Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I’m Louie’s father, and I want him back. 我是路易的父亲 我想把他要回去
[00:03] The birth parent almost always wins guardianship. 生父总是能赢得监护权
[00:05] I wanted to meet my son. 我想见我儿子
[00:07] You have every right to meet your son, 你完全有权利见你儿子
[00:08] but this visit is as far as it goes. 但也只能见一次面
[00:11] – He’s over an hour late. – Wouldn’t be the first time -他迟到了一小时了 -这不是我第一次看到
[00:13] I saw someone back out. 有人临阵退缩了
[00:15] We have a leukemia patient who’s having trouble 医院里有个白血病患者
[00:17] finding a genetic match. 一直找不到匹配的骨髓
[00:18] Where do I sign? 我要去哪签
[00:20] Kelly’s your donor. 凯利是你的捐献者
[00:21] Oh, my God. 天呐
[00:23] We had to take Anna off chemo. 我们不得不停止安娜的化疗
[00:25] That’s it? You just let her die? 就这样吗 你们就看着她去死吗
[00:26] I’m sorry, Kelly. 很遗憾 凯利
[00:30] You spent a couple days in jail, 你进去了几天
[00:32] and now you’re changing your own oil? 现在连自己的机油都能换了吗
[00:37] Just keeping busy. 只是不想闲下来
[00:38] How’s your head? 你的头怎么样了
[00:39] Ah, it’s fine. 没事
[00:42] I heard you stopped by Med the other day to see Anna. 听说你有天去医院看安娜了
[00:46] She wouldn’t see me. 她不见我
[00:47] No. It was us that wouldn’t let you see her. 不 是我们不让你见她
[00:52] At the time, you represented hope for her, Kelly. 那时候你对她来说就是希望 凯利
[00:55] Did something happen? 出什么事了吗
[00:56] No, no, not that. 不 不是你想的那样
[00:58] But yes, something did. 但的确发生了点事
[00:59] Her neutrophil count came up overnight, 她的中性白细胞计数结果昨晚出来了
[01:01] and we started her back on chemo this morning. 我们今早为她恢复了治疗
[01:03] We want to take another shot at the bone marrow transplant. 我们想再试一次骨髓移植
[01:06] I mean, assuming we still have a donor. 假设我们有捐献者的话
[01:08] Not even a question. 这没问题
[01:09] Yeah, in 24 hours, we think she’ll be strong enough to do it. 24小时之后我想她应该能够接受移植
[01:12] That’s– that’s great news. 那真是太好了
[01:17] Truck 81, Engine 51. 81号云梯车 51号水罐车
[01:18] All right, buddy. You go be a hero. 好了兄弟 你去当救险英雄
[01:19] I’m gonna schedule your donation for tomorrow. 我明天给你安排好捐献时间
[01:21] – All right. – 7110 South St. Lawrence. -好的 -圣劳伦斯南街7110号
[01:40] Help! Please! 救命啊
[01:42] Maggie’s trapped upstairs! 玛吉被困在楼上了
[01:44] – Where? – Up there! -哪里 -上面
[01:46] – Severide, squad! – On it! -西弗莱德 带人过去 -马上
[01:48] – Anybody else up there? – No. -还有人在上面吗 -没有了
[01:50] Casey, vent the roof. 凯西 去屋顶通风
[01:53] Buy some time for squad. Fast but safe. 为救援队赢一点时间 注意安全
[01:55] Truck, let’s get this roof open. 云梯车 我们上去开屋顶
[01:57] Copy that, Lieutenant. 收到 副队
[01:58] 51, let’s get a ladder in there. 51队 架梯子上去
[02:00] Let’s go! 动起来
[02:03] Mouch, get that ladder up on the roof now! 穆奇 把梯子架到屋顶上
[02:26] Cruz, you stay here. I’ll get her out. 克鲁兹 你待在这里 我把她弄出来
[02:27] All right. Got it. 好的 明白
[02:41] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[02:44] In here! 我在这里
[02:53] Give me your hand. Let’s get out of here. 把手给我 我们救你出去
[02:55] Take my hand. 拉住我的手
[02:57] Stay low. 弯下身
[03:02] Okay, just come out, all right? 好的 出来 好吗
[03:03] I got you. I got you. Come on. 我接着你 来吧
[03:05] Go slow. Easy. 慢慢来
[03:07] Easy, that’s it. I got you. 慢慢来 没错 我接着你
[03:08] One step at a time. 一次一步
[03:10] There you go. 做得好
[03:14] Hey, Chief, how’s that roof vent going? 队长 屋顶开得怎样了
[03:16] We’re working on it. Two minutes. 在努力 两分钟
[03:19] That’s it. One step at a time. 没错 一次一步
[03:40] Ambo! 救护车
[03:43] Battalion 25 to Main. 第25队呼叫总部
[03:44] I need another ambulance to my location right now! 我这里需要再派一辆救护车 马上
[03:46] Kelly! Kelly? 凯利 凯利
[03:47] Copy that, Battalion 25. Positional ambo en route. 收到 第25队 马上就派救护车过去
[03:49] Kelly! Kelly. 凯利 凯利
[03:53] Kelly, can you hear me? Kelly! 凯利 能听到我说话吗 凯利
[03:57] – Gabby, talk to me. – He’s breathing, -加比 什么情况 -他还有呼吸
[03:59] but his pulse is weak and thready. 但脉搏很微弱
[04:00] We got him. 我们会救他
[04:13] 35-year-old male firefighter 一名35岁消防员
[04:14] jumped from a second-story window on a call. 从两层楼高处跳下
[04:16] GCS 14, positive LOC, 格拉斯14分 意识昏迷
[04:18] moving all extremities, 四肢活动尚好
[04:19] pressure’s 90 over 60, 血压90/60
[04:20] heart rate 100. 心率100
[04:21] 16 Gauge in both arms. 双臂16G
[04:23] We’re in this room. Watch the corner. 我们进这间 小心转角
[04:31] On my count. One, two, three. 听我口令 一二三
[04:35] Get blood. Hang a liter of LR in the rapid transfuser. 去拿血袋 挂一升乳酸盐林格液
[04:38] Chest X-ray, then pelvis. 做胸透 然后是骨盆
[04:39] We’re gonna roll him. One, two, three. 我们要把他转过来 一二三
[04:44] Pan scan once we get his pressure up. 血压一上来就进行扫描
[04:47] We got him from here. Okay? 剩下的我们来 好吗
[04:50] I’ll let you know. 结果会告知你们
[04:59] Hey. How is he? 他怎么样了
[05:01] Still out. They gave him pain meds. 还没清醒 他们给他吃了止疼药
[05:03] They’re doing an X-ray and CT. 正在做X光和CT
[05:07] So, there is good news. He’s moving his hands and feet, 好消息 他动了手和脚
[05:10] so we can rule out paralysis. 所以没瘫痪
[05:13] What’s the bad news? 坏消息是什么
[05:14] There might not be any. I’ll keep you guys posted. 可能没有 我会及时告知你们的
[05:25] Okay, I know we all want to stay, 好的 我知道我们都想留下
[05:27] but there’s work to do out there. 但我们还有工作要做
[05:30] Understood, Chief. 明白 队长
[05:37] Chief, he-he shouldn’t wake up alone. 队长 他不该醒来时孤身一人
[05:41] Okay. I’ll tell Casey that you are staying behind. 好 我会告诉凯西你留下来
[05:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:48] I’ll call you as soon as I hear anything. 一有消息我就打电话给你
[05:50] Yep. 好
[06:11] How dare you show your face here? 你怎么敢来这里
[06:13] – Look, it’s not what you think. – Casey. -不是你想的那样 -凯西
[06:14] No, no, no, no, no. We’re done with you, Andre. 不不 我们跟你没什么好说的了 安德雷
[06:16] You had your chance. 你有过机会了
[06:16] – I understand you’re angry. – Hey! Hey! -我明白你很生气 -喂
[06:19] We’re done. 没什么好说的了
[06:22] This is over. Come on. 一切结束了 走吧
[06:24] But you want to hear this. 但你们想听的
[06:26] Trust me. 相信我
[06:34] I’m redeploying next week. 我下周要派遣了
[06:37] What? 什么
[06:38] Back to Afghanistan. 回到阿富汗
[06:43] The day I was supposed to meet Louie, I got the call. 我该和路易见面的那天接到了电话
[06:48] It’s a long deployment, 派遣时间很长
[06:49] and it could get extended. 而且可能延期
[06:53] I’m here because I wanted to tell you in person… 我来这里是因为我想当面告诉你
[06:58] That, uh… 我
[07:00] I’m signing away my parental rights. 我签字放弃了父母权利
[07:07] You two are good for him, you know, it’s– 对他来说 跟着你们才好
[07:09] it’s obvious. 这很明显
[07:12] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[07:14] I–I am. 是的
[07:21] Take good care of my son. 好好照顾我儿子
[07:23] Please. 拜托
[07:50] Mm, what took you so long? 怎么花了这么长时间
[07:56] We’re at Med? 我们在医院吗
[07:57] No. No. We’re at Disneyland. 不 我们在迪斯尼乐园
[08:03] I need better drugs, then. 那我需要更好的药
[08:05] Docs say you got a concussion, 医生说你脑震荡了
[08:07] couple bumps and bruises, 有一些肿块和擦伤
[08:08] but all in all, you got off pretty easy. 但总体来说 你没什么大碍
[08:12] Doesn’t feel like it. 感觉不像
[08:14] Well, you could’ve used the ladder. 你本可以用梯子的
[08:16] You know, just saved us all a bunch of stress. 让我们不会有这么大的压力
[08:21] Next time. 下次吧
[08:23] I’m gonna go get Clarke. 我要去叫克拉克
[08:25] He’ll want to know you’re awake. 他会想知道你醒来了的
[08:28] – Stella? – Hm? -史黛拉 -怎么
[08:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:36] Okay, some good news. 有好消息
[08:38] I have just talked to Kidd. 我刚跟基德通过电话
[08:40] Severide is awake and stable. 西弗莱德醒来了 情况稳定
[08:43] All right. 好
[08:44] Concussion, some bruising on the spine, 脑震荡 脊椎有擦伤
[08:46] but no long-term damage. 但没有长期损伤
[08:47] He is alert and in good spirits. 他很机敏 精神也很好
[08:50] That doesn’t sound like Severide. 听起来不像西弗莱德
[08:51] He also said do not let Capp sleep in his bed. 他还说别让卡普睡他床上
[08:54] Ah, he sounds fine to me. 我觉得他没事了
[09:00] Hey, Chief, uh, 队长
[09:01] I was hoping to run something by you. 我想征求你的同意
[09:03] Yeah. Make it quick. 快点说
[09:04] Okay, so, the department– they’re sponsoring 消防局安排了一场竞赛
[09:05] a competition to shoot a new recruitment video. 拍摄新的招募视频
[09:08] You know, help educate the public about what we do, 帮助教育公众我们做的事
[09:10] ways they can help, maybe join up. 他们能帮什么忙 也许能加入
[09:12] Anyway, so I was hoping to 总之 我希望
[09:13] throw something together with the guys, 能和大伙儿一起拍点东西
[09:16] but if now is not the right time– 但如果现在时机不合适
[09:18] No, no. It’s a good idea. 不 这主意不错
[09:20] Keep people busy. 让大伙儿忙起来
[09:21] Great. Great. I–I took this filmmakers’ workshop 好 我高中时参加过制片人研讨会
[09:25] in high school, got some great ideas. 有一些很棒的主意
[09:26] – Uh-huh. – Hey, maybe you would be interested in a role? -好吧 -也许你会有兴趣演个角色
[09:31] – No way in hell. – Sure. -绝对不可能 -好吧
[09:33] Sure. No problem. 没问题
[09:35] Thanks for the support. 谢谢你的支持
[09:36] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[09:39] Who wants to be a star? 谁想成为明星
[09:47] Ugh. I– 我
[09:50] Ugh, God. 天啊
[09:53] Don’t ask. 别问
[09:55] Well, now I have to. 现在我得问了
[09:57] Promises I’ll learn chess in a week, 这保证说我一周内就能学会下棋
[09:58] but I still can’t tell a knight from a… 但我还是区分不了马
[10:01] whatever that is. 和这玩意儿
[10:02] You know, if you’re that bored, 如果你这么无聊
[10:03] there is a sink full of dishes 有一池子的碟子
[10:04] that aren’t gonna wash themselves. 可供你清洗
[10:06] No. I just have a friend who’s really into it, 不 我有个朋友很喜欢下棋
[10:08] and I’m trying to find some common ground. 我只是想找些共同点
[10:11] A friend? 一个朋友
[10:12] Antonio’s son, Diego. 安东尼奥的儿子迪亚戈
[10:14] The last time we hung out, he barely said two words to me. 我们上次出去玩时 他都没对我说几个字
[10:17] Had his head buried in some chess app the whole time. 他一直都在玩国际象棋游戏
[10:21] Figure if I learn about something he’s into, 我想着如果我学会他喜欢的东西
[10:24] maybe he’ll– 也许他会
[10:27] Oh, hey, Otis, 奥蒂斯
[10:28] you got time for a quick chess lesson? 有空教教她下棋吗
[10:30] Um, have a plan, 制定计划
[10:31] control the middle, protect your king. 控制中路 保护自己的王
[10:35] – Helpful. – I am no expert, -真有帮助 -我不是专家
[10:37] but I do know a few basic strategies. 但我知道一些基本策略
[10:39] – You do? – White goes first, -是吗 -白子先走
[10:41] and I recommend putting this pawn here. 我建议把兵走到这里
[10:46] You’re a lifesaver. 你真是救了我的命
[10:48] If you tell squad I know chess, I’ll deny it. 如果你告诉大伙儿我会下棋 我会否认的
[10:50] Noted. 知道了
[10:55] You look pretty good, 你看起来不错
[10:56] considering you jumped out a window. 跳了窗户后气色还能这么好
[10:58] How do you feel? 感觉怎样
[11:00] Like I…jumped out a window. 就跟跳窗户一样爽
[11:07] What is it? 怎么了
[11:09] – What is what? – You missed the course -什么怎么了 -你大概在医学院的时候
[11:10] in med school in lying to your patients. 没上好教你怎么骗病人的课吧
[11:12] What is it? 到底怎么了
[11:14] Well, the good news is you’re gonna make a full recovery. 好消息是你会痊愈的
[11:17] Bad news? 坏消息呢
[11:19] The bruising in your pelvis. 你骨盆里的淤伤
[11:21] It’s enough of a problem that you can’t be cleared 让你暂时不适合
[11:23] for bone marrow donation. 做骨髓捐赠了
[11:26] For how long? 那多久才能做
[11:27] Your body suffered a trauma. 你的身体遭到创伤
[11:32] Look, I talked to everyone, 听着 我所有人都问了
[11:33] and the hospital won’t allow the procedure. 但医院不会允许的
[11:34] – For how long? – Too long. -要多久才行 -非常久
[11:37] Once Anna finishes chemo, 安娜的化疗完成之后
[11:38] she needs the infusion within a few days. 几天之内她就需要换骨髓
[11:40] You won’t be ready in time. 你赶不及的
[11:43] Look, man, we’re not giving up. 听着 我们不是要放弃
[11:45] We’re gonna redouble our efforts to find a match. 我们会加倍努力为她找到合适的配型
[11:46] You were out there. Bound to be another. 既然找到了你 就一定还有别人
[11:50] In the meantime, you just focus on your recovery, okay? 与此同时 你只需要努力恢复 好吗
[11:53] I’ll check on you in a little bit. 我一会儿再来看你
[12:05] Here, buddy. 给 小家伙
[12:16] What is it? 怎么了
[12:17] What if Andre doesn’t come back from Afghanistan? 如果安德雷从阿富汗回不来了怎么办
[12:24] What if we’re the reason he never meets Louie? 如果是我们让他再也见不到路易了怎么办
[12:30] Can we be the ones to make that call for him? 我们能为他做这个决定吗
[12:51] Come on. 拜托
[12:52] – Boom. – What’s that? -快看 -那是什么
[12:53] Oh, nothing. It’s a… 没什么 是个…
[12:56] GoPro HERO5, the premier tool 移动摄像机 所有滑板运动
[12:58] for skateboarding auteurs everywhere. 电影导演的第一选择
[13:00] I don’t think Connie’s gonna reimburse us for that. 我不认为康妮会给我们报销的
[13:02] Oh, no. My cousin lent me this. 不 这是我表弟借我的
[13:03] It’s ours the rest of the week. 这周这个就是我们的了
[13:04] Yeah? You got a plan? 是吗 你有计划吗
[13:06] Yeah. Why fake the drama 是啊 为什么要去演戏
[13:08] when we see the real deal every day? 我们每天的生活都是戏啊
[13:10] Cinéma-vérité. I like it. 真实的电影 我喜欢
[13:12] No. I’m talking about realism. 不 我说的是现实主义
[13:14] I think that’s what that means. 我说的不就是那个意思吗
[13:15] Oh, okay, then yeah, that. 好的 那好吧 就是吧
[13:17] We take this along on our calls, right? 我们出勤的时候也带着它 对吧
[13:19] We catch some real fires, some explosions, 我们抓拍一些真正的火灾 爆炸现场
[13:21] some aerial rescues. 凌空援救
[13:22] The type of stuff that we do all the time. 这就是我们每天的日常工作
[13:24] You know what? You’re right. 你说的没错
[13:26] Who needs some phony razzle-dazzle? 谁要看那些假的要死的戏啊
[13:28] We walk into burning buildings for a living. 我们直接冲进火场直播
[13:30] Let’s show them what we got. 让他们看看我们的工作
[13:32] Yeah. 没错
[13:37] Neuro consult, bed 5. 5号病床呼叫神经咨询
[13:40] Neuro consult, bed 5. 5号病床呼叫神经咨询
[13:44] I can see you. 我看到你了
[13:46] You know, whoever’s out there, 不管在外面的是谁
[13:47] I’ve got a call button, and I’m not afraid to use it. 我这有呼叫器 我不怕使用的哦
[13:52] I thought you were all laid up. 我还以为你下不了床呢
[13:54] Well… 好吧
[13:58] I’m sore, but I’m fine. 身上有点痛 但我还好
[14:05] How you doing? 你怎么样
[14:06] Eh, you know, 你知道的
[14:07] just fighting cancer drop by drop. 就一点点的跟癌症作斗争
[14:12] Clarke told me everything, 克拉克都跟我说了
[14:14] so if you’re here to talk about your feelings, 所以如果你是来说你的感受的
[14:16] can you please take it someplace else? 那还是请你去别处说吧
[14:19] I’m not much of a “Talk about my feelings” kind of guy. 我不是那种喜欢说自己感受的人
[14:24] Well, I knew I liked you. 我就知道我没喜欢错人
[14:27] – But I just wanted– – Oh! Don’t, please! -但我只是… -别 拜托
[14:30] Come on. 拜托
[14:38] I’m sorry 对不起
[14:41] that it didn’t work out. 事情终究没能成功
[14:42] I really wanted to help. 我真的很想帮你
[14:45] I know. 我知道
[14:47] You know, they’re still looking for another match, 他们还在找其他配型
[14:49] so, I mean, you never know. 所以 谁知道会怎样呢
[14:55] How long did it take you to find me? 你花了多久才找到了我
[15:01] It’s like… 大概…
[15:04] 14 months. 14个月
[15:09] But, hey, maybe my story here’s over. 但 也许我的故事要结束了
[15:14] Whatever higher power’s pushing the buttons has a plan, 不管谁掌管生杀大权 肯定自有其计划
[15:18] and I’m really at peace with that. 但我真的觉得没关系了
[15:24] I should’ve taken the shift off. 这个班我应该请假的
[15:27] No, no, don’t do that. 不 不 不要这样
[15:29] Come here. 来
[15:33] What happened to that girl from the fire? 火灾里的那个姑娘怎么样了
[15:38] She made it, right? 她成功逃生了 对吗
[15:42] Yeah. 是的
[15:43] There you go. You’re off the hook. 那你还自责什么呢
[15:47] You’ve already saved a life this week. 这周你已经挽救了一条性命
[16:05] Hey! There he is. 他来了
[16:08] Maybe don’t go missing from your hospital room. 下次不要再从病房里消失了
[16:11] Let’s not do that. 不要这样
[16:12] Empty bed sends the wrong signals. 空床铺会让人误会的
[16:14] I’m fine. 我没事
[16:16] Hey, buddy. 兄弟
[16:19] Only you can jump out of a window 只有你能跳出窗户
[16:20] and live to tell about it. 并活下来讲这个故事
[16:22] Nine lives. 真是生命力顽强
[16:26] You all right? 你没事吧
[16:31] What is it? 怎么回事
[16:36] Clarke says they won’t go through with the donation. 克拉克说他们不让我捐赠骨髓
[16:39] They say there’s been too much trauma. 他们说我的伤太重
[16:43] But she’s– she started the chemo. 但她…她已经开始化疗了
[16:45] Yeah. 是的
[16:47] It’s not supposed to happen this way. 事情不应该变成这样
[16:51] Sorry, Kelly. 很遗憾 凯利
[16:53] Anna thinks it’s all part of some higher plan. 安娜认为这都是命中注定
[16:56] I don’t know, but there’s no way 我知道 但是因为你的伤
[16:58] they’re gonna give you the epidural with your injuries, 他们没法对你做硬膜麻醉
[17:01] so I think acceptance is 所以我觉得为了她好
[17:04] probably the best gift you can giver her. 你可能最好只能接受了
[17:07] What? 什么
[17:08] She needs to know she’s got your full support. 她需要知道你支持她
[17:10] No, no, no. The epidural. 不 硬膜麻醉
[17:13] Trauma to the spine prevents you from receiving the epidural. 由于你脊椎受伤 无法硬膜麻醉
[17:16] I’m pretty sure that’s why they called the procedure off. 他们肯定是因此才叫停的
[17:19] So, this is about how much it’s gonna hurt? 所以其实是因为那样会很疼吗
[17:21] Well, pain, liability, safety, 疼痛 可靠性 安全性
[17:24] a bunch of other terms I’m sure the lawyers have at the ready. 还有其它那些律师们已经考虑的因素
[17:27] I’m not gonna let someone else make that call. 我不会让别人来决定
[17:30] It’s not gonna happen. 不可能
[17:41] Well, good morning. 早上好
[17:43] It’s rare someone gets to my office earlier than me. 竟然有人比我还早到我办公室
[17:47] Sorry. 不好意思
[17:56] It’s about Anna Daley. 是安娜·达雷的事
[17:57] Trust me. I understand your frustration. 相信我 我知道你很难过
[18:00] These transfusion cases are always a rollercoaster, 这种骨髓移植就像过山车一样
[18:03] and they often don’t end well. 一般没有什么好结局
[18:05] I want to go through with the donation, 我想进行捐赠
[18:07] without the anesthesia if need be. 如果必要的话不需要麻醉
[18:11] Lieutenant, 副队长
[18:13] without that epidural, 不用硬膜麻醉的话
[18:15] the procedure would be intolerable. 手术过程会极其难以忍受
[18:17] I go into fires that are 1,100 degrees 我平时得穿着45磅的消防服
[18:19] wearing 45 pounds of turnout gear. 进入1100度的火场
[18:21] I can tolerate a lot. 我的忍耐力高
[18:22] Yes. I’m sure. 我相信是的
[18:24] But this isn’t a conversation. 但这不容讨价还价
[18:26] Your doctors won’t allow it, 你的医生不会允许
[18:28] and I can’t allow it. 我也不会
[18:30] If I don’t do this, she’ll die. 如果我不这么做 她会死的
[18:33] I won’t let that happen. 我不会让她死的
[18:34] Lieutenant, you don’t have a choice. 副队长 你别无选择
[18:47] Are we gonna have pizza? 我们要去吃披萨吗
[18:50] Yeah, we sure are, buddy. 没错 小家伙
[18:52] Double pepperoni. 双份意大利香肠
[18:54] Hey, Louie, some of our friends wanted 路易 我们有几个朋友
[18:56] to have lunch with us. 想和我们一起吃午餐
[18:56] You think you can share your pizza with them? 你能和他们分享你的披萨吗
[18:58] Okay. 好的
[19:00] Don’t be nervous, okay? 别紧张 好吗
[19:02] It’s good to make new friends. 交朋友总是好事
[19:08] Here you go. Hold my hand. 来 牵着我的手
[19:18] Gabby. 加比
[19:20] Matt. 马特
[19:21] These are my parents. 这是我父母
[19:24] Hey, there. 你们好
[19:30] Hey, Louie. 你好 路易
[19:34] I’m Andre. 我是安德雷
[19:35] How you doing, buddy? 你好吗 小家伙
[19:38] Want to sit down? You want to take a seat? 先坐下吗 先坐吧
[19:42] Uh, I’m gonna– I’m gonna go order. 我去…我去点菜
[19:44] Okay. 好的
[19:46] – Come on. – Sit him down over here. -来 -让他坐下
[19:47] All right. 好了
[19:50] – Okay, there we go. – Okay. -好了 -好
[19:53] Hey, what’s up, man? 你好吗 伙计
[19:57] Gabby, right? 加比 对吗
[20:00] I’m Mary. 我是玛丽
[20:01] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[20:03] What you’re doing is very brave. 你所做的事很勇敢
[20:06] Course. 过奖
[20:08] Can’t believe it. 简直不敢相信
[20:09] He looks just like Andre did when he was his age. 他看上去和安德雷小时候一模一样
[20:15] We only found out a few days ago. 我们也是几天前才发现的
[20:18] It’s a lot to take in. 要接受这件事肯定不容易
[20:20] Thank you for keeping him safe, 谢谢你们保护着他
[20:22] making him so happy. 让他这么开心
[20:41] Yeah, got it. Same as every other place. 知道了 和其它地方一样
[20:44] Thank you. You too. 谢谢 你也是
[20:47] So, you can stop with the calls. 你可以不用打那些电话了
[20:50] I will be the first call 其他医院主管
[20:51] other hospital administrators will make. 会第一个打给我确认
[20:54] Yeah, I figured that. 我猜到了
[20:55] And when you’re cursing in pain, 到时候你疼到骂人时
[20:59] you have Clarke here to thank for that. 你只能怪这位克拉克医生了
[21:04] We’ve convinced your doctors to let you do the donation. 我们已经说服你的医生同意你进行捐赠
[21:10] Now, a tree had to lose its life 你要签一大堆文件
[21:12] for all of the papers you have to sign, 足足有一大叠
[21:13] But if you’re up for it, so are we. 但如果你准备好了 我们也没问题
[21:16] Can’t take the fight out of a soldier. 不能让士兵停止战斗
[21:21] You sure? 你确定吗
[21:27] What is that? 那是什么
[21:28] This is butternut squash And brussels sprouts hash. 这是南瓜布鲁塞尔芽菜糊
[21:32] “The dude diet”? 《男性饮食》
[21:34] You trying to trick us into eating healthy? 你想骗我们健康饮食吗
[21:36] I’ll stick with the corned beef in my hash. 我还是坚持吃我的玉米牛肉吧
[21:37] Just quit your whining and try it. 别抱怨了 快尝尝
[21:43] Hey, not bad. 还不错
[21:46] Hey, Spielberg, how’s your masterpiece coming? 大导演 你的杰作如何了
[21:48] Well, that’s the thing about the calls recently is 这就是问题所在了 最近的报警电话
[21:51] that they haven’t been exactly riveting. 都不是特别有料
[21:52] Oh, come on, man. That gas leak was pretty exciting. 拜托 上次天然气泄漏不是挺有趣的吗
[21:55] Funny thing about gas leaks– you can’t see them. 可是天然气泄漏 看不到啊
[21:58] All right, so, what about that kitchen fire we had 好吧 那上次我们在迪威臣街
[22:00] down on Division? 扑灭的厨房火灾呢
[22:01] The old lady that left her hot plate on? 是忘记关煤气炉的那个老奶奶吗
[22:04] The guy who got tased this morning? 那今早被电击的男人呢
[22:06] You got that, right? 拍到了吧
[22:09] Down on the ground. I said, down on the ground. 趴下 我说了 趴下
[22:11] Now! Stop–no, stop right there! 快点 不许动 住手
[22:14] Taser, taser, taser. 电击枪 电击枪
[22:18] Yeah, we’re screwed. 我们完了
[22:20] Yep. 对
[22:22] Sharon Goodwin from Med. 芝加哥医院的莎伦·古德温
[22:24] Kelly Severide has been given the go-ahead for his bone marrow donation. 凯利·西弗莱德已经拿到骨髓捐献许可
[22:28] Wait. What about the anesthesia? 等等 那麻醉药呢
[22:31] ‘Cause Dawson said he wasn’t cleared for that. 因为道森说他不能接受麻醉
[22:35] There isn’t gonna be any anesthesia. 手术不麻醉了
[22:40] So, they’re going to drill into his hip 他们打算直接钻开他的脊椎
[22:43] and just take it out? 把骨髓抽出来吗
[22:45] That’s right. About a liter of it. 没错 大概抽一升左右
[22:51] That’s a tough bastard. 那家伙真够厉害的
[22:54] So, please send your prayers his way. 希望各位为他祈祷
[23:04] Hey, I bet Boden wouldn’t mind if you took a few hours off, 博登应该不介意你休息几小时
[23:07] go see Kelly. 去看看凯利
[23:08] Oh, yeah, and then it would be about 好吧 估计待不到两分钟
[23:10] two minutes before he kicked me out. 他就会把我赶出来
[23:12] Stella, don’t let his lone wolf act fool you. 史黛拉 别信他那副硬汉孤狼的样子
[23:15] He’d be happy to see you. 他见到你会很开心的
[23:25] What’s up? 你好
[23:26] Andre. 安德雷
[23:27] Can I speak to you for a minute? 能找你说件事吗
[23:32] Yeah. 行
[23:34] What is it? 怎么了
[23:35] It’s just– these last couple days, 就是 过去这几天
[23:39] and then meeting Louie, 见了路易
[23:40] It’s got me spinning, you know? 我一直觉得晕头转向
[23:43] I haven’t been able to stop thinking about him. 我脑袋里总是忍不住想他
[23:44] It’s like my whole life changed overnight. 感觉我的生活一夜之间改变了
[23:48] What are you trying to say? 你想说什么
[23:50] I know what I said before, 我知道我以前说过
[23:52] but a son needs his father, 但是他需要父亲
[23:55] and I need him. 我也需要他
[23:57] Look, I spoke to my superior officer 我已经跟上司请示过
[23:58] about a new post close to home, 把我安排到离家更近的地方
[24:00] down at Rock Island. 在洛克群岛
[24:02] And he’s supportive of it. 他也很支持我
[24:07] And I want to do everything in my power to make it happen. 我会尽一切努力实现这个愿望
[24:10] I want to fight for full custody of my son. 我要争取我儿子的全部监护权
[24:13] – Excuse me? – I’m sorry. -你说什么 -抱歉
[24:14] I’m not trying to hurt you folks. 我不是想伤害你们
[24:16] That’s not what this is about. I promise. 我绝没有这个意思 我保证
[24:18] – Let’s go. Let’s go. – I’m sorry. -我们走吧 走 -抱歉
[24:20] – I really am. – Truck 81. -真的对不起 -81号云梯车
[24:22] – Gabby. – Single-car accident. -加比 -单辆车祸
[24:23] Edgebrook Woods. North branch trail extension. 布鲁克林荫路 在北侧辅路上
[24:26] Get out of here! 你走吧
[24:32] Go! 走啊
[24:54] I’m Sylvie. We’re here to help you. 我是希尔薇 我们来帮你们
[24:55] – Are you guys okay? – We’re cold. -你们还好吗 -很冷
[24:58] Hey, we need blankets and heat pads. 我们需要毛毯和加热片
[24:59] Can you tell us what you’re doing out here? 能不能说说你们怎么会在这里
[25:01] Dad said to wait here for help. 爸爸说让我们等救援
[25:03] Your dad was here? Where’d he go? 你爸爸在吗 他去哪里了
[25:05] He went back for Lizzie. 他回去救利兹了
[25:07] Dawson, call another ambulance. 道森 再叫一辆救护车
[25:09] Truck, 云梯队
[25:10] – All right, guys…- With me. -你们听我说… -跟我来
[25:12] Main, this is Ambo 61 总部 61号救护车
[25:14] requesting a second ambulance at this location. 请求增派一辆救护车到场支援
[25:16] Fire department! Call out! 消防员来了 请大声呼救
[25:19] Hey! There’s the car! 车在那里
[25:20] Move! 快点
[25:25] Sir! 先生
[25:26] Sir, are you okay? 先生 你还好吗
[25:27] My daughter, you have to help her. 我女儿 你们快去救救她
[25:36] Hey! I’m a firefighter. 我是消防员
[25:38] Okay. 好
[25:43] I’m Matt. What’s your name? 我叫马特 你叫什么名字
[25:44] Lizzie. 利兹
[25:45] We’re gonna get you out of there, quick as I can. 我们会尽全力 尽快救你出来
[25:48] We need the hurst, sawzall, paratech struts, 我们需要赫斯特钳 电锯 抗压杆
[25:50] wedges, and a c-collar. 楔子 还有护颈圈
[25:52] Hey, hey, hey! Easy. 慢点
[25:54] Check out his leg. 你看看他的腿
[25:55] Yeah. Okay, now breathe. 好 深呼吸
[25:57] There you go. There you go. 就这样 没错
[26:04] Dawson, 道森
[26:05] we need you and another backboard here now. 你再带另一副担架 赶紧过来
[26:15] Father got a compound fracture and he’s lost a lot of blood. 那位父亲出现了开放性骨折 失了很多血
[26:18] – Possible hypothermia. – Okay. -可能体温过低 -好
[26:23] Okay, let me take a look. 好 我看看
[26:24] Yeah. 好的
[26:32] I could only get reception up on the road. 我只能去路上才有信号
[26:35] You walked back and forth on this leg? 你就拖着这条腿来回走吗
[26:37] I had to get them out. 我得救他们出来
[26:54] Okay, peel it back. 好 往外掰
[27:03] Do you feel okay? 你感觉还好吗
[27:05] Gonna get you out. 我把你救出来
[27:06] Got you. 出来了
[27:11] – Daddy! – Lizzie! -爸爸 -利兹
[27:13] They got her. Don’t worry. 他们会照顾她 别担心
[27:14] – Are you okay? – She’s gonna be fine. -你没事吧 -她不会有事的
[27:17] Hi, baby. 宝贝
[27:18] Chief, second ambulance is here. 队长 第二辆救护车到了
[27:21] Copy that. We’ll put the father in the 61. 收到 那个父亲坐61号救护车
[27:23] We’ll send the kids separately. 孩子坐另一辆走
[27:25] No, please! I have to go with him! 不行 求你 我得跟他一起走
[27:27] I have to be with my dad. He would never leave me. 我要陪着他 换了他 他绝不会离开我
[27:31] It’s okay, baby. It’s gonna be okay, honey. 没事的 宝贝 不会有事的
[27:34] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[27:38] Okay, yeah, you can come with us. Come on. 好吧 你可以跟我们一起走 来吧
[27:40] Okay. Three, two, one. 好 三二一
[27:46] Come on, kiddo. 走吧 小丫头
[27:50] BP 130 over 80. Heartrate 93. 血压130/80 心率93
[27:53] All right, they’re done with the local. 局部麻醉完成了
[27:54] Last chance to back out, bud. 最后一次机会反悔了 兄弟
[27:56] No. I’m good. 不 继续吧
[27:58] Okay, make the stab incision. 进行切口
[28:01] Oxygen’s good. 氧气足够
[28:08] Syringe. 注射器
[28:12] Needle’s in. 针头插进去了
[28:14] Now insert the jamshidi and twist to the right. 插入穿刺针 扭向右边
[28:21] All right, here’s the fun part, buddy. 好了 “精彩的”来了
[28:26] 132 over 80. 血压132/80
[28:47] Hang in there, bud. 坚持住 兄弟
[28:49] Prep the gauze. 准备纱布
[29:11] Okay, listen up. 听好了
[29:14] Severide is out of surgery. 西弗莱德手术完了
[29:17] By all accounts, it went well, 据说 手术很顺利
[29:18] but he’s in for a bad couple of days. 但他要卧床休息好几天
[29:21] – Thank you, chief. – Thanks, chief. -谢谢 队长 -谢谢 队长
[29:23] – Copy, chief. – Yup. -知道了 队长 -好
[29:30] Hey, I was gonna tell you 我本来要跟你说
[29:32] the chess thing worked perfectly. 下棋那招太有用了
[29:34] – Yeah? – I had an actual conversation with Diego, -是吗 -我跟迪亚戈好好谈了下
[29:36] eye contact and everything. 直视他那一套
[29:38] That’s great. Did you beat him? 很棒 你打败他了吗
[29:39] Oh, are you kidding me? I got creamed. 开什么玩笑 我输惨了
[29:42] Anyway, thank you. 总之 谢谢你
[29:46] – Herrmann, can you take over? – Yeah. -赫尔曼 你能接手吗 -好
[29:48] I got your message. That guy is out of his mind. 我收到你们的信息了 那家伙疯了
[29:50] Let’s talk somewhere in private. 我们找个地方单独谈谈吧
[29:52] Come on in. 进来吧
[29:54] Custody battles are never pretty. 监护权争夺战一向会闹得很难看
[29:56] I’m telling you now there will be a time 我说真的 你们以后
[29:57] when you look back and think this was one of the easy parts. 回想这一刻时会觉得这是最轻松的部分之一
[30:01] Great. “真好”
[30:02] Now, you told me Mr. Keyes didn’t show up 你跟我说 儿童与家庭服务部和你们
[30:05] to the initial meeting that you and DCFS arranged 第一次安排凯斯先生和路易见面的会议
[30:07] between him and Louie, correct? 他没去 对吧
[30:09] – Yes. – Correct. -对 -是这样
[30:10] Good, because we are going to use that incident 很好 因为我们要利用这一事件
[30:12] to paint him as an unreliable and unstable parent, 把他塑造成不靠谱且不稳定的家长
[30:15] someone who can’t be counted on to show up, day in, day out. 一个整天都无法及时现身的人
[30:18] Well, he–he just had learned of his deployment. 但他才刚知道自己的派遣
[30:21] We control the “Whys,” Gabby, “原因”由我们说了算 加比
[30:23] and we’ll frame the facts however we want. 事实任我们摆布
[30:26] I have a private investigator I want to use to dig into him. 我想找私家调查员查下他的老底
[30:28] His family, too. 还有他的家庭
[30:30] Get us anything from his past 挖到他过去的黑历史
[30:31] that can help bolster our version of this guy. 可以让我们塑造他不称职的形象
[30:33] The longer this drags on, the better for us. 这件事拖得越久 对我们越有利
[30:36] I think we’d prefer not put Louie through this for too long. 我们不想让路易在这事上折腾太久
[30:41] Guys, trust me. This is a good strategy. 两位 信我 这个策略很棒
[30:44] It all begins with the hearing tomorrow. 一切从明天的听证会开始
[30:46] That’s when we start making our case. 我们到时开始阐明我们的立场
[30:49] We are going to fight this, tooth and nail, okay? 我们要全力以赴 奋战到底
[31:12] Try not to move. 尽量别动
[31:14] The dilaudid’s probably wearing off, 双痒吗啡的药效可能渐渐褪了
[31:16] so just push the button when you need more pain meds. 如果你需要止痛剂就按下按钮
[31:22] Strongest stuff we can give you, man, I’m sorry. 这是最有效的止痛药了 抱歉 兄弟
[31:29] Here. 这里
[31:35] Just breathe. 慢慢呼吸
[31:48] We finished our interview with Mr. Keyes. 我们跟凯斯先生谈完了
[31:51] We’d like to see all of you together. 我们想跟你们一起谈谈
[32:10] Yeah, I’m sure you weren’t expecting all these people. 你们肯定没想到会有这么多人
[32:12] No, we weren’t. 是没想到
[32:15] Right. 好吧
[32:17] Well, I wanted you to see Louie’s family. 我想让你们见下路易的家人
[32:24] This is my older sister, Leah, and her crew. 这是我姐姐 莉 和她的家人
[32:26] They live over on Lakeview. 他们住在湖景镇
[32:28] And my sister Tracy and her family. 这是我妹妹 翠西和她的家人
[32:31] They live down the block from my parents. 他们住在我父母家的邻近街区
[32:34] My uncle Charles wanted to come too, 我叔叔查尔斯也想来
[32:35] but I thought that might be overkill. 但我觉得那样就有些过了
[32:37] Andre. 安德雷
[32:42] Look, I– I’ve seen you with him. 听着 我见到你带他的样子了
[32:44] How much you love him. 我知道你有多爱他
[32:46] But I swear to you… 但我向你发誓
[32:53] I will love this boy… more than life itself. 我会把这孩子捧在手心里去爱他
[33:04] Everyone here will. 在座的各位都会
[33:24] Uh, just one second. 等我们一下
[33:29] What are we doing, Matt? 我们在干什么 马特
[33:31] I’m not sure anymore. 我也不知道了
[33:35] I love him so much. 我真的好爱他
[33:38] I know. Me too. 我知道 我也是
[33:40] But this isn’t about us. 但我们不能自私
[33:44] I can’t do it. I can’t. 我做不到 我做不到
[33:45] I can’t fight for a year. For what? 我不能去打一年官司 到头来为了什么
[33:50] And what kind of people would we be to 让路易失去得到这一切的机会的话
[33:52] deny Louie all of this? 我们成什么人了
[34:19] Tell you, the healthy Danken kids 我跟你说 在后卫线上
[34:21] makes all the difference on that back line. 邓肯兄弟的作用才是最大的
[34:24] All this and a Hawks fan, too? 你喜欢这个 也是鹰队的粉丝吗
[34:27] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[34:31] Been better. 好多了
[34:32] No offense– it’s kind of nice 别介意 不过我不是屋里
[34:34] not being the sickest person in the room. 病最重的那个人 感觉还不错
[34:40] For once, I’m not here for you. 这次我不是来找你的
[34:43] It is time to prep you for the transplant. 是时候给你准备接受移植了
[34:45] Oh, my God. 天啊
[34:47] Wow. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting 你不知道我等了多久
[34:49] to hear you say that. 才听到这句话
[34:55] Kelly… 凯利
[35:01] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你了
[35:10] I’ll take really good care of your bone marrow. 我一定会好好对待你的骨髓的
[35:13] I promise. 我保证
[35:15] See you on the other side. 另一边见
[35:30] Throbbing, dizzy, can’t eat? 抽痛 晕眩 吃不下东西
[35:33] You don’t have to pretend for me, man. 你不用装给我看 兄弟
[35:37] Might hurt a little. 是有点疼
[35:43] What you did for Anna– 你为安娜做的
[35:47] It’s the bravest thing I ever saw. 是我见过的最勇敢的事
[36:08] Can I take my monkey with me? 我能带上我的猴子吗
[36:11] Of course you can. Here. 当然可以 拿着
[36:13] You can take everything with you. 你可以把你的玩具都带走
[36:17] Your new room– it’s so big and sunny. 你的新房间 特别宽敞明亮
[36:21] And all your toys can fit in there. 你所有的玩具都可以放进去
[36:24] You remember when you first came to live with us? 你还记得刚来跟我们一起住的时候吗
[36:26] How brave and strong you were? 你当时那么坚强那么勇敢
[36:28] And everything turned out okay, didn’t it? 后来一切都好起来了 对不对
[36:31] Well, I think… 我觉得
[36:35] that if you’re really brave and strong today, 今天你真的坚强勇敢的话
[36:39] that this new home– 那个新家…
[36:41] Everything’s gonna turn out even better. 最后一切会更好的
[36:45] Okay? 知道吗
[36:48] And we’re not going anywhere. 我们哪里都不去
[36:53] I will always be here for you… 我会一直爱你
[36:56] any time you want 任何时候都是
[36:58] for the rest of your life. 我会爱你一辈子
[37:03] I love you. 我爱你
[37:07] I will always love you. 我会永远爱你
[37:09] You hear me? 知道吗
[37:21] Okay. 好了
[37:24] All right, you got to keep packing, okay? 好 你继续收拾吧
[37:26] Put your boots in the suitcase. 把你的靴子放进箱子里
[37:54] I know it hurts. 我知道你很痛苦
[37:57] But they love him. 但他们爱他
[38:00] He’s gonna be so happy. 他肯定会幸福开心
[38:05] We were there when he needed us. 他需要我们的时候我们在他身边
[38:09] No one can ever take that away. 那是谁都夺不走的
[38:19] It’s today, yeah? 就是今天 对吗
[38:22] Louie’s dad is picking him up at their place. 路易的爸爸要去他们家接他
[38:24] I cannot imagine what they’re going through. 难以想象他们经历的痛苦
[38:29] So, you missed all of it? 你都没拍下来吗
[38:31] Ripping the roof off that car? 把车顶扯开的时候
[38:33] The hero dad? Everything? 那个英雄爸爸 什么都没拍下来吗
[38:39] Yep. 是的
[38:41] And tonight’s the deadline? 今晚就截止了吗
[38:45] It was a good idea, Otis. 主意是好主意 奥蒂斯
[38:49] Okay, I’m gonna say something now. 好 我要说几句话
[38:54] Our family are not all here. 现在我们的家人并不是全在场
[38:55] I get that. 我知道
[38:57] And several of them are hurt. 其中几个人很受伤
[39:01] They may be suffering, but they are not weak. 他们可能痛苦 但他们并不软弱
[39:03] They are among the strongest men and women that I know. 我认识的人中他们是最坚强的
[39:08] That is what it is to be one of us, 要成为我们的一员就是这样
[39:11] to be a firefighter, 要成为一名消防队员就是这样
[39:14] to be able to change the fate of the people that we meet. 要能改变我们所见之人的命运
[39:18] That means when we turn up at a call, 这意味着我们出警的时候
[39:20] we don’t see strangers. 见到的不是陌生人
[39:23] We see mothers and fathers, 而是父亲和母亲
[39:24] sons and daughters. 儿子和女儿
[39:27] It means that when we see others 这意味着我看到别人
[39:30] running out of that fire, 冲出火场的时候
[39:33] we run in. 我们要冲进去
[39:36] The job we’ve taken on is to make a difference. 我们选择的工作是有意义的
[39:41] What some in this house have done this week– 我们消防队这周有人做的事
[39:45] sacrificing their own health, 牺牲自己的健康
[39:47] their own happiness 自己的幸福
[39:51] for that of another, 成全另一个人
[39:56] that is the true meaning of what we do. 这是我们工作的真正含义
[40:18] Thanks. I got it. 谢谢 我来
[40:19] Okay. Hey, buddy. 好 伙计
[40:21] We’ll see you soon, huh? 我们马上再见面 好吗
[40:47] You be a good boy, okay? 你要乖乖听话 知道吗
[40:54] Hey, buddy. What’s up? 伙计 你好啊
[40:57] Ready to go? 准备好了吗
[41:00] Here, I’ll take the monkey, okay? 来 我给你拿着猴子
[41:02] All right. 好
[41:03] Come on, son. 走吧 儿子
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme