时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I love my Truck boys, | 我爱我们车上的汉子们 |
[00:05] | but what I need these days is quality female time. | 但我很需要高品质的女性时光 |
[00:08] | I think I’m going to stay with Severide for a while. | 我想再和西弗莱德一起多住一段时间 |
[00:10] | He’d never admit it | 他肯定不会承认 |
[00:11] | but he needs someone looking after him. | 但是他需要人照顾 |
[00:14] | I will be having drinks with the good doc | 我要和好医生 |
[00:16] | at The Aviary. | 去鸟舍酒吧喝酒 |
[00:18] | I had a great time with you last night, | 昨晚很愉快 |
[00:20] | but I’m not really looking for anything serious. | 但我最近不打算认真谈恋爱 |
[00:24] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[00:26] | You didn’t invite him? | 你没邀请他 |
[00:28] | I’m not giving up so easy. | 我不会这么轻易就放弃的 |
[00:36] | It’s not right out there, | 外面真是太冷了 |
[00:38] | I need a radiator and a coffee, stat. | 我需要暖气片和咖啡 冻死了 |
[00:41] | Ah, come on. It’s not that bad. | 拜托 没那么夸张 |
[00:42] | My first year on the job, | 我工作的第一年 |
[00:43] | there was this big ice storm that was so cold, | 有一场冰风暴 太冷了 |
[00:45] | the rigs didn’t even start. | 气罐都打不开 |
[00:46] | So you’re saying there’s still time for me | 所以你的意思是我还有时间 |
[00:47] | to get out of here and take a job down in Miami | 逃离这里去迈阿密找份工作 |
[00:50] | – or Bermuda? – No, don’t joke! | -或者百慕大 -没有 别乱说 |
[00:52] | I already lost one partner at the Caribbean. | 我已经在加勒比失去了一个伙伴 |
[00:53] | I’m not about to lose another one. | 我可不想再失去一个 |
[00:57] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[00:58] | I keep getting these calls from a blocked number. | 一个未知号码一直给我打电话 |
[01:00] | Three times a day, no messages. | 一天三次 没有发信息给我 |
[01:02] | Telemarketers found you. | 电话推销找上你了 |
[01:07] | Where’d you visit? | 你都去看了哪家 |
[01:10] | I can’t remember how many. | 我都记不清了 |
[01:11] | I must’ve toured, you know, half a dozen campuses | 我两天之内看了 |
[01:14] | in two days. | 五六家学校 |
[01:15] | State schools, private schools, liberal arts whatsits. | 公立的 私立的 文科什么的 |
[01:19] | Anyway, Lee Henry has a few notions | 李·亨利对于想去的学校 |
[01:21] | about where he wants to go | 有自己的想法 |
[01:22] | but I ain’t buying. | 但我不买账 |
[01:25] | I found out that his first pick is ranked as | 因为我发现他最想去的学校 |
[01:28] | a grade A party school. | 是有名的派对学校 |
[01:30] | Yeah, well, college is supposed to be fun. | 可是大学就是要有趣啊 |
[01:33] | I know my kid’s idea of fun | 我知道我孩子玩心很重 |
[01:34] | and there is no way that I am taking out a second mortgage | 我绝对不会用第二次按揭款 |
[01:37] | so that he could major in beer pong. | 让他去学一个喝酒专业 |
[01:39] | Wait, wait, wait. That was an option? | 等等 有这个专业吗 |
[01:41] | Well, I went to the wrong school. | 那我真是上错学校了 |
[01:44] | Hey, can I get in on that? | 能给我倒一点吗 |
[01:50] | Fun night? | 玩得开心吗 |
[01:53] | Oh yeah, um, I went out dancing | 对 我去和几个 |
[01:55] | with a couple of academy buddies, | 同学一起去跳舞了 |
[01:57] | it got real dumb in the best possible way. | 真是非常傻 |
[02:03] | Okay, everybody, | 各位 |
[02:04] | registrations for the Polar Plunge is now open. | 极地冬泳已经开始报名了 |
[02:07] | – Who’s in with me? – Awesome! | -谁要和我一起去 -太棒了 |
[02:09] | I’ve been wanting to do that for years, | 我想参加好几年了 |
[02:10] | I always end up on shift. | 总是撞到上班时间 |
[02:11] | Yeah, well, this year we are all clear | 今年我们都有空 |
[02:13] | and they have a special section for city services. | 他们为公共服务部门特设了比赛类别 |
[02:16] | I was gonna sign us all up as a group. | 我要把我们都报上去 组成一个队 |
[02:17] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[02:18] | I should already be in the system | 我应该已经报名在 |
[02:20] | under the Bucktown Winter Walrus Club. | 巴克顿冬季海象俱乐部的名单里了 |
[02:22] | Hey, what’s all this? | 你们说的是什么 |
[02:23] | Oh, it’s a big charity event. | 一个大型慈善活动 |
[02:24] | Basically, you jump into Lake Michigan. | 就是跳进密歇根湖里 |
[02:26] | In February. You’re joking. | 二月份吗 别开玩笑了 |
[02:29] | For why? | 为什么 |
[02:30] | I just said, for charity. | 我说了 是慈善活动 |
[02:31] | For crazy, you mean. | 疯狂活动吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, what do you say, Foster? | 你呢 福斯特 |
[02:34] | Do you wanna jump in with the rest of us? | 想和我们一起跳进去吗 |
[02:36] | Seriously, I love you folks, truly. | 我真的很喜欢你们 |
[02:39] | It’s a hard no. | 但我坚决拒绝 |
[02:41] | You guys are loco. | 你们都疯了 |
[02:44] | Engine 51, Ambo 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[02:46] | Structure fire, 99 North Racine. | 建筑火灾 拉辛北街99号 |
[02:49] | Main to 51, Engine 111 is on the scene. | 总部呼叫51号水罐车 111号水罐车在现场 |
[02:51] | Position yourself to cover Charlie side | 到达后请用水线 |
[02:53] | with a defensive line on your arrival. | 掩护查理一侧 |
[02:56] | Copy that! We’re only a few blocks away! | 收到 我们还有几个街区都到了 |
[02:58] | Ambo 61 is right behind us. | 61号救护车在我们后面 |
[03:05] | Would you look at that? | 你快看看 |
[03:06] | What’s this joker think he’s doing? | 这个家伙觉得他在干什么 |
[03:10] | So he’s trying to cut through traffic by riding our wake. | 所以他想通过跟着我们的尾流来钻来钻去 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna give him a blast of the horn. | 我要给他鸣个喇叭 |
[03:21] | Not budging. | 没有用啊 |
[03:22] | All right, I gotta call CPD, | 好吧 我来打给芝加哥警署 |
[03:25] | give this guy a ticket. | 给这家伙一张罚单 |
[03:30] | You know, people got this notion that– | 你知道 人们有这样的想法… |
[03:52] | All right, Ritter! | 好的 里特 |
[03:53] | – Yeah? – Stretch a hose | -怎么了 -把软管拉开 |
[03:55] | and get ready to douse this engine on my signal, | 准备好按我的信号给引擎灭火 |
[03:57] | but hold off until I get a good look. | 但在我看清楚之前不要行动 |
[03:59] | Yes, Lieutenant. | 是 副队 |
[04:09] | Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[04:16] | All right, Engine 51 to Main, | 51号水罐车呼叫总台 |
[04:19] | we’re at Wabash and Harrison. | 我们在巴什街和哈里森路的路口 |
[04:21] | Just got involved in a collision. | 刚刚卷入一场车祸 |
[04:24] | A guy, uh, clipped us from behind, | 一个人驾车从后面撞上我们 |
[04:25] | swerved into a parked car. | 突然转向一辆停着的汽车 |
[04:27] | Uh, looks like the driver is pinned in, | 看起来司机被困住了 |
[04:29] | we only got manual tools. | 我们只有手工工具 |
[04:30] | So we’re gonna need a truck company | 所以我们需要一支云梯队 |
[04:32] | to help with the extrication. | 来帮我们解救 |
[04:34] | – Copy that, 51. – Please… | -收到 51号 -拜托 |
[04:37] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[04:39] | Hold on, son. Don’t try to talk, we got you. | 挺住 孩子 别说话 我们帮你 |
[04:41] | We just need some time. | 我们只是需要一些时间 |
[04:43] | Lieutenant, we got a leak! | 副队 有泄漏 |
[04:45] | Should I spray it with the fog line? | 我应该喷洒水雾吗 |
[04:46] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s only gonna spread the problem. | 不不不 这样只会扩大问题 |
[04:49] | 51 to Main, where’s that truck company? | 51号呼叫总控制台 云梯队到哪儿了 |
[04:52] | Truck 68 is en route from quarters. | 68号云梯车正在从居民区开来的路上 |
[04:54] | ETA is five minutes. | 预计到达时间五分钟 |
[04:56] | All right, to hell with it. We’ll work with what we got. | 去他妈的 我们用现有工具施救 |
[04:59] | What, you’re going in there? | 什么 你要进去吗 |
[05:01] | This could light up at any second. | 这辆车随时可能着火 |
[05:03] | Just stay back, all right? | 别过来 好吗 |
[05:04] | You keep that fog line trained on me. | 你把水雾对准我 |
[05:06] | If this thing flashes, you blast me right in the chops. | 如果这东西着火 你就拿这个喷我 |
[05:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 副队 |
[05:16] | All right, listen. Easy, easy. | 听着 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[05:20] | Stay with me, you hear? | 别睡过去 听到了吗 |
[05:21] | All right, we need you to be focused on staying alive. | 我们需要你专注于生存 |
[05:27] | I can get you back home to your folks, okay? | 我会把你送回到你父母身边的 好吗 |
[05:30] | Please–am I gonna die? | 拜托 我会死吗 |
[05:37] | – We’re here! – Stay clear! | -我们来了 -别过去 |
[05:40] | We got a fuel leak. | 燃油正在泄漏 |
[05:42] | I almost got him. | 我马上就把他救出来了 |
[05:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:46] | Let’s get you out. Let’s go. | 我把你弄出去 走吧 |
[05:48] | Hey, I need a hand-off! | 我需要搭把手 |
[05:50] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:53] | He’s got trauma to his head and his neck, no collar. | 他的头和脖子都受了伤 没有护颈圈 |
[05:56] | Be careful with him! | 小心一点 |
[05:57] | Got him. Watch his head. | 抓住他了 小心他的头 |
[06:02] | I’ve got him. | 我抱住他了 |
[06:05] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[06:09] | All right, go now! | 好了 开始 |
[06:13] | – Got it? – Yeah! | -能行吗 -能行 |
[06:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:19] | I feel crepitus. | 我听到了捻发音 |
[06:20] | He has subcutaneous emphysema, we got to intubate. | 他有皮下肺气肿 我们需要给他插管 |
[06:23] | I’m already on it. | 我已经开始了 |
[06:28] | Oh, I know, I know. Just relax. | 我知道 我知道 放松 |
[06:31] | Hey, is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[06:33] | Well, he’s semiconscious and has a gag reflex, | 他现在半清醒 有呕吐反射 |
[06:35] | it’s causing him to resist the intubation. | 这让他排斥插管 |
[06:37] | Come on, buddy, be strong, all right? | 拜托 老兄 坚强一点 好吗 |
[06:39] | Help the medics do their job. | 让医护人员做他们的工作 |
[06:41] | It’s–it’s not working. He’s going to vomit. | 没用的 他要吐了 |
[06:43] | We need to push etomidate and sedate him now. | 我们需要给他注射依托咪酯和咪达唑仑 |
[06:45] | We don’t have that in our Regional system. | 在我们区的急救人员不准备这些 |
[06:47] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:49] | Okay, we improvise. 20 milligrams of versed, | 我们凑合一下吧 20毫克咪达唑仑 |
[06:51] | that’ll be enough to relax the muscle | 应该足以松弛肌肉 |
[06:52] | and get the tube in, right? | 方便插管 对吗 |
[06:53] | It’s outside of our protocol. | 这超过我们的标准量了 |
[06:54] | We’ll need telemetry approval from a physician. | 我们需要医生的远程批准 |
[06:57] | Here, I’ll call. | 拿着 我来打 |
[06:59] | How long is he gonna take? | 要花多久才能批准 |
[07:07] | I’m good to go now. | 我准备好了 |
[07:09] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[07:14] | No, you’re right. You should go for it. | 你是对的 继续吧 |
[07:25] | All right, let’s see if the tube’s in. | 好了 看看是不是插进去了 |
[07:36] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[07:38] | All right. | 好 |
[07:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:43] | – Lieutenant. – Yeah. | -副队 -嗯 |
[07:45] | Got a little ding on the bumper, nothing major. | 保险杠上被撞了一下 不严重 |
[07:48] | All right, | 好 |
[07:49] | I’ll call it in when we get back to quarters. | 回总部后我报上去 |
[07:53] | Guys, let’s clean this mess up! | 伙计们 把这里收拾了 |
[07:54] | – Come on, let’s go. – Got it. | -来吧 快点 -明白 |
[08:08] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:10] | Friend of mine over at 48 snuck us some VIP passes | 我在48号消防局的一个朋友给我们弄了几张 |
[08:14] | to the rescue equipment expo tomorrow. | 明天救生设备展览会的贵宾票 |
[08:16] | Get a first look at some of the new technical rescue stuff. | 抢先看看新型的救生设备 |
[08:19] | Figure we’d check it out | 我觉得我们可以去看看 |
[08:20] | then swing by Molly’s to catch the Blackhawks. | 然后去莫利酒吧看黑鹰队的比赛 |
[08:24] | Or… | 或者 |
[08:27] | Stay with me here, we do none of that | 跟我待在这儿 那些都不做 |
[08:31] | and have a night out instead. | 我们晚上出去玩 |
[08:33] | When was the last time you and I hit the town on a Friday night? | 上次我俩周五晚上去城里玩是什么时候的事了 |
[08:38] | Get back in the game. | 重返情场 |
[08:44] | Sold. | 成交 |
[08:48] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪儿吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, outside. | 对 去外面 |
[08:52] | No hat, no jacket. | 不戴帽子 不穿大衣 |
[08:54] | Look, if I’m doing this plunge, I’m going all out | 如果我要去冬泳 那我就要全力以赴 |
[08:57] | and I start prepping today. | 今天就开始备战 |
[09:01] | You make it sound like a challenge. | 听起来好像是个巨大的挑战 |
[09:03] | No, no not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[09:05] | Look, if you guys are too chicken to handle the elements, | 如果你们太怂应付不了 |
[09:07] | I promise I will not think less of you. | 我保证我不会轻视你们的 |
[09:10] | Huh, I see you, Kidd. I see you. | 我明白了 基德 我明白了 |
[09:13] | Wait, is this something we’re all doing? | 等等 我们都要这么做吗 |
[09:15] | Is–is there a vote? | 不能投票吗 |
[09:18] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[09:22] | We’re grabbing lunch outside for some reason. | 出于某些原因 我们要在室外吃午饭 |
[09:25] | Great, good stuff. | 好 真棒 |
[09:27] | I’ll meet you out there. | 我一会儿就去 |
[09:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:31] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 挺好的 |
[09:33] | It’s just a load of paperwork from the last call, you know? | 只是上个任务的报告太长 |
[09:38] | Figures, teenager smashes his car into our backside, | 想想看 一名青少年开车撞上我们的车尾 |
[09:42] | we pull him out, | 我们把他救出来 |
[09:44] | and I’m the one that’s got to explain it. | 我还得解释这一切 |
[09:47] | No good deed, am I right? | 好心没好报 对吧 |
[09:50] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[09:58] | What if you got, like, a wetsuit or something? | 如果你穿潜水服之类的呢 |
[10:00] | Help keep you warm. | 帮助你保暖 |
[10:01] | Brett, I don’t even like going in the water in the summertime. | 布莱特 夏天我都不爱下水 |
[10:04] | Way I see it, if the Lord meant for me to use that lake to swim, | 在我看来 如果上帝想让我在湖里游泳 |
[10:07] | he wouldn’t have invented the booze cruise. | 他就不会发明游轮酒宴了 |
[10:10] | Damn, I could’ve sworn I left my charger in here. | 该死 我发誓我把充电器放在这里了 |
[10:15] | – Where’s everybody going? – Lunch. | -你们去哪儿 -吃午饭 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna see what that’s all about. | 我去瞧瞧这是怎么回事 |
[10:23] | Enjoy, I’m gonna check my car real quick. | 好好享受 我去我的车里找一下 |
[10:25] | See you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[10:26] | Hey guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:32] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我没想吓到你 |
[10:34] | – What are you doing here? – I’m just checking in. | -你来这干什么 -只是来看看你 |
[10:36] | It’s been about a week, I’ve given you some space. | 差不多一周了 我给了你空间 |
[10:39] | I thought I’d just swing by and see how you feel | 我想过来看看你是否愿意 |
[10:41] | about giving things another shot. | 再给我们一个机会 |
[10:43] | Maybe, uh, dinner tomorrow night? | 也许明天晚上一起吃晚饭 |
[10:46] | You asked me already. | 你已经问过我了 |
[10:47] | I know | 我知道 |
[10:49] | and I know that you weren’t really into it at the time | 我知道你现在没准备好 |
[10:51] | but I just… | 但我… |
[10:53] | like I said, I don’t give up so easy. | 就像我说的 我不是轻易放弃的人 |
[10:55] | Wait, have you been calling me, | 等等 是你一直在用 |
[10:57] | like, from an unlisted number? | 未知号码打给我吗 |
[11:01] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[11:04] | Anyway, look, there is this fantastic Italian spot. | 不管怎样 我知道一家很棒的意大利餐馆 |
[11:07] | It’s on East Grand, it’s got a great wine list. | 在东大街上 那里的酒不错 |
[11:10] | It’s old school Chicago. | 老派芝加哥风格 |
[11:12] | Yeah, Jim, I–I’m just not feeling it, okay? | 吉姆 我对你没有感觉 好吗 |
[11:17] | Nothing’s changed | 没什么改变 |
[11:20] | and just so you’re aware, | 和你说一下 |
[11:21] | I don’t find any of this romantic or cute. | 我一点都不觉得这行为浪漫或者可爱 |
[11:24] | So please, asking nicely, back it up. | 所以我好好地拜托你 走开 |
[11:28] | Oh, oh, yeah. Heard loud and clear. | 好 听到了 听得很清楚 |
[11:32] | Sorry to get in your space. | 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[11:36] | But just–for what it’s worth. | 但是… 不管怎样 |
[11:42] | I think you’re making a huge mistake. | 我认为你在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[11:48] | But that’s your prerogative, right? | 但那是你的特权 对吗 |
[12:00] | All right, a little bit more and we’ll be all good. | 好了 再来点就够了 |
[12:03] | Where’d you find this thing? | 你从哪找到的这玩意 |
[12:04] | Oh, it’s, uh, in storage, it’s an old hazmat recon pool. | 在仓库 是个旧的危险品检查池 |
[12:07] | It’s perfect, right? | 很完美 对吧 |
[12:08] | Oh, might’ve been a little more perfect in July or August, | 在七月或八月的话可能更完美 |
[12:11] | but hey. | 但是也行吧 |
[12:12] | Okay, that should be good. | 好了 应该挺好 |
[12:15] | Who wants to go in first? | 谁想先进去 |
[12:18] | I just had lunch, should wait at least an hour. | 我刚吃了午饭 至少应该等一个小时 |
[12:21] | Come on, you guys, if we can’t deal with this | 拜托 伙计们 如果我们连这都应对不了 |
[12:23] | how are we gonna handle Lake Michigan? | 我们怎么能搞定密歇根湖 |
[12:25] | Guys, get this. | 伙计们 听我说 |
[12:27] | I’ve been texting with my cousin from Krasnoyarsk. | 我一直和我在克拉斯诺亚尔斯克的表哥发信息 |
[12:29] | It turns out he’s a professional ice swimmer! | 原来他是个专业的冰泳者 |
[12:33] | That is 100% something you just made up. | 那绝对是你编的 |
[12:35] | No, no, it’s true. I swear to God. | 不 不 是真的 我发誓 |
[12:38] | Anyway, I told him what we were doing | 不管怎样 我和他说了我们在做的事 |
[12:40] | and his advice, first and foremost, | 他给我们的建议是 首先 |
[12:43] | was to focus on breathing techniques. | 要注意呼吸技巧 |
[12:46] | Apparently, most people don’t know this | 很显然 大多数人不知道 |
[12:48] | but the heart is the body’s most important source of heat, | 但心脏是身体热量来源的最重要的部分 |
[12:52] | and so, if we were to learn how to breathe | 所以如果我们学会怎么呼吸 |
[12:56] | and activate the heat in our hearts… | 激活我们心脏的热度… |
[12:59] | Should I reign this in? | 我应该插手吗 |
[13:00] | Not until you take a turn. | 等轮到你的时候再说吧 |
[13:03] | Listen, I was thinking about tomorrow night. | 我在想明天晚上的事 |
[13:05] | Thought we could hit some of our old stomping grounds. | 我们可以去原来去的那些地方 |
[13:07] | Joe’s on Weed Street, the Red Ivy. | 维德街的乔吧 红藤 |
[13:10] | Sports bars? | 体育吧 |
[13:11] | Why? What were you thinking? | 怎么了 你怎么想 |
[13:13] | Something else. | 我想的是别的 |
[13:15] | Like what? | 比如 |
[13:17] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[13:32] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[13:34] | Just got a call from headquarters | 刚接到总部的电话 |
[13:35] | wanting a debrief on the accident. | 想要事故汇报 |
[13:38] | You got the incident report there? | 你这里有事故报告吗 |
[13:39] | Yep, proofing it now. | 正弄呢 |
[13:44] | Should I be concerned? | 我应该担心吗 |
[13:45] | – No, not at all. – All right. | -不用 完全不用 -好吧 |
[13:47] | The victim’s family is in contact with the department, | 受害者的家人已经和局里联系了 |
[13:50] | they’re appreciative of all our efforts. | 他们很感激我们的努力 |
[13:52] | This is just good housekeeping. | 只是内务处理而已 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | Wasn’t anything I could do. | 没什么我能做的 |
[14:02] | The way he was riding our wake, | 他开车的方式 |
[14:05] | you know, there wasn’t a half a car length between us. | 我们之间的距离连半个车长都没有 |
[14:08] | Hey, you saved the boy’s life. | 你救了他的命 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:17] | Bonehead kids. | 毛头小子 |
[14:20] | Been keeping us in business since time began, right? | 从来就是这种人在不停地给我们找事 对吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:37] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这啊 |
[14:39] | What are you doing heading out in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[14:41] | I was just trying to rest. | 就是想休息一下 |
[14:43] | Well, you are missing out. | 好吧 你错过好戏了 |
[14:46] | Cruz set up the kiddie pool filled with cold water, | 克鲁兹弄了个儿童池装满冷水 |
[14:48] | they’re timing each other and no one’s lasted five seconds. | 他们在互相计时 但没人能坚持过五秒钟 |
[14:51] | It’s worth checking out. | 绝对值得一看 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I can imagine, um… | 嗯 我能想象… |
[14:55] | I think I’m just gonna read. | 我只想看会书 |
[14:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:06] | You should consider coming to the plunge, | 你应该也去看看极地冬泳 |
[15:11] | even if you don’t go in. | 就算你不跳 |
[15:14] | I know you like your space, | 我知道你想有自己的空间 |
[15:17] | I totally respect that. | 我也完全尊重这一点 |
[15:19] | I do, but… | 真的 但是… |
[15:23] | being a part of 51, | 作为你在51队的搭档 |
[15:24] | it goes beyond what we do on the calls. | 我们不仅仅一起出警 |
[15:29] | We show up for each other, on and off shift. | 不管是否在值班 我们都互相照应 |
[15:33] | That might sound like something people just say | 这些话别人可能只是随口说说 |
[15:36] | but not here. | 但在这里不是 |
[15:38] | Not in Boden’s firehouse. | 在博登的消防队里不是 |
[15:41] | Main to Ambo 61. | 总部呼叫61号救护车 |
[15:44] | P.I.C. Brett. | 这里是急救主管布莱特 |
[15:46] | Got a call from Lakeshore, | 我们接到了湖畔医院的电话 |
[15:47] | non-emergency, asking you to check in. | 非紧急情况 希望你们可以去一趟 |
[15:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:05] | Ambo 61? | 61号急救队 |
[16:07] | Yes. I’m Sylvie Brett, | 是的 我是希尔薇·布莱特 |
[16:08] | this is Emily Foster. | 这位是艾米丽·福斯特 |
[16:09] | Dr. Alan Buchner, I’m the representative | 我是艾伦·布赫纳医生 是湖畔医院的 |
[16:12] | for the EMS Medical Consortium here at Lakeshore. | 紧急医疗服务医学联合会的负责人 |
[16:15] | Can we talk for a moment? | 我们能聊一会吗 |
[16:17] | Of course, uh, what is this about? | 当然 发生什么事了 |
[16:20] | Please. | 请跟我来 |
[16:23] | I want you both to know | 我希望你们明白 |
[16:24] | that I’ve invited you here as a courtesy. | 我请你们过来是出于礼貌 |
[16:29] | You have a right to know that an anonymous complaint | 你们有权知道这里有 |
[16:32] | has been filed against you. | 针对你们的匿名投诉 |
[16:35] | Uh, hold on. What–what kind of complaint? | 等等 是什么样的投诉 |
[16:38] | Apparently there’s a pattern of concern | 显然有人对于你们 |
[16:41] | about the state of care your patients are receiving | 在把病人送到我们的急诊室之前 |
[16:43] | prior to their arrival in our Emergency Department. | 对他们进行护理的方式有些担心 |
[16:46] | Due respect, Doctor, | 恕我直言 医生 |
[16:47] | I’ve been delivering patients here for years. | 我已经往这里护送了好几年病人了 |
[16:50] | Foster trained as a medical resident in this hospital. | 福斯特也是在这个医院培训为住院医师的 |
[16:52] | We are more than qualified… | 我们绝对有资格… |
[16:54] | Be that as it may, | 即便如此 |
[16:56] | the complaints I’ve received are serious enough to warrant | 我收到的投诉的严重性已经足以批准 |
[16:58] | professional oversight of your run sheets moving forward, | 对你们的登记表进行专业监管 |
[17:01] | as well as a comprehensive review of your calls | 并对你们过去五个月的出警 |
[17:04] | for the past five months. | 进行全面审查 |
[17:06] | In other words, since I arrived at Ambo 61. | 换句话说 就是从我到61号急救队开始 |
[17:10] | Am I right? | 没错吧 |
[17:11] | I understand your concern. | 我理解你的担心 |
[17:14] | It’s never easy to face a charge like this, | 面对这样的指控绝对不是容易的事 |
[17:17] | but the fact is that all CFD paramedics | 事实上所有芝加哥消防部的护理人员 |
[17:20] | operate on a license granted by the EMS Consortium | 都是取得伊利诺伊州紧急医疗服务联合会 |
[17:24] | of the State of Illinois. | 颁发的许可证后才可以工作 |
[17:26] | If we feel there’s cause, we will revoke it. | 如果理由充分 我们会吊销许可证 |
[17:38] | I think you’re making a mistake. | 我觉得你犯了个错误 |
[17:40] | Those were his exact words, there is no doubt in my mind | 那是他的原话 我很确定 |
[17:43] | Dr. Shaw is the one doing this to us. | 这肯定是肖医生干的 |
[17:45] | Why didn’t you notify me? | 你们为什么不事先通知我 |
[17:47] | And what was I supposed to say, Chief? | 我该怎么说 队长 |
[17:51] | I mean, yeah, it was upsetting, | 我是说 没错 这让人难过 |
[17:53] | but I thought it was over with. | 但我以为事情已经结束了 |
[17:55] | That he’d got it out of his system. | 这已经超出他的管辖范围了 |
[17:56] | I never expected for him to go this far. | 我没想到他会这么过分 |
[17:59] | So what are our options? | 所以 我们有什么选择 |
[18:01] | Can we appeal to the CFD? | 我们可以向芝加哥消防局申诉吗 |
[18:03] | It’s not a department matter. | 局里管不了 |
[18:05] | We don’t have jurisdiction over medical licensing. | 我们对医学许可没有管辖权 |
[18:07] | Shaw knew that, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 肖知道这一点 |
[18:10] | That’s why he went the route he went because he’s got pull. | 所以他才这么做 因为他被我拒绝了 |
[18:13] | I’ll bet the EMS board doesn’t even know | 我肯定紧急医疗服务联合会的人 |
[18:15] | they’re being played by him. | 根本不知道他们是被利用了 |
[18:16] | Oh, they will. I’ll see to it. | 他们会知道的 我保证 |
[18:19] | I may not have any authority over your licensing | 我可能无权干涉是否吊销你们的许可证 |
[18:21] | but I’m not about to let you be the target of harassment. | 但我不会让你们成为骚扰的目标 |
[18:27] | Hang tight. | 别泄气 |
[18:29] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会帮你们的 |
[18:33] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[18:36] | We appreciate it. | 太感谢了 |
[18:48] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一句道歉 |
[18:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:52] | Because you don’t deserve to get caught up in my drama. | 因为没有理由让你卷入我的纷争中 |
[18:56] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[18:57] | Foster, trust me, I would never hold you responsible | 福斯特 相信我 我绝不会 |
[18:59] | for the actions of some jerk. | 因为某个混蛋的行为而怪罪你 |
[19:02] | Besides, it comes with the territory | 再说了 这也属于 |
[19:04] | of being Paramedic in Charge. | 急救主管的工作范畴 |
[19:05] | We’re in it together. | 我们一起承担 |
[19:07] | What goes for you, goes for me. | 对你有益的 也对我有益 |
[19:08] | Full stop. | 就这样 |
[19:11] | Not every PIC would see it like that. | 不是所有急救主管都会这么想 |
[19:15] | Means a lot. | 对我来说很重要 |
[19:17] | I got your back, we all do. | 我支持你 我们都一样 |
[19:28] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:30] | What’s with the steam? | 这热气是怎么回事 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | Are we training or are we training? | 我们是在训练吗 |
[19:39] | Okay, all right, we can do that. | 好吧 可以 我们能做到 |
[19:41] | Wait, you’re both going all cold? | 等等 你俩都洗冷水澡吗 |
[19:43] | – Oh yeah, all cold, baby. – Oh yeah! | -对 全冷水 上吧 -没错 |
[19:50] | Oh, this is not right! | 这太离谱了 |
[19:56] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:01] | When you said it was a nightclub in Canaryville, | 你说夜店在卡纳维勒的时候 |
[20:02] | I thought you were joking. | 我还以为你在开玩笑 |
[20:03] | Nah, it’s just for the weekend. | 不 只有周末有 |
[20:05] | It’s a pop up. | 是个快闪店 |
[20:06] | A what? | 是个啥 |
[20:09] | Wrong way. | 走错方向了 |
[20:16] | What’s up, man? | 最近怎样 兄弟 |
[20:17] | What’s up, my man? It’s been a minute. | 怎么样 伙计 有阵子没见了 |
[20:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[20:19] | Good friend, Matt, fellow firefighter. | 我的好朋友 马特 消防员同事 |
[20:21] | – Cool, I got you. – All right, thanks. | -交给我吧 -好的 谢谢 |
[20:25] | What’s up? | 嗨 |
[20:38] | Right? | 不错吧 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[20:41] | I’ll grab us a table. | 我去找个位子 |
[20:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:55] | You look lost. | 你看上去很迷茫 |
[20:58] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:00] | I–I–I’m not really much of a club guy. | 我不常来夜店 |
[21:03] | It’s an adjustment. | 还在适应中 |
[21:04] | Well, let’s help you adjust. | 我来帮你适应吧 |
[21:06] | Going for a classic or one of our specialty drinks? | 想来点传统的 还是我们的特色饮料 |
[21:09] | – Such as? – Chili hibiscus la paloma. | -比如 -辣味木槿白兰鸽 |
[21:12] | Trust me on this, I won’t steer you wrong. | 相信我吧 我不会忽悠你的 |
[21:15] | Hit me. | 来吧 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:40] | So describe this training, what exactly are you doing? | 讲讲你们的训练吧 究竟在做什么 |
[21:43] | Oh, training is not really the right word. | 准确来说不是训练 |
[21:45] | It’s more like, uh, physical conditioning. | 更像是 身体调试 |
[21:47] | Helping our bodies to adapt to the elements | 帮助我们的身体更好地适应 |
[21:49] | so that we’re prepared for whatever we’re facing | 为冬泳当天将要面临的状况 |
[21:50] | on the day of the plunge. | 作好充分的准备 |
[21:51] | – Like Navy SEALs. – Like Navy SEALs. | -就像海军陆战队 -就像海军陆战队 |
[21:55] | Ah, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | Well, that’s commitment. I’ll give you that, Cruz. | 你真的很投入 克鲁兹 |
[21:59] | Well, I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不想泼冷水 |
[22:01] | but none of what you’re doing is actually gonna help. | 但你们所做的那些都不会起作用 |
[22:06] | What? | 什么 |
[22:06] | Yeah, Cruz, the body can’t adapt its ability | 没错 克鲁兹 人的身体是无法 |
[22:09] | to regulate temperature. | 调节温度的 |
[22:10] | It does not work like that. | 人体机能不这么运作 |
[22:13] | Then why are we freezing our butts off taking cold showers? | 那为什么我们还要冻坏屁股去洗冷水澡呢 |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:34] | I met with Dr. Buchner, it did not go well. | 我见了布赫纳医生 不太顺利 |
[22:38] | Dr. Buchner been reviewing your run sheets. | 布赫纳医生在看你的工作表 |
[22:42] | There was a concern about | 对最近一次任务中 |
[22:43] | the car accident from last shift, the teenager. | 遭遇车祸的少年产生了一些质疑 |
[22:47] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[22:48] | When we brought him in, he was in as good a condition | 我们已经尽力做到 |
[22:50] | as anyone could’ve hoped for considering the circumstance. | 当时情况下最好的急救了 |
[22:52] | No one is disputing that. | 没有人不同意这一点 |
[22:54] | Their concern involves your decision | 他们的质疑在于 |
[22:57] | to use a medication beyond the parameters of its intended use. | 你决定用的某种药物剂量超出了标准额度 |
[23:01] | – The versed. – That’s my understanding. | -镇静剂 -这是我的理解 |
[23:03] | They’re saying it requires prior approval. | 他们说需要预先审批 |
[23:06] | A–any doctor worth their salt would’ve–would’ve | 任何称职的医生都会 都会 |
[23:08] | given a green light without a second thought. | 毫不犹豫地批准 |
[23:11] | Well, apparently, one of their physicians on staff disagrees. | 很明显 其中有个医生不同意 |
[23:14] | Shaw. | 肖 |
[23:16] | He didn’t say, but– | 他没说 但是 |
[23:18] | Look, without evidence of harassment, | 没有他骚扰你的证据 |
[23:22] | it is your word against his. | 就只有你们双方各执一词 |
[23:25] | I know exactly who they’re going to trust. | 我知道他们会相信谁 |
[23:57] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[24:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[24:03] | What’d you do to your car? | 你的车怎么了 |
[24:05] | The back bumper? | 后保险杠 |
[24:07] | – What? – There’s a dent! | -什么 -凹进去了 |
[24:10] | That happened, like, two months ago. | 那大概是两个月前的事 |
[24:11] | I was backing out of a garage– | 我在倒车出库 |
[24:13] | And you weren’t paying attention. | 你没注意 |
[24:14] | Were you futzing with the radio? | 你是不是在调收音机 |
[24:16] | Talking on the phone to your friends? | 还是在跟你朋友打电话 |
[24:19] | No, Dad, I swear I was– | 没有 爸爸 我真的 |
[24:21] | Gimme the keys! | 给我钥匙 |
[24:22] | You lost your driving privileges. | 你不能再开车了 |
[24:23] | Your mother can take you to school for the rest of the year. | 今年你妈妈会送你上学 |
[24:25] | – That’s nuts. – Go get your keys! | -疯了吧 -去拿钥匙 |
[24:35] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:38] | Do you know what he did to his car? | 你知道他的车怎么了吗 |
[24:41] | Yes, two months ago. He barely– | 知道 两个月前 他就是 |
[24:45] | Yeah, how does it make a difference when it happened? | 什么时候撞的又有什么关系 |
[24:48] | Christopher, lower your voice. | 克里斯托弗 声音小一点 |
[24:52] | You can’t keep coddling him, Cindy. | 你不能一直溺爱他 辛迪 |
[24:55] | He is gonna be out there in the world soon, | 他很快就会进入社会 |
[24:57] | he’s gonna be getting in God-knows-what kind of trouble | 谁知道他会遇到什么麻烦 |
[25:00] | ’cause he figures that somebody will always be there | 因为他总以为会有人帮他 |
[25:02] | to bail him out, | 解决问题 |
[25:04] | but I swear, one day he’s gonna screw up in a way | 但可以肯定 有一天他会犯下 |
[25:08] | that he can’t take back | 无可挽回的错误 |
[25:10] | and if you keep making excuses for him, | 如果你继续帮他找借口 |
[25:14] | that’s on you. | 最后就是你的责任 |
[25:41] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[25:43] | Not completely broken but certainly in need of repair. | 还没有彻底损坏[崩溃] 但需要修复 |
[25:48] | That’s the one for the record books. | 这句是记录册上的话 |
[25:51] | It’s good to find my limits. | 能发现自己的局限性也挺好 |
[25:53] | Had a blast, of course, but… | 虽然受了点打击 但是 |
[25:56] | obviously we can’t keep carrying on the way we used to | 看来我们不能一直用 |
[25:58] | when we were fresh out of the academy, right? | 刚出学院时那种撩妹方式 对吗 |
[26:00] | Hey Kelly, mind grabbing me a glass too? | 凯利 能帮我也拿一杯吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[26:11] | Sorry, you were saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[27:11] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:12] | Nah, just checking him. | 不用 就看看他 |
[27:14] | I was at the scene of the accident. | 我当时在事故现场 |
[27:18] | You’re a firefighter. | 你是消防员 |
[27:21] | I’m sorry, my wife and I haven’t had a chance | 抱歉 我妻子和我还没来得及 |
[27:22] | to follow up with the insurance. | 处理保险的事 |
[27:24] | I’m not here about that, no. | 不是因为这事 不是的 |
[27:28] | You don’t have anything to apologize about. | 你不用觉得抱歉 |
[27:32] | I’m just here to stop by, I guess, because… | 我就过来看一下 因为 |
[27:38] | I got a son too. | 我也有个儿子 |
[27:40] | Noah’s age. | 跟诺亚这么大 |
[27:44] | Doctors say there’s a good chance he’ll recover, | 医生说他有很大机会康复 |
[27:46] | but no idea how long it’ll take to get back on track | 但不知道要多久才能回到正轨 |
[27:49] | or how it’s gonna impact his life. | 也不知道会不会影响以后的生活 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:56] | You can’t control any of that. | 这你们也控制不了 |
[27:59] | But now you’re here. | 但现在你在这 |
[28:02] | He’s safe | 他很安全 |
[28:04] | and he’s surrounded by the best care he can get. | 而且这里有最好的医护 |
[28:12] | Hospitals can be a maze, | 医院有时候让人晕头转向的 |
[28:15] | there’s good people here and I know a lot of them. | 我跟这里的一些医务人员很熟 |
[28:20] | So this is my card, my personal number. | 这是我的名片 我的私人号码 |
[28:25] | All right, if you need any help | 如果你需要帮忙 |
[28:27] | advice, anything, night or day, | 需要建议 不管什么事 白天还是晚上 |
[28:30] | you give me a call, okay? | 打电话给我 好吗 |
[28:42] | So these are all of our run sheets | 这些是你来51队之后 |
[28:44] | since you arrived at 51. | 所有的登记表 |
[28:45] | I’ve got October through December, | 我这里是十月到十二月的 |
[28:48] | you take the last two months. | 最近两个月交给你 |
[28:49] | What am I supposed to do with these? | 我要拿这些干什么 |
[28:51] | Just comb through, look for anything that might | 浏览一遍 看看有没有什么线索 |
[28:53] | send up a flag so we can anticipate what’s coming. | 让我们了解一下接下来会发生什么 |
[28:55] | What about the issue from last shift, the versed? | 上次排班出的事呢 咪达唑仑 |
[28:58] | I just want to make sure it’s not the tip of the iceberg. | 我只是想确保那不是冰山一角 |
[29:00] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[29:03] | What are those sticks they hit themselves with? | 他们用来打自己的棍子是什么 |
[29:06] | That’s a banny venik, | 那是桑拿桦叶 |
[29:07] | it’s a broom made from birch leaves. | 是用桦叶绑成的棍子 |
[29:09] | It secretes an aromatic oil, it’s really good for the skin. | 会分泌有香味的精油 对皮肤特别好 |
[29:12] | What is this we’re into now? | 我们这是要干什么 |
[29:13] | Otis is trying to get us to go to a Russian Bath House. | 奥蒂斯想让我们去一家俄国桑拿房 |
[29:15] | A banya. They have one in University Village. | 是俄罗斯蒸浴 在大学村有一家 |
[29:18] | My cousin says he does it before every ice swim. | 我表哥说他每次冰泳之前都会去 |
[29:20] | Just a solid hour alternating hot and cold. | 花一小时时间进行冷热交替 |
[29:24] | It’s like I can smell the sweat coming through the screen. | 感觉我都能隔着屏幕闻到汗味 |
[29:26] | Well, but I thought Dr. Rhodes said that | 好吧 但我记得罗德斯医生说过 |
[29:28] | there’s no way to condition a body for the Polar Plunge. | 根本没有办法在身体上为冬泳做准备 |
[29:31] | Who are you going to trust, | 你打算信任谁 |
[29:32] | a surgeon or a professional Siberian ice swimmer? | 外科医生 还是职业西伯利亚冬泳家 |
[29:35] | Is this a serious question? | 你是认真在问我吗 |
[29:44] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[29:51] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[29:54] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:59] | Morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[30:01] | Hello, Cin. | 早啊 辛迪 |
[30:02] | Is Christopher around? | 克里斯托弗在吗 |
[30:05] | He was supposed to bring these college brochures with him | 他本来要带着这些大学宣传册看一看的 |
[30:07] | to look at, but he left them at home. | 但是落在家里没拿 |
[30:11] | He called in late. | 他说会晚点到 |
[30:12] | I–I think he took a detour. | 他应该是去办其他事了 |
[30:14] | Yeah, he swung by Chicago Med to visit that teenager. | 对 他去芝加哥医院看望那个年轻人了 |
[30:19] | Which teenager? | 哪个年轻人 |
[30:20] | The kid he pulled out of that car crash last shift. | 他上次排班从车祸里救出来的孩子 |
[30:24] | Boy’s still in intensive care. | 他还在紧急救护病房里 |
[30:28] | Right. | 好 |
[30:31] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:35] | Hey Emily, uh, this is Jim. | 艾米丽 我是吉姆 |
[30:38] | Hear you’re having some trouble with the EMS Consortium. | 听说你在急救队中心最近再在找你麻烦 |
[30:41] | Oh, that’s gotta be a pain, but I think I can help. | 你肯定很烦 不过我应该可以帮忙 |
[30:44] | If you want me to jump in and fight for you, | 如果你希望我帮你出点力 |
[30:46] | I wouldn’t be opposed. | 我不会介意 |
[30:48] | Anyway, call me. | 有空打给我吧 |
[30:50] | We can grab a cup of coffee, talk it through. | 我们可以喝杯咖啡 聊一聊 |
[30:53] | Take care. | 保重 |
[30:54] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[30:56] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我该怎么处理 |
[30:57] | Can we turn this over to the board? | 能把这个上交给董事会吗 |
[30:59] | And say what? | 我们能说什么 |
[31:00] | That he offered to put in a good word? | 说他主动提出要美言几句吗 |
[31:02] | They’re not gonna hear what we hear. | 他们不会像我们一样理解这段话 |
[31:03] | You let me get into this again with Dr. Buchner. | 你让我再跟布赫纳医生谈一谈 |
[31:05] | No, I’m tired of this. | 不 我受够了 |
[31:07] | Tired of–of letting him set the terms | 我不想放任他来制定规则 |
[31:09] | and I’m tired of dragging other people into my business. | 我受够了把其他人牵扯进我的事情里 |
[31:11] | Okay, I understand, | 好 我理解 |
[31:13] | but stop for a moment, take a breath. | 但你先等等 冷静一下 |
[31:17] | Whatever your next move, | 无论你下一步打算怎么做 |
[31:18] | you have to consider the unintended effects. | 一定要考虑这会带来什么后果 |
[31:23] | Truck 81, Ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[31:25] | wellness check, 2930 S. Trumbull Ave. | 健康检查 特朗布尔小区2930号 |
[31:36] | Show us the way. | 带路吧 |
[31:39] | I woke up and the roof was leaking. | 我醒来发现屋顶漏水了 |
[31:41] | I could hear the running water | 还听到了水流的声音 |
[31:42] | so I ran upstairs to see if everything was okay. | 于是我上楼想看看发生了什么 |
[31:45] | Been knocking for ages, but no answer. | 敲了很久门 都没人来应 |
[31:47] | Any chance your neighbor is out? | 有没有可能邻居出去了 |
[31:49] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[31:51] | Quinton’s car is right outside, works the graveyard shift. | 昆顿的车停在外面 他是看守墓园的 |
[31:54] | Has a tendency to come home at the break of dawn | 他总是会在早晨回来 |
[31:56] | and get his load on. | 再喝一杯 |
[31:59] | It’s not my business, but it’s hard not to notice. | 这不关我的事 但很难不注意到 |
[32:02] | Let’s take it. | 撞门吧 |
[32:08] | – Fire department. – It’s freezing in here. | -消防局 -这里好冷 |
[32:10] | And no surprise, all the windows are open. | 很正常 窗户都开着 |
[32:12] | Fire department, call out. | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[32:22] | Here he is. | 他在这里 |
[32:30] | He must’ve passed out drunk and froze. | 他肯定是因为喝醉酒晕过去然后被冻僵了 |
[32:33] | Not feeling a pulse. | 没有感觉到脉搏 |
[32:35] | With his core temperature that low, | 他的核心温度这么低 |
[32:36] | maybe he still has a chance, right? | 应该还有救吧 是吗 |
[32:38] | Depending on how long he’s been in there. | 那要看他在这里呆了多久 |
[32:39] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[32:40] | All right, let’s get him out then. | 行了 把他带出去吧 |
[32:43] | All right, let’s get him up. | 来 把他扶起来 |
[32:46] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数到三开始 一 二 三 |
[32:52] | – Ready? – Yup. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[32:54] | Grab his head. | 扶好他的头 |
[32:56] | Okay, I’ll start compressions. | 好了 我要开始心肺复苏了 |
[33:09] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[33:13] | Come on! | 快醒过来啊 |
[33:14] | There’s no rhythm. | 没有心跳 |
[33:16] | Come on, come on. He’s not done. | 拜托拜托 他还没死 |
[33:19] | Foster. | 福斯特 |
[33:21] | He’s not done. | 他还没死 |
[33:22] | One, two, three, four, five, | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[33:25] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten, | 六 七 八 九 十 |
[33:35] | One, two, three, four, five, | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[33:38] | six, seven, eight, | 六 七 八 |
[33:40] | – nine, ten, – Foster. | -九 十 -福斯特 |
[33:41] | 11 12 13 14 15 11, 12, 13, 14, 15– | |
[33:46] | We got him, he’s coming around. | 救回来了 他醒了 |
[33:49] | Hey sir, are you okay? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[33:52] | You’re okay, just breathe. | 你没事了 保持呼吸就好 |
[33:59] | Breathe, it’s okay. | 保持呼吸 没事了 |
[34:01] | Go get the stair chair. | 去把折叠椅拿来 |
[34:03] | Just breathe. Breathe, breathe. | 保持呼吸 呼气 吸气 |
[34:13] | Damn, how long was he out before you got there? | 在你们到之前 他晕倒多久了 |
[34:15] | Well that’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[34:16] | Anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours? | 半小时到几小时不定 |
[34:18] | Well, congrats. | 那还真是走运 |
[34:19] | Not every day you bring a man back from the dead. | 你可不是每天都能把死人救活的 |
[34:29] | – How you feeling? – Glad we do what we do. | -感觉如何 -为我们所做的事感到高兴 |
[34:36] | stop for a sec. | 等一下 |
[34:41] | I’ll meet you back at the rig. | 我们车里再见 |
[34:43] | Foster? | 福斯特 |
[34:45] | Give him hell. | 给他点颜色看看 |
[34:50] | Dr. Shaw. | 肖医生 |
[34:51] | – If he… – You don’t see me? | -如果他… -你没看见我吗 |
[34:53] | That’s how we’re gonna play this? | 你就打算用这招对付我 |
[34:54] | Okay, excuse me, this is not the place for this. | 抱歉 但这里真不是说这件事的地方 |
[34:56] | Oh no, no, no. I’m pretty sure it is | 不不不 我很确定这里就是 |
[34:57] | because every woman in this department | 因为在这里工作的每位女性 |
[34:59] | deserves to know exactly what kind of man | 都应该知道和她们共事的 |
[35:01] | they’re working with. | 是一个什么样的男人 |
[35:02] | – Should I call security? – That’s not necessary. | -我要叫保安吗 -没必要 |
[35:05] | You wanna throw your last chance away? | 你想放弃你的最后一次机会吗 |
[35:07] | Right here, in front of everyone? | 在这里 在众人面前 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, is that a threat? | 不好意思 这算是威胁吗 |
[35:09] | Like the one you made when you came by my firehouse | 就跟你那次到我们消防局来 |
[35:12] | begging me to go on a second date? | 求着我跟你去第二次约会那样吗 |
[35:15] | Maybe you can intimidate other women like that, | 也许你可以用这种方式威胁其他女性 |
[35:17] | bully them into staying silent | 逼得她们不得不保持沉默 |
[35:18] | and doing what you want them to do, but that is not me, | 然后让她们按你的意愿行事 但我可不是她们 |
[35:21] | not by a long-shot. | 你这招在我这里一点用都没有 |
[35:22] | So come on, go ahead, | 所以来吧 放马过来 |
[35:25] | come at me with all you got, won’t matter. | 有什么招数都用出来吧 没关系 |
[35:29] | I don’t need you or some EMS board to tell me | 我不需要你或者什么急救董事会来告诉我 |
[35:32] | how good a paramedic I am. | 我是多么优秀的一个护理人员 |
[35:38] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 我还是让你继续工作吧 |
[35:40] | Looks like your boss wants to have a little chat. | 看来你的上司想跟你谈谈 |
[35:51] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[35:52] | The look on his face? | 他脸上那个表情啊 |
[35:53] | I want to bottle that and keep it on a shelf at home. | 我真想用瓶子装起来带回家摆在架子上 |
[35:56] | You! | 你 |
[35:58] | Where the hell do you get off coming at me | 你到底哪来的胆子 |
[36:00] | in front of the entire hospital? | 到医院众人面前羞辱我 |
[36:02] | Do you even comprehend what you just did in there? | 你知不知道你刚刚都做了些什么 |
[36:04] | – Hey, step back. – I’m not talking to you! | -你给我退后 -我没跟你说话 |
[36:07] | You have no idea the kind of pull | 你根本不知道 |
[36:09] | that I have in this building. | 我在这里有多大的影响力 |
[36:10] | When I’m done, you won’t be able to administer so much | 只要我动手 你在整个伊利诺伊州 |
[36:12] | as an aspirin anywhere in the state of Illinois. | 连片阿司匹林都别想管了 |
[36:20] | Did you do this? | 是你叫的吗 |
[36:22] | Never hurts to have a little extra backup. | 叫点后援总没有坏处 |
[36:24] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你们是在逗我吧 |
[36:26] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[36:27] | I understand you have a problem with one of my paramedics. | 我知道你和我手下一名急救人员发生了矛盾 |
[36:30] | – No, this is between me and– – All of us. | -不 这事是我和… -我们所有人 |
[36:33] | See, when you come after one of my paramedics, | 你攻击我们的急救人员 |
[36:37] | you come after all of us. | 就等于攻击我们所有人 |
[36:44] | Chief? | 队长 |
[36:46] | I know you can handle yourself, Emily. | 我知道你能处理好自己的事 艾米丽 |
[36:48] | I’m just here to let everybody know | 我只是来告诉所有人 |
[36:50] | that harassment of any paramedic | 我们绝不容忍任何人 |
[36:53] | will not be tolerated. | 来骚扰我们的急救人员 |
[36:54] | Not now, not ever. | 现在不会 以后也永远不会 |
[36:58] | So, you were saying? | 所以 你之前说什么来着 |
[37:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:46] | What’s this? | 你在干吗 |
[37:49] | I’m cleaning the car. | 洗车 |
[37:51] | I’m–I’m really sorry, Dad. | 真的对不起 爸爸 |
[37:54] | And I–I got enough money saved up from summer work too. | 我暑期工也攒到了足够的钱 |
[37:58] | So I think it’s enough to get it fixed. | 应该够修车的 |
[38:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:23] | I shouldn’t have come down so hard on you the other night. | 那天晚上我不该那样吼你 |
[38:28] | I want you to know that I trust you. | 我想让你知道 我相信你 |
[38:32] | But I’m never gonna stop worrying about you, | 但我也永远不会停止对你的担心 |
[38:37] | understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:44] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[38:46] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[38:50] | The curfew still stands! | 宵禁没有取消 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:07] | I was way out of line. | 是我过界了 |
[39:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:14] | I stopped by the firehouse. | 我去了消防局 |
[39:17] | They told me everything. | 他们全都告诉我了 |
[39:38] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:42] | Any, uh, any last minute advice from your cousin? | 你表哥有没有给你什么最后的建议 |
[39:45] | One word, vodka. | 一个词 伏特加 |
[39:48] | I’m starting to think he might not know what he’s talking about. | 我现在觉得他可能也不知道自己在说啥 |
[39:50] | Foster was right, we’re all nuts. | 福斯特说得对 我们都是疯子 |
[39:52] | How long do we have to go in for? | 我们要进去待多久 |
[39:53] | As long as you can handle it. | 待到不能再待为止 |
[39:55] | If you wanna have a go at my five minute record, | 如果你想挑战我的五分钟纪录 |
[39:57] | you’re welcome to try. | 就尽管一试吧 |
[39:59] | Okay, let’s be clear, | 好了 我先把话说明白 |
[40:01] | we are here for charity, we are here to have fun. | 我们来这里是为了慈善 是要玩得尽兴 |
[40:03] | Don’t want to see anybody pushing past their limits. | 我不想看到任何人太过挑战自己的极限 |
[40:05] | I expect to see every single one of you on duty next shift. | 下一轮班我要看到你们所有人 |
[40:08] | All that being said, | 该说的已经说了 |
[40:10] | let’s show those lightweights over at 21st district | 给21分局那些小鸡仔们看看 |
[40:13] | what we can do! | 我们的能力 |
[40:18] | I can’t believe it. You’re here! | 真不敢相信 你竟然来了 |
[40:21] | Family shows up, right? | 家人当然要来 不是吗 |
[40:23] | You all were there for me, I’m here with you. | 你们都去支持了我 我也要来支持你们 |
[40:26] | Well, there’s a spectator’s section over there. | 那边有观众区 |
[40:28] | I think they have outdoor heaters set up. | 好像安装了室外暖气 |
[40:29] | Oh, no. I’m–I’m not here to spectate. | 不 我可不是来当观众的 |
[40:37] | – All right, are we gonna start this thing or what? – Yeah! | -到底要不要开始了 -要 |
[40:40] | Next up we have representatives | 接下来是 |
[40:42] | from the Chicago Fire Department, Firehouse 51! | 芝加哥消防局的代表 51号消防队 |
[40:47] | Swimmers, take your positions! | 各位泳者 各就位 |
[40:48] | This is fine. | 很好 |
[40:50] | Ready, set, go! | 预备 冲 |