Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Flames are rolling through both windows at sill level. 两侧窗户窗台的高度都冒出火焰
[00:06] What do you do? 你怎么办
[00:07] I wouldn’t send anyone in, Chief. 我不会派人进去 局长
[00:08] At that point it’s a recovery, 所以在这种情况下 是修复行动
[00:11] it’s not a rescue. 而非救援行动
[00:11] The correct answer! 回答正确
[00:13] You must have big plans for Stella Kidd. 我想你对史黛拉·基德一定有什么大安排
[00:16] Got real potential. 她很有潜力
[00:17] I’m Lieutenant Wendy Seager from OFI. 我是火警调查办公室的副队温蒂·西格
[00:19] They brought me on to help clear up a backlog of cases. 他们让我帮忙把积压的案子查清楚
[00:22] I’ve love you to come work with us, Severide. 我希望你能跟我们一起工作 西弗莱德
[00:23] I’m happy where I am. 我在这里很开心
[00:25] You can’t transfer me without my approval. 在我没有同意的情况下你不能调我来
[00:27] You don’t have that kind of authority. 你没有那个权力
[00:28] The transfer didn’t come from us. 调令不是我们发出来的
[00:29] It came from Commissioner Grissom. 是格里索姆局长发的
[00:32] Public service isn’t about 当公职人员就不能
[00:33] doing what you want to do, Kelly. 随心所欲 凯利
[00:35] Right now, OFI needs help. 现在火警调查办公室需要帮手
[00:51] 芝加哥消防局 火警调查办公室
[01:11] Lieutenant. 副队
[01:12] Did they give you a desk yet? 他们给你安排办公桌了吗
[01:13] – Nope, I just got here. – Ah. -还没 我刚到 -这样
[01:15] I told Worthon to catch you coming in. 我叫沃尔森在路上拦你的
[01:17] I parked on Dearborn. I took the back stairs. 我把车停在迪尔本街 走后楼梯上来的
[01:18] Oh, your dad taught you that trick? 这是你爸爸教你招数吗
[01:20] It was the first of many. 这只是第一步
[01:21] You weren’t kidding about the backlog. 看来真的有一堆积压的案子
[01:23] Yeah, that side of the room is May to September. 对 房间那边是五到九月的
[01:26] This side is October to now. 这边是从十月到现在的
[01:28] Hey, Severide. 你好 西弗莱德
[01:30] Forgive me if we skip the orientation video. 请原谅我没先给你放视频简介
[01:32] I’m gonna go ahead and hand off these cases to you. 我要先过来把这些案子交给你
[01:34] These are the files that have determinations 这些文件是芝加哥消防局或外部调查员
[01:35] from CFD or outside investigators. 已经得出结论的案子
[01:37] Just need a once-over and rubber stamp. 只要再看一遍盖个章就行
[01:40] Well, if they already have determinations– 如果他们已经得出结论了
[01:42] I’m easing you in. 我想让你先放松一下
[01:43] Double-check the work and then help Seager clear May-June. 复核一下这些再帮西格查五六月间的案子
[01:48] Welcome to OFI. 欢迎来到火警调查办公室
[01:53] *They reached so high, high, high* *他们越飞越高*
[01:56] *They touched the sky, sky–* *天空触手可及*
[01:59] I’m 90% sure there’s a double hand clap there. 我非常肯定这里是拍两次手
[02:02] – Oh, that makes more sense. – Right? -这样更合理 -是吗
[02:05] Okay. 好
[02:05] *And they never came back, back, back* *他们不再回来*
[02:08] *Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack* *玛丽·麦克小姐*
[02:10] Ladies. 女士们
[02:12] Chief. 局长
[02:14] I just want to let you know 我只想告诉你
[02:16] I’ve signed you up for the academy. 我帮你报名了消防学院
[02:17] Oh, I already took the Rescue Tech certification, so– 我已经拿到救援技术证书了 所以…
[02:20] No. 不
[02:22] It’s to be an instructor. 是去做教员
[02:24] Yes. 没错
[02:26] People keep reaching out to me 有人一直来找我
[02:28] about your performance at the leadership conference. 告诉我你在领导会议上的出色表现
[02:29] Of course they are. 那是肯定的
[02:32] I spoke to Chief Benton. He wants you to take over 我跟本顿局长谈过 他想让你接手
[02:34] the Physical Conditioning class for new cadets. 新学员的体能训练课
[02:37] – When? – Tomorrow. -什么时候 -明天
[02:40] Oh–okay. Yes, of course. 好 当然可以
[02:42] I’m looking forward to it, Chief. 我很乐意 局长
[02:44] I knew you would. 我知道你会去
[02:45] You know, it’s a great way to get your name out there, 这是让你在那边出名的好办法
[02:47] establish yourself as a potential leader 让你成为局里有潜力的
[02:49] – in the department. – Thank you, Chief. -领导者 -谢谢你 局长
[02:51] You’re welcome. 不客气
[02:53] And… 还有…
[02:55] yeah. 就这样
[03:01] I don’t know if I even remember 我不知道自己还记不记得
[03:04] that conditioning routine. 那套常规训练流程
[03:05] I don’t know, if you can remember “Miss Mary Mack,” 不知道 如果你连”玛丽·麦克小姐”
[03:07] that’ll be cake. 都能记住 那只是小菜一碟
[03:17] Oh, look who we got. New shoes Cruz! 看看谁来了 穿新鞋的克鲁兹
[03:20] Somebody’s rolling in it. 有人要发财了
[03:22] I will say in the Twitter game of life, 我觉得在推特上
[03:25] the Slamigan is trending. 铤锤已经火了
[03:26] I have so many orders I can’t even fill them right now. 我现在订单多得做不完了
[03:28] How much those kicks set you back? 这双鞋花了你多少钱
[03:29] – Oh, $250 easy. – A pair? -250块 不贵 -一双吗
[03:33] I could use a moneymaker myself, badly. 我也急需多赚点钱
[03:35] – Why, what’s up? – Got a letter on my door. -为什么 怎么了 -我门上插了一封信
[03:38] Landlord is raising the rent come the new year. 明年房东要涨房租
[03:41] I know. And I love my place. 我明白 而且我喜欢我的房子
[03:44] Woman in my building says 跟我同住的姑娘说
[03:45] she walks dogs for a nice chunk of change. 她遛狗可以赚一大笔零钱
[03:47] Tuesday could use a walk around the block 如果你想练习一下 可以带星期二
[03:49] if you want some practice. 绕着这个街区散个步
[03:50] Sure. $50 and I’m in. 行 给我50块就去
[03:53] You don’t even like dogs. 你根本不喜欢狗
[03:55] I don’t know. What can I say, I’m desperate. 不一定 我能说什么 我急需用钱
[03:59] Engine 51, smoke investigation. 51号水罐车 烟雾调查
[04:00] All good shifts start with a call during breakfast. 在早餐时出警的任务都挺顺利的
[04:03] Remember that, Ritter. Come on. 记住了 里特 走
[04:17] Eh. Looks like burnt popcorn, boys. 看着像爆米花烧焦了 兄弟们
[04:20] That’s Stephanie’s place. 那是斯蒂芬妮的家
[04:21] She’s into incense if that tells you anything. 她痴迷于熏香 你们懂的
[04:23] – Incense burner, Lieutenant. – All right, great. -是香炉 副队 -好 很好
[04:26] Grab the silver bullet. Let’s lift a leg on this. 拿上银弹 过去看看
[04:33] Fire Department, we need to check on– 消防队 我们要看看…
[04:35] Help me! God, please help me! 救救我 天哪 请救救我
[04:53] Clarence, grab me a hose line! 克莱伦斯 拿那根水管
[04:58] Help me! God, please help me! 救救我 天哪 救救我
[05:01] Here, Lieutenant. 给 副队长
[05:04] Dougherty, charge the line! 多尔蒂 开水
[05:08] Go! 上
[05:11] Stay on me! 跟着我
[05:12] Yes, Lieutenant! 遵命 副队长
[05:12] Oh, God! I can’t breathe– 天哪 我没法呼吸
[05:15] I’m gonna hold it back. 我先灭这里的火
[05:17] Copy that. 收到
[05:21] Get her! 去救她
[05:22] Copy! 收到
[05:30] Hey, it’s okay, it’s all right, 没事了 没事了
[05:32] Let’s go, let’s go. 我们走 我们走
[05:41] Back you up, Lieutenant. 我来了 副队长
[05:44] Hit it, guys! 开水枪 各位
[05:54] Come on! 赶紧
[06:16] I lit a candle and went to take a bath. 我点了一根蜡烛然后去泡澡
[06:19] I do it all the time, never once– 我一直这么做 从没有
[06:21] – Don’t try to talk, ma’am. – I smelled smoke. -别说话了 女士 -我闻到了烟味
[06:24] And when I poked my head into the living room, 当我探头去客厅看的时候
[06:25] it was just a little char on the arm of the couch. 沙发边上有点焦
[06:28] You know, like a couple of embers had gotten in there. 就像火的余烬飘到了哪里
[06:31] And I didn’t panic. I just thought 我也没慌 我就想
[06:33] I’ll grab the extinguisher under the sink, no big deal. 去拿水池下的灭火器 没什么
[06:36] When I turned around again, it erupted. 但我再回头时 沙发爆炸了
[06:43] Hey, Beezley, we’re gonna stick around and help overhaul. 比兹利 我们留下来做最后检查
[06:51] All clear here. 这里都安全
[06:54] Yeah… this is where the fire started, like the lady said. 对 这是起火点 像女士说的
[06:57] See all this–this char? 看到这些焦痕了吗
[07:01] It’s darker than the rest. 比其他地方都要深
[07:04] And in the time it took us 在我们从
[07:05] to move from the sidewalk to the front door, 人行道到大门口的期间
[07:07] this thing went up like a Roman candle. 那东西像爆竹一样炸了
[07:10] Doesn’t feel right. 感觉不对劲
[07:13] I don’t know, maybe some accelerant was involved. 我说不好 也许有什么助燃剂
[07:16] Or maybe she dropped a hairspray bottle under the couch, 也许她在沙发下掉了一瓶发胶
[07:19] forgot about it. 结果忘了
[07:21] Yeah. Help me flip it. 也许吧 帮我翻过来
[07:25] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[07:48] What’d you and Severide call ’em? 你和西弗莱德怎么称呼的
[07:51] Cigar chats? 雪茄聊天
[07:53] I don’t think we call them anything, Chief. 我觉得我们没命名 队长
[07:55] Well, since your partner in crime has been detailed out, 既然你的搭档被调走了
[07:58] maybe I could fill in? 我能加入吗
[07:59] Say no more. 无需多言
[08:07] What are these? 这些是什么
[08:09] They’re Cohibas. 高斯巴雪茄
[08:12] I’ve got a friend in Biggs Mansion. 我有个朋友在比格斯大厦
[08:25] You all right, Chief? 你还好吗 队长
[08:29] Yeah, you know. 还好
[08:32] Severide getting detailed out, that got me… 西弗莱德被调走了 这让我
[08:35] thinking. 思考良多
[08:37] We’ve had a solid shift for a long time here, right? 我们在这有个配合良好的队伍 对吧
[08:41] Yes, we have. 没错
[08:43] And I guess… 我猜
[08:45] I don’t want it to end. 我不想就此结束
[08:49] Severide was clear. 西弗莱德没有二心
[08:51] He’s just helping OFI out 他只是给火灾调查办公室帮忙
[08:52] till they get their head above water, 等他们忙得过来后
[08:54] then he’s back to 51. 他就回51队了
[08:57] Unless you know something I don’t. 除非你知道些别的情况
[08:59] No. 没有
[09:01] It’s just uh, every now and then… 只是时不时的
[09:05] I take a look at Severide and I catch a glimpse of Benny. 我看看西弗莱德 再看看本尼
[09:10] He didn’t think he was gonna move to OFI either. 他也不觉得自己会去火灾办公室
[09:13] And then he did. 但他去了
[09:24] – This doesn’t add up. – What doesn’t? -这说不通 -什么说不通
[09:26] This is a grocery store fire from April 18th. 这是4月18日的杂货店火灾
[09:29] Okay? 所以呢
[09:29] So the insurance company Metcalf hired a private investigator, 梅特卡夫保险公司雇了一个私人调查员
[09:32] some former firefighter from Indianapolis. 印第安纳波利斯的前消防员
[09:34] I mean, that’s not uncommon. 这也很常见
[09:36] Insurance companies use ex-firefighters all the time. 保险公司经常雇前消防员
[09:39] Yeah I know, but this guy marked it down as suspicious. 这我知道 但这个家伙标记了火灾有疑问
[09:41] And? 然后呢
[09:42] That works great for the insurance company 这对保险公司来说很好
[09:44] because they don’t have to pay anything out, 因为他们不用付钱了
[09:45] but I don’t think he’s right. 但我觉得他不对
[09:49] The report says the alarms were in working order 报告说火灾前至少十天
[09:51] at least 10 days prior to the fire, 警报还正常运作
[09:52] but they didn’t go off that night. 但那晚警报没响
[09:54] And they found evidence 他们找到了
[09:54] of flammable cleaning supplies near the origin point. 在起火点附近有可燃的清洁用品
[09:57] Insurance claims that there’s enough here 保险公司说已经有足够证据
[09:58] to suggest the alarms were tampered with 说明警报被人动过手脚
[10:00] and the fire was deliberately set. 而且火灾是故意纵火的
[10:02] I mean, ’cause that’s what it looks like. 看上去就是这样
[10:03] – It’s too obvious. – And most of our cases are. -这太明显了 -大部分时候就是这样
[10:05] I mean, we’re not dealing with Hannibal Lecters here. 这也不是汉尼拔·莱克特
[10:08] And this is a grocery store owner in Roseland. 只是罗斯兰的一个杂货店老板
[10:11] Right. 没错
[10:19] Hey, Captain? 队长
[10:19] – Yeah. – I’m gonna run over to Roseland after shift -嗯 -我打算下班后去趟罗斯兰
[10:21] and put my eyes on that grocery fire from April. 去看看四月火灾的杂货店
[10:24] Remember when I said once-over and rubber stamp? 还记得我说的检查过就不翻旧账了吗
[10:26] It’ll only take an hour. 只需一个小时
[10:29] Take Seager with you. 把西格带上吧
[10:33] So it’s like somebody dumped gasoline all over the place 好像是有人四处洒了汽油似的
[10:35] but I’m thinking that 但我在想
[10:36] it can’t be a candle like this young woman said 这不可能是像那个年轻女的说的蜡烛起火
[10:39] because it would’ve taken 30 minutes 因为那样得需要30分钟
[10:41] for it to burn up like that. 火势才能那样
[10:42] She was only out of the room for 30 seconds 她仅仅离开了30秒钟
[10:45] and it was cookin’. 火势就很猛了
[10:47] It turns out that the couch is made outta polyurethane. 结果发现沙发是用聚氨酯做的
[10:50] Basically gasoline in solid form. 基本上就是固态化的汽油
[10:53] Exactly. 没错
[10:54] And the whole house is filled with this type of furniture, 整个房子都是这类的家具
[10:56] the kind that you see in one of those rent-to-own places. 那种先租后买的地方经常能见到的那样
[10:59] – Affordable. – Yeah, but there’s more. -便宜呗 -对 还有呢
[11:18] Arnow Furniture? 阿诺家具
[11:20] The same company that made her couch 生产她家沙发的厂家与
[11:23] made the mattresses that killed Otis. 杀死奥蒂斯的床垫的厂家是同一个
[11:35] The way they make these things is ridiculous. 他们怎么会做出这种东西
[11:37] There’s polyurethane everywhere. 到处都是用的聚氨酯
[11:38] Where is the oversight, huh? 监管呢
[11:40] They’ll give me a ticket for parking in the yellow zone 我在黄线内停车 他们都会给我开罚单
[11:42] but no one is regulating what my furniture is made of? 可家具的材质就没有人去监管吗
[11:45] Well, these big companies have the– 这些大公司有…
[11:47] to make sure the government lowers the safety standards. 确保政府降低安全标准
[11:50] – We should cancel them. – What? -我们应该去声讨他们 -什么
[11:52] You go on Insta and you shame the hell out of ’em. 你上图享 把他们羞辱个够
[11:55] I’m in. 算我一个
[11:55] This kind of company couldn’t care less about social media. 这种公司才不会在乎社交媒体呢
[11:58] That much was clear in the aftermath of the factory fire. 这点在工厂火灾之后已经很明显了
[12:01] I just can’t believe after what happened 我真不能相信在出了这些事以后
[12:02] they still put out these kind of products. 他们还在卖这类产品
[12:04] All right. 好吧
[12:05] They’re an old school corporation. 他们是传统的大企业
[12:08] We’re gonna have to take an old school approach. 我们就要采取传统的方式
[12:24] 生鲜杂货 中南市场
[12:26] Seven months and no sign of rebuilding. 都七个月了 没有重建的迹象
[12:29] This here’s what we call a food desert now. 这就是我们所说的食品荒漠了
[12:31] Nearest grocery store– train ride away? 最近的食品杂货店 要坐火车了吧
[12:34] When you wanna walk and get some fresh produce? 你想要溜达着去买点生鲜食品呢
[12:37] Forget it. 想都别想了
[12:40] Hey, come on. 这边
[12:53] I mean, we can call CPD. 我们可以给芝加哥警署打电话
[12:55] See if they can– 看看他们能否…
[13:04] This place is, uh… 这地方…
[13:06] it’s a little creepy. 有点点阴森啊
[13:09] What? 怎么了
[13:10] Just didn’t picture you the scaredy-cat type. 没觉得你是胆子小的人啊
[13:14] That’s offensive. 这是以攻为守啊
[13:15] Because inside, I know you’re thinking, 因为我知道你心里是怎么想的
[13:18] “She’s right.” “她说得对”
[13:20] “It’s freaky in here.” “这地方是有点吓人”
[13:22] And you’re also thinking, 你也在想
[13:24] “How did I get so damn lucky to get a partner like her?” “我哪来的狗屎运能和她这样的人做搭档啊”
[13:46] Here’s the fire alarm. 火灾报警器在这
[13:49] And the cleaning supplies the insurance report mentioned. 还有保险公司报告里提到的清洁用品
[13:53] Hey, doesn’t look out of the ordinary to me, though. 可我看着并没觉得有什么不正常
[13:56] – No, me neither. – Okay. -我也是 -好吧
[13:57] So what would make the paid investigator think 那位被花钱雇来的调查员是凭什么认为
[13:59] this is where the fire started? 火灾是从这里开始的呢
[14:01] – You said it. – What? -你说了啊 -什么
[14:04] Paid– by an insurance company 花钱雇的… 由保险公司雇的
[14:05] that would rather not write a big check to the store owner. 而他们当然不愿意给商店老板写张巨额支票了
[14:21] You’re right. 你说得对
[14:23] This is the origin point. 这才是起火点
[14:41] That’s pre-code electrical. 那是标准前的电气电路
[14:42] Yeah. 对
[14:45] New owner installs a big new freezer, 新的店主安装了个新的大型冰柜
[14:47] doesn’t realize the old wiring can’t handle the power load. 并没有意识到老的电路没办法承载电力负荷
[14:50] Ticking time bomb. 倒计时的定时炸弹
[14:52] Fire started here and it grew in the void space. 火在这里起的 在这片地方变大
[14:56] And it wasn’t detected 并没有被看起来
[14:57] by what looks like a pretty solid alarm system 很可靠的火灾报警系统监测到
[15:00] until it was too late. 然后一切都晚了
[15:07] – This isn’t arson. – It’s an electrical fire. -这不是纵火 -是电路起火
[15:10] I knew I was right. 我就知道我是对的
[15:14] You clearly belong here at OFI. 你明显是做火警调查的料
[15:17] Nice work, partner. 干得漂亮 搭档
[15:22] It’s there on the corner, too, so interesting. 它也在角上 所以很有意思
[15:25] Go get ’em, instructor! 加油吧 讲师
[15:27] I’m already late! 我已经迟到了
[15:29] She gets paid for those classes, right? 她去上课有钱挣的吧
[15:31] They have to pay her. 他们应该付钱给她的
[15:32] Yeah, I would think so. 我也觉得是
[15:34] Yeah, I need to look into BLS or CPR 我需要看看现场急救或者心肺复苏
[15:37] or just something that I can teach at the academy. 总之我可以在消防学院里教的东西
[15:40] Yeah, maybe. 也是啊
[15:41] I mean, I think they would put up a job posting. 我想他们应该会发个招聘启事
[15:43] Yeah. I’m gonna look into that. 嗯 我会去查查
[15:49] Oh, thanks for coming with me. 谢谢你和我一起过去
[15:50] Of course. 当然
[15:51] – I’ll drive. – All right. -我来开车 -好
[16:03] – Hello. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[16:04] We’d like to speak with your CEO, Mr. Carrington. 我们想和你们的首席执行官卡灵顿先生谈谈
[16:08] And who should I tell them is here? 你们二位是
[16:09] I’m Matt Casey. This is Christopher Herrmann. 我是马特·凯西 这位是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
[16:11] We’re firefighters. 我们是消防员
[16:13] And what is this pertaining to? 有何贵干呢
[16:14] Product safety. 产品安全
[16:17] Let me see if I can get Miriam Ghorbani for you. 我来看看能否找米里亚姆·戈尔巴尼接待你们
[16:20] And, uh, who’s that? 那是谁
[16:21] Our VP of public relations. 我们的公关副总裁
[16:25] One moment, please. 请稍等一下
[16:30] Get ready for some doublespeak. 准备听一些玄虚言词吧
[16:32] Tell me about it. 真受不了
[16:36] Hello, gentlemen. How can I help you? 先生们 有什么需要我帮助的
[16:37] Well, like she probably told you, we’re with the CFD 她可能跟你说了 我们是芝加哥消防局的
[16:41] and yesterday I responded to a house fire 昨天我们扑灭了一场火灾
[16:43] which involved your furniture. 其中包括你们的家具
[16:46] “Involved”? “包括”
[16:47] There was a candle right next to the couch 沙发旁边有一根蜡烛
[16:49] and it went up like kindling. 火一下子就着起来了
[16:52] – An open flame. – That’s right. -有明火 -没错
[16:54] Well, I can assure you 我可以向你们保证
[16:55] we have warning labels on all of our furniture 我们所有的家具上都有警示标签
[16:57] expressly stating that smoking or an open flame 上面清楚地表明了吸烟或是明火
[17:00] such as a candle on or around our materials is a hazard. 比如说蜡烛 碰到或是在其周围都是危险的
[17:04] No, you see– 不 你看
[17:06] what your warning labels don’t cover, lady, 女士 你的警示标签上没写的是
[17:08] is that your company products are made out of gasoline. 你们公司的产品是用汽油做的
[17:15] Our furniture is composed of materials 我们家具用的材料
[17:16] that fall well within state, federal, and international code. 完全符合州政府 联邦政府和国际法规
[17:20] Who cares about code when people are dying? 有人去世了 谁还在乎法规啊
[17:22] Ma’am, your furniture is dangerous. 女士 你们的家具很危险
[17:25] We lost a firefighter 我们去年在你们的床垫厂
[17:27] responding to your mattress factory last May. 救火的时候损失了一名消防员
[17:33] Personally and professionally, 从我个人和专业的角度
[17:33] I’m sorry for your loss. 为你们的损失而感到抱歉
[17:36] We also lost workers that day. 我们那天也有工人去世
[17:37] It was a real tragedy and we have made positive changes 真的是场悲剧 而在这之后
[17:40] to the way we store our materials in the aftermath. 我们积极地改变了我们储存材料的方式
[17:44] But I can assure you, we follow industry standards 但我可以向你们保证 在制造的方方面面
[17:46] in all aspects of our manufacturing. 我们都符合行业标准
[17:49] And we’ve begun to design warning labels 我们已经开始设计
[17:50] that are larger than required under law because trust me, 比法律要求更大的警示标签 因为相信我
[17:53] consumer safety is a priority at Arnow. 在阿诺公司里 消费者的安全是首要因素
[17:57] You know what people call this? 你知道人们管这个叫什么吗
[17:58] The run around. 鬼话
[18:01] If you have additional concerns, 如果你们还有其他顾虑的话
[18:02] I’ll make sure Kim gets your outside counsel’s information. 我会让金把法律顾问的信息给你们
[18:04] Trust me, we have additional concerns 相信我 我们有其他顾虑
[18:06] and you’re gonna be seeing more of us real soon. 你会经常见到我们的
[18:18] Chief Benton. 本顿局长
[18:20] – You must be Stella Kidd. – Yes, sir. -你一定是史黛拉·基德 -是的 先生
[18:21] Wallace speaks so highly of you 华莱士对你的评价很高
[18:23] I thought I might need a ladder to shake your hand. 我以为我要爬上梯子才能和你握手
[18:25] He-he’s a great chief. 他是个很伟大的队长
[18:26] I just try and do right by him. 我不会让他失望的
[18:28] I expect nothing less. 我的期望值很高
[18:29] So you remember physical conditioning. 你还记得体能训练吧
[18:30] Yeah. 记得
[18:31] You’ll have 20 cadets, two classes. 你有20名学员 两个班
[18:33] – Two? – Yes. -两个 -是的
[18:34] 30-minute break between. 中间休息30分钟
[18:35] And I believe in lead-by-example classes. 我相信以身作则的班级
[18:39] I found instructors who get in there 我发现教员和学员们一起训练
[18:40] and work alongside their cadets produce the best results. 才能出最好的成绩
[18:43] Right. Yes, agreed. 没错 我同意
[18:45] – You come directly from shift? – Yes, I did. -你下班就过来了吗 -是的
[18:47] You might wanna alter your schedule. 你最好调一下你的排班
[18:49] Well, I probably can’t do– 我大概不能…
[18:49] Cadets! 学员们
[18:50] This is your instructor, Stella Kidd. 这位是你们的教员 史黛拉·基德
[18:53] When she says “Jump,” You don’t say anything 她说”跳”的时候 你们什么都不用说
[18:55] because you will already be jumping, got it? 因为那时候你们已经在跳了 明白吗
[18:57] Yes, Chief! 明白 队长
[19:01] Okay, hello. 大家好
[19:05] I just wanna say that 我只是想说
[19:06] this is my first time leading the class, 这是我第一次带班上课
[19:08] but you know, not long ago I was in your shoes. 不久之前 我还站在你们的位置上
[19:15] Okay, let’s just get to it. Uh, high plank position. 我们开始吧 俯卧撑准备
[19:27] And hold it for 60. 坚持六十秒
[19:39] How long you been here, Lieutenant? 你来多久了 副队
[19:42] hour number four. 四个小时了
[19:44] Any activity? 有什么动静吗
[19:46] Not much. They think they can outlast me. 没有 他们觉得他们坚持时间比我长
[19:48] Well, then they definitely 那他们肯定不知道
[19:49] don’t know who they’re dealing with. 他们在和谁打交道
[19:51] So we just sit here? 所以我们就坐着吗
[19:52] Oh, this is nothing. 这不算什么
[19:54] You should’ve seen Hermann 你应该看看赫尔曼
[19:55] when we had this graffiti artist that was tagging 51. 当时有个涂鸦艺术家正在墙上画51
[19:58] Hup, here we go. 有人来了
[20:00] I said you gotta go and instead you bring friends. 我觉得你们应该离开 别再带人来了
[20:02] Are you trying to get me fired? 你们是打算害我被炒鱿鱼吗
[20:04] We’re not going anywhere 在你们的首席执行官
[20:05] until your CEO comes out here and talks to me. 出来和我们谈判之前 我们是不会走的
[20:08] You can’t sit here. It’s private property. 你们不能坐在这里 这里是私人地盘
[20:12] What’s your name, pal? 你叫什么 老兄
[20:14] Marvin. 马文
[20:15] All right, listen. 听好了
[20:18] I know that you’re just trying to do your job, Marvin, 我知道你只是想做好你的本职工作 马文
[20:20] and you seem like a great guy. 你看起来像个好人
[20:24] I would be happy 我很乐意
[20:25] to buy you a beer some day when you’re off duty, 在你哪天下班之后请你喝杯啤酒
[20:27] but let me be clear, all right? 但让我说清楚 好吗
[20:32] We’re all firefighters here 在座的都是消防员
[20:34] and we are well-practiced at sitting around. 我们很擅长坐着
[20:37] So we are not leaving until we get to talk to your CEO. 所以我们在和你们的CEO谈之前不会离开
[20:46] Hey, got your message. 收到你的消息了
[20:48] – Hey, thanks for coming. – Sure. -谢谢你过来 -没事
[20:50] Is this what you guys do on your days off? 你们休息的时候就干这个吗
[20:51] Yeah, pretty much. 差不多
[20:52] Um, everyone– this is Wendy Seager. 大家好 这位是温蒂·西格
[20:56] Seager, this is 51. 西格 这是51队
[20:58] Hey, Seager. 你好 西格
[21:00] So you’re the one who stole my best Lieutenant. 所以是你偷走了我最好的副队
[21:02] – Hey. – Squad Lieutenant. -喂 -小组副队
[21:04] All right, guilty as charged. 好吧 正是在下
[21:06] But, hey, maybe you’ll get him back someday. 但是 也许哪天就把他还给你们了
[21:09] Or maybe not with that attitude. 这个态度你们就别想了
[21:13] Hey, you got any water in that cooler? 冰柜里有水吗
[21:15] – Yeah. – Thanks. -有 -谢了
[21:18] What’d the academy say? 学院怎么回复
[21:20] Uh, nothing open so I’m still looking. 杳无音讯 所以我还在找工作
[21:23] Where’s Stella? 斯特拉在哪
[21:24] Somebody say my name? 有人找我吗
[21:27] My legs are about to fall off. 我的腿要累断了
[21:30] Oh, that’s a shame. 可惜了
[21:30] I was hoping that you could demonstrate 我还指望你能给我们展示些
[21:31] some mountain climbers for us. 登山骑行式呢
[21:33] Don’t even joke. 别开玩笑了
[21:37] Marvin. 马文
[21:39] Look, I’m just telling you 我刚刚告诉你
[21:40] that you’re wasting your time, all right? 你们是在浪费时间 好吧
[21:42] Mr. Carrington is in Toledo on a business trip. 卡灵顿先生出差去托莱多了
[21:45] But look here, 但是听着
[21:46] and I did not tell you this… 别说是我告诉你的…
[21:50] He’s back next Wednesday. 他下周三回来
[21:53] I really appreciate that. 真的很谢谢你
[21:55] Next time though, no lawn chairs, all right? 下一次不会有躺椅了 好吧
[21:57] I just gotta figure out a way to go bigger. 我只是得想法子造点声势
[22:00] – Don’t do anything crazy. – Yeah. -别做傻事 -好
[22:05] Okay, guys. 好的 伙计们
[22:07] Let’s pack it up. We’re moving on to Plan B. 收拾东西吧 我们要启动B计划了
[22:09] Whoa, what’s Plan B? B计划是什么
[22:11] Do some brainstorming over at Molly’s. 在莫利家进行头脑风暴
[22:13] 15% off all tap beers, okay? 所有自来水啤酒打八五折 好吗
[22:16] Oh, and that discount applies to you too, Marvin. 马文 你也有折扣
[22:23] Hey, hey. Great ride, Samantha. 骑得不错 萨曼莎
[22:26] I saw you crushing it, Gary. Best ride yet, way to go. 我看到你突破自己了 加里 迄今最好的骑行
[22:31] Ah, Sylvie. Glad I caught you. 希尔薇 还好我逮到你了
[22:33] Oh, I’m sorry. I was dogging it. 抱歉 我没精力
[22:35] It was a late night at Molly’s last night. 昨晚在莫利家讨论太晚了
[22:36] No, you looked great. You’re literally my best rider. 不像啊 你看起来很棒 你是我最好的骑手
[22:39] No. 才没有
[22:40] I mean, I have been busting my tail, so thank you– 我是说 我一直在努力 所以谢谢你夸我
[22:42] – Teach for me? – What? -帮我上课 -什么
[22:43] I’m in a bind. 我遇到点事情
[22:45] Look, both Seth and Cammy gave last-minute notice 塞思和嘉米最近才告诉我
[22:47] that they’re going to some wedding, which is crazy, 他们要辞职去结婚 这真的很疯狂
[22:50] because they both literally just started working here. 因为他们才刚刚在这开始工作
[22:52] Doesn’t matter. 那都不重要了
[22:53] Anyway, we pay top dollar for instructors. 不管怎样 我们为教练支付很高的薪水
[22:56] Five class minimum, Friday-Saturday. 最少上五节课 周五到周六
[22:58] – Wow, um… – Is that a yes? -嗯… -你同意了吗
[23:02] Oh, my God, I have the best idea. 我的天 我想到好办法了
[23:04] My friend Emily is looking for work. 我的朋友艾米丽在找工作
[23:06] When I say she’s in great shape– 我说过她身材很好
[23:08] she could be a fitness model, I’m not kidding. 她都可以去做健身模特的那种 我说真的
[23:10] – She’s an instructor? – She can be. -她是教练吗 -她可以是
[23:12] I’m telling you, she’s amazing. Great energy. 我和你说 她很棒的 活力满满
[23:15] Well, if you can vouch for her, she’s in. 如果你为她担保 她当然可以
[23:19] – Have her call me? – I will. -让她给我打电话吗 -我会的
[23:23] What’s the catch? 有什么花招
[23:24] No catch, you’re already in. 没有花招 你已经被录用了
[23:25] Just give Olivia a call. She’ll give you the times. 给奥利维亚打个电话 她会告诉你时间
[23:27] You make a playlist and send everyone on a journey. 你安排下时间 让每个人都享受健身旅程
[23:29] Oh, my God. You’re a miracle worker. 我的天 你真是小福星
[23:32] Well, your first class I’ll be in the front row. 你的第一节课我会坐第一排
[23:34] Well, get ready to sweat, girl, 准备好出汗吧
[23:36] because I ain’t gonna be playing. 因为我可不是说着玩的
[23:38] Hmm? Who’s not playing? 什么 谁不是说着玩的
[23:39] Who’s sweatin’? 谁要出汗
[23:41] – Guess what? – What? -猜猜看 -什么
[23:42] You aren’t the only fitness instructor in the house. 你不是唯一的健身教练咯
[23:45] No, I still think 不 我还是觉着
[23:47] one of those big protest banners could work. 有张大抗议横幅很管事
[23:50] We come up with a slogan for how dangerous the furniture is. 我们想个关于家具危险的口号
[23:54] Yeah, then we use the ladder 好 然后我们用梯子
[23:55] to hang it outside the CEO’s window. 把他糊在总裁的窗户上边
[23:58] Nah, they’ll just send poor Marvin up there 拉倒 他们会把可怜的马文派过来
[24:01] to tear it down before those bigwigs ever notice it, it’s– 趁那些大人物还没注意就把它撕了 还得
[24:05] it’s gotta be bigger. 声势还得再大一点
[24:08] Truck 81, Ambulance 61. 81号消防车 61号救护车
[24:10] Man down from unknown causes, 3290 East Sheffield Street. 男子倒地 原因不明 谢菲尔德东街3290号
[24:23] Oh, my God! 我的天
[24:24] It just fell, it just fell. 它就掉下来了 掉下来了
[24:26] The whole thing just came down right on top of him. 整个就直接掉他身上了
[24:28] Get back! Let us through, please. 让一让 请让我们过去
[24:30] Get back, fire department.Move back, come on. 让一让 消防队 让让
[24:46] – Brett. – Yeah. Back up. -布莱特 -来了 让一让
[24:49] Okay, all right. Everybody get back. 好的 所有人后退
[24:52] – Let her through. – Thank you. -让我们过去 -谢谢
[24:54] Can we lift the billboard without worsening the trauma? 我们能举起广告牌而不加重创伤吗
[24:57] – What’s your name? – Dale. -你叫什么 -戴尔
[24:59] I didn’t, um…see it. 我没..看到它
[25:01] A–a gust of wind, I was just out, um– 刮了一阵风 我就昏过去了
[25:04] It’s just a laceration on the back of your head. 只是你后脑勺有个伤口
[25:05] I can’t–um, I can’t move. 我动 我动不了
[25:08] Okay. 好的
[25:09] Dale, I’m gonna touch your legs. 戴尔 我要摸你的腿
[25:10] You tell me if you feel anything, okay? 你有感觉的话告诉我 好吗
[25:13] – Feel that? – Uh-uh. -有感觉吗 -没有
[25:17] – How about that? – No. -现在呢 -没有
[25:20] He’s lost sensitivity in both of his legs. 他的两条腿都没有知觉
[25:21] Every minute he’s under here, 他压在下面的每一秒
[25:23] he’s at risk of crush syndrome. 都有挤压综合征的危险
[25:24] We’ve gotta get him out. 我们得把他救出来
[25:25] Okay. Kidd, next to me. 好的 基德 在我旁边
[25:28] Mouch, Gallo, that side. 穆奇 加洛 去那边
[25:29] Let’s give ’em enough room to pull him out. 给他们足够的空间把他拉出来
[25:32] Okay. 好的
[25:34] Kidd! 基德
[25:39] I said next to me! This side, come on! 我说在我旁边 这边 过来
[25:44] Sorry. 对不起
[25:45] All right, on three. One, two, three. 好 数到三 一 二 三
[25:53] Hold it! 撑住
[25:56] Hold it, hold it. 撑住 撑住
[26:02] Okay, let it go…now. 好了 放手 现在
[26:04] You still with me, Dale? 你还清醒吗 戴尔
[26:05] My legs are, um…tingling. 我的腿 痛死了
[26:09] That’s a good sign. 这是个好现象
[26:15] All right, ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[26:29] Captain, I’m so sorry. I-I-I-I don’t…I don’t… 队长 抱歉 我 我 我没 我没
[26:31] We’ll talk about it back at 51. 我们回车上再说
[26:33] Mouch, you drive. 穆奇 你开车
[26:38] Come on. 走吧
[26:45] Just so I’m clear, um… 我把话说清楚
[26:47] we’re up to our eyeballs in backlogged case files out there 我们都在忙着处理积压的案件
[26:50] and you spent God knows how much time investigating 而你却花了不知道多少时间去调查一场
[26:53] an already investigated grocery store fire? 已经调查过的杂货店火灾
[26:55] – Captain– – You designated it suspicious. -队长 -你说这个案子有疑点
[26:58] It wasn’t. 但它没有
[27:00] Have you ever watched a juggler? 你看过杂耍吗
[27:02] You know, like an at the circus juggler? 那种马戏团的杂耍
[27:04] You see, a juggler has a limited amount of hands 杂耍演员的手是有限的
[27:07] in which to juggle a limited number of balls. 只能耍一定数量的球
[27:10] If he takes a hand out of the mix 如果他从中抽出一只手
[27:12] or adds too many balls 或者加了太多球
[27:13] then everything crashes to the ground. 那所有的球都会掉到地上
[27:16] We only have two hands, Severide. 我们只有两只手 西弗莱德
[27:18] And eight months worth of balls out there. 但外面的球 够你耍八个月的
[27:20] With all due respect, if you want someone to come in here 恕我直言 如果你只想找个人过来
[27:22] and just rubber stamp things, 随便盖盖印章
[27:23] you detailed the wrong guy. 那你找错人了
[27:26] You’ve always said the truth wins, Captain. 你总是说真相最重要 队长
[27:29] And that’s what we found– the truth. 这就是我们要发现的 真相
[27:36] – Fine. – Fine? -好吧 -好吧
[27:38] Get out of here. 滚出去
[27:43] But you can’t work every case like this. 但你不能这样处理每一个案子
[27:45] We’ll never catch up. 那我们永远赶不上进度
[27:49] And you’ll never go back to squad. 那你永远也回不了消防队
[28:00] Captain. 队长
[28:03] I just wanted to say that 我只是想说
[28:04] I’m real sorry about my performance on the call today. 我对自己今天在现场的表现很抱歉
[28:12] What am I supposed to put in the report? 我应该在报告里怎么写
[28:16] You spaced out? 写你魂不守舍吗
[28:17] That Mouch was quicker than you? 写穆奇比你动作快吗
[28:20] It won’t happen again. 不会再发生了
[28:22] I’m already training one new firefighter. 我已经有一个新手消防员要训练
[28:25] Can’t be training two. 不能同时训练两个
[28:26] I understand. 我明白
[28:29] Whatever you’ve got going on in your life, 无论你的生活中发生了什么
[28:32] don’t carry it with you on the truck. 都不要把它带进工作
[28:35] When those bells go off, you are ready, 铃声一旦响起 你就要准备好
[28:38] you are prepared, you are focused. 整装待发 集中精力
[28:40] Every single time. 每一次都是
[28:42] Do I make myself clear? 我说清楚了吗
[28:45] Yes, Captain. 说清楚了 队长
[28:47] Dismissed. 解散
[28:53] Hey, you guys. 各位
[28:54] Nick Porter posted video of my Slamigan demo online. 尼克·波特在网上发了我的铤锤演示视频
[28:57] It’s already got close to 400 views. 已经有近400个人观看
[28:59] Fun fact: “Baby Shark” has over 3 1/2 billion. 趣味知识 “小鲨鱼”的播放量超过35亿
[29:05] Trudy’s a subscriber. 特鲁迪订阅了
[29:07] Anyway, my point is that ever since he posted that video 总之 我想说的是自从他发了那个视频
[29:10] the orders are rolling in. 订单滚滚而来
[29:12] I’ve got 14 already today. 今天我已经收到14个了
[29:13] Makes sense. Seeing is believing. 很正常 眼见为实
[29:17] That’s it. 就是这个
[29:18] What’s it? 就是什么
[29:20] Seeing is believing. 眼见为实
[29:22] Now I know what I gotta do on Wednesday 现在我知道周三阿诺的总裁回来后
[29:24] when that Arnow CEO gets back. 我该怎么做了
[29:27] Seeing is believing. 眼见为实
[29:31] Yo, what’s up? 怎么了
[29:33] – What? – You. -什么 -你
[29:34] Your locker’s over there. 你的柜子在那边
[29:36] Yeah. No, uh… 是的 不是
[29:38] Cruz and Mouch were taking up the whole bench 克鲁兹和穆奇占了整条板凳
[29:40] so I just… 所以我就
[29:42] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[29:43] Yeah, yeah. 挺好 挺好
[29:45] Well, make sure you don’t miss my first spin class. 千万别错过我的第一堂单车课
[29:49] I’m gonna have bodies dropping in t-minus two hours. 倒计时2小时后我会让身体燃烧起来
[29:51] I’ll be there. 我会过去
[29:52] Yeah, I think I’m gonna, um… 我想我要
[29:57] good luck. 祝好运
[29:57] I just think I’m gonna catch a few winks. 我想我得去小睡一会儿
[30:01] I need to recharge. 我得恢复一下状态
[30:03] All right, no problem. Get some rest. 没问题 去休息一下吧
[30:14] Okay, let’s drop in. 好了 我们这就开始吧
[30:16] Strap up and let’s get it up to 90, people. 大家绑好脚带 速度提到每分钟90转
[30:20] Come on, let’s go, let’s go, now! 来吧 现在就加速
[30:23] Come on! 加速
[30:23] Okay, now! Let’s go, let’s go. 好了 蹬起来蹬起来
[30:25] Um, you forgot the music. 你忘了放音乐
[30:30] No music. You earn music, okay? 不放音乐 你们表现好我才放
[30:34] And let’s go, come on! 蹬起来 加速
[30:35] Bring it up to 100 and I want 14 clicks to the right. 速度提到100转 右边踩14次
[30:38] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 蹬起来 蹬起来
[30:40] Hey, lazy guy in the back! Come on, get those knees up! 后面的懒家伙 加速 膝盖抬高
[30:43] Knees up! 膝盖抬高
[30:44] You think this is just a ride in the park? 你们以为这是公园骑车呢
[30:46] No, baby, you came to win! 错了 你们来就要赢
[30:49] Two minutes in, 53 more to go. 两分钟了 还有53分钟
[31:04] Morning, sunshine. 早啊 美女
[31:08] Do I look like a zombie? 我是不是看上去像行尸走肉一样
[31:10] ‘Cause I feel like one. 因为我感觉自己就像行尸走肉
[31:11] A hot zombie, maybe. 也许是吧 性感的行尸走肉
[31:13] Hey, if you want to take the shift off and get rest, 如果你这个班不想上 想休息一下
[31:15] then do it. 这么做就是了
[31:15] No way. 不可能
[31:18] No, Chief is giving me all these amazing opportunities and, um… 不 队长给了我这些好机会 而且
[31:23] I just don’t want him to think I don’t got the goods. 我不想让他认为 我拿不出精力应付
[31:26] He won’t. He’ll think you’re human. 不会 他会认为你也不是超人
[31:33] I’m not missing a shift. 我不会翘班的
[31:35] All I’ve gotta do is get a solid power nap and I’m fine. 我只要好好睡一觉就没事了
[31:46] I’ll see you on the other side. 等我睡醒再见
[31:57] Right, left, right, left, right, left. 右 左 右 左 右 左
[31:59] Come on, come on. 加油 加油
[32:00] Bunch of softies, come on! 你们这些软蛋 蹬起来
[32:02] Show me what you’re made of! Let’s go! 让我看看你们的水平 加油
[32:05] Four, three, two, one. 四 三 二 一
[32:10] Class dismissed. 下课
[32:11] Get out of here, guys. Think about what you did wrong. 你们出去吧 想想课上哪些地方做错了
[32:15] Hey, you. 喂 说你呢
[32:16] You gotta pick it up next time if you wanna take my class. 要是想上我的课 你下次就得改过来
[32:18] I saw you resting. 我看到你在歇着
[32:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[32:29] That was great, right? 我教得不错吧
[32:30] I mean, you’re a little — little tough. 我觉得你有点 有点儿太严格了
[32:34] Right? 是吧
[32:35] I’m gonna go find Olivia 我要去找奥利维亚
[32:36] and see if I can work out this bonus situation. 看看我能不能赚外快
[32:39] Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know if that’s… 我不知道 不知道能不能
[32:42] Okay, there you go. 就这样吧
[32:47] Okay, let’s see. 我看看
[32:49] Cruz, you remain acting lieutenant on squad. 克鲁兹 你继续担任救援队代理副队
[32:52] My legs are in so much pain. 我两条腿疼死了
[32:54] My brain and my body hurt. 我脑袋疼身子也疼
[32:58] How are you doin’? 你怎么样了
[33:00] 100%, Captain. 状态全满 队长
[33:02] Good. 很好
[33:04] Hermann, you had a request? 赫尔曼 你有个请求对吧
[33:07] Uh, actually Chief, it’s more of a favor. 队长 其实这更多是做个人情
[33:11] I went couch shopping yesterday. 我昨天去买了个沙发
[33:13] Okay. 怎么
[33:14] And, uh… 然后
[33:16] I might need a little help this morning. 我今早可能需要大家帮点小忙
[33:28] 阿诺床垫公司 卢卡斯·卡灵顿 专属停车位
[33:37] – Mr. Carrington. – That’s right. -卡灵顿先生吗 -是我
[33:41] We’ve been trying like hell to get a moment with you. 我们一直拼命在找机会想和您沟通一下
[33:43] I understand that, but I have a 9 o’clock meeting and… 我知道 但我9点钟有个会议
[33:46] Well. Don’t worry. This won’t take long. 别担心 不会耽误多久的
[33:55] This is your Summer Series model, 这是你们的夏季系列沙发
[33:57] it retails for $599. 零售价599美元
[33:59] Listen, I understand you folks 我知道你们各位
[34:00] have some concerns about our products, 对我们的产品有些顾虑
[34:02] but I don’t have time right now to talk to you about it. 但我现在没时间跟你们谈这个
[34:11] We see a lot of close calls in our line of work. 我们出勤的很多时候 时间决定一切
[34:13] How soon we can get to a victim, 我们救出受害者有多快
[34:15] how fast we can get some poor shot kid to the ER. 多快把他们送到急诊室 都是时间问题
[34:20] Most the time their fate, 大多数时候 受害者的命运
[34:24] whether they live or die, 他们是生是死
[34:26] comes down to a matter of seconds. 都是由以秒来计的时间决定的
[34:29] See, one of your young customers, 你们的一个顾客
[34:31] they left a candle burning a little too close to your sofa 把燃着的蜡烛放的离沙发太近了一些
[34:34] for less than one minute. 还不到一分钟沙发就着了
[34:37] She suffered burns on over 25% of her body. 她全身25%被烧伤
[34:43] See, time. 看到了吧 时间决定生死
[34:45] I hope you understand 我希望你能明白的是
[34:47] that in the space of a single heartbeat 曾经在一次心跳那么短的一刹那
[34:50] my friend Brian saved the lives of me 我的朋友布莱恩在你们工厂的火灾中
[34:53] and six other firefighters in your factory fire, 救了我还有另外六名消防员的命
[34:56] but that heartbeat was… 但那次心跳
[34:59] his last. 是他的最后一次心跳
[35:05] He was a good a person as you could ever hope to know. 他是我有幸认识的 最优秀的人
[35:11] Arnow Furniture has made an ongoing commitment to — 阿诺家具公司始终遵守
[35:14] I know, I know you’re in compliance. 我知道 我知道你们遵守规定
[35:16] I know you’re very careful to make sure that your furniture 我知道你们一直非常注意让产品
[35:20] meets the minimum safety standards. 达到安全标准要求的最低限度
[35:24] But what? 但这又怎样呢
[35:26] What kind of goal is that? 那算什么目标
[35:28] Bare minimum? 最低限度的安全
[35:31] Look — 听着
[35:32] we’re not asking for a miracle here. 我们不是要求奇迹
[35:35] We know you gotta make a buck. 我们知道你们也要赚钱
[35:38] We just want you to take care of your customers. 我们只希望你能对自己的顾客好一些
[35:42] Okay? 明白吗
[35:43] Give ’em more than just a nice piece of furniture. 别仅仅只给他们一件好看的家具
[35:46] Give those people a fighting chance. 给那些人一个活下去的机会
[35:51] Because… 因为…
[35:52] every single second counts. 每一秒都至关重要
[36:01] I thank you for your time and I hope that 谢谢你抽空前来 希望
[36:03] we didn’t make you late for your meeting. 我们没有耽误你的会议
[36:08] Okay, guys. 好了 大家伙
[36:11] Let’s knock this down, pack it up. 把火灭了 收拾干净
[36:31] Who was that guy I was sitting next to the other day? 那天坐我旁边的人是谁来着
[36:35] When we were stalking the furniture company? 我们跟踪家具公司的时候
[36:38] Who? 谁
[36:39] Blonde hair. Blue eyes. 金色头发 蓝色眼睛
[36:42] Your height. 和你差不多高
[36:44] – Casey? – That’s him. -凯西吗 -就是他
[36:47] What? He’s cute. 怎么了 他多帅啊
[36:49] And what’s his deal? 跟我说说他吧
[36:50] He’s my roommate. 他是我室友
[36:51] Is he single? 单身吗
[36:53] Are you Lieutenant Severide? 你是西弗莱德副队吗
[36:56] Yes, ma’am. 是我
[36:58] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你 太谢谢你了
[37:02] My name is Ivania Miller. 我是伊瓦尼娅·米勒
[37:04] I own the grocery store in Roseland. 是罗斯兰德那家杂货店的主人
[37:06] No, yeah, sure. 是你啊
[37:07] I got a call from Metcalf Insurance Company. 我接到了梅特卡夫保险公司的电话
[37:11] They’re paying the claim. 他们会支付赔款
[37:12] That’s great. 那就好
[37:14] I’ve been fighting them for months. 我和他们打了几个月的官司
[37:16] They tried to say I burned my own– 他们想说是我自己烧了…
[37:18] No, yeah. We saw it was electrical. 不 我们看到了是电气起火
[37:21] I can rebuild my store now. 我现在可以重建我的杂货店了
[37:23] My mom says to take the money and run, but I–I can’t. 我妈让我拿着钱走人 可我不能这样
[37:27] The neighborhood where I am, 在我们那个社区
[37:29] we’re the only place folks have. 只有我们一家杂货店
[37:32] Anyway, thank you again 无论如何 我还想再次谢谢你
[37:34] and you know, stop by in a few months. 欢迎你几个月后过来
[37:37] You’ll see what you did for me. 亲眼看看你所为我做的一切
[37:39] And for the neighborhood. 还有我们的社区
[37:41] I will. 我会的
[37:46] Right now you’re thinking… 你现在应该在想…
[37:49] “Man, am I glad Seager brought me aboard OFI.” “天啊 还好西格带我进了火警调查办公室”
[37:55] Okay, but seriously, tell me about your pal Casey. 不过说真的 跟我讲讲你兄弟凯西的事
[38:06] – Olivia. – Sylvie. -奥利维亚 -希尔薇
[38:08] Do you know where I can find Emily? 你知道艾米丽在哪儿吗
[38:10] Oh, right. I feel awful about that. 啊对 真的很抱歉
[38:12] Look, go easy on her. It was her first time. 别太为难她 那是她的第一次
[38:14] She doesn’t really know the vibe. 不太了解我们的情况
[38:16] Hey, Olivia. What’s up? 嗨 奥利维亚 有事吗
[38:17] Hey, can you give me a bio for the website? 嗨 能给我一个登上网站的自我介绍吗+
[38:20] And you’re good with Saturdays, right? 你周六没问题对吧
[38:22] Sure. 当然
[38:23] Just make sure you tell the loafers 但是麻烦你告诉那些游手好闲的人
[38:24] that my class is off-limits 别来扰乱我的课堂
[38:25] ’cause there are plenty of hippy-dippy places 有的是别的乱七八糟的地方
[38:27] where they can go take wussy cycling. 供他们骑脚踏车兜风
[38:30] Yeah, uh– no, whatever you want. 嗯 随你开心
[38:34] What’s happening? 这是怎么回事
[38:35] Our bike reservations are through the roof. 我们的自行车课堂预订爆满
[38:38] Everyone’s crashing the site to get into Emily’s class. 大家都想报艾米丽的班 网站都崩溃了
[38:41] I’m gonna need a little salary renegotiation, too. 我还得再谈谈薪资的问题
[38:43] Yeah, definitely. I’ll give you a boost. 当然 我会给你加薪的
[38:46] Thanks, Olivia. I’ll see you tomorrow. 谢了 奥利维亚 明天见
[38:49] See ya. 再见
[38:54] Thanks for this. 谢谢你的介绍
[38:55] Yeah. I’m just glad it worked out. 没事 能成就好
[38:58] Speaking of work out, 说到能成
[39:00] you are gonna need to step it up 你可得加把劲了
[39:02] if you don’t want to drag down the rest of my class. 不然你会拖累班上其他人的
[39:17] – Whoa, that looks so cool. – I know. Right, Lyla? -好酷啊 -是啊 莱拉
[39:24] Hey, folks, how’s it going? 嗨 大家伙 近来可好啊
[39:31] This the firefighter you were talking about? 这就是你说的那位消防员
[39:34] Brian? 布莱恩
[39:36] Yes, sir, it is. 对 就是他
[39:43] These your little ones? 这两个是你的孩子
[39:45] Yes, this is Lyla and this is Milo. 对 这位是莱拉 这位是麦罗
[39:50] Well, hey, guys. 你们好啊
[39:52] Welcome to Firehouse 51. 欢迎来到51号消防局
[39:55] I wanted to come down here and pay my respects. 我想过来向他致敬
[39:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[40:00] And to let you know 也想告诉你
[40:02] we’re going to make changes, effective immediately. 我们会进行迅速彻底的改革
[40:05] I spoke to my board this morning 我今早和董事会谈过了
[40:08] and we’re going to transition to different materials… 我们会改用其它材料…
[40:11] Ones that meet our newer, much higher standards. 符合全新升级标准的材料
[40:21] I’m real glad to hear that. 很高兴听到这个消息
[40:30] So, uh… 好了…
[40:32] have you two ever been inside a real fire truck? 你们坐过真正的消防车吗
[40:37] Well, we’re gonna go there today. 那你们今天就有福了
[40:38] Come on, I’ll give you a tour. 走吧 我带你们去参观
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme