时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What’s your story? | 你到底有什么故事 |
[00:05] | If we’re gonna be partners, I need to know. | 因为如果我们要当搭档 我需要知道 |
[00:07] | I was a surgical resident. | 我曾经是一名住院医生 |
[00:08] | I cheated on my boards and got kicked out. | 我对上级撒谎 被开除了 |
[00:12] | Good to see you, man. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:13] | Good to see you, Ritter. | 我也是 里特 |
[00:14] | Hey, maybe you noticed | 也许你注意到了 |
[00:15] | I’m not with Engine 37 anymore. | 我不在37号水罐车干了 |
[00:16] | You’ll get a permanent assignment soon enough. | 你很快就会分配到固定的岗位的 |
[00:19] | I have a suggestion for your Engine Lieutenant. | 我想推荐一个人来当水罐车副队 |
[00:21] | I won’t let Jerry Gorsch call the shots. | 我绝不会让高尔什在我的队里 |
[00:24] | You need to make the best choice for the house. | 你要为你的消防队做最好的选择 |
[00:27] | I am proud to announce | 我很荣幸地宣布 |
[00:29] | Christopher Herrmann will be taking over | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼将继任 |
[00:31] | as the next Lieutenant on Engine 51. | 成为51队的副队 |
[00:42] | Those bugles look good on you… | 这些号角你戴着挺好看的 |
[00:45] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[00:49] | They feel good. | 感觉就很棒 |
[00:59] | What do you got going on today? | 你今天想干点什么 |
[01:00] | You plan on just hanging out around here? | 你准备在这里转一整天吗 |
[01:04] | Unless we get a call. | 除非有人打电话报警 |
[01:05] | Well, yeah, but no plans to… | 好吧 但你不打算 |
[01:08] | go to headquarters, the supply people, | 比如去一趟总部 帮点忙 |
[01:10] | giving expert testimony, | 提供专业帮助 |
[01:12] | you know, nothing like that? | 你不干点这种事吗 |
[01:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:16] | One of my best friends from high school is in town. | 我高中的一个死党来这里了 |
[01:19] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[01:20] | And I really want you to meet him. | 我真的很想让你见见他 |
[01:22] | I mean, he’s basically like my twin brother. | 他就跟我的双胞胎哥哥一样 |
[01:25] | He’s–he’s the best. You’re gonna love him. | 他是最好的 你会喜欢他的 |
[01:28] | Let me know when he gets here. | 他到的时候记得通知我 |
[01:30] | I will. | 没问题 |
[01:34] | Empty every length of 2 1/2 out of the hose bed | 把每个水带箱里的管子都拉出二分之五 |
[01:37] | and flake it off down the apron. | 然后在地上摊平 |
[01:39] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[01:41] | Maybe you forgot, | 兴许你忘了 |
[01:42] | but we dropped the lines last shift. | 但我们在上一个轮班已经放下来过了 |
[01:44] | And then they were used on two calls. | 然后又用来救了两场火 |
[01:47] | Drop ’em again. | 再放一次 |
[01:52] | You’re a real ball-buster, Lieutenant. | 你还真是新官上任三把火啊 副队 |
[01:54] | It’s standard procedure | 标准流程上就是这么要求的 |
[01:56] | to inspect the hose beds every shift. | 我们要在每次轮班后检查水带箱 |
[01:58] | They know that. | 他们也知道的 |
[02:00] | He’s just testing the new guy | 他只是在糊弄新官 |
[02:01] | to see what he can get away with. | 想趁机偷个懒罢了 |
[02:03] | Maybe they don’t like taking orders | 也许 他们只是不想让一个 |
[02:05] | from someone coming off truck. | 已经退下来的人来发号施令而已 |
[02:07] | Nobody likes taking orders, period. | 没人喜欢被别人指手画脚 从来没有 |
[02:09] | My youngest decided that | 我最小的儿子 |
[02:11] | he wanted to go to school today dressed as Spider-Man. | 今天决定他要扮成蜘蛛侠去上学 |
[02:13] | I told him to change | 我让他换件衣服 |
[02:15] | and he threw a tantrum. | 他倒给我发了一通脾气 |
[02:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:18] | And I didn’t have time to argue, | 然后就是 我没工夫跟他吵 |
[02:20] | so he went to school dressed as Spider-Man. | 他就还是扮成蜘蛛侠的样子去上学了 |
[02:24] | Engine 51, Truck 81. | 51队 81号水罐车 |
[02:26] | All right, let’s break it and go. | 行了 收拾东西出发 |
[02:44] | – Mouch. – Otis. | -穆奇 -奥蒂斯 |
[02:46] | Primary search on one. | 对一楼进行初步搜查 |
[02:47] | Kidd, with me. | 基德 你跟着我 |
[02:50] | All right, it looks like a one-roomer. | 好了 看上去只有一间房着火 |
[02:51] | Let’s get a quick hit on it. | 咱们赶紧速战速决 |
[02:53] | Grab the crosslay. | 拿上交叉捻 |
[02:58] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[03:03] | Strike. | 敲 |
[03:15] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:19] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:25] | Clear the doorway. | 清干净门口 |
[03:28] | Heads up, Captain, | 小心 队长 |
[03:29] | – we’ll knock it down for you! – Go! | -我们先去灭火 -上 |
[03:38] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:47] | We got one! | 找到一个 |
[03:50] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我说话吗 |
[03:53] | Truck 81 has an adult male, | 81号云梯车发现一名成年男子 |
[03:55] | bringing him out the A-side. | 现在把他带离A区 |
[03:57] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[03:58] | I don’t know. Let’s turn him over. | 不知道 让我们把他翻过来 |
[03:59] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三就开始 一 二 三 |
[04:19] | I got a pulse. Let’s get him in. | 还有脉搏 把他送上救护车 |
[04:25] | What the hell happened to him? | 他是怎么回事 |
[04:27] | Those weren’t thermal burns. | 那些可不是烧伤 |
[04:30] | Okay. Let’s get ready for overhaul. | 准备详细检查 |
[04:34] | Looks like something exploded in here. | 看起来这里有什么东西爆炸过 |
[04:37] | Don’t smell any gas. | 没闻到汽油味 |
[04:39] | Should we get the monitor just in case? | 我们要看看监控来确保万无一失吗 |
[04:41] | This wasn’t gas. | 事故原因不是汽油 |
[04:42] | The appliances are all still intact. | 电器都还好好的 |
[04:45] | This looks like the blast point. | 这里看起来像爆炸点 |
[04:48] | V-pattern, upward and outward. | V字形 向上方和外部延伸 |
[04:51] | Curtains caught fire and then it spread from there. | 先是窗帘着了火 然后火势蔓延 |
[04:53] | Guy’s hands were missing, | 那家伙的手没了 |
[04:55] | which means that he could have been holding whatever exploded. | 也就是说他可能用手拿着爆炸物 |
[04:58] | Could be a homemade pipe bomb. | 可能是自制炸弹 |
[05:10] | Yeah, these are charred on the inside. | 这些东西从内部烧焦了 |
[05:13] | This was the bomb casing. | 这些是炸弹外壳 |
[05:15] | Well, it looks like he tried to put the fire out. | 看起来他曾经试图自己灭火 |
[05:17] | This is from the extinguisher. | 这是灭火器上的保险 |
[05:22] | But, uh, where’s the canister? | 但是 灭火器的罐子去哪儿了 |
[05:27] | That’s not from a fire extinguisher. | 这个保险不是灭火器上的 |
[05:33] | That’s from a grenade. | 这是手榴弹的保险 |
[05:37] | 81 to Main requesting Bomb Squad | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 需要拆弹小队 |
[05:39] | and police response at 982 North Alfred. | 以及警察 地址北阿尔弗雷德街982号 |
[05:43] | Bomb Squad? | 拆弹小队 |
[05:44] | A grenade exploded. | 一枚手榴弹爆炸了 |
[05:45] | For all we know, there’s more inside. | 据我们所知 里面还有更多 |
[05:47] | Nobody goes back in. | 禁止人员进入 |
[05:48] | You got it, Captain. | 好的 队长 |
[05:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing, Barnes? | 你在干什么 巴恩斯 |
[06:00] | Re-bedding the supply line. | 重新放一下水管 |
[06:01] | What? No. | 什么 不对 |
[06:03] | Reconnect to the hydrant first | 你应该先接好消防栓 |
[06:05] | and fill up the booster tank. | 然后再加满胶管供水罐 |
[06:06] | We can fill up at 51. | 我们可以回队里再装 |
[06:09] | What if we get another call on the way back, huh? | 要是回程途中又有任务怎么办 |
[06:25] | Ritter! | 里特 |
[06:27] | Missed you at the picnic. | 我在野餐会上可想你了 |
[06:28] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[06:30] | Who’s this, huh? | 这个小家伙是谁啊 |
[06:31] | Oh, this is Tuesday. | 这是星期二 |
[06:33] | I adopted her a few weeks ago. | 我在几周前收养了她 |
[06:35] | You know why Dalmatians are firefighter dogs, don’t you? | 你知道为什么大麦町犬可以当消防用犬吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, they were bred to run with horses. | 因为它们本就是被培育成来和马赛跑的犬种 |
[06:39] | That’s right. And now, | 没错 现在 |
[06:41] | they get to be lazy | 他们都变懒了 |
[06:42] | and ride in trucks and eat treats all day, | 乘着大车每天吃好吃的 |
[06:44] | don’t you? Yeah, you do. | 是吧 你也是 |
[06:47] | Tuesday. Off. | 周二 下来 |
[06:48] | She knows “Sit” And “Stay.” | 她听得懂”坐下”和”待着” |
[06:50] | But that’s about it. | 就这么多了 |
[06:51] | Eh, she’s young. She’ll learn. | 她还小 还能学 |
[06:53] | You bring her to work with you then? | 你带着她一起工作吗 |
[06:55] | Puppies are 24/7. | 狗狗们很需要陪伴 |
[06:57] | Uh, nah. | 没有 |
[06:58] | I’ve been staying home with her, | 我在家里陪她 |
[07:00] | you know, while I look for a new job. | 我还在找新工作 |
[07:04] | I quit the CFD. | 我辞了消防员工作 |
[07:06] | That’s why I didn’t go to the picnic. | 所以我没去野餐会 |
[07:09] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 |
[07:11] | I mean, maybe if you keep floating, | 我觉得你继续试试 |
[07:13] | you’ll find the right fit somewhere. | 会找到适合你的地方的 |
[07:15] | I’m sure. | 我确定了 |
[07:20] | But I really appreciate | 但我真的很感激 |
[07:21] | all the advice you gave me. | 你给我的建议 |
[07:24] | And for believing in me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[07:26] | So I brought you a present to say thanks. | 所以我给你带了一份礼物 |
[07:31] | My uncle gave this to me | 我加入消防局的时候 |
[07:33] | when I joined the department. | 我叔叔给了我这个 |
[07:36] | But now… | 但现在… |
[07:39] | Oh, I can’t accept this. | 这个我不能收 |
[07:42] | I don’t want the reminder | 我不想让它老提醒着我这事 |
[07:44] | and I don’t want to throw it away. | 也不想丢掉它 |
[07:46] | I want you to have it. | 我想送给你 |
[07:48] | See you around, Mouch. | 回头见 穆奇 |
[07:52] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[07:53] | Leave it. Come on. | 别玩了 走 |
[08:06] | Hey, Chief, uh… | 队长 |
[08:08] | I don’t want to jinx a no-hitter, | 我不是想管闲事 |
[08:10] | but I haven’t seen Gorsch around lately. | 但我最近没看到高尔什 |
[08:12] | What gives? | 什么意思 |
[08:13] | Said he’d be gone all week. | 他说要离开一周 |
[08:14] | Didn’t feel the need to say why. | 也没说原因 |
[08:16] | Maybe he’s backing off? | 也许他跑了 |
[08:18] | No, too much to hope for. | 不 你想得美 |
[08:22] | How’s things going on the engine? | 队里怎么样 |
[08:23] | Hell of a first call as a new Lieutenant. | 新副队接到的第一个任务可不轻松 |
[08:26] | Eh, the fire was contained. | 火势控制住了 |
[08:28] | We knocked it out pretty quick, so… | 我们扑灭得很快 |
[08:31] | So far so good. | 目前来说还算顺利 |
[08:33] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[08:34] | ‘Cause I ruffled a few feathers | 因为我不用高尔什的小舅子 |
[08:36] | passing over Gorsch’s brother-in-law, so… | 得罪了他 所以… |
[08:39] | We need a smooth transition. | 我们过度要快 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[08:57] | You any good at those? | 你行吗 |
[09:01] | I’m looking for Stella Kidd. | 我找斯特拉·基德 |
[09:02] | You must be Tyler. | 你一定是泰勒 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:07] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[09:10] | The boyfriend. | 传说中的男朋友 |
[09:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:12] | You’re one lucky dude, man. | 你很幸运 |
[09:15] | I think Kidd’s in the kitchen | 基德应该在厨房 |
[09:16] | grabbing something to eat. | 找东西吃 |
[09:18] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:27] | Oh, you made it! | 你来了 |
[09:29] | Yeah. It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[09:30] | Oh, you too. | 我也觉得 |
[09:32] | God, oh, and you two met! | 老天 你们俩见过了 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – I missed it. | -是啊 -我竟然错过了 |
[09:35] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | Everyone, this is Tyler. | 给大家介绍一下 这是泰勒 |
[09:39] | This is my best friend from high school. | 是我高中开始最好的朋友 |
[09:41] | – Hey, Ty. – Hey. | -泰勒 -你好 |
[09:43] | So you’re the ones keeping Stella Kidd | 就是你们一直在 |
[09:44] | in line these days, huh? | 管着斯特拉·基德 对吧 |
[09:45] | No way, that’s a full-time job. | 不可能 那太难了 |
[09:47] | Don’t I know it. She is trouble | 这我最清楚了 她是个麻烦 |
[09:49] | with a capital T. | 大麻烦 |
[09:51] | Hey, come on, now. | 拜托 |
[09:51] | I got a reputation to maintain, all right? | 给我留点好名声 好吗 |
[09:54] | No. You guys want to see some photos? | 你们想看一些照片吗 |
[09:55] | You don’t have to ask twice. | 这还用问 |
[09:57] | All right, good. I came prepared. | 好的 我有备而来 |
[10:02] | This is us freshman year. | 这是我们大一的时候 |
[10:05] | Ugh. | 老天 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:06] | And this is at my parents’ lake house. | 这是在我父母的湖滨房子里 |
[10:08] | Jeez. We look like babies. | 天啊 我们看起来像小孩子 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:14] | I got a good one. | 这张精彩了 |
[10:16] | This is Stella’s prom photo. | 这是斯特拉的舞会照片 |
[10:17] | Oh. I thought I looked so badass. | 我还以为我看起来很酷炫 |
[10:19] | I dyed my hair green once for St. Paddy’s day. | 我有一次在圣帕特里克节把头发染成了绿色 |
[10:23] | When I had hair. | 那时候我还有头发 |
[10:26] | Yeah, every guy in the school wanted | 当时学校里所有男生 |
[10:28] | to take Stella to the prom, including me. | 都想带斯特拉去舞会 包括我 |
[10:30] | But she crushed my soul | 但她打碎了我的心 |
[10:33] | and went with Russell Collins. | 和罗塞尔·柯林斯去了 |
[10:35] | Okay, shut up. | 好了 闭嘴 |
[10:36] | You were dating Gina Gomez | 你的当时在和吉娜·戈麦斯约会 |
[10:37] | and you were whipped. | 还玩鞭子呢 |
[10:40] | Ambulance 61, person injured. 1723 North Lincoln Avenue. | 61号救护车 有人受伤 林肯北街1723号 |
[10:43] | Wait, you don’t gotta go, do you? | 等等 你不用去吧 |
[10:44] | No, that’s just for ambo. | 不用 只是呼叫救护车 |
[10:46] | But you can go ahead and give me that phone… | 但你可以把手机给我了 |
[10:47] | – Oh, no, no, no. – ‘Cause this trip down | -不不不 -表演结束 |
[10:48] | memory lane is officially done. | 回忆完结 |
[10:55] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[10:55] | She fell off the bars | 她从杠上摔下来 |
[10:56] | and landed on her shoulder. | 肩膀触地 |
[10:57] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[10:58] | Erika. Tough kid. | 艾瑞卡 坚强的孩子 |
[11:00] | She’s pretty mad at herself. | 她对自己很严格 |
[11:01] | She rarely makes mistakes. | 很少会犯错 |
[11:04] | Oh, thank God. What took you so long? | 谢天谢地 你们也来得太迟了 |
[11:05] | Hi. We heard you took a pretty nasty fall. | 你好 听说你摔下来了 |
[11:08] | My stupid hand slipped. | 我手滑了 |
[11:10] | Is it just your shoulder that hurts? | 只有肩膀痛吗 |
[11:12] | I heard something snap. | 我听到什么断掉的声音 |
[11:13] | But that doesn’t mean anything, right? | 但那并不意味着什么 对吗 |
[11:15] | Maybe it’s just dislocated? | 也许只是脱位了 |
[11:16] | Are you her mom? | 你是她妈妈吗 |
[11:17] | Yes. She has regionals this weekend. | 对 她这周有区赛 |
[11:19] | She has to compete. | 必须要去比 |
[11:20] | She’s ranked second right now. | 她目前排名第二 |
[11:22] | Okay, well, let’s see if that’s even possible. | 好的 我们来看看这可不可行 |
[11:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:25] | – Amanda. – Fine. | -阿曼达 -好吧 |
[11:26] | Let the paramedics do their work. | 让医务人员来 |
[11:30] | Ouch. It hurts. | 好疼 |
[11:32] | We just need to take a quick look. | 我们只要快速检查一下 |
[11:44] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[11:51] | Don’t worry, Erika. | 别担心 艾瑞卡 |
[11:52] | You are in good hands. | 大家会照顾好你 |
[11:54] | You are gonna be back on those bars in no time. | 你过不了多久就能重新跳上单杠了 |
[12:00] | You were really sweet with her. | 你对她真的很好 |
[12:02] | Do you have a younger sister? | 你有妹妹吗 |
[12:04] | Dr. Larraby. | 莱拉比医生 |
[12:06] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[12:07] | I’m on my way to see a patient. | 我正要去看病人 |
[12:08] | Erika Curtis? | 艾瑞卡·柯蒂斯 |
[12:09] | We just brought her in with a fractured clavicle. | 我们刚刚送她进来 她锁骨骨折 |
[12:11] | She’s a gymnast. | 她是一名体操运动员 |
[12:13] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[12:14] | I examined her | 在来的救护车上 |
[12:15] | in the ambulance on the way over. | 我进行了初步检查 |
[12:17] | She has the muscle mass of someone twice her age. | 她的肌肉块跟比她大十几岁的人一样 |
[12:19] | And, considering the severity of the break, | 再结合她骨折的严重程度 |
[12:21] | appears to have low bone-density. | 她的骨密度应该很低 |
[12:23] | It’s all signs of someone who’s taking | 这都表明她在服用 |
[12:25] | performance-enhancing drugs. | 运动增强药物 |
[12:28] | She’s how old? | 她几岁 |
[12:30] | Twelve. | 12岁 |
[12:32] | I know what I saw. | 我相信我的眼睛 |
[12:33] | Any substances she’s using | 给她做血检 |
[12:35] | would show up in a blood test. | 就能查出她用了什么药 |
[12:37] | We’re not testing a 12-year-old girl for PEDs | 我们不会对一个因为锁骨骨折 |
[12:39] | when she was brought in with a clavicle fracture. | 被送来的12岁女孩进行药检 |
[12:41] | You can attribute that test to something else. | 你可以说这些测验有别的用处 |
[12:44] | Anemia, thyroid function, | 贫血 甲状腺功能 |
[12:46] | whatever you want. | 什么都行 |
[12:47] | And risk a lawsuit based on | 然后冒着摊上因为一名急救人员的直觉 |
[12:48] | the hunch of a paramedic? | 而引发诉讼的危险吗 |
[12:51] | What’s going to happen when | 他们在账单上看到款项后 |
[12:52] | they see it on their bill? | 会怎么样 |
[12:54] | Look, I can barely get the tests | 我只能开一些 |
[12:55] | I need approved as it is. | 我需要的测验 |
[13:12] | I hope you don’t think I was getting on your case | 我希望你不要认为我只是为了好玩 |
[13:15] | just for kicks, all right? | 而来找你的茬 |
[13:16] | All these standard procedures | 我们需要遵守的 |
[13:18] | that we’re supposed to follow, | 那些标准程序 |
[13:19] | they were created for a reason, all right? | 都是有存在的理由的 好吗 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:31] | I don’t need you to like me. | 我不需要你喜欢我 |
[13:33] | But I need you to do what I say. | 但我需要你照我说的做 |
[13:35] | We need to be a team. | 我们是一支团队 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:40] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:42] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[13:45] | We’re good, then. | 那我们没事了 |
[13:48] | Hey, you… | 你 |
[13:50] | Why don’t you ever come into Molly’s? | 你不如来莫利酒吧玩玩 |
[13:53] | You should stop by. | 你该来玩玩 |
[13:55] | I usually play darts down the street. | 我一般在街尾玩飞镖 |
[13:56] | Yeah, we got a dart board. | 我们也有飞镖盘 |
[13:58] | But listen, I tell you what. | 不过 听着 |
[13:59] | Why don’t you and the guys | 你和大家 |
[14:00] | come over when shift’s done | 下班后一起过来吧 |
[14:02] | and I’ll give you 10% off all your drinks. | 我给大家的酒水都打九折 |
[14:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[14:08] | All right. Great. | 好的 |
[14:09] | Oh, and just to be clear, | 先说清楚 |
[14:11] | that’s 10% off | 这九折 |
[14:12] | all domestic beers and well drinks only. | 只适用于国产啤酒和饮料 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:22] | We were all out of jalapenos | 我们没有墨西哥椒了 |
[14:23] | so I had to use banana peppers. | 所以我只能用香蕉胡椒 |
[14:25] | I cannot vouch for the taste. | 味道可不敢担保 |
[14:27] | It is completely untested. | 完全没有试过 |
[14:29] | I’ll make a sandwich. | 我去做个三明治 |
[14:30] | Smart move. | 很明智 |
[14:30] | So you show up to put out a fire | 你去灭火时 |
[14:32] | and find some guy who blew himself up… | 发现一个用手榴弹 |
[14:35] | With a grenade. Is that normal? | 炸飞自己的人 这正常吗 |
[14:37] | Uh, there is no normal in the CFD. | 芝加哥消防局没有正常 |
[14:40] | Stella Kidd. | 史黛拉·基德 |
[14:42] | Who would have thought | 谁能想到 |
[14:43] | the girl doing gravity bongs | 高二跟我们一起去芝加哥 |
[14:45] | on our senior trip to Vegas | 玩飞天水瓶的女孩 |
[14:46] | would become a bona fide hero? | 现在变成了救死扶伤的英雄 |
[14:48] | And look damn good doing it too. | 而且还非常帅气 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. Well, enough about me. | 天啊 别说我的事了 |
[14:54] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[14:56] | Are you still scouting for Baylor? | 还在给贝勒打下手吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I’m checking out a sophomore running back | 我今天下午要去菲利普大道 |
[15:00] | at Phillips this afternoon, | 见一名大二的跑卫 |
[15:01] | which reminds me. I gotta head out. | 这让我想起来 我该走了 |
[15:03] | Already? Oh, come on. | 这么快吗 拜托 |
[15:05] | Hey, I’m in town for the weekend. | 我这周末都在城里 |
[15:06] | Why don’t we just | 我们挑个晚上 |
[15:08] | grab dinner one night? | 一起吃顿晚餐 |
[15:09] | Yes, hell yes. Okay. | 好的 当然了 |
[15:10] | Because we have tons more to catch up on. | 因为我们有好多话要说 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:13] | And I just… | 我… |
[15:15] | I want you and Kelly | 我希望你和凯利 |
[15:16] | to hang out some, you know? | 能多交流一下 |
[15:18] | Just, like, get to know each other better. | 互相了解一下 |
[15:21] | Yeah, that’d be cool. | 那太好了 |
[15:25] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[15:30] | Hey. What do you think of Kidd’s friend? | 你们觉得基德的朋友怎么样 |
[15:35] | I think you should go clean the driver’s side compartment. | 我觉得你该去打扫一下驾驶室 |
[15:46] | What’s the deal with you and that doctor? | 你跟那个医生是怎么回事 |
[15:48] | The deal is he’s a prick. | 他就是个自命不凡的混蛋 |
[15:50] | He’s not wrong, though. | 但他没说错 |
[15:50] | Hospitals get sued all the time. | 医院经常会被人告 |
[15:52] | He can’t just make up a reason to test her blood. | 他不能随便编个理由给她验血 |
[15:53] | I gave him a reason. | 我给了他理由 |
[15:57] | We went to residency together in Lakeshore | 我们曾经一起在湖滨医院实习 |
[15:59] | and I got better reviews. | 我的评价更好 |
[16:01] | He doesn’t want me to be right. | 他就是不想我是对的 |
[16:04] | Gymnasts peak at what, 14? | 体操运动员的巅峰是14岁吧 |
[16:07] | Did you notice how worried her mother was | 你没看到她妈妈提到她在区赛 |
[16:09] | when she was going into regionals | 得了第二名时 |
[16:10] | in second place? | 有多着急吗 |
[16:12] | As if that wasn’t good enough. | 好像这理由还不够似的 |
[16:14] | She could have been in shock. | 她可能只是受惊了 |
[16:15] | Or maybe she wants her daughter to win so badly | 或者也许她非常想让自己的女儿赢 |
[16:17] | that she’s giving her steroids. | 所以给她用了类固醇 |
[16:26] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[16:28] | explosion, Union Park. | 爆炸事故 联合公园 |
[16:36] | You know what happened here? | 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[16:37] | Couple of teenagers threw something that exploded | 几个青少年扔了点爆炸物 |
[16:39] | and then took off. | 然后就跑了 |
[16:40] | What exploded? | 什么爆炸了 |
[16:42] | Whatever it was, my ears are still ringing. | 不管是什么 我现在还耳鸣呢 |
[16:43] | Lady over here got hit by something. | 那边的女士被什么东西砸中了 |
[16:46] | – Brett, Foster. – Yep. | -布莱特 福斯特 -来了 |
[16:50] | Guys, back up. | 大家退后 |
[16:51] | Give us some room, folks. | 大家让一让 |
[16:53] | Back up. Give us some room. | 退后 大家让一下 |
[16:55] | Okay, where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[16:56] | Do you have any other injuries? | 你还有别的伤吗 |
[16:57] | Just my leg. Something hit it. | 就腿疼 被什么东西击中了 |
[17:02] | Keep pressure on it. | 继续压着 |
[17:04] | Said whatever exploded went off around here. | 那个爆炸物是在这一带爆炸的 |
[17:12] | Captain. | 队长 |
[17:13] | Come check this out. | 来看看 |
[17:38] | Another grenade? | 另一颗手雷 |
[17:48] | Two grenades in the same area on the same day | 同一天同一个区域出现两颗手雷 |
[17:50] | is not a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[17:51] | What do you think’s going on? | 你们觉得是怎么回事 |
[17:53] | It could be anything | 有多种可能 |
[17:54] | from terrorism to teenagers pulling YouTube pranks. | 可能是恐袭 也可能是小孩子录恶作剧视频 |
[17:57] | Well, it doesn’t seem like the woman in the park | 看起来公园里那位女士 |
[17:58] | was targeted, just unlucky. | 不是目标 只是运气不好 |
[18:00] | She got hit with some shrapnel. | 她被弹片击中了 |
[18:01] | And for all we know, this morning | 据我们所知 今天早上的事 |
[18:02] | could have been a suicide. | 可能是自杀 |
[18:03] | The victim was holding onto the grenade. | 手雷就在被害人手里 |
[18:05] | Maybe he wanted to go out with a bang. | 也许他是想解脱自己 |
[18:07] | But we can’t ask him. He’s still in critical. | 但我们也问不了他 他还在抢救 |
[18:10] | In the meantime, we sent fragments | 与此同时我们把两起现场的碎片 |
[18:11] | from both scenes to the lab. | 都送到了实验室 |
[18:12] | We’ll see if the grenades are the same type. | 这样就能知道手雷是否是同一型号了 |
[18:14] | We might be able to ID them, get lucky. | 运气好的话兴许还能锁定嫌疑人 |
[18:16] | But it’s a long shot. | 不过可能性不大 |
[18:18] | Yeah, did you get a chance to talk to anybody | 你们有没有找那些可能看到 |
[18:19] | who got a good look at those teens? | 肇事青少年的人谈谈呢 |
[18:21] | All we know is they were Caucasian males, | 我们只知道都是白人男性 |
[18:23] | around 15, 16 years old. | 十五六岁的样子 |
[18:25] | Well, the city’s covered in cameras. | 全城都有监控探头 |
[18:26] | We’ll see what we can find. | 我们去调查一下 |
[18:28] | Yeah, we’ll get the story out to the media, too. | 我们也会向媒体放出风去 |
[18:29] | Maybe we’ll get somebody on the tip line. | 也许能通过热线找到什么人 |
[18:31] | Appreciate the info, Chief. | 多谢你们的情报 队长 |
[18:33] | – Here if you need us. – All right. | -需要帮忙就说 -好 |
[18:41] | All right, we’re done here. | 好了 我们完事了 |
[18:42] | So let’s just gather up some supplies | 我们取一些医用物资 |
[18:43] | and then head back– | 然后就赶紧回… |
[18:46] | Mrs. Curtis? | 柯蒂斯夫人 |
[18:48] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[18:49] | Just trying to get these forms filled out. | 我正在填表呢 |
[18:52] | How’s Erika doing? | 艾瑞卡怎么样了 |
[18:54] | They say she’ll be in surgery another few hours. | 他们说再过几个小时她就要去做手术了 |
[18:56] | It’s just they have to put a metal plate on her collarbone. | 他们得往她的锁骨上固定金属板 |
[19:00] | It’s really a routine procedure these days. | 近几年手术都是这么处理的 |
[19:03] | There’s not much to worry about. | 基本不用担心的 |
[19:05] | Yeah, they have really great doctors here, too, | 是啊 他们这里的医生都非常优秀 |
[19:07] | so we should really get going. | 我们该走了 |
[19:08] | I just have a few questions for you about Erika. | 关于艾瑞卡 我有几件事想问您一下 |
[19:11] | – Okay. – Do you know what PEDs are? | -好 -您知道PED是什么吗 |
[19:13] | – Foster… – Performance-enhancing drugs? | -福斯特 -机能增强药物 |
[19:17] | They build muscle fast and increase | 能让人肌肉生长加速 还能增加 |
[19:18] | the blood’s oxygen-carrying capacity | 血液输送氧气的能力 |
[19:20] | for optimal performance, | 以提升运动成绩 |
[19:21] | but they also have devastating | 但这些药物还有危害很大的 |
[19:24] | long-term side effects, | 长期的副作用 |
[19:27] | especially on a 12-year-old girl. | 尤其是用在一个12岁女孩的身上 |
[19:30] | What exactly are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[19:32] | That my daughter is doping? | 你想说我女儿在吃兴奋剂 |
[19:37] | Erika would never do that. | 艾瑞卡绝对不会这么做 |
[19:39] | She is a hard worker. She practices twice | 她努力训练 她每天都要 |
[19:42] | – every day. – Excuse me. | -加练一次 -打扰一下 |
[19:45] | What are you doing, Emily? | 你来干什么 艾米丽 |
[19:46] | Um, we were just asking about Erika. | 我们就是来问问艾瑞卡好不好 |
[19:48] | So glad to hear that the surgery’s going well. | 听说手术很顺利 我们很高兴 |
[19:52] | You cannot just go accusing someone like that. | 这种事你不能就这么指控别人 |
[19:54] | That’s not how this works. | 不能这样做的 |
[19:56] | I wanted to see her reaction. | 我只是想看看她的反应 |
[19:58] | Okay, you are not a doctor anymore, Foster. | 你已经不是医生了 福斯特 |
[19:59] | You’re a medic. | 你只是个医护 |
[20:01] | Once we hand over the patient, | 病人转交出去之后 |
[20:02] | we have to step aside. | 我们就必须得放手了 |
[20:04] | What if I can’t? | 如果我放不下呢 |
[20:13] | Police are on the lookout for two teenagers | 警方已布置人手 对两名青少年展开搜索 |
[20:15] | who were spotted fleeing the park before the explosion. | 有人发现他们今早爆炸前出现在公园里 |
[20:18] | You can’t see a thing in that photo. | 这照片上能看清什么啊 |
[20:20] | Can’t they, uh, zoom and enhance? | 就不能放大啊清晰度什么的吗 |
[20:22] | Sure, if you want it to get blurrier. | 行啊 只会更模糊而已 |
[20:24] | I used to say the streets of Chicago were a war zone | 我以前说过芝加哥街头就像战区 |
[20:27] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太荒唐了 |
[20:29] | CPD says they were MK-2 hand grenades | 警方说这是MK-2型手雷 |
[20:31] | which haven’t been used since Vietnam. | 越战之后就再没用过了 |
[20:34] | How do a couple teenagers in Chicago | 那几个芝加哥的小青年 |
[20:36] | get ahold of one of those? | 是怎么拿到的 |
[20:42] | Hey, what’s going on in here? | 你们干什么呢 |
[20:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:45] | Just taking a bathroom break. | 就是在卫生间歇一歇 |
[20:50] | You guys finish scrubbing down those nozzles already? | 喷水嘴被你们几个擦干净了吧 |
[20:53] | Yes, sir. They’re good to go. | 当然 长官 都完事了 |
[21:09] | Who did this, huh? | 是谁干的 |
[21:13] | What are you looking at me for? | 你看我干什么 |
[21:15] | Anyone could have stolen those out your locker. | 谁都可能从你的柜子里偷出来的 |
[21:19] | Okay, I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:20] | Hazing the new guy, huh? All right. | 耍弄新来的 是不是 行 |
[21:23] | Gluing my bugles in the urinal? | 把我的徽章粘在小便池里 |
[21:31] | I guess this means that it’s my turn | 这么说接下来就轮到我 |
[21:32] | to prank you then, huh? | 整你了 是不是 |
[21:35] | Go grab your toothbrushes. | 你的牙刷拿过来 |
[21:37] | Meet me out on the floor. | 去大厅里等我 |
[21:39] | I think those nozzles need a second scrub-down. | 那些喷水嘴需要再刷一遍 |
[21:42] | Come on, Herrmann. | 别啊 赫尔曼 |
[21:43] | Where’s your sense of humor? | 你的幽默感哪去了 |
[21:52] | Lieutenant Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 副队长 |
[21:55] | Show me some damn respect. | 你他妈放尊重点 |
[22:05] | I am so glad you got to meet Tyler. | 我真高兴能让你见见泰勒 |
[22:08] | I wish he could have hung out longer, though. | 我倒真希望他能在这里多待几天 |
[22:10] | You two barely got to talk. | 你们两个都没说几句话 |
[22:12] | Maybe next time. | 还是下次吧 |
[22:13] | Well, uh, when he was leaving, | 他走之前 |
[22:15] | he mentioned inviting me and some of our old friends | 他说要邀请我和几个老朋友 |
[22:18] | to his lake house for the weekend. | 去他的湖边小屋度周末 |
[22:19] | We used to go up there in high school, rage, | 我们高中时就经常这么聚会 尽情玩闹 |
[22:22] | no parental supervision. It was just crazy fun. | 没父母管着 就是疯玩 |
[22:25] | Good memories. | 可高兴了 |
[22:27] | What–what is “Huh”? | 你这一声是什么意思 |
[22:30] | Do you not want me to go? | 你是不希望我去吗 |
[22:32] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[22:32] | What is this with you and Tyler? | 你和泰勒是怎么回事 |
[22:34] | You didn’t even try to get to know him. | 你都没试着去了解他 |
[22:35] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱你 |
[22:39] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:42] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[22:44] | you maybe. | 你觉得是朋友 |
[22:45] | But he’s got his eye on more. | 但他想要更多 |
[22:50] | If you want to go, go. | 你想去就去吧 |
[22:51] | But I’m right about this. | 但我的直觉是对的 |
[23:10] | Hey, I’m just about to start restocking the ambo– | 我正在为救护车补充补给… |
[23:13] | I’ll be out in one minute. | 我马上就去 |
[23:19] | “Anabolic Steroids in Sports.” | “体育中的合成类固醇” |
[23:25] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[23:26] | You don’t think I know what I’m talking about, | 你觉得我不知道自己在说什么 |
[23:28] | or maybe you don’t trust me because I told you | 或者你不信任我 因为我告诉了你 |
[23:31] | I cheated on the boards. | 我在医师执照考试上作弊了 |
[23:32] | But that had nothing to do with my instincts. | 但那与我的直觉无关 |
[23:36] | I was a damn good doctor. | 我曾是名出色的医生 |
[23:39] | I don’t doubt it. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[23:40] | But that’s not this job. | 但那不是这份工作的责任 |
[23:45] | I just want to help that little girl. | 我只是想帮助那个小女孩 |
[23:51] | Yeah, well, let me know. | 有情况告诉我 |
[23:53] | Yep, anything you need. | 对 有需要也告诉我 |
[23:57] | Hey, Chief, uh, you got a sec? | 局长 你有空吗 |
[24:00] | Always. | 当然 |
[24:04] | What’s on your mind, Lieutenant? | 你在想什么 副队 |
[24:06] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. It’s, a… | 不是什么大事 只是… |
[24:09] | little… | 小小的… |
[24:11] | personnel issue. | 人员问题 |
[24:13] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[24:16] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[24:20] | I’m not here to rat anybody out or anything. | 我不是来打小报告的 |
[24:23] | I’m just hoping for some advice. | 只是想寻求建议 |
[24:26] | I wanted to do a good job, | 我想出色完成工作 |
[24:28] | make you feel like you made the right decision promoting me, so | 让你觉得提拔我是正确的决定 所以 |
[24:32] | I got some books on leadership. | 我读了些关于领导力的书 |
[24:35] | And they all say, | 它们都写到 |
[24:36] | “Emotional stability is an important trait for an effective leader.” | “卓越的领导必须有稳定的情绪” |
[24:44] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[24:45] | to be honest, Chief, um… | 说实话 局长 |
[24:49] | I’m about to lose it on this guy. | 这家伙要把我逼疯了 |
[24:54] | Okay, here’s my advice. | 好吧 我的建议是 |
[24:57] | Forget what the damn books say. | 别管书上是什么写的 |
[24:59] | Go with your gut. | 听从你的直觉 |
[25:02] | I promoted you because I trust you to make the right call. | 我提拔你是因为我相信你会做出正确的决定 |
[25:07] | So go do what you gotta do. | 所以去做你该做的 |
[25:12] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[25:14] | Yes? Can I help you, ma’am? | 需要帮助吗 女士 |
[25:16] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道该去哪里 |
[25:18] | Maybe you’ll know what to do with these? | 也许你知道该如何处理这些 |
[25:30] | Here. | 给我 |
[25:31] | Careful. | 慢点 |
[25:33] | Don’t want to drop these. | 千万别弄掉了 |
[25:34] | They’re heavier than they look. | 它们比看起来要沉 |
[25:36] | Where’d you get them? | 你在哪儿找到它们的 |
[25:37] | They were my late husband’s. | 是我过世的丈夫的 |
[25:39] | I saw on the news that a grenade exploded. | 我在电视上看到手榴弹爆炸了 |
[25:43] | Figured I should turn them in. | 觉得我应该把它们上交了 |
[25:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:53] | Cruz, clear everyone off the floor. | 克鲁兹 让大家离开一层 |
[25:55] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[25:57] | Here. | 给我 |
[26:00] | I’ll keep an eye on these till the Bomb Squad gets here. | 防爆小队来之前我来盯着它们 |
[26:02] | These…look old. | 这些…看起来很老了 |
[26:04] | Could be unstable. | 可能不稳定 |
[26:05] | Shouldn’t we evacuate? | 我们不需要疏散吗 |
[26:07] | Blast radius shrinks to a few feet | 用防弹背心包住后 |
[26:10] | with a Kevlar vest around it. I got this. | 爆炸范围只有几英尺 交给我 |
[26:13] | Ma’am, right this way. | 女士 这边请 |
[26:23] | Yeah, thanks. See you soon. | 好的 谢谢 一会儿见 |
[26:26] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[26:29] | So, uh, police are on their way. | 警察在路上了 |
[26:35] | They’re gonna have some questions for you. | 他们要问你一些问题 |
[26:38] | I figured they might. | 我猜也是 |
[26:40] | Where’d your husband get the grenades? | 你丈夫从哪儿弄到的手榴弹 |
[26:42] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:44] | He fought in Vietnam. | 他参加过越南战争 |
[26:46] | Collected all kinds of memorabilia. | 收集了各种纪念品 |
[26:49] | After he passed, I decided to move. | 他去世后 我决定搬家 |
[26:51] | I had a garage sale to get rid of all the clutter. | 我通过旧货出售摆脱了很多杂物 |
[26:57] | I thought they were replicas. | 我以为它们是复制品 |
[27:00] | I never would have sold any if I thought they were real. | 如果知道它们是真的 我绝对不会出售的 |
[27:06] | How many grenades did you sell? | 你出售了多少手榴弹 |
[27:08] | Looked like three were missing. | 看起来少了三枚 |
[27:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:11] | There was a bald man, | 卖给了一个光头的男人 |
[27:14] | a young man who lived down the street, | 一个住在附近的年轻人 |
[27:16] | and a boy I’d never seen before. | 还有一个我之前没见过的男孩 |
[27:19] | Did you get the boy’s name? | 你知道那个男孩的名字吗 |
[27:24] | Okay, everyone, settle down. | 大家静一静 |
[27:26] | Settle. | 安静 |
[27:27] | I’m sure you’ve heard by now there is another grenade | 你们肯定听说了 社区里 |
[27:29] | in the neighborhood. | 还有一枚手榴弹 |
[27:30] | CPD is on the case, | 芝加哥警署正在调查 |
[27:32] | but now 51 is going to help. | 51号消防队也要协助 |
[27:33] | We’re putting up fliers, making phone calls, | 我们要通过张贴告示 拨打电话 |
[27:35] | and posting on social media to warn people | 以及社交媒体来警告人们 |
[27:37] | the grenade is real. | 手榴弹是真的 |
[27:39] | But also to find the boy who has it. | 同时也要找到买了手榴弹的男孩 |
[27:41] | Couldn’t all this talk of a grenade cause a panic? | 谈论手榴弹不会造成恐慌吗 |
[27:43] | A little panic is in order. | 需要一点恐慌 |
[27:45] | The boy is around 11 or 12 years old. | 男孩大约11到12岁 |
[27:48] | He arrived on foot alone, | 步行到达旧货出售 |
[27:49] | which means he most likely lives in the area. | 所以很可能住在附近 |
[27:52] | Each unit will have a street to canvass | 每个小队都要排查一条街 |
[27:54] | along with some schools and playgrounds. | 还有一些学校和运动场 |
[27:56] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[27:58] | Let’s get a move on. | 开始吧 |
[27:59] | Time is of the essence. | 时间紧迫 |
[28:05] | I, uh, I thought about it a lot | 我仔细考虑了 |
[28:07] | and I’m not going to the lake this weekend. | 这周末我不去湖边了 |
[28:10] | – No? – No. | -不去了吗 -不去 |
[28:12] | You know, I got to catch up with Tyler today, | 我今天已经和泰勒叙过旧了 |
[28:14] | and, uh, you know, you and I have been talking about going to Buddy Guy’s. | 而且我们一直说要去好哥们儿蓝调酒吧 |
[28:18] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[28:20] | Absolutely. | 很确定 |
[28:22] | That’s 500, let’s go. | 500张了 我们走 |
[28:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:27] | All right, hey, 51! | 好了 51号消防队 |
[28:30] | Let’s go find this kid. | 我们去找这个孩子吧 |
[28:31] | And keep it serious, guys. | 大伙儿都严肃点 |
[28:33] | We got a Lieutenant with no sense of humor. | 我们的副队完全没有幽默感 |
[28:36] | What was that again, Barnes? | 你说什么 巴恩斯 |
[28:38] | See what I mean? | 明白我说的了吧 |
[28:42] | Okay, you know what? | 行了 |
[28:44] | If being a firefighter is such a big joke to you, | 如果当消防员对你来说这么可笑 |
[28:47] | don’t worry about coming out with us. | 不用再跟着我们了 |
[28:49] | Hey, relax. | 别激动 |
[28:50] | I was just yanking your chain. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[28:51] | Oh yeah? You know what? | 是吗 你猜怎么着 |
[28:53] | I already filled it out. | 我已经提交了报告 |
[28:55] | You know what they say, Barnes? | 你猜他们怎么说 巴恩斯 |
[28:57] | One bad apple can spoil the bunch. | 一粒老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥 |
[29:00] | I need you guys to work together | 我需要你们大伙像 |
[29:02] | like a well-oiled machine. | 一台上了油的机器一样完美合作 |
[29:04] | So when we go out on a call at 3:00 am | 所以当我们接到凌晨三点的任务 |
[29:06] | and lives are at stake, | 有人生命危在旦夕时 |
[29:09] | we don’t make mistakes. | 我们不会犯错 |
[29:11] | That is why we do drills. | 因此我们要演习 |
[29:13] | And follow standard procedure, right? | 遵循标准程序 不是吗 |
[29:16] | And that is why I am transferring you | 所以我把你从51局 |
[29:19] | out of 51. | 调出去了 |
[29:21] | Go clean out your locker | 收拾你的储物柜 |
[29:22] | and be gone by the time I get back. | 在我回来前消失 |
[29:25] | Oh, come on. | 别这样啊 |
[29:27] | Are you serious? | 你是来真的啊 |
[29:28] | Let’s roll out. | 我们走 |
[29:37] | If you see anything, give us a call. | 如果你看见什么 联系我们 |
[29:39] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[29:41] | Yeah, so if you happen to see anything like that, | 对 如果你看到了类似的东西 |
[29:43] | feel free to give that a call, okay? | 随时和我们联系 好吗 |
[29:49] | Thank you so much for stopping, sir. | 非常感谢你停车 先生 |
[29:50] | If you see anything, just please call | 如果你看见任何东西 |
[29:51] | the number on the bottom, all right? | 就打下面的电话 好吗 |
[29:52] | I know it sounds crazy, but it’s true. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 但它是真的 |
[29:54] | We’re looking for the little boy who bought it. | 我们在找买了手榴弹的男孩 |
[29:55] | We think he lives in the area. | 我们认为他住在这片地区 |
[29:57] | Please call the number on the flier if you hear anything. | 如果你听说了什么 打传单底部的电话 |
[29:58] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:05] | It’s someone from the hospital. | 是医院来的电话 |
[30:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:08] | Amanda, hi. | 阿曼达 |
[30:11] | It’s Erika’s mom. | 是艾瑞卡的妈妈 |
[30:19] | I hit every house on the block. | 我问了这街区的每户人家 |
[30:20] | Nobody knows about any kid with a grenade. | 没人知道有手榴弹的孩子 |
[30:22] | So we hit the next block. | 那就接着去下个街区 |
[30:24] | And then the next. He’s around here somewhere. | 然后再去下一个 他肯定在这附近 |
[30:26] | – We have to find him and fast. – Okay. | -我们必须赶紧找到他 -好 |
[30:33] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[30:34] | Is this for real? | 这上面说的是真的吗 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:39] | You know something about it? | 你知道什么吗 |
[30:43] | Look. | 听着 |
[30:46] | Nobody’s in trouble. | 没人惹麻烦了 |
[30:47] | But whoever has that grenade is in serious danger. | 但拿着手榴弹的人有生命危险 |
[30:50] | So if you know something, anything… | 如果你知道什么 任何事 |
[30:53] | Kyle Buchanan has it. | 在凯尔·布坎南那里 |
[30:55] | Do you know where Kyle is? | 你知道凯尔在哪里吗 |
[30:56] | Right now? | 现在在哪里 |
[30:58] | They’re filming a movie in his backyard. | 一群人在他家后院拍电影 |
[31:02] | It’s the last house down the alley. | 这条巷子里的最后一栋房子 |
[31:06] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[31:09] | We have a positive ID and location on the boy. | 已确认男孩的身份和所在地 |
[31:11] | Heading there now. | 正前往现场 |
[31:12] | Get me an address. | 给我个地址 |
[31:14] | I’ll call Bomb Squad and CPD to meet us there. | 我让拆弹部队和芝加哥警署去那和我们会面 |
[31:26] | Okay, you’re advancing now. Ready? | 你现在要开始进攻了 准备好了吗 |
[31:27] | Action! | 开拍 |
[31:30] | Kyle, they’ve got you pinned down. | 凯尔 他们把你包围了 |
[31:32] | Throw the grenade! | 扔手榴弹 |
[31:32] | Incoming! | 扔弹 |
[31:34] | Kyle, freeze! Freeze! | 凯尔 别动 别动 |
[31:42] | The grenade is real, Kyle. | 那个手榴弹是真的 凯尔 |
[31:44] | But it won’t go off unless you release the handle. | 但只要你不松手 它就不会爆炸 |
[31:46] | So keep a tight hold on it. | 所以紧紧按住 |
[31:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:52] | You’re doing great, Kyle. Just take a deep breath. | 你做得很好 凯尔 深呼吸 |
[31:54] | Try to relax. | 试着放松 |
[31:57] | We’ll do this slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[31:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:00] | So we don’t release the handle. | 不要松手 |
[32:01] | All right. | 好 |
[32:04] | No! | 不 |
[32:05] | Run! Run! | 跑 快跑 |
[32:08] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:40] | Foster. | 福斯特 |
[32:41] | I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[32:43] | I should have had your back. | 我该支持你的 |
[32:46] | My old partner was my best friend. | 我之前的搭档是我最好的朋友 |
[32:48] | I always knew where she was coming from, | 我总是知道她做事的理由 |
[32:49] | what she was thinking. I don’t… | 在想什么 我还不… |
[32:51] | I don’t really know you. | 我真的不了解你 |
[32:53] | Yet. | 暂时还不了解 |
[32:55] | But you’re my partner now. | 但你是我的搭档了 |
[32:59] | And I should have had your back… | 我应该支持你 |
[33:03] | from the start. | 从一开始就是 |
[33:07] | Just so you know, I got yours. | 我只是这么一说 我支持你 |
[33:12] | Let’s do this. | 我们进去吧 |
[33:19] | Um, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰下 |
[33:20] | Uh, we were here earlier for Erika? | 我们之前为艾瑞卡的事来过这 |
[33:23] | Uh, yeah. | 我记得 |
[33:23] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[33:25] | It was a pretty bad break, | 伤得比较严重 |
[33:26] | but the surgeons put a plate in to help it heal properly. | 但外科医生装了夹板 帮助她恢复 |
[33:29] | Good to hear. | 好消息 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I’ve been training Erika since she was seven. | 从艾瑞卡七岁起我就是她的教练 |
[33:32] | She’s a natural. | 她很有天赋 |
[33:33] | It’s a shame about her injury. | 她受伤了真是可惜 |
[33:34] | She was on her way to first place at regionals. | 她本可以赢得地区赛的第一名 |
[33:37] | You must be so disappointed. | 你肯定非常失望 |
[33:39] | Did you know she was on performance-enhancing drugs? | 你知道她在服用运动增强药物吗 |
[33:42] | What? | 什么 |
[33:43] | – Not Erika. – I’m afraid so. | -艾瑞卡不会的 -恐怕是真的 |
[33:45] | Her blood showed traces of oxymethalone and oxandrolone. | 她的血液中有甲氧酮和氧雄龙[类固醇] |
[33:50] | Wow, are… | 你们… |
[33:51] | Are you sure? That’s… | 你们确定吗 这真是 |
[33:53] | Wow, I had no idea. | 我一点也不知道 |
[33:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:56] | ‘Cause it would have required daily injections | 因为那得需要一个 |
[33:58] | from someone who knew how to administer the correct dosage. | 懂得调整剂量的人每天注射药物 |
[34:01] | Not to mention tracking the stuff down and paying for it. | 更别说搞到那些药物 并支付药费 |
[34:05] | And you trained Erika almost every day, right? | 你每天都训练艾瑞卡 对吗 |
[34:09] | I give her B12 injections. Perfectly legal. | 我给她注射维生素B12 完全合法 |
[34:12] | So when the cops search your office, that’s what they’ll find? | 那警察搜查你办公室时 他们只会发现维生素吗 |
[34:15] | You called the cops? | 你们叫了警察 |
[34:18] | Okay, you two can get out of my gym now. | 行了 你俩赶紧离开我的地盘 |
[34:20] | Go. Out. | 走 出去 |
[34:25] | Here, guys. | 在这里 |
[34:32] | This is outrageous. | 这也太过分了 |
[34:34] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做过任何错事 |
[34:36] | You have nothing to worry about, then. | 那你就不用担心了 |
[34:48] | How oblivious could I be? | 我是有多糊涂啊 |
[34:51] | This man was drugging my daughter. | 这个人一直在给我的女儿下药 |
[34:54] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[34:55] | Erika’s strong. She’ll recover quickly. | 艾瑞卡很坚强 很快就能恢复的 |
[34:58] | You tried to tell me, but I wouldn’t listen. | 你警告过我了 是我没听你的 |
[35:01] | It’s not easy to believe | 谁都想不到 |
[35:02] | that a coach would do something like this to a kid. | 一个教练会这样对待一个孩子 |
[35:09] | Thank you for not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃 |
[35:13] | It’s because of you the doctor ran a blood test. | 多亏了你 医生才做了血检 |
[35:16] | No, that was all my partner. | 不 那都是我搭档的功劳 |
[35:18] | They used to work together. | 他们以前是同事 |
[35:19] | He knows how smart she is. | 他知道她有多聪明 |
[35:21] | What’s gonna happen to my coach? | 我的教练会怎么样 |
[35:24] | Well, he’s in trouble. | 他惹上大麻烦了 |
[35:27] | Those weren’t just B12 shots he was giving you. | 他给你打的不止是维生素B12 |
[35:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:35] | Did you know that stuff is hurting your body? | 你知道那个东西对你的身体有害吗 |
[35:37] | It makes me stronger. | 它能让我表现得更好 |
[35:38] | I need it to win. | 我需要靠它赢得比赛 |
[35:46] | Yeah, I used to think | 我以前也觉得 |
[35:47] | that winning was everything too. | 赢比所有事情都重要 |
[35:50] | And if I wasn’t the best, | 如果我不是最强的那一个 |
[35:51] | or the top of my class, I was nothing. | 不是班里的第一名 我就什么都不是 |
[35:55] | And trust me when I say thinking like that… | 相信我 这样的想法 |
[36:00] | it’s a fast train right into a brick wall. | 只会带你撞上砖墙 |
[36:05] | Or a hospital bed. | 或者害你进医院 |
[36:07] | I’ve been here too. | 我以前也是这样 |
[36:11] | But you, | 可是你 |
[36:13] | you got talent, girl. | 你很有天赋啊 小姑娘 |
[36:15] | And let that lift you up | 让你的天赋成为你的动力 |
[36:17] | and make you feel good and then | 让你为自己感到骄傲 然后 |
[36:19] | you can have fun. | 你就能享受这一切了 |
[36:22] | I bet if you do that, | 我敢打赌如果你这么做 |
[36:23] | you’ll go as far as you want. | 未来肯定前途无量 |
[36:35] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[36:37] | Barnes finally did what I asked. | 巴恩斯终于照我说的做了 |
[36:40] | But now I’m a man down. | 不过我现在缺了一个人手 |
[36:45] | Gorsch will probably have | 高尔什应该会给我 |
[36:48] | a relative to recommend. | 推荐一个亲戚 |
[36:53] | What if I can help with that? | 如果我能帮你呢 |
[37:00] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[37:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:04] | I’m just looking for Stella. | 我来找史黛拉 |
[37:05] | Is she around? | 她在吗 |
[37:07] | No. Left a while ago. | 不在 走了一会儿了 |
[37:10] | Thought you were heading to your buddy’s party. | 你不是要去参加你哥们的派对吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I am. | 对 |
[37:13] | Just wanted to check in with her before I left. | 只是想走之前来看看她 |
[37:16] | You know, funny thing is, | 你知道 有意思的是 |
[37:18] | at first she was supposed to join me. | 一开始她本来是要和我一起去的 |
[37:19] | Seemed real excited about it too, then… | 她当时也特别期待 可是… |
[37:21] | out of the blue she just cancels. | 后来她又突然反悔了 |
[37:24] | Maybe she changed her mind. | 可能是她改主意了吧 |
[37:26] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[37:28] | You know, I’d hate to think somebody changed it for her. | 我可不希望是有人让她改变了主意 |
[37:35] | Now, just so you know, Kelly, | 听好了 凯利 |
[37:37] | I might be leaving Chicago, | 我可能是要离开芝加哥了 |
[37:40] | but I’ll never be out of her life. | 但我永远不会离开她的生活 |
[37:59] | Nina, would you like me to get you a clean glass? | 妮娜 要不要我给你拿支干净的杯子 |
[38:02] | Oh, I doubt there’s a clean one back there. | 估计这里根本就没有干净的 |
[38:05] | The three-sink method most bars use | 大多数酒吧采用的三个水槽的清洗办法 |
[38:07] | can actually leave the glass dirtier | 其实会让杯子 |
[38:09] | than it was before being washed. | 比清洗之前还要脏 |
[38:11] | Oh, no, that’s okay. The alcohol kills the germs. | 没啥大不了的 反正究竟能杀菌 |
[38:14] | Oh, a common misconception. | 这是人们常见的误区 |
[38:16] | Even 80-proof vodka | 即使是80%浓度的伏特加 |
[38:17] | isn’t enough to kill off | 都不足以杀死 |
[38:19] | disease-causing bacteria. | 致病细菌 |
[38:27] | Okay, there is Zac Harmon tonight at 9:30, | 今晚九点半有扎克·哈蒙的演出 |
[38:31] | or we could wait till tomorrow | 或者我们可以等明晚 |
[38:33] | and see Lurrie King at 10:00. | 十点钟看卢瑞·金的演出 |
[38:36] | Your call. | 随你便 |
[38:37] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[38:39] | You’re just gonna not offer an opinion? | 你一点建议都不给我吗 |
[38:42] | At all? | 一点都不给 |
[38:43] | Either’s fine with me, that’s all. | 我觉得两个都行啊 |
[38:45] | Okay. Lurrie King. | 行吧 那就卢瑞·金 |
[38:47] | Great. Do you want another beer? | 好啊 再来杯啤酒 |
[38:49] | Yes please. | 谢谢 |
[38:53] | – Herrmann! – Yep. | -赫尔曼 -嗯 |
[39:22] | Mouch has a lot of good things to say about you. | 穆奇一直在夸你 |
[39:26] | Any of it true? | 那都是真的吗 |
[39:30] | I think Mouch is a really good guy, | 我觉得穆奇是个好人 |
[39:31] | but I told him already, | 但是我跟他说过了 |
[39:33] | I turned in my resignation. | 我已经递交辞呈了 |
[39:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[39:35] | I trust Mouch’s opinion | 我很相信穆奇的看法 |
[39:37] | as much as I trust my own. | 就跟我相信我自己的一样 |
[39:39] | So if he says that you got what it takes, | 如果他说你有能力 |
[39:43] | then I believe it. | 那我就信他 |
[39:45] | You said that? | 你是这么说的 |
[39:47] | Well, sure. | 对啊 |
[39:48] | Hey, Ritter. | 里特 |
[39:50] | This isn’t charity. | 这不是什么慈善基金会 |
[39:52] | I’m looking out for my friend here. | 我是想帮我的朋友 |
[39:54] | He needs someone he can count on. | 他需要一个靠得住的人 |
[39:59] | Come on, kid. | 拜托 孩子 |
[40:02] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 行 |
[40:09] | All right! | 太好了 |
[40:11] | Hey, let’s get a beer over here | 给我的兄弟里特 |
[40:12] | for my buddy Ritter. | 来一杯啤酒 |
[40:14] | On the house. | 我请客 |
[40:16] | That’s the last time you’ll ever hear those words. | 这绝对是你最后一次听到这句话 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:23] | I don’t get it. | 我想不通 |
[40:26] | Why are you doing all this for me | 你为什么要为我做这么多 |
[40:27] | after I froze up in that stairwell? | 我之前在楼梯井里都呆住了 |
[40:32] | Because you got back up. | 因为你重新振作了起来 |
[40:34] | And getting back up, | 重新振作 |
[40:36] | that’s the hard part. | 这才是最难的事 |
[40:40] | Take it from someone who’s been there. | 相信我这个过来人说的话 |
[40:48] | I’m gonna do you proud, Mouch. | 我不会让你失望的 穆奇 |
[40:50] | You damn well better. | 最好是这样 |
[40:54] | Welcome to 51, Ritter. | 欢迎加入51号消防队 里特 |