Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I am truly sorry 我真的很抱歉
[00:04] for bringing my former friend to Firehouse 51. 我把我之前的朋友带到51消防队
[00:06] I feel terrible about what happened. 我对发生的事很抱歉
[00:09] The problem with some of the people that come in– 问题是有些人进来…
[00:11] Hey, hey, that’s enough. Come on, that’s it. 够了 好了 可以了
[00:16] Not like this. 这样不行
[00:18] – You’re– – Lily. You own a bar too? -你是… -我叫莉莉 你也开酒吧
[00:20] What if we partner with it? 如果我们合伙经营呢
[00:21] I call it Molly’s North. 我叫它”莫利之北酒吧”
[00:24] You deserve better than I can give you. 你值得更好的
[00:25] I got a job that’s never gonna be able to put you first. 我的工作永远都无法把你放在第一位
[00:28] And you deserve first. 而你值得最好的
[00:29] – I’m on probation at work. – Are you kidding me? -我现在处于工作试用期 -你在逗我吗
[00:31] It’s all fair game as long as Ramon Dawson 只要拉蒙·道森得到他想要的
[00:33] gets what he wants. 一切就都无所谓
[00:34] You only think about yourself 你只考虑自己
[00:35] and I’m sick of it. 我受够了
[00:37] Don’t move! We got you. 别动 我们来了
[00:41] Dad. 爸爸
[00:44] You’re all right, Dad. 你没事的 老爸
[00:45] Just breathe nice and easy, in and out. 慢慢呼吸
[00:49] We need to apply more pressure on his wounds. 我们得更用力一点压住他的伤口
[00:51] I’ve got him, just get us there, okay? 我来 你开车去医院 好吗
[01:01] Gabby. Gabby. 加比 加比
[01:05] Get behind the wheel. 去开车
[01:28] Hey Ramon, Gabby’s still here, 拉蒙 加比还在
[01:29] she’s just driving us to the hospital, okay? 她开车带我们去医院 好吗
[01:38] What’s our ETA? 大概多久能到
[01:39] Three minutes. 三分钟
[01:49] Damn it. 见鬼
[01:51] Taking another route. 从另一条路走
[02:05] His O2 sats are dropping. 他的血氧在下降
[02:06] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[02:08] He’s got a tension pneumothorax. 有高压性气胸
[02:10] I’m pulling over. 我停一下
[02:11] No, I’ve got this, keep driving. 不 我来 你继续开
[02:30] All right, I’ve got it. 好的 我成功了
[02:33] Sats are coming up. 血氧上升了
[02:36] 86 86…
[02:38] 90 90…
[02:40] We’re one minute away. 还有一分钟
[02:43] Incoming. 病人入院
[02:44] Brett, Dawson, talk to me. 布莱特 道森 说情况
[02:46] Victim is age 60, multiple stab wounds 伤者60岁 多处刺伤
[02:47] to the chest and back. 胸背都有
[02:49] Decompressed in the rig. 路上处理了气胸
[02:50] All right, I’ve got it, let’s get him to Baghdad. 好的 明白 带他去创伤治疗室
[02:52] Let’s stabilize him and get him to surgery, 稳定住他然后做手术
[02:54] Dr. Rhodes is waiting. Rotate! 罗德斯医生在等 转向
[02:57] We’ll transfer him on my count. 听我口令
[02:59] Here we go. 来
[03:01] One, two, three, transfer. 一二三 抬
[03:05] Let’s get this out. All right. 把这个推出去 好
[03:13] The patient is my dad. 病人是我爸爸
[03:17] I know. We got him, Gabby. 我知道 交给我们 加比
[03:19] Let’s go, let’s move, move, move. 好了 都动起来
[03:28] He’s gonna be all right. 他会没事的
[03:30] He’s strong, like you. 他很坚强 和你一样
[03:49] – Gabby. – Matt. -加比 -马特
[03:52] He’s gonna be okay. 他会没事的
[03:54] Dr. Rhodes is the best in Chicago. 罗德斯医生是芝加哥最好的医生
[03:58] How is he? 他怎么样了
[03:59] I don’t know yet. He’s in surgery. 我还不知道 还在手术
[04:02] What happened on that platform? 平台上发生什么事了
[04:04] A guy was some kind of psycho, 一个疑似精神病患者
[04:06] screaming about his manifesto. 乱喊乱叫
[04:08] Then suddenly, he pulls out a knife 然后突然就拔出一把刀
[04:09] and starts slashing people. 开始砍人
[04:11] And apparently, dad stepped in to try to stop him. 显然 爸爸想去阻止他
[04:15] Bastard. 混蛋
[04:16] Yeah. 是啊
[04:21] I’m sorry, I didn’t bring you a coffee. 抱歉 我没买你的咖啡
[04:24] Oh, that’s all right, I’m wired enough as it is. 没事 我现在精神抖擞
[04:26] It’s good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[04:28] If it wasn’t for Brett, Dad wouldn’t have 如果不是布莱特 爸爸就
[04:29] made it to surgery. 没办法活着去手术了
[04:33] So, we did have to perform 我们给你们的父亲
[04:36] a thoracotomy on your father. 做了开胸手术
[04:38] Luckily, none of the major vessels were injured 幸运的是没有伤到任何主血管
[04:40] so I sewed up the laceration in his lung, 我把肺部的裂伤缝合
[04:43] repaired some of the damage. He’s gonna be okay. 处理了一些伤口 他会没事的
[04:46] What’d I tell you? 我说什么来着
[04:48] It’s gonna take a lot more than some L train psycho 一个火车站的精神病
[04:50] to bring Ramon Dawson down. 是放不倒拉蒙·道森的
[04:54] – Can we see him? – Sure. -我们能去看看他吗 -当然
[04:55] But just for a minute, he’s got to get his rest. 但只能看一小会儿 他需要休息
[05:11] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[05:14] You look all right. 你看起来没事
[05:15] You look like you went a few extra round with Mayweather. 像是和拳手梅威瑟多打了几轮
[05:22] What were you doing throwing yourself in front of a knife? 你干嘛要去惹一个拿刀的人
[05:29] Hey, save your strength, Pop. 省点力气 老爹
[05:32] Doc says you’re going to be back to good in no time. 医生说你很快就会康复
[05:34] Then the rest of the hoodlums in Chicago better look out. 然后芝加哥的暴徒就得小心了
[05:45] Dawson is coming in for shift today. 道森今天来上班
[05:47] Says she needs the distraction. 说她需要分分心
[05:49] Psh, I don’t blame her. 我不怪她
[05:53] I’m sorry about the other day. 那天的事我很抱歉
[05:56] I’m sorry for bringing Hope here in the first place. 抱歉我一开始把霍普带来这里
[05:59] What happened is on her, not you. 发生的事怪她 不怪你
[06:06] You left pretty early. 你走得很早啊
[06:09] I had stuff to do. 我有事要做
[06:12] I have a life, the gym… 我有生活 健身房
[06:14] Stuff. 事情
[06:19] – What was that? – What? -怎么了 -什么
[06:21] Just the way you were talking to him. Mm… 就是你跟他说话的方式
[06:23] – The awkward thing. – It’s awkward? -很尴尬 -尴尬吗
[06:26] Oh, fine, I kissed him. 好吧 我亲了他
[06:29] What? 什么
[06:30] – Don’t yell at me. – I’m not yelling. -别冲我吼 -我没有
[06:32] It happened the other night when I was hammered, 事情发生的那晚我喝醉了
[06:34] and I’ve been trying to avoid him ever since, 从那之后我一直想躲着他
[06:35] Which isn’t easy when you live together. 这可不容易 毕竟住一起
[06:37] And now he probably thinks 现在他也许以为
[06:39] that I still have a thing for him. 我还喜欢他
[06:42] Well… 这个嘛
[06:45] I really need to get a life. 我真的得有自己的生活了
[06:51] Antonio was at the hospital. 安东尼奥在医院
[06:54] It was really nice to see him, I’m just not sure if– 见到他真的很好 我只是不确定
[06:56] Do not kiss him. 别亲他
[06:59] You will deeply, deeply regret it. 你会深觉遗憾的
[07:03] Well 好吧
[07:08] You sure about working? 你确定要上班吗
[07:10] I’m the captain, I can get you a sub right now. 我是队长 现在就能找人替补你
[07:12] I’m sure. He’s out of IC, 我确定 他出了重症监护室
[07:13] and how much time can I spend at the hospital anyway? 反正我也不能在医院待太久
[07:16] I’ll visit him at our first ambo drop. 第一次出警后我就去看他
[07:18] – Okay. – Dawson. -好吧 -道森
[07:21] Please give your father our best thoughts and prayers 请转达给你爸爸我们最诚挚的问候和祈祷
[07:23] for a speedy recovery. 祝他早日康复
[07:25] I will. Thanks, Chief. 我会的 谢谢你 队长
[07:27] There aren’t a lot of people out of uniform 没多少穿着便服的人
[07:28] who would do what he did. 会做他做的事
[07:30] Yeah. Brave guy. 是啊 真勇敢
[07:36] You coming to this Molly’s North meeting that Otis set up? 你要来奥蒂斯安排的莫利之北酒吧会议吗
[07:39] I pulled the injured dad card. 不了 我爸爸受伤了
[07:41] Kidd’s covering me. 基德替我去
[07:44] Lucky you. 你真走运
[07:48] Okay, Molly’s North. 好 莫利之北
[07:51] Whoa, who’s the artist? 谁是画家啊
[07:53] Oh, I drew them, but I’m no artist. 我画的 但我不是画家
[07:56] Are you kidding me? Look at these. 你开玩笑吗 瞧瞧
[07:58] Right? Isn’t she incredible? 对吧 她很棒吧
[08:02] We’re having a Molly’s North meeting. 我们在开莫利之北酒吧会议
[08:05] Cool. 好
[08:08] Looks like quite a makeover. 看起来是大革新啊
[08:10] Well, you know, Mac’s went out of business, 麦克酒吧停业了
[08:12] So we can’t just slap a new sign out front. 所以我们不能只在门口挂个新招牌
[08:14] We have to give it a facelift, let the world know 我们得好好装修 让世界知道
[08:16] that it’s something new. 这是新酒吧
[08:22] Okay. I know that this is a partnership, 好吧 我知道这是合伙经营
[08:25] but this new location was my idea, 但是新位置是我的主意
[08:28] and I have kind of a vision for how to do it. 我设想过该怎么做
[08:30] So, why don’t you let me run point on this? 不如你让我在这事上做主吧
[08:39] So long as it’s a money maker, 只要它赚钱
[08:41] and not a money drainer, 不亏本
[08:45] go with God. 随你做
[08:47] That’s the plan. 计划就是如此
[08:50] So you’re going to handle everything? 你要处理一切事吗
[08:52] The opening, arranging the publicity. 开业 安排宣传
[08:55] Yeah. 是啊
[08:57] No sweat. 小菜一碟
[09:00] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[09:02] Whoops. We got to go save some lives. 我们得去救人了
[09:04] – We’ll uh, regroup later, okay? – Okay. -我们回头再集合 好吗 -好
[09:10] I never said thank you. 我从没说过谢谢你
[09:12] What? 什么
[09:14] You saved my dad’s life, and I didn’t say thank you. 你救了我爸爸的命 我没谢谢你
[09:18] Oh, Come on, Dawson, 拜托 道森
[09:19] you don’t have to thank me for that. 你没必要为此谢我
[09:21] Yeah, I do. 有必要
[09:26] And when my dad starts driving me crazy again, 我爸爸又开始把我逼疯时
[09:28] I can blame you. 我就可以怪你了
[09:33] It’s good to see Antonio again. 很高兴再次见到安东尼奥
[09:36] Oh, here we go. 到了
[09:51] – Hey. – Yup? -嗨 -嗯
[09:52] Hey, I feel stupid calling you guys, 给你们打了电话 我觉得很蠢
[09:54] but something ain’t right here. 但情况不对劲
[09:56] Let’s take a look. 去看看
[10:00] It’s right through here. 就在这边
[10:04] Yeah, that’s not supposed to happen. 这可不对
[10:06] Looks like a shorted circuit. 看来是电线短路了
[10:07] Could be an electrical fire somewhere. 可能是电器起火了
[10:11] You know, it’s probably that old nut in 1C. 可能又是住1C户的那个老神经病
[10:14] He’s tripping breakers all the time, 他整天弄得跳闸
[10:15] God knows what he does in there. 天知道他在家干什么呢
[10:17] Okay, let’s find this fire quick. 那好 赶紧找到着火点
[10:18] Herrmann, Otis, check out apartment 1C. 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 去看看1C户
[10:24] Fire department. 消防队
[10:26] – I’m smelling smoke. – Yeah, me too. -我闻到烟雾了 -我也是
[10:29] Hey, we got smoke in unit 1C, we’re gonna force entry. 我们在1C闻到了烟味 要破门了
[10:31] Copy that, Otis. 收到 奥蒂斯
[10:36] Fire department, call out. 消防队 快出来
[10:41] What the hell? 什么鬼
[10:50] Fire department! 消防队
[10:55] Hey, got somebody! 这边有人
[11:07] – Right over here, guys. – Found him unconscious, -这边来 -发现时已昏迷
[11:09] with shallow breathing. 只有轻微呼吸
[11:10] No apparent trauma involved. 无明显外伤
[11:12] I’ll get him some oxygen. 我给他输氧
[11:13] Let’s get a pulse-ox on him, 给他上脉搏检测仪
[11:14] cardiac monitor and check his sugar. 心率检测仪 以及检测血糖
[11:22] There it is. 就是这里
[11:23] Okay. Kidd. 好了 基德
[11:25] Here you go, Chief. 给你 队长
[11:33] Okay, hit it. 好了 扑灭吧
[11:42] Yup, it’s out. 扑灭了
[11:47] Damn. 该死
[11:50] What the hell happened to you? 你这是怎么了
[11:52] What’s that, Chief? 你说什么 队长
[12:03] We’re going to take good care of you, 我们会照顾好你的
[12:05] get you to the hospital. 送你去医院
[12:06] I’ve got no insurance. 我没有保险
[12:09] You can sort that out later. You need medical attention. 这个你回头再想办法 现在你需要急救
[12:11] But I got no insurance. 可是我没保险
[12:14] Don’t give these ladies a hard time now, Stoke. 别为难两位女士 斯托克
[12:17] They’re going to take care of you. 她们会照顾好你的
[12:41] – Hey, mind if I… – Of course. -我能不能 -当然
[12:42] Yeah, check on your dad, I got this. 去看看你父亲吧 这边交给我
[12:50] Look at this, mija. 你瞧瞧 女儿
[12:51] That one over there is from the TV station. 那边的那个是电视台送的
[12:54] That big one there, that’s from the mayor’s office. 那一束大的是市长办公室送的
[12:58] That’s great, Dad. 挺不错啊 老爸
[13:00] A lot of people are proud of you. 很多人为你骄傲呢
[13:01] Yeah. Your mom came visiting me. 而且你妈妈也来看我了
[13:04] Oh yeah, she told me. 是啊 她说了
[13:06] I’ve been trying to get that woman 我这一年 一直想让她
[13:08] to call me back for a year. 给我回电话
[13:11] Turns out, all I had to do was 原来我最需要做的
[13:14] get stabbed a few times. 就是被捅上几刀
[13:18] That was a joke. Look–hey, look at this. 我开玩笑的 你来看看这个
[13:21] I got all these interviews with some newspapers 有好多报纸要来采访我
[13:24] and other television stations. 还有别的电视台
[13:27] Didn’t Dr. Rhodes say you needed to get rest? 罗德斯医生不是说你需要休息吗
[13:30] Yes, he did, but he also said that I’m going to be all right. 他说了 但他也说我不会有事的
[13:33] You’ll be all right with rest and rehab. 你好好休息恢复才不会有事
[13:35] – Yup. – Promise. -好吧 -你保证
[13:38] I cross my heart. 我对天发誓
[13:41] Oh, look at that. 你看看啊
[13:44] That looks like somebody pulled up a whole garden. 是不是有人把整座花园都薅光了
[13:48] Okay, I got to get back to work. 好了 我得回去忙了
[13:49] I’ll stop by after shift, okay. 我下了班再来看你
[13:50] – Okay. Love you. – Love you. -好 爱你 -爱你
[13:56] What? 什么
[13:57] Yeah, dude. Dig in. 哥们 来尝尝
[13:59] Oh, man. Maybe we should give 不错啊 我们开业的时候
[14:01] brownies away at the opening, 也该准备布朗尼饼干
[14:02] that’d get people through the door. 肯定会吸引许多人来
[14:03] Oh, hey, I was thinking. 对了 我在想啊
[14:05] My old neighbor, Julius, 我的老邻居朱利叶斯
[14:07] he sells taxi top advertising. 他在卖出租车顶广告
[14:09] You know those signs on top of cabs? 你知道出租车顶上顶的那种广告吧
[14:10] – Sure. – So I asked Julius, -知道 -我问了朱利叶斯
[14:13] and he said he can do a rate of 250 bucks a top for you. 他说他可以按每车250块的优惠价卖你
[14:16] Sounds pretty reasonable. 价钱挺实惠嘛
[14:17] Thanks, Cruz, I would have never thought of that. 多谢你 克鲁兹 我还真没想到这个
[14:20] I know how much this bar means to you. 我知道这个酒吧对你有多重要
[14:23] Hey, you know what, tell Julius we’re in. 这么着 你告诉朱利叶斯我买了
[14:25] – All right. – Let’s do this. -好 -放手做起来吧
[14:28] Are those Cindy Herrmann brownies? 这是辛迪·赫尔曼的布朗尼饼干吗
[14:30] Annabelle Herrmann brownies. 是安娜贝拉·赫尔曼的
[14:32] Are these gummy worms? 这些是胶皮糖吗
[14:34] Yep. 是
[14:50] So, uh, everything good 话说你和基德
[14:51] – with you and Kidd? – Yeah, she’s the best. -都还好吧 -好啊 她最棒了
[14:54] You haven’t noticed her acting a… 你有没有注意到她…
[14:57] a little off? 不对劲吗
[15:00] I think she’s maybe riding herself a little hard 我觉得她那天晚上好像有点
[15:03] for the other night, when she had a few too many. 在折磨自己 喝得太多了
[15:05] Might have done some things she regrets. 可能干了什么后悔的事吧
[15:08] You tell her not to worry about it? 你让她别担心了吗
[15:10] Well, I’m going to let her sort it out. 我打算等她自己想通
[15:12] If she wants to talk to me about it, she will. 如果她想找我聊 她会来的
[15:15] Okay. 好吧
[15:26] You clean these last Sunday? 你上周日打扫了这些吗
[15:28] – Yeah. – Sunday or the Sunday before? -对 -上周日还是上上周日
[15:30] – Casey. – Yeah? -凯西 -什么事
[15:31] When 61 gets back, send them my way, would you? 等61号救护车回来 让她们来见我 好吗
[15:34] I’m curious about the old man’s condition. 我想知道那个老头的情况
[15:36] Sure thing, Chief. 没问题 队长
[15:38] Why do you suppose he had all those humidifiers? 你们觉得他为什么有那么多加湿器
[15:41] Probably a lung thing. 可能是肺有问题
[15:43] My Uncle Ricky, lifelong smoker, 我叔叔里基原来是个烟鬼
[15:46] he couldn’t survive without a humidifier toward the end. 没有加湿器撑着早就死掉了
[15:49] That’s not right. 不对
[15:51] He was too good to end up like that. 他不该是那个样子
[15:54] Uncle Ricky? 里基叔叔吗
[15:55] No, the guy we pulled out of that apartment. 不 我们从公寓里救出来的那人
[15:57] Oh. Why, who is he? 为什么 他是谁
[15:59] Stoke Porter. 斯托克·波特
[16:01] South Side Stoke? 南区斯托克
[16:04] Legend of the blues harmonica? 蓝调界的口琴传奇
[16:06] Never heard of him. 没听说过
[16:07] Then you need your horizons broadened. 那你该拓展下眼界了
[16:10] What do you say we reconvene tomorrow night at my place 不如明晚我们在我家聚一聚
[16:13] for cigars, bourbon and blues? 抽点雪茄喝点威士忌 听听蓝调
[16:18] Sounds good to me, Chief. 我赞成 队长
[16:22] Oh, well I’d have to run it by Trudy. 我得问问特鲁迪
[16:28] But yes, I will be there. 不过是的 我会去
[16:30] Good. 很好
[16:35] Why are you and me hanging out at Boden’s tomorrow night? 为什么我们俩明晚要去博登家
[16:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:39] But he seems to need it right now. 但他现在看起来挺需要这个
[16:40] So we’re gonna do it. 所以我们该去
[16:46] Friday is in four days. 离周五就还剩四天了
[16:47] You don’t think that’s a little soon 你不觉得太仓促了吗
[16:50] to transform Mac’s into Molly’s, 要把麦克变成莫利酒吧
[16:52] stock the bar, get the drink menus printed up, 备足酒水 打印酒单
[16:55] and the advertising in place, et cetera? 准备好广告什么的
[16:58] I already got the advertising locked up. 广告我已经搞定了
[17:00] Great. 很好
[17:02] Friday. Why Friday? 为什么非得是周五
[17:04] Because Friday is the 9th. 因为这周五是9号
[17:06] And that’s Lily’s lucky number. 9是莉莉的幸运数字
[17:08] And she said that Mercury is in retrograde. 而且水星在逆行
[17:12] Or is it not in retrograde? Which is the good one? 还是不在逆行 哪个好来着
[17:14] Otis, you have to open big, 奥蒂斯 你必须得盛大开张
[17:17] or this bar is never going to get off the ground. 否则这酒吧永远不会赚钱的
[17:20] I got this. 我有数
[17:26] How are you going to stand there 你怎么能就站在那
[17:27] and let him run point on this? 看他一个人瞎搞
[17:29] He’s just trying to impress Lily, 他只是想打动莉莉
[17:31] who’s…never going to sleep with him by the way. 可惜 她永远不会跟他睡的
[17:35] No, he’s right. This is his idea. 不 他说得对 这是他的主意
[17:37] I’ve ridden him enough in this life. 我这辈子已经骂他够多次了
[17:39] Oh. Oh I see, not caring. 我懂了 不在乎
[17:45] Well, this is a new attitude 这个新人生态度
[17:46] that I am also going to apply to my life. 我也要试试看
[18:03] Antonio. 安东尼奥
[18:07] It occurred to me you left your sweatshirt at my place. 我想到你把运动衫忘在我家了
[18:11] It says “Diego.” 这上面写着”迪亚哥”
[18:13] Really? 是吗
[18:16] It doesn’t look like his size. 看起来不像他的尺寸呢
[18:23] Would you like to come in? 你想进来吗
[18:26] I mean, sure. 好
[18:34] Where are the guys? 剩下两个人去哪了
[18:36] They’re at Molly’s. 都在莫利酒吧
[18:39] How’s your dad? 你爸爸怎么样了
[18:41] He’s enjoying the hell out of his 15 minutes, that’s for sure. 他在享受自己短暂的名气呢
[18:45] He deserves it. 他应得的
[18:49] When I saw you at the hospital, 当我在医院看到你时
[18:51] I knew I was in trouble. 我就知道我有麻烦了
[18:54] Antonio, I’m just not sure if– 安东尼奥 我不确定…
[19:01] I have more to say. 我还有话想说
[19:05] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[19:12] This is not a good idea. 这不是个好主意
[19:15] Maybe it’s a one-time thing. 可能就这一次
[19:17] A one-time thing? 一次吗
[19:19] Yeah. There’s no reason to over-think it. 对 没理由想太多
[19:22] Okay. 好吧
[19:35] What do you want me to say? 你想让我说什么
[19:37] I was headed home, 我当时在回家路上
[19:38] and there was this guy on the– 然后这个家伙…
[19:40] when is this gonna air? 这个什么时候播出
[19:42] We’re doing a shoot here. 我们正在拍摄
[19:44] Just gotta keep the hall clear. 需要把房间清出来
[19:48] Sure, yeah, I’ll just… come back later. 好的 那我…待会再来
[19:51] How long a segment is this going to be? 要拍多长时间的片段呢
[19:53] You don’t have to worry about anything– 你什么都不必担心…
[19:57] so just give us a minute. 稍等下
[20:00] – Here you go. – Thanks. -慢用 -谢谢
[20:02] Otis. What are you doing here? 奥蒂斯 你怎么来了
[20:04] I thought you were painting the Molly’s North sign. 你不是要刷莫利之北酒吧的招牌
[20:06] Oh yeah, I’m just waiting for the first coat to dry. 对 我在等第一层油漆干呢
[20:08] Listen, the distributor can’t guarantee a delivery by Friday. 供应商说 不能保证周五前送到货
[20:11] So I figured I would just grab 所以我决定直接
[20:12] a few cases from our stock. 从我们的库存里拿几箱
[20:14] You know, just some of the well liquor, the basics. 就选点高档的酒 再来点基础款
[20:17] You got a little– 你这里有点…
[20:19] – What? – Never mind. -什么 -算了
[20:21] Hey, did Julius get Lily’s artwork for the taxi tops? 朱利叶斯把莉莉的作品放到出租车上了吗
[20:24] Yeah, oh, yeah, and now, 没错 所以现在
[20:26] he needs a signature on this. 你得在这里签字
[20:27] And a cashier’s check for 25 grand. 还需要一张两万五的支票
[20:31] 25…thousand? 两万…五
[20:35] Dollars? 美金吗
[20:37] – Yeah. – I thought you said -对 -你不是说
[20:38] that taxis were $250 a top. 一辆出租车牌二百五美金吗
[20:42] Yeah, with a minimum of 100 cabs. 对 但是一百辆起订
[20:44] You never said that! 你之前没说
[20:50] Yeah, I was wondering where 对 我还在想
[20:52] you were going to get that kind of money. 你从哪儿找这么多钱
[20:53] Oh, God. 天哪
[20:55] We’re toast. 我们完了
[20:56] We got zero publicity. 完全没曝光率
[20:59] Nothing! 什么都没有
[21:04] Okay, there’s this guy at my gym 好吧 我常去的健身房里
[21:06] who’s been hitting on me for months. 有个男的已经撩了我几个月
[21:07] He’s a morning DJ at 95.8 FM. 他在FM95.8当主播
[21:10] Maybe if I bat my eyelashes, 如果我眨眨睫毛放个电
[21:11] I could finagle a little free press out of him. 也许他会免费帮我们做点宣传
[21:14] Oh, my God. Yes. 天哪 太好了
[21:16] Put me on the radio. 让我上广播
[21:18] Put you on? 让你上
[21:19] Mm, I just thought that maybe he could mention 我只是想让他在直播的时候
[21:22] the Molly’s North opening on the air. 提一下莫利之北酒吧开张的事
[21:23] No, no, no, have you never heard my podcast? 不 你听过我的电台吗
[21:26] You just put me on the radio, 你只要负责让我上广播
[21:28] and then just watch the magic happen. 然后就等着见证奇迹吧
[21:32] I’ll, uh-I’ll see what I can do. 我试试看吧
[21:35] Thank you. Mm-hmm. 谢谢
[21:36] This is gonna murder. 绝对会惊艳全场
[21:41] Otis has a podcast? 奥蒂斯还有电台吗
[21:48] This is really good. 音乐很好听
[21:51] So is this. 酒也好喝
[21:56] You know, I can’t help wondering, 其实 我一直在想
[21:58] what good is a man’s legacy? 人到底该留下什么
[22:01] Take your father-in-law. 比如你岳父
[22:02] Tried to help someone, tried to do something good. 想救人 想见义勇为
[22:04] Instead, he nearly dies on a grimy train platform. 结果差点死在沾满污垢的站台上
[22:07] Yeah, but he’s going to pull through fine. 对 但他会没事的
[22:14] Stoke Porter. 斯托克·波特
[22:17] He brought life to this music. 他让这音乐有了灵魂
[22:20] He created art. 他创作了艺术
[22:22] What thanks does he get? 可他得到感谢了吗
[22:25] He ends up broke, 他一贫如洗
[22:27] sick… 一病不起
[22:31] Suffering alone. 独自煎熬
[22:39] Where is that bottle? 酒瓶呢
[22:45] – What is happening? – I have no idea. -这是怎么了 -我不知道
[22:47] Just drink your bourbon, let the man talk it out. 喝你的波本吧 让他尽情说
[22:56] You know, we should pay him a visit. 我们应该去探望他一下
[22:58] What, Stoke? 谁 斯托克吗
[23:00] Let him know he’s not forgotten. 让他知道人们没有忘记他
[23:02] That’s a fine idea. 这主意不错
[23:08] Wait, you mean right now? 等等 你是说现在吗
[23:10] Hey. Yeah, great, I’m in. 好 我加入
[23:13] Pass me the album. 把唱片给我
[23:15] – This guy? – That one. Yep. -是这个吗 -没错
[23:22] Um, excuse me, we know it’s late, 不好意思 抱歉这么晚打扰
[23:25] but, uh, we were hoping to say hi to Stoke Porter. 我们想跟斯托克·波特打个招呼
[23:28] You mean Stanley Porter? 你是说斯坦利·波特吗
[23:31] Uh, yes, ma’am. I guess so. 是的 应该是吧
[23:34] You’re not family, then. 看来你们不是家属
[23:36] No, we were the firefighters that brought him in. 对 我们是送他过来的消防员
[23:41] I’m sorry, Mr. Porter didn’t make it. 很遗憾 波特先生没有挺过来
[23:50] That’s terrible. 太遗憾了
[23:52] Yeah. 是啊
[23:54] His daughter flew in from Dallas to see him, but… 他女儿从达拉斯飞来看他
[23:57] he didn’t hang on long enough. 他没有坚持很久
[24:01] I’m really sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[24:04] Are you friends of my father’s? 你是我爸的朋友吗
[24:06] No, not really, 不 并不是
[24:08] we just had the pleasure of meeting him. 我们只是有幸见过他
[24:11] Then you knew him about as well as I did. 那你对他的了解和我一样多
[24:16] Stoke lived his own way, and my mom had had enough of it. 斯托克按自己的方式生活 我妈受够了
[24:18] So she took me far away from my father. 所以她带着我离开了我爸
[24:23] Now all I have left are his debts. 现在他留给我的只有他的债务
[24:41] Mitch and the guys are on commercial break, 米奇他们正处于广告休息时间
[24:43] so just come right in, get comfortable. 所以现在进来就好 放轻松
[24:45] – Okay. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[24:47] This is Mitch and the guys. 这就是米奇和他的伙伴们
[24:50] – Hi! – Hey, Stella. -你们好 -你好啊 史黛拉
[24:51] Hi. 你好
[24:54] Hey, Mitch, just, thank you. 米奇 谢谢你
[24:56] Thank you for letting us do this. 谢谢你让我们这么做
[24:57] – Yeah no problem. – This is Brian… -没什么的 -这位是布莱恩
[24:59] From Molly’s North. 莫利之北酒吧的
[25:01] – How you doing? – Hey, Brian, man. -你好 -你好啊 布莱恩 兄弟
[25:02] Hey, there’s your chair over there. 你坐那就好
[25:03] Why don’t you throw those headphones on 戴上耳机
[25:05] and don’t lean too close to the mic, all right? 不要太靠近麦克风 好吗
[25:07] It’s okay, it’s not my first rodeo. 好的 这不是我第一次上节目了
[25:09] – All right, great! – All right, we’re back -很好 -好了 还有
[25:11] 5 4 3… in five, four, three…
[25:16] All right, we’ve got a guest in the studio today. 今天我们演播室请来一位嘉宾
[25:18] Brian! Brian’s here to tell us about his cool new bar 布莱恩 布莱恩是来给我们介绍
[25:21] opening up in Bucktown tomorrow night. 他明晚在巴克镇新开业的酷炫酒吧
[25:24] What’s the place called, Brian? 叫什么啊 布莱恩
[25:32] The name of the bar, buddy, what’s the bar called? 酒吧的名字 兄弟 酒吧的名字是什么
[25:33] Sorry, it’s called Mac’s. 抱歉 是麦克酒吧
[25:35] No, it’s not called Mac’s. Mac’s actually closed down. 不 不是麦克酒吧 麦克酒吧已经倒闭了
[25:38] It’s called… 是叫…
[25:42] The excitement is building. 激动人心的时刻到了
[25:45] Our listeners are sitting in their cars 我们的听众现在正坐在车里
[25:48] right now, waiting for you to say something. 等着你说点什么呢
[25:52] Anything, Brian! 说点什么 布莱恩
[25:55] It’s called Molly’s– 是叫莫利…
[25:58] Sorry, buddy! 抱歉 兄弟
[26:01] Sorry, sorry. Go ahead Brian, 对不起 对不起 继续 布莱恩
[26:03] I’m sorry man. 不好意思 兄弟
[26:04] It’s called Molly’s– 是叫莫利…
[26:08] I got you, I got you. 整到你了 整到你了
[26:10] I’m sorry man, go ahead. 抱歉 兄弟 继续
[26:13] – Are you ever gonna let me go? – Yeah, yeah, go ahead. -你玩够了吗 -够了 够了 继续吧
[26:15] Molly’s– 是叫莫利…
[26:18] Come on, it wasn’t a total bust. 好了 也不算是彻底完蛋
[26:20] It’s not a good promotion if the people didn’t even hear 如果人们连酒吧的名字都没有听到
[26:22] the name of the bar over all the fart noises. 只听到了屁声 那这就不是一次好的宣传
[26:25] Hey, your boyfriend really screwed us over. 你男朋友真的搞死我了
[26:28] A, not my boyfriend. 首先 他不是我男朋友
[26:30] B, “Put me on the radio and watch the magic happen.” 其次 “让我上广播 见证奇迹的发生吧”
[26:34] Otis, dude, that was hilarious stuff. 奥蒂斯 哥们 太搞笑了
[26:35] Shut up, Capp. 闭嘴 卡普
[26:37] Oh, God. 天啊
[26:39] The name of the bar is Molly’s North. 酒吧的名字是莫利之北酒吧
[26:41] I know! You don’t think I feel bad enough? 我知道 你难道不觉得我已经够难受了吗
[26:43] That was humiliating. 真是太丢脸了
[26:45] I’m just praying Lily didn’t tune in. 我现在只祈祷莉莉没有听这档节目
[26:49] Oh, yep, she did. 她听了
[26:52] Aw, she feels bad for me. 她很同情我
[27:02] Dawson. 道森
[27:04] How’s your dad doing? 你爸怎么样了
[27:06] Uh, pretty good, actually. 好多了 实际上
[27:08] Handling it a lot better than I am, that’s for sure. 比我处理的好多了 那是肯定的
[27:11] It’s not easy dealing with a hurting parent. 照顾一个受伤的父母是很不容易的
[27:15] Are you getting enough time off to go see him? 你的休假时间够吗
[27:19] Oh, no, he’s got plenty of visitors right now. 不用了 他现在有很多拜访者
[27:23] Reporters, well-wishers. 记者 祝福者
[27:24] Half the city’s been in his hospital room. 有一半市民在他的病房里
[27:27] Well, I’m glad he’s getting some nice attention, 很高兴他受到了这些良好的关注
[27:29] but I’m sure he’d rather have you there. 但是我确信他更喜欢你在那里
[27:33] Maybe. 也许吧
[27:35] Definitely. 绝对是这样
[27:37] I’ve met the man. 我见过他
[27:41] I’ll go by and see him after shift. 下了班我会去看他的
[27:44] Good. 很好
[27:46] You know all these people celebrating him… 有这么多人表扬他…
[27:50] it’s pretty amazing actually. 其实感觉很不错
[27:57] Squad Three, Ambulance 61, 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[27:59] structure fire, 1400 Edgemont Ave. 建筑火灾 埃奇蒙特街1400号
[28:23] – We miss all the excitement? – Could be. -我们错过了激动人心的时刻了吗 -可能是
[28:25] We got everyone out and knocked down the fire, 所有人都疏散了 火也灭了
[28:26] but we’re still waiting to hear overhaul’s complete. 但我们还在等着最后检查的结果
[28:29] All right, we’ll help you mop up. 好 我们帮你们扫尾
[28:30] Hey, Cruz, you come with me. 克鲁兹 跟我来
[28:31] Tony, Capp, you guys sit tight a minute. 托尼 卡普 你们俩等等
[28:33] – Copy that. – Anybody hurt? -收到 -有人受伤了吗
[28:34] I don’t think so, but ask around. 我觉得没有 但是问问吧
[28:42] Is everybody okay? 大家都还好吗
[28:44] Nobody’s having trouble breathing, no burns? 没有人呼吸困难吧 没有人被烧伤吧
[28:48] Here honey, let’s have a look. 这里 亲爱的 来看一下
[28:51] Hey! What are you doing there, hon? 喂 你在那里干什么
[28:52] You got to stay clear of that building. 你需要远离这栋楼
[28:53] I just left my purse inside. 我把钱包忘在里面了
[28:54] – Can I go grab it really quick? – No, sorry, no. -我能不能进去拿一下 -不行 不好意思
[28:56] There was a fire. Stay way back, please. 里面发生了火灾 麻烦你离远一点
[28:58] Okay. 好吧
[29:00] Hey, Brett, let’s get some oxygen over here. 布莱特 拿点氧气过来
[29:02] Yeah, have a seat ma’am. 好 请坐 女士
[29:04] Damn it. Brett, tell 37 可恶 布莱特 告诉37号
[29:06] we have a civilian going in through the back. 有平民通过后门闯入建筑了
[29:08] What? Where are you going? 什么 你要去哪儿
[29:21] It’s definitely a lot smokier back here. 后面的烟更浓一些
[29:23] Copy that, Severide. 收到 西弗莱德
[29:30] Hey! You can’t be in here. 喂 你不能进来
[29:31] We got to get out of the building now. 我们必须立刻离开这里
[29:34] Oh, yeah, here we go. 找到了
[29:35] We got a fire in the ceiling in the back hallway. 后走廊的天花板里着火了
[29:38] It’s right by the central oxygen system. 就在中央供氧系统旁边
[29:40] Kiddo, the fire might not be out yet, let’s go. 孩子 火可能还没扑灭 快走
[29:41] – Wait, my bag’s right here. – Come on, we got to go. -等等 我的包在里面 -我们必须离开
[29:45] Dawson, what the hell? 道森 什么情况
[29:47] Get down! 趴下
[30:04] Dawson, what are you doing in here? 道森 你进来干什么
[30:06] Long story, help me get her out. 说来话长 帮我把她抬出去
[30:20] Come on, let’s move. 走吧 快点走
[30:32] This way! 这边
[31:00] Easy, easy now. You took a big bump. 放轻松 你撞得不轻
[31:02] Just lay back, let me take a look at you. 躺好 我来给你做下检查
[31:06] All right, how many fingers am I holding up? 好了 我竖了几根指头
[31:08] Three. 三根
[31:09] – Now? – Two. -现在呢 -两根
[31:11] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[31:12] It’s Bria. 布瑞亚
[31:14] Hi Bria. I’m Gabby. 你好布瑞亚 我是加比
[31:25] You had a loss of consciousness. 你刚刚昏倒了
[31:26] We’re taking you to the hospital. 我们要送你去医院
[31:29] Oh, no, I’m telling you, I’m fine. 不用了 我没事
[31:31] It’s a bump. 就撞了一下而已
[31:33] Please let me go home. 麻烦你让我回家吧
[31:36] I put the drugs back. 我把药放回去了
[31:41] Why? 为什么
[31:46] I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[31:49] Hey, Brett, let’s get her inside. 布莱特 我们把她搬进去吧
[31:51] – Okay, one sec. – Um… -好的 稍等 -呃…
[31:54] They weren’t for me. 那药不是给我的
[31:57] Okay. 好吧
[32:05] Otis, why am I getting an alert 奥蒂斯 我为什么收到条消息说
[32:08] for a $2,000 charge to the Molly’s checking account? 莫利酒吧的活期存款户头扣了两千块钱
[32:11] What did Cruz talk you into this time? 克鲁兹又骗你干什么了这次
[32:12] It was my idea. A vintage Wurlitzer jukebox. 这次是我的主意 一台古董沃丽舍点唱机
[32:16] For Molly’s North. 放在”莫利之北酒吧”
[32:19] Point person. 核心人物啊
[32:25] Hey, you going to this Molly’s North thing tonight, Chief? 你今晚去”莫利之北酒吧”那个活动吗 队长
[32:27] Sounds like Otis needs 奥蒂斯好像
[32:28] all the warm bodies he can get. 需要尽可能多的人去捧场啊
[32:31] I think I will, Mouch. 应该会吧 穆奇
[32:34] Think I might bring a friend along. 我应该还会带个朋友去
[32:49] Uh, I got some beer. 我买了啤酒
[32:51] Blackhawks are on, I figured we’d order in 现在有黑鹰队的比赛 想说要不要叫外卖
[32:53] but it looks like you have… 不过看起来你好像是有…
[32:56] Plans. 约了
[32:57] Yeah, I am going out 对 我要和电台那个人
[32:59] with that radio guy, Mitch. 米奇出去约会
[33:02] That’s cool. 挺好的
[33:04] Yeah, but, uh, rain check on the Blackhawks. 嗯 黑鹰队的比赛改天再看吧
[33:07] Yeah, well, there’s 82 games a season, so… 行啊 反正一个赛季有82场比赛呢
[33:12] Good night. 晚安咯
[33:26] Now we’re talking. 这才像话嘛
[33:32] Well, we did it. We opened. 我们成功了 酒吧开业了
[33:35] Crowd could be a bit bigger. 人可以再多一点
[33:38] The important thing is you got to buy Lily a jukebox. 重要的是你能给莉莉买这么一台点唱机
[33:42] – The Wurlitzer? – Yeah. -沃丽舍 -是啊
[33:44] Herrmann, that’s for you. 赫尔曼 这是给你的
[33:45] What do I want with a Wurlitzer? 我要这玩意儿干什么
[33:47] You always said, Molly’s works because 你一直说 莫利酒吧生意好
[33:49] it’s a neighborhood bar. 是因为它是供街坊休闲的
[33:51] A warm place to hang with good people. 是一个可以和优秀的人一起聊天的温暖的地方
[33:54] This is the Molly’s North version of that. “莫利之北酒吧”也想营造那种环境
[33:56] *I’m leavin’ here today* *今日我将要离开*
[34:00] *The sun’s goin’ down* *太阳就快西沉*
[34:08] Nina. 妮娜
[34:11] You both remember Nina Porter, right? 你们都记得妮娜·波特吧
[34:12] – Yeah, of course. – Hi. -当然记得 -你好
[34:13] Nice to see you again, Nina. 很高兴再次见到你 妮娜
[34:15] – Um, yeah. – Got it. -是啊 -马上来
[34:17] Thanks for reaching out, Chief Boden. 谢谢你联系我 博登队长
[34:19] At the hospital, I didn’t realize that 在医院的时候 我都没意识到
[34:21] you were the firefighters that brought my dad in. 你们就是把我爸送去医院的消防员
[34:24] I really appreciate you being there for him. 真的很感谢你们对他的帮助
[34:26] – Thanks. – Um… -谢谢 -其实
[34:28] My interest in your father 我对你父亲感兴趣
[34:30] goes a lot deeper than an electrical fire. 不止是因为一场电火
[34:34] Must have been ’74, ’75, 那应该是74年或者75年
[34:36] I’m just about old enough for my father 我当时刚好是我父亲
[34:38] to take me to the Checkerboard Lounge. 能带我去棋盘酒廊的年纪
[34:41] And, uh, 然后
[34:43] his favorite act is playing that night. 那晚有他最喜欢的表演
[34:46] Stoke Porter. 斯托克·波特
[34:49] My father and I, we had a tricky relationship. 我父亲和我的关系不太好
[34:51] We didn’t see eye to eye on much. 我们总是意见不合
[34:55] But that night, sitting up front with him, 但那晚 跟他一起坐在前排
[34:58] watching him soak up that music. 看他沉浸在那音乐中
[35:02] The blues. 那布鲁斯
[35:04] I felt like I stepped into his shoes… 我感觉我有点
[35:08] just a little bit. 站在他的角度思考了
[35:10] I understood him a little better. 我更理解他了
[35:14] Now my father, he’s been gone three years now. 我父亲已经去世三年了
[35:16] So, uh… 所以…
[35:18] if I close my eyes, 如果闭上眼睛
[35:21] I can still feel his arm around my shoulder. 我还是能感觉到他拥着我
[35:25] I can still hear his voice in my ear saying, 我还是能听到他在我耳边说
[35:28] “Look up there, son. 看上面 儿子
[35:31] “He gets it. 他懂
[35:33] That’s Stoke.” 那才是斯托克
[35:41] That’s what your father did for me. 这就是你父亲对我的影响
[35:51] So, uh–so we’re gonna drink to him now. 所以 我们要为他举杯
[35:55] Come on, everybody. 大家一起来
[35:57] – To Stoke. – To Stoke. -敬斯托克 -敬斯托克
[35:59] To Stoke. 敬斯托克
[36:08] Should have held off and planned this a little better, 我应该再好好计划一下的
[36:10] sorry about that. 抱歉
[36:12] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[36:14] This place hasn’t seen a crowd this big in 10 years. 这里已经十年没有来这么多人了
[36:17] At least. 至少十年
[36:20] This is going to work, Brian. 肯定能行的 布莱恩
[36:22] You think? 你真这么觉得吗
[36:24] Mm-hm. 嗯
[36:45] I didn’t know you were going to be here. 我不知道你会来
[36:47] I was just going to say the same thing. 我也想这么说
[36:52] It’s a big crowd. 人很多
[36:54] Yeah. 对
[36:57] That’s bad. 很遗憾
[37:00] Bad? 遗憾
[37:02] It’s good for business, I guess. 对生意来说是好事
[37:05] I’m just… 但我…
[37:07] not in the mood for a crowd. 现在不想待在人群里
[37:15] Maybe something more quiet? 找个更安静点的地方
[37:19] Yeah. 对
[37:21] That sounds good. 听上去不错
[37:46] Mmm. Gabriella. 加布里埃拉
[37:49] Hey Dad. 爸爸
[37:58] You all right? 你没事吧
[38:00] Oh, yeah. You look good. 没事 你气色不错
[38:02] I am. 是的
[38:04] Nurse Maggie, she snuck me a meatball sub… 麦基护士偷偷给了我一个肉丸子
[38:08] And Dr. Rhodes says that 罗德斯医生说
[38:10] I can go home tomorrow. 我明天就可以回家了
[38:12] That’s great. I’ll be here to take you. 太好了 我明天来接你
[38:15] Uh, sorry I didn’t stop by yesterday. 抱歉昨天没来
[38:20] You don’t look happy. 你好像不开心
[38:22] I am happy. For you. 我很开心 为你开心
[38:24] Mmmm, no, there’s something wrong. 不 不对劲
[38:27] I’m your father, I can tell. 我是你父亲 我看得出
[38:35] I just… 我真…
[38:38] wish I could have done more to help you when you got hurt. 希望在你受伤时能多帮帮你
[38:42] Help me? 帮我
[38:45] Now, listen to me, Gabriella. 听我说 加布里埃拉
[38:49] You know, this little adventure that I’ve been on, 我经历的这次小冒险
[38:52] with all the reporters and all this attention… 这些记者 这些关注
[38:56] Uh, I… I know it’s silly. 我知道很傻
[38:59] No, it’s not silly. You were a hero out there, dad. 不 不傻 你是个英雄 爸爸
[39:01] No, it was just a moment. 不 就只是一时而已
[39:03] It was, like, a quick decision. 就是一转念的事
[39:07] I know that that doesn’t change who I am. 我知道那改变不了我的为人
[39:11] Now you, you’re there for people 而你 即使在最糟糕的时刻
[39:15] even when they’re at their worst. 你都会去帮别人
[39:18] Like me. 像我
[39:19] You know, all last year. 过去一年
[39:23] I was a mess. 我都一团糟
[39:25] Your brother and your mother wouldn’t even talk to me. 你哥哥和妈妈甚至都不跟我说话
[39:30] But, uh… 但是
[39:32] you, my love. 你 亲爱的女儿
[39:35] You were always there. 你一直在我身边
[39:38] That’s who you are. 你就是这样的人
[39:42] You’re the real hero. 你才是真正的英雄
[39:47] My hero. 我的英雄
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme