Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Happy pay day, everyone. – You forgot someone. -发工资日愉快 -忘了我吧
[00:03] There wasn’t a check in the package for you. 包裹里没有你的支票
[00:04] Maybe she took it. 也许是她拿的
[00:05] – She would never do that. – She is either messing with me -她从没做过 -她不是在跟我作对
[00:08] or she’s incompetent. 就是她无能
[00:10] I’m gonna really hate to think 我真的不想把你想成
[00:11] that you would mess with any of my friends here 为了凸显自己
[00:13] just to make yourself look better. 而搞我这里朋友的人
[00:16] So what happens if I don’t pay rent this month? 如果我这个月不交租会怎样
[00:19] You can stay as long as you want. 你想待多久都可以
[00:21] You’re a good friend. 你这个朋友够义气
[00:25] Dad, what’s going on? 爸爸 怎么了
[00:26] I’ve been imposing on you for way too long. 我影响你们太久了
[00:28] I’ve got three great job leads. 我有了三个很棒的工作机会
[00:30] I’m on the move to the next chapter of life 我要进入拉蒙·道森纳人生冒险的
[00:34] of Ramón Dawsona. 下一章了
[00:38] Well, the job’s going great, you know. 工作很顺利
[00:40] They’re not the most friendly bunch, 虽然算不上非常热情友好
[00:42] but, uh, they’re warming up to your pops, huh. 但是他们对你老爸还不赖
[00:44] That’s good. 那真不错
[00:46] They’re a little outdated in terms 不过他们工作方式
[00:48] of the way that they use their workforce. 真的是有点过时了
[00:50] Long story short, 长话短说
[00:52] I’m requesting a meeting with Jake, okay? 我想见见杰克 好吗
[00:54] ‘Cause I want to pitch some of my ideas 因为我想给他提几个
[00:56] for running a smoother workplace. 营造更好工作环境的主意
[00:58] Jake’s the division supervisor, young– 杰克是部门主管 年轻…
[01:01] How long’s this company been going? 这家公司成立多久了
[01:03] Uh, 35 years. 35年
[01:05] And you been there… like a month? 你在那了干了…一个月
[01:08] Yeah. A little more. Why? 是的 一个多月 怎么了
[01:11] Well, maybe it’d be a better idea if you settle in, 也许你最好还是先融入进去
[01:14] keep your nose down, get a year under your belt 低调一会儿 等你有个一年资历
[01:16] before you start cracking eggshells, Dad. 再做这些冒险的事 爸爸
[01:17] Yeah, sure. 是啊
[01:20] Does Matt still have his connections at City Hall? 马特在市政厅还有人脉吗
[01:22] I mean, I’m assuming he does. 我想他还有
[01:24] Dave, who is the big boss, okay? 那个老大 戴夫
[01:26] I happen to overhear him talking about 我碰巧听到他说
[01:28] some rezoning issues that he was having– 有重新规划问题…
[01:31] Forget it. 别想了
[01:33] Matt’s done with politics now and forever. 马特不会再涉足政坛了
[01:35] Okay. Okay, well… 好吧 好吧
[01:37] – It’s just I was thinking– – Not a good idea. -只是我在想… -不行
[01:43] And the next morning– 然后第二天早上
[01:46] And that is why I will never eat another Cronut. 所以我永远不吃羊角圈
[01:52] Oh, hey, check it out. 快看
[01:55] 出售家具 即将停业 售卖所有家具
[01:55] Huh, that’s a shame. 真可惜
[01:57] I always wanted to go in there. 我一直想进去尝尝的
[01:58] Yeah, that’s why they’re going out of business. 是啊 所以他们才要停业了
[02:03] 出售家具 即将停业 售卖所有家具
[02:07] We could use some more stock at Molly’s. 莫利酒吧可以添点家具
[02:12] I got to tell Herrmann. 我得告诉赫尔曼
[02:16] I’m telling you. 我说了
[02:17] Look, you want to set the right tone. 你想弄点合适的气氛
[02:19] So you put on Sade “Diamond life.” 那你就放塞德的《钻石人生》
[02:22] I usually don’t pay attention to the music. 我一般不会注意到音乐
[02:24] I know, I’m trying to help you up your game. 我知道 我想帮你称霸天下
[02:26] My game needs no upping. 我的称霸不需要帮助
[02:28] You know what? Why don’t you just pay attention to yourself. 你还是管好你自己吧
[02:31] Still gonna buy you the album 我还是会帮你买好专辑
[02:32] so you’ll have it on your iTunes. 让你可以播放的
[02:34] Truck 81. Ambulance 61, Engine 51. 81号云梯车 61号救护车 51号水罐车
[02:37] 845 Dearborn Avenue, Restaurant Fire. 德波恩大道845号 餐厅起火
[02:58] – What do we got? – It was a grease fire, -什么情况 -油类起火
[03:00] but it spread so fast… 但是扩散太快了
[03:01] Everyone’s out of the floor level but… 一层所有人都撤离了 但是
[03:03] – Otis. Raise the aerial. – Copy. -奥蒂斯 升云梯 -收到
[03:44] Line up. Stay calm. 排好队 保持冷静
[03:46] Line up over here. Nice and easy. 大家排好队 不要慌张
[03:47] One at a time. Come on. 一个一个走 快
[03:50] Let’s line up, guys. 大家排好队
[03:51] – Okay, let’s go! – Let’s go! -我们走 -快点
[03:53] One at a time, one at a time. Stay calm, good job. 一个一个来 一个一个来 冷静点
[03:55] Hey, listen, one at a time. Let’s go. 听着 一个一个来 过来
[04:00] You good? 你没事吧
[04:01] – Yeah. – Step this way, come on. -嗯 -这边走 快点
[04:02] – Come on. – On this side. -快点 -这边
[04:04] – You’re all right. – Let’s move on. -没事的 -继续走
[04:05] Let’s go! 我们走
[04:07] Stay calm, stay calm. 冷静点 冷静点
[04:09] – Get in line. – Oh, my God, please! -排好队 -天啊
[04:11] Hang on. Let’s go! 坚持住 往前走
[04:13] No! My baby! 不 我的孩子
[04:18] Ma’am, you got to get back from the fire. 女士 你得赶紧从火场撤离
[04:20] Help me! I can’t get it out. 帮帮我 我救不出来
[04:22] – It’s too hot! – Kidd! -太烫了 -基德
[04:25] Help me! Oh, my God! Please help. Please! 帮帮我 天啊 求求你们 求求你们
[04:28] I can’t. 不行
[04:32] – Help. Come on. – No! No! -帮帮我 快点 -不 不
[04:34] Ma’am, come on. We got to get out of here. 女士 快走 我们得离开这里
[04:35] No! I’m not leaving my baby! 不 我不能离开我的孩子
[04:37] – We got her. – Josefina! Josefina! -救出她了 -约瑟菲娜 约瑟菲娜
[04:38] Ma’am, she’s got your baby. Let us do our jobs. 女士 她会救你的孩子 请跟我们走
[04:51] All right. 好了
[04:57] Hey! Kidd! 基德
[04:59] Let’s go. 我们走
[05:04] Come on. 快点
[05:10] Move. 快走
[05:13] You’re all right. 你没事了
[05:16] – Got it. – There we go. -好了 -上去吧
[05:18] Okay. 好
[05:20] Up. 上
[05:30] Turn around. There you go. 转过来 好了
[05:32] Turn around. You’ve got it. 转过来 你可以的
[05:34] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[05:36] Go down slowly, sir. 慢慢下来 先生
[05:38] Yeah, good. 很好
[05:42] Just wait. 等等
[05:46] I got you. 我来
[05:49] Oh, I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[05:52] She’s safe and sound. 她平安无事
[05:53] Oh, my God. 天啊
[05:56] Let’s have ambo check her out 让医护人员检查一下
[05:57] just to make sure everything’s okay, all right? 确保没什么事 好吗
[06:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:01] – It’s okay. – Thank you so much. -没事 -太感谢你了
[06:09] Okay. 好了
[06:13] – It’s okay, baby. – Yeah. -没事了 宝宝 -嗯
[06:21] What? 怎么了
[06:28] – Fire’s out. – Yep. -火扑灭了 -嗯
[06:30] All right, 81, let’s pack her up. 81队 收工
[06:39] Man. Hey. 天啊
[06:41] What do you think of these? 你觉得这些怎么样
[06:44] I heard they have some now where they change colors 我听说现在已经有把啤酒放上去
[06:46] when you set your beer on them. 能变色的餐巾纸了
[06:48] What? 什么
[06:50] Special paper. 特殊材质
[06:51] Hey. Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[06:54] What do you think of these? 你觉得这些纸怎么样
[06:55] They’re fine. So, listen. 不错 听着
[06:57] There’s this bar over by where Cruz and Brett and I live… 在克鲁兹 布莱特和我的合租房那有个酒吧
[07:00] Yeah, it’s called Mac’s Bar. 叫麦克酒吧
[07:01] – M-A-X? – No, M-A-C-apostrophe-S. -麦克斯吗 -不 麦克
[07:04] It’s not important. What is important… 名字不重要 重要的是
[07:06] it is that they are going out of business. 他们要关门了
[07:09] Oh, that’s a shame. 真是可惜
[07:11] But what I thought is maybe I could stop by 但我想的是我可以去转转
[07:13] and see what I could scrounge up, you know, 看能不能找到点什么
[07:15] glassware, taps… 玻璃杯 桶装酒
[07:17] cocktail napkins. 鸡尾酒餐巾
[07:19] Never know, might be able to get some steals. 说不定能有便宜的东西哦
[07:22] Bad idea. 馊主意
[07:23] Well, what do you mean? 什么意思
[07:24] You’re the one that’s always going on about the cost of overhead. 一直唠叨要降低开销的可是你
[07:26] Yeah, but we ain’t no vultures. 对 但我们可不是秃鹫
[07:28] You profit on someone else’s pain? 趁着别人痛苦占便宜
[07:31] Bad luck. 有报应的
[07:31] We literally bought a burned out bar. 我们可是买了间被烧光的酒吧
[07:33] Yeah, and it took us three years to turn a profit. 对 所以花了三年才入能敷出
[07:36] Think about it. 想想吧
[07:37] I don’t understand you sometimes. 我有时候真不懂你
[07:38] – Most of the time. – That’s it. -大多数时候 -够了
[07:41] There but for the grace of God go I, boys. 上帝保佑 我走了 伙计们
[07:55] Connie. 康妮
[07:58] Yes? 什么事
[07:59] Where are the yellow forms for the incident reports? 事故报告里的黄色表格哪去了
[08:00] Um, they should be on your desk. 应该在你桌上
[08:03] They’re not. Um– 它们不在
[08:04] Are these what you’re looking for? 您是在找这些吗
[08:06] Those are they. Thank you, Hope. 没错 谢谢你 霍普
[08:08] No sweat. Need anything else? Coffee? 不客气 你还要什么 咖啡吗
[08:11] No, that’s it. 行了 谢谢
[08:16] I could have sworn… 我发誓就在桌上
[08:20] He won’t get out of his own way. 他还是那个老样子
[08:21] I tell him, “Pop, you’re new there. 我跟他说 “爸 你是新来的
[08:23] “You got to keep your head down for a year. 你得先低调个一年”
[08:24] “You do your work, don’t make waves, “干好该干的事 别兴风作浪
[08:26] “Show up early, leave late, 早点上班 晚点下班
[08:27] and they’re gonna love you.” 他们肯定会喜欢你”
[08:28] Yeah, because Dawsons never make waves. 对 因为道森家的人都可乖了
[08:31] I’m gonna ignore that. 我就当没听见
[08:32] Well, maybe they’ll be impressed 或许你爸这么主动
[08:33] – your dad took some initiative. – No, uh-uh. -会让他们刮目相看 -才不
[08:35] I know the ending to that story, 我知道这故事的结尾
[08:36] and it involves collecting your things 肯定包括收拾东西
[08:38] and being escorted to the parking lot. 被保安一路送到停车场
[08:39] – Come on. – I’ve seen it. -别这么说 -我可见过
[08:42] Well, it’s good you’re there for him. 幸好还有你陪着他
[08:43] I’m the only one he’s got. 他就剩我一个亲人了
[08:45] Antonio’s not talking to him. 安东尼奥不跟他说话
[08:46] My mom deletes his text messages without reading them. 我妈连他发去的短信看都不看就删掉
[08:48] Like, I mean, it’s just– 这真是…
[08:49] It’s just so frustrating, 真是让人抓狂
[08:52] and he’s alone and he’s my dad, 他又一个人 还是我爸
[08:54] but I don’t know– 但我不知道…
[08:55] I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. 我不知道我该怎么办
[08:59] Sometimes all you can do is 有时候你能做的
[09:00] help people pick up the pieces when they fall down. 只是在人们摔倒时帮他们收拾残局
[09:12] Uh-oh, Captain Casey’s got that look in his eye. 凯西队长的眼神不对劲咯
[09:15] Oh, Casey’s cooking. What’s the occasion? 凯西亲自下厨 有什么好事
[09:18] Celebrating a job well done today on Truck 81. 庆祝81号云梯车今天圆满完成任务
[09:20] That’s some real leadership there, fellas. 这才叫领导力 各位
[09:22] Hey, I am a man of the people. 我可是人民公仆
[09:26] Stella… 史黛拉
[09:29] envelope for you. 给你的信封
[09:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:38] What? 什么
[09:41] I… 我…
[09:42] What is it, Kidd? 怎么了 基德
[09:45] I just got transferred to the Office of Public Relations. 我被调去公共关系办公室了
[09:56] I’m firefighter. 我是个消防员
[09:57] I’m not a desk jockey. I just– 不是文员 我…
[09:59] What do I know about public relations? 我懂什么公共关系
[10:01] I can barely keep up with my own relations. 我连自己的感情都处理不好
[10:03] Yeah, I can attest to that. 这我能证明
[10:05] Not in the mood. 我没心情开玩笑
[10:06] Mouch, what can we do from a union point-of-view? 穆奇 从工会角度我们能做什么
[10:08] Unfortunately, there’s not much the union can do. 可惜 工会能做的有限
[10:11] Stella will have to fill out a grievance form, 史黛拉得填一张投诉表格
[10:13] then wait for a committee review, 然后等待委员会审查
[10:15] and hope they rule in her favor, but… 但愿决定会对她有利 但…
[10:17] that could take months or years. 那可能要好几个月或几年
[10:19] Well, you’re a Captain now. 你现在是队长了
[10:20] Don’t you have a say in personnel decisions? 对人事决定没有话语权吗
[10:22] I mean, you would think so. 可能有
[10:23] Can I put in a special request? 我能提出特别请求吗
[10:24] Above my pay grade. 这我负责不了
[10:26] Not above mine. 我可以
[10:28] Look, I was caught flatfooted here too. 这消息也让我措手不及
[10:30] I put in a call to the Office of Public Relations 我打电话给了公共关系办公室
[10:32] and not only is the transfer happening… 他们说不仅要调动
[10:36] It’s happening next shift. 而且从下个轮班就开始
[10:38] So I put in a call to Chief Huffhines who oversees the department 所以我打给了主管办公室的赫夫海恩斯主任
[10:41] He hasn’t gotten back to me yet, 他还没回我电话
[10:42] but I want to talk it over with him. 但我想跟他聊聊这事
[10:43] And I want to assure him that I think 并且跟他保证 我觉得
[10:45] the services of Stella Kidd are best served 史黛拉·基德还是在消防队
[10:47] with Halligan in her hand. 更有用武之地
[10:50] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[10:52] You should have seen her today. 你该看看她今天的表现
[10:54] One woman wrecking crew. 单枪匹马
[10:55] I believe it. 我相信
[10:59] In the meantime, 与此同时
[11:00] let’s not let this be a distraction, 我们也别被这个分了心
[11:03] but when that bell goes off… 当警铃响起
[11:05] all business all day. 就认真干活
[11:07] – Of course, Chief. – Absolutely, Chief. -当然 队长 -是 队长
[11:16] God. 天啊
[11:23] Hmm, yeah. 嗯
[11:27] I can’t believe this. 难以置信
[11:29] No warning? 连预兆都没吗
[11:30] It stinks on ice. 真是烂透了[臭到加冰]
[11:32] – What does that mean? – Extra stinky, like fish. -那是什么意思 -就是特别烂[臭] 比如鱼
[11:35] They can really just transfer anyone at any time? 他们真的可以这样随时做调动吗
[11:38] Everybody needs to take a breath, all right? 大家都放松点 好吗
[11:41] Boden’s really passionate about keeping his house together. 博登照顾消防局的队员很认真的
[11:44] Herrmann’s right. He’ll find a way. 赫尔曼说得对 他会找到办法的
[12:20] Can’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[12:27] Wired. 心乱
[12:34] You know… 其实…
[12:36] Don’t be angry for what I’m about to say, but… 我说这话你别生气 不过我觉得
[12:40] this transfer 换个角度看
[12:42] could very well be a blessing in disguise. 这次调职可能也是好事
[12:47] How do you figure? 怎么说
[12:50] Well… 因为…
[12:51] Working in PR means 在公关部工作意味着
[12:54] you’re the public face of the CFD. 你代表芝加哥消防局的公众形象
[12:57] So you could… 你就可以
[12:59] speak up for issues that are important to you. 提出一些对你比较重要的问题
[13:03] You know, women’s issues, 比如女性的问题
[13:04] city employee issues, 城市员工的问题
[13:06] things the general public never knew about us. 这些公众不会知道的事
[13:15] I never thought about that. 我从来没这样想过
[13:17] Just looking at it from a… 我只是提出一种
[13:19] different angle. 不同视角
[13:24] I’m a firefighter, Mouch. 我是个消防员 穆奇
[13:27] When we were on that roof today… 今天我们在餐厅屋顶上时
[13:30] all I could think about was getting 我满脑子都是
[13:31] that mom and that baby to safety. 要让那对母女平安
[13:34] Nothing was gonna stop me. 什么都不能阻止我
[13:35] You could have put 1,000 pounds on my back, 哪怕让我背着一千磅的东西
[13:38] you could have turned the fire up a million degrees 哪怕把现场火情调高一百万度
[13:42] and I still would made that save. 我还是会去救她们
[13:51] What made you want to pick up a Halligan? 你为什么想当消防员
[13:54] I mean, in the beginning? 最开始的时候
[14:01] I climbed into a car I shouldn’t have. 我爬进了一辆不该乱爬的车
[14:03] And the only reason I climbed out 我能成功活下来
[14:06] was ’cause of the CFD rescue squad. 全靠芝加哥消防局搜救队
[14:10] So I made a decision in the hospital. 后来我在医院就做了决定
[14:12] I said, “I’m gonna lift people out of bad places too.” 我说”将来我也要救人于危难之中”
[14:18] So that’s what I do. 现在正是如此
[14:27] You know what… 算了
[14:30] Enough about this. Give me that flicker. 不说这个了 遥控器给我
[14:44] Hey, where’s Stella? 史黛拉去哪儿了
[14:45] Eh, she ducked out early. 她提前下班了
[14:47] She didn’t want to make a scene of it, you know. 她不想搞得人心惶惶 你理解吧
[14:49] Her words. 这是她原话
[14:52] Hey. So… 是这样
[14:55] This might be totally not the time, but… 虽然现在可能时机不合适
[14:57] I was looking through the files on Mrs. Donovan’s desk, 我之前在看多纳万女士桌上的文件
[14:59] and it turns out that the money allotted for the Spring Picnic 发现分配给春季野餐的那笔钱
[15:03] was never used, 一直没有用
[15:04] which means that we have $900 所以现在我们手上
[15:07] in the petty cash fund. 多出了900美金
[15:09] I overheard you guys talking the other day 我那天听到你们在聊
[15:11] about needing a new outside barbecue grill. 需要一个户外烧烤架
[15:14] I thought maybe… 所以我就想
[15:17] I could use that money to get one. 可以用这笔钱买一个
[15:23] You were wrong. 你想错了
[15:27] It was exactly the right time 这个时机很好
[15:28] for us to here this kind of news so… 我们很想听到这样的好消息
[15:33] Thanks, Hope. 谢了 霍普
[15:34] We appreciate your energy around here. 我们很感激你的工作热情
[15:36] Means a lot. 非常感谢
[15:39] I’ll make it happen. 我会去搞定
[15:48] Breakfast to go? 打包早餐带走吗
[15:52] Yeah, Colopsky on third shift always brings in Firecakes. 对 第三班的克洛斯基总是会带油炸糕
[15:59] So… 我想说
[16:02] Now that I’ve been here a little while 我来这里也有一段时间了
[16:03] and I’m not so intimidated by Connie, 也没有被康妮吓跑
[16:06] I was thinking… 所以…
[16:09] maybe we should hang out again sometime. 我们可以找个时间聚一聚
[16:13] Like tonight. 比如今晚
[16:18] Uh, I got plans tonight, but thanks. 我今晚有别的事 不过谢了
[16:23] Another time then. 那就下次吧
[16:24] Another time. 下次
[16:36] – You all ready? – No. -你准备好了吗 -没有
[16:37] Thanks for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[16:38] I appreciate it. 非常感谢
[16:40] I will. I’ll take care of it. 我会的 我会处理好
[16:43] Thanks, Chuck. 谢谢你 查克
[16:45] That was Chuck Davis from the 55th Ward. 刚才55区的查克·戴维斯打来电话
[16:47] He got a call from your father, 你爸给他打了个电话
[16:49] throwing my name around, 报出我的名号
[16:50] asking for a zoning favor. 规划的事找人家帮忙
[16:51] I-I told him not to bother you with that stuff. 我跟他说过 别拿这事烦你
[16:54] Well, he didn’t. He went around me. 他没烦我 直接绕过了我
[16:58] I’m gonna give him an earful. 我会好好说他一顿
[16:59] I’m trying to figure out 我现在忙着想办法
[17:00] if there’s any way to keep Stella at 51, 看怎样才能让斯黛拉留在51消防队
[17:02] and then I’m dealing with phone calls 可现在还要听生气的议员
[17:03] from pissed-off alderman. 跟我在电话上发火
[17:04] I hear you. 我明白
[17:05] I will take care of it. 我会处理好
[17:16] Hello. 你好
[17:18] I, uh… 我
[17:19] I noticed your sign out front. 我看到你们的告示
[17:21] I’m a fellow bar owner. 我也开酒吧
[17:22] I was just, uh, curious to see what you had for sale. 只是很好奇 想来看看你们要不要卖什么
[17:26] Just gonna come in and pick the meat off my carcass, 你就这样进来蚕食我的尸骨对吗
[17:27] isn’t that about it? 是不是这个意思
[17:29] – Uh, no sir. I just- – Dad, please. -不是的 先生 我… -爸 别这样
[17:34] I’m sorry, sir. Come in, look around all you want. 抱歉 先生 请进 随意看看
[17:37] Uh, are you sure? 你确定吗
[17:39] – I don’t want to- – Don’t worry about him. -会不会… -不必担心他
[17:40] He’s um–didn’t want to face the music, 他不愿接受现实
[17:43] but here we are. 但事实如此
[17:45] 30 years he put this bar together, 他开这家酒吧花了三十年
[17:47] and it only took one bad loan to bring it all down. 一次贷款失败就功亏一篑
[17:51] It’s a shame, really. 真的很可惜
[17:52] You’re…his daughter? 你是 他女儿吗
[17:55] Yes, Lily. 对 我叫莉莉
[17:57] Hi. Uh, Brian. 你好 我叫布莱恩
[17:59] Did I hear you own a bar too? 你刚才是不是说也开酒吧
[18:01] Uh…Molly’s. 莫利
[18:04] – Molly’s bar. – Yeah, um… -莫利酒吧 -我知道
[18:06] Twinkle lights on the ceiling 天花上有闪闪发光的灯
[18:07] – I love that place. – You’ve been? -我很喜欢 -你去过吗
[18:08] – I have. – Cool. -对 -挺好
[18:10] I kept telling Dad, 我一直跟我爸说
[18:10] “Hey, come check out Molly’s,” “来看看莫利酒吧”
[18:12] but he wouldn’t hear of it. 但他不听
[18:15] He’s jealous. 他是嫉妒
[18:18] Anyway, 不说这个
[18:20] if you can find a home for anything here… 你要是看上什么中意的
[18:24] let me know. 就告诉我
[18:31] Dad, call me back as soon as possible. 爸 请尽快给我回电
[18:37] Herrmann, we need a big ol’ stage for music. 赫尔曼 得建个舞台唱歌用
[18:41] – Hey. – What, right? -行了 -怎么 我说得不对吗
[18:43] Easy. 悠着点
[18:45] Is she not working tonight? 她今晚不工作吗
[18:46] She clocked out and bottoms up. 她早下班后就来喝酒了
[18:48] – How many has she had? – Two. -她喝了多少 -两杯
[18:50] You talking about the two that I poured her, 你是说我倒给她的两杯
[18:51] or the two that you poured her? 还是你倒给她的
[18:53] Look, the problem–the problem with 听着 问题 问题
[18:58] some of the people– some of the people 有些人 有些人
[19:00] – Hey. – That come in -好了 -进来
[19:01] Hey, that’s enough. Come on, that’s it. 够了 好了 可以了
[19:03] – Come on. – We don’t have to– -好了 -我们不用…
[19:05] – We don’t have to go. – Ah, no. We’re gonna go. -我们不用走的 -不 我们该走了
[19:07] Kelly, okay, all right. 凯利 好了 好了
[19:10] Bye! I’m– 再见 我…
[19:12] – Bye. – I’m sorry. -再见 -对不起
[19:14] Stop. You don’t have to. 别这样 你不用这样
[19:16] – Come on. – Okay. Okay. -好了 -好吧 好吧
[19:18] All right, all right. Here we go. 好了 好了 到家了
[19:20] – Here we go. – I got it. -到家了 -我可以的
[19:22] – You got it? – You got it. -你可以 -你可以
[19:24] – You got it. – Okay, whatever. -你可以 -好吧 随便了
[19:39] Not like this. 这样不行
[19:42] I– 我…
[20:14] Ouch. 哎哟
[20:17] No judging. 别笑我
[20:18] I’ve had a few benders in my day. 我认识几个酒量很好的人
[20:20] And the problem is you always end up 他们早上醒来
[20:22] like that in the morning. 也会像你那样
[20:24] How did I get back 我昨晚是
[20:25] to the apartment last night? 怎么回来的
[20:29] I brought you. 我带你回来的
[20:32] Wow, I… 我…
[20:34] I do not remember anything past Molly’s. 离开莫利酒吧之后的事我都不记得了
[20:51] You want some eggs? 想来点鸡蛋吗
[20:56] I mean, will it make my head stop throbbing? 那能让我的头不疼了吗
[20:58] It won’t hurt. 反正不会让你更疼
[21:01] God. 天啊
[21:15] Chief Huffhines… 哈弗汉斯队长…
[21:17] – Just the man we came to see. – Wallace. -这不是我们要来找的人吗 -华莱士
[21:20] I don’t know if you know Captain Matt Casey. 不知道你认不认识马特·凯西队长
[21:22] You got looks in your eyes 你们的眼睛告诉我
[21:23] like you want something. 你们是有所求啊
[21:25] That obvious, huh? 那么明显吗
[21:26] Like my wife when she wants me to empty the cat litter. 就和我老婆想让我清理猫砂时候的眼神一样
[21:29] Well, it’s actually 实际上
[21:30] about the position you’re filling 我们想说的是
[21:31] in Public Relations office– 你要调去公共关系室的…
[21:32] Yes. 对
[21:33] Something I’ve been angling for since last year. 我从去年就开始争取这件事了
[21:36] We need fresh blood in the department. 局里需要新鲜的血液
[21:39] So much of what the city does is stuck in 1974. 这座城市从1974年开始在这方面就没什么进展了
[21:42] – I understand that– – Which is why I said, -我明白… -所以我说
[21:44] “We need a woman firefighter front and center.” “我们需要一个女消防员站出来”
[21:47] My understanding is that Montague… 我觉得蒙塔古…
[21:49] She’s the real deal. 她有两下子
[21:51] Excuse me, did you say Montague? 不好意思 你刚刚是说蒙塔古吗
[21:52] Do you mean Stella Kidd? 你是说史黛拉·基德
[21:54] Well, I saw a list of names. 我看过名单了
[21:56] I wasn’t sure who it was. 我不确定是谁
[21:57] I’m just glad it’s happening. 我只是很开心这件事实实在在发生了
[21:59] I was under the impression you asked for Stella Kidd 在我的印象中 你私下亲自问我
[22:02] – personally. – I did not. -要过史黛拉·基德 -我没有
[22:03] But I stopped trying to figure out the, you know, 但是我很久之前就已经不再想
[22:06] machinations of the CFD a long time ago. 弄明白消防队的阴谋了
[22:09] Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me, 先生们 不介意的话
[22:10] my son has a basketball tournament in Bloomington. 我儿子在布鲁明顿有场篮球赛
[22:13] Is there anything else? 还有事吗
[22:16] – Good to see you, Dave. – Wallace. -很高兴见到你 戴夫 -华莱士
[22:18] Matt. 马特
[22:42] Captain. 队长
[22:45] – Matt Casey. – No, I’m Manfredi. -马特·凯西 -不 我是曼弗雷迪
[22:47] No, I’m introducing myself. I’m Matt Casey. 不 我是在自我介绍 我是马特·凯西
[22:51] – Captain. – Right. -队长 -是的
[22:52] Got it. 知道了
[22:56] Welcome to 51, Manfredi. 欢迎来到51号消防队 曼弗雷迪
[22:57] Sure am glad to be here. 我很开心能来这里
[23:04] We got a chowder-head replacement for Kidd. 接替基德的人是个傻蛋
[23:08] He asked me where the bathroom was, 他问我卫生间在哪
[23:09] and then he just stayed right there. 然后他就一直待在那里
[23:18] All right. What’s this? 这是什么
[23:20] Something I worked on all weekend. 我用整个周末做的事
[23:22] Now I know what a shrewd businessman you are, Herrmann, 现在我知道你是个多么精明的商人了 赫尔曼
[23:24] which is why I really wanted to take the time 所以我想花时间整理出一个
[23:27] put together a proper strategic proposal. 特别好的战略提议
[23:29] Is this about that bar closing? 是关于那个倒闭的酒吧吗
[23:30] – ‘Cause I already told you– – It is. It is about that bar. -因为我已经告诉过你了… -是那家酒吧
[23:33] But instead of closing… 但是不用倒闭…
[23:36] what if we partner with it? 如果我们合伙经营呢
[23:39] I know, I know, 我知道 我知道
[23:40] but just look at this chart on page three. 但你就看一下第三页的这张图表
[23:44] Go ahead, look at it. Go ahead, go ahead. 快看 看 快看 快看
[23:47] Now, we can drive lower cost from our suppliers 现在我们可以以更低的成本从我们的供货商那里
[23:50] on beer, wine, spirits, and supplies. 拿啤酒 红酒 烈酒和其它用品
[23:53] We can amortize those costs over two locations 两个店可以摊销费用
[23:56] so that the entities combine to create higher margins. 这样合起来就能创造更高的利润
[24:01] Now, the cost outlay, it’s gonna be minimal 现在情况下的开支是最少的
[24:03] because Mac’s bar just need a couple touch-ups. 因为麦克酒吧只需要小修
[24:05] It doesn’t need a full overhaul. 不必整个大修
[24:07] Not to mention, 更不用说
[24:08] the money that we can save by split-focus marketing. 我们通过分点经营所省下的钱
[24:16] I call it “Molly’s North.” 我叫它”莫利之北酒吧”
[24:28] We’ll think about it. 我们会考虑的
[24:31] That’s all I ask. 这就足够了
[24:42] Hey, it’s not a done deal yet, but, uh… 还没有最后敲定 但是…
[24:46] – I think I got them. – Oh, my– -我觉得能成 -天啊
[24:48] Brian, thanks… 布莱恩 谢谢
[24:51] Yeah. 嗯
[25:01] Tell your dad not to 告诉你爸在我
[25:03] sell anything until I close it. 搞定之前什么都别卖
[25:05] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[25:07] – Okay. Okay. – All right. -好 好 -好吧
[25:20] I’m on probation at work. 我现在处于工作试用期
[25:22] They’re saying that my attitude 他们说我的态度
[25:24] is a red flag for them. 对他们来说很危险
[25:26] I–I don’t even know what that means. 我都不知道那是什么意思
[25:30] Look. Yeah… 听着
[25:34] If–if Matt couldn’t help me before 如果马特之前帮不到我
[25:36] I sure could use his help right now– 那他现在肯定可以了
[25:38] – Are you kidding me? – No, no, I–I– -你在逗我吗 -不不 我 我…
[25:41] – I didn’t. – I told you -我没有 -我告诉过你
[25:41] that Matt was out of politics and you still go 马特不掺和政治 你还要
[25:43] to some alderman and throw his name around? 打着他的旗号去找某些议员
[25:45] – No, sweetheart– – No, Pop, no. -不是 亲爱的 -不 爸 不
[25:46] You don’t listen. 你根本就没听进去我说的话
[25:47] You walk yourself into these problem. 这些问题是你自找的
[25:48] You don’t care whose name you use or who says, “No.” 你根本不在乎把谁拖下水也不在乎谁拒绝你
[25:51] It’s all a fair game as long as 只要拉蒙·道森得到他想要的
[25:52] Ramon Dawson is gets what he wants 一切就都无所谓
[25:54] – No, I– – No, I’m not playing around. -不 我… -行了 我不是说着玩的
[25:56] You only think about yourself and I’m sick of it. 我受够了你只考虑自己
[26:11] Okay. 好吧
[26:18] I understand. 我明白
[26:20] You’re right. 你说得对
[26:22] I, um… 我…
[26:24] I’m sorry. 对不起
[26:27] Again. 我再次道歉
[26:49] Are you Stella Kidd? 你就是史黛拉·基德吧
[26:50] Uh, that’s me, yeah. 没错 就是我
[26:51] Topher. 托弗
[26:52] Let me show you where you’ll be hanging your hat. 我带你看看你该把东西放在哪里
[26:56] Main thing to know is they monitor Internet use. 你最需要知道的是他们会监管你的上网记录
[26:59] I found that out the hard way. 我受到过教训了
[27:02] Let’s see, we have morning meetings Monday, Wednesday, 然后 我们每周一周三周五要开晨会
[27:05] and Friday to touch base on talking points, 主要讨论工作要点
[27:06] key messages, that type of thing. 关键信息之类的
[27:10] This is you. 放这里就好了
[27:12] Okay. 好
[27:15] And I should warn you, today’s there’s a, uh– 我得提醒你一下 今天…
[27:17] You the new girl? 你就是新来的吧
[27:19] – Stella, yeah, that’s me. – Great. -就是我 史黛拉 -很好
[27:20] Come with me. 跟我来
[27:22] Chief Huffhines, what’s your name again? 我是哈弗汉斯队长 你叫什么来着
[27:24] – Stella Kidd. – Kidd, like “kid?” -史黛拉·基德 -基德 和孩子的发音一样
[27:27] Well, yeah, two Ds. 对 不过有两个D
[27:28] Yeah, you’re here to talk about how good the CFD 好 你来这里讲讲芝加哥消防局
[27:30] is with minorities, women, that sort of thing. 多么擅长处理少数族群 女性事件的
[27:32] Yeah, about that– 嗯 关于这件事…
[27:33] Now, don’t lay it on too thick, 说的时候要把握度 不要太过
[27:34] but sell it, you know what I mean? 但要让人信服 你懂吗
[27:38] Is that how you’re gonna wear your hair? 你就准备用这么个发型吗
[27:41] – What? – Down is better. -什么 -放下来会更好
[27:49] Yeah, great. 很好
[27:52] Here we go. 我们来吧
[27:59] Gentlemen, ladies… 女士们先生们
[28:01] Thanks for allowing us the opportunity 感谢你们给我们这个机会
[28:03] to set the record straight 让我们芝加哥消防局的
[28:05] with regards to personnel here at the CFD. 消防员来做出声明
[28:08] This is Stella Kidd, 这位是史黛拉·基德
[28:10] a distinguished firefighter with many years of service 一位有多年消防经验的令人尊敬的
[28:13] under her belt. 消防员
[28:14] She is eager to talk to you today 她今天想来为大家讲一讲
[28:16] about the achievements we’ve made 在简科斯基局长的带领下
[28:18] with regards to minorities and gender 我们在少数族群及女性问题上
[28:20] under Fire Commissioner Jankowski. 取得了多大进展
[28:48] We never stopped for ice cream on my last truck. 我之前的消防局都不能停下来买冰淇淋吃
[28:50] We did get slushies once. 倒是买过一次冰沙
[28:51] I like cola and cherry mix. 我喜欢可乐樱桃口味
[28:53] Fascinating. 有意思
[28:54] Hey, what’s that? 那是什么
[28:56] Ta-da! 快看
[28:57] Whoa, that’s a Weber Grill. 这是韦伯烧烤架
[28:59] We were a little under with the petty cash fund 我们的钱不多
[29:00] but this was the best one so I just went for it. 不过这台最好 我就给买下来了
[29:03] It’s my gift to 51 for making me feel so welcome. 用来感谢51号消防局对我的欢迎
[29:07] Forget it. We’ll all chip in, that’s how we do things. 没事 我们都会凑钱的 这里就是这样
[29:09] I’ll go get the tool box. 我去拿工具箱
[29:11] The lid goes on top. 盖子应该在上面
[29:15] So, uh, Manfredi. 那个 曼弗雷迪
[29:17] Captain. 队长
[29:18] Where were you before 51? 你来51号之前在哪个消防局
[29:20] Let’s see, uh… 我想想…
[29:22] Right before I was at 33. 在这之前我在33号
[29:24] Then before that 在那之前还有
[29:26] 74, 59, 12, 41. 74号 59号 12号和41号
[29:30] Wow, all over. 你全都待过了啊
[29:32] I just go where the transfer paper tells me. 调任书上让我去哪儿我就去哪儿
[29:34] I’ll bet. 想也是
[29:35] I got this cop friend over at CPD. 我在芝加哥警署有个朋友
[29:37] He’s got this uncle… 他有个叔叔…
[29:39] bumps him to the best districts. 把他调区了最好的辖区
[29:41] Totally hooks him up. 就帮他搞定了
[29:43] Just signs the transfer forms and phisssh. 签个调任书就走了
[29:46] Kyle is set up. High living. 凯尔有关系 上流社会的子弟
[29:50] I don’t have an uncle like that. 我可没有他那样的叔叔
[29:53] Otis, radio me if we get a call. 奥蒂斯 有出警就通知我
[29:56] Herrmann and I gonna run an errand. 我和赫尔曼得出去办点事
[29:58] – All right, yeah. – You got it, Cap. -好的 -没问题 队长
[30:07] Is that Christopher Herrmann I see before me? 站在我面前的是克里斯托弗·赫尔曼吗
[30:11] – Demetra. How are you? – Oh, wonderful. -德梅特拉 你好吗 -我很好
[30:14] Do you know that it was Christopher’s wonderful wife Cindy 你知不知道就是克里斯托弗的好老婆辛迪
[30:17] that helped me get this job? 帮我找到的这份工作
[30:18] We went to Notre Dame together. 我们一起去过巴黎圣母院
[30:19] I had heard that, yeah. 我听说过这事
[30:21] Cindy’s always bragging about you. 辛迪一直提起你呢
[30:23] What can I do for you? 我有什么可以帮你们的吗
[30:24] Well, uh, we had a firefighter transferred 我们51号消防局有个消防员
[30:27] to Public Relations out of Firehouse 51. 被调到了公共关系部
[30:29] I was just wondering if we can see the transfer order? 我想问一下可不可以看看她的调任书
[30:33] What was the firefighter’s name? 那位消防员叫什么
[30:35] Stella Kidd. 史黛拉·基德
[30:40] Give me one minute. 稍等一下
[30:42] I see why you brought me along. 我知道你为什么要带我来了
[30:45] Go Irish. 爱尔兰人嘛
[30:48] – Here we go. – Thanks. -找到了 -谢谢
[30:49] Sure. 没事
[30:52] Chief Mullins? 莫林斯队长
[30:53] Is that that by-the-book Chief 就是那个循规蹈矩
[30:55] that gave you your promotion? 给你升了职的队长
[30:56] Yeah. 没错
[30:57] He spent time around 51. He’s seen Kidd in action. 他去过51号消防局 见过基德的表现
[31:01] Might be why he made the call. 也许这就是他做这个决定的原因
[31:09] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[31:10] Because he didn’t seem to keen 因为他看起来可不像是
[31:11] on having his decision making questioned. 会希望有人质疑他决定的人
[31:18] Captain Casey. 凯西队长
[31:21] Chief. 队长
[31:22] Can I help you with something? 我能帮你什么忙吗
[31:37] Hope. 霍普
[31:40] Mind stepping in here please? 介不介意进来一下
[31:45] Of course. 当然
[31:50] Captain Casey has something 凯西队长有事
[31:51] he would like to discuss with you. 想跟你讨论一下
[31:54] Sure. 好
[31:57] Here’s the transfer order moving Stella Kidd 这份是把史黛拉·基德
[31:59] from Firehouse 51 to the Public Relations department. 从51号消防局调到公关部的调任书
[32:02] It was signed by Chief Mullins. 是莫林斯队长签的
[32:08] Okay? 然后呢
[32:09] Only this isn’t his signature. 可这不是他的签名
[32:13] See how the “M” tilts to the right 你看这个M是向右倾斜的
[32:15] and the “S” has a flourish. S写得很夸张
[32:18] That’s not the way I sign my name. 我不是那样签名的
[32:21] This is. 这样才对
[32:27] However… 但是
[32:28] Here’s a list you wrote to Connie 这是你写给康妮的
[32:29] about the supplies and maintenance closet. 设备和维修保养清单
[32:33] See the “M” and the “S”. 看到上面的M和S了吗
[32:39] I can see it. 看到了
[32:42] I mean, I could see how… 我是说 我看得出…
[32:44] That… 那…
[32:46] Actually, yes, I should have said something sooner, 其实我应该早点说的
[32:49] but Connie… 但是康妮…
[32:54] I… 我…
[32:57] I just didn’t know who to come to about something like this. 这种事我真的不知道该找谁
[33:04] If you could just let me explain before you judge me. 大家先别误会 听我解释
[33:12] What happened is… 事情是…
[33:14] I saw the posting on the job board, 我看到有岗位需求
[33:18] and I was actually trying to help. 我其实是想帮忙的
[33:21] Because Stella, I mean, 因为史黛拉
[33:22] she’s such a strong female firefighter, 她是个坚强的女性消防员
[33:24] and I saw that Public Relations was looking for somebody 我看到公关部在找人
[33:27] to be the face of firefighting– 当消防局的门面…
[33:28] Stop. 别说了
[33:37] I’m gonna save everyone here a lot of time. 就不浪费大家的时间了
[33:43] Empty your desk. 去搬东西走人吧
[34:16] I went ahead and sped this up for you. 我帮你收拾好了
[34:30] I’ll take those. 这个给我
[35:06] I am so, so, so sorry, Sylvie. 真的很抱歉 希尔薇
[35:08] I really thought that I was doing the right thing. 我真的以为我在做正确的事
[35:11] I mean, women get a raw deal in the fire department, 女人在消防局里会吃亏的
[35:13] you know that. 你知道的
[35:14] And here I was trying to do something about it, 我是想为此做点什么
[35:15] trying to actually make a difference, 想真正解决
[35:17] and they twisted everything that I did. 可他们歪曲了我做的一切
[35:19] Sylvie. You know me. 希尔薇 你了解我
[35:22] You know that this was blown completely out of proportion. 你知道这件事彻底被大家误解了
[35:24] I mean, I really think 我真的以为
[35:26] that Connie was trying to sabotage me from the start 康妮一开始想为难我
[35:28] – if I’m being honest. – How could you do this? -真的 -你怎么能这样
[35:30] You almost ruined everything that I have worked for 你差点毁了我在芝加哥
[35:32] – here in Chicago. – That’s what I’m saying. -辛苦经营的一切 -我就是这个意思
[35:34] – They made it look like- – These people -他们让事情看上去… -那些人
[35:35] mean the world to me, Hope. 就是我的全世界 霍普
[35:36] These friends that I’ve made, these friendships I’ve earned, 我交的那些朋友 我争取到的友谊
[35:39] they are the best, most important relationships 他们是我人生中最好的
[35:41] I’ve ever had, and you attacked them. 最为重要的关系 可你却给他们使坏
[35:43] – That’s not at all what- – Hope. -不是这样… -霍普
[35:45] You had a chance to have an incredible life 你本来有机会拥有美妙的人生
[35:47] with incredible friends, working at the best firehouse 有一群很好的朋友 在这里最好的消防局
[35:50] in the city. That’s a fact. 一起工作 这是事实
[35:51] And you blew it. 可是你毁了
[35:54] So take your excuses, take your lies, take your drama, 你带上你的借口 你的谎言 你的表演
[35:56] and take it all back to Fowlerton. 都带上 回富勒顿去吧
[36:02] Sylvie. 希尔薇
[36:18] Hey, Mac, right? 麦克 对吧
[36:21] We’re the owners of Molly’s bar, and, uh… 我们是莫利酒吧的店主…
[36:25] We’d like to make you a proposal. 我们想给你个提议
[36:41] We get to carpool again. 我们又要拼车了
[36:42] I mean, we live together. 毕竟我们一起住
[36:44] We see each other all the time. 我们整天见面
[36:45] Yeah, but still, I like to see you at the firehouse too. 是 不过我还是想在消防局也看到你
[36:48] – Right. – No, serious. -对 -真的
[36:51] You…bring a light to it. 你让消防局更有活力
[36:57] And an odor. 和气味
[37:01] I know. 我知道
[37:03] Kid who makes fun of girl on the playground 在操场上取笑女孩子的小孩子
[37:05] actually really likes her. 其实是真喜欢她
[37:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:11] – Yeah. – Have you been there? -嗯 -你去过吗
[37:12] – Yeah. – It’s good? -嗯 -不错吗
[37:14] No, it’s really good. We went last… 是真的不错 我们去…
[37:15] Hey, there she is! 看谁来了
[37:17] Hey! Welcome back, Kidd. 欢迎回来 基德
[37:20] You guys were jostling each other for my locker already. 你们已经开始抢我的储物柜了
[37:22] – Admit it. – Cruz was. -承认吧 -是克鲁兹在抢
[37:24] – I said that was tacky. – What? -我觉得太破了 -什么
[37:25] It has the best hinges. 那个储物柜铰链最好了
[37:28] God, you guys. 真受不了你们
[37:30] – What? – Stop. -什么 -别闹了
[37:32] Because you got the biggest hinges! 你的储物柜铰链是最大的
[37:40] Okay, before I begin… 好了 先说一句
[37:42] Just want to say a big welcome back to Stella Kidd 欢迎史黛拉·基德从短暂的
[37:45] from her short stint of smiling at the camera. 镜头前露脸工作回来
[37:53] All right! 好
[37:57] It’s good to have you firefighting again. 很高兴你回来一起救火
[37:59] It’s where you belong. 你属于这里
[38:00] – Thank you, Chief. – Okay, today’s assignments. -谢谢 队长 -好 下面说今天的安排
[38:03] – Chief. – Yes, Sylvie? -队长 -什么事 希尔薇
[38:06] I’d like to say a word if that’s okay. 不介意的话 我想说几句话
[38:09] Of course. 当然
[38:15] I just want to say that for my part in bringing my friend, 我想说 因为我把我的朋友
[38:20] my former friend… 我之前的朋友
[38:22] to Firehouse 51… 带来51消防队
[38:25] I am truly sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[38:28] This place is special to me, 这里对我来说很特别
[38:29] and I would never knowingly or willingly do anything 我绝对不会故意或自愿做任何
[38:32] to jeopardize what it is that we have here. 危害到我们的事
[38:36] I love all of you, 我爱你们所有人
[38:38] and I feel terrible about what happened. 我对发生的事很抱歉
[38:51] Ambulance 61, 61号救护车
[38:53] – Man Down From Unknown Causes, – Hey, that’s us. -有人倒下 原因不明 -我们该走了
[38:55] 33 North Wabash, El Platform. 北沃巴什街33号 一层平台
[39:24] Get down on the ground! 趴下
[39:26] Taser him! Taser him! Taser him! 电击他 电击他
[39:28] Move along. 快走
[39:30] – Hey, hey, what happened? – A guy starts screaming -出什么事了 -有个人突然
[39:32] at this woman for no reason, brandishing a big-ass knife. 拿着一把大刀子朝一个女人大喊
[39:34] Guy follows her, yelling at her, 还一直跟着她 朝她喊叫
[39:35] spit flying out of his mouth. 嘴里说些很难听的话
[39:37] Guy standing next to me just went up to him 站在我边上的男的直接上前去
[39:38] and said, “That’s enough.” 跟他说 够了
[39:39] That’s him right there. 就是那边那个
[39:41] Crazy dude just stabbed him like it was nothing. 那个疯子就开始拿刀子乱捅他
[39:44] Paramedics! All clear! 急救人员 安全
[39:50] Let’s go! 我们走
[39:56] Don’t move, sir. Don’t move. 不要动 先生 不要动
[39:58] We got you. 我们来了
[39:59] Ready? Okay, turn him. 准备好了吗 好 翻过来
[40:04] Dad. 爸爸
[40:08] Oh, my God. 天啊
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme