时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You came all the way up here to check on me? | 你这么大老远来就是为了看我 |
[00:03] | I heard about this opening for a pediatric nurse. | 我听说芝加哥医院在招儿科护士 |
[00:07] | You’re the one who took the job at Med. | 接下医院那份工作的人是你 |
[00:09] | Glad she’s back. | 她能回来我很高兴 |
[00:10] | Yeah, she’s good for you, Kelly. | 对 她很适合你 凯利 |
[00:12] | I’m rooting for this. | 我支持你们 |
[00:17] | Hey, Otis, you hear of this thing, | 奥蒂斯 你听说过吗 |
[00:20] | the, uh, Drunken Mile? | 酒吧大巡行 |
[00:22] | Yeah, it’s the pub crawl. Why? | 有 是串酒吧 怎么了 |
[00:25] | Yeah–well, there’s one this Saturday coming up, | 好吧 这周六会有一场 |
[00:27] | and there’s an open spot. | 还有位置 |
[00:30] | No. | 不去 |
[00:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:33] | Because I’ve done the Drunken Mile | 我已经不玩那个了 |
[00:35] | and it’s a bunch of rowdy morons | 就是一群粗鲁的傻瓜 |
[00:37] | puking in the back booths. | 在后面的隔间里呕吐 |
[00:39] | Trust me, it’s not the kind of crowd you want at Molly’s. | 相信我 你不会想要莫利酒吧变成那样的 |
[00:43] | Matthew Casey, where you at? | 马修·凯西 你在哪 |
[00:46] | Who the hell is that? | 是谁 |
[00:47] | Alderman Casey, I’m calling you out! | 凯西议员 你给我出来 |
[00:48] | – Excuse me, sir– – Whoa! | -不好意思 先生… -喂 |
[00:50] | You don’t sneak up on a man | 你不能偷偷接近一个 |
[00:51] | that’s trained in hand-to-hand combat. | 训练过近战格斗的男人 |
[00:52] | Easy there, friend. No need for that. | 等等 朋友 别这么冲 |
[00:55] | What’s going on in here? | 怎么回事 |
[00:57] | Tell Alderman Casey | 告诉凯西议员 |
[00:58] | Max Schlottman is here to see him. | 麦克斯·斯洛特曼要见他 |
[01:00] | Mr. Schlottman. | 斯洛特曼先生 |
[01:01] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
[01:02] | How come you don’t return my calls, Alderman? | 你怎么不回我电话 议员 |
[01:04] | You too good for me, huh? | 我不值得你搭理吗 |
[01:06] | Very sorry, Mr. Schlottman, | 非常抱歉 斯洛特曼先生 |
[01:07] | but, listen, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[01:09] | I don’t handle ward business when I’m on shift. | 我上班的时候是不能处理别的事的 |
[01:12] | Yeah, but I call your office, | 是啊 但我打电话到你办公室 |
[01:13] | you won’t call me back. | 你却不回我电话 |
[01:14] | I get lots of calls. | 我有很多电话 |
[01:17] | Mm. Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[01:18] | Put your concerns down in a letter | 你把你的诉求放在信封里 |
[01:20] | and I’ll read it, I promise. | 我会看的 我保证 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | We’ll try it that way. | 那就试试这个方法 |
[01:26] | It’s good to see you, Mr. Schlottman. | 很高兴见到你 斯洛特曼先生 |
[01:29] | I won’t be ignored! | 不能无视我 |
[01:30] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[01:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:35] | So another satisfied constituent? | 又一个满意的选民 |
[01:38] | Sorry about that, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[01:40] | Marcy, you okay? | 马尔西 你没事吧 |
[01:41] | – Yeah, I’m good. – All right. | -我没事 -好 |
[01:44] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[01:46] | Pin-in accident. 5200 block, West 26th Street. | 受困事故 5200街区 西26大街 |
[02:12] | Hey, Cruz, grab the Hurst. | 克鲁兹 拿赫斯特钳来 |
[02:14] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[02:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:17] | Uh, I found ’em like this. | 我看到的时候就这样了 |
[02:20] | Uh, driver’s pretty messed up. | 司机情况很糟糕 |
[02:22] | I tried to open the door, but– | 我试图打开门 但… |
[02:23] | All right, hey, just hang back. | 好的 你退后 |
[02:25] | All right, everybody back up! | 大家都退后 |
[02:26] | Driver’s pulse is thready. | 司机脉搏很弱 |
[02:27] | You okay, honey? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[02:30] | All right, we have a child in the back. | 后座有个孩子 |
[02:31] | We need a second ambulance. | 需要再叫一辆救护车 |
[02:32] | Main, this is 61, we need an additional ambulance. | 总部 这里是61号救护车 再呼叫一辆救护车 |
[02:34] | We got two victims, one child, one adult, both red. | 两名伤员 一个小孩一个大人 都很危急 |
[02:37] | Roger that, 61. | 收到 61号 |
[02:39] | Second ambo’s on the way. | 马上派第二辆救护车 |
[02:40] | Something came through the windshield. | 有东西砸穿了挡风玻璃 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Concrete. | 对 混凝土 |
[02:43] | Must have hit her in the head. | 肯定砸到了她的头 |
[02:44] | Uh, maybe a truck kicked it up or something? | 卡车压飞了一块还是怎么的 |
[02:47] | Eh, something that big, I don’t know. | 这么大块 我也说不准 |
[02:52] | Brett, how’s the driver? | 布莱特 司机怎么样 |
[02:54] | Ma’am? Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 女士 能听到我说话吗 |
[02:58] | Checking for anisocoria. | 检查瞳孔是否不等 |
[03:01] | My name’s Kelly. What’s your name, bud? | 我叫凯利 你叫什么 |
[03:03] | I’m Zach. | 我叫扎克 |
[03:04] | Hold on, Zach, we’re gonna get you out of there. | 稍等 扎克 我们会把你救出来的 |
[03:06] | How old are ya? | 你多大了 |
[03:08] | Where’s Layla? She was right here. | 蕾拉呢 她之前就在这里 |
[03:11] | Who’s Layla? | 蕾拉是谁 |
[03:12] | She’s my baby sister. | 她是我的妹妹 |
[03:14] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[03:27] | Okay, people, we need a hand. | 各位 我们需要帮忙 |
[03:28] | There was a baby in the backseat. | 后座原来有个婴儿 |
[03:29] | – We need to find her. – Oh, dear Lord. | -我们要找到她 -天呐 |
[03:31] | Brett, you good with the driver? | 布莱特 司机交给你可以吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I got her. Go. | 可以 我来 你去吧 |
[03:35] | Looks like the car started rolling over there, | 似乎车从那里开始旋转 |
[03:36] | and the baby could have been thrown out | 孩子可能被甩出来了 |
[03:37] | at any point along the way. | 这一段距离都有可能 |
[03:44] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[03:45] | No, you stay here, bud. | 不 你待在这里 |
[03:46] | I’m gonna stay right here with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[03:51] | Hey, Dawson. | 道森 |
[03:51] | Maybe the concrete fell off the bridge. | 混凝土可能是从桥上飞下来的 |
[03:54] | Yeah. Maybe. | 有可能 |
[03:57] | Anybody else hear that? | 有人听到吗 |
[04:00] | Hey, quiet! | 安静 |
[04:08] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[04:12] | We got her! She’s alive! | 我们找到她了 她还活着 |
[04:13] | Hey, uh, Capp, grab a pry bar! | 卡普 拿撬杆来 |
[04:15] | – Got it. – Nice work, bud. | -明白 -干得好 伙计 |
[04:17] | Can’t believe she’s alive. | 简直不敢相信她还活着 |
[04:22] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[04:24] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[04:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[04:30] | Heads up, Dawson. | 让一下 道森 |
[04:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:49] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[04:51] | She’s okay! | 她没事 |
[04:52] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[04:54] | It’s an honest-to-God miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[05:00] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[05:03] | You saved her life. | 你救了她一命 |
[05:06] | Give me some space, people. Give me some space. | 给我一点空间 大家让一让 |
[05:14] | Okay, folks, let’s move it out, come on. | 好了 各位 我们走吧 |
[05:20] | Where’s Mommy and Layla? | 我妈妈和蕾拉呢 |
[05:22] | They’ll be here soon, bud. | 他们很快就过来 |
[05:23] | My friends Gabby and Sylvie are taking care of them. | 我的朋友加比和希尔薇在照顾她们 |
[05:25] | Rollover accident. | 翻车事故 |
[05:27] | Contusions to the chest and stomach. | 胸部和胃部淤伤 |
[05:29] | Possible rib fractures. | 疑似肋骨骨折 |
[05:30] | Pressure is 110 over palp. | 收缩压超过110 |
[05:31] | Okay, call for X-ray. | 好 通知照X光 |
[05:32] | Hey, Kelly, who’s your friend? | 凯利 你朋友是谁 |
[05:34] | This is my buddy Zach. | 这是我的伙计扎克 |
[05:36] | Hey, Zach, I’m Anna. | 你好 扎克 我是安娜 |
[05:40] | Hey, Zach, I gotta get back to work, | 扎克 我得回去上班了 |
[05:42] | but this is my friend Anna. | 这是我朋友安娜 |
[05:43] | She’s gonna take care of you. | 她会照顾你 |
[05:45] | She’s pretty good at this stuff. | 她挺擅长的 |
[05:46] | Eh, don’t listen to him. | 别听他乱说 |
[05:48] | I’m really good at this stuff. | 我非常擅长 |
[05:52] | See ya, bud. | 再见 伙计 |
[05:52] | Bye, Kelly. | 再见 凯利 |
[06:04] | Not a mark on her. | 她身上毫无伤痕 |
[06:05] | Laying there like she was taking a nap. | 躺在那里 像在午睡 |
[06:07] | Never heard anything like it. | 从来没听过这种事 |
[06:09] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[06:12] | So we heard about your call. | 我们听说了你们的出警 |
[06:14] | What’s the upshot? | 怎么样了 |
[06:16] | Boy’s a little banged up, but he’ll be okay. | 男孩受了点伤 但他会没事的 |
[06:17] | Mom, not so much. | 妈妈情况不好 |
[06:19] | She has severe head trauma. | 她的头部严重受创 |
[06:20] | But it will be a while before we know how bad it is. | 但得过一阵子我们才知道有多糟糕 |
[06:22] | What about the baby? | 那婴儿呢 |
[06:24] | Baby’s perfectly fine. | 婴儿一点没事 |
[06:26] | They didn’t believe us. | 他们不信我们 |
[06:27] | Thrown from a car, | 从车里被甩出来 |
[06:28] | landed in a storm grate, | 落在暴风雨格栅里 |
[06:30] | not a scratch on her? | 她却毫发无损 |
[06:31] | Her harness wasn’t tight enough. | 她的安全带不够紧 |
[06:32] | Car started rolling, | 车子开始翻转时 |
[06:33] | centrifugal force just flung her out. | 离心力把她扔了出去 |
[06:36] | It’s incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[06:37] | God looks after babies and fools. | 上帝眷顾婴儿和傻瓜 |
[06:40] | Oh, you hear that, Capp? You’re in luck. | 听见了吗 卡普 你走运了 |
[06:42] | Hey, the cops say anything about how the accident happened? | 警察说了事故原因吗 |
[06:46] | Don’t know. We just swept up the glass, came back to the house. | 不知道 我们就清扫了玻璃渣 然后回了消防队 |
[06:49] | You tell them about the chunk of concrete? | 你跟他们说了碎石的事吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[06:52] | They gonna do anything about it? | 他们要做点什么吗 |
[06:54] | Don’t know. I assume so. | 不知道 我想是吧 |
[07:02] | Hey, Chief. | 队长 |
[07:03] | Sorry about that little intrusion earlier. | 抱歉之前来人的事 |
[07:05] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[07:06] | What was the issue? | 出了什么事 |
[07:07] | Uh, one of my constituents, looking for me. | 我的一个选民找我 |
[07:11] | What’d he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[07:13] | Name it, it’s a different complaint every time. | 各种事 每次都是不同的投诉 |
[07:16] | Last month, he asked me to do something | 上个月 他让我对 |
[07:17] | about Daylight Savings Time. | 夏令时做点什么 |
[07:20] | Guy’s a crackpot. | 那人是个疯子 |
[07:22] | The prevailing wisdom among council members is | 市议会成员之中的主流观点是 |
[07:24] | guys like him you just gotta keep at arm’s length, | 对付像他那样的人 你就得保持距离 |
[07:27] | otherwise they’ll never leave you alone. | 不然他们会一直烦你 |
[07:29] | Well, I would like you to keep him | 我希望你让他 |
[07:30] | a bit more than arm’s length away from my firehouse. | 离我的消防队更远 |
[07:34] | Understood. Won’t happen again. | 明白了 不会再发生了 |
[07:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | Wow, this is some high-end work here. | 这可是高端工作 |
[07:43] | It’s a big event, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 这是大型活动 |
[07:45] | All right, so where would the Molly’s logo go? | 好吧 莫利酒吧的标志放哪儿 |
[07:47] | Okay, okay, okay– | 好好 |
[07:48] | Hey, hey, what’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[07:49] | Hey, check it out. It’s pretty fancy, huh? | 来看看 挺棒的 对吧 |
[07:52] | I–I thought we weren’t doing the bar crawl. | 我还以为我们不参加串酒吧活动 |
[07:54] | No. Kidd’s all for it. | 不是 基德很支持 |
[07:57] | Kidd is not an equity partner. | 基德不是权益合伙人 |
[07:59] | Look, it’s a great way to bring in new business. | 这样能帮我们带来更多生意 |
[08:01] | Plus, we’ll make a ton of cash in one night. | 而且我们一夜就会赚一大笔钱 |
[08:03] | I mean, what’s not to like? | 有什么不喜欢的 |
[08:05] | Uh, the massive amounts of vomit, | 大量呕吐物 |
[08:07] | the out-of-pocket expenses, | 实际的花费 |
[08:09] | just to name a few things. | 这就是两个例子 |
[08:10] | Hey, Dawson. | 道森 |
[08:12] | You don’t want Molly’s involved | 你不希望莫利酒吧参加 |
[08:13] | in the Drunken Mile crawl, do you? | 醉汉串酒吧活动吧 |
[08:14] | Uh, whatever you guys want. | 随便你们 |
[08:16] | Yeah, good, ’cause we’re doing it. | 很好 因为我们要参加 |
[08:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[08:20] | Finally tracked down the cop | 终于找到了那个 |
[08:21] | investigating the 26th Street accident. | 调查第26街事故的警察 |
[08:24] | He says that none of the witnesses saw anything weird | 他说没有目击证人说见过什么古怪的事 |
[08:26] | so he put it at the bottom of his pile. | 所以他把案子压在文件堆底部 |
[08:28] | You believe that? | 你能信吗 |
[08:29] | I’m sure he’ll get to it. | 他肯定会调查的 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[08:32] | All he wanted to talk about was the miracle baby. | 他只想聊那个奇迹婴儿 |
[08:38] | Want to go back out to the scene? | 想回到现场吗 |
[08:42] | For the purpose of? | 为什么 |
[08:44] | I want to take another look around. | 我想再看看 |
[09:00] | If the concrete struck the car | 如果车子从桥下通过时 |
[09:01] | as it passed under the bridge, | 水泥块砸到了车子 |
[09:02] | would’ve continued on a ways | 那车就会继续滑动 |
[09:03] | before it hit the curb and started rolling. | 直到撞上路边 开始翻车 |
[09:11] | Think a piece might have fallen and hit the windshield? | 你觉得是一块水泥掉下来砸到挡风玻璃了吗 |
[09:14] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[09:16] | Or somebody threw it. | 或者是有人扔的 |
[09:20] | I have a dimmer view of humanity than you. | 比起你来 我对人性的评价更低 |
[09:45] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[09:57] | Hey, Brett… | 布莱特 |
[09:58] | – Oh, Cruz, don’t! – What you doing? | -克鲁兹 别过来 -你在干什么 |
[10:01] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[10:02] | What? What the hell! | 什么 搞什么 |
[10:04] | You see what I mean? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白了 |
[10:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:12] | I mean, look at it. | 看看 |
[10:13] | Compare this to the chunk that came through the windshield. | 将这块水泥和砸碎挡风玻璃的比较一番 |
[10:15] | Do you guys even have that one? | 你们有那块吗 |
[10:16] | Yes, we have that. | 我们有 |
[10:18] | But you can’t pull prints off a rough surface like this. | 但你没法从这种粗糙表面上提取指纹 |
[10:20] | This is beyond messed up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[10:22] | It’s awful. | 很可怕 |
[10:24] | Chief, Marcy said you’re looking for me? | 队长 马尔西说你找我 |
[10:25] | Lieutenant Kelly Severide, lead firefighter on the scene. | 凯利·西弗莱德副队 现场领队消防员 |
[10:28] | Lieutenant Rosin. | 罗辛警官 |
[10:29] | Luke Rosin, Major Accidents. | 卢克·罗辛 重大事故部门 |
[10:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:32] | That crash wasn’t an accident. | 那起车祸不是意外 |
[10:35] | Somebody dropped a chunk of concrete | 有人从天桥上扔了石块 |
[10:36] | onto the car from the overpass. | 然后砸到了车上 |
[10:38] | On purpose? You kidding me? | 故意的吗 不会吧 |
[10:40] | We’re not sure about anything yet, all right? | 我们还不敢妄下结论 |
[10:43] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[10:44] | You can see he was practicing his shots, | 嫌疑人明显是在练习投掷 |
[10:46] | trying to get his timing right. | 试图找到正确的时机 |
[10:48] | He just waits for a car to come by and then he– | 他等着车过来 然后他… |
[10:49] | Look, I agree it does look that way, all right, | 我同意现在事情看起来像是你说的那样 |
[10:50] | but we need more to go on. | 但是我们需要更多证据来支撑 |
[10:52] | Did you guys talk to anyone on the scene | 你们在现场有没有和真正 |
[10:53] | who actually witnessed the accident? | 目击整场事故的人谈过 |
[10:55] | No. | 没有 |
[10:56] | Most the people came out of their houses | 大多数人都是听到了撞车 |
[10:57] | when they heard the car crash. | 才从屋里出来的 |
[10:58] | I know the driver’s in an induced coma, | 我知道司机正处于昏迷中 |
[11:00] | but did she say anything on the scene? | 但在现场的时候她有说什么吗 |
[11:01] | She was unconscious when we arrived. | 我们到的时候她已经失去意识了 |
[11:04] | What about the, um–oh, gosh– there was a little boy. | 那那个… 天呐 有个小男孩 |
[11:07] | Oh, gosh, Sean, or… | 天呐 他叫肖恩还是什么 |
[11:10] | You mean Zach? | 你是说扎克吗 |
[11:12] | Right. Sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[11:14] | Sean’s a different incident. | 肖恩是另一场事故的受害者 |
[11:15] | I got three open cases right now. | 我现在手头上有三起案子 |
[11:17] | Did Zach–did he see anything? | 扎克他有没有看到什么 |
[11:18] | He was in the back reading a comic. | 他当时正在后座上看漫画 |
[11:20] | He–he said he heard a loud noise and– | 他说他听到了一阵很大的响声 |
[11:23] | suddenly the car was rolling. | 然后车就撞了 |
[11:24] | Officer Rosin, | 罗辛警官 |
[11:25] | these other accidents that you’re investigating, | 你正在调查的其他案件 |
[11:29] | are they really more pressing than this one? | 真的比这件案子要急迫吗 |
[11:33] | This just became my priority, all right? | 我会优先处理这件案子的 |
[11:36] | And I’m gonna do my best to catch this individual. | 我会尽力抓到这个嫌疑人 |
[11:43] | Does it still qualify as a miracle baby | 如果整件事是因为一个 |
[11:45] | if the whole thing was caused by some sociopath | 反社会人士随机攻击无辜群众 |
[11:47] | that’s attacking innocent people at random? | 那那孩子还算个奇迹宝宝吗 |
[11:49] | Of course it does. | 当然 |
[11:51] | Heck, it’s even more of a miracle, considering. | 我觉得 这比起之前更称得上是奇迹吧 |
[11:54] | Poor mother. | 可怜的妈妈 |
[11:57] | Ambulance 61. Sick person. | 61号救护车 有病患求救 |
[11:59] | 9570 Paulina Street. | 波琳娜街9570号 |
[12:00] | Paulina Street? | 波琳娜街 |
[12:02] | Sounds like Gerald forgot to take his medication again. | 听起来像是杰拉德又忘了吃药了 |
[12:04] | If that’s all it is, fine. | 是就好了 |
[12:05] | I can’t handle another rough call right now. | 我现在是再也经不起其他棘手的出警了 |
[12:09] | Knock knock. | 你好 |
[12:10] | Tamara. Hey. | 塔玛拉 你好 |
[12:12] | You’re not here to yell at me | 你不是又因为校车的事 |
[12:13] | about that school bus again, are you? | 来朝我大吼大叫的吧 |
[12:15] | I thought it was delivered already. | 不是已经投入使用了吗 |
[12:16] | It was, last week. | 没错 上周的时候 |
[12:17] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:19] | No, I’m here about a gentleman named Max Schlottman. | 我来是为了一个叫麦克斯·斯拉特曼的男人 |
[12:23] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[12:23] | I sure do. | 当然 |
[12:24] | Well, he keeps coming by the community center, | 他一直来社区中心 |
[12:26] | asking me why you won’t respond to his calls. | 问我你为什么不回他电话 |
[12:30] | Tamara, when you badgered me into politics, | 塔玛拉 你把我卷进这些破事的时候 |
[12:33] | how come you didn’t warn me about people like Schlottman? | 你为什么不警告我会有斯拉特曼这样的人 |
[12:35] | What kind of people are we talking about? | 所以他是什么样的人 |
[12:37] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[12:38] | The crazies. | 疯疯癫癫的 |
[12:40] | Matt, when you’re an alderman, here’s the thing. | 马特 如果你是议员的话 事情是这样的 |
[12:43] | You don’t get to pick your constituents. | 你没权利挑选选民 |
[12:45] | They pick you. | 他们选你 |
[12:47] | Listen, I don’t know what the guy’s issue is this week, | 听着 我不知道他这个礼拜有什么问题 |
[12:49] | but whatever it is, | 但无论是什么 |
[12:50] | I’m sure there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我很确定我帮不上什么忙 |
[12:53] | Well, all I’m asking is that you hear him out first | 我只想请求你在做出决定之前 |
[12:55] | before you make that determination. | 听他把话说完 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:59] | I’ll reach out. | 我会联系他 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 客气 |
[13:07] | So, uh, these just need your awesome signatures. | 这些只需要你们的签名 |
[13:10] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[13:15] | We’re really excited, you know. | 我们真的很激动 |
[13:16] | Thank you for looping us in. | 谢谢你把我们带进这个圈子 |
[13:17] | Cool, cool, you guys are making a super smart investment. | 没事 你们正在做出一个非常明智的投资 |
[13:20] | So are we locked into these drink deals | 给每个顾客都打对折 |
[13:22] | where we have to offer everyone half off? | 那还怎么经营得下去啊 |
[13:24] | That’s how we draw a crowd. | 我们就这样吸引顾客啊 |
[13:26] | But you’ll get so many customers, | 但你们会得到很多顾客 |
[13:27] | you’ll make it back in spades, trust me. | 最后肯定会都赚回来的 相信我 |
[13:29] | Uh-huh, and how many people are signed up so far? | 目前有多少人签字参加活动了 |
[13:32] | Oh, don’t worry about advanced sales. | 不要担心预售 |
[13:34] | Everybody just signs up same day. | 大家都是同一天的活动 |
[13:36] | So all I need is to collect that buy-in fee. | 我现在来是来收买入费的 |
[13:41] | Okay. 500 bucks, right? | 好的 500块是吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, you got it. | 没错 |
[13:43] | Plus, everybody chips in for marketing costs, | 还有 营销花销大家都得出钱 |
[13:46] | which is an additional 2,200. | 所以要另外加2200块 |
[13:50] | What? | 什么 |
[13:52] | Well, that’s pretty steep. | 这简直是扯淡呢 |
[13:53] | Marketing is everything in bar crawls. | 串酒吧活动里营销是最重要的 |
[13:55] | I mean, you’ve seen the posters. | 你们都见过海报 |
[13:57] | We do it up right. | 我们做的多好啊 |
[13:58] | They are great posters. | 海报是挺不错的 |
[13:59] | Yeah, plus we put ads | 是啊 另外我们还在 |
[14:00] | on all the best Chicago nightlife websites. | 芝加哥所有最好的夜生活网站上放了广告 |
[14:02] | That’s good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[14:04] | – Herrmann. – What? | -赫尔曼 -怎么了 |
[14:06] | Hey, it’s a great event. | 这是件大事 |
[14:07] | I think it’s worth it. | 我觉得这钱花得值 |
[14:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:12] | It’s an investment, like the man says. | 就像他说的 是个投资 |
[14:15] | I say we do it. | 我觉得可以试试 |
[14:16] | You in? | 你同意吗 |
[14:18] | Come on, Otis. | 拜托 奥蒂斯 |
[14:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[14:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | All right, trust me, this is going to be | 相信我 这会成为有史以来 |
[14:26] | the biggest Drunken Mile yet. | 最大规模的酒吧大巡行 |
[14:31] | It’s gonna be great. | 一定会很棒的 |
[14:32] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[14:34] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[14:35] | – Oh, awesome, awesome. – Yeah. | -真棒 -没错 |
[14:41] | It’s funny, I–I feel okay now. | 很奇怪 我现在感觉没事了 |
[14:43] | Well, we came all the way here, | 我们大老远过来 |
[14:44] | so you’re getting looked at. | 一定要检查一下 |
[14:45] | Gerald, what’s the matter, hon? | 杰拉德 怎么了亲爱的 |
[14:47] | Hi, Doris. | 多丽丝 |
[14:48] | He was complaining of chest pains. | 他说他胸口疼 |
[14:50] | We did a 12-lead. Everything checked out okay. | 我们做了12导联心电图 没发现任何异常 |
[14:52] | Still, he thought better safe than sorry. | 不过他觉得来趟医院比较保险 |
[14:54] | Can never be too cautious. | 多小心些总没坏处 |
[14:55] | Let’s get you in a room, Gerald. | 送你进病房吧 杰拉德 |
[14:58] | Hey, Dawson. | 道森 |
[14:59] | Catch a good run? | 出任务顺利吗 |
[15:01] | Eh, not really. | 就那样 |
[15:02] | We had one of our frequent flyers | 有个老顾客 |
[15:04] | who was complaining of chest pains. | 说胸口疼 |
[15:05] | Think he just wanted a free ride to fill out his prescriptions. | 我觉得他就是想我们送他来拿药 |
[15:08] | It’s Like we’re Uber drivers or something. | 这是把我们当优步司机了吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:11] | What about you guys? | 你们呢 |
[15:12] | Nasty car wreck. Girl might lose a leg. | 一场很惨烈的车祸 可能要截肢 |
[15:14] | But she could have died. | 可她当时差点就没命了 |
[15:16] | Good Samaritan | 多亏一位好心人 |
[15:17] | stopped the bleeding till we got there. | 在我们赶到之前帮她止血 |
[15:22] | Hey! You! | 喂 你 |
[15:27] | Hey! Sir, wait! | 等等 先生 |
[15:31] | Whoa-whoa-whoa, what’s wrong? | 你这是怎么了 |
[15:32] | It’s him. The guy who found the baby. | 是他 之前找到婴儿的那个男人 |
[15:34] | What? | 什么 |
[15:49] | It’s the same guy from this morning, no question. | 就是今天上午的那个人 我确定 |
[15:52] | Tell me that’s a coincidence. | 告诉我这只是巧合 |
[15:53] | He happens to witness two terrible accidents | 他就刚好在同一天目睹了两起 |
[15:55] | in the same day? No chance. | 严重事故吗 怎么可能 |
[15:57] | You didn’t get his name? | 你没问他名字吗 |
[15:59] | Well, I was busy trying to save a patient. | 我当时忙着救人好不好 |
[16:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:02] | He kept that girl alive till we got there, | 他在我们赶到之前保住了那个女孩的命 |
[16:04] | then he followed us here to make sure she was okay. | 后来还跟着我们过来 确保她没事 |
[16:07] | It doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who’d | 这样的人怎么可能会 |
[16:08] | try to hurt someone on purpose. | 故意伤害别人呢 |
[16:10] | Mm, you know, sounds a lot like “Hero syndrome” to me. | 其实这样的行为听起来很像”英雄情结” |
[16:14] | There are a lot of documented cases | 有许多这方面的案例 |
[16:16] | of individuals who create these desperate situations | 当事人会制造一些危急情况 |
[16:20] | so they can come along and fix them. | 再亲自出手解决 |
[16:22] | You know, a nurse who arrives just in time | 就像是 刚好及时赶到的护士 |
[16:25] | or a night watchman looking for his 15 minutes. | 或是巡逻路过的守夜人 |
[16:29] | So I’m just saying, if it turns out to be | 我的意思是 如果最后发现 |
[16:30] | your friend in the-in the motorcycle jacket | 你那位穿着机车夹克的朋友 |
[16:32] | who’s causing all these accidents, | 才是这些事故的幕后真凶 |
[16:34] | funnily enough from his perspective, | 尽管很可笑 但是这在他看来 |
[16:35] | it’s got very little to do with malice. | 丝毫没有恶意 |
[16:37] | You know, he just wants to save the day, be a big hero. | 他只是想出手相助 当个英雄 |
[16:41] | That is really demented. | 真够变态的 |
[16:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:44] | Not really the expression that we shrinks like to use, | 我们心理咨询师一般不会这么说 |
[16:46] | but, um, I hear ya. | 不过我同意 |
[16:51] | Moto Stars. | 摩托星 |
[16:52] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[16:53] | It–it’s a patch he had on his jacket. | 他的夹克上有个徽章 |
[16:56] | It said “Moto Stars,” I’m pretty sure. | 上面写着”摩托星” 我很确定 |
[16:58] | I’ll add that to his description. | 我会写进描述里的 |
[17:00] | “Moto Stars patch.” | “摩托星徽章” |
[17:03] | Okay, I’m gonna check the security tapes, | 好了 我去查查监控录像 |
[17:05] | and, uh, let you guys know what I find. | 有什么发现会告诉你们 |
[17:07] | Check the parking lot tapes too. | 也查一查停车场监控 |
[17:09] | If he parked his bike out back, | 如果他把机车停在了那边 |
[17:10] | maybe you can get the tags. | 也许能看到车牌 |
[17:12] | Smart idea, Dawson. | 真聪明 道森 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:30] | That miracle baby. | 那个奇迹婴儿 |
[17:32] | She didn’t just miraculously tumble into that sewer. | 她根本不是碰巧掉进了那个下水道 |
[17:36] | He put her there. | 是他把她放在那里的 |
[17:39] | To make sure he was ?the only one who could find her. | 这样才能保证只有他能找到她 |
[17:42] | He caused the wreck, | 他一手制造了车祸 |
[17:44] | saw that little girl thrown from her car seat, | 看着那个小女孩从车里摔出来 |
[17:46] | and for all he knew, she could have had spinal trauma | 当时她可能已经遭受了脊柱创伤 |
[17:49] | or–or–or who knows what. | 或是更严重的伤 |
[17:51] | But he just picked her up and dropped her | 可他却把她捡起来 就那样 |
[17:53] | into some filthy storm sewer. | 扔进了肮脏的暴雨下水道 |
[17:59] | I swear to God, Brett, | 我对天发誓 布莱特 |
[18:01] | when they find this guy, | 到时候找到这个人 |
[18:03] | they’re gonna have to keep me away from him. | 得让我离他远点 |
[18:06] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[18:08] | That’s what I’m dealing with all day long. | 这就是我一整天要遭受的待遇 |
[18:10] | Non-stop construction going on for months now. | 几个月了一直在不停地施工 |
[18:13] | It’s not right, Matthew. | 这样不对 马修 |
[18:15] | It’s making me crazy. | 我快疯了 |
[18:16] | Trucks show up at the crack of dawn. | 凌晨起就有卡车过来 |
[18:18] | Knuckleheads yelling at each other, | 那些蠢货互相大吼大叫 |
[18:20] | banging things around. | 不停地摔东西 |
[18:21] | This goes on all day long. | 整天都这样 |
[18:24] | Their trash blows into my yard. | 垃圾会飞进我的院子 |
[18:25] | They set up a porta-toilet right outside | 他们还在我卧室外面 |
[18:28] | of my bedroom window, for crying out loud. | 放了移动厕所 我也是醉了 |
[18:30] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[18:35] | Marines, huh? | 海军是吧 |
[18:37] | Damn right. | 对啊 |
[18:39] | Gulf War. | 海湾战争 |
[18:40] | 7th Marine Expeditionary Brigade. | 第七海军陆战队远征旅成员 |
[18:44] | What about this menace outside, Matthew? | 外面这个威胁怎么解决 马修 |
[18:47] | This isn’t a way to live. | 这还叫人活吗 |
[18:49] | What time do they start up in the morning? | 他们是早上几点开始 |
[18:50] | 8:00 A.M. Every day. Can you believe that? | 八点 每天都这样 你能信吗 |
[18:53] | Well, city noise ordinances | 根据城市噪音条例 |
[18:55] | say that’s when they’re allowed to start. | 允许他们八点开始施工 |
[18:58] | – They’re allowed? – I–I’m afraid so. | -条例允许吗 -恐怕是的 |
[19:00] | It’s construction, Mr. Schlottman. | 这是工程施工 斯洛特曼先生 |
[19:03] | It’s annoying, but it-it’s just a–a fact of life, | 虽然很烦人 但这是生活的一部分 |
[19:06] | for all of us. | 我们都一样 |
[19:07] | You gotta shut ’em down. | 你得让他们停了 |
[19:09] | Mr. Schlottman, | 斯洛特曼先生 |
[19:10] | if they’re following the law, | 要是他们遵纪守法 |
[19:12] | how can I shut them down? | 我怎么让他们停工 |
[19:14] | Well, there we have it. | 看来就是这样了 |
[19:16] | The little guy takes it in the shorts once again. | 老实人就又得吃哑巴亏 |
[19:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:22] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[19:23] | how about I go over there and try talking to them, | 我过去跟他们谈谈 |
[19:26] | see what I can do. | 看看我能做什么 |
[19:34] | Hey, excuse me! I’m looking for the foreman! | 打扰一下 我找你们工头 |
[19:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | My name’s Matt Casey. I’m the alderman of this ward. | 我叫马特·凯西 我是这个区的议员 |
[19:53] | I’m here on behalf of one of my constituents. | 我是代表我一个选民过来的 |
[19:55] | Oh, that guy. | 你指那个人 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:57] | This ongoing construction is distressing him. | 这边正在施工的建筑烦扰到他了 |
[20:00] | And if there’s any way your men can be | 你们的工人能不能 |
[20:01] | a little more considerate about the noise… | 体谅一下 别那么大噪音 |
[20:03] | Let me stop you right there. | 我打断你一下 |
[20:04] | He’s a head case, and I don’t have time to talk to him or to you. | 他就是个疯子 我没时间理他 或者理你 |
[20:08] | Hey, pal, I’m not looking for an argument. | 兄弟 我不是来和你吵的 |
[20:10] | Good, then get off my job site, | 很好 那就离开工地 |
[20:11] | I got work to do. | 我还要工作 |
[21:02] | Great. | 真好 |
[21:04] | I think we’re good on glasses there, buddy. | 杯子应该够了 兄弟 |
[21:08] | Crawl started like an hour ago, didn’t it? | 串吧活动一小时前就开始了吧 |
[21:10] | Listen, we’re like fourth on the list. | 我们排在名单上的第四位 |
[21:12] | All right, they just haven’t made it in yet. | 他们只是还没过来而已 |
[21:15] | Hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[21:19] | Thanks. Half price today, right? | 谢谢 今天半价吧 |
[21:22] | You a Drunken Mile patron? | 你参与酒吧大巡行活动了吗 |
[21:25] | No, I’m your friend. | 没有 我是你朋友 |
[21:28] | Not when I’m on this side of the bar. | 朋友归朋友 生意归生意 |
[21:35] | Hey. Drunken Mile? | 串吧的顾客吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:39] | Hey! Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:41] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:45] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 这下要灾难了啊 |
[21:48] | If I’d known it was gonna be like this, | 如果我早知道是这番场景 |
[21:53] | I would have signed up years ago. | 我几年前就会报名参与了 |
[21:56] | No kidding! | 可不是嘛 |
[21:58] | – Two more. – Just a sec. | -再来两杯 -等一下 |
[22:01] | Hey, Otis! How incredible is this? | 奥蒂斯 这很棒吧 |
[22:04] | It’s incredible. | 太棒了 |
[22:05] | We have already doubled our investment. | 我们已经赚回了本钱的两倍 |
[22:08] | Now, when you guys are done congratulating yourselves, | 你俩恭喜完自己 |
[22:10] | you mind giving me a hand serving some drinks? | 能搭把手帮忙点单上酒吗 |
[22:13] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[22:19] | So I’m gonna go drink at home. | 我要回家继续喝了 |
[22:21] | Hey, Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[22:23] | Leave the glass here. | 把杯子留下来 |
[22:25] | I’m the only one in the place that paid full price! | 这么多人 你们就不给我半价 |
[22:32] | Well, Zach’s got a couple fractured ribs | 扎克的几处肋骨骨折了 |
[22:34] | and a nasty bump on the head, it’s non-concussive, | 脑袋肿了个大包 没有脑震荡 |
[22:36] | and six stitches in his left forearm. | 左前臂缝了六针 |
[22:38] | Mom still in the ICU? | 他妈妈还在重症监护室吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah, but she’s stable. | 是 但她情况稳定了 |
[22:42] | And the baby? | 婴儿呢 |
[22:43] | We kept her around for observation, | 我们将她留院观察了 |
[22:45] | but nothing showed, so Dad took her home. | 但无异常 所以她爸爸带她回家了 |
[22:55] | What’s up, little man? | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[22:56] | Kelly, I got stitches! | 凯利 我被缝针了 |
[23:02] | What, probably only like four or five, right? | 缝了四五针吧 |
[23:04] | Six! | 六针 |
[23:05] | Six? Wow. Are they giving you pudding? | 六针啊 他们给你布丁了吗 |
[23:08] | This place is supposed to give you pudding | 凡是被缝了五针以上 |
[23:09] | when you have more than five stitches. | 这里就应该给你布丁啊 |
[23:11] | Zach got his pudding and then some. | 扎克吃到布丁了 还不止如此呢 |
[23:13] | Oh, good for you. | 真不错 |
[23:14] | This place has the best pudding in the whole world. | 这里的布丁是世上最美味的 |
[23:17] | I should know, | 这事我知道 |
[23:18] | I got lots of stitches. | 我缝过很多针 |
[23:20] | Am I going to have a scar too? | 我也会留疤吗 |
[23:22] | Well, I wouldn’t worry about it; scars are cool. | 你不用担心这事 有疤才酷呢 |
[23:28] | You know, I’m not liking the sound of that cough, bud. | 你咳嗽的声音有点不对劲 小家伙 |
[23:35] | Does your chest hurt? | 你胸部疼吗 |
[23:39] | Joanna, page Dr. Richards! | 乔安娜 呼叫理查兹医生 |
[23:42] | Zach? Bud? | 扎克 伙计 |
[23:44] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[23:54] | We need to intubate. | 我们需要插管 |
[23:58] | Hey, buddy? | 小家伙 |
[24:26] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[24:29] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[24:32] | It was a hemothorax. | 是胸腔积血 |
[24:33] | We put in a chest tube to drain his pleural cavity. | 我们把胸管插入胸膜腔将血抽出来了 |
[24:38] | Poor little guy was drowning in his own blood. | 可怜的小家伙差点被自己的血呛死了 |
[24:40] | It’s a good thing you caught it. | 还好你及时发现了 |
[24:42] | Yeah, well, he’s not out of the woods yet. | 是啊 但他还没脱离危险 |
[24:45] | Oh, thanks, Joanna. | 谢谢 乔安娜 |
[24:46] | Can you just, like-just give me another minute. | 你能再等我一会儿吗 |
[25:02] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[25:03] | The apartment complex going up next to Mr. Schlottman, | 建在斯洛特曼先生住处边上的公寓大楼 |
[25:07] | they never got proper zoning approval. | 他们没拿到正规的规划批准 |
[25:08] | So how are they building it? | 那他们怎么就能建造了呢 |
[25:10] | The developer just plowed ahead, | 发展商先施工了 |
[25:13] | figuring if they moved fast enough, | 盘算着如果施工迅速 |
[25:15] | stayed under the radar long enough, | 悄悄进行得久一点 |
[25:17] | city wouldn’t have a choice but to rubber-stamp it. | 市政府最终只能盖章批准 |
[25:20] | That works? | 那样行吗 |
[25:21] | Sometimes. | 有时能行 |
[25:23] | That’s infuriating. | 太令人气愤了 |
[25:24] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | But I’m not gonna let them get away with it. | 但我不会让他们得逞 |
[25:29] | I’m gonna get this whole project shut down. | 我要让他们停掉这个建筑项目 |
[25:34] | Really turns me on when you get all fired up like that. | 你一心想做成一件事的样子 太吸引我了 |
[25:40] | While you’re at it, can you get more cops | 你着手此事时 能顺便让更多警察 |
[25:41] | assigned to accident investigation? | 去调查那起事故吗 |
[25:43] | They still haven’t found your rock-thrower? | 他们还没找到扔石头的人吗 |
[25:45] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:47] | I bugged Antonio about it. | 我跟安东尼奥说了 |
[25:48] | He says Rosin’s a good cop, just overworked. | 他说罗辛是个好警察 就是手头工作太多了 |
[25:51] | But I did figure out was Moto Stars is. | 但我确实弄明白了”摩托星”的意思 |
[25:54] | This bike shop in Brighton Park. | 是布莱顿公园区的一家摩托车店 |
[25:56] | And Rosin’s gonna go check it out, | 罗辛会去查看一下 |
[25:57] | but first, he’s combing through a few hundred hours of traffic cam footage. | 但首先 他正在查看几百个小时的交通录像 |
[26:01] | He’s trying to tie our guy to other accidents. | 他正努力寻找本案嫌犯与其它事故的联系 |
[26:03] | I’m sure he’ll find the guy. | 他肯定会找到那个人 |
[26:11] | I’ll see you at the firehouse. I’m gonna make a pit stop. | 我们消防局见 我去趟加油站 |
[26:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:38] | You didn’t need to do that. | 你不用这么贴心的 |
[26:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:47] | I have these friends back home. | 我家那边有些朋友 |
[26:51] | And whenever the job gets heavy, | 每次工作太沉重了 |
[26:54] | we, you know, we go out, we grab a drink | 我们就会出去喝一杯 |
[26:57] | and go dance, maybe. | 跳跳舞什么的 |
[26:59] | But… | 但是… |
[27:02] | we go out and we have fun. | 我们会出去 一起玩得很开心 |
[27:05] | I guess I just miss my people. | 我想我就是想念我的朋友了 |
[27:10] | Didn’t think I would quite so much. | 我没想过我会这么想他们 |
[27:14] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[27:17] | And I–I love this job. | 我 我很喜欢这份工作 |
[27:19] | And I love Chicago | 也很喜欢芝加哥 |
[27:21] | and being with you, it’s just… | 跟你在一起 真的… |
[27:24] | I wish I could help. | 我希望我能帮忙 |
[27:26] | Kelly, you do. | 凯利 你已经很帮忙了 |
[27:28] | Come on. | 真的 |
[27:30] | I just can’t rely on you for everything. | 我只是不能什么事都依赖你 |
[27:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:46] | Can I help you find something? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[27:49] | Uh, actually, yes, you can. | 说实话还真有 |
[27:52] | Um, I know this is kind of a long shot, | 我知道这个比较困难 |
[27:53] | but I’m looking for a guy | 我在找一个男人 |
[27:54] | with one of these patches on his riding jacket. | 他的骑行服上有一个这样的标签 |
[27:57] | Will any guy do? | 随便哪个人都行吗 |
[27:59] | Or you looking for someone specific? | 还是你要找某个特定的人 |
[28:03] | Uh, a very specific one. | 某个特定的人 |
[28:11] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[28:12] | I’m a paramedic. | 我是医护人员 |
[28:14] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[28:30] | Rosin. | 罗辛 |
[28:32] | His name’s Scott. | 他叫斯科特 |
[28:35] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[28:36] | It’s an order form from that bike shop. | 这是机车店的订货单 |
[28:38] | Our guy is definitely a customer. | 那个人就是他们的客人 |
[28:40] | He special-ordered a muffler. | 他定制了一个排气消声器 |
[28:41] | That’s his address. | 这是他的地址 |
[28:43] | I told you I was gonna hit the bike shop, right? | 我跟你说过我会去机车店的 对吧 |
[28:47] | You’re busy. I’m just trying to help. | 你很忙 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[28:49] | And I got you this address, so… | 而且我给你拿到了这个地址 所以… |
[28:51] | Okay, yes, thank you. I’ll check it out. | 好的 谢谢你 我会去查 |
[28:54] | Great. | 好啊 |
[28:55] | I don’t have to be at work for another 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后才去上班 |
[28:58] | Dawson, you’re not coming with me. | 道森 你不能跟我一起去 |
[29:07] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[29:16] | You know, he ordered this muffler six months ago. | 他半年前订的这个这个消声器 |
[29:18] | The address might not be current. | 他现在可能不住这里 |
[29:21] | So you’re giving up ’cause the guy’s not answering? | 所以这人不开门你就要放弃吗 |
[29:23] | No, I’m just pointing out, | 不是 我只是说 |
[29:24] | it still might take a bit to track him down. | 找到他可能还要费点功夫 |
[29:26] | And we don’t even have a last name yet. | 而且我们现在都不知道他姓什么 |
[29:32] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 不好意思 女士 |
[29:34] | Do you know a Scott who lives here? | 你知道一个叫斯科特的人住在这里吗 |
[29:35] | About my height, dirty blond? | 大概我这么高 深色金发 |
[29:39] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[29:42] | People don’t like talking to cops. | 大家都不太喜欢跟警察说话 |
[29:44] | But paramedics? They open up to us. | 但是跟医护人员 他们会畅所欲言 |
[29:51] | Okay, let me do some digging. | 好吧 我再去查一查 |
[29:54] | I’ll park a uniform out here, keep an eye on the place. | 我会派一队人在外面守着 看住这里 |
[29:57] | We’re gonna get this guy. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[29:58] | Count on that. | 交给我 |
[30:00] | Let me know if you find anything, okay? | 有发现就告诉我 好吗 |
[30:03] | That’s easy. | 那简单 |
[30:04] | Every time I turn around, you’re right there. | 每次我一转身就能看到你 |
[30:34] | Why you eating lunch in here? | 你为什么在这里吃午饭 |
[30:36] | Just wanted some peace and quiet, I guess. | 大概就是想要清静一下吧 |
[30:42] | Okay, so what’s with the sour mood then? | 好吧 那这股子怨气是怎么回事 |
[30:46] | Molly’s made a fortune last night. | 莫利昨晚赚了大钱 |
[30:48] | Now we can afford to do the repairs, | 现在我们有钱整修了 |
[30:50] | we can get the new plumbing in… | 也能铺上新水管了 |
[30:52] | What about the mechanical bull? | 那机械牛呢 |
[30:53] | We gonna get one of those? | 我们也要买一个吗 |
[30:57] | What? | 什么 |
[30:58] | Oh, it was, um, | 那是 |
[30:59] | just a suggestion I made last year, | 我去年提的一个建议 |
[31:02] | but you shot me down, | 但是被你否决了 |
[31:04] | just like you shoot down all my ideas. | 你还否决了我所有其它的点子 |
[31:08] | All right, what are we talking about here? | 好吧 你到底想说什么 |
[31:09] | And disco night? | 迪斯科之夜 |
[31:12] | Hermit crab racing? | 寄居蟹赛跑 |
[31:15] | Um, free flu shot with every tequila shot? | 一杯龙舌兰赠一支流感疫苗 |
[31:16] | Hey, those are all terrible ideas. | 这些都是烂点子 |
[31:19] | Yeah, well, how would you know? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[31:20] | You never tried them, did you? | 你从来没试过 不是吗 |
[31:24] | Herrmann, we’ve been partners in this bar for five years. | 赫尔曼 我们做酒吧合伙人已经五年了 |
[31:27] | Friends for a hell of a lot longer than that, | 做朋友的时间更长 |
[31:29] | and you’ve never given my suggestions a chance. | 而你从来没有听过我的建议 |
[31:33] | And suddenly Kidd comes along, she has an opinion, | 然后基德突然出现了 她提了个建议 |
[31:35] | you’re forking over thousands of dollars. | 你就豪掷几千美金 |
[31:38] | Because it was a good idea. | 因为那是个好点子啊 |
[31:39] | You know what, forget I said anything. | 算了 当我什么都没说 |
[31:46] | Truck 81. Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[31:48] | Car accident. Ogden and 53rd. | 交通事故 奥格登和第53大街路口 |
[32:08] | What’s the cross street again? | 什么大街来着 |
[32:10] | Uh, 53rd street. | 第53大街 |
[32:11] | Should be just up ahead. | 应该就在前面 |
[32:15] | But… | 但是… |
[32:17] | where’s the accident? | 事故在哪里 |
[32:21] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[32:26] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[32:28] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[32:30] | Gabby! Are you all right? | 加比 你没事吧 |
[32:39] | – Brett, you okay? – Yeah. | -布莱特 你还好吗 -还好 |
[32:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:54] | He’s right up there! Stop him! | 他就在上面 拦住他 |
[33:03] | I see him. He’s heading down the on ramp. | 我看到他了 他沿着斜坡下去了 |
[33:19] | I got him! | 我抓到他了 |
[33:25] | Hey! Hey, get off me! | 放开我 |
[33:27] | There’s been an accident! | 出现了事故 |
[33:28] | I was just going to get help! | 我只是想去帮忙 |
[33:29] | Yeah, lucky for you, help has arrived. | 是吗 你很幸运 有人来帮忙了 |
[33:31] | – Otis, call for backup. – Copy that. | -奥蒂斯 呼叫援助 -收到 |
[33:35] | Easy, Gabby. | 冷静 加比 |
[33:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:38] | You’re going down. | 你死定了 |
[33:39] | – Get up. – Come on. | -起来 -快点 |
[33:49] | Oh, hey, so there’s this radiology tech | 我昨晚在医院 |
[33:51] | that I met at Med the other night. | 见到一个医疗放射师 |
[33:53] | Very cute girl. | 一个非常可爱的女孩 |
[33:55] | Think Anna might do some recon for me? | 你觉得安娜能帮我打听一下吗 |
[33:57] | Ask her next time you see her. | 你下次自己问她吧 |
[33:59] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | How’s she, uh, liking Chicago? | 她喜欢芝加哥吗 |
[34:04] | She misses home. | 她想家了 |
[34:07] | Can’t blame her if she decides to go back. | 如果她决定回家我也不能怪她 |
[34:11] | Well, you gotta show her around. | 你得带她逛逛 |
[34:12] | Chicago’s the greatest city in the world, come on. | 芝加哥可是世界上最棒的城市 |
[34:20] | Mr. Schlottman. | 斯洛特曼先生 |
[34:21] | Matthew, come in. | 马修 请进 |
[34:24] | How goes the battle? You shut ’em down yet? | 战斗进行得如何 你打败他们了吗 |
[34:27] | I wish I had better news for you. | 我真希望我能给你带来好消息 |
[34:30] | I can’t get the construction halted just yet. | 但我还无法让建筑停工 |
[34:32] | But–but they’re in violation, you said– | 但他们违法规定了 你说… |
[34:35] | Yeah, I know, and I filed a complaint. | 我知道 我也投诉了 |
[34:37] | But there’s an appeals process that has to play out. | 但是必须走完投诉程序 |
[34:40] | And in the meantime, they get to keep building. | 期间他们可以继续施工 |
[34:43] | The problem is this ?developer’s very well connected, | 问题是这个开发商人脉很广 |
[34:46] | so I have to find allies in the council, | 所以我必须在议会里找到盟友 |
[34:48] | and that’s gonna take time. | 这是需要时间的 |
[34:50] | And they might even finish the project | 他们可能在我能采取措施前 |
[34:51] | before I can get any traction. | 就完成这个项目了 |
[34:54] | But I’m gonna fight this to the bitter end. | 但我一定会坚持到最后 |
[34:56] | I promise you that. | 我保证 |
[34:58] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Schlottman. | 真的很抱歉 斯拉特曼先生 |
[35:01] | Matthew, what are you beating yourself up for, huh? | 马修 你为什么这么自责 |
[35:05] | No-no-no, I-I’ve let you down. | 不不不 我让你失望了 |
[35:07] | You came to me for help and… | 你来找我帮忙 但… |
[35:10] | politics happened. | 有时候得考虑政治因素 |
[35:14] | I guess | 我觉得 |
[35:15] | if I move my bed | 如果我把床 |
[35:17] | down here into the dining room, | 搬到这边的餐厅里来 |
[35:19] | away from that porta-toilet, | 远离那个移动厕所 |
[35:21] | I’ll be okay. | 应该就可以了 |
[35:26] | Wait, hang on. | 慢着 等一下 |
[35:29] | That’s the real issue here? | 这是真正的问题所在吗 |
[35:31] | Just–the toilet? | 只有那个厕所 |
[35:34] | It’s right outside of my window, Matthew. | 厕所就在我窗外 马修 |
[35:37] | It’s no way to live. | 这叫人怎么生活 |
[35:46] | Alderman. | 议员 |
[35:47] | You need to use the facilities? | 你要上厕所吗 |
[35:49] | What’ll take to move the porta-potty? | 怎样才能移走移动厕所 |
[35:51] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[35:52] | What’ll it take to move it away | 要怎样才能把移动厕所 |
[35:54] | from Mr. Schlottman’s house? | 搬离斯拉特曼先生的房子 |
[35:56] | 60, 80 bucks? | 六十块还是八十块 |
[36:00] | A hundred ought to do it. | 一百块就行 |
[36:07] | – Hey, Carlos! – Yeah? | -卡洛斯 -在 |
[36:08] | Grab a couple guys and move this john around back, | 找几个人把厕所搬去后面 |
[36:10] | – would you? – You got it, boss. | -好吗 -没问题 老板 |
[36:29] | It’s your first time here, right? | 你第一次来 对吧 |
[36:30] | Yeah, but, I mean, I’ve heard a lot about it. | 是 但是我经常听人说起这里 |
[36:33] | I figured she should get to know | 我觉得应该让她感受一下 |
[36:34] | the best bar in Chicago. | 芝加哥最棒的酒吧 |
[36:35] | Ah, damn straight, okay. What do you want? | 没错 好 你想喝点什么 |
[36:37] | Uh, okay, let me see, I guess I’ll have, um… | 我想想 我就要… |
[36:40] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[36:42] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[36:42] | Hey, Otis, hey! | 奥蒂斯 |
[36:45] | Sorry, service is usually a little better. | 抱歉 一般情况下服务还要好一点的 |
[36:49] | Hey, hit it, Kidd! | 来吧 基德 |
[36:53] | Welcome to Disco Night at Molly’s, right? | 欢迎来到莫利酒吧的迪斯科之夜 |
[36:59] | So you go whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, right? | 快点动起来吧 |
[37:02] | So, listen, I figure, uh, | 听我说 我想 |
[37:05] | first Monday every month, we get this baby spinning | 每个月的第一个周一我们转起这家伙 |
[37:07] | and then we turn a little Donna Summer music on | 然后我们放一些动感舞曲 |
[37:10] | and we start serving Pink Ladies, what do you say? | 并且供应红粉佳人酒 你觉得如何 |
[37:13] | You… | 你… |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:18] | For you, absolutely. | 当然 是为你准备的 |
[37:20] | – Hey, hey! – Yeah? | -喂 -什么事 |
[37:22] | Will you turn the sparkles off? | 能把霓虹灯关掉吗 |
[37:30] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[37:35] | You know, ice skating ?really isn’t my thing, you know? | 其实我不擅长滑冰 |
[37:38] | I know you said that like four times. | 你都说过四遍了 |
[37:39] | Three…times. | 是三遍 |
[37:41] | Said it three times. | 我说过三遍 |
[37:43] | All right, well, come on, man up. | 好了 来吧 |
[37:44] | This’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[37:45] | Okay, but you–you’ve done this before, right? | 是 但你以前滑过 对吧 |
[37:47] | Like you’re–you’re stable… | 你…很稳… |
[37:49] | Yeah, I–I played hockey when I was a kid. | 是 我小时候打过冰球 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:58] | I don’t know, you’re looking a little shaky there, pal. | 我觉得你有点摇摇晃晃啊 伙计 |
[38:01] | Hey, it’s been a few years. | 我很多年没滑了 |
[38:04] | I’ll get it back. | 我会记起来的 |
[38:05] | I’ve already dodged death once. | 我已经逃离过死神一次了 |
[38:06] | Come on, give me your arm, woman. | 来吧 把手给我 女人 |
[38:09] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[38:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:16] | This is not so bad. | 还不赖 |
[38:17] | Impressed, aren’t you? | 好玩吧 |
[38:19] | Yes. Very much so. | 是啊 很好玩 |
[38:24] | There you go. | 很不错 |
[38:30] | Now check this out. | 你看 |
[38:36] | That’s your city now. | 现在这是你的城市了 |
[38:39] | It’s pretty great, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[38:42] | It’s really great. | 真的很棒 |
[38:52] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[38:54] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:56] | Bye. Uh, that was Maggie at Med. | 拜拜 医院的麦基打来的 |
[38:58] | Zach’s getting released from the hospital today. | 扎克今天要出院了 |
[39:00] | His mom’s improving too. | 他妈妈也在好转 |
[39:02] | And Dad brought Baby Layla in to see her today. | 今天他爸爸带蕾拉去看她了 |
[39:04] | She got to hold her for the first time since the accident. | 事故后她第一次抱了她 |
[39:07] | So you saved a family and caught a psychopath. | 你既救了一家人 又抓住了一个神经病 |
[39:10] | All in a day’s work, huh? | 一天之内做的 |
[39:12] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[39:13] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 不要低估自己 |
[39:14] | It’s true. It’s true. | 没错 没错 |
[39:16] | I got the porta-john moved | 我让那个移动厕所 |
[39:18] | 15 feet away from Mr. Schlottman’s window, so. | 远离了斯洛特曼先生的窗户15英尺 |
[39:22] | Nice work, Alderman. | 做得好 议员 |
[39:24] | Yeah, not really. | 其实不是 |
[39:24] | I paid off a construction foreman. | 我贿赂了一个建筑包工头才成功的 |
[39:27] | You listened to a man’s problems | 你听了一个人的问题 |
[39:28] | and you went to bat for him. | 然后去尽力帮他了 |
[39:29] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[39:31] | Moving a toilet, saving a family, | 搬走移动厕所 拯救一家人 |
[39:33] | basically the same thing. | 本质上是一样的 |
[39:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:43] | Are we ever gonna be a family? | 我们会成为一家人吗 |
[39:47] | I–I just keep thinking about it since Louie left. | 路易离开后我就一直想这个问题 |
[39:59] | We are a family. | 我们就是一家人 |