Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] We got to protect Leon. 我们要保护里昂
[00:02] Cruz, he’s got to get out of town. 克鲁兹 他必须离开这里
[00:04] How long? 离开多久
[00:07] Maybe forever. 也许是永远离开
[00:09] You’re really lucky, you know that? 你很幸运 你知道吗
[00:10] To be part of such a close-knit group. 成为这个紧密团结的大家庭中的一分子
[00:12] It’s like a family. 就像是一家人一样
[00:14] Your friend Hope has been visiting the firehouse a lot. 你朋友霍普最近可是经常来消防队
[00:16] I think she might be dealing with something back at home. 我想她可能是在处理家里面的事吧
[00:19] Don’t forget you made a promise 别忘了你答应过我
[00:20] we’d hang out before I left. 我走之前我们出去吃饭
[00:22] That’s not the kind of thing that slips my mind. 我可不会忘了这种事
[00:50] Yo, Kelly! 凯利
[00:54] Train is leaving the station. 火车要出发了
[01:08] Do you guys, um, want some coffee? 你们要来点咖啡吗
[01:09] – I could run out to– – Oh, we get coffee at work. -我可以去… -我们上班地方有咖啡
[01:12] Oh, right, sure. 好吧
[01:16] I’m just gonna get myself to the house this morning. 我今天早上自己去消防局
[01:20] Okay, cool. Sounds good. 好吧 听起来不错
[01:22] I’ll see you up there. And, uh… 那就到时候见 那个…
[01:26] – Hope, right? – Yeah. -你叫霍普吧 -是的
[01:29] Great seeing you. 很高兴认识你
[01:36] Whose buggy is that? 这是谁的小车
[01:38] Boden’s out first half of shift. 博登不上第一轮班了
[01:39] – We got some chief named Mullins. – You know him? -来了个叫莫林斯的队长 -你认识吗
[01:43] I heard he was a bear. 听说跟熊一样
[01:48] Is that everyone? 所有人都到了吗
[01:53] As I always tell the men serving under me– 我经常和我的手下说
[01:56] Hey, uh, sorry, Chief. 不好意思 队长
[01:58] As I was saying, on my watch, 我曾经说过 在我看来
[02:00] if you’re not 15 minutes early, you’re 15 minutes late. 你不是早到15分钟 就是迟到15分钟
[02:03] The shift before you appreciates your punctuality, 你要换班的同事希望你能准时到
[02:05] as I’m sure you do the shift that follows. 你们换班后肯定也是这么想
[02:08] That said, I’m only at 51 for half a shift, 我只会在51队上半轮班
[02:10] and I’ve got nothing but respect for Wallace Boden. 我非常尊敬华莱士·博登
[02:13] So let’s all power through the next few hours 所以我们接下来几个小时加把劲
[02:15] and get you back in his capable hands. 让你们能重归他的领导
[02:16] – Sound good? – Yes, sir. -可以吗 -是 长官
[02:18] Okay, good. Assignments. 好 分派任务
[02:20] Let’s empty out all the compartments on the rigs. 我们把所有设备都搬出来
[02:22] We’ll clean, check, and do maintenance on the equipment 我们要对设备进行清洗 检查和维护
[02:24] and you can scrub and wax the inside shelving. 然后对车架进行清洗打蜡
[02:26] Once that’s complete– 等完成后
[02:30] – Is there a problem? – No, Chief. -有问题吗 -没有 队长
[02:32] It’s just, Tuesdays we usually only do the side compartments. 只不过我们周二一般只会清洁云梯车
[02:36] And like you said, it’s only half a shift. 你也说了 只是半轮班
[02:39] – What’s your name, Lieutenant? – Matt Casey, Chief. -你叫什么名字 副队 -马特·凯西 队长
[02:42] – The firefighting alderman. – Former alderman. -消防员议员 -前议员
[02:48] Once that’s complete, let’s get the app floor 等完成后 我们要一起
[02:50] swept and mopped– if you don’t mind. 清洁打扫设备室 如果你不介意的话
[02:53] Consider it done, Chief. 没问题 队长
[02:56] Dismissed. 解散
[03:05] – Sorry, guys. – It’s fine. -对不起 伙计们 -没关系
[03:07] Half a shift. 半轮班
[03:08] What’s the worst that could happen? 最糟又能糟到哪里去
[03:09] Question asked by nearly every Darwin Award winner. 每个达尔文奖得主都是这么问的
[03:13] Uh, hey, guys. I texted my buddy 伙计们 我给我在78队
[03:15] who served under Mullins over at 78. 莫林斯手下的哥们发了信息
[03:18] Yeah? What’d he say? 他怎么说的
[03:19] “That man has killed more careers “这家伙在芝加哥消防局毁掉的人
[03:21] in the CFD than actual fire.” 比在火灾中丧生的人都多”
[03:24] Well, let’s knuckle down and not give him 那我们赶紧干活 别给他
[03:26] any reason to look our way. 抓到什么把柄
[03:29] You got it, Lieutenant. 好的 副队
[03:32] Ambulance 61, 4200 North Walcott Avenue. 61号救护车 北沃卡特大道4200号
[03:35] Bicycle accident. 自行车事故
[03:50] Oh, God. Oh, God. 天啊 天啊
[03:53] It’s like she came out of nowhere. 她不知道从哪里冒出来的
[03:55] I didn’t see her. 我没看见她
[03:56] I looked down for one second. 我就低头了一秒
[04:01] Hi, honey. What’s your name? 亲爱的 你叫什么
[04:04] – Ella. – Ella? -艾拉 -艾拉
[04:06] I’m Sylvie. This is Gabby. 我是希尔薇 这是加比
[04:07] We’re here to help. Can you tell me what hurts? 我们是来帮忙的 你可以告诉我哪里疼吗
[04:10] – Just my wrist. – Is she gonna be okay? -就是手腕 -她会没事吗
[04:13] Ella, can you lie down for us? 艾拉 你能躺下吗
[04:14] We’re gonna slide this under you. 我们把这个滑到你身下
[04:16] – She said it’s her wrist. – Sir, you need to let us work. -她说是手腕 -先生 你得让我们工作
[04:19] Here you go. 好了
[04:28] – Is he okay? – Don’t worry about him. -他没事吧 -别担心他
[04:30] Can you squeeze my hand? 你能捏一下我的手吗
[04:32] I think there’s something wrong with him. 我觉得他不对劲
[04:40] You gotta be kidding me. 逗我吧
[04:45] No pulse. This is 61 没脉搏了 61号救护车
[04:47] requesting a backup ambulance for a possible cardiac arrest. 请求派出后备救护车 可能是心跳骤停
[04:50] Copy that, 61. 收到 61号救护车
[05:00] He’s in V-tach. We need to shock him. 他室颤了 我们得电击他
[05:01] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[05:06] What happened? 出什么事了
[05:07] All right, let’s concentrate on you, okay? 好 来看看你 好吗
[05:09] I’m okay. What happened? 我没事 出什么事了
[05:11] Okay, Ella, listen to me. The best way that you 艾拉 听我说 你能帮他的最好办法
[05:13] can help him is to stay calm. 就是保持冷静
[05:15] That way Gabby can concentrate, okay? 这样加比才能集中注意力 好吗
[05:17] Shocking. 电击
[05:19] He’s back. 他醒了
[05:23] I gotta get out of here. I gotta get somewhere. 我得离开这里 我得去个地方
[05:26] Sir, you lost consciousness. 先生 你失去知觉了
[05:27] We need to get you to a hospital. 我们得送你去医院
[05:28] Dispatch, where’s that second ambo? 调度台 第二辆救护车到哪里了
[05:30] – I had a heart attack? – Just lie back down for me, okay? -我心脏病发作了吗 -躺下好吗
[05:32] Hey, eyes on me, okay? 看着我 好吗
[05:34] – Where are your parents? – Work. -你父母呢 -在工作
[05:36] I know my mom’s number. 我知道我妈妈的手机号码
[05:38] Had a mix up, 61. Ten minutes. 弄错了 61号救护车 十分钟
[05:40] I’ll start you in a company. 我马上给你们调度
[05:42] What’s wrong? 发生什么事了
[05:47] Okay, Ella, we’re gonna take you both 艾拉 我们要带你俩
[05:48] in the same ambulance, okay? 上同一辆救护车 好吗
[05:49] – We’re gonna call your mom on the way. – Okay. -路上我们会给你妈妈打电话 -好
[05:52] Okay. 好
[05:55] We gotta take them to Med, and we can’t leave her alone. 我们得送他们去医院 不能丢下她
[05:56] It’s our only choice. 这是我们唯一的选择
[05:59] Dispatch, we’re gonna transport two patients 调度台 我们要送两位病人
[06:00] to Chicago Med. One, two, three. 去芝加哥医院 一二三
[06:20] What are you whistling sunshine about up there? 什么事让你高兴得吹口哨啊
[06:22] Ah, nothing. Toss me that rag. 没什么 把抹布扔给我
[06:26] All right, spill it. 好 说吧
[06:28] What, I can’t find cleaning therapeutic? 怎么 我不能觉得打扫很治愈吗
[06:30] No. 不能
[06:33] All right. 好吧
[06:38] I flew Leon in for Cruz’s birthday. 我接来了里昂参加克鲁兹的生日派对
[06:42] – What? – Who is Leon? -什么 -里昂是谁
[06:44] Cruz’s kid brother. Cruz’s kid brother who lives in Florida now 克鲁兹的小弟 他现在住在佛罗里达州
[06:48] because it’s not safe for him to be here. 因为这里对他来说不安全
[06:49] That’s all blown over. 那都解决了
[06:51] Trudy checked with the gang unit. 特鲁迪问了黑帮组
[06:52] The street corners have changed over three times. 地痞流氓都换了三波了
[06:54] Nobody even knows who Leon is anymore. 没人知道里昂是谁了
[06:57] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[07:00] Do you doubt my wife? 你在质疑我妻子吗
[07:07] That’s what I thought. 就知道你不敢
[07:10] – Cruz would love to see him. – All we gotta do -克鲁兹肯定很想见到他 -我们只要
[07:12] is get the birthday boy to Molly’s after shift, 在下班之后把寿星哄到莫利酒吧
[07:15] and in the meantime, shh. 不过在这期间 别说漏
[07:21] This is gonna be great. 肯定会很精彩的
[07:31] – So. – So. -那么 -那么什么
[07:34] – Brett’s friend? – Yep. -布莱特的朋友 -是
[07:36] What? 怎么了
[07:37] She’s only here for, like, another week. 她只在这里再待一周
[07:39] Uh, tomorrow, actually. 其实她明天就走了
[07:41] All the information was on the table. 大家都说开了
[07:47] – Hey, how was it? – It was a weird one. -情况怎么样 -其实挺奇怪的
[07:49] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[07:50] – We had this, um… – 61. -我们遇见了… -61车
[07:52] Yes, Chief. Brett and Dawson, sir. 是 队长 布莱特和道森 长官
[07:55] Oh, I know your names. You’ve just been reported to me. 我知道你们的名字 有人向我投诉你们了
[07:57] – Reported? – You took two patients at once. -投诉 -你们同时处理了两名病人
[07:59] Chief, it was an extraordinary situation. 队长 当时情形非常紧急
[08:01] Which is not to be done. 而你们也没有处理好
[08:02] Under any circumstances without expressed consent 在任何情况下 除非海切尔队长明确同意
[08:05] from Chief Hatcher in a triage event situation. 病人分流情况 否则不能擅自处理
[08:07] The second ambo was nowhere to be found, 第二辆救护车根本找不到
[08:09] and we had a crucial cardiac patient. 而病人的心脏病情况危重
[08:10] You put an injured girl in an ambulance 你把受伤的女孩和撞伤她的
[08:12] with the man who hit her with his car. 车辆驾驶人放进同一辆救护车
[08:14] That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen. 就等着吃官司吧
[08:16] Sounds like they made a judgment call 听起来她们只是面对非常情况时
[08:18] in a challenging circumstance, Chief. 做出了非常选择 队长
[08:24] I’m taking you out of service. 你们停职吧
[08:26] – What? – So you can fill out -什么 -这样你们就有时间
[08:27] a detailed incident report. 填写一份详细的事故报告了
[08:29] If you wanna defend your actions, 如果你们想为自己的行为辩护
[08:30] and if you want me as acting battalion chief 如果你们希望我作为代理队长
[08:32] to defend your actions, you need to do it 为你们的行为说话 那你们就得
[08:34] with every “i” Dotted and every “t” Crossed. 规规矩矩地把该写的写清楚
[08:36] You can return to service 你们要想恢复出勤
[08:37] when I’m satisfied with that paperwork, 就给我一份满意的报告
[08:38] which I want on my desk before I leave. 我交班之前放到我桌上
[08:41] Chief, all due respect– 队长 我无意冒犯
[08:43] Due respect would be letting me handle this. 你要是不想冒犯 就让我来处理这件事
[08:48] Unless there’s something other than Lieutenant 除非你名字前面的头衔
[08:50] in front of your name. 比”副队”还高一级
[09:14] Mullins just asked us to wash the rigs. 莫林斯刚刚要我们去洗云梯车
[09:16] He didn’t ask us to itemize the work. 没叫我们给他列清单
[09:18] Maybe I should talk to him. 也许我该和他谈谈
[09:19] Smooth things over. 缓和一下气氛
[09:20] Or just keep your head down and stay out of his way. 或者你可以保持低调 别妨碍他的事
[09:23] Works every time. 百试百灵
[09:26] Sure. Every time. 是啊 包治百病
[09:39] – How’s it going? – I already missed two calls -怎么样了 -为了这份”作业”
[09:42] because of this busywork. 我已经错过两次出警了
[09:44] Aww, we’re almost done. 我们快写完了
[09:47] I really stepped in it with this guy. 我真该跟这个人提提意见
[09:49] – Oh, don’t beat yourself up. – Yeah, seemed unavoidable. -你别勉强了 -是啊 难免的事
[09:51] Well, I still feel responsible. 我觉得我有责任
[09:53] Nonsense. 胡说
[09:57] Is that how you’re gonna turn it in? 你就打算这么交上去吗
[09:59] A little hard to read. 有点看不清楚吧
[10:00] Like, I think you rushed through it. 感觉你好像敷衍了事似的
[10:03] I just think, with a stickler like Chief Mullins, 我只是想 像莫林斯这样的刺头
[10:05] you probably want to put your best foot forward and… 你估计得非常认真才能…
[10:08] You know what? I’m just gonna… 我跟你说 我还要去忙那个…
[10:18] Paul Pogue! 保罗·波格
[10:19] – What’s up, man? – Can’t complain. -你好啊 -挺好的
[10:21] We borrowed your strong arm for that South Loop call. 南环出警那次我们借了你们的千斤顶
[10:23] Where do you want it? 要放在哪
[10:23] Right there is fine. 就放那吧
[10:26] Hey, Cruz. I gotta tell you, man. 克鲁兹 我得说
[10:28] Leon looks great. I didn’t know he was back in Chicago. 里昂看起来不错 我都不知道他回芝加哥了
[10:32] He’s not. 他没有
[10:33] Really? I could’ve sworn I saw him 真的 我发誓我看到他了
[10:34] at Wiener Circle this morning with a lady cop. 早上和一个女警察在维纳圈
[10:36] Hey, that must have been somebody else. 肯定不是他
[10:39] You sure? 你确定吗
[10:41] I think I would know if my brother were in town 三年了 我弟要是回来了
[10:43] for the first time in three years. 我肯定会知道啊
[10:48] Must’ve been his long lost twin, I guess. 那可能是他失散多年的双胞胎兄弟了
[10:50] – See you, guys. – Later. -回见 伙计们 -回见
[11:01] Hey, Leon. 里昂
[11:02] Give me a call when you get this. 给我回电话
[11:06] You’re blown, man. It’s time to come clean. 你完了 老兄 快坦白吧
[11:08] We can still save this. Number one, 还有拯救的余地 首先
[11:11] I will contact Leon and tell him to throw Cruz off the scent. 我会联系里昂让他糊弄住克鲁兹
[11:14] – That’s good. – Good? -不错 -不错什么
[11:15] It’s a disaster. 简直乱来
[11:17] Yeah, what’s number two? 是啊 第二步呢
[11:20] I haven’t gotten that far yet. 我还没想到
[11:27] Yeah? 怎么了
[11:28] I just got an interesting phone call. 我接到一个有趣的电话
[11:30] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[11:33] – You remember Captain Patterson? – Of course. -还记得帕特森队长吗 -当然
[11:35] He’s been spending a lot of time down at headquarters. 他在总部待了挺久的
[11:37] And he says that Mullins is on the short list 他说莫林斯很可能是
[11:39] to be the next Commissioner. 下一任指挥官
[11:42] This is a joke. 开玩笑吧
[11:44] Happening next summer. According to Patterson. 可能也就是明年夏天的事了 帕特森说的
[11:47] – Oy. – Yeah. -惨 -对
[11:49] So, remember what I said about not saying something? 所以还记得我说过不要乱说话吗
[11:54] Maybe you should say something. 也许你该说出来
[11:57] You wanna check my penmanship? Be my guest. 想检查我的书写吗 请
[12:01] Fix this so I can get back to doing my job. 好好检查 这样我才能拿回我的工作
[12:16] – How’s it going? – Got me reorganizing -怎么样了 -让我重新整理
[12:19] the red files. Short staffed already. 红色文件 已经很缺人了
[12:24] He available? 他有空吗
[12:26] Be my guest. 请吧
[12:34] – Chief. – Lieutenant. -队长 -副队
[12:38] Paramedics finished the IR-3s and the IR-7s. 急救员完成了IR-3和IR-7
[12:42] Double-checked them myself. 我自己检查过了
[12:48] Listen, uh… 那个…
[12:52] I just want to apologize for stepping on your toes. 我冒犯了你 我向你道歉
[12:55] It won’t happen again. 以后不会了
[12:58] I got off on the wrong foot with you, 我们一开始就闹了不愉快
[13:00] and that’s on me. 是我不好
[13:02] So, I’m sorry. Sincerely. 抱歉 真的
[13:10] I want you to know, these are good people at 51. 我想让你知道 51队的这些人都挺好的
[13:13] To a man. 全部都是
[13:14] And they all take the job seriously. 他们对待工作态度都很认真
[13:16] They’re all smoke eaters. Even our paramedics. 都救火不要命 医护人员也一样
[13:22] You know what I saw this morning 今早我把车停在你的位置
[13:23] when I parked on your apron, Lieutenant? 你知道我看见什么了吗 副队
[13:28] Two cigar butts, half chewed, 两个烟头 吸了一半
[13:31] just lying on the pavement outside the northeast door, 就在东北门前的通道上
[13:34] tossed there without a care in the world. 丢在那里污染环境
[13:36] And I said to myself, what kind of pride does this house have? 我问自己 这消防局是有多傲慢
[13:41] Who would disrespect their home like that? 谁会这么不尊重自己的家园
[13:45] Well, I guess I found out. 现在我知道了
[13:52] That’s your response to my apology? 这就是你对我道歉的回答吗
[13:57] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 515 North Monroe Street, 81号云梯车 61号救护车 北门罗街515号
[14:01] possible jumper. 疑似跳楼者
[14:02] – When is Boden back? – In a couple of hours. -博登什么时候能回来 -再过几小时
[14:06] Hallelujah. 谢天谢地
[14:25] Negotiator’s up there with him, 谈判专家正在上面陪他
[14:26] but it’s gotten quiet. 但目前没说话
[14:29] Herrmann, grab a rope bag and come to the roof with me. 赫尔曼 拿绳索包跟我上屋顶
[14:32] Kidd, pike poles, then you, Mouch, and Otis 基德带撬棍 然后你和穆奇 奥蒂斯
[14:34] get access to the top floor apartments. 一起去顶楼公寓
[14:35] Okay. 好
[14:37] – Let’s go. – What you thinking, Lieutenant? -走吧 -你想怎么办 副队
[14:40] Saving Joe Citizen, whether he wants it or not. 不管他愿不愿意 把他救下来再说
[14:57] This is the best idea I’ve had in a long time. 这是我这么久以来最好的想法了
[14:59] No, Dan. Trust me, it’s not. 丹 相信我 这不是
[15:03] I like you alive. Why don’t you come back from the edge, there? 我还是喜欢你活着 不如你先下来吧
[15:06] It’d make me feel a lot better, 那会让我感觉好很多
[15:08] and then we could have a face-to face conversation. 我们就能面对面地聊天了
[15:10] – No. – Okay. -不 -好吧
[15:12] Just one foot back. Can you do that for me? 那先退后一英尺 你能做到吗
[15:16] Just the length of your foot, just back a little bit? 就一个脚长 先向后退一点
[15:20] – Who’s he? – Hi, I’m Matt. -他是谁 -你好 我叫马特
[15:23] – I’m a firefighter. – Get back. Don’t come any closer. -我是消防员 -站住 不许过来
[15:26] I’ll talk to him, Dan. Don’t worry. 我来跟他聊聊 丹 别担心
[15:28] Matt and I are gonna talk right over here, okay? 我和马特就在这里说话 好吗
[15:31] I got a bad feeling. He is way too calm. 我预感不好 他太冷静了
[15:35] – He said he’s made up his mind. – He been repeating it? -他说已经下定决心了 -一直在说吗
[15:39] – Twice. – Damn. -说了两次 -可恶
[15:41] Yeah. You wanna try snatch and pull? 是 你想强行拉他下来吗
[15:44] He’d jump before I got to him. 在我抓住他之前他就会跳下去
[15:49] What’s your comfort level with something risky? 我要是冒个险你同意吗
[15:51] This guy’s going. 他铁了心了
[15:52] Whatever you wanna try, I’m good with that. 你要有办法 我同意
[15:54] I know you’re talking about me. 我知道你们在说我
[15:55] I know what you’re saying. Same as everyone. 知道你们在说什么 就和其他人一个样
[15:58] – Look at the loser. – Just keep his focus. -看这个废物 -你继续吸引他注意
[16:02] Come on now, Dan. Nobody’s talking about you. 行了 丹 我们没有说你
[16:05] We’re not talking about you. We are not talking about you. 我们真的没有说你
[16:09] – Yes you are, just like Rachel. – Who’s Rachel, Dan? -你们说了 就像瑞秋 -瑞秋是谁 丹
[16:12] Nobody. 没谁
[16:13] Hey, hey, hey, look at me. 嘿 看着我
[16:14] Focus on me, Dan. Is Rachel your girlfriend? 眼睛看我 丹 瑞秋是你女朋友吗
[16:17] – Your wife? – Sister. -还是妻子 -姐姐
[16:19] Okay, okay, see? See, there you go. 好吧 看 这就对了
[16:22] I guarantee you Rachel would want you to live through today, Dan. 我保证瑞秋会希望你活过今天的 丹
[16:25] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:27] There’s a crowd down there. We have to make sure they stay back. 底下有围观人群 我们得确保他们退后
[16:30] You want them to get back so I don’t fall on them? 好让我不掉在他们身上吗
[16:31] – I just want everyone safe. – You know what he’s doing? -我只想确保大家安全 -你知道他在干什么吗
[16:36] Whatever he has to. 干他该干的事
[16:39] Talk to me about Rachel, Dan. 跟我说说瑞秋吧 丹
[16:41] Is there a number I could reach her at? 有号码让我能联系她吗
[16:42] Let her know that you’re up here? 告诉她你在这里
[16:44] She can read about it on the Internet. 她可以在网上看新闻
[16:45] I’ve already made up my mind. 我已经下定决心了
[16:50] Okay, just back a foot, Dan. Can you do that for me? 那就往回退一步吧 丹 就当为了我
[16:55] Just back the length of your foot. 就退一只脚的距离
[16:58] Just a little bit. 一点点
[17:00] Come on, Dan. Let’s get Rachel on the phone 来吧 丹 让我们联系瑞秋
[17:02] and see what she says. 看看她怎么说
[17:03] Ah, it’ll just take a minute. What’s her number? 一分钟就好 她的号码是什么
[17:06] Dan, what’s her number? 丹 她的号码是什么
[17:11] Lieutenant! 副队长
[17:16] Now! 现在
[17:20] No, no, no! 不 不要
[17:22] Call the medics to the roof. 叫急救员上楼顶
[17:24] We’re clear for medical support. 可以进行医疗救助了
[17:25] You’ve ruined everything. I made up my mind. 你们毁了一切 我意已决
[17:29] I made up my mind. 我早就想好了
[17:37] Nice work, Matt. That was a hell of a thing. 干得漂亮啊 马特 真是不容易
[17:39] Nice work, yourself. 你也不差
[17:47] We got him sedated. 打了镇定剂
[17:48] His blood pressure’s high, and his back is bruised, 血压很高 后背有淤青
[17:50] – but he’s gonna be fine. – I’ll track down his sister -但他不会有事 -我来联系他姐姐
[17:52] and let her know. Where you taking him? 通知她情况 你们要送他去哪里
[17:53] – Med. – Okay. -芝加哥医院 -好
[18:02] Hallelujah. 谢天谢地
[18:05] Yeah, I guess you couldn’t see it from down here, 是啊 你在下面估计看不到
[18:07] but that guy was gonna go. 但那人抱了必死的心
[18:08] No question about it. 毫不犹豫
[18:10] He was calm. He was using trigger words, 他很冷静 他一直说想死
[18:11] so I made a call. 所以我做了决定
[18:13] Now, if it’s liability you’re worried about, 如果你是害怕担责任
[18:15] put it on me. I’ll take the heat. 推到我身上吧 我来负责
[18:21] Let’s go. 出发
[18:33] – We need some new games. – What’s wrong with dominos? -我们需要新游戏 -多米诺骨牌怎么了
[18:36] It’s too much math. 太多数学知识了
[18:41] Welcome back, Chief. 欢迎回来 队长
[18:50] – Hey there. – Hi, Stella. -来了 -史黛拉
[18:52] You looking for Kelly? ‘Cause he’s– 你是找凯利吗 他在…
[18:53] Oh, oh, no. I, um… 没有 我…
[18:56] I’m actually here to, um– 其实我是来…
[19:01] see Sylvie. There she is. 见希尔薇的 她来了
[19:05] Yep. There she is. 没错 她来了
[19:12] Am I crazy, 是我多心吗
[19:13] or is there a weird vibe here today? 还是今天的气氛真的很诡异
[19:15] ‘Cause everyone seems way tense out on the floor. 每个人都好紧张的样子
[19:17] – It’s been a crazy shift. – What’s up? -今天发生了很多事 -怎么了
[19:22] I’ve had the best time being here in Chicago. 我在芝加哥过得很开心
[19:24] – I’m so glad you came. – You are? -你能来我也很开心 -真的吗
[19:26] – Of course. – ‘Cause I would never want -当然 -因为我不希望
[19:27] to put you out or-or get in your way. 耽误你时间 或者妨碍你做事
[19:29] You’re not putting me out. I’ve loved having you here. 你没耽误我 我很喜欢你来
[19:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:33] Oh, my mom sent me a box of those cookies 对了 我妈给我寄来一包饼干
[19:36] that you’ve always loved. 你一直很喜欢的那种
[19:38] The pecan ones. 山核桃口味的
[19:41] That’s so sweet. Please thank her for me. 太好了 帮我谢谢她
[19:43] I’m gonna see you again before you leave for Fowlerton, right? 等你准备回富勒顿的时候再见一面吧
[19:46] – Definitely. – Good. -当然 -好
[20:00] Maybe it’s not that bad. 也许也没那么糟
[20:02] Herrmann said Mullins is pals with half of Headquarters. 赫尔曼说莫林斯和总部一半人交情都很好
[20:08] I’m sure it’ll be fine. I’m just saying, 应该不会有事 我的意思是
[20:10] his is not a good naughty list to be on. 最好别上他的黑名单
[20:13] Guy wants to ding me, let him ding me. 要是他想教训我 那就来吧
[20:16] He’s got a stick up his ass the size of the Sears Tower. 他那一根筋崩得跟西尔斯大厦似的
[20:18] Mullins? He’s gone. I just saw Boden pull up. 莫林斯吗 他走了 我刚看到博登停车
[20:21] Oh, thank God for small favors. 谢天谢地还有好人
[20:47] Don’t shoot the messenger. 两军交战不斩来使
[20:49] Why is there said messenger to shoot, huh? 你说什么来使
[20:57] – What is he doing here? – How should I know? -他怎么在这里 -我怎么知道
[20:59] I’m not part of this cockamamie plan. 我又没参与你的计划
[21:02] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[21:03] Joe keeps leaving me messages, man. 乔一直在给我留言
[21:05] It’s getting weird. I just wanna tell him. 已经有点奇怪了 我想告诉他
[21:08] Hey. Sup? 你好
[21:11] – What’s up with you? – Leon. -你也好 -里昂
[21:12] Focus. We cannot tell your brother. 专心点 不能告诉你哥哥
[21:14] – We’ve come this far. – Well, it’s gotten stupid. -已经坚持了这么久 -可是事态严重了
[21:17] He’s right, Mouch. When he’s right, he’s right. 他说得对 穆奇 他有时候说得很对
[21:20] – It’s a surprise party. – So we do the surprise now. -这是个惊喜派对 -那就现在搞吧
[21:23] Yeah, Mouch, before it gets out of hand. 是啊 穆奇 免得最后出岔子
[21:25] O–okay. All right. 好吧
[21:27] Imagine, if you will, Cruz walking into Molly’s 你们想象一下 克鲁兹下班之后
[21:30] after shift. Suddenly, 走进莫利酒吧 突然
[21:32] all of his dearest friends shout, “Happy Birthday.” 他所有最亲爱的朋友一起大喊”生日快乐”
[21:37] Oh, he’s overjoyed. Could it get any better? 他特别开心 这一切还能更棒吗
[21:40] Yes, it could, because out of the back 当然可以了 因为这时从屋里
[21:42] comes the most important person to him in the world. 走出一个这世上对他最重要的人
[21:47] Leon. 里昂
[21:48] – Yeah, that does sound dope. – I know, it does. -听起来确实很赞 -我知道很棒
[21:50] I know it sounds dope. 我知道听起来很赞
[21:52] Hide him. 把他藏起来
[22:03] – What’s going on? – Nothing. -大家怎么了 -没什么
[22:06] – What’s going on with you? – Not much. -你忙什么呢 -没忙什么
[22:10] Chief wants everyone in the bullpen. 队长让所有人去办公区
[22:13] – Five minutes. – Uh, you mean right now? -五分钟内 -你是说现在吗
[22:16] What? 什么
[22:17] I mean, he probably wants us there now? 他会不会想让我们现在就过去呢
[22:22] – Hey, I’m just gonna– – Why don’t you just go– -我就… -不如你就走…
[22:23] – I just wanna have my sandwich. – Come on, let’s go. -我就是想拿三明治 -走吧
[22:26] Check it out. 去看看吧
[22:27] So, I’m sorry I was gone this morning. 抱歉 我今早不在
[22:30] I had a seminar to teach at the academy, 我去警院开讲座了
[22:32] and, uh, feeling pretty good about it, if I’m being honest. 说实话 感觉特别好
[22:36] Shaping young minds. 栽培祖国花朵
[22:38] So, since, uh, I missed the morning briefing, 既然我没出席早会
[22:40] I wanted to get back to normal business as soon as possible. 我想尽快回归正常的工作事务
[22:43] So, as you all may have noticed, the bullpen has been 你们都注意到了 多纳万退休后
[22:47] a bit short-staffed since Mrs. Donovan retired. 办公区人手不够了
[22:50] So, um, fortunately that has all been addressed. 所以 好在这个问题解决了
[22:53] We have a new member of our support team, 我们支援组多了一个新成员
[22:55] and I believe some of you already know her. 你们中一些人已经认识她了
[22:58] Can you come out here, please? 请出来吧
[23:00] Finish that paperwork later. So please 稍后再填表吧 请欢迎
[23:02] welcome to the Firehouse 51 family Hope Jacquinot. 霍普·夏克诺加入51消防局的大家庭
[23:24] Hope, what’s going on? 霍普 怎么回事
[23:26] I’m sure you’re a little freaked I didn’t tell you 你肯定吓了一跳 因为我没告诉你
[23:27] I was applying for the job, but the thing is, 我当时在申请这份工作 但事情是
[23:30] I knew that if I did, you’d feel pressured 我知道如果我说了 你肯定会有压力
[23:32] to talk to Chief Boden for me, 觉得要为我跟博登队长说一下
[23:33] and I didn’t want to do that to you. 我不想让你那么费心
[23:35] I figured that, I’ll get this job on my own merits, 我觉得 要么靠我自己得到这份工作
[23:38] or I don’t deserve it. 要么就没资格干
[23:40] I didn’t even know that you were looking in Chicago. 我都不知道你要在芝加哥找工作
[23:42] I wasn’t. 本来不是
[23:44] These last three weeks, they’ve been amazing. 过去这三周 实在太美好了
[23:47] I mean, I see you, and I’m just so impressed 我看着你 让我刮目相看
[23:49] and blown away. Anyway, I was up here 你真厉害 总之 我来这里时
[23:52] and I saw the job posting on the bulletin board, 看到办公区的招聘启事
[23:54] and I thought, “Why the hell not, Hope? 我就想 “何不一试 霍普
[23:57] What’s stopping you? Fowlerton?” 犹豫什么呢 想回富勒顿吗”
[24:02] I just–I wish you had told me. 你早点告诉我就好了
[24:05] Well, now I do, too. 我现在也这么觉得
[24:07] But I really thought that I was being a good friend 但我觉得不让你费心
[24:10] by leaving you out of it. 是我的一番好意
[24:12] And I was hoping 我当时希望
[24:15] that you’d be happy if I got the job. 如果我得到这份工作 你会高兴
[24:20] I am. I-I really am. 我高兴 真的
[24:23] Oh, my God. Thank you. 天呐 谢谢
[24:26] You’re the best, Sylvie. 你最好了 希尔薇
[24:28] I mean that. 真心的
[24:30] Okay. 好了
[24:45] Don’t. 别说了
[24:47] Well, it seems we’ve got a little breakdown 看来这是调度塔
[24:49] at the air traffic control tower. 出了点问题啊
[24:50] No, I mean it. I’m serious. 我说真的 没逗你
[24:52] A little crash on the runway action. 跑道上出了点小事故
[24:54] Just planes knocking into each other. 飞机啊一架撞一架
[24:57] Ooh, it’s rough. Wreckage everywhere. 老惨了 碎片到处都是啊
[25:03] Everywhere! 到处都是
[25:07] Life classes… Okay, bye. 人生的一课啊 好吧 再见
[25:10] Hey, so, uh, what do you know 话说 你了解多少
[25:13] about this Hope chick? 这个叫霍普的小妞
[25:14] Seems, um, well, I don’t know. 好像 我也不知道
[25:17] I’ve spent all of five minutes with her. 我一共才和她没说过几句话
[25:19] – What’s Brett saying? – She’s… -布莱特怎么说 -她…
[25:20] – She’s what? – Supposed to be great. -她什么 -应该挺好的吧
[25:26] – Oh, do you need to… – Yeah. -你是不是需要 -是
[25:27] Okay. 好吧
[25:31] I need to get all of your current incident reports. 我需要你上交所有的事故报告
[25:34] I don’t turn those in until the 31st. 我月底才上交
[25:37] Chief Mullins’ office requested them 莫林斯队长的办公室找你要
[25:38] along with your personnel file. 还要你的个人档案
[25:41] What? 什么
[25:43] I just do what I’m told. 我只是听令行事
[26:00] Hey, what’s up, buddy? You seem stressed. 怎么了哥们 表情这么凝重
[26:02] Do I? 有吗
[26:04] Twice now I’ve reached out to Leon, 我这已经给里昂打第二通电话了
[26:05] and it’s gone straight to voicemail. 还是直接转语音信箱
[26:07] He’s declining my calls. 他不接我电话
[26:09] – Why would he do that? – I don’t know, Otis. -他为什么不接 -我不知道 奥蒂斯
[26:11] But something’s not right. I know it. 但肯定出了什么事 我知道
[26:13] Well, he’s probably just got bad reception. 他那边估计信号不好吧
[26:15] I read a study that a lot of carriers do that. 我读过一篇研究说好多手机都这样
[26:18] Send a call to voicemail when the reception’s bad. 信号不好就把电话转到语音信箱
[26:22] – They did a study on that? – Ah, well, yeah. -这还有人做研究 -当然有啊
[26:25] Yeah, yeah. 就是
[26:32] Come on, he bought it. 他信了
[26:36] Hello? 你好
[26:38] Hi, yes. Can, uh– 你好 有…
[26:39] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[26:41] Uh, I was told the people who helped my brother work here. 我听说救了我弟弟的人在这上班
[26:45] – Who? – Dan Harris. -谁 -丹·哈里斯
[26:47] He was… He was on a roof today. 他 他今天上楼顶想跳楼
[26:51] – Rachel? – Yeah. -你是瑞秋吧 -是
[26:54] Yeah, he, uh… He talked about you. 对 他 他说起过你
[26:57] – He did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[26:59] Come on in. 请进吧
[27:02] – How is he? – Sedated. -他还好吗 -用了镇静剂
[27:04] They did an MRI on his back. 他们给他的后背做了核磁共振
[27:08] He took a pretty hard hit. 他摔得不轻
[27:10] I’m–I’m just so happy that he’s alive. 我 我只是很高兴他还活着
[27:16] Um, have a seat. 请坐吧
[27:23] It’s not that we didn’t know that he had problems. 其实我们也知道他有些问题
[27:28] He–He saw a therapist before, but he stopped going. 他以前看过心理咨询 但他后来不去了
[27:33] He stopped taking his medication. 也不再吃药了
[27:36] “Maybe he’s better,” I told myself. “也许他好转了” 我心里想着
[27:40] Magically better. 奇迹般地好转了
[27:44] Well, best thing now is you can get him back into it. 现在最好的事就是你可以让他继续接受治疗
[27:52] This was found at the hospital. 这是在医院发现的
[27:56] My baby brother was on a roof today with a will in his pocket. 我弟弟今天居然揣着遗书想跳楼
[28:05] If it wasn’t for you, I would be planning 如果不是你 我现在肯定就在
[28:07] a funeral right now. 准备他的葬礼了
[28:08] But instead we’re figuring out treatment. 但现在我们在想治疗的办法
[28:15] I wanted to take a moment and thank you. 我想特地上门来谢谢你
[28:19] Thank you all. It’s probably just 谢谢大家 也许这对你们而言
[28:21] another alarm bell to you, but to some of us, 只是一次普通的警情 但对我们来说
[28:25] what you do for us is the whole world. 你们拯救了我们的世界
[28:27] Yeah, we’re grateful you’re there for him. 是啊 很高兴有你陪着他
[28:32] Keep him healthy. 让他健康活着
[28:34] I will. 我会的
[28:52] Okay, come on. Nope. 好吧 拜托 不要
[28:54] – You little bastard. – I’ve been thinking. -你个小混蛋 -我一直在想
[28:56] Joe. Yeah? 乔 怎么了
[28:58] All this talk of Leon, maybe I should reach out 关于里昂 也许我应该问问疯王帮
[29:02] to the Insane Kings. See if things have blown over. 看看风头是不是已经过去了
[29:06] Yeah, you know, Joe, they have, uh, 好吧 乔 他们
[29:08] they have the word “Insane” Right there in the title. 他们的名字里就有”疯”这个字
[29:10] So I–You know, I wouldn’t– 所以我 你知道的 我不会…
[29:12] Come with me. 和我一起去
[29:13] Strength in numbers. 人多力量大
[29:14] I would feel so much better if I had backup. 如果有人支援我的话我会更有底气
[29:21] – Okay. – Thanks, brother. -好吧 -谢了 兄弟
[29:29] – Don’t ever do that. – Abort, okay? -永远不要那么做了 -行动终止 好吗
[29:31] – Abort. – We’re on the two yard line. -终止 -就差临门一脚了
[29:33] He wants to go to gang corners, okay? 他想去帮派那里 好吗
[29:36] – And ask around about Leon. – Aww. -问里昂的事 -好贴心
[29:38] No, not “Aww.” It’s not a good idea. 不 不要在那瞎感动 这不是个好主意
[29:40] We’ll get him to Molly’s before he can travel 在他去帮派那之前 我们就把他
[29:42] – to gang corners. – I got cold feet, Mouch. -带到莫利酒吧了 -我退缩了 穆奇
[29:45] – Scared, cold feet. – Keep it together. -我害怕 退缩了 -振作点
[29:48] Be strong, man. 坚强点 兄弟
[29:54] – Lieutenant Casey. – Yeah? -凯西副队 -怎么了
[29:56] Chief Boden would like to see you. 博登队长想见你
[29:58] You, too, Dawson. 还有你 道森
[30:06] Lieutenant. 副队
[30:11] – Chief. – Anything you wanna tell me -队长 -我不在时那个跳楼的任务
[30:13] about a jumper call while I was out? 你有什么想说的吗
[30:25] Chief, it was a complicated situation. 队长 当时的情况很复杂
[30:27] But I stand by my decision and my team. 但我觉得我的决定和我的队伍是对的
[30:30] Lieutenant, I came to 51 knowing 副队 我来这里的时候就知道
[30:33] this house has a reputation for doing things its own way. 这里的人喜欢按自己的想法做事
[30:36] And I know Chief Boden has a sharp eye for leadership, 我知道博登队长慧眼识英才
[30:39] but let me tell you something, Lieutenant. 但我告诉你 副队
[30:41] That rope rescue was like nothing I’ve ever seen. 我从没见过这样的绳索救援
[30:43] No other firefighter I know would have risked it. 我知道的消防员里没有人会冒险这么做
[30:46] But if any other truck had responded to that call, 但如果是别的车接到这个营救任务
[30:49] that young man would be dead right now. 那个年轻人现在可能已经死了
[30:52] You put the victim first. 你把受害者放在了首位
[30:54] Even after you knew I was on scene. 即使是你知道我在现场
[30:57] And you knew you were already on my hit list. 你知道你已经在我的黑名单上了
[31:00] You put his life ahead of your career. 你把他的生命放在了你的职业生涯之前
[31:08] All of Truck 81 did. 这是81号云梯车所有人的功劳
[31:13] Spoken like a true leader. 像个真正的领导者说的话
[31:16] Which is why I’ve recommended you for a meritorious promotion. 所以我才推荐你升职
[31:27] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道要说什么了
[31:30] You don’t have to say anything. 你什么都不用说
[31:32] You earned this, Matt. 这是你应得的 马特
[31:34] Not just on this call, but every shift and every bell. 不仅仅是这次任务 每次任务你都完成得很好
[31:39] Look, it’s not gonna be official until the ceremony, 在仪式后就会正式宣布
[31:41] but let me be the first to tell you. 但是让我第一个告诉你
[31:44] Congratulations, Captain Casey. 恭喜你 凯西队长
[31:50] Thanks, Chief. I’ll do my best to make you proud. 谢谢 队长 我会竭尽全力让你骄傲的
[31:52] I know you will. Go get them. 我知道你会的 努力吧
[32:02] Chief, thank you. 队长 谢谢
[32:07] All right, so look for anything 好了 看看哪些东西
[32:08] that’s obviously out of date. Use your discretion. 很明显已经过期了 自己判断
[32:11] – Okay, I can do that. – I mean, if Capp hasn’t -好 我能做到 -我是说 如果卡普到现在
[32:14] sold this ab lounger by now– 还没把这个躺椅卖掉…
[32:18] Technically, it’s not part of the job description, 确切地说 这并不在你的工作范围内
[32:20] but the Chief does not like clutter. 但队长不喜欢东西乱成一团
[32:22] Got it. Any other tips I should know? 懂了 还有什么我要知道的吗
[32:27] Things to look out for? Chief Boden? 需要注意的 博登队长
[32:29] Don’t turn this Firehouse into “Melrose Place.” 不要把消防局变成《新飞跃情海》
[32:32] You’ll do just fine. 你就没问题了
[32:44] You got a minute? 你有空吗
[32:46] Sure. 有
[32:49] Just so you know, I think it’s better 我想跟你说 我觉得
[32:51] if we leave what happened as what happened. 我们应该忘记之前发生的事
[32:59] – Oh, okay, yeah. – I mean, you’re great. -好 -你很棒
[33:01] And I had a really good time last night. 我昨晚很开心
[33:03] But now that I’m working here, I just don’t want it 可现在我在这里工作了 我不想
[33:05] to be a thing. You know? 被这件事影响 你明白吗
[33:08] Yeah, no. That makes total sense. 明白 我可以理解
[33:10] I just want to make a good impression, 我只想给大家留下一个好印象
[33:12] and I get a feeling that Connie has eyes on everything. 我觉得康妮对这里的事一清二楚
[33:16] – Yeah, I’m sure she does. – So, we’re cool? -那是肯定的 -那我们没问题了吧
[33:20] Uh, yeah. Absolutely. 当然
[33:22] Great. 那就好
[33:30] Okay, Otis. Let’s beat the bushes. 奥蒂斯 我们去问问吧
[33:34] I actually have to cover Molly’s tonight. 我今晚得去莫利干活
[33:36] But–But, uh, we can go after shift. 不过我们可以下班以后去
[33:39] At, like, two in the morning, 凌晨两点
[33:40] when all the finest gang members are out there. 正好最厉害的黑帮都会在那里
[33:43] That’s a good point. 这倒是真的
[33:44] Hey, Joe, you know what you need? 乔 你知道你需要什么吗
[33:47] A good old-fashioned night 一个传统的夜晚
[33:49] of sucking the apple from the barrel. 从桶里吸苹果
[33:51] – What? – That is not a thing. -什么 -才没这回事
[33:53] Sure it is. It means tying one on. 当然有 意思就是喝个大醉
[33:55] At Molly’s, tonight. 今晚 在莫利
[33:57] – That is a thing. – Otis has to work anyway, -这回事是真有 -反正奥蒂斯也要上班
[34:00] and our Lieutenant got promoted. That, my friends, 咱的副队又升职了 朋友们
[34:03] is a cause for celebration. 这事必须得庆祝
[34:04] And Herrmann and Otis have generously offered 再说赫尔曼和奥蒂斯很大方地说
[34:07] a buy one get one free. 可以买一送一
[34:09] Eh, wrong, no. 才没有
[34:11] Buy one, get one. No free. 买一杯 拿一杯 不免费
[34:15] Still. 可你还是要去
[34:17] Okay, okay. But after shift, 好吧好吧 不过下班以后
[34:19] we go gang hunting. 我们要去找黑帮
[34:21] After shift, absolutely. 下班以后 必须的
[34:27] – I wasn’t even worried. – Really? -我根本都不担心 -真的吗
[34:28] ‘Cause I thought I was gonna be working airport duty 我还以为我接下来十年都要在
[34:31] – for the next ten years. – I’d do something like that, -机场当保安了 -要是换了我
[34:33] I’d end up in jail. With you, it’s “Meritorious.” 估计就要进监狱了 你就成英勇卓越值得表彰了
[34:37] Hey, hey, why don’t you meritoriously 不如你英勇卓越地
[34:39] go and get us some more beers? 去给我们多拿点啤酒吧
[34:43] Aye aye, Captain. 得令 队长
[34:49] Three? 三瓶
[34:56] Did you need one more? For, uh, Hope over there? 你还需要再来一瓶吗 给那边的霍普
[35:02] Nah, we’re cool. We talked. 不用了 我们没事 聊过了
[35:04] She didn’t want to make it a thing. 她不想和我在一起
[35:07] Oh, when they say they don’t wanna make it a thing, 每次她们一说不想在一起
[35:09] – it’s already a thing. – You’re paranoid. -那就一定有问题 -你可真多疑
[35:13] I’m para-right. 可我是对的
[35:16] You’ll see. 等着瞧
[35:21] I just got the signal from Mouch. 穆奇给我暗号了
[35:23] Incoming. Incoming. 来了 来了
[35:25] Guys! 大家伙
[35:28] Let’s go. Let’s go. 快走 我们走
[35:29] I’m going. 我来了
[35:33] You know what, you guys, I can’t do this. 还是算了吧 我做不到
[35:34] I’m just gonna go home. 我还是回家了
[35:35] – What? – No. -什么 -不行
[35:36] Celebrating, remember? 我们要庆祝 记得吗
[35:38] I’m just not in the mood for people. 可我没心情跟人嗨
[35:39] You know what’s good 你知道没心情
[35:40] when you’re not in the mood for people? 跟人嗨的时候要怎么做吗
[35:41] – Beer. – I have beer at home. -喝啤酒 -我可以在家喝
[35:43] One drink. You wanna support Casey, 就喝一杯 你想支持凯西
[35:45] – don’t you? – I’m gonna see Casey -对吧 -我下半辈子
[35:46] every shift for the rest of my life. 每次上班都会见到凯西
[35:47] – I can support him later. – Come on, Joe. -我可以晚点再支持他 -拜托 乔
[35:49] What kind of an attitude is that? 你这算什么态度
[35:50] Exactly. I’m just gonna bring everybody down. 没错 我不想让大家扫兴
[35:54] You know, you know, now that I think about it, 知道吗 我又想了一下
[35:57] we should do that buy one get one free. 我们应该买一赠一
[36:02] Fine. One drink. 好吧 就喝一杯
[36:04] Attaboy. 好样的
[36:08] – Just one, though. – I swear. I promise. I know. -就喝一杯 -我发誓 我保证 我知道
[36:09] I don’t wanna be here all night. 我不想整晚都在这里
[36:13] Happy birthday, bro! 生日快乐 兄弟
[36:23] – Surprise! – Happy birthday! -惊喜 -生日快乐
[36:25] – You were surprised, right? – Are you kidding me? -你是很惊喜吧 -开什么玩笑
[36:27] I’ve been so spun out about this whole Leon thing 我一直因为里昂的事担心
[36:29] I completely forgot it was my birthday. 完全忘记今天是自己的生日了
[36:33] – Thank you, guys. – Don’t thank us yet, -谢谢你们 -先别急着说谢谢
[36:35] because here’s an even bigger surprise. 下面还有更大的惊喜
[36:37] Funny you should mention Leon, because here he is. 你刚才提到了里昂 他就在这里
[36:40] What? 什么
[36:49] I said, regarding Leon, here he is. 我说 里昂在这里
[36:58] Is this supposed to be some sort of joke? 这是跟我开玩笑吗
[36:59] What? No. He’s–he’s here. 什么 不 他真在这里
[37:01] – Right. – No, no, he really is. -对 -不不 他真的在
[37:03] – No, Mouch brought him here. – Yeah, and Otis helped him. -不 穆奇把他带来了 -对 奥蒂斯帮了他
[37:06] Okay, just stop, guys, all right? 你们行了 好吗
[37:07] I don’t know what game you’re pulling. 我不知道你们到底在玩什么把戏
[37:09] I swear, he was just here. 我发誓 他刚才真的在
[37:11] – Mouch, what did you do? – I–I–I’ll– -穆奇 你干了什么 -我…
[37:14] Wait, I know what you did. 等等 我知道你做了什么
[37:17] – You do? – Mmm-hmm. -是吗 -是的
[37:19] Because Leon is right over there. 因为里昂就在那边
[37:32] I don’t understand. 怎么回事
[37:33] You can’t beat the Cruz brothers. 你休想赢克鲁兹兄弟
[37:35] It can’t be done. Can’t do it. 不可能的 想都别想
[37:36] – How long have you known? – Since I was at the Firehouse. -你知道多久了 -自从我去消防队
[37:39] He told me he figured it out, and we were gonna spin it 他告诉我他想到了 我们就准备
[37:41] – back on you. – Oh, he did, huh? -反击一把 -是吗
[37:43] Ah, and that whole thing about you wanting me to go with you 你说想让我跟你去
[37:45] – and meet those gang members? – That’s what you get -找黑帮的事呢 -那是你帮穆奇
[37:47] – for helping Mouch. – Oh, thank God. -得到的惩罚 -谢天谢地
[37:51] Seriously, Mouch. This is amazing. 真的 穆奇 这太棒了
[37:54] I really appreciate it. 我真的很感谢
[37:56] Hey, the way you took care of me after my heart attack, 我心脏病发后你那么照顾我
[37:59] I’ll never forget that. Least I could do. 我永远不会忘 这点不算什么
[38:04] Hey, everybody. Buy one get one free 各位 今晚整晚
[38:07] all night long. 买一赠一
[38:09] Aw, come on! I saved you from a heart attack! 拜托 我可在你心脏病发时救了你
[38:13] Get over here. Get over here. 过来 过来
[38:17] Aww. Happy birthday, buddy. 生日快乐 伙计
[38:22] – Sylvie. – Hey, Connie. -希尔薇 -康妮
[38:28] – What? – I just got a call from Fowlerton. -怎么了 -我刚接到富勒顿的电话
[38:31] Uh, what do you mean? 什么意思
[38:32] Did you know that your friend Hope 你知道你朋友霍普
[38:34] stole 10 grand from her last boss? 偷了上一个老板一万块吗
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第6季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme