Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I’ve loved spending time with you, Sylvie. 我很喜欢跟你待在一起 希尔薇
[00:06] But I am here to counsel rescue workers. 但我是来给救援人员做顾问的
[00:08] If I’m dating a colleague, 如果我跟工作上的同事交往
[00:09] they won’t open up to me. 他们不愿意对我敞开心扉
[00:11] Is that what happened with Casey? 你跟凯西就是这样的吗
[00:12] I can’t see you anymore. 我不能再见你了
[00:13] We need you here, and… 这里需要你
[00:16] I don’t want to get in the way of that. 我不想打扰你
[00:18] Where you been, Severide? 你去哪里了 西弗莱德
[00:19] We haven’t seen you at Molly’s lately. 最近都没在莫利酒吧看到你
[00:20] Just been slammed. 只是太忙了
[00:22] Kelly’s my blind spot. 凯利是我的盲区
[00:23] When it comes to him, 说到他的时候
[00:24] I sort of just go off the rails. 我有些失控了
[00:28] Einstein had, like, six versions of the same clothes, 爱因斯坦一款衣服有六件
[00:31] ’cause he didn’t want to have to think about that kind of thing. 因为他不想思考这种事情
[00:33] So are you calling yourself a genius then? 所以你管你自己叫天才吗
[00:36] What’s this? 这是什么
[00:37] Thought I’d brighten up the place. 我想我能让这个地方变得更亮
[00:39] Spring is here, you guys. Summer’s on its way. 春天已经来了 夏天还会远吗
[00:41] These are so pretty! 这些太漂亮了
[00:42] A little early in the morning for perkiness, 一大早就这么臭美不大好吧
[00:44] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[00:47] You need to get them out of here–allergies. 你得把这些拿走 我过敏
[00:49] Yeah, hydrangeas don’t have pollen. 绣球花可没有花粉
[00:51] I think you might be getting a cold. 我觉得是你感冒了
[00:53] I do not have a cold. 我没感冒
[00:58] Hey, uh, Lieutenant? I parked next to your car 副队 我今天早上把车停到了你车旁边
[01:01] this morning, saw all those boxes. 我看到了那些箱子
[01:02] – Are you moving? – No, Benny’s house sold. -你要搬家吗 -不 本尼的房子被卖掉了
[01:04] – Had to clear the place out. – Oh, um…well… -得把房子清空 -其实…
[01:07] I happened to notice a classic George Foreman Grill in there. 我看到了里面有个经典的拳王炙烤炉
[01:11] All yours. 都是你的了
[01:13] Thanks, Boss! 谢谢老大
[01:19] That must not have been fun, 这肯定很难受吧
[01:22] clearing out Benny’s house. 清空本尼的房子
[01:23] Uh, it wasn’t too bad. 没有那么糟糕
[01:25] The place I haven’t touched yet is his cabin up north. 我还没去他北边的小屋
[01:27] I’m heading there after next shift. 值完下个班我就过去
[01:29] I remember you talking about it. 我记得你说过
[01:30] You spent a lot of time there, right? 你在那里住过好久 对吗
[01:32] Some. Probably gonna sell that, too. 住过一段 可能要把它也买了
[01:37] That’s got to be messing with his head. 他肯定因为这事儿很难过吧
[01:39] Anything related to Benny does, let alone… 只要是本尼的事都会让他很难过 更别说…
[01:42] going through his belongings. 要收拾一遍他的物品
[01:46] I don’t have to get rid of the flowers because of Mouch, right? 我不需要因为穆奇把花扔掉 对吗
[01:49] – Hell no. – No way. -当然不用 -不用
[01:53] Oh, you think first shift will ever get their inventory straight? 你们觉得第一班能把他们的库存整理清楚吗
[01:56] Yeah, that’ll be a first. 真是头一回
[01:57] Hey, Franz is here. 弗朗兹来了
[02:00] Ah, I love this guy. Heart of gold. 我喜欢这个人 心善之人
[02:03] Yeah? Well, I don’t know him. 是吗 我不了解他
[02:04] Hey Franzy. To what do we owe this pleasure? 弗朗兹 什么风把你吹来了
[02:07] Nice try, Herrmann. 别拍马屁了 赫尔曼
[02:08] – Let’s have it. – Have what? -拿过来吧 -拿什么啊
[02:10] The piercing nozzle you guys borrowed off our rig 在加菲尔德东部那场阁楼火灾里
[02:13] at that attic fire in East Garfield. 你们从我们水罐车上借去的穿孔喷水嘴
[02:15] What are you talking about? We returned that on the scene. 你在说什么 我们当场就还回去了
[02:17] Like hell you did. Come on, cough it up. 说得跟真的似的 快点 交出来
[02:21] What do you think we are? 你把我们当成什么了
[02:22] – A bunch of kleptos? – If it walks like a duck… -一群小偷吗 -走路像鸭子一样
[02:24] Whoa, that’s uncalled for. 这很没必要
[02:27] That piercing nozzle belongs to 27! 穿孔喷水嘴属于27号水罐车
[02:29] Klinginpill, what do you care? 柯灵皮尔 关你什么事
[02:31] You don’t belong to 27. 你又不是27号水罐车的
[02:32] Yeah, mind your own business, floater. 管好你自己吧 跳蚤
[02:35] Hey, I got to back up Herrmann on this, lieutenant. 在这件事上我要支持赫尔曼 副队
[02:38] We returned that nozzle as soon as we were finished with it. 我们刚一用完 就把穿孔喷水嘴还回去了
[02:40] All right, you guys had your chance to come clean 我给了你们坦白交待的机会
[02:43] and now you can explain yourself to my battalion chief. 现在你们可以向我的消防大队长解释了
[02:45] Bring it. 来吧
[02:49] Engine 51… 51号水罐车
[02:50] Getting that nozzle back one way or another. 不管怎么着 你们也要把穿孔喷水嘴还给我们
[02:51] Get your heap out of my way. 你们都给我起开
[02:53] Battalion 25. Structure fire… 25号队长车 建筑火灾
[02:55] I hate that guy. 我讨厌这个人
[03:28] Fire’s in the salon on the first floor. 起火地点在一楼的客厅里
[03:30] Let’s make sure it doesn’t spread. 我们一定要确保不会扩散
[03:31] Residents coming down the fire escape. 居民从消防通道逃出
[03:33] – Okay, truck, primary search. – Copy. -云梯队 搜寻第一 -收到
[03:35] Engine, lead out a line into that salon. 水罐车 引出一条进入客厅的路
[03:37] Copy. 收到
[03:37] Squad, get those people down safely. 各小队把居民安全带下楼
[03:39] You got it, Chief. Tony, Capp, 收到 队长 托尼 卡普
[03:41] help people down the ladder drop. 帮助人们从梯子上下来
[03:43] – Cruz, we’re going up. – Copy that. -克鲁兹 我们上楼 -收到
[03:45] Kidd, Otis. Clear the units above. 基德 奥蒂斯 清空上面的楼层
[03:47] Mouch, you’re with me. 穆奇 你和我一起
[03:48] Hose line will be ready in a minute, Captain. 软管管线一分钟之内准备好 队长
[03:51] We’ll make this quick. 我们要快点
[03:57] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 出声
[04:07] All right, keep moving, everybody. 继续走 各位
[04:09] One step at a time. Be careful. 一次下一阶 小心点
[04:14] Okay, ma’am. Nice and easy. 好的 女士 慢点来
[04:20] Come on. 走吧
[04:23] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[04:28] Fire Department! Call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[04:29] Fire Department! Call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[04:39] Fire is spreading fast! 火势扩散得很快
[04:44] Hey, ma’am? 你好 女士
[04:46] My name’s Kelly. We’re gonna get you down from here, okay? 我叫凯利 我们要把你带下去 好吗
[04:48] Just try not to move. 先不要动
[04:50] Hey, guys, I need a half-sked up here, and rig a basket to the aerial. 我需要担架 把篮子挂在空中
[04:53] Coming right up. 马上就来
[04:56] Back room’s all clear. 后面没人了
[05:02] Captain! 队长
[05:04] Those are about to pop! 这些要炸了
[05:09] Let’s go! 赶紧走
[05:36] All clear, Chief. 一切安全 队长
[05:39] – Do your thing, Herrmann. – All right. -动手吧 赫尔曼 -好的
[05:41] – Let’s go, Ritter. – Copy. -来吧 里特 -收到
[05:50] We’re going to lower you down to our medics. 我们会送你下去 到医护人员那边
[05:52] They’re going to take good care of you. 他们会照顾好你的
[05:53] Here we go. All right, let’s bring her up! 好了 把她拉起来吧
[06:02] Bring her down! 送她下去
[06:12] Careful… 小心点
[06:23] She took a nasty fall. Possible neck injury. 她摔得很严重 可能颈部受伤了
[06:27] Let’s check her vitals on the rig. 检查一下她的器官状况
[06:29] Got it. 好的
[06:31] Oh, my God! Is Miriam all right? 天哪 米里亚姆还好吗
[06:33] – Are you family? – No, I-I own the salon. -你是她的家人吗 -不 发廊是我开的
[06:36] She’s–she’s a customer and friend. 她是我的顾客 也是我的朋友
[06:38] What happened? Is everyone okay? 发生了什么事 大家还好吗
[06:42] Wh– 什么
[06:43] – Where’s Miles? – Is there someone inside? -迈尔斯在哪里 -里面还有人吗
[06:44] – Is there someone inside? – I don’t know! -有人在里面吗 -我不知道
[06:45] My dog, he’s a Shepherd mix. 我的狗 是牧羊犬混血
[06:48] He watches the place at night. 他在晚上会看护这里
[06:50] Where’s Miles? 迈尔斯在哪里
[06:51] – Miles! – Ma’am, you can’t go in there! -迈尔斯 -女士 你不能进去
[06:53] Hey, come here. 来
[06:54] My whole life is in that salon. I can’t– 我的人生都在那个发廊里 我…
[06:56] This can’t be happening. 不能这样
[06:58] – This can’t be happening. – Ma’am… -不可以这样 -女士
[07:00] – Ma’am… – No! -女士 -不
[07:02] – I’m sorry. – Miles! -我很遗憾 -迈尔斯
[07:04] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[07:28] The flowers are still here. 花还在这里
[07:29] You sneezed on the truck, too. 你也在车上打喷嚏了
[07:31] And in the bunk room. 在休息室也是
[07:32] – Yup. – Maybe it’s a cold. -对 -也许是感冒了
[07:34] – I don’t have a cold! – Can somebody please explain -我没感冒 -谁能解释一下我为什么收到了
[07:37] why I just got a $1,000 invoice for a piercing nozzle? 一封穿孔喷水嘴的一千美金请款书
[07:46] Chief, I’m telling you, we had the piercing nozzle 队长 我告诉你 那个喷水嘴
[07:48] – for five minutes, tops. – And wasn’t one of Franz’s -我们最多就拿了五分钟 -而且弗朗兹的人
[07:51] guys with us the whole time? 不是一直跟着我们吗
[07:52] Yeah, he took it back the minute 是啊 我们刚用完
[07:53] – we were done with it. – Plus, we’ve cleaned out -他就拿走了 -而且我们从那次排班之后
[07:55] our rigs twice since that shift. 已经清理了两次设备
[07:56] If the nozzle ended up in one of our compartments 如果喷水嘴在我们的地盘上
[07:58] – we’d have found it. – We’re not thieves, Chief. -我们肯定找到了 -我们不是小偷 队长
[08:01] Franz called us a bunch of kleptos. 弗朗兹居然说我们偷东西
[08:04] Chief Boden calling for Chief Lydon. 博登队长呼叫莱登队长
[08:08] Afternoon, Steve. 下午好 史蒂夫
[08:10] I received your invoice for the piercing nozzle, 我收到了你针对穿孔喷水嘴的请款书
[08:12] and I am filing it away 我打算把它转移到
[08:14] in the appropriate location. 正确的地方
[08:17] Now, I don’t know what Franz and his crew were up to– 我不知道弗朗兹和他的人想干什么
[08:20] whether they lost the nozzle somewhere or they’re just 不管是不是他们弄丢了喷水嘴 或者他们
[08:23] trying to stir up trouble-but I don’t appreciate anyone 只是想找茬 但我不会允许任何人
[08:27] impugning the integrity of 51. 践踏51消防局的尊严
[08:30] And the next time you have an issue with my house, 下次你如果对我的消防局有意见
[08:35] instead of sending me a fax, 不要给我发传真
[08:37] pick up the phone. Talk to me man to man. 拿起电话来 像男人一样跟我直接说
[08:47] – Get out of my office. – Yes, sir. -滚出我的办公室 -是 长官
[08:48] Copy that. 收到
[08:51] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢队长
[08:56] You used to spend all day at the salon? 你以前会在发廊待一天吗
[08:58] At least four to five hours minimum. 至少要待四到五个小时
[09:01] But my hair was always laid thanks to the magic 我的头发能这么服帖 都要感谢
[09:03] of chemical relaxers. 化学软化剂的魔法
[09:06] Growing up, it was like a rite of passage. 从小到大 那就像是我的成人礼
[09:09] Then I grew out of it once I found out that stuff 后来我没再用 因为我发现那东西
[09:11] could chew through Coke cans. No bueno. 连可乐罐都能腐蚀 那就不太好
[09:14] Hey, Kyle. How’s it going? 凯尔 你过得好吗
[09:19] Uh, not bad. How are you, Em? 还不错 你呢
[09:21] I’m great, thanks. 我也很好
[09:24] Uh, we’re running low on gloves, so we need those. 我们的手套不够用了 所以需要补货
[09:28] I’m gonna go get them. 我去拿一下
[09:33] – Hey, how you been? – Good. -你最近如何 -挺好的
[09:35] Really good. 非常好
[09:38] I haven’t seen you around the firehouse lately. 我最近没怎么在消防局见你
[09:41] Yeah, I know. Things have been busy, 是啊 最近一直很忙
[09:42] but I’ll swing by soon. 但我很快会过去的
[09:48] You’ll never guess what I found myself watching the other day. 你绝对猜不到我那天在看什么
[09:51] “Pet Sematary”? 《宠物坟场》吗
[09:53] “Property Brothers.” 《房产兄弟》
[09:55] – No way. – Yeah, it was the one where -不是吧 -真的 我看的那一集是
[09:57] they turned an old barn into a sleek modern townhouse, 他们把一个旧谷仓改造成了时髦的现代住宅
[10:00] but they still had their pet pigs. 但是还继续养着宠物猪
[10:02] Yeah, that’s my favorite episode. 是啊 我也最喜欢那集
[10:05] Excuse me, Chaplain Sheffield? 不好意思 谢菲尔德神父
[10:07] You have a visitor waiting in your office. 你的办公室有访客在等你
[10:09] – Sorry, I got to, uh… – Yeah, no, go ahead. -抱歉 我得… -没问题 去吧
[10:11] Okay, well… 好
[10:17] It was nice to see you, Sylvie. 见到你很开心 希尔薇
[10:20] You, too. 我也是
[10:34] You wanted to see us, Chief? 你找我们吗 队长
[10:35] Yes, Captain Hubble wants to get your statements 对 哈勃警监想问问你们
[10:37] on the salon fire. 发廊火灾的情况
[10:39] – Yeah, sure thing. – The ashes are still warm. -好的没问题 -灰还是热的
[10:42] What’s got OFI moving so quick on this? 为什么火警调查办公室这次动作这么快
[10:44] Well, we found plenty of indication on the scene 我们在现场发现了许多证据表明
[10:46] to call this one an arson. 这很可能是纵火案
[10:48] Damn. 天哪
[10:51] That’s too bad. 太惨了
[10:55] The salon owner’s a sweet lady. 发廊的老板是位很善良的女士
[10:56] She was pretty devastated by what happened. 她看到现场的时候整个人都崩溃了
[10:58] – I feel for her. – I wouldn’t. -我很同情她 -建议不要
[11:00] Looks like she’s the one who did it. 她似乎就是幕后元凶
[11:08] – I’m not buying it. – Flammable hair products -我不信 -后面的办公室里
[11:10] were dumped all over the back office. 倒满了可燃的护发用品
[11:11] File cabinets left opened 文件柜也没有关上
[11:12] so the documents inside would burn… 就是为了烧掉里面的文件
[11:14] I’m not saying this isn’t arson, 我不是说这不是纵火罪
[11:15] but she didn’t set the fire. 但她不是放火的人
[11:16] – No way. – How do you know? -不可能 -你怎么知道
[11:18] You should have seen her reaction at the scene. 你应该看到了她在现场的反应
[11:20] She was crushed. The victim is a friend of hers. 她完全崩溃了 受害者是她的朋友
[11:22] Well, she may not have intended for anyone to get hurt. 她可能不是有意伤害其他人
[11:24] We see this all the time with insurance scammers. 这种情况我们在骗保的人身上见多了
[11:26] They underestimate how much damage or injury a fire can cause. 他们会低估火灾可能造成的破坏和伤亡
[11:29] You think this was an insurance situation? 你觉得这跟保险有关
[11:32] Several neighbors said the salon was under water 邻居们说这家发廊生意不怎么样
[11:34] and the owner was very upset about 店主很担心
[11:35] the possibility of losing her business. 可能会失去她的店
[11:39] Her dog was inside. 她的狗还在里面
[11:41] Not a chance she left her dog in there to die. 她不可能把狗留在里面等死
[11:43] We didn’t find any dog. 我们没找到什么狗
[11:45] Okay, well, maybe he got out somehow. 好吧 也许它想办法逃出去了
[11:46] Or maybe it was never there. 也许它根本就不在那
[11:49] I’ve seen a lot of people watch their home 我见过很多人看着他们的家或
[11:51] or their business burn. 企业被烧毁
[11:52] She isn’t faking it. 她不是装的
[11:53] That much I can tell you. 我只能告诉你这么多
[11:55] Have you questioned the owner? 你问过那位店主吗
[11:56] She’s at Chicago Med visiting with the victim. 她正在芝加哥医院看望伤者
[11:58] I’m heading over there right now to talk to her. 我正要过去跟她谈谈
[12:00] I’ll come with you. 我跟你一起去
[12:03] – You’re on shift. – Chicago Med. -你在当班 -就去趟芝加哥医院
[12:04] I’ll be back in an hour. 我会在一小时之内回来
[12:06] Okay, who are you trying to help, me or her? 好吧 你打算帮谁 我还是她
[12:08] I can aid your investigation, Captain. 我可以帮助你调查 队长
[12:10] I connected with her. 我明白她的感受
[12:11] She’ll open up more if I’m there with you. 如果我跟你一起去 她会更容易敞开心扉
[12:15] He has a point. 他说得有道理
[12:21] One hour. 就去一小时
[12:33] Never let it be said that Benny Severide 别让人说本尼·西弗莱德
[12:35] wasn’t the real deal. 没什么好东西
[12:36] This is a full on OG George Foreman Grill. 这可是不折不扣的乔治·福尔曼牌元老级烤锅
[12:39] That’s like strutting around with first generation Air Jordans. 就像穿着第一代飞人乔丹鞋趾高气昂的晃悠
[12:43] Isn’t it basically just a steamer? 它不就是个蒸锅吗
[12:46] No! Next shift, 不是 下个班
[12:48] I’m going to grill up some Cuban Reubens 我会烤些古巴鲁本三明治
[12:49] and I’m gonna make a convert out of you. 让你彻底改观
[12:51] – Okay. – Oh, my God! -好吧 -天哪
[12:55] What? 怎么了
[13:02] – Here they are. – All right. -他们来了 -好吧
[13:06] Uh…why all the secrecy? 为什么这么神秘
[13:08] Show ’em, Joe. 给他们看看 乔
[13:18] Where the hell did that come from? 这玩意到底是哪里来的
[13:19] It was just leaning behind a storage crate. 它就靠在储物箱后面
[13:21] Guess it must have wound up on one of the rigs after all. 它最后肯定是掉在某辆车上了
[13:23] One of the other shifts must have found it 然后被其他班的人找到了
[13:25] – and set it aside. – If Boden finds out -放在一边 -如果博登在莱登队长
[13:27] about this after the way he stuck it to Chief Lydon… 面前一口咬定我们没拿之后知道这件事
[13:30] He is not going to find out about it, 他不会知道的
[13:31] because we’re going to get it back to Engine 27 因为我们会神不知鬼不觉地把它
[13:33] without anybody knowing. 放回27号水罐车
[13:36] A caper. Exciting. 恶作剧 好刺激
[13:38] It is not a caper. 这不是恶作剧
[13:40] All we have to do is sneak into their house, 我们要做的就是溜进他们局里
[13:42] return the nozzle, and then just sneak back out 把喷水嘴放回去 然后再溜出来
[13:45] – undetected. – Yeah, that’s a caper. -不被人发现 -没错 这就是个恶作剧
[13:47] You call it whatever you want, 随便你怎么叫
[13:49] but we are doing this first thing after shift. 但这是我们下班后的首要任务
[13:55] I am really good at this stuff, Herrmann. 我很擅长干这种事 赫尔曼
[13:57] Once, in high school, my friends and I stole 上高中的时候 我和朋友从生物实验室
[14:00] a human skeleton from the bio lab and we propped it up 偷了一副人类骨骼然后把它支在
[14:04] behind the wheel of Mr. Gazaway’s minivan… 盖萨维先生的小货车方向盘后面
[14:13] When you get out of surgery, 你从手术室出来的时候
[14:14] I’ll be outside in the waiting room. 我会在候诊室外面
[14:16] I’m not going anywhere, Miriam. 我哪都不会去 米里亚姆
[14:17] I’ll be right here. 我就在这里等你
[14:23] Let’s get her prepped for intake. 我们送她进去准备手术
[14:28] Ms. Curtis, I’m Captain Alexa Hubble 柯蒂斯女士 我是火警调查办公室的
[14:31] with the Office of Fire Investigation. 阿莱克萨·哈勃队长
[14:33] I believe you’ve already met Lieutenant Severide. 我向你已经见过西弗莱德副队了
[14:34] Yes, hi. Thank you so much 是的 你好 非常感谢
[14:36] for what you did for Miriam. And for me. 你为米里亚姆和我所做的一切
[14:40] How is she doing? 她怎么样了
[14:40] I guess it’s a pretty serious spinal injury 我觉得她的脊柱受伤很严重
[14:42] that the doctors need to get in there 所以医生得进手术室才能弄明白
[14:44] and see what they can do. I’m just praying for her. 他们能做些什么 我只能为她祈祷
[14:47] It’s nice of you to look after her like this. 你人真好 这么热心地照顾她
[14:48] She doesn’t have anyone else. 她没有家人
[14:49] Her husband died last year. 她丈夫去年过世了
[14:55] Was there any sign of Miles in the salon? 发廊里找到迈尔斯了吗
[14:58] My dog? 就是我的狗
[15:00] – No. – Well, that’s a good thing, right? -没有 -好吧 这是件好事 对吧
[15:03] Maybe he got out. 也许他逃出去了
[15:05] I need to ask you a few questions about the fire. 我得问你几个关于火灾的问题
[15:06] Is that okay? 可以吗
[15:09] Yeah, sure. 可以 当然
[15:12] Where were you when the fire started? 火烧起来的时候你在哪里
[15:14] I don’t know when the fire started. 我不知道火是什么时候烧起来的
[15:16] I came in early to take Miles for his walk 我早上去带迈尔斯去散步
[15:18] and my salon was in flames. 就发现我的发廊烧起来了
[15:20] When I checked my security cameras, 我看安防摄像头的时候看到
[15:23] Miles was in there. 迈尔斯在那儿
[15:25] He was sleeping by the door. 它在门边上睡觉
[15:26] I was trying to find out 我也想看看
[15:28] how the fire started but–see? 火是怎么烧起来的 但是 看到了吗
[15:31] The camera stopped working– I guess because of the fire. 摄像头出问题了 我想是因为起火了
[15:33] – I don’t know. – It had cut out -我也不知道 -它至少在火烧起来
[15:35] at least a half an hour before the fire started. 半小时之前就被切断了
[15:38] How often do your cameras shut down like this? 你的摄像头多久出现一次这样的情况
[15:40] They’re just wi-fi cameras. 它们就是无线网络摄像头
[15:42] You know how that stuff goes in and out. 你们也知道这种东西时好时坏
[15:44] It’s a little strange, though, isn’t it? 但这有点不对劲 不是吗
[15:46] The timing? 这个时间
[15:53] You think I burned down my salon? 你觉得我把自己的发廊烧了
[15:56] It is too soon to make a determination, 现在下结论还太早
[15:58] but we are looking for the truth. 但我们在调查真相
[15:59] Well, here’s the truth. 好吧 真相就是
[16:01] I loved that salon. 我爱那家发廊
[16:02] It wasn’t ever going to make me rich, but it was my dream. 它不会让我发财 但它是我的梦想
[16:05] My own place where my clients could come and– 那是我自己的地方 我的客户可以来
[16:09] and hang out, and feel like they were at home with family. 在那里放松 就像和家人在家里一样
[16:12] Miriam is family. 米里亚姆是我的家人
[16:13] I would never put her in danger like that. 我决不会像那样把她置于危险之中
[16:15] Niya, no one’s accusing you of anything. 娜雅 没人在指责你什么
[16:17] She is! 她就是在指责我
[16:18] We’re just looking for answers, 我们只是在寻找答案
[16:20] and this is helpful, what you’re telling us. 你告诉我们的信息很有帮助
[16:21] You’re not going to get railroaded here, I promise you. 我向你保证 我们不会轻率地下结论
[16:24] You have to find whoever did this. 你们必须查出是谁干的这件事
[16:26] We’re gonna try like hell. That’s a guarantee. 我们会拼尽全力的 我保证
[16:32] Can you–can we get a copy of that whole video? 你能给我们一份整段录像的复印件吗
[16:36] Of course, yes. I-I can send you the link. 当然可以 我会把链接发给你们的
[16:59] – Everything all right? – Yeah, totally. -一切都好吗 -是的 非常好
[17:05] – You sure? – Yeah, it’s– -你确定吗 -确定
[17:07] it’s not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[17:10] I saw Kyle at Med. 我在医院见了凯尔
[17:13] And he gave you flowers? 他给你送花了吗
[17:15] Oh, no. I got these for the common room 不 这些花是我要送去公共休息室的
[17:18] but Mouch keeps complaining about his allergies 但是穆奇一直在抱怨他的过敏症
[17:20] so I was going to stash them under his bed. 所以我打算把它们藏在他的床下
[17:29] It was weird seeing Kyle. 见到凯尔很奇怪
[17:32] But it was also nice– 但也蛮不错的
[17:34] which is hard, you know? 这很难 你知道吗
[17:38] Yeah, I do. 是的 我知道
[17:41] It’s strange he hasn’t been around here, right? 他最近都不来了 很奇怪 对吧
[17:43] He used to come by once a week. 他以前每周来一次
[17:47] Has to be because of the break up. 一定是因为分手
[17:51] Could be. 可能是
[17:56] I feel responsible for all that. 我觉得这一切都是我的责任
[18:00] I’m sorry, Brett. 我很抱歉 布莱特
[18:01] If I hadn’t been spinning out after that call– 如果在那次电话之后我没有发脾气…
[18:04] If it hadn’t been you, it would’ve been 如果不是你的话 也可能是
[18:05] someone else here. It’s not your fault, Casey. 任何一个这里的人 这不是你的错 凯西
[18:09] Truth is, the relationship was a bad idea from the start… 事实上 这段关系从一开始就不是个好主意
[18:13] Seemed like you two had a good thing going. 你们俩之前看起来还挺好的
[18:17] We did. 确实
[18:20] But… 但是
[18:21] it’s time for me to move on and… 是时候该向前看了
[18:25] It’s just taking me longer than I thought it would. 只是花的时间比我想象的要长
[18:29] Tell me about it. 可不是吗
[18:30] I still can’t walk past Gabby’s locker. 我到现在还没法走过加比的储物柜
[18:39] Ambulance 61, person injured, 61号救护车 有人受伤
[18:41] – 552 Webster Avenue… – Here. -在韦伯斯特大街552号 -给你
[18:43] You can put these in your office instead. 你可以把这些放在办公室里
[19:00] Hey, I know this place. I take spin classes here. 我知道这个地方 我在这上过单车课
[19:05] Olivia! 奥利维亚
[19:07] Oh, my God, Sylvia, 天哪 希尔薇
[19:08] I didn’t know you were a paramedic. 我不知道你是个救护人员
[19:09] Come on, you guys. You have to help this girl. 你们快过来 你们得帮帮这女孩
[19:14] She fell off her bike. It’s bad. 她从单车上摔了下来 情况很糟糕
[19:17] Okay, guys. Give us some space. 大家请腾出一些空间来
[19:19] Come on. Clear out, please. 请清场
[19:20] Look out, look out, look out. 小心 小心
[19:21] Let us get in there, guys. 各位 我们进去吧
[19:22] Come on. 来吧
[19:35] I don’t know what happened. One minute I’m spinning 我不知道怎么回事 前一分钟我还在骑单车
[19:38] And the next thing I know, this chick next to me goes 然后 我旁边的那个女孩
[19:39] flying forward off her bike, and there’s blood everywhere. 就从单车上飞了下来 到处都是血
[19:41] We got it, all right? Just step back. 我们会处理的 好吗 请退后
[19:43] Honey, can you hear me? 亲爱的 你能听见我说话吗
[19:44] – What’s your name? – Claire. -你叫什么名字 -克莱尔
[19:45] Claire? Okay, we’re gonna get you out 克莱尔 好的 我们会带你出去的
[19:46] in just a second, okay? 马上就好 好吗
[19:49] All right, looks like we’re gonna to have to cut her hair. 看来我们得把她的头发剪掉了
[19:50] Let’s wipe up some of this blood so I can get a good look. 擦掉一些血 让我看得更清楚点
[19:53] Can you give me some towels? 你能给我几条毛巾吗
[19:56] Hello? 有听见吗
[19:58] I-I got it. 我去拿吧
[20:00] Excuse me. 借过一下
[20:04] Coming through. Here you go. 我来了 给你
[20:06] Thank you, thanks. 谢谢
[20:11] Hold her steady. 稳住她
[20:17] Almost there. 就快好了
[20:21] All right, she’s clear. 好了 她没事了
[20:23] Gonna have you lean up for me, okay? 你先起身 好吗
[20:26] Good. 很好
[20:28] You can hold on to me. 你可以抓住我
[20:29] Keep your chin up for me, sweetie. 亲爱的 抬起下巴
[20:32] Here we go. 好了
[20:36] – You good to go? – Yup. -可以了吗 -嗯
[20:38] Okay, just like that. 好的 就这样
[20:41] Excuse me. 借过
[20:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:46] I’m gonna have you stand up for me, okay? 现在我要你站起来 好吗
[20:49] Good, good. Good. 很好 很好
[20:50] All right, let me just get you in there, okay? 我帮你坐进轮椅 好吗
[20:54] You’re doing just fine. Okay. 你做得很好 好了
[20:57] All right, Brett. On three. 好了 布莱特 数三下
[20:59] One–two–three. 一 二 三
[21:06] Is she gonna be okay? 她会没事吧
[21:08] Um, yeah. Her vitals are stable. 是的 她的生命体征稳定
[21:11] Poor girl. 可怜的女孩
[21:12] The way you handled it– total badass. 你处理得真的太厉害了
[21:15] Well, thanks for the towel assist. 谢谢你的毛巾
[21:17] Sorry about Jason. What a wuss. 抱歉杰森说话有点急了 他真怂
[21:20] Where are all the real men in Chicago, you know? 芝加哥真正的男人都跑哪里去了
[21:22] Not in spin class, I guess. 我想应该不是在单车课上吧
[21:36] Red One, what do you see? 红一号 你发现什么了
[21:41] – All clear. – Hey, Otis. -安全 -奥蒂斯
[21:43] – Red Two. – Right. -红二号 -对哦
[21:46] – Yes. – What do you got? -是的 -你发现什么没有
[21:48] Red Two is in position. Are we a go? 红二号就位 要行动吗
[21:51] Repeat, are we a go? 重复 要行动吗
[21:54] Yes, you are a go. 是的 可以行动了
[22:00] Wait! 等等
[22:02] Hold up, hold up. 等一下 等一下
[22:10] – Go. – Okay, you are clear. -去吧 -好了 你们可以去了
[22:13] Go, get it done. 去吧 把事情都搞定
[22:16] Go, go, go, go, go, go. 上上上上上上
[22:19] Nice. 很好
[22:21] Hey, where do you think they keep it? 你觉得他们放在哪了
[22:23] Who cares? Just pick a compartment 管他呢 随便找一个
[22:24] – and dump the thing. – How’s this one? -把东西扔进去就行 -这个怎么样
[22:26] It literally doesn’t matter. 随便
[22:38] Go, go, go! 快 快 快
[22:42] – Mouch– – Don’t! -穆奇… -别
[22:45] Gesundheit! 祝你健康
[22:50] Hey, what are you guys doing here? 你们在这干什么
[22:51] I told you it was a cold. 我就说是感冒
[22:53] – You had it all along. – Klinginpill, -原来一直在你们这 -柯灵皮尔
[22:55] this does not concern you. 这和你没关系
[22:56] If you breathe a word of this to anyone… 如果你把这事说出去…
[22:59] What’s it worth to you? 对你们来说值多少呢
[23:04] Red One, report. 红一号 回答
[23:07] Red Two, what’s your situation? 红二号 报告位置
[23:15] All right, this operation went sneakers up. 好吧 这次行动是失败了
[23:16] – Pull the ripcord. – Don’t got to tell me twice. -走吧 -我知道
[23:18] Let’s go. 走
[23:28] – So, I was thinking… – Hi. -我在想… -你好
[23:30] We should totally be dating. 我们应该约会
[23:33] Oh, no. No, sorry. 不 不是 抱歉
[23:35] What I mean is, we are more than capable of moving on. 我的意思是 我们完全有能力走出来
[23:38] We just need to be more proactive about finding dates. 我们只是需要主动出击 寻找约会对象
[23:41] – Okay. – So there’s this woman -好吧 -有个姑娘
[23:43] who teaches my spin class 是我的健身教练
[23:44] whom I think would be perfect for you. 我觉得很适合你
[23:48] A blind date? 相亲
[23:49] No, we could make it, like, a group thing. 不是 我们可以叫大家一起
[23:50] I’ll set up a little game night at my place. 我在我家组织个游戏之夜
[23:52] That way you get to know her, see what you think about her. 那样你就可以认识她 看看感觉如何
[23:54] No pressure. 不需要有压力
[23:56] You’d do that, right? 你可以的 对吗
[24:00] Kelly must still be at that arson scene. 凯利肯定还在纵火现场
[24:03] He is really throwing himself into this investigation. 他对这次的调查真的很伤心
[24:05] It’s all he talked about on shift. 上班的时候就一直在说这个案子
[24:07] Because it’s the perfect distraction 因为那可以令他分散注意力
[24:09] so that he doesn’t have to go through Benny’s stuff. 不用想本尼的事
[24:11] Yeah. 是的
[24:14] Honestly, I’m worried about him. 说实话 我很担心他
[24:17] Do you think it would be dumb if I were to reach out 你觉得我告诉他
[24:20] and let him know that I’m here to talk, just as a friend? 我可以听他倾诉 单纯作为朋友 这样傻吗
[24:23] You know I’ll support you no matter what, but every time 你知道无论怎样我都会支持你的 但每次
[24:25] you have tried the friend route with Severide, 你尝试和西弗莱德做朋友
[24:27] it has gone south. 都不成功
[24:29] Well, maybe third time’s a charm? 也许第三次可以
[24:32] So much for, “Leave no man behind.” 说什么”绝不抛弃同伴”
[24:36] Caper didn’t go so well? 你们的恶作剧进展不顺利吗
[24:37] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想谈这个
[24:55] There was another one. 还有一个
[24:57] You were right. 你说得对
[25:11] These cameras are still connected. 这些摄像头还处于连接状态
[25:14] Niya could have disabled it from her phone, 娜雅可能是从手机上断开了连接
[25:16] though it’ll probably take a subpoena to find out. 可能得申请传票查明了
[25:19] I don’t know why you have it in for her. 我不明白你为什么总和她过不去
[25:21] I’m just going off of the evidence. 我只看证据
[25:22] Why are you taking her at face value? 你为什么信她的一面之词
[25:24] Because I trust my gut. 因为我相信自己的直觉
[25:28] – Who do I sue? – Hey, you can’t be in here. -我应该告谁 -你不能进入这里
[25:30] This is an active investigation. 这里正在做调查
[25:32] That’s okay, I just want to know who to sue, 好 我只想知道我应该告谁
[25:34] the power company or the landlord? 电力公司还是房东
[25:36] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[25:37] I live upstairs. 我住在楼上
[25:38] Got smoke damage everywhere. 到处都被烟熏坏了
[25:41] I mean, I know this was an electrical fire. 我知道这是电起火
[25:43] I just don’t know whose fault it is. 我只是不知道是谁的错
[25:44] What makes you think it was an electrical fire? 你为什么觉得是电起火
[25:46] Well, there was that outage before the fire. 着火前停电了
[25:50] So your power went out? 所以你家停电了
[25:51] Yeah, for, like, five minutes. 是的 停了五分钟
[25:55] – How long before the fire? – I don’t know. -在火灾之前多久 -不知道
[25:58] Maybe 20, 30 minutes? 也许二三十分钟
[26:00] Okay, well… 好吧…
[26:03] We’re not sure who you should sue just yet, 我们还不确定你应该起诉谁
[26:04] but…we’ll let you know. 但是… 有进展我们会告诉你的
[26:06] Awesome. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[26:09] That explains the cameras going out. 那解释了摄像头关闭
[26:12] Yeah, but who killed the power? 是的 但是谁切断了电源
[26:32] The case is intact, 这是完好无损的
[26:34] so unless someone had a tag tool… 所以除非有人有工具…
[26:35] Well, that narrows the suspect pool down 那嫌疑范围缩小到
[26:37] to pretty much everyone at ComEd. 通信局的每一个人
[26:39] Hang on… 等等…
[26:43] Rust. 锈
[26:53] Fresh cut on the locking tab. 锁梢上面有新切口
[26:55] Somebody stealthed their way into the meter. 有人偷偷做了手脚
[26:57] They turn the power off, the cameras go down, 他们把电断了 摄像头关闭
[27:00] they get inside, they do what they need to… 他们进去 做了他们要做的事
[27:02] And they turn the power back on. 然后恢复电力
[27:04] And no one’s the wiser. 没人知道
[27:06] Do you guys smell that? 你们闻到了吗
[27:15] Does this look familiar to you? 这对你来说熟悉吗
[27:17] I don’t know. Why, should it? 不知道 为什么这么问 应该熟悉吗
[27:36] Oh, God. 天
[28:01] Arsonist cuts the power, kills the dog. 纵火犯切断电源 杀了狗
[28:04] Cameras, alarms. 摄像头 警报
[28:06] Everything goes offline. 所有东西都处于脱机状态
[28:07] They’re free to get inside, 他们可以自由进入
[28:08] douse the place with accelerant. 往里面倒满催化剂
[28:10] And set a timing device. That’s the key. 设置一个时间装置 那是关键
[28:12] They found one? 他们找到了一个吗
[28:13] No, but it was probably destroyed in the fire. 没有 但可能在火灾中被毁坏了
[28:16] Point is, the guy can set everything up, 重点是 这个人能把一切都安排好
[28:19] turn the power back on, put the locking tab back in place. 恢复电力 把锁梢归位
[28:22] It makes it look like an inside job… 看起来像是内部人干的…
[28:23] And the arsonist is in the wind. 纵火犯还会犯案
[28:25] Exactly. 是的
[28:28] We’ve seen this before, right? 我们以前见到过这类案子 对吗
[28:30] What do you mean? Same M.O.? 你什么意思 手法一致吗
[28:32] Yeah– not the dog necessarily, 是的 不算上狗
[28:35] but the electric meter? 而是电表这部分
[28:37] – Refresh my memory? – I don’t know. -我该想起什么吗 -我也不知道
[28:39] It just feel familiar somehow. 感觉很熟悉
[28:42] Well… 好吧…
[28:44] Whoever this guy is… 不管这家伙是谁…
[28:46] he’s a nasty piece of work. 他都是个不折不扣的人渣
[28:48] We still keeping the old arson files in the blue office? 我们之前的纵火案文件还在蓝办公室吗
[28:50] Yeah, lumped in with all the non-arson cases. 对 和非纵火案文件混在一起
[28:53] It’ll take a while to go through it. 要找的话得花上好一阵子
[28:55] I got time. 我有的是时间
[29:00] Kevin Klinginpill? 凯文·柯灵皮尔
[29:01] Yeah, he filled in for Ritter a few weeks back? 没错 他几周前开始顶替里特
[29:04] – No, I remember. – Here’s the thing, Chief. -我有印象 -是这样的 队长
[29:05] He’s been stuck in the floater pool for ages, 他这几年一直都飘来飘去
[29:08] and he’d just really like to find a permanent home. 而他想真正地安定下来
[29:11] And? 所以呢
[29:13] And, well, we just thought, you know, maybe 我们就在想 或许
[29:17] 51 would be a good place for him? 51消防队挺适合他
[29:20] Herrmann, you hated Klinginpill. 赫尔曼 你讨厌柯灵皮尔
[29:22] In fact, his mere presence was an issue for you. 他一出现就会让你心情大坏
[29:24] I…didn’t really give him a fair shake. 这是我自己单方面的偏见
[29:34] What’s going on here? 到底怎么回事
[29:39] Franz was right about the piercing nozzle. 弗朗兹关于喷嘴的事说的没错
[29:40] We had it all along, and we didn’t realize it. 一直都在我们这里 但我们之前没意识到
[29:42] We tried to sneak it back over there, 我们试图把它偷偷地放回去
[29:43] but Klinginpill caught us. 但被柯灵皮尔抓了现行
[29:44] Yeah, thanks to Sneezy over here. 是啊 都是这个鼻涕精惹的祸
[29:46] So now I have to give Klinginpill a home 所以现在为了堵住柯灵皮尔的嘴
[29:47] in order to keep him quiet. 我就得把他留在这里
[29:49] I’m afraid so… 恐怕是这样…
[29:50] It’s that or you get to call Chief Lydon and eat crow. 不这样你就只能打电话给莱登队长承认错误了
[29:53] We’re real sorry about this, Chief. 我们真的很抱歉 队长
[29:57] Me too. 我也是
[30:02] You know, Klinginpill probably won’t last too long 等柯灵皮尔发现这里的工作并不清闲
[30:05] once he finds out what a busy house this is. 他可能也不会想久待
[30:08] Hey, Steve. Wallace. 你好 史蒂夫 是我华莱士
[30:11] I owe you an apology. 我应该向你道个歉
[30:13] Turns out my men had your nozzle after all. 原来你们的喷嘴还真的一直在我的人手上
[30:16] Should be back in your hands now, though. 应该很快能送到你们那里
[30:18] Let me extend an olive branch by sending these knuckleheads 作为补偿 我愿意让这些蠢货过去
[30:21] over to wash all your rigs from stem to stern. 把你们的云梯车洗的干干净净的
[30:25] Sound good? 你觉得怎么样
[30:26] Yeah. 那好
[30:27] You take care. 保重
[30:30] Will there be anything else? 还有别的事吗
[30:32] I guess not. Thank you, Chief. 没了 谢谢你 队长
[30:39] Next time, try an antihistamine. 下一次 试试抗组胺剂药吧
[30:50] what is all this? 这是干什么
[30:51] Every arson 51 has ever responded to. 51消防队接到的纵火案
[30:55] Something about the salon fire… 发廊起火的那案子…
[30:57] I’ve seen it before. 我之前见到过
[31:02] Isn’t OFI looking into it? 火警调查办没在调查吗
[31:03] Yeah, but you know. Two heads better than one. 他们在处理 但人多力量大
[31:09] What? 怎么了
[31:11] Nothing. You just… 没什么 你…
[31:12] you said you were gonna head up to Benny’s cabin after shift. 你说你下班以后要去本尼的木屋
[31:17] Cabin’s not going anywhere. 木屋也跑不了
[31:20] Well–and all that stuff in your car? 那你车里的那些东西呢
[31:23] What about it? 怎么了
[31:26] I don’t know. Maybe going through it, 我也不知道 或许该放下了
[31:29] getting up to the cabin… 去木屋那边…
[31:31] might be cathartic somehow. 或许能解开心结
[31:35] I’ll get there… 我会去的…
[31:36] but I want to figure this out first. 但我想先把这件事搞清楚
[31:42] Okay. 好吧
[31:44] I’m around, you know, if you need any help 如果需要帮助的话 我就在这里
[31:48] sorting out the cabin or whatever. 整理木屋什么的
[31:53] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[32:06] Okay, let’s get this party started! 好 派对开始吧
[32:08] All right, where’s Chloe? 好啊 克洛伊哪儿去了
[32:11] She had a work thing. 她还在工作
[32:12] She’ll be here later. 她晚点过来
[32:14] What year was Pluto discovered? 冥王星是什么时候被发现的
[32:17] A: 1922, B: 1925, A 1922年 B 1925年
[32:21] or C: 1930! 还是C 1930年
[32:23] Are you serious with this? 你没在开玩笑吧
[32:25] Yeah, how about music and film questions? 是啊 要不来点音乐影视类的问题
[32:27] – Thirty seconds. – Oh, my God. -还有30秒作答 -天哪
[32:28] Any geography questions? I’m pretty good with those. 有地理问题吗 我很擅长的
[32:30] Oh, me too. I used to have a globe by my bed when I was little, 我也是 我小时候床边摆着一个地球仪
[32:33] and I’d spin that thing around when I was falling asleep. 我睡觉的时候会把它转起来
[32:36] What about you? What’s your category? 你呢 你擅长什么
[32:37] Uh, definitely not geography. 我不擅长地理这是肯定的
[32:39] I still get lost in Chicago all the time 我在芝加哥还是会迷路
[32:41] and I grew up here. 而且我是土生土长的
[32:51] Uh, the margaritas are so good, Sylvie. 玛格丽特真好喝 希尔薇
[32:54] Yeah, yeah, yeah. They really are. 是啊 真的很好喝
[32:58] – Ten seconds. – Fine, fine. -还有10秒 -好吧 好吧
[33:01] B: 1925. 我选B 1925年
[33:03] C: 1930. 应该是C 1930年
[33:04] Have none of you taken a single science class? 你们这群人都没上过科学课吗
[33:06] Easy, killer. Game night is supposed to be fun. 放松 扫兴的家伙 游戏只是游戏
[33:11] Um, okay. Let’s switch to charades. 好了 我们换猜字游戏吧
[33:13] – Yes! – All right, come on. -棒 -好 开始了
[33:17] – TV show. – Oh, okay. -电视剧 -好
[33:18] Now we’re talking. 我们在说话
[33:20] – Wait! – Uh, no, that’s one word. -等等 -不对 是一个词
[33:22] I mean, never played charades before? 以前没玩过猜字游戏吗
[33:26] You know, you’re really mean on game night. 你知道游戏之夜的你很毒舌
[33:31] That was a genuine question! 我是在认真地提问
[33:33] I wasn’t being mean. 我不是毒舌
[33:34] All right, let’s keep going. 好了 继续吧
[33:36] TV show, one word. 电视剧 一个词
[33:39] – Uh, driver… – “Riverdale”! -司机… -《河谷镇》
[33:41] Uh, “Speed Racer”! 《极速赛车手》
[33:42] No, it’s “Top Gear”! 不 是《英国疯狂汽车秀》
[33:44] Uh, you are climbing something. 你在攀爬什么东西
[33:49] – “Emergency”! – Yes! -《急诊室》 -对了
[33:52] What? 什么
[33:53] There’s a TV show called “Emergency”? 有个叫《急诊室》的电视剧吗
[33:56] How in the hell…? 你怎么会…
[34:02] That was impressive. 真厉害
[34:04] He’s great, right? 他很不错吧
[34:06] Really great. 真的很不错
[34:08] All right, ready? 好了 准备好了吗
[34:15] Hey, Severide. Somebody to see you. 西弗莱德 有人找你
[34:20] Hey, Niya. 娜雅
[34:25] I’m really sorry about your dog. 我很遗憾你的狗死了
[34:29] – I didn’t start that fire. – I know. -不是我放的火 -我知道
[34:30] – We’re way past that theory. – You have to find whoever did. -我们没有觉得是你 -你们得查出是谁
[34:33] We’re going to do everything we can, I promise. 我保证我们会尽全力
[34:35] No, you have to find him. 不 你必须找到他
[34:38] The surgeons couldn’t help her. 医生无能为力
[34:41] Miriam. 米里亚姆
[34:43] She’ll never walk again. 她再也没法走路了
[35:03] – Hubble. – Lieutenant. -哈勃 -副队
[35:05] Something about this case was nagging at me, 我一直在想着案子的事
[35:07] like I’ve seen it before. 我以前好像见过这样的案子
[35:08] But I’ve gone back over every arson case 但是我翻阅了51队十年来遇到的
[35:10] at 51 over the last ten years and I can’t find it. 所有纵火案 但是一无所获
[35:12] I was hoping I could go through your system, maybe… 我想能不能用你的系统 也许…
[35:19] What’s that? 那是什么
[35:21] the timing device. 定式装置
[35:22] We actually overlooked it at first thinking it was just 我们一开始忽视了 以为只是发廊
[35:24] something the salon used for color treatments. 用来染色的东西
[35:27] Then we noticed that insulated wire taped to the side 然后我们发现贴在侧面的绝缘线
[35:29] and the charred remains of a matchstick 以及一小段烧剩的火柴梗
[35:31] preserved under tape on the pointer. 都贴在指针后的胶带上
[35:32] So start the timer and the matchstick rotates 只要开启定时器 火柴会转下来
[35:35] and then hits the wires and– 点燃电线 然后…
[35:37] – Son of a bitch. – What? What’s wrong? -混蛋 -怎么了
[35:40] Nothing, I just… 没什么 我就是…
[35:44] Need to check something. 得去确认点东西
[35:53] Hey guys, make sure you get the wheel wells. 伙计们 一定要洗干净轮胎
[35:56] Lotta road salt up in there. 里面蹭上了好多路盐
[35:58] – Buzz off, Klinginpill. – I’m just saying. -少多嘴 柯灵皮尔 -我只是提醒一下
[36:00] Hey, you know, we’re real sorry 我们真的很遗憾
[36:02] we couldn’t get you a permanent spot over at 51. 没给你搞到51队的安稳职位
[36:05] Oh, that’s okay. Franz brought me on full time here at 27. 没关系 弗朗兹提我到27队全职上班了
[36:10] – Seriously? – Yeah. -认真的吗 -没错
[36:11] He thought I was full of it when I told him 当我告诉他你们把喷水嘴拿回来了
[36:13] you brought back the piercing nozzle, 他觉得我在胡扯
[36:15] but Boden confirmed it. 不过后来博登打电话来确认了
[36:17] Suddenly I’m looking pretty good. 我的形象突然就高大了起来
[36:19] Oh, that’s great. Really, good for you. 那真是太棒了 恭喜你
[36:24] Sorry. Careful there. 抱歉 小心点
[36:28] You guys are the best. 你们最好了
[36:31] Thanks for all you did for me. 谢谢你们为我做的一切
[36:33] Having a permanent home, it’s gonna change my life. 我有了一个稳定的家 我的人生都改变了
[36:42] That was an amazing class. 这节课真是太棒了
[36:44] Thanks! I just heard from Claire. 谢了 我刚跟克莱尔通了电话
[36:47] Stitches are coming out next week. 下周就能拆线了
[36:48] She swears she’ll be back. 她发誓她马上就会回来
[36:50] Oh, good for her. 太好了
[36:53] Look. I know it got a little rowdy 听着 我知道那晚游戏之夜
[36:55] at the end of the party the other night, 后来有点闹得不开心
[36:56] so I’m not sure if you had a chance 我不知道你和凯西
[36:57] to exchange numbers with Casey, 有没有机会交换了电话号码
[36:58] but I’m sure he’d be cool with me giving you his info. 但他肯定不会介意我把他的信息给你
[37:01] he is an awesome guy. 他人很不错
[37:03] You were right. 你说得对
[37:04] See, I told you I wouldn’t steer you wrong. 看 我就说我不会坑你的吧
[37:06] Yeah, the thing is… 事实上
[37:09] He’s not your type? 他不是你的菜吗
[37:10] Sylvie… 希尔薇
[37:13] you’re the one who should be with Matt Casey, not me. 你才是应该和马特·凯西在一起的人 而不是我
[37:17] – You know that, right? – What? -你自己也知道的 对吧 -什么
[37:19] Oh, no! No, no, no. 不 不不不
[37:21] He was married to my best friend. 他娶了我最好的朋友
[37:23] – Okay. – No, he’s definitely– -好吧 -不 他绝对…
[37:24] Come on! 拜托
[37:25] Come on, I sat next to the two of you the whole night. 拜托 我那晚就坐在你们俩身边
[37:28] You were meant for each other. 你们俩是天造地设的一对
[37:41] Matt. 马特
[37:43] Come on in. 进来吧
[37:47] How are you? 你好吗
[37:49] I’m good. 很好
[37:50] Glad to hear it. 那就好
[37:52] What can I do for you? 有什么事吗
[37:55] When you and Sylvie broke up, 你和希尔薇分手
[37:57] the whole point of that was so the relationship 是为了不让你们的感情
[38:00] wouldn’t interfere with your job. 干涉到你们的工作
[38:02] – Right? – That’s right. -对吧 -没错
[38:09] But I haven’t been checking in 但是我最近
[38:11] on the folks at 51 very much, have I? 都没怎么去看过51队 对吗
[38:13] That’s not good. 这可不好
[38:16] I was just trying to be sensitive to Sylvie. 我只是想照顾一下希尔薇的情绪
[38:20] I get that. 我明白
[38:22] But she’s tough. 但她很坚强的
[38:25] And she can handle a little awkwardness from time to time. 她能应付偶尔的一点小尴尬
[38:29] And the gang at 51 needs you. 51队的大伙需要你
[38:31] It would be good for us and for Sylvie. 这样对我们和希尔薇都好
[38:38] Then I’ll be there. 那我会去的
[38:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:47] She is tough… 她很坚强
[38:49] isn’t she? 是吗
[38:52] She is. She’s a great girl. 是的 她是个好女孩
[38:57] The best. 最好的
[40:13] 多曼火灾 林肯公园 2004年
[40:48] I know who torched the hair salo. 我知道发廊是谁烧的了
[40:51] Someone my dad was hunting for 15 years. 一个我父亲追查了15年的人
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme