Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I noticed your brother Leon was in the Kings. 好像你弟弟里昂以前也是帮内成员
[00:06] Proud to say he broke out of that life. 不过他已经改邪归正了
[00:08] Maybe Leon could help us. 里昂或许可以协助我们
[00:09] Our best shot is to put someone on the inside. 我们最好的机会就是在帮会里安插卧底
[00:14] – Leon! – It ain’t my blood; I’m okay! -里昂 -这不是我的血 我没事
[00:18] CFD’s next commissioner, Carl Grissom. 芝加哥消防局下一任局长 卡尔·格里索姆
[00:20] I look forward to scrutinizing 我希望能详查
[00:22] every aspect of the CFD. 芝加哥消防局的方方面面
[00:25] – You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. -你没事吧 -我没事
[00:27] I’m just going through a lot. 就是最近事情太多了
[00:29] You are gonna wish you hadn’t stabbed me in the back. 你会后悔对我背后捅刀子的
[00:38] – Sorry. – No problem. -抱歉 -没关系
[00:41] I was–nothing I’ve haven’t seen before, though, you know? 不过也没什么是我没看过的
[00:44] This is–no need to cover up. 不用遮
[00:46] I’m not covering up, just putting on my station gear. 我没遮 我只是在换工作制服
[00:49] Totally, I know– 我明白
[00:53] Um, I was thinking about throwing Kyle 我在考虑在莫利酒吧
[00:55] a birthday party at Molly’s. 给凯尔办一个生日派对
[00:56] Hey, great, you know what? 很好
[00:57] Get enough people and I’ll get you the Club Mix for free. 人够多的话我就免费提供点歌服务
[01:00] Hey, how long have you two been together now? 你们在一起多久了
[01:03] – Three months. – Wow. -三个月 -不错啊
[01:05] Isn’t the Club Mix always gratis? 点歌服务不是本来就免费的吗
[01:08] Hey, Levantini, 莱文蒂尼
[01:10] you left your wet towel in front of my locker again. 你又把湿毛巾挂在我储物柜上
[01:12] Clean up after yourself, please. 自己清理干净好吧
[01:15] What are you, my wife? 你是谁 我老婆吗
[01:17] Squad 3, Ambo 61, Truck 81, 三号抢险车 61号救护车 81号云梯车
[01:20] Engine 51, Battalion, structure fire… 51号水罐车 队长车 建筑火灾…
[01:22] “All units,” That’s us right? 所有队 是在叫我们吧
[01:23] Yes. 是啊
[01:24] Uh-uh, that’s our call. Second shift’s on duty. 是我们 第二班的岗
[01:26] Oh, except we’re not changed yet, so– 除非我们还没换班…
[01:28] So come on, second shift, let’s move. 快 第二班 我们走
[01:32] Herrmann, try to aim the water at the fire this time. 赫尔曼 对准了火喷
[01:34] Don’t be a sore loser, Levantini! 别这么输不起 莱文蒂尼
[01:58] Hey, where’s the fire? 火在哪
[02:00] I think it’s one of the first floor units. 我觉得是某个一楼
[02:02] Uh, the hallway’s real smoky! 走廊里都是烟
[02:03] Okay, anybody know which unit? 有人知道是哪个单元吗
[02:06] Okay, people, back behind me on the other sidewalk. 好的 大家都到路的另一边去
[02:09] Come on, let’s go. 快 动起来
[02:10] Hey, uh, we got one of those lockboxes, 我们有钥匙箱
[02:12] so please don’t start busting down doors, huh? 所以不要硬把门破坏了 好吗
[02:14] Yeah, I see it. 好 我明白了
[02:15] Hey, Chief, smoke’s coming from everywhere. 队长 到处都在冒烟
[02:17] Yeah, looks like it’s coming out of the H Vac system. 看起来是从空调系统出来的
[02:19] Squad, do a primary search on the first floor hallway. 各小队主要先搜寻第一楼层的走廊
[02:22] Casey, lockbox right there. 凯西 有钥匙箱
[02:24] Got it. Truck and Squad. 明白 云梯车小队跟我走
[02:26] 51, be ready with the hose line. 51号水罐车准备好水管
[02:29] Copy! 收到
[02:38] Fire department, evacuate the building! 消防局 撤离大楼
[02:42] Fire department, call out! 消防局 有人吗
[02:46] It’s not this one. 不是这间
[02:48] Down here! 这边
[02:51] Casey, fire’s in unit 106! 凯西 火是从106出来的
[02:54] On our way. 马上来
[02:56] Fire department, call out! 消防局 有人吗
[02:58] Help, please! 救命
[03:00] Someone’s in there. Stand back! 有人在里面 后退
[03:15] This thing is Fort Knox! 这门比诺克斯堡还坚固
[03:18] Hey, Casey, we can’t breach the door! 凯西 我们没办法破门
[03:20] We need those lock keys! 我们需要钥匙
[03:26] I don’t have them. Box is empty. 没有 钥匙箱是空的
[03:28] Repeat, there’s no building keys. 重复一遍 没有钥匙
[04:07] Fire department, call out! 消防局 有人吗
[04:09] – Help! – Call out! -救命 -有人吗
[04:12] I’m in here! 我在这里
[04:15] Fan out! 扇形搜索
[04:20] Fire department, call out! 消防局 请大声呼救
[04:23] Fire department! 消防局
[04:28] Fire’s in the master bedroom! 火在主卧
[04:31] In here! I’m in here! 这里 我在这里
[04:36] I got him! 我去救他
[04:42] You gotta get me out of here! 你得带我出去
[04:46] You okay? 你还好吗
[04:46] Yeah, I was in the shower when the alarm went off! 还好 火警响起来的时候我在洗澡
[04:49] It got so hot so fast out there! 外面很快就变得很热
[04:51] We got to move. 我们得走了
[04:52] All right, I’m gonna walk you out there. 好 我们要走出去
[04:55] – We’re going out there? – Yeah. -我们要从那里出去吗 -对
[04:59] Don’t worry, I’m gonna stand between you and the fire. 别担心 我会走在前面
[05:03] Just get ready and stay low. 准备好 尽量伏低
[05:06] Okay, put that over your face. 好 捂住脸
[05:11] 51, we’re coming out of the bathroom! 51号水罐车 我们从浴室出来
[05:14] Can you cover us? 你们可以接应我们吗
[05:16] Yeah, ready when you are! 可以 准备好就出来
[05:18] All right. 好的
[05:19] Ready? On my count! 准备好了吗 听我口令
[05:21] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[05:26] This way! Come on! 这边 快点
[05:36] See? Nothing to worry about. 看 没什么好怕的
[05:42] Hey, Chief, the fire’s out in 106, 队长 106室的火扑灭了
[05:45] but we better check that unit above. 但我们最好检查一下楼上的房间
[05:47] It looks like there was an electrical fire in the wall. 看起来是墙里的电路起火
[05:49] Okay, check all the units. 好的 检查所有房间
[05:50] I don’t care how many doors you have to break down. 我不在乎你要撞烂多少门
[05:52] All right. 好的
[05:55] Hey, Chief, are we too late? 队长 我们来晚了吗
[05:57] No, you can help with the overhaul. 没有 你们可以帮助检查
[06:00] Ah, it figures. 可不是吗
[06:01] First good fire in our district in weeks 我们辖区几周以来第一场大火
[06:03] and we’re tied up with a heart attack ten blocks away. 而我们被十个街区外有人心脏病发作拖住了
[06:05] Lieutenant, any idea why the lockbox would be empty? 副队 你知道为什么钥匙箱是空的吗
[06:08] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[06:10] No building keys. 没有这栋楼的钥匙
[06:12] Hey, Tedesco, when did we inspect this lockbox? 特德斯科 上次检查这个钥匙箱是什么时候
[06:15] Last month, wasn’t it? 上个月 不是吗
[06:16] Last month, the keys were there. 上个月钥匙还在
[06:18] We better report this. 我们最好上报情况
[06:20] There’s a cop on scene. Go give him a statement. 现场有警察 找他记录证词
[06:26] Okay, get to it. 好了 开始吧
[06:38] – Stella Kidd, right? – Yeah. -你是史黛拉·基德吧 -是的
[06:41] I’m Keith, from the fire this morning. 我是基斯 我们早上在火场见过
[06:43] Oh, yeah, sure, I remember. How you doing? 对 没错 我记得 你还好吗
[06:46] Great, thanks to you. 我很好 多亏了你
[06:48] I’m sure people bring you guys stuff all the time, 我想人们肯定经常给你们送东西
[06:50] so I tried to be creative. 所以我尽量发挥创意
[06:53] Beer! 啤酒
[06:54] Man, that’s really sweet of you. 兄弟 你太贴心了
[06:56] – I make it at home. – Wow, thank you! -是我家酿的 -谢谢你
[07:00] See you around, Keith. 回头见 基斯
[07:01] Wait, Stella? 等等 史黛拉
[07:05] Any chance I could take you out some time? 有机会我能约你出去吗
[07:08] Dinner or a drink? 吃晚餐或喝一杯
[07:11] Um, no. 不能
[07:16] This is a classic thing, 这是个经典桥段
[07:18] you know, asking a firefighter out after a save. 救援后约消防员出去
[07:20] There–there’s even a name for it. 甚至有个名字呢
[07:22] It’s called a rescue crush, but it will pass, trust me. 这叫救援心动 但是会过去的 相信我
[07:26] Just curious. 好奇问一下
[07:29] How many days in a row would I have to show up 我要连续来找你多少天
[07:31] to prove that it’s not just a “rescue crush,” 才能证明这不是”救援心动”
[07:33] and that I actually think we’d have fun together? 我是真的觉得我们在一起会很开心
[07:35] Uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:37] Ten, maybe 20? 十天 也许二十天
[07:43] I, uh, I work at Molly’s, uh, on Wolcott tomorrow night. 明晚我在沃尔科特街的莫利酒吧上班
[07:48] If you wanna swing by, I’ll have a drink with you. 如果你想来坐坐 我可以和你喝一杯
[07:53] I will be there. 我一定会去的
[07:55] Okay. 好吧
[07:57] – Enjoy the beer. – Thank you, Keith. -好好享用啤酒 -谢谢你 基斯
[08:08] I’m gonna need your schedule for inspecting all 我需要你安排检查辖区内
[08:10] the lockboxes in the district. 所有的钥匙箱
[08:12] Considering this morning, 考虑到今早的情况
[08:13] it might be a good idea to make sure that they’re all in good shape. 最好确保它们都没问题
[08:20] The hell’s this? 怎么回事
[08:29] What could we do for you, Commissioner? 有什么需要帮助吗 局长
[08:33] Chief Boden. 博登队长
[08:37] Time to repay the favor. 该还人情了
[08:44] So what’s this favor you think I owe you? 你觉得我欠了你什么人情
[08:46] You’ve already forgotten your troubles 你已经把你和助理副局长
[08:48] with the Assistant Deputy Commissioner? 之间的麻烦给忘了吗
[08:51] I’m the one, per his father’s request, 是我按照他父亲的请求
[08:54] got Gorsch off your back. 帮你摆脱掉了高尔什
[08:55] You’re the one who put Gorsch on his back! 一开始就是你把高尔什派来的
[08:57] If you’re still confused 如果你还是不明白
[08:58] why I needed someone keeping an eye on 51, 为什么我要派人盯着51队
[09:00] I’m happy to have that conversation. 我很乐意好好谈谈
[09:01] Let’s just talk about why you’re here. 还是直说你为什么来这里吧
[09:04] The police commissioner’s office reached out to me 警察局局长办公室联系我
[09:06] and requested a little “inter-departmental synergy.” 请求开展”部门间协同”
[09:09] Apparently there’s some cop on the intelligence unit 据说情报组有个警察想要
[09:11] that’s trying to tarnish CFD’s image 损害芝加哥消防局的形象
[09:13] and I need you to make sure it doesn’t stick. 我需要你确保把形象维护好
[09:16] Is it Hank Voight? 是汉克·博伊特吗
[09:18] – How’d you know? – ‘Cause he just walked in. -你怎么知道 -因为他刚进门
[09:25] – In here. – Thank you. -请进 -谢谢
[09:29] Commissioner, Sergeant Hank Voight, 局长 我是汉克·博伊特警长
[09:30] Detective Halstead, Upton. 这两位是霍斯特德警探 厄普顿警探
[09:33] Sir, who– what’s this all about? 警长 这是怎么回事
[09:36] We’ve had a spate of break-ins 过去几周 有一伙窃贼
[09:37] over the past few weeks, pretty bold crew. 胆子很大 连续作案
[09:40] I mean, they’ll hit day or night, 他们的盗窃不论白天黑夜
[09:41] any type of location, business, residential, 不管在的地点 商业还是住宅
[09:44] and there doesn’t seem to be a lot that can stop these guys. 似乎没有什么能阻止这些家伙
[09:47] We had no idea how they were getting in 我们没找到切入点
[09:50] till you guys reported the empty lockbox. 直到你们上报了空的钥匙箱
[09:52] Every place that’s been hit has a lockbox. 每个被窃的地方都有一个钥匙箱
[09:54] When we check them out, building keys are still inside. 当我们去检查的时候 大楼的钥匙还在里面
[09:57] So you think somehow somebody got keys to the building 所以你认为有人用某种方式从钥匙箱中
[09:59] from the lockbox, steal what they can, 拿到了大楼的钥匙 偷了东西
[10:00] then replace the keys to cover their tracks? 然后换了钥匙来掩盖他们的行踪吗
[10:02] Exactly, until today, they started a fire 没错 直到今天 他们点了一场大火
[10:04] and they had to leave in a hurry. 然后只能仓皇而逃
[10:05] Sergeant, can you skip to the part where you try 警长 你能跳过这段废话
[10:07] and convince me that there’s a firefighter behind all this? 直接说为什么你认为是一名消防员干的吗
[10:10] Well, firefighters know which buildings have lockboxes 消防员知道哪栋大楼有钥匙箱
[10:13] and they’re the only ones who have access to them. 而且他们是唯一有权利使用的人
[10:16] I mean, building owner doesn’t even have a key. 就算是大楼的业主也没有钥匙
[10:18] There’s only one key per company 每个公司只有一把钥匙
[10:19] and they’re all accounted for. 他们都指望着这把钥匙
[10:21] All right, look, there’s been a robbery roughly every 72 hours, 好吧 大约每72小时就有一起抢劫案
[10:26] and it’s always been during CFD’s second shift. 每次都在芝加哥消防局的第二班岗里
[10:29] So you’re saying 所以你是说
[10:30] some firefighter from the second shift 第二班岗的某名消防员
[10:32] is swiping the key from his company’s rig 从他公司的设备偷走了钥匙
[10:34] and using it to commit a robbery while on shift? 然后在当班的时候用它去抢劫吗
[10:37] Well, more likely, they’re passing the key off 更有可能的是 他们把钥匙传给了
[10:39] to an accomplice who’s then carrying out the robbery. 当时正在实施抢劫的同伙
[10:41] Even then, you’d have to return the key to the rig 即使这样 你也要在大家不知情的情况下
[10:44] before anyone noticed. 把钥匙还回去
[10:45] Well, it helps that every robbery has taken place 但每次的抢劫案 都在66号水罐车
[10:47] within five minutes of Engine 66. 到达后五分钟之内发生
[10:51] The ones that roll up late to the fire. 每次火灾都迟到的那些人
[10:53] Yeah. 是啊
[10:56] What do you need from us? 你们需要我们做什么
[10:57] We want to embed a friendly firefighter inside 66 我们需要给66号水罐车所在消防局里插入
[11:00] to help us sniff out the bad guy. 一名消防员 帮助我们查出这个人
[11:02] An informant. 一位线人
[11:08] Okay. 好吧
[11:10] Well, it’s better than a few dozen cops 这总比一堆警察
[11:12] storming the place with a warrant 带着搜查令查我的地盘
[11:13] and start jamming up my firefighters. 干扰我的消防员好多了
[11:15] Gives us a little control over the situation. 让我们控制一点局面
[11:23] Do you have someone in mind? 你脑中有什么人选吗
[11:26] – Joe Cruz. – No. -乔·克鲁兹 -不行
[11:28] Never gonna happen. 不可能
[11:30] Joe Cruz is not your biggest fan, 乔·克鲁兹可不喜欢你
[11:32] not after what you put his brother through. 尤其是你让他哥哥经历了那些之后
[11:34] Well, I don’t need Joe Cruz to like me. 我不需要乔·克鲁兹喜欢我
[11:36] The point is I trust him and I know he can handle himself. 重点是我相信他 我知道他能自控
[11:41] Then Joe Cruz it is. 那就乔·克鲁兹吧
[11:42] Whoa, he’s one of my best guys. 他是我最好的队员之一
[11:43] You’re not gonna use him as a pawn 你不能把他当成一颗棋子
[11:44] in whatever pissing match you got into 不管你现在到底跟这个警察
[11:46] – with the police commissioner. – Severide! -在搞什么事情 -西弗莱德
[11:56] I don’t know, I can’t imagine a firefighter 我不知道 我不敢相信一个消防员
[11:59] being involved in something like that. 被卷入到这种事件当中
[12:00] I feel the same, but we’ve had bad apples before. 我也有同感 但我们以前都遇到过坏人
[12:03] It happens. 这很正常
[12:04] If it’s true, we need to find out, right? 如果是真的 那我们要调查清楚 好吗
[12:07] Yeah, but why do I have to be the snitch? 是 但是为什么要我当这个告密者
[12:10] You don’t. 你不必
[12:11] No one can force you to do this, Cruz. 没人能强迫你做这个 克鲁兹
[12:13] It’s your call. 你自己决定
[12:14] To hell with Voight and Grissom. 去他妈的博伊特和格里索姆
[12:17] Do you want to talk to Voight first, 你想不想再决定之前和博伊特聊聊
[12:19] before you decide? Lay out some ground rules? 制定一些基本规则之类的
[12:26] Look, all I need to know is… 我需要知道的只是
[12:28] do you want me to do this? 你想不想让我这么做
[12:37] I think it’s the right thing to do. 我觉得这是正确的事
[12:44] Done. 成交
[12:59] Why are they sending you to another house? 他们为什么要把你调到另一个消防局
[13:01] – For how long? – Which house? -多久啊 -哪个消防局
[13:03] Listen, you guys, 听我说 你们各位
[13:05] I lost a piece of equipment last week, 我上周丢了一件装备
[13:06] so Chief is pulling me off Squad and he’s making me work 所以队长让我离开队伍
[13:09] a couple shifts on the engine company. 他让我去水罐队工作一段时间
[13:10] – What’d you lose? – Guys, -你丢什么了 -各位
[13:13] Cruz left a thermal camera behind on a call, 克鲁兹丢了一个热成像相机
[13:16] so Chief is sending him to work on an engine company 所以作为惩罚
[13:18] as a disciplinary measure, standard procedure. 队长让他去水罐队工作 标准程序
[13:21] Period, end of discussion. 话题结束
[13:30] You got this. 你没问题的
[13:39] All right, let’s move in. 好了 我们进去吧
[13:47] Does this kind of stuff happen often? 这种事经常发生吗
[13:49] Getting shifted to another house? 换到另一家消防局
[13:52] Once in a while. 偶尔吧
[13:55] Yeah, Severide wasn’t happy about it. 是啊 西弗莱德不太开心
[14:00] Look who actually came. 看看是谁来了
[14:03] Of course he did. He’s smitten. 当然是他 他已经被你迷住了
[14:09] And very adorable. 而且特别可爱
[14:12] – I’ll be back. – Bye. -我马上回来 -再见
[14:21] Is that the guy from the fire? 那是火灾现场的那个家伙吗
[14:24] Yeah. 没错
[14:32] If you’re still carrying a torch, 如果你还喜欢她
[14:34] you might want to talk to her. 应该跟她谈谈
[14:38] Nah, it’s all good. 不 我很好
[14:41] This business with Grissom, it feels somehow personal. 格里索姆应该还是在公报私仇
[14:46] He takes my best man off squad. 他把救援队里最优秀的人调走了
[14:48] If Cruz isn’t back after next shift, 如果下次轮班后克鲁兹还不回来
[14:50] we’re gonna have a problem. 我们会出问题的
[14:52] It sounds like Voight’s the one who came up with the plan, 这个计划听起来像博伊特想出来的
[14:54] not Grissom. 不是格里索姆
[14:56] You don’t like the guy. I don’t blame you. 你不喜欢这个家伙 我不怪你
[14:58] But this situation… 但是现在的情况…
[15:01] seems to me Grissom’s trying to do right by the CFD. 我觉得格里索姆是积极配合芝加哥消防局
[15:05] Or he’s trying to cover his political hide. 还是要掩饰他对上面有所隐瞒
[15:15] Anyway, I–I can’t say much more about it 不管怎样 我也不能说太多
[15:17] but I just wanted you to know I’m working with him. 我只想告诉你我在跟他合作
[15:21] I don’t want you to find out later. 我不想让你以后发现这件事
[15:23] Damn, Joe. 该死 乔
[15:24] Hank Voight? 汉克·博伊特吗
[15:26] Look, I know. 听着 我知道
[15:27] He’s not forcing my hand. It’s strictly voluntary. 他没逼我 这是完全自愿的
[15:30] Look, you can keep me in the dark about it if you want, 你愿意的话 完全可以不告诉我这件事
[15:32] but the fact that Voight’s working the case, 但是如果博伊特在查这个案子
[15:34] it’s gotta be something ugly. 结果会不太好看
[15:35] Yeah, but I’m just gathering information. 没错 但我只是在收集信息
[15:38] I’m not doing anything like you did for him. 我不会做任何你为他做的那种事
[15:39] I’m not infiltrating a gang. I’m not even wearing a wire. 我不会渗透进帮派 甚至不会戴窃听器
[15:42] The danger’s only part of it, Joe, 危险只是其中的一部分 乔
[15:44] and that ain’t even the worst part. 而且还不是最可怕的部分
[15:46] – What’s worse than danger? – Living a lie. -有什么比危险还可怕 -生活在谎言中
[15:50] – I–I’m not gonna live a lie. – You said undercover. -我不会生活在谎言中 -你说要做卧底
[15:52] As–as in I have a cover story. 就像我有个用做幌子的背景故事
[15:53] Also known as a lie. 这也是个谎言
[15:56] Come on, Leon… 拜托 里昂…
[15:56] Listen to me! 听我说
[15:59] I know what I’m talking about. 我知道我们在说什么
[16:00] Whenever Hank Voight asks you to lie for him, 只要汉克·博伊特让你为他撒谎
[16:03] that ain’t no small thing. 就不是小事
[16:04] Now y-you gotta maintain that lie. 现在你要维护这个谎言
[16:06] You gotta believe it yourself. 你自己就要相信它
[16:10] Leon, 里昂
[16:12] I’m just trying to do a good thing here 我只是想在这里做件好事
[16:14] like you did back then. 就像你以前做的一样
[16:16] All right, yo, good, 好吧 很好
[16:17] and, like, I hope you do, 我希望你能成功
[16:19] but just know that there will be other consequences 但是你要知道这样会造成其它
[16:21] that you won’t see coming. 你无法预料的后果
[16:23] You can count on that. 你等着看吧
[16:57] Uh, hi, I’m Joe Cruz. 你好 我是乔·克鲁兹
[16:59] What can I do for you, Joe Cruz? 有什么可以帮你的吗 乔·克鲁兹
[17:02] Guess I’m floating here for a while. 我觉得我已经在这里参观了一会了
[17:03] Oh, right, new guy. 对了 新来的
[17:05] Megan Tedesco. 梅根·特德斯科
[17:07] Tedesco, you see this note from first shift? 特德斯科 你看到第一班留的纸条了吗
[17:10] Charlie said the brakes are getting touchy. 查理说刹车有点敏感
[17:12] Charlie’s a dumbass. 查理是个傻帽
[17:13] He doesn’t know how to feather the pedal. 他都不知道怎么轻踩踏板
[17:15] How’s it going? You riding with us? 觉得这里怎么样 要跟我们一起出勤吗
[17:16] Uh, yeah, yeah, I’m Joe Cruz. 是的 当然 我是乔·克鲁斯
[17:17] Suggs. Welcome aboard 66. 萨格思 欢迎来到66队
[17:20] She ain’t much, but she’s ours. 她虽然话不多 但是我们自己人
[17:27] Ugh, oh wow, look at this d-bag. 看看这家伙
[17:29] That’s Kehoe. 那是科霍
[17:31] This is a firefighter? 这是个消防员
[17:33] Morning, morning! 早 早
[17:34] Jeez, Kehoe, do you have to be so loud first thing? 天呐 科霍 你干吗一大早就这么大声
[17:37] Shut up. What’s up, man? 闭嘴 好啊 兄弟
[17:40] This is Joe Cruz. He’s riding with us today. 这是乔·克鲁兹 他今天跟我们一起出勤
[17:43] Oh, what’s up, Joe? 你好啊 乔
[17:45] Where you coming from? 你从哪里来
[17:46] Oh, I’m uh, based out of Squad 3 over on Firehouse 51. 我原来在51消防局第3救援队
[17:50] Love the car. Z51 package, am I right? 这车不错啊 Z51套件 我说的对吗
[17:53] And you know it. Worth every nickel. 你懂的 超值
[17:56] Damn. 酷毙了
[18:00] Tell me something. 跟我说说
[18:02] How bad does a Squad hot shot 救援队的大红人是犯了多大的错
[18:04] have to screw up to land himself on a lowly engine? 会到我们这种不起眼的小消防队来呢
[18:09] I left a thermal camera behind in an incident, 我把热成像摄像机落在事故现场了
[18:11] so my chief’s got me carrying my sheets for a while. 所以队长就把我调走一段时间
[18:14] Better not lose any of my gear. 最好别把我的齿轮弄丢了
[18:17] What are you all standing around for? 你们都站着干什么
[18:19] Get those regulators inspected. 快去检查那些调节阀
[18:21] Uh, hey, uh, Lieutenant, I’m Joe Cruz. 副队 我是乔·克鲁兹
[18:24] You too, Cruz, let’s go. 你也是 克鲁兹 赶紧的
[18:30] Don’t sweat Pierson. 别紧张皮尔森
[18:31] As lieutenants go, he’s actually a pretty good guy. 副队其实是挺好的人
[18:58] Grissom’s motorcade. 格里索姆的车队
[19:01] He must be here to see Chief Boden again. 他肯定又是来见博登队长
[19:04] – You gonna join him? – Not if I can help it. -你要一起去吗 -如果能不去就不去
[19:09] How’d things go with him last shift? 上轮班怎么样了
[19:12] Can’t really talk about the details. 不能谈论细节
[19:14] Forget the details, I just mean, like… 别管细节了 我就是说
[19:20] It must be tricky seeing him. 看到他肯定很复杂
[19:24] Emotionally, you know, after all that went on with you two 情感上 毕竟你俩之间的事情
[19:28] and your dad. 还有你爸
[19:28] Wasn’t an issue. 不是问题
[19:30] The conversation was all business. 我们说的全是公事
[19:35] Okay. 好吧
[19:37] Good. 很好
[19:47] Any word yet from your guy? 你的人那有信吗
[19:49] No, Voight wants him to maintain radio silence 没有 博伊特想让他先不露声色
[19:51] until he’s got some hard intel to share. 等找到强有力的证据
[19:53] He’s just a few hours into his first shift at 66. 他进66局的第一个班才开始几小时
[19:56] His first and last, you mean. 你是说他第一次也是最后一次班
[19:58] Well, Voight says this operation 博伊特说这次行动
[19:59] may take a while to play out. 也许需要持续一段时间
[20:01] He also said that this crew is pulling a robbery 他也说这帮人每次都会趁轮班时
[20:03] every shift cycle. 进行抢劫
[20:04] So if your guy doesn’t see that lockbox key 所以如果你的人午休前没发现
[20:06] wander off before daybreak, then Voight’s theory is shot. 钥匙箱里钥匙丢了 博伊特的理论就不成立
[20:09] We pull the plug, having held up our end, 调查就到此结束
[20:11] and cleared the CFD of wrongdoing. 澄清芝加哥消防局的名声
[20:16] We on the same page? 明白了吗
[20:18] Uh, no, we’re not. 不 不能这样
[20:21] With all due respect, Commissioner, 无意冒犯 局长
[20:22] you’re going to have to be more patient. 你得再有点耐心
[20:24] You promised Voight that we’d help him 你答应了博伊特我们会帮他
[20:26] get to the bottom of this and that’s what we’re going to do. 把这事查清楚 那我们就要这么做
[20:27] We’re not just gonna pay lip service. 不只是耍耍嘴皮子
[20:30] We’re gonna get answers 我们要得到答案
[20:31] even if we don’t like what we find out. 即使我们不喜欢那答案
[20:33] Look, I’m not gonna let these guys use us– 听着 我不会让那些人利用我们
[20:34] I have got a man with his neck on the line, 我有个手下正命悬一线
[20:39] so we’re gonna do this my way. 所以这事按我的方法做
[20:42] The right way. 正确的方法
[20:50] I expect to be notified the moment you hear anything from 66. 一旦你们有66局的消息马上通知我
[21:04] All right, man. See you later, all right? 好的 兄弟 一会见
[21:06] Let’s go. 我们走
[21:10] Seems like you got a pretty tight crew here. 看起来你们关系挺好
[21:12] Yeah, you know, we get along. 是啊 还处得来
[21:14] Tedesco’s a real ball buster, but she’s earned it. 特德斯科是个铁娘子 但她应得的
[21:16] Hell of a firefighter. 厉害的消防员
[21:18] Cool, cool. 不错 不错
[21:20] Yeah, the guys at 51 are pretty awesome too. 51局的大伙也挺酷的
[21:23] You, uh, you meet any of them 你见过他们吗
[21:25] at that Cortland fire the other day? 那天的科特兰大火
[21:26] Missed that one. Wasn’t here last shift. 那次没去上 上个班不在
[21:29] Oh, so you weren’t on duty. 所以你那时不在岗
[21:30] No, I had to have a buddy swap with me 嗯 我跟一个伙计换了班
[21:32] so I can get a crown put in. 好去装牙套
[21:35] Huh. Okay, good. 嗯 挺好
[21:37] Good that I needed a crown? 我需要牙套挺好吗
[21:39] Uh, oh no, I, um… 不不 我
[21:41] good that you got it taken care of. 你能照顾好自己的牙挺好
[21:43] It’s, uh, easy for that kind of thing 消防员经常
[21:45] to fall through the cracks on a firefighter’s schedule. 没时间去干这种事
[21:47] Man, true enough. 可不是嘛
[21:51] Hey, uh, I brought you guys some shirts. 我给你们带了一些T恤
[21:56] Oh, damn. You’re the Slamigan guy! 老天 你是那个铤锤男
[21:59] Yeah, yeah. That’s my side hustle. 对啊 这是我的副业
[22:00] – That’s cool! Thanks. – Yeah. -太酷了 谢谢 -不客气
[22:06] Hey, um, speaking of side hustle, 说到副业
[22:08] what’s the deal with Kehoe? 科霍那家伙什么情况
[22:09] What do you mean? 什么意思
[22:10] He win the Powerball or something? 他是中彩票了还是什么
[22:12] How much overtime’s a guy gotta work 消防员得加多少班
[22:14] to roll up in that Corvette? 才能买得起克尔维特啊
[22:16] Do you work for the CFD or the IRS? 你是消防员还是税务局
[22:19] Hey, Lieutenant. 副队
[22:20] Why are you prying into Kehoe’s finances? 你为什么打听科霍的财政状况
[22:24] Mind your own business. 管好你自己的事
[22:28] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[22:34] Kehoe and his brothers 科霍和他的兄弟们
[22:36] inherited a big dairy farm down in Watseka. 继承了沃齐卡一家大乳牛场
[22:39] Guy’s a legit millionaire, swear to God. 那家伙是正经的百万富翁 我发誓
[22:42] – For real? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -真的
[22:44] Well, what’s he still doing crawling hallways? 那他天天还闯什么火场
[22:45] He just loves firefighting. 他就是喜欢消防这一行
[22:47] You can’t tear him away. He’d do it for free. 你可赶不走他 他不给钱也硬要来
[22:52] Hey, I don’t know why the lieutenant 真不知道副队为什么
[22:53] came down on you like that. 那样针对你
[22:55] He’s just… 他只是
[22:57] just been a little off lately. 最近心情有点不好
[23:17] There’s no food. 根本没有吃的
[23:19] Ah, damn it! 该死
[23:20] Today was Cruz’s turn to make the lunch 今天本来轮到克鲁兹做午饭
[23:22] and we forgot to reassign it. 我们忘记重新分配了
[23:27] Ramen’s for lunch. 午饭去吃拉面吧
[23:28] It was Cruz’s day. 今天轮到克鲁兹
[23:31] Damn it. 该死
[23:35] So are you gonna see our friend Keith again? 你还会和我们的朋友基斯见面吗
[23:40] Uh, I don’t think so. 我想不会
[23:41] Why not? 为什么
[23:43] Well, uh, there’s the rescue crush thing. 这个是救援心动
[23:47] Plus he runs a fitness center that has gyms all over, 再说了他的健身中心在各地都有健身房
[23:51] so he is traveling all the time. 所以他经常会出差
[23:53] And how is a guy that cute single? 那么可爱的人怎么会还是单身
[23:56] There has to be something wrong with him, you know? 他肯定有什么不对劲的地方
[24:03] What? 什么
[24:04] That’s a lot of excuses. 借口真多
[24:06] Not to mention you haven’t had a date 更别提你自从和西弗莱德分手后
[24:07] since the whole Severide break up. 就再也没有跟人约过会
[24:12] Come on. 拜托
[24:14] Give adorable Keith a chance. 给可爱的基斯一个机会
[24:18] He is pretty adorable. 他的确很可爱
[24:20] Yes. 没错
[24:24] He is! 的确
[24:25] Ambulance 61, Squad 3, Truck 81. 81号水罐车 61号救护车 3号抢险车
[24:28] Person trapped, 8817 West Ohio. 有人被困 西俄亥俄街8817号
[24:47] Calm down, calm down! 冷静点 冷静点
[24:50] Stop! 住手
[24:52] Theresa, come on, stop! Stop! 特蕾莎 拜托 住手
[24:53] Hey, everybody, calm down! 大家都冷静一下
[24:54] Stop! 住手
[24:55] Yo, you’re all right? 你没事吧
[24:59] We didn’t call 911 for me. We called it for her. 我们不是为我报警的 而是为她
[25:02] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[25:08] Help me! 救我
[25:18] Help me! I can’t hold on! 救我 我坚持不住了
[25:20] – Brett, grab a blanket. – Got it. -布莱特 去拿一条毯子 -好的
[25:24] This is all your fault. He was in bed with her! 这都是你的错 他跟她上床
[25:26] Okay, all right! 好了
[25:28] All right, easy, easy. 好了 冷静点 冷静点
[25:30] Faye and I were together. 费伊本来和我一起
[25:31] When we heard Theresa come home, Faye panicked. 我们听到特蕾莎回到家以后 费伊就慌了
[25:33] She thought she could hide on the windowsill. 她觉得自己应该躲在窗边
[25:34] I told her there was not enough room, but she just bolted out! 我跟她说了那儿太窄 但她直接窜出去了
[25:37] If she dies, it’s on you, Henry! 如果她死了 那都怪你 亨利
[25:40] Just get back here! 过来
[25:41] Come on, come on. 拜托 拜托
[25:45] Help me! 救我
[25:46] Hang on! 坚持住
[25:52] I can’t move. 我动不了
[25:53] All right, I won’t let you fall. 好了 我不会让你掉下去了
[25:54] Just hold onto the pipe. 抓紧管子
[25:56] My hands are stuck! 我的手粘住了
[26:02] Hey, Casey, hold off on the basket, 凯西 先别着急
[26:04] her hands are frozen to the pipe. 她的手冻在管子上了
[26:06] Try a blow torch, 试试用喷灯
[26:07] heat up the metal. 加热一下金属
[26:08] It might be safer to take some of the pipe. 最好还是把管子锯一段下来
[26:10] Hey, Cruz, grab me a sawzall! 克鲁兹 给我拿电锯来
[26:13] Cruz isn’t here, Lieutenant, I got it! 克鲁兹不在 副队 我去拿
[26:14] Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! 天啊 天啊 天啊
[26:16] – I got ya. – Okay. -有我呢 -好吧
[26:27] Battery’s dead, Lieutenant! 没电了 副队
[26:28] Damn it, Cruz would’ve checked that first thing! 该死 克鲁兹肯定会事先做好检查的
[26:33] Hey! Hey, yo, you! 你
[26:35] What’s in the mug? 杯子里的是什么
[26:37] Me? Coffee. 我吗 咖啡
[26:39] Tony, get that mug up here! 托尼 把那个杯子拿过来
[26:56] All right. 好了
[27:06] Oh, we got it. 好了
[27:10] We’re good. 没事了
[27:14] He’s got it. 他成功了
[27:19] There. 来
[27:29] Faye, you okay? 费伊 你没事吧
[27:30] – I’m sorry. – You’re okay. -对不起 -你没事吧
[27:31] I–I panicked. 我慌了
[27:32] You’re okay. That’s what matters, okay? 没事 你没事就好
[27:37] – Sorry about that, Lieutenant. – That can’t happen again! -很抱歉 副队 -没有下次了
[27:42] To hell with Grissom. Cruz should be here. 去他的格里索姆 得把克鲁兹叫回来
[27:59] All right. 好吧
[28:01] Man, that’s the third stove fire this week. 这已经是这周第三起炉灶造成的火灾了
[28:04] I’m tempted to let the next one burn. 下次不如就让它烧个干净
[28:06] Man, we get a lot of those around here. 这样的火灾隐患周围多着呢
[28:07] Old folks in the neighborhood who live alone, 那些空巢老人一个人独居
[28:09] but insist on cooking. 但却坚持要自己做饭
[28:10] What you gonna do? 你能怎么办
[28:13] Let’s get some lunch. 去吃午饭吧
[28:19] 51’s a much busier house, I bet. 51队那边肯定忙多了 我打赌
[28:22] Yeah, yeah, we–we get some crazy ones. 对对 有几场火是挺猛的
[28:24] Man, what I’d give… 我为什么要来管…
[28:26] Damn, left my phone in the cab. 该死 我把手机掉驾驶室里了
[28:29] I’ll catch up to you guys. 等会儿过来找你们
[29:32] Hey, Kelly. 凯利
[29:36] If you’re looking for Voight, 如果你找博伊特的话
[29:36] he just went into Chief Boden’s office. 他刚刚进了博登队长的办公室
[29:38] Not looking for Voight or Boden. 我没找他们俩
[29:40] Came to see you. 我来看看你的
[29:42] How you been? 你最近如何
[29:46] So you came to make small talk? 所以你是来闲聊的
[29:49] Just wanted to know how you are, that’s all. 就想知道你最近如何 没别的
[29:55] Been a rough stretch. 最近日子不好过
[30:03] I can’t tell you how many times 我没法告诉你有多少次
[30:05] I’ve been in some meeting or other 我正在开会或者什么
[30:07] and still think to myself… 却还是在自思自忖…
[30:11] better call Benny, 最好还是打电话给本尼
[30:14] see what his take is on it. 看看他是怎么想的
[30:20] Well, I’m fine. 我很好
[30:21] If that’s what you want to know. 如果你就想知道这个的话
[30:25] I know things have been tense between us 我知道我们俩之间关系很紧张
[30:26] and, your Chief and I aren’t always on the same page, 你的队长跟我也老是不能达成共识
[30:30] which doesn’t make it any easier. 这并没有让事情更简单一点
[30:35] But if there’s anything you need, say the word. 但如果你需要什么 尽管开口
[30:42] Benny would expect me to look out for you. 本尼会希望我照顾你的
[30:49] And that’s what I plan to do. 我也正有此意
[31:09] Cruz, Cruz! It’s the best part coming up. 克鲁兹 克鲁兹 最精彩的部分要来了
[31:11] Where they tear the vault out of the police station 他们把保险库从警局里扯出来
[31:12] and drag it through the streets of Rio! 然后拖着它在里约街头飙车
[31:15] You know, I’m not a scientist or anything, 我不是什么科学家
[31:16] but I feel like the physics in these movies 但我总觉得这些电影里的物理
[31:18] aren’t exactly 100% accurate. 并不完全正确
[31:20] Tedesco, I’ve seen you drive. 特德斯科 我可见识过你开车
[31:22] You defy physics every day. 你每天都在违反物理定律
[31:25] Okay, shut up! 行了 闭嘴吧
[31:29] Okay, hey, Cruz, 好了 克鲁兹
[31:31] give us a definitive ranking of the whole series. 给我们一个这系列的准确排名
[31:35] Of the “Fast and the Furious” Movies? 《速度与激情》系列电影吗
[31:36] Yeah! 当然了
[31:37] And you better get it right. 你最好排对
[31:44] Is, uh, is “Tokyo Drift” Considered part of the canon? 最好的是第三部《东京漂移》因为那个经典片段
[31:47] – Yes. – Hell yes, it is. -对了 -就是这部
[31:51] You know what? I’m gonna– 你知道吗 我要
[31:52] I’m gonna mull that over while I hit the head. 我要在上厕所的时候好好想想排名
[31:54] All right, cool. 行吧
[32:28] Damn it, I don’t understand. 该死的 我不懂
[32:29] It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. 事情不该是这样的
[32:32] I feel like they weren’t straight with us. 我觉得他们对我们不坦诚
[32:35] You’re right. 你说的没错
[32:36] You’re right. It doesn’t matter now. 没错 现在这些不重要
[32:38] All right, look, 好的 听着
[32:40] I’ll be there right after my shift. 我在轮班结束之后就过去
[32:43] We’ll figure this out. 我们会搞清楚的
[32:45] I promise. 我保证
[32:49] Cruz! 克鲁兹
[32:51] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干吗
[32:52] I’m so sorry, I… 我很抱歉 我…
[32:54] That was a private conversation! 那是私人谈话
[32:55] What are you sneaking around for? 你在这里鬼鬼祟祟的干什么
[32:57] You wanna know my business? 你想知道我的事情吗
[33:02] My wife’s cancer is back! 我老婆的癌症复发了
[33:06] We thought she beat it but the tests came back positive. 我们本来以为治好了 结果检查下来是阳性
[33:12] It’s in her blood now! 癌细胞已经扩散到血液里了
[33:20] There, you’re up to speed. 好了 现在你都知道了
[33:37] It’s Cruz. 是克鲁兹
[33:40] Hey, Joe. 乔
[33:40] Hey, Chief. 队长
[33:42] Sergeant Voight is here too. 博伊特警长也在这里
[33:44] Hey, Joe, safe to talk? 乔 方便说话吗
[33:45] Yeah, yeah, for–for a minute anyway. 可以的 没事 反正也就一小会儿
[33:47] All right, what’s happening over there at 66? 好 66队那边发生什么事了
[33:50] Not a lot. Good house, good people. 没什么事 队伍不错 人也不错
[33:52] These guys are born firefighters. 这些人是天生的消防队员
[33:54] You don’t think any of them could be a suspect? 你不认为任何人有嫌疑吗
[33:56] I don’t think so. 是的
[33:57] One guy wasn’t even on shift during the condo break-in, 公寓被闯入的时候有一个人根本不在值班
[34:00] so he couldn’t have passed the key. 所以他不可能传递钥匙
[34:01] For a minute, I thought it might’ve been the lieutenant 有段时间 我以为是那个副队
[34:03] but just turned out to be some heavy personal stuff. 但结果发现只是一些沉重的私事
[34:06] All right, listen, Joe, you got to remain objective, okay? 听着 乔 你必须保持客观 明白吗
[34:09] Just get them to open up to you. 让他们向你敞开心胸
[34:11] Sergeant, this is a total wash, all right? 警长 这根本就是白费功夫
[34:13] 芝加哥消防局 66号水罐车
[34:13] I-I’m betraying good people here. 我这是在出卖这里的好人
[34:17] Hey, don’t push him. 别把他逼太紧
[34:22] Look, just hang tight till the end of the shift. 你就坚持到这轮班结束
[34:24] We’ll talk about it on the other end. 我们到时候再谈
[34:25] Can you do that? 可以吗
[34:27] Yeah, I can do that. 好 没问题
[34:29] – All right. – Okay, Joe, get some rest. -好 -好了 乔 好好休息一下
[36:00] Sup, Suggs? 你好啊 萨格斯
[36:03] What you doing out here, Cruz? 你在外面干什么 克鲁兹
[36:07] Nothing. 没干什么
[36:15] Come on. 走吧
[36:21] Let’s get back to the movie. 我们回去继续看电影
[36:25] Yeah. 好
[37:02] What’s up? 怎么了
[37:05] Nothing, I’m, uh, just gonna stretch my legs, 没什么 我就是想去动动腿
[37:09] maybe get some fresh air. 呼吸一下新鲜空气
[37:10] Pretty cold out there. 外面挺冷的
[37:20] Getting late, huh? 挺晚了啊
[37:22] Yeah. 是啊
[37:25] I think I’m gonna just hit the sack. 我打算去睡觉了
[37:29] That’s a good idea, yeah. 这主意挺好的
[37:31] Me too. 我也是
[37:53] Hey, Stella. 斯黛拉
[37:59] I just wanted to say you were right 我只是想说 对于格里索姆的情况
[38:02] about the Grissom situation. 你的看法是对的
[38:05] Hit harder than I thought, you know? 我受到的冲击比我想象的要大 你知道吗
[38:08] Yeah, of course. 是啊 当然了
[38:12] Um, made me think. 我反省了自己
[38:22] Um, we’re road-tripping it out to Wilmot today, 我们今天要公路旅行去威尔莫特
[38:25] do some down-market snowboarding. 玩点简单的雪板
[38:27] You know, hopefully I don’t- uh- 但愿我不会…
[38:29] break my arms. 摔断胳膊
[38:31] Sounds fun. 听起来很好玩
[38:34] Uh, thanks again for checking in about Grissom. 再次谢谢你让我想想格里索姆的事
[38:37] Like I said, it made me think. 正如我说的 它让我反省了自己
[38:42] I’m glad. 那就好
[38:44] I’ll see you next shift. 下轮班再见
[38:54] You okay? 你还好吗
[38:57] Yeah. 嗯
[38:59] I’ll be a hell of a lot better once Cruz gets back. 等克鲁兹回来我会更好的
[39:12] Hey, you, uh, you joining us again next shift, Cruz? 下轮班你还和我们一起吗 克鲁兹
[39:16] Oh, uh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:18] Um, I don’t know what they got in store for me after this. 不知道这轮班之后会发生些什么
[39:21] Well, if you do come back, you gotta bring the Slamigan. 如果你回来 一定要带铤锤来
[39:24] I need to see that thing in action. 我想看它是怎么运作的
[39:25] Yeah, yeah, sure thing. You’ll love it. 好 没问题 你一定会喜欢的
[39:34] Uh, check you guys later. 日后再见了
[39:35] – Stay out of trouble. – See you around, Cruz. -别惹麻烦 -再见 克鲁兹
[39:52] Hey, what are you doing? What is that? 你在干什么 这是什么
[39:54] What you got there? 你捡到了什么
[39:56] The hell’s your phone doing out here? 你的手机怎么会在外面
[40:03] What happened, Suggs? 出什么事了 萨格斯
[40:06] What happened with what? 什么出什么事了
[40:07] That key’s been gone all night. 钥匙消失了一整晚
[40:10] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[40:11] I saw you, Suggs. 我看见你了 萨格斯
[40:13] I watched you pass that lockbox key to someone. 我看到你把钥匙箱的钥匙给别人了
[40:16] But it should be back by now, right? 但现在应该已经回来了吧
[40:17] Third shift might need that key. 第三轮班的人需要那把钥匙
[40:18] You didn’t see a damn thing. 你什么都没看见
[40:22] You know, I totally discounted you 我根本没想过会是你
[40:24] because you weren’t even on shift during the last robbery. 因为上次抢劫发生的时候你根本不在轮班表上
[40:28] But you just worked first shift instead, right? 但你改成了值第一轮班 不是吗
[40:32] Passed that key off the night before the robbery? 在抢劫发生前的那晚就把钥匙给了别人
[40:33] Cruz, I don’t know what you think you saw– 克鲁兹 我不知道你以为自己看到了…
[40:35] I know what I saw. 我知道我看到了什么
[40:39] I wish I hadn’t. 我也希望我没看到
[40:43] Did you record me? 你举报我了吗
[40:49] Cruz, you can’t do this to me. 克鲁兹 你不能这样对我
[40:51] I’m not a bad guy. 我不是坏人
[40:53] Sorry. 对不起
[40:59] Look, I don’t want to do this, Cruz, 我也不想这样做 克鲁兹
[41:01] but I need that phone. 但我需要这部手机
[41:05] Give me the phone now, Cruz! 赶紧把手机给我 克鲁兹
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme