Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] We got people live in here! 里面有人还活着
[00:08] We got to get them out! 我们得救他们出去
[00:10] You deserve a better man than me. 你应该找个比我更好的男人
[00:11] I decided I’m gonna be the man you deserve. 我决定做你配得上你的那个男人
[00:16] Get out! 快出去
[00:17] That’s an order! 这是命令
[00:18] It is part of my job to teach you the ways of the world. 我的部分工作是教会你这个世界的运行方法
[00:22] I’m not leaving you! 我不会丢下你的
[00:25] Send Brett and Foster in if you can spare them. 如果外面人手够 派布莱特和福斯特进来吧
[00:28] What’s the fire like where you are? 你们那的火势如何
[00:29] They’re safe up here. 这里是安全的
[00:31] Suit up. Follow me. 去换衣服 跟我来
[00:34] Good to see you back with the Chaplain. 很高兴看到你和神父和好
[00:35] You’re good together. 你们真的很配
[00:38] I’m leaving for Indiana tomorrow, 我明天就出发去印第安纳州了
[00:39] and I am begging you to come with me. 我求你跟我一起走
[00:41] Will you marry me? 你愿意和我结婚吗
[00:45] Evacuate! 撤离
[00:47] Evacuate! 撤离
[00:48] It’s about to blow! 马上就要爆炸了
[00:57] Severide, how can we help? 西弗莱德 怎么帮你
[00:59] Almost there! 就快好了
[01:01] Where’s Herrmann? 赫尔曼去哪儿了
[01:02] Follow the line! 保持队型
[01:05] Hey, go get Engine! We’ll get this door open! 叫水罐车来 我们把这扇门打开
[01:08] Truck, follow me! 云梯队 跟我来
[01:11] Let’s go! 我们走
[01:12] Hey, you sure you’re good? 你自己行吗
[01:13] Yeah, yeah! I’m good! 我行 没事
[01:15] – All right! – Go with them! -那好 -跟他们走
[01:20] Damn it, Ritter, I’m not gonna tell you a third time. 里特 我不会命令你第三次了
[01:24] – Leave now! – No! -快走 -不走
[01:30] Herrmann, drop the hoses! Come on! 赫尔曼 放下水管 快走
[01:33] It’s gonna blow! 就要爆炸了
[01:34] – Casey! – I’m not asking! -凯西 -我不是求你
[01:46] Get down! Get down! 趴下 趴下
[01:51] Get back! Stay back! 退后 退后
[01:52] It’s gonna blow! 就要爆炸了
[02:41] You guys okay? 你们没事吧
[02:42] I’m okay. I’m fine. 我没事 我没事
[02:45] – Foster. – I’m okay. -福斯特 -我没事
[02:47] I’m okay, Chief. 我没事 队长
[02:54] Brett. 布莱特
[03:01] Help. 来帮忙
[03:06] Mayday, mayday! Firefighter down! 紧急紧急 有消防员受伤
[03:09] Floor collapse, basement, Charlie side! 楼板坍塌 来地下室现场
[03:11] Get these guys out of here! 先把这些人弄出去
[03:12] I’ll go help Boden. Go! 我去帮博登 快去
[03:18] Keep moving! 快走
[03:22] Quick, come on! We can get out this way! 快点 我们从这边出去
[03:26] – Easy. – Okay. -慢点 -好的
[03:28] Let’s get her out of here before this stuff shifts again. 碎块还没有进一步移位 先把她救出去
[03:30] Copy. 收到
[03:32] Nice and easy! Let’s get you out of here! 大家快点 赶紧出去
[03:34] We’ll hold the ladders. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 我们扶着梯子 快快快
[03:37] Sylvie, this is gonna hurt. 希尔薇 这一下会很疼
[03:41] All right, but I have to splint your arm 但我必须得接上你的手臂
[03:42] so I can get you out of here. 才能把你救出去
[03:44] You grab onto me, okay? 你抓着我 好吗
[03:46] We’re gonna go on three. 我数到三
[03:47] Okay, one, two, three. 好 一 二 三
[03:53] Okay. 好了
[03:55] – The roof collapsed? – Casey. -楼板塌了吗 -凯西
[03:57] – It was two feet of concrete. – Casey. -这可是两英尺厚的水泥板 -凯西
[03:59] I would’ve never would’ve called you into position if I’d known. 如果我知道的话 我绝对不会把你们呼叫进来的
[04:01] – Casey! – What? -凯西 -怎么了
[04:03] Concentrate on getting Brett and everybody else 集中注意力 把布莱特和大家
[04:06] out of this basement. 从这里救出去
[04:07] We can Monday morning quarterback it later. 等出去再反省也不迟
[04:10] Casey, what do you need? 凯西 你需要帮忙吗
[04:13] Brett’s got an arm fracture. 布莱特的胳膊断了
[04:14] Backboard to get her out of here. 用担架把她救出去
[04:16] Stokes basket at the ready! 准备救生吊篮
[04:17] Copy! Capp, Tony! 收到 卡普 托尼
[04:19] Can you lower us down a Stokes basket from the floor above? 能从上面放个救生吊篮下来吗
[04:22] – Copy that! – We’re stable. -收到 -稳定住了
[04:25] You’re going to be okay. 你会没事的
[04:28] I’m sorry. 对不起
[04:30] Yeah. 没事
[04:45] Otis? 奥蒂斯
[04:46] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[04:50] Firefighter down! Firefighter down! 有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下
[04:52] It’s Otis! 是奥蒂斯
[04:55] Over here! It’s Otis! 这边 是奥蒂斯
[05:03] Oh, no, You hold on. 别 你坚持住
[05:08] Firefighter down! Firefighter down! 有消防员倒下 有消防员倒下
[05:14] Is he responsive? 他有反应吗
[05:15] No, no. No, he’s not. 没有 没反应
[05:20] What happened? 怎么回事
[05:21] Otis? 奥蒂斯
[05:31] Let’s get him in. Come on. 送他上车 快
[07:13] When I give you an order, Ritter… 我给你下命令的时候 里特
[07:17] you follow it. 你要执行
[07:19] – I–I just-I wanted- – I don’t care what you want. -我只是想… -我不在乎你想干什么
[07:21] I’m the lieutenant. 我是副队
[07:23] I’m your lieutenant, 我是你的副队
[07:25] which means I am responsible for your life. 也就是说我要对你的生命负责
[07:29] Whether you care about it or not. 不管你自己是否在乎
[08:36] Look, um, I know… 听我说 我知道
[08:41] You’re going up to a better place and, um… 你要去更好的地方了
[08:45] I know when you get there, 我知道你到了之后
[08:48] they’re gonna welcome you with open arms. 他们会张开双臂欢迎你
[08:52] Maybe, uh, you could save us a place 也许 你可以给我们留个地方
[08:55] to live up there together, you know? 到时候大家一起住 好吗
[08:59] I’ll be there someday. 有一天我会去找你的
[09:15] I love you, brother. 我爱你 兄弟
[09:17] I love you and I’m going to miss you. 我爱你 我会想你的
[10:03] How long have you had it on, exactly? 你具体戴了多久
[10:05] Three months, yesterday. 到昨天总共三个月
[10:07] Roll your wrist for me. 转一下手腕
[10:09] Any pain? 疼吗
[10:12] Make a fist. Open. 握拳 张开
[10:14] Again. 再来一次
[10:16] Any pain at all? 会疼吗
[10:19] Now your mother tells me you are interviewing 你妈妈跟我说 你要去富勒顿消防局
[10:21] at the Fowlerton Firehouse? 参加面试吗
[10:23] Today, actually. 今天去 对
[10:24] Do you know Chief Bruce Amshen over there? 你认不认识那里的布鲁斯·艾默生
[10:26] – I don’t. – Oh yeah, good guy. -不认识 -他是个好人
[10:28] He has got some stories. Let me tell you. 我可以很负责任地说 他身上有很多故事
[10:32] Anyway, soak your arm in warm water 20 minutes a day 总之 接下来两周内 每天都要
[10:35] for the next two weeks, 用温水浸泡胳膊20分钟
[10:37] and start some light exercises 慢慢开始做一些轻度训练
[10:38] and build that resistance daily. 缓缓培养肌肉的耐力
[10:40] Should be good to go within the month. 应该一个月左右就能痊愈
[10:43] Now say hi to your folks for me, 帮我跟你的伙伴们打个招呼
[10:47] and congratulations on that engagement. 也祝贺你订婚
[10:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:55] Look at that. 瞧一瞧
[10:56] Yeah. Let me see. 我看看
[10:58] Oh, my gosh. It’s as good as new. 天哪 简直完好无损
[11:00] Um, that took a little bit longer than I thought it would. 是啊 拆石膏花的时间比我想的多
[11:02] Do you mind dropping me off at the Fowlerton Firehouse 你介不介意把我送到富勒顿消防局
[11:05] – or do you have a- – Uh, no, of course. -还是说你有事… -当然可以
[11:09] I do have the cross department citywide lecture series 我今天下午得赶着去做
[11:12] to get to this afternoon, but, uh, sure. 全市跨消防局巡回演讲 不过没问题
[11:14] Yeah. Plenty of time. 对 时间很充足
[11:15] You didn’t tell me you were lecturing. 你没跟我说你要做演讲
[11:17] I knew you were interviewing. 我知道你要面试
[11:18] I didn’t want you to feel you had to come. 我不想让你觉得你非得一起来
[11:19] Well, I could’ve rescheduled. 我可以改期呀
[11:21] Ah, you’ll have plenty of chances to hear me speak. 以后你多的是机会听我说话
[11:23] But it’s the cross department… 但这次是全市…
[11:25] Citywide lecture series. It’s a huge deal. 跨消防局演讲 确实是大事
[11:29] Well, um, I can make dinner tonight 这样吧 我来做晚餐
[11:31] and you can tell me all about it. 到时候你跟我讲
[11:33] Sounds good. 好啊
[12:16] Which leaves window duties. 接下来是清洁工作
[12:19] All right, all right. Calm down. Second shift drew the short straw. 好了 冷静 晚班的人抽到了短签
[12:23] I don’t care how you do it, just get it done. 我不管你们怎么做 完成就行
[12:24] Front, back, and the apparatus floor. 前面 后面 还有车库
[12:26] Casey, Severide, Herrmann, you decide how to parse it out. 凯西 西弗莱德 赫尔曼 你们决定怎么解决
[12:30] And lastly, Joe Cruz. 最后 乔·克鲁兹
[12:34] It had come to my attention that you’ve been raising money 我注意到你一直在为
[12:36] for the Future Leaders Fund. 未来领袖基金筹款
[12:39] Uh, yeah. 是的
[12:40] Um, it’s a, um, nonprofit that raises money for scholarships. 这是为奖学金筹款的公益活动
[12:44] They’ll have a fundraiser next weekend on the North Shore. 下周末在北岸有一次筹款活动
[12:48] – Consider me signed up. – Me too. -算我一个 -我也去
[12:50] Yeah, I’ll post the information on the bulletin board. 好 我会把相关信息张贴在公告板上
[12:53] Right. 好
[12:54] Okay, so if that is everything. 好 如果没别的事
[12:55] Ah, right. Emily, um, I got a call. 对了 艾米丽 我接到个电话
[12:58] Your new floater paramedic was given late notice. 你的新后勤医护人员说会晚到
[13:02] Should be here within the hour. Kidd will cover until he arrives. 应该一小时内会到 他到之前基德先顶班
[13:06] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 局长
[13:07] Right. Dismissed. 好 解散
[13:15] Hey, um, you two come and see me in my office. 你们两位跟我去办公室
[13:17] – You got it, Chief. – Yeah, of course. -好的 局长 -是 当然
[13:19] Okay. 好
[13:26] – Oh, one second? – Yeah. -等一下 -好
[13:29] Uh, are you my partner? 你是我的搭档吗
[13:30] Yeah, yeah. Chad Collins. 是的 是的 我叫查德·柯林斯
[13:32] How are you doing? 你好吗
[13:33] Uh, Emily Foster. Glad to have you. 我叫艾米莉·福斯特 很高兴你来了
[13:35] I just spin the wheel and show up where they tell me. 他们给了我地址我就赶紧过来了
[13:37] Well, uh, you are at a great spot at 51. 你在51队的位置很重要
[13:42] You ever get that feeling? 你有这种感觉吗
[13:45] What? 什么感觉
[13:46] We’re gonna be friends. 我们会成为朋友
[13:50] Where’s the pisser at? 尿尿的地方在哪里
[13:52] – The bathroom? – That’s the one. -洗手间吗 -就是这个
[13:56] Um, it’s down the hall. 沿着大厅走到底
[13:57] See you in a dozen. 回见
[14:00] What just happened? 刚才怎么回事
[14:02] – Cute, though. – No comment. -还挺可爱的 -无可奉告
[14:05] I know that guy from somewhere. 我在哪里见过那家伙
[14:08] I’ve never seen him before. 我从没见过他
[14:09] – You sure? – Yeah, pretty sure. -你确定吗 -是的 很确定
[14:14] So something I want to keep you both abreast of. 有件事我想通知你们俩一下
[14:17] The official government report from the mattress factory fire 床垫厂火灾的官方报告
[14:20] has been further delayed. 又要推迟了
[14:22] What the hell is taking so long? 到底为什么要这么长时间
[14:24] They have four factory workers dead along with a firefighter, 有四位工人也和消防员一起牺牲了
[14:27] And there’s some noise about disciplinary action. 而且有些关于纪律问题的谣言
[14:31] Against the CFD? 针对芝加哥消防局的吗
[14:33] They’re asking for clarification in my incident report. 他们要求我在事故报告中进行澄清
[14:36] Sent me a whole bunch of questions. 他们发了一大堆问题给我
[14:38] Anything more you need us to do? 你还需要我们做些什么吗
[14:40] No. We wait. 不 我们先等等
[14:45] So Casey. 凯西
[14:48] Yes, Chief? 是 局长
[14:50] How’s the search coming for the new firefighter for Truck 81? 81号车的新消防员找得怎么样了
[14:55] I’ll know the right fit when I see it. 我看到才会知道谁最合适
[14:59] It’s been three months. 已经三个月了
[15:01] Yeah. 是的
[15:04] I promise I’m looking. 我保证我在找
[15:11] Okay. 好
[15:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:24] You okay? 你还好吗
[15:27] They have our reports. 他们拿到我们的报告了
[15:29] They drag these things on at a snail’s pace, 非要拖拖拉拉地龟速处理这些事
[15:31] not seeing or not caring 完全不看也不在乎
[15:33] that we have to keep reliving the call. 我们要不断地重复回忆那次出勤
[15:35] Nothing moves slower through the CFD than paperwork. 芝加哥消防局里处理得最慢的就是文件
[15:38] It’s the first thing I learned at the academy. 这是我在消防学院学到的第一件事
[15:39] I guess. It’s just– 我只是觉得
[15:41] Keep your chin up. 振作起来
[15:42] Don’t let these pencil pushers get to you. 别被这些坐办公室的打倒
[15:44] They’ll get the report out, it’ll get shoved in a file somewhere, 他们会把报告搞出来的 然后塞进某堆文件里
[15:46] and it’s done. 就完事了
[15:52] Why don’t you guys start on the outside apron windows? 不如你们从外面的窗户开始
[15:54] Hey Ritter. 里特
[15:56] Did you take a pike pole out of the rig 你是不是在上一班厨房大火后
[15:57] after that kitchen fire last shift? 把卡车的杆叉拿走了
[15:59] Yeah, I did. 是的
[16:00] The, uh, pike part of it was breaking away from the handle, 杆叉的头有些脱落了
[16:03] so I sent it to equipment maintenance. 我就送去维修部了
[16:05] We should be getting a replacement. 我们应该能换个新的
[16:06] It has been good having you on Truck. 有你在云梯队可真好
[16:09] I mean, under the circumstances. 在现在的情况下
[16:16] Herrmann’s barely looked at me since the… 赫尔曼都没怎么看我 自从…
[16:21] Ah, he’s not sore at you. 他不是对你有意见
[16:23] You didn’t see him light me up. 你也没见他跟我称兄道弟
[16:25] That’s just his default disposition. 他就这样
[16:27] Well, he–he hasn’t exactly asked me back to Engine. 他也没让我回水罐车
[16:36] I’m gonna grab another soap bucket, 我再去拿个肥皂水桶
[16:37] get to the windows outside the briefing room. 去擦接待室外的玻璃
[16:40] I can help with that. 我来帮忙
[16:42] *Working hard for the money* *为钱努力工作*
[16:46] *Don’t you know it? Don’t you know it?* *你难道不知 你难道不知*
[16:50] *Money, hey, hey, hey* *钱 绿油油的钱*
[16:54] *Don’t you want to go to dinner with me tonight?* *你今晚不想和我共进晚餐吗*
[17:01] *I need you now* *我现在需要你*
[17:04] Well… 瞧瞧
[17:07] I guess one shift in Chicago 我猜就经验而言
[17:08] is worth a whole year out here in terms of experience, huh? 在芝加哥上一次班就能抵过在这一整年
[17:11] We stayed pretty busy. 我们确实很忙
[17:13] And you can work full-time? 你能全职吗
[17:14] Yes. I’d like to if that’s okay. 能 如果可以的话
[17:17] Oh, that won’t be a problem. 当然没问题
[17:18] Um, Mason and Sissy, they’re, uh, they’re just part-timers. 梅森和茜茜 他们都是兼职
[17:21] They mainly do veterinarian work up at the feed supply. 他们主要在给水补给处做些轻松活
[17:24] They help out when they can, but, uh, 能帮忙时会帮 但是
[17:26] well, the city approved a full-time paramedic and… 市里批了一个全职医务人员的职位
[17:31] We’d love to have ya. 我们很高兴有你加入
[17:33] – I’m hired? – Just like that. -我被雇了 -就这么简单
[17:35] Shake hands on it before you change your mind. 赶紧握个手 免得你改变主意
[17:39] Now you can start next Wednesday, 9:00 A.M. 下周三早上九点来吧
[17:41] I’ll be here. 好的
[17:46] Sylvie Brett? 希尔薇·布莱特
[17:53] Hope? 霍普
[17:54] I heard from my mom that you were in Fowlerton. 我听我妈说你在福勒顿了
[17:57] Uh, I, um, my–my fiancé works in Anderson. 我未婚夫在安德森工作
[18:00] Shut up. Engaged again? 天哪 又订婚了
[18:03] That is amazing. 太好了
[18:05] Sylvie was supposed to get married right out of college, 希尔薇本来大学一毕业就要结婚
[18:07] but then her fiancé got cold feet. 但她那时的未婚夫临阵脱逃
[18:09] Then she ran off to Chicago, 然后她就去了芝加哥
[18:10] and everybody said, “She’ll be back someday 大家都说”她肯定会回来
[18:11] ’cause Chicago is too fast for her.” 因为芝加哥对她来说节奏太快”
[18:13] I guess they were right! 我猜大家说的对
[18:16] Yup. 对
[18:17] Well, I don’t care how it happened. 我不管你为什么回来
[18:20] I’m just glad that you’re here because all I’ve wanted to do 我只是很开心你回来了 因为自从我离开芝加哥
[18:22] since I left Chicago is reconcile, 我只想和你叙叙旧
[18:24] reconnect, what have you. 什么的
[18:27] Yeah. 嗯
[18:29] It’s a small town. 这镇不大
[18:30] There’s no sense in wasting another day on ancient history. 没理由为陈年往事浪费时间
[18:33] We used to be tight. 我们以前多铁啊
[18:35] We should be again. 我们应该再聚聚
[18:39] I–I’d like that. 我也希望如此
[18:53] – That was so good. – Agreed. -太美味了 -没错
[18:57] Boden recommended it. 博登推荐的
[18:59] Or Donna, actually. 其实是堂娜
[19:01] Said bring someone there for a special occasion. 她说该在特殊场合带别人来
[19:05] – What is the special occasion? – You. -什么特殊场合 -你
[19:09] And they said that you weren’t romantic. 他们还说你不懂浪漫
[19:11] – Who said that? – Oh, I don’t know. Everyone. -谁说的 -我说不好 所有人
[19:16] Well, maybe I didn’t have the right girl to be romantic with. 也许之前我是没遇到让我浪漫对待的女人
[19:35] Hey, how’s Casey doing? 凯西怎么样了
[19:41] He carries the weight of this more than the rest. 他比其他人承担的都多
[19:46] I can tell. 我能看出来
[19:48] He said he’s going to Molly’s tonight. 他说今晚要去莫利
[19:52] You want to head over there? 你想去吗
[20:01] Well, Molly’s North is no more. 莫利的诺斯扎啤没了
[20:05] Oh, is that right? 是吗
[20:06] Yup, Lily shut it down. 对 莉莉把它给关了
[20:08] She just didn’t want to go on without Otis anymore. 奥蒂斯走了 她就不想再继续开下去了
[20:11] Sorry to hear it’s closing down. 听说它要关了我挺难过
[20:13] Yeah. 是啊
[20:24] Mind if I join you? 我能和你坐一起吗
[20:25] Yeah, sure thing, Chief. 当然了 队长
[20:30] So, uh… 那么…
[20:34] How’s it going, Joe? 你怎么样啊 乔
[20:36] Good. You know, I’m pretty good. 挺好 我挺好的
[20:41] I’ve been getting more involved with the church, 我更多地参与教堂的活动了
[20:42] which has been great. 这挺好的
[20:44] Volunteering, that kind of thing. 志愿活动 那一类的事
[20:45] – Yeah. – And Chloe, she’s… -嗯 -还有克洛伊 她…
[20:49] she’s incredible. 她可棒了
[20:51] Been a good ear, you know? 特别好的听众
[20:52] So overall, I’m doing all right. 总而言之 我挺好的
[20:58] Glad to hear it. 我很欣慰
[21:10] The last thing that Otis said to me was a Russian phrase. 奥蒂斯最后和我说的是句俄语
[21:15] Clear as day. 我记得很清楚
[21:24] What does that mean? 是什么意思
[21:27] That’s just it. I don’t know. 问题就在这 我不知道
[21:29] I didn’t look it up. 我没去查字典
[21:32] I just… 我只是…
[21:34] what if he was saying something about how much pain he was in? 如果他是说他有多痛苦呢
[21:39] Or if he was out of his mind? 或者他都快疯了
[21:42] Like I just don’t want his last interaction with him to be… 我就是不想让和他最后的沟通 是…
[21:52] You know what my big fear is? 你知道我最害怕的是什么吗
[21:55] We got all these plaques on the wall 我们墙上挂了那些画像
[21:58] and these badges at the academy… 还有消防学院的那些徽章…
[22:02] But what happens five years from now? 可五年以后是什么情况
[22:05] Or ten? 或者十年以后呢
[22:06] When we’re all split up 那时候我们都分开了
[22:08] and there’s new firefighters walking the halls of 51 新的消防员们走过51队的大厅时
[22:10] and somebody goes, “Hey, who is that guy?” 有人说 “我说 这家伙是谁啊”
[22:17] And nobody knows. 没有人说得出来
[22:24] Anyway, that’s what I think about. 总之 这就是我心里想的
[22:33] I don’t know how to answer you, Joe. 我不知道该怎么回答你 乔
[22:35] I really don’t. 真的不知道
[22:39] ‘Cause the questions that you asked are the same questions I ask. 因为你所问的这些问题也是我的疑问
[22:45] A lot. 经常问的
[22:53] Pardon me. This is headquarters. I– 原谅我 是总部 我…
[22:54] – It’s okay, Chief. – I’ll be right back. -没事的 队长 -我这就回来
[23:06] Listen, Kidd’s been staying over more and more. 听着 基德来过夜越来越多了
[23:09] If you guys want me out of there to give your privacy– 如果你们想让我搬走 给你们点隐私…
[23:11] Forget it. We’re fine. 不用 我们挺好
[23:14] She’s fine. 她没事
[23:16] – I’m just saying I– – Don’t bring it up again. -我只是说我… -别再提这个了
[23:19] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪里都别去
[23:21] All right. 好吧
[23:26] Hey guys. 伙计们
[23:29] I just had some bad news. 我刚刚收到个坏消息
[23:32] Because of the sensitivity of the official report, 由于官方报告的敏感性
[23:35] they have decided to hold an inquiry, 他们决定做个调查
[23:38] specifically focusing on the radio call that Casey made 特别围绕着凯西用无线电发出的
[23:41] to request the paramedics to enter the fire scene. 让医务人员进入火灾现场的要求
[23:43] – What? – It’s happening. -什么 -马上就开始
[23:45] When? 什么时候
[23:47] Next shift. 下个班
[23:48] I’ll accompany you. It’ll be fine. 我会陪着你的 没事的
[23:50] No, it won’t. 不会没事的
[23:51] This is scapegoat time, Chief. You know it. I know it. 现在是在找替罪羊呢 队长 你我都明白
[23:57] This is endless. 没完没了了
[24:05] You’re the early bird. 你起得真早啊
[24:08] WhooBeen catching that worm. 我们在抓虫子吃呢
[24:11] Of course he drives a convertible. 他当然是开敞篷车了
[24:15] Yeah. 是啊
[24:16] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[24:19] child trapped, 1915 North Clark Drive. 儿童被困 克拉克街北1915号
[24:32] Hey, come on! Get in! 快 上车
[24:57] Hurry! Come on, you guys! Hurry! 快点 你们快来 快
[25:01] It’s my son, Sebastian. 是我儿子 塞巴斯蒂安
[25:02] He climbed up the prize chute. 他爬到娃娃机里去了
[25:04] Show us. 指给我们
[25:07] – Coming through. – All right, back it up. -过一下 -退后
[25:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:09] Back it up. Back it up. 退后 退后
[25:12] Kidd, unplug this machine. 基德 拔掉机器的电源
[25:14] Ritter, get these people back. 里特 让这些人叫退后
[25:16] Mouch, get me the whizzer saw. 穆奇 把转锯给我
[25:18] Copy. 收到
[25:19] Can you guys give us some space, please? 你们能让一下吗
[25:21] Yeah, just back up. Give them some space. 对 退后 给他们一点空间
[25:23] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你们 谢谢你们
[25:24] Should we just break the glass? 我们要直接打破玻璃吗
[25:25] We can’t protect his face. 这样会伤到他的脸
[25:29] Hey, buddy. Just relax. 小伙子 放轻松
[25:31] We’re going to get you out of here, 我们这就救你出来
[25:32] but I need you to breathe first. So watch me. 但我需要你先深呼吸 所以你看着我
[25:35] You’re gonna go in. 你先吸气
[25:38] Out. There you go. 呼气 就这样
[25:40] Mouch, come on. Let’s go. 穆奇 过来 快点
[25:42] Yeah. 好的
[25:44] – It’s okay, buddy. – You okay? -没事 小伙子 -你还好吗
[25:45] Yeah, let’s just get this save. 没事 我们把孩子救出来
[25:48] Just try and relax. Keep breathing. 试着放松 继续深呼吸
[25:51] That’s it. 就这样
[25:55] Okay, go in. 好的 吸气
[25:59] Out. 呼气
[26:02] Pop it. 撬开
[26:04] Slow it down. 慢一点
[26:05] Phillips. 菲利普斯
[26:11] Keep breathing. 继续深呼吸
[26:13] You’re doing great. You’re doing great. 你做得很好 你做得很好
[26:16] – All right, – let’s get his leg down. -好了 -先让他的腿下来
[26:19] – That’s it. Slowly. – Almost there. -就这样 慢点 -马上好了
[26:23] – Take it slow. – Okay, I got you. -慢慢来 -好了 可以了
[26:29] – There you go. – All right, you got him? -好了好了 -你来吧
[26:32] Okay. 好的
[26:33] Give me a big breath, okay? 深呼吸一口 好吗
[26:38] He sounds okay. 听上去没事
[26:40] Uh, will you hand me a pulse ox? 能把血氧仪递给我吗
[26:44] – Collins. Collins! – What? -柯林斯 柯林斯 -什么
[26:46] – Collins, pulse ox, please. – Sorry. -柯林斯 血氧仪 -对不起
[26:50] You’re doing great, buddy. 你做得很好 小伙子
[26:52] Breathe. Yeah. 呼吸 对
[26:55] All right, we’re good to go. Let’s get him to Med. 好了 可以走了 我们送他去医院
[26:59] You guys can come ride with us. 你们可以跟我们一起去
[27:01] There you go! 可以走了
[27:02] I would like my next birthday party here, please. 下一个生日派对我想在这里办 拜托
[27:07] – Thank you so much. – Yeah. -太感谢你们了 -没事
[27:10] Good job. 干得漂亮
[27:32] What’s up, boss man? 你好 老板
[27:37] How is that going? 怎么样
[27:38] A great combination of barely competent and completely lazy. 无能和懒惰的完美结合体
[27:44] So I’ll continue searching. 那我要继续找
[27:47] You’re gonna have to carry the load for the next few shifts, so… 后面几班你还得多担待一点 所以…
[27:50] No worries. 不用担心
[27:51] Okay, um, there’s a reason I wanted to talk. 有个事情我想跟你谈谈
[27:55] We have an inquiry today to do with the mattress fire 床垫火灾案今天有一个
[27:59] with a new wrinkle. 新的调查
[28:01] They’re looking to blame Casey 他们想对凯西追责
[28:03] for bringing you and Brett into the fire scene. 因为他把你和布莱特叫进了火场
[28:05] – That’s ridiculous. – Agreed. -太荒唐了 -同意
[28:06] Brett and I and any paramedic not named Collins 布莱特和我还有任何除柯林斯以外的医疗人员
[28:10] would’ve run into that building. 都会跑进那栋楼
[28:13] I’m glad to hear you say that. 我很高兴听你这么说
[28:14] I feel the same way. 我也这么想
[28:16] So are you willing to write that down for the committee? 所以你愿意写下来提交给委员会吗
[28:19] Gladly. 非常乐意
[28:22] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -没事
[28:41] I told you I knew this guy! 我就说我认识这个人
[28:45] Busted! 找到了
[28:48] I cannot wait to see the look on his face. 我迫不及待想看他的表情
[29:11] Cool. 不错
[29:23] Excuse me, we’re here for the safety hearing. 不好意思 我们过来参加安全听证会
[29:27] – Through there. – Thank you. -穿过那边 -谢谢你
[29:52] These aren’t just firefighters. 这些人不只是消防员
[29:54] Nope. 对
[29:55] A lot of cover-your-ass officials. Same as it ever was. 更是只顾自己的官员 跟以前一模一样
[30:03] Gentlemen? 先生们
[30:05] The commission will see you now. 委员会可以见你们了
[30:09] So you were up above the fire on the first floor, 你原本在一楼火场上方
[30:12] changing out your… 换你的…
[30:14] My air bottle. Yes, sir. 我的氧气瓶 是的 长官
[30:18] And you radioed Chief Boden, 然后你呼叫了博登局长
[30:21] and told him what exactly? 和他说了什么
[30:24] You have the logs. 你有记录
[30:26] 市安全委员会 R·弗格森
[30:28] Yes, I do. 没错
[30:31] Captain Casey, 凯西队长说
[30:32] “Chief, I’ve got smoke inhalation victims “局长 我这里有几个从地下室里出来的
[30:34] “that have made it out of the basement, 吸入烟尘的伤者
[30:35] “but can’t get outside to you. 但是他们出不去
[30:37] Can you send Brett and Foster in?” 你能让布莱特和福斯特进来吗”
[30:40] Chief Boden, 博登局长
[30:41] “How’s the fire where you are?” “你那边火势怎么样”
[30:44] Captain Casey… 凯西队长说
[30:50] “They’re safe up here.” “他们在这里很安全”
[30:57] Captain Casey continues, 凯西队长又说
[31:00] “The floor is two feet of cement. “这地板是两英寸厚的水泥板
[31:01] “Basement’s another story. 跟地下室不一样
[31:06] They’re safe up here.” 他们在这里很安全”
[31:10] That’s what Matt Casey declared on May 22nd, when– 这是马特·凯西在5月22日…
[31:13] What was next? 然后呢
[31:16] Excuse me? 什么
[31:18] What was next in the radio log? 无线电记录中后来说了什么
[31:24] Uh, you say, “Okay, I’ll send them in.” 您说 “好 那我派他们进去”
[31:29] That’s right. 没错
[31:30] I say, “I’ll send them in.” 我说 “我派他们进去”
[31:32] But it was his responsibility. 但这是他的责任
[31:34] The order was mine. 是我下的命令
[31:37] In a fire scene, in all the chaos and unpredictability, 火场里充满了未知和不可预见性
[31:41] a firefighter can only relay back to his incident commander 一个消防员只能向自己的火场指挥员
[31:43] the information he has at the time, 汇报他当时得知的信息
[31:46] but it is up to the chief to make a decision 但是要由队长来决定
[31:49] where or when to send the additional resources. 何时派遣 或者将增援派遣到何处
[31:52] Now in front of you, you should all have letters 你面前还有艾米丽·福斯特和
[31:54] from Emily Foster and Sylvie Brett 希尔薇·布莱特的证词
[31:56] testifying that they would have entered the factory anyway. 能证明她们不管怎么样都会进入工厂
[32:02] But those letters don’t matter because it was I, 但是这些证词都不重要 因为是我
[32:06] not Captain Casey, not anyone else, 不是凯西队长 不是任何人
[32:08] but I who ordered them into the fire scene. 而是我命令他们进入火场的
[32:11] So if you are looking to blame someone, 如果你想要找一个承担责任的人
[32:15] if you are looking for a human scapegoat, 如果你要找一个替罪羊
[32:19] blame me. 那就找我
[32:39] I’m gonna go find a Coke machine. Do you want anything? 我去找个自动饮料机 你要点什么吗
[32:41] No. 不用
[33:04] You’ve been cleared of all wrongdoing. 他们判定你没有过失
[33:07] It’s over. 结束了
[33:15] The other night, 那天晚上
[33:16] Severide said they’re gonna write this report, 西弗莱德说他们会写一个报告
[33:19] it’ll be stamped, “I’m clear,” 上面盖上”我没问题”
[33:22] and then it’ll be shoved in a desk somewhere 然后就塞到某个桌子抽屉里
[33:23] and disappear forever. 永远不会再拿出来
[33:25] Yeah. 是啊
[33:27] Well, it’s just… 只是…
[33:30] I lost a firefighter that day. 我那天失去了一名消防员
[33:35] I’ll never be clear. 我永远不会没问题
[33:55] Casey’s been cleared. 凯西判定无过失
[33:57] They’re not gonna blame firefighters for anything. 他们不会将任何过错推到消防员身上了
[33:59] Tragic accident, full stop. 这是一场悲惨的意外 结束了
[34:16] Lieutenant? 副队长
[34:19] Ritter. 里特
[34:20] Did you hear him? 你听到他说的了吗
[34:22] Yeah, I heard him. 嗯 我听到了
[34:26] Listen, I… 听着 我…
[34:28] I’ve been thinking about what you said that day to me. 我一直在想你那天和我说的话
[34:31] Pretty much nonstop for months, 基本上想了好几个月吧
[34:33] and I just want you to know I was wrong. 我只想告诉你 我错了
[34:38] I was wrong to defy your orders, 我不该违抗你的命令
[34:40] and you were right to give them. 你下命令是对的
[34:43] And if you ever saw fit to bring me back to Engine, 如果你觉得能让我回到水罐车上
[34:46] I would not hesitate to follow your command. 我绝对会完全服从你的指挥
[34:50] Of course I’m bringing you back to Engine. 我当然让你回到水罐车上了
[34:52] I’m just loaning you out to Casey 我只是暂时把你借给凯西
[34:53] until he finds a good fit, all right? 等他找到合适的人选
[34:56] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[34:58] I–I was worried that this was a permanent thing. 我还担心你永远把我调给他了
[35:01] No, not at all. All right? 当然不是了 放心吧
[35:03] But listen, I’m not going to apologize for going rough on you. 不过听好 我可不会为了之前说的狠话向你道歉
[35:08] You not following orders means that I did not train you right. 你不听指挥说明我对你的训练不够到位
[35:14] I’m going to make up for that when I’m back. 等我回来一定会弥补自己的错误
[35:16] All right, I look forward to it. 好 我很期待
[35:19] – Go on. – All right. -走吧 -好
[35:21] Go. 走吧
[35:25] So what you’re gonna do 你现在要做的是
[35:26] is you’re gonna lean back and angle your head. 将脑袋后仰
[35:29] So only this side catches the light. 让光打在这半边脸上
[35:32] Okay. 好
[35:33] That way, the pose is both slimming and alluring. 这样既显瘦又好看
[35:38] Call it the Neiman Marcus shot. 这叫内曼·马库斯造型
[35:40] Okay, I like this. 不错 我喜欢
[35:42] Yeah, okay, uh, lean back. 好 后仰
[35:45] That’s it! 就是这样
[35:46] Yeah, we’ve got to take a picture of this! 这可得赶紧拍下来
[35:51] Trudy and I are doing, like, an early, uh, Christmas card. 我和特鲁迪在提前制作圣诞贺卡
[35:53] – It’s… – He looks really sexy. -是… -他的照片超级性感
[35:58] Brett, you’ve got to call me back. 布莱特 赶紧给我回电
[35:59] This is madness going on in this house. I am telling you. 局里已经乱成了一团 真的
[36:06] Nice piece of land your folks got here. 你们这地方真漂亮
[36:09] – Yeah. – We should look in this area. -是啊 -我们应该去转转
[36:12] Okay, maybe not so close. 好啊 但是别在这附近
[36:16] Right. Sure. 好吧
[36:22] You okay, Sylvie? 你还好吗 希尔薇
[36:24] Yeah. 嗯
[36:26] I mean… 只是…
[36:29] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[36:34] Talk to me. 跟我说说吧
[36:36] The firehouse today is just… 这个消防局…
[36:39] I think it’s going to be a slow house, 应该是一个比较清闲的地方
[36:42] and this girl I know, Hope Jacquinot, 我认识的一个女孩 霍普·夏克诺
[36:45] is dating one of the firemen, 在和其中一个消防员交往
[36:46] which is gonna bring some complications 可能会造成一些
[36:47] that I’m just not sure I wanna deal with. 我不太愿意去面对的困扰
[36:53] Okay. 好吧
[36:55] I was gonna say this before, 我之前就想跟你说一句话
[36:57] but I didn’t want it to come across the wrong way. 但我担心你会产生误解
[37:01] You don’t have to work. 你不一定非要工作
[37:07] What? 什么
[37:08] I mean, being a chaplain’s wife. 做牧师的妻子
[37:11] It is work. 也是工作
[37:13] A chaplain’s wife does the same thing as a paramedic. 职责和医护人员相似
[37:16] You help people get through pain, 帮助人们渡过苦难
[37:18] you–you patch them up, you make them feel better. 治愈伤口 让他们重新振作
[37:21] It’s about helping people. 这也是在帮助别人
[37:23] Which is what you’re so good at. 而这正是你所擅长的
[37:28] I hadn’t–I hadn’t thought about it that way. 我没有…我以前没想过这一点
[37:35] Maybe you try it out, 也许你可以试一试
[37:36] and then you go back to work part-time or however. 然后可以做兼职 或者随你怎么样
[37:39] However you want to make it work. 你想怎么样都可以
[37:43] Really. 真的
[37:45] No pressure. 不要有压力
[38:00] Hey, Chief Boden wants to see us out in the north apron. 博登队长让我们去北面空地
[38:03] – Who does he want? – Everyone. -要谁去 -所有人
[38:15] Come on, guys. Gather around. 大家过来站好
[38:24] Who’s going to remember us? 谁会记得我们
[38:27] It’s a question that all of us who do this job, 这个问题我们所有消防员
[38:29] we ask ourselves at one moment or another. 都曾问过自己
[38:33] Who will remember our work after we’re gone? 我们死后 谁会记得我们的付出
[38:49] 以此悼念 消防员布莱恩·”奥蒂斯”·兹沃内切克 丧命于2019年5月22日阿诺床垫公司火灾 以及所有过去或将来为他人献出生命的消防员
[38:49] Brian Zvonecek. 布莱恩·兹沃内切克
[38:55] He was our brother, he was a friend, 他是我们的兄弟 朋友
[38:59] he was a hell of a firefighter. 更是一名卓越的消防员
[39:01] He was smart, he was funny, he was kind, 他聪明 幽默 善良
[39:05] he was unselfish, and he was loyal. 无私 忠诚
[39:10] So… 所以
[39:14] If you see someone… 如果你们看到有人
[39:17] a fellow firefighter, 消防员同事
[39:21] citizen, friend 普通市民 朋友
[39:23] standing looking at this memorial, 站在这里看这座纪念碑
[39:26] I want you to come down this apron 希望你们能走过来
[39:28] and you tell them about Brian. 给他们讲讲布莱恩的故事
[39:30] You tell them the story about who Brian was, 告诉他们布莱恩的生平
[39:32] the kind of man he was. 他的为人
[39:36] That way, you will bring this memorial to life. 这样 你们就能赋予这座纪念碑生命
[39:55] Yeah, I looked it up. 我查过了
[39:58] Those were Brian’s last words and they mean, 这是布莱恩的遗言 这句话的意思是
[40:04] “Brother, I will be with you always.” “兄弟 我将永远与你同在”
[40:17] I can’t think of a better way to remember Brian. 我想不到更好的方式来纪念布莱恩
[40:22] So from this day forward… 所以从今天起
[40:26] this memorial site is sacred ground. 这座纪念碑就是我们的圣地
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme