Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Welcome to the Firehouse 51 family, Hope Jacquinot. 霍普·夏克诺加入51消防局的大家庭
[00:09] – What’s going on? – I was hoping -怎么回事 -我希望
[00:11] that you’d be happy. 你会高兴
[00:12] I just got a call from Fowlerton. 我刚接到富勒顿的电话
[00:14] Did you know that your friend Hope 你知道你朋友霍普
[00:16] stole ten grand from her last boss? 偷了上一个老板一万块吗
[00:21] That rope rescue was like nothing I’ve ever seen, 我从没见过这样的绳索救援
[00:23] which is why I’ve recommended you for a meritorious promotion. 所以我才推荐你升职
[00:26] Congratulations, Captain Casey. 恭喜你 凯西队长
[00:31] 400. Replica. 400 赝品
[00:32] Eh, you’re better off picking up at Navy Pier for pocket change. 你最好去海军码头拿零钱
[00:35] Okay? Heh, yeah, you’re very welcome. 好吗 不客气
[00:38] Uh, hi. I’m Gabriela Dawson. 你好 我是加布里埃拉·道森
[00:40] I called the other day. I’m with the fire department. 之前打过电话来 我是消防局的
[00:42] Gabriela Dawson. 加布里埃拉·道森
[00:44] If you don’t mind me saying, 斗胆说一句
[00:46] this one took some shoe leather. 这玩意可花了不少鞋油
[00:49] I hope it wasn’t too much trouble. 希望没有太麻烦你
[00:51] Are you kidding? It’s just the kind of 开什么玩笑 我就喜欢
[00:52] challenge I live for. 这种挑战
[00:57] It’s perfect. 太完美了
[00:59] A gift? 是礼物吗
[01:01] Uh, for my husband. 给我丈夫的
[01:03] Today’s a big day for him. 今天对他来说很重要
[01:05] I wanna make sure it’s one he’ll remember. 我想让他能记住这一刻
[01:13] What’s up, lady? 怎么了 姐们儿
[01:15] Are you in trouble? 你惹了什么麻烦吗
[01:17] Something to do with stealing, like, $10,000? 比如说偷了一万什么的
[01:23] Did my old boss call you? 我原来的上司打电话给你了吗
[01:24] Yeah, he talked to Connie. 嗯 他找了康妮
[01:28] The two of us had an affair. 我们俩有过一段私情
[01:31] I don’t know why I did it. 我不知道我当初是为什么
[01:33] I didn’t realize it when we started, 刚开始的时候我根本不知道
[01:34] but he was in this mid-life meltdown, 但他碰上中年危机
[01:36] into all sorts of trouble, 遇上了各种麻烦
[01:37] and when his wife found out, he freaked. 他的妻子发现后 他吓坏了
[01:39] He tried to blame me for everything. 他想把一切都怪到我头上
[01:40] I mean, obviously, I didn’t steal any money. 我显然什么都没偷
[01:43] ‘Cause he would’ve called the police. 不然他早就叫警察了
[01:46] You know Fowlerton. 你也知道福勒顿是个小地方
[01:47] Once the hens start clucking, facts don’t matter. 一旦谣言传开 真相是什么就不重要了
[01:51] I–I didn’t realize. 我没想到
[01:53] I’m so sorry. Does this screw you up? 对不起 给你惹麻烦了吗
[01:56] No, it’s just– it’s awkward. 没有 只是…有点尴尬
[01:59] I’ll talk to Connie right now and quit. 我马上去找康妮并辞职
[02:01] No, no. Hope, don’t. 不 不 霍普 别
[02:03] I–I came to Chicago running away from a bad situation. 我当初来芝加哥也是为了逃避糟糕的现况
[02:05] I–I get it. 我懂
[02:07] I just wish you had said something sooner. 我只是希望你能早点告诉我
[02:10] Yeah. 是啊
[02:11] I’ll talk to Connie. 我会和康妮说的
[02:13] Just hang tight. 别丧气
[02:17] Thanks. You’re the best, Sylvie. 谢谢 你最好了 希尔薇
[02:21] I didn’t realize you were taking the morning off. 我都不知道你早班请假了
[02:22] Yeah, I had to run a few errands 是的 升职典礼之前
[02:23] before the promotion ceremony. 我得去买点东西
[02:25] I’m at the supermarket shopping for the party. 我正在超市为派对买东西
[02:28] What’s your ETA? Ceremony’s at 2:00. 你什么时候回来 典礼两点开始
[02:31] I’ll be there an hour before. 我会提前一小时回来
[02:32] – I promise. – Okay. -我保证 -好
[02:41] Hey, babe. I gotta call you back, okay? Love you. 宝贝 我等下给你回电 爱你
[02:43] All right. Bye. 好的 再见
[02:54] What’s up, hon? 怎么了 美女
[02:56] I’m a firefighter. Gabriela Dawson, Firehouse 51. 我是51队的消防员 加布里埃拉·道森
[02:59] – And? – And your construction -然后呢 -然后你们的施工
[03:01] is causing collateral damage in the garage. 对车库造成了联带伤害
[03:03] I’m sorry, what are you saying? 不好意思 你说什么
[03:05] You’ve got crumbling concrete. 混凝土都被震散了
[03:06] You can’t keep the place open to the public. 必须封锁这片区域再施工
[03:08] How ’bout this? 这样吧
[03:09] How ’bout you let me do my job 不如你别多管闲事
[03:11] and if my toaster catches fire, I’ll give you a call. 如果我的面包机着火了 我会打给你
[03:15] Hey, stop, stop. Sorry, garage is closed. 停车 停车 不好意思 车库封锁了
[03:17] What the hell do you think you’re doing, lady? 你以为你在干什么 小姐
[03:19] It’s a hazard. 这太冒险了
[03:24] Hey, lady! 小姐
[03:25] You guys gotta leave, the structure’s not safe. 你们快点离开 这座建筑物不安全
[03:28] Everyone out of the garage. 所有人离开车库
[03:30] Get security. 去找保安
[03:31] Tell him there’s some crazy chick 告诉他有个疯女人
[03:32] yelling at people, down at the lower level. 冲人们喊叫 在地下
[03:36] Anybody down here? 下面有人吗
[03:42] It’s coming down! 要塌了
[04:34] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[04:39] It’s okay. Breathe. I got you. 没事 深呼吸 有我在
[04:41] I got you. Can you hear me? 有我在 你能听见吗
[04:44] Blink once for yes. 如果能 就眨一下眼
[04:47] Okay. We need to get you some help. 好 我们需要找人来帮你
[04:50] Where’s your radio? 你的对讲机呢
[05:11] Try not to move. 尽量别动
[05:15] Hey! Someone injured? 有人受伤了吗
[05:17] Yeah, head trauma. 是的 头部创伤
[05:18] Compound cranial fracture. 复合颅骨骨折
[05:19] Okay, okay, just stay here. 好 待在这里
[05:22] You a nurse? 你是护士吗
[05:24] Firefighter-paramedic. 消防员医护人员
[05:25] – Gabby Dawson. – Will Tucker. -加比·道森 -威尔·塔科
[05:26] Staff sergeant, U.S. Army. 美国军队参谋军士
[05:28] I got some basic life support training. 我受过基本的维持生命培训
[05:29] Anything I can do to help? 有什么能帮忙的吗
[05:30] Try to keep his head in one piece until help arrives. 尽量让他的头不散架 等医护人员过来
[05:33] Like this? 这样吗
[05:35] Perfect. Have you seen head wounds in the field? 很好 你在战场上见过头部创伤吗
[05:38] No, ma’am. 没有 女士
[05:39] Been stateside my whole career. 我一直在美国境内
[05:41] Hey, what’s your name? 你叫什么
[05:42] Gil…Scanlon. I just started as a teller. 吉尔·斯坎伦 我刚开始当出纳员
[05:45] I need your coat and tie. 我需要你的西装和领带
[05:47] Right–right. Oh–oh, yeah, sure. 好 没问题
[05:53] Here. 给
[06:01] Gil, you should go. 吉尔 你该走了
[06:03] Get out while you still can. 趁还有机会 赶紧离开
[06:04] Ramp’s caved in. Stairs are blocked. 坡道凹陷了 楼梯堵住了
[06:07] There’s an elevator, but it’s shot, too. 有部电梯 但是也坏了
[06:08] And there’s no cell service down here. 下面没有手机信号
[06:15] What’s happening? What do you need? 怎么了 你需要什么
[06:19] Tools I don’t have. 我没有的工具
[06:21] He needs to be intubated. 他需要插管
[06:23] Nothing else I can do. 我无能为力了
[06:31] Damn it. 该死
[06:33] – We lost him. – Oh, my God. -他过世了 -天啊
[06:35] We’re gonna die down here. 我们要死在下面了
[06:42] Decide fire fighting was too much work for you? 觉得当消防员对你来说太累了吗
[06:44] Please. Ambo gets more calls in a shift 拜托 救护员上一次班出动的次数
[06:46] than squad does in a week. 比救援队一周还要多
[06:48] Just covering for Dawson while she’s out running an errand. 我是在替道森当班 她出去办事了
[06:52] That’s a good look on you. 你这样真好看
[06:54] Go read your paper. 去看你的报纸
[06:57] Get out of here. 走开吧
[06:58] Are you ready for this? 你准备好了吗
[07:00] – Born ready. – I am psyched. -生来就准备好了 -我好激动
[07:02] Dawson’s always raved, said you were a superstar medic. 道森总是夸你 说是你个超级明星医护人员
[07:05] I got some moves. 我有一些手段吧
[07:07] Is there anything I need to know specific to 61? 对于61号救护车 我有什么需要特别了解的
[07:11] Expect a frequent flier named Donnie around noon. 大约在中午 就有个叫唐尼的飞行常客
[07:14] And we always start every shift with Do-Rite Donuts. 我们每次上班时都吃”做对”甜甜圈
[07:17] I was waiting for that second part. 我就是在等第二部分
[07:19] – Yeah. – Hey, Sylvie? -嗯 -希尔薇
[07:23] Hey, Hope. Uh, can you call HQ? 霍普 你能呼叫总部吗
[07:25] Let ’em know we got a few empty o2 bottles here for pickup. 告诉他们我们有一些空的氧气瓶可以搬走
[07:28] Just–Chief doesn’t like them sitting around for too long. 队长不喜欢空氧气瓶一直留在这里
[07:31] Absolutely. I’m on it. 没问题 我这就去
[07:35] What’s she so bubbly about? 她乐什么呢
[07:37] It’s a long story. 说来话长
[07:45] HQ needs these before the ceremony. 总部在仪式前要这些东西
[07:47] It’s in three hours. 三小时后开始
[07:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:52] Big day. 大日子啊
[07:54] I’ve barely had a chance to let it sink in, 我都没机会好好思考
[07:56] all this last minute red tape. 都是最后一刻的繁文缛节
[07:58] Better get used to that… 最好习惯了
[08:00] Sir. 长官
[08:02] Captain. 队长
[08:08] Hey! Hey, get out of there. 走开
[08:09] Get out of there. 走开
[08:11] Hey-Get your hands off me! 别碰我
[08:13] Stay right there. 待在这里
[08:14] – What’s going on? – This one was trying to loot my truck. -怎么了 -他想抢我的面包车
[08:17] – Caught him in the act. – Looting? -被我当场抓住了 -抢
[08:18] I saw the CB radio inside. 我看见了里面的民用对讲机
[08:20] I was trying to call for help. 我只是想叫救援
[08:21] Thug’s just looking for an excuse 这流氓是在找借口
[08:22] to break into my property. 抢劫我的财物
[08:24] Thug? Did you call me a thug? 流氓 你说我是流氓
[08:26] – That’s enough. – Come on, man. -够了 -别这样 哥们
[08:27] She’s not worth it. Dude, 她不值得 哥们
[08:28] don’t get in my face, telling me what’s worth it. 轮不着你告诉我什么值得什么不值得
[08:33] Oh, my God. 天啊
[08:34] Okay. Only a tremor. 没事 只是颤了几下
[08:36] Structure’s still settling after the collapse. 楼体结构坍塌还在稳定中
[08:39] Doesn’t mean we’re safe, though. We need to work together. 并不意味着我们安全了 我们要通力合作
[08:40] She’s right. Could be a while 她说得对 可能还得一段时间
[08:42] before we’re rescued. Can’t start fighting now. 我们才获救 我们不能内斗
[08:45] I’m a firefighter, Gabby Dawson. 我是消防员 加比·道森
[08:47] – CFD’s on its way. – But who knows how long they’ll be? -消防局的人快到了 -谁知道要等多久
[08:50] So we need to be proactive. 所以我们要行动起来
[08:52] Scavenge water, first aid, try and find a way out. 搜索饮水 急救物品 寻找出路
[08:55] – Hey, um… – Brandon. -你是 -布兰登
[08:57] Brandon, why don’t you scout the area? 布兰登 不如你去四周探查一下
[08:59] See if there’s a way out of here we might not have noticed. 看有没有我们没发现的逃生出口
[09:05] Ma’am, ma’am? 女士 女士
[09:06] Do you mind if I give a shot at raising someone 你介不介意我试试你车上的无线电
[09:08] on that radio of yours? 找人来救援
[09:09] Not at all. Name’s Colleen. 尽管用 我是科琳
[09:11] Thanks, Colleen. Meanwhile, you can search cars. 谢谢你科琳 同时你可以搜索这些车辆
[09:13] See if there’s anything we can use. 看有没有什么我们用得上的东西
[09:17] Hey, look. I don’t wanna pick a fight. 我并不是想和你对着干
[09:18] But you should really let me take the lead on this. 但你真的应该让我来主持自救
[09:20] Hey, no ego here. 现在不要管什么资格了
[09:22] I saw an opportunity, took the bull by the horns. 我看见机会就稳住了形势
[09:25] We need you running point on medical. 我们需要你负责医疗工作
[09:28] Cool? 可以吗
[09:30] Good. 很好
[09:35] On the scene of what they’re calling 我们正在现场报道一起
[09:37] a massive structural failure. 大规模建筑坍塌事件
[09:39] No word yet… 目前还没有…
[09:41] How the hell’d that happen? 怎么会发生这种事
[09:43] Heavy load, fresh concrete. 负载过重 又是新拌混凝土
[09:46] Morons. 一群白痴
[09:49] So, feeling ready? 话说 准备好了吗
[09:52] Like rolling a boulder up hill finishing this paperwork, 感觉这些表格怎么都填不完
[09:54] – but I’m almost there. – Good. -但差不多了 -很好
[09:57] ‘Cause there’s something I’d like to do. 因为我有个打算
[09:58] I’m gonna start delegating some duties to you right now. 我想现在开始指派你代理一些事务
[10:01] Help you get acclimated. 帮助你适应岗位
[10:03] Yeah, absolutely, Chief. 当然可以 队长
[10:06] – I’m game. – Excellent. -我没问题 -很好
[10:08] Okay, everybody, listen up. 大家听好了
[10:09] Starting immediately, Captain Casey 从此刻开始 凯西队长
[10:11] will be your go-to for all personnel related issues. 将负责处理有关人事的事务
[10:14] Scheduling, furlough, individual requests from the department… 排班 请假 以及局里的人事调动
[10:20] – He’s your man. – Copy that. -就找他 -收到
[10:24] We’ll talk later. I’ll get you up to speed 我们待会儿谈谈 我给你汇报一下
[10:26] on the latest union moves. 工会的最新动态
[10:27] Hey, uh, Casey, 话说凯西啊
[10:30] you know, that reminds me. 我倒想起来了
[10:31] You wouldn’t happen to know if the department 你知不知道局里面
[10:32] has any restrictions on firefighters 对于消防员报名
[10:34] submitting themselves for, um, medical research? 参加药物试验有什么限制规定
[10:55] You remember me? 你还记得我吗
[10:58] I’m sorry? I don’t–I don’t think so. 什么 我好像不记得了
[11:00] Sure you do. 你当然记得
[11:02] You work at the bank. 你在银行工作
[11:03] Colleen Wilkes. I’ve been trying to refinance my mortgage. 科琳·怀克斯 我一直想办理转按揭贷款
[11:08] I’m sorry, I’m just a teller. 抱歉 我只是个出纳
[11:10] – I don’t know anything about… – Your bosses denied me. -我并不了解… -你上司拒绝了我
[11:14] Said something like, “The bank’s not a charity.” 还说什么 “银行不是做慈善的”
[11:19] It’s funny ’cause after all that, 说来有趣 因为他刚说完
[11:22] here we are together. 你我就一起困在这里了
[11:24] – Level playing field. – Colleen? -公平竞争 -科琳
[11:27] You come across any first aid kits? 你找到什么急救包了吗
[11:30] No. 没有
[11:31] Why don’t you take another look? 不如你再去找找
[11:39] – Breathe slowly, it’s okay. – I know. -深呼吸 没事了 -我知道
[11:41] I’m trying, I just– 我在努力 我只是
[11:43] I just get these panic attacks. 我只是恐慌症发作了
[11:44] Do you have any medication? 你有药物吗
[11:46] Yeah, up at my desk. 有 在办公桌那里
[11:48] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天啊 天啊
[11:54] We are gonna get through this. 我们会出去的
[11:55] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[12:00] I got something! 这边有发现
[12:06] I’m patched into the CFD channel, I think. 我好像连上了芝加哥消防局的频段
[12:08] Bravo side. Assess– B侧 评估…
[12:10] Hello? Hello? Can you read me? 你好 有人听到吗
[12:12] …Secondary collapse. …二次塌方
[12:14] Hello, hello? Does anyone copy? 你好 有人收到吗
[12:16] Companies… Other side– …公司…另一边…
[12:19] They can’t hear you. 他们听不见
[12:22] We’re here! We’re alive! 我们在这 我们还活着
[12:24] They’re not gonna be able to hear you 我们可是在15英尺的水泥底下
[12:25] through 15 feet of concrete. 没人听得见你
[12:26] Everybody be quiet! 所有人都安静
[12:27] …holding for MVU. …等待MVU
[12:29] Imaging. 扫描成像
[12:31] They’re pulling back. 他们在撤退
[12:32] They must’ve determined it was unsafe to dig without imaging. 肯定是决定扫描完后再开始挖掘
[12:34] How long will that take? 那需要多久
[12:36] Minutes? Hours? 几分钟 还是几小时
[12:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:39] Oh, hell– 可恶
[12:44] What is it? 怎么了
[13:03] No, wait, wait, wait! Hold up. 不 等等 等一下
[13:05] The car is holding that pillar up. 那辆车在撑着那根柱子
[13:06] And if it falls, all the pressure will go 如果它倒掉 全部压力就会都
[13:08] to the main support over there. 压在那根主支柱上
[13:11] No way it holds. 它不可能撑得住
[13:12] If we’re not careful, we could bring this entire ceiling down. 如果不小心 我们会弄塌整个天花板
[13:17] – I’ll be careful. – No! -我会小心的 -不
[13:27] You watch these pillars. You see any movement, 你们注意那些支柱 只要它们
[13:29] any shifting at all, you shout. 移动了分毫 就喊出来
[13:30] Okay? 好吗
[13:36] It’s okay, sir. We’re gonna get you out. 没事的 先生 我们会救你出来
[13:39] – We do this slow and steady. – Yeah. -我们慢慢来 -好
[14:03] Okay, on three. Ready? 好 数到3 预备
[14:06] 1 2 3 One, two, three.
[14:10] We got you, we got you. 好了 好了
[14:22] Sir, can you hear me? 先生 你听得见吗
[14:31] Anybody understand him? 有谁懂他的话吗
[14:38] We need to shore that pillar up, like, now. 我们必须马上稳住那根柱子
[14:41] We need lumber, metal rebar, anything we can scavenge. 木材 钢筋 一切能找到的都行
[14:43] We can use seatbelts to tie it together. 然后用安全带把它们捆在一起
[14:46] Or we get proactive. 或者 我们主动出击
[14:48] Dig our way out. 挖条路出去
[14:50] There, where the ramp came down. 从塌下来的斜坡那里
[14:52] Too dangerous. We don’t have the tools or the expertise. 太危险了 我们没工具 也没有专业知识
[14:54] Our digging could actually trigger a collapse. 挖掘可能会引发塌方
[14:59] Let’s take a vote. 我们来投票吧
[15:00] No, this isn’t a democracy. 不 这不是民主选举
[15:02] All in favor of digging our way out. 同意挖条路出去的举手
[15:03] You don’t understand! 你不明白
[15:16] It’s decided. Let’s focus on the main ramp. 决定了 我们专心对付主斜坡
[15:19] Grab all the tools you can find. 拿上你能找到的所有工具
[15:21] Let’s go! 我们走
[15:28] Explain it to me again. 再跟我解释一下
[15:30] It’s real simple. Back in ’09, 很简单的 2009年
[15:32] Volkert on first watch has dental surgery. 值头班的福尔克特要去看牙
[15:34] I step up, fill in. Figure I’m doing a solid. 我心想着做好人 帮他顶了班
[15:36] Does he repay? No. 但他回报我了吗 没有
[15:39] Eight years later, it is a war of attrition. 八年后 这变成了一场消耗战
[15:41] I can’t blink! 我眼都不能眨
[15:43] Mouch, I don’t care who it is. 穆奇 我不管是谁
[15:44] I just need one of you to fill in next Tuesday. 你们俩得出个人值周二的班
[15:46] Hey, real quick, grabbing sandwiches from Lucky’s. You in? 我们要去幸运餐馆吃三明治 你去吗
[15:50] Oh, that’s right. 对了
[15:51] Damn, the Captain’s work never ends, does it? 该死 队长可是大忙人 对吧
[15:54] Hey, keep it up. 继续说吧
[15:55] See how it pans out next time you want furlough approval. 等你下次请假的时候走着瞧
[15:57] Hey, Casey, do you have a moment in private? 凯西 你有时间单独说句话吗
[16:01] Yeah. What is it, Capp? 有 干什么 卡普
[16:03] Not to raise a stink, but if you go by Cap, 我不是找事儿 但你要是也叫”Cap”[音似]
[16:05] it’s gonna be confusion. 容易引起误会
[16:07] You need to emphasize the “Tain”. 你得把”tain”强调出来
[16:08] Cap-tain. 队长
[16:12] All right. Listen up. 好了 大家听着
[16:17] Let’s make something clear. 我们有件事要说清楚
[16:19] Starting tomorrow, 从明天起
[16:21] I am responsible for all three shifts on truck 81, 我会负责81号云梯车的全部三个轮班
[16:24] plus the entire house’s personnel issues. 加上整个消防队的人事问题
[16:27] So please, no more trivial requests, 所以请大家别再拿琐碎小事来找我
[16:30] – and no more surprises. – There he is! -别再给我惊喜了 -找到了
[16:34] Oh, hey! Maxie! 麦克茜你来啦
[16:39] Hey, honey. Actually, might not be the best– 亲爱的 其实 现在时机不太合适…
[16:43] What is this? 什么情况
[16:47] Surprise. 惊喜
[16:48] They’ve been asked to thank someone whose hard work 老师给他们布置的作业是感谢一位
[16:50] and dedication inspires them. 激励过你的敬业者
[16:53] Weird. Didn’t pick his old man. 真奇怪 居然没选他爹
[16:55] To thank you for your service to the city, 为了感谢你对芝加哥做出的贡献
[16:57] we got you a gift. 我们准备了礼物
[16:59] His name is Mr. Sprinkles. 他叫斯宾克先生
[17:01] We think he’d be a very good firefighter mascot. 应该可以成为消防局的吉祥物
[17:16] I just wanna clear the air and say there’s absolutely 我想澄清下事实 最近出现的
[17:18] no truth to this ugly rumor going around about Hope. 关于霍普的丑闻 全部属于谣传
[17:22] – It’s–you haven’t heard? – No. -你没听说吗 -没有
[17:24] But I’m gonna hear about it right now. 不过我很快就要听说了
[17:26] So Hope got into a little bit of trouble back home. 霍普在家那边惹了麻烦
[17:29] Bad relationship, guy accused her of stealing some money. 谈了段失败的恋情 对方指控他偷了钱
[17:31] How much? 多少钱
[17:33] Give or take $10,000. 大概一万吧
[17:35] Hi-a-watha, that’s a felony. 我去 这是重罪啊
[17:38] Well, that’s just it. 就是这样
[17:39] I mean, she never stole anything. 她根本没偷钱
[17:41] She explained it all to me. 她都跟我解释过了
[17:42] It’s just a big nothing. 根本没有的事
[17:44] Small town drama. 小镇子是非多
[17:47] Okay, well, cool, then. 那好吧
[17:52] 97, relocate to the garage collapse, 2800 North Kedzie. 97号到崩塌车库现场 科德兹街北边2800
[17:57] 61 to main, we’re close to the scene. 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 我们在附近
[17:58] – You want us to take it in? – Negative, 61. -需要我们去处理吗 -不用 61号救护车
[18:01] We’ve got what we need. 我们可以处理
[18:02] – Copy. – Shame. -收到 -可惜了
[18:05] That would’ve been a good call. 去的话肯定很有意思
[18:26] – You okay? – Oh, it’s just a headache. -你还好吗 -就是有点头疼
[18:29] Queasy. 有点恶心
[18:38] He keeps repeating that over and over. 他一直在重复说这句话
[18:40] Does it mean anything to you? 你能听懂吗
[18:42] He’s still pretty disoriented. 他可能吓到了吧
[18:44] I’m sure he just wants to get out of here, same as the rest of us. 应该只是想赶紧出去 跟我们一样
[18:46] Watch your foot. 走路看着点
[18:47] – Careful what you’re doing. – You got in my way. -你能不能小心点 -你挡道了
[18:51] – What happened? – I told him -发生什么事了 -我跟他说
[18:52] he needs to be careful about what he’s doing 做事时要小心点
[18:54] but he just yanks things out. 可他总是生拉硬拽
[18:56] This is the thing. They don’t learn. 这就是问题 他们屡教不改
[18:58] All right, let’s simmer down, Colleen. 行了 别激动 科琳
[19:00] Yo, I got a breaking point, okay? 我的忍耐也是有限的 懂吗
[19:02] I’m with you. She’s ignorant, hateful, 我懂你 她很高傲 还很烦人
[19:05] and I can’t wait to get away from her. 我也想赶紧摆脱她
[19:07] But she’s here and we need her just as much as she needs us. 但她在这里 她需要我们 我们也需要她
[19:10] Yeah, sounds nice. 行吧 那就这样
[19:12] But you should know, if it comes down to it 不过我告诉你 如果到了紧要关头
[19:14] and it’s me or her… 是自保还是救她
[19:16] She’s on her own. 我绝对会选择自保
[19:17] Hey, uh, guys? 大家快看
[19:18] He’s moving. Uh, he’s moving. 他要走 他要走了
[19:21] Sir? Hey, sir? 先生 先生
[19:22] Sir, stop! Sir! 等等 先生
[19:23] Oh, no! 不
[19:28] You trying to go up? That it? 你想上去吗 是这样吗
[19:34] What’s that? Long hair? 什么意思 长头发吗
[19:36] A woman? 女人吗
[19:40] There’s a woman stuck on the elevator. 有个女人卡在电梯里了
[19:49] – Watch out. – Get me out of here! -小心 -救我出去
[19:53] Help! 救命
[19:58] Help! 救命
[20:01] – That’s it! – Daddy? -打开了 -爸爸
[20:04] Get me out of here! 救我出去
[20:11] – Daddy. – Marisol. -爸 -玛丽索
[20:16] Marisol? Is that your name? 玛丽索 你叫这个名字吗
[20:19] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[20:20] No, but my chest is pounding. 没有 但是我心跳很快
[20:23] I can’t–I can’t breathe. 我 我无法呼吸
[20:25] – I’m having a heart attack. – No, you’re not. -我心脏病发作了 -不 没有
[20:27] You’re having a panic attack. 你只是恐慌
[20:29] We’re gonna get you out. 我们会救你出去
[20:31] Grab one of the jacks that we found. 拿一个我们找到的千斤顶来
[20:32] – It could pry the doors open. – Yeah. -也许能把门撑开 -好
[20:35] I can’t– 我…
[20:37] I can’t breathe. 我喘不过气了
[20:40] Can you talk to her? 你能跟她聊聊吗
[20:41] Me? Why? 我 为什么
[20:43] Well, you know what she’s going through. 你知道她现在的情况
[20:45] Heart palpitations, shortness of breath. 心悸 呼吸急促
[20:47] Yeah, but I’m not, like, a professional or anything. 是啊 但是我不是什么专业人士
[20:49] You are, in your own experience. 你是的 利用你的经验
[20:51] Tell her how you deal with it. 告诉她你是怎么做的
[20:52] – Yeah– – Try, man. It can’t hurt. -好的 -试试无妨
[20:56] Okay. 好吧
[20:58] Tucker. 塔科
[21:05] Hi, Marisol. I’m Gil. 你好玛丽索 我是吉尔
[21:07] I–I know you’re freaked out. 我知道你吓坏了
[21:09] And that–that’s totally okay. 没关系的
[21:11] I am, too. 我也吓坏了
[21:13] Just tell me, do you feel like you can’t breathe? 告诉我 你是感觉无法呼吸吗
[21:16] Right. You can. 你可以的
[21:18] You just have to take it slow. 你只需要慢慢来
[21:19] Okay? In. 好吗 吸气
[21:22] And out. 呼气
[21:24] And look at your dad. He’s with you. 看看你的父亲 他在陪着你
[21:28] – Good. – You’re doing great, Marisol. -很好 -你做得很好 玛丽索
[21:32] I think that’s as far as we should go. 我觉得只能这样了
[21:34] That’s far enough. Let’s get you out. 已经够了 我们把你救出来
[21:38] We got you, Marisol. Squeeze on out. 交给我们 玛丽索 慢慢出来
[21:40] Okay, slow. Watch your head. 慢慢来 注意头
[21:43] We got you. 好了
[21:53] We’re running out of time. 我们没时间了
[21:55] No way we’re tunneling out. 我们不可能挖出去
[21:56] We need to reinforce that pillar. 我们需要加固那根柱子
[21:58] Or it will break. 否则它会塌的
[22:00] She’s right. 她是对的
[22:02] Let’s get on it. 我们赶快吧
[22:11] Is he doing anything? 它在干什么吗
[22:13] I’m not sure. Probably contemplating 我不知道 可能在思考
[22:15] the futility of his own existence. 它自己的存在是多么的没有意义
[22:17] Could be worse. 可能还不如这样呢
[22:17] These things are food in some countries. 这种东西在某些国家是一种食物
[22:20] – What did Casey say? – Yeah. -凯西怎么说 -是啊
[22:23] He wants him out by end of shift. 他希望换班前把它弄走
[22:25] Why don’t you just take him home? 你为什么不直接带回家
[22:26] What? And break my kid’s heart? 什么 然后让我的孩子伤心吗
[22:28] What are you, crazy? 你是疯了吗
[22:32] Can one of you guys take him home? 你们谁能带它回家吗
[22:33] – Allergic. – Yeah, that’s not happening. -过敏 -这不可能
[22:35] – But I might have an idea. – Yeah? -但我有一个主意 -什么
[22:39] Hey, looking good, Captain. 看起来不错 队长
[22:41] Anyone heard from Dawson yet? 有人看见道森了吗
[22:43] Not a peep. 没有
[22:50] Where’d you find those pipes? 你从哪里找到这些管子的
[22:51] A plumbing van, few rows down. 在下面的水管装置里
[22:56] Hey, uh, thanks for your help earlier. 感谢你之前的帮助
[22:59] We never would’ve found Marisol without you. 没有你我们根本找不到玛丽索
[23:01] I–I–I wish I had realized sooner. 我要是可以早一点意识到就好了
[23:03] I work in social services. 我从事社会服务行业
[23:05] Something I learned on the job, 从我的工作我学到了
[23:07] understanding people is hard. 理解他人是很困难的
[23:09] We all jump to the wrong conclusions at times. 我们有的时候会犯一些错误
[23:11] No shame in it. 不用愧疚
[23:20] How you holding up? 你们怎么样
[23:21] Calming down. Thank you. 平静下来了 谢谢
[23:22] Just glad you’re safe. 看到你安全了真好
[23:25] Can I ask, did you try the emergency phone 你被困在电梯里的时候
[23:27] when you were stuck in there? 尝试过紧急电话吗
[23:28] I tried, couldn’t get a tone. 我试了 但是没信号
[23:32] My dad’s an electrician, though. 不过我爸爸是一个电工
[23:34] Maybe he can help. 也许他能帮上忙
[23:36] Talk to him. If he could fix it, 跟他说一下 如果他能修好
[23:38] it would be a game changer for us. 那我们的情况会大有改观
[23:39] Mm-hmm, okay. 好的
[23:40] According to initial reports… 根据最初的报告显示
[23:44] Can you believe this? 你敢信吗
[23:45] – What, the collapse? – Yeah. Who’s the BC over at 37? -塌方吗 -是啊 谁是37区的队长
[23:49] Uh, Scofield, I think. 我记得是斯科菲尔德
[23:51] He’s all over the place. 他是那地方的头
[23:53] Look, you got 63 and 70 right in the collapse zone. 63和70队的人安排在塌方处
[23:56] You got guys freelancing over here on the west area. 西侧这里有人待命
[23:58] They’re coming in too hard from the top. 他们从上面进去太难了
[24:00] Got all their eggs in one basket. 不成功便成仁
[24:02] They should tunnel in low from the north. 他们应该从北部钻进去
[24:05] Right, Chief? 对吗 队长
[24:07] Yeah, good eye. 是啊 好眼力
[24:11] Hey, uh, worth pointing out, 我想说一句
[24:13] Chief would totally back you up if you wanted 如果你想当队长的话
[24:14] to make captain yourself. 队长肯定全力支持的
[24:17] We all would. 我们都会全力支持你的
[24:23] I’m in no rush. 我不着急
[24:40] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[24:44] Splitting headache. 头疼得厉害
[24:49] Stay hydrated. We need you. 补点水 我们需要你
[24:54] Listen, I’m sorry I sold you short. 听着 很抱歉我刚刚低估了你
[24:58] – Just felt like I needed– – Don’t mention it. -只是觉得我得… -都过去了
[25:00] – What the hell? – Get away from there. -怎么了 -离开那里
[25:03] What now? 又怎么了
[25:05] She’s got a secret stash of water back here. 她在那偷偷藏了水
[25:06] I caught her hiding one under this car. 我逮到她往这辆车下面藏水
[25:08] So what? I found it myself. 那又怎样 我自己找到的
[25:10] Going around calling me a looter 说我趁火打劫
[25:11] and here she is, hoarding water. 而她却在偷偷藏水
[25:12] I don’t owe you a damn thing. 我什么都不欠你的
[25:14] That’s the problem with you people. 那是你们的问题
[25:15] You think the world owes you. 你们觉得全世界都欠你们
[25:17] Okay, that’s enough. 好了 够了
[25:20] Hey! Help! 他怎么了 救命
[25:23] – What the hell happened? – He just collapsed. -怎么了 -他跌倒了
[25:27] Gil? Can you hear me? 吉尔 你能听到我说话吗
[25:29] I just feel dizzy. 我只是觉得头很晕
[25:31] Weak. 很虚弱
[25:36] Who else feels weak? Headachy? 还有谁觉得虚弱 头痛
[25:45] What is it? 怎么了
[25:48] Carbon monoxide. 一氧化碳
[25:51] We’re suffocating. 我们缺氧了
[25:56] We’re breathing in exhaust from somewhere. 我们吸入的是不知哪来的废气
[25:57] Keep him awake, talking. 让他保持清醒 和他说话
[26:00] Anybody got any cash in their pocket? 谁兜里有现金
[26:04] I’ve got a 20. What for? 我有20块 要干什么
[26:07] A lighter. Somebody, a lighter? 打火机 谁有打火机
[26:10] Trust me. 相信我
[26:12] Best money you’ll ever spend. 这是你花过最值的钱
[26:20] Right here. 就是这
[26:28] I can hear it, too. 我也能听到
[26:30] The car must have been crushed 那辆车一定是塌陷中坏了
[26:30] during the collapse with the engine running. 引擎还在运转
[26:32] I can get in there, kill the ignition, 我能进去 把车熄火
[26:34] check to see if the driver survived. 看看司机是否还活着
[26:36] I doubt it. The air’s rich with gas. 我觉得不可行 汽油遇空气易燃
[26:37] It’d be a one way trip. 去了就回不来了
[26:40] – Let me worry about that. – Will! -让我担心那个吧 -威尔
[26:43] The only person I’d be putting at risk is myself. 唯一有危险的是我
[26:48] Maybe–maybe we can seal this thing up. 也许 也许我们能把它封起来
[26:51] Keep more exhaust from flowing in. 阻止更多废气进入
[26:54] Do what you gotta do. I’m going in. 做你该做的 我要进去了
[27:01] What just happened? 怎么了
[27:03] Where’d he go? 他去哪了
[27:10] To give us a chance. 去给我们争取一次机会
[27:18] Let’s keep working to secure this pillar. 我们继续确保这个柱子不会倒下
[27:37] Hey, Hope. 霍普
[27:38] What did HQ say about those oxygen bottles? 总部是怎么说那些氧气筒的
[27:43] I called and left a message this morning, 我今天早上打电话留了讯息
[27:45] but I think I might have the wrong number 但是我觉得我可能打错电话了
[27:46] because the voicemail didn’t say anything about CFD. 因为语音信箱并没有提到消防局
[27:49] Thing is, Ms. Donovan left this ancient notebook 问题在于 多纳万给我的古董笔记本
[27:51] – with a million different– – So no one’s coming for them. -上面有无数个不同的… -所以不会有人来
[27:54] Well, I’m just not sure. Like I said– 我只是不确定 像我说的…
[27:57] Yeah, you have an explanation for all of it. 是 你怎么都有理由
[28:00] As usual. 一如既往
[28:01] Look, don’t sweat it. 别担心
[28:02] I will do it myself. 我自己来
[28:16] Any sign? 有什么迹象吗
[28:17] It’s been a while. 有一阵子了
[28:22] Less of an exhaust smell, though. 不过废气的味道小了
[28:23] He must’ve gotten it. 他肯定搞定了
[28:25] Saved our lives. 救了我们的命
[28:28] Probably on his way back, then. 也许他正在回来的路上
[28:30] Right? 对吗
[28:40] There he is. Man of the hour. 快看看 我们的大明星
[28:43] Where’s Gabby? She must be proud. 加比呢 她一定很骄傲
[28:46] No idea. It’s getting down to the wire. 不知道 都快到时间了
[28:48] I talked to her this morning, said she was at the supermarket 我今天早上和她说过话 她说她在超市
[28:50] buying party supplies. It’s the last I heard. 买派对用品 那是我最后一次和她联系
[28:53] No, she wasn’t. 不 她没去超市
[28:55] She called me to make the supply run as a favor. 她打给我让我帮忙去买派对用的东西
[28:58] She was getting a gift. 她去买礼物了
[29:00] What kind of gift? Where? 什么礼物 去哪买
[29:03] Uh, antique shop on Pulaski near Edison Park. 艾迪森公园边普拉斯基街的古董店
[29:09] That’s where that garage collapse is. 就是那里的车库塌了
[29:11] Okay, squad three, truck 81, ambo 61! 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[29:13] Mount up! 出发
[29:23] Go, go, go! 走走走
[29:44] What the hell’s that? 那是什么
[29:46] They must’ve gotten the green light MVU扫描肯定没问题
[29:47] from the MVU to start digging. 他们要开始挖了
[29:49] That’s a good thing, right? 这算是好事吧
[29:51] No. Definitely not. 不 绝对不是
[29:52] They’re coming in way too hard at a straight angle. 他们挖的角度太平了
[29:54] If they don’t stop, this thing is gonna give. 如果不停下来的话 这地方会塌
[30:00] Casey, look. That Dawson’s car? 凯西 快看 那是道森的车吗
[30:04] Look alive, everyone. She’s here. 大家打起精神 她在这里
[30:17] We didn’t call for another alarm. 我们没有请求支援
[30:18] We have an off-duty paramedic who might be around. 有一名未当值的医护人员可能被困在这里
[30:21] Gabriela Dawson. 加布里埃拉·道森
[30:23] That’s her car. If she was around 那是她的车 如果她在这里
[30:24] and saw this incident go down, she’d pitch in. 看到这种事 绝对会来帮忙的
[30:26] Think she might’ve been the bystander that 她可能就是那个建筑工
[30:28] the construction workers mentioned? 提到的那个路人
[30:30] Yeah, one of the workers said some lady was 是的 其中一个工人说有位女士
[30:32] giving them holy hell about the garage being a hazard 在车库崩塌之前指责他们
[30:34] – before it collapsed. – Sounds like Gabby. -危险施工 -听起来像是加比
[30:38] In that case, she’s inside. 那样的话 她在里面
[30:39] What can we do, Chief? 我们能做些什么 队长
[30:40] You wanna assist with debris clearance? 你们想帮忙清理废墟吗
[30:42] – Yeah. – Absolutely. Guys, form a line. -是的 -没问题 伙计们 排好队
[30:44] Let’s help clear the debris from the area. 帮忙清理这块区域的废墟
[31:12] We can’t hold it. It’s starting to give. 我们坚持不住了 这地方要塌了
[31:14] We don’t give up. 我们不放弃
[31:16] We can’t. 我们不能放弃
[31:25] Sir, we’ve patched in a call 先生 我们接到了
[31:26] from the elevator’s emergency line. 电梯紧急电话
[31:28] It’s them. 是他们
[31:31] Chief Walker. 沃克队长
[31:34] Yeah, copy. You hang tight. 收到 你们坚持住
[31:36] It’s her. 是她
[31:38] – Gabby! – Matt! -加比 -马特
[31:40] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[31:45] There’s no time! This place is coming down! 没时间了 这地方要塌了
[31:53] Don’t give up, Gabby. See if you can make 别放弃 加比 你看看能不能
[31:55] your way to the north wall. 去北墙那边
[31:56] We’re trying to tunnel in from there. 我们准备从那边打洞进去
[31:58] North wall, go! Go, go, don’t look back! 北边 快去 别回头
[32:02] Go, go, go! 快快快
[32:20] They’re making their way to the north wall. 他们正在前往北墙
[32:22] We need everyone! 叫所有人过来
[32:23] Okay, let’s go! 好 大家上
[32:28] Casey! 凯西
[32:29] I’ve got something. 我有发现
[32:31] Could be a way in. 也许能进去
[32:34] Hey, hey, we need a hand. 我们需要帮忙
[32:35] Let’s move this. 搬这个
[32:37] Come on. 来
[32:38] Okay, watch that second beam. 小心第二道横梁
[32:39] That’s 20 tons hanging above your head. 你们头上大约有20吨的重量
[32:43] There you go, watch it. 好了 小心
[32:45] Watch it. 小心
[32:51] Got it, got it. 好了 好了
[32:55] – Hold it up, let it drop. – One, two, three. -搬好了 拿下来 -一二三
[33:01] – See anything? – No. -看到什么了吗 -没有
[33:03] Can anyone hear me? 有人能听到吗
[33:15] Someone’s coming! Come on. 有人出来了
[33:18] Come on. 来
[33:21] – I got it. – We got it, we got it. -我接到了 -我们来 我们来
[33:23] She’s coming, come on. 她出来了 来
[33:28] Here we go, here we go. 好了 好了
[33:33] Hey, was anyone else down there–a woman? 里面还有人吗 一个女人
[33:37] – She went back for Tucker. – Great. -她回去救塔科了 -好
[33:54] Casey! 凯西
[33:57] Casey! 凯西
[34:09] Gabby? 加比
[34:30] – Gabby! – Matt! -加比 -马特
[34:33] Over here! I need your help. 这边 我需要你的帮助
[34:41] – This the only guy? – Yeah. -只剩他了吗 -是的
[34:52] Turn. 转弯
[34:57] Coming out! 出来了
[35:00] Watch your head. 小心头
[35:02] – Grab him. – I got him. -抓住他 -接到了
[35:03] Good, good. I got him. 好好 我接到他了
[35:10] Ah, come on. It’s Dawson. 来 是道森
[35:12] Come on, quick. 快点
[35:15] – Matt. – Yeah. -马特 -是我
[35:18] You’re okay. 没事了
[35:20] It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[35:24] Baby. 亲爱的
[35:27] It’s over. It’s over. 结束了 结束了
[35:40] Feeling any pain? Any difficulty breathing? 感到疼吗 呼吸有困难吗
[35:43] – Dizziness? – No, no, I’m fine. -头晕吗 -都没有 我没事
[35:46] I can’t pay. I’m just telling you now. 我没钱 我先跟你说好
[35:49] You can bill me, but blood from a stone. 你可以开我开单子 但我没钱
[35:53] You don’t have to worry about that. 你不用担心
[35:54] 120 120 over.
[35:57] What now? 又怎么了
[35:59] You dropped this, climbing out. 你爬出来的时候掉了这个
[36:07] I saw you holding them down in the garage. 在车库时我看到你紧紧拿在手里
[36:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:32] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[36:33] He’ll be okay. Just needs time to work 他不会有事 只是需要点时间
[36:35] the CO out of his system. 把体内的一氧化碳排出来
[36:42] Is this real? 这是真的吗
[36:46] Pretty real. 很真实
[36:49] You’re a badass, Gabby Dawson. 你真厉害 加比·道森
[36:51] Thanks for keeping us alive down there. 谢谢你保住了我们的命
[36:56] Ditto, Sergeant Tucker. 也谢谢你 塔科中士
[36:59] – You did good. – Thanks. -你做得很棒 -谢谢
[37:05] Psst, Otis! 奥蒂斯
[37:07] I just found this on the squad table. 我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个
[37:08] – Uh-oh. – Yeah, uh-oh. -好吧 -嗯
[37:10] – So what now? – Um–uh– -现在怎么办 -这…
[37:12] You put this in your car. We never speak of this again. 你放去你的车上 我们以后再也不提
[37:22] What’s up? 怎么了
[37:23] My tie, I took it off in the rescue, 我的领带 救援的时候拿掉了
[37:25] must have lost it. 肯定被我弄丢了
[37:26] Here. 给你
[37:31] You’re not gonna ding me for a uniform violation, 你不会说我违反制服规定吧
[37:33] – are you, Captain? – Ehh. -队长 -嗯
[37:36] Maybe just a warning this time. 这次就只警告一下好了
[37:39] Hey, congrats, man. 恭喜 兄弟
[37:40] Seriously. 真的
[37:43] Thanks, Kelly. 谢谢 凯利
[37:49] There are firefighters who play the game, 有的消防员耍心机
[37:51] work the system, bide their time 利用体系 等待时机
[37:53] to climb up the chain of command. 爬到高层
[37:56] And then there’s Matthew Casey. 可是马修·凯西呢
[38:01] A true, honest-to-God smoke eater. 他是真正的消防员
[38:05] The type of firefighter 是他这种消防员
[38:06] who makes this department what it is. 让我们消防队有今天
[38:09] A man who truly deserves the title he is about to receive. 他的职位是他应得的
[38:15] Matthew Casey, 马修·凯西
[38:17] are you prepared to lead as Captain 你准备好当队长
[38:20] with the same fearlessness, honor, compassion 拿出你这么多年来一直
[38:23] that you have shown in all your years of service? 展示出的无畏 敬业和热情了吗
[38:27] Yes, sir, I will. 我会的 长官
[38:29] Then I believe we are ready to make this official. 那我们就正式任命吧
[38:35] – Do you have it? – I do. -拿到了吗 -嗯
[38:45] This badge belonged to the first captain 这个徽章是51号消防队
[38:47] Firehouse 51 ever had, 第一任队长的
[38:50] along with the thousands of fires 它一起经历了队长职业生涯中
[38:51] he handled in his career. 成千上万场火灾
[38:53] He was around for the 1910 Union Stock Yards fire. 1910年斯托克亚兹大火时他在场
[38:57] 21 firefighters lost their lives in that fire. 21名消防员命丧那场大火
[39:01] But it would’ve been a lot more 但如果没有那个队长的领导
[39:03] if it weren’t for the leadership of that captain. 丧命的消防员肯定更多
[39:07] It’s a tradition I know you’ll live up to. 我知道你会延续这一传统
[39:12] Congratulations, Captain Casey. 恭喜 凯西队长
[39:29] I appreciate this honor. I do. 谢谢大家给我的这份殊荣 真的
[39:33] But if anyone deserves to be honored today, it’s you, 但如果说今天有谁应该得到这份荣誉 那就是你
[39:36] Gabby. 加比
[39:40] The lives you saved. 你救过那么多人
[39:42] The odds you faced. 面临过那么多危险
[39:44] You’re an inspiration. 你激励了我
[39:48] I hope you know that. 希望你知道
[39:55] Hear, hear. 没错
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme