时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Any time you need someone to support you, | 任何时候你需要有人站在你身边支持你 |
[00:04] | I’m your girl. | 我永远都在 |
[00:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:10] | I mean, one minute I’m achy and tired and nauseated. | 前一分钟还特别疼 很累还犯恶心 |
[00:13] | The next, I feel fine. | 下一分钟又没事了 |
[00:14] | You sound pregnant. | 你听起来像是怀孕了 |
[00:16] | I can’t be pregnant, Gabby. | 我不能怀孕 加比 |
[00:18] | Hey, there she is. | 你在这呢 |
[00:20] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了这是 |
[01:16] | Talk to me. | 什么结果 |
[01:24] | That’s–that’s a good thing. | 这 这是件好事 |
[01:26] | No, yeah. | 是 是好事 |
[01:28] | Absolutely. | 当然是 |
[01:30] | Just… | 只是… |
[01:32] | really thought… | 真的以为… |
[01:35] | It’s been a whirlwind. | 就跟坐过山车似的 |
[01:38] | Come here, lady. | 过来抱抱 |
[01:49] | But this is not something that you can decide. | 但这不是你能决定的事 |
[01:52] | Why not? It’s my name. | 为什么不能 是我的名字 |
[01:54] | Hey, Herrmann. Back me up on this. | 赫尔曼 支援我一下 |
[01:56] | What’s your problem? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | Okay, so, last night, Lily and I | 昨天晚上 莉莉和我 |
[01:59] | were at Molly’s North, talking, | 在莫利之北酒吧聊天 |
[02:00] | and we kind of got on the subject | 我们谈到了 |
[02:02] | of how it’s kind of infantilizing | 大家还叫我奥蒂斯 |
[02:05] | for everyone to still be calling me Otis. | 感觉我就像一个小孩一样 |
[02:07] | Infanti-what? | 小孩什么 |
[02:10] | We call you Otis because your name is Otis, Otis. | 叫你奥蒂斯是因为你就叫奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 |
[02:13] | I didn’t even know your other name | 你刚来这里工作的头两年的时候 |
[02:15] | the first two years you worked here. | 我甚至都不知道你别的名字 |
[02:16] | Thank you. That’s what I told him. | 谢了啊 我也是这么和他说的 |
[02:17] | Guys, my name is Brian. | 各位 我的名字是布莱恩 |
[02:20] | I was Otis when I was on elevator duty as a candidate. | 我还是云梯队后备队员的时候叫奥蒂斯 |
[02:23] | Fine, made sense, but I graduated | 好吧 那说得通 但是 |
[02:25] | from that role years ago. | 我已经毕业好几年了 |
[02:26] | Nobody’s changing anything. | 是不会改的 |
[02:28] | I’m not changing anything. | 我没有改 |
[02:30] | Firehouse nicknames are a sacred tradition. | 消防局的绰号是很神圣的传统 |
[02:33] | They are a sign of familiarity, brotherhood, and respect. | 代表着亲近 兄弟情和尊重 |
[02:37] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[02:38] | His name means half man, half couch. | 他的名字意思是半人半沙发 |
[02:41] | Guys, I’m just saying that words have power. | 各位 我只是说语言是有力量的 |
[02:44] | Referring to me like a candidate | 像叫一个后备队员一样叫我 |
[02:45] | changes the way I’m perceived. | 会影响别人对我的看法 |
[02:47] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[02:49] | Who ordered the limited edition | 谁订了限量版 |
[02:51] | “Dr. Who” Tardis LEGO set? | 神秘博士塔迪斯飞船的乐高 |
[03:07] | I agree, they were good. | 我同意 味道很棒 |
[03:08] | Okay, well, then, uh, one of these days, | 好 那哪天 |
[03:10] | we should take a trip to Milwaukee | 我们应该去密尔沃基一趟 |
[03:12] | and hit up some breweries | 去啤酒厂 |
[03:13] | because I know a place that’ll make your top three. | 因为我知道一个超赞的地方 |
[03:16] | Okay, well… | 好… |
[03:18] | what about the day after tomorrow? | 后天怎么样 |
[03:20] | – Serious? – Yeah, sure, I got time. | -真的吗 -当然 我有时间 |
[03:23] | I’ll pencil it in. | 我记下了 |
[03:28] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[03:33] | Milwaukee, huh? | 密尔沃基啊 |
[03:34] | Ah, we’ll see. | 看看情况吧 |
[03:37] | Engine 51, Truck 81, Ambo 61, Squad 3. | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:41] | House fire, 5082 North Bell Avenue. | 室内起火 北贝尔大道5082号 |
[04:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:04] | Popping sound. Like pipes bursting. | 爆炸声 听起来像管道破裂 |
[04:06] | Next thing I know, the basement’s on fire! | 然后地下室就起火了 |
[04:08] | Could be a gas explosion. | 可能是天然气爆炸 |
[04:10] | Please, my folks are still in there! | 求你们了 我父母还在里面呢 |
[04:12] | – Go! – Truck 81, Squad 3, with me! | -快去 -81号云梯车 3号抢险车 跟我走 |
[04:16] | Ambo, take care of this man. | 救护车 照顾好这位男士 |
[04:18] | Battalion 25 to Main. | 25号队长车呼叫总部 |
[04:19] | I need a still and box alarm, 10144 North Bell Avenue. | 北贝尔大道10144号需要封闭空间火警 |
[04:22] | – Copy that… – Gas levels are fine. | -收到 -天然气水平没有问题 |
[04:24] | Fire started after an explosion | 大火是由未知原因 |
[04:26] | from an unknown cause. Stay sharp. | 引发的爆炸引起的 保持警惕 |
[04:28] | We’ll run a primary search near the basement | 我们先在地下室附近进行初步搜查 |
[04:30] | while it’s still accessible. | 趁现在还能进得去 |
[04:31] | Do it. | 快去 |
[04:32] | Otis. You and Kidd do a sweep upstairs. | 奥蒂斯 你和基德去楼上扫查 |
[04:35] | Herrmann, Mouch, and I will search the first floor. | 赫尔曼 穆奇和我搜查一楼 |
[04:37] | – On it. – Fire department! Call out! | -这就去 -消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:41] | Hey, Chief! | 队长 |
[04:42] | I found one, looks like the father! | 我找到一个人 看起来像那人他爸 |
[04:48] | Take it easy! We got you. | 慢点 我们在呢 |
[04:50] | – My son– – He’s okay, he’s okay! | -我儿子 -他没事 他没事 |
[04:52] | Guys, let’s get him up! | 大家伙 把他扶起来 |
[04:53] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:02] | Check the bed! I’ll check the closet! | 看看床上 我去看衣柜 |
[05:04] | Yeah! | 是 |
[05:07] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:14] | Hey, I think this room is clear! | 这个屋应该没人了 |
[05:16] | Let’s check the– | 我们去看看… |
[05:19] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[05:20] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[05:22] | Shots fired! | 有人开枪 |
[05:23] | Otis– | 奥蒂斯 |
[05:30] | Shots fired. She said shots fired! | 有人开枪 她说有人开枪 |
[05:34] | Hey, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[05:35] | I need this area cleared right now. | 立刻把这块区域清空 |
[05:36] | Get everybody back. | 让所有人退后 |
[05:39] | Battalion 25 to Main, shots fired, | 25号队长车呼叫总部 有人开枪 |
[05:41] | 10144 North Bell Avenue. | 北贝尔大道10144号 |
[05:43] | We need CPD backup right now. | 需要芝加哥警署的立即支援 |
[05:45] | Hey, what the hell is going on in there? | 里面是怎么回事 |
[05:47] | Who’s inside with a gun? | 里面谁有枪 |
[05:48] | I-I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[05:55] | Come on, guys. Come on. | 快 大家伙 快 |
[06:01] | – Dad! – You stay back! | -爸 -你退后 |
[06:06] | Severide, you get eyes on the shooter? | 西弗莱德 你看到枪手了吗 |
[06:08] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[06:10] | It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. | 听声音像是从楼上传来的 |
[06:12] | Otis and Kidd are up there. | 奥蒂斯和基德在楼上 |
[06:15] | Truck 81, report. | 81号云梯车 汇报情况 |
[06:20] | Truck 81, report! | 81号云梯车 汇报情况 |
[06:23] | Truck 81, do you copy? | 81号云梯车 是否收到 |
[06:26] | Chief, this is Casey! We’re taking fire! | 队长 我是凯西 有人在向我们开枪 |
[06:30] | We’re on the first floor! South side! | 我们在一楼南侧 |
[06:32] | Evacuate immediately. That’s an order. | 立刻疏散 这是命令 |
[06:34] | Copy! | 收到 |
[06:36] | Casey! Hang on! | 凯西 等等 |
[06:39] | – There! – Go! | -好了 -走 |
[06:45] | She’s been hit! | 她中枪了 |
[06:49] | Must have come through the ceiling | 应该是她躲藏的时候 |
[06:50] | while she was hiding! | 子弹穿过天花板击中了她 |
[06:52] | Come on. | 走 |
[06:55] | Follow me! | 跟上我 |
[06:59] | Otis, Kidd, report. | 奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况 |
[07:11] | – Otis, Kidd, report. – Otis! | -奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况 -奥蒂斯 |
[07:14] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[07:35] | Otis, talk to me. | 奥蒂斯 说话啊 |
[07:40] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[07:41] | We’ve got another victim. | 找到另一位受害者 |
[07:42] | Smoke inhalation. | 吸入了浓烟 |
[07:43] | Gunshot wound to the back. | 背部中枪 |
[07:46] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:47] | Mom! | 妈 |
[07:48] | Hang back, all right? Let the medics do their job. | 退后 让医护人员进行急救 |
[07:50] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[07:52] | Otis. Kidd. | 奥蒂斯 基德 |
[07:53] | Do you have eyes on the shooter? | 你们看到抢手了吗 |
[08:01] | What are we doing standing here? | 咱们干站在这里干什么 |
[08:01] | Let’s go and get them. | 进去救他们啊 |
[08:02] | No one goes inside until the shooter | 在找到枪手位置并制服他之前 |
[08:04] | is located and contained. | 谁都不许进去 |
[08:09] | Otis, Kidd, report! | 奥蒂斯 基德 汇报情况 |
[08:13] | Chief, this is Kidd! I’m fine, | 队长 我是基德 我没事 |
[08:16] | but Otis took a bullet in the neck, and it looks bad. | 但是奥蒂斯颈部中枪 情况不太好 |
[08:20] | Everybody, stay put! | 大家先不要轻举妄动 |
[08:22] | No one goes inside. Help is on its way. | 谁都不许进去 救援马上就到 |
[08:24] | Casey, I need the aerial ladder | 凯西 把消防云梯 |
[08:25] | going to the second-floor window. | 搭到二楼窗口 |
[08:27] | You stay low, you watch the windows, | 趴低 盯紧窗户 |
[08:28] | – you use the rig as cover. – Chief, we don’t have– | -用车掩护 -队长 我们没有… |
[08:30] | – On it. – We don’t have time | -这就去 -我们没时间 |
[08:31] | for the aerial, okay? Let us go in there. | 搭云梯了 就直接进去吧 |
[08:33] | Let me go in there, okay? I’ll get there quicker. | 让我进去吧 我进去更快 |
[08:35] | You walk in blind with an active shooter, | 不明情况闯进去 里面还有枪手开枪 |
[08:36] | you run the risk of not reaching them at all. | 你可能根本都到不了他们身边 |
[08:38] | – With all due respect, Chief– – Severide! | -恕我直言 队长… -西弗莱德 |
[08:41] | Clear a path. | 清出一条路来 |
[08:45] | The hell with this. | 去他妈的吧 |
[08:48] | – Severide, stop! – Lieutenant! | -西弗莱德 站住 -副队 |
[08:52] | Not one more step. | 不许再走了 |
[08:57] | Chief. | 队长 |
[08:59] | You need to hear this. | 你得来听一下 |
[09:04] | What? | 说 |
[09:06] | There’s no shooter. | 里面没有枪手 |
[09:08] | In my room, I have some weapons… | 我房间里 有武器… |
[09:12] | and boxes of ammunition in my closet. | 衣柜里还有几盒弹药 |
[09:15] | A few of them are loaded. | 有几支枪上了膛 |
[09:16] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[09:17] | You had ammo and loaded guns in there, | 你里面有子弹还有上了膛的枪 |
[09:19] | and you didn’t think to tell anybody? | 你就没想过要告诉别人 |
[09:21] | Cruz! Back off. | 克鲁兹 退后 |
[09:30] | Kidd, there is no shooter. | 基德 里面没有枪手 |
[09:34] | But there is ammunition in the fire. | 但有弹药被火引爆了 |
[09:36] | You get out any way you can. | 尽可能想办法逃出来 |
[09:38] | Stella! | 史黛拉 |
[09:40] | Kelly, watch out! | 凯利 小心 |
[09:44] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[09:51] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[09:52] | Hey, are you hit? | 你受伤了吗 |
[09:53] | I don’t think so! | 应该没有 |
[09:58] | Hey! Your radio! | 你的对讲机 |
[10:01] | Don’t worry about me! I’m fine! | 不用担心我 我没事 |
[10:03] | We gotta get Otis out of here! | 我们得救奥蒂斯离开 |
[10:04] | Low and fast! We’ll get him to the window! | 压低 快点 我们带他去窗边 |
[10:14] | Hey, Chief! I need a ladder cradle! | 队长 我需要云梯送担架 |
[10:16] | Go! | 快去 |
[10:29] | All right. Let’s bring her on up! | 好 升起来 |
[10:34] | Hey, slow, slow! | 慢点 慢点 |
[10:40] | Good. | 好 |
[10:57] | We got it. | 好了 |
[11:01] | Got him! | 接到了 |
[11:04] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一二三 |
[11:13] | Okay, we got him. | 好 交给我们 |
[11:20] | Otis, can you hear me? | 奥蒂斯 能听到我话说吗 |
[11:23] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[11:27] | He’s in bradycardia. | 他心动过缓 |
[11:38] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 加油 |
[11:39] | Otis, can you hear me? | 奥蒂斯 能听到我说话吗 |
[11:43] | He’s in neurogenic shock. | 他陷入神经原性休克 |
[11:44] | Let’s hang some dopamine. | 注射多巴胺 |
[11:48] | Hold that. | 拿住 |
[11:53] | I gotta pace him. Hold that. | 我得电击他 拿着 |
[12:03] | 70 milliamps at a rate of 80. | 70毫安 速度80 |
[12:07] | You stay with us, Otis. | 坚持住 奥蒂斯 |
[12:09] | Increasing to 90. | 升至90 |
[12:11] | Come on, brother. | 加油 兄弟 |
[12:15] | A hundred. | 一百 |
[12:32] | Heart rate is 80 and captured. | 心率到80 稳定 |
[12:33] | Okay, let’s get him to Med. | 好 我们送他医院 |
[12:36] | – Kidd. – Got it. | -基德 -好 |
[12:46] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[12:48] | – It’s bad. – Is he gonna make it? | -很严重 -他能活下来吗 |
[12:50] | I don’t know, Joe. We’re trying. | 不知道 乔 我们尽力 |
[13:13] | Hey, how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[13:15] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术 |
[13:16] | We’re waiting to hear. | 我们在等消息 |
[13:18] | Stella lucked out. Her radio stopped the bullet | 史黛拉走运 她的对讲机阻挡了 |
[13:20] | that hit her in the chest. | 射向她胸口的子弹 |
[13:22] | She’s got a couple bruises on her ribs, | 她肋骨淤青了 |
[13:23] | but she should be out soon. | 但应该马上就出来了 |
[13:25] | That the homeowner? | 那是房主吗 |
[13:26] | Says he knew his son was obsessed with guns | 说他知道自己的儿子痴迷枪 |
[13:27] | but had no idea there were loaded weapons in the house. | 但不知道房子里有上膛的武器 |
[13:30] | His wife’s barely hanging on. | 他妻子命悬一线 |
[13:32] | Where’s the kid? | 那个孩子呢 |
[13:32] | Still under observation for smoke inhalation. | 还在因烟尘吸入接受观察 |
[13:35] | Police are waiting to bring him | 警方在等他没事后 |
[13:36] | into custody when he’s released. | 将他羁押 |
[13:38] | They better. What, did he think | 最好如此 他以为 |
[13:39] | war’s gonna break out on the streets in Lincoln Square? | 林肯广场要自己爆发战争了吗 |
[13:41] | What kind of parent lets their kid | 什么样的父母才会让孩子 |
[13:42] | collect guns in Chicago? | 在芝加哥收集枪 |
[13:44] | Parents who may have just lost everything. | 可能刚失去一切的父母 |
[13:47] | Is he okay? Did he make it? | 他没事吧 活下来了吗 |
[13:49] | We don’t know. Doc hasn’t said– | 我们不知道 医生还没… |
[13:51] | How long has he been in surgery? | 他手术多久了 |
[13:52] | What’s the procedure? | 什么手术 |
[13:53] | We’re all in the same boat. | 我们都不知道 |
[13:55] | We’re just waiting for news. | 我们在等消息 |
[14:00] | Hey, folks. He just got out of surgery. | 各位 他刚做完手术 |
[14:02] | – He’s in recovery now. – What’s the prognosis? | -现在在恢复了 -预后是什么 |
[14:04] | Much better than anyone could have expected. | 比所有人想得都好 |
[14:06] | The bullet didn’t damage the vertebrae | 子弹没有损伤到脊椎 |
[14:08] | or the spinal cord. | 或者脊柱神经 |
[14:09] | It merely grazed the bone and got stuck, | 只是擦到了骨头 然后卡住了 |
[14:11] | right here in the C1-C2 region. | 就在C1C2区里 |
[14:15] | What–what’s that all mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:17] | It means he got lucky, Herrmann. | 意思是他很幸运 赫尔曼 |
[14:19] | We’re assessing moment to moment, | 我们在随时跟进 |
[14:20] | but we have options we rarely have | 但对于他这种伤情的 |
[14:22] | with an injury like this. | 他的情况算最好的了 |
[14:23] | Can we see him? | 能见他吗 |
[14:26] | He’s still unconscious… | 他现在还在昏迷 |
[14:27] | but if you want to see him, | 不过如果你想见他 |
[14:29] | one or two guests should be fine. | 那一两个访客也无妨 |
[14:31] | Hey. Go for it. | 去吧 |
[14:34] | One look at you’ll do him better | 看你一眼比这这世界上 |
[14:35] | than all the meds in the world. | 所有的药都对他有效 |
[14:41] | Joe. Would you come with me? | 乔 你跟我一起来好吗 |
[14:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:47] | Dr. Choi. What’s the outlook, long-term? | 崔医生 长期情况如何 |
[14:52] | He’s stable, but that could change. | 他现在很稳定 但情况有可能改变 |
[14:55] | The bullet is still dangerously close to his spinal cord. | 子弹仍然离他的脊柱神经很近 这很危险 |
[14:57] | Without intervention, there’s a risk of infection, | 不干预的话 有可能感染 |
[15:00] | possibly even paralysis. | 甚至引起瘫痪 |
[15:01] | So why the hesitation? Why not just intervene? | 那还等什么 快点干预啊 |
[15:04] | It’s a high-risk procedure. | 手术危险系数很高 |
[15:05] | The bullet is close to the spinal column, | 子弹距离脊柱很近 |
[15:07] | plus he has a blood clotting disorder, | 而且他有血栓 |
[15:09] | which may require platelet transfer. | 所以可能需要输血小板 |
[15:11] | It’s not an easy call. | 这个决定不容易 |
[15:13] | We hope he’ll regain consciousness soon | 我们希望他会马上恢复意识 |
[15:15] | so he can decide for himself. | 好让他自己做决定 |
[15:16] | We’ll keep you updated. | 有消息我们会通知你们 |
[15:18] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[15:45] | Brian… | 布莱恩 |
[15:49] | It’s me, Lily. | 是我 莉莉 |
[15:53] | Joe’s here too. | 乔也来了 |
[15:56] | We’re right beside you, brother. | 我们就在你身边 兄弟 |
[16:03] | I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but… | 我不知道你是不是能听到我说话 但是… |
[16:07] | I wanted to let you know that you’re not alone. | 我想让你知道你不是一个人在战斗 |
[16:11] | Whole fire house is here. | 整个消防队都来了 |
[16:13] | Everyone is rallying around you. | 大家都在给你加油鼓劲 |
[16:20] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[16:24] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[16:40] | Looking at an alternate universe? | 在看平行宇宙吗 |
[16:45] | For one brief moment, I had this | 有那么一瞬间 我清晰地 |
[16:49] | clear vision of my future. | 预见到了自己的未来 |
[16:51] | Antonio and I together, building a family. | 我和安东尼奥一起组建一个家庭 |
[16:57] | All these crazy possibilities. | 还有很多疯狂的可能性 |
[17:02] | I know that’s dumb. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:20] | There she is. | 人终于来了 |
[17:23] | Barely a scratch on you, huh? | 没伤到你丝毫啊 |
[17:25] | Yeah. I mean, a little shaky, but yeah. | 是啊 虽然有点危险 不过是的 |
[17:28] | My radio, not so much. | 不过我的对讲机就惨了 |
[17:30] | That’s a real life saver. | 这可是你的救命恩人 |
[17:32] | You should get that framed. | 你应该把它裱起来 |
[17:33] | No, thanks. | 还是算了 |
[17:35] | Uh, if you need tomorrow night off from Molly’s, | 如果明晚你需要休息 不去莫利上班 |
[17:37] | it’s not a problem, I got it covered. | 那没问题 交给我 |
[17:38] | No, no, no. I want to be there. | 不不不 我想去上班 |
[17:41] | We’re gonna make it a fundraiser for Otis, yeah? | 我们要为奥蒂斯筹款 对吧 |
[17:43] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:45] | You can count on me, boss. | 交给我 老板 |
[17:57] | A word. | 过来一下 |
[17:59] | Now. | 现在 |
[18:07] | Look, Chief, I was just-I was doing my– | 队长 我只是在做我的… |
[18:08] | I will speak, you will listen! | 我说 你给我听着 |
[18:11] | And I will decide whether or not to bring you up | 我来决定是否上报你 |
[18:13] | on insubordination charges, do you understand? | 抗命不遵 明白了吗 |
[18:16] | You disobeyed a direct order. | 你违反了直接命令 |
[18:18] | Hey. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:22] | This is not the first time, | 这不是第一次了 |
[18:24] | this is not even the first time this past year | 甚至不是过去一年第一次 |
[18:25] | we have had words on this! | 我们谈这个问题了 |
[18:27] | So I need you to tell me, | 所以我需要你告诉我 |
[18:28] | are you the ranking officer in this house? | 你是我们消防队的主管人员吗 |
[18:30] | – No, Chief, I’m not. – No. | -不 队长 我不是 -对 |
[18:33] | Then you tell me, what the hell were you thinking | 那你告诉我 你跑回那栋建筑时 |
[18:35] | when you ran back inside of that building? | 到底在想什么 |
[18:46] | I can’t go through this again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[18:58] | It was one of your guys, you wouldn’t be pulling this! | 如果是你们的人 你肯定就不会这样了 |
[19:04] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[19:05] | The cops. They’re letting the kid go. | 警察 他们要放了那个孩子 |
[19:08] | – What are you talking about? – There’s nothing we can do. | -你在说什么 -我们无能为力 |
[19:10] | The guns we recovered checked out. | 我们找到的枪没问题 |
[19:11] | All legally owned and registered. | 所有枪都是合法注册的 |
[19:13] | There’s just no crime we can hold him on. | 没有罪行 我们不能抓他 |
[19:14] | No crime! What do you mean? | 没有罪行 什么意思 |
[19:17] | – Our buddy is going to the ICU- – Herrmann. | -我们的兄弟在重症监护室 -赫尔曼 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:38] | Wait. You’re not serious. They’re letting him go? | 慢着 开什么玩笑 他们要放了他 |
[19:40] | – Cruz. – No. Hey! | -克鲁兹 -不行 喂 |
[19:42] | You can’t just walk away from this, | 你休想跟没事人一样走开 |
[19:43] | – you hear me? – Cruz, stop! | -听到了吗 -克鲁兹 行了 |
[19:44] | No! He let us go in. He knew. | 不 他让我们进去的 他明知道 |
[19:46] | Hey! You got blood on your hands, kid! | 你的手上沾了血 孩子 |
[19:48] | You got blood on your hands! | 你的手上沾了血 |
[20:12] | I think he’s waking up. | 他好像醒了 |
[20:13] | I’ll get the doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[20:16] | Hey. Hey, Brian, can you hear me? | 布莱恩 听到我说话了吗 |
[20:19] | Joe… my head hurts… | 乔 我的头好疼 |
[20:23] | Doctor’s on his way. | 医生马上就来了 |
[20:28] | Did I get shot? | 我中枪了吗 |
[20:30] | The ammo cooked off in that fire. | 子弹被大火引爆了 |
[20:33] | There were a bunch of loaded guns in the closet. | 衣柜里有很多上膛的枪 |
[20:35] | You took a bullet to the neck. | 你的脖子中弹了 |
[20:38] | God… oh, it hurts like hell. | 天啊 疼死了 |
[20:43] | Ki-Kidd? | 基德呢 |
[20:45] | She’s fine. She’s fine. | 她没事 她没事 |
[20:46] | Discharged yesterday. Not a scratch on her. | 昨天就出院了 毫发无损 |
[20:49] | Hey. Lily’s here right now. | 莉莉刚才也在 |
[20:52] | She just went to the vending machine. | 她刚出去找自动贩卖机买东西了 |
[20:59] | The guy who was responsible for this… | 那个对此负有责任的人 |
[21:02] | swear to God, he’s gonna pay. | 我发誓 他会付出代价 |
[21:08] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我知道 |
[21:17] | I’m glad to hear your voice, Brian. | 真高兴听到你的声音 布莱恩 |
[21:20] | You really scared me. | 你真的吓死我了 |
[21:24] | Brian? | 布莱恩 |
[21:25] | Yeah, feels weird to say, but hell, | 虽然叫起来很奇怪 但管它呢 |
[21:27] | I’ll call you whatever you want. | 你想让我怎么叫你我就怎么叫你 |
[21:32] | You just stay with us. | 你一定要坚持住 |
[21:34] | You’re my best friend in the world. | 你是这个世界上我最好的朋友 |
[21:37] | I need you around. | 我需要你在身边 |
[21:39] | Same, man. | 我也是 |
[21:41] | Same. | 我也是 |
[21:45] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[21:53] | – I’m sorry. Did I hurt you? – No. | -抱歉 我弄疼你了吗 -没有 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:56] | It’s perfect. | 没事 |
[21:59] | So perfect. | 真的没事 |
[22:08] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[22:09] | Oh, it’s been steady all day. | 一整天都很稳定 |
[22:11] | I mean, guys coming in from as far as Morningside. | 都有人大老远从莫宁赛德来捐款 |
[22:13] | Bet Otis has no idea how appreciated he is out there. | 奥蒂斯绝对不知道他多受欢迎 |
[22:18] | If this boot isn’t filled by 9:00, let me know. | 如果到九点靴子还不满 那就告诉我 |
[22:20] | I’ll shake some trees. | 我去找人捐 |
[22:21] | Don’t think that’ll be a problem. | 应该不成问题的 |
[22:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:28] | A list of stuff to bring from home. | 要从家里带的东西 |
[22:29] | Stuff that might cheer up Otis. | 可能让奥蒂斯高兴的东西 |
[22:31] | Oh. Let me know if I can add anything. | 需要我带什么尽管告诉我 |
[22:38] | You expecting someone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[22:40] | I can’t decide if I want to be here | 我不知道安东尼奥来的时候 |
[22:41] | when Antonio arrives or if I want to be gone. | 我想在这里还是离开 |
[22:46] | You don’t have to tell him anything | 你不用告诉他关于 |
[22:47] | about the test, you know. | 验孕的事的 |
[22:49] | You’re in the clear. | 你没怀孕 |
[22:50] | It’s–it’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[22:53] | For months, I’ve been on this “Keep it casual” track | 好几个月来 我一直跟安东尼奥 |
[22:55] | with Antonio. | “保持随意” |
[22:56] | You know, seeing other people. | 去约其他人 |
[22:58] | But… now I just-I’m starting to think | 但是 现在我开始觉得 |
[23:02] | that’s just a facade. | 那只是个幌子 |
[23:04] | So… what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:07] | It means I want to be with him. | 意思是我想跟他在一起 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna give things a real try. | 我想真的去试试 |
[23:12] | And I want to-I want to tell him that. | 我想…我想告诉他 |
[23:15] | I’m so terrified of what he’s gonna say. | 但我很害怕他会说的话 |
[23:18] | If he reacts as anything other than a perfect gentleman, | 如果他的反应不是绅士所为 |
[23:22] | you know he’s gonna have to answer to me. | 你知道他得先过我这关 |
[23:24] | I do. | 嗯 |
[23:29] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[23:30] | I had some business at the academy. | 学院里处理了点事 |
[23:33] | So, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[23:36] | obviously, I mean, tomorrow’s not a great day | 显然 明天不太适合 |
[23:39] | – for the Milwaukee trip. – Yeah. | -去密尔沃基旅行 -嗯 |
[23:41] | Maybe after next shift… | 或许下次轮班后… |
[23:43] | if Otis is on the mend-I mean, I’m supposed to | 如果奥蒂斯在康复…我是说 我应该 |
[23:45] | come in and do inventory at the bar, but– | 来这里轻点库存的 但是… |
[23:47] | Maybe, yeah. | 是吧 |
[23:48] | Like you said, there’s a lot going on. | 如你所说 事情发生了很多 |
[23:50] | Maybe just take a rain check for now | 所以还是暂时不去了 |
[23:51] | and try again another time. | 找时间再去 |
[23:54] | Sure. Yeah, uh… | 好 |
[23:56] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[24:14] | – Sylvie. Hey. – Oh, hi. | -希尔薇 -你好啊 |
[24:17] | I was worried I wouldn’t see you. | 我之前还担心不会见到你 |
[24:19] | I mean, I’m not worried, just, um… | 我不是担心 就是… |
[24:21] | Yeah, it was-it was a long shift. | 是啊 今天发生了很多事 |
[24:24] | But I had to at least stop by, you know, | 但我至少得过来一趟 |
[24:25] | pitch in for Otis. | 为奥蒂斯捐款 |
[24:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:27] | Um, you know, if you’re gonna stick around | 如果你想在这里待一会儿 |
[24:29] | for a little bit, I could hang out. | 我可以留下陪你一起 |
[24:31] | I was thinking that we could, um– | 我想 我们可以… |
[24:32] | No, I only have a minute. | 不行 我没什么时间 |
[24:34] | Oh. Totally understand. | 好吧 懂了 |
[24:37] | We can catch up another time. | 那我们下次再聊 |
[24:38] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:40] | Hey… Sylvie. | 希尔薇 |
[24:43] | I know it’s not the best timing, | 我知道现在不是最好的时机 |
[24:45] | but, considering the small circle we travel in, | 但是 考虑到我们的圈子很小 |
[24:47] | I wouldn’t want you to hear from someone else. | 我不想让你从其他人那里知道 |
[24:52] | Friend of mine down at the district, | 我在这个区的一个朋友 |
[24:53] | he set me up on a blind date. | 给我介绍了一个相亲对象 |
[24:57] | S-so you-you… | 那你… |
[25:00] | that’s great, Antonio. | 太好了 安东尼奥 |
[25:02] | Um, appreciate the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[25:05] | I hope it goes well. | 希望你相亲顺利 |
[25:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:09] | – We’ll talk soon. – Yeah. Sure. | -我们下次再聊 -好的 当然 |
[25:12] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[25:53] | I believe you saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[25:56] | I just want to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[25:58] | and tell you how awful I feel about… | 告诉你我对发生的这一切 |
[26:02] | about everything that’s happened. | 感觉有多么糟糕 |
[26:14] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:20] | How could you not know? | 你怎么能不知道 |
[26:25] | Man, you’d be surprised. | 伙计 你会惊讶的 |
[26:29] | Things you miss as a parent. | 为人父母失去的东西 |
[26:33] | I can’t even pinpoint the moment | 我甚至都想不起来 |
[26:35] | he started isolating himself. | 他开始孤立自己的那一刻 |
[26:40] | I can’t stop wondering | 我忍不住想 |
[26:43] | how many times I missed my chance | 我错过了多少机会 |
[26:46] | to connect and… | 跟他交流… |
[26:53] | I kept thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[26:55] | “Tomorrow.” | “明天” |
[27:01] | Tomorrow’s never for sure. | 明天一切未知 |
[27:07] | That’s something we learn doing what we do. | 所以我们要做我们该做的事 |
[27:26] | Hey, Chief, you got a sec? | 队长 你有时间吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[27:33] | I just want to say, um, about last shift at the fire, | 我只想说火场的上一次轮班 |
[27:38] | it was never about disrespect. | 绝没有不尊重的意思 |
[27:41] | I was reacting and not thinking, | 我只是在反应 并没有思考 |
[27:43] | and I just want you to know that it shouldn’t have happened | 我想让你知道 那本不应该发生 |
[27:46] | and it won’t happen again. You have my word. | 再也不会发生了 我保证 |
[27:52] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:55] | Oh, Kelly. | 凯利 |
[27:58] | I’m aware that you lost more than most these past few years. | 我知道 过去这些年 你失去的比其他人更多 |
[28:04] | The heart you have, it’s a strength. | 你的心就是力量 |
[28:05] | It’s not a liability. | 并不是责任 |
[28:07] | I would never ask you to give it up. | 我永远都不会让你放弃 |
[28:09] | But you have gotta know, | 但是你得知道 |
[28:11] | duty comes first. | 责任第一 |
[28:19] | Chief Grissom and Chief Walker | 格里索姆队长和沃克队长 |
[28:20] | here to see you. | 来找你 |
[28:22] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢 康妮 |
[28:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:30] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[28:32] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[28:33] | I understand you’re a man down today. | 我知道你今天情绪很低落 |
[28:35] | Terrible business. | 这活不好干 |
[28:36] | Yeah, well, all things considered, | 总的来看 |
[28:38] | my firefighters are handling it well. | 我的消防员干得不错 |
[28:39] | That’s good to hear. | 那太好了 |
[28:40] | Reality being what it is, though, | 不过事已至此 |
[28:43] | we have to think about the future of Truck 81. | 我们要考虑81云梯车的未来 |
[28:45] | – In what sense? – In the sense that we can’t | -什么意思 -意思就是 我们无法 |
[28:47] | keep a seat on hold indefinitely. | 无限期保留那个位置 |
[28:51] | Look, Firefighter Zvonecek is undergoing a procedure | 听着 今天早上兹沃内切克消防员 |
[28:54] | this morning at great personal risk. | 正在经历着生死风险 |
[28:56] | He has every intention of coming– | 他肯定会回来… |
[28:57] | We’ll see how that goes, but moving forward, | 我们会拭目以待 但是往前一步 |
[28:59] | we can’t have your truck understaffed | 我们不能再让你的云梯车人手不足 |
[29:01] | any longer than a shift or two. | 超过一个或两个轮班 |
[29:05] | Understood. | 明白 |
[29:06] | I’ll send you and your captain | 我会给你和你的队长 |
[29:07] | a list of floaters to consider. | 发一份临时工的名单来考虑 |
[29:09] | We’ll talk. | 我们再谈 |
[29:10] | Appreciate it, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[29:17] | Okay. | 各位 |
[29:19] | Before we begin today, | 今天我们开始前说一下 |
[29:22] | I have an update from the hospital. | 我从医院那里得到了新的消息 |
[29:24] | Otis is headed to surgery as we speak. | 奥蒂斯这会儿马上要接受手术 |
[29:28] | Now, I’ll report the news the moment I have it, | 我收到消息会第一时间通知各位 |
[29:30] | but in the meantime, | 但是同时 |
[29:31] | let’s just keep him in our prayers. | 我们就好好为他祈祷吧 |
[29:34] | I have also been informed Samantha Haberman, | 我也收到了关于萨曼莎·哈伯曼的消息 |
[29:39] | the woman who took a bullet in the fire last shift, | 上个轮班火灾中枪的那位女士 |
[29:41] | she has succumbed to her wounds. | 伤势过重 不治身亡 |
[29:44] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:46] | Is her son finally gonna get arrested for man– | 她的儿子会被逮捕吗 毕竟他… |
[29:48] | That’s on the CPD and the state’s attorney | 那是由芝加哥警署和州检察官 |
[29:49] | to decide, not us. | 决定的 不是我们 |
[29:53] | Look, okay, we had a terrible moment last shift. | 听着 上个轮班 我们经历了非常糟糕的时刻 |
[29:56] | We nearly lost one of our own. | 我们差点失去了一个队友 |
[29:59] | So for the next few hours, I want each of us | 接下来几个小时 我想让大家 |
[30:01] | to put aside our anger | 抛开气愤 |
[30:04] | so we can show this city who we are. | 做好我们的本职工作 |
[30:07] | – Of course, Chief. – Yes, Chief. | -当然 队长 -遵命 队长 |
[30:11] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[30:13] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[30:14] | Engine 51, | 51号水罐车 |
[30:15] | ambo 61, squad 3, house fire. | 61号救护车 3号抢险车 民居着火 |
[30:18] | 10144 North Bell Avenue. | 北贝尔大道街10144号 |
[30:20] | That’s the house where Otis was shot. | 那是奥蒂斯中枪的地方 |
[30:23] | Let’s move! | 动起来 |
[30:41] | I saw the smoke from our window. | 我从家里的窗户看到了烟 |
[30:42] | I knew something wasn’t right. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[30:43] | I thought it might’ve started burning again. | 可能又死灰复燃了 |
[30:45] | All right, just stand back, sir. | 好吧 退后 先生 |
[30:50] | Hey, Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I hear it too. | 我也听到了 |
[30:54] | Let’s get this thing open. | 我们把这个打开 |
[31:05] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[31:06] | It’s a suicide. | 是自杀 |
[31:15] | Ah, it’s chained from the inside. | 从里面锁上了 |
[31:17] | This side too. | 这边也是 |
[31:19] | Run and get some cutters. | 赶紧去拿剪钳 |
[31:21] | I can fit under there, get a head start. | 我从下面进去 早点开始 |
[31:23] | Don’t know how much exhaust he’s already taken in. | 不清楚他已经吸了多少烟气 |
[31:25] | Move quick. | 快去 |
[31:28] | – Capp, hurry up! – Copy that! | -卡普 快点 -收到 |
[31:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[32:03] | I got him! He’s not breathing! | 我找到他了 他没呼吸了 |
[32:05] | Get him on a stretcher! | 赶紧把他放到担架上 |
[32:11] | I’m not getting a pulse. We need to intubate. | 没有脉搏 我们得插管 |
[32:13] | Okay, I got the monitor. | 好的 我来上监护仪 |
[32:23] | All right, I’m in. | 好了 插进去了 |
[32:26] | All right. Shock and clear. | 好的 电击准备 离手 |
[32:33] | Come on, Patrick. | 挺住 帕特里克 |
[32:42] | Increasing to 300. | 加到300 |
[32:43] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:48] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[32:50] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[32:51] | Patrick, can you hear me? | 帕特里克 能听到我说话吗 |
[32:54] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[32:55] | Ah, can’t do that. Can’t do that, honey. | 不能那样做 不要 亲爱的 |
[32:57] | Patrick. Patrick. Hey. | 帕特里克 帕特里克 听着 |
[33:00] | Your dad needs you. | 你爸爸需要你 |
[33:01] | And you can’t bail on him now. | 你现在逃避不了他了 |
[33:05] | You screwed up. You can’t change that. | 你搞砸了 你没法改变事实 |
[33:08] | But he knows that you never meant | 但他知道这一切 |
[33:10] | for any of this to happen. | 不是你有意为之 |
[33:12] | Now, you can keep this from getting worse. | 你可以阻止这一切变得更糟糕 |
[33:15] | Give your dad a chance to forgive. | 给你爸爸一个原谅你的机会 |
[33:19] | You owe him that much at least. | 这是你欠他的 |
[33:27] | Heart rate’s 110. Let’s get him to Med. | 心率110 我们送他去芝加哥医院 |
[33:39] | Hey, Chief? | 队长 |
[33:40] | Uh, Otis is getting out of surgery any minute. | 奥蒂斯的手术随时可能结束 |
[33:44] | I was wondering if it’d be okay | 如果可以的话 |
[33:45] | if I could get off so I could be there. | 我能不能现在去看他 |
[33:47] | You’re not going alone. | 你不是单独去 |
[33:49] | Copy that. Let’s go. | 收到 我们走 |
[33:51] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢了 队长 |
[34:07] | – Good news? – He’s okay. | -有好消息吗 -他没事了 |
[34:09] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:10] | Doctors are saying he came through just fine. | 医生说他挺住了 没事了 |
[34:13] | Can we see him? | 我们可以看看他吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah, you can. | 当然 去吧 |
[34:15] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先去 |
[34:16] | Thanks, Casey. | 谢谢 凯西 |
[34:23] | Hey, there he is. | 他在那里 |
[34:25] | Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[34:27] | Strong as an ox. | 壮的像头牛 |
[34:29] | I don’t feel it. | 我感觉不出来 |
[34:30] | The whole house is in the waiting room. | 全队都在等候室里 |
[34:32] | I’m not used to being the center of attention. | 我可不习惯成为大家的焦点 |
[34:36] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[34:38] | Soak it up while you can, Otis. | 你就享受这一刻吧 奥蒂斯 |
[34:39] | Hey. It’s Brian. | 他叫布莱恩 |
[34:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:44] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[34:46] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[34:49] | Otis is fine. | 奥蒂斯挺好的 |
[34:57] | I heard Boden chewed your ear off | 听说博登一直在你耳边唠叨 |
[34:58] | for insubordination the other day. | 上回的违反命令 |
[35:00] | Yeah, I’d rather not relive it. | 没错 还是别提了 |
[35:03] | For what it’s worth, I get it. | 不管怎样 我懂 |
[35:06] | Racing into burning buildings is one thing, | 冲进火场是一回事 |
[35:07] | but being stuck outside while someone you love | 但是当你爱的人有危险的时候 |
[35:11] | is at risk, hell, there’s no training | 你却被困在外面 任何训练 |
[35:14] | that can make that any easier. | 都没办法让它容易一些 |
[35:18] | Casey, I told you, I’m–I’m not– | 凯西 我跟你说过 我不是… |
[35:20] | Yeah, I know what you told me. | 没错 你跟我说过 |
[35:21] | That feeling, that connection, | 那种感觉 那种联系 |
[35:24] | it won’t go away just ’cause you don’t want it to be there. | 不会因为你想让它消失它就消失 |
[35:48] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[35:49] | Mind if I borrow him for a second? | 介意我借用一下他吗 |
[35:50] | – Sure. – Please. | -当然 -请吧 |
[35:54] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[35:56] | I feel like there’s a construction site in my skull. | 感觉我的头像建筑工地一样 |
[35:59] | But it’s easing up, I can focus more. | 但情况好转了一点 我能集中精力了 |
[36:01] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:02] | A few more days of chicken soup and bed rest, | 再喝几天鸡汤 再躺几天病床 |
[36:04] | I’ll be hopping back up on Truck. | 我就可以回云梯队了 |
[36:07] | Well, that’s up to the department. | 那得由局里决定了 |
[36:09] | It’ll be a while before you can get a proper assessment. | 还要过一阵子才能给你准确的评估 |
[36:12] | I’m a patient man. | 我是个病人 |
[36:32] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[36:35] | Let me just check on something. | 让我检查一下 |
[36:37] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 先失陪一下 |
[36:44] | Should we be worried? | 我们要担心吗 |
[36:48] | I’m sure it’s gotta be nothing, right? | 肯定没事的 对吧 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[36:53] | Yeah, I’m sure it’s… | 肯定… |
[37:02] | Nothing… | 没事 |
[37:10] | – What now? – Nothing. | -干什么呢 -没什么 |
[37:13] | Just cleaning out some useless junk from my locker. | 清理我储物柜里的垃圾 |
[37:16] | For instance, Antonio gave me these | 比如 这是我跟安东尼奥 |
[37:17] | when we went to Montrose Beach. | 去蒙特罗斯海滩时他给我他 |
[37:19] | Don’t know why I still keep them. | 真不知道我为什么还留着 |
[37:20] | I haven’t used them since. | 那之后我就没用过了 |
[37:21] | I have realized something. | 我还意识到一件事 |
[37:23] | – Let’s hear it. – I need to move forward. | -说来听听 -我需要向前看 |
[37:25] | With a fresh perspective. | 用崭新的视角 |
[37:27] | And that includes this thing with Antonio. | 包括我跟安东尼奥的事 |
[37:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:31] | That sounds different than last night. | 这跟昨晚你说的不一样啊 |
[37:34] | I mean, technically, nothing changed | 严格来说 从我验孕开始 |
[37:35] | about our situation since before I took the test, right? | 到现在什么都没有变 是吧 |
[37:38] | – True. – Right. | -是 -对 |
[37:39] | So why would my feelings be any different now? | 所以我为什么要感觉不一样 |
[37:41] | I wanted to keep things light, leave my options open, do me. | 是我想随意点 我不想局限自己 |
[37:46] | I like this new attitude. | 我喜欢你这新态度 |
[37:47] | Strong. Steady. | 强硬 坚定 |
[37:49] | And who knows, I mean, if… if down the line, | 谁知道呢 我是说 说到底 |
[37:54] | Antonio and I are meant to be together, then– | 如果安东尼奥和我注定在一起 那… |
[37:56] | Veering off course. | 扯远了 |
[37:57] | I think it might be better to just stick to the first part. | 我觉得还是说回刚才的部分吧 |
[38:00] | No. You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[38:03] | Fresh start. | 崭新的开始 |
[38:05] | New day, new Brett. | 新的一天 新的布莱特 |
[38:08] | Amen to that. | 祝你好运 |
[38:18] | Uh, sorry, we’re… | 抱歉 我们… |
[38:24] | You stuck here a while? | 你在这里待了一段时间了吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah, I was just about to start inventory. | 是 我正准备开始清点库存 |
[38:30] | – Why? – I was gonna hit Chi Cafe. | -怎么了 -我本来想去喝咖啡 |
[38:32] | Thought you might be up for a bite, | 想着你可能会想喝 |
[38:34] | but… another time. | 不过 还是改天吧 |
[38:38] | Well, hold on. Kelly… | 等等 凯利 |
[38:41] | Look, I know that communication is not your first language, | 我知道你不擅长交流 |
[38:45] | but… what’s going on with you lately? | 但是最近你到底怎么了 |
[38:49] | You’ve been dodging me and just acting off | 火灾后你就一直躲着我 |
[38:51] | ever since the fire. | 行为很奇怪 |
[38:55] | Can you just, for once, | 哪怕只有一次 你能 |
[38:58] | just tell me what you’re feeling? | 告诉我你的感受吗 |