Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Hope got into a little bit of trouble back home. 霍普在家那边惹了麻烦
[00:03] I didn’t steal any money. 我显然什么都没偷
[00:04] She explained it all to me. Small town drama. 她都跟我解释过了 小镇子是非多
[00:08] What did HQ say about those oxygen bottles? 总部是怎么说那些氧气筒的
[00:10] I called and left a message this morning, 我今天早上打电话留了讯息
[00:12] but I think I might have the wrong number. 但是我觉得我可能打错电话了
[00:13] Yeah, you have an explanation for all of it. 你怎么都有理由
[00:17] Congratulations, Captain Casey. 恭喜 凯西队长
[00:21] Starting immediately Captain Casey will be your go-to 从此刻开始 凯西队长将负责
[00:23] for all personnel-related issues. 处理有关人事的事务
[00:25] Chief told me he’d back you up 如果你想当队长的话
[00:27] if you wanted to make captain yourself. 队长肯定全力支持的
[00:31] I’m in no rush. 我不着急
[00:37] Impressive stack of forms on your desk. 你的桌子上堆了一大堆文件
[00:39] You having a paper drive? 要忙着处理文件吗
[00:40] That’s the paperwork I get to deal with thanks to these. 这么多文件还得归功于这个
[00:43] I was thinking of giving up bacon for health reasons, 我想为了我的健康着想不吃培根了
[00:46] but Trudy has two rules for men. 但是特鲁迪对男人有两个标准
[00:49] No cats, and no vegetarians. 不准养猫 不准素食
[00:51] I’d add sandals to that list. 还得加一条不得穿拖鞋
[00:53] If we put together a list like that for women, 如果我们给女人列一张这种表
[00:55] you would murder us. 你们肯定会杀了我们
[00:57] That’s not true. Try it. 不是这样的 你试试
[01:02] Do not. 不要
[01:03] Oh, no, please. I’m interested. 不 拜托 我很感兴趣
[01:10] – Maybe just– – Come on, Otis. -也许只是 -快啊 奥蒂斯
[01:12] What’s on the list? 表上有什么
[01:15] No…racists? 不能…种族歧视
[01:19] Is that a question? 这是个疑问句吗
[01:20] You’re not sure? 你并不确定
[01:22] Never had a chance. 没戏了
[01:29] What a nice welcome. 真热烈
[01:30] Yeah, nothing cheers up this crowd like paychecks. 这些人最喜欢发工资了
[01:33] Sylvie Brett, there you go. 希尔薇·布莱特 给
[01:36] – Thank you. Matthew Casey. – Yep. -谢谢 马修·凯西 -给我
[01:37] Hey your first Captain’s paycheck. 你当上队长后的第一份工资
[01:39] Oh, must be nice. 肯定很棒
[01:41] Christopher Herrmann. 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
[01:44] There you go, Kelly. 给 凯利
[01:46] Happy payday, everyone. 发工资日愉快
[01:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:50] Forgot someone. 忘了我吧
[01:51] Oh, there wasn’t a check in the package for you, 包裹里没有你的支票
[01:52] so I figured you must have direct deposit. 所以我想肯定是直接打给你了
[01:55] Nope, I get a check every week, just like everyone else. 不 我每周都有支票 和大家一样
[01:59] Or at least, I did until today. 或者至少 今天之前是有的
[02:01] I’m not sure what happened, 我不确定是怎么回事
[02:02] but I’ll call over to payroll right now. 但我马上打给工资办的人
[02:04] I’m really sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[02:09] Don’t worry. She’ll find it. 别担心 她会找到的
[02:14] Hey, yo, you’re blocking emergency vehicles here! 你挡住了紧急用车出口
[02:17] Deliveries go around back to the kitchen door! 快递车停在厨房门后面
[02:20] Not this. It’s too big. 这个不行 太大了
[02:21] Holy smokes. What is that? 上帝啊 这是什么
[02:23] Couldn’t tell you. Belongs to a Brian Zvonecek. 不能告诉你 这是布莱恩·兹沃内切克的
[02:27] Hey, Cruz. Go find Otis, would you? 克鲁兹 能去叫一下奥蒂斯吗
[02:30] Hey, Otis! Get out here! 奥蒂斯 赶紧过来
[02:34] What’d Otis do now? 奥蒂斯怎么了
[02:35] Ordered something all the way from Osaka. 从大阪定了什么东西
[02:43] Is this what I think it is? 这是我想的那个东西吗
[02:46] You tell us. 你说呢
[02:48] What is it, Otis? 这是什么 奥蒂斯
[02:50] This, gentlemen, is the future. 先生们 这是未来
[02:55] Truck 81, Ambulance 61. Person injured… 81号云梯车 61号救护车 人员受伤
[02:58] Hey, Cruz, can you drag that in for me? 克鲁兹 你能帮我把这个拖进去吗
[03:00] Real gentle. Thanks, pal. 轻点 谢了 伙计
[03:24] You guys better hurry. 你们最好快点
[03:25] Where’s the victim? 伤者在哪里
[03:26] Right this way with an attempted break-in. 这边 他试图入室偷窃
[03:28] Didn’t work out for the kid. 结果没成功
[03:29] Got him real good. 还受了好罪
[03:35] Oh, my God. 天啊
[03:39] 81 to Main, you better send out Rescue Squad. 81号云梯车呼叫总部 最好派出救援队
[03:52] All right. Stop moving, buddy. 好了 别动 伙计
[03:54] The more you move, the worse it gets. 你越动情况就越糟糕
[03:59] Watch your backs. 小心
[04:09] He’s losing a lot of blood, 他失血过多
[04:10] and the medics can’t work on him 在我们把他救下来之前
[04:11] until we get him out of that mess. 医护人员没法包扎
[04:12] Truck can get him down here, 云梯队能把他弄下来
[04:13] but I want Squad to cut him free. 但我希望救援队剪断电线
[04:15] No, let’s leave him where he is. 不 就让他待在那里吧
[04:17] Cruz, grab a Stokes basket, a rope, and a pulley. 克鲁兹 拿救生吊篮 绳子和滑轮
[04:20] – Copy that. – What are you doing? -收到 -你做什么
[04:21] Gonna reposition the aerial. 移动云梯车的位置
[04:23] Make it an overhead anchor point. 让其成为头顶的锚定点
[04:24] We’ll take the Stokes basket, 我们用救生吊篮
[04:25] and we’ll raise it up to the victim, 升到伤者那边
[04:27] secure him in it, and then we’ll extract the wires. 让他进去 然后弄断电线
[04:29] – Strand by strand. – That’ll take way too long. -一根一根剪断 -那会花太长时间
[04:31] I Just want to cut the whole section free, 要把电线网都切断
[04:33] and bring him down, you can disentangle him on the ground. 救他下来 在地上给他解开
[04:35] Casey, you see where that wire’s digging into his leg? 凯西 你看见电线插进了他大腿的什么地方吗
[04:38] Yeah, that’s why I want to bring him down, 看见了 所以我希望把他救下来
[04:39] so the medics can stop the bleeding. 好让医护人员止血
[04:41] I say we should keep him stable. 我觉得我们该让他保持稳定
[04:43] Mouch! Get that ladder up! 穆奇 搭梯子
[04:44] Mouch, scrub that. Stay where you are. 穆奇 别听 待在原地
[04:48] I’m making the call. 我来做决定
[04:49] We bring the victim down, and work on the ground. 我们救下伤者 然后在地上处理
[04:53] Stokes basket is ready, Lieutenant. 救生吊篮准备好了 副队
[04:55] No, we don’t need it. 我们不需要了
[04:57] Captain says we’re gonna bring the victim down 队长说我们现在就要救伤者下来
[04:59] right now, wire and all. 连同电线一起
[05:01] Grab the bolt cutters, and head up on the roof. 去拿断线钳 然后上屋顶
[05:03] – Copy. – Herrmann, -收到 -赫尔曼
[05:04] let me up on that ladder. 让我上梯子
[05:06] All right. 好吧
[05:12] Tony, let’s move this dumpster. 托尼 把垃圾箱挪开
[05:14] Yeah. 好
[05:27] – Ready, Lieutenant? – Go for it. -准备好了吗 副队 -开始吧
[05:38] – Let me grab the pole. – Flip it. -让我抓住杆子 -抛过来
[05:48] – You got it, Kidd? – Yeah. -扶住了吗 基德 -是的
[06:01] Wait. That’s it. Stop. 等等 好 停
[06:06] Hey, watch the barbs. 小心倒钩
[06:07] Wire’s under a lot of tension. 电线受到的压力很大
[06:09] Got it. 知道了
[06:14] Watch it. 小心
[06:16] Okay. Bring him down. 好 放他下来
[06:19] Slowly. 慢点
[06:22] – Okay? – Got it. -好了吗 -好了
[06:26] Got it. 好了
[06:30] Damn it. 该死
[06:37] We got a bleeder. 他大出血了
[06:39] Femoral artery. We need to transport now. 股动脉出血 现在就得去医院
[06:41] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:45] Nice work. 做得好
[06:59] Did things seem a little hostile back there 刚才凯西和西弗莱德之间
[07:00] between Casey and Severide? 是不是有点敌意
[07:02] Yeah, Squad always thinks 是啊 救援队总是认为
[07:04] they know better than everyone else. 他们比其他人更明白
[07:05] Okay, thank you, bye. 好 谢谢 再见
[07:07] – Hey, Stella. – Hi. -史黛拉 -好啊
[07:08] That was payroll, and according to their system 是工资部门 根据他们的系统
[07:10] they did issue a check for you, 他们给你开了支票
[07:11] but it wasn’t in the packet, 但信封里没有
[07:13] so they must have messed up somewhere along the line. 他们肯定是在什么地方出差错了
[07:16] – Someone did, yeah. – Oh, mistakes happen. -是有人犯错了 -谁不犯错呢
[07:19] I will figure all of this out, I promise. 我会搞定这一切的 我保证
[07:21] Maybe it was in another packet. 也许在别的信封里
[07:23] I will get your check to you ASAP. 我会尽快把支票给你的
[07:26] Yeah. 好
[07:30] Of course it has to be Stella’s check that goes missing. 偏偏是史黛拉的支票丢了
[07:33] She already hates me. 她已经讨厌我了
[07:34] This is only gonna make it worse. 这只会让她更讨厌我
[07:35] – She doesn’t hate you. – Oh, please. -她不讨厌你 -不可能
[07:37] I can tell, even if I have no idea why. 我都能看出来 虽然不知道为什么
[07:43] No way. 不是吧
[07:47] Oh, yeah. 没错
[07:49] I had my mom send a bunch of stuff from Fowlerton. 我让我妈从福勒顿寄了不少东西过来
[07:51] This was in the box. 盒子里就有这个
[07:52] Oh, my God. 天啊
[07:56] Look at what dorks we were. 看看我们当年多么呆萌
[07:58] Oh, yeah, you were never a dork. 你一点都不呆
[08:01] that’s the year I got braces. 那年我上了牙套
[08:04] – You were such a good girl. – Mm, you weren’t. -你真是个乖女孩 -你不是
[08:13] Herrmann, have you seen Severide? 赫尔曼 你看见西弗莱德了吗
[08:15] Nah, but come here, Otis wants to show us something. 没 来一下 奥蒂斯要让我们看个东西
[08:21] What’s in the crate? 箱子里是什么
[08:23] Otis says it’s the future. 奥蒂斯说这是未来
[08:26] Hey, Kidd, come on in. You’re gonna want to see this. 基德 快来 你肯定想看看这个
[08:30] Okay, so, a few months back, I signed up with a manufacturer 好吧 几个月前我报名参加了一家制造商的
[08:33] to beta test a new piece of equipment. 新设备测试项目
[08:35] And you didn’t run it by me first? 你怎么没跟我申请
[08:37] No, but I’m personally liable for the loaner unit, 是没有 但这是我个人担保贷款买的
[08:40] so I figured I didn’t need your authorization. 所以我觉得应该不需要你点头
[08:42] You did. 你需要
[08:43] Oh, okay. I understand that now, 好吧 我现在知道了
[08:45] but Casey, you’re gonna love this. 不过凯西 你肯定会喜欢的
[08:47] Because we’re not talking about some new tool or piece of gear. 因为我们说的可不是普通的新工具新设备
[08:52] This is a whole new class of firefighting technology. 这是全新一代的灭火科技
[08:57] Otis, open the box. 奥蒂斯 快开箱
[08:58] Tony? 托尼
[09:14] This is the Kyujo Nakama 250. 这就是狂火绝灭250号
[09:17] Did you call it Cujo? 你说这是”狂犬”吗
[09:18] No, I didn’t. This is the Kyujo Nakama. 我没有 这是狂火绝灭设备
[09:23] Which means “The Rescue Pal.” 意思就是”灭火小能手”
[09:28] Okay. 好吧
[09:34] With all the new responsibilities 凯西已经要应付不少
[09:35] that Casey’s got, you’re just gonna drop that in his lap too? 新的责任了 你还拿这个给他添乱
[09:38] He’s gonna thank me for this, okay? 他会感谢我的好吗
[09:40] This machine is gonna change everything. 这个机器会改变一切的
[09:43] Sure, by putting us out of a job. 是啊 让我们都失业
[09:45] Yeah, machines are taking over fast enough 是啊 机器取代人类已经很快了
[09:47] without traitors like you, you know, 即便没有你这样的叛徒
[09:49] rolling out the red carpet for ’em. 八抬大轿把它们请进门来
[09:59] Hey. Victim’s gonna pull through. 受害者会挺过来的
[10:01] Never lost consciousness the whole way to the hospital. 去医院的路上一直很清醒 没有昏厥
[10:03] Thought you’d want to know. 觉得你应该知道一下
[10:05] That’s great. 太好了
[10:09] Everything okay? 有什么问题吗
[10:14] – Casey… – Yeah. -凯西 -怎么了
[10:16] When you escalate a call, a routine call– 当你升级救援 升级普通的救援任务
[10:19] and bring in Squad, that generally means 让抢险队出动 那一般就意味着
[10:22] the Squad officer is now in charge of the scene. 在现场抢险队长负责指挥
[10:25] Generally, yes. But in this case– 一般是这样 但是这一次
[10:27] So what’s the point of asking me for my expertise 那你为什么还要问我的意见呢
[10:29] if you’re just gonna pull rank and make me do things your way? 反正你都要拿官阶压我 让我听你的命令
[10:31] Whoa, I-I didn’t pull rank– 慢着 我可没拿官阶压你
[10:35] I’ve worked under a lot of chiefs and officers, 我在很多队长和管理人员手下干过
[10:37] and I’ve never seen a good leader ignore an expert opinion 从来没遇见过哪个会故意无视专业意见
[10:40] just because he could. 只因为他有这个权力
[10:41] Severide, I wasn’t looking for an assessment 西弗莱德 我没有请你来评估
[10:44] of my leadership abilities. 我的领导水平
[10:45] I just came to tell you about the victim. 我只是来跟你通报下伤员情况
[10:50] Fair enough. 那好
[10:51] Thanks for the update. 多谢告知
[11:10] We have a problem. 我们有问题了
[11:12] What is it? 怎么了
[11:13] Nothing life or death, 没什么大不了的
[11:14] just I had a little friction with Severide 就是我和西弗莱德发生了一点小摩擦
[11:17] on our last call. 就上一个任务的时候
[11:19] I’ll spare you the details. Suffice it to say, 我会给你详细报告 但我得说
[11:21] he didn’t want to follow my command. 是他不听我的命令
[11:24] Now I get it. He had his opinion 我明白 他对救援
[11:25] about the rescue, as he should, 有自己的看法
[11:28] but he put me in a position 但他让我
[11:29] where I had to issue a direct order. 不得不直接命令他才行
[11:31] And now he’s all bent out of shape. 现在他还大发雷霆
[11:35] You need to talk to him, Chief. 你得和他谈谈 队长
[11:37] – Me? – Yeah, I already tried, -我 -对 我已经试过了
[11:39] but you know, we were friends, and… 但你知道 我们以前是朋友…
[11:43] I think it’s hard for him to accept the new dynamic. 我觉得他挺难接受新的动态的
[11:46] I thought you said “We” had a problem, Captain. 你刚刚好像说”我们”有麻烦了 队长
[11:49] Well, it’s my problem, Chief, but– 是我的麻烦 队长 但…
[11:51] Then you should deal with it. 那就该由你去解决
[11:52] Otherwise, you make it my problem, 要不然就成了我的麻烦了
[11:54] and you might not like my solution. 而且你可能不会喜欢我的解决方式
[11:58] I can’t have discord in my command structure. 我不能容忍我手下有不和的情况
[12:01] That’s a untenable situation. 坚决不能容忍
[12:17] Stokes basket was a good idea. 救生吊篮是个好主意
[12:20] Yeah, I thought so. 我也觉得
[12:21] Why did Casey have to overrule you on that? 为什么凯西要否决这个提议
[12:24] Couldn’t tell you. 我也不知道
[12:28] I mean, you know I love Casey. 我是喜欢凯西
[12:31] But he ought to have more respect for Rescue Squad. 但他应该尊重救援队
[12:34] All our know-how. The extra training we do. 尊重我们的救援技术 我们的额外训练
[12:36] You gonna finish that compartment 你什么时候才能整理好啊
[12:37] anytime today, Cruz? 克鲁兹
[12:45] Meaning what? 什么意思
[12:48] Maybe she took it. 也许是她拿的
[12:52] I mean, she got in trouble for stealing at her old job. 她以前工作就因为偷窃惹了麻烦
[12:54] She did not. 她没有
[12:59] Look, if you’re talking about Hope, 听着 如果你说的是霍普
[13:01] she would never do that. 她从没做过
[13:02] You know that thing in Fowlerton 你知道在福勒顿的事
[13:03] was just her crazy boss making stuff up. 只是她的疯子老板编的
[13:05] I know that’s what she says. 那是她的说法
[13:07] Hope can’t steal your check. 霍普不可能偷你的支票
[13:09] Accounting already stopped payment on it. 会计已经冻结了
[13:10] I don’t know what she’s up to. 我不知道她想干什么
[13:11] The whole thing is weird. 整件事都很奇怪
[13:13] I have never had an issue with payroll ever. 我的工资单从来没出过问题
[13:15] Have you guys? 你们出过吗
[13:17] No. 没有
[13:18] No, but that’s– 没有 但那…
[13:19] Seems to me that she is either messing with me, 我认为她不是在跟我作对
[13:23] or she’s incompetent. 就是她无能
[13:24] And neither one of those things are good. 而这两者都不怎么样
[13:26] Or accounting made a mistake. 或者是会计出错了
[13:28] And she’s bending over backwards trying to help you. 而她还回头去帮你咨询了
[13:31] It’s funny that your problems with Hope started 有意思的是 你和霍普不对付
[13:33] right after she slept with Severide. 就是在西弗莱德和她睡了之后
[13:40] My… 我…
[13:42] my problem is that money is tight. 我的问题是我手头紧
[13:45] And I’m gonna miss a car payment 因为她的失误
[13:47] because of her screw-up! 我这个月的车贷就还不上了
[13:48] Guys, come on. 你们好了
[13:52] Oh, good. You’re here. 太好了 你在这儿
[13:53] I just talked to Yvonne in payroll, 我和伊冯说了工资的事
[13:55] and they’re gonna cut you a new check, 他们会给你重开支票
[13:57] but they say it’s gonna take like two weeks to process. 但他们说需要两周时间
[13:59] I told them they had to do better than that, 我告诉他们要更快
[14:01] and I will make sure that they do. 我会催他们的
[14:05] I just wanted to keep you updated. 就过来和你说一声
[14:08] Good. 好的
[14:11] Thanks, Hope. 谢谢 霍普
[14:15] No problem. 不客气
[14:19] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[14:23] Don’t put Brett in the middle of this. 别让布莱特难做人
[14:27] Brett did that. Not me. 那是布莱特找事 不是我
[14:30] I’m not the bad guy here. 我不是坏人
[14:41] Are we sure this is a good idea? 确定这是个好主意吗
[14:43] It’s fine. 没事的
[14:45] The Rescue Pal is on duty. 救援小能手马上就来
[14:55] Firehouse burns down. Film at 11:00. 11点新闻 消防队烧毁
[15:00] Otis! 奥蒂斯
[15:01] I got it, I got it. 我行的 我行的
[15:04] And the robot rebellion has begun. 机器人叛乱开始了
[15:10] Oh…okay. Okay. 好吧 好
[15:13] Go. 去
[15:18] Not a problem. Not a problem. 没问题的 没问题
[15:19] Not a problem. I got this. 没事 我行的
[15:21] Yeah. 是啊
[15:23] Okay. 好了
[15:35] Ambulance 61. Person in Distress. 61号救护车 人员遇险
[15:38] Halsted and West Washington. 霍斯特德与西华盛顿街交叉口
[15:43] Looks like a good time to get out of here. 真是逃命的好时候
[15:57] She’s over here. Let me show you. 她在那里 我带你们过去
[16:00] Excuse me. 借过
[16:03] I brought her a chair because she wasn’t feeling good. 她感觉不舒服 我给她拿了把椅子
[16:05] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢你
[16:12] Her pulse is tacky. About 110. 脉搏散乱 大约每分钟110
[16:14] She was in the aisle complaining of lightheadedness 我发现她时 她在这个通道里
[16:16] when I found her. She’s about eight months along. 说自己头晕 怀孕约八个月
[16:19] I’m a doctor. 我是医生
[16:20] Oh, great. We got it from here. 很好 剩下交给我们吧
[16:22] – Thank you. – Okay, I’m Pete Calhoun. -谢谢你了 -好 我叫皮特·卡尔霍恩
[16:24] Let me know if you need anything. 如果有需要可以喊我
[16:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:26] Hi, I’m Gabby. What’s your name? 你好 我是加比 你叫什么名字
[16:28] I’m Deborah. 黛博拉
[16:30] I’m fine, really. I’m just a little bit dizzy. 我没事 真的 就是有点头晕
[16:33] Check her blood pressure? 量一下她的血压吧
[16:35] Lucky we got a doctor here. 幸好有位医生在
[16:37] Did the dizziness come on suddenly, or…? 你是突然有头晕的感觉 还是…
[16:40] I guess, I… yeah, I think. 我猜是吧 是的
[16:46] Deborah, do you know where you are? 黛博拉 你知道你在哪里吗
[16:48] I…I… 我…
[16:51] Deborah? 黛博拉
[16:51] Oh, her blood pressure’s really high: 190/108. 她的血压很高 190/108
[17:04] She’s eclamptic. 子痫发作
[17:05] We need to stop her seizures and get her to Med fast. 我们必须尽快阻止抽搐 送她去芝加哥医院
[17:07] She needs to deliver. 她需要尽快生产
[17:08] Careful. No stimulation. 当心 不能刺激到她
[17:09] You need to administer magnesium sulfate for the seizures. 你们得给予硫酸镁缓解抽搐
[17:11] Yeah, they took that off our rigs a long time ago. 我们早就不用那个了
[17:14] All right. 好
[17:32] Pushing two milligrams of Versed. 注射两毫克咪达唑仑
[17:33] – I can help hold her. – Sir, we need you to back off. -我可以帮你托着她 -先生 请退后
[17:45] Pushing two more milligrams. 再次注射两毫克
[17:57] Okay, let’s get her out of here. 好 我们把她抬出去
[17:58] Yep. 好
[18:05] Get her on a cardiac monitor. 记得给她连上心脏监视器
[18:08] We know. 我们知道
[18:12] Thanks for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[18:13] Yeah, of course. I hope she’s okay. 不客气 但愿她没事
[18:25] Hey, Cruz. Severide come in yet? 克鲁兹 西弗莱德来了吗
[18:29] Yeah, he took off right from the apparatus floor. 是 他直接从车库走了
[18:31] He didn’t even change? 连衣服也没换吗
[18:47] You get an update on your pregnant victim? 你那个怀孕伤员有新消息吗
[18:50] Yeah, yeah, they did a C-section at the hospital, 是 医院给她做了剖腹产
[18:52] and both the mom and baby are stable. 母亲和孩子状况都稳定
[18:54] Nice going. 不错嘛
[18:57] You, uh…where’s Brett? Did she cut out early? 布莱特人呢 先走了吗
[19:01] Yeah. She was vague about why. 是 她说得含含糊糊的
[19:02] I think something’s going on. 我觉得是有什么事
[19:04] Or she wanted to avoid walking out with me. 也许她是不想跟我一起出去
[19:06] There must be some way to expedite that check. 肯定有办法加快拿到支票吧
[19:08] Let me talk to your supervisor. 麻烦叫一下你们领导
[19:13] If and when Hope actually gets me my check, 等霍普什么时候把我的支票给我
[19:15] I will apologize to Brett. 我就跟布莱特道歉
[19:17] But she should apologize for that Severide comment. 但她应该先为之前说西弗莱德那话道歉
[19:21] I was kind of proud of her for that one. 可我觉得她说得挺对的
[19:25] Yeah, me too. 其实我也是
[19:26] Herrmann, did you see this? 赫尔曼 你看看他
[19:35] What the hell’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[19:36] I got to lock up the robot. 我得把机器人锁起来
[19:37] I can’t risk the other shifts mishandling it. 不然其他排班的人可能会弄坏
[19:39] So you’re putting it in our food locker? 你要把它放进食品柜吗
[19:41] You got a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗
[19:42] Yeah, don’t put it in our food locker. 有啊 别放进食品柜
[19:44] You can’t leave this stuff out, Otis. 这些吃的不能放在外面 奥蒂斯
[19:46] Those guys on third shift are like raccoons. 第三排班的那帮人就跟浣熊一样
[19:49] They’ll eat all our Dum-Dums. 他们会把咱们的零食洗劫一空
[19:51] Guys, this machine cost 9 million Yan. 兄弟们 这机器花了900万日元
[19:54] And I’m the one that’s responsible for it. 而且由我负责
[19:59] Hey, Captain, Otis is trying to turn our food locker 队长 奥蒂斯要把我们的食品柜
[20:02] into a doggie crate for his stupid robot. 改成装破机器人的狗窝
[20:05] Figure it out. 自己解决
[20:17] There. I figured it out. 看 我解决了
[20:40] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[20:41] I’m just glad that you showed up. 你能来我就很开心了
[20:46] Okay. 好
[20:46] I was worried that the stalker-ish way 我还担心从芝加哥消防局查你号码
[20:49] I tracked down your number at the CFD 这种跟踪狂式的做法
[20:50] might’ve sent you running. 可能把你吓跑了
[20:52] Oh, it still might. 我还可能会跑
[20:54] I just figured I’d get a nice meal out of you first. 不过我觉得可以先吃你一顿再说
[20:57] Smart woman. 聪明
[21:01] You were really impressive treating that victim on scene. 你今天救那位伤者的做法非常好
[21:04] Oh, thanks. 谢谢
[21:07] – So how long have you- – What kind of doctor– -你当消防… -你是哪科医生…
[21:13] How about I order us some wine? 不如我叫点红酒吧
[21:16] Smart man. 聪明
[21:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:29] Here’s the thing. 是这样
[21:32] You and I have been working together a long time. 我们已经一起配合很久了
[21:34] And developed a certain dynamic. 也定下了一种相处模式
[21:36] But just because the dynamic has changed– 即便这种模式发生了变化…
[21:38] My plan was better. 我的计划更好
[21:41] Can I just finish? 能让我说完吗
[21:42] I know the kid was bleeding out. 我知道那个小孩失血过多
[21:43] The Stokes basket, it wouldn’t have taken that much longer, 救生吊篮用不了太多时间
[21:45] and we could’ve kept him stable. 我们可以稳住他
[21:48] Here’s a similar rescue. 有一次类似情况
[21:49] Utility worker gets his arm snagged up on a telephone pole. 杂工胳膊被卡在了电话亭里
[21:52] That’s where I got my idea. 我就是从这里得到的启发
[21:53] Severide, are we talking about 西弗莱德 我们这样谈
[21:55] the best way to handle a call, or are you just miffed 是在说最佳救助方法 还是因为
[21:57] because I got my captain’s bugles before you? 我比你先升职所以你心里不爽
[22:02] The victim’s gonna lose his leg. 受害者的腿要保不住了
[22:05] – What? – I talked to Maggie over at Med. -什么 -我跟医院的麦基聊了
[22:07] The femoral artery, it’s ruined. 他的股动脉已经坏死
[22:08] The nerve damage is too great. 神经损伤太严重
[22:10] They’re gonna amputate first thing in the morning. 他们明天一大早就做截肢手术
[22:13] And your plan could’ve saved his leg? 那你的计划就能保住他的腿吗
[22:16] – You know that for a fact? – Casey, it was a better plan. -你能保证这一点吗 -凯西 我的计划更好
[22:18] You have no idea if it would’ve made a difference. 你不知道换个做法是否会不一样
[22:21] Come on. Nobody can know that. 对吧 谁都不知道
[22:23] Okay. 好吧
[22:26] Should’ve kept him stable. 应该先稳住他的
[22:49] I’m not really a kissing-onthe-first-date kind of girl. 其实我不是那种初次约会就接吻的女孩
[22:53] Oh, okay. I respect that. 好 我尊重这一点
[22:57] But the thing at the ambulance 不过你在救护车旁
[22:59] when you smiled at me, that was kind of a first date. 冲我笑那次 那就算初次约会了
[23:03] Oh, so this would be like our second date. 所以这就是我们第二次约会
[23:05] – Right. Right. – Oh, I respect that even more. -对 -我更尊重这一点
[23:07] You’re very respectful. 你很懂尊重啊
[23:12] Which is a good reason for you to invite me up to your apartment. 所以你才该邀请我去你家
[23:18] I have two roommates who are man-children. 我有两个不成熟的室友
[23:21] I can handle that. 我能应付
[23:31] That’s the hospital. One second. 医院来电 等我一下
[23:39] Okay, yeah, yeah. Be right there. 好好 马上过去
[23:42] I am so sorry. This is a patient emergency. 我很抱歉 我有急诊病人
[23:45] I have to go deal with this. 我得马上去处理
[23:47] But I had a really good time tonight. 但我今晚过得很愉快
[23:48] Can we do this again soon? Like imminently? 我们能再约一次吗 尽快再约
[23:52] I’d like that. 好的
[23:57] Okay. Bye. 好 再见
[23:58] Bye. 再见
[24:12] New IPA from Printer’s Row. 酒店买来的新麦芽酒
[24:18] And the Blackhawks game is on. 电视正在播黑鹰队的比赛
[24:22] You just solved all our problems. 你刚解决了我们所有的烦恼
[24:30] I got into this thing with Brett at work today, and– 我今天上班时和布莱特发生不快…
[24:36] What? 怎么了
[24:36] How about no firehouse talk? 不如别谈消防局的事了
[24:39] Yeah, I like it. 好 我同意
[24:41] You gotta keep work and personal life separate. 我们该把工作和私生活分开
[24:44] It’s the only way to go. 只有这样才行
[24:46] It’s the only way. 只有这样才行
[24:56] So what happens if I don’t pay rent this month? 如果我这个月不交租会怎样
[25:09] You keep plying me with beer and hockey, 你只要让我有酒喝 有球赛看
[25:11] you can stay as long as you want. 你想待多久都可以
[25:19] You’re a good friend. 你这个朋友够义气
[25:30] All those years I supervised 200 men in that office, 这么多年 我曾在那里管理过两百人
[25:33] and now I’m answering to a kid half my age. 现在要听命于一个我一半年纪的小伙子
[25:37] I gotta tell you the truth, baby. 我得跟你说实话 亲爱的
[25:39] I couldn’t be happier. 我开心死了
[25:40] Aww, I’m glad the job’s working out. 我很高兴你工作顺利
[25:42] Ah. Enough about the office. 不聊工作上的事了
[25:43] Now how you doing? Things are going well, huh? 你怎么样 一切还顺利吧
[25:46] And Matt, first with that medal, 马特 先是奖章
[25:48] and now with the promotion, it’s like– 现在又升职了…
[25:51] Things are good. I mean this captain thing is– 一切都顺利 升为队长…
[25:54] It’s been an adjustment, 他还在适应
[25:56] but, you know, I think it’s good for him. 但我觉得这对他来说是好事
[25:58] There he is now. Senor Capitan. 他来了 队长先生
[26:01] Hey, baby. 亲爱的
[26:02] – Ramon. – You find Severide? -拉蒙 -找到西弗莱德了吗
[26:05] I found him. 找到他了
[26:07] He thought I needed a lecture on how to be a firefighter. 他觉得我要学一下怎么当消防员
[26:11] Guy’s got a serious chip on his shoulder about my new rank. 他对我升职一事超级不满
[26:15] Well, you know how he’s not afraid to buck authority. 你知道他不怕和上级叫板
[26:17] And now you’re the authority. 而你现在就是上级了
[26:18] Oh. Great. And if he keeps it up, 很好 如果他继续这样
[26:20] Boden decides the situation is untenable, 博登决定一山不容二虎
[26:23] maybe one of us has to go. 也许我们其中一个得走人
[26:24] Is it untenable? 是水火不容吗
[26:27] It seems like Severide just had a strong opinion about the rescue. 感觉西弗莱德就是对救援一事有自己的看法
[26:30] Yeah, so did I. 我也是啊
[26:33] What, you think he was right? 怎么 你觉得他是对的吗
[26:35] – No. – Matthew, I don’t think that’s what she’s saying at all. -不 -马修 她并不是这个意思
[26:38] Oh, here we go. 又来了
[26:39] – I just think that maybe– – Here’s the thing, Ramon. -我就是觉得… -是这样 拉蒙
[26:41] For months we had to listen to what you think. 这么多个月 我们都得听你的想法
[26:43] – We’re over it. – Matt! -我们不想听了 -马特
[26:52] Uh…this was obviously the wrong time for a visit. 显然我来得不是时候
[26:55] – Dad. – No, that’s okay, Gabby. -爸 -不 没事 加比
[26:57] I’ll call in the morning, baby. 我明早打给你 亲爱的
[27:03] What is wrong with you? He’s not the enemy, Matt. 你怎么回事 他又不是你的仇人 马特
[27:05] And neither am I! 我也不是
[27:08] So everyone else is right, and I’m wrong. 所以大家都是对的 只有我错了
[27:10] Got it. 懂了
[27:21] And I didn’t say anything to you 我没跟你说是因为
[27:22] since I know how you feel about doctors, 我知道你对医生的印象
[27:24] but it was actually a lot of fun. 但其实特别有意思
[27:26] He’s really sweet, and funny, and smart. 他真的很好 很风趣 也很聪明
[27:30] He’s already called and texted a bunch of times, 他已经给我打过很多次电话 发过很多次短信了
[27:32] which I love. 我喜欢主动的男人
[27:34] We’re getting together again next week. 我们约好下周再见面
[27:39] Are you mad at me? I should’ve told you– 你生我气了吗 我应该告诉你的
[27:40] No, no, not at all. 没有 没有 一点都没
[27:41] It’s just, Casey and I really went at it last night. 只是 我和凯西昨晚吵了一架
[27:45] Oh, I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[27:46] I think this whole captain thing has him stressed out. 我觉得当队长这件事让他压力很大
[27:49] Well, it’s a lot of responsibility. 要承担很多的责任
[27:50] Maybe he just needs some time to adjust to it. 也许他只是需要点时间来适应
[27:53] I hope so. 希望如此
[27:55] Oh, my God! 天啊
[27:56] No! No! 不 不
[27:59] What’s the matter, Otis? 怎么了 奥蒂斯
[28:00] Somebody tampered with the robot. 有人破坏了机器人
[28:03] They vandalized it! 他们破坏了它
[28:08] Are those lollipops? 那些是棒棒糖吗
[28:09] Unbelievable! 真是难以置信
[28:11] How did they even do this from outside the cage? 他们是如何在笼子外面做到的
[28:15] Maybe they reached in with like a pipe pole or something. 也许他们把管子之类的东西伸进去了
[28:18] Like building a ship in a bottle. 就像建瓶子里的船那样
[28:20] You almost have to admire their persistence. 不得不钦佩他们的坚持
[28:23] Unless… 除非…
[28:25] they knew the combination. 他们知道密码
[28:27] Otis, if I wanted to mess with your little robot friend, 奥蒂斯 如果我想玩弄你的机器人小伙伴
[28:30] I’d just take a Halligan to it. 用铁铤就行了
[28:47] Excuse me, Chief. 不好意思 队长
[28:49] Yeah? 怎么了
[28:50] I’m sorry to bother you, 很抱歉打扰你
[28:51] but is it all right if I take off for an hour? 但是我可以出去一个小时吗
[28:55] In the middle of a shift? 在工作时间
[28:56] Yes. I… 是的 我…
[28:58] The thing is, accounting won’t return my calls, 主要是会计不回我电话
[29:00] because I’ve sort of been harassing them 因为基德少支票的事
[29:01] about Kidd’s missing checks, so I was just gonna show up 我没少骚扰他们 所以我准备去那
[29:04] and stand there until they cut her a new one. 站在那等他们给她开新的
[29:07] If that’s okay with you. 如果可以的话
[29:09] I do appreciate a healthy dose of tenacity. 我的确很欣赏你这种韧性
[29:13] You got an hour. Get it done. 你有一个小时 搞定它
[29:15] Will do. Thank you, Chief, very much. 我会的 太谢谢你了 队长
[29:18] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[29:23] Three more seconds. 还有3秒
[29:26] And…time. 时间到
[29:27] Line them up according to length. 根据长度把他们排好
[29:35] Who’s up next? 下一个是谁
[29:37] Where’s Otis? 奥蒂斯去哪了
[29:38] On a phone call last I saw. 最后一次见他的时候他在打电话
[29:42] Otis, I hope that was an emergency, 奥蒂斯 希望你是有要紧事
[29:44] because we’re drilling out here. 因为我们正在训练
[29:45] Yeah, it was very important. I did a little sleuthing, 是的 很重要 我查了一下
[29:47] and I’m 98% sure that it was Boswell on third shift. 我有98%确定是值第三班的博斯韦尔干的
[29:50] What was Boswell? 博斯韦尔干了什么
[29:51] He’s the one who vandalized Kyujo. 就是他破坏了我的机器人
[29:57] Otis, pick up the jump rope. 奥蒂斯 捡起跳绳
[30:00] Captain, he got lollipop juice on the motherboard. 队长 他的主板上有棒棒糖汁
[30:02] It could’ve shorted out. 可能会短路的
[30:04] You oversee all three watches. 你是这里的负责人
[30:06] You gotta do something about this. 你得做点什么
[30:08] Done! 好了
[30:11] Here’s what I’m gonna do. 告诉你我准备怎么做
[30:13] Put that thing back in the crate, 把那东西放回置物箱
[30:15] and ship it back to China or wherever the hell it came from. 把它送回中国还是什么别的原产国
[30:19] – What? – Now, Otis! -什么 -现在就去 奥蒂斯
[30:20] Get it done. 完成任务
[30:24] Yes, Captain. 是 队长
[30:29] Again. 再来一次
[30:39] Hey, Casey. You okay? 凯西 你没事吧
[30:43] All right, look. Otis… 好吧 听我说 奥蒂斯…
[30:45] well, he’s an idiot. 他是个白痴
[30:48] But the robot thing, I mean, could be 但是机器人 我是说
[30:51] he just wants to make himself useful, you know? 他只是想帮忙
[30:54] He is useful. He’s a firefighter. 他帮忙了 他是个消防员
[30:56] Yeah, but think about it. 是啊 可是你想想看
[30:59] I mean, he’s been low man on the truck for a long time. 他这么长时间以来一直都在开车
[31:03] You know, maybe he’s just looking for more responsibility. 也许他只是想要承担更多的责任
[31:08] Tell him it’s overrated. 告诉他那没什么好的
[31:16] It’s funny, we never come to Lakeshore anymore. 真有意思 我们好久没有来湖滨医院了
[31:18] Yeah, I wanted to pick up supplies here 是啊 我想来拿点医疗用品
[31:20] ’cause I noticed Med’s been running low on…gauze lately. 因为我发现芝加哥医院的纱布不太够了
[31:24] Huh. I didn’t notice that. 我都没发现
[31:27] Excuse me. 抱歉
[31:28] Do you know if Dr. Pete Calhoun is working today? 请问皮特·卡尔霍恩医生今天来了吗
[31:30] Yeah, sure, I’ll page him. 来了 我帮你们叫他
[31:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:35] Dr. Calhoun, come to the front desk. 卡尔霍恩医生 请到前台来
[31:36] Why didn’t you just say you wanted to swing by 你就不能直接说你是想顺路来
[31:38] and see Dr. Hottie? 看看帅哥医生
[31:39] I wasn’t sure if you’d want to. 我不知道你会不会想来
[31:41] And there really wasn’t much gauze 再说上次我们去芝加哥医院的时候
[31:42] at Med last time we were there, so– 也确实没多少纱布了
[31:51] Sylvie, what are you doing here? 希尔薇 你们在这里干什么
[31:54] We were just picking up supplies, 我们来拿点医疗用品
[31:56] so I figured I’d say hi. 所以就想来打个招呼
[31:57] Dr. Calhoun, it’s your wife. 卡尔霍恩医生 你妻子的电话
[32:00] She says there’s no parking spaces, 她说外面没有地方停车
[32:01] so she’s waiting out front for you. 所以她在门口等你
[32:05] Your wife? 你妻子
[32:06] I’ll call you later and explain, okay? 我晚点给你打电话解释 好吗
[32:08] No. Not okay. 不好
[32:10] – Sylvie– – What is wrong with you? -希尔薇 -你搞什么
[32:11] Hey, come on, let’s get the hell out of here. 别这样 我们离开这里吧
[32:19] How could I be so wrong about that guy? 我怎么会看错那个男人
[32:21] Ugh, I’m sorry. He’s a fool. 别难过了 他就是个傻子
[32:24] It never even occurred to me that he might be married. 我都没想过他可能已经结婚了
[32:29] I’m the fool. 我才是傻子
[32:30] No. Hey, no, you are not. 别这样 你不是傻子
[32:33] You just tend to see the best in people, 你只是会把人想得太好
[32:34] and maybe… 也许…
[32:36] sometimes ignore the rest. 有时候会忽略他们的缺点
[32:40] It’s something all your friends know and love about you. 这点你所有的朋友都知道 也都喜欢
[32:48] What? 什么
[32:51] Nothing. 没什么
[32:55] Let’s just go. 我们走吧
[33:13] Stella. 史黛拉
[33:23] How did– 你是怎么…
[33:24] I stood in front of Yvonne’s desk 我站在伊冯的桌子前
[33:26] whining until she got so sick of me 一直抱怨 直到她受不了我
[33:27] that she wrote it out by hand. 所以就手写了这个
[33:29] I’m an impressive whiner. 我发牢骚还是很厉害的
[33:31] I guess you are. 看来是这样啊
[33:35] Thanks, Hope. 谢谢你 霍普
[33:36] No problem. 不客气
[33:40] Gotta hand it to your friend. 你朋友太厉害了
[33:42] She pulled it off. 竟然搞定了
[33:45] I’m glad it worked out. 我很开心一切解决了
[33:51] Wasn’t my best apology. 我这道歉不太行啊
[33:54] Pretty sure that’s not what’s bothering her. 我估计那不是她真正烦心的事
[34:02] If you two are here to gloat, take it somewhere else. 你俩要是来幸灾乐祸的 请到一边去
[34:04] We’re not here to gloat. 我们不是来幸灾乐祸的
[34:05] We’re here to deliver great news. 我们是来告诉你一个好消息
[34:07] Okay. What? 好吧 什么好消息
[34:10] We told Casey he ought to give the robot a second chance. 我们告诉凯西他应该再给机器人一次机会
[34:13] He said you could keep it. 他说你可以把它拿走
[34:16] Seriously? 真的吗
[34:17] Yes, with the caveat that you can’t send it 没错 而且这玩意只要进了火场
[34:20] into a working fire. 就概不退换
[34:22] Well if I can’t deploy it in an actual fire, 如果我不能把它用在真正的火灾中
[34:23] then what use is it? 它还有什么用
[34:24] I could think of plenty of uses for this. 我能想到好多用途
[34:41] So, I get to keep my robot, 所以我能拿走我的机器人
[34:43] and you get to keep disrespecting it? 你可以继续不尊重它
[34:45] Yeah. It’s your devil’s bargain. 没错 这就是魔鬼的交易
[34:47] Besides, you’re better at driving this 再说了 你更擅长开这个
[34:50] than you are at driving that. 而不是那个
[34:54] You think I’m a good driver? 你觉得我是个好司机吗
[34:55] Sure. 当然
[35:00] Everybody does. 大家都这么觉得
[35:17] Hey, guys. 伙计们
[35:18] Can I have a minute with your lieutenant? 我能跟你们的副队说句话吗
[35:21] Uh–yeah. Sure thing, Casey. 好啊 没问题 凯西
[35:23] No worries. 尽管说
[35:33] Here’s your article. 这是你给我的文章
[35:36] I see what you’re talking about. 我明白你的意思了
[35:37] It made a lot of sense to try it that way. 那样做非常有道理
[35:44] You really think it would’ve saved his leg? 你真觉得那样会救下他的腿吗
[35:48] The damage was done long before we got there. 我们到现场前 他的腿早就不行了
[35:54] So here’s the thing, Severide. 是这样 西弗莱德
[35:57] We had a victim bleeding out. 有个伤者失血过多
[35:58] And I had to choose between the fastest rescue, 我必须在最快的救援
[36:01] and the most cautious one. 和最谨慎的救援之间选择
[36:02] I chose speed. 而我选了速度
[36:04] But whatever the outcome, it’s on my shoulders. 但不管结果是什么 都是我的责任
[36:08] I can’t have you bucking the chain of command, 你不能违抗命令
[36:10] whether or not you think you know better. 不管你是不是更清楚状况
[36:13] I don’t expect you to be thrilled by my rank. 我不指望你为我升职高兴
[36:17] But you need to respect it. 但你需要尊重我
[36:21] You’re right. 你说得对
[36:23] 100%. 完全对
[36:36] I guess I can’t blame him. 我也不能怪他
[36:39] Not sure how well I’d take it 我不知道换做我
[36:40] if the shoe was on the other foot, 而西弗莱德命令我怎么做时
[36:42] and Severide was telling me what to do. 我能不能平心静气地接受
[36:44] But you ironed it all out? 你全都解决好了
[36:45] The work part of it, at least. 至少是部分吧
[36:49] Might be a while before we take any fishing trips together. 我们要再一起去钓鱼 可能要过段时间了
[36:54] How do you find a balance between being a leader 你是怎么在朋友和领导之间
[36:57] and being a friend? 找到平衡的
[37:01] You notice I don’t have a lot of friends. 你知道 我朋友不多
[37:07] You notice… 你知道
[37:10] I am on my third marriage. 这是我第三次婚姻了
[37:21] Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Casey. 位高心不宁 凯西
[37:26] The life of a leader is… 领导的生活
[37:31] it’s a minefield. 就是个雷区
[37:39] When you figure out how to navigate it, you let me know. 等你想明白怎么平衡了 记得告诉我
[37:58] Leaving without me? 你不叫我就走
[38:00] I saw you with Boden. 我看到你跟博登在说话
[38:01] Figured you had captain stuff to deal with. 想着你们可能有工作上的事要聊
[38:03] Paperwork and all that. 文书之类的
[38:04] Paperwork can wait. 文书可以等等
[38:06] I thought we could grab some breakfast at Yolk. 我想跟你一起去蛋黄餐厅吃早餐
[38:08] – Yolk, huh? – Yeah, why not? -蛋黄餐厅 -是 去吗
[38:10] Maybe even invite your dad. 也可以叫上你爸爸
[38:14] Or maybe just the two of us? 或者就我们两个人
[38:17] Yeah. That’s better. 好 这样更好
[38:20] Yeah. It is. 没错
[38:30] Stella seemed pretty happy about the check, huh? 史黛拉好像对收到支票很开心
[38:32] Yeah, that worked out really well for you. 对 你这招确实管用
[38:36] For me? 我这招
[38:37] Yeah, I mean, you got to save the day for the one person 对 毕竟你得在对你有意见的人面前
[38:40] that, like you said, had a problem with you. 好好表现一番
[38:45] I would’ve done that for anyone. 我会为任何人那么做
[38:47] I’m just glad it turned out okay. 我很高兴事情最后解决了
[38:50] Me too. 我也是
[38:52] Because I would really hate to think that you would mess 因为我真的不想把你想成
[38:55] with any of my friends here 为了凸显自己
[38:56] just to make yourself look better. 而搞我这里朋友的人
[38:59] Sylvie, of course not. 希尔薇 我当然不会那样
[39:01] You know I’m not like that. 你知道我不是那种人
[39:07] I would never do that to you. 我绝不会那么对你
[39:10] Or any of the people at 51, because I love it here. 或者51大队的任何人 因为我爱这里
[39:15] So do I. 我也是
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme