时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | That boy… | 那个孩子 |
[00:02] | We really did a number on him. | 我们让他受了很多伤害 |
[00:04] | The moods, the women. | 他的脾气 他的女人 |
[00:06] | When things get a little rough, | 艰难的时候 |
[00:07] | don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[00:09] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[00:10] | I hope me being here isn’t making things | 希望我没有让你和凯西队长之间 |
[00:12] | awkward for you and Captain Casey. | 变得尴尬 |
[00:13] | He knows that the thing between us was nothing. | 他知道我们之间没有什么 |
[00:15] | It wasn’t nothing to me. | 对我来说不是没有什么 |
[00:18] | I am at that rehab facility every morning | 天一亮我就去复建中心 |
[00:20] | at sunrise, even when it hurts like hell. | 哪怕做的时候疼得要死 |
[00:23] | Try not to put a clock on all this. | 你别逼自己太紧 |
[00:25] | Guess I didn’t think it would go so slow. | 我没想到会这么慢 |
[00:33] | Hey, you know a joke? | 你听过一个笑话吗 |
[00:35] | If there were guys on my team, | 如果有谁和我一队 |
[00:36] | I would have tapped out by now. | 我现在肯定就已经输了 |
[00:38] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[00:43] | You been keeping up with your P.T | 在做这些评估的期间 |
[00:44] | between these assessments? | 你有在坚持锻炼吗 |
[00:46] | Yeah. Twice a day. | 有的 一天两次 |
[00:48] | Three times, when I can. | 能做得到的话就三次 |
[00:50] | Twice is enough. | 一天两次足够了 |
[00:52] | Am I improving? Close? | 我有进步吗 快好了吗 |
[00:55] | I have a few more tests to put you through. | 还需要让你做一些测试 |
[00:57] | Mind raising your arms over your head, please? | 能把手举过头顶吗 |
[01:00] | Right. Sure. | 当然 |
[01:05] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[01:06] | Twelve past 7:00. | 七点十二分 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Hey! Don’t you dare leave without me! | 不许丢下我先跑 |
[01:15] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也没去 |
[01:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | – Hey, stop it. – What? | -别闹 -什么 |
[01:24] | – You’re gonna slow me down. – No, we got time. | -再这样要来不及了 -时间多的是 |
[01:27] | I’ve got this morning drive down to a science. | 我要用这个早上开车探索科学 |
[01:31] | – Oh, do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[01:47] | – Morning, chief. – Morning. | -早上好 队长 -早 |
[01:48] | Hey. How was your assessment? | 你的评估怎么样 |
[01:51] | Doc was hard to read. | 医生总是讳莫如深 |
[01:53] | They said they’d call me with the determination. | 他们说有结果了会告诉我 |
[01:58] | I don’t know, I feel like every time | 我不懂 我感觉每次 |
[01:59] | I make progress, they move the goalposts. | 我有进步的时候 他们就会提高及格线 |
[02:02] | It’s a process, Otis. | 这是一个过程 奥蒂斯 |
[02:04] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[02:06] | Right. | 好 |
[02:12] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[02:22] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[02:26] | I doubt they’re doing traffic control. | 他们根本没做交通管制吧 |
[02:33] | Okay, let’s get a line inside. | 好 我们进去排队 |
[02:35] | – Morning, Chief. – Morning. | -早上好 队长 -早 |
[02:36] | – What am I looking at? – Piece of Mexican | -什么情况 -某个墨西哥 |
[02:38] | Cartel property. Rapidly oxidating. | 贩毒集团的不动产 氧化速度很快 |
[02:40] | Police raid spark the fire? | 警方突袭引发火灾吗 |
[02:41] | Negative, uh– electrical. | 不是 是电力系统 |
[02:42] | Some heavy equipment overheated. | 一些重型设备过载了 |
[02:44] | Happy accident. Saved us a warrant. | 事故出得好 省了我们的搜查证 |
[02:46] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to keep your men clear. | 好 我需要你让你的人全都撤出来 |
[02:47] | Until the blaze is out, I’m in command. | 火扑灭之前这里由我来指挥 |
[02:49] | Understood. Just remember, | 明白 但你得记住 |
[02:50] | every scrap of evidence in there | 里面的所有证据 |
[02:52] | needs to be accounted for. | 都需要保存 |
[02:53] | Still an active crime scene. | 这还是一个犯罪现场 |
[02:54] | We’ll do what we can. | 我们会尽力 |
[02:56] | – Casey, you copy? – Got it, Chief. | -凯西 明白了吗 -明白 队长 |
[02:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:09] | This place is a drug bank. | 这是个毒窝 |
[03:11] | Kidd, Cordova, check the back halls. | 基德 科尔多瓦 去检查后面的大厅 |
[03:13] | Herrmann and Mouch with me. | 赫尔曼和穆奇跟我来 |
[03:14] | – Copy. – Copy that. | -明白 -收到 |
[03:20] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[03:23] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[03:25] | Fire department, call out! | 消防局 请大声呼救 |
[03:27] | Cordova? | 科尔多瓦 |
[03:28] | Call out, I’m not seeing you! | 出声 我看不到你 |
[03:31] | God, the smoke! | 见鬼 烟太大了 |
[03:33] | Help! | 救命 |
[03:35] | I hear you! | 我听到了 |
[03:36] | I’m right here! | 我就在这里 |
[03:38] | I need you to unlock the door! | 我需要你把门打开 |
[03:40] | I can’t! | 我打不开 |
[03:41] | It’s the vault! | 这是保险柜 |
[03:46] | Cordova, where the hell are you? | 科尔多瓦 你到底在哪 |
[03:54] | Please! | 救救我 |
[03:56] | Captain, Chief! I need assistance! | 副队 队长 我需要帮助 |
[03:58] | I got a victim stuck behind a secure door. | 有人被困住了 |
[04:01] | It’s a two-person job! | 再来一个人帮我 |
[04:02] | But– I lost Cordova! | 我找不到科尔多瓦 |
[04:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:05] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[04:06] | – You get that? – Yeah, Capp. | -你去吗 -对 卡普 |
[04:08] | Come with me, bring your sledge. | 跟我来 带上你的大锤 |
[04:13] | Cordova! Where the hell were you? | 科尔多瓦 你到底去哪了 |
[04:16] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 副队 |
[04:16] | – Thought I saw something– – Explain it later. | -我以为我看到了什么… -回头再解释 |
[04:17] | Back up squad. | 回去 |
[04:18] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[04:23] | – Call out! – Stella! | -呼救 -史黛拉 |
[04:25] | Hurry! I think we’re losing her! | 快 她可能快坚持不住了 |
[04:27] | I’m set! | 我准备好了 |
[04:28] | Capp, let’s bust out the bottom corner! | 卡普 我们从最下面的角落出去 |
[04:35] | Go! | 走 |
[04:37] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:37] | Go! | 上 |
[04:49] | Hey! Stella, what are you doing? | 史黛拉 你在干什么 |
[04:52] | Tell me you wouldn’t do the same! | 你难道不会做同样的事 |
[05:06] | Stella? | 史黛拉 |
[05:08] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[05:11] | Help her out! | 帮她出来 |
[05:12] | Come on, we got you. | 我们抓到你了 |
[05:17] | Capp! Take her! | 卡普 扶着她 |
[05:23] | Hey! Here! | 这里 |
[05:24] | I got you! | 我扶着你了 |
[05:27] | Breathe! Come on! | 深呼吸 来 |
[05:29] | Come on! | 来 |
[05:33] | Still breathing, but she’s weak. | 她还有呼吸 但很虚弱 |
[05:34] | Right over here, guys. | 这边 伙计们 |
[05:39] | Can you hear me? What’s your name? | 你能听见我吗 你叫什么名字 |
[05:41] | Marlena. | 玛列娜 |
[05:42] | I’m not supposed to be here. They forced me to work. | 我今天本来不该来的 他们逼我干活 |
[05:44] | You don’t have to explain anything. | 你没必要解释什么 |
[05:45] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[05:47] | Breathing’s stable. No need to intubate. | 呼吸稳定 没必要插管 |
[05:49] | Good, let’s get her loaded up. | 很好 送她上车吧 |
[05:54] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[05:55] | Excellent work today. | 今天做得很棒 |
[05:57] | Narcotics commander asked me to express | 缉毒司令让我 |
[05:59] | his personal appreciation for our help. | 替他感谢我们的帮助 |
[06:02] | Glad to be of service. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[06:03] | Hey, Cordova. | 科尔多瓦 |
[06:05] | Check our O2 stocks. | 去查看我们的氧气库存 |
[06:06] | Curious to know how much we used. | 我很好奇我们用了多少 |
[06:08] | Got it, Captain. | 知道了 队长 |
[06:10] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[06:12] | How’s it been working out? | 情况怎么样 |
[06:16] | Rocky start, but things improved. | 开头不顺 但事情有好转 |
[06:19] | Did more freelancing on this last call | 上次出警时 他自由发挥的程度 |
[06:21] | than I would have liked, but… | 有点多 但是 |
[06:23] | Nothing worse than Severide or I have done. | 不过没西弗莱德或者我以前做过的事恶劣 |
[06:27] | How well do you think he’ll fit in, | 如果他永久调动到这里 |
[06:29] | if his detail becomes more permanent? | 你觉得他能好好融入进来吗 |
[06:33] | – Chief, Otis is– – I know, Casey. | -队长 奥蒂斯 -我知道 凯西 |
[06:36] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[06:39] | I mean, Lord knows we’d all crawl through hell for Otis, but… | 天知道 我们愿意为奥蒂斯爬过地狱 但是 |
[06:43] | We have to be clear-eyed. | 我们得放明白 |
[06:47] | Understood, Chief. | 明白 队长 |
[06:55] | Who is at the scene of the fire that occurred | 他在今天早上发生的 |
[06:57] | earlier this morning. | 火灾现场 |
[06:58] | Gotta be a hit to the whole | 肯定对附近的毒品市场 |
[07:00] | neighborhood drug market, right? | 是个大打击 对吧 |
[07:02] | I’m sure it’ll be back to business as usual by Monday. | 肯定到周一之前就会正常营业了 |
[07:05] | Hey, shows how knuckleheaded these criminals are. | 这就表明了这些罪犯有多蠢 |
[07:08] | They put all their eggs in one basket. | 把鸡蛋都放进了一个篮子 |
[07:10] | They lose everything. | 失去了一切 |
[07:12] | Should have diversified. | 该分散投资的 |
[07:14] | That’s their problem. | 那就是他们的问题 |
[07:15] | They need you managing their portfolio, Herrmann! | 他们需要你帮他们做分配 赫尔曼 |
[07:18] | It’s basic money management, all right? | 这是基本的理财 好吗 |
[07:20] | It’s the perfect story to use for Lee Henry. | 这故事正适合对李·亨利讲 |
[07:23] | We’re trying to show him the value of money– | 我们正试图告诉他钱的价值 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry, Herrmann, did you just say– | 抱歉 赫尔曼 你是不是说 |
[07:27] | …Not worth it. | 不值得 |
[07:28] | Hey, let me give you an example, okay? | 我给你举个例子 好吗 |
[07:31] | Lee Henry, he comes up to me | 李·亨利 他来找我 |
[07:33] | and he asks me if he can move into the apartment over the garage. | 问我他是否能搬去车库上面的公寓 |
[07:38] | Guess what I told him? | 猜猜我怎么和他说的 |
[07:39] | That he’s too young, that that’s a terrible idea. | 他太年轻了 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[07:42] | No, I told him… | 不 我跟他说 |
[07:47] | Make me an offer. | 出价吧 |
[07:51] | Yeah. Life lessons. | 对 生活教训 |
[07:56] | There you are! | 你在这里呢 |
[08:00] | I thought you were on a run. | 我还以为你在执行任务 |
[08:02] | Nah. | 没有 |
[08:03] | Just staying in the air for a minute. | 就出来透透气 |
[08:06] | How’s life with Severide? | 跟西弗莱德的生活怎么样 |
[08:07] | Saw the two of you stumble in at the last minute today. | 看你俩今天最后一刻赶到了 |
[08:11] | I won’t lie. | 我不会撒谎 |
[08:13] | It is… | 那 |
[08:15] | It is hot. | 那很劲爆 |
[08:17] | Well, that sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[08:20] | Yeah, his, uh-his mom said something | 但她妈妈来市里时 |
[08:22] | when she was in town, though. | 说了几句 |
[08:24] | She brought up how Kelly… | 她提起凯利 |
[08:26] | can be fickle like his dad when it comes to relationships. | 谈恋爱时可能和他爸爸一样不专一 |
[08:29] | I don’t know, I think Severide has moved past | 我不知道 我认为西弗莱德翻篇了 |
[08:31] | his wild life. We’ve all seen it. | 狂野生活 我们都见过那段时期 |
[08:34] | True. Even in the time I’ve known him, | 是的 就算是我认识他的时候 |
[08:36] | he’s come a long way from his wedding in Vegas days. | 他也不再是那个在维加斯结婚的人了 |
[08:42] | What wedding in Vegas? | 什么在维加斯结婚 |
[08:46] | Oh, I just-I just meant, uh… | 我的意思只是 |
[08:50] | Brett? | 布莱特 |
[08:52] | Don’t look at me, girl. | 别看我啊 |
[08:54] | What wedding in Vegas? | 什么在维加斯结婚 |
[08:57] | Ambo 61… | 61号救护车 |
[08:58] | To be continued. | 下次聊 |
[09:00] | Oh, it better be. | 最好有下次 |
[09:16] | You can stand down. | 你们可以走了 |
[09:18] | – What happened? – Gang hit. | -出什么事了 -帮派袭击 |
[09:19] | Five victims killed execution style. | 五个被害人以处决方式被杀害 |
[09:21] | – No survivors. – Angel! | -没有幸存者 -安吉尔 |
[09:24] | Please! My husband! | 拜托 我丈夫 |
[09:25] | My husband! Please! | 我丈夫 我丈夫 |
[09:27] | Hey, Dawson? | 道森 |
[09:32] | – “Ladron.” – What’s that mean? | -“小偷” -什么意思 |
[09:35] | Thief. | 小偷 |
[09:42] | There’s a lot of activity from the cartel since the fire. | 那场火灾后贩毒团伙有不少动作 |
[09:45] | Rumor is, they had more cash in that building | 据传那幢楼里藏的钱不止 |
[09:47] | than the news reported. | 新闻上报道的那么点 |
[09:48] | Got shot-callers wondering what happened with the rest. | 于是管事的就想知道剩下的钱去哪里了 |
[09:50] | They’re convinced $100,000 was stolen. | 他们认为有十万被偷了 |
[09:52] | Amazing. They lost millions to the cops | 真厉害 警察缴了他们几百万 |
[09:54] | but they’re gonna mow down the neighborhood | 他们却为了十万要搅个 |
[09:56] | over 100 grand? | 鸡犬不宁 |
[09:58] | It’s a power thing. | 这是为了争权 |
[09:59] | Gives them the chance to draw blood. | 这样他们就有借口动手了 |
[10:00] | Reassert their position. | 便于夺位换代 |
[10:02] | They’re gonna go scorched earth until | 他们会追到天涯海角 |
[10:03] | they find the thief and reclaim the money. | 直到找到窃贼 追回那笔钱 |
[10:05] | What if the cartel don’t find the person responsible? | 如果贩毒团伙没找到偷钱的人呢 |
[10:07] | That sounds like a long shot. | 看起来好像不是什么易事 |
[10:10] | Then we’re in for a bloody month. | 那这个月可就不好过了 |
[10:13] | I’d do what you can to be prepared. | 希望你们尽力做好准备 |
[10:16] | I’ll brief the incoming platoon. | 我会和警察们做简报 |
[10:18] | We’ll deal with each step as it comes. | 走一步算一步吧 |
[10:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:27] | Doesn’t feel right, leaving shift | 感觉不大对 还有这么多事 |
[10:28] | with so much up in the air. | 没有解决就下班 |
[10:30] | Maybe there’s something we can do to help. | 也许我们能做些什么 |
[10:32] | Marlena? The woman we saved? | 玛列娜 我们救下的那个女人 |
[10:34] | If this really is an inside job, | 如果真的是内部的人干的 |
[10:35] | maybe she knows something or saw something. | 也许她知道些什么 或者看到了些什么 |
[10:38] | Or was involved. | 或者有些关联 |
[10:40] | I mean, if there’s any information she has | 如果她有什么信息 |
[10:41] | worth passing along to the police… | 应该告诉警察的… |
[10:43] | It’s worth having a conversation. | 我们就该找她谈谈 |
[10:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:50] | You’ve got that look in your eye. | 你又有那种眼神了 |
[10:57] | I just feel like… | 我只是觉得… |
[10:59] | It’s not up for debate! | 这没什么好商量的 |
[11:00] | I like my coffee from a pot, not a pellet. | 我喜欢用咖啡壶冲咖啡 不喜欢咖啡机 |
[11:04] | Fine. I’ll drop it. For now. | 好吧 我不说了 暂时而已 |
[11:20] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[11:23] | What? | 什么问题 |
[11:26] | Were you ever married before? | 你以前结过婚吗 |
[11:32] | Who told you about that? | 谁和你说的 |
[11:36] | So I guess that’s a yes? | 这应该是肯定的回答了吧 |
[11:41] | It was a crazy time. | 那是一段疯狂的时期 |
[11:46] | When we first met, I’d just lost my best friend | 我们刚认识时 我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[11:49] | and she had just lost her sister. | 她失去了她的妹妹 |
[11:52] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[11:55] | At the time. Maybe. | 那时候 也许吧 |
[12:01] | Well, it would have been good to hear about it. | 我现在知道也挺好的 |
[12:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:10] | Are there any other surprises that I should know about? | 我还有什么其他需要知道的惊喜吗 |
[12:15] | Other ex-wives you haven’t mentioned? | 还有什么其他前妻吗 |
[12:21] | Fiancées count? | 未婚妻算吗 |
[12:23] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:26] | I’m just putting it all out there. | 我只是当时全身心投入了 |
[12:29] | I was young. | 我那时很年轻 |
[12:31] | But you’re smarter now. | 但你现在更聪明了 |
[12:34] | You–you’ve got yourself figured out, right? | 你…你自己能想明白的 对吧 |
[12:38] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[12:55] | You brought me to the hospital. | 你送我来医院的 |
[12:57] | I did, yeah. How you feeling? | 是的 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:00] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:02] | Just came to talk to you. If that’s okay. | 我只是来找你谈谈的 如果可以的话 |
[13:05] | I don’t know anything about the drugs. | 我对毒品的事一无所知 |
[13:07] | I swear, I-I just pack the money. | 我发誓 我只是装钱的 |
[13:09] | Oh, no, I’m– I’m not with the police. | 不 我…我不是警方的人 |
[13:11] | I’m not trying to get you in trouble. | 我不是想给你找麻烦的 |
[13:13] | Actually, um… | 其实… |
[13:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:21] | Marlena, do you know anything about money | 玛列娜 你知道那幢房子里 |
[13:22] | being stolen from that house? | 被偷走的那些钱吗 |
[13:24] | Why? Do the police think I stole– | 为什么 警察认为是我偷… |
[13:26] | No. No, they don’t. | 不 不 他们没有 |
[13:29] | But the cartel believes someone did. | 但是贩毒团伙认为有人偷了 |
[13:33] | And right now, they’re on a hunt. | 现在 他们在追杀窃贼 |
[13:35] | People are dying, so if you know anything, | 有人丧命了 如果你知道什么 |
[13:37] | anything at all, you can stop it. | 不管是什么 你都可以阻止这一切 |
[13:43] | Do you know what they do to people who talk? | 你知道他们怎么对待告密的人吗 |
[13:46] | Their families? | 他们的家人 |
[13:50] | Not just killing. | 不仅仅是丧命 |
[13:53] | They’ll cut off your head. | 他们会砍掉你的头 |
[13:54] | Your limbs. | 你的四肢 |
[14:00] | I’ve seen more than you might think. | 我见过的可能比你想的要多 |
[14:03] | That’s why I’m here. I’m trying to save lives. | 所以我才来这里 我想救人 |
[14:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Someone tried to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[14:30] | It was dark. | 当时很暗 |
[14:34] | There was so much smoke. | 烟雾太浓了 |
[14:36] | But I saw him. | 但我看到他了 |
[14:39] | He was holding something. | 但他拿着什么东西 |
[14:42] | Did you recognize him? | 你认出他了吗 |
[14:44] | He was just a shape. | 只能看出个轮廓 |
[14:47] | A dark outline. | 一个黑色的轮廓 |
[14:50] | Big. | 大个子 |
[14:51] | More than six foot tall. | 有一米八多 |
[14:55] | Heavy coat. | 穿着厚大衣 |
[14:58] | When he saw me looking… | 他发现我在看时… |
[15:00] | He rushed to me. | 就冲了过来 |
[15:04] | Pushed me into that cage and shut it. | 把我推进了保险箱 关了门 |
[15:09] | It happened so fast, I… | 发生得太快了 我… |
[15:11] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死定了 |
[15:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:21] | We’re doing everything we can to find him, I promise. | 我们正在尽全力找他 我保证 |
[15:33] | Gabby went to the hospital | 加比去医院了 |
[15:34] | to check on a victim. She’ll be back soon. | 看望一位伤者 她很快会回来 |
[15:36] | I actually came to talk to you. | 其实我是来找你聊的 |
[15:38] | I hear the cartel’s still out for blood. | 听说贩毒集团还在追杀 |
[15:40] | Yeah, they dropped three guys at a discount mall. | 对 他们在打折商场放倒了三个人 |
[15:42] | Broad daylight, families shopping. | 光天化日 众目睽睽 |
[15:44] | It’s a miracle no one else got hurt. | 没有其他人受伤真是奇迹 |
[15:46] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[15:47] | I went over your incident report. | 我看了你的事件报告 |
[15:48] | I just wanted to make sure I understood it. | 我只是想确保我理解正确 |
[15:51] | Where was the fire, where was your team? | 着火点在哪里 你的团队在哪里 |
[15:53] | Fire was toward the rear of the house. | 火势往房子后部蔓延 |
[15:54] | It spread through the walls and ceiling. | 点燃了墙壁和天花板 |
[15:56] | Herrman, Mouch, and I searched the front | 我和赫尔曼 穆奇 搜查了前面 |
[15:58] | where the counting machines were. | 点钞机都在那里 |
[15:59] | And you found one victim? | 你们找到一位受害者吗 |
[16:01] | Guy in the bathroom. | 一个男人在厕所 |
[16:03] | He have a bag on him? Coat with deep pockets? | 他带着包吗 或者穿着口袋很深的衣服 |
[16:05] | Places to hide cash? | 可以藏现金的地方 |
[16:06] | Nope. We would have caught it. | 没有 不然我们会发现的 |
[16:08] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[16:09] | Kidd found a victim trapped in a secure room. | 基德发现一个被困在安全屋的伤者 |
[16:11] | Right here. Again, no cash on her. | 就在这里 她身上也没有现金 |
[16:15] | What about Cordova? He find anyone on his search? | 那科尔多瓦呢 他发现人了吗 |
[16:17] | No, he and Kidd got separated early on. | 没有 他和基德分开了 |
[16:20] | Must have lost track somewhere. | 可能是中途迷路了 |
[16:21] | While they were headed toward the back, | 当时他们在往后面走 |
[16:22] | in the direction of the flames. | 朝着火源前进 |
[16:23] | Yeah. A few minutes later, | 对 几分钟后 |
[16:25] | I saw him come out a rear door. | 我看到他从一扇后门出来 |
[16:28] | This one? | 这个门吗 |
[16:29] | Must be. | 应该是 |
[16:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:35] | Antonio, please. | 安东尼奥 别这样 |
[16:37] | I’m responsible. If-if it concerns my unit, | 我是负责人 如果涉及到我的小队 |
[16:40] | I need to know. | 我需要知情 |
[16:46] | Hey, the basement is looking great. | 地下室看起来很不错 |
[16:49] | Lee Henry did a hell of a job. | 但李·亨利做得很好 |
[16:51] | Yeah, what’d I tell you? The boy’s got hustle | 我就说吧 知道要花钱买公寓之后 |
[16:52] | now that he has an apartment to pay for. | 他整个人都很有动力 |
[16:55] | Yeah, don’t you think he’s a little young | 好吧 但他还这么小 |
[16:56] | to be working as a bar-back, though? | 让他给酒吧打工合适吗 |
[16:58] | No, a job’s a job. | 工作就是工作 |
[16:59] | Besides, he’s a model employee. | 再说了 他是模范员工 |
[17:01] | Always on time, never have to remind him. | 永远准时 从来不用提醒他 |
[17:05] | Yeah, but that doesn’t strike you as suspicious? | 是啊 但你不觉得这一点很可疑吗 |
[17:08] | – Why would it? – I don’t know. | -怎么可疑 -说不好 |
[17:11] | At his age, only time I was on my best behavior | 他这个年纪 我唯一表现这么好的时候 |
[17:13] | was when I was up to no good. | 就是想干坏事的时候 |
[17:15] | So, uh, I don’t know, you may wanna just… | 所以 也许你可以找个时间… |
[17:19] | recheck the vodka bottles, make sure they’re still vodka. | 检查下伏特加瓶子 看看里面是不是伏特加 |
[17:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:36] | Just heard back from HQ. | 总部刚传来消息 |
[17:38] | Doc says I’m worse than I was last time. | 医生说我的身体比上次差了 |
[17:41] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[17:43] | She says I’m over-training. | 她说我锻炼过度了 |
[17:44] | I’m pushing myself too hard. | 把自己的身体逼得太紧 |
[17:49] | Anyway…I scheduled another assessment in a couple days. | 不过 我预约了几天后再检查一遍 |
[17:53] | That fast? | 这么快吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah, well, clock’s ticking. | 对啊 时间不等人 |
[17:57] | If I don’t get back on 81 soon, | 我要是再不赶紧回81号云梯队 |
[17:58] | I might not get back at all. | 也许就回不来了 |
[18:00] | Okay, but she told you not to over-train. | 好吧 但她说不要过度锻炼 |
[18:03] | Short-term problem. | 短期问题而已 |
[18:04] | Otis, we all want you back on truck, | 奥蒂斯 我们都希望你回来 |
[18:06] | but it’s not worth risking your entire career to rush it, right? | 但这不值得你拿整个职业生涯来冒险 懂吗 |
[18:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:18] | All right. | 好 |
[18:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:22] | Is there anything I need to know about yesterday’s call? | 昨天的任务 有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:27] | The back room had a stack of cash, | 后门的屋子里有现金 |
[18:30] | sorted into sequentially marked bundles. | 分成了按序号排列的几捆 |
[18:32] | Police say three of those bundles are missing. | 警察说其中少了三捆 |
[18:34] | Presumed stolen. | 判断为失窃 |
[18:36] | Right. | 好 |
[18:39] | So I must have stolen it. | 那肯定是我偷的了 |
[18:41] | You were the only firefighter to set foot in that room. | 当时只有你进了那个房间 |
[18:43] | You got some nerve, Casey. | 你真有胆量 凯西 |
[18:44] | Did you take the cash? | 钱是你拿走的吗 |
[18:47] | Because if you did, now’s the time to say something. | 如果是你拿的 现在就站出来 |
[18:50] | Oh, so you’re just trying to look out for me. | 原来你还是在照顾我了 |
[18:51] | I’m just offering you a chance to– | 我是在给你一次机会 |
[18:52] | Come on, be straight. | 得了吧 直接说 |
[18:54] | You want me out of your house | 你希望把我赶出消防队 |
[18:55] | and away from your wife. | 离开你妻子 |
[18:57] | And you’re willing to drag my ass | 为了做到这一点 |
[18:59] | through the mud to do it. | 你不惜栽赃陷害 |
[19:00] | If I were you, I’d think before I said another word. | 如果我是你 我说话前会好好考虑一下 |
[19:09] | Call IED if you wanna file a charge. | 想投诉的话 你就去找火灾调查处 |
[19:13] | But I’m not listening to this. | 但我不想听你放屁 |
[19:21] | I never accused Cordova. I just asked him a question. | 我没有说是科尔多瓦干的 只是问他个问题 |
[19:23] | With some serious implications, don’t you think? | 但暗示也太明显了 你不觉得吗 |
[19:26] | Put yourself in his shoes. | 你站在他的角度想想呢 |
[19:27] | If I were in his shoes, I never would have been | 如果站在他的角度 我在一开始 |
[19:28] | in that part of the building to begin with. | 就不会去大楼的那个地方 |
[19:30] | so you’ve never broken reg on a call? | 所以你从没在出警时违反过规定吗 |
[19:32] | Not without a damn good explanation. | 不会没有理由的违反 |
[19:33] | Well, maybe you’re asking the wrong question. | 或许你问错问题了 |
[19:36] | Marlena said that she saw another person in the fire. | 玛列娜说她看到火场里还有人 |
[19:39] | Said that he-he locked her in the room | 说当那人发现她看到他在装钱后 |
[19:41] | when she saw him pocketing cash. | 就把她锁在了房间里 |
[19:42] | There were no other victims. | 没有其他受害人了 |
[19:44] | I’m just telling you what she saw, okay? | 我只是告诉你她看到了什么 好吗 |
[19:47] | She spotted a tall figure with a heavy coat | 她看到一个穿着厚外套的高个子 |
[19:49] | who forced her into the room. | 逼着她走进了房间 |
[19:50] | A tall figure-what, about 6’3? | 多高 一米九吗 |
[19:55] | Gabby, don’t take this the wrong way. | 加比 别误解我 |
[19:57] | But it’s possible you’re letting your history with Cordova | 但你有可能在让你和科尔多瓦的交情 |
[19:59] | affect your ability to see this objectively. | 影响你的客观判断能力 |
[20:02] | Or you are. | 或者是你 |
[20:17] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[20:18] | Hey, hon! | 亲爱的 |
[20:20] | I was wondering if I could speak with you for a moment? | 我可以跟你说两句话吗 |
[20:22] | You mind if I get a couple of bites first? | 你介意我先吃两口饭吗 |
[20:24] | ‘Cause those bells can go off any minute. | 因为火警铃随时可能响 |
[20:26] | It’s about Lee Henry. | 是李·亨利的事 |
[20:28] | Okay. Is everything all right? | 好吧 一切还好吗 |
[20:30] | Did he get hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[20:34] | No. He’s not hurt. | 不 他没有受伤 |
[20:37] | It concerns your experiment. | 这跟你的试验有关系 |
[20:39] | You know, if you want we could– | 如果你想的话 我们可以… |
[20:41] | No, no. Well, what is it? | 不用 那是什么事 |
[20:46] | You can talk in front of the guys; we’re all family. | 我们可以在大家面前说的 都是一家人嘛 |
[20:49] | – You know, we’ll just– – No. | -我们还是… -不用 |
[20:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | I just walked in on your son | 我刚撞见你的儿子 |
[20:54] | watching pornography in his apartment. | 在他的公寓里看毛片 |
[20:55] | Yeah, we’re gonna– | 我们还是… |
[20:57] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:07] | Thought Herrmann was doing the equipment check today. | 我以为今天是赫尔曼负责检查设备 |
[21:10] | He was, but, uh… | 是的 但是… |
[21:13] | We switched ’cause I just wanted some time to myself. | 我们换了 因为我想自己一个人待会儿 |
[21:17] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:21] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[21:24] | Dumb stuff. | 蠢事而已 |
[21:30] | Did you know that Severide used to be married? | 你知道西弗莱德以前结过婚吗 |
[21:34] | For what it’s worth… | 不管怎么说 |
[21:37] | She wasn’t exactly the love of his life. | 她并不是他的真爱 |
[21:40] | I wouldn’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[21:41] | I’m not worried, I… | 我没有担心 我… |
[21:44] | I just hear stories like that, and it freaks me out, | 我就是被这种故事吓坏了 |
[21:47] | because every time I think I know the guy… | 因为每次当我以为了解一个男人时… |
[21:51] | I discover that he’s holding something back. | 就会发现他有秘密 |
[21:55] | Yup… | 是啊 |
[21:58] | I understand that feeling entirely. | 我完全理解你的感受 |
[22:03] | I could see that. | 我能看出来 |
[22:05] | How do you manage? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[22:09] | By being patient when I can. | 我会尽量保持耐心 |
[22:11] | Honest when I have to be. | 必要的时候实话实说 |
[22:14] | It’s not always easy. | 并不总是一件容易的事 |
[22:18] | Gabby and Kelly both have these little corners of themselves | 加比和凯利心里都有些 |
[22:21] | where no one else is allowed. | 不让人接近的角落 |
[22:23] | Not even us. | 连我们都不行 |
[22:28] | Can’t change them, but… | 你改变不了他们 但是… |
[22:30] | You set your own standards. | 你可以设定自己的标准 |
[22:34] | Cordova’s here, and the Chief’s ready. | 科尔多瓦来了 队长也准备好了 |
[22:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你想见我吗 队长 |
[22:52] | Come on in. Close the door. | 请进 关上门 |
[22:59] | – Should I call a union rep? – That is your right. | -我该找个工会代表来吗 -那是你的权利 |
[23:02] | However, this is not an official conversation. | 但这并不是一次正式谈话 |
[23:05] | You’re under no obligation to participate. | 你没有义务参与 |
[23:07] | I apologize for coming at you the other night. | 我为那天晚上的事向你道歉 |
[23:09] | I was out of line. | 我越界了 |
[23:11] | My only interest now is to get to the truth. | 现在我唯一的目标就是找出真相 |
[23:13] | All of this is off the record. | 这一切都是不会公开的 |
[23:16] | What do you want to know? | 你们想知道什么 |
[23:21] | At the fire last shift, | 在上一次轮班的火警里 |
[23:23] | I asked you to stick with Kidd. | 我让你跟紧基德 |
[23:26] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不遵守 |
[23:29] | You ever see a ghost? | 你见过鬼吗 |
[23:32] | Victim you thought was there, but really wasn’t? | 你以为在那的受害者 但其实不在 |
[23:35] | We were crawling the halls; it was thick with smoke. | 我们当时在走廊里匍匐前进 烟雾很浓 |
[23:37] | Could have sworn on my life, | 我对天发誓 |
[23:39] | I saw someone. I mean, I was sure of it. | 我看到了一个人 我很确定 |
[23:42] | He moved away from me, deeper into the fire. | 他从我身边离开 向火场更深处走去 |
[23:44] | I looked back, he was only a couple steps away. | 我回头看 他离我只有几步 |
[23:45] | So I followed him. | 所以我就跟上了他 |
[23:48] | Thought I could grab him quick, make the save- | 以为我能赶快救下他 |
[23:49] | and be back in time. | 然后及时回来 |
[23:50] | Have a description? | 你看到他的样子了吗 |
[23:52] | It was impossible to see. | 当时完全看不见 |
[23:55] | He was about my height. | 他大概跟我一样高 |
[23:57] | I didn’t catch much more than that. | 我只看到了这么多 |
[23:59] | And you never found any sign of him. | 而且你没找到他的一丝痕迹 |
[24:01] | Like I said, he was a ghost. | 像我说的 他是个鬼魂 |
[24:05] | I searched the room. | 我搜了屋子 |
[24:06] | He was nowhere. | 他不在 |
[24:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:12] | I should have given Kidd a heads-up. | 我应该跟基德说一声的 |
[24:13] | I should have stuck to my orders– | 我应该谨遵命令… |
[24:14] | I got carried away. | 我没有控制住自己 |
[24:16] | I just wanted to show my hustle. | 我只是想表现一下 |
[24:18] | Prove that I was worth keeping around. | 证明我是值得留下的 |
[24:22] | I’ll admit: I’m guilty of that. | 我承认 我的确有错 |
[24:28] | But I’m telling you. | 但是 |
[24:31] | That’s all I’m guilty of. | 这是我唯一的错 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:37] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[24:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[24:51] | This ghost of Cordova’s, | 科尔多瓦说的这个鬼 |
[24:53] | it matches the description given to us | 和一个受害者描述给我们的 |
[24:54] | by one of the other victims. | 是一致的 |
[24:56] | So you’re saying it’s real. | 所以你是说这是真的 |
[24:58] | I’m saying it’s possible. | 我是说是有可能的 |
[25:00] | Police were at every exit of the building. | 警察守住了所有的大楼出口 |
[25:02] | No other bodies were recovered. | 没发现其他尸体 |
[25:04] | If there was another man inside of that building, | 如果楼里有另一个人 |
[25:08] | how’d he get away? | 他是怎么逃走的 |
[25:14] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[25:15] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[25:18] | Look, I hate to put you in the middle of this. | 我不想把你掺和进来 |
[25:20] | – Then don’t. – Please. | -那就别 -拜托 |
[25:22] | I need to find out if this thing’s going to IED, | 我得知道这事有没有上报到火灾调查处 |
[25:24] | if my career’s in jeopardy over some nonsense. | 我的职业生涯会不会因为什么莫须有的罪名而毁掉 |
[25:26] | – I wouldn’t know. – Right. | -我怎么知道 -对 |
[25:27] | But you’re married to the person who would. | 但你丈夫会知道 |
[25:29] | All right, please, I’m–I’m asking you | 求你了 我请你 |
[25:31] | to stand by me and tell these people who I am. | 支持我 告诉这些人我是怎样的人 |
[25:33] | Jake, you’ve been here for a month. | 杰克 你来这里一个月了 |
[25:34] | I think they know who you are. | 我觉得他们知道你的为人 |
[25:35] | – Yeah, but– – No, no, no, no, no. | -是 但… -不不不不不 |
[25:36] | This needs to be said. | 让我说完 |
[25:37] | You walked through that door, day one, | 你从走进这扇门的第一天 |
[25:38] | gunning for someone’s job. | 就想抢别人饭碗 |
[25:40] | I smoothed that over. | 那已经过去了 |
[25:41] | And then, to protect yourself, | 之后为了保护你自己 |
[25:42] | you asked me to lie to my husband. | 你让我向我丈夫撒谎 |
[25:43] | Not lying– | 不是撒谎… |
[25:44] | And then, last week? | 还有上周 |
[25:45] | What you said about our past | 你说什么我们的过去 |
[25:46] | not being nothing? | 并不是没有什么 |
[25:48] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我应该怎么办 |
[25:50] | I’m not saying I don’t believe you. | 我不是说我不相信你 |
[25:51] | But if Casey doesn’t trust you, | 但如果凯西不相信你 |
[25:53] | that’s not all on him. | 不都是他的过错 |
[25:58] | Truck 81, Ambo 61. | 81云梯车 61号救护车 |
[26:00] | Auto accident, 3300 South Kedzie Avenue. | 车祸 科德兹南路3300号 |
[26:16] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[26:17] | Baby stroller hanging over the edge. | 婴儿车挂在护栏上了 |
[26:18] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:19] | It was another gang shooting. | 又是帮派火拼 |
[26:20] | Guy pulled up along-side the driver and popped him. | 枪手开到司机车边给了司机一枪 |
[26:22] | Car lost control, went off the road, | 车失去了控制 冲出路面 |
[26:23] | busted straight through the guardrail. | 直直撞到了护栏上 |
[26:25] | Please! Help him! | 求求你们 救救他 |
[26:27] | Don’t let him fall! | 别让他掉下去 |
[26:30] | – Herrmann, I need a rope. – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 救援绳 -好 |
[26:31] | Right here, Cap’n. | 给 队长 |
[26:32] | I’ll grab some back-up. | 我来帮忙 |
[26:33] | I’ll make sure the fence is secure. | 我来固定住护栏 |
[26:35] | – Casey, I can reach– – Move back. | -凯西 我能够到… -退后 |
[26:36] | Keep watch. | 看着 |
[26:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[26:41] | All right. Good to go. | 准备好了 |
[26:52] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[27:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:06] | There! | 好 |
[27:13] | Gonna get you out– | 来把你… |
[27:14] | There we go… | 好了… |
[27:19] | There, I got him! | 我抓住他了 |
[27:24] | – Here you go, ma’am. – Oh, my God! | -给 女士 -天啊 |
[27:26] | – Thank you! – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -没什么 |
[27:28] | It’s okay, baby. Are you okay? | 没事的 宝宝 你没事吧 |
[27:33] | – Great assist. – Thanks. | -帮助得很好 -谢谢 |
[27:47] | You gotta lift it. | 你得抬一下 |
[27:50] | That one hasn’t been the same | 这门以前被射中过 |
[27:51] | since it got shot a little while back. | 和别的门不太一样了 |
[27:55] | All right. Copy that. | 好吧 知道了 |
[27:58] | How was the call? | 任务怎么样 |
[28:00] | Got hairy for a moment, | 一开始有点不适应 |
[28:01] | but, uh, this team… | 但是这支队伍… |
[28:03] | You know, I been floating for two years. | 我飘飘荡荡两年了 |
[28:06] | Worked with some solid smoke-eaters. | 和不少立体吸烟器[消防员]共事过 |
[28:08] | I’ve never seen a crew this much in sync. | 我从没见过这么有默契 和谐的团队 |
[28:12] | I’m glad you get it. | 很高兴你能感受到 |
[28:15] | Not everybody does. | 不是每个人都能感受到 |
[28:22] | Hey, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[28:25] | I’m rooting for you on this next assessment, | 接下来的评估 我会支持你 |
[28:27] | just so you know. | 就是告诉你一声 |
[28:48] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:49] | No. Not wrong, exactly. | 没 没怎么 |
[28:54] | I just want to say, I really appreciate | 我只是想说 我真的很感激 |
[28:55] | how supportive everyone’s been these past few weeks. | 过去的这几周大家都这么支持我 |
[28:57] | It’s something I’ll never forget. | 我永远都不会忘记 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:00] | Of course. | 没事 |
[29:02] | There’s more though, um… | 不过还有别的事 |
[29:05] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my years at 51, | 我在51号消防局的这些年学到一件事 |
[29:07] | it’s that the work we do, it’s bigger than | 就是我们的工作大于 |
[29:08] | any one person. | 任何一个个体 |
[29:09] | Finding someone who really gets | 能找到一个真正能懂 |
[29:10] | what this house is about… | 这个消防局核心所在的人 |
[29:12] | That’s a rare thing. | 真的很不容易 |
[29:14] | You’ve got that in Cordova. | 科尔多瓦就懂 |
[29:17] | You don’t know all the facts. | 你并不了解全部真相 |
[29:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[29:19] | But… I really don’t want to | 不过 我真的不想做那个 |
[29:21] | be the one holding everyone back. | 拖大家后腿的人 |
[29:23] | So… | 所以 |
[29:26] | If I don’t get my clearance this week, | 如果这周我无法重获资格 |
[29:27] | I plan to step aside. | 我打算退居二线 |
[29:29] | Let’s not jump the gun. | 先别这么急着做决定 |
[29:32] | Go to your assessment, get your results. | 去参加评估 拿到成绩 |
[29:34] | We’ll take it from there. | 之后再做打算 |
[29:38] | Thanks for hearing me out. | 谢谢你愿意听我说的 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:46] | Hey. Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[29:49] | I’d love another pair of eyes | 如果你有空的话 |
[29:51] | on this incident report, if you can spare them. | 能不能帮我看看这份事件报告 |
[29:53] | Yeah. Happy to help. | 当然 乐意之至 |
[29:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:58] | So, when you’re finished with the bathroom stalls, | 淋浴间打扫完之后 |
[30:00] | you can move on to the bunk room. | 你可以继续打扫宿舍 |
[30:01] | Dad, I just– | 爸 我… |
[30:02] | No lip, all right? | 什么也别说 |
[30:04] | You decide to put your brain | 是你自己决定 |
[30:05] | in the toilet, so be it, all right? | 进厕所的 那就好好待着 |
[30:08] | Just consider this another one of life’s lessons. | 就把这当做人生的另一堂课吧 |
[30:11] | When you got a good thing going, | 如果遇到了什么好事 |
[30:13] | don’t press your luck. | 也不要作死 |
[30:16] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[30:18] | So what happens to the apartment? | 公寓怎么了 |
[30:21] | Eh, nothing. | 没怎么 |
[30:22] | Goes back to being a home for the Christmas decorations | 重新变回了圣诞节装饰物 |
[30:25] | and the last couple of crates of Vitamin Water. | 和最后几箱维他命水的家 |
[30:27] | Might want to consider tossing those. | 那些差不多可以扔了 |
[30:30] | Either that, or I rent the place out. | 不然我就把那地方租出去 |
[30:32] | Turn it into one of those ‘I-BnB,’ | 挂到什么网上 |
[30:34] | or ‘You-BnB,’ whatever type places. | 做个小旅馆什么的 |
[30:36] | Title of ‘Landlord’ would suit you. | 你倒适合房东[地主]的称谓 |
[30:45] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[30:48] | How, uh– How serious are you | 你说要把房子租出去 |
[30:50] | about renting that apartment out? | 是认真的吗 |
[30:51] | Oh, why? You know somebody that needs a place? | 怎么 你认识需要租房子的人 |
[30:54] | Sure. | 对 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[30:57] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[30:58] | But, I thought that you and Severide were– | 可你不是和西弗莱德… |
[31:00] | We are, we are. But I’m… | 是没错 不过我… |
[31:03] | We moved in together… | 我们搬到了一起 |
[31:05] | and we skipped the dating part, and, um… | 没约过会就在一起了… |
[31:09] | I’m just starting to think it was a mistake. | 我觉得这可能是个错误 |
[31:13] | Gotta go with your gut. | 那就跟着内心来 |
[31:15] | If you want it, it’s yours. | 你要是想租 就给你了 |
[31:19] | – Thanks, Herrmann. – Alright. | -谢了 赫尔曼 -没事 |
[31:27] | We found something. | 我们查到了点线索 |
[31:28] | It’s not a guarantee, | 虽然不能保证什么 |
[31:29] | but it’s definitely worth a closer look. | 但绝对值得进一步调查 |
[31:33] | Here. | 给 |
[31:34] | On the right, you got the room with the stolen cash. | 右边是藏有被盗现金的房间 |
[31:36] | On the left, the adjacent bedroom. | 左边是相邻的卧室 |
[31:38] | They share a wall. | 中间隔一堵墙 |
[31:40] | You see what we see? | 你看到我们看到的了吗 |
[31:42] | Walls don’t match. | 这两堵墙并没有靠在一起 |
[31:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:44] | According to this floor plan, | 根据建筑平面图 |
[31:46] | this bookshelf right here? | 这里的这个书架 |
[31:47] | It should be recessed. | 应该是嵌入式的 |
[31:48] | Three, maybe four feet. | 大约有90到120厘米 |
[31:49] | Got unaccounted space between the rooms. | 两个房间中间有一块不明空间 |
[31:51] | Could be a trap area, | 可能有一个暗层 |
[31:53] | place where the cartel would stash | 贩毒团伙可能会在里面藏 |
[31:54] | extra loot, guns, whatever, | 多余的毒品 枪支什么的 |
[31:56] | in case of a raid. | 以防突然搜捕 |
[31:58] | If it’s okay with you, we’d like to take a look. | 如果你觉得可以的话 我们想去看看 |
[32:00] | Find out. | 查一下 |
[32:03] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[32:19] | How would you feel about coming inside? | 你介不介意跟我们进去 |
[32:21] | Walk us through what you saw. | 讲讲你看见了什么 |
[32:23] | If you think it could help. | 如果你觉得有帮助的话 |
[32:25] | – I do. – All right. | -当然 -那好 |
[32:34] | I took the lead as we moved to the back. | 我们向后面行进的时候我走第一个 |
[32:36] | Figured I could estimate the layout, but… | 当时想着能估算出布局 可是… |
[32:38] | The way they have this place set up | 他们对这个房屋的布置 |
[32:40] | got me turned around pretty quick. | 让我很快就迷糊了 |
[32:42] | Where do you think you lost Kidd? | 你大约是在哪里找不到基德的 |
[32:45] | Guessing right about here. | 大约是这里 |
[32:47] | Which means… | 也就是说… |
[32:49] | That’s where I saw him. | 我是在这里看到他的 |
[32:55] | How’d you end up in this room? | 你是怎么到这个屋子里来的 |
[32:57] | I followed him in here. | 跟着他进来的 |
[32:59] | Then he was gone. | 然后他就不见了 |
[33:04] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[33:05] | Yeah, I hear it. | 嗯 我听见了 |
[33:16] | Hey, check this out. | 过来看看这个 |
[33:38] | Found the missing cash on the victim’s body. | 在死者身上找到了不见的现金 |
[33:41] | Probably used the fire as an excuse | 可能是想借助火灾 |
[33:43] | to make some money disappear. | 吞一些钱 |
[33:44] | You say you got a guy who saw him on the call? | 你们说当时你们有人看到他了吗 |
[33:46] | Followed him into that room and lost him. | 跟着他进了房间 然后跟丢了 |
[33:48] | He must have ducked into the trap area to hide | 他肯定躲进了暗层 |
[33:50] | thinking he was safe. | 觉得自己会很安全 |
[33:52] | Yeah, real sharp. | 真有想法 |
[33:53] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:55] | Now we work overtime to put the word out | 现在我们要抓紧时间放出消息 |
[33:56] | that the money’s been found. | 钱已经被找到了 |
[33:58] | Tamp down on the violence, shouldn’t take long. | 阻止再发生暴力恶性事件 应该用不了多久 |
[34:00] | Whatever we can do to help, let us know. | 有什么需要我们帮忙的就说 |
[34:01] | Hey, you’ve done plenty. | 你们已经做得够多了 |
[34:16] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[34:18] | Sorry I doubted you. | 对不起我之前怀疑了你 |
[34:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:24] | Shouldn’t have thrown it back in your face. | 我也不该冲你吼 |
[34:27] | Surprised that wasn’t the end of me right then and there. | 我竟然没有被当场开除 |
[34:30] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[34:32] | Soon as we get back, I’m gonna put a call in to HQ. | 等我们一会去 我就向总部报告 |
[34:36] | Let them know that as long as we’ve got a seat open… | 告诉他们只要我们还能容下人 |
[34:40] | You’re our guy. | 你就是我们的一员 |
[34:57] | I am ready to hit the road whenever you are. | 我准备好走了 就等你了 |
[35:00] | Yeah, just give me a minute. | 好的 等我一下 |
[35:11] | I, uh… I meant to tell you | 我…我想告诉你 |
[35:15] | that I spoke with Herrmann about… | 我和赫尔曼聊了聊 |
[35:18] | moving into his apartment upstairs. | 想搬进他楼上的公寓 |
[35:22] | What? | 什么 |
[35:24] | I just don’t want to be… | 我只是不想成为… |
[35:27] | another mistake. | 另一个错误 |
[35:29] | Another story about… | 另一个关于 |
[35:31] | moving too fast | 太早同居而 |
[35:33] | and burning out quick | 消耗感情的反面教材 |
[35:35] | because we have done that once before. | 因为我们之前就发生过这种情况 |
[35:37] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[35:38] | Stella, if you’re talking about Brittany… | 史黛拉 如果你说的是布列塔尼 |
[35:40] | We were married for less than a month. | 我们才结婚了不到一个月 |
[35:42] | It was… The easiest annulment ever. | 这简直是…最短的婚姻 |
[35:44] | It’s like it never even happened. | 好像都从来没发生过似的 |
[35:47] | That’s what concerns me. | 所以我才担心 |
[36:09] | You have any dry cleaning? | 你有什么要干洗的吗 |
[36:12] | No. | 没有 |
[36:13] | Food should be ready in a minute. | 晚饭应该过一会就好了 |
[36:15] | Going as fast as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[36:27] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:31] | Sorry to bother you at home. I just… | 抱歉到你家打扰你 我… |
[36:33] | Wanted to swing by and tell you in person. | 只是想亲自过来和你说一下 |
[36:36] | As much as I appreciated you | 尽管我很感激你 |
[36:37] | extending my detail on 51… | 愿意让我留在51队 |
[36:40] | I think I’m gonna have to pass. | 我觉得我还是打算拒绝 |
[36:42] | Where’s this coming from? | 为什么呢 |
[36:44] | 51’s a great house. | 51队是个很棒的大家庭 |
[36:46] | There’s no place I’d rather be, it’s just… | 我非常喜欢这里 只不过 |
[36:48] | Feels like I’ve been nothing but trouble | 我好像从来到这里的那天起 |
[36:49] | since the day I arrived. | 就只会给你们惹麻烦 |
[36:51] | It’s all in the past. | 都过去了 |
[36:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:53] | But still. | 但还是 |
[36:55] | Sometimes things don’t work out the way | 有时候并不是总是能 |
[36:56] | you really wish they had. | 遂人意的 |
[37:00] | Doesn’t help to dwell. Gotta move on. | 停滞不前是没用的 必须往前看 |
[37:02] | Like I said, wasn’t an easy choice. | 我说了 这个选择很艰难 |
[37:06] | Well, I… | 我… |
[37:09] | Guess you have to do what feels right. | 只要你自己感觉对就行了 |
[37:13] | Just know I’m happy to put in a good word. | 你要知道 我很乐意给你推荐 |
[37:15] | Anywhere you want to go. | 不管你要去哪里 |
[37:18] | Means a lot. Thanks, Cap. | 谢谢你 队长 这对我来说很重要 |
[37:23] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是个幸运的男人 |
[37:25] | I hope you realize that. | 希望你能意识到 |
[37:28] | I do. | 我知道 |
[37:30] | Every single day of my life. | 我每天都很感激 |
[37:41] | Do you really mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[37:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:25] | Mr. Zvonecek? | 兹沃内切克先生 |
[38:28] | Right here. | 我在 |
[38:29] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:32] | Yeah. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[39:07] | You’re really doing this? | 你真的要搬过去吗 |
[39:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[39:13] | Doesn’t change the way I feel about you. | 我对你的感情还是没有变 |
[39:16] | Or us. | 我们之间也一样 |
[39:17] | In fact, it’s the opposite. | 事实上 恰恰相反 |
[39:19] | I-I don’t want things to change. | 我不希望有任何改变 |
[39:22] | And that’s why I think that this– | 所以我才觉得这样 |
[39:24] | Stella. | 斯黛拉 |
[39:27] | I don’t care where you live. | 我不在乎你住在哪里 |
[39:34] | Wherever you are, | 你在哪 |
[39:36] | that’s where I want to be. | 我就去哪 |