时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mayday. Emergency. Gas explosion. | 紧急求救 气体爆炸 |
[00:05] | Firefighters down. | 有消防员受伤 |
[00:08] | I screwed up. I deliberately broke protocol. | 我搞砸了 是我违反了规定 |
[00:11] | It’s my fault that they’re dead. | 他们的死是我的错 |
[00:13] | Don’t do this, Jason… taking the blame. | 别这样 杰森 担起了责任 |
[00:15] | You don’t tell the truth about what happened, | 如果你不说出真相 |
[00:17] | you’ll never ride a rig again. | 以后就再也没机会当消防员了 |
[00:19] | – What’s the prognosis? – The cancer’s in my bones. | -病情的预后怎样 -癌细胞已经深入骨髓 |
[00:22] | My odds are not good. | 我希望不大了 |
[00:24] | I’m not thinking about odds, | 我不会去想希望 |
[00:25] | I’m here and so are you | 我在此 你也是 |
[00:27] | and that’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[00:56] | Her latest numbers look good. | 她最近的数据看起来不错 |
[00:58] | It’s a big jump for just a couple days treatment. | 她刚接受了几天的治疗 这是很大的进步 |
[01:00] | Yeah, she just hasn’t been eating, | 她只是还没吃过东西 |
[01:02] | and she’s sleeping all the time. | 一直在睡觉 |
[01:04] | That’s the chemo. Not much we can do about that. | 这是因为化疗 我们对此无能为力 |
[01:06] | Hey, ladies, quit gossiping about me. | 姑娘们 别八卦我了 |
[01:11] | Doc says you’re doing great. | 医生说你挺好的 |
[01:13] | Yeah, well, no offense, Doc, | 无意冒犯 医生 |
[01:14] | but my definition of great | 但我对好的定义 |
[01:15] | doesn’t include tossing my cookies every hour. | 不包括每小时都吐 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry about that, Anna. | 抱歉 安娜 |
[01:20] | I’ll order you something for that. | 我给你开点药 |
[01:22] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[01:24] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[01:31] | – I’m gonna take the shift off. – Oh, come on, Kelly. | -我要请假 -拜托 凯利 |
[01:33] | You’ve been watching me sleep for, like, two days. | 你都看我睡觉看了两天了 |
[01:36] | My dad’s gonna be here in, like, half an hour. | 我爸爸半个小时后就来了 |
[01:38] | – Just go to work. – I don’t mind. | -去上班吧 -我不介意 |
[01:39] | Go! | 去吧 |
[01:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:46] | Just a phone call away. | 有事给我打电话 |
[01:52] | So… | 那么 |
[01:54] | How’d it go with Kannell? | 跟坎奈尔聊得怎么样 |
[01:56] | He’s determined to take the fall. | 他决定背锅 |
[02:00] | Protecting Doyle’s memory. | 保护对多伊尔的纪念 |
[02:01] | It’d be noble as hell if he weren’t tanking his career. | 如果他没拿自己的职业冒险 这真是很崇高 |
[02:04] | Well, that’s his choice. | 这是他的选择 |
[02:06] | The case is being closed at today’s monthly review panel. | 今天的月度审查小组已经结案了 |
[02:09] | So we go to the panel. Ask them to postpone it. | 我们去找审查小组 让他们推迟 |
[02:11] | We don’t have the standing. | 我们没资格 |
[02:12] | Kannell is sticking to his story. | 坎奈尔坚持他的说法 |
[02:14] | Then we gotta change the story somehow. | 那我们得改变他的说法 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:22] | Whatever you need. | 有需要找我 |
[02:29] | Hey, I’m not gonna rush into this and end up | 我可不要着急 最后 |
[02:30] | with some serial killer, okay? | 和连环杀手住一起 好吗 |
[02:32] | Then you can pay the extra rent. | 那多余的房租你来出 |
[02:33] | What, you guys still looking for a roommate? | 怎么 你们还在找室友吗 |
[02:36] | In your place? Where would you put them? | 在你们家吗 那人睡哪儿 |
[02:38] | A three bedroom unit just opened up in our building. | 我们大楼里刚腾出了一套三卧的房子 |
[02:40] | Oh, those are great. | 挺好的 |
[02:42] | Yeah, so Otis said, “Let’s grab one. | 奥蒂斯说 我们租了吧 |
[02:44] | We’ll get a third roommate. It’ll be cheaper,” He said. | 他说 找到第三位室友 这样更便宜 |
[02:47] | One third of more money is less than half of less money. | 更多的钱的三分之一也比更少的钱的一半要少 |
[02:49] | That’s just math. | 这是数学啊 |
[02:50] | So we moved in and lined up Levantini. | 所以我们搬进去了 问了莱文蒂尼 |
[02:53] | From first shift. | 第一轮班的那个 |
[02:54] | But his girlfriend asked him to move in with her, | 但他的女友让他跟她同居 |
[02:56] | so now we’re screwed. | 所以现在我完蛋了 |
[02:58] | This was supposed to save me money, not cast me. | 这应该让我省钱的 而不是花钱 |
[03:01] | Leon is starting community college in Florida, | 里昂要在佛罗里达州上社区大学 |
[03:03] | and Cruz is footing the bill. | 而克鲁兹要付账 |
[03:06] | I get this new bouncer gig and that helps, but– | 我找到了一份保镖的活儿 这有所帮助 但是 |
[03:08] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[03:11] | For a roommate. | 当室友 |
[03:13] | ‘Cause I’ve been going nuts trying to find a new place | 因为我想赶在我房东要两倍房租之前 |
[03:15] | within my price range before my landlord doubles my rent, | 找到我能租得起的新房子 |
[03:18] | so it would really help me out. | 这真的会帮助我 |
[03:21] | And you know I’m not a serial killer, so… | 你们也知道我不是连环杀手 所以 |
[03:23] | – Do we? – Just think about it. | -是吗 -考虑一下吧 |
[03:28] | People in this house really can’t help | 这个消防队的人真的忍不住 |
[03:30] | moving in with each other, huh? | 要住到一起 是吧 |
[03:32] | It’s like a compulsion. | 像是强迫症 |
[03:33] | Wait–didn’t you invite Severide to stay with you | 等等 西弗莱德搬出凯西家后 |
[03:36] | after he moved out of Casey’s? | 你不是邀请他跟你住吗 |
[03:40] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[03:42] | – Yeah. – Squad 3, Engine 51. | -嗯 -3号抢险车 51号水罐车 |
[03:44] | – It was. – Oh, yeah, waga, waga, waga. | -是啊 -是啊 是啊 |
[03:45] | – Big difference. – Structure fire. | -很不一样 -建筑火灾 |
[04:05] | Capp, Tony, you guys vent. | 卡普 托尼 你们去通风 |
[04:06] | Cruz, through the front with me. | 克鲁兹 跟我去前门 |
[04:08] | – Yup. – Got it. | -好 -收到 |
[04:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:14] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[04:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:25] | Hey, 51. | 51队 |
[04:26] | We’re gonna need a line in the kitchen. | 厨房里需要牵水管灭火 |
[04:28] | Copy that, Squad 3. | 明白 三号救援队 |
[04:30] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[04:34] | Hey, ma’am? | 女士 |
[04:35] | Ma’am, hey, you’re gonna have to come with us. | 女士 你得跟我们走 |
[04:59] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[05:07] | Ma’am! Can you hear me? | 女士 能听到我说话吗 |
[05:09] | We gotta get you out of here! | 我们得救你出去 |
[05:17] | – Come on. We got you. – No. | -来 走 -不 |
[05:18] | – We got you, come on. – No, I’m okay. | -快走 -不用 |
[05:20] | – One, two- – I’m okay. | -一 二 -我没事 |
[05:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[05:27] | Fire’s headed for the eaves. Get a line on that back roof. | 大火要烧到屋檐了 后屋檐牵水管灭火 |
[05:29] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[05:32] | There. Lay down. We got you. | 好了 躺下 没事了 |
[05:36] | Running from firefighters? | 躲着消防员 |
[05:38] | A couple pictures aren’t worth your life. | 几张照片不值你的命 |
[05:41] | That house is my whole life. | 那栋房子是我的一切 |
[05:46] | – We’ll save what we can. – Thank you. | -我们尽力抢救 -谢谢 |
[05:53] | Think this guy’ll listen? | 你觉得他会听我们的吗 |
[05:55] | Of all the Chiefs on the panel, he’s our best bet. | 小组里所有队长中 他最有可能听了 |
[05:57] | – Harry! – Wallace. | -哈里 -华莱士 |
[05:59] | I’m already running late, but you knew that. | 我已经迟到了 但你肯定知道 |
[06:01] | Just need a moment of your time before | 在你去审查小组前 |
[06:02] | – you go into the panel. – Who’s this? | -耽误你几分钟 -这是谁 |
[06:03] | Chief Harry Moran, Lieutenant Matt Casey. | 哈里·莫兰队长 马特·凯西副队 |
[06:06] | – The alderman. – Yes, sir. | -那个议员 -是的 |
[06:08] | I wanted to talk to you about the Squad 6 sewer tunnel incident. | 我想跟你说说6号救援队下水道事件 |
[06:11] | We’ve already lost so many men. | 我们已经失去了那么多人 |
[06:13] | I’d hate to see us lose Kannell, too. | 我不想也失去坎奈尔 |
[06:14] | I think getting two firefighters killed | 害死两名消防员 |
[06:16] | is a pretty good reason to end a career. | 足够终结他的事业了 |
[06:19] | Unless he wasn’t the one who screwed up. | 除非搞砸的不是他 |
[06:21] | He’s already admitted as such. | 他已经承认了 |
[06:23] | All due respect, sir, it wasn’t Kannell’s fault. | 恕我直言 长官 那不是坎奈尔的错 |
[06:27] | It was Doyle’s. | 是多伊尔的 |
[06:29] | That’s a hell of an accusation to make | 对一个无法为自己辩驳的人来说 |
[06:31] | of a man who can’t defend himself. | 这项指控可很严重 |
[06:33] | The way Kannell says it went down– | 坎奈尔说的事情经过… |
[06:34] | him dropping the meter, running back to the rig– | 他放下检测仪 跑回消防车… |
[06:36] | we’re talking 50 feet. | 二者距离可有50英尺 |
[06:38] | If those levels were normal before he dropped the meter– | 如果他放下监控仪前各项读数正常 |
[06:40] | There’s no way the air saturated while he ran 50 feet. | 那空气不可能在他跑50英尺的过程中达到饱和 |
[06:43] | The only way this could’ve happened is | 唯一的解释就是 |
[06:45] | if Doyle got a high reading, | 多伊尔看到读数很高 |
[06:46] | and then took them in there anyway. | 但还是带他们进去了 |
[06:48] | Then why is Kannell taking the blame? | 那为什么坎奈尔主动承担责任 |
[06:50] | Because he didn’t want Doyle’s wife and kids to think | 因为他不想让多伊尔的妻儿认为 |
[06:52] | he died anything but a hero… and neither do we. | 他不是英勇牺牲…我们也不想 |
[06:56] | What if there were another option? | 如果还有别的办法呢 |
[06:59] | One that clears Kannell, and keeps Doyle out of it? | 既可以还坎奈尔清白 也可以保住多伊尔的名声 |
[07:01] | I’m all ears. | 洗耳恭听 |
[07:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I’m just– | 我就是… |
[07:22] | just looking up stuff for Anna. | 在给安娜查东西 |
[07:27] | Homeopathic? | 同类疗法 |
[07:28] | That’s pretty far out for you. | 这可远远超出了你的研究范围 |
[07:31] | She’s just always so damn tired. | 她总是那么劳累 |
[07:33] | She’s barely eating. | 都不怎么吃东西 |
[07:35] | – Chemo side effects? – Yeah. One says acupuncture. | -化疗的副作用 -是 有人说要针灸 |
[07:38] | One says massage, one– | 有人说要按摩 有人说… |
[07:40] | Ginger milk thistle, uh– | 喝姜汁牛奶蓟花 |
[07:54] | When I was in rehab… | 我戒瘾的时候 |
[07:57] | everybody had a different theory about how to get through it. | 大家对怎么熬过去说法不一 |
[08:01] | Drink a lot of water. | 多喝水 |
[08:03] | Don’t drink any water. | 不要喝水 |
[08:06] | Blah, blah, blah. | 等等等等 |
[08:08] | Know what got me through it? | 你知道是什么帮我熬过来的吗 |
[08:11] | Hamburger and French fries. | 汉堡和薯条 |
[08:15] | Every day. | 每天都吃 |
[08:21] | Give Anna my best. | 代我向安娜问好 |
[08:25] | We’re all thinking about her over here. | 我们消防队的人都想着她 |
[08:35] | Okay. Hear me out. | 好 听我说 |
[08:37] | The whole appeal of Levantini | 莱文蒂尼唯一的优点是 |
[08:39] | was that he was from a different shift. | 他跟我们不是同一班值班 |
[08:41] | Okay, but I’m so quiet, | 但是我很安静 |
[08:43] | it’ll be like I’m on a different shift. | 我会像别的班次的人一样 |
[08:45] | Yes, because you’re so low-key | 因为你很低调 |
[08:47] | and unobtrusive. | 不张扬 |
[08:50] | Look, Brett, no offense, it’s just– | 布莱特 你不要生气 但… |
[08:52] | I don’t know about having a girl roommate. | 我从来没有过女室友 |
[08:53] | Okay, but I’m not just any girl. | 好吧 但我跟普通女孩不一样啊 |
[08:55] | I spend a third of every week surrounded by men. | 我一周有三分之一的时间是跟男人混在一起 |
[08:57] | I know enough not to hang my bra on the shower rod, | 我知道不要把胸罩挂在浴帘杆上 |
[09:00] | and I can tell a good dirty joke when I need to. | 而且有必要的时候我也能说污段子呀 |
[09:03] | Let’s hear one. | 不如讲个来听听 |
[09:06] | Yup. She’s got nothing. | 她说不出来 |
[09:08] | – What about the parking space? – Ah, yes! Look. | -停车的地方怎么样 -对 听着 |
[09:10] | The landlord only gave us one parking spot in the garage, | 房东在车库里只给了我们一个车位 |
[09:12] | which me and Otis are already trading off on, | 我和奥蒂斯交替在使用 |
[09:14] | which sucks, by the way. | 顺便说句 这很糟糕 |
[09:16] | I’ll park on the street. | 我就停在街边就好了 |
[09:17] | Oh, you’re gonna love that come December. | 那你十二月的时候就有的受的了 |
[09:20] | You know what, just write down every question you would ask | 不如你们直接把会对其他陌生男性租客 |
[09:22] | any other potential roommate– a man, a stranger, | 问的问题写下来给我 |
[09:25] | and if I pass, I get to move in. | 如果我通过了 我就搬进去 |
[09:29] | Ambulance 61. Person injured from fall. | 61号救护车 有人坠落受伤 |
[09:32] | 725 Barrington Avenue. | 巴林顿大道725号 |
[09:36] | You guys, over here. | 你们来了 在那 |
[09:38] | I don’t know what happened. I thought I had her. | 我不知道发生了什么 我以为我接住了她 |
[09:39] | The rope slipped out of my hands. | 绳子从我手中滑落了 |
[09:41] | Let me look at your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[09:45] | – What’s your name? – Laurie. | -你叫什么 -劳里 |
[09:46] | Hey, Laurie. I’m Gabby. This is Sylvie. | 你好 劳里 我是加比 这是希尔薇 |
[09:51] | This place is closed. | 这个地方关闭了 |
[09:52] | – What are you guys doing here? – We snuck in. | -你们在这干什么 -我们溜进来的 |
[09:55] | – Thought it’d be fun. – It was my idea, not Aidan’s. | -以为这样很好玩 -这是我的主意 不怪艾丹 |
[09:58] | You–you guys aren’t gonna call the cops, are you? | 你们不是要报警吧 |
[10:02] | Hey, Brett? | 布莱特 |
[10:05] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:07] | Spinal fluid. | 脊髓液 |
[10:09] | Separation between her skull and her C-1. | 从颅骨和大脑C1区的间隙中流出来了 |
[10:14] | All right, Laurie. I want you to do me a favor. | 劳里 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[10:16] | I want you to squeeze my hand as hard as you can, okay? | 我要你尽全力捏我的手 好吗 |
[10:22] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[10:30] | Okay, so Laurie, it’s possible you have something called | 那么劳里 你可能出现了一种症状 |
[10:32] | an internal decapitation. | 叫体内斩首 |
[10:33] | I need you to stay completely still. | 我需要你保持不动 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna be right here to help you | 我会在这帮助你 |
[10:37] | so that you don’t move at all. | 你不要动 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:40] | All right, we can’t risk putting her on the backboard. | 我们不能冒险把她放到担架上 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna grab the scoop stretcher and head rolls. | 我去拿铲式担架和头垫 |
[10:44] | – And spider straps! – Yeah. | -还有蜘蛛绑带 -好的 |
[10:49] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[10:50] | Stay calm for me. | 保持冷静 |
[10:53] | So how long have you guys been together? | 你们俩在一起有多久了 |
[11:00] | Uh, yeah, like, a month. | 大概一个月吧 |
[11:02] | We met on Saint Patrick’s Day, | 我们在圣帕特里克节那天认识的 |
[11:04] | but he didn’t text me for, like, three weeks. | 但后来他大概三周内都没给我发过信息 |
[11:07] | Uh-oh. Sounds like a player. | 听起来像个玩咖 |
[11:09] | No, he’s sweet. | 不 他很贴心 |
[11:10] | All right, Aidan. I want you to tuck in | 艾丹 我需要你在那边 |
[11:12] | on Laurie’s side right there. | 把劳里的身体托起来 |
[11:13] | We’re gonna slide these two pieces underneath her | 我们要把这两块装置放到她身下 |
[11:16] | until we feel the middle connect. | 直到中间连起来 |
[11:18] | Really slow, really gently. | 要慢慢地 轻轻地 |
[11:19] | Then we’re gonna take these head rolls. | 然后我们要把这些头垫 |
[11:21] | We’re gonna put them on either side of her neck. | 放在她颈部的两侧 |
[11:23] | You’re doing great. Just stay calm for me. | 你做得很好 保持冷静 |
[11:29] | You’re doing great. | 做得很好 |
[11:31] | Feet first. | 先从脚开始 |
[11:35] | – I’m scared. – I know you are, honey, | -我好怕 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[11:37] | but you’re doing great. Okay, guys, | 但你做得很好 好了 |
[11:39] | on my count. One… | 听我数 一 |
[11:41] | two, three. | 二 三 |
[11:46] | – Head rolls. – Take one. | -头垫 -拿着一个 |
[11:49] | Hold this in really tight. | 拿紧了 |
[11:58] | Doing a good job. | 做得很好 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:08] | Let’s secure her with the spider straps | 我们用蜘蛛绑带固定下 |
[12:10] | and get her to Med. | 送她去医院 |
[12:11] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[12:15] | Oh, excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[12:16] | I’m looking for Lieutenant Severide. | 我想找西弗莱德副队长 |
[12:19] | Yeah, you found him. How can I help you? | 我就是 有什么事吗 |
[12:20] | I’m Hope Norwich. | 我叫霍普诺维奇 |
[12:21] | You saved my mom, Ellie, this morning. | 你今早救了我妈妈埃莉 |
[12:23] | I just wanted to bring you some cookies as a thank you. | 我想给你送些饼干以示感谢 |
[12:27] | Thank you. How’s, uh– | 谢谢你 她… |
[12:29] | how is she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[12:30] | Doctor said she only has minor smoke inhalation. | 医生说她只是吸入了少量的烟尘 |
[12:33] | Mom’s pretty tough. | 我妈妈很坚强 |
[12:35] | I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[12:36] | Yeah, she’s already back in the house. | 她已经又住回那栋房子了 |
[12:38] | Claims the bedroom’s fine, | 说卧室还好 |
[12:39] | and she’ll clean the rest as she goes. | 她接下来会清理其它地方 |
[12:41] | Uh, the fire was in the roof. It’s not safe. | 房子是屋顶起火 现在住进去不安全 |
[12:44] | I figured. I called the city about having the property condemned, | 我想到了 我向政府申请房屋报废了 |
[12:47] | but even then, if she refuses to go, | 但即便如此 如果她还不肯走 |
[12:49] | I’ll have to call the police to remove her. | 我就只能联系警方带她出来了 |
[12:52] | She is the most stubborn woman on the planet. | 她特别倔 九头牛都拉不回来 |
[12:54] | Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for helping her. | 总之 我就是想谢谢你救了她 |
[12:58] | Sure. | 客气 |
[13:03] | What does Baba’s favorite knitting stitch | 外婆最喜欢的针织法 |
[13:05] | have to do with me being a good roommate? | 跟我能不能成为一个好室友有什么关系 |
[13:06] | It shows that you pay attention. | 看你平时细不细心啊 |
[13:08] | Fine. A garter stitch. | 好吧 平针织法 |
[13:11] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[13:12] | The answer we were looking for was “Stockinette.” | 正确答案是 “隔行正反针织法” |
[13:15] | Minus 3,000 points. | 减三千分 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | That “Battlestar Galactica” question I got right | 我答对《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》那道题时 |
[13:21] | was only worth a hundred! | 才只加了一百分 |
[13:22] | The points are at the discretion of the management, I’m afraid. | 加多少分 减多少分 这由我们来决定 |
[13:26] | Now on to a more delicate subject. | 现在要问些更敏感的问题了 |
[13:29] | You and Cruz used to date. | 你和克鲁兹以前交往过 |
[13:31] | You and I, we had a moment. | 我们之间也有过一段小暧昧 |
[13:35] | Now if you had to choo– | 如果你非要选… |
[13:37] | Oh, you know what, don’t even finish that question. | 天呐 你还是别问下去了 |
[13:40] | Minus 2,000 points. | 减两千分 |
[13:41] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[13:43] | Okay. Forget it. I’m gonna sleep in my car. | 好吧 算了 我还是住在车里好了 |
[13:45] | No, no. Wait. Wait, wait, wait, all right? | 别啊 等下 等下 |
[13:47] | You can still win it all back? | 你还有机会翻盘啊 |
[13:48] | The final question is worth… | 最后一道题 价值… |
[13:51] | wait for it… | 听好了 |
[13:54] | 11,000 points! | 一万一千分 |
[13:57] | Two guards stand in front of two doors. | 两个守卫站在两扇门前 |
[14:00] | – One door leads to heaven. – The other to hell. | -一扇通向天堂 -另一扇通向地狱 |
[14:02] | One guard always tells the truth, | 其中一个守卫总是说实话 |
[14:04] | The other always lies. | 另一个总是说谎话 |
[14:06] | You may ask one guard one question. | 你只能问其中一个守卫一个问题 |
[14:09] | What is your question? | 你会问什么 |
[14:13] | Who wants a parking spot? | 谁想要停车位 |
[14:18] | Let me be more specific. | 让我说得再具体一点 |
[14:19] | How about three parking spots? | 三个停车位如何 |
[14:23] | One for each of us, which I negotiated with the landlord. | 我们每人一个 我跟房东商量好了 |
[14:27] | That is my question. | 这就是我的问题 |
[14:28] | And FYI, your landlord loves me. | 还有 你们的房东很喜欢我 |
[14:31] | I brought him baklava, | 我给他买了蜜糖果仁千层酥 |
[14:32] | so you’re not getting this deal with any other roommate. | 所以你们别想再跟别人签租约了 |
[14:40] | Congratulations, roomie! | 恭喜你 室友 |
[14:42] | – Welcome! – Yay! | -欢迎你 -棒 |
[14:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:52] | What do I smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[14:54] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[14:56] | A cheeseburger from Small Cheval? | 小白马家的芝士汉堡吗 |
[14:58] | – And fries. – Bring it here! | -还有薯条 -快拿过来 |
[15:02] | You really do love me, don’t you? | 你确实很爱我啊 |
[15:07] | I do. | 确实是 |
[15:11] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[15:15] | All right, all right. Enough of this schmlatzy crap. | 行了 又不是演琼瑶戏 |
[15:18] | – Can I eat now? – Go, go, go, go, go. | -可以吃了吗 -吃吧 吃吧 |
[15:24] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 很好吃吧 |
[15:29] | They got you on something new? | 他们给你加新药了吗 |
[15:31] | I started to run a fever so they put me on | 我有些发烧 所以保险起见 |
[15:34] | an antibiotic just to be safe. | 他们给我加了抗生素 |
[15:36] | – Everything else good? – Supposedly. | -其它还好吗 -医生说没事 |
[15:39] | Oh, my God, this is so good. | 天呐 太好吃了 |
[15:41] | What–what are those cookies? | 那些是饼干吗 |
[15:44] | Thanks from a woman today. | 一个女人送给我的谢礼 |
[15:46] | We pulled her mom out of a burning house | 我们今天在火场救了她妈妈 |
[15:49] | and the old lady kept running back in trying to save things. | 那个老太太一直跑回火场 想把东西也带出来 |
[15:51] | – Nearly got herself killed. – What kind of things? | -差点送命 -什么东西 |
[15:54] | Family pictures. | 家人的照片 |
[15:56] | Daughter stopped by and said that she already moved back in. | 女儿过来表示感谢 说她已经又住回去了 |
[15:58] | – She refuses to move out. – Was that safe? | -她不肯搬出去 -安全吗 |
[16:02] | No. Probably not, but… | 应该不安全吧 但… |
[16:07] | Woman loves her house. | 那个女人爱自己的房子 |
[16:10] | It’s not about the house. | 不是因为房子本身 |
[16:14] | When you have to really, like, look at the things | 当你真得去正视 |
[16:15] | that you’re scared of losing, it’s not– | 你害怕失去的东西时 不是… |
[16:20] | it’s not the things you don’t want to let go of. | 你不愿放手的不是东西 |
[16:22] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[16:23] | it’s just this. | 只是放不下感情 |
[16:27] | Anna, you don’t have to worry about that. | 安娜 你不用担心这事 |
[16:29] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:35] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[16:37] | I bet once you go talk to her, you’ll find out | 我敢说一旦你跟她谈过 你就会发现 |
[16:40] | it’s not the things for her, either. | 她不想走的原因并不是那些物品 |
[16:41] | When you find out what it is, you can help her. | 一旦你发现真正的原因 你就能帮助她 |
[16:47] | Who says I’m gonna go talk to her? | 谁说我要跟她聊聊了 |
[16:50] | I did. | 我说的 |
[17:06] | – I already told– – You’re cleared. | -我都说了 -你没事了 |
[17:09] | What? | 什么 |
[17:10] | Boden and I talked to Chief Moran. | 博登和我已经和莫兰队长说过了 |
[17:13] | The panel chalked the whole thing up to equipment failure. | 审查小组将整件事都算在设备故障上了 |
[17:15] | Saying the meter was faulty. | 他们认为仪表有故障 |
[17:18] | But that’s not what happened. | 但不是这样的啊 |
[17:20] | Doyle’s clear. You’re clear. | 多伊尔没事了 你也没事了 |
[17:22] | The whole thing’s closed for good. | 这件事就这么结束了 |
[17:25] | Your job’s waiting for you whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 随时可以重新就职 |
[17:29] | You really don’t get it. | 你真的不明白 |
[17:31] | That doesn’t change anything, Casey. | 这不能改变任何事情 凯西 |
[17:34] | I watched three men die | 我眼睁睁看着三个人死去 |
[17:35] | and now I’m done with the CFD. | 现在我不想当消防员了 |
[17:38] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[17:41] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[18:27] | Hey. Hey, Doc! | 医生 |
[18:30] | What the hell is up with the DNR? | 那个”拒绝心肺复苏”是怎么回事 |
[18:32] | Would you give us a minute? | 你们稍等一下行吗 |
[18:36] | Whether or not to authorize life-saving measures | 我们是否要实施救命措施 |
[18:38] | is the patient’s choice. | 是取决于病人的 |
[18:39] | It’s your job to tell her not to give up. | 你的工作就是要告诉她不要放弃 |
[18:41] | No, it isn’t. | 不 并非如此 |
[18:42] | You said her numbers were good. You’re optimistic. | 你说她数据很好的啊 你不是很乐观吗 |
[18:44] | I am and so is Anna, | 我是啊 安娜也是 |
[18:46] | but she also knows that if treatment stops working, | 但她也知道一旦治疗无效 |
[18:50] | extreme measure won’t turn the tide. | 极端的治疗手段也是回天乏术 |
[18:54] | Look, this isn’t a white flag. | 听着 我们这不是放弃了 |
[18:56] | It’s a worst case scenario. | 这是最糟糕的情况 |
[18:58] | She said she had a fever. | 她说她发热了 |
[19:00] | She does, but we’re treating it. | 确实如此 但我们正在治疗 |
[19:04] | Go home. Get a shower. | 回去吧 洗个澡 |
[19:06] | Do what you gotta do to get back here | 尽你所能回到这里 |
[19:08] | and help her keep fighting. | 继续帮她与病魔抗争 |
[19:15] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[19:17] | Kannell did everything he should have, | 能做的坎奈尔都做了 |
[19:19] | on the call and after. | 无论是出勤的时候还是出勤之后 |
[19:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:22] | You think that lying about how the call went down | 那你觉得对出勤过程撒谎 |
[19:26] | was the right thing? | 是对的吗 |
[19:27] | To protect his lieutenant’s good name? | 为了维护他副队长的名声吗 |
[19:29] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[19:31] | I’d do it for Boden in a second if– | 我想也不会想就会为博登这样做 就算 |
[19:34] | God forbid. | 这样做不对 |
[19:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:37] | He can’t just give up. | 他不能就这么放弃 |
[19:42] | Am I being an ass? | 我是不是太混蛋了 |
[19:46] | That’s a shift. | 你变得挺快 |
[19:48] | The guy lost his brothers, and I’m riding him | 他失去了他的兄弟 而我还这么纠缠他 |
[19:49] | because he wants to walk away. | 就因为他不想干了 |
[19:53] | Maybe I should let him go. | 也许我应该由他去 |
[19:58] | No, baby. | 不 亲爱的 |
[20:00] | And quitting isn’t exactly who you are. | 就这么放弃不是你的作风 |
[20:04] | You fought back after losing Darden | 失去达登之后你努力抗争了 |
[20:08] | and you got Severide back after we lost Shay. | 在我们失去夏伊后你留住了西弗莱德 |
[20:12] | You’re not gonna start quitting now, are you? | 你不会就这么放弃的 对吧 |
[20:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:30] | Ma’am? Mrs. Norwich? | 女士 诺维奇夫人 |
[20:33] | – The firefighter. – Yeah, Kelly. | -消防员 -是的 我是凯利 |
[20:36] | Severide. How’s it going? | 西弗莱德 你还好吗 |
[20:37] | I got it covered. | 我应付得来 |
[20:38] | Okay, well, your daughter stopped in the firehouse yesterday, | 好吧 你女儿昨天来了一次消防队 |
[20:41] | and she seemed pretty worried about you. | 她看起来很担心你 |
[20:44] | “Worried” is Hope’s natural setting. | 担心就是霍普的日常 |
[20:46] | – I’m fine. – Okay, well, just so you know, | -我很好 -好的 我就是来告诉你 |
[20:48] | it’s not safe to be living here. | 住在这里不安全 |
[20:49] | What’s this nonsense? | 何出此言 |
[20:51] | All it needs a little cleaning up. | 只要打扫干净就好了 |
[20:54] | If you really want to be useful, come help in the kitchen. | 如果你真的想帮忙 帮我清扫一下厨房 |
[20:58] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[21:00] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[21:03] | You ma’am me one more time, | 你再叫一次女士 |
[21:04] | you’ll be wearing what’s in that bucket. | 你就得穿那个篓子里的东西了 |
[21:07] | It’s Ellie. | 我是埃莉 |
[21:09] | Ellie, nice to meet you. | 埃莉 幸会 |
[21:11] | Look, I know that you’ve probably been living here | 停止 我知道你大概已经在这里 |
[21:12] | – for a long time– – 37 years. | -住了很久了 -37年 |
[21:15] | But it’s gonna take a lot more than cleaning | 但这里单单清理一下 |
[21:16] | to make this place safe. | 是不能安全的 |
[21:18] | The roof supports have been destroyed. | 屋顶的支撑梁已经毁坏了 |
[21:19] | Not to mention the exposed insulation is a health hazard. | 更别说暴露的保温层对健康有害 |
[21:22] | It’s too dangerous. | 这里太危险了 |
[21:23] | This place has stood here for a long time. | 这房子已经建起来很久了 |
[21:26] | I’m sure it has a few more years in it. | 我相信它还能撑个几年 |
[21:34] | What’s your story? | 你有什么故事 |
[21:38] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[21:40] | You have something weighing on you. | 看得出来你有烦心事 |
[21:47] | Someone that I care about is sick. | 我关心的一个人生病了 |
[21:50] | It’s my girlfriend. | 是我的女朋友 |
[21:52] | It’s bad, huh? | 挺严重的吧 |
[21:55] | It’s cancer, but she’s– | 是癌症 但她… |
[21:58] | She’s fighting. She’s gonna beat it. | 她在抗争 她会赢的 |
[22:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:02] | True love– | 真爱… |
[22:04] | like Hal and I had, made a life worth living. | 就像我和哈尔那样 会让人生值得度过 |
[22:06] | Hal’s your husband? | 哈尔是你的丈夫吗 |
[22:08] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[22:10] | Had a heart attack last summer. | 他去年夏天心脏病发作 |
[22:12] | No warning. | 突然就走了 |
[22:15] | We built this place. | 我们携手建起的这房子 |
[22:17] | That backsplash, | 那面防溅墙 |
[22:19] | I hand painted every one of those tiles. | 每一块瓷砖都是我亲手画的 |
[22:23] | These marks, | 这些记号 |
[22:25] | this is where we marked Hope’s height every six months. | 是我们每半年就帮霍普量的身高 |
[22:30] | Till she was 18. | 直到她18岁 |
[22:31] | Ellie, I get it. I understand. | 是 埃莉 我明白 |
[22:35] | You understand, do you? | 你明白 是吗 |
[22:37] | You understand what it’s like to think you’re gonna spend | 你明白那种以为能和一个人 |
[22:39] | the rest of your life with someone, | 共度余生 |
[22:42] | and then one day, all you have is memories? | 然后有天 只剩回忆的感受 是吗 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:52] | You just– | 你只是… |
[22:54] | make sure you grab all the memories you can. | 一定要抓紧所有能拥有的回忆 |
[23:02] | Man. | 天啊 |
[23:04] | We are two sorry sons of bitches, huh? | 我们真是两个可悲的混蛋 |
[23:09] | you wanna… | 你想要… |
[23:11] | Drag that stove out to the curb for me? | 帮我把那个炉子拖到路边吗 |
[23:14] | And then get back to your girlfriend. | 然后回到你女朋友身边去 |
[23:17] | Bring her some flowers from my garden. | 为她带几朵我花园里的鲜花 |
[23:22] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[23:51] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 |
[23:53] | What happened in here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[23:54] | I just straightened up a bit. | 我收拾了一下 |
[23:56] | I think it looks great! | 我觉得很棒 |
[23:58] | Where my door chair stuff? | 我门椅上的东西呢 |
[24:00] | – What? – My door chair stuff. | -什么 -门椅上的 |
[24:02] | The stuff that I keep here on the chair. | 我放在门口椅子上的东西 |
[24:04] | You can’t just move a guy’s door chair stuff. | 你不能就这么拿别人放在椅子上的东西吧 |
[24:06] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班 |
[24:07] | Everything’s in the front closet. | 所有东西都在前门的柜子里 |
[24:09] | What? Who keeps clothes in the closet? | 什么 谁把衣服放柜子里啊 |
[24:18] | Everything’s labeled with a different font. | 每个都贴了不同字体的标签 |
[24:21] | The one for winter gloves is all frosty. | 放冬天手套的还带着雪花呢 |
[24:24] | See, easy peasy. | 看 多好找 |
[24:26] | Not as easy as my door chair, though. | 可没我的门椅好找 |
[24:38] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[24:42] | Jason, I know you’re here. Your car’s out front. | 杰森 我知道你在 你的车停在前面 |
[24:49] | Fine, just listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[24:54] | I’ve been here. | 我也经历过 |
[24:57] | I’ve lost people. | 也失去过朋友 |
[25:01] | But if we quit because of the ones that don’t make it, | 但如果我们因为这样就放弃了工作 |
[25:05] | we quit on all the people we could save in the future. | 那就是放弃了以后或许能被拯救的人 |
[25:09] | I know you love being a firefighter. | 我知道你喜欢当消防员 |
[25:12] | It’s in your blood. | 那在你的血脉里 |
[25:16] | So when you’re ready, just… | 等你什么时候准备好了 |
[25:19] | come find me. | 记得来找我 |
[25:52] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样 |
[25:53] | Had to talk a couple of college girls from dancing on the tables, | 劝了几个在桌子上跳舞的女大学生下来 |
[25:56] | but other than that, it’s been pretty quiet. | 除此之外 还挺平静的 |
[25:58] | What the hell, dude? | 你搞什么 伙计 |
[25:59] | – No, man. You’re done. – I said go get me a beer! | -不 你喝得够多了 -我说给我瓶啤酒 |
[26:02] | – I think eight’s your limit. – What? | -八瓶已经可以了 -什么 |
[26:03] | – You’re done. – What did you say? | -你喝得够多了 -你说什么 |
[26:04] | I said you’re done. | 我说你喝得够多了 |
[26:06] | Hey, we got a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah, I got money to spend and I want a beer. | 是 我有钱买不到啤酒 |
[26:09] | Yeah, I think you’re at your limit. | 对 我认为你已经喝得够多了 |
[26:10] | Thinking ain’t your job, okay? | “以为”不是你的工作 好吗 |
[26:12] | Your job is to take my money and bring me my beer. | 你的工作是收钱 然后给我啤酒 |
[26:15] | Okay, buddy, hey, time to go. | 行了 伙计 该走了 |
[26:16] | Oh, I ain’t done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[26:17] | Look, you’re disrupting the other patrons, all right? | 你打扰到了其他顾客 好吗 |
[26:19] | Don’t make this a thing. | 别把这事闹大 |
[26:20] | Get off me, all right? Go get me a beer, all right? | 别碰我 给我拿啤酒来 行吗 |
[26:21] | – I said go get me a beer! – Come on– | -我说给我拿啤酒来 -好了 |
[26:24] | – Get off me. – Hey, man, take it easy. | -放开我 -哥们 别激动 |
[26:35] | Buddy, we gotta get you to a hospital. | 兄弟 我们得送你去医院 |
[26:37] | Get away from me! | 离我远一点 |
[26:53] | You got fired? | 你被解雇了吗 |
[26:54] | You were a bouncer. You bounced him. | 你是保安 阻止了他一下 |
[26:56] | Yeah, well, owner says he didn’t specifically tell me | 是的 老板说他没有明确告诉我 |
[26:59] | to lay hands on the guy, | 动手阻拦那人 |
[27:00] | so he’s not responsible for what happened after that. | 所以之后发生的事他不负责 |
[27:05] | How else were you supposed to kick a belligerent drunk out? | 不然要怎么把一个动手动脚的醉汉赶出去 |
[27:09] | Look, you guys, I know you’re trying to help, | 我知道你们想帮忙 |
[27:11] | but I really don’t wanna Monday morning quarterback this. | 但我现在真的不想听马后炮 |
[27:13] | I can pay rent a little earlier this month if that helps. | 如果需要的话我这个月可以早点付房租 |
[27:16] | You know what would help? | 你知道我需要什么吗 |
[27:18] | If my life weren’t turned upside down at home, too. | 需要我在家的生活不要也搞得天翻地覆 |
[27:21] | – What? – You can’t just come into somebody’s place | -什么 -你不能一冲进别人家 |
[27:23] | and start moving stuff around. | 就到处动别人的东西 |
[27:25] | – Hey, now. – You know, forget it. | -好了 -算了 |
[27:28] | My bad. Right? As usual. | 我的错 好吗 一直都是 |
[27:31] | Cruz, the screw up. | 克鲁兹 总坏事 |
[27:33] | Squad 3. Car pinned by fallen tree. | 3号抢险车 私家车被树困住 |
[27:35] | 84 Andrews. | 安德鲁斯84号 |
[27:44] | Branch landed on the car with the driver inside. | 树枝砸到车子了 司机还在车里 |
[27:46] | He says he’s not hurt, but the impact jammed the doors. | 他说他没有受伤 但车门被砸坏了 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:51] | Sir, can you lower your window more? | 先生 你能把车窗再降低一点吗 |
[27:54] | You know, I was just getting ready to head to work, | 我刚准备去上班 |
[27:55] | – and then bam. – Yeah. | -然后就这样了 -好的 |
[27:56] | We’ll get you out of here. | 我们会救你出来 |
[27:57] | My landscaper said the tree had some dry rot, | 我的园丁说过这树有点枯了 |
[27:59] | and my wife said I should take care of it. | 我妻子说我得小心点 |
[28:01] | – Yeah, I hear ya. Just give us a second. – Okay. | -好 我知道了 等我们一下 -好的 |
[28:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:06] | There’s too much weight. | 树枝太重了 |
[28:07] | This whole roof’s gonna collapse any second. | 整个车顶随时会坍塌 |
[28:08] | Cruz, why don’t you grab a blanket | 克鲁兹 不如你去拿一块毯子 |
[28:09] | – so we can shield him. – You got it, Lieutenant. | -我们要遮住他 -好的 副队 |
[28:10] | – Tony, grab a backboard. – Got it. | -托尼 拿个担架过来 -好的 |
[28:20] | Let’s get that backboard! | 快拿担架来 |
[28:22] | – Coming in! – Okay! Okay! | -来了 -好的 好的 |
[28:24] | Hey, sir, when I pop this window, | 先生 等我砸破车窗 |
[28:26] | – I want you to push yourself out. – Okay. | -我需要你自己爬出来 -好的 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:33] | All right. Here you go. | 好了 可以了 |
[28:35] | – We got you. – You’re okay. | -接住了 -你没事了 |
[28:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:50] | Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[28:53] | Hospital called. It’s Anna. | 医院打电话来了 是安娜 |
[28:55] | There’s been a change. You gotta go. | 病情有变 你得去一趟 |
[28:57] | Go on. Go! | 去吧 快 |
[28:59] | I’ll take over. | 我来接手 |
[29:14] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[29:18] | – What’s going on? – The infection’s taken over. | -什么情况 -感染很严重 |
[29:20] | Anna’s immune system was too compromised by the chemo. | 安娜的免疫系统因化疗缺乏抵抗力 |
[29:24] | Unfortunately, she’s septic. | 很遗憾 她得了败血症 |
[29:26] | What–What does that mean? | 什么 这是什么意思 |
[29:29] | – I’m sorry, Kelly. – Sorry? | -节哀 凯利 -节哀 |
[29:32] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们也没有办法了 |
[29:34] | We’re given her something to | 我们在给她输入一些 |
[29:35] | make her comfortable. | 能让她舒服一点的东西 |
[29:38] | If there’s anything you have to say, | 如果你还有话要说 |
[29:41] | now is the time. | 现在可以说了 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:59] | Did you go see her? | 你去见她了吗 |
[30:05] | What? | 什么 |
[30:07] | The lady from the house. | 那栋房子里的女士 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:17] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[30:20] | for these last few months. | 这几个月陪着我 |
[30:22] | No. No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不 不不不 别这样 |
[30:25] | Don’t say goodbye. We’re gonna beat this. | 别说再见 我们会打赢这场仗 |
[30:29] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[30:31] | We got a miracle once. | 我们有过一个奇迹 |
[30:32] | We’re gonna get another one. | 还会再有的 |
[30:35] | Why don’t you tell me about her. | 不如跟我说说她吧 |
[30:40] | Ellie? | 埃莉吗 |
[30:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:46] | It wasn’t about the house. | 重点不在于房子 |
[30:48] | It was about her husband, Hal. | 而是她丈夫 哈尔 |
[30:52] | You should hear her. | 你是没听到她说话 |
[30:54] | It’s, uh, | 只有 |
[30:55] | Hal this, Hal that. | 哈尔这 哈尔那 |
[30:59] | They were married for 37 years. | 他们做了37年夫妻 |
[31:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:08] | That’s why she wouldn’t leave the house. | 所以她才不肯离开那栋房子 |
[31:11] | All of the memories there. | 所有的记忆都在那里 |
[31:14] | She can’t move with it on her shoulders. | 她这样无法继续生活 |
[31:20] | What, babe? | 什么 亲爱的 |
[31:22] | You can’t carry a house on your shoulders. | 肩负着房子 你无法继续 |
[31:30] | Just stay right here and look at me, okay? | 坚持住 看着我 好吗 |
[31:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:41] | Carry me. | 记住我 |
[31:51] | No. Baby? Baby? | 不要 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | Baby, you gotta-you gotta fight. | 亲爱的 你得抗争 |
[31:56] | You gotta fight. | 你得抗争 |
[31:58] | Hey, Anna, you gotta fight. | 安娜 你得抗争 |
[32:00] | Honey, don’t go. | 亲爱的 不要走 |
[32:03] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[32:04] | Hey, you guys, you gotta help her. | 你们快帮帮她 |
[32:06] | You gotta help her. | 你们得帮她 |
[32:08] | Hey, guys, okay? | 快救她 |
[32:11] | Anna, honey? Honey? | 安娜 亲爱的 |
[32:18] | Why aren’t you guys helping her? | 你们为什么不救她 |
[32:20] | – Do something! – We can’t. | -想想办法 -没办法了 |
[32:22] | Forget the DNR. | 别管拒绝心肺复苏了 |
[32:23] | I know her, I know what she wants. | 我了解她 我知道她想要的 |
[32:25] | Okay? You’re doctors. | 你们是医生 |
[32:26] | You’re doctors. Do your job! | 你们是医生 快救人 |
[32:27] | – Kelly. – She wouldn’t give up. | -凯利 -她不会放弃 |
[32:29] | – Kelly… – She wouldn’t– | -凯利 -她不会… |
[32:32] | Will you do something? | 快想想办法 |
[32:34] | Time of death 9:21 a.m. | 死亡时间 9点21分 |
[32:36] | What? | 什么 |
[32:38] | – Anna… – It’s okay, Kelly. | -安娜 -没事了 凯利 |
[32:48] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:37] | Hey, guys, let’s clear out. | 各位 我们先走吧 |
[33:39] | Give Severide some space. | 让西弗莱德单独待一会儿 |
[33:41] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[33:47] | Call us if– | 有事给我们打电话 |
[34:42] | It’s everything from her bulletin board. | 这是她布告栏上所有的东西 |
[34:49] | Her dad said she’d want you to have it. | 她爸爸说她想让你留着 |
[36:06] | You put it all back? | 你都放回来了 |
[36:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:10] | I don’t want to make your life any worse. | 我不想让你的生活更糟糕 |
[36:14] | I’m almost done packing my stuff. | 我的东西都快打包好了 |
[36:19] | No. Look, I’m sorry. | 别 听我说 对不起 |
[36:24] | I was a jerk. | 是我混蛋了 |
[36:26] | Please don’t move out. | 请你不要搬走 |
[36:36] | Are you sure? | 你们确定 |
[36:43] | Things get tough, we stick together. | 难事会有 我们要团结 |
[37:16] | You give a hell of a speech. | 你真是太会说了 |
[37:18] | You should think about going into politics. | 你应该考虑从政 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑 |
[37:28] | I can’t go back to 53. | 我不能回53大队 |
[37:35] | Every time I think about walking in there | 每次我想着走进那里 |
[37:37] | and not seeing those guys… | 但是看不到他们了… |
[37:42] | If that makes me a quitter in your eyes, then so be it, | 如果你觉得我这样很怂 那就这样吧 |
[37:46] | but I can’t face that house without them in it. | 但我无法面对没有他们的消防队 |
[37:53] | What if there were a spot for you at another house? | 如果另一个消防队可以收留你呢 |
[37:57] | Specifically, here. | 准确来说 是这里 |
[38:01] | It might take a while to set up, but– | 虽然可能需要一段时间适应 但是 |
[38:04] | When I made it back, | 我能重新回来 |
[38:06] | I did it because of the people in this house. | 都是因为这个消防队里的人 |
[38:11] | Jason, it’s gotta come from you. | 杰森 这事得是你发自内心 |
[38:14] | You gotta want it. | 你得真正想要 |
[38:18] | But I know if there’s a way back from where you are right now… | 但我知道 如果有办法让你走出阴影 |
[38:23] | It’s through this house. | 那肯定是通过这个消防队 |
[38:36] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[38:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[38:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:57] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能住在这里 |
[39:00] | But you can take this with you anywhere. | 但你可以把这个带在身边 |
[39:04] | That way… | 那样… |
[39:06] | you’ll always carry him with you. | 他就会一直在你身边了 |
[39:15] | My girlfriend died. | 我女朋友去世了 |
[39:23] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[39:29] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[39:42] | Will you help me pack? | 你帮我打包好吗 |
[39:47] | Yes. | 好 |