时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m the one that told you to keep your feelings about Brett to yourself. | 是我让你把对布莱特的感情憋在心里的 |
[00:04] | Obviously, it was bad advice. | 很明显 我的建议很失败 |
[00:06] | I got to tell her how I feel. | 我得告诉她我的感觉 |
[00:08] | Good for you on Staten’s endorsement. | 恭喜你拿到了斯塔顿的推荐 |
[00:10] | I’m with the “Sun Times.” | 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的 |
[00:12] | Is any truth to the claims | 你最近从斯塔顿局长的一个 |
[00:12] | that you received a large cash kickback | 朋友那里 收到了一大笔现金酬劳 |
[00:15] | from a friend of Commissioner Staten’s? | 这件事是真的吗 |
[00:17] | Everything OK? | 一切都好吗 |
[00:18] | It’s not about whether you can get pregnant. | 这不是你能不能怀孕的问题 |
[00:20] | It’s about whether you should. | 而是你该不该怀孕的问题 |
[00:21] | What–What does that mean? | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[00:22] | It could be fatal. | 有可能是致命的 |
[00:24] | Look, whatever you’re up to, | 不管你有什么企图 |
[00:26] | do not mess with Kelly. | 不准你再坑凯利了 |
[00:28] | Nicholas is missing. | 尼古拉斯丢了 |
[00:30] | And I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[00:31] | Just take it easy, okay? I’m sure that he’s fine. | 放松点 好吗 我肯定他没事的 |
[00:36] | We cannot issue an Amber Alert unless we have reason | 我们不能发布安珀警报 除非 |
[00:38] | to believe that the child is in imminent danger | 我们有理由相信孩子有 |
[00:40] | of serious bodily injury or death. | 严重的身体受伤或死亡危险 |
[00:42] | – From what you’ve described– – How the hell | -从你的描述看来… -我都联系不上我儿子 |
[00:44] | am I supposed to know that if I can’t get a hold of my son? | 我怎么知道他有没有受伤 有没有死亡危险 |
[00:47] | Hey, anything that you can do to help us out, | 你能想到的任何能帮到我们的 |
[00:50] | it’ll be greatly appreciated, Joe. | 感激不尽 乔 |
[00:53] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[00:56] | Where–where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:00] | Okay, I’m gonna come to you. Good. | 好 我这就去找你 好 |
[01:04] | Yaeh, Okay. | 是的 |
[01:06] | That was my babysitter. | 是我的保姆 |
[01:08] | They went ice skating, | 他们去滑冰了 |
[01:10] | and then she took Nicholas back to her house. | 然后她带尼古拉斯回她家了 |
[01:14] | She was charging her phone and they both fell asleep. | 她正给她手机充电 他们俩都睡着了 |
[01:17] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[01:23] | – Hey, thanks, Joe. – Yeah. | -谢了 乔 -没什么 |
[01:31] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:32] | That’s perfectly understandable. | 完全能理解 |
[01:37] | Let’s go get him. | 去接他吧 |
[01:46] | It turns out the babysitter’s mom was making | 原来保姆的妈妈在做 |
[01:48] | spaghetti or something. They went to her house | 意大利面还是什么的 他们去了她家 |
[01:51] | and fell asleep watching TV. | 看电视的时候睡着了 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:57] | Well, it was just seems like Renee overreacted. | 看来蕾妮似乎反应过度了 |
[02:01] | What was she supposed to do? | 那她该怎么做 |
[02:03] | She goes home, there’s no note, there’s no nothing. | 她回了家 没留言 什么都没有 |
[02:06] | She tries to get in touch with the babysitter. | 她尝试和保姆联系 |
[02:08] | It goes straight to voicemail. | 但直接转到了留言信箱 |
[02:10] | Anyone would freak out. | 任何人都会崩溃的 |
[02:12] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[02:31] | Uh, so, | 那个 |
[02:33] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot since | 从我们离开生育诊所 |
[02:34] | we left the fertility clinic. | 我想了很多 |
[02:35] | And I don’t wanna be rash or impulsive but… | 我不想轻率或冲动 但… |
[02:40] | I’ve decided that we’re gonna keep trying for a baby. | 我决定我们继续努力要孩子 |
[02:45] | You’ve decided? | 你决定 |
[02:46] | Well, it’s my body, so it’s my choice. | 我的身体我做主 |
[02:50] | I’m the one taking on the risk. | 由我来承担风险 |
[02:52] | And I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[02:53] | I know what you’re gonna say, especially since they said that | 我知道你会说 特别是自从他们说 |
[02:55] | there was a 10% risk that something could go wrong, | 有百分之十的可能会有问题时 |
[02:57] | but the way I see it, | 但在我看来 |
[03:00] | there means there’s a 90% chance that we could | 那意味着有百分之九十的可能 |
[03:02] | be happy parents to our child. | 我们能有孩子 做幸福快乐的父母 |
[03:09] | And haven’t we had some fun trying? | 要孩子的过程不是很有趣吗 |
[03:13] | Look, | 听我说 |
[03:16] | I know you wanna be a dad since I first met you. | 我第一次见你就知道你想当爸爸 |
[03:21] | This is our time. | 是时候了 |
[03:27] | No, ma’am, all I can offer you is, “No comment.” | 不 女士 我只能说”无可奉告” |
[03:31] | You will have to take that up with | 你去问 |
[03:32] | Chief Huffhines in the public relations department. | 公关部的赫夫海恩斯队长吧 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | I haven’t seen anything online yet. | 我还没看到网上有什么消息 |
[03:39] | Well, maybe there’s hope for fact-checking in the world. | 说不定还是有人会调查真相的 |
[03:41] | Any idea how this bribery story got started? | 你知道受贿的消息是怎么传出去的吗 |
[03:43] | There’s no mystery there. It had to be Grizz. | 不难猜 肯定是格瑞兹 |
[03:46] | He’s the only other person who knew about it. | 只有他知道这件事 |
[03:47] | He also knows it’s a bunch of lies. | 他也知道那都是骗人的 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna handle the story the same way we handled | 我要像解决那起贿赂一样 |
[03:51] | the incident itself– above board and by the book. | 解决这件事 上报并照章办事 |
[03:57] | Squad 3, Engine 51. | 3号救援车 51号水罐车 |
[03:58] | Construction fire. 81 South Aberdeen St. | 建筑起火 南阿尔伯丁路81号 |
[04:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:24] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[04:25] | Our crew must’ve broken a gas main. | 我们的人肯定是弄破了一根煤气总管 |
[04:27] | The lumber– it just went up like kindling. | 那些杂物 一下子就烧起来了 |
[04:31] | We’ll fight the fire from the second floor. | 我们从二楼开始灭火 |
[04:34] | Go. | 行动 |
[04:35] | Battalion 25 to Main, we have a ruptured gas main. | 25号队长车呼叫总部 现场有煤气管道破裂 |
[04:39] | We need the gas company here ASAP to shut this thing down. | 需要煤气公司立刻赶到现场关闭煤气 |
[04:42] | 51, drop two lines– one to cover the team inside, | 51号 扯两根水管 一根帮助室内的队友 |
[04:45] | one to be in position to extinguish the fire | 一根随时准备在煤气关停之后 |
[04:47] | once this gas is shut off. | 迅速灭火 |
[04:49] | – Let’s go! – Copy that, Battalion 25. | -行动 -收到 25号队长车 |
[04:54] | – Hey, help! – Get us out of here! | -救命 -救我们出去 |
[04:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:59] | Here. | 这里 |
[05:09] | We got two men trapped. | 有两人被困 |
[05:11] | 51, send your line straight down. | 51号 把水管放下去 |
[05:14] | I need your hose line down there. | 我需要你们把水管放下去 |
[05:17] | Bend the line into a U and send it down. | 将水管弯成U形放下去 |
[05:20] | We’ll pull these guys out using the hose. | 我们用水管把他们拉上来 |
[05:29] | – Ready, Chief. – Go. | -准备好了 队长 -行动 |
[05:36] | Hey, the water curtain will keep the heat back. | 水幕会阻隔热浪 |
[05:39] | Get behind me. | 来我身后 |
[05:42] | Coming down to you, Lieutenant. | 马上放下去了 副队 |
[05:50] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[05:51] | Step on the hose, wrap your arms up. | 站在水管上 把手缠在上面 |
[05:52] | – They’ll bring you up. – Got it. | -他们会拉你们上去的 -好 |
[05:55] | And…pull! | 拉 |
[05:59] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 |
[06:05] | Come on. | 上来 |
[06:06] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[06:12] | And pull! | 拉 |
[06:16] | Pull! We got you. | 拉 我们抓住你了 |
[06:20] | Coming to you, Lieutenant. | 来接你了 副队 |
[06:24] | Severide, get out of there! | 西弗莱德 快离开那里 |
[06:29] | Pull! | 拉 |
[06:31] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 |
[06:35] | Pull! | 拉 |
[06:39] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[06:43] | Quick thinking, Chief. | 反应真快 队长 |
[06:45] | Gas company is on the scene. | 煤气公司已经抵达现场 |
[06:53] | Yes, thank you. Two nights. | 对 谢谢你 两晚 |
[06:56] | Oh, hey, do you guys have a shuttle | 对了 你们有没有从机场 |
[06:58] | from the airport to Blackberry Farms? | 到黑莓农场的摆渡车 |
[07:01] | Oh, oh, great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 十分感谢 |
[07:06] | Blackberry Farms? | 黑莓农场 |
[07:08] | I saw that place on the Travel Channel. | 我在旅行频道上看到过这个地方 |
[07:11] | That is swanky. | 你是在炫富吧 |
[07:13] | The Slamigan is blowing up. | 锤铤火了 |
[07:14] | We already have eight new orders across the Midwest, | 我们已经收到了来自中西部的八份新订单 |
[07:18] | six figure revenue by third quarter. | 我们的收益就能达到六位数 |
[07:20] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[07:22] | – I figure I’d celebrate. – By booking two nights | -所以我就想庆祝一下 -于是就订了 |
[07:25] | at one of the most romantic spots in America? | 全美最浪漫的地方两晚的宾馆 |
[07:28] | You taking Otis? | 你是要带奥蒂斯去吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, I’m gonna tell Brett the great news about our company | 我想告诉布莱特我们公司的好消息 |
[07:42] | and then I’m gonna ask her to go with me. | 然后邀请她和我一起去 |
[07:47] | I just– | 我… |
[07:48] | just figured I’ll put it all out there, you know? | 就想不如就直说了吧 |
[07:52] | Tell her how I really feel. | 告诉她我的真实感受 |
[07:54] | Grand gesture. | 搞个大动作 |
[07:57] | And if I get rejected, well, | 如果被拒绝了 |
[08:00] | at least I didn’t hold back. | 至少我没有隐藏自己的感情 |
[08:02] | Is that crazy? | 是不是有点疯 |
[08:03] | It is, it’s crazy. I’m a moron. | 确实是有点 我就是个白痴 |
[08:05] | It’s not too late for me to back out. | 我现在还有时间反悔 |
[08:07] | I should back out. Should I back out? | 我应该反悔 我该不该反悔 |
[08:08] | No, you should not back out. | 不应该 你不应该反悔 |
[08:11] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:12] | Look, you can never go wrong with a grand gesture. | 搞大动作永远不会错的 |
[08:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | I got lunch duties today. | 我今天要负责做午饭 |
[08:36] | Oh, yeah? What’s on the menu? | 是吗 那你准备做什么 |
[08:38] | Well, that is what I was coming out here to talk | 这正是我想来跟你讨论的事 |
[08:40] | to you about–see, there are certain privileges | 你看啊 和厨师约会呢 |
[08:43] | to going out with the cook, | 其实是有好处的 |
[08:44] | like you get a say in what she serves up. | 比如说你可以决定她做什么 |
[08:48] | Please say chicken parm. | 拜托说鸡扒 |
[08:49] | Please say chicken parm. | 拜托说鸡扒 |
[08:52] | – Chicken parm? – Ah, that’s my specialty! | -鸡扒 -这可是我的拿手好菜 |
[08:54] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[08:56] | Can I steal him for a second? | 我能跟他说几句话吗 |
[08:59] | Sorry to barge in on you like this, | 抱歉突然这样闯过来 |
[09:01] | – but we have a problem. – Okay, what’s up? | -出事了 -怎么了 |
[09:03] | Well, the Crowder Refinery has brought on | 克劳德炼油厂请了瑞克·卢比奥 |
[09:05] | Rick Rubio as co-counsel. | 做合伙律师 |
[09:07] | He’s a tough, tough defense attorney | 他是一位非常厉害的辩护律师 |
[09:09] | with a forte for discrediting expert witnesses. | 尤其擅长让鉴定证人失去公信力 |
[09:12] | Okay, so how do we beat this guy? | 那我们该怎么打败他 |
[09:14] | I had some of the young litigators | 我找了几位年轻的诉讼律师 |
[09:16] | mock up some questions that you might draw on cross. | 拟出了几个交叉盘问中可能会出现的问题 |
[09:19] | I would love to go over these with you | 希望可以和你过一下 |
[09:20] | if there’s a conference room that we can borrow. | 如果你们这里有空闲的会议室的话 |
[09:22] | – Um, yeah, of course. – Okay. | -当然有 -好 |
[09:24] | – Yeah, I got it. – Oh, thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[09:28] | Uh, and hey, chicken parm sounds great. | 鸡扒听起来很不错 |
[09:30] | I will get right on it… | 我马上就去做… |
[09:37] | Boden. | 博登 |
[09:39] | I think we may have gotten out in front of this bribery story. | 我们应该是抢在了受贿新闻的前面 |
[09:41] | The commissioner has responded | 局长在我的办公室 |
[09:43] | to the Tribune’s questions through my office. | 回应了论坛报的问题 |
[09:45] | – What did he say? – Well, | -他说什么了 -这个嘛 |
[09:46] | he acknowledged that a certain battalion chief | 他承认了一名消防队长 |
[09:50] | did receive an improper cash gift, | 确实收到了不合适的现金礼物 |
[09:52] | but as soon as the commissioner learned about it, | 但当局长知晓后 |
[09:54] | he insisted it be returned. | 立即要求他将现金归还了 |
[09:55] | He’s not naming any names, but– | 他没说具体是谁 不过… |
[09:58] | – But that’s a lie. – It’s an interpretation. | -不过那是个谎言 -这只是一种解释 |
[10:01] | Did he mention it was his buddy | 他有没有说这笔不正常的 |
[10:02] | who made the illicit payment? | 款项就是他朋友拿来的 |
[10:04] | No one’s getting in trouble here, Wallace. | 所有人都不会惹上麻烦 华莱士 |
[10:05] | Commissioner Staton wants to preserve his reputation | 斯塔顿局长马上就要去联邦应急管理局了 |
[10:08] | as he heads over to FEMA. | 需要维护自己的名誉 |
[10:09] | By throwing our chief under the bus. | 然后就把黑锅扣到了我们队长脑袋上 |
[10:11] | By putting this to bed. | 他是在结束争议 |
[10:13] | – I’m done falling. – Hey, Wallace. | -我受够了 -华莱士 |
[10:21] | Chief Hatcher? | 海切尔队长 |
[10:22] | Oh, just who I was looking for. | 我正准备找你 |
[10:25] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[10:26] | I know we’ve had our past differences, | 我知道我们过去有过矛盾 |
[10:28] | but I’ve always thought of you as one of the fiercest, | 但我一直认为你是芝加哥消防局最勇猛 |
[10:30] | most battle-tested paramedics in the CFD. | 最有实战经验的急救人员 |
[10:33] | – Thank you, Chief. – So I’ll get right to it. | -谢谢你 队长 -那我就直说了 |
[10:35] | Puerto Rico is still in a bad way. | 波多黎各的形势依然严峻 |
[10:38] | There’s a lot of people in need of power and assistance, | 有很多人亟需援助 |
[10:41] | so we’re sending a team of paramedics down there to help | 所以我们要派一支医疗小组前去 |
[10:42] | with the relief efforts, and I need some volunteers. | 帮助救灾 我需要志愿者 |
[10:48] | You were the first person who came to mind. | 你是我最先想到的人 |
[10:51] | I-I’m flattered. | 我真的受宠若惊 |
[10:53] | It’s just, it’s not a good time. | 可是现在时机不合适 |
[10:56] | It never is, but this is an important cause. | 从来就没有合适的时机 可这件事十分紧要 |
[11:00] | I appreciate all this, Chief, I do. | 我真的很感谢你想到我 队长 真的 |
[11:03] | I just got a lot going on right now. | 只是我现在真的脱不开身 |
[11:06] | Hey, no problem. | 没关系 |
[11:08] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[11:23] | Thought you were more of a man, Carl. | 是我高看你了 卡尔 |
[11:26] | – Excuse me? – I thought you were more | -你说什么 -我以为你是个消防员 |
[11:27] | of a firefighter than a cheap mudslinger. | 不是什么卑劣的诽谤者 |
[11:31] | You better rethink everything | 麻烦你注意一下 |
[11:35] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[11:36] | I know you leaked to whatever reporter you have | 是你向手机通讯录里的记者 |
[11:38] | in your phone list that I took some money. | 透露我收受了贿赂 |
[11:41] | You also know that it isn’t true. | 你也知道那并非事实 |
[11:43] | I did the right thing with that offering. | 对于那笔贿赂我做了正确的处理 |
[11:45] | You need to do the right thing and tell the press | 你也应该做正确的处理 告诉媒体 |
[11:48] | what happened in the commissioner’s office. | 那天在局长办公室到底发生了什么 |
[11:50] | – You through? – Yes, I’m through. | -你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[11:51] | Then get the hell out. | 那就给我滚出去 |
[11:58] | You have no integrity | 你根本毫无正直 |
[12:01] | and no character. | 和人格可言 |
[12:24] | Word is, there was some shouting | 听说格里索姆队长的办公室里 |
[12:27] | coming from Chief Grissom’s office. | 传出了吵架的声音 |
[12:30] | What can I do for you now, Chief Huffhines? | 有什么能为你做的吗 赫夫海恩斯局长 |
[12:32] | Well, I’m here to put your mind at ease, actually. | 我其实是来劝你的 |
[12:35] | I spoke personally with the reporters, | 我私下和记者们谈过了 |
[12:37] | and they are dropping the story. | 他们不会报道这条消息的 |
[12:39] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那可真好 |
[12:42] | Unfortunately, the commissioner | 不过 局长 |
[12:44] | can no longer endorse you. | 无法再为你背书了 |
[12:49] | – I figured. – Come on, Wallace. | -猜到了 -别这样 华莱士 |
[12:51] | You understand how this stuff works. | 你明白这是怎么一回事 |
[12:53] | And anyway, you’re still in the running. | 再说了 反正你还有机会 |
[12:56] | I very much doubt that. | 这我可不信 |
[12:57] | I wouldn’t say that if it weren’t true. | 如果是假的我也不会告诉你了 |
[12:59] | My understanding is that Dale Cerutti’s | 据我了解 戴尔·索鲁提 |
[13:01] | still pushing for you, and quite frankly, | 还在支持你 老实说 |
[13:04] | Carl Grissom has rubbed more people than you the wrong way. | 卡尔·格里索姆把其他人得罪得很深 |
[13:08] | My advice? | 我的建议呢 |
[13:10] | Lay low, and, uh… | 是你先保持低调 |
[13:13] | maybe ease up on the shouting at headquarters. | 别再去总部找人吵架了 |
[13:20] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[13:33] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在考虑一件事 |
[13:38] | Why don’t we adopt? | 我们为什么不领养孩子 |
[13:41] | I wanna be a dad, and it doesn’t matter to me | 我想当爸爸 也不在乎 |
[13:43] | if we’re the birth parents if we take– | 我们是不是亲生父母 |
[13:44] | After what we went through with Louie? | 还记得之前路易的事吗 |
[13:47] | That won’t happen again. | 那种事不会再发生了 |
[13:48] | ‘Cause I’m not going through it again. | 因为我绝对不会再领养了 |
[13:50] | No way I’m gonna risk it. | 我绝对不会冒这个险 |
[13:52] | But you’ll risk your own health? | 可你却愿意拿自己的生命冒险 |
[13:54] | Matt, | 马特 |
[13:56] | what happened with Louie… | 路易那件事… |
[14:03] | What happened was gut-wrenching and painful, | 那件事让我特别痛苦和难过 |
[14:07] | and it nearly broke me. | 我差点崩溃 |
[14:13] | We have a plan. | 我们已经有了计划 |
[14:15] | Forget the fertility clinic. Let’s stick to the plan. | 别管妇科医生怎么说 继续坚持我们的计划 |
[14:33] | And why do you think so, Lieutenant? | 你为什么这样认为 副队 |
[14:35] | Because of my 16 years of service | 因为我在芝加哥消防局 |
[14:36] | to the Chicago Fire Department. | 16年的消防经验 |
[14:38] | But you’ve never actually worked | 可你从未真正在 |
[14:39] | in the office of fire investigation. | 火灾调查办公室工作过 |
[14:41] | I’ve worked with them on many occasions. | 我曾多次和他们合作过 |
[14:43] | Okay, well, how many is many? | 多次是多少次 |
[14:45] | Is it one? Two? Ten? | 一次 两次 还是十次 |
[14:47] | Over the years, 64. | 这些年来总共64次 |
[14:50] | Good. Yes, yes, yes, precision. | 很好 用准确的数字 |
[14:53] | That is exactly the kind of thing that’s needed | 这正是向陪审团灌输信心的 |
[14:55] | to instill confidence in this jury. | 必需品 |
[14:57] | You stay calm, you stick to the facts just like that. | 保持冷静 就像刚才那样坚持事实 |
[14:59] | I’ve never gotten to see you in action. | 我都没见过你辩护的样子 |
[15:02] | It’s impressive. | 很厉害啊 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Okay… | 好了… |
[15:09] | Lieutenant Severide, | 西弗莱德副队 |
[15:11] | can you show me in this diagram right here | 你能否在这张图表中 |
[15:15] | where the OFI determined that the fire started? | 指出火警调查办公室认为的起火点 |
[15:19] | 亲爱的乔 您的预定已经确认 期待您的到来 | |
[15:40] | Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人因不明原因昏厥 |
[15:44] | 58 West Cicero. | 西塞罗西街58号 |
[16:14] | Ooh, how you doing there… | 你还好吗 |
[16:16] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:20] | Slipped. | 滑倒了 |
[16:23] | Can we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[16:24] | I guess. | 应该能吧 |
[16:27] | You guys bring any food? | 你们带吃的来了吗 |
[16:29] | Uh, no, that’s Postmates. | 没有 那是同城快递 |
[16:32] | Can you call them? | 你能给他们打电话吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah, what do you want? Nuggets? Fries? | 可以 你想吃什么 鸡块 薯条 |
[16:37] | – Yeeeah. – Aww, man. | -好啊 -天啊 |
[16:40] | First shift didn’t restock the jump bag. | 第一轮班的人没有重装急救包 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna go grab some gauze and Kerlix from the ambo. | 我要去救护车里拿点纱布和绷带 |
[16:45] | – I can do it. – No, no, no, I got it. | -我去吧 -不用不用 我去就行 |
[16:47] | All right, let’s see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[16:50] | Do you have any towels in the kitchen, or… | 你厨房里有毛巾什么的吗 |
[16:52] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[16:54] | Well, I gotta stop this cut from bleeding. | 我得帮你给伤口止血 |
[16:57] | My neighbor’s messed up. | 我的邻居完蛋了 |
[17:02] | What? | 什么 |
[17:03] | She’s messed up. | 她完蛋了 |
[17:08] | Back there. | 就在那里 |
[17:28] | See? Messed up. | 看到没 完蛋了 |
[17:32] | Help. | 救命 |
[17:34] | Main, I need a 10-1. | 总部 我需要警方协助 |
[17:37] | A-Ambulance 61 to Main. | 61号救护车呼叫总部 |
[17:40] | – Main, can you read me? – Help, help. | -总部 能收到吗 -救我 救我 |
[17:43] | Here. | 来 |
[17:45] | – My girls. – Don’t, don’t. | -我的孩子们 -不要 不要 |
[17:47] | – Don’t talk. – I have to. | -不要说话 -我必须说 |
[17:49] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[17:50] | Shh, quit yelling. | 嘘 别喊了 |
[17:54] | Spencer, go back into the other room. | 斯宾塞 回另一个房间去 |
[17:55] | You gotta quit yelling. | 你不许再喊了 |
[17:57] | I mean it! Now! | 我是认真的 快去 |
[18:07] | No, no, no, no. No, don’t. | 不不不不不 不要 |
[18:09] | – No, ma’am, ma’am. – Wendy. | -女士 女士 -温蒂 |
[18:12] | My partner–my partner is coming right back. | 我的搭档…我的搭档马上就回来 |
[18:16] | Okay? You just have to stick with me. | 明白吗 你一定要坚持住 |
[18:18] | My girls. | 我的孩子们 |
[18:23] | My girls… | 孩子们 |
[18:25] | – It’s okay. – Brett? | -没事的 -布莱特 |
[18:27] | Gabby! Call a 10-1! | 加比 请求警方协助 |
[18:30] | – He stabbed her. – He’s gone. | -他捅了她 -他已经走了 |
[18:33] | Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1. | 61号救护车 我们需要警方协助 |
[18:37] | Ugh, okay, Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1! | 61号救护车 请求警方协助 |
[18:40] | – Can you hear me? – Okay. | -能收到吗 -好了 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:44] | Hey, they’re on their way. | 他们马上就到了 |
[18:46] | Tell them. | 告诉她们 |
[18:47] | – No, no, Wendy. – Tell them. | -不 温蒂 -告诉她们 |
[18:50] | No. | 不 |
[18:52] | No, no. | 不不不 |
[18:54] | No, no, Wendy, Wendy, wait. | 不行 温蒂 温蒂 醒醒 |
[18:57] | Wendy, no. | 温蒂 不要 |
[19:01] | No. | 不要 |
[19:37] | Cops are on the way. | 警察马上就到 |
[19:54] | We received a call– “Man down from unknown causes.” | 我们接到报警 “有人因不明原因昏厥” |
[19:57] | We went up to apartment 16. | 就去了16号公寓 |
[19:59] | He answered the door, | 他开了门 |
[20:00] | so we thought the apartment was his. | 我们就以为那间公寓是他的 |
[20:02] | Actually, he lived down the hall. | 他住在同一层楼 |
[20:05] | No idea why he did it, | 除了神志不清之外 |
[20:06] | other than gakked out of his mind. | 我们并不知道他的动机 |
[20:08] | We’re sending a couple of uniforms | 我们会派几位警员 |
[20:09] | to the day school for the daughters. | 去走读学校接她的女儿 |
[20:14] | I’ll call you later if I need anything more. | 还有需要的话我再联系你们 |
[20:16] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:30] | Come on, let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家 |
[20:59] | Hey, we heard. You okay? | 我们听说了 你没事吧 |
[21:03] | Yeah–no, it was a-it was a rough call. | 嗯…不 这次出警确实很难 |
[21:06] | I just need to breathe. I’m good. | 我需要喘口气 我没事 |
[21:09] | Take as much time as you need. | 你们想休息多久都行 |
[21:12] | I’ll take 61 out of service until you give me the go ahead. | 我先取消61号救火车的值勤 你们好了再去 |
[21:15] | Oh, that’s not necessary, Chief. | 没这个必要 队长 |
[21:18] | I-I’m good to go. | 我没事 |
[21:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:24] | Yeah, yeah, we’re okay. | 嗯 我们没事 |
[21:42] | I’m sorry about everything. | 对发生的一切我很抱歉 |
[21:43] | I don’t wanna fight anymore. | 我不想再吵架了 |
[21:45] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[21:47] | I have an errand to run, but… | 我还有事 不过 |
[21:51] | maybe we can set aside lunch today and just… | 我们今天可以一起吃午餐 就… |
[21:54] | talk everything out? | 好好聊聊 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好 没问题 |
[22:09] | Welcome to Caring Hill. | 欢迎来到希尔关爱 |
[22:10] | Hello, I’m Matt Casey. | 你好 我是马特·凯西 |
[22:12] | I called earlier for an appointment with Devon. | 我之前打电话跟德文预约了 |
[22:15] | Oh, yes, I’m Devon Dawsey. I’m the one you spoke with. | 你好 我是德文·道西 就是之前跟你通话的人 |
[22:18] | Ah, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:20] | Come on in, Matt. | 请进 马特 |
[22:22] | Is your wife here? | 你妻子来了吗 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, | 没有 |
[22:24] | I’m on a fact-finding mission for both of us. | 我为我们两个人来执行寻找真相的任务 |
[22:27] | Huh, okay, well, come on in, | 好 请进 |
[22:29] | and I’ll give you a rundown on how we operate. | 我告诉你我们是怎么操作的 |
[22:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:36] | Well, if Carl Grissom makes Commissioner, | 如果卡尔·格里索姆成为局长 |
[22:38] | expect some changes. | 肯定会有改变 |
[22:40] | Any new appointment is gonna make his mark. | 任何新任命都会让他有动作 |
[22:42] | I mean 51 changes. | 我是指51大队 |
[22:45] | Come on, you think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[22:46] | You guys talking about the commissioner spot? | 你们在说局长的位子吗 |
[22:48] | – Hey, Jerebko. – What’re you hearing? | -节瑞克 -你听说到什么了 |
[22:51] | I got a buddy who works down at city hall. | 我在市政厅有认识的人 |
[22:53] | Says the mayor’s asking for analytics. | 他说市长在看分析数据 |
[22:55] | Wants to make a real informed choice so as to, you know, | 想综合多方面做出最明智的选择 |
[22:57] | push back against the Chicago wave | 应对把重要工作职位 |
[22:58] | of handing out big jobs to your friends. | 交给你朋友的浪潮 |
[23:00] | That’s gotta work in Boden’s favor. | 这肯定对博登有利 |
[23:02] | Eh, that’s not what my captain at 99’s saying. | 我在99大队的队长可不是这么说的 |
[23:04] | Says Grissom’s district has the best statistics | 他说格里索姆的区在整个芝加哥消防局 |
[23:06] | in all the CFD–more calls, more saves, everything. | 数据最好 出警次数和救援次数都是最多的 |
[23:10] | Well, I’m gonna hold out hope that the best man | 我还是希望最优秀的人 |
[23:11] | wins in the end. | 最后能赢 |
[23:14] | Hey, any of you guys seen Brett? | 你们有谁看到布莱特了吗 |
[23:15] | No, I thought she was at the apartment. | 没有 我还以为她在公寓里 |
[23:18] | She was, but then she left. | 本来是 不过后来走了 |
[23:19] | She looked a little distraught, | 她看上去有点不开心 |
[23:20] | so I was hoping she came here to be with friends. | 我还以为她来这里找朋友了 |
[23:23] | Haven’t seen her. | 没看到她 |
[24:01] | Kelly, hi. | 凯利 |
[24:04] | I’d like to introduce you to | 我介绍一下 |
[24:05] | Firefighters Alec Burks and this is Dan Exum. | 这是消防员亚力克·博克斯和丹·埃克斯姆 |
[24:09] | These are the men that were injured during the accident. | 他们就是事故中受伤的人 |
[24:13] | This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide. | 这是凯利·西弗莱德副队 |
[24:15] | Can’t thank you enough for testifying on our behalf. | 非常感谢你替我们作证 |
[24:17] | – It means a lot. – Glad to do it. | -意义重大 -乐意效劳 |
[24:19] | – Hope it helps. – Oh, it will. | -希望有帮助 -会的 |
[24:22] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 各位 |
[24:23] | So there is a conference room | 这里有个会议室 |
[24:25] | set up to hold the witnesses in before the trial goes underway. | 是庭审开始前 证人等待的地方 |
[24:31] | You seen Severide? | 看到西弗莱德了吗 |
[24:32] | I need to go over some equipment requests with him. | 我要跟他确认一些设备申请 |
[24:34] | Uh, he’s taken a furlough day. | 他今天休假了 |
[24:37] | Oh, right, he’s testifying. | 对 他要去作证 |
[24:40] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[24:42] | My understanding is, it’s an important case | 那应该是针对消防员安全的 |
[24:44] | for firefighters’ safety. | 重要案件吧 |
[24:46] | Yeah, that’s what he keeps saying. | 对 他是一直这么说 |
[24:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[24:57] | Nothing, I just, I, um– | 没事 我… |
[24:59] | I’m just ready for things to get back to normal around here. | 我就是准备好等这里回归正常了 |
[25:04] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:25] | Just…hear me out. | 你听我说 |
[25:34] | I wanted to gather all the information I could, | 我想收集所有能收集到的信息 |
[25:36] | and put it out on the table | 然后综合起来看看 |
[25:37] | so we could make an informed decision. | 我们好做出明智的决定 |
[25:40] | I reached out to an adoption consultant | 我联系了一个很有能力的 |
[25:41] | who was really impressive. | 领养顾问 |
[25:44] | You’d like her. | 你肯定会喜欢她的 |
[25:46] | And this isn’t like Louie’s situation. | 这跟路易的情况不同 |
[25:49] | These kids aren’t from the foster system. | 这些孩子不是寄养系统里的 |
[25:53] | Devon can help us find a young couple | 德文能帮我们找一对 |
[25:54] | who maybe isn’t ready for parenthood, | 可能没准备好做父母的年轻夫妇 |
[25:56] | and we can adopt the baby from birth. | 我们可以从孩子出生就领养 |
[25:59] | We can be the only parents our child would ever know. | 我们可以成为我们的孩子知道的唯一父母 |
[26:05] | And… | 可是… |
[26:06] | why did you think it’d be okay to talk to them without me? | 你为什么不先问过我就去找他们 |
[26:14] | Well, if we’re being fair, this isn’t just your decision, | 公平地说 这不只是你的决定 |
[26:18] | as much as you wanna think it is. | 虽然你觉得是 |
[26:20] | I have some say here- | 我也有发言权… |
[26:22] | What happens in five years | 万一孩子的生母 |
[26:23] | when the birth mother decides she is ready for parenthood? | 五年后觉得自己准备好为人父母了呢 |
[26:26] | What happens when she sues for custody? | 万一她起诉我们要监护权呢 |
[26:28] | Our information can be private, Gabby. | 我们可以匿名领养 加比 |
[26:30] | Okay, ’cause that worked out so great last time. | 是啊 上次进展那么顺利 |
[26:34] | Maybe you don’t remember a stranger on our doorstep | 你可能不记得我们结婚那天有个陌生人 |
[26:36] | on our wedding day, but I do. | 去了我们家门口 但我记得 |
[26:38] | I am not adopting, Matt. | 我不要领养 马特 |
[26:45] | I wanna have my own baby. | 我想要自己的孩子 |
[26:48] | Why is that so hard for you to understand? | 你为什么就是这么难理解 |
[26:50] | Well, I want to also, but, Gabby, you can’t have one. | 我也想要 但是加比 你有不了 |
[27:02] | I didn’t mean it– | 我不是故意… |
[27:05] | Ambulance 61. Bicycle accident. | 61号救火车 自行车事故 |
[27:08] | 32 West Madison. | 西麦迪逊街32号 |
[27:45] | Hey, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:48] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:50] | It looks like you ran your bicycle | 我觉得是你骑自行车 |
[27:51] | through a sidewalk sign. | 通过人行道 |
[27:56] | Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[27:57] | Okay, easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[28:01] | Looks like you may have broken it. | 有可能骨折了 |
[28:02] | Brett, gauze and a sling. | 布莱特 纱布和悬带 |
[28:06] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[28:07] | – What? – Gauze and a sling. | -什么 -纱布和悬带 |
[28:09] | – I thought you said scissors. – I didn’t. | -我以为你说的是剪刀 -不是 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | Come on, Brett, gauze and a sling, let’s go. | 快点 布莱特 纱布和悬带 快给我 |
[28:15] | I’m getting them. | 我正在拿 |
[28:16] | Then do it. | 那就快点 |
[28:35] | Lieutenant, what happens | 副队 如果有公司 |
[28:38] | to a company when it cuts corners like this? | 这样走捷径 那会如何 |
[28:40] | If they get away with it, if nothing goes wrong, | 如果不被发现 如果不出问题 |
[28:44] | they stand to make a lot of money. | 他们会赚很多钱 |
[28:46] | Objection. Speculation. | 反对 推测 |
[28:48] | Your Honor, this is Lieutenant Severide’s | 法官阁下 这是西弗莱德副队 |
[28:51] | expert testimony in his own words. | 自己给出的专业证词 |
[28:54] | – I’ll allow it. – Thank you, Your Honor. | -允许 -谢谢 法官阁下 |
[28:57] | And, Lieutenant, in 16 years of service | 副队 在为芝加哥消防局 |
[29:00] | to the Chicago fire department, | 服务的16年里 |
[29:02] | have you ever seen negligence like this, | 你见过这样的不作为吗 |
[29:04] | in terms of a company’s compliance to the fire code? | 就公司对消防条例的遵守而言 |
[29:07] | Sure, lots of times. | 见过 有很多 |
[29:11] | That’s when we get called in to drag out dead bodies. | 所以我们才经常出警去火场里扒死人 |
[29:24] | No further questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[29:33] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[29:35] | Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[29:37] | Listen, I’m sorry I jumped you on that call, I just had a– | 很抱歉我出警的时候朝你发火了 我… |
[29:39] | I have never been spoken to like that before in my life– | 我这辈子从没人那样跟我说话 |
[29:42] | not on the sidewalk, not at work, | 在人行道上 在工作的时候 |
[29:44] | certainly not by someone who’s supposed to be my partner. | 当然还有跟我的搭档一起时 都没有 |
[29:46] | – That was in front of a victim. – No, I know, I’m sorry. | -那是在伤员面前 -我知道 很抱歉 |
[29:48] | – I had–I had this- – Gabby, | -我刚… -加比 |
[29:50] | I don’t care what you had going on in your life. | 我不在乎你有什么事 |
[29:52] | I have things going on too. | 我也有自己的事 |
[29:54] | I treat you with respect every time the bells go off. | 每次出警的时候我都尊重你 |
[29:56] | If you can’t do the same for me, | 如果你做不到也尊重我 |
[29:58] | don’t ride with me on 61. | 那就不要跟我一起出警 |
[30:01] | Brett. | 布莱特 |
[30:32] | Rough couple of days, huh? | 这几天真不顺啊 |
[30:39] | Well… | 那个… |
[30:43] | I’m here, just so you know. | 跟你说一句 我在 |
[30:49] | I do know that. | 我知道 |
[30:57] | Your friendship means the world to me, Joe. | 你的友情对我很重要 乔 |
[31:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:13] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[31:30] | So, um, the defense team | 被告刚才 |
[31:33] | just approached us with an offer to settle. | 提出和解 |
[31:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:38] | That means they thought your testimony landed with the jury. | 意思是他们觉得你的证词打动了陪审团 |
[31:41] | You did it, man. You did it for us. | 你做到了 你为我们做到了 |
[31:43] | Brought them to their knees. | 让他们跪地求饶了 |
[31:44] | Congratulations, gentlemen. This trial is over. | 恭喜各位 这次审判结束了 |
[31:47] | We gotta call the guys. Oh, yeah, they’re gonna flip. | 我们得打给他们 他们肯定会高兴坏的 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:14] | You need a ride? | 要搭便车吗 |
[32:15] | Oh. Uh, no, | 不了 |
[32:19] | Kelly was gonna swing by and pick me up. | 凯利会来接我 |
[32:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:32] | Hey, this is Kelly. Leave a message. | 我是凯利 有事请留言 |
[32:42] | It’s quitting time. What’re you doing? | 都下班了 你在干什么 |
[32:44] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[32:45] | I wanna get to the Eggsperience before the crowd gets there. | 我想在大家来之前吃点好吃的 |
[32:47] | They have a special on scramblers that– | 他们新出了一种特色… |
[32:49] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:55] | What’s going on, Otis? | 怎么了 奥蒂斯 |
[32:57] | When Jerebko said that Grissom had the best statistics | 节瑞克说格里索姆的数据在芝加哥消防局 |
[32:59] | in the CFD, that rang an alarm bell for me. | 是最好的时 我想到了一件事 |
[33:02] | One of the things I worked on while I was laid up | 我卧床的时候在处理的一件事 |
[33:04] | were the incident reports and being able to cross-reference | 就是事故报告 我交叉对比了 |
[33:06] | the numbers across every district citywide. | 市内所有区的数据 |
[33:09] | English, Otis. | 说人话 奥蒂斯 |
[33:12] | These are the statistics for Chief Grissom’s district | 这是两个月前我查到的 |
[33:15] | from a report I pulled two months ago. | 格里索姆所在区的数据 |
[33:17] | And this– | 这个… |
[33:19] | this is what he turned in to the mayor’s office. | 这是他交到市长办公室的数据 |
[33:25] | Mm-hmm. He cooked the books? | 他作假了 |
[33:28] | And he’s done it on every single progress report | 过去十几年的每件事故报告 |
[33:31] | dating back a dozen years. | 他都这么做了 |
[33:36] | We have to tell the mayor’s office. | 我们得告诉市长办公室 |
[33:38] | Not before we tell Boden. | 先告诉博登 |
[33:45] | Chief. | 队长 |
[33:50] | Fellas. | 各位 |
[33:51] | We have something to show you. | 我们有东西给你看 |
[33:58] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:59] | Chief Grissom’s progress reports. | 格里索姆队长的报告 |
[34:02] | He’s been tampering with the numbers since 2006 | 为了让自己在市长那里更有资格 |
[34:05] | to make himself look more effective to the mayor. | 2006年以后的数据他都作假了 |
[34:11] | – You sure? – He changed the numbers. | -确定吗 -他更改了数据 |
[34:13] | I’ve seen the source code, | 我看过原始文件 |
[34:14] | and the amendments came straight from his office. | 修改部分是直接从他办公室给出的 |
[34:16] | If there’s a better explanation, | 如果还有更好的解释 |
[34:18] | I’d love to hear it. | 那我很想听听 |
[34:38] | You left work without me. | 你一个人下班了 |
[34:44] | Yeah, I just needed to clear my head. | 嗯 我需要整理下思绪 |
[34:52] | What I said before, | 我之前说的 |
[34:55] | about having a baby– | 关于要孩子的事 |
[34:58] | it came out wrong. | 是我说的方式不对 |
[35:02] | I just meant that I can’t risk losing you, | 我的意思是我不能冒险失去你 |
[35:06] | no matter how low the odds. | 不管概率有多低 |
[35:14] | It’s my risk, not yours. | 那是我的风险 不是你的 |
[35:17] | And I’m willing to take it. | 我愿意冒险一试 |
[35:26] | I guess that’s the crux of it– | 这应该就是问题的关键 |
[35:30] | the thing I’ve never really understood. | 我从未真正理解的地方 |
[35:32] | What? | 什么 |
[35:35] | When you adopted Louie without me, | 你一个人收养路易时 |
[35:39] | when you hid the fact that you were helping Bria. | 你瞒着我帮布瑞亚时 |
[35:42] | You make these big, emotional decisions | 你一个人做出这些重大决定 |
[35:45] | as if my input doesn’t matter. | 就好像我不重要一样 |
[35:48] | Baby, of course it matters. | 亲爱的 你当然重要 |
[35:51] | I care deeply how you feel, | 我非常在乎你的想法 |
[35:53] | but I can’t be dependent on it or on you. | 但我不能依赖它 也不能依赖你 |
[35:57] | Why not, Gabby? | 为什么 加比 |
[36:02] | What’s wrong with being dependent on someone | 依赖一个爱你胜过一切的人 |
[36:03] | who loves you with everything he has? | 有什么错 |
[36:13] | This is one decision you can’t leave me out of. | 这个决定你不能抛开我去做 |
[36:17] | Either we’re in it together, | 我们要么一起做 |
[36:20] | or we’re not in it at all. | 要么根本不做 |
[36:32] | You know who I am. | 你了解我 |
[36:34] | You knew it when you married me. | 你跟我结婚时就知道 |
[36:35] | I haven’t changed. | 我一直没变 |
[36:46] | It used to be the thing you loved about me. | 以前你爱的就是我这一点 |
[37:00] | I’ll, um… | 我… |
[37:07] | I’ll come back in a little while. | 我先出去一下 |
[37:49] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[38:21] | I thought you were gonna pick me up. | 我还以为你会去接我 |
[38:25] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:26] | No, I was waiting for you. I stayed here. | 没有 我在等你 我没出门 |
[38:34] | Uh, did you win? | 案子赢了吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah, case is over. | 嗯 结案了 |
[38:45] | And, um, | 那 |
[38:48] | what about Renee? | 蕾妮呢 |
[38:51] | I told her congratulations, | 我恭喜了她 |
[38:53] | and there’s no reason to see each other again. | 我们也没理由再见面了 |
[39:00] | Then I came here. | 然后我就来了这里 |
[39:05] | Grand gesture. | 真是贴心 |
[39:11] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[39:25] | I just missed you. | 我好想你 |
[39:34] | All I think about…is you. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[40:02] | Chief Huffhines. | 赫夫海恩斯局长 |
[40:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:05] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[40:09] | Mayor just appointed the CFD’s next commissioner– | 市长刚任命了芝加哥消防局下一任局长 |
[40:13] | Carl Grissom. | 卡尔·格里索姆 |
[40:25] | Well, this is a proud day for me. | 今天是让我骄傲的一天 |
[40:27] | This is something I have worked hard toward | 这是我过去四十多年 |
[40:30] | for the last 40 plus years. | 一直努力的目标 |
[40:33] | I look forward to scrutinizing every aspect of the CFD | 我希望能详查芝加哥消防局的方方面面 |
[40:37] | and bringing it in line with what a city as great | 让芝加哥的第一反应人员 |
[40:40] | as Chicago can expect from its first responders. | 力图做到最好 |
[40:43] | And with that, I’ll take some questions. | 下面我接受提问 |
[41:02] | Excuse me, can you point me to Chief Hatcher’s office? | 不好意思 请问海切尔队长的办公室在哪里 |
[41:05] | He’s right there. | 他就在那边 |
[41:08] | Are you looking for me? | 你找我吗 |
[41:11] | Tell me more about Puerto Rico. | 再跟我说说波多黎各的事 |
[52:10] | coming out of your mouth right now, Chief. | 你的用词 队长 |