Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Assistant Deputy Fire commissioner Gorsch 副局长助理高尔什
[00:06] just let me know that he’s gonna be keeping 专门对我指出他会
[00:07] a very close eye on Firehouse 51. 一直盯着51号消防队
[00:09] That office back there, noticed it’s empty. 我发现那间办公室 还是空的
[00:12] I’d appreciate you keeping it cleared for me 希望你能一直帮我留着
[00:14] so I can work out of here 这样我就能
[00:15] on a more permanent basis. 一直在这里办公了
[00:17] We have a new paramedic. 我们的新医护人员
[00:19] Was that Emily Foster? 那是艾米丽·福斯特吗
[00:21] She’s a paramedic now? 她现在成急救人员了
[00:22] Oh, how the mighty have fallen. 巨人陨落啊
[00:30] Was this one of the ones that happened last week? 这就是上周那个吗
[00:34] Hey, Tony. 托尼
[00:36] You stink! 你真差
[00:47] Ice Palace Fire, 2013. 冰宫火灾 2013年
[00:50] Over 300 firefighters worked that one 300多名消防员
[00:52] for two days straight 在零下的温度下
[00:53] in sub-zero temperatures. 奋战了整整两天
[00:55] 15 men injured. 15人受伤
[00:58] Small ones can be just as dangerous. 小火灾也不容小觑
[01:01] Andy Darden. 安迪·达登
[01:03] Died of a flashover in a two-story frame house. 死于双层木屋跳火引发的火灾
[01:08] Month later, my good friend Herbie Johnson 一个月后 我的好朋友赫比·约翰逊
[01:10] died in the same type of building. 也死于这类火灾
[01:13] Sorry to hear that, Chief. 我很遗憾 局长
[01:16] How’s it going for you so far? 在这里干的怎么样
[01:19] Just taking it all in. 努力适应
[01:20] Trying to learn everything I can. 尽量多学习
[01:25] Oh, for the love of– 我的天…
[01:36] Brett, wait up. 布莱特 等等
[01:37] I’ve been trying to find you since the start of shift. 我今天刚来上班就在找你
[01:39] You avoiding me? 你在躲我吗
[01:41] Of course not. 当然没有
[01:42] I’m just–I’m a little busy. 我只是有点忙
[01:51] Engine 51, 51号水罐车
[01:52] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯 3号救援队
[01:54] Ambulance 61, Battalion 25, 61号救护车 25大队长
[01:56] Sounds serious. 听起来很严重
[01:57] Seriously fun. 听起来很有意思
[02:00] You better bring that body of yours back in one piece, 你最好毫发无损地给我回来
[02:02] because I have got big plans for it tonight. 因为我今晚可是有大安排的
[02:05] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 走走走
[02:06] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[02:07] Ready, Chief. 准备好了 局长
[02:12] Sounds like a big one. 听起来像是起大火灾
[02:14] I’ll ride with you. 我坐你的车
[02:41] In case you thought this was a false alarm. 以免你认为这是假警报
[03:06] Oh, man. 天啊
[03:11] 51, get me a water supply from the standpipe. 51队 给我找供水管
[03:14] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:16] I need search teams. 我需要搜救小队
[03:17] Engine 37, get the hoses into the north stairwell. 37号水罐车 把水管接到北楼梯间
[03:20] Ambulance 61, set up triage. 61号救护车 进行伤情分类
[03:23] Get ready, people. 大家准备好
[03:24] We’re going to war. 我们要开战了
[03:41] Fire’s on the 20th floor. 着火的是20层
[03:43] How many units on each floor? 每层楼有多少房间
[03:44] – 12. – Where’s your alarm panel? -12个 -你们的警报板在哪里
[03:45] It’s right over here. 就在这里
[03:48] Mouch, you’re on lobby control. 穆奇 你负责在门厅控制
[03:49] Get the elevators down here. 把电梯都放下来
[03:50] You got it, Captain. 好的 队长
[03:53] Okay, fire is confined to 20 for now. 火情目前控制在20层
[03:56] We need to investigate the fire floor. 我们需要搜查着火的那一层
[03:58] Get to everybody trapped above it. 救出被困的人
[04:00] I made at least four people signaling from their windows. 我看到至少有四人从窗口求救
[04:02] We riding or walking? 电梯还是走上去
[04:03] Casey. 凯西
[04:05] Mouch, what’s happening? 穆奇 怎么样了
[04:06] I have control of one, two, 我能控制一号 二号
[04:08] and four, 和四号电梯
[04:08] but the number three car is stopped on the 18th floor, 但是三号电梯卡在了第18层
[04:11] can’t get it moving. 动不了
[04:12] Can we get a look inside of that elevator? 能不能检查一下那架电梯
[04:14] Number three? 三号吗
[04:15] Right here. 这里
[04:22] The car is empty, Mouch, 电梯里是空的 穆奇
[04:23] but keep trying. 继续努力
[04:24] Copy. 收到
[04:27] Okay. 好
[04:28] Everyone else, 所有人
[04:28] help clear the lobby. 请离开大厅
[04:35] Hey, thanks, 谢谢
[04:37] but we’ll take it from here. 但是接下来就交给我们吧
[04:38] You should get outside. 你应该出去了
[04:39] I got it, it’s all right. 我可以的 没事的
[04:42] Take your time, are you all right? 慢点 你没事吧
[04:44] Hey, you’re in the way. 别碍事
[04:46] Out you go! 出去
[04:47] Come on. 快点
[04:49] Hey, take your time. 慢慢来
[04:50] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点
[04:52] Okay, heat is interfering with the electronics. 热量已经干扰到电磁信号了
[04:54] That settles it. 那就这样吧
[04:55] You’re climbing. 走上去
[04:57] To all companies, 所有单位
[04:58] we can’t trust the elevators. 我们不能坐电梯
[05:00] Use the stairs only. 只能走楼梯
[05:01] Stage on 19. 在19楼部署
[05:03] Truck 81, 81号云梯车
[05:03] give me a primary search on 20. 初步搜查20楼
[05:06] Squad 3, take 21. 3号抢险车 负责21楼
[05:07] Engine 37 will attack the fire. 37号水罐车负责灭火
[05:10] Okay, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 上上上
[05:18] I don’t mean to be in your way, Chief. 我不想碍你事 局长
[05:20] I’m just here ’cause commissioner Grissom wants me to be. 我在这里只是格里索姆局长的意思
[05:46] Keep moving. 继续走
[05:48] Follow them downstairs. 顺着楼梯
[05:51] Sir, come sit down. 先生 请过来坐下
[05:53] Let me check you out. 让我来检查你一下
[05:54] I got waters and oxygen for anyone who needs it. 我这里有供给的水和氧气
[05:56] Victims from the upper floors will be on their way down soon. 楼上的受害者们马上就要下来了
[05:58] Okay. 好
[06:00] Is that Emily Foster? 那是艾米丽·福斯特吗
[06:01] Here, take some water. 来 喝点水
[06:02] Yeah. 对
[06:05] Somebody– 来人
[06:06] Hey, hey, come on. 过来
[06:07] Come on. 来
[06:08] Let’s go. 快走
[06:10] Take a couple of deep breaths for me. 深呼吸
[06:14] Take a drink. 喝点水
[06:17] Extra air tanks get stashed on 19! 备用氧气瓶放在19层
[06:20] We’ll attack from the north stairs. 我们从北边楼梯上去
[06:21] Use the south stairs 用南边楼梯
[06:22] for evacuation. 疏散人群
[06:29] Hey, Chief, we’re approaching the 20th floor. 队长 我们快到20层了
[06:33] Copy that, Casey. 收到 凯西
[06:37] Got a victim here. 这里有一个受害者
[06:39] Burned bad. 烧伤严重
[06:41] What’s their condition? 情况如何
[06:43] She’s breathing but not conscious. 还有呼吸 但没有意识
[06:45] We’ll get her down. 我们送她下去
[06:46] Ambulance 61, 61号救护车
[06:46] you take this first victim. 准备接收第一个受害者
[06:48] I need a floor plan of the tower. 我需要大楼平面图
[06:50] It should be around here somewhere. 应该就在这里
[06:52] I got her. 我来
[06:54] Grab her feet. 抬她的脚
[06:55] Go. 走
[07:04] Come on, come on, come on. 快快快
[07:06] Come on, Ritter, what’s the hold up? 快 里特 你在等什么
[07:08] These threads are in bad shape, keep sticking. 这些线很乱 还是一团
[07:09] I thought I told you 我和你说过
[07:10] to clean the standpipe. 要理清楚水管
[07:12] I did, Lieutenant. 我理过了 副队
[07:13] Yeah, not with your hands, 别用手
[07:14] with a wire brush! 用钢丝刷
[07:15] He used a brush. 他是用的钢丝刷
[07:16] I saw him. 我看到了
[07:17] All right, let me in there. I’ll do it. 好吧 让开 我来
[07:18] I got it. It’s on. 可以了
[07:19] Well, then open the valve! 那打开水阀
[07:22] Hey, Paxson. 帕克森
[07:23] Go easy on the kid. 别对这孩子这么凶
[07:24] He’s doing great. 他做得挺好的
[07:26] Mind your business, Herrmann. 别多管闲事 赫尔曼
[07:28] Hey, put your mask on. 把你的面罩戴上
[07:31] Yeah. 好的
[07:37] Chief Boden! 博登队长
[07:39] Halstead? 霍斯特德
[07:40] Where’s the fire? What floor? 火灾在哪 在几层
[07:41] 20, why? What’s up? 20层 怎么了
[07:42] My dad lives on 23. 我爸住在23层
[07:44] Casey, what’s it looking like up there? 凯西 上面什么情况
[07:46] Hang on, Chief, 稍等 队长
[07:47] we’re almost in. 我们快进去了
[07:50] And we’re hooked up. 我们上来了
[07:55] Let’s do this! 开始吧
[07:56] Hey, hold on, we haven’t had a chance to– 等等 我们还没…
[08:02] Casey, the door! 凯西 门
[08:05] Hey, Candidate. 候补队员
[08:07] Hey, you’re good. 你没事吧
[08:08] Yeah. 没事
[08:11] Fire’s too advanced at 20, Chief. 20层火势太大了 队长
[08:13] We can’t get a foothold. 我们进不去
[08:24] Okay, new plan. 好 改变计划
[08:26] Squad searches 21. 抢险组搜索21层
[08:28] Truck continues up to 22. 云梯组上22层
[08:30] Engine 37, 37号水罐车
[08:31] get a hold of that fire floor. 控制20层的火势
[08:32] – Copy that, Chief. – Let’s go. -收到 队长 -我们走
[08:33] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[08:37] So you’re not searching 20? 你们不搜寻20层吗
[08:39] You heard him. That hallway is fully engulfed. 你听到他说的了 走廊都被火吞没了
[08:43] Where’s your father? 你父亲呢
[08:44] He lives in 23C. 他住在23C
[08:45] Is he up there now? 他现在在上面吗
[08:46] I don’t know, he’s not answering. 我不知道 他没接电话
[08:47] Excuse me, have you seen Pat Halstead today? 你好 请问你今天见过帕特·霍斯特德吗
[08:50] Sorry, I don’t know him. 抱歉 我不认识他
[08:51] There’s over 500 residents in the tower. 大楼里住着500多人
[08:53] Chief, my dad’s got a heart condition. 队长 我爸心脏不好
[08:54] It’s okay. We’re working our primary search. 没事 我们在进行初步搜寻
[08:56] 23 is next. 马上就去23层
[08:58] Do your thing. 按你们的节奏来
[08:59] How can I help? 我能帮什么忙
[09:00] Keep that doorway clear, would you? 别让人堵在门口 好吗
[09:02] Absolutely. 当然了
[09:04] Everybody back. 大家都退后
[09:05] Clear this door. 把门口让出来
[09:07] Check every unit! 检查每个房间
[09:08] Open every door! 打开每一扇门
[09:11] Fire department! 消防局
[09:14] Fire department! 消防局
[09:14] Go, join the group. 走 跟上大家
[09:15] Right this way. 这边
[09:17] Follow them, please. 跟上他们
[09:17] Stay low. 弯下身子
[09:20] Fire department! 消防局
[09:21] Anybody home? 有人吗
[09:22] Ma’am. 女士
[09:23] – Ma’am. – Come with us. -女士 -跟我们走
[09:24] We’re evacuating by the south stairwell. 我们从南边梯子撤离
[09:26] Keep moving, keep moving. 继续走 继续走
[09:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[09:29] Stay low! 弯下身子
[09:30] Follow them out. 跟着他们出去
[09:31] This way. 这边
[09:32] Come on. 快
[09:33] – Clear? – Clear. -没了吗 -没了
[09:36] Fire department! 消防局
[09:37] Call out! 有人请回应
[09:38] Help! In here! 救命 我在里面
[09:39] Please, help me! 救救我
[09:40] Hang on! 稍等
[09:41] We’ll get you out. 我们会救你出来的
[09:44] Fire department, call out! 消防局 有人请回应
[09:46] Yes! Here! Over here! 有 这里 在这里
[09:50] Is there anyone else in the apartment? 公寓里还有别人吗
[09:52] Just us. 只有我们
[09:54] Hey, this room’s clear. 这个房间没人
[09:55] I got this one, Lieutenant. 这个交给我 副队
[09:56] All right, I’ll check across the hall. 好 我去看看大厅
[09:58] Copy that. 收到
[10:00] The floor is really hot. 地板很烫
[10:01] I think the fire’s right downstairs. 火灾应该就在楼下
[10:03] You’ll be okay. 你会没事的
[10:05] Come here, buddy. 来吧 伙计
[10:06] What’s his name? 他叫什么
[10:07] – Rizzo. – Rizzo? -里佐 -里佐
[10:09] Cubs fan, huh? 小熊队的粉丝是吗
[10:11] I’m Joe. What’s your name? 我是乔 你叫什么名字
[10:12] Chloe. 克洛伊
[10:13] Chloe. 克洛伊
[10:14] We got a clear shot out of here, Chloe. 我们有一条可以离开这里的路 克洛伊
[10:16] Walk in the park. 去公园
[10:17] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[10:18] I’m gonna make sure, okay? 我会确保你没事的 好吗
[10:19] Okay. 好
[10:20] Come on. 走
[10:20] Let’s go, all right. 我们走 好
[10:22] Let’s go. 走
[10:22] Keep your head low. 低下头
[10:26] She was up on the fire floor. 她在着火的那层
[10:27] Unconscious, but breathing. 没有意识 但还有气
[10:31] Let’s get her up. Get her up. 把她的头仰起来 仰起来
[10:35] We need to intubate her right away. 我们现在就得给她插管
[10:37] Her airways are burned pretty badly. 她的呼吸道被烧得很严重
[10:38] We need a fiber optic scope to get in there. 我们得用霉菌观察器伸进去观察一下
[10:40] We don’t carry those. 我们不带那些出来
[10:41] We’re gonna have to do it with this. 我们得用这个
[10:52] Damn. I need crich pressure to visualize her chords. 该死 我需要插喉才能看清她的声带
[10:55] Got it. 知道了
[10:58] Should we just crich her? 我们应该给她插喉吗
[11:00] No, I’ll get it. 不用 我可以的
[11:01] My old partner was a master at this. 我的老搭档是这方面的专家
[11:03] She taught me well. 她把我教得很好
[11:09] All right. 好了
[11:11] Tube’s in. 插进去了
[11:23] That’s nice work. 干得漂亮
[11:25] Back at you. 该你了
[11:27] All right, let’s call ahead to Med, 好了 我们打给医院
[11:27] let them know her condition. 告诉他们她的状况
[11:36] Let’s go! 走
[11:36] It’s okay. You’re okay. 好了 没事了
[11:37] Keep moving. 继续走
[11:38] Chief, we cleared 22. 队长 22层没人了
[11:40] Kidd and I are headed to 23. 基德和我准备去23层
[11:42] Copy that. 收到
[11:44] Casey, I got Jay Halstead here. 凯西 杰·霍斯特德在这里
[11:46] His father lives at 23C. 他爸住在23C
[11:48] He’s not answering his phone. 他没接电话
[11:50] Take a look. 去看看
[11:51] On our way. 好的
[11:53] Kidd, let’s go. 基德 走
[11:56] Hey, Chief. 队长
[11:57] We pulled three victims off of 21. 我们把三名受害者带离21层了
[11:59] I still got a few more doors to kick in. 还有几家我得去看看
[12:01] We’ll send these down with Truck. 我们让他们跟云梯队下去
[12:02] Okay, hey, my buddy Otis 好了 我兄弟奥蒂斯
[12:04] is gonna take you the rest of the way down, all right? 会带你下去 好吗
[12:06] Just do what he says. 按他说的做就好
[12:07] You’re not coming? 你不来吗
[12:08] I gotta get back inside. 我还得回去
[12:10] You’ll be fine. 你会没事的
[12:10] I promise. 我保证
[12:13] Be careful. 小心点
[12:14] Excuse me, ma’am. 不好意思 女士
[12:15] All right, everybody, 好了 各位
[12:16] follow me. 跟着我
[12:18] The stairwell is so smoky. 楼梯井有太多烟了
[12:19] Are you sure it’s okay to be in here? 你确定在里面没事吗
[12:21] It’ll clear up once we’re below the fire. 我们把火灭了就没事了
[12:22] Let’s keep moving. 继续走
[12:23] It’s a long way down. 好长的一段路
[12:24] Can’t we take the elevator? 我们不能坐电梯吗
[12:26] The elevators aren’t safe. 电梯不安全
[12:27] I can hold your baby if you want. 如果你想的话 我可以帮你抱你的宝贝
[12:28] Hey, buddy. 小伙子
[12:29] Hey, little guy. 小家伙
[12:30] You wanna come to Otis? 你想到奥蒂斯这里来吗
[12:32] Hey, come on. 来
[12:32] Let’s go. 走
[12:33] I can carry him. 我能抱着他
[12:34] That’s not the point. 那不是重点
[12:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[12:40] Folks, we gotta keep the entrance clear. 各位 我们得保持出口的通畅
[12:42] I need you to wait across the street. Come on. 我需要你们到街对面等 拜托了
[12:44] Let’s get two more engine companies hooked up to hydrants 再调两个水管车人员接消防栓
[12:46] in case we start to lose pressure. 以防我们开始失压
[12:48] And move Truck 40 down 把40号水罐车移到
[12:49] to the corner. 角落里
[12:50] I want to leave a lane open for 我想留一个车道
[12:51] ambulances coming and going. 让救护车进出
[12:52] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[12:55] Chief, we’re inside 23C right now. 队长 我们现在进入23C了
[12:58] Halstead. 霍斯特德
[12:59] This way. 这边
[13:02] Go ahead, Casey. 继续 凯西
[13:03] What’d you find? 你找到什么了
[13:04] Nothing. 什么也没找到
[13:05] The apartment’s empty. 公寓里没人
[13:06] No sign of Mr. Halstead. 霍斯特德先生不在
[13:08] Carry on, Casey. 继续 凯西
[13:10] That’s good news, right? 那是好消息 对吗
[13:12] Yeah, I guess so. 是的 我觉得是
[13:13] Thanks, Chief. 谢了 队长
[13:21] Hey, man, they just made it to Dad’s apartment. 兄弟 他们刚去了爸的公寓
[13:23] He’s not there. 他不在
[13:24] You hear back from him? 你有他的消息吗
[13:26] No. 没有
[13:26] I just tried his cell again. Still nothing. 我刚给他打过电话 还是没人接
[13:28] Same. You think of anywhere else he might be? 一样 你有想到他可能在的地方吗
[13:30] Well, the guy likes to stick to his routines. 他喜欢按他的习惯生活
[13:31] You know that. A walk in the morning, 早上散步
[13:32] then home for lunch. 然后回家吃午饭
[13:33] He should be back by now. 他现在应该回去了
[13:35] All right, well, I’m gonna keep an eye out. 好吧 我会继续找的
[13:37] You just let me know if you hear from him. 有他的消息告诉我
[13:38] I’m guessing he’ll call you first. 我想他会先给你打电话的
[13:45] You all right? 你没事吧
[13:48] He’ll turn up. 他会出现的
[13:49] Old man’s a survivor. 他会活下来的
[13:51] If you want you can head over there and join your brother. 如果你想 你可以去那和你兄弟一起
[13:55] No, but thanks. 不用了 但是谢谢
[13:56] I’m good. 我没事
[13:58] Can do more here as they bring victims in. 他们把受害者带来的时候我能做更多
[14:01] All right. 好吧
[14:08] I want a secondary search 我想再搜查一下
[14:09] of the last few floors. 最后几层
[14:10] Make sure we found everyone 确保我们找到了
[14:11] that was trapped up there. 所有被困的人
[14:12] Okay, when you get outside, 好 等你们出去了
[14:13] go across the street, check in with the paramedics, okay? 过马路 找医护人员检查
[14:16] Good work. 好样的
[14:17] Go outside. 走出去
[14:20] Where’s the woman with the baby? 那个带小孩儿的女人呢
[14:22] She stepped aside to let faster people go by. 她站到一边 让走得快的人过去
[14:24] I didn’t see her after that. 在那之后我没见到她
[14:26] Okay. 行吧
[14:29] Herrmann. The mom with the baby. 赫尔曼 带着宝宝的那位妈妈
[14:30] Did you see her exit the stairwell? 你看见她从楼梯井里出来了吗
[14:32] I thought they were up front with you. 我以为她们在前面跟着你呢
[14:35] We gotta go up and find them. 我们得上去找她们
[14:36] Right. 好的
[14:36] Just let me swap out my air tank. 让我换瓶氧气
[14:39] Otis, can you take a look at these controls? 奥蒂斯 你能不能去看看电梯控制室
[14:41] I’m not on elevator duty, Mouch. 穆奇 我又不是修电梯的
[14:42] I know, but the number three car is still fritzing out. 我知道 但是三号梯还没修好
[14:44] It was stuck on 18 for a while, 它在18层停了一会儿
[14:46] then it went up to 24, 然后又爬上了24层
[14:47] and now it’s stopped again. 然后又停了
[14:50] The mom. 那位妈妈
[14:51] I told her we couldn’t use the– 我跟她说了我们不可以用…
[14:52] God! 天啊
[14:54] Chief, do we have eyes inside the elevators? 长官 电梯里有监控吗
[14:56] Camera’s out. 监控坏了
[14:57] Damn it. 该死
[14:59] Okay, you go with Hermann, 你和赫尔曼去
[15:00] I’m gonna work on the elevators, 我去修电梯
[15:00] try a system reboot. 试试重启一下系统
[15:02] If that mom took her baby onto the elevator 如果那个妈妈带着她的孩子进电梯了
[15:04] they could be trapped. 他们很有可能被困住了
[15:08] All units above the fire floor, 所有在场的单位请注意
[15:09] keep your eyes peeled. 仔细观察
[15:10] We are missing a woman and a young child. 现在有一位母亲带着一个年轻的孩子不见了
[15:12] I want them found. 一定要找到她们
[15:21] Severide. 西弗莱德
[15:25] I need to get up to 24 to check on that elevator. 我得上到24层去检查一下电梯
[15:27] Can you guys finish out on this floor? 你们能查完这层吗
[15:29] Yeah, on it. 没问题
[15:41] Captain! 队长
[15:42] Any word on the mom and her kid? 有那位母亲和她孩子的消息了吗
[15:44] Boden’s got companies searching from 19 on down, 博登带人从19楼往下搜
[15:47] but no sign of them. 但是没找到
[15:49] She came from 22, right? 她从22楼来的 对吗
[15:51] Kidd, you and Herrmann sweep that floor again 基德 你和赫尔曼再查一遍这层
[15:53] just to be sure she didn’t go back up for something. 以防她回来找东西
[15:56] Mouch, come with me and we’ll start a primary on 24. 穆奇 我们从24楼开始
[16:01] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[16:02] You’re looking a little peaked. 你看起来有点憔悴
[16:04] I mean, you sure you don’t want to stop, take a breather? 我是说 你确定不用停下来休息一下
[16:08] Like hell. 真难受
[16:10] I could do 20 more flights… 我就算再爬20层
[16:13] And still run circles around you. 也能甩你一条街
[16:15] No doubt. 我信了
[16:20] 22层 南梯
[16:28] This is the teen girl we called in. 这是我们找的那个女孩儿
[16:29] Name and age unknown. 名字和年龄都不知道
[16:30] She looks mid-teens, 她看起来十几岁
[16:31] second and third degree burns 二级到三级烧伤
[16:32] on her torso, neck, and arms. 在她身上 脖子上 和手臂上
[16:34] Good, you got her intubated. 好的 你给她插管
[16:35] Let’s take her to Trauma Two, 带她去创伤科二号治疗室
[16:36] get her prepped for a central line, and call Respiratory. 给她准备一条绿色通道 打电话叫呼吸科
[16:38] You got it. 好的
[16:44] That was impressive. 刚才可真棒
[16:45] Field intubation. 徒手插管
[16:47] Her airways were so burned. 她的气管也被烧伤了
[16:50] I’ve… only done that with high-tech equipment. 我只用高科技仪器做过插管
[16:52] High-tech? 高科技
[16:53] Okay. 好吧
[16:55] What’s your story? 你到底有什么故事
[16:57] Because if we’re gonna be partners, 因为如果我们要当搭档
[16:59] I need to know. 我需要知道
[17:02] Yeah, that’s fair. 听上去很公平
[17:05] So until last year 直到去年
[17:07] I was a surgical resident at Lakeshore. 我都是莱克肖尔的住院医生
[17:10] So, you…you went to med school, 所以你上过医科大学
[17:13] got accepted at a highly 被一个很有声望的医院接收实习
[17:15] prestigious residency, and decided… 然后竟然决定
[17:18] “Forget all that. I want to be a CFD paramedic?” “去他妈的 我要在消防队当护工”
[17:20] Not exactly. 也不全是
[17:23] Working with you has been great so far. 到现在为止 与你一起工作还是挺棒的
[17:27] I hope it’s not about to go to hell. 我希望这次不会太糟
[17:31] I cheated on my boards and got kicked out. 我对上级撒谎 被开除了
[17:36] Some things went crazy in my personal life right before the boards, 在那之前 我的个人生活出了一些问题
[17:40] but I’m not trying to make excuses. 但我不是在找借口
[17:42] I just want you to know, 我只是想让你知道
[17:43] that’s not who I am. 那不是真正的我
[17:46] You don’t owe me an explanation, Foster. 你不必跟我解释 福斯特
[17:48] It’s your business. 那是你的私事
[17:51] Come on, let’s get supplies and head back to the fire. 我们拿些物资就回到现场去吧
[17:55] Okay. 好的
[17:56] You got it. 知道了
[18:01] You hurt? 你受伤了吗
[18:03] Hey, buddy, you okay? 老兄 你还好吗
[18:05] Hey, he’s locked up. 他定在这儿了
[18:06] Took a fireball to the face earlier. 早先应该放个火球到他脸上
[18:08] Probably shook him up. 说不定能震醒他
[18:09] Get him back downstairs. 带他下楼
[18:13] You sure, Casey? 你确定吗 凯西
[18:14] Yeah. He’s in the way. 是的 他挡着道呢
[18:16] Get him out of here. 把他带出去
[18:19] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[18:24] All right. 好吧
[18:25] Come on, Ritter, let’s go. 走吧 无名氏 我们走
[18:29] My captain just took off by himself ’cause of you. 我的队长就因为你一个人进去了
[18:32] You get to your feet! 你给我站起来
[18:33] Lives are at stake! 生命危在旦夕
[18:40] Engine 37, talk to me. 37号水罐车 报告情况
[18:42] We’re still working our way in, Chief. 我们还在努力想办法进去 队长
[18:44] It’s an inferno in here. 这里简直就是地狱
[18:46] Engine 62, 62号水罐车
[18:47] put another line up on 20. 再拿一条水管去灭20层的火
[18:49] Copy that. 收到
[18:49] Chief Walker. 沃克队长
[18:50] Had my ears on the whole way here. 我一路上都在留意这边的情况
[18:52] Sounds like you got a handle on things, Boden. 听起来你已经把事情控制住了 博登
[18:54] Chief. 队长
[18:58] Any news? 有新消息吗
[18:59] Nobody’s heard from him. 没人有他的消息
[19:00] I’m worried he’s still inside somewhere. 我担心他还在里面的某个地方
[19:03] Come on, you must have seen this guy today. Pat Halstead. 你们今天肯定见过这个人 帕特·霍斯特德
[19:06] He’s a crusty old pain in the ass. He never smiles. 他这个人挺讨厌的 从来不笑
[19:08] Loves to yell at people. 喜欢朝着别人大喊大叫
[19:09] Okay, yeah, yeah. 没错 是的是的
[19:10] I know the guy. 我知道他
[19:11] I haven’t seen him today. 但我今天没见过他
[19:13] Does he have any friends in the building? 他在这栋楼里有朋友吗
[19:14] I see him sometimes pushing Mr. Strouse. 我有时候会看见他推着斯特劳斯先生
[19:17] He’s in a wheelchair. 他坐轮椅的
[19:18] Ronnie Strouse. 罗尼·斯特劳斯
[19:18] A guy in a wheelchair? 一个坐轮椅的人
[19:19] What floor does he live on? 他住在哪一层
[19:20] 25C 25C.
[19:21] Top floor. 顶层
[19:22] That’s where he went, for sure. 他肯定是去了那里
[19:23] Okay. 好的
[19:24] Halstead. 霍斯特德
[19:25] I can’t have a cop get killed on my fireground. 我不能让一名警察死在我负责的火场里
[19:28] My men will handle it. 我的人会处理好的
[19:33] Fire department, call out! 我是消防员 听到请回答
[19:34] Casey, what’s your location? 凯西 你在哪里
[19:37] I’m on 24 looking for the number three car. 我正在24层找三号电梯
[19:40] We can’t open the doors. 我们打不开门
[19:42] There’s no drop-key access. 不能强制进入
[19:46] Okay. 行
[19:47] You make your way to unit 25C. 你现在到25C去
[19:49] Look for a wheelchair-bound resident. 寻找一位坐轮椅的居民
[19:51] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[20:08] Chief, I’ve got fire coming up through a mechanical closet! 队长 操控间里有火冒出来了
[20:13] On 24? 在24楼
[20:14] Affirmative! 没错
[20:15] Repeat! The fire has reached the 24th floor! 重复一遍 火势已经蔓延到24层
[20:23] The fire is traveling through the electrical shafts! 火正在顺着电气井上来
[20:27] Is the wiring in this building original? 这栋大楼的线路是原来的吗
[20:29] Uh, no, we did a big renovation a while back. 不久之前我们刚刚重新翻修过
[20:31] Upgraded all the old copper stuff with fiber optics. 把一些旧铜线换成了光纤
[20:34] That stuff’s a lot thinner. 光纤更细
[20:35] It leaves gaps. 会留下空隙
[20:36] You’re supposed to seal those gaps off. 你们本该把空隙封死的
[20:38] Hey, I don’t own the place. 这栋楼不是我的
[20:39] If they cut corners, 如果他们偷工减料
[20:40] I don’t know anything about it. 我对此也一无所知
[20:42] This is not good. 情况不妙
[20:43] The fire’s traveling faster than we thought. 火势比我们预计中蔓延得要快
[20:47] To all companies… 各部门注意
[20:51] we are losing control of this thing. 火势正在失去控制
[20:53] Wrap up your searches, 停止搜救
[20:54] retreat below the fire floor 撤离到起火层以下
[20:55] until we get another hose line in place. 直到下一条水管就位
[21:00] Come on. Ritter, you heard the Chief. 里特 你听见队长的话了
[21:03] Time is running out. 快没时间了
[21:09] Okay. Okay, Ritter. 好了 好了 里特
[21:11] Here’s the deal. 我们这样吧
[21:13] I don’t like to exert myself 我从不喜欢单独撤退
[21:14] unless absolutely necessary, 除非在完全必要的情况下
[21:16] but you’re not giving me a lot of options here. 但你现在让我没得选
[21:18] If you don’t get to your feet– 如果你现在不站起来的话
[21:19] I’m not like him. 我不像他
[21:21] What’s that? 你说什么
[21:23] I’m not that tough. 我没那么坚强
[21:25] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[21:26] I’m not like him. 我不像他
[21:27] Like who? 像谁
[21:29] Uncle Anthony. 安东尼叔叔
[21:31] I called him Superman when I was a kid. 我小时候管他叫超人
[21:33] He fought fires like this. 他也老是来救这种大火
[21:36] But my heart won’t stop pounding. 但我就是冷静不下来
[21:40] I’m scared too. 我也很害怕
[21:42] Any sane person would be. 只要是个人都会害怕
[21:44] Difference is, civilians panic. 不同之处在于 平民们会恐慌
[21:46] Firefighters react. 而消防员们则是采取行动
[21:48] And you are a firefighter. 而你是个消防员
[21:53] Now you get your ass off that ground 现在你赶紧给我站起来
[21:54] and let’s go. 然后我们就走
[22:09] Green is good. We like green. 绿色很好 我们喜欢绿色
[22:12] Come on, come on, come on. 拜托拜托拜托
[22:13] Yes! 太好了
[22:15] Chief, I got car three moving again. 队长 我把三号电梯修好了
[22:17] Should be coming down right now. 已经在往下去了
[22:19] Copy that. 收到
[22:56] Chief. 队长
[23:00] Otis, what is it? 奥蒂斯 电梯里是什么
[23:05] Got the mother and her… 是那位母亲和她的
[23:08] The missing woman and child. 是那个失踪女人和她的孩子
[23:13] She must have ducked out on 18 and got in an elevator 她肯定是从18层跑出来上了电梯
[23:16] against strict instructions not to, 就算已经有明确指示让她不要这么做
[23:18] and instead of taking ’em down, 并且电梯没有下行
[23:19] it must have taken them up, 而是把她们带去了更高层
[23:20] and it looks like, uh… 情况看起来应该是
[23:23] It appears like the doors opened up again… 电梯门在
[23:25] on the fire…floor… 着火的那层 打开了
[23:37] All companies, be advised. 各部门注意
[23:40] The missing mother and baby have been…recovered. 失踪的母亲和孩子已经被发现
[23:46] Continue secondary search for additional victims. 继续第二轮搜寻 寻找剩下的受害者
[24:00] Hey, how’s your air? 你的氧气还够吗
[24:02] I’m good. I got a new tank downstairs. 够 我在楼下拿了一罐新的
[24:05] Why, are you low? 怎么 你没氧气了吗
[24:06] I, uh… 我
[24:10] I got a few minutes left. 我只剩几分钟的氧气了
[24:11] All right. 好了
[24:12] You know what, forget it. 算了
[24:13] This floor is clear. 这层楼没问题了
[24:14] Let’s get below the fire. 我们撤下去吧
[24:16] Copy that. 收到
[24:22] Casey, what’s your location? 凯西 你在什么位置
[24:23] Just reached the 25th floor, Chief. 刚刚到达25层 局长
[24:35] Chief, 25’s going to hell now, too. I can’t stay long. 局长 25层也一片是火海 我不能久待
[24:41] Copy that, Casey. Do what you can. 收到 凯西 尽力而为
[24:52] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[24:54] Over here! Help! 在这边 救命
[25:01] He came to get me, but then he collapsed! 他来救我 然后就倒下了
[25:05] I’m gonna get you both out of here. 我带你们出去
[25:07] Chief, I got two victims on 25, 局长 我在25层找到两名伤员
[25:10] Jay’s father and his friend. 杰的爸爸和他朋友
[25:12] Good call. What’s their condition? 干得好 他们情况怎样
[25:14] They’re both conscious and responsive, 他们都有意识反应
[25:16] but Mr. Halstead’s in rough shape. I need a hand. 但霍斯特德先生的情况很糟 我需要帮助
[25:19] I’ll see who’s close by. 我看看谁在附近
[25:25] Any available firefighter to the 25th floor 有空的消防员请去25层
[25:27] to assist Captain Casey. 协助凯西队长
[25:37] Hang in there, Pat! 坚持住 帕特
[25:56] Chief! Is anyone coming? 局长 有人来吗
[26:05] Damn it. 该死
[26:07] – Casey, we’re here! – Mouch, hurry! -凯西 我们来了 -穆奇 快点
[26:11] Take this one! 你们搬他
[26:17] Ready to hoist him up. 把他套上
[26:22] Okay, stay low! 走吧 别抬太高
[26:32] Dad! Is he all right? 爸 他没事吧
[26:34] He was above the fire floor. Swallowed a lot of smoke. 他在起火楼层之上 吸入了很多烟雾
[26:38] Been in and out of consciousness. 意识时有时无
[26:39] Casey, thanks, man. Dad! 凯西 谢了兄弟 爸
[26:42] Hey, this is my father. His name is Pat Halstead. 这是我爸 他的名字是帕特·霍斯特德
[26:44] He’s 64 years old. Listen, he had bypass surgery a month ago. 64岁 一个月前做了心脏搭桥手术
[26:47] Dad, can you hear me? 爸 能听到我说话吗
[26:48] He looks hypoxic. Let’s get him on oxygen. 看起来缺氧了 给他吸氧
[26:50] We can do CO levels and EKG en route, 我们可以在路上检测一氧化碳水平和心电图
[26:52] rule out cardiac dysrhythmia. 排除心律失常
[26:54] I’m, I’m okay, Jay. 我没事 杰
[26:59] Dad, Ronnie looks like he’s gonna be okay. 爸 看起来罗尼会没事的
[27:01] You did good. You’re damn lucky to be alive. 你做得很好 你还活着太幸运了
[27:03] – Pat going to be all right? – They’ll take good care of him. -帕特会没事吧 -他们会好好照顾他的
[27:06] All right, here we go. 好了 上车吧
[27:17] You just got your first save, pal. 你刚刚救下了第一个人 伙计
[27:19] If it wasn’t for me freezing up, you would have got there sooner. 如果不是我僵住了 你还能更早到那儿
[27:25] Hey, Ritter. You could spend your life on “ifs” in this job. 里特 你一生都可能纠结在这行中的”如果”里
[27:33] Don’t do it. You hear me? 别那样做 好吗
[27:47] – Empty. – Same here. -没人 -这边一样
[27:51] All right, Chief, Cruz and I are finished on 23. 局长 克鲁兹和我检查完23层了
[27:53] We’re coming down now. 我们现在下来
[27:54] – Help me! – Whoa, whoa, hey, Severide. -救救我 -西弗莱德
[27:57] You hear that? 你听到了吗
[28:00] Fire department, call out! 消防局 喊话
[28:02] Help me, please! 请救救我
[28:05] – Where are you? – 20B! -你在哪儿 -20B
[28:08] – 20B? – That’s three floors down. -20B -那是三层以下
[28:10] That’s the fire floor. 是起火那层
[28:17] Hey, kid, what’s your name? 孩子 你叫什么名字
[28:19] Josh! My mom isn’t here and I can’t get out! 乔什 我妈不在家 我出不去
[28:23] Josh! Stay right where you are! 乔什 待在那儿不要动
[28:24] My name’s Kelly. I’m coming down to get you! 我叫凯利 我马上就下去救你
[28:26] Okay! 好的
[28:38] Looks like they just got out. 看起来他们刚出来
[28:45] Hey, are you all right? 你没事吧
[28:48] Yeah… All good. Just catching my breath. 没事 只是喘口气
[28:51] Come on, let me take a look at you on the rig. 来吧 到车上我给你检查一下
[29:06] Lungs sound good. 肺部听起来没问题
[29:09] I’m fine. 我没事
[29:10] Take a five minute rehab or I’m reporting you. 休息五分钟 不然我就举报你
[29:23] Brett, come on. 布莱特 别这样
[29:25] Talk to me. What’s going on? 和我说说 怎么了
[29:31] How could you just let her go? 你怎么能让她走了
[29:35] Trust me. 相信我
[29:39] I’m angrier than you are. 我比你更愤怒
[29:42] Angry, hurt, pissed off… All of it. 愤怒 受伤 生气 全部感情
[29:49] I couldn’t have stopped her. 我无法阻止她
[29:52] Neither could you. 你也不行
[29:56] Maybe if I hadn’t had that fight with her 如果我没有在她决定
[29:59] before she decided to leave– 要走之前和她吵架
[30:01] Sylvie. 希尔薇
[30:02] I mean, at least you got a chance to say goodbye. 你至少有机会说再见
[30:05] Listen, the reason i was trying to find you this morning… 今早我找你的原因就是
[30:08] She wanted me to give you this. 她想让我把这个交给你
[30:20] 爱你 并将永远爱你 搭档 加比
[30:35] Hey, Paxson! Paxson! 帕克森 帕克森
[30:37] We need to get in 20B! Can you take us there? 我们要去20B 你能带我们进去吗
[30:40] We’re low on air! 我们氧气剩得不多了
[30:42] I got a young boy trapped inside solo! 有个男孩被独自困在屋里
[30:45] We’ll get you in, but my guys need relief! 我们能带你们进去 但是我的人需要换替补
[30:48] Hey Chief, Cruz and I are getting the victim on the fire floor, 局长 科鲁兹和我要去救起火楼层的伤员
[30:51] but 37 needs relief on this side line. 但37号消防局需要替补人员
[30:54] Herrmann and I are on 19, we’ll be right there. 赫尔曼和我在19层 我们马上就到
[30:56] All right, we’re gonna have to cut across 我们必须横穿过去
[30:58] to get to the attack stairwell. 才能到达灭火楼梯
[30:59] Come on. 走吧
[31:08] Hey! Severide! 西弗莱德
[31:12] She’s alive! 她还活着
[31:14] All right, here. You take her down. I’ll get the kid. 你带她下去 我去救那个孩子
[31:15] Copy that, be careful! 收到 小心点
[31:29] Hey, Josh, where are you? 乔什 你在哪儿
[31:32] – Josh! – Over here! -乔什 -在这里
[31:35] Hey, bud! 兄弟
[31:36] Come on. Let me get you out of here. 来 我带你出去
[31:41] It’s getting a little crazy out there, 外面的火烧得有点猛
[31:42] but we’ll get through it, okay? 但我们一定能冲出去的 好吗
[31:44] Okay. 好
[31:47] Hey 37, we’re coming out. 37号 我们要出去了
[31:49] You ready? 你们准备好了吗
[31:50] Negative! 没有
[31:50] We’re pulling back! 我们在后撤
[31:52] Stay where you are! 你们留在原地别动
[31:54] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[31:55] Don’t worry. Help’s coming. 别担心 救援马上就来
[31:59] All right. 好了
[32:02] Hang on a sec. 坚持一下
[32:18] Hey 37, what’s your ETA? 37号 你们预计什么时间抵达
[32:20] It’s getting a little stuffy in here. 这里面的火越烧越旺了
[32:22] The fire is pushing us back! 火太大 我们只能后退
[32:26] Come on! 快
[32:27] Cavalry’s arrived. Sit tight, Kelly! 装甲兵来了 坚持住 凯利
[32:46] Hey, Herrmann, Kidd, I hate to complain, 赫尔曼 基德 我也不想抱怨
[32:47] but I got a young boy here. 可我身边还有个小男孩
[32:50] This thing is a beast! 这火也太大了
[32:53] We’re coming as fast as we can! 我们已经尽快朝你们过去了
[33:00] This isn’t working. I’m gonna bail out. 这样不行 我得跳出去
[33:03] Kelly, don’t do anything stupid! 凯利 别做傻事
[33:05] Second line is on its way! 第二根水管马上就来了
[33:13] What are you gonna do? 你要干什么
[33:14] What’s happening? 现在是怎么回事
[33:16] I don’t want to wait and see 我不想等着
[33:16] if they can get to us before the fire does. 看他们能不能在火烧过来之前赶到
[33:20] So we’re gonna perform what’s called a self-rescue. 所以我们现在要实施自救
[33:24] Don’t worry. I’ve done this a bunch. 别担心 这事我很有经验
[33:32] And when we’re all done, 等我们出去了
[33:33] you’ll have a hell of a story to tell your friends. 你就有一个特别牛逼的故事可以跟你朋友讲了
[33:54] All right, come here. 好了 过来吧
[33:57] Your job is to hold onto me. 你就负责抱紧我
[34:00] My job is to hold onto the rope. 我就负责抓紧绳索
[34:03] You got it? 明白了吗
[34:03] I hold onto you. 我抱紧你
[34:05] And don’t let go. 千万不要撒手
[34:06] No way. 我不会的
[34:08] Keep your eyes closed. 闭上眼睛
[34:09] You got it? 明白了吗
[34:10] Okay. 好
[34:10] All right. 好的
[34:13] Hey, Kidd, Herrmann, get out of there. 基德 赫尔曼 你们快走吧
[34:15] Meet me on 19. 我们19楼见
[34:16] Listen. 听着
[34:17] One more minute, we got this. 再等一分钟 我们就过去了
[34:19] Hang on, Severide! 等一下 西弗莱德
[34:37] All right, buddy. 好了 兄弟
[35:06] Oh, God. 天啊
[35:10] Almost there. 马上就到了
[35:27] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[35:29] Nothing. 没什么
[35:32] Nothing, I’m just getting a tool to break the glass. 没事 我只是在拿工具砸玻璃
[36:00] You okay? 你还好吗
[36:07] Severide! 西弗莱德
[36:09] Mayday, mayday! 求救 求救
[36:11] Kidd is down! 基德晕倒了
[36:21] I need assistance on 20! 20层需要支援
[36:33] Mayday, mayday! 求救 求救
[36:38] Hey, what happened? 怎么回事
[36:40] Listen. She ran out of air! 听着 她氧气用完了
[36:44] Come on! 一起来
[36:52] – Mom! – Oh, God! -妈妈 -天啊
[36:54] Okay, clear out! 好了 大家散开
[36:56] Give us some room! 给我们腾出点地方来
[36:56] Come on! 快
[37:01] Get her up. 把她放上去
[37:07] I’ve got a pulse but she’s not breathing. 还有脉搏 但是没有呼吸
[37:10] Bag her. 上气囊
[37:11] Got it. 没问题
[37:13] Her air ran out and she just dropped. 她氧气用完了 然后就倒在了地上
[37:16] Come on, Stella. 醒过来啊 史黛拉
[37:28] Start bagging her, please. 麻烦你帮她按气囊
[37:29] You got it. 没问题
[37:32] Lieutenant, cut her shirt 副队 把她上衣剪开
[37:34] so I can get the cardiac leads on her. 我好给她用心脏起搏器
[37:36] Come on, Stella. 醒过来啊 史黛拉
[37:58] Come on, Kidd. 加油啊 基德
[38:04] Tube’s in. 导管插进去了
[38:05] Let’s hang a Cyanokit on the way to Med. 去医院的路上给她吊一袋羟钴胺素
[38:07] All right, guys, let’s get her in the rig. 好了大家伙 我们把她放进车里
[38:09] Gotcha. 好
[38:16] Up, up. 抬起来
[38:17] Boden, you’ve done the heavy lifting. 博登 你已经把重活干完了
[38:18] I’ll take it from here. 接下来就交给我吧
[38:20] Go check on your firefighter. 你去看你的消防员
[38:22] You’re sure? 你确定吗
[38:23] Go. 去吧
[38:24] Severide, Herrmann. 西弗莱德 赫尔曼
[38:27] Stay with 61. 你们跟着救护车走
[38:28] Yeah, come on, let’s move. 好 快 我们出发
[38:29] Come on. 走
[38:30] Give them an escort. 护送他们
[38:32] I’ll drive. 我来开车
[38:33] Thanks. 谢了
[38:34] Come on! 快啊
[38:55] It’s Stella… 是史黛拉…
[38:56] Kidd. 基德
[38:57] She took in a lot of smoke. 她吸入了大量浓烟
[38:59] She had a pulse but wasn’t breathing. 还有脉搏 但是没有呼吸
[39:01] We intubated, hung a Cyanokit on the rig, 我们给她插了管 在车里吊了一袋羟钴胺素
[39:03] her CO is at 40%… 血液里一氧化碳浓度为40%
[39:04] Okay. We got her. 好 交给我们吧
[39:09] Let’s transfer on my count. 我数到三把她放到床上
[39:11] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[39:14] Thank you for taking over. 谢谢你帮我主持局面
[39:16] I get it. 我懂的
[39:19] It’s family. 一家人
[39:34] How did you let this happen? 你怎么会让这种事发生
[39:36] Severide. 西弗莱德
[39:39] You’re supposed to have her back, Herrmann! 你应该帮助她的 赫尔曼
[39:41] Hey, she didn’t tell me that her alarm went off. 她没告诉我她的警报器响了
[39:45] She was trying to save you. 她是想要救你
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme