Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Tell me what happened, man. 告诉我发生了什么 兄弟
[00:05] The gun jammed. 枪被卡住了
[00:07] It’s the only reason I’m alive right now. 正因为这样 我现在还活着
[00:10] It didn’t go off, man, because it’s not your time. 它没打出来 因为你的死期还没到
[00:12] It can’t be that simple. 不可能这么简单
[00:14] It’s Casey. 是凯西
[00:15] He had a really bad call this morning. 他早上的出勤任务很糟糕
[00:17] Well, I won’t pretend I understand what it feels like to be shot at. 我不会假装我很明白被人用枪指着是什么感受
[00:20] Then how did you know I–I was shot at? 那你怎么知道我被用枪指着
[00:22] Brett mentioned it to me yesterday. 布莱特昨天和我说的
[00:24] I think it’s a bad idea, dwelling on things. 我觉得这样纠结 不是很好
[00:30] I’m here to counsel rescue workers. 我是来给救援人员做顾问的
[00:31] By dating a colleague, 我跟工作上的同事交往
[00:32] there’s no inherent sense of trust. 他们内心就不会信任我
[00:35] I can’t see you anymore. 我不能再见你了
[00:48] Good morning! 早上好
[00:49] You know what this is, Brett? 你知道这是什么吗 布莱特
[00:51] This is your social calendar for the rest of the week. 这是你剩下这周的社交活动
[00:56] Tomorrow night, Top Golf! 明晚 顶级高尔夫
[00:58] Friday is Prime and Provisions. 周五至尊定制餐厅
[00:59] Saturday Shift. 周六上班
[01:01] But Sunday, well, Molly’s of course, 但是周日 当然是去莫利
[01:03] but after that, there is a “My Neighbor Totoro” screening at the Siskel. 但之后西斯科影院要放《龙猫》
[01:06] Now. 现在
[01:07] You guys really don’t have to do this. 你们真不用这么费心
[01:10] You have no say. 你不能拒绝
[01:11] You are our roomdog 你是我们的室友
[01:12] and you are stuck with us for the rest of the week. 而且剩下这周都只能跟我们混
[01:14] Now get up, get dressed, and get in the car 现在起床 穿衣服 上车
[01:17] ’cause we are getting pancakes at the Palace before shift! 因为上班前我们要先去宫殿餐馆吃薄煎饼
[01:20] Palace pancakes! Whoo! 宫殿薄煎饼
[01:22] Fine. Thank you. 行 谢谢
[01:36] Okay, let’s see. 好吧 我们看看
[01:38] Kidd, Zvonacek, Capp, Cruz, 基德 兹沃内切克 卡普 克鲁兹
[01:40] your CPR certification is up. 你们的心肺复苏证书到期了
[01:43] Get me renewal cards in the next two weeks 下两周给我去续了
[01:44] or you and I will have words. 否则我们可得好好谈谈
[01:48] Get it done. 赶紧搞定
[01:51] Okay, let’s get out there and– 好了 我们出去
[01:53] Yes, Lieutenant Herrmann. 说吧 赫尔曼副队长
[01:56] Okay, uh, thank you. 好 谢谢
[01:58] so as some of you know, 你们中一些人知道
[01:59] Cindy gave up her career when we got married 我和辛迪在十六年前和我建立了家庭
[02:02] and started a family 16 years ago. 她放弃了自己的事业
[02:05] – What was her career? – Uh, interior design. -她之前是做什么的 -室内装饰
[02:08] Really? 真的吗
[02:09] Really really. 千真万确
[02:10] Now that our youngest is in kindergarten, 现在我们最小的孩子上幼儿园了
[02:13] she has decided she wanted to start it back up. 她决定重出江湖
[02:16] So she has generously offered to, uh… 所以她很慷慨地提出
[02:22] redesign the common room. 重新装修公共活动室
[02:24] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[02:27] – I’m sorry, that’s just– – Now–now listen! -抱歉 这简直 -听好了
[02:30] You just–just–don’t dig in, be open to change, 你们就 抱着接受改变的心态试试看
[02:33] and let’s just–let’s just help her out, all right? 我们帮她一把 可以吗
[02:35] You’re the most un-open to change person in the entire CFD! 你是整个芝加哥消防局最不能接受改变的人
[02:41] Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3… 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 三号抢险车
[02:42] Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 好吧 出发 出发
[02:44] Apartment Fire, 483 West Armitage. 公寓起火 阿米蒂奇西路483号
[02:52] All right, looks like this one’s cooking. 看起来这火烧得很大
[02:54] We’re going to work, boys. 工作了 小伙子们
[02:56] Hydrant’s blocked, Lieutenant. 消防栓被挡住了 副队
[03:00] All right, hey. Let’s park over there. 好 我们停在那吧
[03:03] We’ll tie it into that hydrant. 我们接那个消防栓
[03:05] We’re going to have to hose across the street. 我们得把水管穿过街道
[03:14] Looks like we got 20 to 24 units. 看起来有20到24户人家
[03:17] Fire’s concentrated in the back. 后面的火势比较严重
[03:18] We’ll take the fire floor. 我们走消防梯
[03:19] Kidd, go with squad. We’ll clear below. 基德 跟抢险车走 我们清理路面
[03:25] What was that? Sorry, I was parking. 什么情况 抱歉 我刚在停车
[03:27] Follow us in. 跟我们进去
[03:28] Hey, Ritter! You’re with truck! 里特 你待在消防车里
[03:30] Clarence, grab another inch and 3/4 line. 克莱伦斯 再拿半米水管
[03:32] – We’ll support squad. – Copy that. -我们后援抢险队 -收到
[03:34] Copy, Lieutenant. 收到 副队
[03:49] – Hey, man, you okay? – Hey, come on. -兄弟 你还好吗 -起来
[03:51] The hell, Herrmann? 你干什么 赫尔曼
[03:53] Dragging lines across the street? 把水管拉过街
[03:54] Nah, Captain, the hydrant was blocked so we just– 不是 队长 这边的消防栓被挡住了 所以
[03:56] You just put this rescue in jeopardy! 你刚毁了整个救援行动
[04:10] Ritter, you okay? 里特 你还好吗
[04:11] – It’s my shoulder. – Get it checked out. -我的肩膀 -去检查一下
[04:13] We still need a line in this fire! 我们还是需要牵水管过来
[04:14] All right. 好的
[04:15] Clarence, Jesse, get the slack out of this line. 克莱伦斯 杰西 把这管子收起来
[04:18] Let’s go. Hey, listen. 赶紧 听着
[04:20] This is on me. Go get yourself checked. 这是我的责任 你去检查一下
[04:23] Go. You two, cover the left. Let’s get some water on it. 去吧 你们俩 负责左边 准备洒水
[04:28] Fire department, call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[04:30] Go, go, go, go! 快快快
[04:31] Fire department! 消防局
[04:34] Fire department, call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[04:39] Call out! 大声呼救
[04:46] Ma’am! You okay? 女士 你还好吗
[04:48] I left my soldering iron on. 我没把烙铁断电
[04:50] I went to wash my paint brushes. 我去洗画笔了
[04:51] – Everything went up so fast. – Is anyone else here? -一切发生得太快了 -这里还有人吗
[04:54] No, it’s just me, but the neighbors! 没有 只有我 但还有邻居
[04:55] We’ll get them! Just stay down! 我们会救他们 低下身子
[05:04] Fire department, call out! 消防局 出声
[05:30] Kidd, let’s go! 基德 我们走
[05:32] Engine’s gonna hit the fire. 水罐车要喷水了
[05:33] Copy. 收到
[05:58] Hey! Hey, what the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[06:00] – I don’t– – Let’s go! -我不… -快走
[06:02] – All right! – Move it! -好吧 -快点
[06:14] – Take care. – Thank you so much. -保重 -非常感谢
[06:19] Lady had a real arts and crafts fest going on in her apartment. 这女人家里简直在开手工艺品集会
[06:22] Left the soldering iron burning near paint cans. 把通电的烙铁放在油漆罐边上
[06:40] Fire’s knocked out, Chief. 火扑灭了 队长
[06:42] You know what a good engine lieutenant does, Herrmann? 你知道优秀的水罐车副队会怎么做吗 赫尔曼
[06:45] He doesn’t add to the incident. 他不会火上浇油
[06:47] Ritter’s on his way to Med right now 里特现在在去芝加哥医院的路上
[06:48] because of where you parked. 因为你停车的地方不对
[06:50] Who knows when he’ll be back? 谁知道他什么时候才能回来
[06:51] Okay, Truck 87, Engine 90. You’re up on overhaul. 87号云梯车 90号水罐车 你们负责检查
[06:55] Copy that, chief. 收到 队长
[06:57] Chief, I got to get back in there. 队长 我得再进去一趟
[06:59] – I got to– – Kidd, you heard him. -我得 -基德 你听到了
[07:00] Pack the rigs! Follow orders! 收拾装备 服从指示
[07:29] There she is. 她来了
[07:31] – Cindy! – Hey, Cindy. -辛迪 -辛迪
[07:33] Hey, fellas. 你们好
[07:34] Hey, honey. 亲爱的
[07:36] What’s wrong? 发生什么了
[07:37] Nothing, it– it’s just, um… 没什么 只是
[07:41] maybe it’s not such a good day to do this whole 也许今天不太适合来做
[07:44] interior design rigamarole. 室内设计
[07:51] Yeah, no. I understand. 好的 没事 我理解
[07:56] Y-you know what? No. 知道吗 不
[07:58] We wait for the ideal time at a firehouse, 要是想在消防队等到理想的时机
[08:02] we’re gonna be waiting all year. 我们整年都得等
[08:03] So forget what I said, all right? 所以忘了我刚刚说的 好吗
[08:06] You go ahead 你去吧
[08:08] and you do what you came here to do. 做你来这里要做的事
[08:12] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[08:16] Great! 太好了
[08:17] Okay. 好
[08:33] You wanted to see me, Chief? 你要见我吗 队长
[08:35] Yeah, close the door. 对 把门关上
[08:41] Is there any particular reason 你在事故现场
[08:42] you lit up Herrmann so badly at the incident? 对赫尔曼发那么大火有特别的原因吗
[08:44] Engine 51 was not positioned correctly. 51号水罐车停的位置不对
[08:48] Hoses should not have been crossing the street 水管不应该跨过街道
[08:50] or the street should’ve been secured. 或者应该封锁街道
[08:51] Either way, that’s on Herrmann. 不管怎样 是赫尔曼的责任
[08:56] And you’re sure that it’s not something else? 你确定不是因为其它什么原因
[09:03] Sometimes being Captain means having to be hard 有时候当队长意味着必须严厉对待
[09:05] on the firefighters underneath me. 我手下的消防员
[09:07] You taught me that. 这是你教我的
[09:10] Even when those firefighters are best friends with my chief. 即使那些消防员是我队长最好的朋友
[09:20] Fair enough. 好吧
[09:23] Dismissed. 你可以走了
[09:35] He’s not wrong. 他没说错
[09:36] And that is not how Casey behaves at a scene. 凯西平时在现场也不会那样
[09:38] So neither am I. 所以我也没说错
[09:42] – Chief. – Yeah. -队长 -说吧
[09:46] I saw something in the apartment building 这次出警我在公寓楼里
[09:49] on our last call. 看到了一些东西
[09:50] There was this secret room inside one of the apartments. 其中一个房间里有一个密室
[09:55] Um, there were two beds. 里面有两张床
[09:59] I just got a bad hit, 我觉得不对劲
[10:01] like it might be some kind of child endangerment deal. 可能是涉及到某些迫害儿童的情况
[10:04] I was thinking I might call CPD. 我想也许可以联系芝加哥警署
[10:07] That’s a good idea. 这是个好主意
[10:09] Thanks for letting me know. Keep me in the loop. 谢谢你告诉我 随时汇报进展
[10:11] – Will do, Chief. – Go ahead. -好的 队长 -去吧
[10:17] That room I pulled you out of? 我让你撤离的那间屋子
[10:19] Yeah. 对
[10:20] Are you sure it wasn’t a club house, a fort? 你确定不是游戏房或者堡垒吗
[10:22] You know how kids are. 你知道孩子爱玩这些
[10:23] No, I don’t think so. 不 我觉得不是
[10:25] I mean, this was creepy. 那地方感觉很瘆人
[10:28] Well, go with your gut then. 好吧 那就听从你的直觉
[10:41] So Cindy, 辛迪
[10:43] what kind of style are you thinking about here? 你在考虑什么样的风格
[10:45] Well, what I like to do is take in the room 我喜欢好好感受房间
[10:48] and see how it speaks to me. 感受它和我的共鸣
[10:50] Is it organically imperfect? 是在架构上的不完美吗
[10:52] Should I go for a maximalist approach? 我应该选择一种最大化的方法吗
[10:54] Is personality paramount or should I scale back 要做成有个性的样子呢 还是应该
[10:56] with more of a new traditional patina? 用传统的样式低调化
[11:00] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[11:05] Guys? 各位
[11:07] I want to gather all of your input, one at a time, 我想收集你们所有人的想法 一个一个来
[11:10] where you can speak freely 你们可以对我畅所欲言
[11:12] and openly about what this room means to you. 说说这间屋子对你们来说意味着什么
[11:15] That’ll help me center my design. 这将帮助我集中我的设计
[11:17] Sound good? 不错吧
[11:18] – Absolutely. – Yeah, sure. -当然 -是的
[11:19] – Great. – Can’t wait. -很好 -等不及了
[11:21] First and foremost is the couch. 首先也是最重要的是沙发
[11:24] Now I’m not saying this one can’t be improved upon 我并不是说这一点不能改进
[11:28] but this one cannot be improved upon. 而是说这一点是无法改进的
[11:31] That couch has got to go. 这个沙发必须移走
[11:33] Don’t get me started on these chairs, okay? 这些椅子根本吐槽不完
[11:35] It’s like sitting on sandpaper. 就像坐在砂纸上
[11:39] I’m just going to go ahead and say it. 我就直接说了
[11:41] This place was made for men by men. 这个地方是由男人为了男人而建的
[11:45] It’s, like, 1987 in here. 这里就像1987年一样
[11:47] Maybe a game’s cabinet or a dart board. 也许来点游戏柜或者飞镖板
[11:51] Ooh, or a shuffleboard. 或者是推圆盘台
[11:53] Or both! 或者全要
[11:54] I have always said this place can be functional 我一直说这个地方可以具备各种功能
[11:57] but look like adult’s work here. 也能看起来像是个成年人工作的地方
[12:00] I don’t care what you do. 我不在乎你做什么
[12:03] Also if you need an assistant, like a– 如果你需要助手的话
[12:06] like a sous-chef, I’m your girl. 类似于助理厨师之类的 选我
[12:10] I need this right now. 我非常需要这位置
[12:13] Seriously, don’t touch the couch. 认真的 别碰沙发
[12:47] Stella. 史黛拉
[12:51] – Thanks for coming. – Yeah, of course. -感谢你能过来 -不用客气
[12:53] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[12:54] So, uh, we were on a call this morning. 我们今天上午有任务
[12:58] I moved the couch away from a wall 我把沙发从墙边移开
[13:00] and I saw this little door 然后我看见了这个小门
[13:01] and, uh, I was about to leave but– 我当时要离开 但是
[13:05] I mean, I just got this feeling, you know? 我只是有种预感 你知道吗
[13:07] So I opened it and it was, like, a secret room. 所以我把门打开 看起来像是一间密室
[13:12] There were, like, a couple of plates of half-eaten food 那里有几盘吃了一半的食物
[13:15] and this was on the outside of the door. 这个放在门外
[13:21] So, anyway, I– 不管怎么样
[13:24] look, I’m telling you that something bad was going on 我告诉你 那间公寓里肯定发生过
[13:26] in that apartment. 不好的事情
[13:28] Stella has great instincts. 史黛拉的直觉很准
[13:30] If she thinks there was something bad going on, 如果她觉得有不好的事情发生
[13:31] then there was. 那就一定会有
[13:35] Can you show me the site? 你能告诉我那个地方吗
[13:38] Casey! 凯西
[13:40] Hey, can I show Upton the site from this morning? 我能把今天早上的地点告诉厄普顿吗
[13:43] What’s going on? 发生了什么
[13:43] We think there might’ve been some child endangerment 我觉得在我们搜索的上一间房子里
[13:45] situation in the last room we searched. 可能存在儿童劫持事件
[13:47] Yeah, I just want to show her what I saw 我只是想给她看看我看到了什么
[13:49] and then we’ll leave it up to her from there. 然后把剩下的工作交给她
[13:55] Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[13:57] Keep your radio on, we’ll come pick you up if we get a call. 别关对讲 如果有火警我们叫你
[14:00] All right. 好的
[14:01] Ride with me? 和我一起去吗
[14:08] Okay, it was right… 好的 就在…
[14:18] Right here. 就在这里
[14:21] Damn it, I–it’s gone. 该死 没了
[14:25] But it–it was here. I didn’t make it up. 但之前在这儿 不是我编的
[14:28] Okay, uh… 好吧
[14:32] Well, I’ll call the building owner 我会打给业主
[14:35] and I’ll follow up with whoever was renting the unit 然后调查一下谁租的这间房子
[14:37] but I’ve got to be honest, 但我说实话
[14:39] there’s no evidence of a crime here. 现场没有表明犯罪的证据
[14:41] Look, I–I realize– 我知道
[14:42] You didn’t witness any wrongdoing either. 你们也没有目睹犯罪
[14:46] Okay. 好吧
[14:48] Look, I’m sympathetic. I am. 我很理解 真的
[14:50] I follow my instincts too. 我也跟着我的直觉走
[14:51] I have my whole career 我有我的职业生涯
[14:52] but without a crime, much less a victim, 但如果没有犯罪 更没有受害者
[14:55] I’m a little behind the eight ball. 我有点无能为力
[14:59] I understand. 我理解
[15:00] You’ll follow up though? 你会跟进吗
[15:02] Yeah. 会的
[15:03] I’ll let you know as soon as I have anything to report. 只要我有线索 我就告诉你们
[15:05] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:26] Kelly. 凯利
[15:29] Thank you, you know, for-for supporting me today. 感谢你今天支持我
[15:36] Anytime. 不客气
[15:51] – Ritter. – Captain. -里特 -队长
[15:52] Hey, just, uh, came to tell Herrmann 只是来告诉赫尔曼
[15:56] you know, it’s a sprain, gonna be fine. 就是扭伤而已 不会有事的
[15:59] Uh, the doctor’s saying to rest it a couple of shifts but– 医生说让我休几轮班 但是
[16:01] No problem. Go home. 没问题 回家吧
[16:03] Oh, but should I tell Herrmann? 但我不是应该和赫尔曼说一声吗
[16:05] – I’ll tell him. – Okay. -我会告诉他的 -好
[16:09] Captain, just so you know, 队长 我想跟你说一下
[16:12] there was a vehicle completely blocking the nearest hydrant 当时有辆车把最近的消防栓给挡住了
[16:15] and things were happening fast and, you know, 一切都发生得很快
[16:17] Herrmann just wanted to make sure you had support 赫尔曼只是希望你在冲进去之前
[16:20] before you rushed into the building. 后援能够到位
[16:26] Got it. 知道了
[16:29] Okay. 那就好
[16:37] Are you asking first and third shifts 你也会征询第一轮和第三轮班
[16:39] their opinions too, Cindy? 消防员的意见吗 辛迪
[16:40] If I have time. 有时间的话
[16:43] Oh, is there some kind of pressing time limit? 你还有时间限制吗
[16:45] Christopher didn’t tell you? 克里斯托弗没告诉你们吗
[16:46] Nah. 没有
[16:47] My friend Gwen, 我的朋友格温
[16:48] her daughter works for Chicago Home Spread. 她的女儿在《芝加哥家庭刊》工作
[16:51] No way! 不是吧
[16:52] That’s my favorite magazine. 那可是我最喜欢的杂志
[16:54] Their centerfolds are legendary. 他们的插页内容超级精彩
[16:56] They’re going to do a photo shoot this Saturday. 他们这周六要来拍照
[17:00] That’s our next shift. 那是我们的下一轮班
[17:01] Exactly. 没错
[17:06] Um, hey, honey. 嗨 亲爱的
[17:09] I was just thinking, um, 我刚刚在想
[17:12] you know, our family room — 我们的家庭娱乐室
[17:14] it hasn’t been upgraded in I don’t know how long. 我都记不清有多久没重新装修了
[17:17] But maybe we should–I’m just, 也许我们可以 我就是
[17:19] you know, thinking out loud here, 把脑袋里的想法说出来
[17:21] but, uh, maybe we should start there. 但是 也许我们可以从那里开始
[17:25] Well, honey, 亲爱的
[17:26] while I think that’s a great idea for down the road, 尽管我认为这个主意今后确实可以实施
[17:29] my friend Gwen has already pitched this 但我的朋友格温已经提交了
[17:31] as a firehouse makeover. 消防局大变身的提案
[17:33] So I think I should stick to Plan A. 所以我觉得我应该继续进行下去
[17:35] Uh, right. No, totally. 好吧 你说的没错
[17:39] Herrmann, Boden is looking for you. 赫尔曼 博登在找你
[17:47] Chief. 队长
[17:49] Hey, Herrmann. 嗨 赫尔曼
[17:50] Just wanted to let you know that Ritter is going to be 我是想告诉你 里特要休息
[17:52] out a couple of shifts, 几轮班
[17:53] so 51 is going to need a floater. 51号消防队需要一个后勤人员
[17:55] All right, what’s the prognosis? 好 医生诊断怎么说
[17:57] Minor sprain but the doctors said to rest it. 轻微扭伤 但医生说需要休养
[18:00] All right, well, that’s good at least. 好吧 至少不算严重
[18:02] Um, I’ll take, uh, a look at the floater pool 我去…看看后勤人员名单
[18:04] and see if any names stick out. 看看有谁比较合适
[18:05] Casey’s already selected someone named Klinginpill. 凯西已经选了一个叫柯灵皮尔的人
[18:11] Casey selected. 凯西选好了
[18:16] Isn’t the engine lieutenant 难道不该是水罐车副队
[18:17] supposed to pick his floater replacement? 来选择谁来替补后勤位置吗
[18:32] Captain! 队长
[18:34] Uh, maybe I heard wrong, 也许是我听错了
[18:36] but, uh, Boden was telling me that you picked a floater 但是 博登刚刚告诉我你已经选好了人
[18:39] for Ritter’s spot on Engine. 来接替水罐车队里特的后勤位置
[18:41] Yeah, Ritter’s gonna be out a couple of shifts 对 里特要休几轮班
[18:42] so I expedited the process. 所以我就加快了过程
[18:45] There were a bunch of reserves on there, I chose one. 名单上有好多备选人 我就选了一个
[18:48] That’s engine lieutenant’s job. 那是水罐车队副队的工作
[18:52] Well, I guess I helped you out then. 那我就是帮了你一把呗
[18:56] Uh, you didn’t actually. 可你并没有
[19:00] You picked Kevin Klinginpill, 你选了凯文·柯灵皮尔
[19:01] who I happen to know is a loafer who got booted off 我刚巧知道他这人游手好闲 半年前
[19:05] of Engine 77 six months ago 被77号水罐车队给踢出来了
[19:07] and you know how I know that? 你知道我是怎么知道的吗
[19:09] I called around and actually did my homework. 我给其他队打过电话 好好做了功课
[19:13] – Is that right? – Yeah. -是吗 -当然
[19:14] Is there a problem here? 你们有什么矛盾吗
[19:20] Nah, Chief. 没有 队长
[19:26] An engine lieutenant popping off to a Captain 要换做其他消防局 水罐车队副队
[19:28] in any other house would be written up. 冒犯队长都会被记录在册
[19:49] I have an update. 我有进展要告诉你们
[19:50] Okay. 好
[19:51] So I talked to the owner 我找失火公寓楼的
[19:52] from the burnt out apartment building, Kira Anderson. 楼主琪拉·安德森聊过了
[19:55] She uses a management company 她找了一家经营公司
[19:56] to rent out and maintain the apartments. 负责公寓出租和维修
[19:58] The management company is Pine Grove Consulting. 这家公司叫松林咨询公司
[20:01] They said unit 106 was rented out by a Mike Nunez 他们说106室的租客叫麦克·努内兹
[20:04] but he left unexpectedly about a month ago. 但他一个月前突然搬走了
[20:06] Do they have a forwarding address? 他们有他的新地址吗
[20:08] No and he paid all his rent in cash. 没有 他的房租也全是用现金付的
[20:10] I ran the name Mike Nunez through the system 我在系统里查了麦克·努内兹这个名字
[20:12] and no one matches the description 没有一人符合松林公司
[20:14] Pine Grove gave us of the tenant. 给我们提供的租客信息
[20:15] So a dead end. 所以是查不到了
[20:17] Basically. 差不多吧
[20:19] Look, I’m not saying 听着 我不是说
[20:20] nothing ever happened in that apartment. 那个公寓里什么都没发生过
[20:21] I’m just saying realistically, 我只是现实一点说
[20:22] we might not ever know what did. 我们可能不会知道那里发生过什么
[20:25] I’ve taken this as far as I can go. I’m sorry. 我已经尽全力去查了 很抱歉
[20:28] No, thank you for, uh, for helping out. 不 谢谢你帮我们
[20:31] Yeah, appreciate it. 是的 非常感谢
[20:32] You got it. Anytime. 没问题 随时乐意效劳
[20:40] The thing about a set floor plan 不能移动墙体
[20:42] and not being able to move a wall 又要装地板
[20:43] is you have to work within the space. 就只能在狭小的空间内作业了
[20:48] Unless I could move a wall. 除非我可以移动墙体
[20:52] Like between the common room 比如公共休息室和
[20:54] and the briefing room, 接待室之间的墙
[20:55] that would really open up the space. 那空间就会宽敞很多
[21:05] I thought maybe we could do something like this? 我觉得也许我们可以这样做
[21:08] Sure. Yeah. 当然 是的
[21:10] Christopher. 克里斯托弗
[21:13] What? 怎么了
[21:22] Hey, you got a minute? 现在有空吗
[21:23] Of course, Chief, come on. Come on. 当然 队长 请进 快请进
[21:26] Hey, you need a beer or something? 要来点啤酒什么的吗
[21:27] – Yeah, sure. – All right. -当然要 -好的
[21:33] So what can I do for you? 有什么事吗
[21:34] You know, I just thought I’d come in and check in on you. 我只是想过来看看你
[21:37] Ah, yeah. 这样啊
[21:39] All good. 我很好
[21:41] Long shift. 漫长的一天
[21:42] Yeah, I know. 没错 我明白
[21:49] All right, fine. 行 好吧
[21:50] Look, here’s the deal. 听着 是这么回事
[21:52] See, I was mad at myself the moment that that numbnuts 那个蠢货从水管上压过去拽倒里特
[21:56] ran over the hose and it got yanked out of Ritter’s hand. 那一刻 我真的很生我自己的气
[22:00] I realized that I’d screwed up 我已经意识到我搞砸了
[22:01] but I didn’t need to hear it from Casey. 但是也轮不到凯西来说我
[22:04] I was already beating myself up plenty. Trust me. 我心里已经抽了自己很多次了 相信我
[22:07] Look, I’m not going to betray a confidence 听着 我不想辜负你们对我的信任
[22:09] so I won’t go into detail, but… 所以我不过问具体细节 但…
[22:12] Casey’s dealing with more than you know. 你不明白凯西的难处
[22:17] Is he all right? 他还好吗
[22:19] He’ll get there. 他会好的
[22:21] And there I go, 我又是这样
[22:22] making things worse so… 把事情变得更糟了 所以…
[22:23] See, the thing you have to realize, Herrmann, 听着 赫尔曼 你必须明白一件事
[22:26] unless you are the Fire Commissioner, 除非你是局长
[22:28] there is always gonna be someone above you 不然总有级别比你高的人
[22:29] to tell you when you make a mistake. 会指出你的错误
[22:31] The part that you are not thinking about… 你从没想过这一点…
[22:36] is all of your men on Engine 在你被批评的时候
[22:38] who are looking at you to see how you react to criticism. 你车上的所有人都在看你会有什么反应
[22:41] See, if you dressed down Clarence 想想 如果你批评了克莱伦斯
[22:43] or Ritter or Doherty, 里特或多尔蒂
[22:46] would you like one of them to go walking off in a huff 你会希望他们怒气冲冲地走开
[22:49] or mouth back at you? 或跟你顶嘴吗
[22:52] I see your point. 我明白你的意思
[22:57] I’ll apologize and I’ll make it right. 我会道歉并改正的
[23:02] Wallace, get in here! 华莱士 进来吧
[23:04] I want to hear your thoughts on layering. 我想听听你对墙纸的看法
[23:07] On what? 她说什么
[23:10] Yeah, I’m coming! 好 马上就来
[23:14] We should see if they wanna play next Saturday instead. 我们应该看看他们下周六想不想出来玩
[23:16] Yeah. 是的
[23:18] Hey Stella, I just thought of something. 史黛拉 我刚刚想起点事情
[23:22] The woman who started the fire. 那位引起火灾的女士
[23:24] She left a soldering iron on. I think her name was Mary Lou. 她忘关电烙铁了 我想她叫玛丽露
[23:27] Anyway, uh, she was in apartment 104, 不管怎样 她住104室
[23:30] right next to 106. 就在106室隔壁
[23:31] What, you think she’s still at med? 什么 你觉得她还在医院吗
[23:32] She had some heavy smoke inhalation. 她吸入了很多烟尘
[23:34] They probably wanna keep her there overnight. 他们可能会留她观察一晚
[23:35] Maybe she knows something about her neighbors. 也许她对她的邻居有所了解
[23:37] It’s worth a shot. 这值得一试
[23:42] I feel awful, just awful. 我觉得很难过 难过极了
[23:45] I have an arts and crafts summer session 我还有个关于工艺美术的暑期班
[23:48] I teach in Wicker Park 我在柳条公园讲课
[23:49] and I always say be safe, be safe, be safe. 而且我总在说注意安全 注意安全
[23:53] Marylou, we’re not here about the fire. 玛丽露 我们不是来问你火灾的事的
[23:55] We’re interested in your neighbor. 我们想问的是你的邻居
[23:56] Mike Nunez. Uh, 106. 麦克·努内兹 住106室
[23:59] Did you know him? 你认识他吗
[24:00] Um, sort of. He had more than one name. 算认识吧 他的名字不止一个
[24:05] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[24:06] Well, he’d get mail with different names 经常有写着不同名字的信
[24:09] sent to his address. 寄到他的地址
[24:10] The Mike was the same but the last names would be different. 名字麦克都是相同的 但姓总是在变
[24:14] I remember because I was holding some mail for him 我记得这个是因为我帮他拿过一些信
[24:17] which he never came back to pick up. 但他一直没过来取走
[24:18] So they–they’re still in your apartment? 那它们…它们还在你家里吗
[24:20] A few envelopes, yeah. 那几封信 还在
[24:23] Uh, if the fire didn’t get to the bureau near my front door, 如果不是火烧到了我前门旁的书桌
[24:26] then it should be in the top left drawer. 它应该就在上面靠左边的抽屉里
[24:32] – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. -谢谢 -不客气
[24:33] – Thank you, ma’am. – Thank you. -谢谢你 女士 -谢谢
[24:36] Um, Marylou, 对了 玛丽露
[24:39] did Mike have any kids? 麦克有孩子吗
[24:41] I think his sister had some that he would watch sometimes. 我觉得他妹妹有 他有时会帮忙照看下
[24:45] That’s what he told me. 他是这么跟我说的
[24:46] I didn’t really see them very often, I heard them sometimes. 我不经常看到他 只是有时会听到他的动静
[24:50] He wasn’t there very long. 他在那没住多久
[24:53] – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. -谢谢 -没事
[25:02] Michael Nolasco. 麦克尔·诺拉斯科
[25:05] Michael Nunez. 麦克尔·努内兹
[25:08] Michael Nuevavillegas. 麦克尔·努维莱加斯
[25:11] Look it, this one’s from Child Protective Services. 看 这有一封来自儿童保护机构的
[25:17] I mean, it’s basically open. 这基本上是开着的
[25:23] “Dear Mr. Nuevavillegas, “亲爱的努维莱加斯先生
[25:25] your application to provide a home 您想为更多的孩子提供住处的
[25:26] for additional children has been accepted.” 申请已通过”
[25:30] What if this– 如果这个
[25:32] what if this bastard was taking in foster kids, 如果这个混蛋收留领养儿童
[25:34] cramming them into that tiny room 把他们塞进巴掌大的房间
[25:36] and then cashing out on the government handouts? 然后从政府救济金中获利怎么办
[25:40] What? 什么意思
[25:42] Hey, Detective, this is Kelly Severide, 警探你好 我是凯利·西弗莱德
[25:45] give me a call back when you get a chance. 可以的话可以给我回个电话吗
[25:46] The man living in 106 was Michael Nuevavillegas. 住在106号房的人是麦克尔·努维莱加斯
[25:50] N-U-E-V-A V-I-double L-E-G-A-S. 努 维 莱 加 斯
[25:54] It’s all one word. 这是一个词
[25:55] We Google searched him 我们搜了下他
[25:56] and there’s a Michael Nuevavillegas who’s listed in Pilsen. 在皮尔森有一个麦克尔·努维莱加斯
[25:59] Which is where we’re going. 我们正往那里去
[26:01] Anyway, call us back. 总之 给我们回电话吧
[26:15] Michael Nuevavillegas? 麦克尔·努维莱加斯
[26:17] Yeah? 怎么了
[26:18] we’re with the Chicago Fire Department. 我们是芝加哥消防局的
[26:20] Got word there’s a gas leak in your place. 有人打电话说你家有煤气泄漏
[26:25] – Nah, there’s no gas leak. – Well, no. There– -没有煤气泄漏 -不是
[26:27] That’s the thing about gas leaks. 煤气泄漏就是这样
[26:28] If you don’t have the proper carbon monoxide detectors, 如果没有合适的一氧化碳检测仪
[26:31] you won’t know they’re there. 你根本察觉不到
[26:32] Just gotta peek at your supply lines 我们看一眼你的燃气管
[26:34] and we’ll be out of your hair. 之后就不打扰你了
[26:37] – How long have you lived here? – Not long, I guess. -你在这住多久了 -没多久
[26:40] Hey, look, you’re going to have to come back another time. 你们得下次再来了
[26:44] Uh, we would but, 我们会的 但是
[26:46] you know, you don’t own the building 你知道的 这座建筑不归你所有
[26:47] and the building owner, Mrs. Anderson, 建筑所有者 安德森太太
[26:50] she’s the one who called us. 是她给我们打的电话
[26:56] Okay, you know what? I’m getting a headache. 好的 我现在头有些疼
[26:59] Could be this gas leak, like you said. 可能是因为你说的煤气泄漏
[27:02] There’s a drug store down the block and I’m outta aspirin. 街尾有个药店 我出去买点阿司匹林
[27:04] No, no, no. You got to stay here until we’re done. 不 不 我们结束了之后你才能离开
[27:19] Kelly! 凯利
[27:32] Chicago PD! 芝加哥警署
[27:35] Turn around! 转过身去
[27:36] Get down! 趴下
[27:38] Put your hands behind your back. 把手放在身后
[27:39] They came into my house! Arrest them! 他们闯进我家的 逮捕他们
[27:41] – Shut up. – This is Chicago brutality! -闭嘴 -这是芝加哥暴行
[27:43] Yeah, you bet it is. 是吧 肯定是这样了
[27:49] Okay. 好了
[28:02] It’s okay. Come on. 没事了 过来
[28:05] Come on, it’s safe. 来这 安全了
[28:07] Come on out. 出来吧
[28:09] Yeah. 是的
[28:11] Come on. Let’s get you out of here. 来 我带你们离开这
[28:14] Come on. It’s okay. I’m a firefighter. 来 没事的 我是一个消防员
[28:17] You’re safe. 你们安全了
[28:21] 5021 Henry, I need to roll a squad, paramedics, 我是H5021 我需要派增援队和救护车
[28:25] and CPS to 1955 South Throop. 还有公共服务中心的人到斯如普南路1955号
[28:28] Come on, get up. 站起来
[28:30] You have the right to remain silent, 你有权保持沉默
[28:32] you have the right to an attorney. 也有权找律师
[28:33] If you choose to give up those rights, 如果选择放弃这些权利
[28:35] I’d be happy to smash your face against the wall. 我很乐意把你的脸锤进墙里
[28:38] You’re okay. You’re safe now. 没事了 你们安全了
[28:39] It’s okay. 没事了
[28:50] Civilians in the outside world, 外面的民众
[28:52] they think that we wear our badges on our dress uniforms 他们认为我们只是在制服上戴上徽章
[28:55] or we just carry them around in our pockets 或者仅仅是把它们装进口袋里
[28:59] but unless you have done this job, 但除非你从事了这项工作
[29:02] you can’t see where we really wear our firefighter badges 你感受不到这些徽章被消防员们摆在什么地位
[29:05] and it’s right here. 它在这里
[29:07] Our hearts. 我们的心里
[29:09] and that spirit was demonstrated 这种精神在这周末的下班时间
[29:11] off duty, off shift this weekend by our very own Stella Kidd. 被我们的史黛拉·基德很好地诠释了
[29:17] For those of you who do not know, 那些还不太了解情况的同事
[29:21] Kidd identified potential criminal activity 在上一次救火中
[29:23] during our last fire 基德发现了一起潜在犯罪活动
[29:25] and now there is a boy and girl who are… 现在有个小女孩和一个小男孩得救了
[29:31] safe due to your efforts. 这都多亏了你的努力
[29:35] Stella Kidd, that is wonderful work 史黛拉·基德 你做得非常棒
[29:38] and we should all look to your example. 我们都应该向你看齐
[29:58] Hey, Captain. 队长
[29:59] Hey listen, about last shift– 关于上次值班
[30:01] Hey, you, uh, you Herrmann? 你是赫尔曼吗
[30:03] – Lieutenant. – Yeah, what I said. -叫副队 -我叫了
[30:04] Ah, no you didn’t. 你没有
[30:05] Look, we’re having a conversation here. 听着 我们现在正在谈话呢
[30:07] Yeah, sure, but listen. 知道了 但是听着
[30:08] I had to roll hoses the last two shifts at 29 and 74. 我在29队和74队被当骡子似的使唤
[30:11] All things considered, I prefer not to do it here. 鉴于之前的情况 我可不想在这里也被那么对待
[30:14] Klinginpill, he just told you we’re trying to talk here. 柯灵皮尔 他刚说了我们正要谈话
[30:16] I–I get it, Captain, 我知道 队长
[30:18] but I’ve been drawing the short straw everywhere I go. 但不管干什么都是我抽到下下签
[30:20] It’s like just ’cause I gotta float, I don’t have any rights? 因为我是流动人员 我就没有任何权利了吗
[30:24] – What is this, medieval England? – What? -这算什么 中世纪的英国吗 -说什么
[30:26] I got photos I wanna put up in my locker 我有一些照片 想放到我的储物柜里
[30:28] but I don’t even have a locker. 但是我连储物柜都没有
[30:29] Locker photos? 照片放储物柜里
[30:31] That’s right, my mom, my dogs. 没错 我妈妈 我的狗
[30:32] Got one of my brother Ned who’s a hell of a fly-fisherman. 还有一个兄弟 叫奈德 是个钓鱼高手
[30:34] Herrmann, what were you trying to tell me? 赫尔曼 你刚才想跟我说什么
[30:36] Nah, forget it, Captain. 没有 算了吧 队长
[30:37] I gotta go and figure out a locker for, you know, 我得走了 还得搞出一个储物柜给这个谁
[30:40] – fill-and-spill. – Uh, Klinginpill. -吐槽皮尔 -是柯灵皮尔
[30:45] Hey, where’s the bunk room? 值班宿舍在哪里
[30:49] Engine 51, Truck 81… 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[30:50] Klinginpill, you stay out of the way 柯灵皮尔 你什么都别做
[30:52] unless I give you an order. 除非我给你下命令了
[31:15] Brandon, grab an extinguisher! 布兰登 拿上灭火器
[31:17] Clarence, lead out. 克莱伦斯 开始行动
[31:19] Copy that, lieutenant. 收到 副队
[31:22] Hey, we’ll get you out, buddy. Sit tight. 我们会把你救出来的 坐着别动
[31:27] Herrmann, what do we got? 赫尔曼 什么情况
[31:28] Hey, we got a driver pinned inside. 有一位司机被卡在车里了
[31:31] We’re trying to knock down these flames but they’re tough! 我们正在试图灭火 但是很难灭
[31:33] All right, 81, let’s get the driver out. 好 81号 把司机救出来
[31:36] – Copy. – Cutter’s jaws are cribbing. -收到 -切割机夹住了
[31:41] – Get those flames out, Kaufmann. – Copy. -考夫曼 把火灭掉 -收到
[31:47] Get back! Herrmann, get everyone back now! 退后 赫尔曼 让所有人都退后
[31:50] Yes, Captain. Get back! Everybody back! 是 队长 退后 所有人都退后
[31:53] What is it, Cap? 怎么了 队长
[31:54] Propane tanks in the back of the truck! 卡车后面是装的是丙烷罐
[31:56] They’re right in the flames! 而且它们着火了
[31:57] Klinginpill, get those people off the corner! Go! 柯灵皮尔 让那些人退出拐角 快去
[32:00] – Okay, folks, you heard him! – Get them off over there! -好了 各位 你们都听到了 -让他们都离远点
[32:03] Clarence, grab another extinguisher. 克莱伦斯 再拿一个灭火器
[32:05] Go! 快
[32:07] Hurry, Mouch. 穆奇 快点
[32:09] – Mike, we tied in? – No! -麦克 连好了吗 -没有
[32:11] – Sir! – Otis, reverse! -好了 -奥蒂斯 倒车
[32:15] Go, go! Keep going! 快点 继续倒
[32:42] All right, boys, let’s put this fire out. 好了 各位 一起把火扑灭
[32:46] Let’s get the driver. 我们去救司机
[32:51] Come on, buddy. 好了 伙计
[32:52] I got you. 我扶着你
[33:21] What’s up? 发生什么事
[33:23] Cindy’s about to make her big reveal. 辛迪要揭晓大变样了
[33:25] She told everyone to clear out. 她让所有人都出来了
[33:26] She blocked the windows. 她还锁上了窗户
[33:27] Ah, sorry about this, Chief. 很抱歉 局长
[33:31] Uh, hey, real quick, uh, Captain. 给我一点时间 队长
[33:32] – I wanted to tell you about– – Okay! -我想告诉你 -好了
[33:34] It may not be perfect, 也许并不是很完美
[33:36] but it is a statement. 但也有个样子了
[33:39] – That’s what you want. – Exactly. -这就是你们想要的 -没错
[33:42] Come on! 快来
[34:10] Well, I think it is amazing. 我觉得这真是太棒了
[34:15] – No. – Okay, all right. -并不 -好了
[34:24] Do something now. 快做点什么
[34:28] Yeah. It was a risk, but 这很冒险 但是
[34:29] when the voice in the back of my head 当这个声音在我脑海里响起
[34:31] would say tone it down, I just had to shut it out. 说让我放手去做 我不自觉就跟着做了
[34:35] Hey, Cindy, can I, uh, talk to you for a sec? 辛迪 我能给你聊两句吗
[34:39] Be right back. 马上回来
[34:45] Okay, listen. 好了 听着
[34:46] There is no good way to say this, 这个没有好听的说法
[34:49] so I’m just gonna say it. 所以我就直接说了
[34:50] Everybody here appreciates 在座的每个人都很欣赏
[34:53] you wanting to get your business going, 你想要重拾本行的想法
[34:56] but this, uh… 但是这
[35:00] we all have to work here, Cindy. 我们还得在这工作呢 辛迪
[35:02] This is a functioning firehouse. 这里可是消防局
[35:05] Not some Salvador Dali nightmare. 不是萨尔瓦多·达利的噩梦
[35:07] – Well, I– – Listen, hey, hey -我 -听着
[35:10] You just don’t have an eye for this, babe. 你只是不适合干这行 宝贝
[35:13] So, uh, we are just going to have to put everything back 所以 我们得把所有的东西都放回去
[35:19] the way it was before. 布置回原来的样子
[35:22] This was rented furniture just for the photo shoot 这是租来的家具 只是拍照片用的
[35:26] so I could break through the clutter. 让我可以了个心愿
[35:27] It was going to go back to normal. 一切本来要恢复正常了
[35:31] I didn’t realize that. 我没有意识到
[35:32] Because you didn’t listen when I told you last week. 因为上周我告诉你的时候你没有听
[35:36] You did? 你告诉过我吗
[35:38] I’m–I’m glad 我很高兴
[35:41] you’ve let me know I don’t have an eye for this. 你让我知道了我不适合这一行
[35:44] I’ll have to rethink my taste in everything. 我得重新思考一下我对各种事物的品味了
[35:54] Oh, boy. 老天
[36:00] How’d it go? 情况怎么样
[36:02] What do you think? 你怎么认为
[36:03] But we’re–we’re– 但我们
[36:04] we’re getting our furniture back, right? 我们的家具能拿回来的吧
[36:09] Excuse me, Mouch. 失陪一下 穆奇
[36:16] I’m sorry it took so long but I owe you an apology. 很抱歉花了这么长时间 但我欠你一个道歉
[36:20] I shouldn’t have directed the engine to that side of the street. 我不应该把车开到街的那一边
[36:23] You’re right, it was a bone-headed move, 你说得对 那是个愚蠢的举动
[36:26] and I deserved you coming down hard on me. 你应该对我严加惩罚
[36:28] It won’t happen again. 那种事不会再发生了
[36:31] And I shouldn’t have come at you with both barrels. 我不该这么对你这么严厉的
[36:35] I’m sorry for that. 很抱歉
[36:41] I, uh… 我
[36:43] I haven’t been myself lately but I’m working through it. 我最近都不像是自己了 但我正在努力克服
[36:47] I’ll get there. 我会调整好的
[36:48] All right, hey, we all take our lumps. 好吧 我们都有倒霉的时候
[36:51] Mine are usually ’cause I open my yap instead of my ears. 我通常是因为我只会动嘴不会听
[36:55] I mean… 我是说
[36:59] Just ask Cindy. 问问辛迪你就知道了
[37:01] But anyway, 但无论如何
[37:04] I want you to know 我想让你知道
[37:05] that I do not take it for granted 你虽然是我的上级
[37:07] that you are my superior officer. 但我不把这当做理所当然
[37:11] You know, I’m not a suck up 你知道的 我不是个傻瓜
[37:13] but I have been lucky 但我很幸运
[37:18] to watch you operate for a good part of my career 看着你在我的工作上帮我很大的忙
[37:22] and I have learned from you every single shift 每次当班时你都能教会我一些东西
[37:27] and I am damn proud to serve under you. 我为能在你手下工作感到骄傲
[37:36] Thanks, Herrmann. 谢谢你 赫尔曼
[37:39] I needed to hear that. 我真的很需要这些话
[37:41] Yeah. 是啊
[37:44] I’m glad my mouth was good for something today. 很高兴今天我这张破嘴说了点好话
[38:04] If I’m a little grouchy tomorrow, 如果我明天有点不高兴
[38:06] it’s because Cindy’s got me sleeping 是因为辛迪又让我
[38:07] on the roll out bed again. 睡在滚床上了
[38:09] Maybe she can get you a deal on a new mattress. 也许她能给你买张新床垫
[38:13] No? Not in the mood? 心情不好吗
[38:15] Speaking of deals. 说到交易
[38:17] We got the furniture company to give us Cindy’s couch 我们让家具公司把辛迪的沙发
[38:19] for practically nothing. 几乎免费送我们了
[38:21] For the record, I was against it. 先说清楚 我是反对这么做的
[38:22] – No, you weren’t! – Shh. -你才没有 -闭嘴
[38:29] Get that thing out of here before Cindy sees it! 在辛迪看到之前把那东西拿走
[38:31] She thinks I’m making fun of her, 如果她以为我在取笑她
[38:33] I’m in the dog house for the rest of my life! 我这辈子都得住在狗窝里了
[38:36] I… 我
[38:42] – Thanks. – Take your time. -谢谢 -玩得开心
[38:43] Where’s my hospitality? 你怎么对我不那么热情
[38:46] Next round’s on me. 下一轮我请客
[38:47] I’m moving to top shelf now. 我要喝贵的了
[38:50] So it turns out that Nuevavillegas guy 原来那个新婚男子
[38:53] has been running a foster care scam for years. 多年来一直在经营一个寄养骗局
[38:55] If you two wouldn’t have stepped up, 如果你们两个不站出来
[38:56] who knows how long he would’ve gotten away with it. 谁知道他还能逃避惩罚多久
[38:59] It’s all Stella. 都是史黛拉的功劳
[39:00] What–what’s going to happen to the kids? 孩子们会怎么样
[39:02] They get put back in the system 他们被送回寄养系统
[39:04] but their files have been flagged for abuse. 但他们的档案被标记为受虐待
[39:06] They’ll end up in a much better home with parents 他们最终会住进一个更好的家里
[39:08] that are specially trained to deal with at-risk kids. 和专门受训练来照顾这种儿童的父母一起
[39:11] That’s great. 那太好了
[39:12] Yeah. 是啊
[39:15] Kid’s names are Anton and Luna 孩子的名字是安东和露娜
[39:17] and they made these drawings they wanted you to have. 他们画了这些画 想要送给你
[39:28] Thank you. 谢谢您
[39:29] Yeah, you got it. 是啊
[39:30] I got some friends from District 25 我在25区的有几个朋友
[39:32] I’m going to say hi to but 我要去和他们打个招呼 但是
[39:33] you guys aren’t paying for another drink. 你们两个不能再付酒钱了
[39:34] The rest of the night’s on me, okay? 今晚剩下的都包在我身上 好吗
[39:36] – Hey, you won’t hear me complaining. Thanks. -Yeah. -我乐不得呢 谢了 -没事
[39:43] You did a good thing. 你做了件好事
[39:45] I think anyone one would’ve done the same in my shoes. 我想任何人都会在我的立场下做同样的事
[39:49] Not so sure. 那可未必
[39:52] There’s no one like you. 你是独一无二的
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme