Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你要说什么
[00:05] You wanted Gallo on a short leash. 你想让我对加洛严加看管
[00:07] I’m not sure he fully appreciates 我不确定他是否完全明白
[00:09] what the stakes are. 其中的利害关系
[00:10] We pulled that kid out of a rolling house fire, 那孩子是我们在房屋火灾中救出来的
[00:13] He lost everyone. 他失去了所有亲人
[00:15] I can’t be with a firefighter. 我不能和一个消防员在一起
[00:17] I can’t handle wondering everyday 我受不了每天都要担心
[00:19] if I am gonna see him at home, 我下次见他是在家里
[00:21] or at the hospital. 还是医院
[00:22] Letting him go would be crazy. 你这样推开他就是疯了
[00:25] Hi, Joe. 嗨 乔
[00:28] Will you make me the happiest man on this Earth? 你愿意让我成为这世上最幸福的男人吗
[00:31] Yes. 我愿意
[00:35] Wait, you haven’t told anyone about it? 等等 还没把这件事告诉任何人吗
[00:37] Oh, not yet, no. 还没 没有
[00:38] I figured after everything that happened with this engagement, 我想等尘埃落定了 订婚以后再说
[00:40] it’s best not to jinx it, you know? 否则会不吉利 知道吗
[00:42] No more drama– well, at least not for a while. 别太招摇 至少先低调一段时间
[00:45] Ooh, so I shouldn’t tell anyone, either. 那我也不能告诉任何人
[00:48] Yeah, no, please. 没错 谁都别告诉 拜托
[00:50] Hey, it’s the groom-to-be. 准新郎来了
[00:54] – There he is! – Countdown to the lockdown. -可不是吗 -最后的疯狂
[00:58] Congratulations, Cruz. Couldn’t be happier for you. 恭喜你 克鲁兹 真为你开心
[01:00] You literally told everyone? 你真的告诉所有人了
[01:03] Last meal as a free man. 这是你作为自由人的最后一顿饭了
[01:06] – Congrats. – Thank you. -恭喜 -谢谢
[01:10] Congrats. 恭喜
[01:14] Thanks, Lieutenant. 谢谢 副队
[01:17] Pancakes, huh? 煎饼吗
[01:19] And not just any old flapjack. 不是以前那种大薄煎饼
[01:20] I’ve got a secret ingredient. 我加了秘密配料
[01:21] – What? – Beer. -是什么 -啤酒
[01:23] It’ll blow your mind. 你会欲罢不能的
[01:24] Big talk. Better be good. 你就吹吧 最好别太难吃
[01:27] Listen to this. 听听这个
[01:28] There’s a fire house in Montecito, California, 加利福尼亚州蒙特西托的一个消防局
[01:30] that has a women’s lounge. 有女性休息室
[01:32] A what? 什么
[01:33] “What started as a space for breast-feeding mothers “它一开始是哺乳期母亲使用的私密空间
[01:35] “Has transformed into an area for women firefighters 后来变成了女消防员的休息区
[01:38] “To gather and relax with calming lighting, 那里有柔和的灯光 轻松的音乐和
[01:41] music, and comfortable couches.” 舒适的躺椅供女消防员们可以聚在一起充分放松”
[01:42] Ooh, I like the sound of that. 听起来真不错
[01:45] A whole separate room for women. 一个完全独立的房间供女性使用
[01:48] Uh, why? 为什么
[01:49] Maybe to get away from the sights and smells 也许为了逃离这个地方的
[01:51] of this place. “美景和香味”
[01:54] Truck 81, Engine 51, 81号云梯车 51号水罐车
[01:56] Squad 3, Battalion 25, 3号救援队 25号队长车
[01:58] house fire, 1329 South Bell Avenue… 住宅火灾 南贝尔大道1329号
[02:00] Pancakes to go. 把煎饼带上
[02:02] These are fantastic. 味道不错
[02:03] I told you. 我说了吧
[02:26] 81, let’s vent the roof. 81号云梯车 屋顶通风
[02:28] Squad, see if we can get through that front door. 救援队 看看我们能不能从前门进去
[02:30] Herrmann, back them up with a hose line. 赫尔曼 拿好软管支援他们
[02:32] Mouch, Kidd, get to the roof. 穆奇 基德 上屋顶
[02:34] Gallo, check the back door, but don’t go inside. 加洛 检查后门的情况 但别进去
[02:37] Copy that, Captain. 收到 队长
[02:39] Hey, front door’s getting a little crispy, 前门已经有点烧焦了
[02:41] but I think we can get in. 但我觉得我们能进去
[02:41] Hey, hose line’s seconds away. 软管马上就到
[02:43] All right. 好
[02:59] Back door’s good. Let me know when to vent. 后门准备完毕 需要通风的时候告诉我
[03:09] That’s my house! 那是我家
[03:14] That’s my house. My family’s inside. 那是我家 我的家人在里面
[03:15] My mom, my dad, and my grandma. 我妈妈 爸爸和外婆
[03:17] No, no, look, you can’t go in there. 不 不 听着 你不能进去
[03:19] I need to get them out. Please! 我得救他们出来 求你了
[03:27] I’ll get them. 我去救他们
[03:28] All right, you go out front and wait. 好吗 你到前面去等着
[03:30] Okay? 好吗
[03:55] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 请大声呼救
[03:59] Fire Department! 消防队
[04:02] – You good? – Ready. -好了吗 -准备好了
[04:04] Kidd, what’s the vent status? 基德 通风口情况如何
[04:10] I’m all set. 都准备好了
[04:11] Hit it, Cruz. 撞门 克鲁兹
[04:34] What happened, Chief? 怎么回事 队长
[04:35] A flashover. We’re moving in now. 是闪燃 我们正在往里走
[04:56] My God, no! 我的天 不
[04:58] Is there someone on the inside? 里面有人吗
[05:00] Our son is at a friend’s house– 我们的儿子在朋友家
[05:02] But my mom! 但是我妈妈
[05:03] Severide, there could be female victim inside. 西弗莱德 里面可能有位女性受害者
[05:08] No one’s on the first floor. Heading upstairs, Chief. 一楼没有人 我们正在上楼 队长
[05:11] Which bedroom is hers? 哪个卧室是她的
[05:12] That one in front. 前面那个
[05:13] Severide, check the A-side bedroom on the second floor. 西弗莱德 检查一下二楼正面的卧室
[05:16] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[05:20] Mom, Dad! 妈妈 爸爸
[05:21] – Trevor! – Hey, get him! -特雷弗 -拦住他
[05:26] Where’s Grandma? 外婆在哪里
[05:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:30] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 请大声呼救
[05:33] Fire Department! 消防队
[05:35] Cruz, over here! 克鲁兹 在这里
[05:40] Don’t worry, ma’am, we’re gonna get you out. 别担心 女士 我们会救你出去
[05:43] I don’t know what happened. 我不知道发生了什么
[05:45] Stairs are too hot. She’ll never make it down. 楼梯太烫了 她没法下去
[05:47] Let’s get her out the window. 我们把她从窗口弄出去
[05:48] Right. 好
[05:50] 81, I need a ladder by 81号云梯车 我需要把梯子
[05:53] the first bedroom window! 伸到第一间卧室窗口
[06:13] Hey, ma’am, this is Joe. My name’s Kelly. 你好 女士 这位是乔 我叫凯利
[06:16] We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? 我们会救你出去 好吗
[06:17] Kelly? 凯利
[06:19] A good Irish fireman. 优秀的爱尔兰消防员
[06:22] I always wanted my daughter to marry a fireman. 我一直想让我女儿嫁给消防员
[06:24] Yeah? 是吗
[06:25] She married a plumber instead. 但是她嫁了个水管工
[06:28] Never listens to me. 从来不听我的话
[06:31] Save your breath. 先别呼吸
[06:43] – There you go, ma’am. – There you go, we got you. -好了 女士 -好了 有我们在
[06:51] Grandma, are you okay? 老太太 你还好吗
[06:52] Okay, ma’am. Give the paramedics some space. 女士 给救护人员让路
[06:55] Let them do their work. 让他们工作
[07:01] It’s okay. I’m still here. 没关系 我还在
[07:05] Her lungs are diminished. We need to intubate. 她的肺塌陷了 我们得插管
[07:12] Let’s push 10mg of Versed. 推十毫克镇定剂
[07:14] 10mg of Versed, coming up. 十毫克镇定剂 来了
[07:18] It’s okay, ma’am. You’re gonna be okay. 没关系 女士 你会没事的
[07:21] Pushing. 推注
[07:25] Hold that. 扶稳了
[07:33] – I’m in. – Let’s get her to Med. -进去了 -我们去医院吧
[07:35] Okay. 好
[07:36] Will she be all right? 她会好起来吗
[07:38] She’s in good hands. 她们会照顾好她的
[07:39] Where are they taking her? 她们要带她去哪
[07:41] Chicago Med. 芝加哥医院
[07:42] You can follow them if you want. 如果你们愿意可以跟着
[07:52] Gallo. 加洛
[07:59] Get ready for overhaul. 准备好灭火
[08:01] Copy that. 收到
[08:19] Hey, how’d it go? 怎么样了
[08:21] With the grandma. 那个老太太
[08:22] Oh, we got her there pretty quick, 我们很快就到医院了
[08:24] but her airway was thrashed. 但她的气道受损
[08:26] Doctors are doing all they can. 医生正在全力抢救
[08:28] Thanks. 谢了
[08:35] Gallo. 加洛
[08:36] You gonna swap out your air bottle? 你不换氧气瓶吗
[08:38] Right, yeah. 对 好的
[08:45] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[08:46] No, it’s not. 不 不好
[08:49] That’s so nice. 真漂亮
[08:51] Ooh, look at this. 看看这个
[08:54] Himalayan salt lamps. 喜马拉雅盐灯
[08:55] I love those. 我好喜欢
[08:55] I’m relaxed just looking at this photo. 光看这照片我就很享受
[08:58] Yep. 没错
[09:00] Oh, Chief. 队长
[09:02] Just the man that we wanted to see. 我们正想找你
[09:05] So we noticed that the blue office 我们发现蓝色的那间办公室
[09:08] is just sitting there unused, 在那闲置着没用
[09:10] like a big old storage closet, 像个巨大的老旧储藏室
[09:12] and so we were thinking that maybe 所以我们在想也许
[09:14] we could turn it into a women’s lounge. 我们可以把它变成女性休息室
[09:19] I’m sorry? 说什么
[09:20] You know, a designated place 就一个女性专属区域
[09:22] for the women of 51 to come together 让51局的女性员工能聚到一起
[09:25] to bond and form community, 联络感情 打成一片
[09:28] like the one in Montecito, California. 就像加州蒙特西托的那个一样
[09:31] California women’s lounge? 加州有女性休息室
[09:32] Yes. 对
[09:33] In Chicago? 芝加哥也想要
[09:34] Yes, sir. 没错
[09:37] I don’t think so. 我想不行
[09:40] So you have a problem 所以你不同意
[09:42] with women needing personal space? 女性需要一些私人空间吗
[09:46] Chief? 队长
[09:50] You know what? 这样吧
[09:53] Blue office is all yours. 蓝色办公室给你们了
[10:07] Gallo. 加洛
[10:08] Come in here a minute. 过来一会儿
[10:09] Yeah, what’s up? 好 什么事
[10:10] Close the door. 把门关上
[10:15] Mind telling me what happened back there on that call? 想告诉我之前出警时是怎么回事吗
[10:17] What do you mean? 什么意思
[10:21] You had a face full of soot and your SCBA mask in hand 你一脸煤灰 而且在我让你去灭火前
[10:24] long before I ordered you inside for overhaul. 你就拿着SCBA面罩了
[10:27] Why? 为什么
[10:31] I went in the back door. 我从后门进去的
[10:34] By yourself. 一个人
[10:38] After I told you not to. 在我明确禁止你这么做以后
[10:40] I’m sorry, Captain. It was– 抱歉 队长 是…
[10:41] Gallo, I stuck my neck out to get you into 51, 加洛 我替你作担保才让你进51局
[10:45] when everyone else was telling me you’re too impulsive. 周围的人都告诉我你太冲动
[10:48] I know. 我知道
[10:49] It was a major screw-up. I’m really sorry. 我犯了个大错 真的很抱歉
[10:51] You won’t know what sorry is 等你洗完所有的厕所
[10:52] until you scrub all the toilets, 所有的云梯车 擦地板
[10:54] wash the truck, mop the floors, 还有其他一百种我
[10:56] and about 100 other dirty jobs I haven’t thought of yet. 还没想到的脏活累活 就知道什么叫抱歉了
[10:58] Absolutely. I’m all over it. 没问题 我准备好了
[11:00] Then you’re gonna spend your off shift 而且你下班后
[11:01] re-training at the academy. 要去学院重训
[11:03] Okay, understood. 好 明白
[11:05] Oh, and then pray Boden doesn’t fire your ass 并祈祷博登不会开了你
[11:08] ’cause this is going in my after-action report. 因为我要把这事写进行动报告里
[11:35] Prepare to be wowed. 准备好被惊艳到吧
[11:38] We are about to completely transform this place. 我们就要彻底改造这地方了
[11:42] The salt lamp! They had it. 盐灯 他们有
[11:46] And look at this pillow. 看看这个枕头
[11:50] Oh, so soft. 真软
[11:53] I can see us spending a lot of time in here. 我觉得咱们会在这消磨好多时间
[11:56] Hours. 很多小时
[12:00] What’s up, guys? 怎么了
[12:02] What’s that smell? 那是什么味道
[12:04] Autumn in Vermont– potpourri. 佛蒙特的秋天 百花香
[12:06] That is lovely. 真好闻
[12:09] Yeah, so I was looking for a snack in the kitchen. 我们正在厨房里找吃的
[12:12] I just happened to notice that 我刚好发现
[12:14] everything made out of chocolate 所有巧克力味的东西
[12:16] was suddenly missing. 都突然不见了
[12:20] Any idea why that might be? 知道是怎么回事吗
[12:23] We have a lot to do here, 我们还有很多事要干
[12:24] so thanks so much for stopping by, guys. 谢谢你们过来 各位
[12:28] I didn’t even get to ask where they bought the potpourri. 我都还没问她们在哪买的百花香
[12:42] Hey, Chief. 队长
[12:45] He in the doghouse, or something? 他是被排挤了还是怎么的
[12:47] Went off the reservation on that house fire. 那栋屋子着火的出警中擅自行动
[12:49] I’m sure Casey will tell you all about it. 凯西会对你全部说明清楚的
[12:54] About that fire. 说到那场火灾
[12:57] Just got off the phone with Med, 我刚接完芝加哥医院来的电话
[12:59] and… 虽说
[13:01] that was a good effort from this morning, 今天早上大家营救很努力
[13:02] but I am sad to say the victim did not pull through. 但我很遗憾地告诉大家 受害者去世了
[13:06] Damn. 该死
[13:07] She didn’t make it? 她没活下来
[13:09] She had a lot of smoke. We did all we could. 她吸入了太多浓烟 我们尽力了
[13:12] That poor family. And that boy. 那一家可怜人 还有那个小男孩
[13:15] They already lost everything, and now this. 他们已经一无所有 这又是雪上加霜
[13:19] We should help them. Pass the boot? 我们应该帮助他们 传靴子筹钱
[13:21] We could do better than that. 我们还能做得更多
[13:22] What about one of those online campaigns? 在线募捐怎么样
[13:24] Yeah, count me in. 算我一个
[13:26] All right, well, I’ll get the ball rolling. 那好 我这就去着手做
[13:28] Uh, guys, let’s go check on the family. 伙计们 我们去探望一下那家人吧
[13:50] Take it, please. 收下吧 拜托
[13:51] It’s just a few things I was gonna give to Goodwill. 只是一些我打算拿去捐给慈善组织的东西
[13:53] Thank you, Lois. That’s really sweet. 谢谢你 洛伊丝 你人真好
[14:00] – Oh, hey. – Hey, guys. -嗨 -嗨 两位
[14:02] We just heard the news. So sorry. 我们刚得知消息 真的很遗憾
[14:06] Yeah, on behalf of everyone at 51, 谨代表51号消防局所有人
[14:08] our condolences. 深表哀悼
[14:09] Hey, thank you. 谢谢
[14:11] Thanks for everything you did for us. 谢谢你们为我们做的一切
[14:13] You got a place to stay? 你们有地方住吗
[14:14] Yeah, yeah. 有的
[14:15] Andy and Ellen have taken us in till we can… 安迪和艾伦让我们借住
[14:18] you know, sort things out. 等我们打理好各方面的事
[14:19] She knew we didn’t want her cooking home alone. 她知道我们不希望她独自在家时做饭
[14:22] Why didn’t she just wait till we came back? 她就不能等到我们回来吗
[14:24] Don’t get yourself worked up. 别钻牛角尖了
[14:25] To just leave a pan frying like that. 把热着的锅放着不管
[14:26] She’s so slow going up and down the stairs. 她上下楼那么慢
[14:28] Honey, we can’t dwell on it, all right? 亲爱的 我们不能总想着过去 好吗
[14:32] Phyllis was just, you know… 菲丽丝只是
[14:35] old. 老了
[14:36] And forgetful. 还忘事
[14:38] We wanted to see if you folks would be okay 我们想知道 你们能不能接受
[14:40] with the firehouse setting up some kind of fundraiser 消防局开展一些募捐活动
[14:43] on your behalf. 为你们捐款
[14:44] Just to help you get by. 帮你们度过难关
[14:45] No, no, you’ve done so much– 不 不了 你们已经做得够多了
[14:46] All right, Kristen, let’s not look a gift horse. 好啦 克里斯汀 别拒绝善意
[14:51] It’s very kind of you. 你们这样做真是太好了
[14:53] We can use all the help we can get. 我们会利用我们得到的所有帮助
[14:57] Okay, well, we’ll put it together. 好的 我们会把募捐汇总起来
[14:59] And… 还有
[15:01] let us know if there’s anything else we can do. 如果我们还能做些什么 尽管开口
[15:03] Take care. 保重
[15:10] Something seem a little hinky to you? 你觉不觉得有点蹊跷
[15:12] That guy sure doesn’t like to let his wife talk, does he? 那个男人很不想让他老婆开口 对吧
[15:17] What’s up, bud? 还好吧 小家伙
[15:21] Your grandma seemed like a cool lady. 你外婆似乎人挺好的
[15:25] She was the best. 她最棒了
[15:31] We were playing chess in the living room over there, 我和她两天前还在客厅
[15:33] like, two days ago. 那边下象棋
[15:41] Hey, hang in there. 坚强些
[15:47] This is nice. 这房间真好
[15:48] There’s no weird smells, no nasty snoring noises. 没有怪味 没有烦人的鼾声
[15:52] No screaming matches about football 没人为了橄榄球大喊大叫
[15:54] or macho brags about killer timing on my dummy drag. 也没有男的吹嘘扛假人训练时间破纪录了
[15:57] Hey, that was me. 那是说的我吧
[15:59] My time was incredible. 我的纪录超快的
[16:01] Well, point is, I love it here, 我的重点是 我爱这里
[16:04] and I’m never leaving. 再也不想走了
[16:05] It’s like taking a bath in sunshine and rainbows. 就好像沐浴在阳光和彩虹下
[16:10] – Ambulance 61, injured person, – No. -61号救护车 有人受伤 -不要
[16:12] – 1217 North Larrabee Street. – Okay. -北拉腊比街1217号 -好吧
[16:17] We’ll be back, beautiful lounge. 美好的休息室 我们会回来的
[16:18] Don’t change. 不要变样啊
[16:20] Don’t worry. 放心吧
[16:21] I’ll relax enough for the three of us. 我一个人歇够咱们三人份的
[16:29] Thank God you’re here. It’s my roommate. 谢天谢地你们来了 是我室友
[16:31] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[16:34] I was in the kitchen while she was in the shower, 我刚才在厨房 她在浴室里
[16:36] and then all of a sudden, I heard this really loud crash 然后突然我听到一声很大的响声
[16:39] from the bathroom. 从浴室那边传过来
[16:46] What’s her name? 她叫什么
[16:47] Samara. 萨玛拉
[16:49] I called as soon as I saw. 我一看到就打911了
[16:50] Here, let’s try and get you up, okay? 我们试着帮你起身 好吗
[16:53] Watch the glass. 小心玻璃
[17:02] No, don’t look at it, Samara. Look at me, okay? 别看那儿 萨玛拉 看着我 好吗
[17:04] I promise we’ll take care of you, all right? 我保证我们会照顾好你的 好吗
[17:08] Mild tachycardia. 心率稍高
[17:10] Oh, my God. Is that bad? 上帝 很严重吗
[17:12] She’s getting married tomorrow. 她明天就要结婚了
[17:15] Would you mind watching outside 你能不能站去外面看看
[17:17] to make sure the path to the ambulance is clear? 确保到救护车的路径畅通
[17:21] All right. There we go. 好了 开始
[17:24] BP is good. 血压正常
[17:25] I can’t. I can’t… 我不能 我不能
[17:27] I know, I know, it’s okay. 我知道 我知道 没事
[17:30] What you’re experiencing is called respiratory alkalosis. 你现在的情况是呼吸性碱中毒
[17:33] It’s scary, but it’s not fatal. 挺吓人 但不要命
[17:35] There we go. 戴上去
[17:37] Yeah. There we go. 好了
[17:42] Follow my lead. Breathe how I do. 学着我 像我一样深呼吸
[17:53] It’s working. 很有效
[17:55] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[17:58] Heart rate 70 and dropping. How do you feel? 心率70 还在下降 你感觉怎样
[18:00] I feel better. 我觉得好些了
[18:01] Better? 好些了
[18:03] Good. You’re recovering. 很好 你在恢复了
[18:10] She’ll be okay. 她会没事的
[18:11] Do you want to meet us at the hospital? 你想在医院跟我们会合吗
[18:14] Wait, what did you say I had? 等下 你刚才说我怎么了来着
[18:16] Respiratory alkalosis. 呼吸性碱中毒
[18:18] Hyperventilating. 就是换气过度
[18:19] Serious? 严重吗
[18:20] You were having a panic attack. 你就是被吓到了
[18:22] Totally normal, especially under stress. 完全正常 特别是在压力之下
[18:25] And weddings can definitely be stressful. 而婚礼肯定是挺有压力的
[18:28] If I’m this stressed about getting married, 如果我对结婚感到这么大压力
[18:30] maybe I’m making a mistake. 也许我就不该结婚
[18:32] I’m not so sure about that. 我倒不这么想
[18:33] Our friend Chloe was dating this amazing guy, 我们的朋友克洛伊和一个很棒的人约会
[18:36] but just when it hit her how much he meant to her, 但当她意识到他对她是多么重要时
[18:39] she broke it off. 她就和他吹了
[18:41] So what happened? 那然后呢
[18:43] Someone smart smacked some sense into her. 有个智者让她理性了起来
[18:45] And now they’re engaged. 现在他们订婚了
[18:52] I don’t know, guys. 我可不敢说
[18:52] I had an investigator on the scene within an hour. 我一个小时之内就派了调查员去现场
[18:54] He didn’t clock anything suspicious. 他没发现什么可疑之处
[18:56] Pan frying on the stove top left unattended. 平底锅在左上的灶眼上干烧着
[18:58] That’s not exactly a stumper. 这挺一目了然的
[19:00] I’m sure that the pan started the fire, 我确定是那锅引发的火灾
[19:02] but who lit the stove? That’s the question. 但是谁打着的火 这才是问题
[19:04] I’m telling you something is off. 我告诉你 这事有点不太对
[19:05] This guy said that his mother-in-law 这家伙说他岳母
[19:06] was old and forgetful, 上岁数好忘事
[19:07] but she’s with it enough to play chess with her grandkid? 但她还能和外孙子下象棋
[19:10] Even when we were in the fire, 即便是我们在火灾现场时
[19:11] she seemed pretty sharp to me. 我也觉得她脑子挺快的
[19:12] And every time that his wife tried to talk, 还有每当他老婆想要说话
[19:15] he’d jump right in with an answer. 他就打断她 替她回答
[19:16] Always had the right thing to say. 总是说得很圆滑
[19:18] Yeah, well, my guy interviewed them both. 我的调查员和他们俩都谈过
[19:20] They left the house a half hour earlier 他们半小时以前离开家
[19:22] to shop for Halloween decorations. 去买万圣节的装饰品
[19:23] I got a time-stamped receipt and everything. 我有标有时间的收据等等
[19:25] But let’s say they’re leaving, 假设他们是要出门了
[19:27] Jim lets his wife go first, 吉姆让他老婆先走
[19:28] he hangs back, puts the pan on. 他留在后面 把锅放上
[19:31] They’re miles away before that oil boils over. 油烧热之前他们已经开出去几里地了
[19:34] Or maybe the old lady just made a mistake. 也有可能的确是老太太的失误
[19:36] Sharp-as-a-tack people 就算是脑子很快的人
[19:37] forget pots on stove tops all the time. 也经常忘记火上的锅
[19:39] That duplex fire in Norwood Park last week. 上周诺伍德公园的那场复式公寓大火
[19:41] That’s a 30-year-old who left a pan on the burner 那可是个30岁的人把锅放在灶上
[19:43] and fell asleep in front of the TV. 然后在电视前睡着了
[19:45] Killed him and his neighbor. 把他自己和邻居都烧死了
[19:54] Severide, when I took over OFI, 西弗莱德 我接手火警调查办公室时
[19:56] I inherited a mountain of backlog cases 我还接了一大堆遗留下来的案子
[19:58] that I’m struggling to close. 我在尽量去结案
[19:59] I’m can’t drop everything just because you have a hunch 我没办法仅仅凭你的直觉在没有证据的情况下
[20:02] without a lick of evidence to back it up. 就把手头的一切都放下
[20:03] You damn well should. 你就应该这样做
[20:05] She deserves that. 为了她 你该去查清楚
[20:19] Poor girl was a mess. 可怜的姑娘就是一团乱啊
[20:21] You should’ve seen this one. 你真该看看她
[20:22] She talked her right off the ledge. 她几句话就把她给稳住了
[20:24] She just needed a little reassurance. 她只是需要点鼓励和肯定而已
[20:26] That’s all. 就是这样
[20:28] This is the house with the women’s lounge, right? 这是有女性休息室的消防队 对吧
[20:31] You heard of us? 你听说过我们
[20:32] Shaw and me were just saying 肖和我在说
[20:33] we would kill for something like that at our firehouse. 我们消防队也能有那样的地方我们干什么都行
[20:35] Mind if we check it out? 介意我们去看看吗
[20:37] Not at all. 没问题啊
[20:38] Go. Make yourself at home. 去吧 别客气
[20:40] Thanks a lot. 非常感谢
[20:47] It’s official. 这搞得正式了
[20:49] People, women, are talking about our lounge. 大家 妇女们 都在说我们的休息室呢
[20:52] You know, soon enough, it’s gonna become a refuge 要不了多久 这里就会成为
[20:55] for female first responders all across the CFD. 全芝加哥消防局女性急救员的庇护所了
[20:58] We did that. 是我们做的
[21:01] I’m just sayin’. 我要说的是
[21:02] – We rule. – Yeah. -我们真牛 -对
[21:04] Give me some. 击个掌吧
[21:07] Yeah, but do you guys have any idea 但你们想过
[21:10] what kind of an uproar it would cause 如果我们决定在消防队里搞个
[21:11] if we decided to make a “men’s only” area “仅限男性”的区域 会引起多大的
[21:14] at the firehouse? 骚动吗
[21:16] The HR complaints, the lawsuits. 人力资源的投诉 诉讼等等
[21:18] We should do it. 我们应该搞一个
[21:19] Yeah, I’m not so sure. 我不这么想
[21:20] Yeah, that could really backfire. 那可能会引火烧身啊
[21:22] All right, yeah, we wouldn’t get away with it, 没错 我们绝对吃不了兜着走
[21:24] and you know why? 知道为什么吗
[21:25] Why? 为什么
[21:26] The world is going to hell in a hand basket. 这个世界要完蛋了
[21:30] Sorry I made you wait. 抱歉让你久等了
[21:35] Hey, Hermann! 赫尔曼
[21:40] Hey, thanks for backing me up with Van Meter today. 谢谢你今天在范米特那挺我
[21:42] Come on, you don’t gotta buy me drinks for that. 行了 你不用为了那个请我喝酒
[21:44] Course not. 当然不是了
[21:45] This is to celebrate your engagement. 这是为了庆祝你的订婚
[21:49] Chloe’s great. 克洛伊人很好
[21:51] And you’re one lucky bastard. 你小子真走运啊
[21:54] No one deserves it more. 也就你配得上
[21:56] Thanks, boss. 谢谢老大
[22:05] It’s OFI. 火警调查办公室
[22:07] Hey, this is Severide. 我是西弗莱德
[22:09] Van Meter. Hey, yeah. 范米特 你好
[22:12] Twenty minutes. See you there. 二十分钟 等下见
[22:14] Sounds like you got through to him. 听着你说服他了
[22:20] What’s up, Chief? 怎么了 队长
[22:21] – Chief. – Yeah. -队长 -嗯
[22:28] – Hey, Chief. – Hey. -队长 -你好
[22:33] I read your shift report. 我看了你的当班报告
[22:37] You got a minute to talk about Gallo? 有时间说说加洛的事吗
[22:39] You didn’t have to come looking for me, Chief. 你不用过来找我 队长
[22:41] Four-word text would’ve covered it. 四个字的短信就足够了
[22:42] “I told you so.” “我早说过”
[22:45] Well, there’s more to it than that. 肯定不止这些吧
[22:48] Listen, I know that I was wary about the young man at first, 我知道我一开始的确担心这年轻人
[22:54] but I have watched you 但是我一直观察你
[22:56] take him under your wing. 你把他管教得很好
[22:58] Casey, you found potential in him. 凯西 你在他身上看到了潜力
[23:01] I believe that under your command, 我相信在你的帮助下
[23:03] he will live up to that potential. 他会发挥好他的潜力
[23:06] So the fact that he defied an order 所以他违抗命令
[23:09] and went freelancing doesn’t bother you? 擅自行动 你不生气吗
[23:13] There is something you should know about Gallo, 你还应该知道一些关于加洛的事
[23:18] something that Chief Burkett, he shared with me. 这是伯克特队长告诉我的
[23:20] You know that fire he survived as a kid? 你知道他小时候在那场火灾中幸存了下来吗
[23:26] His family didn’t make it out. 他的家人都没活下来
[23:29] He lost everyone. 他失去了所有的亲人
[23:32] Damn. 天爷
[23:33] Now I probably should’ve told you. 我可能应该早点告诉你的
[23:36] Didn’t feel like my story to tell. 虽然感觉不应该我来讲
[23:38] His whole family? 他的全家吗
[23:40] Mother, father… 妈妈 爸爸…
[23:43] little sister. 还有个妹妹
[23:48] Happened to Gallo around about the same age 当时加洛的年纪就和
[23:51] as that little boy who lost his grandmother yesterday. 昨天失去外婆的那个小孩一样
[23:56] You think that’s why he lost his head on that call? 你认为他是因此才在出警时失去理智吗
[24:01] It’s a reasonable assumption. 这是个合理的假设
[24:04] Then he should’ve explained that. 那他应该解释一下
[24:07] But he just should stood there while I tore him a new one 但是他就站在那里 我又揭了一次他的伤疤
[24:09] and didn’t say a word. 一句话没说
[24:11] I need to know that he understands what went wrong. 我要确定他知道自己错在哪里了
[24:15] If he doesn’t, how can I send Kidd or Mouch into danger 如果不明白 我怎么能把基德和穆奇
[24:18] with somebody who’s hiding his Achilles heel? 和个隐藏致命弱点的人派到危险的地方呢
[24:21] I support you whatever you decide. 不管你做什么决定 我都支持
[24:23] But I wanted you to have all the facts. 但是我想让你了解所有情况
[24:32] Van Meter? 范米特
[24:33] Yeah, in here. 在这
[24:39] Okay, so what are we doing? 我们在这干吗
[24:41] Well, after that guilt trip you laid on me, 在你提出那个作案可能后
[24:44] I started thinking about motive. 我开始思考动机
[24:46] There was no life insurance policy on the victim, 受害者没有人寿保险
[24:48] but I thought I should see if she had a nest egg, 但我想我该看看她是否有存款
[24:50] so I went down to her bank. 所以我去了她的银行
[24:52] I guess your victim clipped a lot of coupons… 我猜受害人用了很多优惠券
[24:55] because she squirreled away $320,000. 因为她存了32万美元
[24:58] People have killed for a lot less. 比这更少的钱都足够让人谋财害命了
[25:01] Well done, Van Meter. 干的漂亮 范米特
[25:03] So what are we doing here? 那我们来这里干什么
[25:04] It’s a solid theory, but there’s still no evidence. 可靠的推理 但还没有证据
[25:06] I’m hoping to find something physical that points to arson. 我想找些直接证据证明是恶意纵火
[25:09] Well, thanks for taking a closer look. 谢谢你愿意仔细追查
[25:11] You knew I would. 你知道我会的
[25:12] Seen enough of your hunches play out over the years. 毕竟这些年来你的直觉一向准得可怕
[25:17] Look at this. 看看这个
[25:20] This is a trailer line, right? 这是引火线 是吧
[25:22] Leading from the pot to the countertop? 从锅里到厨房
[25:24] The grease boiled over, caught fire in the gas flame, 油烧开了 在燃气火焰上烧着
[25:27] and ignited something else. 又点燃了其他的东西
[25:29] Dish towel. Something like that. 洗碗布一类的东西
[25:31] Not necessarily suspicious. 没必要怀疑这个
[25:33] But look at this. 但是看这
[25:35] Maybe a pile of oily rags. 也许是一块油布
[25:37] Pan with the rags and then… 披着破布的锅 然后…
[25:39] the rags are what really got the fire going. 破布才是真正起火的原因
[25:42] Caught the curtains. 点着了窗帘
[25:44] The cookbooks. 还有烹饪书
[25:47] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[25:50] Van Meter, isn’t this how the Norwood Park fire went down? 范米特 这不就是诺伍德公园的起火原因吗
[25:55] Yeah, it is. 是 确实是
[25:57] Every single detail. 每处细节都一样
[25:58] The Tribune wrote a piece 论坛报写了一篇报道
[25:59] describing every element of that fire. 记录了那场火灾的每个细节
[26:02] Hold on. 等等
[26:03] Are you saying that this guy used the Norwood Park fire 你是说这个人用诺伍德公园火灾作为蓝图
[26:06] as a blueprint for arson? 进行了一场室内纵火吗
[26:09] And murder. 还有谋杀
[26:26] Gallo. 加洛
[26:27] Captain. 队长
[26:28] Good morning. 早上好
[26:29] You’re the one who polished all these floors? 是你给地板打蜡的吗
[26:31] My cousin owns a janitorial service. 我的表弟有家保洁公司
[26:33] He lent me the machine. 他借我机器的
[26:35] But if there’s anything else you want me to do, 但是如果你还想让我做些别的
[26:36] just say the word. 直接吩咐就好
[26:39] What I really want is for you to tell me 我真正想的是 你告诉我
[26:41] what really happened the other day at that fire. 那天在火灾到底发生了什么
[26:45] Yes, sir. 好的 长官
[26:48] You ordered me to the back of the house to check the rear entrance, 当时你命令我到房子后检查后门
[26:50] but you specified I do not go inside. 但是你强调不让我进去
[26:53] I took along my flat ax and my Halligan bar, 我带着我的消防斧和铁铤
[26:55] and used them to force entry on the back door. 强行打开了后门
[26:58] After that, I opened it approximately six inches 之后 我打开了大约15厘米的门
[27:00] to ensure that there were no victims 确认没有人
[27:01] caught on the inside of the door. 被困在门里
[27:03] You know what? Just… 你知道吗 就…
[27:06] Finishing polishing the floors. 把地打蜡好
[27:11] And sharpen all the axes on Truck. 把车上的所有的斧子磨快
[27:14] You got it, Captain. 没问题 队长
[27:21] You see what I mean, Chief? 局长 你明白我的意思了吗
[27:23] Jim replicated the Norwood Park duplex fire to a tee. 吉姆在室内重现了诺伍德公园的火灾
[27:26] He had to make sure his fire was big enough 他得确保火足够大
[27:27] so that it would kill Phyllis. 才能烧死菲丽丝
[27:29] Do you have any physical evidence? 有什么实际证据
[27:31] Nothing conclusive, 没有直接证据
[27:32] and Van Meter’s taken his investigation as far as he can. 范米特正在尽全力调查
[27:35] He’ll refer it to CPD. 他会提交给警方
[27:36] It’s up to them to build a case. 由警方负责立案
[27:39] But you’re not hopeful. 但是你并不觉得有戏
[27:41] I think they’re gonna need a confession. 我认为他们需要口供
[27:43] I don’t think Jim’s gonna give it to them. 我觉得吉姆是不会给他们的
[27:55] Oh, man. 兄弟
[27:57] Still on the ropes, huh? 还在干活啊
[28:00] Any end in sight? 有消停的可能吗
[28:01] No idea. 一点没有
[28:03] This morning, Casey had me walking through 今天早晨凯西让我回忆
[28:04] what happened on the call. 那天发生的事情
[28:06] And when I tried telling him, 我想跟他说时
[28:07] he cut me off like I was talking gibberish. 他打断了我 好像我在胡说
[28:09] It’s like he’s waiting for the right excuse, but… 他好像就是在等着抓我马脚 但是
[28:12] I screwed up. 我搞砸了
[28:12] I acknowledged it, and I apologized. 我承认了 也道歉了
[28:15] What else can I say? 我还能说什么呢
[28:18] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 哥们
[28:20] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[28:22] It’s on me. 这事怪我
[28:23] All I can do is keep working my ass off 我能做的只有继续拼命工作
[28:25] and show the Captain I’m meant to be here. 让队长知道我值得在这里工作
[28:38] I actually missed the women’s lounge when we were off shift. 下班后我真的想念我们的女厕
[28:41] It’s nicer than my apartment. 比我的公寓还要好
[28:43] Sounds like our lady friends are still enjoying the space. 听起来我们的女性朋友还在享受这个空间
[29:00] Hi, I’m Sylvie Brett. 你好 我是希维尔·布莱特
[29:01] I’m the PIC here at 51. You are? 我是51队的急救主管 你是
[29:04] Captain Leone. 119. 里昂队长 119队
[29:06] Great to meet you. So small thing. 很高兴认识你 有个小事情
[29:09] I’m pretty sure that smoking is prohibited in a firehouse. 我很确定消防站禁止吸烟
[29:13] Are you a paramedic or a narc? 你是医护人员还是缉毒人员
[29:16] It’s just that it smelled like autumn in Vermont last shift, 只是本来这里闻起来像佛蒙特州的秋天
[29:20] and now it’s closer to a– 现在更接近于
[29:23] Piña colada. 冰镇果汁朗姆酒
[29:25] You know, I thought the whole point of this place 我以为这个地方的意义
[29:26] was to be supportive of each other. 在于互相支持
[29:28] Oh, absolutely. 当然
[29:30] ‘Cause I’m not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now. 但是现在我感受不到互相支持的氛围
[29:48] All right, that’s good enough, Gallo. 好了 够好了 加洛
[29:51] – You can put the axes away. – Yep. -你可以放下斧子了 -好的
[29:55] So Mouch is gonna call Trudy, 穆奇会给特鲁迪打电话
[29:57] see if she can suss out who’s handling the PD investigation. 看看她能不能查一下是谁在负责警方调查
[30:00] What investigation? 调查什么
[30:01] You know that house fire from last shift? 你知道上个班的火灾吗
[30:04] It’s looking more and more like the dad 看起来越来越像是父亲
[30:05] set the fire to take out the mother-in-law. 放火干掉岳母
[30:08] What? Are you kidding me? 什么 开玩笑吗
[30:09] Yeah, crazy, right? 是的 疯了 对吧
[30:11] Turns out the old lady was sitting on a pile of cash. 原来老太太坐拥大笔钱财
[30:14] So he burned her alive. 所以他把她活活烧死了
[30:16] And he put his son through that… 他让他的儿子经历了
[30:18] that hell. I mean, the kid lost his house and his grandmother. 那种事 孩子失去了房子和外婆
[30:22] He was gonna run inside. I had to stop him. 他本来要跑进去 我不得不拦着他
[30:24] I had to physically stop him. 我不得不用身体拦着他
[30:25] – Gallo. – What? -加洛 -干什么
[30:38] I’m sorry, Captain. 对不起 队长
[30:48] I think I just figured out 我觉得我想到办法
[30:49] how we’re gonna break that son of a bitch. 对付那个狗娘养的了
[31:02] Hey, man. 哥们
[31:03] – You all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[31:13] I’m pretty new to 51, too, 我也刚到51队
[31:14] so I don’t have much standing to give you advice, but… 所以没什么资格给你建议 但是
[31:20] if there’s one thing I know about this place, 如果说我对这地方有什么了解的话
[31:21] it’s that you can be yourself here. 就是你可以在这里做自己
[31:24] In fact, you have to be. 事实上 你也必须这样
[31:28] That rule about not going alone on a call, 那个不能单独出警的规定
[31:31] that applies inside the firehouse, too. 同样适用于消防站内
[31:37] Talk to Casey… 跟凯西说说
[31:40] about whatever it is going on with you. 你到底怎么了
[32:07] Fellas. 伙计们
[32:08] What’s up? 还好吗
[32:09] Thanks for meeting us. 谢谢你来见我们
[32:10] Of course. 没事
[32:12] What’s the play? 怎么说
[32:14] We just found out that the kid almost ran into the burning house. 我们刚发现 那孩子差点跑进着火的房子
[32:16] Could’ve easily died. 差点就死了
[32:18] I don’t think the parents know. 我觉得父母应该不知道
[32:19] And I figure if the dad feels enough guilt, 我想如果爸爸足够内疚
[32:21] maybe he’ll confess. 也许他会认罪
[32:22] All right, or, turn the wife against him, 好的 或者 让他妻子与他对立
[32:24] she helps us build a case. 让她帮助我们立案
[32:33] Hey, Lieutenant. 副队
[32:35] Thought that was you guys parked out here. 猜到是你们把车停在这里了
[32:36] Can you step outside for a sec? 你能出来一下吗
[32:37] Yeah, sure. 好的 当然
[32:39] Jim, this is Officer Ruzek. 吉姆 这是鲁塞克警官
[32:41] Chicago Police Department. 芝加哥警署
[32:47] What’s–what’s going on? 这是 这是怎么了
[32:49] Sir, is your wife home? 先生 你太太在家吗
[32:52] Yeah. Hey, Kristen, honey, come here. 在 克里斯汀 亲爱的 过来
[32:55] What’s this? 怎么了
[32:56] Your son Trevor. 你们的儿子特雷弗
[32:58] Did he tell you folks he tried to 他有没有告诉你们
[32:59] run into the fire to save his grandmother? 他差点跑进火场救他外婆
[33:01] What? 什么
[33:02] No, no, no, he was with his friend Toby, 不 不 不 他和他的朋友托比一起
[33:04] a block away, right? 在一个街区外 对吧
[33:05] – Yeah, he– – I mean, I know he -是的 他 -我知道他
[33:07] came back once he heard the sirens, but– 一听到警笛声就回来了 但是
[33:09] He showed up right when we did. 我们刚到他就来了
[33:11] If we didn’t have a man at the back door, 如果后门没有我们的人
[33:13] he would’ve run straight in. 他就直接冲进去了
[33:16] You should’ve made sure your boy was much further away 你应该先确认孩子离得够远
[33:18] before you lit that stove. 再点燃炉子
[33:20] – What does that mean? – I don’t understand. -这是什么意思 -我不明白
[33:22] We have reason to believe that Jim 我们有理由相信吉姆
[33:24] set that fire on purpose to kill your mother. 故意放火烧死了你母亲
[33:26] – What? – That’s crazy. -什么 -疯了吧
[33:27] That’s arson, murder, 这是纵火 谋杀
[33:28] and possibly child endangerment. 和可能危及儿童安全
[33:30] I didn’t set that fire. 我没有放火
[33:31] It means that your son is gonna go into the system 也就是说在法庭处理本案期间
[33:33] while this thing works its way through the court. 你们儿子将被政府收容
[33:35] – No. – I’m afraid so, ma’am. -不 -恐怕是这样 女士
[33:37] Whether you knew your husband’s plan or not, 不管你是否知道你丈夫的计划
[33:39] – doesn’t matter. – Hey, there was no plan. -都不重要 -没有计划
[33:41] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[33:42] I need you to come with me, okay? 你要跟我走一趟 好吗
[33:43] This is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[33:44] – I didn’t do anything. -You can walk out real easy, -我什么都没做 -你可以自己走
[33:45] or I can put you in cuffs and drag you off. 或者我把你铐起来拖走
[33:47] – Just listen to me. – Sir– -听我说 -先生
[33:49] He didn’t do anything. I did it. 他什么都没做 是我做的
[33:53] What? 什么
[33:55] I set the fire. 是我放的火
[33:56] Just please don’t send Trevor away. 求你们不要捉特雷弗走
[33:58] Kristen, honey, 克里斯汀 亲爱的
[33:59] -what are you saying? – I’m sorry. -你在说什么 -对不起
[34:02] How could you do that? 你怎么能这么做
[34:04] She was napping. I… 她当时在打盹 我
[34:07] I thought she would go quickly, 我以为她很快就会死掉
[34:09] that the smoke would overwhelm her 烟会把她淹没
[34:10] like in that fire in the paper. 就像报纸上那起火灾一样
[34:11] They said the victims never even woke up. 他们说受害者根本不会醒来
[34:14] All that money, it should go to making our lives better. 那些钱应该用来改善我们的生活
[34:18] For Trevor. 应该给特雷弗
[34:23] Oh, my God. 我的天
[34:25] I’m sorry, Jim. 对不起 吉姆
[34:28] We need to have a conversation 我们得带你回去
[34:29] – down at the district. – I’m so sorry. -录口供 -对不起
[34:31] – Come on. – Jim, I’m sorry. -来吧 -吉姆 对不起
[34:33] – Come on. – I’m so sorry, Jim. -跟上 -对不起 吉姆
[34:36] I’m sorry. Come on. -对不起 -快点
[34:45] So, yeah, thanks, Hank, for the update, 汉克 谢谢你打过来
[34:47] and thanks for helping Severide and Cruz out with that. 还有谢谢你帮西弗莱德和克鲁兹的忙
[34:52] Yeah, thanks. 谢了 挂了
[34:56] The things people are capable of… 人真是什么样的事都干得出来
[35:00] I’ll never understand it. 我永远都没法明白
[35:02] At least the boy still has his father. 至少这男孩还有爸爸
[35:04] Try and focus on the silver lining. 试试专注着看好的一面
[35:07] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[35:09] The definition of the word “lounge”– “休息室”这个词的定义
[35:11] The property is damaged. 这个地方毁了
[35:19] We created this space so that women 我们创造这个空间就是为了让
[35:21] could come together and bond and relax. 姑娘们聚在一起联络感情和放放轻松
[35:24] I was relaxed until you came in. 你进来之前我很放松
[35:28] I… 我
[35:35] Chief. 队长
[35:42] The women’s lounge is a disaster. 女休息室就是个馊主意
[35:45] You gotta help me shut it down. 你得帮我关了它
[35:47] These women from other firehouses started coming in 其他消防局的女的开始过来
[35:50] and some of them are just horrible human beings, 有的真是太令人讨厌了
[35:53] and now they won’t leave. 现在她们不肯走了
[35:55] Fine. 好吧
[35:56] If you set things right in the blue office, 如果你把蓝色办公室收拾好
[35:57] I will make sure that no one from another house 我保证不会有其他消防局的人
[35:59] set foot in it again. 再踏脚进来
[36:02] Thank you, Chief. I… 谢谢你 队长 我
[36:04] really, really, appreciate it, 真的 真的太感谢了
[36:07] and.. 还有
[36:08] I’m sorry for all the chaos. 对不起 我弄得一团糟
[36:12] The community that you were looking to create in there… 希望这次会提醒你
[36:16] hopefully this will remind you that you already had that… 你想在休息室里营造的那种小社区
[36:19] out here. 这里已经有了
[36:27] It’ll be nice to have you back in the common room. 公共休息室欢迎你们回来
[36:32] You were missed. 大家都想你们
[36:38] Thanks, Herrmann. 谢谢 赫尔曼
[36:44] That’s some pretty high-level interrogation you did on that case. 你在那案子里的套话技巧也太厉害了吧
[36:47] You’ve might’ve missed your calling being a detective. 你可能错过了该成为警探的机会
[36:50] Couldn’t have done it without you, brother. 怎么少得了你的功劳 老兄
[36:55] You know what? I wanted to ask you something. 我有点事想问你
[36:57] Yeah. 问吧
[36:59] I was thinking about my wedding, and… 我在想我的婚礼
[37:05] I would ask Otis if he were here. 如果奥蒂斯在这儿我会问他
[37:08] But he’s not. 但他不在
[37:11] And so, um… 所以
[37:14] I wanted to ask you, 我想问你
[37:18] – if maybe you’re– – Joe… -你能不能 -乔
[37:22] Are you asking me to be your best man? 你是不是想我做你的伴郎
[37:26] Would you? 你愿意吗
[37:29] Hell yes. 当然愿意
[37:36] Thanks, boss. 谢了 头儿
[37:39] Drinks on me. 请你喝东西
[37:44] Captain, you got a second? I need to tell you something. 队长 你有空吗 我想说些事儿
[37:47] Yeah. Go right ahead. 有空 说吧
[38:03] When I was a kid… 我小时候
[38:05] part of the story I don’t often tell… 我很少告诉别人这些往事
[38:11] I lost my entire family in that fire. 我在那场火灾中失去了全家人
[38:17] But the thing is… 但问题是
[38:21] I heard my little sister call my name from across the hall. 我那时听到我妹妹在大厅对面叫我
[38:28] And I was so scared… 我太害怕了
[38:31] that I ran for the closet. 我跑到衣柜里去了
[38:37] To this day, I’ll never know… 直到现在 我永远不会知道
[38:41] if I could’ve saved her. 我原本救不救得了她
[38:44] Maybe I could’ve saved them all. 或许我本来能救所有人
[38:52] When I saw that kid the other day… 那天我看到那小孩的时候
[38:56] so…scared…for his family… 是那么的 担心 他的家人
[39:05] It took me right back to that night. 它让我想起那个夜晚
[39:13] And I… 然后我
[39:15] I lost control of myself. 我失控了
[39:21] I don’t know if that means I can’t be a firefighter anymore. 我不知道这是否意味着我不能再当消防员
[39:27] But that’s what happened. 但事实就是这样
[39:32] Actually… 其实
[39:35] that’s what gonna make you a great firefighter. 这会让你成为一名优秀的消防员
[39:44] We all have some kind of pain we’re living with. 我们每个人都有自己的痛苦
[39:49] I lost my fiancée in a fire. 我在火灾中失去了我的未婚妻
[39:52] And it took me a long, long time to recover. 我花了很长很长时间才恢复过来
[39:57] This whole house lost Otis. 这个家庭失去了奥蒂斯
[40:00] And that wound isn’t healing any time soon. 这个伤口不会很快愈合
[40:04] But when you can admit to the pain… 但当你能承认痛苦
[40:08] own it… 接受痛苦
[40:11] That’s when it scars over, makes you stronger. 那就是它愈合的时候 让你更坚强
[40:15] Becomes the armor you wear into battle. 它会变成你在战场上穿的盔甲
[40:25] I hate it, letting you down. 我讨厌让你失望
[40:31] Don’t do it again. 那以后别这样了
[40:35] I won’t, captain. 我以后不会了 队长
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme