时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – What’d you wanna talk about? – I got a job offer. | -你想和我说什么 -有份工作邀约 |
[00:03] | Battalion chief in springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德的大队长 |
[00:05] | We wanna make springfield | 我们希望能让斯普林菲尔德 |
[00:06] | the best fire department in the world. | 成为世界上最好的消防局 |
[00:07] | Isn’t that where Anna lives? | 安娜不是住那里吗 |
[00:09] | Maybe this is the chance I’ve been looking for. | 也许这就是我一直在寻找的机会 |
[00:11] | You missed a crazy call. Boden saved Anderson’s ass. | 你错过了一次疯狂的出警 博登救了安德森 |
[00:14] | Chief, that pipe is not secure. | 队长 顶部的管子不稳固 |
[00:16] | We got her. | 我们来 |
[00:17] | Stop lifting! | 别抬起来 |
[00:19] | No respect for the chain of command. | 你从来不尊重上级 |
[00:20] | You don’t wanna make an enemy out of me, Chief. | 我建议你不要与我为敌 队长 |
[00:23] | Firehouse 51, next shift, | 51号消防队 下一班 |
[00:25] | officers will remain in place, | 管理人员将暂时不做变动 |
[00:27] | But as for the rest of you, here are your new assignments. | 但是至于其他人 以下是你们的调动安排 |
[01:13] | Oh, thank God, a familiar face. | 感谢上帝 终于看到熟人了 |
[01:19] | This house seems dark. | 这里看起来好阴郁 |
[01:21] | Yeah, house 27 was where I started before 51. | 是啊 我去51之前就在27号消防队 |
[01:24] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -对 |
[01:26] | – Get outta here. – You, with me. | -不是吧 -你和我来 |
[01:28] | We got problems. | 有事找你 |
[01:39] | It’s like some bizarro 51. | 就像51队的超现实版 |
[01:42] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
[01:45] | This Springfield move, are you serious about it? | 你真的要去斯普林菲尔德吗 |
[01:50] | Hey, Chief… | 队长… |
[01:53] | We gotta fix this. | 我们得解决这事 |
[02:06] | Hello. Welcome to house 51. | 你们好 欢迎来到51号消防局 |
[02:09] | For those of you who don’t know me, | 你们大部分不认识我 |
[02:10] | I am chief Wallace Boden. | 我是华莱士·博登队长 |
[02:12] | These fine people are | 他们分别是 |
[02:14] | FPM Gabriela Dawson, | 急救队长加布里埃拉·道森 |
[02:17] | Squad lieutenant Kelly Severide, | 抢险车副队长凯利·西弗莱德 |
[02:19] | Truck lieutenant Matt Casey. | 云梯车副队长马特·凯西 |
[02:22] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[02:23] | Ambulance 61, vertical rescue… | 61号救护车 垂直救援 |
[02:25] | – Here we go… – 500 north Dearborn. | -要行动了 -迪尔伯恩北街500号 |
[02:27] | And everybody… Listen to your lieutenants. | 大家都要听自己副队的 |
[02:30] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[02:40] | Squad 3, you have a change of address. | 3号抢险车 你们地址有变 |
[02:45] | – Cruz, is that you? – Hey, Severide. | -克鲁兹 是你吗 -西弗莱德 |
[02:48] | Yeah, me and Capp are working the call center. | 对 我和卡普在调度中心 |
[02:51] | What? You’re kidding. | 什么 你开什么玩笑 |
[02:53] | Wish I was. | 希望如此 |
[02:53] | Uh, change of address is 300 North Dearborn, Marina city. | 新地址是马利纳城迪尔伯恩北街300号 |
[02:58] | Okay. Uh, don’t work too hard, man. | 好吧 别太努力了 哥们 |
[03:00] | Take care of yourself, brother. | 保重 兄弟 |
[03:33] | He got hit by a car. He landed right there. | 他被车撞了 就挂在那里了 |
[03:35] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这样的 |
[03:40] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[03:50] | – Help! – Herrmann, get the aerial rai– | -救命 -赫尔曼 把云梯… |
[03:54] | – I mean, you, what’s your name? – Milligan. | -你叫什么 -米利根 |
[03:56] | Milligan, get the aerial raised. | 米利根 把云梯架起来 |
[03:59] | Let’s go. Up the ramp. We get him from above. | 我们走 上斜坡 我们从上面救他 |
[04:04] | Hey, this way! Behind me. | 这边 跟着我 |
[04:08] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[04:09] | Help! Help! | 救救我 |
[04:15] | Ooh, boy. | 老天 |
[04:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[04:22] | Think he’s gonna fall? He looks like he’s gonna fall. | 你觉得他会掉下来吗 我觉得快了 |
[04:23] | What do you think? Is he gonna fall? | 你觉得呢 他会掉下来吗 |
[04:24] | Take a breath, Chout. | 闭嘴 乔特 |
[04:25] | Gotta be ready for anything, Dawson. | 要时刻准备着 道森 |
[04:26] | You know that. Gotta be locked and loaded | 要随时准备着 |
[04:28] | and ready steady eddie. | 快速反应 |
[04:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:35] | – Help me! – Hey, hold on! We’re coming! | -救救我 -撑住 我们来了 |
[04:41] | You want me to rope up and swing down? | 要我吊绳子下去吗 |
[04:42] | – Zip, zip, I got him. – No, I’ll go. | -我去带他上来 -不 我去 |
[04:44] | Just check and make sure the anchor point is secure. | 你确保固定点牢固 |
[04:46] | You got it, boss. | 明白 老大 |
[04:50] | Hey, Appleby! | 阿普比 |
[04:51] | – Check the anchor point! – Right, right. | -去确认固定点 -好的 |
[04:57] | Milligan, let’s go! | 米利根 行动 |
[05:02] | All right. | 好 |
[05:03] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[05:14] | Oh, my god. Oh, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[05:19] | I got you, I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[05:31] | Got him, Severide. | 接住他了 西弗莱德 |
[05:33] | Yes! | 棒 |
[05:41] | Just lay back. We got you. | 躺下吧 交给我们 |
[05:48] | Way closer than it should have been. | 比平常惊险多了 |
[05:49] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[05:56] | How’s the new partner? | 新搭档怎么样 |
[05:58] | Uh, well, he’s either called me “You,” “Girl,” | 他要么叫我 “你” “丫头” |
[06:03] | or a general grunt that sounds like, “Meh.” | 要么就发出咕哝声 像是”咩” |
[06:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:10] | How–how did you work here? | 你在这是怎么工作的 |
[06:13] | Most houses reflect their chief. | 大部分消防队反映的都是队长的作风 |
[06:15] | So you get one like Boden, you’re set. | 有博登队长那样的人就高枕无忧了 |
[06:18] | Here they have Captain Tipton. | 这里是蒂普顿队长 |
[06:23] | He’s… | 他 |
[06:25] | He’s just one of these guys who thinks breaking people down | 他就是那种人 认为让人们崩溃 |
[06:28] | is the way to build them up. | 就是在锻炼他们 |
[06:31] | Scratch that. | 算了吧 |
[06:32] | He skips the building part. | 他也不锻炼人 |
[06:35] | He’s just an a-hole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[06:37] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话时看着我 |
[06:39] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话时看着我 |
[06:40] | – I-I am. – This garbage ends today, okay? | -我在看 -这破事今天就要结束 好吗 |
[06:43] | You weren’t thinking, right? | 你没在思考 |
[06:45] | I asked you five times, five freaking times, | 我要求了你五次 他妈的五次 |
[06:48] | for that saw blade to be changed out | 让你换掉锯片 |
[06:50] | – And what did you do? I-I didn’t know that– | -你做了什么 -我不知道 |
[06:53] | You’re nothing more than political correctness in action. | 你只是个政治正确的人 |
[06:56] | You know, why don’t you do us all a favor and quit | 不如你帮我们所有人一个忙 辞职吧 |
[06:58] | before you get me or someone else on your truck killed. | 免得我或者云梯队中的人被你害死 |
[07:15] | It’s good to see you again, Brian. | 很高兴再次见到你 布莱恩 |
[07:16] | Ah, you too Wilcox, Fortenberry. | 我也是 威尔科克 福滕伯里 |
[07:22] | Not much has happened since you left. | 自从你走后 没发生什么事 |
[07:25] | We got a new soup pot. 40 quarts. | 我们买了个40夸脱的新汤锅 |
[07:28] | 40 quarts. | 40夸脱 |
[07:34] | How about 51? | 51号消防队怎么样 |
[07:36] | Anything happen there the last few years? | 最近几年发生了什么事吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, yeah, actually, a lot. | 是啊 实际上发生了许多事 |
[07:43] | Did you guys hear about the helicopter crash | 你们听说了韦伯斯特街发生的 |
[07:44] | on Webster Street? | 直升机坠毁事件吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah. That was you? | 听说了 是你们去的吗 |
[07:49] | First on scene. | 我们最先到达现场 |
[07:51] | This rotor ripped right through a lawn, | 水平旋翼穿过草坪 |
[07:53] | crashed through a fence, | 撞碎了篱笆 |
[07:54] | and it landed on top of this woman. | 落在一个女人身上 |
[07:56] | – No way. – Hey, if I’m lying I’m dying. | -不是吧 -如果我骗人 就让我去死 |
[07:58] | So Herrmann and I, we rush over and she’s still breathing. | 赫尔曼和我跑过去 她还在呼吸 |
[08:01] | It’s like some early Christmas miracle. | 简直是圣诞奇迹 |
[08:02] | Now, I-I’m peeing my pants, obviously, | 显然我都吓尿了 |
[08:05] | but Herrmann’s calm as a cucumber. | 但赫尔曼十分镇定 |
[08:06] | He says to me… | 他对我说 |
[08:08] | “Go get the tool bag.” | 去拿工具包 |
[08:09] | So, uh, I run for the truck at a dead sprint. | 所以我快速跑到了车边 |
[08:23] | Hey, remember when I asked you out? | 记得我之前约你出去吗 |
[08:25] | That was a kick in the pants. | 被你狠狠拒绝了 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I try to push that from my mind. | 是啊 我努力不去想 |
[08:29] | I hear you. | 我明白 |
[08:30] | Hey, still, I was wondering if you’d– | 不过我还是想如果你… |
[08:32] | I’m married now. | 我结婚了 |
[08:34] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[08:36] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 哪个男人这么幸运 |
[08:38] | Matt Casey. | 马特·凯西 |
[08:42] | Perks of being a lieutenant. I get it. | 原来你喜欢副队长 明白了 |
[08:47] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:50] | He’s the best. | 他人很好 |
[08:54] | Just go fill up the ambo for us. | 快去拿急救用品补给吧 |
[08:57] | On it. | 遵命 |
[09:06] | – Hey, guys. – That’s good. | -伙计们 -好了 |
[09:09] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[09:11] | Not good. You guys? | 不大好 你们呢 |
[09:13] | They got us up at firehouse 90. | 他们让我们去90号消防队 |
[09:14] | Nothing but a bunch of mopes and hang-dogs. | 那儿只有一群死气沉沉的家伙 |
[09:16] | I think it might be purgatory. | 我觉得那可能是炼狱 |
[09:19] | Just a bunch of guys who are dead | 只有一群已经死透了 |
[09:20] | – and don’t even know it. – Hey, then what are we? | -自己却不知道的家伙 -那我们算什么 |
[09:23] | I got both eyes open is all I’m saying. | 我只想说我的眼睛雪亮着呢 |
[09:26] | Well, at least you’re not riding with Chout for 24 hours. | 至少你们没有整天和乔特一起出勤 |
[09:28] | It’s like sunshine overload. | 简直就像是正能量过剩 |
[09:30] | Lieutenant, you gotta do something. | 副队 你得想想办法 |
[09:32] | This is not how I wanted my career to end. | 我可不想在那种地方结束我的职业生涯 |
[09:34] | – Yeah, we’re working on it. – How? | -我们在想办法 -怎么办 |
[09:38] | Now I understand the CFD has needs and concerns | 我明白芝加哥消防局的需求和顾虑 |
[09:43] | that don’t match mine, | 和我的理念有冲突 |
[09:45] | but the strength of the Chicago Fire Department | 但自从我加入芝加哥消防局以来 |
[09:47] | since I have been a member, | 这个机构的优点就在于 |
[09:48] | has been its reliance on its battalion chiefs | 其大队长能做到 |
[09:51] | to bridge the gap between the houses | 为消防队和总部 |
[09:53] | and headquarters. | 沟通的作用 |
[09:55] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[09:57] | First and foremost, I want what’s best | 我首先要考虑的是 |
[09:59] | for the citizens of Chicago. | 芝加哥居民的利益 |
[10:03] | My team at 51 saves lives. | 我的51队能拯救生命 |
[10:06] | Plain and simple. | 非常简单 |
[10:08] | My long-time lieutenants, | 跟随我很久的副队 |
[10:09] | they did that very thing this morning. | 今天早上是他们做了那件事 |
[10:12] | That is why I put ’em together– | 所以我才让他们一起… |
[10:13] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[10:15] | I just found out about this little gathering. | 我才知道这里在开会 |
[10:18] | – Jim. – My understanding is | -吉姆 -在我看来 |
[10:20] | there’s some question about my authority | 有人在质疑我作为 |
[10:22] | – as deputy district chief. – We’re just– | -消防副区长的权力 -我们只是… |
[10:24] | And unless I’m mistaken, | 除非我弄错了 |
[10:26] | that authority damn well gives me the power | 我的权力让我有权能够 |
[10:28] | to reassign firefighters inside my district. | 指派我管辖区内的消防员 |
[10:31] | Now, if the fire commissioner wants to change the way | 如果消防局局长想改变 |
[10:33] | the CFD has done business for the last 150 years, | 芝加哥警局150年来的办事方法 |
[10:35] | I’m sure we’d all be happy to hear about that. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[10:37] | Until then, I’d prefer it if we did not show favoritism | 不然的话 我希望我们不要 |
[10:40] | to one particular battalion chief. | 偏爱某个大队长 |
[10:55] | I tried the end-around… | 我本来想从局长那入手 |
[10:57] | But he was ready for it. | 但他早有准备 |
[10:59] | Put headquarters in an untenable position. | 让总部左右为难 |
[11:02] | Where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[11:05] | You’re not gonna wanna hear it, | 你们肯定不喜欢这个消息 |
[11:07] | but I believe these assignments… | 但我认为这次调任 |
[11:10] | are permanent. | 是永久的 |
[11:13] | So, you better start getting to know your men. | 所以你们最好开始了解你们的下属 |
[11:16] | This is insane, chief. This morning a guy almost died | 太荒唐了 队长 今天早上因为我们 |
[11:19] | because we were so damn slow getting to him. | 去得太晚了 有个人差点死了 |
[11:22] | Then you shore up their weaknesses. | 那你就帮他们改正这种缺点 |
[11:23] | You make sure it doesn’t happen again, Lieutenant. | 确保以后不会再发生这种事 副队 |
[11:26] | – Chief, these– – Do your job! | -队长 这… -做好本职工作 |
[11:37] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[11:49] | Victim’s in cardiac arrest. | 受害者心脏停搏 |
[11:51] | Let’s get that second ladder up there now. | 现在再去拿把梯子架上 |
[11:55] | Michaels, Wisner, that’s you. | 迈克尔 威斯纳 你俩去 |
[12:01] | Lieutenant, I’m a little cold. | 副队 我有点冷 |
[12:03] | Mind if I go in and get some soup? | 我可以先进去喝点汤吗 |
[12:07] | – What? – It’s freezing out here. | -什么 -外面冷死了 |
[12:09] | Gotta warm up or not gonna be any good to anyone. | 得进去暖和会儿 不然对谁都不好 |
[12:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:17] | Hundley’s been floating longer than I have. | 汉德利被调动的历史比我还长 |
[12:20] | Thinks it gives him some kind of seniority. | 所以他可能资格比我老一点吧 |
[12:23] | You’re a floater? | 所以你经常被调动吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, yeah. All of us are. | 是啊 我们都是 |
[12:27] | Never been able to find a permanent house. | 从来没有一个固定的消防队收留我们 |
[12:30] | Till now. | 直到现在 |
[12:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:38] | Oh, look out! | 小心 |
[12:41] | Damn it. Sorry, lieutenant. | 靠 抱歉 副队 |
[12:53] | Kelly, it’s Dennis Mack | 凯利 我是斯普林菲尔德消防局的 |
[12:55] | from Springfield Fire Department. | 丹尼斯·马克 |
[12:57] | I haven’t heard back from you. | 我没收到你的回信 |
[12:59] | Wanted to know if you’d given my offer any thought. | 想知道你对我的提议有什么想法 |
[13:02] | No pressure, but I would like to get an answer | 不是要给你压力 只是想在这几天 |
[13:04] | in the next couple of days. | 能得到你的答复 |
[13:14] | So this high school girl, right, she’s trapped in the warehouse, | 有个高中女孩 她被困在仓库里 |
[13:17] | this 2,000-gallon jug | 仓库里有一个两千加仑的桶 |
[13:18] | is pierced by a forklift. | 被叉车叉漏了 |
[13:20] | It’s leaking toxic acid all over the place. | 有毒的酸性物质流的到处都是 |
[13:22] | All I can think is, | 我想的只有 |
[13:23] | “I gotta figure out a way out of here | “我得想办法离开这 |
[13:25] | – Or we’re both dead.” – Well, what’d you do? | -不然我们都会死” -你怎么做的 |
[13:27] | Well, acid is spilling towards | 酸性物质顺着那些 |
[13:29] | these little metal filings out the front door, | 金属碎屑流到了前门 |
[13:31] | We can’t go that way. The room next door is toxic, | 所以不能走那边 另外一个门也充满了有毒物质 |
[13:34] | can’t go that way. | 也不能走 |
[13:35] | I got about a foot of concrete on the back wall. | 我从后墙上弄了大概一尺的混凝土 |
[13:37] | Now, I’m using a chair leg to chip at it, | 然后用一条椅子腿把它们捣碎 |
[13:39] | but this is gonna take too long. | 但这会花费太多时间 |
[13:40] | Oh, my god, this is amazing, Brian. | 天哪 这太厉害了 布莱恩 |
[13:42] | Suddenly, my eyes, | 突然 我的眼睛 |
[13:44] | they level on a fire extinguisher in the corner. | 看到了角落里的灭火器 |
[13:53] | I talked to a crony in personnel… | 我私下跟一个好朋友 |
[13:56] | and Chief Jackson down at headquarters. | 还有总部的杰克逊队长谈过了 |
[14:00] | They both said the same thing. | 他俩说的话都一样 |
[14:01] | They’d love to help, | 他们说很想帮忙 |
[14:03] | they respect you, | 也很尊重你 |
[14:06] | there’s nothing they can do. | 但他们无能为力 |
[14:08] | Anderson’s got more bugles on his collar. | 因为安德森的级别更高 |
[14:10] | You know, I keep going through this thing in my mind, | 我一直在想这件事 |
[14:13] | And I do not know how it escalated so fast. | 但我不知道事态为什么会发展得这么快 |
[14:18] | He’s an angry bull | 他就像头发怒的公牛 |
[14:20] | and you just happened to be the red cape of the day. | 而你恰好成了那块红斗篷 |
[14:23] | But doesn’t that bull usually get… | 但公牛最后不都是… |
[14:27] | – You know, after the fight? – What do you want me to say? | -斗牛结束之后 -我能说什么 |
[14:30] | I called everybody I thought could help. | 我已经给所有我觉得能帮上忙的人电话了 |
[14:34] | I appreciate it, Tom. | 我很感激 汤姆 |
[14:40] | – You want my advice? – What? | -你想听我的建议吗 -什么 |
[14:44] | Lay low for awhile. | 暂时低调一点 |
[14:47] | Six months… | 半年 |
[14:49] | A year. | 一年 |
[14:51] | Let Anderson find another target, | 让安德森重新找个目标 |
[14:54] | and when he’s distracted, | 等他分心的时候 |
[14:56] | take another shot at getting your crew back. | 再找机会把你的人要回来 |
[15:00] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[15:11] | I’ve had boots | 我曾有过些擦鞋匠 |
[15:12] | that are smarter than you are, Chapman, | 他们可比你机智多了 查普曼 |
[15:14] | and definitely more useful. | 而且绝对更有用 |
[15:15] | Hey, you wanna serve in my firehouse, | 如果你想在我们消防队里做下去 |
[15:19] | I got some good advice, | 我有些好建议 |
[15:20] | why don’t you quit? Reapply as a janitor. | 不如你辞职 然后重新申请一份清洁工的工作 |
[15:24] | Enough. | 够了 |
[15:26] | She’s a candidate, she’s new at this, | 她是后备队员 对这些不熟悉 |
[15:29] | and she would be much better served | 你应该鼓励她 |
[15:30] | with carrots instead of sticks. | 而不是斥责她 |
[15:32] | We all would. | 我们都是 |
[15:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:37] | You ladies, you really stick together, don’t you? | 你们这些女人 还挺团结啊 |
[15:39] | You know what? I’m glad | 其实要我说 我很开心 |
[15:41] | that you’re back in my house. | 你回到我的消防队了 |
[15:43] | ‘Cause I’m gonna make your life a living hell | 因为只要你在我的地盘上 |
[15:44] | as long as you’re under this roof. | 我就会把你折磨到生不如死 |
[15:47] | Oh, and… | 还有 |
[15:49] | You are gonna clean the rest of the grout, | 你来把这些泥浆清理干净 |
[15:51] | and when you’re done with that, you’re gonna clean the shower, | 等你清理完 就去打扫浴室 |
[15:53] | and when you’re done with that, | 等打扫完浴室 |
[15:54] | you’re gonna empty the grease trap in the kitchen! | 就去打扫厨房的隔油池 |
[15:58] | – Yeah. – If any of you help her, | -行 -你们要是帮她 |
[16:00] | you’ll be on hose duty for the rest of the week. | 就罚你们接下来几天都负责抬水带 |
[16:02] | Are we clear? | 听清了吗 |
[16:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[16:12] | – Stella… – No. | -史黛拉 -不要 |
[16:30] | So how’s your partner? | 你的搭档如何 |
[16:31] | I just… just close my eyes | 我 我会闭上眼睛 |
[16:34] | and I whisper to myself, “It’s all gonna be okay. | 小声告诉自己 “没事的” |
[16:37] | It’s all gonna be okay.” | “一切都会过去” |
[16:39] | – You? – Well, I got Chout. | -你呢 -我搭档是乔特 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | It’s like a unicorn mixed with a rainbow | 就像一只独角兽跟彩虹混搭 |
[16:44] | mixed with a dolphin drunk on red bull and mountain dew. | 又跟喝多了红牛和威士忌的海豚混合一样 |
[16:49] | It’s kind of adorable, actually. | 其实还挺可爱的 |
[16:52] | Missy. | 蜜西 |
[16:56] | Oh, so glad you stopped by. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[16:59] | Molly’s is the best. | 莫利酒吧最棒了 |
[17:01] | It’s our favorite hangout. | 我们最喜欢来这里了 |
[17:05] | This is Dawson. | 这位是道森 |
[17:06] | Uh, you know Brett. | 你认识布莱特 |
[17:07] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好啊 |
[17:08] | This is Missy. | 这位是蜜西 |
[17:11] | You want something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[17:12] | Uh, yeah. Um…an IPA. | 好啊 麦芽酒可以吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Otis! | 好的 奥蒂斯 |
[17:18] | – Will you get this girl an IPA? – We’re out. | -能不能给她上一杯麦芽酒 -卖完了 |
[17:20] | Get her any beer! | 那就随便来杯啤酒 |
[17:28] | When Patterson was here, | 帕特森在这里的时候 |
[17:29] | my dad dug up some dirt on him. | 我爸挖出了他的一些黑历史 |
[17:32] | Told me… | 他跟我说 |
[17:34] | “Do whatever it takes to survive on the job.” | “不惜一切大家保住这份工作” |
[17:37] | But you didn’t use it. | 但你没有用 |
[17:38] | No, but what’s happening here is way worse than that was. | 是 但现在发生的事更加严重 |
[17:42] | Maybe I should call Benny | 也许我应该打给本尼 |
[17:43] | and see what he can find on chief Anderson. | 看他能查到什么关于安德森队长的事 |
[17:47] | I don’t wanna argue against it… | 我不想反对你… |
[17:50] | But? | 但是 |
[17:51] | Well, Boden is the original “Go high when they go low” man. | 博登绝对是那种”脱颖而出”的人 |
[17:56] | No way is he gonna sink in the mud. | 他不可能会被雪藏的 |
[17:58] | No matter what you bring him. | 不管面对什么困难 |
[18:03] | This is bad for business. | 这样下去赚不到钱 |
[18:06] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna cheer everybody up. | 我要让大家打起精神 |
[18:12] | Hey, listen up, everybody. | 听我说 各位 |
[18:14] | Hey, listen up. All right. | 听我说一句 好的 |
[18:16] | I know it’s looking bad for 51, | 我知道51大队现在情况不好 |
[18:21] | but just remember that story of that rabbit and that turtle. | 但是你们要记住龟兔赛跑的故事 |
[18:24] | Slow and steady wins that race. | 要慢慢赢得这场比赛 |
[18:28] | Let’s keep our chins up, our heads down, | 我们要挺起胸膛 埋头苦干 |
[18:30] | and le– let’s ride this puppy out, okay? | 顺利渡过这次难关 好吗 |
[18:34] | And most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[18:36] | everybody, drink up. | 大家干杯 |
[18:47] | I thought it was a very insp– | 我觉得你说得非常励… |
[18:51] | All right, okay. | 好吧 不说了 |
[18:54] | So there’s this crazy pool party going on, | 所以那个疯狂的泳池派对 |
[18:56] | hosted by Travis Brenner, you know, the Instagram king… | 主办人是特拉维斯·布伦纳 Ins之王 |
[19:01] | Uh, anyway, uh, so I scale the pole | 总之 我爬上了电线杆 |
[19:03] | and I get this moron down | 把这傻蛋弄下来 |
[19:05] | before he gets turned to a crispy critter… | 免得他被电成脆皮烤猪 |
[19:07] | and this Brenner guy’s like, | 布伦纳这家伙说 |
[19:08] | “Brian, we should party sometime.” | “布莱恩 我们有时间该一起派对” |
[19:11] | I thought that was a squad call? | 我以为那是救援队的任务 |
[19:14] | N–uh, no, it was, uh–it was truck and squad. | 不 云梯队和救援队都在 |
[19:17] | You sure? I saw it on the news. | 你确定吗 我在新闻上看到了 |
[19:22] | Yeah, well, the news, | 是啊 新闻… |
[19:25] | can’t show everything. | 哪能面面俱到 |
[19:26] | Geez, Culotta, let him finish his story. | 天啊 库罗塔 让他把故事说完 |
[19:30] | Go ahead, Brian. | 继续吧 布莱恩 |
[19:31] | Uh, yeah, you know what? I’m actually starving. | 你们知道吗 我饿死了 |
[19:35] | I think I’m gonna get some more of that spaghetti | 我再去那口大锅里 |
[19:36] | out of that 40-quart pot. | 盛点意面 |
[19:38] | Cool. | 好 |
[19:43] | – Just burned out. – Yeah. | -全烧光了 -是 |
[19:44] | No signs of life in any of ’em. | 都没生命迹象 |
[19:46] | No, there’s nothing in there. It’s stupid as the day is long. | 对 什么都没有 简直蠢爆了 |
[19:49] | I te– | 我告… |
[19:57] | – Ah, yes! – Aw, come on! | -没错 -拜托 |
[19:59] | – Double me up. – I wanna watch this. | -再一张 -我想看看这个 |
[20:05] | You ca– | 你不… |
[20:09] | – Don– – No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | -别… -不不不 |
[20:10] | – No. – Not your fight right now. | -不 -别管了 |
[20:11] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Don’t– | -走吧 走 -别… |
[20:14] | This is horrible, Chief. | 这太可怕了 队长 |
[20:17] | They put us in a house with a bunch of stiffs | 他们让我们和一群不尊重工作的 |
[20:19] | who don’t respect the job. | 烦人精们共处一队 |
[20:22] | And that is an understatement. | 这还是说委婉了 |
[20:24] | The bunk room is so disgustingly dirty– | 值班宿舍恶心得要死 |
[20:26] | I don’t think they’ve cleaned their truck in years. | 我觉得他们几百年没打扫过云梯车了 |
[20:29] | – It stinks to high heaven. – And, worst of all, | -臭气熏天 -而且最糟的是 |
[20:32] | they could give a flip if they catch a fire, | 他们根本不在乎救火 |
[20:35] | and I’m not going out in a firehouse like that. | 我不要待在那种消防队 |
[20:37] | We can still do this job better than anybody. | 我们依然是最棒的消防员 |
[20:40] | You gotta get up and do something, Chief. | 你得站出来做点什么 队长 |
[20:43] | Come on. I mean, you can’t call somebody? | 拜托 我是说 你不能打电话给谁吗 |
[20:46] | Do something? | 做点什么 |
[20:47] | I mean, we’re in dark times over here. | 我们正在经历黑暗的时刻 |
[20:49] | – This can’t stand. – Aw, just get used to it! | -不能这样 -你去习惯下不行吗 |
[20:55] | What? You think I didn’t try? | 怎么 你们觉得我没试过吗 |
[20:57] | You think I just sat here at my desk and did nothing? | 觉得我就干坐在桌前什么都没做吗 |
[20:59] | – We–we didn’t mean–we– – I went to headquarters. | -我们不是… -我去了总部 |
[21:02] | Their hands are tied. | 他们也没办法 |
[21:04] | Chief Anderson can damn well reassign firefighters. | 安德森队长有绝对权力分配消防员 |
[21:07] | He outranks me! | 他比我职位高 |
[21:10] | These assignments are permanent. | 我们无法再调动了 |
[21:13] | Well, bully for you! | 你就会冲我们发火 |
[21:17] | You get to keep this nice, comfortable office | 你能保住这漂亮舒服的办公室 |
[21:19] | with all your fine decorations. | 这些豪华的家具 |
[21:21] | Mouch and me, we’re the guys that get put out to pasture. | 穆奇和我 我们是被赶走吃屎的人 |
[21:25] | You were supposed to look out for us! | 你可是该照应着我们的 |
[21:26] | – What? – You didn’t do enough! | -什么 -你不称职 |
[21:28] | Let’s just cool it for a bit. | 冷静一下 |
[21:39] | Pull the blinds. Pull the blinds. | 快拉上百叶窗 快 |
[21:41] | What? | 什么 |
[21:43] | I’m hiding from Chout. | 我在躲着乔特 |
[21:45] | I mean, there’s only so much pep one can take before noon. | 我一上午听他给我鼓劲儿都要听吐了 |
[21:48] | I just need, like, five minutes of alone time | 我只需要五分钟的独处时间 |
[21:50] | to get my head in the game and– | 整理下脑子… |
[21:53] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[21:55] | – no, no, no, no, no. – Ambulance 61, | -不 不要 -61号救护车 |
[21:56] | kitchen accident… | 厨房事故 |
[21:59] | That’s us, Dawson. Up and at ’em! Let’s go. | 喊我们了 道森 起来我们走 |
[22:10] | Oh, smells good in here. | 这里闻起来真香 |
[22:14] | I requested you pull around back. | 我要求你们从后面进来 |
[22:16] | – There a kitchen accident, sir? – This is the lunch rush. | -厨房出事故了吗 先生 -现在是午餐高峰期 |
[22:18] | I don’t want you coming through here scaring away customers. | 我不想让你们闯进来 吓跑顾客 |
[22:20] | Okay, kitchen’s this way, right? | 行了 厨房在这边吧 |
[22:25] | Just a little alarm problem, folks. | 报警器问题而已 各位 |
[22:26] | Nothing to worry about. You, refill their water glasses. | 没什么好担心的 你去把顾客的空杯都倒满 |
[22:31] | Okay, so who needed a paramedic? | 谁需要急救人员 |
[22:33] | It’s Carlos. Over here. | 是卡洛斯 在这边 |
[22:48] | Crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[22:49] | Someone get a freezer bag. Fill it with ice. | 给我拿一个保鲜袋 装满冰 |
[22:50] | Chout, gather up the fingers. | 侨 收集好手指头 |
[22:53] | – How you doing, Carlos? – I’m okay. | -你感觉怎么样 卡洛斯 -我没事 |
[23:07] | – You do this to yourself? – Slicing bacon. | -你自己切断的吗 -切培根时切到的 |
[23:09] | Took my eye off for a second. | 我一不小心就切到了 |
[23:11] | Well, I can’t promise you’re gonna play piano any time soon, | 我没法保证你的手能很快恢复去弹钢琴 |
[23:14] | but I have seen the surgeons work miracles at med. | 但我见过医生创造医学奇迹 将手指接回去 |
[23:21] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[23:22] | Hey, back off, man. I’m serious. | 别催了 我说真的 |
[23:25] | We have guests waiting on their meals. | 满餐厅的客人还等着上菜呢 |
[23:28] | Hey, Chout, hand me the roll again, would you? | 侨 再拿卷纱布拿给我 |
[23:38] | Okay, Carlos. | 好了 卡洛斯 |
[23:40] | – You gonna be able to walk? – Yes. | -你还能走吗 -能 |
[23:42] | Can you please take him out the back? | 拜托你带他从后门走吧 |
[23:46] | Little problem, folks, but nothing to worry about. | 大伙儿 小问题 无需担心 |
[23:48] | They are cleaning up the blood right now. | 他们正在厨房清理血呢 |
[23:51] | Enjoy your lunch. | 大家用餐愉快 |
[24:09] | I hope it’s okay that I’m sitting with you. | 我希望你不介意我坐过来 |
[24:11] | There aren’t too many people here who like to talk. | 这里没多少人喜欢交谈 |
[24:13] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 别习惯就好 |
[24:16] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:23] | I mean, I’m not–I’m not gonna be here much longer | 我不会再在这里待很久了 |
[24:26] | ’cause I’m putting in my notice next shift. | 因为下一轮班 我就会递交辞呈 |
[24:28] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[24:30] | No, you– you can’t let him win. | 不行 你不能让他赢 |
[24:33] | – Well, he did. – No, Missy, listen. | -他确实赢了 -不 蜜西 听着 |
[24:36] | I did two years under Tipton, | 我在蒂普顿手下干了两年 |
[24:38] | and I hated every last shift, | 我痛恨过每一轮班 |
[24:41] | but I made it through. | 但我都熬过去了 |
[24:43] | The one thing I can say about working at 27 | 在27消防局唯一的好处就是 |
[24:46] | is it made me stronger, | 让我变得更强大了 |
[24:47] | And now I’m at 51, and it’s– | 我如今来到51消防局了 |
[24:49] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[24:51] | Well–well, technically– | 严格来说… |
[24:53] | They transferred you right back here. | 他们又把你调回来了 |
[24:55] | Okay, but what Stella means is– | 好吧 史黛拉的意思是 |
[24:59] | Thank you, both, for trying. Really. | 谢谢你们俩这么用心帮我 真的 |
[25:01] | The other night, today, but… | 那天晚上 还有今天 但是… |
[25:06] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[25:17] | Hey, uh, so, I was chatting with some of my old buddies, | 我跟几个老朋友聊了一下 |
[25:19] | and you, sir, were right. That was a squad call. | 你是对的 先生 确实是救援队出勤 |
[25:23] | Guess I just heard it so many times | 我想我应该是听太多次了 |
[25:24] | I started thinking it happened to me, you know? | 以为这事发生在自己身上了 你懂吧 |
[25:27] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[25:30] | Oh. Uh, well… | 好吧 |
[25:33] | It was a mistake, and, uh, mea culpa. | 这是个错误 我的错 |
[25:36] | Uh, but… talking about that call | 但说起那次出勤 |
[25:39] | jogged my memory about this, uh, other call, | 让我想到了另一次出勤 |
[25:42] | this train derailment. | 一辆火车脱轨了 |
[25:44] | Uh, uh, a car that was full of flammable, uh, liquid… | 一辆车装满了易燃的液体… |
[25:55] | It’s a good story. | 是个很有意思的经历 |
[26:00] | Hey, Chief, hear me out. | 队长 听我把话说完 |
[26:03] | Casey says you’re not gonna go for this, | 凯西说你不会同意 |
[26:04] | but I got a call into Benny. | 但我联系了本尼 |
[26:08] | He knows Chief Anderson from way back | 他跟安德森队长是老相识了 |
[26:09] | and I’m just gonna see if there’s anything on this guy | 我就是想看看这家伙有没有什么黑历史 |
[26:11] | that we can dig up. | 可以挖掘一下 |
[26:15] | These are drastic times, Chief. | 我们也是被逼到绝路了 队长 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:31] | Do what you gotta do. | 要做什么就去做吧 |
[26:35] | Squad 3, Truck 81, Ambo 61, | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[26:37] | Truck 89, Truck 68, | 89号云梯车 68号云梯车 |
[26:39] | Truck 72, Truck 93, | 72号云梯车 93号云梯车 |
[26:41] | – Hotel fire… – Hotel fire? | -酒店起火 -酒店起火 |
[26:43] | – 8118 North Ontario. – Let’s go. | -北安大略路8118号 -我们出发 |
[27:07] | The fire started in the kitchen. | 火是从厨房烧起来的 |
[27:09] | There’s a conference in the ballroom, | 宴会厅正在开会 |
[27:10] | – about 50 trapped inside. – What about guests? | -大约有50个人被困在了里面 -房客呢 |
[27:12] | We’re 60% occupied, | 60%的房间有房客入住 |
[27:13] | but the fire hasn’t reached past the mezzanine. | 但大火还没有蔓延到楼上 |
[27:16] | Okay, everybody, listen up. | 好了 所有人听好 |
[27:17] | Engine 77, feed the Sprinkler System. | 77号水罐车 把自动洒水装置加满 |
[27:20] | Engine 51, fire attack. | 51号水罐车 火灾扑救 |
[27:21] | Get two lines on that fire. | 引两根水管进去 |
[27:23] | Trucks and squad, search and rescue. | 云梯车和抢险车 负责搜救 |
[27:25] | 64, fire floor. 81, floor above. | 64队负责火灾发生层 81队负责楼上 |
[27:28] | 75, top to bottom. | 72队自上至下搜救 |
[27:30] | Squad 3, get to the mezzanine from the northeast stairwell. | 3号救援队 从东北方位的楼梯井上楼 |
[27:32] | There are people in that ballroom. | 宴会厅里有人被困 |
[27:34] | You got it, Chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[27:35] | All right, guys, you heard him. Let’s move. | 好了大伙 都听到指令了吧 行动 |
[27:37] | Hey, Lieutenant, Truck 64 here to assist. | 副队 64号云梯队来协助救援 |
[27:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:43] | What about us, Chief? | 我们呢 队长 |
[27:45] | Captain Tipton, get to the fifth floor | 蒂普顿队长 上到五楼 |
[27:47] | – and work your way down. – On it. | -向下逐层搜救 -好 |
[28:01] | Sprinkler System ain’t working. | 洒水装置不管用 |
[28:02] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[28:05] | Every truck company with me. | 云梯队员都跟我来 |
[28:08] | Northwest corner and work your way up. | 从西北角开始向上逐层搜救 |
[28:10] | Copy that. All truck companies | 收到 所有云梯队员 |
[28:11] | with 81 to the northwest corner. | 跟随81队前往西北角 |
[28:14] | Engine 67, stand by. | 67号水罐车 随时待命 |
[28:24] | – This is a cluster– – Just shut up and get to work. | -真是一团糟 -闭上嘴赶紧工作 |
[28:34] | Okay, we go two by two. | 好了 两两搭档 |
[28:36] | Watson and me, left. Chapman and Kidd, right. | 沃特森和我去左边 查普曼和基德去右边 |
[28:38] | Mule kicks or halligans to knock the doors in, | 要么把门踹开要么把门撬开 |
[28:40] | and we search the rooms for any victims. | 进入房间内寻找受害者 |
[28:41] | Uh, Captain, we have master key from security. | 队长 我们有保安室给的万能钥匙 |
[28:44] | – What? – Works on all the doors. | -什么 -所有门都能打开 |
[28:46] | What would be the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[28:48] | Okay, here we go. Mask up. | 好了 我们行动 戴好面具 |
[28:54] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:03] | Hey, Severide! | 西弗莱德 |
[29:06] | Heard the box alarm on our way out. | 我们出去的时候听到了报警器 |
[29:07] | Couldn’t stay away. Boden sent us right in. | 我们在外面待不住 博登就立马让我们进来了 |
[29:09] | – Where do you need us? – Yeah, about time. | -需要我们做什么 -你们可来了啊 |
[29:11] | All right, everybody behind me. | 好了 所有人跟紧我 |
[29:18] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:22] | Fire department, call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[29:25] | Clear! | 这里没人 |
[29:34] | All right, mask up! | 好了 戴好面具 |
[29:42] | All right, let’s go! | 我们行动 |
[29:46] | Ballroom door, now! | 宴会厅门 快 |
[30:02] | Fire department, can you unlock the door? | 消防队 能把门打开吗 |
[30:05] | The door’s jammed! | 门被卡住了 |
[30:10] | Squad 3, report. | 3号救援队 汇报情况 |
[30:12] | Ballroom door is jammed, Chief. | 宴会厅门被卡住了 队长 |
[30:14] | Capp, Cruz, use your irons. | 卡普 克鲁兹 上消防斧 |
[30:26] | Severide, truck here to help. | 西弗莱德 云梯队来帮忙了 |
[30:32] | Engine 51, how’s that kitchen fire? | 51号水罐车 厨房火势怎么样 |
[30:34] | I need a hose line in the mezzanine | 我需要一条水管通到中层 |
[30:35] | so I can cover Squad 3. | 我好帮3号救援队 |
[30:37] | Negative, Chief, there’s still too much fire down here. | 不行 队长 楼下的火势太猛了 |
[30:42] | Engine 51 needs assist in the kitchen. | 51号水罐车需要人去厨房支援 |
[30:45] | Truck, go help 51! I’ll be right behind you. | 云梯队 去帮51号 我马上就去 |
[30:49] | Squad, follow them! | 救援队 跟着他们 |
[30:50] | Capp, switch sides! | 卡普 换边 |
[30:53] | Hey, that lock must be fortified. | 这个锁肯定是加强的 |
[30:55] | How about the hinge side? | 合页那边怎么样 |
[30:57] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 对 我们试试 |
[30:58] | Capp. Cruz, take a break. | 卡普 克鲁兹 休息一下 |
[31:06] | Fifth floor all clear, Captain. | 五楼没人 队长 |
[31:08] | Fifth floor clear, Chief Boden. | 五楼没人 博登队长 |
[31:10] | Okay, all floors above the mezzanine are clear. | 好的 夹层以上的所有楼层都没人 |
[31:14] | I want all truck companies out of there now. | 所有云梯队的同僚都马上出来 |
[31:16] | You heard him. Let’s go. | 你们听到了 走吧 |
[31:19] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[31:29] | Hey, Chief, we’re having a tough time | 队长 我们正在破门 |
[31:31] | getting through these doors. | 遇到了一点困难 |
[31:33] | Looks like they’re fortified steel. | 看着像是强化钢板 |
[32:00] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[32:06] | Nothing like some good door breaking | 没什么比破好门而入 |
[32:07] | to get the old blood flowing, huh? | 更能让人兴奋了 对吗 |
[32:12] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:18] | – You okay, Captain? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 队长 -没事 没事 |
[32:24] | Hey, we gotta go now! | 我们得马上走 |
[32:26] | Come on. | 快走 |
[32:28] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[32:39] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[32:46] | Severide! Casey! | 西弗莱德 凯西 |
[32:48] | Hydraulic ram. | 液压顶 |
[32:51] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[33:08] | Go. | 使劲 |
[33:14] | Hey, this way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[33:16] | Down the hall! This way! | 下楼去 这边 |
[33:19] | Come on, come on! Let’s go. | 快点 快点 快走 |
[33:24] | Ah, can’t move! | 我动不了 |
[33:25] | – Okay, calm down, I got you. – Can’t breath! | -没事 冷静 有我在 -呼吸不了 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 没事 |
[33:36] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我带你出去 |
[33:49] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[34:06] | Exit’s clear, Chief! | 出口安全了 队长 |
[34:12] | Nice one, Otis! | 干得好 奥蒂斯 |
[34:17] | Come on! | 快走 |
[34:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:33] | Fire’s out, Chief. Fire’s out. | 火灭了 队长 火灭了 |
[34:48] | Well, you heard Otis. | 你们听到奥蒂斯说的了 |
[34:51] | Fire’s out. | 火灭了 |
[34:54] | Get to work. | 做事去吧 |
[35:11] | Listen. Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[35:12] | I told you that this is gonna make you stronger. | 我就跟你说这样会让你更坚强吧 |
[35:15] | You just– | 你真… |
[35:26] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听我说 |
[35:29] | You did good in there, | 你在里面表现很好 |
[35:31] | and even if he doesn’t say anything, | 就算他什么都没说 |
[35:33] | he knows you saved his ass. | 他知道你救了他一命 |
[35:34] | He’ll never forget it. | 他永远都不会忘记 |
[35:38] | No way am I quitting. | 我绝不会放弃 |
[35:41] | That feeling I got rescuing him… | 我救下他之后的那种感觉… |
[35:45] | Nothing he says or doesn’t say | 不管他说什么或不说什么 |
[35:46] | is gonna stop me from chasing that gain. | 都不会阻止我继续追寻那种感觉 |
[35:48] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[35:49] | That a girl. | 好样的 |
[35:51] | – I’ll ride with you anytime. – Yeah. | -我随时愿意跟你同行 -好 |
[35:55] | There she is! Oh! | 她在这儿呢 |
[35:58] | – You kidding me?! – Candidate! | -在开玩笑吗 -后备队员 |
[36:00] | – Candidate saves the Captain! – Hey, Brett, nice work. | -后备队员救了队长 -布莱特 干得漂亮 |
[36:12] | Chief Boden? | 博登队长 |
[36:15] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[36:17] | I’m the man you rescued from the hotel fire the other day, | 我是你那天从酒店火场救出来的那个人 |
[36:19] | Dale Cerrutti. | 戴尔·赛鲁提 |
[36:21] | Oh, I, uh… | 我… |
[36:22] | I’m sorry to surprise you like this. | 不好意思这么冒昧来找你 |
[36:24] | No, no, no, no. Come on in, please. | 不不不不 请进 |
[36:26] | I’m glad to see that you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[36:29] | Just some, um, smoke inhalation. | 只有点烟尘吸入 |
[36:31] | Well, that’s great. | 那就好 |
[36:33] | Look, I don’t know if you’re aware of this, | 我不知道你知道不知道 |
[36:34] | but I work in the mayor’s office. | 但我在市长办公室工作 |
[36:36] | Actually, I’m deputy mayor. | 其实我是副市长 |
[36:39] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[36:41] | That conference was for the Better Chicago project. | 那个会议是为了芝加哥更好项目 |
[36:45] | Your firefighters rescued about 50 government leaders | 你的消防员救出了大概50个 |
[36:48] | from all over Chicago. | 芝加哥的政府领导 |
[36:50] | Your men and women were remarkable. | 你的人真的很优秀 |
[36:52] | Every one of ’em. | 每个人都是 |
[36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | They’ll take great pride in that. | 他们会为此骄傲的 |
[36:59] | Chief, I’m here because I’d like to talk to the mayor | 队长 我来是因为我想跟市长说一下 |
[37:01] | about a commendation for you. | 对你进行表彰 |
[37:07] | Actually… | 其实 |
[37:10] | Mr. Cerrutti… | 赛鲁提先生 |
[37:12] | There is something that I would like… | 比起奖章 我更想要 |
[37:16] | more than a medal. | 一样别的东西 |
[37:19] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[37:35] | I don’t know how you did it, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[37:37] | but this is not over. | 但这事没完 |
[37:40] | I did it by doing my job to the best of my ability. | 我是通过尽职尽责做好自己的工作做到的 |
[37:44] | I find that when I do that good things follow. | 我发现我那样做时就会有好事发生 |
[37:47] | You got lucky. | 是你走运 |
[37:49] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你件事 |
[37:52] | When I was at the academy, there was a pool hall | 在学院的时候 杰弗逊街和泰勒街路口 |
[37:54] | on the corner of Jefferson and Taylor. | 有一个台球房 |
[37:57] | A few recruits and I would play nine-ball | 有几个新人和我喜欢去那里 |
[37:58] | for a couple of bucks a game. | 玩九球 一局几块钱 |
[38:00] | I would take a shot, | 我打一杆 |
[38:01] | cue ball would come right back to the center, | 白球会回到球台中心 |
[38:04] | and they would say, | 他们会说 |
[38:06] | “You got lucky.” | “是你走运” |
[38:09] | I kept taking their money, | 我一直赢他们的钱 |
[38:11] | and they kept saying, “You got lucky, Wallace.” | 他们一直说”是你走运 华莱士” |
[38:15] | This went on for two solid weeks | 这样一直持续了两周 |
[38:17] | until, eventually, they stopped playing me. | 直到最后 他们不跟我玩了 |
[38:21] | Because maybe… | 因为可能… |
[38:24] | It wasn’t luck. | 那不是走运 |
[38:27] | We’re gonna see each other again, Wallace. | 我们会再见面的 华莱士 |
[38:30] | I can promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[38:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没问题 |
[38:36] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[38:43] | We’ll use the laundry room for the new equipment for now, | 我们暂时把新器材放去洗衣间 |
[38:46] | and we are gonna have | 我们还会有 |
[38:48] | two elementary schools here for field trips, | 两所小学来实地参观 |
[38:50] | so I want the apparatus floor looking sharp. | 所以设备室地板要擦干净 |
[38:53] | That sounds like a squad job, Chief. | 这应该是救援队的活儿 队长 |
[38:57] | It’s a 51 job, Mouch. | 是51大队的活儿 穆奇 |
[39:02] | Look, everyone, I just wanna say, um… | 各位 我想说… |
[39:08] | I’m very glad you’re back. | 很高兴你们回来 |
[39:13] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[39:16] | Ah, dismissed. Get out. | 解散吧 走吧 |
[39:35] | Ah, what’s for lunch? | 午餐吃什么 |
[39:36] | Hot dogs! | 热狗 |
[39:43] | Anna, hey. | 安娜 |
[39:49] | Yeah, yeah, it’s– | 是 那个… |
[39:52] | It’s been a tough couple days around here, | 最近几天我们这里事情很多 |
[39:54] | And… | 还有… |
[39:57] | I got some clarity I needed. | 我想清楚了 |
[40:00] | I– | 我… |
[40:02] | I’ve decided that… | 我已经决定… |
[40:05] | Chicago is my home, | 芝加哥是我的家 |
[40:06] | and as much as I wanna be with you, | 虽然我很想跟你在一起 |
[40:08] | I need to stay here. | 但我需要留在这里 |