Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I had an investigator on the scene within an hour. 我一个小时之内就派了调查员去现场
[00:06] He didn’t clock anything suspicious. 他没发现什么可疑之处
[00:07] I’m telling you, something is off. 我告诉你 这事有点不太对
[00:09] Look at this. 看看这个
[00:10] Pan with the rags, 披着破布的锅
[00:11] and then the rags are what really got the fire going. 然后破布才是真正起火的原因
[00:14] You may have missed your calling being a detective. 你可能错过了该成为警探的机会
[00:16] Ryan Pace, by the way. Social services. 对了 我叫瑞恩·佩斯 社工
[00:18] Isaac’s gonna need some support 艾萨克肯定需要有人帮他
[00:20] settling into his new digs. 适应新生活
[00:21] Think you wanna come with me to visit? 你愿意和我一起去看他吗
[00:23] Yeah. Yeah, I’d really like that. 好啊 我当然愿意
[00:28] Good morning, Slamigan fans. 早上好啊 铤锤粉丝们
[00:30] Oh, what’s this? 这是什么
[00:31] This is a shirt supporting the best damn tool in the CFD. 这是芝加哥消防局最佳工具应援衫
[00:37] Invented by our very own Joe Cruz. 由乔·克鲁兹设计制作
[00:39] These are pretty sharp. 这衣服挺靓啊
[00:40] Oh, Firefighting Expo is this week. 对了 这周就是消防博览会了
[00:44] Yup, that’s right. 没错
[00:44] And the Slamigan’s got its own booth 而我们的铤锤将拥有单独摊位
[00:46] with a demo and everything. 有宣传片 什么都有
[00:48] My buddy Nick Porter’s gonna run it. 我哥们尼克·波特负责运营
[00:50] You guys, can you feel the excitement? 你们能感受到激动的心情吗
[00:52] Oh, hey, Brett, heads up! 对了 布雷特 给你
[00:54] Oh, uh, thank you. 好的 多谢
[00:56] Um, hey, so I just got a message from Ryan, 我刚从瑞恩那里收到消息
[00:59] the social worker who helped us with 就是那个在县少管所
[01:00] the county youth detention facility. 帮过我们的社工
[01:02] Oh yeah, Isaac’s advocate. 对 艾萨克的担保人
[01:03] Yeah, um, he says that Isaac is being released early. 对 他说艾萨克被提前放出来了
[01:06] Ryan’s been visiting a lot, 瑞恩经常去看他
[01:07] and apparently he was a model inmate. 而他显然是个模范监员
[01:10] I was gonna visit next week, but he’s already gonna be home. 我本打算下周去看他 但他那时已经回家了
[01:13] – Well, that’s really good to hear. – Yeah. -这真是好消息啊 -是啊
[01:14] Ryan’s the guy you’re dating, right? 你在跟这个瑞恩约会吧
[01:17] He seems really invested, 他似乎真的很投入
[01:18] which makes a difference in those situations. 而这对这种情况有很大影响的
[01:21] Yeah, I-I wasn’t dating Ryan. 我并不是在和瑞恩约会
[01:22] We had a drink once at Molly’s to talk about Isaac. 我们在莫利酒吧喝过一次酒 讨论艾萨克的事
[01:27] Hmm, either way, it’s nice to know there’s someone 不管怎样 公家门里还能有这种
[01:29] in the system advocating for kids like that. 愿意给这类孩子担保的人是好事
[01:35] Why was I so defensive about Ryan? 为什么别人提到瑞恩我就这么敏感
[01:37] That’s super weird. 真是奇怪
[01:42] Don’t ask me, partner. 别问我 搭档
[01:47] So I bought a scratch and win ticket. 我买了一张必中刮刮彩
[01:49] One of those ones where you match the exploding bombs 就是那种把炸弹
[01:52] to the targets? 击中圆心的
[01:53] – Okay. – I lost. -好吧 -我没中
[01:54] Sorry to hear that. 真是遗憾
[01:55] I never win those things. 我从来中不了奖
[01:56] I mean, not even where the prize 就连那种”再来一张”
[01:58] is another scratch off ticket. 都没中过
[02:00] Severide, Van Meter called. 西弗莱德 范米特来电话了
[02:01] There’s a new lieutenant at OFI 火灾调查办公室来了个新副队
[02:03] he’s sending over to talk to you today. 他今天要派人来和你面谈
[02:05] Uh, about the arson case? 关于那个纵火案吗
[02:06] I assume so. He didn’t give any details. 我估计是 他没多说
[02:08] Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[02:11] Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. 61号救护车 25号队长车
[02:13] – Hostage situation… – Go. -发生劫持事件 -走
[02:32] Casey, 51, hold tight. 凯西 51车 待命
[02:35] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[02:37] You gotta leave your rigs here. 你们的设备得放在这里
[02:38] Deputy Garwood doesn’t want to spook the guy. 加伍德副队长不想吓到人犯
[02:40] Garwood’s in charge? Where is he? 加伍德指挥吗 他在哪
[02:43] Up there at Command Center. 在那边的指挥部
[02:45] Thanks. 多谢
[02:52] Garwood. 加伍德
[02:55] – Hey, Chief. – Hey. -你好啊队长 -你好
[02:56] – Welcome to Crazytown. – Yeah, so what’s the story? -欢迎来到疯人院 -到底是怎么回事
[02:59] Oh, units responded to a domestic dispute. 警员上报一起室内冲突
[03:02] Male suspect went loco. 男性嫌疑人发狂了
[03:03] He’s all jacked up on something. 而且可能嗑了什么东西
[03:05] – He took a hostage? – I’ll do it! -他劫了人质 -我要动手了
[03:06] I will do it, I swear! 我发誓 我真的会开枪
[03:08] I will kill her! 我会杀了她
[03:20] – Chief? – Yeah. -队长 -来了
[03:22] What are we looking at? 什么情况
[03:23] Domestic dispute turned into a standoff. 室内冲突发展成劫持对峙
[03:26] One male suspect took his ex-girlfriend hostage. 一名男性嫌疑人劫持了他的前女友
[03:28] They’re negotiating. 他们在谈判
[03:30] You’re not taking me! 你们休想抓我
[03:35] We’re gonna be here a while. 我们会在这驻守
[03:36] Just tell us where you need us. 有需要就告诉我们
[03:38] Stand by just in case this nutbag tries 你们随时待命 以防这个疯子
[03:39] to burn down the building, 把整栋大楼烧了
[03:41] and have your medics take a look at the victim’s kids. 另外再让你们的医疗人员给受害人的孩子看看
[03:43] Kids? 孩子
[03:44] This mom, she’s a smart one. 这个母亲很聪明
[03:46] She shooed ’em out of the apartment 情势恶化的时候
[03:48] when things went south. 她把孩子们都赶出来了
[03:49] They’re in the back of the squad car. 他们就在指挥车后面
[03:50] – Casey. – Yeah. -凯西 -明白
[03:52] – And Hermann. – Yeah. -赫尔曼 -是
[03:53] Pull 51 closer just in case you got a lead out. 把51车开近些 以防紧急情况
[03:56] – All right, copy that. – Wait, hold off on, uh, -明白 这就去 -等等 先别
[03:57] moving the rig around. 把车开近
[03:58] This guy’s real jumpy. 这个人情绪非常激动
[04:00] Okay, belay that, Hermann. 那好 先不动车 赫尔曼
[04:01] Okay. 好
[04:05] Who’s this? 他们是谁
[04:06] Grace and Gabriel, this is Sylvie and Emily. 格蕾丝 加布里埃尔 她们是希尔薇和艾米丽
[04:10] What about our Mom? 我们妈妈呢
[04:11] We can’t see what’s happening from back here. 我们在这里什么都看不到
[04:13] Police are looking out for her. 警察正在营救她
[04:14] And we’re gonna look out for you guys. 而我们就来照顾你们
[04:15] Are you hurt anywhere? 你们有哪里受伤吗
[04:16] We’re fine. Our mom’s the one in trouble. 我们没事 妈妈比较危险
[04:18] Luis has a gun. 路易斯有枪
[04:20] Is Luis your mom’s boyfriend or… 路易斯是你妈妈的男朋友吗还是…
[04:22] Ex-boyfriend. 前男友
[04:23] She kicked him out because he has problems, 她把他赶走了 因为他有问题
[04:25] but he won’t leave her alone, 但他总是纠缠她
[04:26] and now he’s high and he has a gun. 现在他磕了药 还拿着枪
[04:27] I wanna go back there. 我想回去
[04:31] Hey, Grace, um, 格蕾丝
[04:35] I’m really worried about your little brother. 我很担心你弟弟
[04:36] Can you help me keep him calm? 你能帮我让他冷静下来吗
[04:38] How? 怎么做
[04:39] Well, I bet he looks up to you. 他肯定很崇拜你
[04:40] You think you could set an example for him? 你能不能给他当个榜样
[04:42] Show him how strong a big sister can be? 让他看看姐姐坚强的样子
[04:51] Don’t worry, Gabe. It’s gonna be okay. 别担心 加布 会没事的
[04:58] I can give you a rough idea 我可以给你大概讲讲
[04:59] of the interior layout of this unit. 这个单元的内部构造
[05:00] Yeah, that’d be great. Better than going in blind. 太好了 这样就不用盲目冲进去了
[05:03] Chief, can we get some ladders up here just in case? 队长 以防万一能不能要点梯子搭上
[05:06] – Yeah, do it. – Okay. -可以 -好
[05:07] Mouch, Gallo, as quiet as you can, 穆奇 加洛 尽量安静点做
[05:10] I need a 20-footer and a 12-foot 我需要一架6米的梯子和一架3米6的梯子
[05:12] up to the front of the building, stand by. 架在楼正面待命
[05:13] Come on now, Luis. You know I can’t do that. 别这样 路易斯 你知道我做不到
[05:16] He wants us to fall all the way back 他要我们一直退到
[05:18] to the end of the block. 街区尽头
[05:19] Everyone. 所有人
[05:20] Well, tell him to send out the woman, 那就告诉他把女人放了
[05:21] we’ll give him all the space he needs. 他想要多少空间都给他
[05:24] Well, if I see one cop face out there, 我要是看到一个警察的脸
[05:26] I–I will shoot her, I swear to God! 马上一枪崩了她 我发誓
[05:29] Uh, Luis, I’m working on it. 路易斯 我在努力
[05:30] You’ve got to give me more time. 你得给我点时间
[05:32] Yeah, the hell I do! 我才不要
[05:33] Just get them all out of here! 赶紧让他们走
[05:35] Luis, you still with me? 路易斯 你还在吗
[05:40] The window. 在窗户那里
[05:42] Watch out! 小心
[05:46] Looks like he’s done talking. 看来他不想聊了
[05:52] Luis, come back and talk. 路易斯 回来我们聊聊
[05:55] Luis! 路易斯
[05:57] Please, don’t! 不要
[05:58] – Shut up! – Please! -闭嘴 -求你了
[06:02] He only has one endgame, 他只有一个结局
[06:04] and it’s not happily ever after. 而且绝对不是幸福快乐的生活
[06:06] – Help! – Go and get her, whatever it takes. -救命 -去救她 不惜一切代价
[06:08] Go. Go, go, go! 快去 快去
[06:12] Garwood, is squad gonna use any pyrotechnics up there? 加伍德 特警队会在上面用烟花吗
[06:16] Explosives, flash bang grenades? 爆炸物 闪光手榴弹
[06:17] Flash bangs, tear gas, and nothing’s off the table. 闪光弹 催泪弹 都可以
[06:20] Then we need our fire engine hooked up to that hydrant right now. 那我们的水罐车需要接上消防栓
[06:22] Absolutely, do it. 当然 连吧
[06:24] Doherty, pull that rig forward. 多尔蒂 把卡车往前开
[06:26] We’re gonna tie it to this hydrant. 绑在消防栓上
[06:31] Go with the tear gas. 用催泪弹
[06:39] Hey, can we get the squad car moved? 能不能把特警车挪开一点
[06:41] I’m a little busy. Or didn’t you notice? 我有点忙 你看不出来吗
[06:42] We got a hostage situation. 现在有人质被挟持
[06:44] Uh, yeah, no kidding, but I’m under orders 是啊 当然 但是我接到命令
[06:45] to get my engine connected to that hydrant. 要把水罐车连上消防栓
[06:47] Yeah, that sounds like your problem, not mine. 这听起来似乎是你的问题 不是我的
[07:01] Oh! The hell are you doing, huh? 你他妈在干什么
[07:07] That’s CPD property and you don’t look like a cop to me! 那是芝加哥警署的东西 你不是警察
[07:09] All right, get out of the way, sir. 行了 请让开 先生
[07:10] Get your hands off me! Get your hands off me! 把手松开 别碰我
[07:12] You okay, Lieutenant? 你还好吗 副队
[07:13] Yeah, I’m good, buddy. 我没事 兄弟
[07:16] All right, come on. Let’s get ready to work, guys. 好 来吧 准备工作
[07:20] We’re in place. Say the word. 我们已就位 等候指令
[07:22] Tear gas is working. Move in. 催泪弹奏效了 行动
[07:24] I don’t think that’s tear gas. 好像不是催泪弹
[07:27] Fall back! Fall back! 后退 后退
[07:29] What the hell is happening? 这他妈是什么情况
[07:30] Suspect fired at us through the door. 嫌犯隔着门冲我们开枪了
[07:31] He is not incapacitated. 他没有失去行动能力
[07:34] That’s not tear gas. That’s smoke! 那不是催泪弹 是烟雾
[07:36] If he smothered the shell with blankets or towels, 如果他用毯子或者毛巾盖住
[07:38] they could’ve ignited. 可能会点燃
[07:39] All right, we’ve got a fire in there. 好了 里面着火了
[07:41] Hermann, get that water canon ready. 赫尔曼 准备好水炮
[07:46] No, please! Don’t! 不要 不要
[07:49] If he doesn’t kill her, the smoke will. 就算他不杀她 也会被烟熏死
[07:52] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[07:54] She’s alone. She got away from him. 她是一个人 她跑开了
[07:56] – Can we pull her out? – We can try. -能把她救出来吗 -可以试试
[07:57] – Help! – Casey? -救命 -凯西
[07:58] Mouch, Gallo, get that ladder in place. 穆奇 伽罗 把梯子搭好
[08:00] Help! 救命
[08:02] Help me, please! 救救我 救命
[08:11] Mouch! Gallo! 穆奇 加洛
[08:12] Take cover. 注意掩护
[08:14] Hey! Move, now! 快走 快点
[08:18] Come on! 快点
[08:25] I will shoot her if you try that again! 你们再这样我就一枪崩了她
[08:27] If my men can keep Luis distracted at the door, 要是我的人能转移路易斯的注意力
[08:29] can your guys try again? 你们能再试一次吗
[08:31] Hey, Chief, we can rope down from the roof 队长 我们可以从屋顶吊绳子下去
[08:33] and pull her out that way. 然后救她出来
[08:34] Okay, get ready. 好 去准备吧
[08:53] We’re still at the door, but he’s not responding. 我们还在门口 但他不回应了
[09:00] Good to go! 行动
[09:06] Don’t get shot. 别中枪
[09:09] Luis, talk to me. 路易斯 跟我聊聊
[09:11] You’re pushing me! Don’t push me! 你们在逼我 别逼我
[09:13] You’re clear. 可以行动
[09:33] You come through that door, I’ll kill you! 你们敢进来 我就杀了你们
[09:34] I’ll kill everyone! I don’t care! 我会杀死所有人 我不在乎
[09:36] You hear me? You hear me? 听到了吗 听到了吗
[09:37] Be reasonable, Luis! 理智点 路易斯
[09:39] Don’t tell me to be reasonable. 别叫我理智点
[09:41] It was all good until you showed up. 你们出现之前一切都很好
[09:43] Everything was under control. 一切都在掌控之中
[09:44] I just want everything under control again. 我只想让一切再次回到掌控之中
[09:49] Okay, okay. I got you. 没事 没事 有我在
[09:51] I got her. 我抓住她了
[09:54] We want everyone to walk away from this. 我们希望大家都走开
[09:56] Come on. Come on. 加油 加油
[09:58] Luis? 路易斯
[09:59] You still there? 你还在听吗
[10:01] We want to help you. 我们想帮你
[10:02] That’s OK, isn’t it? 没事的 不是吗
[10:03] I don’t have the shot. 我看不到目标
[10:05] – Luis? – Leah, where’d you go, baby? -路易斯 -莉亚 你去哪了 宝贝
[10:07] Luis, come back and talk to me. 路易斯 回来跟我谈谈
[10:10] Leah? Don’t you hide from me! 莉亚 别躲着我
[10:12] – Luis… – Okay, pull us up. -路易斯 -好 把我们拉上去
[10:13] What’s going on, but let’s keep talking. 怎么回事 我们接着聊
[10:15] Leah? 莉亚
[10:19] What’s going on in there, Luis? 发生什么事了 路易斯
[10:21] Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. 别做会让自己后悔的事
[10:24] Luis. 路易斯
[10:25] Luis! 路易斯
[10:31] No, no! 不 不
[10:32] Let’s go! 我们走
[10:33] He’s down! Get in there! 他倒下了 冲进去
[10:34] Go, go, go! 快快快
[10:37] Down, stay down! 趴下 趴下别动
[10:38] We got him! Repeat, we got him! 我们抓到他了 重复 我们抓到他了
[10:44] Ritter, Kloke, grab your hose, shoot, and go! 里特 克洛克 拿上水管 发射 走
[10:47] Copy that. 收到
[10:51] I got you. All right. 有我在 好了
[10:52] Step over here. 到这儿来
[10:56] Here you go. You good? 就是这样 你还好吗
[11:06] We’re at the ambo. 我们去救护车那
[11:10] – Mom! – My babies! -妈妈 -孩子们
[11:12] Mom… 妈妈
[11:34] How’s the mom? 那位妈妈怎么样
[11:36] Um, shaken but okay. 吓坏了 但还好
[11:37] A couple of minor cuts and bruises. 有些小伤口和瘀伤
[11:40] You were great with those kids, 你很会跟孩子们沟通
[11:43] the way you coached the older sister. 你教导那位大姐姐的方式
[11:45] Well, you brought their mom back to them safe and sound. 你把他们的妈妈安然无恙的带回来了
[11:49] It’s all they wanted. 这就是他们想要的
[11:52] Sylvie! 希尔薇
[11:53] Ryan? 瑞恩
[11:58] – Great to see you. – Yeah. -见到你真好 -是啊
[11:59] I figured I’d give you the Isaac update in person. 我想应该当面告诉你艾萨克的最新消息
[12:01] Just came from the hearing. 刚刚参加完听证会
[12:03] He’s going home to his mother tomorrow. 他明天就回到母亲身边了
[12:07] Uh, last I saw her, she’d pretty much given up on him. 上次我见到她 她都差不多放弃他了
[12:10] Thing have changed on that front. 在那之后事情有了变化
[12:11] After you guys exposed the abuse at the facility, 在你们把少管所的事曝光之后
[12:14] she started visiting regularly. 她开始经常去看他
[12:16] She got a lot more involved in his life. 更多地参与到他的生活中
[12:19] I’m really glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这么说
[12:21] Can I take you out for lunch tomorrow 我明天能请你出去吃午饭吗
[12:22] as a thanks for all you did for Isaac and the other kids? 感谢你为艾萨克和其他孩子所做的一切
[12:24] Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. 不 你没必要这么做
[12:26] No, I want to. 不 我想请你吃饭
[12:29] Um, sure. Okay. 当然可以
[12:31] Great. 太好了
[12:31] I’ll, uh–I’ll text you the details later. 回头我把时间地点发短信给你
[12:42] – Yeah? – Lieutenant Severide? -找谁 -是西弗莱德副队吗
[12:45] Yeah. 是的
[12:46] Hi, I’m Lieutenant Wendy Seager from OFI. 我是火警调查办公室的副队温蒂·西格
[12:51] – Good to meet you. – Same here. -见到你真好 -我也是
[12:53] Captain Van Meter told me about your work 范米特队长跟我说了你在南贝尔路纵火案
[12:54] on the South Bell arson. 调查中所做的工作
[12:56] It was pretty impressive. 真的很了不起
[12:58] Team effort. 团队合作
[12:59] Well, I did a little digging. 好吧 我查了一下
[13:01] Found out you’ve done lots of great work on arson cases, 发现你在纵火案调查中做了很多了不起的工作
[13:05] just like your dad did. 就像你爸爸一样
[13:08] How can I help you, Lieutenant? 有什么可以效劳吗 副队
[13:10] Well, I’m new to OFI, 我是火警调查办公室的新人
[13:11] but the main reason they brought me on 但他们调我过来的主要原因是
[13:12] was to help clear up a backlog of cases. 要帮忙把积压的案子查清楚
[13:14] I told Van Meter that with the right team, I could do it. 我告诉范米特 只要团队合适 我能做到
[13:19] I’d love for you to come work with us, Severide. 我希望你能跟我们一起工作 西弗莱德
[13:22] I appreciate the offer, but I’m happy where I am. 感谢你的邀请 但我在这里很开心
[13:26] Yeah, I thought you might say that. 是的 我知道你可能会这么说
[13:28] But maybe take a little more than half a second 但是否可以花点时间
[13:30] to think about it? 考虑一下
[13:31] I mean, this would just be a detail. 只是一些细节上的工作
[13:33] Doesn’t have to last forever. 不用一直待在那边
[13:35] And you know how challenging and fun 而且你明白火灾调查
[13:38] fire investigations can be. 多么富有挑战性和乐趣
[13:40] I respect the work that OFI does, I do. 我尊重火警调查办公室所做的工作 真的
[13:42] But for me, the Squad is home. 但对我来说 救援队就是我的家
[13:45] This morning we rappelled down a side of a building 今天早上我们从一幢大楼的侧面垂降下来
[13:47] to rescue a hostage. 去营救一名人质
[13:48] It’s gonna be pretty hard to beat. 真的很不容易
[13:52] Okay, well, thanks for hearing me out. 好吧 谢谢你听我说完
[13:58] Your expression, when I introduced myself, 我介绍自己时你脸上的那种表情
[14:02] I’ve–I’ve seen it a lot in the CFD. 我在芝加哥消防局里见到过很多次
[14:05] I mean, people are always surprised by how young I am 人们总是对于我这么年轻就能
[14:07] to have this rank. 做到这个职级表示很惊讶
[14:09] But there’s a reason I made lieutenant 但我能28岁就当上副队
[14:10] by the time I was 28. 是有原因的
[14:13] I don’t give up easily. 我不会轻易放弃
[14:24] It’s not a date, right? 这不是约会 对吧
[14:25] Drinks or dinner is a date. 喝酒或吃晚餐才是约会
[14:27] But lunch, that’s daytime, 但是吃午餐 是在白天
[14:28] which means it’s professional. 表示我们是工作关系
[14:29] I need carrots to win, 我想赢胡萝卜
[14:30] but I keep getting these little green things. 但总是刮到这些绿色的小东西
[14:33] – What are those, apples? – That’s broccoli, girl. -那是什么 苹果吗 -那是西兰花 妹子
[14:36] Does anybody care about my crisis? 有人在乎我的危机吗
[14:38] I’m sorry, I do. 抱歉 我在乎
[14:39] But it’s just that the guy at the deli said that 但熟食店的那个家伙说
[14:41] this is the game that people seem to win the most. 这是大伙儿赢得最多的游戏
[14:47] If it’s just the two of you, it’s a date. 如果只有你们两人 那就是约会
[14:49] – Ugh, really? – I don’t know. -真的吗 -我不知道
[14:51] Lunch doesn’t really say romance to me, 午餐对我来说不浪漫
[14:53] and it definitely doesn’t say sex. 绝对不代表性爱
[14:56] I’m gonna have to disagree with you there. 这我就不同意了
[14:58] What is so wrong with a date anyway? 再说约会怎么了
[15:00] I just got out of an engagement. 我刚解除婚约
[15:02] I’m not ready to start dating again. 还没准备好再次约会
[15:03] That was months ago. Ancient history. 那都是好几个月之前来 陈芝麻烂谷子了
[15:06] Yeah, it’s time for you to get back out there, 对 你该回到情场了
[15:08] and Ryan is pretty cute. 而且瑞恩挺帅的
[15:11] – Yeah. – For a do-gooder. -对 -对一个老好人来说
[15:14] – No, I’m gonna cancel. – Damn it. -不 我还是取消吧 -该死的
[15:17] Sorry, it’s just– 抱歉 只是
[15:18] No, it’s not you. 不 不是你
[15:19] I just scratched my last box and it’s a tomato. 我刚刮开了最后一个 是番茄
[15:23] So lost again. 又输了
[15:28] The only way you’ll know for sure is to go. 唯一确认的方法就是去
[15:32] I guess so. 我想是吧
[15:34] You’ll be okay. 你会没事的
[15:38] Hey, Hermann. 赫尔曼
[15:40] Oh, hey, Chief. What’s up? 队长 怎么了
[15:41] Did you get into some kind of scuffle 你是不是跟哈德尔警官
[15:43] with an Officer Hartle on the scene of the standoff? 在对峙的现场发生了冲突
[15:48] Uh, scuffle? 冲突
[15:49] I–that is not how I would describe it. 我觉得我不会这么说
[15:52] So how would you describe it? 那你会怎么说
[15:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:55] More like, um, a tussle? 大概就是个争执
[16:00] Hermann. 赫尔曼
[16:02] The bonehead would not make way for the engine. 那个猪头不愿意给水罐车让路
[16:04] He could’ve cost us the save. 他可能影响我们救援
[16:05] It was–it’s not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[16:08] No harm, no foul. 无害无罚 不追究了
[16:09] Well, Hartle’s account differs from yours somewhat. 哈德尔和你的说法不同
[16:13] He says you laid hands on him. 他说你动手了
[16:18] Now he’s filing a complaint with the CFD, 现在他要投诉芝加哥消防局
[16:19] accusing you of assaulting an officer. 指控你袭警
[16:29] Hey, Burgess. 伯吉斯
[16:31] – Thanks for coming. – Of course. -谢谢前来 -没问题
[16:32] What can I do for you boys? 我能为你们作什么
[16:33] Listen, one of your brothers in blue, 听着 你的一个警察兄弟
[16:35] he’s been jamming me up pretty good. 他把我整得不得安宁
[16:36] Boden suggested that we reach out to you guys 博登建议我们找你们谈谈
[16:38] and ask for a little help. 寻求点帮助
[16:40] Sure. 行
[16:40] Trudy said you might know this cop, Officer Hartle? 特鲁迪说你可能认识这警察 哈德尔警官
[16:45] Bob Hartle? 鲍勃·哈德尔
[16:47] Sure, I’ve had the distinct pleasure. 认识 虽然不想认识
[16:49] What’s he doing to you boys? 他对你们干吗了
[16:50] Well, he and I, we mixed it up at that standoff 他和我 我们在今早西城的
[16:53] in West Town this morning, 那场人质劫持中有点矛盾
[16:55] and now he’s accusing me of assault, 现在他指控我袭警
[16:57] which is a bunch of crapola and he knows it. 纯属一派胡言 他也知道
[16:59] Yeah, Hartle’s a beefer. 对 哈德尔就是个刺头儿
[17:01] He’s the kind of cop who’s always filing grievances against other cops, 就是那种整天没事和别的警察挑事的人
[17:04] blaming everybody else for his own problems. 指责所有人 唯独不管自己的问题
[17:06] Well, you think you might be able to talk some sense 你觉得你能跟他谈谈吗
[17:08] into him for me? 让他别追究了
[17:09] Is it not obvious by my tone 难道我的语气还不明显吗
[17:10] I’ve had my own run-ins with the guy? 我自己跟他都结梁子了呢
[17:12] No, Hermann. 不行 赫尔曼
[17:14] There’s no talking sense into Hartle. 哈德尔这人听不进道理
[17:18] What you can do, maybe, 但也许你可以这么做
[17:19] is appeal to his sense of victimhood. 对他的受害者境遇表示理解
[17:23] – How? – Do a mea culpa. -怎么做 -承认错误
[17:26] Say you made a huge mistake and that you’re really sorry. 说你犯了个大错 你非常抱歉
[17:29] You know, extend an olive branch. 伸出橄榄枝
[17:31] Or maybe Voight could wrap him in duct tape 或者让博伊特用胶带把他绑了
[17:34] and lock him in a car trunk until he changes his tune. 锁在车后备箱里 直到他明白是非改口
[17:40] Olive branch. 还是橄榄枝吧
[17:43] Good luck. 祝你好运
[17:46] – Thanks, Burgess. – Yeah. -谢了 伯吉斯 -客气
[17:50] She didn’t do anything! 她什么也没做
[17:58] You were looking for me, Chief? 你找我 队长
[18:00] Yes, I was. 是的
[18:01] I was hoping you could explain this transfer slip 我想让你解释下这份调动的单子
[18:03] that I received a few minutes ago. 我几分钟前刚收到
[18:10] This is a mistake. 这是个错误
[18:11] So you’re not moving to OFI? 所以你不会调到火灾调查办公室
[18:13] Of course not, 当然不会
[18:15] and I made that clear to Lieutenant Seager. 我已经和西格副队说得很清楚了
[18:16] Not clear enough, apparently. 显然还不够清楚
[18:18] I have no interest in changing departments, Chief. 我没兴趣换部门 队长
[18:20] Zero. 完全没有
[18:25] I’ll go see her right after shift. 我下班后就去找她
[18:26] I’ll clear everything up. 解释一切
[18:27] That’s a really good idea. 这是个好主意
[18:43] I got his voicemail. 接到了语音信箱
[18:48] Hi, yeah, it’s, uh, Lieutenant Christopher Hermann 我是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼副队
[18:52] from Engine 51. 51号水罐车的
[18:54] Listen, Hartle, uh, I think things maybe 听着 哈德尔 我觉得也许
[18:57] got a little out of control yesterday, 昨天事情变得有点失控
[18:59] and I want to apologize for my part. 我想为我做的事道歉
[19:02] So why don’t you come by my bar, Molly’s, 不如你今晚来我的酒吧 莫利酒吧
[19:04] on West Wolcott, and we can hash out this whole, you know, 在沃尔考特西街上 我们能把这件事
[19:08] assault business, you know, over a beer. 袭警这件事 边喝酒边解决
[19:13] My treat. 我请客
[19:14] So, um, uh, I’ll have a cold one waiting for you, okay? 那晚上我买酒等你 好吗
[19:20] Take care! 保重
[19:24] Jerk. 混蛋
[19:26] Hey, this is gonna work. I know it. 这招能行 我知道
[19:28] You know what? 你知道吗
[19:30] I feel filthy! 我感觉像吃了个苍蝇
[19:33] Oh, hey, Hermann, 赫尔曼
[19:33] you’re still on board for the expo load-in, right? 你还要参加展览会装台呢 对吧
[19:36] Great. 太好了
[19:37] Now who’s gonna help us with the Slamigan booth? 现在谁去帮忙搞铤锤的展台呢
[19:39] Ask Gallo. He’s up for anything. 找加洛吧 他什么事都愿意做
[19:41] I’m in. 算我一个
[19:43] What are we doing? 我们做什么
[19:45] Attaboy! 真不错
[19:48] 11-05 Okay, uh, 11-05.
[19:51] 06 and 07. 06和07
[19:53] Then 08. 那个是08
[19:56] Where’s 11-09? 11-09在哪啊
[19:57] Over here. 这边
[19:59] Hey, hey! Nick! 尼克
[20:02] Mouch, you old dog! 穆奇 你这个老家伙
[20:04] How you doing, buddy? 你怎么样啊 哥们
[20:06] Nick, Nick, what is this? This isn’t even a booth. 尼克 这是什么 连展台都不能算
[20:09] Well, sure it is. Best one we can afford anyway. 当然是了 我们能付得起的最好的了
[20:12] Well, how the hell is anybody supposed to see us back here? 那谁会看得见我们啊
[20:14] Are you kidding me? 别开玩笑了
[20:15] Cruz, look, you’re right by the bathrooms. 克鲁兹 看看 你就在厕所旁边
[20:16] I mean, think of all the foot traffic. 想想会有多少人来啊
[20:18] See? 明白了吧
[20:18] Now here’s a kid with a future in sales, huh? 这可是在销售方面很有潜力的年轻人
[20:21] Nick Porter. I’m the Slamigan rep. 尼克·波特 铤锤的代表
[20:22] Blake Gallo. I work at 51 with Cruz. 布雷克·加洛 我和克鲁兹都在51队
[20:25] Where’s the practice door? 演示练习门呢
[20:26] Oh, yeah. Uh, that’s stuck in traffic. 堵在路上了
[20:29] The freight company has promised me 运输公司向我保证
[20:31] it’ll be here before the expo opens. 展览会开始之前一定送到
[20:34] Relax, Joe. Everything’s under control. 别紧张 乔 一切都在掌握之中
[20:37] I’m sorry to bite your head off, Nick. 尼克 很抱歉冲你大喊大叫
[20:39] I just… 我只是…
[20:40] I got a lot riding on this. 这事对我来说很重要
[20:44] Joe… Listen to me. 乔… 听我说
[20:47] The Slamigan is an outstanding product. 铤锤是个非常出色的产品
[20:50] You could bury it in the woods 酒香不怕巷子深啊
[20:52] and people would still find out about it. 好东西还怕没人要吗
[20:54] You’re gonna do great. 你肯定没问题的
[20:58] What is that? 那是什么
[21:00] This is for the Halli-Hammer booth. 是消防铁铤锤公司展台的
[21:03] The what? 什么公司
[21:14] They ripped me off. 他们坑了我
[21:18] They ripped me off! 他们坑了我
[21:24] This is my favorite secret spot in the city. 这可是全市我最喜欢的秘密场所
[21:27] It’s never too crowded, great ambience. 永远都没有太多人 环境很好
[21:30] Yes, it’s really nice. 确实挺不错
[21:32] The lighting is so moody, you’d never know it’s daytime. 灯光很有情调 让人不觉得是白天
[21:35] I got this. 我来吧
[21:36] Are you sure? We could split it. 你确定 我们可以平摊啊
[21:37] Mm-mmm, I insist. 一定让我来
[21:39] I’m the one who invited you. 是我邀请你的啊
[21:45] Thank you again for lunch, Ryan. 再次谢谢你的午餐 瑞恩
[21:47] I mean, you didn’t have to thank me for helping Isaac. 你不需要因为我帮了艾萨克而感谢我的
[21:49] I–I love what I do for a living. 我喜欢我的职业
[21:51] I could tell. It’s a great quality. 我看得出 这是非常难得的素质
[21:56] Well, I better be going, so… 我得走了
[21:59] Ooh, that’s… 那个…
[22:01] Did–did I misread things? I’m–I’m sorry. 是我误会了吗 我很抱歉
[22:02] No, I’m sorry. 不是 是我应该道歉
[22:03] I–I just got out of a relationship, 我刚刚和人分手
[22:05] so I’m not ready to jump back in. 我还没准备好再开始交往呢
[22:08] I should’ve put that out there right away. 我本应该一上来就说清楚的
[22:10] I get it. 我明白了
[22:11] I just thought this was friendly, you know? 我只是觉得这样挺友好的
[22:13] – It being daytime. – Okay. -是大白天的 -很吧
[22:17] Thank you again, Ryan. You’re awesome. 再次感谢 瑞恩 你很不错
[22:21] So are you, Sylvie. 你也是 希尔薇
[22:38] It’s a little far apart… 有点离得太远了…
[22:40] – Captain? – Hey, Severide. -队长 -西弗莱德
[22:43] There’s been some kind of mistake. 有个事搞错了
[22:46] Your new recruit came to see me 您的新人来见我
[22:47] about putting in for a detail to OFI? 劝我来火警调查办工作
[22:50] Uh, yeah, I heard. 我听说了
[22:51] I explained that’s not gonna happen. 我解释了 这事不可能
[22:53] I’m happy where I am. 我很满意现在的工作
[22:54] There’s no mistake, Severide. 这事没有搞错 西弗莱德
[22:56] You can’t transfer me without my approval. 在我没有同意的情况下你不能调我来
[22:58] You don’t have that kind of authority, 你没有那个权力
[23:00] and neither do you. 你也没有
[23:01] No, we don’t, 我们确实没有
[23:03] but the transfer didn’t come from us. 但调令不是我们发出来的
[23:06] It came from Commissioner Grissom. 是格里索姆局长发的
[23:18] Hey, Officer Hartle. 哈德尔警官
[23:21] Aww, come on. Wait up. 劳驾 等等
[23:23] Look, I–I am sorry to ambush you at work. 对于我在工作时对你的冒犯我很抱歉
[23:26] I tried give you a call. Did you get my message? 我给你打过电话 你收到我的留言了吗
[23:28] Yeah, I got it. 收到了
[23:29] Okay, well, I was hoping that you’d stop by Molly’s. 我期望着你会去莫利酒吧
[23:34] Okay, um, anyway, 好吧
[23:37] look, uh, this whole thing at the standoff, uh, 人质对峙所发生的事
[23:41] you know, tensions were running high, 当时气氛很紧张
[23:43] and, um, you know, you had an armed head case to worry about. 你呢 要担心这个持枪劫持人质的案子
[23:47] And me, I had a fire I had to get under control. 而我呢 我得要把火灾控制住
[23:50] And I guess we stepped on each other’s toes, you know? 我想我们俩当时都让对方不爽
[23:53] A little bit. 有点吧
[23:55] Listen, hey, the point is we’re on the same side, 听我说 我们是自己人
[23:59] and I lost sight of that for a minute, 我一时忽略了这一点
[24:02] and I see that now. 而我现在明白了
[24:03] And want you to know that I’m really sorry, okay? 我想告诉你 我非常非常抱歉
[24:07] Um, this is a nice IPA we’re serving, 这是我们酒吧那卖的精酿啤酒
[24:11] and it gets a lot of love from the beer snobs. 好多喜欢喝啤酒的都觉得很不错
[24:13] So… 所以…
[24:16] Hartle, come on. 哈德尔 行了吧
[24:18] The complaint that you filed, 你的那个投诉
[24:19] do you have any idea the kind of headache 你知道让我会有什么样的
[24:21] you’re making for me? 麻烦吗
[24:22] Listen, this is gonna be a blot on my record. 听着 这会是我记录上的一个污点
[24:25] Even if I beat the rap, 就算我没什么事
[24:26] which I will because you know this is a bunch of baloney. 我不会有事 因为这本身就是胡扯
[24:30] Hey, you laid hands on me, you misappropriated my vehicle, 你向我动手 你挪了我的车
[24:34] and then you got physical. 然后你还推我
[24:36] That’s not baloney, that’s a fact. 那不是胡扯 是事实
[24:46] Beefer! 死打小报告的
[24:49] How did Grissom get involved? 格里索姆怎么会插手
[24:50] I did some recon on Lieutenant Seager. 我调查了一下西格副官
[24:53] Turns out she came up under Grissom. 发现她跟随过格里索姆
[24:55] She was his second-in-command at 36. 她在36号消防队时是他的副手
[24:58] If Grissom thinks he can treat me like some pawn, 如果格里索姆认为他能把我当小棋子
[25:01] toss me wherever he wants– 想扔在哪扔在哪
[25:02] Look, I don’t like it either, 我也不喜欢这样
[25:04] but we need a smart approach. 但是我们得想个巧妙的方法
[25:06] Any thoughts? 有主意吗
[25:07] Well, if the Commissioner made the request, 如果局长请求已经要求了
[25:08] there is only one course of action– 就只有一个方法
[25:10] that is to talk to him and get him to change his mind. 只能和他谈谈 让他改变主意
[25:13] Which I’m more than happy to try, 我很乐意去试试
[25:14] but the truth is there is only one person at 51 但是事实是只有一个人在51号消防队
[25:18] who has that kind of sway with Grissom. 能和格里索姆说上话
[25:21] That’s you. 那就是你
[25:22] Hell yeah, I’ll talk to Grissom. 当然 我会找他谈谈
[25:24] You cannot go in there hot. 你不能带着火气去
[25:25] He should’ve came to me himself. 他应该自己来找我
[25:26] It’s like he’s looking for a fight. 他好像在故意找事
[25:27] Look, whether we liked the way he handled it or not 我们喜不喜欢他的处理方式
[25:29] is irrelevant. 都无关
[25:31] This is high praise from the commissioner. 这是局长的高度肯定
[25:35] Just remember that when you talk to him. 和他谈的时候记住这个
[25:46] Can they actually make him do it 他们能真的逼着他去做
[25:48] even if he doesn’t want to? 就算他不想去
[25:49] I don’t know, 我不知道
[25:50] but he’s talking to Chief right now. 但是他在和局长谈话
[25:53] Oh, it was a date. 真的是个约会
[25:56] – Knew it. – Here’s your reward. -我就知道 -这是你的奖励
[25:59] – For me? – Mm-hmm. -给我的 -嗯
[26:01] Super simple, just scratch the boxes, 超简单 刮开铅层
[26:02] and if there’s a prize underneath, you win. 后边要是有奖品 你就中了
[26:05] Did you have fun on your lunch at least? 你午餐吃得开心吗
[26:08] I lost. 没中
[26:10] I’m luckless. 我运气不好
[26:13] Um, it was fine. 挺好的
[26:14] I mean, he’s–he’s a sweet guy. 我是说 他很温柔
[26:17] And maybe I should be getting out again, 也许我应该再和他出去
[26:20] but with everything I’ve been through, 但是在经历了那么多后
[26:22] I don’t want just a sweet guy, you know? 我要的不只是个温柔的人 你明白吧
[26:24] I want the one. 我想要我的真命天子
[26:25] Like what– what you have with… 就像 你和…
[26:29] Oh, he does not look happy. 他看起来不太高兴
[26:35] Upshot? 结果呢
[26:36] I need to talk to Grissom, change his mind. 我得去找格里索姆 让他改主意
[26:40] If anybody can handle that assignment, it is you. 如果说任何人能完成任务 就只有你
[26:44] I just won $50! 我中了50块钱
[26:47] Check it out! 快看
[26:53] Hey, Severide, uh, are we gonna gas the Squad? 西弗莱德 我们要去给车加油吗
[26:56] At some point, why? 找个时间去 为什么问
[26:57] I was thinking we could swing by McCormick Place. 我想我们可以路过麦考密会场
[26:59] Be nice to pop by the expo 顺便看看展览
[27:00] and make sure my business isn’t cratering. 确保我的生意顺利
[27:03] Sure, why not? 没问题
[27:06] Excuse me, folks. Thank you. 打扰下 谢谢
[27:13] Where’s your booth? 你们的摊位呢
[27:14] It’s, uh… 在…
[27:21] – Nick, what are you doing? – Oh, hey Joe. -尼克 你在这干什么 -你好 乔
[27:24] Hey, have you seen the stitching 你看到这个消防战斗服上
[27:26] on this bunker gear? 的缝线了吗
[27:27] Who’s watching the booth, Nick? 谁在看摊呢 尼克
[27:29] Oh, it’s fine. 没事
[27:30] We’re only getting one or two visitors an hour, 反正一个小时也就一两个人去看
[27:32] and, well, they’re usually looking for 而且他们也通常
[27:33] the men’s room anyway. 是找厕所
[27:34] You’re supposed to be demonstrating the Slamigan. 你应该在演示铤锤
[27:37] Yeah, and as soon as the practice door shows up, I will. 是啊 只要演示用的门到了 我会去的
[27:40] The door still isn’t here? 门还没到吗
[27:41] Hey, Cruz, you seen this? 克鲁兹 你看到这个了吗
[27:44] You still got your sledgehammer. 你还用着你的铁锤
[27:46] You still got your halligan tool. 你还用着你的铁梃
[27:48] But a new age is dawning… 但是新的纪元到来了
[27:51] Yeah, it’s a counterfeit. 是啊 冒牌货
[27:53] This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Halli-Hammer, 这个 女士们先生们 是消防铁铤锤
[27:56] a revolutionary new addition to your firefighting arsenal. 您的消防工具库革命性的新成员
[28:00] Hey, you stole my patented design. 你盗取了我的专利设计
[28:02] The Halli-Hammer is entirely different 消防铁铤锤是完全不同的
[28:04] from other hybrid forcible entry tools. 相比其他组合式破拆工具
[28:07] For example, it features an ergonomic, non-slip grip, 举例来说 它有符合人体工程学的防滑握把
[28:10] and it’s made from a lightweight alloy 而且由为一级方程式赛车设计的
[28:12] developed for Formula 1 racing. 轻型合金制成
[28:14] It is very light. 真的很轻
[28:19] I sent you people a cease and desist letter. 我给你们寄了勒令停止信
[28:21] This is patent theft! You can’t do this! 这是专利盗窃 你们不能这么做
[28:24] Cruz, Capp, you said five minutes. Let’s go! 克鲁兹 卡普 你说的五分钟 走了
[28:27] Would you like to take a brochure? 你要拿一本介绍册吗
[28:29] – Come on. – No, no! -走吧 -不 不
[28:30] You can’t do this, all right? This is not right! 你们不能这么做 这不合法
[28:32] It’s not right! 不合法
[28:39] Well, the bad guys win again. 坏人又赢了
[28:41] What happened? 怎么了
[28:42] I just got off with HQ, 我刚和总部联系过
[28:44] and they will not dismiss the cop’s complaint. 他们不会撤销那个警察的投诉
[28:47] In fact, they escalated it to conduct 事实上 他们认为这个事件说明
[28:50] unbecoming an officer. 我不适合当长官
[28:52] What do they have in mind, a suspension? 他们处罚是什么 停职吗
[28:54] Oh, I wish. 我情愿是
[28:56] Uh, they say I stand to lose command of Engine 51. 他们说我不再是51号消防队的指挥官
[29:00] – What? – No way. -什么 -不可能
[29:02] So, um, they can stick me at a desk someplace 他们要把我扔到办公桌前
[29:05] pushing papers until I retire. 做做文书工作 直到退休
[29:10] I gotta talk to Chief. 我得和局长说一声
[29:22] Did you take the remote? 你把遥控器拿走了吗
[29:34] In your experience, this conduct unbecoming thing, 以你的经验 这种管理不当
[29:38] how serious is it? 有多严重
[29:40] It can be pretty serious. 可能会很严重
[29:42] Guys have lost their jobs over it. 有人因此丢了工作
[29:45] This isn’t fair to Hermann. 这对赫尔曼不公平
[29:47] I’ve learned a ton working under him. 我在他的手下学到了很多
[29:49] And he’s one of the good ones. 他是一个好人
[29:51] I mean, he could’ve ridden out his career 他本可以和我们大多数人一样
[29:53] in the rank and file, like most of us, 以普通队员的身份完成他的职业生涯
[29:55] but he–he put it all on the line to become an officer. 但他 他不惜一切考上长官
[30:00] I hope to hell he doesn’t lose his command 我希望他不要因为
[30:02] because of some power-hungry cop 某个野心勃勃的警察
[30:05] with a chip on his shoulder. 而失去领导权
[30:08] Truck 81. Vehicular accident. 81号云梯车 车辆事故
[30:10] Steve Chikerotis Golf Course. 史蒂夫·希克罗蒂斯高尔夫球场
[30:12] Ah, there it is. 找到了
[30:14] My apologizes. Here you go. 抱歉 给你
[30:31] Here, over here. 这里 在这里
[30:33] Yeah, I was driving the cart and zipping around this bunker 我开着车在这个沙地四周飞驰
[30:37] and I guess I took the turn too fast. 应该是我转弯太快了
[30:38] Because next thing I know, we’re rolling ass-over-elbow, 因为接下来 我们就翻滚了起来
[30:41] and the whole thing lands square on top of Todd. 然后整个车就压到托德身上
[30:44] – Sir, how are you feeling? – I’d love to get this off me. -先生 感觉如何 -我希望把它搬走
[30:47] We went to flip it back over, 我们想把它翻过来
[30:49] but he started screaming about something digging in his sides. 但他突然尖叫 好像有什么东西扎到了他
[30:51] So we called in the pros. 所以我们打电话求助专业人士
[30:53] All right, Mouch, Gallo, get these clubs out of the way. 穆奇 加洛 把这些木棒拿开
[30:56] – Kidd, can you assess him? – Yeah. -基德 你能评估一下吗 -好的
[30:58] Hi, I’m Stella. Firefighter paramedic. 我是史黛拉 消防队护理人员
[31:02] I am just gonna take a look and see–oh! 让我来看一看
[31:05] Captain, we need an ambulance, stat. 副队 要马上叫救护车
[31:13] 81 to Main, can we roll an ambulance to our location? 81号呼叫总部 可以派救护车来这里吗
[31:15] We’ve got an impalement. 这里有人被刺伤
[31:17] – Oh, Jesus! – Mouch, Gallo, get the sawzall, -上帝 -穆奇 加洛 拿锯子
[31:19] some cribbing, and the ram. 撑杆和锤子
[31:20] – And a backboard. – Copy! -还有担架 -收到
[31:22] Whoa, what’s happening? 怎么了
[31:24] He’s been pierced between the ribs with a broken golf club. 断掉的高尔夫球杆刺进了他的肋骨之间
[31:26] And the other end’s caught in the basket, 另一头卡在篮子上
[31:28] so that’s why it hurt when you moved the cart. 所以你移车时他会痛
[31:30] Oh, God! 天啊
[31:31] Todd, buddy, are you okay? 托德 哥们 你还好吗
[31:34] I–I think so. 还 还行
[31:36] Oh, I’ve read about this. 我看过这个
[31:37] If you try to remove it, he could bleed out and die. 如果拔掉它 他可能会失血而死
[31:39] We’re not gonna remove it. They do that at the hospital. 我们不拔 他们在医院拔
[31:41] Uh, Todd, I am so sorry. 托德 真的对不起
[31:42] I shouldn’t have been driving so fast! 我不应该开得那么快
[31:44] Can you let us work? 可以让我们做事吗
[31:45] Maybe I should get his wife on the line, you know? 我是不是应该打电话给他妻子
[31:47] Uh, just in case. 以防万一
[31:48] Todd, I’m gonna get Elaine on the speaker phone 托德 我给伊莱恩打电话
[31:51] so that you could talk to her. 让你和她通话
[31:52] Why the hell would I wanna do that? 我为什么要和她通话
[31:54] Hey, come here. 过来
[31:56] Listen to me, your friend is gonna be okay, 听我说 你的朋友不会有事
[31:58] but I need you to help me keep him calm. 但我需要你帮忙让他冷静下来
[32:01] – It’s very important. – Yeah. -这很重要 -好的
[32:03] Yeah, okay, how do I do that? 好的 我该怎么做
[32:04] Just set an example for him. 给他做个好榜样
[32:06] Stay tough. 撑住
[32:08] Okay. 好的
[32:11] – You’re gonna be okay, Todd. – Oh, shut up, Derek! -你会没事的 托德 -闭嘴 德里克
[32:17] You’ll be out in no time. 你很快就能出来
[32:23] All right. 好的
[32:30] Good? 好了吗
[32:31] Mouch, raise it up a couple of inches. 穆奇 把它抬高几英寸
[32:33] Stand by. 准备
[32:39] He’s free. 他可以走了
[32:40] Watch your under. 小心后背
[32:44] One, two… 一 二
[32:47] – You good? – Yup. -你可以吗 -可以
[32:50] All right. 好了
[32:51] Let’s get him to the medics. 带他去医院吧
[32:54] Can I, uh, go with him in the ambulance? 我能 和他一起上救护车吗
[32:57] It’d be better if you drive separately. 最好是你自己开车去
[32:59] Okay. 好的
[33:03] Mouch, I’m freaking out. 穆奇 我紧张死了
[33:05] I need to have people come to this expo 我需要有人参加展览
[33:07] to pretend to be interested in the Slamigan, 假装对铤锤感兴趣
[33:09] but this house is crazy right now. 但队里现在太乱了
[33:11] And with everything that Hermann and Severide are going through, 赫尔曼和西弗莱德碰到这种事
[33:14] I just–I don’t wanna bother anyone with all this. 我只是 我不想拿这事打扰大家
[33:16] So please, please just tell me you’re gonna be there. 所以拜托 拜托你说你会去
[33:22] I’m going to be there. 我会去
[33:24] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:28] After I sign for some deliveries at Molly’s, 等我去莫利酒吧签完送货单
[33:30] – then I’ll be there. – Wait. -然后我就去 -等等
[33:32] For sure. For sure. 肯定去 肯定去
[33:38] Not looking forward to facing the firing squad 我可并不期待下周在听证会上
[33:41] at that hearing next week. 面对行刑队
[33:43] Just blindfold me and give me a cigarette already. 请把我的眼睛蒙上 再给我一支烟
[33:46] Yeah, I’m sorry you have to go through that, man. 是的 很抱歉你要经历这事
[33:50] – It’s not right. – Yeah. -这样不对 -是的
[33:51] The cop’s a jerk, but me and my stupid temper. 那警察是个混蛋 但我自己的臭脾气
[33:55] It’s just a matter of time before it got me in trouble. 给我惹麻烦是迟早的事
[33:59] But, uh, I’ve been thinking. 但是 我一直在想
[34:03] You know, maybe losing my command isn’t the worst thing 也许失去领导权并不是最糟糕的事
[34:08] because maybe I wasn’t cut out to be a lieutenant 因为也许一开始我就不是
[34:09] in the first place. 当副队的料
[34:10] Hey, Hermann. 赫尔曼
[34:15] Leadership is big decisions in tough moments. 领导力是在危急时刻做出重大决定
[34:18] If it wasn’t for that move that you pulled with the cannon, 如果不是你打开水枪
[34:20] me, Casey, and that hostage might all be dead. 我 凯西 还有那个人质可能都死了
[34:25] You’re right where you should be, Lieutenant. 你并不愧对你的职位 副队
[34:38] The Halli-Hammer is a next generation firefighting tool, 消防铁铤锤是新一代的消防工具
[34:42] an entirely new solution to your forcible entry problems. 以全新的方式解决强行进入的问题
[34:46] Not entirely new. 并不是全新的
[34:48] No longer will you need two pairs of hands 你不再需要两个人一起
[34:50] to place and set a Halligan tool. 来放置好铁铤
[34:52] Now one firefighter can do both jobs. 现在只要一个消防员就可以做这两件事
[34:55] Yeah, because the Slamigan already solved that problem! 对 因为铤锤早就已经解决了这个问题
[34:58] Sir, please don’t make me call security. 先生 别逼我叫保安来请走您
[35:01] You know what? Enough talk. 行了 说得够多了
[35:03] Who wants to see the Halli-Hammer in action? 谁想看看铁铤锤的实战表现
[35:06] I’d like to see the original. The Slamigan. 我倒想看看原版的铤锤
[35:09] All right, here we go. 好了 我们开始吧
[35:11] First, place the wedge between the door and the jamb. 首先 把楔子楔进门和门的侧边之间
[35:14] You might want to get a real firefighter for that job. 你可能得找个真正的消防员来做示范
[35:19] Uh, next, pull back on the hammer attachment and… 下一步 把连着的锤子转回来 然后
[35:30] Technical difficulties. 技术问题
[35:31] That’s why the Slamigan uses drop-forged steel. 这就是为什么铤锤要用落锤锻造式加工钢
[35:35] Uh, Ron, could I get another demo model? 罗恩 能给我再拿个演示版模型吗
[35:41] Here comes the Slamigan! 铤锤出场
[35:54] The Slamigan! 这就是铤锤
[35:55] Accept no substitutes! 非它不用
[35:57] Now taking orders in booth 11-09! 11-09摊位下订单
[35:59] Right by the men’s washroom! 摊位就在男厕旁
[36:01] Follow me! 跟我来
[36:10] Make yourself comfortable. 请随便坐
[36:11] The Commissioner is just coming up now from a news conference. 局长正从一个新闻发布会那边过来
[36:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:24] Kelly. 凯利
[36:26] Grizz. 格里索姆
[36:27] I was wondering when you’d stop by 我还在想 你什么时候会来看看
[36:31] and visit me in my gilded cage. 现在活在这奢华牢笼里的我呢
[36:31] Can I get you a cup of coffee? 给你来杯咖啡
[36:33] Come on, you know why I’m here. 得了吧 你知道我的来意
[36:35] Detailing me to OFI? 把我派到火灾调查办
[36:36] You think I’d take that just lying down? 你觉得我会乖乖听命
[36:38] OFI is a respectable career path, Kelly. 去火调办是条很体面的职业道路 凯利
[36:42] Hell, it was good enough for your dad. 对你爸爸来说就够好的
[36:44] You know how I feel about you 对你试图在职业道路上帮我一把的做法
[36:46] trying to help my career along. 我的感受你很清楚吧
[36:47] There’s the misunderstanding. You think this is about you. 这就是你的误会了 你以为这只关乎你
[36:51] I look after the entire department now. 我要打理好整个消防局
[36:53] My Office of Fire Investigation is understaffed, 现在火灾调查办人手不足
[36:55] and you have demonstrated a real talent 而你在解读火场情况 找出纵火犯上
[36:58] for reading a fireground and sniffing out arsonists. 真的显现出了天分
[37:02] I have other talents too. 我也有其他天赋的
[37:05] Sit down. 坐下
[37:09] You want to be master of your own fate, I get it. 你想把握你自己的命运 我明白
[37:11] When I was a candidate, 当我还是预备队员时
[37:13] I had my whole career mapped out. 我勾画好了一整个职业生涯
[37:14] Get assigned to a busy house, 被分配到一个出勤多的消防局
[37:16] distinguish myself in the line of duty. 在岗位上大显身手
[37:19] And then I got transferred to the “Victor Schlaeger,” 然后我在一月份被派到维克托·施莱格号
[37:21] a fireboat on Lake Michigan in January. 一艘驻扎在密歇根湖上的消防船上
[37:25] Eight of us, freezing our asses off, 我们一共八个人 冻得要死
[37:26] crammed onto that floating coffin for 24 hours a pop. 挤在那个漂浮的大棺材上值24小时班
[37:30] I made one save in 18 months, 我在18个月里只救了一次人
[37:33] and thank God I was there to make it. 感谢上帝我当时救到了人
[37:36] That assignment might not have been in my plans, 那次分配也许不在我的职业计划之内
[37:39] but it put me on the path that brought me here. 但它却让我走上了一条做到今天位子的路
[37:43] And I’m thankful for it. 对此我深感庆幸
[37:47] Public service isn’t about doing what you want to do, Kelly. 当公职人员就不能随心所欲 凯丽
[37:50] It’s about sacrifice. 要做出一些牺牲
[37:52] It’s about doing what others need you to do. 要做别人需要你做的事
[37:55] Right now, OFI needs help, 现在火灾调查办需要帮手
[37:58] and you are uniquely qualified to provide it. 而只有你有这个资格去当帮手
[38:06] Go help them clear their backlogged cases, 帮他们清掉积压的案子
[38:09] and then you can decide whether you want to return to 51. 然后你才能决定要不要回51号消防局
[38:18] Okay. 好吧
[38:20] But first, I need you to do something for me. 但首先 我要你给我做点事
[38:24] All right, we got ten units for Des Moines Fire & Rescue, 好的 得梅因灭火救援队有十份订单
[38:27] six units for the Lansing Fire Department, 兰辛消防局订购了六份
[38:30] and two units 还有两份订单是给
[38:33] for Poplar Bluff, Missouri. Station 1. 密苏里州波普勒布拉夫 1号消防局
[38:38] How’d you do? 你总共赚了多少
[38:40] Tell ’em, Joe. 告诉他们吧 乔
[38:41] Well, it’s not gonna cover a destination wedding to Bora Bora, 虽说还没赚够到博拉博拉岛办婚礼的钱
[38:44] but I’m ahead. 但我赚了
[38:47] Way ahead! 赚得还挺多
[38:50] Cheers. 干杯
[38:52] Next drink is on me. What’s your pleasure? 下一杯我请 你想喝点什么
[38:54] Oh, uh, really? 此话当真
[38:57] I will take a glass of the good rosé 那我就要一杯上等的玫瑰红葡萄酒
[38:59] that still hides behind the bar. 藏在吧台后面的那种
[39:02] What did I do to deserve this? 我何以有此荣幸 让你请喝酒呢
[39:04] I used your trick with the big sister 我今天把你安抚那姐弟俩里姐姐的做法
[39:07] on a golfer today. 用到了一个打高尔夫球的人身上
[39:07] Oh, well, I’m glad it worked out. 这样 很高兴这么做管用
[39:09] Like a charm. 就像是用咒语一样
[39:11] So how’s everything with the, uh, not-boyfriend? 那你和那位不算男友的人 约会怎么样
[39:14] Don’t–don’t be mean. 别 别这么坏嘛
[39:16] Especially when it’s pretty obvious I mess up everything 尤其是现在已经很明显了
[39:19] I touch when it comes to romance. 我会搞砸所有感情
[39:21] Come on. 得了吧
[39:23] Sure, you’ve had some ups and downs lately, but who hasn’t? 你最近感情上是有起伏 可谁没有过呢
[39:27] My money is on you finding exactly what you want 我相信你能找到那个你想要的人
[39:32] because that’s what you deserve. 因为这是你应得的
[39:41] The same plan. No, no… 计划照旧
[39:45] What’s up, Hermann? 怎么了 赫尔曼
[39:47] You okay? 你还好吧
[39:48] Yeah, I just got the weirdest call from my union rep, 我刚接到我工会代表的电话 太奇怪了
[39:53] and the CFD brass has decided 芝加哥消防局的高层已经决定
[39:56] not to move forward with my conduct of unbecoming charges. 不追究我行为不当的责任
[40:01] You’re kidding. 你开玩笑吧
[40:02] Yeah, no hearing, and I get to keep my command. 不搞听证会 我的领导职务也保住了
[40:05] Yo, this is the best news I’ve heard in a long time. 这是我这么长时间以来听到的最好的消息
[40:07] Whoa, wait. How did that happen? 等等 怎么就这样了呢
[40:10] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[40:16] You are a good man, Kelly Severide. 你真是个好人 凯利·西弗莱德
[40:21] You look out for people. 你会关心和帮助别人
[40:24] But I am really going to miss 但我每个班都会很想念
[40:27] seeing you at 51 every shift. 你在51号消防局的身影
[40:31] I’ll make up for it in other ways. 我会用其他方式补偿你的
[40:34] I promise. 我保证
[40:38] You really okay going to OFI? 你真的愿意去火灾调查办
[40:41] As long as I get to come home to you, 只要我回家能见到你
[40:44] I’m okay wherever I go. 去哪儿我都愿意
[40:48] I am without a doubt the luckiest girl in the world. 我肯定是世界上最幸运的女孩儿
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme