时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, have you heard from Antonio? | 今天你联系过安东尼奥吗 |
[00:03] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[00:04] | Laura Dawson just showed up here. | 劳拉·道森刚来了这里 |
[00:06] | You’ve never been married. Stick to what you know. | 你没结过婚 那你开心就好 |
[00:08] | You didn’t tell me that your ex-wife | 你没告诉过我你的前妻 |
[00:10] | was gonna take your problems out on me. | 会把你的问题怪在我身上啊 |
[00:11] | I really don’t need this right now. | 我现在真的不想和你吵 |
[00:12] | I got enough going on with her, | 就因为她我已经够烦的了 |
[00:13] | and now I got to hear it from you. | 现在连你也要冲我吼 |
[00:15] | You know what? You’re not ready, Antonio. | 你知道吗 安东尼奥 你还没有准备好 |
[00:19] | There’s a battalion chief position open in springfield. Yeah? | 斯普林菲尔德有个总队长职务空缺 |
[00:22] | You sure as hell know how to do your job. | 你非常擅长自己的工作 |
[00:24] | I can tell the respect you carry around. | 我看得出来你在这里赢得了很多尊重 |
[00:26] | And from what I hear, there might be a girl | 而且据我所知 那里可能有个女孩 |
[00:28] | that you have something with. | 跟你有关系 |
[00:30] | We’d love to have you. I’m guessing she would, too. | 我们很想让你过去 她肯定也想 |
[00:44] | Hey, sorry, but we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[00:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:55] | Hey, listen, buddy. | 听着 伙计 |
[00:58] | – I don’t want any– – Look… | -我不想… -是这样 |
[01:00] | I know you’re not gonna believe me, | 我知道你不会相信我的 |
[01:03] | but I have a job interview at first national bank tomorrow. | 但我明天在第一国家银行有个工作面试 |
[01:06] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[01:09] | The thing is… I don’t have a suit. | 问题是 我没有西装 |
[01:16] | I was hoping to borrow a couple of hundred bucks | 我想借几百块钱 |
[01:19] | to buy a new one. | 去买套新的 |
[01:22] | And what if I don’t lend you the money? | 我如果不借给你会怎样 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry about this. | 抱歉 |
[01:32] | You’re right. Have a good night. | 你说得有道理 晚安 |
[01:35] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[01:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:48] | I just really need this job | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[01:51] | so I can get my own place, | 这样能有自己住的地方 |
[01:54] | see my little girl more. | 经常见见我女儿 |
[01:58] | Ugly divorce, you know? | 婚离得很难看 就这样 |
[02:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:48] | You know you’re never gonna see that money again, right? | 你知道你再也见不到那些钱了对吧 |
[02:50] | Of course! Give me a little credit. | 当然了 给我点信任好吗 |
[02:53] | So, you don’t mind getting scammed? | 所以你觉得被骗也无所谓吗 |
[02:54] | It’s only getting scammed if I believed his story, | 说被骗就意味着我相信这个故事 |
[02:57] | which I didn’t. | 可是我不相信 |
[02:59] | ‘Tis better to give than receive. | 奉献总比索取好 |
[03:01] | – Exactly. – Said every sucker in the history of the world. | -没错 -是历史上每个笨蛋都会说的 |
[03:05] | Hey, as long as it’s coming out of your cut. | 钱算你一个人出的就行 |
[03:07] | Hey. Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:10] | I did a good thing, okay? | 我干了一件好事 好吗 |
[03:12] | Whatever he’s using that money for, | 无论他用钱去干什么 |
[03:14] | He needed a helping hand. | 他都需要那笔钱 |
[03:17] | – I helped him. – Drugs. Using it for drugs. | -我帮助了他 -毒品 他用来嗑药了 |
[03:25] | Look, I got your text last night, | 昨晚我收到了你的短信 |
[03:26] | but I didn’t see it till this morning. | 但今天早上才看到 |
[03:28] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[03:30] | Look, I know it wasn’t a booty call, | 我知道你不是要约炮 |
[03:34] | so what did you want to talk about? | 你想和我说什么 |
[03:40] | – I got a job offer. – In the CFD? | -有份工作邀约 -在消防局吗 |
[03:43] | Battalion chief in the city of Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德的大队长 |
[03:50] | – Stella? – Yeah? | -史黛拉 -在 |
[03:52] | Um, I need you. | 需要你帮个忙 |
[03:57] | We’re not done. | 我们还没说完 |
[04:01] | Hey. Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | Hey, Brett? | 布莱特 |
[04:11] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 你在做什么 |
[04:13] | Maybe I could stand to be in better shape. | 我要把身材锻炼得更好 |
[04:17] | Maybe you two could encourage me instead of gawking at me | 你们应该鼓励我 而不是像两个坏蛋一样 |
[04:19] | like a couple of bitches. | 盯着我看 |
[04:23] | Truck 81, ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[04:25] | Vehicle accident at Irving park, | 西塞罗和密尔沃基大街交界 |
[04:27] | Cicero and Milwaukee. | 欧文公园 车祸 |
[04:45] | Okay, I’ll call you back. | 好吧 回头再打给你 |
[04:47] | All right, now get it over the truck. | 绕过车子 |
[04:53] | Chief, what do we got? | 队长 什么情况 |
[04:56] | Just hang back in case I need you. | 待命 看看需不需要要帮忙 |
[04:58] | You heard him. Hang back. | 你们都听到了 待命 |
[05:01] | Get the hurst in there. | 用赫斯特钳 |
[05:02] | Let’s do this nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[05:25] | I see her! | 我看到她了 |
[05:26] | 128, get ready. | 128 准备 |
[05:29] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[05:34] | Chief! Tell your men to hold off. | 队长 让你的人等等 |
[05:37] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间很紧 |
[05:39] | No. Stop lifting. Stop lifting now! | 不 别抬起来 现在别抬起来 |
[05:41] | We got her. | 我们会救出她的 |
[05:43] | No! | 不 |
[05:52] | Stop lifting! | 别抬了 |
[05:58] | That top pipe is not secure. | 顶部的管子不稳固 |
[05:59] | 81, grab some webbing. Secure that pipe. | 81队 去拿带子 固定管子 |
[06:02] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[06:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[06:29] | – You got it? – We’re good. | -可以了吗 -可以了 |
[06:32] | Not sure how long it’ll hold it. | 不确定能支撑多久 |
[06:34] | Chief Anderson, we’re clear. | 安德森队长 安全了 |
[06:37] | You heard him, 128. Let’s get her out. | 你听到了 128 去救她出来 |
[06:40] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[06:47] | Seatbelt. | 安全带 |
[06:49] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[07:00] | Hey, wait. Easy. | 等等 慢点 |
[07:03] | – Got her? – Set her down. | -接住了吗 -把她放下 |
[07:06] | Okay, we got her. | 好 我们来 |
[07:10] | – Everybody back up. – Come on. Okay, guys. Clear. Clear. | -大家往后退 -各位 快后退 |
[07:12] | All right, back out of there. | 离开那里 |
[07:14] | – Back out. Back out. – Okay. | -后退 后退 -好 |
[07:16] | – Everybody clear? – You can let it go. | -大家都离开了吗 -你们可以放手了 |
[07:32] | Pack it up and clean it up, 81. | 收拾东西 清理干净 81队 |
[07:34] | – All right, let’s go. – Good work. | -好 走吧 -做得好 |
[07:48] | Hey. Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[07:50] | You know Chalmers and Kolvair from headquarters, right? | 你认识总部的查尔莫斯和科尔维尔对吧 |
[07:52] | No, I don’t believe I have. | 我不认识 |
[07:54] | – How are you? Hey, bud. – All right, so, uh, | -你好吗 你好 -好吧 |
[07:56] | – This is really weird… – Yeah? | -这真的很奇怪 -怎么 |
[07:57] | But they just got an email from a Nigerian prince, | 他们最近收到了尼日利亚王子的邮件 |
[08:01] | and they were wondering if they can get your banking routing number | 他们想知道你的银行账号 |
[08:03] | so that they can make a deposit. | 以便存款 |
[08:08] | He put you up to this? | 是他让你这样做的吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | Nice friend. | 好朋友 |
[08:15] | Hey, Chalmers, Kolvair, you got my O2 tanks? | 查尔莫斯 科尔维尔 我的氧气罐呢 |
[08:18] | – It’s right inside, chief. – Thanks. | -在里面 队长 -谢谢 |
[08:20] | Hey, you missed a crazy call. Boden saved Anderson’s ass. | 你错过了一次疯狂的出警 博登救了安德森 |
[08:23] | Wait. Deputy district chief Anderson? | 等等 分局副局长安德森吗 |
[08:26] | Well, it wasn’t nothing, really. | 其实没什么 |
[08:28] | I’m just glad I caught it when I did. | 我很高兴我及时发现了 |
[08:29] | Still, would’ve been blood on the pavement. | 本可能血溅街头的 |
[08:32] | Ah, enough of that. | 够了 |
[08:34] | Let’s get inside, get some lunch going. | 我们进去吧 吃点午餐 |
[08:37] | Thanks, boys. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | – Springfield, huh? – Yeah. | -斯普林菲尔德啊 -是啊 |
[08:45] | Isn’t that where Anna lives? | 安娜不是住那里吗 |
[08:48] | That’s not what this is about. | 重点不是她 |
[08:50] | Oh, right, right, you just got tired | 好吧 你受够了 |
[08:53] | of the hustle and bustle of Chicago | 芝加哥的熙熙攘攘 |
[08:55] | and figured you’d move to the countryside | 想着你要搬去乡下 |
[08:58] | and raise some chickens. | 养养鸡 |
[08:59] | Springfield is the sixth largest city in Illinois. | 斯普林菲尔德是伊利诺伊州第六大城市 |
[09:08] | You’re actually considering this. | 你真的在考虑 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna go visit. I think the smart thing to do | 我要去看看 我觉得明智的是 |
[09:14] | would be to see what they’re offering. | 看看他们开出什么条件 |
[09:17] | So, why are you asking my opinion? | 那你为什么征求我的意见 |
[09:21] | Because you’re my friend. | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[09:23] | I care what you think. | 我在乎你的想法 |
[09:27] | I think… | 我认为 |
[09:29] | Ten minutes in Springfield, | 在斯普林菲尔德刚待十分钟 |
[09:32] | you’ll be hightailing it back to Chicago as fast as you can. | 你就会撒丫子跑回芝加哥 |
[09:36] | Or I just don’t know you at all. | 或者我根本不了解你 |
[09:45] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah. I have three questions. | 是的 我有三个问题 |
[09:51] | Are you going to Kenny Fallwell’s cocktail party? | 你们要参加肯尼·法威尔的鸡尾酒会吗 |
[09:54] | If so, are your wives going? | 如果去 你们的妻子去吗 |
[09:57] | And what are they wearing? | 她们穿什么 |
[09:59] | You wrote those down? | 写下来了吗 |
[10:01] | I just hung up with Donna. She wanted me to ask. | 我刚和堂娜打完电话 她要我问的 |
[10:04] | Well, yes, yes, | 我去 我妻子也去 |
[10:07] | and we will have Cindy and Trudy text her. | 我们会让辛迪和特鲁迪给她发短信 |
[10:12] | – Mission accomplished. – Yeah. | -任务完成 -嗯 |
[10:15] | I do have one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[10:17] | Let’s keep a lid on what happened at the sewer pipe call. | 别到处说下水管事故上发生的事 |
[10:20] | Chief Anderson just got that promotion | 安德森队长刚升职 |
[10:22] | and he’s a little… sensitive about his image. | 他对他的形象有些敏感 |
[10:27] | You got it, chief. | 没问题 队长 |
[10:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I saw some makeup tutorials online. | 我在网上看了一些化妆教程 |
[10:35] | I’m thinking about making some changes. | 我想着要改变一下 |
[10:37] | Maybe some smoky eyes or something. | 化个烟熏妆什么的 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:41] | I saw on the side of Facebook there are these | 我在脸书上看到有些 |
[10:42] | professional makeup classes you can take if– | 专业的化妆课你可以去上 如果… |
[10:44] | I think those are if you want to work | 那些是电影什么的 |
[10:45] | in the movies or something. | 里面的妆容吧 |
[10:49] | Hey, you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah, why? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[10:54] | Heard about this new big-shot Chief | 听说新来的这个牛逼队长 |
[10:56] | nearly got you all killed. | 差点害死你们了 |
[10:57] | – Who said that? – It’s going around. | -谁说的 -大家都这么说 |
[11:00] | CFD gossips more than nurses, | 芝加哥消防局的八卦比护士还要多 |
[11:02] | which I didn’t think was possible. | 我以前还觉得不可能呢 |
[11:04] | Main to 61, are you available? | 61号救护车 你们有空吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, we’re back in. What have you got? | 是的 我们现在空闲 有什么需要 |
[11:09] | Injured victim at 200 south Lasalle. | 南拉塞尔街200号有人受伤 |
[11:11] | On our way. | 马上赶过去 |
[11:17] | It’s an office party for their CEO. | 这是为他们总裁举办的一个派对 |
[11:19] | For the record, no one told us. | 说明一下 没人通知过我们 |
[11:32] | She’s tacky. About 140. | 她昏倒了 心率140 |
[11:34] | just so you know, this is a one-time deal. | 这种事只会发生一次 |
[11:36] | We don’t condone this type of party at all. | 我们绝对不能容忍这样的派对 |
[11:38] | And yet here we are. | 可还是发生了 |
[11:40] | – Let’s roll her over gently. – Yeah. | -我们慢慢把她翻个身 -好 |
[11:44] | Can you hear me, sweetie? | 能听到吗 亲爱的 |
[11:47] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[11:48] | I believe she was going by Lucky. | 我想她的花名应该是拉奇 |
[11:53] | Can you hear me, Lucky? | 你能听到吗 拉奇 |
[11:57] | – She’s responding to pain. – Pupils are dilated. | -她仍然还有疼痛反应 -瞳孔开始发散了 |
[11:59] | Did she do any coke? Snort something? | 她有没有吸毒之类的 |
[12:07] | – Let’s push narcan. – Yeah. | -鼻子里打一点纳洛酮 -好 |
[12:17] | Hey. Hey, can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[12:19] | My chest hurts. | 我的胸部很疼 |
[12:23] | – Hold her. – Yup. | -稳住她 -好 |
[12:34] | Easy. Easy. | 放松 放松 |
[12:48] | Narcan wakes her, | 她在吸入纳洛酮后苏醒 |
[12:50] | and then she goes into cardiac arrhythmia? | 然后她变得心率失常 |
[12:52] | All right, I need to know right now if she took something. | 现在我要知道她有没有服食过什么东西 |
[12:56] | Spit it out! | 说啊 |
[12:58] | I saw a dude in the bathroom giving her a speedball. | 我看到一个男的在浴室里喂她吃快球[毒品] |
[13:03] | We need to cardiovert her. | 需要给她电击 |
[13:16] | Charging at 100. Clear. | 充到100 离手 |
[13:26] | Sinus rhythm. | 窦性心率 |
[13:32] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[13:34] | You’re gonna be okay, honey. We got you. | 没事了 亲爱的 有我们在 |
[13:41] | Here. For your troubles. | 给 辛苦费 |
[13:45] | Men suck. | 男人真垃圾 |
[13:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:54] | In Mouch’s haste to get to his stash of peanut butter m&ms, | 修穆奇因为着急拿私藏的花生黄油巧克力豆 |
[13:57] | he broke the cabinet door. | 而弄坏了的储物柜的门 |
[13:59] | Ah-ha. | 这样啊 |
[14:04] | Hey, I know you got the alderman thing, | 我知道你还有议员的事要忙 |
[14:05] | and that pretty much keeps your hands full, | 基本上都忙得抽不出空 |
[14:09] | but you ever wanna be a chief? | 但你有想过要当队长吗 |
[14:11] | Not gunning for it, but down the road, sure. | 也不是那么急迫 但在以后 是的 |
[14:16] | You? | 你呢 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. Lot of responsibility. | 我不知道 责任大着呢 |
[14:19] | Yeah, we’re learning from one of the greats. | 是啊 我们可是跟着最好的队长学呢 |
[14:21] | Anytime I see Boden step in with a split-second decision | 博登像今天那样做出反应 当机立断 |
[14:24] | like he did today, reacting like that. | 这正是我们需要学习的 |
[14:27] | Will you hold this up for me? | 帮我扶一下 |
[14:32] | Why are you asking? | 为什么这么问 |
[14:33] | Just thinking about the future. | 就想想未来 |
[14:36] | That’s how you get in trouble. | 所以你才会心烦 |
[14:39] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[14:52] | The hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[14:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:55] | I thought I would learn a new language, | 我想学一门新语言 |
[14:57] | just ’cause it might be useful. | 觉得可能会有用吧 |
[14:59] | German is useful… in Chicago? | 你确定德语会在芝加哥派上用场吗 |
[15:03] | Well… Brett, what’s going on? | 布莱特 怎么回事嘛 |
[15:07] | Okay, look. I am batting about a zero with men lately. | 好吧 我最近一个交往的男人都没有呢 |
[15:11] | Good men, bad men, all men. | 好男人 坏男人 各种男人 |
[15:13] | I’m either pushing them away, or they’re pushing me, | 不是我看不上他们 就是他们看不上我 |
[15:15] | And then I look at you, and I think, | 然后我看着你的时候 我就在想 |
[15:17] | “Wow, what she has is perfect.” | “她现在的生活真是太完美了” |
[15:20] | You know how many guys I had to date before I met Casey? | 你知道我在认识凯西之前交往过多少人吗 |
[15:23] | There was Jake, who cheated on me | 有一个叫杰克的 出轨了 |
[15:26] | with his high school girlfriend, | 跟他的高中女友 |
[15:29] | And Logan, whose parents could not approve of a Latino. | 还有一个叫洛根的 他父母不喜欢拉丁裔人 |
[15:33] | And finally Dr. Mike. | 最后有个麦克医生 |
[15:35] | He was about as romantic as a German teacher. | 他还赶不上一个德语老师浪漫 |
[15:38] | Look, the point is there were a lot | 重点是 遇到凯西之前 |
[15:41] | of really bad breakups before Casey. | 我经历过很多次痛苦的分手 |
[15:46] | Your Casey is out there, | 你会遇到你的凯西 |
[15:49] | but you don’t have to change who you are to find him. | 但你不需要改变自己来找到他 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:59] | How is Antonio? | 安东尼奥还好吗 |
[16:03] | Not so great, from what I can tell. | 据我所知 不是很好 |
[16:06] | Stay close, make sure he’s all right? | 你多看着点 确保他没事 |
[16:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:16] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[16:17] | Hey, do you guys want to come over for a movie marathon? | 你们要不要来我家一起刷电影 |
[16:20] | We’re gonna watch “The Sting,” | 我们可以看《骗中骗》 |
[16:21] | Uh, “Spanish Prisoner”… | 《西班牙囚犯》 |
[16:23] | – Ooh, Thomas Crown. – “Thomas Crown Affair.” | -《龙凤斗智》 -还有《龙凤斗智》 |
[16:26] | I know you’re making fun of me, I just don’t know how. | 我知道你们在嘲笑我 我只是没懂你的点 |
[16:29] | They’re all con movies. | 这些都是骗术电影 |
[16:32] | You know, instead, maybe… | 其实呢 我觉得 |
[16:34] | You should read “The Giving Tree.” | 你不如看看《爱心树》 |
[16:36] | It’s a very sweet story about | 故事讲述的是 |
[16:38] | a tree that gives away all of its branches. | 一棵树献出了它所有的枝条 |
[16:41] | What happens to the tree? | 后来那棵树怎么样了 |
[16:43] | Uh, it gets cut down to just a stump. | 最后被砍到只剩树桩 |
[16:46] | – That’s horrible. – It’s a lesson! | -太可怕了 -这是教育故事 |
[16:49] | Don’t be a sucker? | 教人别被骗吗 |
[16:52] | You, too, now? You know what? Forget it. | 连你也这样 算了 |
[16:55] | You know, me and my giving heart will see you later. | 我跟我善良的心先走了 |
[17:02] | – Boden? – Yeah? | -博登 -怎么 |
[17:04] | Chief, what can I do for you? | 副区长 请问有什么事找我 |
[17:07] | You’ve been talking about me behind my back. | 你一直在说我的坏话 |
[17:09] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[17:10] | There’s scuttlebutt going all over the CFD | 芝加哥消防局里一直在传谣言 |
[17:12] | that you had to jump in and save my ass on that last call. | 说上一次出警 你不得不插手救我的场 |
[17:16] | I have discussed the call with others, yes, | 我确实跟其他人讨论过那次出警 |
[17:18] | but I certainly didn’t say anything disparaging about you. | 但是我绝对没有说任何轻视你的话 |
[17:21] | It’s true what they say about you, isn’t it? | 他们说得对 是吧 |
[17:24] | You’re a real wild card. | 你从不按常理出牌 |
[17:26] | No respect for the chain of command. | 从来不尊重上级 |
[17:29] | Look who’s trading in scuttlebutt. | 这才是所谓的谣言吧 |
[17:30] | You see something on a scene, | 在现场发现情况 |
[17:32] | you bring it to the attention of the incident commander. | 应该反馈给事故现场的指挥官 |
[17:33] | – There wasn’t time. – There wasn’t time? | -当时来不及 -是来不及吗 |
[17:36] | Or you just decided you could handle it better than me? | 还是你觉得你处理得比我好 |
[17:38] | Maybe you thought you should’ve got the bump for Deputy District Chief. | 也许你觉得自己才应该升任区副局长一职 |
[17:44] | Chief, you have every right to be upset, | 局长 我理解你生气的原因 |
[17:48] | but I didn’t intend to undercut your authority. | 但我不是故意越权的 |
[17:49] | I had a different vantage point. I saw something. | 由于角度优势 我看到了情况 |
[17:53] | I acted. Simple as that. | 于是采取了行动 就这么简单 |
[18:00] | You don’t want to make an enemy out of me, chief. | 我建议你不要与我为敌 队长 |
[18:06] | We are in agreement. | 完全同意 |
[18:24] | Think there’s gonna be any fallout from Anderson? | 你觉得安德森会善罢甘休吗 |
[18:27] | I’m hoping he got it all out of his system, | 我希望他已经发泄完了 |
[18:29] | but then again, he can be tricky. | 不过话又说回来 谁也说不准 |
[18:31] | Got a very fragile ego. | 他有点玻璃心 |
[18:33] | For good reason. Did you remind him | 毕竟能力不行 你有没有提醒他 |
[18:35] | that he almost got some firefighters killed? | 他差点害死几个消防员 |
[18:38] | You know that’s not how I operate. | 你知道这不是我的作风 |
[18:40] | Sometimes when you’re a chief, | 有时候作为队长 |
[18:41] | you just got to suck it up and nod yes. | 必须咽下委屈顾全大局 |
[18:45] | Doesn’t sound much different than when you’re a lieutenant. | 当副队不也差不多吗 |
[18:48] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[18:50] | – See you, Kelly. – See you. | -回见 凯利 -回见 |
[20:00] | That is the Scott X3 snap-change SCBA | 这是斯科特X3正压自给式呼吸器 |
[20:05] | with the sight mask. | 配有可视面具 |
[20:07] | Every firefighter gets a new one every year. | 每年每位消防员都会发新的 |
[20:10] | They’re nice. | 挺不错的 |
[20:12] | So is the pay and the furlough time. | 工资和假期也很不错 |
[20:15] | I know you can see the rigs are all top-of-the-line. | 我知道你看得出来 设备都是顶级的 |
[20:18] | Now all I need is a new battalion chief | 我只需要一个新大队长 |
[20:20] | to take us to the next level. | 带我们更上一层楼 |
[20:22] | Ah, the hard sell. | 开始强买强卖了 |
[20:23] | We want to make Springfield the best fire department in the world. | 我们希望能让斯普林菲尔德成为世界上最好的消防局 |
[20:27] | And I got 300 firefighters who believe it. | 三百名消防员都有这个目标 |
[20:31] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 |
[20:33] | Let me introduce you to some of the guys. | 我带你见见几位消防员 |
[20:56] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[20:57] | What was that alderman’s name | 上个月我们吃早餐的时候 |
[20:58] | from the breakfast thing we did last month? | 见了一个议员 他叫什么名字 |
[21:00] | Uh, there were 30 aldermen. | 当时大概有三十个议员 |
[21:03] | The tall one with the cute hair. | 就那个发型很帅的高个子 |
[21:06] | Cute hair? | 发型很帅吗 |
[21:07] | Kyle something? | 叫凯尔什么的 |
[21:09] | Uh, he said he was single, | 他说他是单身 |
[21:10] | And I thought maybe we could set him up with Brett. | 我想着或许能撮合他和布莱特 |
[21:14] | Well, probably not the best idea | 把我的政府工作 |
[21:17] | to mix my government work with someone from the firehouse. | 和消防队同事混起来 恐怕不太好吧 |
[21:19] | Yeah. No, no. You’re right. You’re right. | 是 不好 你说得对 |
[21:27] | What about that waiter from the Restaurant Tuscany? | 那托斯卡纳餐厅的那个服务生怎么样 |
[21:28] | The young one they just hired. | 他们才招的那个年轻人 |
[21:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:33] | She was with my brother, | 她之前和我哥在一起 |
[21:33] | and she’s not really taking this well, | 分手弄得她不太愉快 |
[21:37] | and I want to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[21:40] | Okay, I’m gonna get up, go to the fridge, get a beer, | 我要站起来 走去冰箱拿瓶啤酒 |
[21:44] | come back, and watch hockey. | 回来坐下看冰球 |
[21:46] | At no point in this am I gonna talk any more | 这过程中我不想再多聊 |
[21:49] | – about Brett’s love life. – Got it. | -布莱特的感情生活了 -好 |
[22:01] | They seem great. | 他们看起来不错 |
[22:03] | Yeah. They’re smoke eaters, every one of them. | 是啊 他们都是好消防员 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[22:08] | So, you’d have about 40 to 45 firefighters | 你会有大概40到45位消防员 |
[22:10] | under your direct command. | 直接听你指挥 |
[22:11] | How you command is up to you. | 指挥方式由你定 |
[22:14] | You want to run into burning buildings, you still do that. | 你想要依然冲在前线 没问题 |
[22:16] | You want to hang back and call your shots from the street, | 想要退后一步在街上指挥大局 |
[22:19] | that’s your decision. | 没问题 |
[22:21] | And then I want to throw this on top of the cake. | 我还想再增加些砝码 |
[22:27] | That’s your official offer, including compensation. | 这是你的正式合约 包括补偿金 |
[22:36] | Look, think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗 |
[22:39] | I’m gonna run to my office, check on a few things, | 我去趟办公室 处理几件事 |
[22:41] | give you some time. | 给你点时间 |
[22:42] | Yeah, I’m just gonna get out and check out the city. | 好 我也正准备去城里转转 |
[22:45] | – Talk to you later. – Yeah. | -稍后再聊 -好 |
[22:54] | I’ll tell you what, Augie. I will bet you $1 million | 告诉你吧 奥吉 我和你赌一百万 |
[22:58] | that I will beat you this time. | 我这次会打败你 |
[23:00] | You don’t have a million dollars. | 你没有一百万 |
[23:03] | You don’t know that unless you play with me, | 你可不知道 除非你跟我玩 |
[23:05] | so bring it on, kid. | 来吧 小子 |
[23:09] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:22] | That is… Mr. Cool. | 那是…酷先生 |
[23:30] | What the hell are you doing in Springfield? | 你怎么来斯普林菲尔德了 |
[23:33] | You said someday. | 你说改天 |
[23:35] | Today is someday somewhere. | 今天就是某个地方的改天啊 |
[23:38] | I’ve thought about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[23:43] | I’ve thought about calling you. | 我想给你打电话 |
[23:45] | – I would’ve loved that. – Kelly… | -我会很高兴的 -凯利 |
[23:49] | I mean, I will be forever grateful | 我会永远感激 |
[23:52] | for what you did for me. | 你为我做的事 |
[23:54] | I mean, this is my life, here. | 可在这才是我的生活 |
[24:03] | I have a job offer | 我接到份工作邀请 |
[24:06] | to run my own battalion here in Springfield. | 在斯普林菲尔德做消防大队长 |
[24:10] | – You’re kidding. – No. | -你骗人吧 -没有 |
[24:17] | Please don’t do this for me. | 请别为我这样做 |
[24:21] | I mean, I would love the chance to get to know you better, | 我很高兴能有进一步了解你的机会 |
[24:23] | but if I thought that you were giving up Chicago for me– | 但如果你是为了我放弃芝加哥… |
[24:27] | Stop doing that, please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[24:31] | Well, I mean, not, like– not yet, you know. | 我是说 不要现在 |
[24:46] | If I do this, it’ll be for the right reasons. | 如果我来 也会是为正确的理由 |
[24:52] | What are those? | 什么理由 |
[24:55] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 那也是我想找到的 |
[25:01] | So, we grabbed all the gear we could, | 所以 我们扛上所有能拿的装备 |
[25:04] | and we hiked it up the stairs ourselves. | 徒步跑上了楼梯 |
[25:05] | Yeah, eh, here we go. | 是啊 来了 |
[25:07] | Now Christopher’s the first one up. | 克里斯托弗是第一个上去的 |
[25:08] | – I was bringing up the rear. – Yeah, as usual. | -我是最后一个 -向来如此 |
[25:10] | Wait, I have heard this story. | 等等 这故事我听过 |
[25:12] | You said the candidate had to carry all the gear. | 你说装备都是候补队员扛的 |
[25:14] | Oh, wouldn’t that be nice. | 那就好了 |
[25:16] | Yeah, well, actually what I said was– | 是啊 其实我说的是… |
[25:17] | Don’t– don’t believe a word this guy says. | 别相信这家伙说的一个字 |
[25:21] | Hey, Jim. Good to see you, too. | 吉姆 也很高兴见到你 |
[25:23] | That’s not what you were saying earlier today | 今天早前我跟你说的时候 |
[25:25] | when I was chewing you a new one. | 你可不是这么说的 |
[25:29] | No, not at the time. No. | 对 当时是不是 |
[25:31] | Uh, I thought we were all good, Jim. | 我以为我们没事了 吉姆 |
[25:33] | You damaged my reputation. | 你毁了我的名声 |
[25:36] | I went through a hell of a lot to get that promotion, | 我费了很大力气才得到那个升迁机会 |
[25:39] | crawled a lot of hallways. | 跑了多少地方 |
[25:40] | – I know that, Chief. – So, no, we’re not all good | -我知道 局长 -不 当有手下 |
[25:42] | when someone lower in command tries to tell me | 想教育我该怎么指挥营救时 |
[25:44] | – how to run a rescue. – Okay. | -才不会没事 -好吧 |
[25:46] | When your house is the one with all the problems. | 而且你的消防队才是问题频出的那个 |
[25:52] | I pulled your file, Wallace. | 我调出你的档案看了 华莱士 |
[25:54] | I see how you manage your house. | 我看到了你是怎么管理队伍的 |
[25:55] | Just this year, you got a candidate | 仅仅是今年 就有一个后备队员 |
[25:57] | filing a complaint against you, | 投诉了你 |
[25:59] | one of your men was arrested for hit-and-run, | 你手下的一个人因为肇事逃逸而被逮捕 |
[26:01] | and then you go and get suspended | 然后你还因为行为不当 |
[26:03] | for conduct unbecoming. | 被停职了 |
[26:04] | Now, you add gross insubordination to that list, | 现在你又加上了抗命不从 |
[26:08] | that could be the end of your career. | 你的饭碗应该是要保不住了 |
[26:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:11] | This is supposed to be a party, guys. | 我们是来参加派对的 两位 |
[26:16] | – We should probably go. – Yeah? Why’s that? | -我们应该走了 -是吗 为什么 |
[26:19] | – Hey, Jim. – Chief… | -吉姆 -队长… |
[26:21] | How are you gonna like it when I describe in detail | 那你会不会喜欢我详细 |
[26:24] | and on record how firefighters nearly died | 并公开地描述因为你的疏忽 |
[26:28] | due to your negligence? | 差点导致消防员丧命的细节 |
[26:38] | Wallace… | 华莱士… |
[26:43] | No, it’s all good. | 没事 |
[26:54] | And Annabelle has her teeth cleaning. | 安娜贝拉要去洗牙 |
[26:57] | – She can’t be late. – What? They’re baby teeth. | -不能迟到 -什么 那都是乳牙 |
[26:59] | They’re gonna fall out anyway. | 反正都会掉光的啊 |
[27:00] | Uh, dad, pass the butter? | 爸爸 能把黄油递过来吗 |
[27:02] | – Please? – Please. | -说”麻烦你”了吗 -麻烦你 |
[27:05] | Who’s picking up Max from hockey practice today? | 麦克斯今天练完冰球谁去接他 |
[27:07] | I can. Oh– oh, wait, no I can’t, | 我可以啊 不行 我去不了 |
[27:10] | because I don’t have a car. | 因为我没有车 |
[27:11] | Get some straight As, then come talk to me. | 等你考试全优了再来找我 |
[27:13] | – Christopher. – Don’t forget my class. | -克里斯托弗 -别忘了我的课 |
[27:16] | What class? | 什么课 |
[27:17] | You’re dad of the week, remember? | 你是本周老爸 还记得吧 |
[27:19] | He signed you up. | 他给你报的名 |
[27:23] | Yeah, hey, buddy, I didn’t know that, | 孩子 我不知道 |
[27:26] | you know, we landed on a date | 竟然是今天 |
[27:27] | and I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班啊 |
[27:30] | You know, you’ve heard most of my fire stories. | 我救火的那些故事你基本都听过了 |
[27:33] | The other kids haven’t. | 其他的孩子们没听过啊 |
[27:39] | Boy, I’m just letting people down | 天啊 我最近真的是 |
[27:42] | left and right these days. | 一直在让人失望啊 |
[27:53] | How’d it go? | 进展如何 |
[27:54] | Did you know they have an actual drive-in movie theater | 你知不知道斯普林菲尔德有个真的汽车电影院 |
[27:56] | in Springfield, along route 66? | 就在66号公路旁边 |
[28:00] | And the fire department? | 消防局呢 |
[28:01] | They’re trying to build something good there. | 他们确实在努力建立一个更好的消防局 |
[28:04] | It’s a decent offer. | 这份工作真的不错 |
[28:06] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[28:08] | Kelly, you barely know this woman. | 凯利 你根本都不了解那个女人 |
[28:11] | I told you it’s not all about her. | 我说过这不只是为了她 |
[28:13] | Okay, then what is it about? | 那是为了什么 |
[28:18] | Oh, lately I’ve been staring in the mirror a lot, | 最近我总是会盯着镜子里的自己 |
[28:22] | and every day, the person looking back | 镜中的那个人一天比一天 |
[28:24] | looks more and more like Benny, | 更像本尼 |
[28:26] | and I don’t want that future. | 我不希望自己的未来是那个样子 |
[28:30] | Maybe this is the chance I’ve been looking for. | 也许这就是我一直在寻找的机会 |
[28:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:39] | But if you go, I’ll miss you. | 可如果你走了 我会想你的 |
[28:43] | ‘Cause like you said, we’re friends, | 就像你说的 我们是朋友 |
[28:46] | and, um… | 而且… |
[28:49] | we’re good together. | 我们在一起真的很开心 |
[29:02] | Hey, did I hear that Chief and Anderson | 我听说队长和安德森 |
[29:04] | went toe-to-toe at Kenny Fallwell’s place? | 在肯尼·法威尔家差点打起来了 |
[29:06] | That’s kind of a dramatic way to put it. | 你这么说有点夸大了 |
[29:08] | Everything I hear, Anderson is somebody | 所有人都说 安德森这人 |
[29:10] | – you don’t want to mess with. – Neither is our Chief. | -不好惹 -咱队长也是一样 |
[29:15] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[29:17] | What are you so sensitive about? | 你这么敏感干嘛 |
[29:18] | What, did you loan Anderson a couple hundred bucks, too? | 难不成你也借给了安德森几百块钱 |
[29:25] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no, it was funny. | -对不起 -没事 确实挺搞笑的 |
[29:35] | “Don’t beat yourself up.” It’s my new motto. | “别太自责” 这是我的新座右铭 |
[29:38] | You’re obviously not Catholic. | 一看你就不是天主教徒 |
[29:41] | Hey, Lieutenant, | 副队 |
[29:43] | is it okay if we go for a ride? | 我们能不能开车出去转转 |
[29:46] | It’s kind of important. | 这事挺重要的 |
[29:50] | We’ve had a change of schedule, | 我们的安排有些变动 |
[29:51] | so we can spend more time on fractions. | 所以我们可以多拿出来点时间学分数 |
[29:54] | Ah, not so fast. | 别这么着急嘛 |
[29:57] | – Dad! – What? You didn’t think | -爸爸 -怎么 你觉得 |
[29:58] | I was gonna make it to super-duper dad day? | 我赶不上超级老爸日吗 |
[30:01] | Come on. May I go? | 拜托 我能上去吗 |
[30:03] | – Yes. – All right. | -当然 -好的 |
[30:05] | Come on. Okay. | 来吧 好了 |
[30:06] | Hey, you guys want to learn about firefighting? | 你们想不想了解一下消防知识 |
[30:10] | Yeah! | 想 |
[30:11] | Okay. Who knows what this is? | 好 谁知道这是什么 |
[30:16] | Besides my handsome, young son there. | 除了我那位英俊年少的儿子 |
[30:17] | Yes, bright young lady? | 好的 阳光小美女 |
[30:19] | It’s a gas detector, | 这是气体探测仪 |
[30:21] | for, like, toxic smoke you can’t see. | 用来探测 看不见的毒烟 |
[30:24] | Darn close! | 非常接近 |
[30:25] | You know, we definitely have a device that can detect gas, | 我们真的有一种可以探测气体的仪器 |
[30:28] | and the thing goes off all the time on hot chili night. | 然后它一到吃辣椒时就狂响 |
[30:34] | This actually is a thermal imaging camera. | 这其实是一个热像仪 |
[30:37] | Anybody knows what this does? | 有人知道这个是干什么的吗 |
[30:39] | – Yes? – Detects heat? | -你说 -检测热量 |
[30:41] | Exactly right. Check this out. | 没错 你们看 |
[30:43] | All right, look. There’s your teacher! | 看 这是你们的老师 |
[30:46] | Doesn’t it look crazy? See it? See that? | 看上去是不是很吓人 看到没 看到了吗 |
[30:48] | What’s it mean when there’s a four-alarm fire? | 四级火警火灾是什么意思 |
[30:51] | You know, that’s a great question, | 这是一个很好的问题 |
[30:52] | and the lieutenant here can answer that one. | 那位副队可以回答你 |
[30:54] | Yeah, it means the more alarms, | 意思是等级越高 |
[30:56] | the more vehicles and firefighters responding. | 应答的消防车和消防员就会越多 |
[30:59] | One time, a kid pulled the fire alarm | 有一次 一个小孩子拉响了火警 |
[31:02] | and the whole fire department came. | 整个消防局的人都来了 |
[31:05] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[31:07] | This is the thing about false alarms. | 这就说到了假警报 |
[31:09] | As firefighters, we don’t know whether or not it is false, | 作为消防员 我们不知道是不是假的 |
[31:13] | so we need to assume that it’s real, | 所以我们需要假设它是真的 |
[31:18] | and we have to go help the people | 我们必须去帮助别人 |
[31:19] | even though those people may be just playing some big, dumb joke. | 哪怕那些人可能只是在恶作剧 |
[31:25] | See, we always help people, | 我们总是会帮助别人 |
[31:28] | whether they deserve it or not. | 不管他们值不值得我们去帮 |
[31:47] | – What is this? – Routine inspection. | -这是干什么 -例行检查 |
[31:51] | Those floor drains been cleaned out lately? | 这些地漏最近清洁过吗 |
[31:53] | I’ll have a look. | 我去看看 |
[31:55] | Is this how you’re playing it now, Jim? | 你现在想这么玩是吗 吉姆 |
[31:58] | Your ego is so bruised, | 你的自尊心受到了伤害 |
[31:59] | you’re gonna dig around till you find something else? | 就要到处搞事 不整点动静不罢休是吗 |
[32:04] | Where are you coming from, lieutenant? | 你们从哪里回来的 副队 |
[32:06] | I didn’t hear any calls for 81. | 我没有听到81号云梯车的调度 |
[32:08] | Carmichael Elementary, doing a demonstration. | 卡米高小学 去做了个示范表演 |
[32:12] | You file paperwork for that? | 你提交过报告吗 |
[32:16] | On my way to do it now. | 现在就去做 |
[32:32] | Help you, chief? | 需要帮忙吗 队长 |
[32:34] | As you were. Pretend we’re not here. | 原地不动 就当我们不在 |
[32:36] | Jim, will you step into my office? | 吉姆 你能去一下我的办公室吗 |
[32:38] | I’ll get there in due time. | 到时候我会去的 |
[32:44] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[32:46] | Man down from unknown causes. 341 west… | 有人因不明原因倒地不起 西341号… |
[32:48] | When I get back, we are gonna talk. | 等我回来 我们谈谈 |
[32:52] | We’ll come with you. | 我们跟你们一起去 |
[33:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | Our friend Calvin was trying to jump up | 我们的朋友卡尔文跳起来 |
[33:26] | and pull down a fire escape ladder. | 想把逃生梯拉下来 |
[33:28] | He grabbed it, but it, like, shot down on him. | 他抓住了梯子 但梯子扎到了他身上 |
[33:30] | Okay. People, move out. | 好的 所有人都让开 |
[33:32] | – Back up. Back up. – Out of the way. | -退后 退后 -不要挡道 |
[33:43] | Back up! | 退后 |
[33:45] | Back it up! Get out the way! | 后退 不要挡道 |
[33:53] | No, no, no, don’t touch it. | 不不不 不要碰它 |
[33:59] | Hang on. We’re gonna take good care of you. | 坚持住 我们会好好帮你处理 |
[34:03] | We have full and clear bilateral breath sounds. | 有非常清晰的双侧呼吸音 |
[34:05] | No tracheal deviation. | 气管无偏移 |
[34:08] | What is this? Six flags? | 这是什么 逛游乐园吗 |
[34:10] | Get them out of here. | 赶紧清场 |
[34:13] | You heard the chief, Cruz. | 你听到队长的命令了 克鲁兹 |
[34:16] | All right, everybody. Come on, back to the street. | 好了 所有人都退到街道上去 |
[34:17] | Let us do our work. Let’s go! | 不要妨碍我们工作 走吧 |
[34:20] | Looks like the ladder went straight through. | 看着像是梯子直接穿过去了 |
[34:23] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[34:24] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[34:25] | We should get him on the monitor. | 我们要给他上监护仪 |
[34:27] | Hey, Capp, you’re gonna want to cut right here. | 卡普 你直接从这里切断 |
[34:34] | Running a line. | 准备输液 |
[34:39] | We need more pressure. | 压力不够 |
[34:43] | The ladder may have nicked an artery. | 梯子可能割破了动脉 |
[34:44] | His BP’s dropping fast. | 他的血压降得很快 |
[34:45] | All right, Cruz, Tony, stabilize the ladder. | 好 克鲁兹 托尼 稳住梯子 |
[34:47] | Capp, when you’re ready, go for it. | 卡普 你准备好就开始切割 |
[34:53] | Whizzer saw would be faster. | 转锯速度会更快 |
[34:57] | This is fine, thanks. Capp, when you’re ready. | 这个就行 谢谢 卡普 准备好 |
[34:59] | I’m telling you get the whizzer. | 我让你去拿转锯 |
[35:09] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[35:12] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[35:25] | Do your men not recognize an order when they hear one? | 你的人听到命令都不懂执行吗 |
[35:28] | Chief, are you taking over as incident commander? | 队长 你要接替我成为现场指挥员吗 |
[35:31] | I told you. I’m observing. | 我说过了 我在检查 |
[35:33] | Then back off and let my men do their job. | 那就别管闲事 让我的人来处理 |
[35:36] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:37] | Look, you want to take me on? Good. | 听着 你想跟我对着干 没问题 |
[35:40] | I will take this as far as you want to go, | 我会奉陪到底 |
[35:42] | but right now, back off my scene. | 但现在你先给我让开 |
[35:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:22] | He got in his buggy and drove off. | 他上车就灰溜溜走了 |
[36:24] | Not another word. | 一个字都没再说 |
[36:25] | – Good for you, chief. – Is it? | -你做得好 队长 -是吗 |
[36:28] | He had no cause to come at you. | 他没理由跟你对着你 |
[36:30] | Just took a while to drum that through his thick skull. | 他反射弧比较长 好一会儿才反应过来 |
[36:32] | Yeah, but I answer to Anderson, | 是 但安德森是我的上司 |
[36:34] | and he and I need to find a way to work together, | 他和我需要想办法合作 |
[36:37] | for the good of the department. | 这是为了消防队好 |
[36:43] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我先走一步 |
[36:48] | Hey, you seen Stella? | 你看到史黛拉了吗 |
[36:50] | She and Dawson were taking Brett out tonight. | 她和道森今晚跟布莱特一起去玩了 |
[36:52] | A “forget your troubles” thing. | 带她忘记忧愁什么的 |
[37:06] | I wanted her to blow off some steam. | 我想让她放松一下心情 |
[37:07] | I just didn’t know she’d have so much of it. | 但是没想到她有那么需要放松 |
[37:11] | Oh, come on. She’s fine. | 行了 她没事 |
[37:14] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:15] | Hey, guys! | 姐妹们 |
[37:18] | Guess what! | 你们猜怎么着 |
[37:21] | – What? – I’m getting married! | -什么 -我要结婚了 |
[37:25] | You see–see Jacques? The one with the face? | 看到雅克了吗 在笑的那个 |
[37:28] | He’s from Canada. | 他是加拿大人 |
[37:30] | And he needs his green card so he can stay here. | 他需要拿到绿卡才能留下 |
[37:34] | – And so– – We’re out of here. | -所以 -我们走 |
[37:36] | – We could go to city hall. – No, no, we’ll go. | -我们去民政局吧 -不不 我们走 |
[37:39] | See the Justice of the Peace. | 我们去领证 |
[37:41] | Even if it’s uncomfortable after, like, | 即使之后不舒服 |
[37:42] | just because they’re, like, you know– | 因为他们…你知道的… |
[37:44] | – Yeah. – They’ll expect one thing. | -是 -他们会期待一件事 |
[37:46] | – It means you should take stock. – Definitely. | -这说明你要清点存货 -没错 |
[37:50] | I’m looking for the owner. | 我找这里的老板 |
[37:51] | Found him. | 正是本人 |
[37:53] | No, a different guy? | 不 另一个人 |
[38:03] | Told you I was gonna pay you back. | 我说过我会还你的 |
[38:09] | It’s Greg, by the way. | 对了 我叫格雷格 |
[38:11] | Greg. Christopher. | 格雷格 我是克里斯托弗 |
[38:13] | – Yeah. – Nice to meet you. | -好 -很高兴见到你 |
[38:18] | I got the job. | 我拿到那份工作了 |
[38:21] | – That’s great! – Yeah, I’m so excited. | -太好了 -是 我也很激动 |
[38:35] | All right, well, uh, thanks. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[38:40] | You have no idea how much your gesture meant to me. | 你不知道你的善举对我多么重要 |
[38:50] | Listen. Not so fast. | 等等 先别走 |
[38:53] | You’re drinking free tonight. | 今晚请你喝酒 |
[38:54] | Come on, what do you want? | 来 你想喝什么 |
[38:56] | Yeah! | 来吧 |
[38:58] | Greg got a job! | 格雷格找到工作了 |
[38:59] | All right, Greg! | 好样的 格雷格 |
[39:01] | All right, what are you drinking? | 好 你喝什么 |
[39:07] | Someone’s riding high this morning. | 有人今早很高兴啊 |
[39:09] | Eh, just the goodness of my fellow man makes me smile. | 想到我同事的善心 我就不自觉想笑 |
[39:15] | Boden? | 博登 |
[39:20] | I want to thank you for helping me realize | 我想谢谢你让我意识到 |
[39:22] | I’ve been going about things all wrong. | 一直以来我都做错了 |
[39:24] | You’ll have to forgive me. I’m new to the job. | 你一定要原谅我 我毕竟是刚做这份工作 |
[39:27] | I understand now I can’t just snap my fingers | 现在我知道了 我不能轻易地 |
[39:30] | and get rid of you, | 就摆脱掉你 |
[39:33] | but there are actions I can take | 但有些事我可以做 |
[39:34] | that I don’t have to justify to anybody. | 而且我不用向任何人解释 |
[39:43] | Firehouse 51, after a careful review of second shift, | 51大队 经过第二班的仔细考察后 |
[39:47] | the department has found room for some improvements. | 局里认为这里有改进空间 |
[39:50] | Officers will remain in place for the time being, | 管理人员将暂时不做变动 |
[39:53] | but as for the rest of you, here are your new assignments. | 但是至于其他人 以下是你们的调动安排 |
[39:57] | Next shift, Stella Kidd, you will report to firehouse 27. | 下一班 史黛拉·基德 你去27大队报到 |
[40:02] | Joe Cruz, you’ll report to the 911 call center. | 乔·克鲁兹 你去911接警中心报到 |
[40:05] | Christopher Herrmann and Randall Mcholland, | 克里斯托弗·赫尔曼和兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[40:06] | you will report to firehouse 90. | 你们去90大队报到 |
[40:09] | Brian Zvonacek, Morningside. | 布莱恩·兹沃内切克去莫宁赛德 |
[40:11] | Sylvie Brett, you will now be at firehouse 27. | 希尔薇·布莱特 你去27大队 |
[40:14] | Make sure to report promptly for all shifts. | 一定要马上去报到上班 |
[40:17] | I expect everyone to be on time and with a smile on your faces. | 希望所有人带着微笑准时去 |
[40:20] | You have a problem with this, | 如果有任何问题 |
[40:22] | take it up with the fire commissioner. | 那就找消防局局长 |