时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just found this on the squad table! | 我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个 |
[00:03] | His name is Mr. Sprinkles. | 他叫斯宾克先生 |
[00:04] | We think he would be a very good firefighter mascot. | 应该可以成为消防局的吉祥物 |
[00:09] | You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me. | 你有什么需要 随时都能打电话给我 |
[00:11] | Girl tries to steal drugs, maybe you’re getting snowed. | 那姑娘想偷药 你可能是被她骗了呢 |
[00:15] | She’s gone! She’s not at the hospital, | 她走了 不在医院 |
[00:16] | she’s not at the apartment. | 也不在公寓 |
[00:18] | I know how you feel about the way I’m handling this. | 我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式 |
[00:19] | It doesn’t matter how I feel. | 我的感受并不重要 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna do whatever you’re gonna do anyway. | 反正你都会那么做 |
[00:23] | You know, there’s that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue | 密尔沃基大道有一片地方 |
[00:26] | where I see teens in those encampments. | 我看到有青少年在那里宿营 |
[00:27] | You know a girl named Bria? | 认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗 |
[00:28] | No, I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[01:08] | Hey, sorry. Go back to bed. | 抱歉 回去睡觉吧 |
[01:11] | When’d you get in? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[01:13] | A while ago. | 刚回来一会儿 |
[01:16] | This about that girl? | 那个女孩的事情吗 |
[01:18] | Bria, yeah. | 布瑞亚 对 |
[01:20] | I’m on her Facebook page. She hasn’t posted in days. | 我在看她的脸书 她已经几天没有更新了 |
[01:26] | You gotta get some sleep, babe. | 你得睡一会儿 宝贝 |
[01:28] | I will, I will, it’s just– | 我会的 只是… |
[01:29] | Tina said she didn’t have any relatives | 蒂娜说她没有任何 |
[01:31] | who could care for her, but this woman, Melinda Tripp, | 能照顾她的亲人 但这个女人 梅琳达·特里普 |
[01:35] | she replied to some post about a year ago | 她一年前回了布瑞亚的一些东西 |
[01:36] | and Bria replied back calling her “Aunt Melinda.” | 布瑞亚叫她”梅琳达阿姨” |
[01:41] | I think that’s kind of weird. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[01:47] | Would you be cool if Kidd subbed for me tomorrow? | 明天基德替我的班行吗 |
[01:50] | I mean, if it’s gonna put you in a bind, | 如果你觉得不方便的话 |
[01:51] | I’ll suck it up, but I really want to keep working this. | 我就去上 但我真的很想先搞定这件事 |
[01:56] | Well, I’m the captain, so I can make that work, I guess. | 我是队长 我觉得我能应对得了工作 |
[01:59] | – Yeah. – Great, thanks. | -行吧 -好 谢谢 |
[02:13] | looks like you’re doing less fires | 看来你今天不是消防员 |
[02:14] | and more taking temperatures today, huh? | 是个护士了 |
[02:16] | Yeah, Casey called bright and early | 是啊 凯西一大早给我打电话 |
[02:19] | to ask if I could sub for Dawson. | 问我能不能替道森的班 |
[02:20] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[02:21] | Apparently, she’s beating herself up | 显然她正在集中精力 |
[02:23] | about this missing girl. | 找那个失踪的女孩 |
[02:25] | Yeah, she has a tendency to do that. | 没错 她的确会这么干 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | You guys smell that? | 你们闻到了吗 |
[02:34] | That’s never a good way to start a conversation. | 这话可让人不愉快 |
[02:36] | Oh, something is ripe! | 什么东西熟了 |
[02:38] | I don’t smell anything. | 我没闻到什么 |
[02:39] | Well, you’re blind, | 那就是你瞎了 |
[02:40] | or whatever the smell equivalent of that is. | 或者说鼻子有毛病 |
[02:43] | Curiously enough, | 科普一下 |
[02:44] | the female nostril holds 1,000 times the smell receptors | 女性的鼻子里的嗅觉感受器比男性的 |
[02:47] | as their male counterparts. | 多出一千倍 |
[02:48] | That sounds made up. | 听起来像你编的 |
[02:50] | It was on the internet. | 网上说的 |
[02:52] | Maybe it’s the gym bag that Capp keeps under his bed. | 也许是卡普放在床底的健身袋的味道 |
[02:55] | I don’t think he’s aired that thing out in years. | 我感觉他好多年没拿出来晾了 |
[02:57] | Saw him leave with it yesterday. | 昨天看到他背走了 |
[02:59] | That’s his overnight bag. I’m talking about the bag | 那是他的过夜包 我说的是 |
[03:01] | under his bed he calls his “Go bag.” | 在他床底的包 他叫它”背上就走包” |
[03:05] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[03:08] | woman caught in machine. 805 South Quincy Street. | 女子被困机器里 南昆西街805号 |
[03:33] | Yo, watch your backs. | 注意身后 |
[03:35] | Coming through! Fire Department! Step back, please! | 让一让 消防局 请让一让 |
[03:38] | – Step back! Step back! – Excuse us! Excuse us! | -让一让 -不好意思 |
[03:40] | – Thank you! – Back, back, come on! | -谢谢 -请退后 |
[03:41] | – I’m late! Let’s go! – Help me! | -我要迟到了 快点 -帮帮我 |
[03:43] | – Come on! – Please, help me! | -对啊 -请帮帮我 |
[03:48] | Hold on, ma’am! | 坚持住 女士 |
[03:49] | Ow, it hurts! Please, someone help me! | 好疼 求你们帮帮我 |
[04:02] | Please, help me! | 快帮帮我 |
[04:03] | – Please! Get me out of here! – Hey, can you get me out? | -求你们带我离开这里 -能帮我离开这里吗 |
[04:06] | Ow! Help me, please! Get me out of here! | 帮帮我 求求你们 快帮我出来 |
[04:10] | Knock the rest of this glass off, cut through here. | 把其它他玻璃也敲掉 从这里锯下去 |
[04:13] | – Ma’am, you gotta stop moving! – It hurts! | -女士 你别动 -好疼 |
[04:15] | We’re working to get you out, | 我们在帮你出来 |
[04:16] | you’re making it worse for yourself! | 你再动会越来越糟糕 |
[04:18] | – It’s killing me! – Hey, can you | -太疼了 -你们能不能 |
[04:19] | use your little glass breaker on my section? | 把我这里的玻璃也敲碎啊 |
[04:20] | Hey, stop touching the glass, | 别再碰玻璃了 |
[04:22] | shut up, and stand back! | 闭嘴 退后 |
[04:24] | -Hey, cover your head with your jacket! – What? | -用外套盖住你的头 -什么 |
[04:26] | I need you to cover your eyes. | 你得遮住眼睛 |
[04:27] | We’re gonna break the glass. | 我们要打碎玻璃 |
[04:29] | – Herrmann, grab the cutters. – Right, on it. | -赫尔曼 把锯子拿过来 -马上 |
[04:38] | All right, Stella, get the morphine. | 好 史黛拉 把吗啡拿过来 |
[04:42] | I need you to hold still, okay? | 你不能动 好吗 |
[04:44] | – Okay. – We’ve got you. | -好 -我们会帮你 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna get you some medication for the pain. | 我会给你用一点止痛药 |
[04:47] | Please hurry up! | 求你快一点 |
[04:48] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点啊 |
[04:50] | – All right, guys. – Hey, I got a meeting! | -好了 -我有会要开 |
[04:53] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[04:55] | – Help me! – Hey, do that again, | -帮帮我 -你再这样做一次 |
[04:57] | and we’ll leave you in there all day! | 我们就让你在里面待上一天 |
[05:24] | Okay, Brett, Kidd! | 好 布莱特 基德 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:35] | All right, guys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[05:38] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[05:42] | Got the leg. | 扶住腿了 |
[05:44] | Watch her head. | 小心她的头 |
[05:45] | All right. | 好 |
[05:53] | Give us a few minutes to get this glass swept up. | 给我们几分钟时间扫玻璃 |
[05:58] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[06:08] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[06:12] | What the–come on! | 搞什么 拜托 |
[06:21] | Yeah, what do you need, buddy? | 你需要什么 伙计 |
[06:23] | You were the guy with the woman last night | 你昨晚和一个女人 |
[06:24] | under the 18th Street bridge? | 在18号街大桥下面吗 |
[06:26] | You were showing that picture of the girl around? | 你在让大家看一个女孩的照片 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:31] | That was me. | 那是我 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I know her. | 我认识她 |
[06:34] | Bria? | 布瑞亚 |
[06:35] | Well, I–I went to school with her. | 我跟她一起上学 |
[06:38] | Payton Grizzlies. | 佩顿灰熊学校 |
[06:40] | You did? | 是吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, um, she hangs out with these kids | 她跟一群孩子会在16号街 |
[06:43] | behind this small market on 16th and Kenilworth. | 和凯尼尔沃思街交叉处的小市场玩 |
[06:47] | Well, at least, she used to. | 至少曾经是 |
[06:51] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me that last night? | 你昨晚为什么不告诉我 |
[06:53] | Come on, man. You looked like cops. | 拜托 你们看起来像是警察 |
[06:57] | Can you help me out a bit? | 你能资助我吗 |
[07:16] | You and Gabby were walking around Skid Row last night? | 你和加比昨晚在贫民区转悠吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I thought she told you. | 是啊 我还以为她和你说了 |
[07:21] | Well, she told me you were out looking for Bria. | 她跟我说你们在找布瑞亚 |
[07:23] | I didn’t know to what extent. | 我不知道到了什么程度 |
[07:24] | Well, it was my suggestion. | 那是我的建议 |
[07:26] | We didn’t find her, so… I guess it was a bad idea. | 我们没找到她 所以我想那是个糟糕的主意 |
[07:32] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Dawson probably just doesn’t want you worried. | 道森也许只是不想让你担心 |
[07:36] | She knows how you feel about… | 她知道你对这样的感受 |
[07:39] | About what? | 哪样 |
[07:41] | Getting too close to victims. | 跟受害者太亲密 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Definitely smell it now! | 对 现在绝对闻到了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, what’s fair is foul, and what’s foul is fair. | 公平就是犯规 犯规就是公平 |
[08:02] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[08:03] | It’s stinky! | 好臭 |
[08:05] | Hey, Capp, did you empty your go-bag? | 卡普 你冲锋包里的东西都拿出来了吗 |
[08:09] | My guess is that it’s the paramedics. | 我猜是医护人员 |
[08:11] | I mean, who knows what they keep in their bunks. | 谁知道她们床上都放了什么 |
[08:13] | Because they’re women? | 因为她们是女人吗 |
[08:16] | – Maybe. – That deserves no reply. | -也许吧 -我拒绝回答你 |
[08:18] | You know what it could be? | 你们知道可能是什么吗 |
[08:20] | First shift is trying to pull a joke on us. | 第一轮班的人想捉弄我们 |
[08:22] | There’s all kinds of novelty gags you can buy. | 现在可以买到许多玩笑产品 |
[08:24] | Poo powder, barf mix. | 粑粑粉末 呕吐物混合 |
[08:26] | Hey, Captain! | 队长 |
[08:27] | Who on first shift is most likely to want to punk us, huh? | 第一轮班的谁最可能想捉弄我们 |
[08:30] | – Smolik? Freeman? – What? | -斯莫里克 弗里曼 -什么 |
[08:33] | The smell–we think it might be first shift messing with us. | 这味道 我们觉得可能是第一轮班的人在耍我们 |
[08:36] | – I don’t have time for this. – Sorry, Cap. | -我没时间说这个 -抱歉 队长 |
[08:38] | Everyone go through your personal belongings | 大家都检查自己的个人物品 |
[08:40] | until the source of the smell is located. | 直到确认气味的来源 |
[08:42] | Someone left something rotten in a bag | 有人让东西烂在了包里 |
[08:44] | or shelf or footlocker, so find it. | 架子上或者小型提箱里 找到它 |
[08:59] | Hey, I found a Melinda Tripp listed in Joliet. | 我找到了一个住在乔利埃特的梅琳达·特里普 |
[09:02] | I think from her Facebook she might be Bria’s aunt. | 从她的脸书主页来看 她可能是布瑞亚的阿姨 |
[09:04] | I’m on my way there now, | 我在过去的路上 |
[09:05] | I figured it was worth the gas money to check it out. | 我觉得值得花油钱去看看 |
[09:07] | Great, I got a lead too. | 很好 我也有线索 |
[09:09] | Some kid who went to Bria’s school said that | 有个布瑞亚的校友说 |
[09:11] | her group used to hang out behind some market. | 她们之前在某个市场后面玩 |
[09:13] | I don’t know if the kid’s shining me on, | 我不知道那孩子是不是骗我 |
[09:14] | but I’ll look into it and see what I can find out. | 但我会调查一下 看看能查到什么 |
[09:17] | – Okay, keep me posted. – Will do. | -好 有消息通知我 -好 |
[09:19] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[09:24] | Have you talked to Casey? | 你跟凯西谈过吗 |
[09:26] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[09:28] | He’s worried about you. | 他担心你 |
[09:33] | Okay, I’ll call him later. | 好 稍后我给他打电话 |
[09:35] | – Catch him up. – Okay. | -告诉他情况 -好 |
[09:52] | – Did you talk to Dawson? – Nope. | -你跟道森聊过吗 -没有 |
[09:56] | Okay, well, she’s in Joliet, checking up on– | 好吧 她在乔利埃特 调查… |
[09:58] | Joliet? | 乔利埃特 |
[09:59] | Yeah, something about an aunt on Facebook? | 是啊 说是在脸书上提到的阿姨 |
[10:03] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[10:05] | I’m not trying to get in the middle of anything. | 我不想插手什么 |
[10:07] | I just want to find this girl. | 我只是想找到这女孩 |
[10:08] | I’m here to help! | 我愿意帮忙 |
[10:12] | I’m gonna roll squad by that, uh… | 我要先带救援队先去 |
[10:14] | by that market on Kenilworth, see if I can learn anything. | 凯尼尔沃思街的小市场 看看能查到什么 |
[10:17] | Radios are on if we catch a call, double time it there? | 如果我们有线索就用无线电告诉你 你跑过去 |
[10:19] | – Cool? – Yeah, do it. | -行吗 -好 做吧 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:23] | Squad 3, let’s go for a ride! | 3号抢险车 我们出去一趟 |
[10:38] | – I’ll be back in a minute. – Hey, you want me to come too? | -我马上回来 -你希望我也去吗 |
[10:41] | No, I got this. | 不用 我可以的 |
[10:42] | Hey, get me a Laffy Taffy. | 给我买个水果太妃糖 |
[11:01] | Hey, uh, need to talk to you. | 我得跟你们谈谈 |
[11:05] | Hey! Just a–just a sec! | 就一会儿 |
[11:08] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:15] | It’s about a girl named Bria! | 跟一个叫布瑞亚的女孩有关 |
[11:48] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[11:50] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[11:56] | Tell me what you know about Bria. | 告诉我你对布瑞亚知道些什么 |
[11:58] | – Come on, man. – Trying to help her. | -拜托 -我是想帮她 |
[12:03] | She was gonna go see her dad. | 她本来要去找她爸爸的 |
[12:05] | They have him locked up at one of these | 他们把他关在什么 |
[12:06] | mandatory rehab facilities or something. | 强制戒瘾所之类的地方 |
[12:08] | I told her don’t do it, but she’s stubborn. | 我和她说了别去 但她很执拗 |
[12:11] | – That I know. – She said she’d come back | -我知道 -她说她看到他后 |
[12:13] | after she saw him, but she didn’t. | 就会回来 但她没回来 |
[12:15] | Cops maybe got her. | 可能被警察抓住了 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. This whole thing sucks. | 我不知道 这真是糟透了 |
[12:18] | She shouldn’t have to be dealing with this. | 她根本不应该面对这种事 |
[12:31] | If you find her, tell her we’re all worried about her. | 如果你找到她 告诉她我们都很担心她 |
[12:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:45] | I think it’s gotten stronger. | 我觉得味道越来越大了 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:49] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的对 |
[12:51] | I’m starting to get a migraine. | 我的头都开始痛了 |
[12:52] | Well, we can’t sleep in here tonight. | 我们今晚不能睡在这里 |
[12:54] | Could be black mold. It’s a total teardown, if so. | 可能是黑霉 那可得大翻拆了 |
[12:57] | I saw it on “Fixer Upper,” It’s a health hazard. | 我在翻修网上看到那会危害到身体健康 |
[12:59] | You gotta rip apart the entire building, start over. | 必须得把整幢房子拆了重建 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Let’s get these bunks out of here. | 先把这些床铺搬出去 |
[13:03] | We’ll move them into the hallway | 搬到走廊上 |
[13:04] | or put them in the briefing room. | 或者会议室里 |
[13:05] | Good idea, then if the hallways smells, | 好主意 那如果走廊也有味儿 |
[13:07] | we’ll know it’s the mattresses, if it doesn’t, | 那就肯定是床垫 不然的话 |
[13:09] | it’s definitely something in here. | 绝对是这里面有问题 |
[13:10] | Black mold! Tellin’ ya! | 黑霉 我说了 |
[13:20] | Hang on. | 小心 |
[13:21] | – I gotta– – Let it go. | -我得… -放开 |
[13:23] | – Let it go. – You had it from the bottom. | -放开 -你抓住下面 |
[13:26] | Don’t grab it from the top. | 别抓上面 |
[13:31] | – Chief. – Yeah? | -队长 -什么事 |
[13:33] | Can I borrow the desk Hope was using? | 我能借一下霍普用的那张桌子吗 |
[13:35] | I gotta finish these call logs, and the bunkroom is– | 我得核对完这些通话记录 宿舍被… |
[13:37] | Be my guest. | 用吧 |
[13:40] | You know, I’ve been thinking, um, since you made captain, | 我在考虑 你已经升任队长了 |
[13:44] | you should maybe take the blue office. | 不如你就用蓝色的那间办公室吧 |
[13:46] | Move out of the bunkroom. | 不要再用宿舍了 |
[13:48] | I’ve been using it for storage since Patterson was here. | 帕特森在的时候我就把那里当储藏间 |
[13:49] | We could easily clean it out, set you up in there. | 我们可以打扫一下 帮你安置好 |
[13:53] | I noticed the extra 100 feet the men have to go to | 我发现他们最近的确 |
[13:55] | to complain about their problems. | 有各种抱怨 |
[13:56] | Might as well be a mile. | 那就让他们去吧 |
[13:59] | They’ll work out some of this nonsense themselves, you know. | 他们自己会想明白是非曲直的 |
[14:04] | Sounds interesting, Chief. | 听起来不错 队长 |
[14:08] | Ambulance 61, 3831 S. Lawndale, | 61号救护车 南朗戴尔3831号 |
[14:11] | woman down from unknown causes. | 一名女性因未知原因晕倒 |
[14:14] | So the way I do it is I find the vein, | 我都是先找到血管 |
[14:16] | occlude it with your thumb– | 用手指按住 |
[14:18] | And push the blood upward and out with your other finger. | 用另一只手指把血液推上去 |
[14:21] | And where the blood back-flows to, | 血管回流的地方 |
[14:23] | that’s the valve, that’s how you avoid hitting it. | 就是节点 绝对不能扎到 |
[14:25] | – That’s smart! – Really? | -太机智了 -真的吗 |
[14:26] | Dawson’s always telling me to eyeball it! | 道森总和我说要用眼睛看 |
[14:28] | Oh, and that avoids sticking your patient a million times! | 这样能避免给你的病人扎上几百万针 |
[14:30] | That’s what I’ve been saying. | 我就是这么说的 |
[14:32] | Hey, your technique is dead-on. | 你的技术无可挑剔 |
[14:34] | You know what? It is all kinds of awesome, | 你知道 和你一起干活 |
[14:36] | riding with you. I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 真是开心 别误会了 |
[14:38] | I love me some Gabby, but we click, like ruby slippers! | 我也喜欢加比 但是我们俩一拍即合 |
[14:54] | Oh, hey, I got one! | 我想到一个 |
[14:56] | Make the stretcher with a little extra length | 把担架底部 |
[14:59] | – at the foot end. – Why? | -调长一点 -为什么 |
[15:00] | So if you get an extra tall victim, | 这样如果病人特别高 |
[15:02] | you have room to cover their feet | 这样就能盖住他们的脚 |
[15:04] | so when you unload the stretcher | 这样等你把他们放下来 |
[15:05] | and you accidentally bump into him, | 不小心碰到他的时候 |
[15:06] | you don’t get gunk all over your shirt. | 衣服就不会弄脏 |
[15:09] | That’s a good one. | 这主意不错 |
[15:14] | Someone call a paramedic? | 有人叫救护车吗 |
[15:15] | – It’s my mom! – Show us where. | -是我妈妈 -带我们过去 |
[15:19] | She’s in the basement, and she won’t get up! | 她在地下室 一直倒在地上 |
[15:21] | I tried going down there, but I couldn’t breathe, | 我想下去 但我没法呼吸 |
[15:23] | and Mom told me if there’s ever an accident | 妈妈说过如果出什么事 |
[15:25] | – to call 911. – You did great. | -就报警 -你做得很好 |
[15:31] | Will you stay over there until we come and get you? | 你先去那边待一下 等我们来找你 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:36] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[15:37] | Exhaust pipe from the dryer disconnects | 烘干机的排气管断开了 |
[15:38] | could flood the whole basement with carbon monoxide. | 整个地下室里可能充满了一氧化碳 |
[15:40] | – We gotta get Mom out. – Okay. Hold our breath. | -我们得把妈妈救出来 -屏住呼吸 |
[15:43] | I’ll get her arms, you get her legs. | 我搬手臂 你搬腿 |
[15:44] | We’re in and out, 20 seconds. | 快进快出 20秒 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:03] | Chloramine. | 氯胺 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:21] | Her pulse is weak. | 她的脉搏很微弱 |
[16:23] | Mom, Mom, no! | 妈妈 妈妈 不 |
[16:25] | – What’s your name, honey? – Gemma. | -你叫什么名字 亲爱的 -珍玛 |
[16:26] | Gemma, can you do us a favor? | 珍玛 能帮我们个忙吗 |
[16:27] | Will you grab us some towels and a robe? | 给我们拿几条毛巾和一件浴袍 |
[16:29] | We’re gonna take care of your mom. | 我们会照顾好你妈妈的 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:37] | 61 to Main, we need you to roll out a Hazmat unit | 61号救护车呼叫总台 南朗戴尔大道1100号 |
[16:40] | to 1100 South Lawndale Avenue. | 需要危险化学物品处理队 |
[16:42] | We got a chemical spill in the basement. | 这里的地下室有化学品泄漏 |
[16:44] | Copy that, 61. We’ll notify Hazmat. | 收到 61号救护车 我们会通知 |
[16:50] | – Great job, Gemma. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 珍玛 -谢谢你 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:57] | – There you go. – Okay. | -给你 -好的 |
[17:02] | There we go. | 好多了 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:13] | Here we go. | 来呼吸 |
[17:25] | That should be fine. | 这下应该没问题了 |
[17:27] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[17:29] | I still don’t know what happened. | 我还是不知道发生了什么 |
[17:30] | Well, you can’t mix chlorine and ammonia. | 氯气和氨气不能混合 |
[17:32] | They form chloramine, which produces a toxic gas. | 会生成氯胺 释放出有毒气体 |
[17:35] | I had no idea, I was just trying to clean the floor. | 我完全不知道 我只是在打扫卫生 |
[17:37] | Well, now you know. | 你这下知道了 |
[17:41] | The air is clearing, | 空气干净了 |
[17:43] | we’re ventilating out the back windows. | 我们正在从后窗通风 |
[17:44] | Ambient air quality should stabilize in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后空气质量应该会稳定 |
[17:47] | Well, let’s call it an hour to be safe. | 保险起见 按一个小时来说吧 |
[17:49] | I will never do that again. | 我下次绝对不会这样了 |
[17:51] | No problem, ma’am. Just glad you’re okay. | 没关系 女士 你没事就好 |
[18:00] | we’re gonna route you to Chicago Med, | 我们会送你去芝加哥医院 |
[18:02] | just to be doubly sure, and Gemma’s gonna ride with us. | 确保万无一失 珍玛会跟我们一起去 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | You wanna drive? | 你来开车吗 |
[18:11] | – Stella? – What? Yes! | -史黛拉 -什么 好的 |
[18:15] | Yep! | 好 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:25] | Yep. | 闻到了 |
[18:27] | – Still here. – It’s a total teardown. | -还有味道 -都翻了个底朝天了 |
[18:29] | Chip and JoJo would agree with me. | 连蟑螂都会同意我的看法 |
[18:31] | You know what? Trudy and I | 其实呢 我和特鲁迪 |
[18:33] | have been turning the back guest room into an Airbnb– | 一直想把后面客房改成民宿 |
[18:36] | Well, thinking about it. | 正在考虑吧 |
[18:38] | In preparation, I’ve been watching | 在准备期间 我看了很多 |
[18:39] | some DIY videos on plumbing. | 关于水管装置的DIY视频 |
[18:42] | This might be a mainline problem. | 这里可能是主干道问题 |
[18:44] | Do it yourself plumbing. What could go wrong? | 自己动手做管道 怎么会”出问题”呢 |
[18:48] | Pipe closet right on the other side of that wall. | 那面墙另一边就是管道间 |
[18:59] | Smell worse in there to you? | 里面是不是闻着更臭了 |
[19:00] | I can’t smell anything anymore. | 我现在已经闻不出味道了 |
[19:02] | It’s like my nostrils just gave up. | 感觉我的鼻孔已经放弃了 |
[19:04] | Go get me the toolbox from 81. | 去81云梯车帮我拿工具箱 |
[19:07] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[20:02] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -有什么事吗 -有 |
[20:04] | We’re firefighters over at House 51. | 我们是51消防队的消防员 |
[20:06] | You have a patient here that I’d like to visit, | 想来这里探望一名患者 |
[20:09] | if that’s possible. | 如果可以的话 |
[20:11] | Pilar? | 皮拉尔 |
[20:13] | – Pilar Valdez? – You gotta be kidding me, | -皮拉丽·沃德兹 -真的假的 |
[20:15] | – Joe Cruz? – Yeah! | -乔·克鲁兹 -对 |
[20:17] | I heard you was a firefighter. | 我就听说你当了消防员 |
[20:18] | 12 years running. | 已经12年了 |
[20:19] | Well, it looks like it suits you. | 看起来挺适合你的 |
[20:21] | – Keeps me on my toes. – Well, you always had a way. | -让我时刻警觉 -你一向很有办法 |
[20:23] | – I don’t mean to interrupt… – Well, you did. | -我不是故意打扰… -你确实打扰了 |
[20:29] | Hey, uh, Pilar, | 皮拉丽 |
[20:30] | can you help out my lieutenant here? | 你能不能帮帮我的副队 |
[20:31] | He just needs to see a patient. | 他只是想见一位患者 |
[20:33] | And can I use your bathroom? | 我能不能用下这里的卫生间 |
[20:39] | Fill out the second page and sign the bottom. | 把第二页写一下 在最下面签字 |
[20:41] | I can’t believe this. Joe Cruz walks into my clinic! | 简直无法相信 乔·克鲁兹走进了我的诊所 |
[20:45] | Right on the cusp of Valentine’s. | 就在情人节当口 |
[20:47] | It is great to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[21:11] | Mr. Jameson. | 詹姆森先生 |
[21:14] | I know you–you’re the one that came in with the paramedic | 我认识你 你跟急救人员一起来的 |
[21:16] | when I… | 当时… |
[21:20] | You were her boyfriend? | 你是她男朋友吗 |
[21:22] | Co-worker. We, uh… | 同事 我们… |
[21:25] | we work at the same firehouse. | 在同一个消防队工作 |
[21:31] | I just wanted to stop by and ask about your daughter, Bria. | 我只是想来问问你女儿的情况 布瑞亚 |
[21:36] | No one’s been able to find her, | 我们一直找不到她 |
[21:37] | and I was hoping that you could help. | 所以想看看你是否有线索 |
[21:40] | I know that she was planning on coming to see you. | 我知道她一直打算来看你 |
[21:44] | No. | 不 |
[21:47] | No, she didn’t come. Hey! | 不 她没来 等等 |
[21:49] | Hey, Warren! | 沃伦 |
[21:53] | Hey, hush up in here. | 你们安静点 |
[21:55] | Did my daughter come to see me? | 我女儿来看过我吗 |
[21:57] | No. | 没有 |
[21:59] | Hey, you stirring him up? | 你是打扰到他了吗 |
[22:01] | – No… – If so, you gotta go. | -没有 -如果是 你就得走 |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | I messed up! | 我犯错了 |
[22:11] | I messed up, and now she’s paying for it. | 我犯了错 而现在她在承担后果 |
[22:14] | How’s that fair? | 这样不公平 |
[22:16] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她 |
[22:19] | I haven’t told her. | 我还没告诉她 |
[22:22] | I haven’t told her it was my fault. | 我还没告诉她这是我的错 |
[22:24] | I haven’t told her that I would do anything for her. | 我还没告诉她我愿意为她做任何事 |
[22:27] | I didn’t have a chance. Now she hates me. | 我没机会说 现在她恨我了 |
[22:31] | I know, and I can’t blame her, but– | 我知道 我不怪她 但… |
[22:36] | I have to tell her that it’s not her fault, none of it! | 我得告诉她不是她的错 不关她的事 |
[22:44] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她不恨你 |
[22:48] | And she did come to visit you. | 她的确来看你了 |
[22:58] | 爱你 爸爸 布瑞亚 | |
[23:14] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道这有多艰难 |
[23:19] | You get clean… | 你戒干净了… |
[23:22] | and we’ll make sure to have her here | 当你出院的时候 |
[23:23] | for when you walk out. | 我们一定会把她带回来的 |
[24:26] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[24:31] | – Are you Melinda Tripp? – So? | -你是梅琳达·特里普吗 -怎么了 |
[24:34] | – I just wanted to ask– – I paid my bills! | -我只是想问一下… -我付过费了 |
[24:35] | No, no, no, I’m not a collector, um– | 不不不 我不是来收账的… |
[24:38] | I’m looking for your niece, Bria. | 我在找你的外甥女 布瑞亚 |
[24:42] | You leave that girl alone! | 你离她远点 |
[24:44] | – Is she here? – Leave her alone! | -她在这吗 -离她远点 |
[24:46] | Ma’am, I’m not the police, I’m not a social worker, I’m– | 女士 我不是警察 也不是社工 我是… |
[24:50] | I’m a friend, and uh, she’s in trouble. | 我是她的朋友 她有麻烦了 |
[24:55] | What kind? | 什么麻烦 |
[24:56] | Her father’s in the hospital, and he can’t take care of her. | 她爸住院了 他照顾不了她 |
[24:59] | Good! | 很好 |
[25:01] | – She’s better off without him. – No, listen. | -他不在对于她来说更好 -不 听着 |
[25:03] | Bria ran away. | 布瑞亚跑了 |
[25:04] | She’s afraid to be in the foster system, | 她害怕进到寄养系统 |
[25:05] | and now she’s disappeared. | 现在她不见了 |
[25:08] | She’s better off. | 她走了更好 |
[25:11] | – Living on the streets? – Safer that way! | -在大街上住着吗 -那更安全 |
[25:16] | Won’t end up like her mother. | 不会像她妈一样 |
[25:18] | Mother… | 妈… |
[25:21] | He drove her to it, you know. | 是他逼她的 你知道吗 |
[25:24] | Chipped away, chipped away at her every day. | 每天都在折磨她 |
[25:31] | He didn’t pull the trigger, but he might as well have. | 不是他扣动的扳机 但也差不多 |
[25:36] | Bria’s mom killed herself? | 布瑞亚的妈妈自杀了 |
[25:42] | She’s better off… | 她走了更好… |
[25:45] | Without him. | 没有他… |
[25:47] | Ma’am, please, what about Bria? | 女士 拜托 布瑞亚呢 |
[25:50] | She’s alone! She’s scared to death! | 她独自一人 肯定很害怕 |
[26:04] | How goes it? | 怎么样 |
[26:05] | I found her aunt. | 我找到她阿姨了 |
[26:06] | I can see why she’s not listed as a guardian. | 我明白为什么不在监护人列表里了 |
[26:08] | She’s…off. | 她… 不正常 |
[26:11] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[26:13] | Said her sister was driven to suicide by Bria’s dad. | 说她姐是被布瑞亚她爸逼自杀的 |
[26:18] | I was just with him. | 我刚刚和他在一起 |
[26:19] | Whatever he was in the past, I have no idea, | 过去的他是什么样 我不知道 |
[26:22] | but I know that he wants to beat this for his daughter. | 但我知道他想为了他女儿戒干净 |
[26:25] | Yeah, well, she’s not in Joliet, I can tell you that. | 好吧 她不在乔利埃特 我能确定 |
[26:27] | She was here. Maybe too scared | 她在这 也许太害怕了 |
[26:29] | to come in through the front door, | 不敢前门进来 |
[26:31] | but she left him a note, says she loves him. | 但她留给他条讯息 说她爱他 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:40] | I’m on my way back. | 我马上回去 |
[26:41] | All right, drive safe. | 好的 路上小心 |
[26:52] | So you got your main line and you got your water line, | 所以一条主线 一条水管线 |
[26:56] | one goes to the sinks, one goes from the toilets. | 一条通向洗碗槽 一条来自于厕所 |
[27:01] | Make sure you pick the right one. | 你确定你选的那条是对的 |
[27:02] | Already taken care of, Herrmann. | 已经搞定了 赫尔曼 |
[27:04] | I replaced the seals, flushed the pipes, | 我更换了密封垫 冲洗了管道 |
[27:06] | we should be good to go. | 应该可以了 |
[27:12] | Then what are all these extra pieces? | 那这些额外的管子是什么 |
[27:22] | Is that smell gone? | 没味道了吗 |
[27:24] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[27:25] | Found some tissues. All’s good. | 找到了些卫生纸 世界都美好了 |
[27:27] | All right, the smell’s still here. I can still smell it. | 好了 味还在 我能闻到 |
[27:31] | Yep, still gross. | 是的 还是很恶心 |
[27:34] | Why are there greasy gaskets out in my firehouse corridor? | 为什么我的消防通道会有这些油腻的垫片 |
[27:37] | Oh, that’s because Mr. Fix-It over here, | 因为这位维修大师 |
[27:39] | he decided to try and flush out the sewer line. | 他决定冲洗一下下水道 |
[27:46] | Question two– who called headquarters | 第二个问题 谁给总部 |
[27:49] | saying that they were a whistleblower | 打电话揭发说 |
[27:51] | and that maybe we had black mold here at 51? | 51号消防队可能有黑霉 |
[27:59] | Hey, Chief, Stella and I just got back from a call today, | 队长 史黛拉和我今天刚出外勤回来 |
[28:02] | and the Hazmat unit was amazing. | 危险品紧急处理小组太棒了 |
[28:04] | And see, there’s this lieutenant in that unit– | 他们小队的副队… |
[28:06] | I think the name on his sleeve was Zach. | 我想他的名字是扎克 |
[28:08] | Definitely, definitely was Zach. | 绝对地 绝对是扎克 |
[28:11] | Anyway, I could call over there | 总之 我可以打电话 |
[28:12] | and see if Zach could stop by as a favor. | 看看扎克能不能过来帮忙 |
[28:14] | Which is a great idea! | 这个主意很棒 |
[28:21] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 可以 |
[28:30] | Hi! Hi, Zach, it’s Sylvie Brett from 51. | 扎克 我是51号消防队的希尔薇·布莱特 |
[28:33] | We’re the paramedics who were on your basement call today– | 我们是今天地下室外勤的医护人员 |
[28:37] | Oh, you do. Oh, okay. | 你记得啊 好 |
[28:39] | Listen, uh, we’re having some… | 那个 我们… |
[28:42] | olfactory issues here at the firehouse, | 消防队有股怪味 |
[28:45] | and I was wondering if– | 我想你能不能… |
[28:47] | Oh, ha. You would. | 可以啊 |
[28:50] | Um, great. See you in a minute. | 真好 等等见 |
[28:54] | – He’s headed over. – Great! | -他会过来的 -很好 |
[28:56] | ‘Cause I am gonna ask him out as soon as he gets here. | 因为他一到这我就要约他出去 |
[29:01] | It was my idea to call him. | 给他打电话是我的主意 |
[29:02] | I was gonna ask him out. | 我约他出去 |
[29:04] | Oh, well, I already called dibs. | 我先预定了 |
[29:06] | Well, you don’t just– you don’t just call dibs. | 你不能就… 你不能就那么预定了 |
[29:08] | Well, he was checking me out on the call, so– | 我出任务的时候他在打量我 |
[29:10] | I think he was checking me out, besides– | 我觉得他是在打量我 再说… |
[29:12] | Brett, listen. I need this. | 布莱特 听着 我需要这段感情 |
[29:14] | I have had zero luck in love this year. | 我今年感情超级不顺 |
[29:17] | Zero! I-I live with a guy who has firmly stuck me | 超级不顺 我的室友把我完完全全 |
[29:22] | in the friend zone, so– | 只看作朋友 所以… |
[29:24] | Um, I need this too. | 我也需要这段感情 |
[29:26] | I just broke up with Antonio again. | 我刚和安东尼奥再次分手 |
[29:29] | And I would really like to forget about him, so– | 我真的很想忘记他 所以… |
[29:35] | Yeah, well, I’m not giving in. | 行吧 但我不会放弃的 |
[29:38] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[29:41] | Well, you can take your ruby slippers | 你可以穿上你的红拖鞋 |
[29:45] | and land a house on them. | 落到哪家房子上 |
[29:49] | Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you. | 马特 我好像有点想你 |
[29:51] | Uh, listen, I– | 听着 我… |
[29:53] | I, uh, I know I’ve been distant lately, | 我知道我最近对你有点冷淡 |
[29:55] | and that’s my fault. | 是我的问题 |
[29:58] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:01] | I’ll catch you up on everything tonight, I promise. | 我今晚会告诉你发生了什么 我保证 |
[30:03] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[30:10] | Hey, Matt, I guess I missed you. | 马特 我好像有点想你 |
[30:12] | Uh, listen, I– | 听着 我… |
[30:14] | I, uh, I know I’ve been distant lately, | 我知道我最近对你有点冷淡 |
[30:16] | and that’s my fault. | 是我的问题 |
[30:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:21] | Chief. | 队长 |
[30:24] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想一件事 |
[30:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[30:32] | As soon as you get out of touch with someone, | 一旦你和一个人联系变少 |
[30:35] | you feel like you’ve distanced yourself from their concern, | 你就会觉得自己不再那么在乎他们的担心 |
[30:38] | their problems… | 他们的问题… |
[30:41] | what were inches between you can grow into miles. | 你们之间的距离会变得越来越远 |
[30:46] | I been doing a little bit too much of that lately. | 我最近好像经常这样 |
[30:50] | Distancing myself. | 疏远别人 |
[30:52] | So I don’t want this to come out the wrong way, | 我不希望你误会我的意思 |
[30:54] | and I really appreciate the offer, | 我也很感谢你的提议 |
[30:56] | but, uh, I think I’m gonna stay in my old quarters | 可我还是想留在我的部门 |
[31:00] | so I can be close to my men. | 离我手下的人近一点 |
[31:02] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[31:04] | I’ll admit I’m a little jealous. | 我承认我有点嫉妒 |
[31:06] | When I made Battalion Chief, | 我当上消防大队长的时候 |
[31:08] | I was very happy to get to this end of the firehouse. | 很开心能够坐到消防局的这个位置 |
[31:10] | No more snoring men, | 不用听别人打鼾 |
[31:12] | no more coughs and sneezes | 或者咳嗽 打喷嚏 |
[31:14] | at 4:00 in the a.m. just as I finally got my eyes closed. | 不用凌晨四点刚睡着就被人吵醒 |
[31:18] | It was a place to come, shut my door, and not be bothered. | 这个地方多好 关上门就不用再被人烦 |
[31:23] | But it turns out…sometimes I miss being bothered. | 可是我发现 有时候我想念被人烦的感觉 |
[31:29] | Sometimes I miss those sneezes and snores. | 有时候我会想念那些喷嚏声和鼾声 |
[31:34] | Well, I can send Mouch down here | 你要是想的话 我今晚可以 |
[31:35] | tonight if you want, Chief. | 让穆奇过来 队长 |
[31:37] | You do that, and I will take those bugles | 你要敢这么做 我就亲手把你 |
[31:39] | from your collar my damn self. | 领子上的扣子拽下来 |
[31:52] | Hi, Zach, I’m the one who called. | 扎克 是我给你打的电话 |
[31:54] | Yes, she is always calling men. | 没错 她经常给男人打电话 |
[31:57] | All the time. Anyway, I’m Stella Kidd, | 一直打 对了 我是史黛拉·基德 |
[31:59] | and it is just so great to see you again. | 很高兴能再次见到你 |
[32:01] | I’m…Sylvie. | 我是…希尔薇 |
[32:05] | I literally never, ever call men. | 我从来不给男人打电话的 |
[32:06] | I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[32:10] | How can I help? | 我能帮你们什么吗 |
[32:12] | Oh, oh, it’s uh, yeah– | 其实吧… |
[32:15] | Oh, hey, welcome to 51! | 欢迎来到51号消防局 |
[32:18] | Yep, we got a mystery odor, and for once, | 我们这里有股奇怪的气味 而且这一次 |
[32:21] | it’s not coming from Otis. | 竟然不是奥蒂斯身上的 |
[32:23] | Yeah, I can smell it. | 我能闻到 |
[32:26] | All right, this is one of my favorite toys. | 好了 这是我最喜欢一个玩具 |
[32:29] | It works like a super-nose. | 就跟狗鼻子一样灵 |
[32:30] | Fruit companies use them to identify rotting fruit | 水果公司用它们在一大堆水果李 |
[32:33] | in big batches–we use them to identify dead bodies in rubble. | 找烂掉的水果 我们用它们在碎石堆里找尸体 |
[32:38] | You know, I got a Japanese firefighting robot | 我有个日本产的消防机器人 |
[32:42] | that actually has over 200 temperature gauges. | 装有两百多个温度计 |
[32:55] | It’s in here. | 在这里面 |
[32:57] | – In there? – Yeah. | -这里面 -嗯 |
[32:59] | Your walls are thick concrete tile, | 你们的墙是很厚的混凝土瓦 |
[33:00] | but these dividers are painted to match. | 但这些接缝只是涂上了相似的漆 |
[33:03] | Must be hollow. | 里面应该是空的 |
[33:05] | Someone get me a chisel and a mallet. | 谁给我拿个凿子和棍子来 |
[33:07] | Oh, you were quick. | 你可真快 |
[33:10] | So quick. | 真是快 |
[33:11] | I’m so grateful we called you. | 还好我们打给了你 |
[33:13] | Great idea I had. | 我可真聪明 |
[33:15] | It was my idea, actually. | 其实那是我的主意 |
[33:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:38] | Yeah, feel something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[33:43] | I think it’s a dead critter. | 应该是动物尸体 |
[33:45] | I can just reach… | 我能够到… |
[33:48] | where it is…yeah. | 它…没错 |
[34:00] | Hey, guys. | 大家伙 |
[34:02] | So, ugh, what’s the verdict? | 好恶心 什么情况 |
[34:05] | We found the smell! | 我们知道是哪里来的味道了 |
[34:17] | I’ll just dispose of this on my way back. | 我回去的时候把这个扔掉就行了 |
[34:20] | Thank you so much for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:21] | Uh, you may have to come back and look for two more bodies | 你可能还要回来找另外两具 |
[34:25] | stuffed into the walls! | 被塞在墙里的尸体 |
[34:26] | Okay, look, Mr. Sprinkles got away. | 斯宾克先生自己跑了 |
[34:29] | We didn’t want to break your kid’s heart. | 我们是不想让你的孩子难过 |
[34:31] | Ah, I’m gonna break something, all right. | 我是想让谁难过一下 |
[34:42] | Truck 81! Bunkroom, now, please! | 81号云梯队 寝室 马上 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:51] | – Uh, well, thanks, Zach. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 扎克 -嗯 |
[34:55] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:02] | Um, so listen, my friend, Stella, | 话说 我的朋友史黛拉 |
[35:05] | the tall one who was just here– | 刚才那个高个子 |
[35:08] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[35:09] | She’s, uh– | 她… |
[35:14] | She’s fantastic. | 她特别棒 |
[35:17] | I just thought you should know that. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[35:25] | Do you have her number? | 有她的号码吗 |
[35:31] | Uh…yeah. | 有 |
[35:35] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[35:36] | I want all the bunks back where they go. | 所有床铺都放回原处 |
[35:37] | I want that hole covered until we get it repaired. | 那个洞先盖起来 直到修补好 |
[35:40] | I want the plumbing closet in the hall cleaned up | 大厅的水管柜要打扫干净 |
[35:42] | and looking the way it did when we started shift. | 要跟我们刚开始上班时一样 |
[35:45] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[35:46] | Aye-aye, Captain! | 遵命 队长 |
[35:50] | Okay, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[35:52] | There will be no humming while we work! | 工作的时候不许哼哼 |
[35:55] | – Okay. – None? Can we whistle? | -好 -不许吗 吹口哨行吗 |
[35:57] | O, Captain! My, Captain! | 队长 我的队长 |
[35:59] | We’re fishing! | 我们要钓鱼了 |
[36:01] | – It’s an improvement! – You know what? | -这是进步 -知道吗 |
[36:02] | Cindy’s gonna wonder where I’ve been! | 辛迪肯定会好奇我去哪里了 |
[36:04] | You act like you smell so good! | 你这一副浑身香气的样子 |
[36:17] | I appreciate your zest! | 感谢你的热情 |
[36:20] | – Okay, all right. – We gotta move it! Let’s go! | -好了 -得搬起来 来 |
[36:23] | Hey! Captain! | 队长 |
[36:29] | What’s a stave? | 五线谱是什么 |
[36:31] | Guys, Lily was so nice to do this. | 伙计们 莉莉好心画了这个 |
[36:34] | A fitting tribute for our wall of fame. | 刚好适合我们的墙 |
[36:41] | Isn’t it great? | 是不是很棒 |
[36:43] | I’ll put it right next to Burgess’ bulletproof vest! | 可以放去伯吉斯的防弹背心边上 |
[36:48] | That animal died because of you nitwits! | 那动物都是因为你们这些白痴才死的 |
[36:51] | Actually, he sacrificed itself | 其实它是为了伟大事业 |
[36:54] | for the greater good. Because of my– | 牺牲了自己 因为我的… |
[36:57] | Because of the anonymous whistleblower call, | 因为我的匿名电话 |
[37:01] | headquarters has approved brand new mattresses for the bunks! | 总部批准给我们新床垫 |
[37:08] | – We’re getting Memory Foam? – I know, right? | -要给我们记忆海绵 -是不是很棒 |
[37:13] | You know what? Let’s go! | 算了 来吧 |
[37:17] | 200 bucks, each of you. | 每人两百块 |
[37:19] | For what? | 干什么 |
[37:21] | The Chicago Humane Society, | 给芝加哥人道协会 |
[37:23] | or you are never drinking at Molly’s again! | 否则你们就再也不能在这里喝酒了 |
[37:28] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[37:30] | Cough it up! Dig! | 快点掏钱 |
[37:33] | – There you go. You too. – What did I do? | -好 还有你 -我干什么了 |
[37:37] | It’s a good cause! | 做好事 |
[37:42] | Guess what, Dorothy? | 桃乐西 |
[37:44] | I just got a call from Zach, the handsome Hazmat guy. | 我刚接到了那个危险品处理的帅扎克的电话 |
[37:49] | And we are going on a date tomorrow night! | 我们明晚要去约会了 |
[37:52] | I’m happy for you. He seems terrific. | 为你高兴 他看起来很棒 |
[38:00] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[38:03] | What did you say to him when I had to go back inside? | 我去后面的时候你跟他说了什么 |
[38:06] | – Nothing. – Nothing, nothing. | -没什么 -没什么吗 |
[38:07] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么 |
[38:10] | Mm! God, you felt sorry for me, | 天啊 你可怜我 |
[38:13] | and so you told him to ask me out. | 所以让他约我 |
[38:15] | No, no, he asked for your number. | 不是 他要了你的电话 |
[38:18] | I just…I told him you were fantastic. | 我…只是告诉他你很棒 |
[38:22] | Which you are, so… | 这是事实 所以 |
[38:32] | You’re the best! | 你最棒了 |
[38:35] | Talked to Antonio, told him about the aunt. | 我跟安东尼奥说了那个阿姨的事 |
[38:37] | He ran a quick vet on her, | 他查了一下 |
[38:38] | and she’s got a history of mental illness. | 发现她有精神病史 |
[38:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:42] | He also read me the police report on the mom. | 他还把布瑞亚妈妈的警方报告给我念了 |
[38:44] | She did kill herself. | 她确实是自杀 |
[38:46] | Bria was only six. | 布瑞亚当时只有六岁 |
[38:49] | Did he say how? | 他说怎么回事了吗 |
[38:52] | Self-inflicted gunshot. | 自己开枪 |
[38:54] | Father and daughter weren’t home at the time. | 当时父女都不在家 |
[38:55] | The neighbors saw the mom go in, heard the shot, | 邻居看到母亲进屋 听到枪声 |
[38:58] | called the police. | 然后报警 |
[39:01] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[39:03] | It’s gotta be brutal for the both of them. | 对他们两个来说很残忍 |
[39:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[39:16] | Yeah, this is she. | 对 是我 |
[39:18] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[39:24] | Can you describe her? | 能描述一下吗 |
[39:31] | Okay, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上去 |
[39:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:39] | That was the morgue, um… | 是停尸房 |
[39:41] | A Jane Doe teenage girl just rolled in. | 刚送去一具无名少女尸体 |
[39:43] | She had my card in her purse. | 她钱包里有我的名片 |
[39:50] | Hey, I’ll take her. | 我陪她去 |