Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] What’s up with him? 他怎么了
[00:05] He’s been like this for a week. 他已经这样一个星期了
[00:07] I’m going to ask Chloe to marry me. 我要向克洛伊求婚
[00:08] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[00:10] I’m having second thoughts about us. 关于我们 我有些犹豫了
[00:13] This makes no sense. 这一点都说不通啊
[00:14] I’m really sorry, Joe. 我真的很抱歉 乔
[00:16] Chloe. 克洛伊
[00:18] Next week, future fire service leaders 下周 未来的消防领袖
[00:21] are hosting an event, and I would be very grateful 有个活动 如果你愿意代表我们分局参加
[00:24] if you represented our district. 我会感激不尽
[00:27] I don’t have any leadership experiences to share. 我没有任何领导经验可分享
[00:30] You know who I’ve never doubted, not once? 你知道我从来没有怀疑过谁吗
[00:32] You. 是你
[00:35] You got everything you need for the trip? 路上需要的都带齐了吗
[00:36] I got every Flamin’ Hot snack they had at the grocery store 我把小卖店里所有的饼干都买了
[00:40] plus a gallon of milk. 还买了一大桶牛奶
[00:41] – Good thinking. – Mm-hmm. -想的挺周全 -没错
[00:43] I’m surprised how not nervous I am, you know? 我这么冷静我还真没想到
[00:46] I’m feeling very chill. 我可是非常镇静的
[00:48] – That’s great. – Yeah. -好啊 -就是
[00:50] Figure these leadership conferences happen every year, 我就觉着这个领袖活动每年都办
[00:52] and you know, plenty of firefighters 而好多其他的消防员
[00:54] survive them, so… 都挺过来了 所以
[00:56] Wait! 等等
[00:57] I forgot to pack a phone charger. 我忘了带充电器了
[00:59] If you want me-I can run back up. 需要的话我可以跑上去拿
[01:00] Aspirin. God, what’s wrong with me? 还忘了阿司匹林 天啊 我这是怎么了
[01:02] – I’m–I’m sure they have… – And earplugs. -我确定他们准备了 -还有耳塞
[01:04] Oh, I can’t sleep in bunks without earplugs. 没有耳塞我可睡不了卧铺
[01:07] – Stella. – I–oh! -史黛拉 -我…
[01:09] Hey, my charger’s right here. 你看 原来充电器在这里
[01:12] Ah, and I did pack earplugs. 啊 原来我带耳塞了
[01:14] I knew it. Okay. 我就知道 好了
[01:16] And you know what? 我跟你说
[01:18] They probably have aspirin at the conference. 大会上可能也准备了阿司匹林
[01:20] So don’t worry about that. 所以不用担心了
[01:22] Okay. I won’t. 好吧 我不担心
[01:23] Yeah. 好
[01:29] Okay. 好了
[01:31] All right, I’ll call you tonight. 那好 我晚上给你打电话
[01:35] You got this, Stella Kidd. 你能行的 史黛拉·基德
[01:53] So did Cruz pop the question? 克鲁兹问出口了吗
[01:55] He hasn’t said anything to me yet, 他还什么都没告诉我
[01:56] but I’m not just gonna outright ask him because– 但我不会直接去问他 因为
[01:59] Cruz, did you propose to Chloe? 克鲁兹 你向克洛伊求婚了吗
[02:02] Uh, nah. Haven’t had the chance yet. 还没 还没机会说
[02:05] Mouch! 穆奇
[02:07] Engagements and proposals, 订婚和求婚
[02:08] they’re complicated and personal. 都是非常复杂私密的事情
[02:10] Not this one. 他这可不算
[02:11] I mean, Chloe’s head over heels. 你看克洛伊多喜欢他
[02:12] You’ve seen the way she looks at him. 你也见过她是怎么看他的
[02:15] Mouch. 穆奇
[02:16] While Kidd’s out, I want you driving Truck 基德不在 我想让你开水罐车
[02:19] You got it, Captain. 好的 老大
[02:20] That’s awesome, man. Congrats. 挺好啊 老哥 恭喜你
[02:22] Yeah, I’ve done it once or twice. 其实我开过几次
[02:23] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[02:24] Well, the routes have changed some 现在的驾驶路线
[02:25] since the horse and buggy days. 跟马车时代有点不一样了
[02:28] Says the guy they used to call Curby 某个因为开车拐弯太急
[02:30] for taking corners too short. 被人叫做”小弯”的人还有脸说
[02:33] Hey, it was an unearned nickname. 我根本没这外号说的
[02:36] We believe you, Curby. 我们相信你 小弯
[02:37] Hey everyone, before we get started, 大家伙儿 在开始之前
[02:40] I think all of us here at 51 我觉得我们51队的人
[02:42] could stand to be better informed 有权对队内队外的
[02:44] about things happening in and around the station. 大事小情享有知情权
[02:47] So I took it upon myself to create a newsletter 所以我便自作主张 做了一份简报
[02:52] to keep everyone in the know. 好让大家跟上节奏
[02:57] – “The Burn Notice”? – Yeah. -《火线警报》 -没错
[02:59] Yeah, I thought– 我就是觉得
[03:00] I think I know what’s going on here. 我知道是怎么回事了
[03:01] Wasn’t it your birthday last shift? 你上次轮班时正好过生日吧
[03:04] Oh, Mouch, did we all forget? 穆奇 我们都忘了吗
[03:05] No, no. That’s not why– 不是不是 我不是为了这个
[03:06] Then why does it say Mouch’s belated birthday celebration 那为什么每日动态这一栏里有一行
[03:11] on the daily events? “穆奇迟来的庆生会”
[03:12] – I did this for team unity. – And cake. -我这么做是为了队内团结 -还有蛋糕
[03:16] Well, who doesn’t love cake? 谁不喜欢吃蛋糕
[03:18] That’s what unity is. 蛋糕就是团结嘛
[03:22] Okay, listen up. 好了 都听着
[03:24] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号水罐车 3号救援队 61号救护车
[03:27] car accident. 发生车祸
[03:45] Hey, my girlfriend, she needs help. 我的女友 快救救她
[03:47] She had her feet on the dash. 她的脚放在仪表盘上了
[03:51] It looks like the airbag sent her knees into her face. 看起来是气囊把膝盖顶到了她脸上
[03:54] Broken nose, blunt force trauma to both eyes, 鼻骨断了 两只眼睛伤得很重
[03:56] open compound fracture to the femur. 股骨出现开放性骨折
[03:57] Could be a bilateral break. 可能是两侧断裂
[03:59] Could also have a cervical or hip fracture. 还可能有宫颈或髋骨骨折
[04:01] Forget the traction splint. 别用牵引夹了
[04:02] I’ll get the K.E.D. from the rig. 我去拿躯干固定器
[04:05] If she’s bleeding internally, 如果她在内出血
[04:06] we’ve got five minutes until she crashes. 那我们只有五分钟时间
[04:21] Just be careful here. The car is shifting. 小心点 车在动
[04:23] Cruz, Tony, get some cribbing. 克鲁兹 托尼 拿点支撑杆
[04:25] Keep it stable. I’ll grab the Jaws. 稳住 我去拿钳子
[04:26] – Is she gonna be okay? – Just step back. -她会没事吗 -你先退后
[04:30] Just hold on. We’ll get you out. 坚持住 我们会救你出来的
[04:31] We need to get these cars apart. 得把那些车分开
[04:32] I can throw a chain on the truck. 可以用卡车带链条拉开
[04:34] We need to anchor the other car somehow. 还得想个办法固定另外一辆车
[04:37] How about him? 那辆车怎么样
[04:39] – That could work. – Hey, you! -也许可以 -你
[04:41] We need your help! 我们需要你的帮助
[04:42] Back your tow truck up to the convertible here, 把你的车开到敞篷这边
[04:45] hitch it, and hold steady while I pull ’em apart. 钩住 我把它们拉开的时候你抓稳了
[04:48] – Hey man, I’m just– – Now, man! -哥们 我… -快点
[04:53] Good. 好
[05:01] Hey, miss, you okay? 女士 你还好吗
[05:04] I just got my license. My mom’s gonna murder me. 我刚拿到驾照 我妈会杀了我的
[05:07] Gallo. 加洛
[05:09] Yeah. 在
[05:10] Walk her over to the paramedic. 把她送到医护那边
[05:11] Yeah, yeah. 好的
[05:12] – Hey, uh, how are you feeling… – Nicole. -你感觉如何… -我叫妮可
[05:14] Nicole. How are you feeling, Nicole? 妮可 你感觉还好吗 妮可
[05:16] It wasn’t my fault, I swear. 不是我的错 我发誓
[05:18] The guy in front of me, 我前面那辆车
[05:19] he slammed on the brakes for no reason, 忽然就踩了刹车
[05:21] so I stepped on mine and wham. 于是我也踩了刹车 就追尾了
[05:23] – Okay, uh, where’s the guy? – Took off. -好 这辆车在哪里 -走了
[05:27] – I’m not making this up. – No, I know you’re not. -我没有编故事 -我知道
[05:30] All right, so, uh, let’s let these guys check you out 好了 我让他们检查一下你的身体
[05:32] and make sure you’re all right, okay? 看看有没有什么异常 好吗
[05:34] – Yeah, okay. – Thanks, man. -好 谢了 兄弟
[05:36] Keep coming, little more. 再来 还差一点
[05:45] Good. 好
[05:46] That’s good. 很好
[05:49] Here we go! 开始
[05:59] Okay, that’s good. 不错
[06:03] Get me out of here. 救我出去
[06:05] Hang on, we’re almost there. 坚持住 快好了
[06:14] Right behind you. 我在
[06:18] All right, easy. I got her. 慢慢来 我扶到她了
[06:20] Nice and easy. 轻点
[06:21] Calm down. We got you. 别害怕 我们在
[06:24] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[06:31] – We got you. – She’s good. -接住了 -她没事了
[06:40] Nice work, Mouch. 干得漂亮 穆奇
[06:44] I get some sort of bonus or something, man? 这个有没有劳务费啊
[06:47] What? 什么
[06:48] Ah, forget it. 算了吧
[06:50] You people want free work, free work. 你们就想要免费劳动力 免费
[06:59] Okay. All right, thank you. 好 谢谢
[07:13] Hi, Stella Kidd. Firehouse 51, Chicago. 我叫斯黛拉·基德 芝加哥51消防队
[07:18] Justina Ortiz. House 83, Pittsburgh. 我叫贾斯汀娜·奥提兹 匹兹堡83消防队
[07:21] Ah, it looks like they’re doing a killer job 看来他们在消灭性别差异上
[07:24] closing the gender gap, huh? 做得很不错
[07:27] What? 什么
[07:28] Oh, we’re the only two women here. 这里只有我们两个女性
[07:33] Right. 哦
[07:34] I actually didn’t know another female officer 我其实没听说还会有其他女指挥官
[07:36] would be attending. 参加这次活动
[07:37] Oh, I’m not an officer, actually. 我不是指挥官
[07:40] Well, not yet but… 至少现在不是
[07:43] I thought this was officers only. 这不是只能指挥官参加的吗
[07:46] Donahue, congrats! 唐纳修 恭喜你
[07:49] I heard you finally made lieutenant. 听说你终于升副队了
[07:59] Hey, you guys. 你们俩
[08:01] Oh, Luke, you’re like a foot taller 卢克 你怎么比上次见面
[08:03] than the last time I saw you. 好像又长了三十公分
[08:04] What are you guys feeding him? 你们到底喂他吃了什么
[08:06] I keep telling Cindy to put a book on his head, 我总是让辛迪拿本书放他头上
[08:07] but he keeps growing. 但他还是一直长个儿
[08:10] – I like your shirt. – Thanks. -衣服很帅气 -谢谢
[08:12] He wants to be a firefighter, just like his papa. 他想当消防员 跟他爸爸一样
[08:15] Yeah, I tried talking him out of it, 是啊 我想劝他不要
[08:17] but he’s stubborn like me. 但他跟我一样倔强
[08:18] Well, that logo looks really good on you. 这个标志真的很适合你
[08:21] Um, have you seen Mouch? 见到穆奇了吗
[08:23] Uh, in his spot, I assume. 应该在他位置上吧
[08:25] Okay, well, it’s good to see you guys. 好 见到你们真好
[08:28] And then Mouch ran over and was like, 然后穆奇跑过去说
[08:30] “We’re commandeering your tow truck!” “我们要征用你的拖车”
[08:32] Uh, I never used the word commandeering. 我从没用过”征用”这个词
[08:35] Either way, it was pretty badass. 不管怎样 简直酷毙了
[08:37] Everyone tells you to watch the officers at 51, 大家都告诉你要跟着51队的消防员学
[08:41] but I’ve learned the most from watching this guy. 但我跟着这家伙学到的最多
[08:47] Mouch, I’ve been thinking about your newsletter. 穆奇 我一直在考虑你的小报
[08:49] Yeah? 是吗
[08:51] It’s a great idea, don’t get me wrong, 这是个好主意 别误会
[08:53] but the execution. 但是这个排版
[08:55] I just–I just feel like it’s a little lacking, no offense. 我就是觉得缺了点什么 无意冒犯
[08:58] Offense taken. 已经被你冒犯了
[08:59] There’s just so much more we could do with it. 我们可以做的还有很多
[09:01] – We? – Yeah. -我们吗 -是的
[09:02] Just like we did with “Sheets on Fire.” 就像我们以前对《着火的床单》做的那样
[09:04] What’s “Sheets on Fire”? 什么是《着火的床单》
[09:05] Yeah, what’s “Sheets on Fire”? 对 什么是《着火的床单》
[09:07] Uh, it doesn’t have to be fancy. 不用很花哨
[09:08] Just five or six pages of quality content. 只要有五到六页的高质量内容就行
[09:11] Horoscopes, recipes, photos from department events. 星座星语 菜谱 局里大事的照片
[09:14] Everyone can get involved. A morale builder. 大家都可以参与进来 提高士气
[09:16] Uh, can I do a story on firefighter bars? 我能写篇关于消防员酒吧的报道吗
[09:19] Yes! See? Great idea. 可以 看到了吗 好主意来了
[09:20] Can I get the per diem for research? 那我能天天去调研吗
[09:22] Well, I’m down to help. 好 我愿意帮忙
[09:24] Yeah, I was actually on the staff at my school paper. 对 我以前也是学校报社的成员
[09:27] Oh, yes! This is gonna be so next level. 真棒 这份小报的水准会提高不少
[09:30] I–I… 我…我
[09:35] Looking for someone? 你在找人吗
[09:37] Captain Casey. 凯西队长
[09:40] Rick Ferguson, with the city safety committee. 我叫瑞克·弗格森 是城市安全委员会的
[09:43] Oh, yeah. 好的
[09:44] I understand your crew responded 我知道你的同事今天早上救援了
[09:45] to a multiple vehicle collision this morning. 一次多车碰撞事故
[09:47] That’s right. 没错
[09:49] Eyewitnesses said that you had to do a little improvising, 有目击者说你们当时不得不随机应变
[09:52] used your truck to get one car off of another? 用你们的云梯车把两辆车分开
[09:54] Yeah, it was, uh, a real time-sensitive save. 没错 是这样 时间真的很紧迫
[09:57] Who was driving the rig? 当时是谁开的车
[09:58] That’d be Randall McHolland. 是兰德尔·麦考兰
[10:00] Uh, that was no big deal. 不是什么大事
[10:02] I just happened to be on driving duty today. 今天正好轮到我开车
[10:05] Kind of a fluke, actually. 其实也是侥幸
[10:08] – Mr. McHolland? – Yup. -你是麦考兰先生 -是的
[10:09] Did you enlist a civilian tow truck operator 你今天找过民用拖车操作员来
[10:12] to move those cars today? 挪那些车吗
[10:14] Well, uh, yes. 是的
[10:15] See we–we needed a way to stabilize the car 我们需要想办法从下面稳住那辆车
[10:17] on the bottom while I pulled the– 这样我才能拖…
[10:18] These private tow companies 市里不会补偿这些
[10:20] are not indemnified by the city. 私人拖车公司
[10:23] Do you not understand the liability issues 你不知道这样会造成
[10:25] that you’ve created? 责任归属问题吗
[10:27] If one thing had gone wrong, 如果有一个环节出了问题
[10:29] if that tow truck had been damaged, 损坏了拖车
[10:30] or God forbid, that operator had been injured, 或操作员受伤了 但愿不会
[10:33] you would’ve exposed the city to a major lawsuit. 你可能会让市政府陷入一场大官司
[10:36] It all worked out. We made the save. 全部都解决了 救援结束了
[10:40] It all worked out today. 今天是解决了
[10:43] Let’s make sure there’s not a next time. 我们要保证不会有下次
[10:49] Oh, and you really ought to think about putting 你真的应该考虑找个人帮你的
[10:53] somebody else behind the wheel of your truck, Captain. 云梯车队背锅 队长
[10:57] Because ultimately, you are responsible for his actions. 因为最终要对他的行为负责的人是你
[11:14] It was absolutely necessary to move the car, Chief. 当时绝对有必要把那辆车挪开 队长
[11:17] The girl’s life depended on it. 要不然那个女孩就没命了
[11:18] It was the right call to make. 那是个正确的决定
[11:24] File your reports. I’ll talk to Chief Walker. 把你们的报告写好 我要跟沃克局长谈谈
[11:34] Hey Chief, um, so Brett assigned me 队长 布莱特安排我
[11:37] to write a profile on someone, 给几位同事写简介
[11:39] and I was thinking, you know, maybe you– 然后我就想 也许你…
[11:41] – Out. – Right, yeah. -出去 -行 好
[11:44] Uh, door opened or closed? 要关门吗
[11:49] I look around, and I don’t see the leaders of tomorrow. 我环视四周 看到的不是明天的领袖
[11:54] I see the leaders of today. 而是今天的领袖
[11:57] Most of you already have degrees in fire science, 你们大部分人都取得了消防科学
[11:59] fire service management, and hazardous materials, 消防服务管理和危险品处理的学位
[12:03] but you never stop learning. 但你们从不停止学习
[12:04] So we’re gonna kick things off today with a pop quiz. 所以今天我们先从突击测验开始
[12:13] You were told to gear up. 已经通知你们准备好行动了
[12:15] Where are your gloves? 你的手套呢
[12:17] Right here, Chief. 在这里 局长
[12:20] Well, why aren’t they on your hands? 为什么没戴在手上
[12:22] Shoulder that hose pack up the stairs and back! 背上软管爬上楼梯再下来
[12:25] – Yup. – Go, go, go, go! -是 -快快快
[12:30] All right, first question, 好 第一个问题
[12:32] evidence is collected during what phase of the fire? 在火灾第几个阶段收集证据
[12:37] Okay, that covers columns for department wide news, 栏目包括部门新闻
[12:40] weather reports, and fall fashion. 天气预报 以及秋季时尚
[12:41] Fall what? 秋季什么
[12:42] Not everything is for you, Hermann. 并不是所有事都是为你准备的 赫尔曼
[12:44] This is supposed to be a newsletter. 这本应是新闻通讯
[12:47] Did you even ask– 你问没问…
[12:48] Okay, how about these blind items? 这些谜语怎么样
[12:51] Two second shifters recently took a shower together, 两个值二班岗的人一起洗了个澡
[12:54] and not to save water. 而不节约用水
[12:55] Severide and Kidd. 西弗莱德和基德
[12:57] Fine, how about this one? 好吧 那这个呢
[12:59] Late one night in the laundry room– 某一天晚上在洗衣房里…
[13:01] Severide and Kidd. 西弗莱德和基德
[13:02] Wait, wait. I wanna hear the rest. 等等 我想听听后半句
[13:04] Well, those two have the only gossip right now. 他们俩是现在唯一的八卦对象
[13:15] Hey, Joe, um, I don’t wanna bug you about this, but– 乔 我不想打扰你 但是…
[13:18] Okay, okay. 好吧
[13:20] I didn’t propose because Chloe broke up with me. 我没求婚是因为克洛伊和我分手了
[13:23] – Wait, what? – She dumped me. -等等 什么 -她把我甩了
[13:28] Wait, is that not what you were gonna ask? 等等 这是你想问的吗
[13:30] I–I was just gonna see 我只想问问你
[13:31] if you would maybe do a section on the Slamigan 想不想在《燃烧通告》里
[13:33] in the “Burn Notice.” 做一个关于铤锤的部分
[13:37] Yeah, yeah, sure. 当然可以
[13:39] Well, hey. Wait. 等等
[13:46] I didn’t want to make a big thing of it. 我不想把这件事当个大事
[13:48] You know, breakups happen, right? 分手很平常 对吗
[13:50] No! 不
[13:51] I mean, yes, they happen, but this is– 确实很经常 但这…
[13:54] I mean, you have every right to make a big thing of this. 你有权利为此感到悲伤
[13:58] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:00] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[14:04] Honestly, this doesn’t make sense. 说实话 这说不通啊
[14:06] The way you two are with each other. 你们两个人在一起的状态
[14:09] I thought so too. 我也是这么想的
[14:12] Did she give you a reason? 她告诉你原因了吗
[14:15] No, not really, 没有
[14:17] but it’s like she knew I was gonna propose. 但她好像知道我要求婚
[14:22] And I–maybe that’s what made her realize that I’m not the one. 或许这让她意识到我不是那个对的人
[14:26] Yeah, I’m… 是啊 我…
[14:28] it’s for the best, right? 这是最好的 对吧
[14:30] At least I saved myself the embarrassment of her 至少她拒绝我或是破坏婚约
[14:31] saying no or breaking up the engagement. 比这要难堪的多
[14:37] I’m so sorry. I just–I meant–I– 抱歉 我只是…
[14:39] No, you’re — you’re right. 不 你说得对
[14:42] It was awful. 太糟糕了
[14:49] Joe. 乔
[15:07] Hey, you hitting the showers? 你要洗澡吗
[15:10] What? Oh, uh, no. 什么 不
[15:12] I’m just thinking. 我在思考
[15:17] You know? 你知道吗
[15:19] Forget about what that guy said. 别再想那个人说的了
[15:22] You called an audible, and the result was six points. 你拉响了警报 结果非常好
[15:26] It was cool to watch. 看起来很棒
[15:30] I appreciate what you’re saying, 我很感激你说的话
[15:32] but maybe don’t follow my example. 但或许不要以我为榜样
[15:38] I mean, you, aim higher up the ladder. 目标更远大一些
[15:41] Severide, Casey, Herrmann. 西弗莱德 凯西 赫尔曼
[15:48] They know what they’re doing. 他们知道他们在做什么
[16:00] You know– 你知道…
[16:08] It sounds like you had a busy first day. 听上去你的第一天很忙啊
[16:10] I haven’t run that many stairs since the academy, 自从毕业以后我就没爬过那么多楼梯了
[16:12] but it’s all good, and somehow making me a leader? 但挺好的 这样我就能当领袖了吗
[16:17] So they say. 大家都这么说
[16:18] Yeah, not to brag or anything, 可不是吹牛
[16:19] but I’m pretty sure I had the fastest time. 但我确定我是最快的
[16:22] So it’s going well then. 看来过得不错
[16:23] Yeah. Totally. 当然了
[16:27] The thing is there’s this guy here from Colorado. 问题是 有个来自科罗拉多的人
[16:32] He’s a wildland expert. He just won a Medal of Valor. 他是荒野求生专家 他刚获得一枚英勇勋章
[16:36] And I was excited about this scuba class tomorrow 我很期待明天的潜水课
[16:39] because, you know, you got me ready for it. 因为你让我位置准备好了
[16:41] But guess what? 但你猜怎么着
[16:42] Some other guy here’s a legit former Navy Seal. 有个人是前海豹突击队队员
[16:46] So what? 那又怎样
[16:47] I… 我…
[16:50] I’m just not sure that I fit in with this crowd, that’s all. 我不确定我能否融入这些人里 仅此而已
[16:53] And what’s worse is that I just– 更糟糕的是
[16:55] I feel like I’m letting Boden down 我感觉我让博登失望了
[16:57] because he picked me for this, and I have no idea why. 因为他选了我 我不知道为什么
[17:00] I… 我…
[17:03] Hello? 喂
[17:04] Yeah, I’m–I’m still here. 我还在
[17:07] I just don’t know if you want advice or to vent. 我只是不知道你是需要建议还是发泄
[17:11] Oh, that’s sweet. 真贴心
[17:13] After I snapped at you. 我明明都冲你发脾气了
[17:15] I learned my lesson. 我接受教训了
[17:18] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61… 81号云梯队 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[17:19] – That’s me. – Go get ’em. -叫我呢 -加油
[17:21] Car accident, 1753 Apollo… 车祸 阿波罗1753号…
[17:22] Hey Kelly, real quick. 凯利 就说一句
[17:24] Can you just tell me that I got this one more time? 你能再和我说一遍我能行吗
[17:30] You got this, Stella Kidd. 你能行 史黛拉·基德
[17:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:50] The hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[17:52] We haven’t released the scene! 我们现场还没处理完呢
[17:58] Stop the truck! 把车停下
[18:12] Mouch, Gallo, grab the extinguishers. 穆奇 加洛 把灭火器拿来
[18:15] – This one could flash on us. – Copy that, Captain. -火有可能烧起来 -收到 队长
[18:18] You okay in there? 你还好吗
[18:20] – It’s my arm. – Okay, try not to move. -我的胳膊 -尽量别动
[18:22] Help is on the way. 援助马上就到
[18:23] Hey, back up! 退后
[18:26] Can I get some cribbing and struts to stabilize this thing? 能放些支撑杆和抗压柱来把车稳定住吗
[18:29] – Don’t let it tip over. – Copy that! -别让它翻过来 -收到
[18:31] Hey, don’t move. We’re gonna get you out. 别动 我们会把你救出来
[18:32] All right. 好的
[18:39] That SUV did a number on you. 那辆SUV撞了你
[18:42] The car in front of me hit his brakes out of nowhere 我前面的车无缘无故踩了刹车
[18:44] and then took off. 然后跑了
[18:45] What do we got? 什么情况
[18:47] Broken arm, possible concussion. 手臂骨折 可能有脑震荡
[18:49] Okay, what’s your name? 你叫什么
[18:51] – Russell. – You’re doing good. -拉塞尔 -你做得很好
[18:53] I’m gonna give you some morphine for the pain, 我先给你打一针吗啡止疼
[18:54] and then we’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? 然后我们把你送医院去
[18:56] This is gonna protect your face. 这个用来保护你的脸部
[18:58] Good? 还好吗
[19:01] Cutting! 要切割了
[19:11] Good. 好了
[19:16] Watch the edges. 小心边缘
[19:22] Hey Foster, C-collar! 福斯特 护颈
[19:26] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给你 -谢谢
[19:31] Three. 三
[19:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:36] All right, he’s all yours, Foster. 好了 交给你了 福斯特
[19:37] Let’s get him out of here. 把他送走吧
[19:42] Clear. 没了
[19:45] Did you see that tow truck driver? 你看见那拖车的司机了吗
[19:47] Same guy from this morning. 和今天早上的是同一个人
[19:49] The one who helped us out? 帮我们的那个
[19:51] Reluctantly. 很不情愿
[19:53] Must be a wreck chaser. 一定是专盯着车祸的
[19:55] As soon as we’re back, I’m reporting his ass. 我们一回去 我就把他给报告了
[19:58] The driver up front said a car brake checked him 最前面车的司机说有辆车急刹车让他慢了下来
[20:00] and then took off, caused a chain reaction crash. 然后开跑了 引发了连环撞车
[20:04] Same thing as this morning. 和今天早上一样
[20:07] So same kind of wreck, same tow truck at both. 同样的车祸 同样的拖车
[20:17] Be warned! 注意
[20:18] The fire is real with real consequences. 火灾是真的 也真的会有危害
[20:21] So gear up or go home. 时刻准备 否则就回家去
[20:24] What are the qualities of a good leader? 好的领导有哪些素质
[20:26] Well, to name one, a good leader’s decisive. 其中一个就是要果断
[20:29] This doesn’t necessarily mean 这并不是说
[20:30] you have to arrive at a quick decision 如果你是家星巴克的经理
[20:31] if you’re the manager of a Starbucks. 你需要很快做出决定
[20:34] But as incident commander on the scene 可面对一场有人的建筑里所发生的熊熊大火
[20:36] of a fully involved fire in an occupied structure? 作为现场指挥呢
[20:40] Time is a luxury you don’t have. 时间非常紧迫
[20:44] Flames are rolling through both windows at sill level. 两侧窗户窗台的高度都冒出火焰
[20:47] A panicked mother runs up to tell you 惊慌失措的母亲跑过来跟你说
[20:48] that her baby’s in the back room in a crib, 她的孩子在里面房间的摇篮里
[20:50] and her elderly mother’s somewhere still in the house. 而她年迈的母亲也仍在房子里
[20:52] What do you do? 你怎么办
[20:54] Next! 下一个
[20:55] I would attack with an inch and three quarters, sir. 我会用一寸四分之三口径的灭火 长官
[20:56] Send a team to vent and start a primary search– 派一个小队去通风口 开始重点查找…
[20:58] Next! 下一个
[20:59] If smoke is blowing up, then I would– 如果有烟冒出来 我会…
[21:01] Next! 下一个
[21:03] I wouldn’t send anyone in, Chief. 我不会派人进去 局长
[21:06] Are you telling me you’d let those people die? 你是和我说 你会让那些人烧死吗
[21:08] If flames are rolling out at sill level, like you said, 如果确实如您所说 火焰从窗台的高度冒出来
[21:11] that means the temperature at the floor is 1,000 degrees. 那就是说地面的温度有500多度
[21:14] Unprotected civilians can only survive 没有防护的平民在150度的高温下
[21:15] 300 degrees for a minute. 只能存活一分钟
[21:17] So at that point, it’s a recovery. 所以在这样的情况下 是修复行动
[21:19] It’s not a rescue, Chief. 而非救援行动 局长
[21:25] Finally, the correct answer. 终于有了正确答案
[21:38] Can I help you, sir? 有什么能帮忙的 先生
[21:39] Yeah, I was a firefighter on a call yesterday 我是昨天出警的救火队员
[21:42] where a girl had her legs bent up backwards. 有个女孩的腿被折反过去了
[21:45] I just wanted to check on her. 我想来看看她的情况
[21:47] Hey, never mind. I see her friend. 没事了 我看见她的朋友了
[21:49] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[21:50] You were in that pile up on Lincoln? 你那天在林肯街的车祸现场是吗
[21:53] – You’re the firefighter. – Yeah, one of them. -你是那个消防员 -是 其中之一
[21:55] How is your friend doing? 你的朋友怎么样了
[21:57] Much better. They’re about to release her. 好多了 他们马上就让她出院了
[22:00] Oh, that’s great. 那太好了
[22:02] Yeah, she was lucky. 是啊 她很幸运
[22:03] They said if she had come in even one minute later, 他们说 如果她再晚来一分钟
[22:05] she might’ve lost her legs. 她的腿可能就保不住了
[22:07] No kidding. 是吗
[22:09] Thanks, man, for what you do. 谢谢你 谢谢你们所做的一切
[22:16] I’m just happy it worked out. 我很高兴你们一切安好
[22:23] I’m assuming you didn’t ask me here 我想你叫我到这不是
[22:24] to talk about spin class. 来讨论动感单车
[22:26] No, but since you brought it up, 不是 但是既然你提起来了
[22:28] I haven’t seen you in a week. 我一周都没在课上看到你了
[22:30] Yeah, I thought it might be weird between us, 是啊 我觉得我们之间会怪怪的
[22:32] which I hate. 我不喜欢这样
[22:35] Joe told you, right? 乔是不是告诉你了
[22:38] I’m so sorry to hear that. 听到这件事我很遗憾
[22:41] I–it’s–it’s none of my business, 这不关我的事
[22:42] and I don’t wanna pry, but… 我也不是八卦 但是…
[22:46] what happened? 出什么事了
[22:49] You know that Snapchat filter 你知道那个快拍上
[22:51] with all the floating hearts? 带着浮动小爱心的滤镜吗?
[22:54] Well, that’s what I saw when I first met Joe. 那是我第一次看到乔的样子
[22:57] That smile. 那个迷人的微笑
[22:58] He was my hero, literally the man of my dreams. 他是我的英雄 真正的梦中情人
[23:05] But the thing is, I can’t be with a firefighter. 但问题是 我不能和一个消防员在一起
[23:11] I can’t handle wondering every day 我受不了每天都要担心
[23:12] if I am gonna see him at home or at the hospital. 我下次见他是在家里还是医院
[23:17] But he’s been a firefighter 但是他一直是消防员
[23:19] the whole time you’ve been together. 从你们在一起就一直是
[23:22] What changed? 所以什么变了呢
[23:24] The last couple months, 过去几个月
[23:24] I’ve been spending a lot of time with Lily. 我和莉莉经常在一块
[23:28] I helped her plan the wake with Otis’s family, 我帮她和奥蒂斯的家人举行守灵仪式
[23:32] and put together a memory book for them. 帮他们整理出一本纪念册
[23:35] I see. 我明白了
[23:37] What she’s been through? 她经历的那些
[23:40] I’m not strong enough. 我没有那么坚强
[23:44] Joe’s job is risky, there’s no getting around that. 乔的工作有危险 这无法回避
[23:48] Accidents are gonna happen. 意外总会发生的
[23:50] But… 但是…
[23:52] what doesn’t happen to everyone is finding a guy 不是每个人都能找到一个
[23:56] who makes you see floating hearts. 自带浮动爱心滤镜的白马王子
[24:01] Joe is one in a billion. 乔可是万里挑一的
[24:06] Crazy would be letting him go. 你这样推开他就是疯了
[24:47] You taking pictures of my property? 你在拍我的私人财产吗
[24:49] Yeah. 没错
[24:53] You’re that firefighter. 你是那个消防员
[24:57] You almost ran me over, tearing out of there. 你差点从我身上碾过然后逃逸
[24:59] Might want to be a little more careful. 你得更当心一点
[25:03] What the hell are you up to, man? 你到底想干吗
[25:06] Question is what the hell are you up to? 真正的问题是 你想干吗
[25:12] You better watch yourself. 你最好小心点
[25:31] How about this for one? 这个怎么样
[25:33] “Brace yourself, these two heartbroken, “振作起来吧 这两个心碎
[25:35] hopeless romantics had sparks flying, 绝望的浪漫主义者明明火花四溅
[25:38] but never ignited a flame.” 但又从未点燃过火焰”
[25:42] I don’t get it. 我没听懂
[25:43] Yeah, are blind items supposed to be this blind? 是啊 盲猜的题目有这么盲的吗
[25:47] Yeah, it’s like a riddle. 对 就像猜谜语一样
[25:49] I hate riddles. There’s no point to them. 我不喜欢谜语 一点意义都没有
[25:50] You know what you wanna say, 你既然知道你想说什么
[25:51] so just say it already, all right? 直接说不就行了吗
[25:54] Stop dicking around. 别兜圈子
[25:55] Where’s the fun in that? 这样有什么乐子呢
[25:58] Hey, Luke. 是卢克
[26:00] Hey, buddy. 嗨 伙计
[26:04] Okay, listen. Hang on. 好的 这样 别着急
[26:06] Slow down. Who is not breathing? 慢慢说 谁没有呼吸了
[26:11] Hang up the phone and dial 911. 把电话挂了 然后报警打911
[26:13] I am on my way. All right. 我马上到 好的
[26:16] Luke’s at a pool party, and something went wrong. 卢克在一个泳池排队上 出了点麻烦
[26:18] Uh, they dialed 911, but the party’s only a block from here. 他们报警了 但派对离这只有一个街区
[26:23] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[26:31] What happened? 发生什么事了
[26:32] He was jumping off the roof into the pool, 他从房顶往泳池跳水
[26:34] and he missed. 他没跳进去
[26:35] Okay. 好的
[26:42] Get over here. 到这来
[26:44] – Give him two rescue breaths. – All right. -给他做两次人工呼吸 -好的
[26:55] – Got a carotid pulse. – All right. -颈动脉有脉搏 -好的
[26:57] Uh, hey, hand me that noodle. 把那根面条给我
[27:01] Okay. Thanks, buddy. 好的 谢谢 伙计
[27:10] – Okay, Hermann, grab these. – Got it. -好的 赫尔曼 抓好 -抓好了
[27:17] Okay, now I need you to give him a rescue breath. 好 现在我需要你给他做一次人工呼吸
[27:24] Hand me a towel, Luke? 给我毛巾 卢克
[27:28] All right, he’s conscious again. 好了 他又清醒了
[27:31] Easy. What’s your name? 放松 你叫什么名字
[27:34] Jason. 杰森
[27:35] Hey, over here. 这里
[27:37] He fell from the roof. Uh, maybe ten feet? 他从屋顶上摔下来 大概十英尺
[27:40] We performed CPR and spinal immobilized him, 我们给他做了心肺复苏 脊椎固定
[27:44] and he’s got a fractured ankle, 虽然脚踝骨折了
[27:45] but he should be good for transport. 但是应该能安全转移
[27:47] I got it. 明白
[27:52] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[27:58] You’re in good hands, buddy. Okay? 他们会照顾好你的 小兄弟 好吗
[28:00] – Okay. – All right, good job. -好 -好的 干得不错
[28:01] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:06] Hey, that was a great job at CPR, Luke. 心肺复苏做得不错 卢克
[28:09] You kept him alive. 你让他活了下来
[28:16] Go home. 回家
[28:22] What the hell were you thinking, huh? 你到底想什么呢
[28:23] Jumping off a roof into a pool? 从屋顶往泳池里跳
[28:25] – I wasn’t doing it. – But that is not enough. -我没跳 -但那还不够
[28:28] You are the son of a firefighter. 你可是消防员的儿子
[28:30] You just don’t stand aside and let your friend do something 明知道朋友们在做傻事
[28:32] that you know is wrong. 你还袖手旁观
[28:33] You tell them to stop and you don’t let them do it. 你得阻止他们 别让他们犯傻
[28:36] – Dad… – No, no, no. -爸 -不行
[28:37] No buts. 没有但是
[28:39] You disappoint me, son. 你让我失望了 孩子
[28:41] Now go get your bag and meet me in the van. 现在去拿你的包 到车上找我
[28:45] Go. 去
[28:52] You look happier. 你看上去开心多了
[28:55] – I got a reminder. – About what? -我得到了提醒 -哪方面的
[28:59] How much good we get to do on this job. 我们的工作做得有多好
[29:02] Hot off the press. 刚印出来
[29:03] Extra, extra. Read all about it. 号外 号外 都来读一读 求校
[29:05] 51’s new and improved “Burn Notice.” 51队新版《火警报》 求校
[29:08] It’s “The Burn Notice.” 是《火线警报》
[29:11] Wow. This looks amazing. 看上去很不错
[29:14] I will admit, it’s improved. 我承认 有进步
[29:17] I pulled an all-nighter, 我通宵达旦
[29:18] but I downloaded “The Post” And “All The President’s Men,” 下载了《邮报》和《总统班底》
[29:20] and I was like, “Sylvie, you can hit this deadline.” 告诉自己”希尔薇 截稿之前你来得及”
[29:23] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[29:24] Uh, where is the profile that I wrote on Tony? 我写的关于托尼的简介呢
[29:26] I felt like it was missing something. 我觉得它少了点内容
[29:28] Like we didn’t really get to see inside his head. 就像我们看不透他一样
[29:30] Well, uh, he’s a man of few words. 好吧 他是个沉默寡言的人
[29:32] We can try in the next issue. Dig a little deeper. 下期我们可以试着 再深入一点
[29:35] But this isn’t the blind item that I wrote. 但这不是我写的那篇文章
[29:38] I’m just trying to set a standard here. 我只是想立个标准
[29:41] Oh, okay. 好吧
[29:41] I see. Standards. 我明白了 标准
[29:43] Okay, look, it was 3:00 in the morning, 你看 现在凌晨3三点
[29:45] and I had to be a tough editor here. 我不得不做个坚强的编辑
[29:46] Let me guess. 我猜
[29:47] You did not connect the dots of Capp’s puzzle. 你没有把卡普之谜连起来
[29:50] No. Why? 不是吧 怎么会
[29:52] Well… 那个…
[29:53] Oh, you guys! 你们这些家伙
[30:02] So I decided to poke my head in that impound lot 所以我决定调转方向查一查
[30:04] where the tow truck is registered, 拖车登记停车场
[30:06] and check this out. 查出了这个
[30:07] There’s a whole row of cars with identical damage. 那里也有一排损坏的汽车
[30:10] It’s like they all rear-ended other vehicles. 好像都跟在其他车辆后面
[30:12] He’s obviously running some sort of crash-for-cash scam. 他们显然是在搞什么为钱撞击的骗局
[30:15] You talked to anyone at PD? 和警局的人谈过吗
[30:17] Not yet. 还没
[30:17] I’m waiting for something concrete. 我在等可靠证据
[30:19] I was thinking I could stake the place out after a shift, 换班后我想盯一下这个地方
[30:21] see if I can catch him in the act. 看看能不能抓现行
[30:22] Maybe provoke another confrontation. 可能会引发另一场冲突
[30:25] I do not need my lieutenant getting himself shot. 我不希望我的副手被枪杀
[30:28] Severide, listen to this. 西弗莱德 听听这个
[30:31] The lead driver in that first accident, the teenager. 第一起事故的主要司机 那个女孩
[30:34] The one I handed off to Gallo? 我交给加洛的那个
[30:36] Right, she told Gallo that the car in front of her 是的 她告诉加洛她前面那辆车
[30:38] tapped the brakes then sped off. 踩了刹车然后开走了
[30:40] Says the car was a gray Chevy sedan. 她说是辆灰色雪佛兰轿车
[30:43] Okay. 好吧
[30:44] The lead car of the second accident 第二起事故的第一辆车
[30:46] was a gray Chevy sedan, an Impala. 就是灰色的雪佛兰 黑斑羚
[30:49] Driver was pretty banged up, 司机衣衫褴褛
[30:51] scruffy looking guy in his 30s. 看上去三十多岁
[30:53] He said that the car in front of him hit the brakes. 他说 是他前面的车刹车了
[30:56] Wouldn’t you say the same if you were a scam artist? 如果你是骗子 不会这么说吧
[30:58] So he’s working together with the tow truck guy. 所以他和拖车司机是一伙的
[31:02] – Is he still laid up at Med? – Probably. -他还躺在医院 -可能
[31:05] Go. Take your radio. 去吧 带上对讲机
[31:06] All right. 好的
[31:13] I’ve been meaning to say. That was a real ballsy move. 我一直想说 你真的很勇敢
[31:16] The way you stood your ground at that no-win scenario. 你在没有赢面的情况下坚持自己的立场
[31:19] Yeah? 是吗
[31:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:23] Hope you all enjoyed Chief Nevins’ talk 希望你们喜欢今天早上
[31:25] on station management this morning. 内文斯队长关于消防队管理的讲话
[31:27] Now back to the fun stuff. 现在继续趣味游戏
[31:29] We’ll be performing a zero-visibility simulation 我们要使用全黑面罩和活火
[31:31] with blackout masks and live fire. 进行零能见度模拟
[31:34] You all have been grouped together for days now. 你们已经待在一起好几天
[31:36] I expect you’ve gotten to know each other well. 我希望你们彼此之间已经很了解了
[31:38] So I’ll let you choose the Incident Leader 所以你们自己选择
[31:39] for the first run. 第一轮模拟的事件领导人
[31:43] I nominate Stella Kidd. 我提名史黛拉·基德
[31:46] I second that. 我附议
[31:49] Third. 附议
[31:50] All right. 好的
[31:53] A good chief knows how to handle an axe and lay hose, 优秀的队长知道如何使用斧头和铺设水管
[31:55] but also commands the respect of those under him or her. 同时也要赢得下属的尊重
[32:01] As Incident Leader, 作为事件领导人
[32:03] you’ll be responsible for getting your team 你要负责带领你的队伍
[32:05] in and out safely, 安全出入
[32:07] and I will be keeping time. 同时我会计时
[32:12] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[32:13] All right, mask up! 好了 戴上面具
[32:18] Hey, Russell. How you feeling? 罗塞尔 你感觉如何
[32:20] I know you? 我认识你吗
[32:22] Nah, but I know your work. 不认识 但我知道你的工作
[32:24] Huh? 什么
[32:26] I couldn’t figure out why you’d want to get rear-ended, 原来我想不明白为什么你想造成追尾
[32:29] put yourself in the hospital. 把自己送进医院
[32:31] But then I was thinking you didn’t. 但我后来我想不是这样
[32:33] You tried to brake check the car behind you 你是想让后车来不及刹车
[32:35] to cause an accident, twice in one day. 以造成事故 一天两次
[32:38] But in the police report, the guy in the SUV? 但在警方的报告中 SUV里的那个人
[32:41] He was texting. He didn’t have time to react. 他在发短信 没有时间做出反应
[32:45] He ended up hitting you at 50 miles an hour. 最后他以每小时50英里的速度撞上你
[32:50] How much is that towing company paying you 你造成了这么多事故
[32:52] to cause these accidents? 拖车公司给你多少钱
[32:54] I mean, hell, it can’t be worth all this. 肯定不止这些
[32:57] Yeah, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. 但我不知道你在说什么
[33:06] You lost or something? 你是迷路了吗
[33:08] – I–I didn’t tell him– – Shut the hell up. -我没告诉他 -闭嘴
[33:20] This is Nicole Fuller. 这是妮可·富勒
[33:22] She totaled her car because of you. 她的车撞毁了都是因为你
[33:24] She’s lucky she didn’t walk away with a neck injury. 很幸运她没有在颈部受伤的情况下离开
[33:27] This is Jim Acoff. 这是吉姆·阿科夫
[33:29] He’s got a concussion; he’s still in the hospital. 他得了脑震荡 还在住院
[33:31] This is Sara Mitchell. 这是莎拉·米切尔
[33:33] 22-year-old girl came this close 22岁的女孩差这么一点
[33:35] to losing both of her legs. 就失去了双腿
[33:37] I–I didn’t–I didn’t– 我 我没有 我没有
[33:39] Russell, let me tell you something. 拉塞尔 我告诉你
[33:41] You got burned, they don’t care. 你被烧伤了 他们不关心
[33:42] You got injured? They put that on you. 你受伤了 他们是罪魁祸首
[33:45] The only reason they’re here 他们来这里的唯一原因
[33:46] is so that you don’t talk to the cops. 是为了让你不要告诉警察
[33:47] One way or another. 不管怎么样
[33:49] The good news is they’re done. 好消息是他们完了
[33:53] ‘Cause I’m onto you and I don’t get nervous. 因为我盯上你们了 而且我不会退缩
[34:14] Severide. 西弗莱德
[34:17] Efficient. 高效
[34:18] Yeah, thanks for the tip. 是的 谢谢你的提示
[34:20] These punks weren’t content gouging their customers; 这些混蛋不仅欺骗他们的顾客
[34:22] they started causing accidents too. 还开始制造事故
[34:23] Nah, happy to help. 没有 乐意帮忙
[34:25] Yeah, the witness you gave us down in Med? 你介绍给我们的住院证人
[34:26] He’s cooperating. 他合作了
[34:27] Should put Mr. Goatee and his pal away for a while. 应该可以把山羊胡子先生和他朋友关一阵
[34:35] What about this lot? 这场子呢
[34:36] This is gonna be shut down for good. 永远停业
[34:38] – Thanks for letting me know. – Yeah, man, any time. -谢谢你告诉我 -没事 不客气
[34:58] Chief Morgan, I was just about to call you. 摩根队长 我刚要打电话给你
[35:01] Well, I didn’t want to leave you hanging, Wallace. 我不想让你一直惦记着 华莱士
[35:04] After pushing through the only non-officer of the bunch, 看过这群人里唯一的非初级队员之后
[35:06] I figure you must have big plans for Stella Kidd. 我想你对史黛拉·基德一定有什么大安排
[35:09] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[35:11] You were right. She’s got real potential. 你是对的 她很有潜力
[35:13] And that is high praise indeed coming from you. 这话从你嘴里说出来可是至高的赞美
[35:15] I’ve seen men crumble under your gaze. 我见过别人在你的注视下崩溃
[35:18] Well, maybe I’m losing my touch. 也许我现在快不行了
[35:21] Somehow I doubt it. 我有点怀疑
[35:24] Thanks for the call. 谢谢你打过来告诉我
[35:31] You know, Ritter, 里特
[35:33] I owe you an apology for my behavior the other day. 我应该为我那天的行为向你道歉
[35:37] Chief? 队长
[35:38] You know, when you came to interview me for, 你之前找我采访…
[35:40] well, whatever it was. 不知道什么的时候
[35:42] Oh, for the newsletter. 是报纸采访
[35:44] I should never have been short with you. 我不该那么快就拒绝的
[35:46] I am happy to sit down and answer any of your questions 我很乐意坐下回答你的任何问题
[35:49] about the job or my past experience. 无论是关于工作还是我的经验
[35:52] I want everybody here to succeed, 我希望这里所有人都能成功
[35:55] go on to great things. 能有所成就
[35:57] Wow. Yes, thank you. 嗯 谢谢你
[35:59] I would love that. 我很乐意
[36:01] Wait a minute. What newsletter? 等等 什么报纸
[36:04] Oh, well… 呃
[36:05] You straight up stole my idea for the firefighter bar story? 你偷了我消防员酒吧报道的主意
[36:08] I made a list to fill the space. 我为了补充版面列了个清单
[36:10] We can do your story next issue. 我们可以下一期再做你的报道啊
[36:12] Listen, why is my Molly’s ad buried on page three? 为什么我的莫莉酒吧广告被藏在了第三版
[36:15] Because I had to move things around 因为裁掉卡普的肮脏角落之后
[36:17] after cutting Capp’s Filthy Corner! 我得重新排版
[36:19] That was art. You’re being judgmental. 那是艺术 你也太刻薄了吧
[36:21] Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s this all about? 停一下 这到底是怎么回事
[36:23] 51’s newsletter. 51号消防队队报
[36:27] To help us stay informed. 让我们及时跟进各种信息
[36:31] It was Mouch’s idea. 这是穆奇的想法
[36:32] Oh, okay. 好了
[36:34] – Now, Chief, when I– – Whispers. -队长 我… -住口
[36:39] What is it that you are all arguing about? 你们在吵些什么
[36:42] So this girl thinks she’s Anna Wintour… 这姑娘以为自己是安娜·温图尔…
[36:49] Enough! 够了
[36:53] Right. 好了
[37:00] No more newsletter. 不要再做报纸了
[37:10] I just wanted some birthday cake. 我只是想要生日蛋糕
[37:20] – Welcome back. – Hi. -欢迎回来 -嗨
[37:28] I have so much to tell you. 我有好多事要跟你讲
[37:31] Things got better? 很顺利吧
[37:32] Oh, yeah. Crushed it. 当然了 轻轻松松
[37:35] Never had a doubt. 压根不用怀疑
[37:52] What? 怎么了
[37:55] You were right. 你说得对
[37:58] I should’ve stopped them. 我应该阻止他们的
[38:01] I just stood around when I should’ve stepped in. 我没有在该插手的时候勇敢站出来
[38:05] And I’m sorry I let you down. 抱歉我让你失望了
[38:13] Where’s your mom? 你妈呢
[38:14] Inside. 在屋里
[38:17] Um, tell her to watch Annabelle and Kenny. 让她看好安娜贝拉和肯尼
[38:20] Let’s go run an errand. 咱们去办点事
[38:22] What is it? 什么事
[38:23] We’re gonna go visit your friend in the hospital. 去医院看你朋友
[38:25] Make sure he’s feeling okay. 看看他现在的情况
[38:27] – Yeah? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[38:40] Hey, how was shift? 班上得怎么样
[38:43] I turned the truck keys back over to Kidd. 我把车钥匙又还给基德了
[38:48] You liked driving? 你喜欢开车
[38:50] I didn’t mind it. 我只是不介意
[38:52] What say you drive me to dinner? 不如你开车带我去吃晚餐吧
[38:55] I say buckle up. 那就系好安全带吧
[39:04] Hi, Joe. 嗨 乔
[39:11] I–I tried calling you. 我给你打过电话
[39:13] Yeah, I, um… 嗯 我…
[39:15] I decided I’d rather speak in person. 我觉得还是当面说比较好
[39:20] Look, I don’t know what I did wrong. 我真不知道我做错了什么
[39:22] I–I–but whatever– 我…不过无论…
[39:23] You didn’t do anything. 你什么都没做
[39:27] Actually, you did. 你确实做了
[39:30] You saved me from a–a burning building 你从一栋着火的楼里还有一场车祸里
[39:32] and a car wreck. 救下了我
[39:34] So I panicked. 所以我就有点慌乱
[39:37] Because what if you got into trouble 要是你遇到了什么麻烦
[39:39] and I can’t save you? 我却帮不了你怎么办
[39:43] Chloe. 克洛伊
[39:44] I’m never gonna completely stop worrying about that, 我永远不会彻底放下这个念头
[39:46] just so you know. 我只想让你知道
[39:48] Okay. 好
[39:49] But it turns out… 但是我发现…
[39:52] baking really helps calm me down. 烘焙可以帮助我平复心情
[39:56] What is this? 你做了什么
[39:59] Open it. 打开看看
[40:08] Can–can you make out the letters? 你能读出来这些字母吗
[40:10] That one there, it’s a “K,” 这边这个是个K
[40:11] but my frosting pen got jammed right when… 我的裱花笔卡了…
[40:21] Chloe Allen… 克洛伊·艾伦
[40:26] Will you make me the happiest and luckiest man on this earth, 你愿意让我成为这世上最幸福的男人
[40:31] – and be my bride– – Yes. -做我的新娘… -我愿意
[40:33] – Yes? – Yes. -真的吗 -我愿意
[40:34] – Yes? – Yes. -你真的愿意 -我愿意
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme