时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Some firefighter is swiping the key from his company’s rig | 某名消防员从他公司的设备偷走了钥匙 |
[00:07] | and using it to commit a robbery. | 在当班的时候用它去抢劫 |
[00:09] | Why do I have to be the snitch? | 但是为什么要我当这个告密者 |
[00:10] | ‘Cause it’s the right thing to do. | 这是正确的事 |
[00:12] | We were on a call this morning. | 我们今天上午有任务 |
[00:13] | I just got this feeling | 我告诉你 |
[00:15] | something bad was going on in that apartment. | 那间公寓里肯定发生过不好的事情 |
[00:17] | We wear our badges on our hearts | 我们的徽章戴在心里 |
[00:19] | and that spirit was demonstrated | 这种精神 |
[00:21] | by our very own Stella Kidd. | 被我们的史黛拉·基德很好地诠释了 |
[00:24] | You did a good thing. | 你做了件好事 |
[00:25] | Anyone would’ve done the same in my shoes. | 我想任何人都会在我的立场下做同样的事 |
[00:27] | Not so sure. There’s no one like you. | 那可未必 你是独一无二的 |
[00:36] | There’s a special kind of peace that settles over this place | 赫尔曼回家后 这个地方就洋溢着 |
[00:39] | once Herrmann leaves for home. | 一种特殊的宁静 |
[00:41] | It’s five minutes to closing time | 还有五分钟就要关门了 |
[00:42] | so I’m going to flick the lights. | 我要去关招牌灯了 |
[00:47] | Hey, uh, I’ll take another beer. | 我还要再来一杯 |
[00:49] | Uh, no. We closed your tab about ten minutes ago | 不 我们十分钟前上最后一轮酒时 |
[00:53] | when we gave last call. | 就给你结账了 |
[00:54] | I didn’t hear you say last call. | 我没听到你说是最后一轮 |
[00:56] | Law says if–if I don’t hear you say it | 法律上说 如果我没听到你这么说 |
[00:58] | then you have to serve me more. | 那你就得再给我上 |
[00:59] | The law definitely does not say that. | 法律绝对没有这么说 |
[01:01] | Ah, come on, lady. One more damn beer! | 拜托 女士 再来一杯啤酒 |
[01:04] | Take a step back, buddy. | 后退 伙计 |
[01:10] | Gulliver. | 格利佛 |
[01:12] | Gulliver? | 格利佛 |
[01:14] | When I was a kid I had a St. Bernard | 我小时候就有一个和那个一模一样的 |
[01:15] | who looked just like that. | 圣伯纳犬 |
[01:17] | Oh, big guy got me through some rough times. | 那家伙陪我度过了一段艰难的时光啊 |
[01:21] | I’ll–I’ll give you $100 for that mug. | 我出100元买哪个马克杯 |
[01:31] | I’ll tell you what. It’s yours for free. | 这样吧 这免费送你了 |
[01:35] | All you gotta do is go home. | 只要你乖乖回家 |
[01:37] | Hell yeah, I’ll take it. | 好 成交 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:41] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:47] | Bye, Gulliver. We hardly knew ye. | 再见 格列佛 我们还真不了解你 |
[01:52] | Nicely done. | 处理得真漂亮 |
[01:54] | When you go against great minds like that, | 当你被如此睿智的人缠上 |
[01:56] | you gotta play up. | 你就得跟上他们的节奏 |
[02:00] | – Night. – See ya. | -晚安 -再见 |
[02:04] | You ever noticed how Severide only stays till closing | 你有没有发现西弗莱德只有在你当班的时候 |
[02:07] | on the nights you’re working? | 才会待到关门才走 |
[02:10] | That’s just a coincidence. | 这只是个巧合 |
[02:13] | I’m sure. | 肯定的 |
[02:23] | You look like you’re stuck in first gear, Chief. | 你好像卡壳了 局长 |
[02:31] | Let me ask you something. | 问你个事 |
[02:34] | You ever heard of the terrible twos lasting till age four? | 你有没有听说过可怕的两岁阶段会持续到四岁 |
[02:37] | Please. Lee Henry’s still there and he’s 18. | 拜托 李·亨利都十八岁了还是那小屁孩样 |
[02:41] | Well, Terrance throws these weapons-grade temper tantrums | 泰伦斯发了超级大的一通脾气 |
[02:46] | and, um, it’s driving a wedge between Donna and me. | 让我和堂娜之间都有矛盾了 |
[02:50] | We were up half the night, | 我们大半晚都醒着 |
[02:51] | arguing about how to deal with him. | 争吵该怎么照顾好他 |
[02:53] | She wants to coddle him. | 她想要抱抱他 |
[02:55] | I keep telling her, no, you can’t indulge that behavior. | 我总是告诉她 你不能纵容他这种习惯 |
[02:57] | You’ve got to, kind of, drop the hammer. | 你得狠下心来 |
[03:00] | Damn straight. | 说得对 |
[03:01] | You’re not doing your job as a parent | 如果你的孩子看到你不吓个半死 |
[03:03] | unless your kid is scared to death of you. | 你怎么能做好一个好爸爸 |
[03:07] | You’re trying to make me rethink my position, right? | 你是想让我重新考虑我的立场 对吧 |
[03:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:12] | Hey, Joe! | 乔 |
[03:13] | – Excuse me. – What–hey. | -不好意思 -什么 |
[03:15] | I’m agreeing with you. | 我是在支持你呢 |
[03:17] | Yeah, yeah. Joe, Joe. Um… | 乔 乔 |
[03:19] | Yeah, what’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 局长 |
[03:21] | Keep an eye out for Detective Halstead. | 最近留神些霍斯特德警探 |
[03:22] | He wants to talk to you regarding, the, uh, | 他想和你聊聊关于 |
[03:25] | you know, the case that you helped him out on. | 你帮他的那个案子 |
[03:27] | The lockbox key? | 那个钥匙箱案子吗 |
[03:28] | I thought that was all wrapped up. | 我以为那早就结了 |
[03:29] | What more could Voight want from me? | 博伊特还想让我干什么 |
[03:30] | No, no, no, no. It’s nothing like that. | 不不不 不是你想的那样 |
[03:32] | It’s good news. | 是好消息 |
[03:33] | Look, I’m not supposed to tell you, | 我本来不应该告诉你的 |
[03:35] | but let’s just say that the words | 但是这样说吧 |
[03:37] | “Special commendation” Were mentioned. | 有提到过”特殊表彰”这几个字 |
[03:40] | What– | 等等 |
[03:41] | They’re giving me an award? Seriously? | 他们要给我嘉奖吗 认真的吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah, just make sure you act surprised | 是的 你要记得等霍斯特德 |
[03:45] | when Halstead tells you. | 你要记得做出惊讶的样子 |
[03:47] | – Will do. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[03:52] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[03:53] | Um–uh, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[03:55] | It’s nothing, really. | 其实没什么 |
[03:56] | It’s, uh–it’s not even official yet, so… | 还没有正式宣布 所以 |
[03:59] | What’s not official? | 什么不是正式 |
[04:03] | I guess CPD is gonna give me some sort of a commendation? | 芝加哥警局要给我嘉奖 |
[04:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | – Yeah. – That’s awesome! | -对 -太棒了 |
[04:10] | – It is, right? – Yes, I’m so happy for you. | -是吧 -我真为你高兴 |
[04:13] | Well, you did a really good thing, Joe, | 你真的做得很棒 乔 |
[04:14] | and I’m glad you’re being recognized for it. | 我很高兴大家认可你的努力 |
[04:17] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[04:19] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61… | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[04:20] | Oh, hey, hey. Seriously, though. | 但是说真的 |
[04:21] | Keep it under your hat, okay? | 先不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[04:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:42] | She’s trapped in there! | 她被困在里面了 |
[04:44] | Help me! Hurry! Please! | 救命 快救我 |
[04:46] | Help me! The doorknob fell off and I’m stuck in the bathroom! | 救命 门把掉了 我被困在卫生间了 |
[04:50] | Hang in there, honey! | 坚持住 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | We’ve got a victim on the first floor. | 一楼有一名被困者 |
[04:53] | Window’s too small. I’ve gotta find another way in. | 窗户太小了 得找别的口子进去 |
[04:55] | Chief, front door’s a no-go. | 局长 前门进不去 |
[04:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:59] | Looks like the fire’s getting into the walls. | 看来火把墙也烧着了 |
[05:01] | It’s spreading fast. | 扩散得很快 |
[05:03] | Help me! Please hurry! | 救救我 请快点 |
[05:13] | Squad, get us in there as fast as you can! | 抢险队 尽快让我们进去 |
[05:15] | 51, let’s get a line ready. | 51号消防队 准备好水管 |
[05:17] | Please hurry! | 请快点 |
[05:18] | – Copy that! – That door’s too tough. | -收到 -门太坚固了 |
[05:20] | We have to cut through the bars! | 我们得切断防护栏 |
[05:21] | Cruz, grab a K12. | 克鲁兹 把无齿锯拿来 |
[05:24] | No, no. I-I got a better idea. | 不 不 我有更好的主意 |
[05:36] | Hurry, please! | 请快点 |
[05:46] | There you go. | 好了 |
[05:48] | – Window’s open. – Copy that. | -窗户打开了 -收到 |
[05:50] | Let’s get the straight ladder in here! | 把直梯拿来 |
[05:52] | Coming in, Cap. | 来了 卡普 |
[06:03] | Truck, you’re on containment. | 云梯队 你们负责控制火情 |
[06:04] | Severide, find a way to that victim. | 西弗莱德 想办法去救受害者 |
[06:06] | Copy, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[06:22] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[06:24] | In here! | 这里 |
[06:25] | I’m in here! I can’t breathe! | 我在这里 我无法呼吸 |
[06:35] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[06:36] | – Yeah? – Back up! I’m coming in! | -怎么了 -后退 我要进来了 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:57] | The doorknob came off right in my hand. | 我一拧门把手就掉了 |
[07:00] | I thought I was going to die in there. | 我以为自己要死在里面了 |
[07:01] | You’re all right. I got you. | 没事了 我把你救出来了 |
[07:03] | – Oh, what about my house? – Everything’s fine. | -那我的房子呢 -一切都没事 |
[07:05] | The fire’s out. | 火已经扑灭了 |
[07:11] | Wallace Boden? | 华莱士·博登 |
[07:13] | Jasmine Lacey. | 贾斯敏·莱西 |
[07:16] | Guess you two have met? | 看来你们俩认识 |
[07:18] | Uh, we go way back. All the way to my senior year. | 我们是老朋友 大四那年认识的 |
[07:21] | When you broke my heart. | 那时候你伤透了我的心 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I remember that being the other way around. | 我记得可是你伤透了我的心 |
[07:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:29] | What a fool I am. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[07:32] | Locking myself in the bathroom with breakfast on the stove, | 早餐还在灶台上 我却把自己锁在了浴室里 |
[07:36] | and it just had to be Wallace Boden | 然后偏偏是华莱士·博登 |
[07:38] | to come and save me. | 赶来救我 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, no, no. It could happen to anyone. | 不不不 这事可能发生在任何人身上 |
[07:42] | I’m just glad we can come and help. | 我只是很高兴我们能帮上忙 |
[07:47] | What you must think of me… | 你会怎么看待我啊 |
[07:50] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[07:53] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[07:56] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[07:57] | – Watch your step. – Thank you. | -注意脚下 -谢谢 |
[08:15] | Gaze upon the Slamigan! | 请看这把铁锤 |
[08:18] | Whosoever holds it, if he be worthy, | 手持它的人 如果配得上 |
[08:21] | possesses the power of Cruz! | 就会获得克鲁兹的力量 |
[08:23] | – My hero! – Oh, come on. | -我的英雄 -拜托 |
[08:25] | Seriously, you guys, is there anything it can’t do? | 说真的 有什么是它做不到的吗 |
[08:28] | Hey, Cruz, can I borrow you a moment? | 克鲁兹 能跟你说两句吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, sure, Lieutenant. | 好 没问题 副队 |
[08:38] | How’s your hearing these days? | 近来你的听力怎么样 |
[08:41] | My hearing? | 我的听力 |
[08:41] | I asked you for a K12 to cut through those security bars | 我让你去拿无齿锯来切断防护栏 |
[08:44] | but you decided to ignore that order and show off instead. | 但你决定忽略命令 反而显弄自己 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah, I-I guess a little, but it worked, right? | 可能是有一点吧 但成功了 对吗 |
[08:50] | I asked for the saw based on my assessment of the situation. | 我让你拿无齿锯是根据我对情况的评估 |
[08:54] | Those bars were secured with grade-5 lag bolts. | 那些护栏是用5级方头螺栓固定的 |
[08:57] | – They were? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:59] | There was no way they were gonna break. | 它们绝对不会折断 |
[09:01] | Lucky for us, they were short enough you could rip them out. | 幸运的是 它们够短 你能拔出来 |
[09:04] | But what if they weren’t? | 但如果不是这样呢 |
[09:06] | What if you wasted that precious time | 如果你浪费了宝贵的时间 |
[09:07] | with a victim trapped inside | 而受害者困在里面 |
[09:09] | and a fire that was about to run riot? | 火情马上就要失去控制 |
[09:13] | Maybe you should ponder that scenario for a while | 也许你应该好好考虑一下这种情况 |
[09:16] | instead of strutting around here, shaking your ass. | 而不是在这里大摇大摆地炫耀 |
[09:29] | All I am saying is that you have been driving the truck | 我只是想说 自从克鲁兹加入抢险队 |
[09:32] | since Cruz went to Squad. | 你就一直在开车 |
[09:34] | Maybe it’s time to give somebody else a shot. | 也许是时候给别人一个机会了 |
[09:35] | You know when that’s going to happen? When I’m dead. | 你知道什么时候能实现吗 等我死了 |
[09:37] | Hmm, least I know what I gotta do. | 至少现在我知道该怎么做了 |
[09:39] | Hey, guys, we’ve got a real problem. | 伙计们 我们有大麻烦了 |
[09:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:41] | Uh, this morning I went to Molly’s, you know, | 今天早上我到莫利酒吧 |
[09:44] | to–to take a delivery and first thing I notice | 去收货 进门后 |
[09:47] | when I walk in that door is my antique stein is missing. | 首先注意到的就是我的古董啤酒杯不见了 |
[09:50] | Your antique– | 你的古董… |
[09:52] | Stein! With the St. Bernard. | 啤酒杯 上面印着圣伯纳犬 |
[09:55] | You know, I figured that the cleaning crew | 我以为是周二早上 |
[09:56] | that comes in on Tuesday morning, | 来打扫的清洁工 |
[09:58] | maybe they moved it. | 也许他们挪动了它 |
[09:59] | But I just talked to them and they said | 但我刚跟他们谈了 他们说 |
[10:00] | they haven’t seen it either, | 他们也没有见到 |
[10:02] | so I’m thinking that maybe somebody stole it. | 所以我觉得可能是被人偷走了 |
[10:07] | Herrmann– | 赫尔曼 |
[10:08] | I mean it was the first thing that I bought | 那是我为莫利酒吧买的 |
[10:10] | for, you know, Molly’s decor, | 第一件装饰品 |
[10:12] | from that, you know, little thrift shop down the street! | 从街那头那家小二手店买的 |
[10:14] | And the moment that I saw it, | 看到它的那一瞬间 |
[10:16] | I knew that that was going to be the bar’s, you know, | 我就知道它会成为酒吧的 |
[10:18] | good luck charm. | 幸运物 |
[10:22] | I am telling you, that is the reason we have stayed afloat, | 我跟你们说 它就是我们能维持下去的原因 |
[10:26] | even when we were on the brink, you know? | 即使是当初濒临破产的时候 明白吗 |
[10:30] | So–yeah, you–you were– | 是的 你刚刚 |
[10:32] | you were gonna say something before? | 你之前要说什么来着 |
[10:35] | Uh, I don’t–I– | 我不… |
[10:37] | I just hope we find it. | 我只是希望我们能找到它 |
[10:40] | And that it has been a– a real blessing for the bar. | 而且它一直都为酒吧带来好运 |
[10:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | Turns out I placed a curse on Molly’s | 原来我昨晚把啤酒杯送出去 |
[11:01] | by giving away that mug last night. | 是给莫利酒吧招来了诅咒 |
[11:03] | – The pitcher? – Yeah. | -那个大罐子 -对 |
[11:05] | Well, there’s gotta be a way to get it back. | 肯定有办法找回来的 |
[11:07] | Well, hopefully the guy shows up at Molly’s tomorrow. | 希望那人明天能来莫利酒吧 |
[11:10] | I can scout it out. | 我能认出他的 |
[11:11] | All right, well, hey. | 好 对了 |
[11:13] | If you need an extra set of eyes, | 你要是需要人帮忙看 |
[11:15] | I was planning on being there tomorrow anyway. | 我本来也打算明天去那里的 |
[11:17] | That’s so nice. | 你真好 |
[11:19] | I bet it actually won’t take that long, | 应该不会花太长时间 |
[11:22] | but thanks, though. | 不过 谢谢你 |
[11:23] | Okay, well, let me know if you change your mind. | 好 你要是改变主意可以告诉我 |
[11:37] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[11:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | Boden say anything about his friend from the stove fire? | 博登朋友家壁炉着火的事 他有说什么吗 |
[11:44] | No, not to me. | 没跟我说 |
[11:47] | We just overhauled her place. | 我们刚彻底检查完她家 |
[11:49] | Fire was isolated to the kitchen | 火势被控制在了厨房 |
[11:50] | but I checked every room just to be sure. | 但为了保险起见 我检查了每个房间 |
[11:53] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[11:54] | When I got to the bedroom, | 我走到卧室的时候 |
[11:55] | it looked like it was hit by a tornado. | 里面看起来像被龙卷风刮过 |
[11:58] | Mattress was flipped over, | 床垫被掀了起来 |
[11:59] | drawers emptied onto the floor, closet ransacked. | 抽屉里的东西都被倒在了地上 衣柜乱七八糟 |
[12:04] | Like the place had been tossed? | 是说家里被人翻过吗 |
[12:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:07] | You know, I didn’t–I didn’t think much of it at the time, | 我当时没有多想 |
[12:10] | but the way she said she got locked in the bathroom– | 但是她说她被困在了洗手间 |
[12:13] | she said the doorknob came off in her hand. | 她当时说门把手一碰就掉下来了 |
[12:16] | Right. | 对 |
[12:16] | But the spindle was snapped off from the outside, | 但是门把手的轴心从外面被卸掉了 |
[12:19] | almost like somebody broke it on purpose. | 看起来就像是有人故意弄坏的 |
[12:31] | I don’t think your friend is telling the truth. | 我觉得你的朋友撒谎了 |
[12:37] | Someone locked her in that bathroom intentionally. | 有人故意把她关在了浴室里 |
[12:49] | Anyway, I just wanted to check in | 没什么 我就是想打个电话 |
[12:52] | and make sure everything was okay. | 确认一下你是否一切都好 |
[12:54] | Give me a call back when you can. | 你要是可以的话给我回个电话 |
[12:55] | I’m on shift until tomorrow. | 我的排班一直到明天 |
[12:58] | It was good seeing you, Jasmine. | 今天见到你很开心 贾斯敏 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry it’s under these circumstances. | 很抱歉是在这样的情况下 |
[13:05] | I’m sure she’s going through a lot right now, you know? | 她现在应该挺混乱的 |
[13:09] | The fire damage, broken windows. | 火灾残骸 玻璃窗也碎了 |
[13:12] | You don’t think she’s hiding anything? | 你不认为她在掩饰什么吗 |
[13:15] | Long time since we were close, | 我们很久没有好好联系了 |
[13:17] | but I’ve never known Jasmine to lie. | 但是我印象里的贾斯敏不会撒谎 |
[13:21] | Still, if she is in some kind of trouble, | 不过 如果她惹上了什么麻烦 |
[13:24] | I would want to help. | 我想要帮她 |
[13:28] | ‘Cause she saved me from a lot of grief back in the day. | 因为她当年帮助我从深刻的悲伤里走了出来 |
[13:34] | So thanks for the heads-up, Casey. | 谢谢你提醒我 凯西 |
[13:37] | I hope it’s nothing. | 我希望没事 |
[13:39] | Yeah, me too. | 我也希望 |
[13:48] | So this really cool girl I went out with last night, | 我昨天晚上约了一个很酷的女孩 |
[13:49] | Alexa? Turns out she’s into line dancing. | 阿莱克萨 她好像喜欢队列舞 |
[13:54] | You ever do that? | 你跳过吗 |
[13:55] | Oh, of course. I’m from Indiana. | 当然 我是印第安纳州的 |
[13:56] | She invited me to join her but I’m like, line dancing? | 她邀请我跟她一起去 但是我有点犹豫 |
[14:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:01] | No, it’s so fun! You’d love it. | 很好玩的 你一定会喜欢 |
[14:03] | Here, I’ll teach you one. She’ll be so impressed. | 我来教你一个舞步 她肯定很佩服 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:09] | So… | 这样 |
[14:12] | Hey, I’m going to teach Foster how to line dance. | 我正要教福斯特怎么跳队列舞 |
[14:14] | Come join. | 来一起吧 |
[14:15] | Okay, it’s a basic 32-count, four-wall dance. Okay. | 好 就是基本的32拍 四面舞 |
[14:20] | You start with your weight on your left foot. | 最开始先把重心放在左脚 |
[14:22] | And you go toe, toe. | 点脚尖 脚尖 |
[14:25] | Heel, heel, toe, toe. | 脚跟 脚跟 脚尖 脚尖 |
[14:27] | Heel, toe, heel, toe. | 脚跟 脚尖 脚跟 脚尖 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:30] | Hey, have–have you noticed, | 你们有没有注意到 |
[14:33] | uh, Severide being a little extra around me lately? | 西弗莱德最近在我身边出现得比较多 |
[14:36] | Extra how? | 什么意思 |
[14:37] | Just, like, going out of his way to be around me more often. | 就是感觉比以前出现的频率高了 |
[14:41] | Otis pointed it out to me. | 奥蒂斯指出来的 |
[14:43] | But I was thinking that it’s just his way of solidifying | 但我觉得这是他在向我强调 |
[14:46] | that we’re buddies now. | 我们现在是朋友 |
[14:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:49] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[14:50] | Right, that’s what I thought. No big deal. | 好 我也这么想 没什么大不了 |
[14:52] | Okay, yeah. What’s next? | 好 接下来干什么 |
[14:55] | Then we do step, kick, step, together. | 迈步 踢腿 迈步 一起做 |
[14:59] | But you’re cool with the buddy thing though, right? | 不过你能接受当朋友的对吧 |
[15:01] | That’s what you wanted? | 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[15:03] | Oh, yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[15:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:06] | Okay, so we’re a little out of step. | 现在节奏稍微有点乱 |
[15:08] | So one, two, three, four, heel. | 是一 二 三 四 脚跟 |
[15:12] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[15:14] | It’s the Cowboy Hustle. | 这是牛仔哈索舞 |
[15:19] | I think I need more coffee. | 我得再来点咖啡 |
[15:26] | – Hey, all set. – How’s it going? | -都准备好了 -过得好吗 |
[15:28] | It’s great, uh, Chief mentioned you’d be stopping by. | 挺好的 队长跟我说你会过来 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I’m bringing good news. | 对 我带来了好消息 |
[15:33] | CPD’s awarding you a special commendation. | 芝加哥警局要奖励你一项特别表彰 |
[15:35] | It’s an award that goes not just to cops, | 这项表彰并不只是颁发给警察 |
[15:36] | but to members of other government agencies | 还有其他政府机构的成员 |
[15:38] | who’ve made a significant impact on crime prevention | 感谢他们对组织犯罪 保护公众安全 |
[15:40] | or public safety. | 所做出的贡献 |
[15:42] | That’s, um, that’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[15:45] | Voight nominated you. | 是博伊特提名的你 |
[15:47] | He knew how hard it was, | 他知道对你来说 |
[15:48] | informing on a fellow firefighter | 举报消防员同仁有多难 |
[15:49] | and he wanted to show his appreciation. | 他想表达一下他的谢意 |
[15:53] | Did Boden spill the beans? I told him not to say anything. | 博登说漏嘴了吗 我明明让他什么都别说的 |
[15:55] | No, no, no, I’m, uh, I’m surprised and I’m flattered. | 没有 我很惊讶 也有点受宠若惊 |
[15:58] | I just, um, I gotta finish up these axes | 不过 我得去把丁字斧搞完 |
[16:01] | before Severide uses one to chop my head off. | 免得西弗莱德拿一个过来砍我 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:03] | Well, uh, ceremony’s on Saturday. | 好吧 周六会举行颁奖典礼 |
[16:06] | Um, it’s at the Public Safety Building. | 在公共安全大楼 |
[16:07] | A lot of top brass is gonna be there giving out the award. | 很多大人物会去那儿颁奖 |
[16:09] | You should bring a guest. | 你可以带位伴一起去 |
[16:10] | It’s going to be a nice little event. | 会是个不错的小型活动 |
[16:12] | – Yeah, yeah, sure. – Okay. | -是的 当然 -好的 |
[16:15] | Congratulations, Joe. | 祝贺你 乔 |
[16:17] | – You earned it. – Thanks, Halstead. | -这是你应得的 -谢谢 霍斯特德 |
[16:25] | What’s that about? | 那是什么 |
[16:28] | Overdue parking tickets. | 停车超时罚单 |
[16:36] | Chief, visitor. | 局长 有访客 |
[16:40] | Jasmine. Thank you, Captain. | 贾斯敏 谢谢你 队长 |
[16:43] | Come on in, please. | 快请进 |
[16:45] | Aww, good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[16:47] | Sit down. | 快坐下 |
[16:48] | I got your message. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[16:50] | I don’t blame you worrying after that crazy scene. | 也难怪你看到那样疯狂的场景后会担心我 |
[16:54] | Well, Jasmine, there was a few things from this morning | 贾斯敏 是今天早上看到的某些事情 |
[16:58] | that gave my men some concern. | 让我的队员有些担心 |
[17:02] | Did anything happen before the fire started? | 起火之前发生了什么事吗 |
[17:06] | Besides me locking myself in the bathroom like a dummy? | 除了我像傻子一样把自己锁在浴室里之外 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有别的事 |
[17:11] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:12] | What’d they see? | 他们看到了什么 |
[17:14] | The bedroom. | 卧室里 |
[17:16] | Apparently it looked like somebody had rifled | 看起来很明显像有人快速地 |
[17:18] | through your things. | 翻过你的东西 |
[17:19] | Oh, Lord. | 老天 |
[17:21] | I can see why they thought that. | 我明白他们为什么会这么想 |
[17:23] | Well, I’m–I’m redoing the place | 好吧 我…我在整理房间 |
[17:26] | and I was going through my room and | 我把我房间里的东西都拿出来过了一遍 |
[17:28] | sorting what needed to go | 看看哪些要扔掉 |
[17:29] | and–and–and making a terrible mess. | 所以房间一团乱 |
[17:32] | But I promise you, there’s no cause for concern. | 但是我保证 你们完全没必要担心 |
[17:36] | – Well, I’m glad to hear that. – Yeah. | -很高兴听到你这么说 -嗯 |
[17:39] | So how have you been? | 那你过得还好吗 |
[17:41] | Well, despite this morning, | 很好 除了今天早上这件事 |
[17:43] | I’m very well, thank you. | 我过得很好 谢谢 |
[17:45] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:45] | Blessed, in many ways. | 各方面都挺好的 |
[17:47] | I have a teenage son, Dex. | 我有个十几岁的儿子 叫德克斯 |
[17:51] | – Teenager. Wow. – Mm-hmm. | -十几岁 -嗯 |
[17:53] | Yeah, he’s right around the age we were when we met. | 是啊 他就跟我们俩认识的时候差不多大 |
[17:56] | On the edge of it all. | 一切都朦朦胧胧的 |
[17:58] | – Uh, yeah. Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 没错 -是的 |
[18:01] | I have full custody of the boy. | 我拿到了他的完全监护权 |
[18:03] | His father and I split up about six months back. | 我和他爸爸半年前分开了 |
[18:05] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[18:06] | Oh, it was for the best. Believe me. | 这样才是最好的 相信我 |
[18:09] | Even if my ex doesn’t agree. | 虽然我的前夫不这么想 |
[18:12] | But overall, life is good. | 但总的来说 生活还是很美好 |
[18:15] | So what about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[18:17] | Well, I have a son too. | 好吧 我也有个儿子 |
[18:18] | – Hmm. – He’s four years old. | -嗯 -他四岁了 |
[18:22] | A baby! | 还是个宝宝 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I started late. | 没错 我生孩子晚 |
[18:26] | So you’re married. | 所以你结婚了 |
[18:28] | – I am. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[18:29] | Her name is Donna and she’s a teacher. | 我妻子叫堂娜 她是位老师 |
[18:31] | She’s a wonderful woman. | 她很了不起 |
[18:34] | I believe the two of you would make fast friends. | 我相信你们俩一定会很快成为朋友 |
[18:36] | Oh, I’m sure we would. | 我们肯定会 |
[18:43] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 我不妨碍你工作了 |
[18:44] | Yeah! | 好 |
[18:46] | All right, um… | 好吧… |
[18:50] | You know, I, uh… | 你知道 我… |
[18:53] | I’m glad you came by. | 我很高兴你能过来 |
[18:58] | I’d love to get dinner sometime | 我想找时间一起吃个饭 |
[19:00] | if it wouldn’t rattle the cages, so to speak. | 如果你不嫌我烦的话 可以这么说吧 |
[19:21] | Perfect timing, Cindy. | 来的真是时候 辛迪 |
[19:23] | Hey, sweetheart. What’s up? | 亲爱的 什么事 |
[19:27] | Did you open it? | 你把它打开了吗 |
[19:29] | Well, what are you waiting for? Open it! | 你还在等什么 快打开 |
[19:34] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[19:37] | It’s a letter from the IRS. | 有封税务局来的信 |
[19:39] | Molly’s is getting audited. | 他们要查莫利酒吧的税 |
[19:41] | What did I tell ya? Our luck has run out. | 我说什么来着 我们的好运用完了 |
[19:45] | That Saint Bernard mug was the only thing | 那个圣伯纳犬的杯子是唯一可以 |
[19:47] | keeping failure at bay. | 让失败远离我们的东西 |
[19:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | Keep reading, Cindy. What else does it say? | 继续念 辛迪 上面还说了什么 |
[19:54] | There’s no such thing as bad luck. | 根本没有所谓的坏运气 |
[19:56] | He doesn’t know that! | 他不觉得 |
[20:00] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[20:02] | Person trapped. 26 State Street. | 有人被困 州街26号 |
[20:15] | All right, everybody, back up! | 好了 各位 后退 |
[20:16] | Guys, let’s go! Come on! Come on, out of the way! | 伙计们 开始行动 快 快 让开 |
[20:18] | Please! Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[20:20] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[20:22] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[20:24] | I was walking and it just collapsed. | 我在上面走着然后它就塌了 |
[20:31] | Hey, stay back! | 退后 |
[20:32] | This grate is really unstable. | 这个格栅真的很不结实 |
[20:34] | I can’t– I can’t pull myself up. | 我没法…没法把自己撑起来 |
[20:36] | All right, don’t move. Don’t try. | 好 别动 也别再试了 |
[20:38] | Okay, you just stay still and | 好吗 你只要保持不动 |
[20:39] | we’re gonna get you out. | 我们会把你弄出来的 |
[20:40] | He’s bleeding a lot. We’ve got to get in there. | 他流了很多血 我们得尽快行动 |
[20:42] | All right. Tony, Capp. | 好 托尼和卡普 |
[20:43] | – We’re gonna secure the victim with webbing. – Copy. | -我们先把受困者用带子固定住 -收到 |
[20:45] | Cruz, we’re going to build an overhead anchor point. | 克鲁兹 我们要在他头顶搭个固定点 |
[20:47] | Copy that, Lieutenant, what do you need? | 收到 副队长 你需要什么 |
[20:48] | Uh, two roof top ladders. | 两把屋顶梯 |
[20:49] | We’re going to build an A-frame, secure him, | 我们要搭一个A型的框架 把他固定 |
[20:50] | and bring him up from the center. | 然后从中间把他拉上来 |
[20:51] | Two ladders, copy that. | 两把梯子 收到 |
[20:53] | – I’m gonna fall. – All right, | -我要掉下去了 -好 |
[20:54] | y-you’re fine, okay? | 你不会有事的 好吗 |
[20:55] | We got you, stay still. | 有我们呢 别动 |
[20:58] | One at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[20:59] | Cap, you go first. | 卡普 你先来 |
[21:07] | – Okay, Brett, you’re up. | -好的 布莱特 该你了 |
[21:08] | – Foster, I need some four-bys. – You got it? | -福斯特 我需要一些夹板 -拿到了吗 |
[21:17] | Where do you need ’em, Lieutenant? | 副队 这些要用在哪儿 |
[21:21] | Here, one on the left and one on the right. | 这里 一个在左边 一个在右边 |
[21:22] | – Set the ladders right here. – Copy that. | -把梯子放在这里 -了解 |
[21:25] | – You got the webbings? – Right here. | -你拿到织带了吗 -就在这里 |
[21:31] | Hey Cruz, it’s good directly across from me? | 克鲁兹 把这个从我这直穿过去 |
[21:40] | Oh damn, I’m one rung up. | 该死的 我这差一截 |
[21:42] | Doesn’t matter, all right? | 没关系 好吗 |
[21:44] | – I got it, I got it. – All right, come on. Let’s go. | -我知道 我知道 -没问题的 继续 |
[21:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:51] | Cruz, it’s fine. Just–let’s go. | 克鲁兹 没事 继续 |
[21:55] | All right, you got the beamers? | 好吧 拿好卷轴器了吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 拿好了 |
[21:59] | Just hold it up. We’ll be right there. | 坚持住 我们马上就好了 |
[22:01] | Good. | 好了 |
[22:02] | – You ready? Up on three. | 准备好了吗 数三下 |
[22:04] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:09] | Put it up there. There we go. | 把它放在那里 行了 |
[22:11] | – Grinder. – Got it. | -研磨机 -拿着了 |
[22:12] | Foster, give me that blanket and a pair of glasses. | 福斯特 拿毯子和眼镜给我 |
[22:16] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[22:19] | All right, let’s get that blanket on. | 行了 把毯子盖上 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:38] | Ready? | 准备 |
[22:47] | Ready? | 准备好了没 |
[22:52] | I got him. | 接到他了 |
[22:53] | Okay, we got him. | 好的 我们把他弄出来了 |
[22:55] | Let’s pack these lacerations and get him to Med. | 把这些伤口包好 送他去医院 |
[23:00] | All right. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[23:21] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -嗨 -你好啊 |
[23:25] | – Where’s the boy? – Sleeping. | -孩子在哪 -睡觉呢 |
[23:28] | I thought he napped at school. | 我以为他在学校睡够了 |
[23:30] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[23:32] | Apparently during art, | 显然在艺术课上 |
[23:33] | Sadie took a brush from Terrance’s easel, | 萨迪从特伦斯的画架上拿了一把刷子 |
[23:36] | he wasn’t having it. | 他没有带 |
[23:37] | He grabbed all of her brushes, | 他拿了她所有的刷子 |
[23:39] | threw them into the sink and then refused to go to nap time. | 把它们扔进水槽 然后拒绝去睡午觉 |
[23:42] | I told you that boy needs discipline. | 我告诉过你那孩子需要好好管教 |
[23:45] | Well, sounds like Sadie does too. | 好吧 听起来萨迪也需要 |
[23:46] | Maybe we should just send them both off to juvie. | 或许我们应该把他俩都送去少管所 |
[23:49] | I’m serious, Donna. | 我是认真的 堂娜 |
[23:50] | I’m gonna need to sit him down | 我要让他好好坐着 |
[23:51] | and explain the concept of respect for adults. | 然后讲讲如何尊重成年人 |
[23:55] | He’s four, Wallace. | 他才四岁 华莱士 |
[23:57] | He gets a time-out from Miss Ellie | 埃莉女士罚他去静思了 |
[23:59] | and then we remind him to be kind to others. | 然后我们提醒他要善待他人 |
[24:01] | But maybe–maybe save the lecture for high school. | 但也许留着这些教训到他们高中的时候吧 |
[24:05] | Trust me when I say that’s when they really need | 相信我 那时候才是他们真正需要 |
[24:07] | to hear that you’re in charge. | 明白你才是一家之主的时候 |
[24:15] | I, uh, ran into an old friend yesterday. | 我 昨天碰到一个老朋友 |
[24:20] | Jasmine Lacey. | 贾丝敏·莱西 |
[24:22] | She had a stove fire in her house. | 她壁炉失火了 |
[24:29] | Is she an old friend or an old girlfriend? | 她是老朋友还是前女友 |
[24:32] | – Both. – Hmm. | -都是 -呵 |
[24:34] | But I hadn’t seen her in over 30 years. | 但我已经30多年没见过她了 |
[24:38] | Anyway, Casey and Severide, | 不管怎样 凯西和西弗莱德 |
[24:40] | they were concerned that someone else may have | 他们担心这场火可能 |
[24:41] | been involved in the fire, | 还涉及到其他人 |
[24:42] | but she swears it was an accident. | 但她发誓那是个意外 |
[24:44] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:47] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:49] | She says there’s nothing wrong. | 她说没什么问题 |
[24:51] | She’s been through this divorce, custody battle. | 她经历了离婚和监护权之争 |
[24:54] | Oh, I don’t like the sound of that. | 听上去可不妙 |
[24:58] | Remember what Desiree had to go through with her ex? | 还记得黛瑟瑞和她前夫离婚时经历了什么吗 |
[25:01] | She ended up needing a restraining order. | 她最后只能去申请限制令 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:06] | Maybe just check in on her again. | 或许你得再去看看她 |
[25:08] | Just to let her know that she’s got somebody in her corner. | 就是告诉她有人在她身边 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:23] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[25:25] | If anyone took this antique or knows anyone who took it, | 如果有人拿走了这件古董或知道谁拿走的 |
[25:30] | just please return it and no questions will be asked. | 请把它还给我 不会问任何问题 |
[25:39] | Have you seen Mug Guy tonight? | 你今晚有没有见过那个混蛋 |
[25:40] | No, and I’ve been giving out general descriptions | 不 我一直在发传单 |
[25:42] | but no one knows him. | 但没人认识他 |
[25:44] | We’re doomed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[25:45] | I pulled all the credit receipts from the other night. | 我把前几天晚上所有的信用收据都拿出来了 |
[25:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | Maybe we can figure it out using these? | 也许我们可以用这些来想明白 |
[25:51] | It is worth a shot but Herrmann cannot know. | 值得一试 但赫尔曼不能知道 |
[25:56] | Okay. | 可以 |
[25:58] | This round is on me. | 这一轮我请客 |
[26:00] | a congrats for your fancy commendation. | 恭喜你 |
[26:04] | Thank you, but uh– I’m just– | 谢谢你 但我只是 |
[26:06] | don’t really need to tell anyone, you know? | 不需要告诉任何人 好吗 |
[26:08] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:10] | After that smackdown from Severide, I just– | 西弗莱德责备我之后 我就 |
[26:12] | I don’t want to go crowing about myself, all cocky. | 我不想自吹自擂 太自大了 |
[26:15] | Joe, you should be proud of yourself for what you did. | 乔 你应该为自己的所作所为感到骄傲 |
[26:17] | No one at 51 is going to deny you that. | 51队的人都不会否认这一点的 |
[26:21] | That’s–that’s really nice of you to say. | 你真是太好了 |
[26:23] | Just–I’d rather play it close to the vest. | 只是 我宁愿还是先规矩点 |
[26:27] | Did you at least tell Chloe? | 你至少告诉克洛伊了吗 |
[26:30] | Well, she’s traveling for work. | 嗯 她出公差了 |
[26:32] | I don’t want to make her feel bad about missing the ceremony. | 我不想让她为错过仪式感到难过 |
[26:35] | Well, just so you know, | 好吧 你知道 |
[26:37] | I am very proud of you, Joe Cruz. | 我为你感到骄傲 乔·克鲁兹 |
[26:40] | It’s a big deal. | 这是一件大事 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[27:07] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[27:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:18] | So what are you up to? | 你在做什么 |
[27:20] | What? | 什么 |
[27:23] | You know what I’m asking. | 你知道我在问什么 |
[27:29] | I can’t get her off my mind. | 我忘不了她 |
[27:34] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[27:37] | we were good together and I miss it. | 我们之前在一起时挺好的 我很怀念 |
[27:42] | The two of you broke up for a reason. | 你俩分手是有原因的 |
[27:44] | – I know. – Do you? | -我知道 -你真的知道吗 |
[27:47] | Severide, you put her through the ringer this last time. | 西弗莱德 你上次都快把她折磨死了 |
[27:50] | You were half in, half out, | 你吊着她 |
[27:51] | pulling back whenever things got tough. | 事情一变得艰难 你就退缩 |
[27:53] | If you’re not ready to step up and be worthy of Stella, | 如果你没有准备好负起责任 配得上史黛拉 |
[27:55] | then you need to back the hell up | 那你最好还是退下 |
[27:58] | and let her move on. | 让她放下这段感情 |
[28:25] | – Wallace. – Hey. | -华莱士 -你好 |
[28:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[28:30] | You know, I just thought I’d, uh… | 我只是想说应该 |
[28:32] | come and check in on you. | 过来看看你 |
[28:36] | You don’t need to do that. I’m fine. | 你没必要这样 我挺好的 |
[28:42] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[28:45] | Hey, Jasmine. | 贾斯敏 |
[28:46] | If you’re in danger or trouble, you can tell me. | 如果遇上什么难事 可以跟我说的 |
[28:51] | I’m not. | 我没有什么难事 |
[28:55] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[28:59] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[29:20] | Ted Beechum? | 请问是泰德·贝丘姆吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[29:22] | This is great, so great. | 太好了 |
[29:25] | Um, I’m Stella, I work at Molly’s Pub. | 我是史黛拉 在莫利酒吧工作 |
[29:28] | What–what are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[29:29] | Well, the other night, | 那天晚上 |
[29:31] | I gave you a big mug with a-a St. Bernard on it? | 我给了你一个大啤酒杯 上面有只圣伯纳犬 |
[29:34] | Oh yeah, Gulliver. | 对的 那个格利佛 |
[29:36] | Yes, yeah. Gulliver. Um, I need it back. | 是的 格利佛 我需要拿回它 |
[29:40] | Oh, I gave it to my dad. | 我把它给我爸爸了 |
[29:42] | Yeah, he loved that dog and he’s been sick, so… | 他很喜欢那只狗 然后还病着 所以 |
[29:45] | Oh, jeez. Oh, I’m–I’m–I’m very sorry to hear that. | 天呐 听到这个 我真的很难过 |
[29:50] | How sick? | 病的很严重吗 |
[29:51] | Oh, he’s got a pretty bad cold. | 他感冒真的很严重 |
[29:53] | The cough keeps him up at night. | 他晚上咳得睡不着 |
[29:54] | He’s like… | 他就像 |
[29:56] | Just a cold. That’s great! That’s great. | 只是感冒 太好了 太好了 |
[29:59] | Ted, I really need the mug back. | 泰德 我真的需要拿回杯子 |
[30:03] | Sorry, you can’t have it. | 对不起 我不能给你 |
[30:05] | Ted, listen to me. | 泰德 听我说 |
[30:07] | Molly’s very existence hangs in the balance. | 莫利酒吧现在处境很艰难 |
[30:12] | I’ll give it back to you for 100 bucks. | 你出100刀 我就给你 |
[30:14] | A 100 bu– | 一百刀 |
[30:16] | uh, Ted, I gave it to you for free. | 泰德 我是免费送给你的 |
[30:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | Get it back from your dad | 从你爸爸那里拿回来 |
[30:27] | and bring it to firehouse 51 by the end of the day | 然后在今晚之前拿到51号消防队 |
[30:31] | and I will give you 100 bucks. | 我就付给你100刀 |
[30:38] | I don’t know what I walked in on exactly, | 我不知道自己到底撞见了什么 |
[30:40] | but she was scared. | 但她很惊慌 |
[30:41] | There’s no denying that. | 那是不可否认的 |
[30:43] | And I’d have done anything to help her, | 我已经做了所有能做的去帮她 |
[30:44] | but the way she turned on me, the anger in her voice– | 但她拒绝我的说辞 声音里的愤懑 |
[30:48] | so I’m not sure what to do. | 我都不知道该做什么了 |
[30:50] | You can’t force someone to accept your help. | 你不能强迫别人接受你的帮助 |
[30:52] | You’ve already done a lot. | 你已经做了很多了 |
[30:53] | Just letting her know you care, I mean, that’s big. | 让她明白你关心她 那很重要 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I mean, ball’s in her court. | 对啊 下一步就看她了 |
[30:58] | At least she knows she’s got someone to turn to | 至少她知道自己如果需要帮助 |
[31:00] | if she needs help. | 有人可以求助 |
[31:01] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[31:02] | I’m not good at sitting back and waiting. | 我不习惯坐在远处等着 |
[31:06] | Anyway, the way she left things, | 不管怎样 她处理事情的方式 |
[31:07] | I’m worried that I’ll never hear from her again, so… | 让我担心再也听不到她的消息了 所以 |
[31:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:18] | Hey, good morning, Chief. | 早上好 队长 |
[31:20] | Yeah, morning. | 早上好 |
[31:41] | No one can see you, I said. | 我说过 你不能被人看到 |
[31:43] | You didn’t say that. | 你没说过 |
[31:44] | – All right. – Come on. | -好吧 -快点 |
[31:47] | Come on. Here. | 快点 拿来 |
[31:53] | Bye, Gulliver. | 永别了 格利佛 |
[31:56] | You’re the best, bud. | 你是最好的 兄弟 |
[32:07] | – You did it. – We did it. | -你搞定了 -我们搞定了 |
[32:09] | You can’t tell Herrmann this was on us. | 你不能跟赫尔曼说这是我们干的 |
[32:11] | No way! No. | 不可能 不会的 |
[32:12] | I’m gonna slip it back tomorrow night | 我明天晚上把它放回去 |
[32:13] | and deny any knowledge of how it got there. | 然后对它怎么又出现的表示完全不知情 |
[32:16] | Uh, yeah, it’s because the coach stinks. | 对 是因为沙发味道很大 |
[32:18] | It was the best record they’ve had in years. | 这是我们这几年来最好的记录了 |
[32:23] | Hey, Herrmann. Would you mind checking the truck for us? | 赫尔曼 可以帮我们看下云梯车吗 |
[32:26] | Yeah, one of the, um, tires look weird. | 有一辆的 轮胎看起来有些怪 |
[32:31] | You checked the pressure? | 你检查过压力吗 |
[32:32] | Yeah, but see what you think. | 查过 但想听听你的看法 |
[32:46] | Hello? Hey. | 你好 |
[32:48] | What’s going on, Jasmine? | 怎么了 贾斯敏 |
[32:53] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[32:55] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[33:13] | Jasmine? | 贾斯敏在吗 |
[33:18] | We can work this out. | 我们能解决的 |
[33:19] | – No, no! – You know I still love you! | -没有 -你知道我还是爱你的 |
[33:21] | – Jasmine! – You know I do! | -贾斯敏 -你知道我爱你 |
[33:23] | Hey! | 干嘛呢 |
[33:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位 |
[33:28] | Hey, Dex. | 德克斯 |
[33:36] | Dex, put that gun down. | 德克斯 把枪放下 |
[33:38] | I don’t know you, man. | 我不认识你 老兄 |
[33:40] | Your mother was my best friend in high school. | 你妈妈是我高中最好的朋友 |
[33:42] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 别这样 |
[33:45] | – This is Wallace. – I don’t care! | -他是华莱士 -我才不管 |
[33:47] | Hey, Dex, lower your voice. Okay? Lower your voice. | 德克斯 小点声 好吗 声音小点 |
[33:50] | You don’t wanna talk to your mother like that. | 你不要这样和你的妈妈这样说话 |
[33:51] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[33:52] | – You don’t have to talk– – Stay away from me! | -你不需要用这种语气 -离我远点 |
[33:54] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:56] | Now, whatever it is you are going through– | 不管你现在在经历什么 |
[33:58] | – Stay there. – You are gonna get–hey. | -别动 -你会度过 听我说 |
[34:00] | You really need help, son. | 你真的需要帮助 孩子 |
[34:03] | Everybody does. | 是人都需要 |
[34:06] | – That’s what I’m here for. – I said stay away from me! | -所以我才过来 -我说了离我远点 |
[34:08] | Hey, hey, hey, Dex! | 冷静 冷静点 德克斯 |
[34:12] | Put down the gun, man. | 把枪放下 孩子 |
[34:17] | – Put it down! – Get off! | -把枪放下 -走开 |
[34:19] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[34:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:27] | My hands are off you. | 我把手拿开了 |
[34:30] | You know, I meant what I said. | 我说的都是真心话 |
[34:32] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[34:34] | Everybody needs help getting through high school. | 每个人高中的时候都需要别人帮助 |
[34:35] | I wouldn’t have made it through without your mom. | 没有你妈妈 我也熬不过那段时间 |
[34:41] | But look at you, you’re all strung out. | 但瞧瞧你 你完全成瘾了 |
[34:45] | You can’t go on like this. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[34:50] | It’s got to change, son. | 必须得做出改变 孩子 |
[34:54] | Tonight. | 从今晚开始 |
[35:08] | You can’t call the police, Wallace. | 你不能报警 华莱士 |
[35:11] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[35:16] | He’s just a boy. | 他还是个孩子 |
[35:19] | It’s either gonna be CPD or a live-in rehab facility. | 是芝加哥警局还是住进候戒毒所二选一 |
[35:24] | Jasmine, I know a real good one. | 贾斯敏 我知道一个很好的戒毒所 |
[35:26] | I’ll take him there right now, | 我现在就带他过去 |
[35:28] | but you got to give me the go-ahead. | 但是要得到你的首肯才行 |
[35:29] | Mom! Mom, no. | 妈 妈 不要 |
[35:31] | Mom, ple–please. I-I don’t need that. | 妈 求你了 我不需要 |
[35:34] | I could–I could get right without it, I-I-I swear. | 我发誓 我不去戒毒所也能好 |
[35:38] | Please, don’t let him take me. | 求你了 别让他带我去 |
[35:42] | Mom, I’m s-sorry… | 妈 我很抱歉… |
[35:59] | Boden got the kid checked into this rehab facility | 博登把那个孩子送到南边 |
[36:01] | he knows on the Southside. | 那家戒毒所了 |
[36:03] | Now it’s just a question of, will he go the distance? | 现在的问题是 他能不能坚持下去 |
[36:07] | That’s a good first step anyway. | 不管怎样这都是个好的开始 |
[36:08] | The kid is lucky as hell. | 那孩子真是太幸运了 |
[36:11] | Talk about unconditional love. | 这种无条件的爱 |
[36:14] | You almost you almost burn your mother alive in her own home | 他差点把自己的妈妈烧死在家中 |
[36:16] | and she still has your back? | 而他妈妈依然爱他 |
[36:20] | I’m gonna hit the commissary, | 我要去趟杂货店 |
[36:22] | exchange some gloves. | 换些手套 |
[36:23] | See you at Molly’s? | 我们莫利酒吧见吗 |
[36:24] | I think I’m gonna skip out tonight. | 我觉得我今晚还是不去了 |
[36:26] | Big plans or just… avoiding Kidd? | 有重要计划还是…为了躲基德 |
[36:36] | Eh, a little bit of both, I guess. | 我想两个原因都有吧 |
[36:38] | Got some work to do on that front. | 在这之前还有些事要做 |
[36:51] | Herrmann, uh… | 赫尔曼… |
[36:53] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[36:55] | Look, look, look. | 听我说 听我说 |
[36:57] | This is what happened– | 是这个样子的 |
[36:58] | Yeah, I don’t care. | 行了 我不在乎 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么 |
[37:02] | Oh, yeah, it turns out that that IRS letter | 没错 原来那封国税局的信 |
[37:04] | was meant for the vegan deli down the block | 是给街道那边的熟食店的 |
[37:06] | and that new drink that we put on the menu, | 还有我们在酒水单里加的新饮品 |
[37:09] | the Ginger Whiskey Sleeper, | 生姜威士忌沉睡者 |
[37:11] | someone wrote a-a review online, | 有人在网上发表评论 |
[37:13] | called it the best cocktail in Chicago. | 说它是芝加哥最好喝的鸡尾酒 |
[37:15] | Turns out, losing that mug was the best thing | 到头来 失去那只杯子是这地方 |
[37:18] | that ever happened to this place. | 发生过的最好的事情 |
[37:35] | I’ll try one of those Ginger Whiskey Sleepers. | 我来试一下这个生姜威士忌沉睡者 |
[37:37] | Please, barkeep? | 拜托了 酒保 |
[37:42] | Hey, you know how I was, uh, ranting about Severide | 你记得我之前叫嚣说西弗莱德 |
[37:45] | being all extra with me? | 对我额外关心吗 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[37:47] | Well, it turns out Otis is wrong. | 结果看来奥蒂斯错了 |
[37:48] | He’s not here tonight | 他今晚没来 |
[37:49] | and he barely said a word to me yesterday, so… | 而且他昨天几乎没和我说过话 所以… |
[37:54] | Oh, I guess my head spins a little too easy | 我想一旦涉及到他的问题 |
[37:56] | when it comes to him. | 我脑子想的还是太简单 |
[37:59] | It happens. | 会有这种结果 |
[38:00] | Wish it didn’t. | 真希望不是 |
[38:06] | any chance you want to cut out of here early | 你想不想早点离开这里 |
[38:08] | and paint the town all kinds of colors? | 然后把这个城市画的五颜六色 |
[38:11] | – You know I do. Yeah. – Mm-hmm. Good. | -你知道我想的 -那就好 |
[38:19] | Next up is Firefighter Joe Cruz, | 接下来是消防员乔·克鲁兹 |
[38:22] | from Chicago Fire Department Rescue Squad 3. | 来自芝加哥消防局3号救援队 |
[38:25] | And here to pin the Special Commendation on Joe | 而要给乔颁发特别表彰的是 |
[38:27] | is his lieutenant, Kelly Severide. | 他的副队 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[38:44] | Lieutenant, you didn’t have to come to this. | 副队 你不用来做这件事的 |
[38:45] | You really think I’d miss this? | 你真觉得我会错过这个时刻吗 |
[38:53] | Joe Cruz is one of the toughest, | 乔·克鲁兹是我有幸合作过的 |
[38:55] | most loyal firefighters | 最坚强的 |
[38:57] | that I’ve ever had the honor to work alongside. | 也是最忠诚的消防员之一 |
[38:59] | But what sets him apart is his determination | 但他最与众不同的是 |
[39:02] | to always do the right thing. | 他总能做出最正确的选择 |
[39:04] | To put others above himself. | 把他人的利益放在首位 |
[39:06] | That’s what not only makes him a great firefighter, | 所以他不仅仅是个伟大的消防员 |
[39:09] | but a good man. | 而且是个好人 |
[39:11] | I’ve taught him a lot over the years, | 我这些年教了他很多 |
[39:13] | but I’ve started to realize | 但是我开始意识到 |
[39:14] | that I could learn a thing or two from him. | 我也可以从他身上学习一二 |
[40:07] | I’ll get this one, okay? | 我来拆这个 可以吗 |
[40:10] | Look at that! | 快看呐 |
[40:13] | Is this one for Mommy too? | 这个也是给妈妈的吗 |
[40:21] | Is that my dinner? | 这是我的晚饭吗 |
[40:22] | Yes, It’s good for you. Mommy. | 是的 这个有益健康 妈妈 |
[40:24] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah, i’m gonna try this one. | 好吧 我来拆这个吧 |
[40:28] | Oh, it looks so good. | 这个看着不错哦 |
[40:34] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[40:39] | Come here, little man. | 快过来 小大人 |
[40:47] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[40:48] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |