Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Sylvie Brett? 希尔薇·布莱特
[00:06] You almost ruined everything that I have worked for, Hope. 你差点毁了我辛苦经营的一切 霍普
[00:08] Take your drama back to Fowlerton. 带上你的表演回富勒顿去吧
[00:10] Everybody said she’ll be back someday 大家都说”她肯定会回来
[00:12] ’cause Chicago’s too fast for her, 因为芝加哥对她来说节奏太快”
[00:14] and I guess they were right. 我猜大家说得对
[00:16] Hi, are you my partner? 你是我的搭档吗
[00:17] Yeah, Chad Collins. Where’s the pisser at? 是的 我叫查德·柯林斯 厕所在哪里
[00:24] Firefighter down! 有消防员受伤
[00:26] I love you, brother. 我爱你 兄弟
[00:27] I’m gonna miss you. 我会想你的
[00:29] Brian Zvonecek was a hell of a firefighter. 布莱恩·兹沃内切克是一名卓越的消防员
[00:30] 以此悼念 消防员布莱恩·”奥蒂斯”·兹沃内切克 牺牲于2019年5月22日阿诺床垫公司火灾 以及所有过去或将来为他人献出生命的消防员
[00:32] From this day forward, 从今天起
[00:33] this memorial site is sacred ground. 这座纪念碑就是我们的圣地
[00:37] So as you can see, it gets lots of light 可以看到 这里采光很好
[00:39] and, uh, this is the third bedroom. 这里是三卧
[00:44] It’s got a big closet and, um, 有一个大衣橱
[00:47] a partial view of the skyline, 还能看到部分天际线
[00:49] if you, uh– if you stand right here. 如果站在这里的话
[00:52] Anyway, yeah. That’s the tour. 差不多这样 讲解结束了
[00:55] Nice. 很好啊
[00:57] Yeah, it’s a– it’s a great place, um… 对 这里很不错
[00:59] You’d love it here, really. 你们会喜欢的
[01:02] If you don’t mind my asking, 希望你别介意我问一句
[01:03] why are you breaking your lease? 你为什么想转租卧室出去呢
[01:04] Oh, uh, it’s… 是因为
[01:07] it’s just too much space for me. 对我来说空间有点大
[01:27] Hey, you hear any updates from Casey about 凯西有没有跟你说
[01:29] the permanent Truck replacement? 云梯车永远找不到的替补
[01:30] – No, nothing yet. – It’s been a while. -还没听说 -已经挺久了
[01:33] Yeah, replacing Otis is a tall order. 是啊 奥蒂斯的替补可不好找
[01:36] No doubt about that. 毫不怀疑
[01:41] Hey, we’ll have you back in Engine soon enough. 没关系 很快就会让你回水罐车的
[01:47] I can wait. 我不急
[01:53] Come on. 走吧
[01:54] Wow, how many shampoos does one woman need? 天哪 一个女人需要多少洗发水
[01:58] when Brett emptied her locker, 布莱特把储物柜腾空之后
[01:59] I took in her toiletries. 我就接手了她的洗漱用品
[02:01] I didn’t want them to feel abandoned. 我不希望它们觉得被抛弃了
[02:06] – Good morning, ladies. – Morning. -早上好 女士们 -早上好
[02:12] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[02:14] Pull up the towel, Collins. This isn’t a strip club. 把毛巾往上拉一拉 柯林斯 这又不是脱衣舞俱乐部
[02:18] I’m gonna kill that guy. I mean who–who walks around 我要砍死他 都开始上班了
[02:21] nude when shift already started? 怎么能光着身子到处走
[02:24] He’s not that bad. 他没那么糟糕啦
[02:25] And you gotta admit, the scenery is kind of nice. 你得承认 确实挺养眼的
[02:28] It’s not nice enough 身材养眼的程度
[02:29] to compensate for the rest of him. 不足以弥补他其他的缺点
[02:31] Okay, Foster– Collins is your partner. 好了 福斯特 柯林斯是你的搭档
[02:35] At least for now and as much as it sucks, 至少暂时是 虽然我们都不希望这样
[02:39] Brett is not coming back, 但布莱特不会回来了
[02:41] so you gotta make this work. 所以你必须适应现实
[02:46] – Let’s go. – Truck 81, Ambulance 61, -走吧 -81号云梯车 61号救护车
[02:48] person trapped, 9724 North Dayton… 有人受困 北代顿9724号…
[03:11] Help! 救命
[03:14] Help! 救命
[03:16] Don’t let him move an inch! 别让他动
[03:18] And cordon off the area underneath, just in case. 在下面布设好警戒线 以防万一
[03:20] Hey! Can’t you lower him down? 你们不能把他放下来吗
[03:22] That rope is barely securing him. 那根绳子勉强稳住了他
[03:24] The smallest move could send him into free fall. 他稍微动一下都可能会直接掉下来
[03:26] Help me! Help! 救救我 救命啊
[03:28] Casey, we need the aerial. 凯西 我们需要云梯
[03:30] Yep. Kidd, get Truck as close 对 基德 让云梯车过来
[03:32] as you can and position the ladder. 尽量靠近 然后把云梯架好
[03:33] Arnold, back up 90. 阿诺德 向后90英尺
[03:35] They were moving a piano from the fifth floor 他们正在从五层搬一架钢琴
[03:37] when the rope snapped. 但是绳子突然断了
[03:38] I don’t know why dispatch sent us. 我不知道为什么指挥部派我们过来
[03:40] The longest ladder we carry doesn’t get us halfway there. 我们车上最长的云梯也够不到一半
[03:42] If we can get to that balcony, 如果我们能到阳台
[03:43] maybe we could reach him with a pike pole. 也许可以用长搭钩够到他
[03:45] – Go. – Tony, Capp, -去吧 -托尼 卡普
[03:46] get in that unit. 进单元楼
[03:51] 81, as fast as you can. 云梯车 尽快过来
[03:53] Good, good, good, good, good. Whoa. 好 很好 很好 小心
[03:54] Copy that, Captain. 收到 队长
[03:59] Help me! 救命
[04:00] Help! Help me. 救命 救救我
[04:06] Hey, give me a hand. 帮我一下
[04:09] Come on. You got it? 来 你准备好了吗
[04:15] Hey, what’s your candidate up to? 等等 你的后备队员在干什么
[04:18] Gallo, what the hell you doing? 加洛 你他妈要干什么
[04:21] Get me down from here! 快把我放下去
[04:33] Gallo! 加洛
[04:37] Guy is gonna get himself killed. 他会害死自己的
[04:49] Come on, kid. 加油 孩子
[05:14] Sev–going up. 西弗莱德 上去了
[05:25] Help–help! Help! 救命 救命
[05:41] Help me! 救命啊
[05:48] – Help me, get me– – I got you, I got you. -救救我 -我来了 我来了
[05:51] Yeah, you’re good–you’re good. 没事了 别害怕
[06:08] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[06:10] I got him. Hang in there. 我接住他了 坚持住
[06:12] Take your time. 慢慢来
[06:14] All right, I got him. Let go. 好 我接到他了 放开吧
[06:30] All right! 好
[06:36] That was a hell of a performance. 你刚才的表现真的很厉害
[06:37] You okay? 你还好吗
[06:39] Yeah, just another dull day in the CFD, am I right? 没事 这不就是消防局平凡的日常吗
[06:46] Come on. 走吧
[06:51] Excited for your first shift? 第一次恢复上班激动吗
[06:53] Yeah, it’ll be nice to be back on the job. 是啊 回归岗位感觉一定很好
[06:55] – Not used to all this down time. – Yeah. -我不习惯这么多休息时间 -是啊
[06:58] Sylvie! 希尔薇
[07:03] Hey, Hope. 霍普
[07:05] Oh, and you must be the chaplain. 你一定是特遣牧师了
[07:07] You can call me Kyle. 你可以叫我凯尔
[07:09] This is Hope Jacquinot, 这是霍普·夏克诺
[07:10] my old friend from high school that I told you about. 我跟你提过的高中朋友
[07:14] Well, that sounds ominous. 听起来真不吉利
[07:17] Any friend of Sylvie’s is a friend of mine. 希尔薇的朋友就是我的朋友
[07:19] Well, I owe you a big thanks, Kyle. 我要好好谢谢你 凯尔
[07:21] We’ve all missed Sylvie so much, 我们大家都特别想念希尔薇
[07:22] and because of you she’s home. 而多亏了你 她回家了
[07:29] Have you been down Walnut Street since you’ve been back? 你回来以后去过沃尔内特街吗
[07:31] Claremont Diner is still there, believe it or not. 不管你信不信 克莱蒙餐厅居然还开着
[07:33] – Oh, really? – It’s our old -是吗 -那是我们高中时
[07:34] high school hangout. Best milkshakes in the world. 经常去的地方 有全世界最美味的奶昔
[07:37] The size of a Cadillac. 量还巨大
[07:38] We should meet up there for old times’ sake. 我们应该去那重温一下过去的时光
[07:40] – Catch up. – Oh, um… -叙叙旧 -哦…
[07:41] you know, it’s just–it’s just kind of crazy right now 目前我们都手忙脚乱的
[07:43] what with the move and my new job, so… 搬家还有我的新工作 所以…
[07:51] I screwed up big time when I saw Sylvie last, in Chicago. 我上次在芝加哥见到希尔薇时闯了大祸
[07:55] I know that a milkshake is not the answer, 我明白一杯奶昔弥补不回来
[07:57] but maybe it’s a start? 但也许它是个开始
[08:00] I would do anything for the chance 能有机会让我解释一下
[08:01] to explain things and apologize properly. 并正式道歉的话 什么我都愿意
[08:10] I’ll check my work schedule. 我去看看我的工作安排
[08:15] I’ll take that. Thanks, Sylvie. 这个可以 谢谢 希尔薇
[08:31] Bad news. Vlad and Dmitri are out. 坏消息 弗拉德和迪米特里都不干了
[08:35] You couldn’t talk ’em into it? 你没办法说服他们吗
[08:38] Bummer. 真扫兴
[08:39] Who’s Vlad and… 谁是弗拉德和…
[08:40] Dmitri–Otis’s brothers. 迪米特里 都是奥蒂斯的兄弟
[08:42] They inherited his share of Molly’s, 他们继承了他在莫利酒吧的股份
[08:45] but they’d rather put the money 但他们宁可把钱去买
[08:47] in municipal bonds or something. 政府债券之类的
[08:48] And that’s their right, 那是他们的权利
[08:51] but I ain’t got the cash to buy ’em out. 可我没有钱把他们的股份买过来
[08:58] Okay… 好吧…
[09:00] Hey, what do you say, Mouch, huh? 穆奇 你觉得怎么样
[09:06] How would you like to buy into Molly’s? 你愿意参股到莫利酒吧吗
[09:08] I know you got cash stashed inside that mattress. 我知道你把现金都藏在床垫里
[09:11] No, thanks, I got retirement looming on the horizon. 谢了吧 我就快退休了
[09:14] The last thing I need is to dump my savings into a bar. 我绝不会把钱扔进个酒吧里
[09:17] But you already spend all your money at Molly’s! 可你已经把钱都花在莫利酒吧了
[09:20] I’m offering you a piece of the action 我是给你个机会参与其中
[09:22] and…discounted drinks at the employee rate. 酒水还可以享受员工折扣
[09:28] Could you… 劳驾您…
[09:31] Don’t look at me, all right? I’ve been paying rent 别看我行不行 我可是一个人付了
[09:33] by myself for months now. It’s bleeding me dry. 好几个月房租了 我都快没钱了
[09:36] Why don’t you go ask somebody 你怎么不去问
[09:37] who makes that sweet lieutenant’s pay? 拿着副队的高工资的人呢
[09:40] Severide, how would you like to buy 西弗莱德 你愿意把奥蒂斯在
[09:42] Otis’s share of Molly’s, huh? 莫利酒吧的股份买下来吗
[09:44] It’s a hell of a business opportunity. 这可是难得的商业机会
[09:45] Plus, you’re there all the time anyway. 再说 你反正老待在那
[09:48] I go to Molly’s because I wanna drink, 我去莫利酒吧是因为我想喝酒
[09:50] not fix the urinal. 不是为了去修小便池的
[09:51] I already replaced that urinal. 我已经换过小便池了
[09:53] It works just fine. 好用得很
[09:59] You know, Hermann’s got a point. 赫尔曼说得有点道理
[10:02] We are at Molly’s all the time. 我们的确老是去莫利酒吧
[10:05] We really need to get out more. You know, just the two of us. 我们确实应该多出去 就我们俩
[10:11] You know, Boden said I could use his boat whenever I want, 博登说我可以随时用他的船
[10:13] since I help maintain it. 因为我帮忙维护
[10:15] Maybe we could go out on the lake, do some fishing… 也许我们可以去湖上 钓个鱼…
[10:18] How about you leave the fishing gear behind 把钓鱼竿丢一边去怎么样
[10:20] because I got a new bikini and a cocktail thermos 因为我有个新的比基尼还有鸡尾酒保温杯
[10:23] that will provide all the recreation we need. 这些足够让我们开开心心的了
[10:28] – That’s a much better plan. – Thank you. -这计划好得多呢 -谢谢
[10:32] Two C’s in a word? It’s gotta be a mistake. 一个单词里有两个字母C 搞错了吧
[10:36] I tell you, these word jumbles are something. 跟你们说 这些拼词游戏有两下子
[10:43] Click! 点击
[10:44] The word is click! 这个单词是点击
[10:46] Yahoo! 太牛了
[10:53] I know who I want. 我知道我想要谁
[10:55] For Otis’s spot, you mean? 你是说代替奥蒂斯位置的人
[10:57] – That’s right. – Well, at long last. -没错 -可算等来了
[10:58] Come on. Don’t keep me in suspense. 说吧 别卖关子了
[11:00] Blake Gallo– the candidate on Engine 90 布雷克·加洛 50号水罐车的后备队员
[11:03] from that rescue this morning. 今早救援的那个
[11:07] No. 不行
[11:09] What do you mean no? 为什么不行
[11:10] He’s a great kid. 他是个不错的小伙子
[11:11] I’ve been asking around about him. 我四处打听了一下
[11:12] You can’t have him. 他不能给你
[11:16] I talked to his lieutenant, Loomis. 我和他的队副卢米斯都谈过了
[11:17] He’d consider transferring Gallo… 他会觉得调加洛…
[11:19] He’s a daredevil, Casey. 他太冒失 凯西
[11:21] He’s not coming into my firehouse. 我不让他来我的消防队
[11:22] Chief, as captain of Truck 81, 队长 作为81号水罐车的队长
[11:24] I should have the right to pick my own crew. 我应该有权力挑选我自己的队员
[11:26] I have just buried a firefighter. 我刚刚安葬了一位消防员
[11:30] I am not gonna bury another one. 我不想要再去安葬一位
[11:40] Find someone else. 另外找个人吧
[12:12] I really appreciate you coming. 你能来我太感谢了
[12:15] Well, I did it for Kyle, to be honest. 说实话 我是为了凯尔才来的
[12:17] He’s big on forgiveness. Must be the chaplain thing. 他很强调谅解 当神父一定都这样
[12:26] Oh, I have to show you something. 我得给你看样东西
[12:27] Come here. Look! 过来看看
[12:34] Can you believe that’s still here? 你能相信它居然还在吗
[12:35] Oh, my God. Twihards. 我的天 《暮光之城》死忠
[12:38] How many times did we see that movie? 那电影我们看了多少遍
[12:39] A hundred? No, more, I bet. 一百遍 不 肯定还要多
[12:45] I’m really sorry, Sylvie. 我真的很抱歉 希尔薇
[12:48] For everything. 为所有的事
[12:53] I never told you this, but right before 我一直没和你说过 但就在
[12:54] I got to Chicago, I was in an abusive relationship… 我去芝加哥之前 我和人交往时遭到虐待…
[12:57] and it messed with my head more than I realized. 把我的脑子都搞坏了 比我意识到的还要坏
[13:00] I’m not trying to excuse anything, I just– 我不是为自己找理由 只是…
[13:03] I just wanted you to know. 我只是想让你知道
[13:07] I’m sorry for what you’ve been through. 我很遗憾
[13:09] Don’t–I’ve made some bad choices in my life 不用 在找男人方面
[13:12] when it comes to men. 我做过一些错误的选择
[13:15] But on the opposite end of the spectrum, wow… 可和我截然相反的 看看你…
[13:17] your guy. He’s pretty special. 你的男人 他很特别
[13:21] – He is. – It’s funny. -确实 -说起来挺逗的
[13:22] I was so sure that you would end up with a firefighter. 我特别肯定你一定会找个消防员
[13:25] I mean, there’s some awesome guys at your firehouse. 你的消防队里有些很不错的小伙子
[13:27] No, I could never date anyone there. 我不能和那里的人交往
[13:29] It’s against the rules. 这不符合规定
[13:30] Pretty much everyone breaks them, but still. 虽说基本上大家都会违反 但规定就是规定
[13:34] You never had a thing for any of those guys? 你从来没对那些人动过心吗
[13:36] Come on. 说说吧
[13:41] It’s pretty crazy how much I miss everyone at 51. 我想51队的所有人想得都快疯了
[13:48] You’re gonna make a wonderful life for yourself here, Sylvie. 你在这里也会活得很精彩 希尔薇
[14:00] Hey. I was looking for you. 我一直在找你
[14:03] Hey…just chill-axing. 我只是想放松一下
[14:06] Waiting for the next call. What’s up? 等着下一次出勤 有什么事吗
[14:11] I got this for you. 我找了本这个给你
[14:12] Maybe I was a little tough on you, so I just wanted… 也许我对你太严厉了点 所以我只是想
[14:17] You got me word scrambles? 你给我弄了本单词拼写游戏
[14:22] How’d you know I like these? 你怎么知道我喜欢这个
[14:24] ‘Cause you play them all day. 因为你白天都在玩
[14:26] And night. 晚上也在玩
[14:29] Thank you, Foster. That’s really cool of you. 谢谢你 福斯特 你真好
[14:35] Whoa, these are super tough. 这些超级难
[14:47] – Hey, Chloe! – Here’s the beautiful girl. -你好 克洛伊 -小美女来了
[14:50] Hello, sweetheart. Hi, Tuesday. 你好 亲爱的星期二
[14:53] You walk Tuesday? 你在遛星期二
[14:55] Sometimes. 偶尔遛遛
[14:56] Last I saw Joe, he was in the common room. 我出来之前 乔在公共活动室里
[14:59] I was looking for you, actually. 实际上我是来找你的
[15:02] – You have a minute? – Sure. -你有空吗 -当然
[15:13] I’m just… 我只是
[15:14] I wanted to check in with you about Joe. 我想问你点乔的事
[15:17] I know how close you guys are, how much you mean to him, 我知道你们都很亲密 也知道你对他很重要
[15:20] and I can tell Otis is still on his mind… 我能看出他还是很想念奥蒂斯
[15:23] all the time. 一直如此
[15:24] And Brett leaving, that hurts too. 而且布莱特走了 也让大家很伤心
[15:27] I guess I’m just wondering if you think there’s something 我只想问问你觉得我可以做点什么
[15:31] I can do to help him better. 让他没那么难过
[15:33] Kiddo, this is a real tough one. 孩子 这真的是个难题
[15:37] We’re all dealing with it different. 我们都在用不同的方式面对这件事
[15:39] Some of us are talking about it, some aren’t. 有些人会找人倾诉 也有些人不会
[15:41] Some are just throwing themselves 有些人只是更努力地
[15:43] harder into the job or… 投入到工作中或者…
[15:46] taking the occasional stroll around the firehouse 在悲伤太难以承受时
[15:49] when a wave of it hits too hard. 绕着消防局走走
[15:52] Only thing that’s gonna get any of us through it 唯一能帮我们挺过这一切的就是
[15:55] is feeling like we’re not alone. 让我们觉得自己并不孤独
[15:58] That’s what you’re doing for Joe 你正在为乔这样做
[16:00] and, far as I’m concerned, there’s nothing more important. 而且在我看来 没什么比这个更重要了
[16:06] Yeah. 是的
[16:15] Damn it. 该死
[16:25] Damn it. Come on. 该死 拜托
[16:30] Listen–I don’t know boats, 听着 我对船不了解
[16:33] but maybe… 但也许
[16:35] I could help with the stress part of all this. 我能帮忙缓解压力
[16:38] No, no–it’s either a bad connection 不 不 有可能是接触不良
[16:41] or this whole wiring harness is shot. 也可能是整个线束被打坏了
[16:50] Okay, all right, that’s it. I’m gonna call Harbor Tow 行 好吧 这样 我给港口拖船打电话
[16:54] and I’m gonna have them tow us back. 让他们把我们拖回去
[16:55] No–no, no, no, no, no. I’m gonna get this going. 不不不 我会搞定的
[16:58] You’ve been saying that for an hour. 你已经这样说了一小时了
[17:00] Stella, there’s no chance we’re calling for a rescue. 史黛拉 我们绝不能叫救援
[17:03] Zero. 绝不
[17:08] I cannot wait to tell the boys about this one. 我等不及要跟伙计们讲这件事了
[17:11] The firefighter who 等着别人
[17:12] had to get himself rescued off the lake. 把自己从湖里救出去的消防员
[17:15] Talk about irony, too. 说起来真讽刺
[17:17] The intrepid Kelly Severide, 这位英勇无畏的凯利·西弗莱德
[17:19] helpless and lost at sea… 也会在海里无助地等待救援
[17:23] This guy’s like a big, important firefighter, so… 这家伙是位名声在外 功勋赫赫的消防员
[17:27] Ah, we got it from here, Tommy. 汤米 这里交给我们吧
[17:29] Thanks for the help. 谢谢你帮忙
[17:30] You can go back and work on your tan. 回去晒太阳吧
[17:32] You’re drifting, bro. 你漂远了 兄弟
[17:34] Bring it back in. 把它开过来点
[17:36] I’m trying, I’m trying. 我在尽量开了
[17:39] Give it more juice, bro. 再加点油 兄弟
[17:45] – Help! – Mikey! -救命 -麦奇
[17:46] Keep up the… 抓住…
[17:47] Mikey, Keep up the… 麦奇 抓住…
[17:48] Kill the motor 把发动机关掉
[17:49] Mikey 麦奇
[17:50] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[17:52] Mikey, come on! 麦奇 快
[17:55] Get that motor shut off! 把发动机关掉
[18:02] Mikey! 麦奇
[18:03] Mikey, come on! 麦奇 快
[18:11] – Mikey, give me your hand! – Help!. -麦奇 把手给我 -救命
[18:13] Give me your hand, Mikey! Mikey! 把手给我 麦奇 麦奇
[18:15] Help 救命
[18:18] I got you. Come on, come on. 我抓住你了 加油 加油
[18:31] Where are they? 他们去哪了
[18:33] Are they dead? 他们死了吗
[18:41] – Help him up. – All right. -拉他上去 -好
[18:47] Tommy! 汤米
[18:49] – It’s okay. – We need an ambulance. -好了 -我们需要救护车
[18:50] – Call 911. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -快报警 -好 好好
[18:52] – Just breathe, I got ya. – Mikey, I’m sorry. -保持呼吸 有我在 -麦奇 对不起
[18:57] You’re gonna be all right, buddy. 你会没事的 伙计
[18:58] Just sit tight. 等着吧
[19:00] Okay. 好
[19:13] How you doing? 你怎么样
[19:16] Hermann, what are these? 赫尔曼 这是什么
[19:20] – Those are cherries, Trudy. – This place… -那是樱桃 特鲁迪 -这地方…
[19:22] – Well, here we go… – A little effort would -好 说吧 -只要稍微花点精力
[19:24] go such a long way making things better. 就能让这地方彻底改观
[19:27] For example, these little jobbies? 比如这些花哨的小玩意
[19:29] These are a disgrace. 显得很没品味
[19:31] You know how they make them glow? 你知道它们为什么会闪闪发光吗
[19:32] First, they bleach ’em in calcium chloride 他们先用氯化钙漂白
[19:34] and sulfur dioxide… 然后再用二氧化硫…
[19:36] Hey, hey, hey, hey–enough. 够了
[19:37] No one wants to hear that. 没人想听这个
[19:39] Hang on. 等等
[19:41] Hey, it’s Brett! She’s on the FaceTime. 是布莱特 她要跟我们视频
[19:44] Back, back, back. Hang on. 退后 退后 退后 等等
[19:49] Hey, there’s our pioneer woman. 我们的先锋女性出现了
[19:51] How’s life on the plains? 回归平淡的生活如何
[19:52] Hey, hey, Hermann. Oh, I’m so glad you answered. 赫尔曼 我很高兴你接了
[19:56] I thought you’d be busy. 我以为你肯定在忙
[19:58] Never too busy for you. 再忙都要跟你视频
[20:00] I miss you guys. 我想死你们了
[20:01] We miss you more. So, listen, everybody here 我们也很想你 听着 这里所有人
[20:04] wants to talk to you and say hi. 都想跟你说话 打个招呼
[20:06] Sylvie! 希尔薇
[20:07] Hey–hey, Mouch. Hey, Trudy. 你好 穆奇 你好 特鲁迪
[20:10] How’s Molly’s? What’s happening? 莫利酒吧怎么样 发生什么事了
[20:12] We’re eating nuclear waste. 我们在吃核废料
[20:14] What about you? 你呢
[20:16] I’m just settling in, I guess. 我还在适应这里的生活
[20:19] Yeah, sure, sure. Hey, hang on a second– 当然 等一下
[20:21] I’m gonna pass you down. 让其他人也和你说两句
[20:24] Hey, Sylvie, what’s up? 希尔薇 你好吗
[20:26] Oh, Joe, I’m so glad you’re there. 乔 真高兴你也在那
[20:30] well, I start with Fowlerton FD tomorrow, 我明天要去福勒顿消防局工作了
[20:32] and I’m a little nervous… 有些紧张
[20:33] Oh, don’t be. They’re not gonna know 别紧张 等他们亲眼看到
[20:35] what hit ’em once they see Chicago Sylvie kick into gear… 芝加哥的希尔薇之后 就会知道有多厉害了
[20:37] I don’t know about that. 我可不确定
[20:38] Here’s Foster. 福斯特和你说
[20:39] Oh, okay–well, bye, Joe. Um, I miss you. 好吧 再见 乔 我想你
[20:42] Hey, girl, it feels like 100 years since you been gone. 姐妹 感觉就像你已经走了一百年一样
[20:44] I know, I know. You have to come and visit. 我知道 你必须得过来看看
[20:47] We looked at houses today. You know–to buy 我们今天看了要买的房子
[20:51] and we found this nice one with a great guest bedroom 我们找到了一间不错的房 有一间漂亮的客卧
[20:54] and, um, a beautiful garden… 还有一个很好看的花园
[20:58] Sounds perfect. 听上去很完美
[21:00] I’m so glad that things are working out for you. 我很高兴你在那过得还不错
[21:02] Hang on, here’s Hermann. 等等 赫尔曼和你说
[21:04] Oh, uh, how are you? How’s the new partner? 你还好吗 新搭档怎么样
[21:06] Hey, uh, listen, the customers are barking at me, 听着 顾客冲我喊了
[21:08] so I gotta go, but come back for a visit real soon. 我得先挂了 但你要尽快回来看看
[21:11] You gotta see the memorial they made for Otis. 你得看看他们给奥蒂斯做的纪念碑
[21:14] It’s–it’s a beauty. 真的很好看
[21:16] Yeah, I wish I was there right now. 是啊 我希望自己现在就在那儿
[21:18] I said I’m coming! Hold onto your horses. 我说我来了 你们等等
[21:21] Bye, Sylvie! 再见 希尔薇
[21:39] Oh, after all the big plans, look where we end up. 安排得这么天花乱坠 看看最后还是来了这里
[21:44] We can make up for today. How about a road trip… 我们还可以弥补一下 去自驾怎么样
[21:47] – to Pictured Rocks? – Ooh, I like that idea. -去皮克彻罗克斯 -这主意我喜欢
[21:52] Except I will drive this time. 但这次我来开车
[21:55] Severide. 西弗莱德
[22:01] You remember Gallo? 记得加洛吗
[22:04] From the pulley rescue yesterday, sure. 昨天的滑轮救援 当然记得
[22:06] This is Kelly Severide. 这位是凯利·西弗莱德
[22:08] I know who you are, Lieutenant. 我认识你 副队长
[22:09] Blake Gallo, good to meet you. 布雷克·加洛 幸会
[22:11] That was a hell of a save back there. 上次的救援可太漂亮了
[22:12] Thanks–yeah, that was fun. 谢谢 还挺有意思的
[22:14] Pretty stupid, too. 也挺蠢的
[22:15] I had a clean route and good holds. 我看清路线了 抓得也很牢
[22:18] No different than on sighting a rock wall, really. 其实和爬攀岩墙没什么两样
[22:20] Except that was no climbing gym. 不过这可不是攀岩场
[22:22] One false move– that’s a five-story drop to the concrete. 走错一步 就从五层楼的高度摔到水泥地上了
[22:24] He does have a point. 他说的确实有道理
[22:26] You could’ve waited for us to get our ladder in place. 你本可以等我们把救援梯架好
[22:29] Victim was slipping– he wouldn’t have held out that long, 受害人在往下滑 他抓不了太久了
[22:31] so I did the mental calculus. 我在心里计算了一下
[22:32] You know, gaming out different scenarios. 设想了很多不同的场景
[22:36] What I kept coming back to was 在我脑海中反复重演的画面就是
[22:37] if I just stood there and this guy falls to his death… 如果我站着 眼睁睁看着那个人摔死
[22:40] I’ll never be able to live with myself. 我永远都无法原谅自己
[22:46] Damn, I gotta dip. 该死 我得闪人了
[22:48] It was really nice meeting you guys. 很高兴见到你们
[22:49] Captain, thanks for the beer. 队长 谢谢你的啤酒
[22:51] – Thanks for coming out. – Yeah. -谢谢你能来 -当然
[22:53] I hope our paths cross again. 希望以后有机会再见面
[22:55] I feel like I could learn a lot from you guys. 感觉我可以从你们身上学到很多
[23:04] Talent and heart in spades. Tell me that’s not exactly 有天赋 也有勇气 这难道
[23:07] the kind of energy we need at 51 right now. 不就是51队需要的新鲜血液吗
[23:10] Did he say, “I gotta dip”? 他是不是说”我得闪人了”
[23:12] What that kid’s got, you can’t teach. 那孩子拥有的东西是教不会的
[23:15] He could be a real shot in the arm for the whole house. 他可以为整个消防局带来鼓舞
[23:18] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[23:20] But how are you gonna convince Boden? 但你怎么说服博登呢
[24:06] I didn’t see you at Molly’s last night. 昨晚我没在莫利酒吧看见你
[24:11] Maybe you should come by more often… 也许你应该多出来
[24:13] Hang out? 玩玩
[24:15] Look, Foster… 福斯特
[24:19] I am picking up on your vibe and I am really flattered, 我入了你的眼 真是受宠若惊
[24:24] but I’ve got a girlfriend, so this… 但我有女朋友 所以
[24:30] Is never gonna happen. 这是不可能的
[24:33] You are a great girl… 你是个很好的女孩
[24:38] And I know… 我知道
[24:42] that you’re gonna find somebody. 你会找到那个他的
[24:45] Ambulance 61, person down, 1291 Wrightwood… 61号救护车 有人倒地 怀特伍德1291号
[24:48] I was about to make a power shake. 我刚打算做杯奶昔
[25:01] Hurry, please! She’s getting worse! 请快一点 她越来越不行了
[25:07] She was so tired, 她非常疲劳
[25:08] and I thought it was just jet lag, but when she woke up, 我以为只是没倒过来时差 但她醒来后
[25:11] she was blotchy and she was having trouble breathing. 她身上起了斑 呼吸也有困难
[25:15] – Addy! – Mommy! -艾迪 -妈妈
[25:20] Mommy–my legs! I can’t feel them. 妈妈 我感受不到我的腿了
[25:23] Let’s take a look, sweetie. 我们来看看 亲爱的
[25:26] What’s wrong with her? Help her, please. 她怎么了 请帮帮她
[25:31] This blotchiness and wheezing– 这条疤痕 还有她的喘息声
[25:32] seems like an allergic reaction. 看上去像过敏症状
[25:34] Give me the EpiPen. Does she have any allergies? 把肾上腺素笔给我 她有过敏吗
[25:36] Uh, no. I mean, I don’t think so. 不 我想没有
[25:39] An allergic reaction that causes paralysis? 过敏症状会导致麻痹吗
[25:41] Can you move your arms, Addy? 胳膊能动吗 艾迪
[25:43] – Paralysis is spreading. – This doesn’t make any sense. -麻痹在扩散 -这没有道理
[25:45] She’s probably just trying to get out of school. 她也许只是不想上学
[25:48] EpiPen. 给我肾上腺素笔
[25:53] EpiPen! 肾上腺素笔
[26:07] You mentioned jet lag. Have you two been traveling? 你说过倒时差 你们最近出去旅游过吗
[26:10] Uh, for the last two weeks, yes, in Australia. 前两周去了澳大利亚
[26:16] What is it? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[26:18] Just wanna see if… 我只想看看
[26:23] Yep, there it is. 没错 找到了
[26:25] She has a tick. 她长虱子了
[26:26] One of the medical journals published an article 有一本医学期刊上发表了文章
[26:29] a few weeks ago about a disease showing up in ticks 几周前在不同的国家出现了
[26:31] in certain countries. 由虱子携带的疾病
[26:32] It can cause these symptoms in young bite victims. 会导致这些症状出现在年轻的患者身上
[26:35] This medicine’s helping you breathe, huh? 这药能帮助你呼吸 对吗
[26:37] Okay. 好了
[26:43] Okay. 好了
[26:45] All right–we’re gonna get her to the hospital, 好了 我们要送她去医院
[26:47] put her on some antibiotics. 给她开点抗生素
[26:49] The paralysis should subside in a few hours. 麻痹症状几小时内应该就会消失
[26:52] Okay. 好的
[26:53] Okay, let’s get that stair chair open. 好了 把折叠椅打开吧
[26:55] Hey, baby, you hear that? 宝贝 你听到了吗
[26:57] You’re gonna be okay. 你没事的
[27:00] Stair chair. 折叠椅
[27:04] Hey, chief, I was just wondering 队长 我在想
[27:05] how I should fill out the shift paperwork… 这个轮班表要怎么填
[27:08] How many coach of the year awards does Kelly have to win 凯利要拿几次年度最佳教练
[27:11] before they stop questioning his every move? 他们才能不再质疑他的决策
[27:15] Bunch of know-it-all announcers. 一群自以为是的解说员
[27:17] You had a question for me? 你有事情要问我吗
[27:19] Yeah–well, I was– I started filling out the shift paperwork, 是的 我 我刚才在填轮班表
[27:22] but then I realized I’ve never gone a shift 但我想起来我从来没有过
[27:24] with no calls before. 值班不出警的时候
[27:25] Welcome to Fowlerton! 欢迎来到福勒顿
[27:27] This is the best part. You just sign your name. 这是最棒的事 你只需要签名
[27:30] Leave the whole form blank. There’s no extra work. 不用填表 没有别的事要做
[27:41] – See you next shift, Chief. – You bet. -下个轮班见 队长 -好的
[27:44] Yes! 棒
[28:01] Sylvie… 希尔薇
[28:03] your fiancé was just giving me some advice. 你的未婚夫只是在给我出主意
[28:05] Jordan’s having a PTSD kind of thing, you know, 乔登有点创伤后应激障碍
[28:07] firefighter stuff. 消防员的事
[28:11] I’m sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[28:13] I’ll just let you two get back to talking. 那你们继续聊
[28:29] Hey, you talk to Chief yet about what’s-his-name? 你跟队长谈过了吗 他叫什么
[28:31] Gallo? 加洛
[28:33] I, uh…took a roundabout approach. 我 迂回了一下
[28:36] Left Gallo’s records on Boden’s desk before he got in. 趁他没来把加洛的资料放他桌上了
[28:39] Hoping he’ll get curious and have a look. 希望他会好奇地看一眼
[28:44] I’m steering clear of the big man myself, 我也在躲他
[28:47] ever since I left his boat in a nonoperational state. 就从上次我把他的船开坏了开始
[28:50] – Oh, no. – Yeah, I-I… -不是吧 -是的 我 我
[28:53] I bought a new wiring harness. 我买了新的电线
[28:54] I’m trying to fix it before he finds out. 想在他发现之前修好
[28:57] – Good luck with that. – Yeah, thanks. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[29:01] So are you gonna follow up about Gallo, 所以你打算继续争取加洛
[29:02] or let the chips fall? 还是顺其自然
[29:04] Well, I-I’m not eager to push my luck with Boden, but… 我 我不想在博登那里碰运气 但是
[29:08] I have to pursue this. 我还是得努力
[29:10] We need it. 我们需要这个
[29:16] Excuse me, Lieutenant. Thanks. 不好意思 副队 谢谢
[29:19] You’re not sitting on a pile of cash 你不会家里有矿
[29:21] I don’t know about, huh, Ritter? 而我不知道吧 里特
[29:24] I wish. Sorry. 我倒希望 抱歉
[29:27] Eh, it’s my problem, not yours. 这是我的麻烦 不是你的
[29:29] Well, you know, my cousin, 我堂姐
[29:30] she’s a loan officer at a bank on LaSalle. 她在拉萨尔大道上的一家银行做信贷
[29:33] I could hook you up with her. 我可以把她介绍给你
[29:35] I don’t want– I don’t want a loan, Ritter. 我不想 我不想贷款 里特
[29:38] I want a partner. 我想要合伙人
[29:42] Dawson flew the coop last year–all right, fine. 去年道森退伙了 好吧 没事
[29:46] So me and Otis– we split her share. 所以我和奥蒂斯 我们分摊了她那份
[29:48] But now? 但现在
[29:52] It’s no fun doing it by myself. 我一个人开没意思
[29:56] I’ll figure something out, though. 不过我总能解决的
[29:58] What choice do I got? 还能怎么办呢
[30:06] Hey, Chief, can I bug you a sec? 队长 我能打扰你一下吗
[30:09] Are you here to tell me why my motor 你是来跟我解释为什么我的发动机
[30:11] is sitting in pieces at the marine? 在海警那儿七零八落了吗
[30:16] I was gonna… 我想着…
[30:19] – I am going to fix that. – Oh, I know. -我会修好的 -我知道
[30:23] I just want you to know I know. 我只是想让你知道我知道了
[30:28] Have you had a chance to read up on that kid, Blake Gallo? 那孩子的资料你看了吗 布雷克·加洛
[30:31] Are you on this, too? 这事跟你也有关系吗
[30:33] Okay, yes, I have checked him out 是的 我仔细看过了
[30:36] and he’s quite the rock star, but he will never work at 51. 他确实挺优秀 但他不能来51队
[30:39] Not while I call the shots. 只要有我在
[30:42] Can I ask why you’re so dead set against him? 我能问问你为什么这么坚决反对吗
[30:45] You saw him on that call. 出警的时候你看到了
[30:47] He’s missing that little voice in his head, 他没有听从脑子里那个微弱的声音
[30:49] the one that lets you know when something’s a bad idea. 那声音在你做不好的决定时会提醒你
[30:53] That’ll get him killed. 这样会害死他自己
[30:59] We’ve suffered too much loss here, Kelly. 我们已经失去了太多人 凯利
[31:05] Anyway, I’m done talking about Gallo. 算了 我不想再聊加洛了
[31:15] You know, a long time ago… 很久以前
[31:19] you had a fool of a young rookie on squad. 你队里也有一个傻乎乎的小菜鸟
[31:22] He wasn’t here a week 他刚到没一周
[31:23] before he attached ten feet of webbing to himself 就系着一根三米多的绳子
[31:25] and went head-first out a 64th story window 把头伸到64层楼高的窗外
[31:28] to rescue a window washer. 去救一个擦窗工人
[31:31] Do you remember? 你还记得吗
[31:32] All too well. 记忆犹新
[31:36] You should’ve called for backup. 你应该叫支援的
[31:37] You’re right–and you could’ve booted me for that, 没错 而你也可以因为这事辞退我
[31:41] but you didn’t. 但你没有
[31:45] You made me a better firefighter. 你把我变成一个更好的消防员
[31:49] You can do the same for him. 你也可以这样对他
[32:11] You did some good work out there today. 你今天在现场表现很好
[32:15] Mañana, iguana. 《勤劳的蜥蜴》
[32:23] That’s it. 够了
[32:24] – Hey, Collins. – What’s up? -柯林斯 -怎么了
[32:27] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[32:29] What? 什么
[32:30] You’re terrible at your job. 你的工作能力非常差
[32:32] Your–your attitude, your lack of empathy 你的 你态度不好 缺乏同情心
[32:34] or knowledge, even. 甚至缺乏常识
[32:36] You can’t fire me. You’re just a medic. 你不能解雇我 你只是个医疗人员
[32:39] Oh, trust me. You’re fired. 相信我 你被解雇了
[32:42] Put your clothes on. 穿上衣服
[32:43] Go report to headquarters for a new assignment. 去总部申请新单位
[33:01] You’re a killer… 你太厉害了
[33:05] What did I just do? Oh, my God– Boden is gonna murder me. 我刚才干什么了 天啊 博登会杀了我
[33:08] – I can’t fire anyone. – All right– -我不能解雇别人 -好了
[33:10] my love chariot is gassed up 我的爱车已经满油
[33:13] and ready to take me and Kelly to Pictured Rocks. 正等着载我和凯利去皮克彻罗克斯
[33:16] Farewell. 再会
[33:19] No. 不行
[33:21] You and I are gonna go get Brett back. 你要跟我一起去把布莱特接回来
[33:23] – Now. – What? -现在 -什么
[33:26] She doesn’t wanna be there. 她不想待在那里
[33:28] You heard her on the phone last night. 昨晚你听到她说什么了
[33:30] She didn’t sound like herself. 听起来一点都不像她
[33:33] Foster’s right. 福斯特说得对
[33:33] She was talking about starting a garden. 她说要搞个花园
[33:36] She killed every houseplant in the apartment. 她把家里的盆栽都养死了
[33:38] And also, side note, 还有件事
[33:39] if I don’t get her back by next shift, I am screwed. 要是下轮班我劝不回她来 我就完了
[33:46] Let’s go bring our girl home. 那我们就去把她带回来吧
[33:51] Good luck, ladies. 祝你们好运
[33:53] Let’s go! 走吧
[34:02] You have to know nothing was happening with me and Hope. 你得知道我和霍普之间是清白的
[34:05] I-I do know that. 这…这我知道
[34:06] I don’t trust her, but I do trust you. 我虽然不相信她 但我相信你
[34:17] I’m sorry… 对不起
[34:19] that I’ve been so quiet lately. 我最近一直不怎么说话
[34:25] I’ve been thinking, mostly… 我主要是一直在思考
[34:33] Kyle, you’re such an amazing guy. 凯尔 你是个好人
[34:37] But…this–this life, 但是 这个 这个人生
[34:41] it’s not my life. 不适合我
[34:43] And Fowlerton’s just not my home anymore. 福勒顿也已经不再是我的家了
[34:49] 51 is. 51队才是
[34:54] – I thought, maybe– – You don’t… -我想 也许… -你
[34:55] have to explain, Sylvie. 不需要解释 希尔薇
[34:58] Everything inside of me says I should try 我身体里的每个细胞都在说
[35:00] and convince you to stay– 我应该劝你留下来
[35:02] everything… 每个细胞
[35:03] give you 100 reasons why… 都让我给你100个原因
[35:08] I’ve seen how hard you’ve tried to make it work. 我知道你这段时间一直在努力适应
[35:10] I know you’re not happy here. 也知道你在这里并不开心
[35:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:18] More than anything, Sylvie Brett… 对我来说最重要的事 希尔薇·布莱特
[35:24] I want you to be happy. 就是你能过得快乐
[35:37] – On the left or the right? – I think it’s on the right… -左边还是右边 -我觉得是在右边
[35:42] – Is this it? – Oh, yeah. -是这里吗 -对
[35:44] Yeah, that’s it. That’s Kyle’s rental place. 对 就是这里 这是凯尔的中介中心
[35:47] All right. 好
[35:53] All right, let’s go kick this door down. 好了 我们去踹门吧
[35:56] Wait, we’re not literally gonna kick the door down, right? 等等 我们不是真要这么干吧
[35:59] Kyle’s my friend and– 凯尔是我的朋友
[36:01] Maybe we should knock first. 也许我们应该先敲敲门
[36:15] You need to come home, Brett. 你该回家了 布莱特
[36:17] Okay, we don’t want to kidnap you, 我们不想绑架你
[36:19] but we will if we have to. 除非我们别无选择
[36:21] Look, you might think you’re happy here, but you’re not. 你也许觉得在这里很快乐 但那都是假的
[36:23] You need to be next to me 你应该和我一起
[36:26] in the rig yelling about how I sing out of pitch all the time, 穿着奇装异服 吐槽我唱歌跑调
[36:31] or how I don’t stock the gauze properly or– 嫌我没收好纱布 或者…
[36:35] Let’s go. 走吧
[36:51] – Here, we got it. – Oh, yeah. -我们来吧 -好
[36:52] Okay. 好了
[37:02] Joe, text from Stella. 乔 史黛拉的短信
[37:06] “We have secured the package.” “包裹已到手”
[37:08] Brett’s coming home! Oh, that’s good news. 布莱特要回来了 这可是个好消息
[37:11] What did I say? 我说什么来着
[37:12] She missed you as much as you guys missed her. 她想你们的程度不亚于你们想她
[37:17] Hey, Mouch. 嗨 穆奇
[37:18] Did you hear? Brett’s coming home. 你听说了吗 布莱特要回来了
[37:21] No kidding. That’s great. 真的吗 太好了
[37:26] What’s that? 那是什么
[37:29] Hey, Hermann. 嗨 赫尔曼
[37:31] Hey, Mouch. What can I get you–a beer? 嗨 穆奇 给你来点什么 啤酒吗
[37:38] Cashier’s check? What’s this about? 银行本票 这是干什么
[37:42] I’m buying Otis’s share of Molly’s. 我要买下奥蒂斯在莫利的股份
[37:48] You know, Mouch– this looks real. 穆奇 你这个看起来很逼真啊
[37:51] Yeah, um, because I’m buying Otis’s share of Molly’s. 对 因为我要买下奥蒂斯在莫莉的股份
[37:58] 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 四万五千美元
[38:04] Mouch, um… 穆奇
[38:06] you’re saving my bacon, you know that? 你真是救了我一命
[38:10] Why the change of heart? 为什么改变了主意
[38:12] Well, uh…I didn’t have enough cash on my own, 我自己手头现金不太够
[38:15] so I talked to Trudy about it and she agreed to kick in half. 就和特鲁迪谈了谈 她同意出一半的钱
[38:20] – Trudy. – Yeah, she’s excited to help -特鲁迪 -嗯 她很高兴能帮你们
[38:22] take Molly’s to the next level. Has lots of ideas. 提升莫利的业务 想了好多点子
[38:30] Welcome aboard, partner. 欢迎加入我们 生意伙伴
[38:33] Molly’s is saved! 莫莉得救了
[38:37] Whoop-de-doo, holy smokes. 我的天啊
[38:38] You know what, we got a lot to celebrate here, 我们现在可有的要庆祝了
[38:41] so I’m thinking that 我在想
[38:43] we have a barbeque at my house tomorrow. 明天来我家开个烧烤派对吧
[38:45] Here, here! I’ll spread the word. 好啊 我会告诉大家的
[38:47] Trudy asked me to take some measurements for her. 特鲁迪让我帮她量量这里的尺寸
[38:51] Congratulations, Lieutenant. 祝贺你 副队
[38:54] Thank you. Hey, listen– 谢谢 对了
[38:55] you better show up at my barbeque. 你明天最好来参加我的烧烤派对
[38:58] Bring a date– or you got a girlfriend? 带个女伴来 或者你有没有女朋友
[39:03] A boyfriend, actually. 我倒是有个男朋友
[39:04] Shut up–what? 我去 不是吧
[39:08] Yeah. 真的
[39:13] You aren’t vegan, too, are you? 你不会也是素食者吧
[39:16] – No. – Then bring your boyfriend to the barbeque -不是 -那就带你男朋友来参加
[39:18] because you and me and everyone here– 因为我们大家
[39:20] we are celebrating you coming back on Engine. 要庆祝你重回水罐车队
[39:23] So…Casey found a replacement? 所以…凯西找到人填缺了吗
[39:28] Lieutenant Loomis isn’t eager to see you go, 卢米斯副队不想看你走
[39:31] but he knows you’re ready to ride with a Truck company. 但他知道你已经决定进云梯队了了
[39:33] And, if you come work at 51, 还有 如果你来51号工作
[39:35] you’ll also get to observe Rescue Squad up close, 你还可以近距离观察救援队的工作
[39:38] maybe pick up a few tricks. 说不定能学到点什么
[39:39] So, Gallo, what do you say? Are you interested? 所以加洛 你觉得如何 有没有兴趣
[39:45] Am I interested? Yeah, you could say that. 我有没有兴趣 是可以这么说吧
[39:47] I’m freaking hyped. I mean– 可我明明是激动死了
[39:51] you guys rolling the dice on me like this. 你们竟然在我身上下这么大赌注
[39:54] What can I say? Thank you. 我还能说什么 谢谢你们
[39:56] And you know, um… 还有
[40:00] I realize that this opportunity comes to me 我知道落在我头上的这次机会
[40:03] at a very high cost to 51. 来自于51号的惨重伤痛
[40:08] I don’t take that lightly. 我不会拿它当儿戏的
[40:14] I know I’ll be walking in the shadow 我知道我会踏着这个家庭里
[40:15] of a beloved member of this family. 曾经备受爱戴的成员的脚印前进
[40:24] I intend to honor Otis’s memory 我在这里做的每件事
[40:26] in everything I do here. 都绝不会让奥蒂斯失望
[40:40] Welcome to 51. 欢迎加入51号消防局
[40:43] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[40:45] I won’t let you down. 我不会让你失望的
[40:47] Okay. 那就好
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme