时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Morning, Maggie. | 早上好 麦基 |
[00:02] | I heard there might be a job opening up for a nurse. | 我听说会有个护士的空缺 |
[00:05] | Let me check. | 我查查看 |
[00:06] | Uh-uh. Must have been filled. | 没有 肯定已经招满了 |
[00:08] | Kelly, there is someone to see you. | 凯利 有人等着见你 |
[00:12] | Came all the way up here to check on me? | 你这么大老远来就是为了看我 |
[00:14] | I heard about this opening for a pediatric nurse. | 听说芝加哥医院在招儿科护士 |
[00:18] | You’re the one who took the job at Med. | 接下医院那份工作的人是你 |
[00:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:24] | Oh, that’s it? No eggs? No sausage? | 就这样吗 不吃鸡蛋也不吃香肠 |
[00:27] | Nah. Cindy got it in her head | 不吃 辛迪昨晚 |
[00:28] | that we should try Ethiopian last night. | 非要去吃埃塞俄比亚菜 |
[00:31] | “Expand our horizons,” she says. | 她说”要扩大我们的眼界” |
[00:34] | She expanded something, all right, | 的确是扩大了什么 |
[00:36] | something inside my gut. | 在我体内的东西 |
[00:38] | Keep an eye on that. | 小心点 |
[00:39] | Indigestion’s one of the first signs of heart failure. | 心力衰竭第一个标志就是消化不良 |
[00:42] | Relax, Doctor Oz. I’m fit as a fiddle, okay? | 别担心 奥兹医生 我非常健康 |
[00:45] | Dawson, I’m right, aren’t I? Back me up. | 道森 我说得对吧 快来帮我 |
[00:47] | I don’t know, Herrmann. You feeling fatigue? | 我不知道 赫尔曼 你感觉疲劳吗 |
[00:50] | Cold sweats? Shortness of breath? | 冒冷汗吗 呼吸短促吗 |
[00:53] | No. | 没有 |
[00:53] | Then I wouldn’t stress. | 那就没事 |
[00:56] | Ambulance 61, gunshot victim, | 61号救护车 枪伤患者 |
[00:58] | – 19th Street and Wolcott Avenue. – They’re playing my song. | -第19街和沃尔科特大街交界 -在呼唤我了 |
[01:01] | Wait, Wolcott. | 等等 沃尔科特 |
[01:02] | Wasn’t there a shooting there last shift? | 上个班那里不是有枪击案吗 |
[01:05] | It’s a turf war. | 是争地盘 |
[01:06] | The Western Posse’s beefing with the 21 Naturals. | 西帮和21自然帮火拼 |
[01:13] | What? I follow the Drill Rap scene. | 怎么了 我关注他们的动态 |
[01:15] | Sue me. | 去告我啊 |
[01:21] | Yeah, look at that face. | 看看这表情 |
[01:23] | I knew seeing Anna again would perk you up. | 我就知道再见到安娜会让你振作起来 |
[01:26] | Well, it was a good surprise. | 那是个大惊喜 |
[01:29] | Glad she’s back. | 她能回来我很高兴 |
[01:30] | Yeah, she’s good for you, Kelly. | 对 她很适合你 凯利 |
[01:32] | Like it or not, I’m rooting for this. | 无论如何我都支持你们 |
[01:34] | Don’t you have a floor to mop or something? | 你不用拖地板什么的吗 |
[01:36] | Oh, Whatever. Listen, I’m just saying, | 无所谓了 听着 我就想说 |
[01:38] | I’m rooting for it. | 我支持你们 |
[01:43] | Hey, Kidd? | 基德 |
[01:44] | Okay. Yeah. | 来了 |
[01:46] | Got a job for you when you’re done. | 你搬完我有活给你干 |
[01:48] | – All right. – I need a full inventory of the rig. | -好的 -要全面清点一下装备 |
[01:50] | First watch made a mess of it. | 头班的弄得乱七八糟 |
[01:53] | I’m on it, Lieutenant. | 好的 副队 |
[01:58] | Is that what I think it was? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[01:59] | Shut the doors. | 把门关了 |
[02:02] | 81 to Main, we’re stationed at quarters, | 81号呼叫总部 我们在局内待命 |
[02:03] | hearing gunshots a block or two south of here. | 听到南边一两个街区有枪声 |
[02:07] | Copy that, 81. We’ll notify . | 收到 81 我们会注意 |
[02:10] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[02:11] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[02:12] | – Go get Boden! – Yeah! | -去找博登 -好 |
[02:14] | You move, I’ll drop you where you stand! | 你再动我就开枪了 |
[02:18] | Hand that over. | 把这东西给我 |
[02:28] | What else do you need? | 你们还要什么 |
[02:29] | I need you to shut the hell up for a minute. | 我要你们关门一会儿 |
[02:31] | ****Creepin’, bro. | 他们过来了 老兄 |
[02:33] | We gotta get outta here! | 我们要离开这里 |
[02:34] | We gotta bounce! | 我们要跑 |
[02:43] | Let me use my radio, I can call dispatch– | 让我用对讲机 我可以叫指挥… |
[02:44] | Man, I ain’t gonna tell you again. | 我不会再说一遍的 |
[02:51] | Come on, we going inside! | 走 我们进去 |
[02:52] | – Move! – All right. | -快进去 -好吧 |
[02:53] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走快走 |
[03:04] | What the hell is this? | 怎么回事 |
[03:05] | Don’t none of you’s move. Let me see them hands. | 谁都不许动 把手举起来 |
[03:08] | Home team, this ain’t no drill. | 主场队 这不是演习 |
[03:09] | This is a firehouse, pal! | 这是消防队 朋友 |
[03:10] | The heck do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[03:12] | Pal? | 朋友 |
[03:13] | You better put yourself in check. | 你最好小心点 |
[03:14] | I don’t want to hear another word out ya. | 我不想再听到你说一个字 |
[03:16] | Hey! Everybody stay calm. | 大家都冷静 |
[03:18] | You the boss man? | 你是老大 |
[03:19] | I am. | 是的 |
[03:20] | I’m sorry, are you the boss man? | 我再问一遍 你是老大吗 |
[03:30] | You got the gun. | 枪在你手里 |
[03:32] | We ain’t looking for no trouble, | 我们不是来找麻烦的 |
[03:33] | just a place to lay low for a minute. | 只是想找个地方躲一躲 |
[03:35] | You show respect, we show respect. | 你们尊重我们 我们也尊重你们 |
[03:38] | Then we slide out. | 然后我们就走 |
[03:39] | Snatch them cells and radios! | 把他们的手机和对讲机都收了 |
[03:41] | All right. | 好 |
[03:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[03:45] | Let’s see it! | 给我 |
[03:47] | Hey, Akeil? Akeil? Akeil? Akeil? | 阿基尔 阿基尔 |
[03:48] | Hey, he needs help. What do we do? | 他需要帮助 我们怎么办 |
[03:50] | We can help him. It’s what we do. | 我们可以帮他 这是我们的工作 |
[03:55] | Listen, I’m-I’m trained as a paramedic. | 听着 我参加过急救人员训练 |
[03:58] | All I need are some medical supplies from the locker room | 我只需要去休息室拿一点医疗用品 |
[04:00] | and a bunk to put him in. | 再让他躺在床上 |
[04:03] | Okay. Move. | 好 去 |
[04:05] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[04:09] | Hold up. Hey. | 等等 |
[04:13] | Keep a dead eye on that. | 好好看着她 |
[04:16] | She starts acting shady, you deal with it. You got me? | 她一有动作你就杀了她 明白吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, I got you. | 好 我明白 |
[04:21] | Go. | 去吧 |
[04:27] | How old is that boy with the gun? | 拿枪的男孩多大了 |
[04:29] | He’s old enough, Pops. | 足够大了 多管闲事 |
[04:31] | Now, I need to move all your peoples | 我要你把你的人集中到一起 |
[04:32] | to a place I can post up on ’em. | 便于我们盯着点 |
[04:40] | In there. Common room. | 都到公共休息室里 |
[04:42] | Good. Move! | 很好 走 |
[04:47] | Sweep this bitch, make sure there’s ain’t | 好好看着 确保没人 |
[04:48] | – no stragglers up in here. – All right. | -乱动 -明白 |
[04:49] | Okay, you’re in charge, but this is still my firehouse. | 好吧 你来负责 但这仍然是我的消防局 |
[04:54] | You keep your men in line, I’ll give you my word | 如果你能管好你的人 那我保证 |
[04:55] | I’ll do the same. | 我也能管好我的人 |
[05:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is this? | 怎么回事 |
[05:09] | Where are we going? Don’t be playing me. | 要去哪儿 别耍我 |
[05:12] | I need something to pack and wrap the wound. | 我要找点东西包扎好伤口 |
[05:14] | Our medics keep a few extra supplies back here. | 我们医护人员在这里备了点多余的药品 |
[05:17] | ‘Kay? | 行吗 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[05:29] | Let’s not have any surprises, okay? | 别一惊一乍的了 行吗 |
[05:34] | Look, you guys came here with your guns, | 你们拿着枪闯进来 |
[05:35] | looking for shelter. You got it. | 想找个容身所 没问题 |
[05:38] | I’m just gonna patch up your friend | 我得帮你朋友包扎一下 |
[05:40] | so you can all be on your way. | 让你们能继续跑路 |
[05:45] | You know, if we could reach our radios, | 如果我们能用对讲机 |
[05:47] | we could at least send word to our paramedics in the field, | 至少可以告诉出勤的急救人员 |
[05:49] | you know, tell them not to return to quarters | 要他们在你们离开之后 |
[05:52] | just until you’ve gone. | 再回来 |
[05:54] | ‘Cause the last thing either of us want right now | 因为现在我们最不想要的 |
[05:55] | are more hostages, right? | 就是更多人质 对吧 |
[05:57] | Well, that ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能的事 |
[05:58] | Just grab what you need and let’s go. | 拿上你要带的东西 我们走 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Okay, got everything we need. | 好了 要的东西都拿齐了 |
[06:28] | Good to go. | 走吧 |
[06:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:40] | Single gunshot wound to the left thigh, | 左腿大腿中枪 |
[06:42] | – vitals stable. – Another gang shooting? | -生命体征稳定 -又是帮派枪战 |
[06:44] | That’s the third one today. | 这是今天送来的第三位了 |
[06:45] | You’d think this cold would slow them down. | 还以为这么冷的天会消停一会呢 |
[06:47] | Never known anything to slow them down. | 什么都阻止不了他们 |
[06:49] | Welcome to the party, sir. You’re in good hands. | 欢迎加入我们 先生 我们会好好照顾你 |
[06:51] | We got this, don’t worry. | 交给我们吧 别担心 |
[06:52] | – All right. – Let’s rotate. | -好的 -我们走 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna stock up on supplies. | 我去补充一些药品 |
[06:55] | Possible gang related activity, | 可能是帮派斗殴 |
[06:57] | South Morgan and West Maxwell. | 南摩根街和西麦克斯维尔街交叉口 |
[06:59] | Suspects fled the scene. | 嫌犯逃离现场 |
[07:00] | Isn’t that a couple blocks away from the firehouse? | 那不就离消防局几个街区吗 |
[07:04] | Grab the restock. Let’s get back. | 去补药 我们赶紧回去 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:15] | Get in there. Get your ass in here. Come on. | 进去 赶紧进去 快点 |
[07:19] | Get down. Keep your eyes down! | 低头 把头低下来 |
[07:22] | Will you at least let civilian staff walk? | 至少能让普通员工离开吗 |
[07:24] | They gonna be the first ones I unload into | 要是你不赶紧坐下闭上你的嘴 |
[07:25] | if you don’t sit down and shut up! | 我第一个干掉他们 |
[07:31] | You want to try me? | 你想试试吗 |
[07:41] | You too. Sit down over there. | 你们也是 坐在那里 |
[07:47] | Hey. You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:53] | Quit being such a mother hen. | 别紧张兮兮的 |
[08:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:44] | Radio. Radio. | 对讲机 对讲机 |
[09:00] | Who’s out there? | 外面那是谁 |
[09:03] | Punk ass bitches who want us dead. | 一群想让我们死的贱人 |
[09:05] | Look, you got caught up, | 听着 你们被困住了 |
[09:08] | but there is time to be a leader for your crew. | 但你还是能领导好你的人 |
[09:10] | They are young. The need you to to step up. | 他们很年轻 他们需要你站出来 |
[09:13] | What? I saying something funny? | 怎么了 我说的很好笑吗 |
[09:15] | Man, what you think this is? The Marines? | 你以为是怎么回事 这是海军陆战队吗 |
[09:18] | I ain’t trying to be a leader. | 我没有想领导他们 |
[09:21] | I’m trying to survive. | 我想活下来 |
[09:24] | We’ll leave when I’m ready. | 等我准备好 我们就走 |
[09:29] | Look, I need to wrap the wound, | 听着 我得包扎好伤口 |
[09:30] | but I can’t get under, | 但我没法够到下面 |
[09:32] | so I need you to help me lift him. | 我需要你帮我把他抬起来 |
[09:39] | Look, I’m not asking for me. I’m asking for your friend. | 我这不是为了我自己 是为了你朋友 |
[09:42] | Akeil. | 阿基尔 |
[09:44] | Akeil, I’m– I am asking for Akeil. | 阿基尔 我是为了阿基尔 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:00] | Gonna lift him. | 把他抬起来 |
[10:02] | Back and up. | 抬起来 |
[10:17] | Squad 3 to Main. | 三队呼叫总部 |
[10:19] | I have a 10-1 hostage situation here at quarters. | 我们分部出现人质劫持事件 |
[10:21] | Repeat, 10-1 in need of emergency assistance. | 重复 人质劫持 需要紧急支援 |
[10:24] | Copy, Squad 3. Dispatching units immediately. | 收到 三队 马上派遣支援 |
[10:26] | Are you in a safe location? | 你在安全的地方吗 |
[10:27] | Not quite. | 不怎么安全 |
[10:29] | Can you get out? | 你能出来吗 |
[10:32] | I can, but I’m not leaving anyone here. | 能 但我不会丢下他们 |
[10:36] | Hey. I just got the text from Eco. | 我刚收到伊科的信息 |
[10:39] | He says he saw Xavier’s car back on the block. | 他说他又在街上看到泽维尔的车了 |
[10:41] | So it’s safe to ride out? | 所以外面安全了 |
[10:42] | If Eco say he saw him, then he saw him. | 如果伊科说看到他了 那肯定是看到了 |
[10:45] | Then we straight. | 那我们走 |
[10:47] | Look, if you leave your wounded man and go, | 如果你们要丢下受伤的同伴走 |
[10:49] | we’ll take him to the hospital, no questions asked. | 我们会带他去医院 这点不容有疑 |
[10:51] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[10:52] | Go holler at JB, tell him we gon’ bounce. | 去告诉JB 告诉他我们要走了 |
[10:54] | A’ight. | 好 |
[10:59] | The hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:04] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[11:06] | Main to 61, | 呼叫61号救护车 |
[11:07] | do not return to quarters. | 不要回分局 |
[11:08] | We have a 10-1, hostage situation in progress. | 正在发生人质劫持事件 |
[11:12] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[11:16] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[11:20] | Get your ass back! | 给我回去 |
[11:21] | Get back! | 回去 |
[11:22] | Main, we’re at quarters and we don’t see anything. | 总部 我们到分局了 什么都没看到 |
[11:25] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[11:30] | Matt! | 马特 |
[11:33] | Dawson! Go go go! | 道森 快走 |
[11:34] | Get us out of here! | 我们快离开这里 |
[11:35] | 61 to Main. 10-1, 10-1, Shots fired at 51. | 61号救护车呼叫总指挥台 51分局发生交火 |
[11:38] | Repeat, shots fired. Gunshot victim inside. | 重复 发生交火 开枪嫌犯仍在分局内 |
[11:49] | The hell just happened out there? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:50] | Hey, stand down old man and get back inside! | 站住 老家伙 回去 |
[11:57] | He shot him! Is he dead? Was he moving? | 他打中他了 他死了吗 还在动吗 |
[11:59] | I-I don’t know. It happened so fast. | 我不知道 发生得太快了 |
[12:10] | Hey! Hey, don’t move! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[12:13] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[12:15] | Yeah. Think you a badass, huh? | 没错 觉得自己挺屌是吗 |
[12:19] | Let’s see how tough you are now. | 现在呢 |
[12:23] | Come on, boy, let’s see you step! | 来啊 小子 站起来 |
[12:25] | Come on, boy! | 来啊 |
[12:27] | Chill, dawg! | 冷静 伙计 |
[12:28] | Get up! | 起来啊 |
[12:35] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[12:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[12:37] | I think I’m okay. Bullet hit my shoulder. | 我没事 子弹打中肩膀了 |
[12:47] | Damn! | 该死 |
[12:48] | Bro, they got half the cops in the city out there. | 兄弟 半个芝加哥的警察都来了 |
[12:51] | What the hell we gon’ do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[12:55] | Get yo’ ass up. | 起来 |
[12:58] | Get him! | 带上他 |
[13:07] | There you go. Lay him back down. | 好了 让他躺回去吧 |
[13:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:13] | This is the police! We have the area surrounded! | 我们是警察 我们已经包围了这里 |
[13:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:22] | JB JB, JB. | |
[13:22] | J–JB? Look at me. | JB 看着我 |
[13:25] | Hey, this doesn’t change anything, okay? | 这不会改变什么 知道吗 |
[13:28] | Akeil still needs our help. | 阿基尔还是需要我们的帮助 |
[13:31] | Hey. Come on, look at me, JB. | 回头 看着我 JB |
[13:34] | Are you with me? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:54] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快 |
[13:56] | Okay. Grab me that bag and that green tube. | 好 把那只包和绿色管子递给我 |
[13:58] | We need to secure his airway. | 我们要确保他呼吸通畅 |
[14:01] | Get yo’ ass– | 进去 |
[14:02] | Yo, one of theirs called the cops. | 他们有人报了警 |
[14:03] | Dude, what the hell were you thinking out there? | 伙计 你刚才是干什么 |
[14:05] | You out of your damn mind? | 疯了吗 |
[14:06] | What was I supposed to do? This man over here– | 我能怎么办 这家伙… |
[14:07] | Yo, I don’t even want to hear it! | 闭嘴吧 |
[14:09] | We in deep enough without you killing somebody. | 你不杀人我们麻烦都够大了 |
[14:11] | Bro, look around, they already got us. | 伙计 你看看 他们已经包围我们了 |
[14:13] | Might as well go out correct. | 我出去可没错 |
[14:14] | You’ve got an army of cops out there | 外面有一大群警察 |
[14:16] | watching your every move. | 监视着你们的一举一动 |
[14:18] | They hear one more shot, | 他们再听到一声枪响 |
[14:18] | they are gonna come busting through those doors. | 就会破门冲进来 |
[14:20] | But if you want to stay alive, | 但如果你们不想死 |
[14:22] | I’d show those cops some good faith. | 我会向那些警察们示示好 |
[14:25] | Release Casey. | 放了凯西 |
[14:27] | Let him get some medical treatment. | 让他接受治疗 |
[14:31] | Hey, bro, look at me. | 伙计 看着我 |
[14:34] | You dying? | 你要死了吗 |
[14:37] | Bullet didn’t hit anything vital, | 子弹没击中重要部位 |
[14:38] | but someone needs to look at it. | 但伤必须有人看看 |
[14:42] | Take Blondie to the back. | 带这金毛去后面 |
[14:44] | Have the ambo lady look at that. | 让那个救护员看看伤 |
[14:46] | If you hold onto hostages, you are giving– | 如果你们继续劫持人质… |
[14:48] | Man, ain’t nobody going nowhere! | 你们谁也别想出去 |
[14:53] | Y’all the only thing keeping the police | 你们是唯一能让我们 |
[14:54] | from dragging us out of here in body bags. | 不被警察乱枪打死的挡箭牌 |
[15:05] | – Ma’am, I can’t let you go in. – No, let us through. | -女士 你不能进去 -让我们进去 |
[15:07] | – You have to step back. – This is our house. | -请退后 -这是我们的消防队 |
[15:08] | – We live here, we work here. – I know, we’ll take care of it. | -我们在这工作 -我知道 |
[15:09] | – Okay? Let us through! – Hey! Hey, what’s going on? | -让我们过去 -怎么回事 |
[15:11] | We’re stationed in this house. Our people are in there. | 这是我们驻扎的消防队 同事都在里面 |
[15:12] | Matt Casey, the gunshot victim, | 马特·凯西 中枪的伤员 |
[15:14] | you know his condition? | 你知道他怎么样了吗 |
[15:15] | No word about casualties yet. | 还没有伤亡人员情况 |
[15:17] | How many fire personnel are in that house? | 消防队里有多少消防员 |
[15:18] | 15. | 15名 |
[15:19] | How many offenders, if you know? | 多少罪犯 你们知道吗 |
[15:20] | Uh, we’ve seen two black males, | 我们看到了两个黑人男性 |
[15:22] | both with guns. There could be more. | 都有枪 还可能有更多 |
[15:23] | You know the internal layout? | 你知道内部结构吗 |
[15:24] | Like my own home. | 很熟悉 |
[15:25] | Good. Stay close. We’ll need it and you. | 很好 别走远 我们会需要帮助的 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[15:32] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[15:34] | Shut up! What’s wrong with him? | 闭嘴 他是怎么回事 |
[15:36] | Short of breath, bullet must be lodged somewhere near his lung. | 呼吸短促 子弹一定是卡在了他肺部附近 |
[15:38] | Thought you knew what you was doing. | 我还以为你靠谱呢 |
[15:39] | He needs a trauma surgeon. | 他需要创伤手术 |
[15:41] | We’re doing everything that we can | 我们在尽一切努力 |
[15:42] | to keep him alive until he can get to one. | 保证他活到能接受手术 |
[15:45] | JB, grab more gauze out of the bag. | JB 从包里再拿些纱布来 |
[15:46] | We need to wrap Casey’s wound. | 我们得为凯西包扎伤口 |
[15:47] | Yo, this ain’t no hospital! | 你当这里是医院吗 |
[15:50] | He ain’t your nurse! | 他不是你的护士 |
[15:51] | Your job’s to keep my mans alive. | 你的任务是保证我兄弟活着 |
[15:52] | You help your little friend later on. | 你的小朋友等等再说 |
[15:53] | Kidd, it’s okay. I’ll wrap my own wound. | 基德 没事 我自己包扎 |
[15:56] | Oh, look at that, we got a big boy. | 看呐 真是厉害 |
[15:59] | And what the hell’s wrong with your dumb ass? | 你个蠢猪又是怎么回事 |
[16:00] | Telling her your name? | 把你名字告诉她吗 |
[16:01] | She don’t need to know all that! | 她不需要知道这些 |
[16:02] | – My bad– – “My bad” nothing! | -是我不好 -认错有个屁用 |
[16:05] | You better look sharp, brown-haired boy. | 你最好机灵点 棕毛小子 |
[16:07] | Don’t let them play you. | 别让他们耍了你 |
[16:09] | Firemen, cops, all on the same team, | 消防员 警察都是一伙的 |
[16:11] | only one carry ax, one carry a gun! | 只是一个拿斧子 一个拿枪 |
[16:14] | Move yo’ ass. | 滚吧 |
[16:18] | This is the Chicago Police! | 我们是芝加哥警署 |
[16:20] | You need to answer our call so we can hear your demands! | 接起电话 说出你们的条件 |
[16:32] | You have to pick up. | 你得接电话 |
[16:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:37] | So I can let ’em talk us out of here all nice and friendly, | 让我听他们劝我乖乖投降 |
[16:40] | then ship us back to the station for a beat down? | 把我们带回警局揍死吗 |
[16:42] | If you don’t pick up, they will be forced to breach. | 如果不接 他们会强攻的 |
[16:46] | How the hell you think they’re gonna handle you then? | 你觉得到时候他们会怎么对付你 |
[16:48] | Don’t even trip, chief. | 别瞎操心了 队长 |
[16:53] | Don’t even trip. | 别瞎操心了 |
[17:05] | This still the curry talking? | 还是因为吃了那个咖喱不舒服吗 |
[17:08] | Stress ain’t helping. | 紧张的时候更难受 |
[17:11] | That mouth’s gon’ write you a check yo’ ass can’t cash. | 再说一句话就送你上天 |
[17:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:15] | My friend needs to get some antacid. | 我的朋友需要抗酸剂 |
[17:16] | He’s got some in his locker. | 他的储物柜里面有 |
[17:18] | Yeah, and I need a jet to Mexico. | 是哦 我还需要一架去墨西哥的飞机呢 |
[17:20] | I’m all right, Mouch. It’s okay, I’m fine. | 没关系 穆奇 没关系 我没事 |
[17:34] | That lunatic’s back there with Kidd. | 那个疯子和基德在后面 |
[17:36] | The second there’s a distraction, | 一旦有分散注意力的事 |
[17:38] | I need you to cover for me. | 我需要你掩护我一下 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I got you. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:45] | Aw, see. Now, why he breathing like that? | 过来看 他为什么呼吸这么急促 |
[17:47] | You fixing him or what? | 你有没有在救他 |
[17:48] | He’s developing a tension pneumothorax. | 他这是出现了张力性气胸 |
[17:50] | In English, dummy. | 说人话 蠢货 |
[17:52] | His injury is letting air into his chest cavity, | 他的伤口导致空气进入胸腔 |
[17:54] | but not back out, | 然后出不来 |
[17:55] | and the pressure is pushing on his heart. | 然后气压增大 压迫到心脏 |
[18:02] | No, no, no, see? What the hell that for? | 别别别 你这是干什么 |
[18:06] | Needle decompression. I need to pierce his chest. | 针刺解压 我需要刺进他胸口 |
[18:09] | Oh, hell no? You see what she’s trying to do? | 你休想 你看到她在干什么了吗 |
[18:11] | She’s trying to kill him, | 她想杀了他 |
[18:12] | trying to take us all out one by one. | 她想一个一个干掉我们 |
[18:13] | – Come on, man, don’t be crazy. – No, no, no, wait. Wait! | -兄弟 别疯了 -不不不 等等 |
[18:17] | – Let’s go. – Listen! Hey! | -跟我走 -听我说 |
[18:18] | You need to know what time it is. | 我让你知道现在到底是个什么情况 |
[18:20] | Hey! Where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪儿 |
[18:21] | She’s trying to help! | 她是想救他 |
[18:23] | – All right. – Now, which one is yours? | -好了 -哪个是你的 |
[18:28] | I ain’t asking you again. | 我话不说两遍 |
[18:31] | It’s that one. | 那一个 |
[18:33] | That one. | 那个 |
[18:34] | Open it. | 打开 |
[18:44] | Let’s go! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[18:47] | Hey! Back up. | 退后 |
[18:53] | Oh. There we go. | 在这里啊 |
[18:57] | These your peoples? | 这些是你朋友吗 |
[19:01] | Look, I don’t know what you did to my boy, | 听着 我不知道你对我朋友做了什么 |
[19:04] | but I got people of my own out there too, | 但我外面也是有人的 |
[19:07] | and if anything happens to him, they gon’ pay a visit | 如果他有什么不幸 我朋友 |
[19:11] | to every single person in these pictures. | 会逐个拜访照片上每个人 |
[19:33] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[19:34] | She can’t help right now. | 她想在帮不了忙了 |
[19:37] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:46] | Okay, can you do it? Huh? | 你能救他吗 |
[19:53] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[19:55] | Go get someone, quick. | 快点找个人来 快点 |
[19:57] | Move, boy. | 快去 |
[20:02] | You have to pick up. | 你得接这个电话 |
[20:10] | No luck. | 不妙啊 |
[20:11] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[20:12] | Countdown starts. | 开始倒计时 |
[20:13] | They’ve already shot a hostage. | 他们已经对一个人质开了枪 |
[20:14] | We don’t have the luxury of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[20:29] | Hey, Turk. | 特克 |
[20:31] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[20:33] | Akeil can’t breathe | 阿基尔不能呼吸 |
[20:34] | and Marlon thinks the firefighter lady did it, | 马龙觉得是那个消防员女士害的 |
[20:36] | – so he knocked her ass out. – Slow up a minute. | -所以他把她干掉了 -等等 |
[20:38] | What do you mean, “knocked her out”? | 什么叫把她干掉了 |
[20:39] | Chill, Pops. She ain’t dead, is she? | 别激动 老爹 她没死 对吧 |
[20:41] | I don’t know, but Turk, I swear, | 我不知道 但是特克 我发誓 |
[20:42] | he’s gonna kill her if Akeil gets any worse. | 如果阿基尔继续恶化的话 他会杀了她的 |
[20:45] | You get that maniac off her now! | 你立刻让那个疯子离她远点 |
[20:46] | Man, ain’t nobody got time for all that! | 老兄 没时间整这些了 |
[20:49] | I’m trying to get us up out of this place! | 我想让我的人离开这里 |
[20:53] | Who else knows how to treat a gunshot? | 还有谁知道怎么治疗枪伤 |
[20:55] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[20:56] | Man, I’m asking the questions, a’ight? | 老兄 我在问问题 懂吗 |
[20:58] | We all know basic life support. | 我们都懂一点基本的保命方法 |
[20:59] | Good. Then you’re up. | 很好 那你去 |
[21:01] | He doesn’t have the training, | 他没受过训练 |
[21:03] | but we have two paramedics in the field | 但我们有两个救护人员出勤去了 |
[21:04] | who can walk him through it. | 她们能救他 |
[21:05] | And how are they supposed to do that walking? | 那他们要怎么救他呢 |
[21:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:17] | Do you–do you know something that we should know? | 你是不是知道一些我们想要了解的信息 |
[21:21] | Yeah, my son. He’s in there. | 是的 我儿子 他在里面 |
[21:23] | He’s with the gang? | 他是帮派成员吗 |
[21:24] | He’s not a gang member. He’s a child. | 他不是帮派成员 他只是个孩子 |
[21:28] | Lost his ten-year-old sister to a stray bullet, | 他十岁的妹妹被流弹击中 |
[21:31] | dead in the street. | 横尸街头 |
[21:32] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[21:35] | Is that what this is about? Retaliation? | 所以他这是在报复吗 |
[21:38] | Neighborhood cliques been going tit-for-tat all weekend, | 社区的帮派这整个周末都在互相报复 |
[21:40] | calling it payback. | 说是要偿命 |
[21:42] | JB was heartsick ’cause nobody doing nothing. | JB伤心极了 因为没人有所行动 |
[21:47] | He wanted street justice. I tried to stop him. | 他只想要公正 我想要阻止他的 |
[21:50] | Gabriela Dawson! | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[21:54] | You made contact? | 你联系上了吗 |
[21:55] | No, they made contact, and they want to talk to you. | 没有 他们联系我们的 他们要和你说话 |
[21:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:01] | It’s Otis. | 我是奥蒂斯 |
[22:02] | Otis. Otis, what’s going on? Is Casey alive? | 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 怎么了 凯西还活着吗 |
[22:05] | He is. | 还活着 |
[22:06] | He’s right here with me in the bunk room. | 他正和我一起在宿舍里面 |
[22:08] | Boden’s with–oh. | 博登他… |
[22:09] | Okay. Uh, that’s about all I can say. | 好吧 我只能说这些了 |
[22:12] | I’d love to chat some more, | 我也很想和你多聊些 |
[22:14] | but these guys are sort of determined to keep me on topic. | 但是这些人一心想要我讲正事 |
[22:17] | If we don’t stick to medical jargon | 如果我们讲的不是医学话题 |
[22:19] | afraid they’re gonna cut this call short. | 恐怕他们会直接挂电话了 |
[22:21] | Okay. I read you loud and clear. | 好的 我明白了 |
[22:23] | What are we looking at? | 伤员情况怎样 |
[22:26] | Okay. Okay, okay, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[22:29] | we–we got a gunshot victim. | 这里有位枪伤患者 |
[22:32] | One of the hostage takers. | 人质的劫持者之一 |
[22:35] | He’s got a bullet in the chest. | 胸口中枪 |
[22:38] | he’s got a steady pulse but he’s not breathing. | 脉搏稳定 但呼吸微弱 |
[22:41] | Kidd had said, | 基德说了 |
[22:43] | he had some sort of, uh, tension pneumo– | 他出现了压力性… |
[22:45] | Pneumothorax? | 气胸吗 |
[22:46] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[22:47] | Okay, you’re gonna need a large-bore needle. | 好吧 你要拿一个大口径针头 |
[22:50] | The 14 gauge, it’s the orange colored one. | 14号注射针 橘色那支 |
[22:54] | That’s it, that one. | 就是这支了 |
[23:00] | Okay. Am I just gonna punch into the guy with this? | 好了 就拿这支针扎这个人吗 |
[23:05] | No, no, no, you’re not gonna punch into anything. | 不不不 不是扎进去 |
[23:06] | You’re gonna insert the needle | 而是将针插入 |
[23:08] | in between the second intercostal space, | 第二肋间隙处 |
[23:10] | just above the third rib at the midclavicular line. | 就在第三根肋骨之上 锁骨中线处 |
[23:14] | Mid-what? | 中线啥 |
[23:16] | Midpoint on the clavicle, | 锁骨的中心点 |
[23:17] | it’s between the sternum and shoulder. | 胸骨和肩骨之间 |
[23:20] | Can you find it? | 你能找到吗 |
[23:23] | Yes, I think so. | 应该能 |
[23:24] | When you’re ready, you’re gonna insert the needle | 你准备好后 就将针头以九十度角 |
[23:26] | at a 90-degree angle into the chest, okay? | 插入胸部 懂了吗 |
[23:30] | Once the angiocath is in, | 静脉输入导管进去后 |
[23:31] | you’re gonna pull out the needle | 你就拔出针头 |
[23:32] | and you’re gonna hear a hiss of air. | 你会听到嘶的一声 |
[23:34] | Right. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[23:42] | Here goes everything. | 真是什么都干了 |
[23:52] | Okay. Okay, it’s in. What do I do now? | 好了 好了 进去了 现在怎么办 |
[23:59] | What the hell’s going on down there? | 后面到底是什么情况啊 |
[24:15] | Relax, Otis. | 别慌 奥蒂斯 |
[24:16] | Remove the needle and secure the catheter. | 拔掉针头 固定住导管 |
[24:20] | Okay. Okay, I’m doing it. | 好 好 我在拔呢 |
[24:22] | I’m doing it. | 我在拔呢 |
[24:26] | Okay. I did it. | 好了 我做到了 |
[24:28] | It worked. He’s breathing. | 成功了 他有呼吸了 |
[24:30] | Perfect. Perfect, okay, | 很好 很好 |
[24:31] | just secure the catheter and you are good to go. | 固定住导管 就可以了 |
[24:34] | He’s alive, Dawson. I can’t believe it. | 他活了 道森 太难以置信了 |
[24:37] | Otis, where’s Casey? Is he okay? | 奥蒂斯 凯西呢 他没事吧 |
[24:39] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[24:40] | Tell SWAT we have people spread– | 告诉特警队 我们有人分散到… |
[24:43] | Nice try, fireman. | 别耍花招了 消防员 |
[24:45] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[24:49] | The line went dead. | 电话挂了 |
[24:51] | Did he make it? | 他活下来了吗 |
[24:52] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[24:53] | Did you get any other information? | 还获得其它信息了吗 |
[24:54] | Geography? | 地理位置上 |
[24:56] | Apparently they’re all spread out in there. | 显然他们在里面分散开了 |
[24:58] | It cut off before I could get more. | 我得到更多信息之前 就断线了 |
[25:01] | Need to get eyes inside that building. | 得想办法看看里面的情况 |
[25:03] | Commander Hicks. | 希克斯指挥官 |
[25:05] | This is Danika Williams, mother of JB. | 这是丹妮卡·威廉姆斯 JB的母亲 |
[25:08] | He’s one of the– | 他是… |
[25:10] | he’s–he’s inside there. | 他在里面 |
[25:12] | I’m scared for my son. Anything I can do. | 我很担忧我儿子 我愿意全力配合 |
[25:16] | Stand by. We may need you. | 请在这里等待 可能会需要你 |
[25:23] | What’s going on back there? | 里面是什么情况 |
[25:25] | Akeil’s all right, bro. He’s breathing again. | 阿基尔没事了 他有呼吸了 |
[25:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:28] | Look, this has gone on long enough. | 这事已经耗了够久了 |
[25:30] | What’s your plan? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[25:32] | That truck out there. | 外面那辆卡车 |
[25:35] | The one without the ladder and everything. | 没有梯子和装备的那辆车 |
[25:37] | Squad, what about it? | 救援车 怎么了 |
[25:38] | That thing tough? | 那辆车够坚固吗 |
[25:39] | Like, real tough? Can it take a bullet? | 坚固到能挡住子弹那种吗 |
[25:40] | Absolutely not. | 当然不能 |
[25:42] | Are you out of your minds? | 你是不是疯了啊 |
[25:44] | What the hell were you gonna plan to get through those cops? | 你之前打算怎么突破警察的封锁线啊 |
[25:46] | You think you’re just gonna ram right through them? | 你想开车硬闯出去吗 |
[25:48] | You don’t want to take another step, old man. | 劝你别再上前了 老头子 |
[25:50] | You think I’m afraid of a punk like you? | 你觉得我会怕你这种小流氓吗 |
[25:52] | You know what we do for a living? | 你知道我们是干什么工作的吗 |
[25:54] | We walk into hell every day. | 我们每天都冒着生命危险 |
[25:56] | – Yeah? How about now? – Herrmann! | -是吗 这样呢 -赫尔曼 |
[25:57] | There is no way that I’m gonna let some kid with a– | 我绝不可能让一个小屁孩… |
[25:59] | Damn it. | 坏了 |
[26:00] | – What’s happening? – Damn it! | -怎么回事 -该死 |
[26:01] | – What’s he doing? – No, I’m okay. | -他什么情况 -没事 我没事 |
[26:02] | No, I’m fine. It’s okay. I’m just- | 没事 我没事 我就是… |
[26:10] | He’s having a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
[26:11] | We need to get him to the hospital right now! | 我们得赶紧送他去医院 |
[26:15] | If he dies on your watch, | 如果他死在你的眼皮底下 |
[26:17] | that’s murder of a public servant. | 那就是谋杀公务员之罪 |
[26:19] | You will fry. | 你会坐穿牢底的 |
[26:20] | I ain’t taking responsibility for this. | 这事可别怪在我头上 |
[26:21] | I ain’t do anything to him! | 我可没对他动手 |
[26:23] | Let him go and I’ll get you out of here. | 放了他 我带你们离开这里 |
[26:28] | You want to bust out? I’ll bust you out. | 你们想逃出去 我帮你们逃出去 |
[26:30] | And we can armor the squad with stabilizing plates | 我们可以使用钢板来加固救援车 |
[26:32] | and we can “Mad-Max” our way out of here | 学《疯狂麦克斯》那样 硬闯出去 |
[26:33] | if you’re crazy enough to do it, | 前提是你们够胆那么做 |
[26:35] | but you gotta let Herrmann go. | 但你们得放了赫尔曼 |
[26:45] | They’re releasing a hostage. | 他们要放出一个人质 |
[26:47] | – Who? – Heart attack victim. | -谁 -一个心脏病发作的人质 |
[26:48] | They didn’t give a name. | 他们没说是谁 |
[26:50] | We need to move this line back! | 我们得集体退后 |
[26:51] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[27:16] | Hey, man, Turk says we busting out of here. | 特克说我们要闯出去 |
[27:18] | Wait, hold up, what? | 等下 你说什么 |
[27:20] | Yeah, he said he got a plan. | 他说他有计划了 |
[27:21] | We gon’ hop on one of them fire trucks and make a run for it. | 我们坐上消防车 闯出这里 |
[27:23] | You’re joking. | 你说笑的吧 |
[27:24] | Will you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[27:28] | Get him squared away so we can move him. | 帮他收拾一下 方便我们带他走 |
[27:31] | You can’t take him with you. | 你们不能带他走 |
[27:32] | He needs a doctor. | 他需要医治 |
[27:33] | You move him, he’s gonna die. | 他一动就会死 |
[27:35] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:37] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[27:38] | – Say it again. What? – Come on. | -再说一遍 什么 -好了 |
[27:40] | – Come on, we– – Say it again! | -好了 我们 -再说一遍 |
[27:41] | We ain’t got time for that, man. Come on. | 我们没时间了 好了 |
[27:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:00] | That’s Herrmann. | 是赫尔曼 |
[28:01] | That’s him! That’s my boy! | 就是他 是我的孩子 |
[28:03] | Ma’am, we need you to stay back. | 女士 请后退 |
[28:07] | JB JB! | |
[28:45] | Herrmann? Herrmann, can you hear me? | 赫尔曼 赫尔曼 能听到我说话吗 |
[28:47] | That’s it, that’s it. I’m okay. I’m okay, okay? | 行了 行了 我没事 我没事 |
[28:50] | Where’s the guy in charge? | 负责人呢 |
[28:51] | What do you mean? What do you mean who’s the g– | 你什么意思 你找负责人什么… |
[28:52] | No, no, No, no, I’m faking it. I just– | 不不不不 我装的 我只是 |
[28:54] | my heart is fine. I just needed to get out of there. | 我的心脏没事 我只是必须得出来 |
[28:56] | Commander! | 长官 |
[28:57] | Holy hell, Herrmann. You scared us. | 天啊 赫尔曼 你吓死我们了 |
[29:00] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[29:01] | Listen, you need to get in there right away. | 你们得马上进去 |
[29:02] | These clowns, they got some cockamamy plan | 那些蠢货 他们有个荒唐的计划 |
[29:04] | that they’re gonna drive ?their trucks right through here. | 他们想开车闯过这里 |
[29:06] | – You know where everyone is? – Yeah. | -你知道大家在哪里吗 -知道 |
[29:07] | Get me a pen and a paper | 给我纸和笔 |
[29:08] | and I’ll write down the exact location of the hostages. | 我把人质的准确位置写下来 |
[29:11] | Good. Now, if we can just delay them. | 好的 现在我们要拖一点时间 |
[29:14] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[29:17] | Would you be willing to reach out to your son? | 你愿意联系你儿子吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[29:24] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 |
[29:30] | All right, so, he good to go? | 好了 他可以走了吗 |
[29:32] | Yeah, as good as he’s gonna be. | 可以 他可以了 |
[29:34] | All right, cool. | 好的 好 |
[29:37] | Go check on your girl. | 去看看那个女的 |
[29:54] | Where she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[29:55] | No! | 不 |
[29:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:59] | Where is she? She was right here! | 她在哪里 她本来就在这里 |
[30:02] | Damn! | 该死 |
[30:08] | Cruz, you don’t have to do this. | 克鲁兹 你不必这么做的 |
[30:12] | Yeah, I do, Chief. | 不 我必须做 队长 |
[30:13] | Be there. You bet. A’ight. | 在那里 当然 好的 |
[30:16] | Okay, we set. | 行 好了 |
[30:18] | You sure this can work? | 你确定这样可以吗 |
[30:19] | No. I think it’s insane. | 不确定 简直是疯了 |
[30:23] | But a deal’s a deal. | 不过我说话算数 |
[30:24] | Jean Baptiste Williams. | 吉恩·巴普蒂斯特·威廉姆斯 |
[30:28] | I pray to God you can hear me. | 我祈祷你能听到我说话 |
[30:32] | This is not you. | 你不是这样的人 |
[30:35] | You’re not a thug. | 你不是恶人 |
[30:40] | I taught you to love. | 我教你去爱 |
[30:45] | You’re a decent person, | 你是一个好人 |
[30:48] | a good son, a loving brother | 好儿子 好哥哥 |
[30:50] | who would walk his sister to school every morning. | 你会每天早上送妹妹去学校 |
[30:53] | Come on, JB. They using your moms to get in your head. | 拜托 JB 他们利用你妈妈影响你 |
[30:57] | Read her bedtime stories anytime I had to work a double shift. | 我一加班你就给她念睡前故事 |
[31:00] | Listen to her, JB. | 听她说 JB |
[31:02] | She knows you better than anybody else. | 她比任何人都了解你 |
[31:03] | She’s trying to help you. | 她想帮你 |
[31:04] | Man, they are playing with your emotions, fam. | 哥们 他们在利用你的感情 |
[31:06] | This is how they do. | 这是他们惯用的伎俩 |
[31:07] | I’m your mother! | 我是你母亲 |
[31:09] | You’re kind. | 你很善良 |
[31:11] | You’re smart. | 你很聪明 |
[31:13] | And you know in your heart that none of this violence | 而且你心里也知道 这些暴行 |
[31:16] | is gonna bring Tiana back. | 不会让蒂安娜复生 |
[31:19] | This is not a game. Nobody died. | 这不是游戏 没死人 |
[31:22] | Not too late to change this thing around. | 现在回头还不晚 |
[31:24] | You guys came in here for help. | 你们过来是来求助 |
[31:25] | We can make sure that they know that. | 我们会告诉他们 |
[31:27] | Yeah, right. You think they gon’ let you walk | 对 你觉得就因为你妈妈痛哭流涕了 |
[31:29] | ’cause your Mama turned on the waterworks? | 他们就会放你走吗 |
[31:32] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[31:34] | Or tell your friends to talk to the police. | 或者让你的朋友跟警察谈谈 |
[31:37] | Don’t leave me alone again. I can’t lose another child. | 别再丢下我 我不能再失去一个孩子了 |
[31:40] | Go, run, talk to them. | 走吧 快 跟他们们谈谈 |
[31:43] | Make sure you get some help | 一定要找人帮忙 |
[31:44] | to make sure that nobody else gets hurt! | 一定不要让更多的人受伤了 |
[31:46] | This isn’t any of your damn business, man! | 这不关你的事 |
[31:48] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:49] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:50] | Both of you just chill the hell out! | 你们两个都给我冷静 |
[31:57] | I’m still here. | 我不走 |
[31:59] | Just tell me what you need me to do. | 跟我说你需要我做什么 |
[32:05] | Tell me what you need me to do! | 跟我说你需要我做什么 |
[32:13] | We gotta load the truck. | 我们得先装车 |
[32:16] | Come on, Let’s move. | 好了 走吧 |
[32:19] | Move, man, move! | 动起来 |
[32:30] | Ma’am. I got it. | 女士 可以了 |
[32:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[32:46] | It was worth a try. | 至少值得一试 |
[34:10] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:12] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 快 |
[34:16] | – Side door. – Yeah. | -侧门 -好 |
[34:20] | Move. | 走 |
[34:23] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[34:25] | – Drop your weapon now! – Okay, okay. | -马上放下武器 -好的 好的 |
[34:27] | Stay back, stay back, and stand the hell down | 后退 后退 出去 |
[34:30] | or I’ma kill this man. | 不然我就杀了他 |
[34:31] | – Turk. – Turk, man, what are you doing, man? It’s over. | -特克 -特克 你在干什么 结束了 |
[34:33] | Ain’t nothing over. | 哪里结束了 |
[34:43] | Come on! Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[34:46] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[34:47] | Get down! Get down! | 跪下 跪下 |
[34:50] | Get down on the ground! | 跪到地上 |
[34:52] | All the way, face down! | 跪着别动 低头 |
[34:53] | I’m telling you, I will kill this son a bitch! | 我说真的 我会杀了这个混蛋 |
[34:55] | I ain’t playing! | 我没开玩笑 |
[35:07] | Everybody take a step back now! | 大家都后退 |
[35:09] | You don’t want to do this. Everybody, take a deep breath. | 你不想这样的 大家都深呼吸 |
[35:12] | Shut the hell up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[35:13] | I am gonna get in this truck, | 我要上车 |
[35:15] | I’ma plow right through all of you if I got to. | 如果有必要 我会开车碾过你们 |
[35:17] | JB, get in the truck. | JB 上车 |
[35:18] | Turk, man, we’re caught! It’s done, man! | 特克 我们被抓了 结束了 |
[35:20] | Y-you want to get somebody killed? | 你想害死人吗 |
[35:21] | JB, open the truck or I’ma kill your friend here! | JB 打开车门 否则我杀了你朋友 |
[35:23] | JB, don’t listen to him. | JB 不要听他的 |
[35:25] | Shut the hell up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[35:26] | You think this what Tiana would’ve wanted? | 你觉得蒂安娜会想这样吗 |
[35:28] | You gonna listen to him and die for nothing? | 你会听他的话 白白死掉吗 |
[35:30] | The hell with this! | 别给我多嘴 |
[35:31] | Okay! Look, I’ll do it, I’ll do it, | 好 我听你的 我听你的 |
[35:32] | just–just don’t shoot him. | 你不要开枪 |
[35:34] | – Get in the truck. – Okay. | -上车 -好 |
[35:35] | – Get in the truck! – Okay. | -上车 -好 |
[35:36] | – All right, Chief. – It’s okay. | -好 队长 -没事 |
[35:37] | – It’s okay, don’t shoot.- Let’s go. | -没事 不要开枪 -我们走 |
[35:38] | Nobody wants to die today. Easy, easy. | 今天谁都不想死在这里 大家冷静 |
[35:41] | All right. All right, everybody, easy. | 好 好 大家都冷静 冷静 |
[35:42] | Nobody wants to die today. | 今天谁都不想死 |
[35:44] | Calm down, Turk. | 冷静 特克 |
[35:45] | – All right. All right. – Calm down. | -好 好 -冷静 |
[35:47] | – Okay. Okay! – Come on, Chief. | -好 好 -走 队长 |
[35:49] | Step up. Step up, Chief. | 上车 上车 队长 |
[35:51] | Come on, boss man, you got it. | 快上车 大队长 |
[35:53] | – In the truck! – Please, please. | -上车 -冷静 冷静 |
[35:54] | Don’t listen to him. | 不要听他的 |
[35:59] | Go! We need this clear! | 让开 把这里让出来 |
[36:01] | Snipers, you have a green light to take a shot. | 狙击手 允许开枪 |
[36:03] | Hey, what’s going on inside there? | 里面什么情况 |
[36:05] | They have the chief. | 他们抓了队长 |
[36:05] | They’re gonna try to take a ride. | 他们想开车跑 |
[36:09] | So what now? What’s your grand plan. | 现在怎么办 你的宏伟计划是什么 |
[36:13] | I got peoples in East Chicago. They’re gonna take care of us. | 东芝加哥有我们的人 他们会照顾我们 |
[36:15] | That’s a long way to go. | 路途遥远 |
[36:17] | If we don’t get there, what happens to me? | 如果我们到不了那里 我会怎么样 |
[36:21] | Hey, come on, man! | 快点 |
[36:22] | Y’all gon’ clear this way | 都给我把路让开 |
[36:24] | or do I need to start counting down? | 还是说需要我倒计时 |
[36:27] | Ten! | 十 |
[36:29] | Nine! | 九 |
[36:30] | Eight! | 八 |
[36:33] | Seven! | 七 |
[36:35] | Six! | 六 |
[36:36] | Five! | 五 |
[36:39] | Let it go! Let it go! | 放开 放开 |
[36:40] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 有人开枪 有人开枪 |
[36:42] | Chase! | 查斯 |
[36:43] | Right now! Let it go! | 快点 放开 |
[36:45] | All right, all right! All right! | 好好好 |
[36:47] | Let it go! | 放开 |
[36:51] | Come on, I got ya. | 我来了 来 |
[36:56] | I’m coming out willingly! | 我自愿出去 |
[36:57] | – Let me see your hands! – I’m coming out willingly. | -举起手来 -我自愿出去 |
[36:58] | Behind your back, now. | 把手放到身后 |
[37:01] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[37:08] | Chief? | 队长 |
[37:09] | I’m okay. Take care of him. | 我没事 救治他 |
[37:11] | He caught a ricochet. | 他被子弹反弹到了 |
[37:16] | Gunshot wound to the neck. | 颈部枪伤 |
[37:19] | Judging from the blood loss, | 从失血量来看 |
[37:20] | it doesn’t look like it hit an artery. | 好像没有伤到动脉 |
[37:25] | Airway’s clear. | 气到畅通 |
[37:27] | No strider. | 没有进一步伤 |
[37:29] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏强劲 |
[37:32] | JB, can you hear me? | JB 能听到我说话吗 |
[37:33] | I need you to squeeze my hands. | 我需要你握住我的手 |
[37:39] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[37:41] | Think he’s stroking out? | 他中风晕过去了吗 |
[37:48] | The bullet’s close to the carotid artery. | 子弹离劲动脉很近 |
[37:49] | It’s cutting off circulation. | 阻碍了血液流通 |
[37:50] | He’s not gonna make it to a hospital. | 他坚持不到去医院 |
[37:54] | – Ma’am. – My baby! | -女士 -我的孩子 |
[37:55] | Let ’em work. Let ’em work. | 让他们救人 让他们救人 |
[38:02] | We need to pull it out. | 我们需要取出子弹 |
[38:04] | Dawson, no. We don’t have the– | 道森 不要 我们没有… |
[38:05] | The bullet’s right there. | 子弹就在这里 |
[38:06] | If we don’t pull it out he’s gonna die. | 如果不取出来 他会死 |
[38:09] | Give me some light. | 帮我打光 |
[38:25] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[38:39] | Okay, got it. Check him. | 好 取出了 检查一下他 |
[38:43] | Pulse is strong. | 脉搏强劲 |
[38:44] | – Let’s get him ready to go. – Yeah. | -处理一下 送他去医院 -好 |
[38:50] | I want to come with you! | 我想跟你们一起去 |
[38:51] | Can’t allow that, Ma’am. | 不行 女士 |
[38:52] | Ms. Williams, I will make sure you get a ride to the hospital. | 威廉姆斯女士 我会找人送你去医院 |
[39:00] | I’m really sorry for the loss of your daughter, | 对你女儿的事我深表遗憾 |
[39:03] | and the world of trouble that it has caused. | 还有这相关的一系列麻烦也是 |
[39:06] | It’s unimaginable. | 简直难以想象 |
[39:12] | He’s gonna live. | 他不会死 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:18] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[39:24] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[39:27] | When I saw that gun go off, I thought the worst. | 我看到有人开枪时做了最坏的打算 |
[39:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:31] | Better get going. | 快走吧 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 好 |