时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m Joe. What’s your name? | 我是乔 你叫什么名字 |
[00:07] | We got a clear shot out of here, Chloe. | 我们有一条可以离开这里的路 克洛伊 |
[00:11] | Uh, I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你记不记得我 |
[00:13] | I had to bring these over to say, you know, thank you for saving my life. | 我只是得带这些过来 谢谢你救了我 |
[00:18] | The department is having a charity picnic. | 我们消防队要举办一场慈善野餐会 |
[00:21] | Yes! I’d love to. | 好 我很愿意去 |
[00:26] | Welcome to the Windy City, | 欢迎来到风城 |
[00:28] | where the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers | 芝加哥熊队和绿湾包装工队 |
[00:30] | meet in the next chapter of a rivalry that goes back | 在下一场比赛中对决 距离上一次 |
[00:33] | almost a century. | 已有一个世纪 |
[00:35] | Soldier Field is always such a special place to visit, | 军人球场总是个特别的地方 |
[00:38] | where probably the only thing Chicagoans | 在这唯一令芝加哥人感到 |
[00:40] | are more passionate about than football | 比橄榄球更有热情的 |
[00:42] | is, of course, food. | 当然就是食物 |
[00:44] | Tailgaters arrive long in advance | 野餐车主们早就提前到达 |
[00:46] | to get their sausages on the grill. | 把香肠烤上 |
[00:48] | All right, let’s talk about this matchup today. | 好了 我们来谈谈今天的比赛 |
[00:50] | The Bears were shaky in the season opener | 熊队在赛季刚开始时有些不稳定 |
[00:52] | but now are beginning to look like the team we thought they’d be. | 但现在他们开始朝着人们期待的方向发展 |
[00:55] | Their offense has been balanced and efficient, | 他们的防守兼顾各方且有效 |
[00:57] | and their defense has been stout. | 而他们的进攻很猛烈 |
[00:58] | They are legitimate playoff contenders. | 是名正言顺的季后赛选手 |
[01:01] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[01:02] | When are we gonna eat? | 我们什么时候吃饭 |
[01:05] | It’s been– it’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[01:07] | I know, I know, you will. Just hold on, it’s almost done. | 我知道 我知道 会吃上的 再等一会 快好了 |
[01:12] | What’s up with the TV, Kev? | 电视怎么了 小凯 |
[01:15] | Listen, the input should– | 听着 这个插口应该 |
[01:19] | We’re missing pre-game. | 我们要错过热身赛了 |
[01:20] | I know we’re missing the pre-game. | 我知道我们错过热身赛了 |
[01:21] | It’s gonna be on soon. | 马上就能播上 |
[01:22] | Did you bring the right cable? | 你拿的线对吗 |
[01:24] | Did I bring–of course I brought the right cable. | 我拿的 我拿的线当然没错 |
[01:26] | If we just be quiet, I don’t need any help. | 如果大家别吵 我就不需要帮助 |
[01:28] | But we’re missing pre-game. | 但我们错过热身赛了 |
[01:29] | – Burgess. – It’s not on. | -伯吉斯 -没图像 |
[01:31] | Number 44. | 44号 |
[01:33] | 44. | 44号 |
[01:34] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[01:35] | Two dozen sweet corn tamales. | 两打甜玉米卷 |
[01:36] | Thanks, Mama Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚妈妈 |
[01:38] | Detective, hey, I didn’t recognize you in your gear. | 警探 你穿这套我没看出来 |
[01:40] | I’m undercover. | 我在卧底 |
[01:43] | You tell Hank Voight to come have lunch at the Hacienda, huh? | 你告诉汉克·博伊特去大庄园吃午餐 好吗 |
[01:45] | I will. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:48] | Okay, what would you like? | 好 你想来点什么 |
[01:50] | Two dozen sweet corn tamales from Garcia’s. | 加西亚的两打甜玉米卷 |
[01:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[01:53] | – What? – Ooh, yes. | -什么 -太棒了 |
[01:55] | – Thank you. – These are so good. | -谢谢 -这些超美味 |
[01:59] | Hey, wait till we eat the sausage. | 等香肠好了再吃 |
[02:05] | Yeah, yeah, right, yep, do what Kelly said. | 好 好 听凯利的 |
[02:08] | You gonna get that working before we gotta go in? | 我们进去前你能弄好吗 |
[02:10] | Jay, if you don’t leave me alone, okay? | 杰 你别烦我 行不 |
[02:12] | If I hear another damn word about this pre-game. | 如果我再听到有人说热身赛 |
[02:18] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[02:21] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[02:27] | – Help! – Hey, back up, back up! | -救命 -后退 后退 |
[02:29] | Back! Chicago firefighters coming through. | 后退 芝加哥消防员 借过一下 |
[02:31] | Back up! Ma’am, move back. | 后退 女士 后退 |
[02:33] | – Make way, make way. – Back up. | -让开 让开 -后退 |
[02:35] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见吗 |
[02:36] | – Back up! – Back up! | -后退 -后退 |
[02:37] | BRT BRT! | |
[02:38] | – W-what’s he saying? – BRT! | -他在说什么 -BRT |
[02:42] | BRT Brt… | |
[02:43] | He’s seizing. | 他在抽搐 |
[02:45] | He’s scratching his leg. | 他在抓自己的腿 |
[02:47] | Sir, I’m gonna look at your leg. | 先生 我要检查看下你的腿 |
[02:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:14] | – Nat, what is it? – Guy from the tailgate. | -小娜 怎么了 -野餐那的男人 |
[03:16] | Seizures, severe lesion on his legs. | 癫痫 腿部严重受伤 |
[03:18] | Odd presentation, I could use a second pair of eyes. | 表征很奇怪 我需要会诊意见 |
[03:20] | All right, let’s take you to Baghdad, I’ll alert– | 好 带你去急救室 我去通知 |
[03:22] | I’m here, let’s take a look. | 我在这 看看吧 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | You know this guy? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[03:29] | No, he was just walking toward the stadium. | 不 他就朝着体育场走去 |
[03:32] | No one claimed him. | 没人说认识他 |
[03:33] | He kept saying “BRT.” | 他一直说”BRT” |
[03:34] | BRT? His initials? | BRT 他名字的首字母吗 |
[03:47] | It’s getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[03:50] | Do we know anything about John Doe? | 我们知道无名氏的任何信息吗 |
[03:52] | No, sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[03:53] | Well, he didn’t have a wallet on him. | 他身上没有钱包 |
[03:55] | And his phone is locked. | 他的手机锁住了 |
[03:56] | All he said was “BRT.” | 他只说了BRT |
[03:58] | He has a severely infected leg, so we’re running a culture | 他的腿部严重感染 所以我们在做培养皿 |
[04:00] | to see if we can pinpoint the pathogen. | 看是否能确定病原体 |
[04:02] | And although seizure isn’t normally a symptom, | 但通常来说不会出现癫痫 |
[04:04] | the visual presentation and the speed | 从眼见的情况和 |
[04:06] | with which the infection’s spreading | 感染传播的速度来看 |
[04:07] | indicates this bug is causing necrotizing fasciitis. | 这个病原体引起了坏死性筋膜炎 |
[04:11] | Flesh-eating bacteria. | 食肉细菌 |
[04:13] | Don’t worry, it’s not contagious, | 别担心 这不传染 |
[04:15] | and only about four in a million people get it every year. | 而且每年只有一百万人会得 |
[04:18] | How do you get nec– | 怎么会得坏 |
[04:19] | Necrotizing fasciitis, it enters through a break | 坏死性筋膜炎 通过皮肤上的伤口 |
[04:21] | in the skin and just destroys the tissue under the epidermis. | 然后摧毁表皮下的细胞组织 |
[04:25] | It would really help us treat this guy if we knew who he was. | 如果我们知道他是谁 对我们会有用 |
[04:27] | I can’t open a case file without a crime, | 没有犯罪我立不了案 |
[04:29] | but I’ll see if I can run prints | 但我去查查指纹 |
[04:31] | and check traffic cam footage. | 和交通摄像头录像 |
[04:32] | Maybe make out some kind of an ID. | 也许能查到身份 |
[04:33] | We appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[04:34] | – Okay, see you guys. – Thanks. | -那好 回见 -谢谢 |
[04:44] | Hey, how was your game? | 你的比赛怎样 |
[04:46] | What game? | 什么比赛 |
[04:48] | Which leads me to next shift. Oktoberfest. | 这就得说下一个排班了 十月节 |
[04:52] | We will not be seeing any of you | 我们不会见到你们任何人 |
[04:53] | because we’ll be picking up drunks all day. | 因为会整天安顿醉汉们 |
[04:54] | Over-under on vomit in the back of the ambo is three buckets worth. | 急救车后面上下的呕吐物都能装三个桶了 |
[04:57] | – Give me the over. – Put me down for 20. | -给我上面的 -我赌20块 |
[04:59] | That’s a hard thing to measure. | 这玩意不好测量啊 |
[05:01] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[05:02] | Reason why I mentioned it is because Firehouse 51 | 我说这个是因为51号消防队 |
[05:04] | has drawn parade duty that day. | 那天有游行任务 |
[05:07] | All of us? | 全部都要参加吗 |
[05:07] | All of us, and we’ll be assisting with crowd control. | 全部参加 还要协助控制人群 |
[05:10] | As long as we don’t have to do any– | 只要我们不用… |
[05:11] | And marching. | 还要走队列 |
[05:15] | Chief. | 队长 |
[05:17] | Chief– | 队长 |
[05:18] | If there are any grievances, you can all take it up | 有任何意见 你们都可以跟我的 |
[05:20] | with my new assistant. | 新助手来谈谈 |
[05:31] | Didn’t think so. Dismissed. | 没意见 解散 |
[05:37] | What’s up, Detective? | 怎么了 警探 |
[05:39] | I’m still trying to identify | 我还在确认军人球场那位 |
[05:40] | our John Doe from Soldier Field. | 无名氏的身份 |
[05:42] | I just want to make sure I’m not missing something. | 我只想确保没什么遗漏的 |
[05:44] | – He’s not talking? – He’s still in a coma. | -他什么都不说吗 -他还在昏迷 |
[05:46] | Do you guys remember anything from the tailgate? | 你们还记得野餐时发生的事吗 |
[05:48] | I was the last guy getting over to him. | 我是最后一个过去的 |
[05:49] | I just started running when I saw him. | 我一看到他就跑过去了 |
[05:51] | He collapsed before I got there. | 我还没跑到他身边他就晕倒了 |
[05:53] | Did anybody say that they were his friends or… | 有没有人提过自己是他朋友或… |
[05:55] | No, I talked to people as the ambulance pulled up. | 没有 救护车来的时候我问过旁边的人 |
[05:57] | No one knew him. | 没人认识他 |
[05:58] | He went to the game alone? | 他一个人去看球 |
[06:00] | Well, maybe his friends were in the stadium. | 也许他朋友在球场里 |
[06:01] | You know, he had a ticket on him, | 他身上有张票 |
[06:03] | but it was a third-party purchase | 但那是通过橄榄球联盟应用程序 |
[06:04] | through the NFL app. | 第三方购买的票 |
[06:05] | Can you identify him | 可以通过指纹或 |
[06:06] | with fingerprints or dental records or… | 牙医记录来识别他的身份吗 |
[06:08] | He’s not in our system, and he wouldn’t be | 我们系统里没有他 而且如果他没有 |
[06:10] | unless he had a criminal history. | 犯罪记录 系统里也不会有他 |
[06:11] | – And nothing on his phone? – We borrowed it. | -手机里也没线索 -我们借了他的手机 |
[06:13] | But we haven’t gotten past the password. | 但还没找到密码 |
[06:16] | Sorry. We saw what we saw. | 抱歉 我们就看到这些 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Thanks, guys. | 好 谢了伙计们 |
[06:28] | How come you never cook breakfast for me? | 你怎么从没给我做过早餐 |
[06:30] | I, uh, I only know how to cook for two dozen people. | 我 我只会做二十几人份的早餐 |
[06:33] | Have you seen me eat pancakes? | 你见过我吃煎饼吗 |
[06:35] | Now I want to? | 现在我想看看 |
[06:37] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:38] | What, uh, what brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:39] | So my office is getting a group together | 我的同事们要一起去 |
[06:41] | to go to the Oktoberfest hullabaloo downtown. | 闹市区的啤酒节玩 |
[06:43] | Yeah, I heard about that. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I was checking to see if you wanted to go with us. | 对 我来看看你想不想跟我们一起去 |
[06:47] | Reason I heard about it is because 51 has to work it. | 我听说过是因为51消防队要去那里工作 |
[06:49] | Hey, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 |
[06:50] | Hey. Hey, Sylvie. | 你好 希尔薇 |
[06:53] | You know, otherwise, I would love to go with you. | 不然我真的很想跟你去 |
[06:56] | You know, I love spending time with you. | 我喜欢跟你在一起 |
[06:58] | I would spend all of my time with you, if it wasn’t for– | 我愿意时时刻刻跟你在一起 要不是… |
[07:00] | I get it. It’s okay. | 我明白 没事的 |
[07:01] | I just mean, it’s like, we’re always working | 我只想说 有好事发生的时候 |
[07:03] | during the good stuff, | 我们总在工作 |
[07:04] | and maybe I should just put in for furlough. | 也许我应该暂时请个假 |
[07:07] | Hey, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll put in for furlough. | 就这样 我要请假 |
[07:09] | Because–because you deserve someone who can– | 因为你值得有个人可以… |
[07:11] | Joe, why are you acting weird? | 乔 你今天怎么怪怪的 |
[07:15] | Weird, what–what weird? Who’s weird? | 怪 哪里怪了 谁怪了 |
[07:17] | I’m not acting weird. | 我一点都不怪 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:21] | Uh, I-I gotta get to work | 我要去工作了 |
[07:23] | before Schneiderman arrives. | 趁施奈德曼还没来 |
[07:25] | He’s been watching me like a hawk. | 他一直像老鹰一样看着我 |
[07:26] | I get it, I mean, of course he wants to watch you. | 我明白 他当然想看着你 |
[07:28] | I mean, I love to watch you. Who wouldn’t? | 我就喜欢看着你 谁不喜欢 |
[07:34] | Okay. Good-bye, Joe. | 好 再见 乔 |
[07:45] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[07:47] | You’ve been dating her for a year, and suddenly, | 你已经跟她约会一年了 突然之间 |
[07:49] | you’re acting like you’re asking her | 你就好像在邀请她参加 |
[07:50] | to the seventh grade dance. | 七年级舞会 |
[07:51] | What, n-no, I wasn’t. | 什么 不 没有 |
[07:55] | Ambulance 61, person in distress, | 61号救护车 有人遇险 |
[07:57] | 2543 North 18th street | 北18街2543号 |
[08:13] | Did you call for an ambulance? | 你叫过救护车吗 |
[08:15] | – I called for the police. – Okay, what’s up? | -我报过警 -好 什么情况 |
[08:18] | This is the Pullman house. Real nice couple. | 这是普尔曼家 他们夫妻人很好 |
[08:20] | Always give me a $20 gift card at Christmas. | 总在圣诞节的时候给我20美金礼品卡 |
[08:22] | Anyways, I had to wedge some magazines | 总之 几天前我从那个缝里 |
[08:24] | through that slot a few days ago. | 塞几本杂志进去 |
[08:26] | These haven’t been touched, | 这些信都没人碰过 |
[08:26] | and there’s a bad smell coming from inside. | 里面还发出难闻的气味 |
[08:43] | Body | 尸体 |
[08:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Don’t touch them. | 别别别 别碰他们 |
[08:57] | Uh, dispatch, we need a HAZMAT unit | 调度台 我们需要派危险品处理小组到 |
[09:00] | to 2543 North 18th street. | 北18街2543号 |
[09:03] | Happy Halloween, Chicago. | 芝加哥 万圣节快乐 |
[09:12] | If we didn’t find them on dry land, | 如果我们不是在内陆发现他们的 |
[09:13] | I’d say those people were attacked by a shark. | 我会觉得这些人被鲨鱼袭击了 |
[09:15] | It’s the same thing that guy had at Soldier Field, | 他们跟军人球场上那家伙情况类似 |
[09:17] | necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎 |
[09:18] | Chicago Med said the chances of infection in this bacteria | 芝加哥医院说感染这种细菌的几率 |
[09:21] | are four in one million, per year. | 每年只有百万分之四 |
[09:24] | And that it’s not contagious. | 而且它不是接触传染的 |
[09:25] | Now we’ve got three cases in the same city, | 现在同一座城市已经出现了三例 |
[09:27] | in the same week? | 都在一周之内吗 |
[09:28] | So I was able to identify the first patient, | 我已经可以确认军人球场的 |
[09:30] | from Soldier Field. | 第一位病人的身份了 |
[09:32] | His name’s Stuart Anderson, he’s a student | 他叫斯图尔特·安德森 |
[09:34] | at Central Chicago University, | 是芝加哥中央大学的学生 |
[09:36] | and he was in the Peace Corps. | 参加过美国和平队 |
[09:37] | Well, could he have traveled somewhere and contracted it? | 那他是否去过某个地方感染了这个细菌 |
[09:39] | He spent last summer in Botswana, | 他去年暑假在博茨瓦纳 |
[09:40] | but the doctors that we spoke to said it would be unlikely | 但医生说这个细菌不太可能 |
[09:43] | for the bacteria to be dormant in his system | 在他身体里潜伏了这么久 |
[09:45] | this long before erupting. | 才发病 |
[09:47] | Maybe some new strain. | 也许是新品种 |
[09:49] | I’m just a copper, that’s above my pay grade. | 我只是个警察 这超出我的职责范围了 |
[09:52] | When I was in med school, we had a unit | 我念医学院的时候 有个小组是 |
[09:55] | on bacterial infections. | 专门研究细菌感染的 |
[09:57] | The only thing that stopped me from wearing | 我没有整天穿着 |
[09:58] | those HAZMAT suits all day was, | 防护服的唯一原因就是 |
[10:00] | these things weren’t contagious. | 这些东西不是接触传染的 |
[10:01] | If this thing is spread on contact or… | 如果这东西会通过接触传染 或… |
[10:09] | Even worse, airborne… | 更糟 通过空气传播… |
[10:11] | this entire city is gonna drop like flies. | 整个城市的人会大批死去 |
[10:20] | Ah, Casey. Severide. | 凯西 西弗莱德 |
[10:22] | What’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[10:23] | Sixty-one are on their way back. | 61号救护车在回来的路上 |
[10:25] | Foster and Brett, they caught a call | 福斯特和布莱特接到一个报警电话 |
[10:27] | that was similar to your Soldier Field victim. | 跟你们军人球场的受害者有点像 |
[10:29] | – Another infection? – They called in HAZMAT. | -又有人感染吗 -他们上报了危险品处理小组 |
[10:31] | Two bodies. Husband and wife. | 两具尸体 夫妻俩 |
[10:36] | Hey. You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[10:38] | I told ’em. | 我跟他们说了 |
[10:40] | It was gruesome. | 很可怕 |
[10:41] | They were dead before we arrived. | 我们到那时他们已经死了 |
[10:43] | Did you come into contact with any of the bodies? | 你们有没有接触尸体 |
[10:45] | No, Chief, we followed HAZMAT protocol. | 没有 队长 我们遵守了危险品协议 |
[10:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:49] | Mayor’s rep is on his way up here. | 市长代表在过来的路上 |
[10:51] | He wants an update on our parade plans. | 他要我们更新游行安排 |
[10:53] | Think I need to check something. | 我觉得我得先去看看 |
[10:55] | Um, will you get me your incident report | 可以把你们的事故报告 |
[10:56] | as soon as possible? | 尽快给我吗 |
[10:57] | Need to make sure headquarters is aware of this. | 我得让总部知晓此事 |
[10:59] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[11:02] | – I don’t know how you do it. – What? | -我不知道你怎么做到的 -做什么 |
[11:05] | Just not freak out in these situations, | 在这种情况下不吓懵 |
[11:07] | ’cause I’m a little freaked out. | 因为我有点懵了 |
[11:08] | Well, we all deal with stress in different ways. | 我们处理压力的方式各不相同 |
[11:12] | Do you have that medicated antibacterial soap | 你们有没有化学品火灾后 |
[11:14] | that you guys use after chemical fires? | 用的那种抗菌药皂 |
[11:16] | – It’s in my locker. – I have some too. | -在我柜子里 -我也有一点 |
[11:18] | I-I don’t care that we didn’t touch anybody. | 我 我不管 就算我们没有碰到他们 |
[11:20] | I’m gonna scrub my arms up to my shoulders. | 我也要把胳膊从上到下都擦一遍 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna raid the candy cabinet. | 我去看看糖果柜 |
[11:25] | See? Different ways. | 看到没 各不相同 |
[11:29] | – Brett. – What? | -布莱特 -什么 |
[11:31] | You gotta see this. | 你得来看看 |
[11:36] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:38] | He’s been like this for a week. | 他已经这样一个星期了 |
[11:41] | What’s going on, Cruz? | 发生什么事了 克鲁兹 |
[11:43] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没事 |
[11:49] | Okay, look, but… this does not leave the room. | 好吧 但是 这事不能传出这个房间 |
[11:55] | I’m gonna ask Chloe to marry me. | 我要向克洛伊求婚 |
[11:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:59] | Oh, that’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[12:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[12:01] | Yeah, you know, I just figured, | 我刚想清楚 |
[12:03] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我不再年轻了 |
[12:04] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[12:06] | She’s amazing. | 她太好了 |
[12:07] | When are you gonna pop the question? | 你准备什么时候求婚 |
[12:08] | Tomorrow night, after shift. | 明天晚上 下班后 |
[12:10] | I got big plans. | 我有很隆重的计划 |
[12:11] | Oh, I cannot wait to hear all about it! | 迫不及待想听全部过程 |
[12:13] | You’re so right for each other, Joe. | 你们真的是天造地设的一对 乔 |
[12:16] | Thank you, guys, I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你们 我真的很感谢 |
[12:21] | Even with two busted engagements, | 虽然我两次订婚都失败了 |
[12:23] | I can’t help it. | 但我忍不住 |
[12:24] | I’m a romantic. | 我是个浪漫主义者 |
[12:25] | I mean, just, you know, when they’re so good together. | 他们在一起那么合适 |
[12:28] | Well, Trudy was afraid she’d always be a spinster too. | 特鲁迪也担心过她会孤独终老 |
[12:45] | I was at the pump over there, and this woman just pulled up | 我刚才在加油站 有个女人突然停车 |
[12:47] | and cut her engine, but she didn’t get out. | 熄火 但她没有下车 |
[12:48] | She just sat there. She looked, I don’t know, sick. | 她就坐在那 看着 我不知道 病了 |
[12:52] | It’s like that dude was saying, | 就像那哥们说的 |
[12:53] | she just parked there and didn’t move. | 她停在那里不动 |
[12:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[12:56] | Is this that thing they were talking about on the news? | 这就是他们在新闻上说的事吗 |
[12:57] | Some kind of outbreak? | 是什么疫情吗 |
[12:58] | Do I need to get shots or something? | 我需要打个针什么的吗 |
[12:59] | I didn’t touch her. | 我没有碰她 |
[13:00] | I don’t know, let me have someone look at you. | 我不知道 我找人给你检查 |
[13:03] | Forget it. I’m not going near there. | 算了 我不去那边 |
[13:05] | Aw, man, barely a pulse. | 天啊 几乎没有脉搏 |
[13:07] | Same bacterial infection as the mother. | 跟妈妈一样的细菌感染 |
[13:10] | – Don’t touch her. – Yeah. | -别碰她 -好的 |
[13:47] | Hey, she’s alive! She’s alive over here! | 她还活着 她还活着 这里 |
[13:52] | Hold on, okay? Hold on. | 坚持一下 好吗 坚持一下 |
[14:00] | Jay, we got the test results for the mother and the baby. | 杰 我们拿到那对母子的检测报告了 |
[14:03] | Both had the same infection. | 都是一样的感染 |
[14:04] | The culture indicates a strain of staphylococcus, | 培养显示是一种葡萄球菌 |
[14:06] | which is the same as the first patient, | 跟第一个病人的一样 |
[14:08] | but it’s not a strain that we’re familiar with. | 但跟我们熟知的细菌不一样 |
[14:10] | It’s not in our database. | 我们的数据库里没有 |
[14:11] | And where are the patients? | 病人在哪里 |
[14:12] | The baby passed away at 1:35, the mother two minutes later. | 宝宝1点35去世了 妈妈2分钟后去世 |
[14:17] | But these are cases four and five. | 但这已经是第四例和第五例了 |
[14:19] | I mean, the odds of five cases of necrotizing fasciitis | 一周内五例坏死性筋膜炎 |
[14:22] | in one week, in the same city, are astronomical. | 在同一个城市 这几率微乎其微 |
[14:25] | I’ve called the CDC. | 我已经联系疾病防治中心了 |
[14:26] | If this is an outbreak of a new and virulent strain of staph, | 如果这是一种新型的致命葡萄球菌疫情 |
[14:30] | we’re going to be playing catch-up. | 我们得尽快搞清楚状况 |
[14:32] | I thought it wasn’t contagious. | 我以为这不会传染 |
[14:34] | The victims must have had some break in the skin | 受害者的皮肤上一定有伤口 |
[14:36] | to allow the bacteria in. | 所以细菌才能进入 |
[14:37] | The thing is, we don’t know | 问题是 我们不知道 |
[14:37] | where they could have been exposed. | 他们是在哪里感染的 |
[14:39] | – Maybe a gym, nail salon. – All right. | -可能是健身房 美甲店 -好的 |
[14:42] | I’ll get the rest of Intelligence up to speed. | 我会把最新情况告诉其他情报组同事 |
[14:43] | That’s a good idea. | 这是对的 |
[14:45] | – Thanks, Jay. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 杰 -谢谢 |
[14:49] | Hey, Ritter, you’re on lunch, and no more pimento cheese. | 里特 到你做午饭了 别再做甜椒奶酪 |
[14:52] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 乞丐哪里有选择权 |
[14:54] | Evidence of a rare flesh-eating bacteria | 证据表明 一种罕见的食肉细菌 |
[14:56] | right here in Chicago. | 出现在了芝加哥 |
[14:57] | 芝加哥爆发细菌疫情 确诊5例 4人死亡 | |
[14:57] | There are now five confirmed cases | 过去48小时内 |
[14:59] | within the city in the last 48 hours. | 本市已有5例确诊病例 |
[15:02] | Yeah, we were getting ready for the Bears-Packers | 我们正准备看熊队对战包装工队 |
[15:03] | 芝加哥爆发细菌疫情 确诊5例 4人死亡 | |
[15:04] | when this dude just started screaming his head off. | 这时一哥们突然尖叫起来 |
[15:06] | I heard the same thing, guy yelling “Help” | 我也听到有人喊”救命” |
[15:08] | at the top of his lungs. | 特别声嘶力竭 |
[15:09] | Then a bunch of first responders ran over there. | 然后一群急救人员跑过去 |
[15:12] | Is this patient zero in some sort of | 这个零号病人是感染了 |
[15:14] | horrifying new disease? | 可怕的新型病毒吗 |
[15:15] | Don’t go away, when we come back, | 请别走开 马上回来 |
[15:17] | we’re talking to the medical experts who will tell us | 我们正和医学专家讨论 他们会告诉我们 |
[15:18] | what we need to do to keep our families safe. | 怎么做以保证我们家人的安全 |
[15:21] | That’s terrifying. | 真可怕 |
[15:22] | The news wants you scared. | 新闻就希望你们害怕 |
[15:24] | It’s how they boost their ratings. | 他们的收视率就是这么上去的 |
[15:25] | Uh, yeah, well, okay, it’s working. | 好吧 这的确有效果 |
[15:27] | This kind of talk stirs up the city. | 这种言论煽动整座城市的恐慌的 |
[15:31] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna call Cindy | 我要给辛迪打个电话 |
[15:33] | ’cause she watches “The Walking Dead” Like it’s a documentary. | 因为她都把《行尸走肉》当纪实片看了 |
[15:35] | She sees this, she’s gonna lose her mind. | 她要是看到这个 绝对会吓坏的 |
[15:40] | I saw what this infection does to skin up close, Chief. | 我近距离观察了感染对皮肤的影响 队长 |
[15:43] | Flesh-eating is an understatement. | 食肉都算是轻的 |
[15:45] | If anything, people aren’t scared enough. | 真实情况会让人们更加害怕 |
[15:48] | – Chief Boden? – Yeah. | -博登队长 -怎么了 |
[15:50] | John Sorenstein, with the mayor’s office. | 约翰·索伦斯坦 市长办公室的 |
[15:52] | Ah, yes. Regarding the parade. | 没错 游行的事 |
[15:54] | We’re expecting a bigger than usual turnout. | 我们期待会有更大批次的人群出席 |
[15:57] | There’s a wine and spirits convention at McCormick Place | 在迈考密展览中心会开展酒会 |
[15:59] | the same time that the Cowboys are in town. | 与此同时 达拉斯牛仔队还会到达芝加哥 |
[16:01] | – Okay. – You throw the word “Oktoberfest” | -好的 -你把十月节的消息 |
[16:03] | into the mix and– | 散播了出去 |
[16:05] | Things get rowdy. | 情况就变得有些乱了 |
[16:06] | Exactly. | 正是这样 |
[16:07] | Uh, the reason I wanted to stop by today is to see | 我今天过来的原因是 |
[16:10] | how many vehicles we have lining the parade route. | 检视一下游行路线上到底安排了多少车辆 |
[16:13] | Studies show that people who see | 研究显示 |
[16:15] | red and blue flashing lights are less inclined | 看见红蓝交替的闪光灯的人群 |
[16:19] | to misbehave. | 出现不端行为的几率会降低 |
[16:20] | Well, uh, we’re gonna have our engine truck, | 我们会派出消防车 |
[16:25] | squad rig, ambulance, | 救援队 救护车 |
[16:27] | and my battalion chief SUV down there. | 还有我的队长专用越野车 |
[16:30] | Is that everything? | 就这么些吗 |
[16:32] | Well, if the city want to pay more overtime, | 如果市政府愿意出更多的钱 |
[16:35] | I can call on neighboring houses | 我可以去请求附近的民居 |
[16:36] | and make sure they’re represented. | 确保他们也能参与 |
[16:37] | Would you? That’d be great. | 你会去吗 那就太好了 |
[16:38] | We just want to counter some of the negative press | 我们只希望抵消一些负面的新闻影响 |
[16:40] | the city’s receiving, throw a great parade. | 举办一个完美的游行 |
[16:43] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[16:44] | Hi, John Sorenstein. | 你好 约翰·索伦斯坦 |
[16:46] | No, Carol, I already told you that. | 不 卡萝 我已经和你说过了 |
[16:48] | – Okay. – Squad 3, Truck 51, Ambulance 61. | -好 -3号抢险车 51号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[16:51] | – You’re gonna have to do it. – Structure fire. | -你不得不这么做 -建筑失火 |
[16:53] | – Gotta go. – Sure. | -我得走了 -当然 |
[17:23] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:24] | There are people… trapped in the basement. | 有人被困在地下室 |
[17:28] | – How many? – I don’t know. | -多少人 -我不知道 |
[17:29] | Paramedics will get you oxygen. | 医护人员会为你输氧 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:31] | This is the science building, there’s about a billion dollars | 这是科研大楼 在两楼 |
[17:34] | worth of research on the second floor. | 存放着价值十亿的研究资料 |
[17:36] | – Are there people up there? – I don’t know. | -有人在上面吗 -我不知道 |
[17:37] | Uh, folks are reportedly trapped in the basement– | 有人声称地下室里有人 |
[17:39] | Anything you can do to preserve the second floor. | 你们有办法保全二楼吗 |
[17:44] | Okay, Severide, | 好 西弗莱德 |
[17:45] | find a safe way into the basement. | 找到通往地下室的安全通道 |
[17:46] | Start getting people out. | 转移被困人员 |
[17:47] | Casey, have truck evacuate the second floor. | 凯西 用云梯车疏散二楼人员 |
[17:50] | Herrmann, drop two lines, cover ’em. | 赫尔曼 拉两根水管 掩护他们 |
[17:52] | Squad 3 in the basement. Let’s go. | 3号救援队前往地下室 出发 |
[17:54] | Eighty-one, we’re leading engine. | 81号云梯队 我们给水罐人员带路 |
[17:56] | All right, you heard him! | 好了 你们都听到了 |
[17:56] | Jesse, Ritter, two lines, tie in to the stand pipe. | 杰西 里特 拉两根水管 绑在立柱上 |
[17:59] | We’re behind truck. Let’s go! | 我们跟着云梯队 出发 |
[18:02] | Capp, Cruz, Tony, downstairs! | 卡普 克鲁兹 托尼 下楼 |
[18:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:05] | Engine, with me! | 水罐队 跟着我 |
[18:07] | Second floor. | 二楼 |
[18:16] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[18:19] | Let’s go, move to the exit. | 快走 快去出口 |
[18:23] | Calm down, we’ll get you out. | 冷静点 我们会救你出来的 |
[18:37] | Hey, come on, keep going, buddy, come on, let’s go! | 加把劲 伙计 我们走 |
[18:50] | Nothing? | 还不行吗 |
[18:50] | Nothing. | 不行 |
[18:56] | BRT BRT. | |
[18:59] | Hey, Lieutenant! No go on the door. | 副队 打不开门 |
[19:01] | Smash through the glass. | 打碎玻璃 |
[19:04] | Get back! | 退后 |
[19:08] | Again. | 再来 |
[19:14] | Chief, we’re on the second floor. | 队长 我们已到达二楼 |
[19:16] | Fire is cooking. | 火势很猛 |
[19:20] | I tried to stop it, but the extinguisher ran out. | 我尽力去灭火 但是灭火器已经空了 |
[19:24] | Chief, sprinklers aren’t working up here. | 队长 自动喷水装置失效了 |
[19:26] | Well, they did, but just for a moment, and then nothing! | 只喷了一会 之后就不喷了 |
[19:29] | We have research up here that is worth– | 这里的研究资料 |
[19:31] | Yeah, a billion dollars, we heard. | 价值十亿 我们听过了 |
[19:32] | Professor, you gotta clear out! | 教授 你得赶紧撤离 |
[19:35] | Get checked out by our paramedics. | 让我们的医护人员为你检查一下 |
[19:36] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[19:41] | Hey, this way! Let’s go! | 这边 我们走 |
[19:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:48] | Again. | 再来 |
[19:55] | Head for the exits! Hurry! | 快去出口 快 |
[19:58] | Hit it, Lieutenant! | 打开水枪 副队 |
[20:06] | Hey, hey, give me the pipe! Get behind me. | 给我水管 到我后面去 |
[20:09] | Check out the flame! | 检查火势 |
[20:14] | We don’t know what research is going on up here. | 我们不知道这里进行的到底是什么实验 |
[20:16] | Listen, if we don’t knock it down now, | 听着 如果现在不灭火 |
[20:18] | we’re gonna lose this wing! | 这个区域就彻底烧没了 |
[20:20] | We gotta treat it like a HAZMAT situation. | 我们必须以生化防护的方式处理 |
[20:22] | I don’t know, Captain. | 我不清楚 队长 |
[20:29] | Engine 17, back up 51 on the second floor. | 17号水罐车 支援二楼的51队 |
[20:32] | Truck 46, second floor rear. | 46号水罐车 负责二楼后方 |
[20:35] | See if there’s any classrooms still occupied. | 检查室内还有没有人员残留 |
[20:38] | Ambo 77, 95, help 61 triage the victims. | 77和95号救护车 帮忙分流61号的受害者 |
[20:41] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 行动 |
[20:42] | Bring me up to speed, Wallace. | 汇报情况 华莱士 |
[20:43] | We got Squad 3 in the basement | 3号救援队在地下室 |
[20:45] | trying to breach a reinforced laboratory | 正在尝试攻破加固过的实验室 |
[20:46] | with civilians trapped inside. | 有人员被困 |
[20:48] | Truck 81 is on the second floor where the fire has spread. | 81号云梯队在二楼 火势已经蔓延 |
[20:51] | 51 is in support. | 51队正在支援 |
[20:52] | – Civilians upstairs? – Unclear. | -上面有人员吗 -不清楚 |
[20:54] | I’ll direct new arrivals. | 我会引导到达现场的队伍 |
[20:55] | You continue to execute your fire plan. | 你继续执行你的灭火计划 |
[20:57] | You got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[20:59] | 62, two lines into the snorkel. | 62队 拉两条水管进通气管 |
[21:00] | Everyone, please head out to… | 所有人请到… |
[21:04] | Come on, sir, let’s get you some oxygen. | 先生 过来 我们给你输氧 |
[21:06] | – Come on, let’s go. – This way. | -走吧 -走这边 |
[21:07] | Casey, what’s your status? | 凯西 你那边怎么样 |
[21:09] | Think we’re in a HAZMAT situation, Chief. | 应该是危险品火灾 队长 |
[21:11] | Hey, there’s people in here! | 这里有人 |
[21:15] | Okay, Herrmann, give us a lane. | 赫尔曼 给我们搭个落脚点 |
[21:17] | All right, you heard him. Let’s knock it down. | 好了 你听到了 赶紧开工 |
[21:19] | Hey, get down! | 趴下 |
[21:20] | Down! | 趴下 |
[21:23] | Mouch, go. | 穆奇 走 |
[21:33] | This ain’t workin’. | 这样没用 |
[21:43] | Cruz, Capp, Tony, help me get this thing out. | 克鲁兹 卡普 托尼 帮我把这个推出来 |
[21:47] | We can use it as a ram. | 我们可以用这个当锤子 |
[22:04] | – Ready? – One. | -真的吗 -一 |
[22:06] | Two. | 二 |
[22:07] | Three. | 三 |
[22:15] | Come with me! | 跟我来 |
[22:16] | – My friends! – They’ll get ’em! | -我朋友还在里面 -他们会救他的 |
[22:17] | Come on! | 走了 |
[22:27] | Again! Come on! | 再来一次 |
[22:30] | Okay, set it down. | 好了 快搞定 |
[22:32] | We gotta crush this glass. | 我们要拿掉这块玻璃 |
[22:40] | Halfway there. One more to go. | 快了 还剩一块玻璃 |
[22:45] | On the ram again! | 继续锤 |
[22:51] | All ready, one, two… | 好了 一 二 |
[23:12] | Get these victims out. | 带这些人出去 |
[23:17] | Hit the door. | 去门那边 |
[23:18] | How the time is doing? | 还有多久 |
[23:22] | Come on, follow me. | 来 跟我走 |
[23:25] | Hang on, we’ll get you out. | 坚持住 我们会救你们出去的 |
[23:30] | Help me with the fire! | 帮我拍掉火 |
[23:32] | Kidd. | 基德 |
[23:34] | I got you, I got you. | 我帮你 我帮你 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[23:41] | Good to go. | 可以走了 |
[23:53] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[23:57] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[23:58] | Everybody move! Come on! | 大家快走 |
[24:02] | Hit it! Guys! | 快点 伙计们 |
[24:08] | We’re all clear, Chief. | 都安全了 队长 |
[24:10] | Fire’s out on the second floor. | 二楼灭火了 |
[24:12] | Basement is under control too, Chief. | 地下室的火势也控制住了 队长 |
[24:15] | Fire’s knocked out. Chief. | 火灭了 队长 |
[24:16] | We had a chemical fire on the second floor. | 二楼是化学火灾 |
[24:18] | Blue and green flames. | 火焰是蓝绿色的 |
[24:20] | Must mean some kind of copper sulfate or copper chloride. | 一定含有某种硫酸铜或氯化铜 |
[24:23] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[24:24] | There’s a sign downstairs that said | 楼下有个标志写着 |
[24:26] | that the laboratory was paid for by BRT Health Industries. | 这个实验室是BRT医疗公司资助的 |
[24:31] | What’s this, now? | 怎么了 |
[24:32] | The victim at Soldier Field kept chanting those initials. | 军人球场的受害者一直念着这个缩写 |
[24:35] | BRT Brt. | |
[24:36] | Maybe he was trying to lead us here. | 也许他是想指引我们来到这里 |
[24:38] | Okay, I’m gonna let HAZMAT do their overhaul. | 好吧 接下来交给危险品部门了 |
[24:41] | I don’t want anyone touching anybody or anything | 所有人都不要碰任何人或任何东西 |
[24:43] | till we get the all-clear. | 等保证安全再说 |
[24:44] | All right, you guys know the drill. | 好了 你们都懂流程 |
[24:45] | Setting up mobile decontamination tents by the truck. | 用消防车搭建移动式净化帐篷 |
[24:48] | Get in. Scrub down. | 进去 脱光 |
[24:50] | Scrub your pants. Your coats. Your boots too. Let’s go. | 脱掉你的裤子 你的外套 还有你的靴子 |
[24:53] | You heard the man, everybody get scrubbed. | 你们都听到了 大家都脱光 |
[24:56] | If anyone was in the building, | 如果有人曾经在这幢楼里 |
[24:57] | we’d ask that you please walk | 请到我们的移动隔绝帐篷 |
[24:59] | to our mobile decontamination tents to get evaluated. | 进行消毒净化处理 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:16] | You a teacher here, | 你是这里的老师 |
[25:17] | an administrator? | 还是管理人员 |
[25:18] | Uh, no, I’m a research fellow with the university. | 不 我是大学里的研究人员 |
[25:21] | Okay, so, what goes on here? | 好吧 这里发生什么事了 |
[25:23] | What goes on? | 发生什么事 |
[25:24] | Yes, you got labs inside set up like Fort Knox. | 你们实验室内部像诺克斯堡一样 |
[25:27] | You got all kinds of chemicals. | 你们有各种化学品 |
[25:28] | I need to know what the hell my people were exposed to. | 我要知道我的人都暴露在什么东西里了 |
[25:30] | Ah, well, we, um– we conduct biological research. | 我们 我们是做生物实验的 |
[25:34] | You know, it’s primarily microbiology | 主要是微生物实验 |
[25:36] | but also cell biology. | 但也有细胞生物实验 |
[25:38] | That’s diseases, right? Bacteria? | 是病菌的研究吧 |
[25:40] | Oh, yes, all of the above. Of course. | 是的 全都是 当然了 |
[25:45] | When the medics check you out, | 医护室人员确认你没事后 |
[25:45] | you make sure you go by that decontamination tent. | 一定要去移动隔绝帐篷 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:51] | Hello? It’s Chief Wallace Boden. | 喂 我是华莱士·博登队长 |
[25:53] | I need to talk to Sergeant Hank Voight right now. | 马上给我接汉克·博伊特警长 |
[26:47] | Scary stuff. | 真可怕 |
[26:50] | Like, I keep looking at my skin for discoloration, | 我一直在检查我的皮肤有没有褪色 |
[26:53] | but I don’t even know what I’m looking for. | 但我都不知道我该找哪里 |
[26:59] | This– | 这 |
[27:03] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[27:04] | Oh, well, I’m glad to see one of us isn’t terrified by this thing. | 很高兴我们至少有一个人没有被吓死 |
[27:09] | It’s not how I’m gonna go. | 我不会这么死的 |
[27:11] | Yeah? You know that for certain? | 是吗 你很确定吗 |
[27:15] | All right, how are you gonna go? | 好吧 那你会怎么死 |
[27:18] | An old man, in bed, | 变成一个老头 躺在床上 |
[27:22] | with our kids and grandkids and you surrounding me. | 身边有你和我们的子孙 |
[27:28] | When did you get so good at knowing what to say? | 你什么时候变得这么会说话了 |
[27:32] | Severide! Boden wants to see us. | 西弗莱德 博登要见你们 |
[27:47] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[27:51] | So your chief says you think this fire | 你们的队长说你觉得这火灾 |
[27:53] | has something to do with the bacterial outbreak? | 和细菌爆发有关系吗 |
[27:55] | Well, the first guy to get it was a student here. | 第一个传染上的是一个这里的学生 |
[27:58] | Me and Casey were on the scene at the tailgate | 当时他晕倒的时候 我和凯西 |
[27:59] | when he collapsed. | 就坐在车后 |
[28:00] | He kept saying “BRT,” right? | 他一直在说”BRT” 对吧 |
[28:03] | The laboratory burning in the basement | 地下室烧毁的那间实验室 |
[28:04] | was paid for by something called BRT Health Industries. | 就是一个叫BRT医疗公司的地方资助的 |
[28:09] | And the sprinkler system’s down. | 而且喷水系统还坏了 |
[28:11] | My gut tells me that this fire was deliberately set. | 我的直觉认为这是故意纵火 |
[28:13] | Somebody covering his tracks. | 有人掩盖了自己的痕迹 |
[28:15] | If it was arson, we’ll find a timing device. | 如果这真的是纵火 我们会找到定式装置的 |
[28:17] | The Office of Fire Investigation are on their way. | 火灾调查办公室马上要来了 |
[28:29] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:30] | Do you work here? | 你在这里工作吗 |
[28:31] | Yes, I’m a paramedic. | 嗯 我是一名医务人员 |
[28:32] | Did you respond to the fire at CCU? | 你参与芝加哥中央大学火灾的出警了吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I was one of the– | 我是其中一个… |
[28:36] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[28:39] | My daughter was in a classroom on the second floor. | 我的女儿当时在二楼的教室里 |
[28:42] | – How is she? – Safe, unharmed, grateful. | -她怎么样了 -很安全 毫发无伤 很感激 |
[28:45] | Her friend Kristi said that if you hadn’t responded | 她的朋友克里斯蒂说要不是你们及时出警 |
[28:47] | when you did– the fire destroyed that whole side of the building. | 当时就…那场火把一边楼都烧毁了 |
[28:51] | Well, here’s who you should be thanking. | 他们才是你该感谢的人 |
[28:53] | These are the firefighters who went in. | 这些是当时冲进去的消防员 |
[28:56] | You saved my daughter’s life. | 你们救了我女儿的命 |
[28:57] | Ah, we’re all just doing our job. | 我们只是做了我们该做的 |
[29:00] | Team effort. | 团队合作 |
[29:01] | Well, you make the city proud. | 这座城市以你们为豪 |
[29:04] | Can I ask, uh– | 我能不能问问… |
[29:06] | some reporters have been calling students, | 有的记者在找学生 |
[29:08] | uh, asking questions, | 问问题 |
[29:10] | saying that there may be a connection between this fire | 说这场火可能和 |
[29:12] | and that flesh-eating bacteria? | 那种食肉细菌有关系 |
[29:14] | I can tell you, as of now, it’s rumor. | 目前我可以告诉你 那是谣言 |
[29:17] | There’s no proof of any connection. | 没有证据能证明有关联 |
[29:19] | And all the kids that were in that building, | 那幢楼里这么多孩子 |
[29:21] | they went through HAZMAT protocol, just to be safe. | 为了安全起见 都是遵守危险品协议的 |
[29:24] | Well, it’s just so scary out there, all those rumors. | 外面的那些谣言都太可怕了 |
[29:30] | Thank you again, very much. | 再次感谢你们 非常感谢 |
[29:32] | For everything. | 为你们做的一切 |
[29:45] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[29:46] | Hey, I didn’t know you were coming by. | 没想到你要过来 |
[29:48] | I got your email. | 我收到你的邮件了 |
[29:50] | Oh, yeah? Great, right? | 是吗 很不错吧 |
[29:51] | Why’d you make a reservation | 你为什么要订 |
[29:52] | at the most expensive restaurant in Chicago? | 芝加哥最昂贵的餐厅 |
[29:56] | I, um, I just thought that you deserved a special occasion. | 我只是觉得应该请你度过特殊的一晚 |
[30:01] | A night out, you know? | 放松一晚上 |
[30:08] | I’m having second thoughts. | 我有些犹豫了 |
[30:10] | – About dinner? – About us. | -关于晚餐吗 -关于我们 |
[30:17] | – I-I don’t unders… – It’s just… | -我不明白 -只是 |
[30:21] | I’ve thought about it a lot, and it’s just– | 我一直在想 这… |
[30:23] | we rushed into this. | 我们太快了 |
[30:25] | Into everything. | 一切都太快了 |
[30:26] | I-I just think we need to take some time | 我只是觉得我们得花点时间 |
[30:30] | and think about it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[30:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:42] | This makes no sense. | 这一点都说不通啊 |
[30:45] | I’m really– I’m really sorry, Joe. | 我真的 我真的很抱歉 乔 |
[30:49] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[30:52] | Chloe, just–just give me five minutes, okay? | 克洛伊 给我五分钟 行吗 |
[30:54] | We can talk about this. | 我们能好好谈谈的 |
[30:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:11] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[31:12] | Stuart Anderson’s personal effects. | 斯图尔特·安德森的个人物品 |
[31:15] | Patient zero from Soldier Field. | 军人球场的零号病人 |
[31:16] | We gotta find anything that’s gonna help us connect him | 我们要找出能把他和其他受害者 |
[31:18] | to the other victims. | 联系起来的东西 |
[31:19] | Well, I got another box for you. | 我这里还有一箱子 |
[31:20] | What’s that? Is that soot on there? | 那是什么 上面有煤灰吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, don’t touch it. Just don’t. | 是的 别碰 别碰 |
[31:22] | This stuff was in the HAZMAT fire at the university lab. | 这东西是大学实验室危险品火灾里的 |
[31:24] | OFI released it to us. | 火调办给我们的 |
[31:26] | Better glove up. | 最好戴上手套 |
[31:28] | Is it contagious? | 这会传染吗 |
[31:30] | I don’t know, but we gotta go through it. | 不知道 但我们全都得看一遍 |
[31:42] | Guy keeps his PIN number in his checkbook. | 这家伙在支票簿里记着自己的密码 |
[31:45] | I thought grad students were supposed to be smart. | 我还以为研究生都很聪明呢 |
[31:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:51] | I wonder if he’s like Burgess | 不知道他是不是像伯吉斯一样 |
[31:52] | and uses the same password for everything. | 什么都用同一个密码 |
[31:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You still have his phone? | 对对对 你还有他的手机吗 |
[31:55] | – Yeah, right here. – Okay. | -在这儿呢 -好 |
[32:10] | – Dr. Marcel. – Yep. | -马塞尔医生 -来了 |
[32:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:14] | The infection has spread. | 感染扩散了 |
[32:17] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[32:25] | Oh, my God. We’re in. | 天啊 我们进去了 |
[32:26] | Go through contacts, recent exchanges. | 看看联络人 近期的联络 |
[32:28] | Mr. Anderson, can you hear me? | 安德森先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[32:31] | It’s too late. It’s too late. | 太迟了 太迟了 |
[32:32] | Hey, Mr. Anderson, do you understand what I’m saying? | 安德森先生 你听得懂我说的话吗 |
[32:33] | He’s getting tachycardic. | 他心博过速 |
[32:35] | Y-you can’t stop it. | 你们阻止不了 |
[32:37] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[32:41] | His pressure’s spiked. | 他的血压飙升 |
[32:42] | All right, give me .5 of Ativan. | 给我推注0.5毫克安定 |
[32:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:54] | All right, he’s starting to seize, | 他出现癫痫症状 |
[32:55] | so get that Ativan now. | 马上推注安定 |
[33:08] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[33:09] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 你绝对不敢相信 |
[33:10] | Stuart Anderson just went from victim to suspect. | 斯图尔特·安德森刚刚从受害人变成了嫌疑人 |
[33:13] | So, we were able to pull his internet history. | 我们调出了他的网页浏览记录 |
[33:14] | This dirtbag, he’s been sending threatening messages | 这个混蛋一直在大学服务器上 |
[33:16] | anonymously on the university server. | 发送匿名威胁信息 |
[33:18] | All right, threatening who? | 威胁谁呢 |
[33:19] | Professors in the science building. | 科学大楼的教授们 |
[33:21] | He’s been saying that there’s gonna be | 他说芝加哥马上就要 |
[33:22] | some sort of apocalyptic event in Chicago. | 迎来什么天启末日 |
[33:24] | “Four horsemen” type stuff. | “四骑士”之类的东西 |
[33:27] | All right, so this is Anderson, | 好吧 这是安德森 |
[33:29] | and these are the four other infection victims. | 这是另外四个被感染的受害者 |
[33:31] | How they’re connected yet, we don’t know. | 我们还不知道他们是怎么有联系的 |
[33:42] | Wasn’t even nine months old. | 都不到9个月 |
[33:48] | All right, Upton, Burgess, want you to get over to Med, | 好 厄普顿 伯吉斯 你们俩去医院 |
[33:50] | check on this patient zero. | 看看这个零号病人 |
[33:52] | If he’s even remotely able to talk, | 能不能开口说话了 |
[33:53] | I want to know where he’s been the last 30 days. | 我要知道他过去30天内的全部动向 |
[33:56] | What was he planning? | 他计划了什么 |
[33:57] | Was he gonna just take out the whole damn stadium? | 他是想要杀死整个体育馆的人吗 |
[33:58] | Just didn’t know how sick he was? | 他不知道自己的病多严重吗 |
[34:00] | All right, Atwater, you and Rojas, | 阿特沃特和 你和罗哈斯 |
[34:02] | I want you at CCU talking to students, teachers, administr– | 你去芝加哥中央大学找任何能进那间实验室的人 |
[34:05] | anybody who had access to that lab. | 学生 老师和管理人员什么的 |
[34:07] | How do they know Stuart Anderson? | 那些人觉得斯图尔特·安德森是怎样的人 |
[34:09] | ‘Cause my experience, | 因为根据我的经验 |
[34:11] | these sons of bitches like to leave | 这些混蛋总是会 |
[34:12] | little breadcrumbs about their plans. | 在谋划时留下蛛丝马迹 |
[34:15] | Listen, until we get some answers, | 在我们查出结果之前 |
[34:18] | this is the only case, you understand? | 把重点全放在这案子上 |
[34:23] | So let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[34:30] | Ms. Goodwin, we’re looking for an update | 古德温女士 如果斯图尔特·安德森 |
[34:31] | on Stuart Anderson, hoping to talk to him | 已经苏醒了 我们想 |
[34:33] | if he’s out of the coma. | 问他几个问题 |
[34:34] | Turns out, he’s a suspect now. | 他现在是嫌疑人了 |
[34:35] | He might be deliberately spreading this stuff. | 那些病菌可能是他故意传播的 |
[34:38] | Stuart Anderson died 30 minutes ago. | 斯图尔特·安德森30分钟前死了 |
[34:47] | The one guy who has all the answers, | 他是唯一一个知道所有答案的人 |
[34:49] | and we didn’t get to ask him a single question. | 我们却连一个问题都来不及问 |
[34:52] | Maybe it’s a good thing. The disease died with him. | 也许这是好事 这种病也随着他死去了 |
[34:54] | No way, Haley. | 不可能的 海莉 |
[34:55] | We already know this guy rigged a lab fire to start | 我们已经知道这家伙在昏迷后 |
[34:57] | after he was in a coma. | 还操控了实验室火灾 |
[35:00] | So this apocalyptic event that he was ranting about in his emails, | 所以你觉得他在邮件里大肆宣扬的世界末日 |
[35:03] | think it’s already in motion? | 已经在进行中了吗 |
[35:04] | Yeah, we have to assume the worst. | 是啊 我们该考虑到最糟糕的情况 |
[35:06] | Okay, then we need to figure out what he was targeting | 好吧 那我们就得弄清楚他的目标 |
[35:07] | and how he planned to spread the bacteria. | 以及他计划如何散播病菌 |
[35:08] | And we have to do it fast. | 而且我们得赶紧行动 |
[35:13] | – Severide. – It was arson. | -西弗莱德 -这是纵火 |
[35:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah, the fire was set in the basement laboratory | 是的 这是用助燃剂和定时器 |
[35:19] | using an accelerant and a timing device, | 在地下实验室放火的 |
[35:21] | traveled up the ventilation system to the first floor, | 然后通过通风管道烧到了一楼 |
[35:24] | and worked its way into the upstairs research center. | 再一路蔓延到了楼上的研究中心 |
[35:26] | That seems more accidental than deliberate. | 后面的过程似乎更偏向于意外 |
[35:29] | He wanted the lab to burn, | 他只希望烧掉实验室 |
[35:30] | not necessarily the whole building. | 这幢大楼不在计划之内 |
[35:33] | This is unbelievable. | 这简直难以置信 |
[35:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:36] | Director of Bio-Sciences, Bruno Geller. | 生物科学系主任 布鲁诺·盖尔 |
[35:38] | Officer Atwater, she’s Officer Rojas. | 我是阿特沃特警探 这是罗哈斯警探 |
[35:39] | So the university is doing research on… whatever it is. | 大学在做那…什么的实验 |
[35:43] | – Flesh-eating– – Necrotizing fasciitis. | -食肉… -坏死性筋膜炎 |
[35:45] | Actually, it can be caused by 30 different bacteria, | 其实有30多种不同的细菌能导致这种疾病 |
[35:47] | but yes, we work to develop antibiotics for all of them. | 但是 我们的确在做这些病菌的抗体研究 |
[35:50] | What’s the connection to BRT Health Industries? | 这和BRT医疗公司有什么关联 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[35:54] | Their name keeps coming up. | 我们总是能听到这个名字 |
[35:57] | They’re our largest donor and partner. | 他们是我们主要出资方和合作伙伴 |
[35:59] | How does that work? What kind of partner? | 怎么合作的 你们是怎样的合作伙伴 |
[36:03] | Every major science university has corporate partners. | 知名大学的理工学科都有企业合作伙伴 |
[36:05] | We concentrate on theoretical contributions to science. | 我们专注于研究理论方面 |
[36:07] | They focus on profit-driven applied research. | 他们则致力于研究商业获利的产品 |
[36:09] | It’s mutually beneficial. | 这是互利共赢的 |
[36:12] | We’re gonna need a contact At brt. | 我们要联系BRT |
[36:14] | And we’re also gonna need a list of anybody | 我们还需要这六个月来 |
[36:15] | who’s worked in that lab over the past six months, | 在这个实验室工作过的人的名单 |
[36:17] | especially anybody who’s worked | 特别是和实验室助理 |
[36:19] | with the lab assistant Stuart Anderson. | 斯图尔特·安德森合作过的人 |
[36:23] | Right… let me walk you to the administration building. | 好吧 我带你们去管理大楼 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:34] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[36:35] | If you think of anything else, call this number day or night. | 如果你还想起什么 随时打这个号码 |
[36:39] | – What’s up, Jay? – Hey. | -怎么了 杰 -喂 |
[36:40] | You’re interviewing lab workers from the CCU fire, right? | 你询问过芝加哥中央大学火灾的实验室工作人员吧 |
[36:43] | Yeah, two down, | 嗯 问了两个 |
[36:44] | but nothing’s jumped out at me yet. | 但是目前还没有问出什么 |
[36:45] | All right, there’s a name | 好的 西昆西街63号 |
[36:46] | at 63 West Quincy, apartment 2C. | 2C公寓楼有一个人 |
[36:49] | Veronica Song. | 维罗妮卡·宋 |
[36:50] | Now, I checked the logs, and she worked in the lab | 我查了记录 她和我们的零号病人 |
[36:52] | at the same time as patient zero, Stuart Anderson. | 斯图尔特·安德森同时在实验室工作过 |
[36:54] | The last two weeks, their schedules match exactly. | 过去两周里 他们的排班表都一样 |
[36:57] | Now, check this, she was supposed to be | 听好了 她在火灾发生的时候 |
[36:59] | in the lab during the fire. | 本来应该是来上班的 |
[37:00] | She didn’t show up to work that day. | 但是那天 她去她没有出现 |
[37:01] | – That’s interesting. – Yeah, I know, she’s 19… | -有点意思 -我知道她才19岁 |
[37:03] | she doesn’t fit the type, | 不符合纵火的类型 |
[37:04] | but I just think we should move her up the interview list. | 但我觉得应该先去找她问问 |
[37:06] | – Yeah, I’m on it. – Okay. | -我马上去 -好 |
[37:22] | Veronica Song? | 维罗妮卡·宋 |
[37:24] | Chicago PD, open up, please. | 芝加哥警局 请开门 |
[37:31] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警局 |
[37:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:38] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[37:40] | Can I come in and ask you some questions? | 我能进来问你几个问题吗 |
[37:53] | Can– | 我… |
[37:54] | can I–can I… | 我能…我能… |
[37:58] | can I get you– | 我能给你… |
[38:02] | 50-21 Henry, roll an ambo to 63 West Quincy, apartment 2C. | 5021H 派救护车来西昆西街63号2C公寓 |
[38:23] | Incoming. Mimi, talk to me. | 来病人了 蜜蜜 什么情况 |
[38:24] | This is the 19-year-old | 这是严重细菌感染的 |
[38:25] | with severe bacterial infection. | 19岁病人 |
[38:27] | She’s breathing on her own, but she’s unresponsive. | 她能自主呼吸 但是没有反应 |
[38:29] | All right, take her to T4. | 好的 送她去四号创伤室 |
[38:30] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[38:35] | Crockett | 克罗特 |
[38:37] | Look. | 你看 |
[38:41] | How’s this spreading so fast? | 怎么会扩散得这么快 |
[38:42] | We need to get her into surgery. | 我们得赶紧送她去手术 |
[38:44] | All right, let’s go to operating room. | 好 我们去手术室 |
[38:50] | Haley. | 海莉 |
[38:52] | I was… | 我… |
[38:53] | Jay had me check up on her. She’s a lab assistent, | 杰让我去找她 她是个实验室助理 |
[38:56] | who was working with Stuart Anderson, the original patient. | 她和头号病人斯图尔特·安德森一起工作过 |
[38:59] | She collapsed on me. | 她晕倒在我身上 |
[39:01] | Is that her blood? | 这是她的血吗 |
[39:08] | Did you eat any in your mouth? Or in your eyes? | 这些血有没有进到你的嘴巴 或者眼睛里 |
[39:11] | And you had been cut or breaks in your skins? Anywhere? | 你的皮肤上有没有什么伤口 任何地方 |
[39:13] | Not at all. I don’t think so. | 完全没有 我觉得没有 |
[39:18] | Stay right there. | 待着别动 |
[39:19] | Don’t touch your mouth, eyes. Don’t touch anything. | 不要碰你的嘴巴和眼睛 哪里都不要碰 |
[39:21] | Yeah. | 好 |