英文名称:APPLESEED α
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | 故事发生在公元2131年 一场非核大战让地球成为一片废墟 | |
[01:29] | Maybe things will go right this time. | 这次 事情可能会进行得顺利 |
[01:32] | That’s what I like about you. | 这正是我喜欢你之所在 |
[01:35] | Bright-sider. | 明亮的左导航 |
[01:47] | Well, at least we have the vaccine Two Horns wants. | 至少我们拿到霍恩斯要的疫苗 |
[01:47] | vaccine | 寄生虫抗毒疫苗 从生化机械人的细胞中提取的 用以恢复意志 |
[01:49] | We’re almost done. | 我们工作几乎就完成了 |
[01:51] | “Almost” and “done, ” not the same thing. | “几乎”并不等于”完成” |
[01:55] | Yeah, but when we are done… | 你对 当我们干完了这活之后 |
[01:57] | …then no more work for the city’s slimiest crime boss, | 就不必再为那城市里最卑鄙的恶老板卖命了 |
[02:00] | right? | 对不 |
[02:00] | I mean, if all goes to plan. | 我意思是 要是一切都按计划进行 |
[02:03] | If all goes to plan, we can talk about it later. | 如果一切都按计划进行 我们迟点再谈这事 |
[02:07] | We’re not out of here yet. | 我们还没逃出这里 |
[02:09] | I’ll take a look around. | 我去四周看一下 |
[02:38] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[02:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:43] | It must be nothing. | 没有异象 |
[03:00] | -Deunan? -Yeah, I’m good. | -杜南 -没事 我很好 |
[03:02] | -And the vaccine? -Safe. | -那疫苗呢 -也没事 |
[03:17] | The subway was a bad idea. | 坐地铁是个糟主意 |
[03:19] | I know. And it’s not even rush hour. | 我知道 但坐地铁不会塞车啊 |
[03:29] | cyborgs | 义体人 人类的身体在改造过后形成的高机能躯体 |
[03:29] | -Two? -Three. All cyborgs. | -两个 -三个 全是义体人 |
[03:32] | Any ideas? | 有办法 |
[03:34] | No. You? | 没 你呢 |
[03:36] | No. How could you miss three guys out there? | 没有 你会怎么躲过三个家伙逃出这里 |
[03:40] | Bri, if you’re having power problems… | 布里 要是你的供能没故障 |
[03:43] | Not now. They’re coming. | 别吵 他们来了 |
[04:33] | You wouldn’t shoot an unarmed girl, would you? | 你不会杀一个没有武装的女孩的 对吧 |
[04:42] | Amateur. | 多业余啊 |
[04:53] | Use enough bullets? | 没子弹了吧 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I know. | 好啦 我知道 |
[04:57] | But you know who didn’t use any? | 但你知道谁没开过枪吗 |
[05:00] | -Them. -Let’s get this train moving again. | -他们 -我们让列车再开动 |
[05:05] | It’s done. Let’s go. | 搞定了 走吧 |
[05:06] | Got it. | 了解 |
[05:23] | -What the hell happened to our driver? -He’s not our driver, it was a setup. | -我们司机怎么了 -他不是司机 只个执行程序 |
[05:27] | -Ambush. -You think? | -这是一次埋伏 -你认为这样 |
[05:35] | -Damn it. -What is it? | -该死 -那是什么 |
[05:39] | The end of the line. | 路的尽头 |
[05:40] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[06:19] | What did you mean by “setup”? | 你说的”执行程序”是什么意思 |
[06:21] | Only one person knew why we were here. | 只有一个人知道我们为什么在这 |
[06:24] | How is it? | 怎么样了 |
[06:29] | NO good? | 烂掉了 |
[06:31] | No. | 烂了 |
[06:41] | Looks like this is our stop. | 这就是我们列车的终点站了 |
[06:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | -You’re hurt. -I’m fine. | -你受伤了 -我没事 |
[06:58] | You may be a damn good cyborg… | 你可能是个很棒的义体人 |
[07:02] | …but you’re not a robot. | 但你终究不是机器啊 |
[07:18] | 苹果核战记 阿尔法 | |
[07:29] | Didn’t go to plan, Bri. | 布里 这不是原定计划啊 |
[07:31] | Nope. Definitely not to plan. | 是啊 这当然不是原计划 |
[07:37] | The beginning of a new world is here. | 新世界就从这里开始 |
[07:39] | Victory is ours. We won. We won. | 胜利属于我们 我们赢了 赢了耶 |
[07:43] | What idiot is still alring these commercials? | 哪个白痴还在播放这样的广告 |
[07:45] | The same idiot who provides the electricity to run this city. | 就是那个提供了城市电力 以此经营这座城市的白痴 |
[07:49] | Run this city? Seriously? | 经营这个城市 说真的 |
[07:51] | Well, maybe “run” is a little generous. | 嗯 可能”经营”略微说得有点客气了 |
[07:56] | But what we have is better than nothing. | 但对于这样 是聊胜于无 |
[07:58] | That’s debatable. | 有待商榷 |
[08:01] | Time to see Two Horns. | 是时候去找霍恩斯了 |
[08:03] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[08:04] | Considering we just falled the mission he gave us… | 你想下 我们任务刚失败了 他给我们 |
[08:07] | …do you really think that’s such a good idea? | 你真的认为这是个好主意吗 |
[08:10] | If we don’t go see him, he’ll think we took off with the damn vaccine. | 要是不去找他 他会认为我们带着疫苗远走高飞了 |
[08:16] | Maybe we forget what we owe Two Horns. | 或许我们可以忘掉亏欠了霍恩斯的 |
[08:19] | Maybe we take what we have and get out of here. | 或许我们可以就这样离开这里 |
[08:21] | And go where? | 那到哪去 |
[08:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:26] | Olympus? | 奥林匹斯 |
[08:26] | Olympus | 奥林匹斯 在非核大战后 废墟遍野的世上仅存的一座乌托邦城市的名字 战后的世界正是以它为蓝本而建设 |
[08:28] | Not that again. | 别再闹了 |
[08:29] | You really still think it’s out there, don’t you? | 你真的还认为那是真实存在的 是吧 |
[08:33] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不清楚 可能吧 |
[08:36] | Everything here just seems so pointless. | 这里的一切看起来都那么的无谓 |
[08:40] | Deunan, we fought in a world war | 杜南 我们经历了非核战争 |
[08:43] | and at the end of it all, who won? | 当一切完结后 谁赢了 |
[08:45] | Who won? | 谁赢了 |
[08:47] | No one, that’s who. It is pointless. | 没有一个是胜利者 这一切都很无谓 |
[08:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:54] | I know you sacrificed a lot. | 我知道你牺牲了很多 |
[08:58] | We clear our debt to Two Horns. Come on. | 我们去还清了欠霍恩斯的债吧 快点 |
[09:03] | You do like to clear your debts. | 你还真喜欢还债耶 |
[09:12] | -Who is it? -Open the door. | -谁啊 -开门 |
[09:17] | Yeah, we know the drill. | 好了 我们清楚这规矩 |
[09:21] | Don’t worry, I left my toys at home. | 别担心 我把玩具留在家里了 |
[09:24] | -She’s clean. -Told you. | -她是安全的 -我说嘛 |
[09:26] | Boss is walting. Go on up. | 老大等着呢 上去吧 |
[09:33] | Why aren’t we keeping him down here? | 为什么不把他留在下面 |
[09:34] | He’s a cyborg. He’s a walking weapon. | 他是个义体人 是个会走路的武器 |
[09:37] | Yeah, but look at him. | 没事 看看他 |
[09:40] | Unless he gets some juice soon, he’s a goner. | 除非他尽快喝些橘汁 不然他就快死了 |
[09:44] | Are you sure you’re up to this? | 你确定你业要上去 |
[09:46] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:13] | You’re looking well. And you’re late. | 你看起来安然无恙啊 而且还你迟到了 |
[10:21] | -So late that I had a lot of time to think. -Did it hurt? | -以致我有很多的时间去思考 -辛苦你咯 |
[10:24] | You wanna know what I thought about? | 知道我都思考了什么吗 |
[10:26] | I thought you took off with my shit. | 我在想 你们私吞了我的东西 |
[10:29] | So come on, give me the vaccine. Now. | 过来 把疫苗给我 马上 |
[10:33] | Maybe you should ask one of your goons for it. | 为此 也许你应该问下你的呆子手下 |
[10:36] | You know there’s still a leash law for junkyard dogs. | 要知道 在这里即使野狗都还是得讲规矩的 |
[10:39] | We don’t have the vaccine. | 我们没拿到疫苗 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | What the hell happened? | 那究竟发生了什么事 |
[10:46] | We ran into some complications. | 我们遇到了突发的麻烦 |
[10:48] | But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 但是你对此一点也不了解 是吧 |
[10:51] | I thought you were the best. | 我以为你是最棒的 |
[10:53] | Don’t I pay you to take care of complications? | 我花钱雇你们难道不是为了解决麻烦的吗 |
[10:56] | If you don’t like us, you can always use the A-Team you got here. | 假如你不喜欢我们 你可以派你的特遣队去啊 |
[11:01] | We’ll find jobs elsewhere. | 我们会到别处找活干 |
[11:08] | We still have the little matter of your debt. | 我们之间依然还有点债务未清呢 |
[11:13] | I’ve worked enough to pay you back. | 我已经做够事情去还清了 |
[11:16] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:22] | Do I look like someone who jokes? | 我看起来像开玩笑吗 |
[11:28] | Relax, relax. You guys got no sense of humor. | 放松点 你怎么一点幽默感都没有啊 |
[11:35] | Do you remember the fricking mess you were when you came to me? | 还记得你们当初到我这的时侯 你们是多糟糕吗 |
[11:41] | I didn’t seek you out. I was doing fine. | 要不是我找来你们 你们屁都不是 |
[11:44] | I was on my way to running this city. Remember? You needed me. | 我有我的方法管理这座城市 记住了吗 你需要我 |
[11:50] | I remember how it was, but now, I think we’re even. | 我记得当时情景 但现在 我们是平等的了 |
[11:55] | Even? | 平等 |
[11:57] | Now I know you’re joking. If it weren’t for me… | 我觉得你在开玩笑 要不是我啊 |
[12:00] | your girl would be turning tricks on K Street and you’d be somebody’s toaster. | 你女朋友还在K街卖淫呢 而你可能早被谁给融了呢 |
[12:05] | So the way I see it, me and you ain’t even close to belng even. | 就我看来 我和你还不至于是平等的 |
[12:09] | You and me, we’re done here. | 你和我 我们玩完了 |
[12:16] | Bri. | 布里 |
[12:18] | Yeah, you are done. | 是啊 你玩完了 |
[12:21] | So good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:23] | Hope you find a great doctor to replace Matthews. | 希望你能找到一个好医生去代替马修 |
[12:26] | Too bad there aren’t any within 500 kilometers from here. | 糟糕的是 这里方圆500公里内都没有医生 |
[12:33] | So bye-bye, adies. Have a nice day. | 再见了 阿尔迪斯 祝你快乐 |
[12:42] | -What do you want’? -Don’t bother, Deunan. | -你想要什么 -别求他 杜南 |
[12:45] | Well… | 好的 |
[12:49] | I might need some annoying | 在城市的东边 |
[12:51] | automatic drones on the east side cleaned up. | 有一些令人很讨厌的自动驾驶的无人机 |
[12:54] | I wish I could find someone to do that… | 我希望我能找到谁来干这事 |
[12:57] | …but it seems everyone’s busy getting jobs elsewhere. | 但是 每个人都似乎在忙着在别处找工作 |
[13:02] | We’ll do it. | 我们来做 |
[13:04] | We’ll do it. But first, a recharge and repalr for Bri. | 我们来做 但首先 要先为布里修理和充电 |
[13:10] | Fine. | 可以 |
[13:12] | Fix up your tin-can Casanova. | 去修理你的铁罐子情圣吧 |
[13:14] | But bring me any parts and ammo you find. | 把你们找到的弹药和零件都带回来给我 |
[13:17] | And no skimming. | 还有 别耍小聪明 |
[13:20] | Take this to Matthews. It should cover the expenses. | 把这个给马修 这是给他的酬金啊 |
[13:25] | And if he don’t want it, you keep it, Deunan. | 如果他不要 你留着 杜南 |
[13:28] | Consider it a early Valentine’s gift to add to your collection. | 就当是你的情人节礼物 把它加入到你的收藏集吧 |
[13:32] | You seemed awfully chummy back there. | 回来之后 你俩似乎很亲昵啊 |
[13:34] | Thought you wanted away from Two Horns. | 我还以为你想远离霍恩斯 |
[13:36] | I still do. | 我是想远离他 |
[13:38] | But doing this job seems easier than trying to kidnap Matthews. | 但是干这活似乎比绑架马修来得容易些 |
[13:40] | I don’t care how Two Horns played it in there… | 我不在乎霍恩斯在玩什么把戏 |
[13:43] | …I know he was behind that train ambush. | 我知道是他安排了火车上的埋伏 |
[13:45] | I think so too, but we can’t prove it. | 我也这样认为 但是我们没证据证明 |
[13:48] | And we didn’t bring him back the vaccine. | 而且我们也没给他带回疫苗 |
[13:50] | So maybe we do owe him one more job. | 因此 我们可能又欠他更多的债了 |
[13:54] | You know who talks like that? | 你知道谁也像你这样说吗 |
[13:58] | Junkies. | 瘾君子 |
[14:04] | Matthews. | 马修 |
[14:07] | Matthews, you there? | 马修 你在吗 |
[14:19] | -No. -Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[14:20] | Oh, all right. | 噢 好吧 |
[14:23] | Catch. | 拿着 |
[14:26] | Another typical Two Horns paycheck. | 霍恩斯的代表性薪酬 |
[14:30] | He doesn’t seem to understand… | 他似乎不太明白 |
[14:32] | …that these aren’t as valuable as he thinks they are. | 他老是把这些没价值的东西当成很值钱 |
[14:35] | Oh, he understands. | 噢 其实他知道的 |
[14:37] | Here, keep it. It’s burned me once already. | 给你 留着 这东西已经烧过我一次了 |
[14:41] | Well, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[14:47] | Take this. | 看这个 |
[14:51] | I haven’t seen one of these… | 我从未见过这样的 |
[14:54] | Not sure I’ve ever seen one of these. | 我相信我从未真正见过这东西 |
[14:58] | -K-12, right? -Yep. A classic. | -K12 对吧 -是的 很经典 |
[15:01] | Developed during the war. A tactical weapon. For fast attacks. | 在战争中开发的 针对快攻研发的战术武器 |
[15:04] | But the lack of range made it obsolete real quick. | 但攻击范围很小 以致它很快就过时了 |
[15:07] | Yeah. I heard the engineers who built this… | 是的 我听设计它的工程师们说 |
[15:10] | …developed the parts without using mass-production materials. | 开发它的材料都是不可量产的啊 |
[15:13] | Hey, I’m gonna. You can geek out without me. | 嘿 我走了 你可以一个人搞定的 |
[15:16] | -Yeah, okay. -They don’t even know I left. | -好的 去吧 -他们不知道我走开了 |
[15:18] | -So simple, but so original. -I know, right? | -虽简单 但很新颖 -我知道 对吧 |
[15:21] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[15:23] | Let me take care of that. | 让我来修好它吧 |
[15:27] | All I want is a recharge. | 我只是想要充电 |
[15:30] | You worry like an old woman. | 你像个老太太一样担心啥 |
[15:33] | I was a medic during the war. | 在非核战争中我可是个医生 |
[15:35] | -Were you? -A doctor. | -是什么 -医生 |
[15:36] | Now, let me see that. | 现在 让我看看 |
[15:38] | Where is it? | 它在哪呢 |
[15:50] | To your health. | 为了你健康 |
[15:57] | The power for my cell is low again. | 我细胞的能量又少了 |
[16:00] | I’ve charged that battery as much as I can. | 我会尽我所能的多为你的电池充电啦 |
[16:03] | I’d like to reboot your power-generator outs… | 我要重启你的电力发电机 |
[16:06] | …but we are short on parts. I’m sorry. What else? | 但是有个零件短路了 很抱歉 还有什么 |
[16:10] | Viewscreen. Movement. Pretty much everything. | 屏幕 行动键 统统都有毛病 |
[16:13] | Hecatonchires | 百臂巨人系统 布里是当时唯一适用这种赫卡特级机身的人 |
[16:13] | Wish I knew more about your Hecatonchires system… | 但愿我对你的赫卡特系统有更多的了解 |
[16:17] | …because they’re probably all related. | 因为它们可能全部都相关联的 |
[16:19] | You know, | 要知道 |
[16:19] | you must’ve been really something to see… | 在你还是状态最好的时候 你一定经历了 |
[16:22] | -…when you were at full capacity. -Yeah, yeah, rub it in. | -很多奇妙的事吧 -嗯 真是哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[16:26] | Everything changes. Everything. | 所有的一切 都改变了 |
[16:29] | -Tough time to be a cyborg. -Tough time to be anybody. | -做义体人很难熬 -做任何人都难熬 |
[16:34] | Here. This might hurt a little. | 这里 这可能有点疼 |
[16:45] | I swear that’s your favorite part. | 我发誓 这是你最喜欢的部分 |
[16:47] | My job has its perks. | 我的工作有它的好处 |
[16:50] | Hey, whatever happened with that? | 嘿 那是怎么一回事 |
[16:53] | You know, I’ve been trying to fix that thing | 要知道 自从你把它带来那天起 |
[16:55] | ever since the day you brought it in. | 我一直尝试去修好它 |
[16:58] | I got the mechanical parts down, but the electronics are baffling. | 我把机械零件都拆下了 但是供电却有点莫名其妙 |
[17:02] | What about the K-12? | 用K12如何 |
[17:03] | Maybe. But that thing is almost as sophisticated as you are. | 可能行 但是那东西和你一样都很复杂 |
[17:07] | I’ll look for the owner’s manual on my lastjob. | 我会在我的最后的任务中找下使用手册 |
[17:09] | I thought that train job was your last one. | 我以为火车那活就是你最后的任务 |
[17:12] | Weren’t you always saying you wanted to get out of this town? | 你不是一直都说 你想离开这个城市吗 |
[17:16] | That’s what I always say too. But Two Horns, he’s like the mayor. | 我也经常这么说 但是霍恩斯 他喜欢当市长 |
[17:20] | He’s the guy we have to answer to. | 他就是那个我们得适应的人 |
[17:22] | Maybe this isn’t my lastjob for Two Horns, | 或许这不是我为霍恩斯干的最后一件事 |
[17:24] | but it’ll be hers. | 但对于她而言 这是 |
[17:28] | Then she can start a new life, just like she wants. | 然后她会像她想的那样 开始一个新生活 |
[17:32] | Deunan? No way. She’d never go without you. | 杜南 不会 不和你一起 她绝不会离开的 |
[17:36] | Maybe she would. If I wasn’t around her all the time, | 要是我没有像幽灵一般 老是在她身边萦绕的话 |
[17:39] | haunting her like a ghost. | 她可能会呢 |
[17:40] | Ghosts are just belngs from the past. The real issue is right now. | 幽灵已经属于过去了 真正的问题才是当下所需面对 |
[17:44] | And that girl would rather be. She wants to be with you. | 而那女孩她不愿意这样 她想和你在一起 |
[17:47] | You should be the happiest man, or thing, | 你会成为最快乐的人 做最快乐的事 |
[17:47] | cyborgs | 义体人 无性能力 |
[17:49] | or man-thing around. | 甚至做男人快乐的事 |
[17:51] | Really? Is that how it works? | 真的吗 真的会这样吗 |
[17:54] | If you don’t realize it’s every man for himself… | 如果你没有意识到每个人都是为自己而活 |
[17:57] | …you’re never gonna be happy. Never happy. | 你将永远得不到快乐 绝对不快乐 |
[18:11] | Done. | 好了 |
[18:12] | You should work better now. | 你现在应该会舒服点了 |
[18:14] | Just let me do one more check to make sure there are no other problems. | 让我再检查下 确保下不再有其他的毛病 |
[18:19] | It looks okay. | 看起来没有了 |
[18:24] | Get-well present. | 好好表现 |
[18:28] | -Watch it. -What’s your problem? Pin’s in it. | -注意啊 -怎么啦 上保险了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, the pin’s in it. | 是啊 上保险了 |
[18:32] | Not all of us would die for him. I wouldn’t. | 不是每个人都愿为他而死 我就不会 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t asking you to. | 抱歉 我没有问你 |
[18:37] | -I didn’t mean anything. -You should be okay now. | -我没有别的意思 -你现在没事了 |
[18:45] | He just seems… I don’t know, creepy. | 他看起来 有点令人不寒而栗的 |
[18:49] | -It’s Matthews. -Okay, “creepier.” | -那是马修 -更令人不寒而栗了 |
[18:51] | Oh, it’s on the house. | 噢 这次算是免费的 |
[18:54] | Just a little commemoration of your last job. | 当作是对你最后任务的一个小小纪念仪式 |
[18:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | So how do you feel? | 你感觉怎样 |
[19:01] | I’d tell you, but I wouldn’t wanna geek out on you. | 我想说出来 但是这感觉只能意会不能言传 |
[19:04] | Good. That’s nice of you. | 好的 你没事就好了 |
[19:17] | I heard the drones lost the ability to identify friendlies. | 我听说这无人机失去了辨别敌友的能力 |
[19:21] | Now they just go after anyone. | 现在他们到处乱窜 |
[19:23] | You think it’s true? | 你认为这可信吗 |
[19:26] | We could ask the friendlies… | 我们可以向他们示意友好 |
[19:28] | …but none of them ever came back. | 但是他们没有一个会觉得我们友好 |
[19:32] | You’re so encouraging. | 这真是太鼓舞人了 |
[19:34] | I am, aren’t I? | 是啊 难道不是吗 |
[19:48] | We sure made a mess of things, didn’t we? | 我们的确把事情搞砸了 不是吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | But this couldn’t have happened during the war. It’s too recent. | 但这不可能在战争期间发生两次的 这次不会了 |
[19:57] | Based on the footprints, it looks like multiple OSTRICH C-117s. | 从这些脚印看来 这应该是多功能伏击机C117S |
[20:03] | The worst type. | 最凶恶的那种 |
[20:06] | And there’s a nest of them right there, near the intersection. | 在这十字路口附近 应该有他们的巢穴 |
[20:10] | -Where? -Over there. | -哪里 -那里 |
[20:12] | You see that circle of blasted-out cars? | 那看见你成圈的废弃车了吗 |
[20:16] | And there’s another one 50 meters east of that. | 在那里向东的50米就是了 |
[20:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:20] | They keep in their spider hole, just pop up and shoot. | 他们匿藏在他们的监视洞里 侍机而发 |
[20:24] | That’s why all the remains are in a circle. | 那就是废车成圈的原因了 |
[20:26] | If they do leave the nest, they hunt in palrs. | 假如他们离开了巢穴 他们会成对的行动 |
[20:31] | What’s their Achilles’? | 他们的弱点是什么 |
[20:33] | Limited ammo, programmed sequence, and their head weighs a ton. | 弹药有限 出招有序 以及他们成吨重的头 |
[20:38] | Let’s do it. | 我们去干吧 |
[20:45] | Walt. Look. | 等下 看 |
[20:48] | Three cyborgs. Two combat, and one I don’t know. | 三个义体人 其中两个是特种兵 另一个不清楚 |
[20:52] | -There’s a girl with them. -They don’t know about the drones. | -他们带着一个女孩 -他们不知道无人机的情况 |
[20:55] | They’ll be killed if they stay on course. | 要是他们一直这样行车 就会死掉的 |
[20:58] | Get back here. | 别去 回来 |
[21:00] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[21:26] | Now’s our chance. Hurry. | 机会来了 快啊 |
[21:28] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[21:38] | Get her! | 捉住她 |
[22:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:07] | You stay here. | 站着别动 |
[22:22] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:44] | Third one down. | 三个都倒下了 |
[23:02] | And that would be four. | 而那有四个 |
[23:07] | I’m coming down. | 我这就下去 |
[23:16] | You. Who are you? | 你 是谁 |
[23:20] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我从来没有见过这样的东西 |
[23:23] | You a cyborg? | 你是义体人 |
[23:25] | Well, maybe. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[23:28] | More man than machine, though. | 我想 人类部分比机械部分多 |
[23:29] | Where you from? You’re not from here. | 你从哪来的 你不是从这来的 |
[23:31] | No. And that’s why I got caught by some local punks. | 不是 这就是我被当地的小混混抓住的原因 |
[23:35] | I appreciate the help, though. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你的帮助 谢谢你 |
[23:38] | Wherever you’re from, your punks are highly-trained. | 无论你来自哪里 那些小混混都是训练有素的 |
[23:42] | Maybe not punks, exactly. | 确切地说 可能不是混混 |
[23:45] | Can you help us? | 你能帮助我们吗 |
[23:57] | Good thing we were here cleaning up those drones. | 好在我们所处之处 无人机都被消灭掉了 |
[24:00] | It’s quite a coincidence that you were, isn’t it? | 非常巧合的是 你来了 不是吗 |
[24:03] | I’m Deunan. That’s Briareos. And you are… | 我是杜南 那是布里 你叫 |
[24:08] | …not talking. | 耍酷 |
[24:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[24:29] | -You should be able to lift that. -I should. Things break. | -你应该能搬起来的 -我原本是可以 但是 |
[24:35] | -War changes things. -I know my way around… | -战争改变一些事情 -我懂得一些 |
[24:38] | …a biomechanical system. Why don’t you let me look at it? | 生化机械系统 你能让我看看你出什么毛病吗 |
[24:41] | It’s the least I can offer since you both risked your lives to save us. | 打自你俩冒险来救我们后 这是我起码能帮助的 |
[24:45] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 别这样 |
[24:47] | Maybe we should trust him. | 我们或许可以相信他 |
[24:48] | One day, your trust is gonna get me in a lot of trouble. | 会有那么一天 你的信任会给我带来不少麻烦的 |
[24:52] | All right, go ahead. Take a look. | 好了 走吧 去看看 |
[24:55] | I’ll be gentle. | 我会很温柔的 |
[25:07] | Checking your system. | 检查你的系统 |
[25:14] | You | 你 |
[25:15] | You’re a Hecatonchires combat cyborg. | 你是个赫卡特系统的义体人 |
[25:17] | I’ve heard of these, but I… This is the first time I’ve actually seen one. | 我听说过这些 但是 这还是我第一次看见真的啊 |
[25:22] | I know. I’m exciting. | 我知道 我为此兴奋 |
[25:24] | -Let’s get on with it. -Yeah, right. Sorry. | -我们继续吧 -好的 对不起 |
[25:38] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[25:39] | A microchip blocking the self-assessment program. | 能屏蔽自我评价程序的微型芯片 |
[25:42] | It’s a worm. | 是蠕虫病毒 |
[25:47] | Your heat sensor short-circuited. It’s completely burned out. | 你的热传感器短路了 它已经完全烧坏了 |
[25:54] | The whole thing caused your cooling system to eat up all your power. | 这就造成了你的冷却系统会很快地耗尽你的能量 |
[25:58] | Didn’t stop you from taking out those drones, though. | 我想 这居然没阻碍了你消灭那些无人机啊 |
[26:10] | -How is it? -Show her. | -怎么样了 -给她看看 |
[26:28] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[26:35] | See? Gentle. | 看见了 多温柔啊 |
[26:40] | -You guys from around here? -More or less. | -你小子是本区人 -差不多吧 |
[26:46] | -We should get out of here together. -Olson. | -我们得一起离开这里 -奥尔森 |
[26:48] | Olson? | 奥尔森 |
[26:50] | His name’s Olson. | 他的名字是奥尔森 |
[26:52] | I was taught never to get in a car with a stranger. | 我被教育绝不和陌生人同一辆车 |
[26:55] | Totally agree. | 完全同意 |
[26:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | My name is Olson. | 我叫奥尔森 |
[27:02] | She’s Iris. | 她是伊里斯 |
[27:04] | You’re cleaning up the drones from the war? | 你在战争中消灭了无人机 |
[27:07] | Yeah, but that’s not our regular work. | 是的 但那不是我们的常规工作 |
[27:09] | Well, it should be. | 好吧 这是应该的 |
[27:11] | You’re very good at it. | 你非常擅长这个嘛 |
[27:13] | We’re cleaning up remaining war threats as well. | 我们清除剩余的战争威胁也很在行 |
[27:17] | -Really? For who? -Doesn’t matter. | -真的吗 为谁 -这不要紧 |
[27:19] | Right now, we have something we might need a little bit of help with. | 如今 我们有点麻烦 我们需要小小的帮助才行 |
[27:25] | Who the hell is that? | 那他妈的是谁 |
[27:27] | Probably the same people who don’t want us to accomplish our task. | 可能也是不想让我们完成任务的那帮人 |
[27:32] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[27:34] | I think people like that would kill us just because we’re with them. | 我想那些人会把我们也干掉 因为我们和他们在一起 |
[27:38] | So now we’re stuck together. | 这样说来 我们一起被困了 |
[28:00] | They ran into some old drones. | 他们碰到了旧的无人机 |
[28:03] | Combat followed. | 特种兵跟上 |
[28:05] | I need detalls. | 我要听细节 |
[28:08] | From the footprint and shells, it looks like a heavy cyborg… | 根据这脚印和弹壳 应该是个重型义体人 |
[28:11] | …with a high-powered sniper rifle that came from the city side. | 带着强力的狙击武器 从城市那边来的 |
[28:16] | And someone who was smaller and faster joined | 还有一个 使用6毫米突击步枪 |
[28:19] | in with a 6 mm assault rifle. | 乱入进来 消灭无人机 |
[28:21] | -And? -And they headed that direction. | -还有呢 -他们朝着那方向走了 |
[28:24] | Those drones are still warm. It was probably less than 30 minutes ago. | 那些无人机还热的 很有可能在30分钟之内离开的 |
[28:30] | And their two new friends? | 和他们的两个新朋友 |
[28:32] | Seems like they went with them. | 看起来他们是一起走的 |
[28:35] | -Let’s get back to the city. -We’re not chasing them? | -回市区去 -我们不去追他们 |
[28:38] | Whoever is helping them, they can take out the drones. | 无论是谁在帮他们 他们都可以消灭无人机 |
[28:42] | We need to know what we’re up against. | 我们需要知道 我们的对手是什么 |
[28:45] | Then I believe we should pay a visit to our friend downtown. | 然后 我们可以顺便走访下我们在乡下的朋友 |
[28:49] | -He’s familiar with hired guns. -Good. Let’s move out. | -他很熟知雇佣兵 -那好 我们走吧 |
[29:19] | It’s been a while since I saw one of those. | 我认识他们其中一个人 有好一段时间了 |
[29:22] | Who the hell is on it? | 究竟他们是谁啊 |
[29:25] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[29:27] | With all the heavy firepower, | 他们都带着重型武器 |
[29:28] | you’re lucky they didn’t show up earlier. | 你真幸运 他们没有早到这里 |
[29:31] | You go get Iris. | 你去看下伊里斯 |
[29:35] | Looks like we found some trouble, Bri. | 看来我们遇到麻烦了 布里 |
[29:37] | Let’s go search those drones for ammo. | 让我们去搜索那些无人机的弹药 |
[29:41] | Or anything else we can find. | 或者其他能找到的东西 |
[29:51] | How’s she look? | 她看起来怎样了 |
[29:54] | Too young for this. Innocent. | 太嫩了 有点懦弱 |
[29:58] | She seems pretty tough to me. | 在我看来 她很坚强 |
[30:00] | I’m not sure how innocent she really is. | 我真心不觉得她懦弱了 |
[30:02] | She’s just trying to stay tough for their mission. | 为了他们的任务 她尝试表现得坚强点 |
[30:05] | They believe it’s an important one, don’t they? | 他们相信这是重要的一环 不是吗 |
[30:08] | Yes, they do. | 是的 他们是这样 |
[30:15] | What? | 干嘛 |
[30:18] | It’s just that we’ve been on the road for a while… | 没什么 就是我们在路上又好一会儿了 |
[30:21] | -…and you… -Don’t need a charge? | -而你 -还不需要充电 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:26] | Why didn’t Matthews figure out something that Olson found instantly? | 马修为什么没及时解决掉奥尔森找到的蠕虫呢 |
[30:30] | He told me he was a medic in the war, not a mechanic. | 他告诉过我 在非核战中他只是医生 不是机械师 |
[30:33] | I don’t buy it. He knows his way around a machine. | 我不认可 他懂得生化机械系统的 |
[30:37] | Do you think Matthews was trying to cripple you? | 你觉得马修会正故意使你瘫痪吗 |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[30:42] | He always seemed okay. | 他看起来总是很妥 |
[30:44] | I guess. | 我猜是 |
[30:46] | although he did work for Two Horns. | 虽然他也没有为霍恩斯工作 |
[30:49] | So did We. | 我们也没 |
[30:58] | You see something out there? | 你发现车外有状况吗 |
[31:00] | No. We’re out of gas. | 不 车子没油了 |
[31:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[31:09] | Dead, maybe. | 可能 死了 |
[31:11] | I gave them the easiest mission they’ve ever had. | 我给了他们前所未有最容易的任务 |
[31:14] | Something’s up. | 肯定发生了什么 |
[31:16] | Maybe they skipped town? | 可能他们从偷偷溜走了 |
[31:18] | We made that impossible. | 有这可能 |
[31:20] | Go see what you can find out. | 去看看能发现什么蛛丝马迹 |
[31:28] | Gentlemen. | 先生 |
[31:36] | Talos. To what do I owe this pleasure? | 塔洛斯 什么风把你吹来了 |
[31:40] | Seems we have a common interest. | 看来我们有共同的兴趣啊 |
[31:43] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[31:45] | I’m but a small businessman. You run Triton. | 我仅是个小商人 而你 经营着整个海王星 |
[31:48] | What do you know about the girl? | 对于这女孩 你了解多少 |
[31:51] | -There’s a girl? Is she hot? -Don’t play cute with me. | -这有女孩吗 是辣妹吗 -别向我卖萌 |
[31:55] | I can’t help it. I’m naturally cute. | 我忍不住啊 我这是自然萌 |
[31:59] | Where’d they take her? | 他们把她带去哪 |
[32:01] | Look, you know that there’s no one as interested in keeping me alive as me… | 看 要知道 这里没有人为我活着感兴趣 |
[32:07] | …but I don’t know what you talking about. | 但是 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[32:10] | You employ a heavywelght cyborg, do you not? | 你雇了一个重型义体人 对吧 |
[32:14] | Are you talking about Briareos? | 你是说布里艾诺斯 |
[32:17] | He’s a nobody. A hired gun. That’s all. | 他是个小人物 就一雇佣兵 仅此而已 |
[32:21] | Is that what this is about? | 你就为这事来的 |
[32:23] | It’s about the girl your cyborg kidnapped. | 为了被你那义体人绑架的那女孩来的 |
[32:27] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[32:28] | If this is about Briareos, I can help you. | 要是为布里艾诺斯来的 我可以帮你 |
[32:31] | But I don’t know about any kidnapped girl. | 但我不知道什么绑架的女孩 |
[32:34] | -You know something. -I don’t. | -你肯定知道点东西 -我什么也不知道 |
[32:38] | Hey, beautiful, you think you can help me out? | 嘿 小美人 你可以帮我说说话吗 |
[32:42] | He seems to be telling the truth. | 他看起来是说实话的 |
[32:46] | Perhaps our paths have crossed one too many times. | 也许我们有过太多次这种对话了 |
[32:50] | And since I am looking to rebuild the world | 自从我希望重建世界以来 |
[32:52] | without people like you… | 就没想过你这样的人会存活 |
[32:55] | …it may be time we parted ways. | 这也许是我们分道扬镳的时候了 |
[33:00] | I doubt we will see each other again. | 我怀疑我们会再见面的 |
[33:02] | You’re leaving the city? So sorry to hear that. | 你要离开这城市 听到这 很抱歉 |
[33:06] | It is not my departure you will mourn. | 要是我不离开 你会掉眼泪的 |
[33:21] | Should I call you a cab? | 要我帮你叫辆车吗 |
[33:35] | I was hoping it wouldn’t go down this way. | 我希望它不要这样做 |
[33:38] | Hope. What a concept. | 希望 多么抽象啊 |
[34:02] | This is gonna take some time. | 这是需要点时间 |
[34:15] | This is gonna be a while. Take a seat. | 要好一会儿呢 坐一下吧 |
[34:18] | Thanks. Just for a minute. | 谢谢 请稍微等下 |
[34:28] | Feel like some company? | 有伙伴的感觉吗 |
[34:35] | You know, you’re awfully young | 要知道 你太年轻了 |
[34:36] | to be mixed up in trouble like this. | 卷入这样的麻烦 你很害怕吧 |
[34:41] | Silent treatment, huh? | 沉默是金 对吧 |
[34:43] | Fine, I get it. I get it. | 好的 我了解了 |
[34:46] | You know, we really did save your ass back there. | 但是要知道 我们真的就救了你们啊 |
[34:49] | And Olson fixed your friend. So the way I see it, we’re even. | 奥尔森也修好了你朋友 在我看来 我们扯平了 |
[34:52] | Okay. Falr enough. | 好的 互补拖欠 |
[34:58] | Is there a chance we ran into you guys and it was a coincidence? | 我们遇到了你们 这只是一个巧合吗 |
[35:01] | Well, of course. You might be spies that Talos sent. | 可能是巧合 但你们也可能是塔洛斯派来间谍 |
[35:06] | I have no idea, so I would just rather not talk to you at all. | 我不知道 所以我就宁愿什么都不和你们说 |
[35:12] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[35:21] | Are you guys soldiers? | 你是士兵吗 |
[35:24] | Let me put it this way: | 让我这么说吧 |
[35:27] | We’re not spies. | 我们都不是间谍 |
[35:33] | You’re gonna have to trust me sometime. | 你们有时得相信我 |
[35:35] | Give me a stralght answer, you’ll earn it. | 有话就直说 别套近乎 |
[35:38] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[35:40] | Who’s in the chopper? | 谁在那直升机上 |
[35:43] | You ever hear of Triton? | 海王星 你听说过吗 |
[35:45] | I’m listening. | 没听过 |
[35:47] | Well, their leader, Talos… | 他们的领导者 塔洛斯 |
[35:52] | …he’s after Iris. | 是伊里斯之后的继承者 |
[35:55] | -Why? -Because of her mission. | -为什么 -因为她的任务 |
[35:59] | Talos used to be part of a team that I worked with. | 塔洛斯以前和我是同一队工作的 |
[36:02] | What team? Where were they from? | 什么队伍 他们来自哪里 |
[36:06] | Olympus. | 奥林匹斯 |
[36:09] | Of course they were. It’s the salvation of all mankind, right? | 原来如此 那里是所有人类的救赎地 对吧 |
[36:15] | If you trust in that, | 要是你相信这些 |
[36:16] | don’t be surprised if I don’t have any trust in you. | 假如我根本不信你 也请不要惊讶 |
[36:19] | Tell you what. I won’t try to convince you about Olympus… | 告诉你这事 不是为了说服你相信奥林匹斯 |
[36:22] | …and you don’t worry about whether it’s the truth. | 还有 你也不用担忧它的真实性 |
[36:25] | Fine by me. | 我觉得没问题 |
[36:28] | What’s the mission? | 那又是什么任务 |
[36:31] | That’s classified. | 那是绝密的 |
[36:33] | Just when we were beginning to open up… | 正当我们准备打开心扉时候 |
[36:35] | I wanna tell you. Look… | 我也想告诉你 听着 |
[36:38] | …let’s just focus on getting through this alive. | 让我们集中精力渡过过当前这难关 |
[36:41] | I am focused. | 我很集中啊 |
[36:44] | -Are you ready? -We’re good to go. | -搞好了没 -可以出发了 |
[36:47] | I’ll navigate this time. | 这次我来开车 |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:53] | Citizens. | 市民们 |
[36:55] | I have the great pleasure to offer the news myself. | 我很荣幸 我可以在此为你们宣布一个消息 |
[36:58] | Last night, the city’s biggest criminal, Two Horns… | 昨晚 市里最大的罪犯 霍恩斯 |
[37:01] | …was killed with the help of Triton. | 在海王星的帮助下 已经被杀了 |
[37:05] | With this major accomplishment… | 有了这一重大成就 |
[37:07] | …we can now start to rebuild our world one city at a time. | 我们可以从现在开始 重新建造一个新的世界 |
[37:11] | Beginning here, the world’s greatest city, New York. | 从这里开始 世界上最伟大的城市 纽约 |
[37:20] | -Our boss gonna be okay? -He’ll be fine. | -我们的老大还好吧 -他没事 |
[37:23] | He was lucky, though. | 他很幸运 我想 |
[37:25] | Talos thinks he’s dead. | 塔洛斯认为他死了 |
[37:27] | That’s probably lucky too. | 这也挺幸运的 |
[37:34] | Did you find Briareos? | 你找到布里艾诺斯了吗 |
[37:36] | We know which way they went. | 我们知道他们去哪了 |
[37:41] | Stop. | 站住 |
[37:43] | We gotta find that girl. You saw Talos. He’s desperate. | 我们要去找那女孩 你看塔洛斯 他很绝望 |
[37:48] | And desperate means… | 绝望 那就意味着 |
[37:52] | I told you to be still now. | 我现在告诉你 |
[37:56] | Just shut up and fix me! | 给我闭嘴 快修好我 |
[38:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:06] | Come on. | 继续 |
[38:07] | No. Stop. | 不 站住 |
[38:10] | You should rest. | 你该休息下 |
[38:13] | I hope he comes back soon. | 我想快点回去 |
[38:14] | I love it when we play doctor. | 我喜欢当我的医生 |
[38:31] | Smells like you’re cooking again. | 闻起来像你又在做饭 |
[38:33] | You’re hilarious. You can thank Two Horns for tonight’s hot meal. | 你真搞笑啊 今晚的饭菜 你该感谢霍恩斯 |
[38:38] | Well, I can’t thank you. You can’t cook. | 真不知该怎么谢你 你又不会做饭 |
[38:41] | Never been a strong suit. | 其实没什么强的 |
[38:42] | -You’ve got others. -How’d it go? | -没发现有人啊 -怎么这样了 |
[38:47] | Nobody’s here anymore. | 这里已经没人了 |
[38:49] | Probably deserted since the war. | 战争之后 这里就被遗弃了 |
[38:57] | Did you find out where they’re from? | 你知道他们从哪来了吗 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure if I should tell you. | 我可以告诉你 但我不确定 |
[39:03] | Come on. Where? | 你说吧 哪里 |
[39:05] | They sald… | 他们说 |
[39:07] | -…they’re from Olympus. -Olympus? Really? | -他们从奥林匹斯来的 -奥林匹斯 真的 |
[39:10] | -So it’s real. -I doubt it. | -应该是真的 -我有所怀疑 |
[39:13] | He’s clammed up about everything. | 他对所有的事都保持缄默 |
[39:15] | I think the story about Olympus is just another smoke screen. | 我认为关于奥林匹斯的故事 只是又一个的烟幕 |
[39:18] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是的 有可能 |
[39:20] | But Olson’s parts… | 但是 奥尔森的身体 |
[39:23] | -…I’ve never seen anything like that. -You haven’t? | -我从来没见过这样的事 -你没有 |
[39:27] | Hey. We were wondering where you were. | 嘿 我们想知道你在哪里 |
[39:31] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到你要找的东西了吗 |
[39:43] | I’ll take the first watch. | 今晚我守上半夜 |
[39:46] | You try to get some sleep. | 你先去休息下 |
[39:50] | I’ll go check the town again. You, stay here. | 我再去巡视下 你 留在这里 |
[40:02] | The stars seem brighter than before the war, don’t you think? | 星星似乎比非核战争前更明亮了 你觉得呢 |
[40:06] | -I don’t really remember. -I do. | -我不记得了 -我记得 |
[40:10] | I remember my family. | 我记得我的家人 |
[40:12] | I remember Briareos when he wasn’t… | 我还记得幻想还未破灭时候 |
[40:16] | …disillusioned. | 的布里艾诺斯 |
[40:20] | -War has a way of doing that to people. -Yeah. | -战争就是如此折腾人 -是啊 |
[40:24] | But I know deep down, he’s still the same man I fell in love with. | 但是我深知 他仍然还是我深爱的那个男人 |
[40:28] | He’s still willing to fight for a good cause. | 他带着美好的动机去参与战斗 |
[40:33] | -Is that why he’s helping us? -I don’t know. | -这就是他帮助我们的原因 -我不清楚 |
[40:36] | Are you a good cause? | 你也怀有美好的动机吗 |
[40:39] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:42] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[40:46] | So tell me. Are you from Olympus? | 那告诉我 你也来自奥林匹斯吗 |
[40:49] | -Olson shouldn’t have sald anything. -Maybe not. | -奥尔森不会说什么的 -可能吧 |
[40:52] | But he did and I wanna know. | 实际上 他却说了 我很想知道 |
[40:54] | We’re on our way there. After we finish the mission. | 我们还在执行任务 等我们任务完成之后告诉你 |
[40:56] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. | 哦 天啊 我真不能相信 |
[41:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:02] | You’ve been there. Do you believe it’s what they say it is? | 你在这里 你相信他们说的这些吗 |
[41:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:08] | But I do know the old way of doing things will not build a better future. | 但我知道守旧的做事方式 对我们建造未来没好处 |
[41:14] | Without something like Olympus, mankind will fall. | 要是没有奥林匹斯 人类会失败的 |
[41:19] | I hate to break it to you, kid, but we falled. | 我讨厌打断你说话 但是 我们已经失败了 |
[41:22] | I’m reminded of it every day. The memory of what we built. | 我每天都被提醒着 我们所建造的记忆 |
[41:27] | The reality of what we destroyed. | 我们所摧毁的现实 |
[41:30] | How we are separated. | 我们的心如此分离 |
[41:33] | And how it never really happens. The mighty are never brought low. | 那是如此真实的发生过 勇者生存下来 |
[41:37] | And the weak just disappear. | 而弱者只能消失 |
[41:40] | People are greedy. | 人类是贪婪的 |
[41:43] | They want, money, land, power. | 他们想要金钱 土地 权力 |
[41:47] | Whatever it is that makes them feel like they’re better than someone else… | 他们想得到任何 他们认为能比别人优越的一切 |
[41:52] | …or more important. | 或者重要的一切 |
[41:55] | And so they lied and decelved. | 所以他们相互欺诈 |
[41:59] | Killed each other because of foolish pride… | 为了愚蠢的荣耀而相互杀戮 |
[42:03] | …then told themselves it was justified. | 然后告诉世人 这就是正义 |
[42:06] | But it wasn’t. | 但不是这样的 |
[42:09] | And in the end, we lost everything. | 以致最后 我们失去了一切 |
[42:16] | You hope for a place like Olympus… | 你把希望都托付在像奥林匹斯这样的地方 |
[42:20] | …and yet you give up on the world where you live. | 然而你却放弃了你所生活的世界 |
[42:25] | You can’t stay undecided forever, Deunan. | 你不能再优柔寡断了 杜南 |
[42:28] | -You have to make a choice. -About what? | -你得做出选择 -选择什么 |
[42:34] | either you accept the world as it is… | 要么接受这世界 |
[42:39] | …or you work to build a better one. | 要么让这世界变得更好 |
[42:48] | We still have a long road ahead. | 我们前面还有很长的路 |
[42:51] | I’m gonna get some sleep. | 我要去睡一下了 |
[42:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:57] | Night. | 晚安 |
[43:10] | Olympus. | 奥林匹斯 |
[43:30] | -Something’s coming. -What? | -有东西来着 -什么 |
[43:31] | A tank. Five kilometers from here, heading stralght to us. | 一辆坦克 离着5公里远 径直向我们驶来 |
[43:35] | -A tank? Where’s the chopper? -I’ve seen it before in the city. | -坦克 那直升机呢 -我之前在城市里见过 |
[43:38] | Iris, get up. | 伊里斯 起来 |
[43:41] | -What is it? -Trouble. | -什么事 -有麻烦 |
[43:43] | The chopper left for the city and now we see a tank. | 直升机飞走了 现在我们看见了一辆坦克 |
[43:46] | -You know what that means. -Two Horns. | -你知道这意味着什么的 -霍恩斯 |
[43:49] | Walt. You know who’s in that tank? | 等下 你认识坦克里面那人 |
[43:51] | Yeah, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[43:53] | We go way back. | 我们往回走 |
[43:54] | But what kind of history could he have with Triton? | 那么 他有的海王星又有什么渊源吗 |
[43:57] | Keep in contact. We’ll take care of them. | 保持联系 我们去打发他们 |
[44:01] | Here. You get inside and protect Iris. | 给 你进去保护伊里斯 |
[44:05] | We good? | 就这个 |
[44:09] | Here. | 给你 |
[44:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:13] | -Briareos. -What is it? | -布里艾诺斯 -干嘛 |
[44:16] | It can walt. We’ll talk later. | 不着急 我们迟点再说 |
[44:18] | Later? | 迟点 |
[44:20] | You really are an optimist. | 你真的是一个乐观的人 |
[44:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[44:31] | City tanks are usually pretty agile, but this one seems slow. | 城市坦克通常很敏捷 但是这一辆似乎很慢 |
[44:35] | You’d be slow too if you were carrying | 要是你带着两吨的霍恩斯 |
[44:37] | Two-Ton-Two-Horns around, right? | 你也会很慢的 不是吗 |
[44:39] | Good point. | 你说得对 |
[44:47] | Yeah, that’s them, all right. | 是的 是他们 好的 |
[44:51] | Why don’t you give them a big fat hello? | 为什么你不给他们打个热烈的招呼 |
[45:03] | He means business. | 他说这就是欢迎 |
[45:06] | They disappeared from the screen but I don’t think we got them. | 他们从屏幕上消失了 我们没能锁定他们 |
[45:09] | They jumped out before the grenade hit. | 在导弹爆炸前 他们跳开了 |
[45:12] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么 这不可能 |
[45:14] | Briareos doesn’t have the power to be that mobile. | 布里艾诺斯没有这移动速度的能量的 |
[45:23] | -Now what? -I was thinking… | -现在 怎么样 -我正在想 |
[45:25] | -…we blow the living shit out of them. -Oh, yeah, I like that. | -应该还他点颜色看看 -噢 好啊 我喜欢 |
[45:42] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[45:58] | He got away, chase him. | 他逃了 追他 |
[46:05] | Sniper fire, 11 o’clock. | 11点钟位置 狙击手射击 |
[46:07] | Big deal. It ain’t gonna hurt us. | 好样的 这就不能伤到我们了 |
[46:09] | -Now, stay focused on getting Briareos. -Emergency. | -现在 把注意放在抓布里艾诺斯上 -紧急情况 |
[46:25] | Do you think they’ll be okay? | 你认为他们还好吗 |
[46:28] | I think they’re both very capable. | 我认为他们都很棒 |
[46:39] | You’re making me waste my ammo, you hunk of junk. | 你在浪费我的弹药 你个垃圾 |
[46:45] | Holy shit! | 老天啊 |
[46:47] | I’m sick of his cat and mouse game. | 我已厌倦了他的猫鼠游戏了 |
[46:51] | Get the fast little honey out of the way now. | 现在 出去给我解决掉那小甜妞 |
[47:08] | Stay here. | 留在这 |
[47:11] | If something happens to me, tell them your mission. | 要是我出了什么意外 告诉他们你的任务 |
[47:14] | They’ll help you, I know it. | 我知道 他们会帮你的 |
[47:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:20] | But you’re gonna survive this. | 但你得活下来 |
[47:22] | Of course I am. I hear I’m an optimist. | 当然 我听说 我是个乐观的人 |
[48:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[48:18] | You little motherf. | 你小样啊 |
[48:34] | He fell. Get him. | 他掉下去了 抓住他 |
[48:37] | The rest of you, get back here. | 其余的人 都撤退回来 |
[49:25] | Careful. His sensors aren’t just for decoration. | 小心 他的传感器不是装饰用的 |
[49:32] | Briareos. | 布里艾诺斯 |
[49:34] | I have a deal for you. | 我有个交易和你谈 |
[49:37] | If you hand over the girl, I’ll forgive you for running off. | 要是你交出那女孩 我会原谅你的逃跑 |
[49:41] | Quite an offer, but I’ll have to pass. | 很公平 但是老子就不愿啊 |
[49:44] | Okay, but then I’ll just turn you into scrap and take the girl anyway. | 那好 这样我会把你变成废料 然后把那女孩带走 |
[49:49] | And if you’re scrap, you know what happens to Deunan. | 要是你死了 你知道杜南会怎样的 |
[49:53] | So you got to ask yourself: | 因此 你抚心自问 |
[49:54] | Is this girl you just met really worth it? | 这刚认识的女孩真的值得你这样做吗 |
[49:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:03] | So annoying. | 真令人讨厌 |
[50:08] | -Olson. -Who the hell was that? | -奥尔森 -谁他妈在那啊 |
[50:19] | Walt. Is that the girl? | 等下 是那女孩吗 |
[50:34] | Iris. | 伊里斯 |
[50:41] | Bri was right. | 布里是对的 |
[50:44] | You’re not as innocent as you look. | 你没有看起来那么懦弱 |
[50:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:52] | All right. Let’s get you out of this mess. | 好吧 让我们带你离开这糟地方 |
[50:58] | -You did good, Iris. -Thanks, you too. | -你做得好 伊里斯 -谢谢 你也是 |
[51:01] | Where’s Olson? | 奥尔森在哪 |
[51:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[51:10] | We make a good team. | 我们是支好队伍 |
[51:13] | I’m glad you think so. | 我很高兴你这样认为 |
[51:15] | We need to get out of here. Let’s move. | 我们得离开这里 走吧 |
[51:18] | We’ll go get the car. | 我去拿车 |
[51:21] | You still trust them? | 你依然还相信他们 |
[51:28] | She really saved our asses. | 她的确救了我们 |
[51:30] | She should have. She’s the one who got our asses into this. | 她应该的 是她把我们搅进这麻烦堆的 |
[51:33] | Still, better than doing jobs for Two Horns. | 不过 这也比为霍恩斯打工好啊 |
[51:35] | Just about anything is better than. | 干什么都比干那强 |
[51:41] | Iris. | 伊里斯 |
[51:42] | -No. -Iris! | -别 -伊里斯 |
[51:43] | No. No! | 别 别去 |
[51:46] | Deunan. Deunan. | 杜南 杜南 |
[51:53] | Deunan! | 杜南 |
[52:01] | -What about them? -Send them a gift. | -他们怎么处置 -给他们一份礼物 |
[52:08] | Run, now. | 跑 马上 |
[52:19] | No! | 不 |
[52:22] | There goes your last hope. | 你的希望殒灭了 |
[53:09] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[53:11] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[53:12] | My ear is ringing… | 我有点耳鸣 |
[53:16] | …but I think so. | 但没什么大碍 |
[53:20] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[53:33] | They couldn’t have gotten far. | 他们不会走太远的 |
[53:35] | Bri, they have a chopper. | 布里 他们有直升机 |
[53:37] | I can still trace Olson’s radio signal. | 我依然可以追踪奥尔森的电波信号 |
[53:41] | It’s getting weaker, though. | 虽然 信号越来越弱了 |
[53:45] | Deunan. | 杜南 |
[53:47] | -We’re gonna get her back. -Okay. | -我们去救她回来的 -好的 |
[54:06] | You’ve been very hard to find. | 你还真难找啊 |
[54:08] | All this effort for this? | 你做这么多 就为这个 |
[54:10] | You know what they say: good things, small packages. | 你知道他们怎么说的 好货 都沉底啊 |
[54:15] | And this little package is our key. | 而这个”好货”是我们的关键 |
[54:19] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[54:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[54:25] | I think you do. | 你知道的 |
[54:27] | You really think she’ll tell you? | 你真的认为她会告诉你吗 |
[54:29] | Maybe not. | 可能不会 |
[54:33] | But I bet you will. | 但我猜你会 |
[54:37] | Where is the weapon? | 武器在哪里 |
[54:38] | That wonderful toy that you want to destroy. | 你今天想要摧毁的那最神奇的玩具 |
[54:42] | Right. Like he’d tell you. | 对 像他和你说的那样 |
[54:45] | Give it up, Talos. | 放弃吧 塔洛斯 |
[54:46] | It’s over. | 玩完了 |
[54:48] | Always the same. | 结果都一样 |
[54:51] | Making simple things… | 别把简单的事情 |
[54:55] | …so very complicated. | 都复杂化了 |
[55:18] | You can’t. | 你不能这样 |
[55:21] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[55:23] | You used to know me better than that. | 你曾经是那么的了解我 |
[55:27] | Take her west. | 带她往西走 |
[55:33] | Walt. You have what you want. Please, don’t kill him. | 等下 你得到了你想要的 拜托 别杀他 |
[55:36] | People never get what they want. | 人类绝不满足他们当前想要的 |
[55:38] | You’ll find that out soon enough. | 你会很快就发现 |
[55:40] | That city is an idea that will never work. | 奥林匹斯仅仅只是一个临终的挣扎 |
[55:43] | Just like her cries. | 就像她的哭声一样 |
[55:46] | You’re wrong, Talos. | 你错了 塔洛斯 |
[55:48] | Perhaps I am wrong. | 可能 是我错了 |
[55:54] | -No! No! -Does it matter? | -不 不 -有关系吗 |
[55:56] | No! | 不 |
[56:04] | Olson! | 奥尔森 |
[56:06] | No! | 不 |
[56:24] | -You okay? -Of course I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -当然 我没事 |
[56:26] | -Where’s the girl? -Talos took her. | -那女孩去哪了 -塔洛斯带走了 |
[56:28] | What the hell is going on? | 他妈的现在什么情况 |
[56:30] | Get Matthews on the line. | 打电话给马修 叫他来 |
[56:31] | -Should I call for pickup? -No. | -我要叫辆车来吗 -不用 |
[56:34] | We’re going after those suckers. | 我们跟着那群傻瓜 |
[56:36] | After Briareos and Deunan? | 跟着布里艾诺斯和杜南 |
[56:38] | No. Talos. | 不 塔洛斯 |
[56:41] | He’s been nothing but trouble for me | 自从他来了我的城市后 |
[56:43] | since he came to my city. | 除了麻烦 什么都没有带来 |
[56:45] | Now he humiliates me like that? | 现在他还让我如此蒙羞 |
[56:48] | -We’re kind of outgunned. -You shut up and you man up! | -我们有资源优势啊 -闭上你的嘴 别八婆 |
[56:55] | It’s on now. | 就是现在 |
[57:01] | The signal’s getting stronger. | 信号越来越强了 |
[57:03] | We’re close. | 我们接近了 |
[57:04] | There’s nothing around here. | 这里可没有什么啊 |
[57:18] | Olson. | 奥尔森 |
[57:27] | No. | 不 |
[57:29] | -They killed him. -He’s a cyborg. | -他们杀了他 -他是个义体认 |
[57:31] | He’s still dead. | 他还是死了啊 |
[57:32] | Olson was a soldier. | 奥尔森是名战士 |
[57:34] | He knew the risks. | 他清楚风险所在 |
[57:36] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[57:38] | You think he’d want it to end this way? | 你认为他这样去得瞑目吗 |
[57:42] | We finish what he started. | 有始有终 我们去替他完成任务 |
[57:49] | I don’t think I can. | 我认为我不行了 |
[57:52] | -What? -It’s too much. | -干嘛 -背负太多了 |
[58:02] | The death. | 死亡 |
[58:05] | They could have taken her anywhere. It’s pointless. | 伊里斯有可能被带到任何地方 这样做是大海捞针 |
[58:14] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[58:16] | What? | 什么 |
[58:20] | I think I was wrong. | 我想 我错了 |
[58:24] | You weren’t wrong. You’re not wrong. | 你没错 你没有错 |
[58:26] | I was. | 我错了 |
[58:28] | I was living moment to moment. | 我生活的每分每秒 |
[58:30] | Not doing anything but surviving. | 除了苟存性命 什么都没做 |
[58:32] | That’s all we could do. | 那就是我们可以做到的 |
[58:35] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[58:37] | Olson died for something he believed in. | 奥尔森为了他的信条而死 |
[58:43] | It’s time for us to change, Deunan. | 杜南 这是我们改变的时候了 |
[58:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[58:48] | We need to make a choice. | 我们得做个决定 |
[58:52] | So we keep looking. | 为此我们一直寻觅 |
[58:54] | And maybe we don’t find Iris. | 或许我们不会找到伊里斯 |
[58:57] | Maybe we’ll be killed in the effort. | 或许我们白费努力 |
[59:00] | But we have to try. | 但至少我们尝试过 |
[59:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:16] | We try. | 我们去试试 |
[59:28] | His hand. | 他手里有东西 |
[59:33] | Bri, look. | 布里 看 |
[59:38] | What’s on it? | 里面会是什么 |
[59:40] | Whatever it is, it was so important | 不管是什么 应该很重要 |
[59:42] | he was willing to die for it. | 是足以让他愿意为之而牺牲 |
[59:49] | -Can you read it? -It’s the mission. | -可以读出来吗 -里面是一个任务 |
[59:52] | There’s some kind of bunker. Near here. | 这里附近有一些像碉堡的建筑 |
[59:55] | -What? -You remember how they believed… | -什么 -你记得说过他们的任务 |
[59:57] | -…their mission was so important? -Yeah. | -对于他们是那么重要吗 -记得 |
[1:00:00] | They undersold it. This isn’t gonna be easy. | 这些资料被读取过一遍 事情现在变得复杂了 |
[1:00:03] | It never is. | 从未觉得简单过 |
[1:00:52] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:00:53] | I’ll die before I tell you anything. | 我宁愿死也不告诉你任何东西 |
[1:00:55] | I can arrange that. | 这由我决定 |
[1:01:15] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[1:01:17] | So it seems. | 看起来是 |
[1:01:36] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:01:45] | -Nyx. -Yes, sir. | -尼克斯 -是的 长官 |
[1:01:47] | You four, stay here. | 你们四个 在这守着 |
[1:01:49] | The rest, follow me. | 剩下的 跟我来 |
[1:02:19] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[1:02:25] | Olson told me he and Talos worked together. | 奥尔森告诉我 他曾和塔洛斯一起工作过 |
[1:02:27] | Must’ve been when he found out about it. | 一定是塔罗斯找到这里了 |
[1:02:29] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[1:02:31] | We need to make sure he never actually finds it. | 我们得确保塔洛斯在那里找到武器前 |
[1:02:33] | -I think we can do it if we hit first. -How many are we looking at? | -给他们来个措手不及 -你能看到那有几个人 |
[1:02:37] | I could only confirm 14. That’s 15 with the pilot. | 我可以确定有14个 第15个是飞行员 |
[1:02:41] | -I was hoping for a challenge. -We have to be careful, Bri. | -这将会是一场恶战 -我们得小心 布里 |
[1:02:44] | They still have Iris. She could get hurt. | 他们挟持着伊里斯 她可能会受伤的 |
[1:02:47] | She’s not the one who’s gonna get hurt. | 她是不会受伤的 |
[1:03:34] | It looks incomplete. | 这看起来不完整 |
[1:03:37] | It’s a prototype, you see? | 它是一个原型 不对吗 |
[1:03:42] | Will it Work? | 那它有用吗 |
[1:03:44] | Of course it will. If not, | 当然有用 要不是 |
[1:03:45] | why would they send her | 为什么奥林匹斯派她来这 |
[1:03:47] | all this way to destroy it? | 想用尽所有办法毁灭它呢 |
[1:03:49] | How did you know about it? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[1:03:52] | It speaks. | 它说的 |
[1:03:54] | The information about this weapon | 关于这武器的说明 |
[1:03:56] | Is a top secret, even in Olympus. | 即使在奥林匹斯 这也是最高机密 |
[1:03:59] | -No. -Didn’t Olson tell you about me? | -不 -奥尔森没有告诉过你吗 |
[1:04:02] | He and I were sent from Olympus to do postwar cleanup. | 奥林匹斯派我和他 去做战后清理工作 |
[1:04:06] | But to try and disarm the world? | 这只是试图解除世界的武装 |
[1:04:09] | So futile and what a terribly misguided notion. | 这是多么的徒然 多么的误导 |
[1:04:13] | So I decided to activate this. | 因此 我打算激活这个 |
[1:04:17] | A weapon. | 这个武器 |
[1:04:18] | One that could realize my vision of a new world order. | 它会帮我实现”世界新秩序”的愿望 |
[1:04:23] | -And you… -I will never do anything to help you. | -而你 -我绝不会帮你任何事的 |
[1:04:27] | My only mission is to destroy that monster. | 我唯一的任务就是摧毁这怪物 |
[1:04:33] | I’ve had enough of your Olympus nonsense. | 我已经受够你对奥林匹斯的废话了 |
[1:04:37] | What you fall to understand is that people love war. | 你倒要理解的是 人类都喜欢战争 |
[1:04:41] | They make stories about it. | 他们造了很多关于战争的故事 |
[1:04:44] | They create larger-than-life heroes because of it. | 正因如此 他们创造了无数具有英雄色彩的历史 |
[1:04:48] | It’s human nature to romanticize war. | 人类的本性 使得战争变得浪漫 |
[1:04:51] | If we didn’t, life would be so desperately boring, | 要是没有战争 生命是如此的绝望和无趣 |
[1:04:55] | don’t you think? | 你认为呢 |
[1:04:56] | You and I are about to make this world very, very exciting. | 我和你 都会令这世界变得非常 非常的振奋人心 |
[1:05:24] | Hang on. | 抓稳了 |
[1:05:44] | Deunan? | 杜南 |
[1:05:49] | So resilient. | 多么顽强的生命 |
[1:05:51] | Show them they’re not. | 用这些机器 |
[1:05:53] | Use the machines. | 好好教训他们 |
[1:06:03] | Iris. | 伊里斯 |
[1:06:06] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[1:06:08] | Talos have her? | 塔洛斯带她走了 |
[1:06:13] | They’re bringing out the birds. | 他们用机器鸟进攻了 |
[1:06:24] | We’re gonna lose her. Damn it. | 我们跟不上了 该死的 |
[1:06:42] | Friend or foe? | 朋友还是敌人 |
[1:06:44] | Hard to say. It’s Two Horns. | 很难说 是霍恩斯 |
[1:06:48] | Two Horns? | 霍恩斯 |
[1:06:50] | This how you treat someone who just saved your ass? | 这就是你款待救命恩人的方式 |
[1:06:53] | -When you’re the one who’s doing it. -Jeez. | -我怎么知道你站哪一边 -老天 |
[1:06:55] | Try to do something nice for someone. So ungrateful. | 事情试试往好的那边想啊 你们真忘恩负义 |
[1:06:59] | What’s your game? | 你闹哪样啊 |
[1:07:00] | All right, you recycled smart car. | 拜托 你这再生的智能废铁 |
[1:07:03] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我来告诉你 我想要什么吧 |
[1:07:05] | I want the same thing you want. | 我和你都想要同一样东西 |
[1:07:07] | Three eyes and you still can’t see she doesn’t like you. | 你都有三只眼睛了 你还看不出她不喜欢你啊 |
[1:07:10] | A funny boy. | 哈哈 搞笑 |
[1:07:12] | Seriously, don’t quit your day job. | 说真的啦 别自己砸自己饭碗啊 |
[1:07:14] | -Can I kill him now? -Be my guest. | -我现在可以杀了他吗 -请便 |
[1:07:21] | Matthews? | 马修 |
[1:07:22] | And friend. | 和朋友啦 |
[1:07:25] | -How’s the power supply? -I deserve that. | -电力供应解决了 -我应受的 |
[1:07:27] | But Two Horns can be very persuasive. | 话说是霍恩斯说服我搞定这个的 |
[1:07:30] | Yeah. Point taken. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[1:07:32] | Consider it a peace offering. | 这简直就是上帝的杰作 |
[1:07:34] | Well, if it isn’t, I’m using it on you. | 好的 假如不是 我就把它用在你身上 |
[1:07:59] | All I had to do was… | 我要做的就是 |
[1:08:00] | retract the turbo drive from the subsection of the main lift. | 将涡轮驱动的主要分部进行提升和回缩 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:08:06] | Then that K-12 that Briareos gave me really came in handy. | 而布里艾诺斯给我的K12在此处就派上用场了 |
[1:08:20] | -Ready? -Let’s quit talking about it. | -好了 -我们可以大干一番了 |
[1:08:23] | Iris. | 伊里斯 |
[1:08:26] | The verification system is called “Iris.” | 这检验系统原来也叫”伊里斯”啊 |
[1:08:32] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[1:08:37] | Go. | 走 |
[1:08:50] | There’s nothing we can do from here. | 我们在这没什么事情可干啊 |
[1:08:52] | They have control. From inside. | 他们从内部获得了控制 |
[1:09:06] | Briareos! | 布里艾诺斯 |
[1:09:08] | Go! I’ve got this. | 别理我 这个我应付 |
[1:09:16] | Look. | 看着 |
[1:09:18] | Yes. Open your eyes, and see your future. | 对了 打开你双眼 看看你的未来 |
[1:10:00] | ALBS Arachnoid Class Land Battleship. | ALBS 蛛网膜类土地战列舰 |
[1:10:04] | Serial number, 000. | 系列号 000 |
[1:10:07] | System initiating. | 系统启动 |
[1:10:11] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[1:10:13] | It’s sad you don’t understand the reason why you were made. | 真可惜 你根本不知道你被造出来的真正用途 |
[1:10:18] | Engine ignition begun. | 引擎点火开始 |
[1:10:20] | All personnel should evacuate main chamber. | 所有人员的撤离主燃烧室 |
[1:10:23] | Engine ignition begun. | 引擎点火开始 |
[1:10:27] | You created a city and named it Olympus… | 你建造了一个叫奥林匹斯的城市 |
[1:10:30] | …believing that would make you all gods. | 相信这能让你超越众神 |
[1:10:49] | Iris. | 伊里斯 |
[1:10:50] | Deunan. | 杜南 |
[1:11:07] | Why can’t I get this under my control? | 为什么我控制不了这个 |
[1:11:11] | Hull breach verified. | 船体破裂了 |
[1:11:12] | Self-defense system protocol initiated. | 自我防御系统的协议开始 |
[1:11:15] | -No. -Hull breach verified. | -不 -船体破裂了 |
[1:11:16] | It’s too late, Talos. | 太迟了 塔洛斯 |
[1:11:18] | Nothing can stop it now. | 现在做什么都于事无补 |
[1:11:21] | Hull breach verified. | 船体破裂了 |
[1:11:52] | I’m on top. | 我赢咯 |
[1:12:15] | I think I like you. | 我想我喜欢你了 |
[1:13:04] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[1:13:06] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[1:13:12] | No. But you are. | 不 死的是你 |
[1:14:02] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[1:14:46] | That thing is a monster. | 那东西是个怪物 |
[1:14:49] | No wonder Talos wanted it. | 怪不得塔洛斯那么想得到它 |
[1:14:51] | What happened? Where’s Talos, and the girl? | 发生什么事 塔洛斯在哪 那女孩呢 |
[1:14:53] | Inside that weapon. | 在武器里面 |
[1:14:55] | But how are we gonna get up to it? | 但我们该怎么上去呢 |
[1:14:57] | What do you mean “we”? | 你的”我们”是什么意思 |
[1:15:05] | You haven’t told me your plan. | 你还没告诉我 你的计划呢 |
[1:15:07] | No time. You’re gonna have to trust me. | 没有时间了 你得相信我 |
[1:15:10] | Trust me. | 信我啊 |
[1:15:17] | So far your plan’s really working. | 到目前为止 你的计划还行 |
[1:15:20] | Hold tight, sweetie-pie. | 抓紧了 甜甜派 |
[1:15:32] | Briareos. | 布里艾诺斯 |
[1:15:41] | As I suspected. The exterior is not complete. | 我猜啊 那东西还不是完全体 |
[1:15:44] | Gotta be a weak spot somewhere. | 肯定有什么弱点 |
[1:15:47] | There. You see that? | 在那里 你看见了 |
[1:15:48] | -Two Horns, you got that? -Yeah, I can see it now. | -霍恩斯 你看见了吗 -行了 我现在看见了 |
[1:16:00] | She’s a little tight, but I’ll make it fit. | 那似乎有点远啊 让我再靠近些 |
[1:16:39] | Fire all missiles. | 发射导弹 |
[1:17:10] | -Are you on? -Kind of. | -你上去了吗 -算是吧 |
[1:17:13] | -Where’s Two Horns? -I don’t know. | -霍恩斯呢 -我不清楚 |
[1:17:19] | I couldn’t get close enough, but you’re in my range. | 我不能再靠近了 但是你在我的可控范围内 |
[1:17:22] | I’ll back you up from here. | 我会在这掩护你 |
[1:17:26] | Directly behind the main cannon. Can you see it? | 直接绕过主加农炮背面 你看见了吗 |
[1:17:29] | There’s an exterior shield. | 在它外部的有个保护盾 |
[1:17:31] | It’s not finished. That’s your in. | 但还未完成 那就是你的目标 |
[1:17:41] | Yes. If you can take out those defensive gun turrets, | 对了 假如你把那些防御炮塔都扫清了 |
[1:17:44] | you’ve got a clear path. | 你的道路就明朗了 |
[1:17:46] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:18:33] | -Thanks for dropping in. -Two Horns? | -谢谢拜访 -霍恩斯 |
[1:18:43] | Can you throw me into that hole? | 你能把我抛到那个洞里吗 |
[1:18:49] | You think I’m heavy? | 你认为我很重 |
[1:18:52] | That’s another debt you owe me! | 你又再次欠我一个人情啦 |
[1:19:11] | Leave it alone. | 别搅和 |
[1:19:12] | I thought you only wanted to control the weapon, not use it. | 我想你只是想控制那武器 而不是使用它 |
[1:19:16] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:19:18] | There are people up there. People you clalm you want to help. | 那里可是有人的啊 那些你想帮助的人啊 |
[1:19:21] | And I can help! | 我这是帮助他们啊 |
[1:19:23] | Once they understand the power I wield. | 但他们得知道我有力量才行啊 |
[1:19:26] | It’ll never work. | 你不会得逞的 |
[1:19:28] | I shot the last person that sald that. | 上次说这话的人 |
[1:19:31] | Then I threw him out of a plane. | 被我从飞机上扔下去了 |
[1:19:34] | Do you think he is still alive’? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[1:19:36] | Do you? | 你认为呢 |
[1:19:46] | Deunan. | 杜南 |
[1:19:52] | -I thought you were dead. -That makes two of us. | -我以为你死掉了 -我也一样 |
[1:19:56] | And Briareos? | 那布里艾诺斯呢 |
[1:19:58] | Oh, come on. What do you think? | 噢 拜托 你觉得呢 |
[1:20:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:20:04] | I didn’t want to cause you two any more trouble. | 我不想给你俩带来这么多麻烦的 |
[1:20:07] | Trouble? You and Olson… | 麻烦 你和奥尔森 |
[1:20:12] | You gave us purpose. | 你给了我们目标 |
[1:20:24] | Any way to stop this thing? | 有办法弄停这东西吗 |
[1:20:26] | I’m trying. | 我试试 |
[1:20:28] | I’m the one that made it come alive. | 我是那个唤醒了它的人 |
[1:20:30] | No, you didn’t. Talos did. | 不 你不是 塔洛斯才是 |
[1:20:33] | This Fortress won’t stop until it reaches New York City. | 这座城堡不会停止了 直到它达到纽约市 |
[1:20:37] | Once it gets there, it will self-destruct. | 一旦它到达那里 它就会自爆 |
[1:20:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:43] | This weapon is programmed for retribution. | 这武器的程序设计是为了惩罚 |
[1:20:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:20:48] | In case the country fell to its enemy. | 为了防止国家落入敌人手里 |
[1:20:53] | -I know a way. -What? | -我知道有一个办法 -什么 |
[1:20:56] | Can we talk to Briareos? | 我可以和布里艾诺斯说吗 |
[1:21:02] | Got it. elght minutes on the money. | 好的 八分钟之内 |
[1:21:03] | Generator at point-blank range. | 我得在射击范围内 一击即中 |
[1:21:06] | -Take my shot. -Yeah. | -发动机 -棒啊 |
[1:21:07] | Yes. Remember, we only have one chance. | 是的 记住 我们只有一次机会 |
[1:21:10] | One’s all I need. | 一次就够了 |
[1:21:12] | -Where’s Deunan? -She’s here. | -杜南在哪 -她在这 |
[1:21:14] | We finish this. | 我们会成功的 |
[1:21:16] | For Olson. | 为了奥尔森 |
[1:21:42] | Fortress right on course. | 堡垒在正前方行进 |
[1:21:46] | Almost in position. | 差不多就位 |
[1:21:49] | You’re the last one. | 你是最后一个咯 |
[1:21:50] | Go out big, baby. | 好好表现 宝贝 |
[1:21:53] | If we take out one more cannon, | 假如我们炸多一个加农炮 |
[1:21:55] | it should create a large enough opening for you. | 它能给你创造出一个足够大的开口 |
[1:22:08] | -It worked. -Yeah. | -奏效了 -是啊 |
[1:22:13] | No, it didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[1:22:41] | Briareos, can you see the target? | 布里艾诺斯 你看见目标了吗 |
[1:22:43] | Fifteen more seconds. | 十五秒钟 |
[1:22:45] | Get the hell out of there now. | 马上离开这里 |
[1:23:05] | Deunan. | 杜南 |
[1:23:23] | Iris, I can see the generator. | 伊里斯 我看见发电机了 |
[1:23:25] | Get out of there now. | 马上离开 |
[1:23:27] | What’s happening? Deunan? | 发生什么事了 杜南 |
[1:23:30] | Iris, open the door. | 伊里斯 开门 |
[1:23:33] | We gotta get out, now. | 我们要马上离开 |
[1:23:38] | What’s going on? Open it, now. | 发生什么了 打开它 马上 |
[1:23:42] | This machine will regenerate its shields unless I stay and keep them down. | 这机器会再形成保护盾牌 除非我下来让它停机 |
[1:23:46] | No, get out. | 不 出来 |
[1:23:48] | What’s the status? I’m losing my window. | 现在怎样了 我看不见东西 |
[1:23:55] | Bri needs a clear shot. I can give it to him. | 布里需要个机会直接击落 我可以给个他 |
[1:23:58] | We’ll find another way. Please. | 我们会找到方法的 拜托 |
[1:24:02] | Bioroid | 由人类志愿者提供遗传因子 以生物克隆技术配合机械术制造出的人造人 |
[1:24:02] | I am a bioroid. | 我是一个生化人 |
[1:24:04] | I was made for this mission. | 我为了这个任务而生 |
[1:24:07] | No. No, please. | 不 不 拜托 |
[1:24:12] | Good bye. | 永别了 |
[1:24:26] | We’re out. | 我们出去了 |
[1:24:27] | Well done, Iris. | 干得好 伊里斯 |
[1:25:07] | There’s so much I wanted to tell you. | 我有很多事情要告诉你 |
[1:25:13] | You gave me a reason. | 你给了我一个理由 |
[1:25:17] | You gave me hope. | 你给了我一个希望 |
[1:26:01] | So, what’s the take? | 你都带了些什么 |
[1:26:04] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[1:26:09] | Deunan, she died for something she believed in. | 杜南 她为了她的信仰而牺牲了 |
[1:26:13] | Knowing that doesn’t make it any easier. | 我知道 但我自己释怀不了 |
[1:26:17] | It never does. | 我理解 |
[1:26:37] | So where you off to now? | 你们这是要去哪啊 |
[1:26:43] | To find Olympus. | 去找奥林匹斯 |
[1:26:45] | Olympus? | 奥林匹斯 |
[1:26:47] | Turns out you are funny. Who knew? | 原来你这么有趣啊 谁知道啊 |
[1:26:51] | You know, we still have a debt to settle. | 要知道 我们之间还有债务要清还 |
[1:26:54] | You have got to be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[1:26:56] | Do I look like someone who jokes? | 我看起来像是在说笑吗 |
[1:27:07] | Just my way of saying thanks for getting my city back. | 我来是为了感谢你们救了我的城市的 |
[1:27:16] | -I thought it was destroyed. -Nothing I couldn’t handle. | -我以为它已经烂掉了 -没有东西是我修不好的 |
[1:27:25] | Now, drive carefully. | 顺风啊 小心驾驶 |
[1:27:27] | Traffic has been terrible lately. | 最近的交通很糟糕 |
[1:27:29] | Oh, and wear your seat belt. | 噢 记得带安全带 |
[1:27:31] | I hear there was a law once. | 我听说有法律规限了这一条 |
[1:27:53] | Think Two Horns has changed? | 你认为霍恩斯有改变吗 |
[1:27:56] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:27:58] | I guess not. | 我猜没有 |
[1:27:59] | Well, there’s always hope. | 好了 这里总是有希望 |
[1:28:02] | Hope. | 希望 |
[1:28:04] | What a concept. | 多么抽象啊 |
[1:32:35] | We lost Iris. | 伊里斯牺牲了 |
[1:32:37] | I know she was your bioroid. | 我知道她是你的生化人 |
[1:32:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:41] | She died in service of Olympus. It was a noble death. | 她为奥林匹斯而牺牲的 这是一种高尚的死亡 |
[1:32:45] | -And her mission? -It is complete. | -那她的任务 -完成了 |
[1:32:48] | The prototype is destroyed. | 原型机被摧毁了 |
[1:32:50] | And the humans who helped, should we retrieve them? | 那些帮助她的人 我们应该回报他们吗 |
[1:32:55] | No, not yet. | 不 还不必 |
[1:33:01] | They are like appleseeds. | 他们就像苹果核 |
[1:33:03] | Wherever they go, hope will sprout. | 无论他们去哪里 希望都会发芽 |
[1:33:06] | Others who are worthy are sure to follow. | 而这些 正是值得我们去跟进的 |