Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I know who I want. 我知道我想要谁
[00:06] For Otis’s spot, you mean? 你是说代替奥蒂斯位置的人
[00:07] – Blake Gallo. – No, he’s a daredevil. -布雷克·加洛 -不行 他太冒失
[00:12] A long time ago, 很久以前
[00:13] you had a fool of a young rookie on Squad. 你队里也有一个傻乎乎的小菜鸟
[00:15] You made me a better firefighter. 你把我变成一个更好的消防员
[00:16] You can do the same for him. 你也可以这样对他
[00:18] Welcome to 51. 欢迎加入51号消防局
[00:22] You and I are gonna go get Brett back. 你要跟我一起去把布莱特接回来
[00:23] She’s not happy at Fowlerton. 她在福勒顿不开心
[00:25] Kyle, you’re such an amazing guy. 凯尔 你是个好人
[00:27] Fowlerton’s just not my home anymore. 福勒顿也已经不再是我的家了
[00:30] 51 is. 51队才是
[00:32] You need to come home, Brett. 你该回家了 布莱特
[00:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[00:41] Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse? 你们想把我气疯吗
[00:44] Explain to me 解释一下
[00:45] why you put all these gizmos right in my way. 为什么要拿这些东西挡我的道
[00:48] We need access to the power line. 可是我们得接电源
[00:50] Then put them up on the roof, all right? 那就拿到房顶上去 明白吗
[00:52] Someplace that they’re out of my way 放在那里就挡不到我
[00:53] so I can do my inventory. 我就可以清点装备了
[00:55] Sir, the SMART station is an integrated system– 长官 智能消防站是一套系统
[00:57] Wait, what, now? 等等 什么
[00:59] Software Management To Accelerate Response Time. 响应提速软件管理系统
[01:02] – It’s a real-time data system. – Uh, y-you know what? -是一种实时数据系统 -我告诉你们
[01:04] Save your techno-hoodoo for the suits downtown, all right? 你们的高科技还是留给城里人吧 好吗
[01:08] I know snake oil when I smell it. 是真是假 我一眼就知道
[01:12] I’m gonna go talk to my chief. 我去跟我们队长谈谈
[01:17] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[01:39] Surprise! 惊喜
[01:42] You should have seen your face! 瞧瞧你这个表情
[01:44] Aww, you guys are horrible. 你们这帮坏人
[01:46] I thought a simple “Welcome home” Banner 我本来觉得一条简单的”欢迎回家”条幅
[01:48] would suffice, but no. 就可以了 但是不行啊
[01:49] The donuts were my idea. 面包圈是我的主意
[01:52] I missed you every damn day, roomie. 我每天都在想你 室友
[01:54] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[01:55] You don’t have a renter yet? 你还没找到租户吗
[01:57] It’s just you and me. 还是只有你和我
[02:02] Oh, Tuesday! 星期二
[02:03] – Hi, honey! – Tuesday missed you too. -小可爱 -星期二也想你
[02:05] You’re the sweetest doggie in the world. 全世界的狗狗数你最可爱
[02:09] All right, come on, come on, come on. 好了 来吧来吧
[02:12] Come here. 来
[02:14] Ugh, 51 just hasn’t been the same without you. 没了你 51队都不对劲了
[02:18] Feeling’s mutual. 我没了你们也一样
[02:22] Who’s that? 那是谁
[02:25] It’s Blake Gallo. 布雷克·加洛
[02:26] I heard you were taking a while to fill the slot. 我听说你们找人补缺找了很久
[02:30] Yeah, well, uh, we wanted to be careful. 这个嘛 我们也得谨慎一点
[02:38] How do you like the new guy? 新人你喜欢吗
[02:41] Jury’s out. 还没定
[02:50] I missed that squeak. 我想死这声吱呀声了
[02:53] So how does it feel to be back? 回来的感觉怎么样
[02:56] Surreal. 像做梦
[02:58] It was kind of a rollercoaster leaving Fowlerton– 离开富勒顿 离开凯尔对我来说
[03:01] and leaving Kyle. 也像是坐过山车
[03:03] I know it was the right thing to do, but… 我知道这一步走对了 但是
[03:07] it’ll be good to throw myself back into work again. 能让自己重新忙起来真好
[03:10] Just so you know, it’s not the same 51 you left. 只是告诉你 这不是你走前的51队了
[03:14] Ever since the factory fire, 自从工厂大火
[03:17] you know, things have just… 事情都变得
[03:19] been different. 不一样了
[03:23] And I’m not just talking about the video arcade 而我说的不仅是指他们安装的
[03:25] that they’re installing in-house. 室内游戏机
[03:26] Yeah, what is all that? 对啊 这是什么东西
[03:28] Some new tech that they want us to try out. 他们希望我们试用的新科技
[03:29] You want to hear an earful, 你要是想听牢骚
[03:30] just drop a quarter in Herrmann and watch him go. 给赫尔曼投个币 包你听个够
[03:32] I already heard. 我已经听过了
[03:34] “Save the technical hoodoo for the suits downtown.” “你们的高科技还是留给城里人吧”
[03:39] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[03:40] Injured person at the County Youth Detention Facility. 县少管所有伤员
[03:43] 3421 North Darmen Avenue. Priority yellow. 北达尔曼大街3421号 优先级黄色
[03:47] What is “Priority yellow”? 什么是”优先级黄色”
[03:49] No idea. 谁知道
[03:53] 61号救护车 县少管所有伤员 北达尔曼大街3421号 优先级黄色
[03:55] Infirmary is down the hall. 医务室就在走廊那头
[03:57] Usually we handle these things in-house, 一般这种事我们内部处理
[03:58] but our nurses are limited on what they can do. 但是我们的护士也是能力有限
[04:01] What’s the extent of his injuries? 伤者情况如何
[04:03] Uh, it’s pretty bad. 挺严重的
[04:04] Five inmates jumped a smaller kid. 五个犯人袭击了一个更小的小子
[04:06] Kicking, stomping. 又是踢又是踩
[04:11] Whoa, I’m–I’m sorry, you are? 不好意思 你们是谁
[04:13] Paramedic in Charge Sylvie Brett. 急救主管希尔薇·布莱特
[04:15] We were dispatched by 911. 调度中心分配我们来的
[04:16] Okay, well, someone jumped the gun. 好吧 有人违规了
[04:18] Our nurses have the situation under control. 我们的护士已经控制好伤情了
[04:21] That young man could have a concussion or a broken arm– 那个年轻人可能有脑震荡 手臂骨折
[04:23] Maybe I wasn’t clear. 也许我没说清楚
[04:25] This is a secure area, so you two can leave right now 这里是管制区域 所以请两位尽快离开
[04:28] or I can have you removed. 否则我只能赶人了
[04:35] No, that boy could have an esophageal laceration. 不行 那孩子可能有食道裂伤
[04:37] He’s drowning in his blood. 快被自己的血液憋死了
[04:38] If he dies, I swear, everyone in your chain of command 如果他死了 我发誓你上头的所有领导
[04:41] will know you kept us from helping him. 都会知道是你拦着我们
[04:50] Hey, he has blunt force trauma to the chest and head. 他的胸部和头部遭受钝力损伤
[04:53] Uh, possible concussion. Looks like his arm is broken. 可能有脑震荡 手臂似乎也骨折了
[04:56] We could tell right away he needed to go to the hospital. 我们判断他需要立即送医院治疗
[04:57] That’s why we called. 所以才报警叫你们来
[05:01] No pneumothorax. 没有气声
[05:03] Portable suction. 移动抽吸机
[05:05] – What’s his name? – Isaac. -他叫什么 -艾萨克
[05:07] Okay, Isaac, I need you to hang in there for me, okay? 艾萨克 你在支撑一下 好吗
[05:08] We’re gonna use this machine to clear your airway. 我们要用这个机器清理你的气管
[05:22] – All right, got him. – It’s okay. -好了 -没事了
[05:27] I–I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:30] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[05:31] – I’ll get the stretcher. – Okay. -我去拿担架 -好
[05:53] It’s a quick ride to Chicago Med, Isaac. 很快就到芝加哥医院了 艾萨克
[05:56] O-okay. 好
[05:58] My mom used to work there. 我妈曾在那里工作
[06:01] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[06:02] They have good apple pie in the cafeteria. 餐厅里的苹果派很好吃
[06:05] Oh, really? I never knew that. 是吗 我一直不知道
[06:06] I’ll have to try it out. 必须得去试试了
[06:12] I was so scared. 我太害怕了
[06:13] It’s okay, Isaac, I’m right here. 没关系 艾萨克 我就在这里
[06:16] Tell them I’m sorry, okay? 帮我跟他们道歉好吗
[06:18] I won’t say nothing, promise on my life. 我什么都不会说 我用生命保证
[06:22] I can’t take this anymore. 我受不了了
[06:24] What–tell who? 什么 告诉谁
[06:26] What can’t you say? 有什么不能说的
[06:28] Welles here will travel with the inmate. 威尔士会陪同犯人一起过去
[06:31] – Uh, that’s okay, I think- – Department protocol. -不用了 我觉得… -这是我们的规定
[06:47] The tools menu is where you adjust admin privileges, 工具菜单是用来调整管理员权限的
[06:50] run general updates. 进行全面更新
[06:51] Not to be confused with the utilities menu, 别跟应用程序菜单搞混了
[06:53] which lets you review data logs, 这个是用来审查数据日志
[06:54] adjust various heuristic settings. 调整各种初始设置的
[07:00] I just want to thank you 我想谢谢你 队长
[07:02] for keeping an open mind about this beta test, Chief. 你能够这么开明地看待这次试运行
[07:04] Orders came through from headquarters. 这是总部下来的命令
[07:06] I’m just trying to accommodate. 我只是在尽力配合
[07:09] Great, so, uh, let me walk you through 好的 我来给你讲一下
[07:12] the troubleshooting and, uh, data reboot process. 故障排除和数据重启的流程
[07:15] Yes, please. 好的
[07:17] – Hey, Chief. – Yeah? -队长 -怎么
[07:18] System troubleshooting. 系统在排除故障
[07:20] Excuse me. 失陪
[07:23] Looked over the names you gave me last shift. 我看了你上次排班给我的名单
[07:26] Nominees for that leadership conference in Springfield. 去参加斯普林菲尔德领导会议的候选人
[07:28] And? 然后呢
[07:29] Well, some of the city’s best on here. 上面有全市的优秀人才
[07:31] All solid smoke-eaters, 全是踏实肯干的消防员
[07:32] can’t go wrong with any of them. 任何一个都不会出错
[07:34] But no one stands out? 但是没有很突出的
[07:35] Uh, CFD’s full of power hitters, 芝加哥消防局个个都很能干
[07:37] but natural born leaders? 但是天生的领袖
[07:38] – Those are hard to find. – Thank you. -很难找到 -谢谢
[07:40] Yeah. 好
[07:46] System diagnostics complete. 系统诊断完毕
[08:01] – Gallo, this is Joe Cruz. – Hey, great to meet you. -加洛 这是乔·克鲁兹 -你好 幸会
[08:04] Uh, huge opportunity 我很珍惜这次机会
[08:07] working next to the best rescue squad in Chicago. 能跟芝加哥最强的搜救队共事
[08:11] This you? 这是你的吗
[08:13] Yeah. 对
[08:14] Not this one. 这个不行
[08:16] You can pick any other locker you want, 你可以选任何储物柜
[08:19] but this one is off limits. 但是不能碰这个
[08:30] Belonged to Otis? 以前是奥蒂斯的吗
[08:32] Yeah. 对
[08:34] Damn, should have thought to ask. 我的错 我应该问问的
[08:38] There are gonna be some bumps, Gallo. 你肯定会遇到一些波折 加洛
[08:42] Look, my advice? 我的建议呢
[08:45] Always refill the coffee… 永远把咖啡倒满
[08:47] Never take Mouch’s spot… 永远别占穆奇的位置
[08:50] be responsible for your tools, 对用过的工具负责任
[08:52] and don’t take things personally. 凡事别往心里去
[08:58] Copy that. 收到
[09:03] And that’s pretty much all there is to the IT. 技术部分大概就这些
[09:06] It’s amazing tech. 这技术很了不起
[09:07] We license our patent from a coal plant in PA, 我们拿到了宾州火电站的专利
[09:10] and by our estimates, the new exhaust filters 据我们的估算 最新的抽风过滤系统
[09:12] should cut emission leaks by 70%. 应该能够降低70%的废气排放
[09:15] Sounds great. 听起来不错
[09:17] Well, uh, I’d better get back, so… 我得先回去了…
[09:20] You’re not a fan of all this, are you? 你不喜欢这些 对吗
[09:24] Diesel exhaust is what makes this place smell 柴油尾气才会让这个地方
[09:26] like a firehouse. 闻起来像消防局
[09:28] My dad was a firefighter in San Jose. 我爸爸曾经是圣何塞的消防员
[09:30] – No kidding? – It’s true. -真的吗 -对
[09:32] I, too, have a fondness for the smell of diesel exhaust in the morning. 我也很喜欢早上闻到柴油尾气的味道
[09:37] I wouldn’t expect things to be buddy-buddy over there 我不指望犯人和狱警之间
[09:39] between inmates and guards, but this is different. 能称兄道弟 但是这次不一样
[09:42] Something was off. 很不对劲
[09:44] The CO’s behavior, Isaac’s response, 指挥官的行为 艾萨克的反应
[09:47] the way he just clammed up. 他直接一言不发的样子
[09:50] We wouldn’t hesitate to report suspected abuse 如果是家长和孩子的关系
[09:53] to DCFS if it were a parent-child relationship. 我们会立即向儿童服务部汇报可疑虐待行为
[10:01] We received this 20 minutes after you left the facility. 你们离开20分钟后 我们收到了这个
[10:09] “Eye witness accounts confirm “有目击者证明
[10:10] “Patient’s injuries were sustained 患者的伤势
[10:12] from an unprovoked attack by fellow inmates.” 是遭受同住监狱的犯人袭击所致”
[10:14] That is the fastest report I ever received back 这是我从任何政府机构中
[10:16] from any city agency. 收到最快的一次报告
[10:18] They’re on the defense. 他们想掩人耳目
[10:21] Look…. 听我说
[10:23] you have my support-know that– 我支持你 你要记住
[10:27] but if you implicate County Correctional guards, 但如果你想揭穿郡矫正机构的狱警
[10:30] your case has gotta be air tight. 一切资料必须无懈可击
[10:32] Otherwise, you’re just painting a target 否则 你就在那个孩子的背上
[10:35] on that boy’s back. 装了一个活靶子
[10:47] Hey, how much longer do you have? 你还有多久忙完
[10:49] Got one more load, why? 还差最后一批 怎么了
[10:52] I pulled a home address for Isaac. 我找到了艾萨克的家庭住址
[10:54] I thought maybe we could go for a ride, 也许我们可以去看看
[10:56] reach out to his mother. 找找他妈妈
[10:58] Let her know what we think happened today. 告诉她我们对今天事情的判断
[11:01] Are you sure that’s smart? 你觉得这样明智吗
[11:03] Just–after what Boden said about retribution? 博登刚说过报复的事情
[11:09] No one at County Corrections needs to know. 不必告诉郡矫正机构的人
[11:11] That’s between us and the mother. 这是我们和他妈妈之间的事
[11:14] She has a right to know what we suspect. 她有权知道我们怀疑的事
[11:16] What she does with that information is up to her. 至于她如何处理这个信息 那是她的事
[11:21] I’ll meet you at the ambo in five. 五分钟后救护车那里见
[11:26] The smart station and you. 你和智能消防站
[11:30] Software Management to Accelerate Response Time 智能消防站通过软件管理加速反应时间
[11:32] employs a data-centric model 它使用了数据为中心的模板
[11:34] that is revolutionizing the fire service 为21世纪及未来的消防服务
[11:36] for the 21st century and beyond. 带来了革命性的变化
[11:38] Using state-of-the-art field tested equipment 设备使用全国顶尖技术制作 已经过现场演练
[11:40] designed and endorsed by industry professionals… 由工厂专家设计并背书
[11:42] Am I interrupting something? 我打扰你做事了吗
[11:44] Not in the slightest. 完全没有
[11:46] Just wanted to drop off some equipment requests. 只是过来交几份设备申请
[11:49] Drill supplies to help Gallo get some time in with the team. 想申请点演习装备好让加洛跟我们一起演习
[11:53] – Casey asked for this? – No. -凯西叫你申请的 -不是
[11:55] I just figured I had a good sense 我只是觉得我知道
[11:56] of where we need work fitting Gallo in, 我们要做些什么来帮助加洛适应
[11:58] and this will help 而且这样做会有帮助
[11:59] so that we’re not stumbling into each other on calls. 这样我们出勤的时候就不会互相拖后腿
[12:02] So this was your idea? 所以这是你的主意
[12:04] Yes–but I cleared it with Casey. 是的 但凯西已经批准了
[12:07] No, no, no, no, that’s good. It shows good initiative. 不不不 这样很好 说明你很主动
[12:11] thanks, Chief. 谢谢局长
[12:15] Before you leave, um… 你走之前还有件事
[12:20] Springfield training ground next week– 斯普林菲尔德训练场下周…
[12:22] the IAFF, they are hosting an event 国际消防战斗员协会为未来的消防领袖
[12:26] for future fire service leaders, 搞了个活动
[12:27] and I would be very grateful 如果你愿意代表我们分局参加
[12:30] if you represented our district. 我会感激不尽
[12:35] Me? 我吗
[12:37] If you’re willing. 如果你愿意的话
[12:38] I–I am, sure. 我愿意 当然
[12:41] but S-Severide or Casey– 但是西弗莱德和凯西
[12:43] They already have experience. 他们都去过了
[12:45] You… 你
[12:47] you show great potential. 你很有潜力
[12:51] It would mean a great deal to me. 这对我来说意义重大
[12:54] Of–of course, Chief, yeah. 当然 局长 行
[12:58] – Yes? – Yes. -行吗 -行
[13:00] Then I’ll handle all the details. 那细节我来处理
[13:01] Okay. 好
[13:04] All right. 好的
[13:06] All right. 好的
[13:09] I just don’t see where I fit into all this. 我就是看不出来我哪里适合这个活动了
[13:13] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[13:14] I don’t have any leadership experiences to share. 我没有任何领导经验可分享
[13:17] Chief thinks you do. 局长觉得你有
[13:18] Yeah, but he’s got a lot on his mind. 是的 但他要考虑的事太多
[13:20] I mean, maybe he didn’t read it all the way through. 我觉得 也许他根本没看过这些
[13:23] Maybe he thinks that because I’m a woman– 也许他觉得因为我是女的
[13:26] No, no. 不 不
[13:31] Here, look: 这里 看
[13:32] there’s a whole breakout group on scuba rescues. 那里有整个潜水救援的突破小组
[13:35] Kelly, I’ve never “Scuba’d” In my freaking life. 凯利 我这辈子从来没潜过水
[13:39] It’s– stop. 这简直…别笑了
[13:41] Stop, it’s not–it’s not funny. 别笑了 这不… 这不好笑
[13:43] Stella, breathe. 史黛拉 深呼吸
[13:45] You’re working yourself up. 你这是在为难自己
[13:47] No one cares if you can dive or not. 没人在乎你会不会潜水
[13:49] You don’t know that. 你又不敢打包票
[13:53] I need to get back to work. 我要回去工作了
[14:07] Yes? 什么事
[14:08] Miss Davis, I’m Sylvie Brett, 戴维斯女士 我叫希尔薇·布莱特
[14:09] this is Emily Foster. 她叫艾米丽·福斯特
[14:10] We’re paramedics with the CFD. 我们是芝加哥消防局的医护人员
[14:12] – This about Isaac? – Yes. -是因为艾萨克吗 -是的
[14:14] He’s–he’s stable now, but there was an incident. 他现在稳定了 但有点意外
[14:17] They called me. 他们给我打过电话
[14:18] We have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[14:19] this might have been an abuse situation. 可能发生了虐囚事件
[14:22] Assault from one of the officers. 有位警官袭击了艾萨克
[14:25] Okay. 好吧
[14:26] Is that it, then? 就是这件事吗
[14:30] if–if you wanted to file a complaint or– 如果你想投诉或…
[14:33] No, no, I do not. 不 不 我不想
[14:36] Rudy, get your sister her chair! 露迪 让你妹妹坐到椅子上
[14:39] Miss Davis, 戴维斯女士
[14:41] if your son is a victim of abuse, you can– 如果你儿子受到了虐待 你可以
[14:43] That boy knew he wasn’t going to summer camp 当初他们在他身上发现了枪时
[14:45] when they found that gun on him. 他就知道他进的不是什么夏令营
[14:47] I don’t like it, but better a whooping in there 我也不想这样 但在里面受欺负总比
[14:50] than face down in these streets. 在街头闲逛要好
[14:52] I have three kids left to bring up– 我还有三个孩子要养
[14:54] they’re waiting for dinner– 他们在等着吃饭
[14:55] so I don’t know what you want from me, 所以我不明白你们想让我怎样
[14:57] but I don’t have it to give. 但我没法满足你们的要求
[15:00] Isaac made his mistake. 艾萨克自己犯了错
[15:02] He’s on his own. 他自作自受
[15:03] Excuse me. 失陪了
[15:09] What are we supposed to do with that? 我们该怎么办
[15:12] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[15:16] Accident, 3720 South Racine. 意外事故 拉辛南街3720号
[15:22] This is awesome. 棒极了
[15:24] Just stay on my hip. 跟在我后面
[15:25] No freelancing. 不能自由行动
[15:27] You leave it to me and the Chief 人命关天的决定留给
[15:28] to make the life or death calls, understood? 留给我和局长来作 明白了吗
[15:31] 100%, Captain. 完全明白 队长
[15:48] This way, the WindyWheel just lost a car. 这边走 摩天轮有个轿厢掉了
[15:51] The thing fell right onto Carl. 正好掉在卡尔身上
[15:52] Severide, get this victim! 西弗莱德 把这位受害者救出来
[15:55] – Cruz, grab the spreaders! – Copy that! -克鲁兹 拿液压钳 -收到
[15:58] We got out everyone we could, 我们已经尽可能把所有人救下来了
[15:59] but there’s still a girl up there that we couldn’t reach. 但还有个女孩在上面我们够不着
[16:03] Mom, Dad! 妈妈 爸爸
[16:04] Help, please! 救命 拜托
[16:08] Get some struts in place. 拿些抗压杆过来
[16:09] Mouch, position the aerial 穆奇 布置好云梯
[16:11] so we can free the passenger. 好让我们把那个乘客救出来
[16:12] – Copy that. – Hang in there, Carl, -收到 -坚持住 卡尔
[16:13] we got you. 我们来救你了
[16:15] Come on, Mom, Dad! 快 妈妈 爸爸
[16:17] Someone get me down! 谁能救我下去
[16:24] Mouch, keep going! 穆奇 继续
[16:30] I can’t get any closer than this, 我没法再靠近了
[16:32] ladder’s fully extended. 梯子已经伸到头了
[16:42] Mouch! 穆奇
[16:43] This is the best I can do, Casey! 我已经尽力了 凯西
[16:44] We gotta move the truck! 我们得移动云梯车
[16:46] Kidd, move the truck around the other side! 基德 从另一边移动云梯车
[16:48] Wait, wait, Captain, leave it where it is. 等等 队长 先别动
[16:50] I can get to her. 我可以够到她
[16:51] You’re not jumping off that aerial. 你不能从云梯上跳过去
[16:52] No, we can bridge the gap with the roof ladder. 不 我们可以用屋顶梯搭个桥
[16:55] It’s the fastest way. 这是最快的方法
[16:59] Let’s do it. 就这么办
[17:03] Kidd, truck stays. 基德 车停住
[17:19] Don’t worry, we will get you down. 别担心 我们会救你下来
[17:31] Hey, it’s gonna be okay, all right? 没事的 好吗
[17:37] Look straight at me. 看着我
[17:41] Everything’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[17:44] Do you want to try to come out on the ladder? 你沿着梯子爬出来好吗
[17:46] On the count of three, all right? 数三下 好吗
[17:47] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[17:50] – There you go. – Be careful, sweetie! -可以了 -小心 宝贝
[17:52] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[18:02] I got you. Take your time! 有我在 慢慢来
[18:06] All right. Yeah, look at that. 没事 你看
[18:07] You’re okay. You’re okay. 没事 没事
[18:10] Come on. You got this, you got this. 来吧 你可以 你可以
[18:11] Don’t look down, don’t look down. 别往下看 别往下看
[18:13] Come on. 加油
[18:16] Here you go, come around. 做得好 过来
[18:19] That’s it, go slow. 就是这样 慢慢走
[18:21] I got you. 有我在
[18:27] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[18:34] – Here you go. – Just like that. -做得很好 -就是这样
[18:38] There you go. 可以了
[18:39] Mom, Dad! 妈妈 爸爸
[18:48] Help the squad stabilize that junk heap. 去帮忙稳定那辆旧车
[18:50] You got it, Captain. 好的 队长
[18:59] So this guy goes scrambling across that ladder 这家伙爬梯子
[19:03] like it’s nothing. 如履平地
[19:04] Damn. 该死
[19:05] Okay, I gotta hear: 我得听一下
[19:08] what’s your story, Gallo? 说出你的故事 加洛
[19:10] How’d you join the CFD? 你是怎么加入芝加哥消防队的
[19:12] Well, um, when I was around 12 years old, 我十二岁左右的时候
[19:15] the two-flat we were living in near Midway caught fire. 我们在米德韦附近住的两层楼着火了
[19:18] I woke up to smoke filling my bedroom 我醒来看到房间里都是烟雾
[19:21] and got the bright idea to hide in the closet, 就想到一个好主意 躲进壁橱里
[19:23] like that was gonna save my ass. 好像那样就能活命
[19:25] Anyway, next thing I know, 接下来我知道的事就是
[19:29] closet door flies open 壁橱的门突然打开
[19:31] and standing there is the biggest guy I’ve ever seen, 我从来没见过那么高大的人
[19:35] so I was dead sure it was the Incredible Hulk. 所以我非常确定那是无敌浩克
[19:41] He swoops me up, carries me out, 他一把抓起我 带我出去
[19:43] and next thing I know, I’m breathing in clean air 接下来我知道的事就是我呼吸着新鲜空气
[19:46] instead of smoke. 而不是烟雾
[19:48] From then on, I spent 从那时候开始 我差不多
[19:50] pretty much every day after school 每天放学后
[19:52] at Firehouse 131 with big Chief Burkett and his crew. 都跑到131队找伯克特队长和他的队员
[19:56] Other kids were messing around in the park, 别的孩子在公园里瞎玩
[19:59] running in the streets. 在街上疯跑
[20:01] I was becoming a junior firefighter. 而我已经是个初级消防员了
[20:04] I always… 我一直…
[20:06] I always knew this was where I was meant to be. 我一直知道 我注定要做这个
[20:08] Eh, still… 不过
[20:10] you had to apply. 你还是得申请
[20:12] You had to hope that your number came up in the lottery. 还是要期盼你买的号码会中大奖
[20:15] – Those are some stiff odds. – Yeah, I know it. -就是有这种几率 -是的 我知道
[20:18] But, uh, the big guy upstairs must have kept an eye on me, 但是 上面那个人肯定在看着我
[20:21] ’cause you’re looking at the luckiest punk in Chicago. 因为你面前的这个人是芝加哥最幸运的家伙
[20:35] I know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你要说什么
[20:37] You wanted Gallo on a short leash, 你想让我对加洛严加看管
[20:38] but he had a good situational– 但他对现场情况有很好的…
[20:41] I’m not here to second-guess your decision on that call… 我不是来批评你在这次出警时的决定
[20:45] but you do need to be careful 但你得小心一点
[20:46] about encouraging this young man’s heroics. 谨慎鼓励这个年轻人的英雄主义
[20:50] I’m not sure he fully appreciates 我不确定他是否完全明白
[20:51] what the stakes are. 其中的利害关系
[20:53] He needs to know he’s not living out 但他得知道他的生活
[20:54] some comic book fantasy life here. 并不像漫画里那么奇幻
[20:57] This a dangerous job. 这是一份危险的工作
[21:02] He’s not bulletproof. 他也并非刀枪不入
[21:07] Understood. 明白
[21:14] April said the county’s putting pressure 艾普尔说郡里给医院施压
[21:16] on the hospital to discharge Isaac 要他们放艾萨克出院
[21:18] back to their custody. 还由他们监管
[21:20] Ugh, the idea of him going back to that place hurting. 让他带着伤回到那地方
[21:22] His mom’s not even looking out for him. 他妈妈都不管他
[21:24] That’s the guy. 就是那个人
[21:25] Uh, excuse me, Mr. Alonzo? 不好意思 阿朗佐先生
[21:28] Are you a process server? 你是传票邮差吗
[21:29] No, we’re paramedics. 不是 我们是急救人员
[21:30] We got your name from a friend at the 21st Police District. 我们从第21警区的朋友那里得知你的名字
[21:32] She said you’re the attorney who represented Isaac Davis. 她说你是艾萨克·戴维斯的代理律师
[21:35] I’d say yes, 我想说是的
[21:35] but I barely remember my caseload from last week. 但上个星期的代理案件我都不太记得了
[21:38] Isaac’s being abused physically 艾萨克在郡青少年中心
[21:39] at the County Juvenile Center. 遭到了虐待
[21:41] And you have an eyewitness, some video footage? 你们有目击证人和监控录像吗
[21:43] – No, that’s not something– – Cooperation from the victim? -不 这些东西… -受害人合作吗
[21:45] Isaac was scared to talk, but he strongly indicates– 艾萨克不敢说 但他强烈表明
[21:49] Yeah, well, let me clear my schedule, then. 那就让我继续我的日程吧
[21:54] I’m sorry, but you have better odds 对不起 但你们证明全能的上帝确实存在
[21:56] of proving the existence of God Almighty 都比证明惩教人员
[21:58] than proving an excessive force claim 过度使用武力
[22:00] against a corrections officer. 成功率更高
[22:02] You want to help your friend? 你们要是想帮朋友
[22:04] Drop cash in his commissary. 就给他在食堂充点钱
[22:06] – Good luck you to and Daniel. – It’s Isaac. -祝你们和丹尼尔好运 -是艾萨克
[22:11] Sorry. 对不起
[22:12] Excuse me? 不好意思
[22:13] I’m sorry, did I hear you mention Isaac Davis? 对不起 我听到你们说艾萨克·戴维斯
[22:16] Young man serving a gun charge? 因持枪罪服刑的年轻人
[22:17] Yeah, that’s him. 是的 是他
[22:18] Though it’s hard to believe the gun part after meeting him. 尽管见到他之后很难相信他有枪
[22:22] Isaac’s no gang-banger. 艾萨克不是帮派成员
[22:24] I’m a social worker. 我是社会服务人员
[22:24] I did some GED tutoring with Isaac. 我给艾萨克做过教育辅导
[22:27] I heard he’s in the hospital. That true? 我听说他住院了 是真的吗
[22:29] Esophageal tear and broken bones from a physical assault. 身体伤害引起的食道撕裂和骨折
[22:33] What would you say if we told you 如果我们告诉你
[22:34] we thought a CO was responsible for what happened? 我们觉得是一名惩教警官做的呢
[22:36] Officer Houghton. 霍顿警官
[22:38] Houghton has a rep. 霍顿名声在外
[22:40] Word is, he singles out inmates. 传闻他会挑选犯人
[22:41] Traumatized kids. 受伤的孩子
[22:43] Smaller, unaffiliated. 弱小又没有同伴
[22:46] Isaac, basically. 艾萨克很符合
[22:48] He uses them as an example to control the others. 他用他们来以儆效尤
[22:52] The problem is, this is word of mouth, hearsay. 问题是 这都是传说
[22:54] Nothing actual, or I would have said something. 没有真凭实据 否则我就会说话了
[22:57] Ryan, we gotta go. 瑞恩 我们得走了
[22:59] Right behind you. 我这就跟上
[23:01] Ryan Pace, by the way. Social services. 对了 我叫瑞恩·佩斯 社工
[23:03] Uh, Sylvie Brett, Emily Foster. 希尔薇·布莱特 艾米丽·福斯特
[23:04] CFD paramedics, Firehouse 51. 芝加哥消防部51消防队的护理人员
[23:08] Sorry to meet and bail, by the way. 抱歉没说两句话就走了
[23:10] What I can do– I can ask around. 我能做的是我可以打听打听
[23:12] Get the scuttlebutt from the kids inside 从非正式的渠道 打听一下里面的
[23:14] through back channels. 孩子们的闲言碎语
[23:15] While I’m at it, I’ll check the facility records, 这过程里呢 我会去查查那里的记录
[23:17] see if anything noteworthy jumps out. 看看有什么值得注意的
[23:21] That’s something. 算是有点成果
[23:28] Chief still all up in your business about Gallo? 队长还在过问加洛的事吗
[23:32] He just needs a little time to see what I see, that’s all. 他只是需要点时间看到我所看到的东西就好了
[23:35] Where’s Kidd? 基德呢
[23:36] On a mission 完成
[23:37] to read every firefighter manual in existence. 通读所有现存的消防员手册的任务呢
[23:43] Oh, my date just arrived. 我的约会对象到了
[23:47] – You asked out SMART girl? – Mm-hmm. -你和那个智能消防站的约会了 -嗯
[23:53] This place is great. 这地方真棒
[23:54] – Firefighter bar, love it. – Yep. -消防员酒吧 我喜欢 -嗯
[23:57] Well, this is the real deal. 这地方可不是玩的
[23:59] Can I, uh, get you a drink? 你想喝点什么
[24:01] Uh, I don’t suppose they serve hard kombucha? 恐怕他们没有康普茶吧
[24:03] I don’t know what that is, but I can ask. 我不知道那是个什么 不过我可以去问问
[24:07] Uh, screw it. When in Rome, right? 算了吧 入乡随俗对吧
[24:11] Help yourself. 请随意
[24:18] I’m surrounded by a bunch of cocky tech bros all day 我整天都是和一群搞技术的自大狂在一起
[24:20] bragging about their keto diets, 成天吹他们的生酮饮食
[24:22] so a grounded, physical guy like you? 像你这么个脚踏实地的 肌肉男
[24:27] Catnip. 小鲜肉啊
[24:46] – Is that the scar? – “The scar”? -就是那伤疤吗 -“那伤疤”
[24:48] Yeah, from when you took that bullet. 对啊 你中枪留下的
[24:52] The hostage crisis. 人质危机
[24:56] How do you know about that? 你是怎么知道的
[24:57] Um, the internet. 互联网啊
[25:00] Wait, wait, wait, you Googled me? 等等 你谷歌我了
[25:03] You were an alderman for a while. 你当过一阵子市议员
[25:06] You were married once. 结过一次婚
[25:08] I know everything there is to know about you. 能知道的我都知道
[25:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:34] I know you. 我认识你
[25:35] Yeah, I’m Sylvie. 对 我是希尔薇
[25:37] I was in the ambulance with you. 我是和你在救护车上的
[25:40] I, uh, thought I would just come and check up on you. 我想着可以过来看看你的情况
[25:45] Oof, fractured ulna. 尺骨骨折
[25:49] See, and for me, it was the radius. 你看 我是桡骨
[25:52] I just got my cast off a few weeks ago. 几周前我才把石膏拆了
[25:57] How’d that happen? 怎么折的
[25:59] On a job. Floor collapsed during a fire. 工作 火灾时地板塌了
[26:01] – Took me with it. – Wow. -我跟着一起掉下去了 -嚯
[26:06] What about you? 你呢
[26:12] Stupid fight, that’s all. 愚蠢的打架而已
[26:16] Did you get any of that famous apple pie? 你吃到那个著名的苹果派了吗
[26:21] No, just pudding. 没有 只有布丁
[26:24] But, hey, I’m not complaining. 不过 我可不是在抱怨
[26:26] It’s better than anything I ever got at County. 这比我在县少管所吃的都要好
[26:30] Well, still, I’ll get somebody 好吧 不过我还是会让人
[26:32] to grab you a slice in the cafeteria tomorrow. 明天从餐厅给你拿一块过来
[26:35] Not sure I’ll be here. 我不一定还在这了
[26:37] Heard I was getting bussed back by then. 听说我明天要被送回去了
[26:41] Isaac… 艾萨克…
[26:44] Maybe if you told me something 如果你告诉我在县少管所里
[26:45] about what’s happening at County, 里发生了什么的话
[26:47] maybe I can help you. 也许我可以帮助你
[26:49] You can’t help. 你帮不了我
[26:51] You’re gon’ be there when they slam the doors 当他们把门关上 把我锁进
[26:52] and lock me away in the Badlands? 恶土时你不会在那的
[26:55] No, nobody will be there but me. 不会的 只有我一个人
[26:58] “Badlands”? What’s that? “恶土” 那是什么
[27:01] Forget about it. 算了吧
[27:03] There’s nothing you can do, trust me. 相信我 你什么也做不了
[27:09] Try and get some rest, okay? 好好休息
[27:15] Can you maybe stay a little longer? 你能再多待一会儿吗
[27:18] I–I’ll sleep better if someone were here with me. 如果有人陪着我的话 我会睡得更好一点
[27:23] Yeah, of course. 当然
[27:45] How’d it go with SMART girl? 那个智能消防站的女的怎么样啊
[27:46] Looked like you two were hitting it off. 看起来你们俩挺投缘的啊
[27:48] Oh, we hit it off, all right. 我们确实挺投缘的
[27:50] Yeah, may have rushed into that one. 可能有点操之过急了
[27:53] Couple red flags went up and I blew right past them, 有两个红灯亮起来了 可我就直接冲过去了
[27:56] so now I’m thinking I need to extricate myself. 所以现在我在想我需要让自己解套呢
[27:58] – Just not sure how. – My advice? -就是不知道该怎么解 -我的建议
[28:01] When in doubt, do nothing. 不确定的时候 什么都别做
[28:03] These problems have a way of solving themselves. 船到桥头自然直
[28:08] That’s a fun sound. 这声音听着有点意思
[28:11] First shift says that these bells have been going off 第一轮班的说这些警报响了
[28:13] the past six hours. 六个小时了
[28:14] Did you try unplugging it and then plugging it back in? 你试过拔掉插头然后再插回去吗
[28:17] – It’s the sensors. – What does that even mean? -那是传感器 -那又是什么意思啊
[28:20] Enough. 够了
[28:24] – Casey. – Yeah? -凯西 -在
[28:27] That woman from the tech company 那个科技公司的女的
[28:28] who gave you the walk-through– 给你讲解过的…
[28:29] – Yeah, about her– – Call her, get her over here. -她… -打电话叫她过来
[28:32] You got it, Chief. 好的 队长
[28:34] In the meantime, 在这期间呢
[28:35] I expect you all to comport yourselves 你们要像我所期望的那样
[28:37] like the professionals I know you are, 举止专业得体
[28:38] because right now, I am… 因为此时此刻 我…
[28:54] Everything okay? 都还好吗
[28:55] You never called me back last night, so… 你昨晚一直也没回给我 所以…
[29:00] I’m just a little… 我只是有点…
[29:04] Look, I–I know you were trying to help the other day, 我知道那天你是想帮忙
[29:09] and I shouldn’t have snapped at you. 我不应该冲你发脾气
[29:15] This may be hard for you to get, but… 你可能不太能理解 但…
[29:21] I’m just not like you. 我和你不一样
[29:26] You know, I… 我…
[29:29] I didn’t spend my whole life 我的这辈子之前没有
[29:32] being groomed for command. 被当领导去培养
[29:34] I wasn’t raised around a bunch of men in white shirts 我长大的过程中 身边可没有围绕着
[29:37] saying that they expected great things from me 穿着体面的男孩子 整天希望我
[29:39] when I grew up. 赏点好脸色什么的
[29:41] I was one of two women 我的班级里
[29:44] in my academy class, 只有两个女性
[29:46] and we were treated like it was a gift 人人对我们的态度像是
[29:48] for us, you know, just to be there. 我们能进班级都该感恩戴德
[29:53] So, you know, um, something like this– 所以这种事…
[29:56] like a–a nod from Boden… 就像博登点点头
[30:00] Just not something that I– 都是我以前
[30:02] that I gamed out before in my head. 根本不会想过的东西
[30:04] That’s called self-doubt, which I know is foreign to you. 这叫自我怀疑 我觉得这种情绪不该出现在你身上
[30:09] Sure. 是啊
[30:11] What I’m saying is, you’re not alone. 我的意思是 你并不是一个人
[30:14] I’ve dealt with plenty of it myself. 我自己也经常遇到过这样的情况
[30:20] But… 但是
[30:21] you know who I’ve never doubted? 你知道我从来没有怀疑过什么吗
[30:24] Not once? 一次都没有怀疑过的东西
[30:27] You. 是你
[30:47] Bad news? 坏消息吗
[30:48] Isaac’s back at county. 艾萨克回监狱了
[30:52] Hey. Ryan, right? 你是瑞恩吧
[30:54] – That’s right, uh– – Did you find out anything? -是的 -你有什么发现吗
[30:56] Well, I looked into the incident report. 我看了事故报告
[30:58] They generate these when there’s an altercation. 发生口角时就会有专门的记录
[31:01] From the statement, Isaac was attacked 根据口供来看 艾萨克遭到了
[31:02] by four boys, all who were disciplined after. 四名男孩的袭击 他们都已经被抓了
[31:06] Houghton wasn’t there when the fight occurred, so– 发生冲突的时候 霍顿并不在场
[31:08] Isaac said something about getting sent to the “Badlands.” 艾萨克说了什么要被送到恶土
[31:11] That’s the nickname of another wing. 那是大楼另一侧的别称
[31:14] Bear with me while I check something. 你们稍等一下
[31:18] Here–here we go. This makes sense now. 找到了 这样就说得通了
[31:21] Isaac was transferred to a new wing 艾萨克在冲突前一天
[31:22] the day before the attack. 被调到了另一侧
[31:25] Why would that matter? 这有什么关系
[31:26] When I was at Lakeshore, we made it a point 我在湖畔医院的时候 我们都会严格
[31:28] to keep gang-related gunshot patients 把帮派枪击的病人
[31:29] separated by neighborhood. 分区安放
[31:31] That’s exactly it. 就是这个意思
[31:33] Isaac was taken out of the West Side wing, 艾萨克来的第一天就在西区
[31:35] where he’d been since day one, 但是他被调走了
[31:36] and placed in the South Side wing, 安排到了南区
[31:38] AKA, the Badlands. 也就是恶土
[31:40] Bet you a billion dollars 我敢赌十亿
[31:41] I know who signed the transfer order. 我知道是谁签署了调度令
[31:43] So Houghton engineered an attack on Isaac. 所以艾萨克遭袭是霍顿暗中安排的
[31:54] George Pineda, superintendent of this facility. 乔治·皮内达 我是这所监狱的主管
[31:57] Hi. 你好
[31:58] Thank you for meeting us on short notice. 谢谢你愿意临时见我们
[31:59] Of course, we take allegations very seriously. 当然了 我们认真对待所有的指控
[32:01] Please. 请进
[32:03] I believe you already know Officer Houghton. 你们应该都认识霍顿警官
[32:06] Uh, I thought this meeting was confidential? 我以为这场见面是保密了
[32:09] I don’t entertain accusations against my officers 面对针对我的警官的指控
[32:11] unless they’re present to defend themselves. 我必须要让他们在场才能进行处理
[32:14] Officer Houghton is a senior member of our staff. 霍顿警官是我们的老警官了
[32:16] Been with us close to a decade 他在我们这里干了十多年
[32:18] and, uh, received two commendations? 还受到过两次嘉奖吧
[32:20] Yes, sir, that’s correct. 是的 长官
[32:21] Plus a handful of misconduct allegations– 还有很多不当行为的指控
[32:24] or did I read the file wrong? 还是说我看错档案了
[32:25] Unsubstantiated and dismissed. 没有根据 都撤销了
[32:27] It’s my understanding 据我所知
[32:28] that this is about a recent case. 这是为了最近发生的事
[32:31] Uh, Mr. Isaac Davis? 艾萨克·戴维斯先生
[32:33] Yes, we have reason to believe Officer Houghton 是的 我们有理由认为霍顿警官
[32:36] engineered an attack against Isaac. 安排了针对艾萨克的袭击
[32:37] I see, and what evidence do you have? 我明白了 你们有什么证据
[32:40] We have records right here that indicate– 我们有记录显示
[32:44] Mr. Davis, come on in. 戴维斯先生 请进
[32:46] We were just discussing your allegation 我们正在指控你对霍顿警官
[32:48] against Officer Houghton. 做出的指控
[32:52] No, sir, I didn’t make an allegation. 不 长官 我没有提出指控
[32:56] Can you speak up? 你能大点声吗
[32:57] Sir, I said I didn’t make no allegation, sir. 长官 我说了我没有提出指控 长官
[33:00] That’s–that’s not me. 不是…不是我
[33:02] I’m sorry, I’m–I’m just puzzled here, 对不起 我糊涂了
[33:04] because it seems that the victim 因为这位声称遭受虐待的受害人
[33:06] of this supposed abuse isn’t even making a claim. 根本就没有提出这样的指控
[33:10] Is that correct, son? 对吗 孩子
[33:10] You–you don’t need to answer that, Isaac. 你不需要回答那个问题 艾萨克
[33:12] What kind of person are you? 你什么人啊
[33:14] Trying to railroad a 15 year old child. 竟然强迫一个15岁的小孩说谎
[33:17] I see, you’re emotionally invested. 我明白了 你现在很激动
[33:18] No, Isaac has been in the infirmary eight times 不 艾萨克在短短四个月内
[33:21] in four months. 进了八次医务室
[33:22] I have read each of these reports. 我每个报告都看了
[33:25] They’re excruciating. 这简直是酷刑
[33:26] You two are supposed to keep him safe. 你们俩应该保证他的安全
[33:29] Now, I can’t prove your intent, but for whatever reason, 我无法证实你们的动机 但不管是为什么
[33:31] you are knowingly placing him at risk. 你们在故意把他丢到险境里
[33:34] It’s all there on paper. 这里记录得明明白白
[33:38] Well, admirable. 勇气可嘉
[33:40] This city’s very lucky to have someone 有你这样公职人员
[33:42] with your diligence under its employ. 真是这座城市的荣幸
[33:44] However, given that I don’t see 但是 由于我没有看到
[33:46] any evidence of misconduct, 不当行为的相应证据
[33:49] I’m afraid I’m going to have to dismiss this allegation. 恐怕我只能撤销这次指控
[33:51] Officer Houghton, thank you for your time. 霍顿警官 谢谢你愿意抽出时间
[33:54] Isaac. 艾萨克
[33:55] Isaac, if you speak up about what’s going on, 艾萨克 如果你说出发生的事
[33:57] I swear, we will stand with you. 我发誓我们会站在你这边
[33:59] Isaac, Isaac! 艾萨克 艾萨克
[34:01] No, I’m not gonna let you! No! 不 我不会再听你的 不
[34:03] You can’t do this to me! 你不能这么对我
[34:05] – Stop this! – Get him out of here! -住手 -带他走
[34:07] – Get off me! – Come on, get out! -放开我 -快出来
[34:09] Tell them what you said you’d do to me! 告诉他们你会怎么对我
[34:10] – Get out! – Come on, come on! -出来 -快点 快点
[34:12] – He’s hurting him! – Stop! -他伤到他了 -住手
[34:14] Tell them what you said you’ll do to me if I snitched! 告诉他们如果我告密 你会怎么对我
[34:20] – You’re hurting him! – Get off me, man! -你伤到他了 -放开我
[34:24] Guys, tell them! Tell them what he does! 伙计们 告诉他们 告诉他们他都做了什么
[34:27] Tell them how he transfers us to beat on each other! 告诉他们他把我们转来转去让我们内斗
[34:29] Let’s go. 快走
[34:31] – Isaac! – Move. -艾萨克 -走
[34:32] Hands off. 放开我
[34:34] He stole money my mom gave me! 他偷了我妈给我的钱
[34:35] He told lies about me! 他还散布我的谣言
[34:36] Said I was a snitch so I’d get beat on. 说我是告密者 害我被人打
[34:38] Tell them about the Badlands, Houghton! 告诉他们恶土的事 霍顿
[34:44] You have two paramedics who will testify 现在你面前有两名医护人员
[34:45] in front of every alderman in this city 愿意在这座城市所有议员面前
[34:47] about what’s going on here. 为这里所发生的事作证
[34:48] If anything else happens to Isaac, we’ll make sure 要是艾萨克出什么事 我们绝对
[34:50] you go to prison for the rest of your life. 让你在监狱过完下半辈子
[34:52] Try us if you don’t think we’ll make that happen. 不信邪的话你就试试看
[35:10] No, I pressed that already. 不是 我已经按过了
[35:14] Look, just tell me: 麻烦你直接告诉我
[35:14] is there a button to turn it off? 有没有按钮能直接关掉它
[35:18] Casey. 凯西
[35:20] – Yeah? – Did you call what’s-her-name? -嗯 -你联系那个谁了吗
[35:22] Um, Jessa? Whatever her name is. 是叫婕萨吗
[35:23] – Yes. – And? -对 -然后呢
[35:25] Well, I–I texted her, but– 我给她发了信息 但是…
[35:30] Please help me. I cannot take this noise. 拜托 我受不了这个噪音了
[35:40] You almost don’t hear it after a while. 听习惯了就好了
[36:25] Jessa, I–we had– 婕萨 我…我们…
[36:28] Lose my number. 把我号码删了吧
[36:34] Chief. 队长
[36:37] Burgess. 伯吉斯
[36:45] See? 看到没
[36:48] Resolved itself. 自己就解决了
[36:53] I gotta hand it to you, 不得不说
[36:54] those County guys are no joke. 县少管所那些人真的很难搞
[36:56] Takes some serious grit 要在他们的地盘
[36:57] to go up against them in their own house. 搞他们真不是件易事
[36:59] What’s the fallout? 怎么了
[37:00] County Corrections placed Officer Houghton 县管教中心给霍顿警官
[37:01] on administrative leave pending a full investigation, 批了行政休假 以待全面调查
[37:04] and we’re working alongside Office of Professional Review 我们正在配合专业审查办公室
[37:07] to take a look at misconduct throughout the facility. 调查那里的不端行为
[37:09] Word is, there’s a good amount of it, 听说那儿的违法行为可不少
[37:10] but you’ve got inmates and parents talking now 但你们让囚犯和父母愿意开口了
[37:13] thanks to you two. 这都是你们的功劳
[37:14] What about Isaac? 那艾萨克呢
[37:15] Transferred to another facility 转到别的少管所了
[37:16] hand-picked by your friend in social services. 是你们在社会服务中心的朋友帮他选的
[37:18] It’s the best shot he has at a fresh start. 只有这样他才有希望重新开始
[37:21] I can’t tell you how good it is to hear that. 这真是个好消息啊
[37:23] Well, I promise you, 我向你们保证
[37:24] I won’t let this be an administrative fallout. 绝对不会让他们背后搞事
[37:26] I’m personally on it, both barrels. 我会亲自负责
[37:28] I hate that place. Glad to take it down. 我讨厌那个地方 可算给端了
[37:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:34] And Sylvie? 希尔薇
[37:36] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[37:39] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[37:53] Hello? 人呢
[37:55] Over here! 这边
[38:00] Okay. 好吧
[38:04] I was 100% sure you would text me the wrong address. 我本来觉得你肯定会给我发个错的地址
[38:10] This is your surprise date? 这就是你的惊喜约会
[38:14] Gonna teach you some scuba basics. 我打算教你潜水的基本技能
[38:16] You won’t become an expert, 虽然不会让你变成专家
[38:17] but you won’t have to say you’ve never done it before. 但你以后就不用说你没潜过了
[38:21] – Kelly, you didn’t have to– – I know. -凯利 你不必… -我知道
[38:25] Try this on. 穿上试试
[38:33] You know, now that you mention it, 既然你说到了
[38:34] this actually would be a pretty good look on me. 其实这个我穿还挺好看的
[38:39] Did you want to come help me try it on? 要不要帮我试穿呢
[38:43] Yes, no? 要 还是不要
[38:54] Who’s Boden with? 博登旁边那是谁
[38:55] Ah, chief from West Lawn. 西劳恩的队长
[38:57] Old friends. 老朋友
[39:04] So no word from Isaac’s mom? 艾萨克的妈妈还是没联系上
[39:07] I’m not giving up. 我不会放弃的
[39:09] Trauma this deep is hard to come back from, 这样沉重的伤痛确实难以忘怀
[39:11] but I’ve seen some families do it. 但我见过有些家庭做到了
[39:15] Well, they’re lucky to have you on their side. 还好有你愿意帮他们
[39:19] Listen, I was thinking… 听着 我在想…
[39:23] Isaac’s gonna need some support settling into his new digs. 艾萨克肯定需要有人帮他适应新生活
[39:26] Think you’d wanna come with me to visit? 你愿意和我一起去看他吗
[39:29] Yeah, yeah, I’d really like that. 好啊 我当然愿意
[39:32] Hey, here he is! The new guy! 他来了 我们的信任
[39:34] – Come on, pull up a chair. – Hey, glad you made it. -快来 找把椅子坐 -很高兴你能来
[39:36] – Hey, you guys. – What can I get you? -大家好 -来点什么
[39:38] Uh, anything on tap is good. 随便哪个啤酒都行
[39:41] First one’s on the house. 第一杯店家请
[39:47] Looks like he’s fitting in pretty well with your people. 看起来他融入得不错
[39:50] Oh, yeah. 当然了
[39:51] Nobody gives a warmer welcome. 我们都可热情了
[39:54] Thanks for agreeing to meet. 谢谢你愿意和我见面
[39:57] I hope I’m not coming across as overly protective, 希望你不会觉得我保护过度
[39:59] I just… 我只是…
[40:02] just have a soft spot for that kid. 挺心疼那个孩子的
[40:05] We’re looking after him. 我们会照顾他的
[40:07] Mostly trying to save him from himself. 主要是想帮他别被自己害了
[40:10] That is the challenge. 这正是困难之处
[40:13] Yeah. 是啊
[40:15] It’s just nice to see a happy ending to that story. 还好那样的故事有了好的结局
[40:19] Why? What do you mean? 这话什么意思
[40:21] Really? 你不知道
[40:24] We pulled that kid out of a rolling house fire 那孩子是我们在房屋火灾中救出来的
[40:27] when he was 12 years old. 当时他才12岁
[40:29] He lost everyone. 失去了所有亲人
[40:31] Mom, dad, little sister. 妈妈 爸爸 妹妹
[40:35] Then he started coming around to our station 从那以后 他就一直
[40:38] all the time after that. 来我们局里
[40:42] Looking for a new family, I guess. 应该是在寻找新的家庭吧
[40:46] Maybe he finally found one. 也许他现在终于找到了
[40:51] I’d better go say hi. 我得去跟他打个招呼
[40:53] Thanks. 谢了
[40:54] Yeah. 嗯
[40:59] Hey. 嗨
[41:00] Hey! 嗨
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme