时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We have a leukemia patient who’s having trouble | 医院里有个白血病患者 |
[00:03] | finding a genetic match. | 一直找不到匹配的骨髓 |
[00:04] | The clock is ticking on her. | 她的时间不多了 |
[00:06] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[00:07] | I don’t want us to be “Mom” and “Matt” to Louie. | 我不想让路易叫我们妈妈和马特 |
[00:10] | I want us to be “Mom” and “Dad.” | 我们要做妈妈和爸爸 |
[00:13] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[00:20] | – Hey, who the hell are you? – I’m Louie’s father… | -你是谁 -我是路易的父亲 |
[00:24] | and I want him back. | 我想把他要回去 |
[00:28] | The paperwork on Louie said there was no known father. | 路易的文件上说不知道父亲是谁 |
[00:30] | So where did this Andre Keyes come from? | 这个安德雷·凯斯是哪冒出来的 |
[00:31] | I don’t know any more than you do. | 我也和你们一样不懂 |
[00:34] | He must’ve gone through outside channels to track you down. | 他肯定是通过外面的渠道找到你们的 |
[00:36] | Isn’t all that information confidential? | 所有信息不是都保密吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. I have no idea how he got your names. | 保密 我不知道他怎么拿到你们的名字的 |
[00:41] | Well, that’s a pretty serious breach. | 这是很严重的信息泄露 |
[00:43] | I doubt it had anything to do with DCFS. | 我认为这和儿童与家庭服务部没有关系 |
[00:45] | DCFS’s job is to protect these kids. | 你们的工作就是保护这些孩子 |
[00:48] | After everything Louie’s been put through we’re just– | 在路易经历过这些事之后我们… |
[00:50] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[00:54] | Tina… | 蒂娜 |
[00:56] | we need your help, okay? | 我们需要你的帮助 好吗 |
[00:58] | The whole thing seems pretty shady. | 整件事都很诡异 |
[01:01] | What kind of person waits three years to contact his child? | 什么人会等上三年才来联系这个孩子 |
[01:04] | We’ll reach out to him right away. | 我们会马上联系他 |
[01:06] | Try to get to the bottom of this. | 努力查清楚这件事 |
[01:09] | In the meantime, let’s keep our heads. | 与此同时 我们要保持冷静 |
[01:12] | For Louie’s sake. | 为了路易 |
[01:19] | You’re a match. | 你的骨髓匹配 |
[01:21] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[01:23] | That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[01:24] | You don’t even know the half of it. | 你不知道 |
[01:25] | We’ve been looking for a suitable donor for Anna | 我们已经为安娜 |
[01:27] | for a very long time. | 找骨髓找了很久了 |
[01:28] | I mean, not even her brother and sister are a match. | 连她自己的兄弟姐妹都不匹配 |
[01:30] | That’s great. She’s gotta be relieved. | 太棒了 她一定会松一口气 |
[01:32] | We haven’t told her yet. | 我们还没有告诉她 |
[01:34] | We won’t tell her until you sign the Intent to Donate. | 你签捐献同意书之后我们才会告诉她 |
[01:36] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Of course I’ll do it. | 当然了 我会签的 |
[01:38] | Slow down. There’s a lot to consider. | 等等 还有很多需要考虑的 |
[01:39] | Harvesting bone marrow is a painful process | 取骨髓的过程很痛苦 |
[01:41] | and there are some small, but very real risks– | 而且也有一些小风险 |
[01:43] | Clarke, where do I sign? | 克拉克 我要去哪签 |
[01:46] | Buddy, you’re gonna be in pain for a while. | 老兄 你会痛上一阵子的 |
[01:47] | – You might miss a few shifts. – That’s good with me. | -可能会不能上班几天 -很好啊 |
[01:49] | I got a ton of furlough coming my way. | 我马上就要休假了 |
[01:50] | All right, but when you say you’re doing this, | 好的 你一同意 |
[01:52] | we start Anna on a brutal course of radiation and chemo. | 我们就会帮安娜进行一系列残忍的放射治疗和化疗 |
[01:55] | We have to kill off her dead cells | 帮她清除坏死细胞 |
[01:57] | to clear the way for your healthy ones. | 为你的健康细胞清道 |
[01:59] | Basically, we’re gonna destroy her immune system. | 也就是说我们会摧毁她的免疫系统 |
[02:03] | So if you back out… she’ll die. | 如果你临时退出 她会死 |
[02:07] | Clarke… where do I sign? | 克拉克 我去哪签 |
[02:15] | Maybe he just wants to shake us down. | 也许他只是想敲诈我们 |
[02:17] | Well, then he’s messing with the wrong girl. | 那他就惹错人了 |
[02:19] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[02:20] | Look, it’s gonna be okay, Gabby. | 不会有事的 加比 |
[02:23] | I mean, DCFS will read this guy the riot act. | 儿童与家庭服务部会警告这个家伙的 |
[02:27] | Oh, what the hell? Who took the top hat? | 怎么回事 谁把礼帽拿走了 |
[02:29] | Why would someone take it? Come on. | 谁要啊 拜托 |
[02:31] | Because it’s the best piece. | 因为那是最棒的一片 |
[02:33] | And it’s the shiniest. | 最亮的 |
[02:34] | There’s nothing shiny in that box. | 那盒子里没什么好东西 |
[02:36] | It’s been here since ’78. | 几百年前就在这里了 |
[02:37] | Yeah, just like every other game in this place. | 对 就像这里的其它游戏 |
[02:39] | We’ve played ’em all a billion times. | 我们都玩腻了 |
[02:44] | Squad 3, Truck 81. | 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 |
[02:46] | Person trapped, 2617 West 17th Street. | 有人被困 西17街2617号 |
[02:48] | Hang in there. | 撑住 |
[03:02] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[03:03] | This dumbass, his arm is stuck | 这个傻子胳膊卡住了 |
[03:05] | and the whole thing’s coming down. | 整个东西都要落下来了 |
[03:06] | – One of your workers? – No. | -是你的工人吗 -不是 |
[03:07] | Some bros tried to rob the place. | 是想抢劫这里的人 |
[03:13] | These guys tried to hold the place up? | 这些家伙想劫持这里吗 |
[03:15] | Nah, they snuck in and tried to make off | 不 他们偷溜进来 |
[03:16] | with a few kegs of IPA. | 想偷走几桶酒 |
[03:18] | Over here! Hurry up! Hurry up! | 这边 快点 |
[03:19] | – All right, get back! – Watch your backs! | -好了 后退 -注意后面 |
[03:21] | Coming through. | 让我们过去 |
[03:39] | – I can’t feel my arm! – Everybody, back up! | -我的胳膊没知觉了 -大家都后退 |
[03:41] | Give us some room! | 给我们一点空间 |
[03:43] | Otis, Kidd, attach the webbing to the ladder. | 奥蒂斯 基德 把带子和梯子接起来 |
[03:48] | – Hey, hang in there, Pants! – Hey! | -撑住啊 裤子 -你 |
[03:49] | You need to stay back until we get the pallets stabilized. | 我们把这些货托稳之前 你们要离远点 |
[03:52] | What’s your name, buddy? | 你叫什么 老兄 |
[03:53] | – That’s Pants. – Pants? | -他叫裤子 -裤子 |
[03:56] | That’s what everybody calls him–Pants. | 大家都叫他裤子 |
[03:57] | Pants, take a deep breath, relax. | 裤子 深呼吸放松 |
[04:00] | We’re gonna get you out of there in just a minute. | 我们很快就救你出来 |
[04:01] | Mouch, use that column as the anchor. | 穆奇 把那栏当锚点 |
[04:03] | Hey, so what exactly happened here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:05] | Well, we couldn’t reach the kegs on top, | 我们拿不到上面的 |
[04:07] | so Pants tried to grab some from the bottom. | 所以裤子就想拿底下的 |
[04:09] | It was kinda like… “Beer Jenga.” | 然后就像啤酒叠叠乐那样 |
[04:10] | Wow, most people would’ve just given up. | 大部分人都会放弃 |
[04:12] | All right, guys, come on. | 好了 伙计们 |
[04:14] | Let’s get this latched up. | 把这些都拴起来 |
[04:21] | Raise the ladder! | 把梯子立起来 |
[04:30] | We need more manpower! | 需要更多人手 |
[04:36] | Pull! | 拉 |
[04:41] | Pull your arm out, Pants! Pull it out! | 把手臂拉出来 裤子 用力 |
[04:50] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[04:52] | Keep pulling! | 继续拉 |
[05:00] | That’s it! Hold it! | 好 拉着别动 |
[05:02] | Oh, God! Ouch! | 天啊 好疼 |
[05:06] | We got him. | 我们来 |
[05:07] | You did good, Pants. | 你做得很好 裤子 |
[05:14] | You know, taking a beer shower | 洗个啤酒澡 |
[05:17] | sounds great until you actually do it. | 听起来不错 实际上做起来就不是了 |
[05:19] | I’d be happy to crack open a hydrant | 我很乐意打开消防栓 |
[05:21] | and hose you down. Very happy. | 拿水管对你冲水 |
[05:23] | Somehow even my underwear is soaked. | 不知怎么我的内裤都湿了 |
[05:25] | Somehow? What? | 不知怎么 什么 |
[05:27] | You’re not sure if it’s beer? | 你都不确定那是啤酒吗 |
[05:33] | Hey! Hey, check it out! | 快看看 |
[05:37] | Score! | 棒 |
[05:47] | – Sorry to keep you waiting. – No worries. | -抱歉让你们久等了 -没事 |
[05:49] | Just sit down and give me a vein. | 坐下 挽起袖子 |
[05:53] | So what is this again? | 这是干什么 |
[05:54] | Autologous blood donation. | 自身储血 |
[05:56] | You’re giving us your own blood, | 我们要抽出你的部分血液 |
[05:58] | which we’ll keep on hand in case something happens– | 将其保留 以免发生事情 |
[06:00] | You mean, in case something goes wrong. | 你是说以免发生意外 |
[06:04] | Hmm. Your words, not mine. | 这是你说的 不是我 |
[06:08] | You get hurt out there? | 你在外面受伤了吗 |
[06:11] | Had to save some ding-a-ling from a falling keg. | 我得从掉落的桶下救出一个疯子 |
[06:16] | Hey, I got some painkillers at home. | 我家里有些止痛药 |
[06:18] | If I take a few of those, is that gonna– | 如果我吃一点 会不会 |
[06:20] | Won’t interfere with your procedure. | 不会影响你的手术 |
[06:21] | Okay. Great. | 很好 |
[06:24] | This is a really good thing that you’re doing, Kelly. | 你做的是一件好事 凯利 |
[06:29] | Anna’s a great girl. | 安娜是个好女孩 |
[06:31] | Pediatric nurse from Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德的儿科护士 |
[06:33] | She organizes state-wide charity events. | 她组织了全国性的慈善活动 |
[06:36] | Wow. I’m just glad I can help her. | 很高兴我能帮到她 |
[06:39] | Anna wants to meet you. | 安娜想见你 |
[06:43] | Don’t feel obligated. | 别觉得有责任 |
[06:46] | I know donor-recipient interactions. | 我了解供受者的交流 |
[06:47] | That’s–there’s a lot of baggage there. | 有许多包袱 |
[06:50] | I mean, you get to know her, and maybe the transplant | 你了解她 结果移植 |
[06:52] | – doesn’t work– – Hey, I’m a firefighter. | -并不成功 -我是消防员 |
[06:54] | I help people every day. | 我每天都帮助人 |
[06:57] | Some make it, some don’t. | 有些人能撑下来 有些人不能 |
[06:59] | I’m just saying, a little anonymity can be nice right now. | 我只是说 现在匿名挺好的 |
[07:02] | Besides, she needs bone marrow… | 而且她需要的是骨髓 |
[07:06] | not a new friend. | 不是新朋友 |
[07:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:17] | One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. | 一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝藏 |
[07:19] | Oh, no, you are not bringing some dumpster-picked thing | 不行 你不能把垃圾堆里捡来的东西 |
[07:22] | – into my firehouse. – It wasn’t in the dumpster. | -带进我的消防队 -没在垃圾堆里 |
[07:25] | – It was, uh, like– – Dumpster-adjacent. | -是在 -垃圾堆旁边 |
[07:27] | There you go. | 没错 |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[07:38] | Oh, this is gonna be so awesome. | 这会很棒的 |
[07:40] | Who would throw something like this away? | 谁会扔掉这种东西啊 |
[07:43] | Well, the net’s a little ratty. | 网有些破烂 |
[07:45] | What, are you kiddin’? It’s in great shape. | 你开玩笑吗 它情况很好 |
[07:46] | Am I the only one who remembers | 只有我记得2009年的 |
[07:47] | the Foosball Fiasco of 2009? | 桌上足球惨败吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I said the same thing, Chief, | 我也说了这句话 队长 |
[07:51] | but then I figured it’d be a nice distraction. | 但我想着这是个不错的消遣 |
[07:55] | Good way to blow off a little steam… | 可以让我们所有人 |
[07:58] | for all of us. | 减轻一些压力 |
[08:01] | So is that a yes? | 同意了吗 |
[08:05] | – Provisionally. – Yes! | -暂时 -好棒 |
[08:06] | – Thank you, Chief! – Yes! | -谢谢 队长 -好棒 |
[08:08] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[08:09] | Thanks, Casey. Thank you. | 谢谢 凯西 |
[08:14] | Guys, what happened in 2009? | 各位 2009年发生了什么 |
[08:16] | Oh! Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[08:19] | Wait! Guys! | 等等 各位 |
[08:22] | – I got it. – What was the fiasco? | -我来 -什么惨败 |
[08:26] | Big news. | 大新闻 |
[08:29] | My Great Aunt Edwina… | 我的叔祖母埃德温娜 |
[08:31] | sent us 25 bucks as a wedding gift. | 给我们寄了25美元 当结婚礼物 |
[08:36] | That is really sweet. | 真有爱 |
[08:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:42] | We’re actually married. | 我们真的结婚了 |
[08:45] | So said the judge. | 法官是这么说的 |
[08:50] | – That makes me so happy. – Me, too. | -这让我好开心 -我也是 |
[08:54] | Makes me think we can get through anything. | 这让我觉得我们能挺过一切 |
[08:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:58] | Because we can. | 因为我们可以 |
[09:13] | Nice. Nice. | 好球 |
[09:15] | Good. | 不错 |
[09:22] | Hey, did they take your bone marrow already? | 他们已经抽取了你的骨髓吗 |
[09:24] | – That was easy. – No, I wish. | -真容易 -不 我倒是希望如此 |
[09:28] | It’s pretty cool what you’re doing. | 你做的事很酷 |
[09:30] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:32] | – Are you nervous? – No. | -你紧张吗 -不 |
[09:34] | Supposed to be pretty painful. | 那会很疼的 |
[09:36] | Anesthesia. | 有麻醉 |
[09:37] | Yeah, but 65% of donors report back pain afterwards. | 是啊 但65%的捐赠者事后都说有背部疼痛 |
[09:41] | So something goes wrong, bone or nerve damage, | 如果出了意外 损伤了骨骼或者神经 |
[09:44] | you could be off the job for a while. | 你可能要休息一阵子 |
[09:45] | – And you know this how? – I Googled it. | -你怎么知道的 -我搜到的 |
[09:49] | Aw, Stella… | 史黛拉 |
[09:51] | – What? – You care. | -怎么了 -你关心我 |
[09:52] | – Yeah, so? So what? – You care! | -所以呢 -你关心我 |
[09:54] | What if I do care? | 我关心你又怎么啦 |
[09:56] | Is that against the law? | 犯法吗 |
[10:05] | Hey, Tina. | 蒂娜 你好 |
[10:09] | There somewhere we can talk? | 有地方可以聊两句吗 |
[10:11] | Uh, sure. Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:20] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[10:23] | Andre Keyes gave DCFS permission to administer | 安德雷·凯斯同意让儿童与家庭服务部 |
[10:26] | a paternity test, so we did. | 做亲子鉴定 于是我们做了 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry, Gabby… but there’s no question. | 抱歉 加比 但毫无疑问 |
[10:35] | He’s Louie’s father. | 他是路易的父亲 |
[10:44] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快赶过来 |
[10:46] | Judge Paget says you’re one of the best | 佩吉特法官说你是城里 |
[10:48] | adoption attorneys in the city. | 打领养官司最好的律师之一 |
[10:49] | That’s nice to hear, But I hope he warned you, | 很高兴听到你这么说 但我希望他警告过你 |
[10:52] | – I’m a straight shooter. – We can handle that. | -我是一个直来直往的人 -没问题 |
[10:54] | We just need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们只是需要知道面对的情况是什么 |
[10:56] | In cases like these, the birth parent | 像这种案子 生父总是能 |
[10:57] | almost always wins guardianship. | 赢得监护权 |
[11:00] | Well, what if– what if he’s not a fit parent? | 如果他是个不合格的父亲呢 |
[11:03] | I mean, he’s basically been stalking us. | 他基本一直在跟踪我们 |
[11:05] | I understand, but the courts are generally reluctant | 我明白 但法院一般不会 |
[11:08] | to award custody to someone other than the natural parents, | 把监护权给亲生父母之外的人 |
[11:12] | except in cases where those parents | 除非有些亲生父母对孩子有 |
[11:13] | clearly abused, neglected, or abandoned them. | 明显的虐待 忽视和遗弃 |
[11:16] | Andre Keyes abandoned Louie for the last three years. | 过去三年里安德雷·凯斯都没管过路易 |
[11:18] | Louie was bounced from one abusive home to another | 路易长这么大 一直都是从一家到另一家 |
[11:21] | his entire life. | 被虐待过来的 |
[11:22] | We’re not just gonna hand him over. | 我们不会把他交出去的 |
[11:24] | I understand how upsetting this is… | 我理解这对你俩来说 |
[11:26] | for both of you, but I think it’s important | 有多苦恼 但我想你需要知道 |
[11:28] | for you to know you are not legally a guardian | 因为只有道森女士的名字出现在 |
[11:31] | of Louie’s, since only Ms. Dawson’s name | 领养申请表上 所以你不是 |
[11:33] | appears on the foster application. | 路易合法的监护人 |
[11:34] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. So, we’re–we’re married now | 等等 等等 我们现在已经结婚了 |
[11:37] | and we filed for papers to officially adopt him, together– | 我们一起填写了文件正式申请收养他 |
[11:41] | But those papers haven’t even been considered yet. | 但这份文件还没有被受理 |
[11:43] | Fact is, you’re still facing long odds. | 事实上 你们仍然极可能输掉官司 |
[11:46] | Knowing all that, you need to think hard | 记住 你们需要深思熟虑 |
[11:48] | about whether or not you’re going to pursue | 你们是否要去申请做 |
[11:50] | permanent guardianship of Louie. | 路易永久的监护人 |
[11:57] | We’re in this together. | 我们考虑过了 |
[12:00] | No matter what the paperwork says. | 无论文件上怎么说 |
[12:05] | We’re not letting Louie go. | 我们都不会放手的 |
[12:07] | We’re ready to take this on. | 我们准备好了 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:20] | Hey, Herrmann, what’s up? | 赫尔曼 你怎么了 |
[12:23] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | Ah, it’s just, uh– you–nothing. | 是… 你… 没事 |
[12:29] | I had Lee Henry swing by the firehouse, | 李·亨利过来了 |
[12:30] | and bring me something from home. | 给我从家里带了点东西 |
[12:35] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | A ping-pong paddle. | 乒乓球拍 |
[12:43] | Please. This is a carbon fiber Killerspin Diamond TC. | 拜托 这可是凯乐斯宾的碳纤球拍啊 |
[12:47] | The Cadillac of table tennis paddles. | 乒乓球拍中的凯迪拉克 |
[12:49] | No. No. | 不 |
[12:51] | I won it off a student from Northwestern | 我从一个自以为自己是刘南奎的 |
[12:54] | who thought he was Yoo Nam-kyu. | 西北小子手上赢来的 |
[12:56] | So do we have a ringer on our hands? | 所以我们这是要赢定了吗 |
[12:58] | Eh, greater Chicago YMCA table tennis champion… | 1983年芝加哥基督教青年会乒乓球赛的 |
[13:03] | of 1983. | 冠军用球拍 |
[13:07] | So… I trust you can keep a secret, Kid? | 我相信你 替我保密好吗 |
[13:12] | Atta girl. | 好孩子 |
[13:17] | Excuse me while I go make some money. | 抱歉我要去赚钱了 |
[13:25] | Anna, I got someone I want you to meet. | 安娜 介绍个朋友给你认识 |
[13:26] | Yeah, of course. Come on in. | 好啊 请进 |
[13:32] | This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide, with CFD. | 这是芝加哥消防局副队凯利·西弗莱德 |
[13:36] | Kelly’s your donor. | 凯利是你的捐献者 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:40] | Wow. I’m so glad to meet you. | 非常高兴见到你 |
[13:45] | All right, I’ll be outside when you’re done. | 你们先聊着 我就在外面 |
[13:47] | I got some paperwork to finish up with you. | 还有些文件等你来完成 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:50] | A lot of people said I shouldn’t ask to meet you, | 很多人说我不应该要求见你 |
[13:53] | but, you know, considering we’re gonna have | 但是 考虑到我们将会有 |
[13:55] | bone marrow in common, I don’t know, | 共同的骨髓 我不知道 |
[13:57] | – it seemed only right. – Yeah. | -我觉得应该见你 -没错 |
[13:58] | Plus, I don’t like it when people tell me what not to do. | 另外我不喜欢别人告诉我什么不能做 |
[14:01] | Another thing we have in common. | 这一点我们也是相同的 |
[14:03] | Well, they did say we were a perfect match, so… | 他们确实有说过我们的骨髓能完美匹配上 |
[14:09] | I asked my friends for some trashy magazines, | 我问我朋友要没用的杂志 |
[14:13] | but instead they brought in those, | 但他们却带来了那些照片 |
[14:15] | and then they wallpapered the place with them | 然后他们把照片都贴在了墙上 |
[14:17] | which kinda makes it look like I like staring | 弄得我好像喜欢成天盯着 |
[14:19] | at pictures of myself, which is kinda bizarre. | 自己的照片一样 这感觉挺奇怪的 |
[14:21] | No, no, no, they’re great. | 不不不 挺棒的 |
[14:25] | Hey, is that Starved Rock State Park? | 这是饥饿岩石州立公园吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:29] | What, are you an outdoors kind of guy? | 怎么 你也喜欢户外运动吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[14:35] | don’t get so much camping and fishing in anymore. | 不过现在很少去露营去钓鱼了 |
[14:39] | Pretty busy with work. | 工作太忙 |
[14:41] | Forget work. | 忘了工作 |
[14:43] | Soon as I’m all marrowed up, I am gonna take you | 等我完成骨髓移植后 我就带上你 |
[14:46] | to the best waterfall in Starved Rock. | 去看饥饿岩石州立公园里最棒的瀑布 |
[14:48] | It’s, like, way off the beaten path. | 那里很少有人知道的 |
[14:53] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[15:04] | Pretty great, right? | 挺好的吧 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:09] | You forgot to give me an emergency contact. | 你忘了写紧急联系人的联系方式了 |
[15:12] | I thought that was more like a formality. | 我以为就是走个形式 |
[15:14] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[15:16] | Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[15:18] | I don’t know who to put down. | 我不知道能写谁 |
[15:19] | It’s not the SAT, man. | 这又不是高考 伙计 |
[15:22] | Just give me a name. It doesn’t have to be family. | 填个名字就好 不一定要是家人 |
[15:24] | Just a responsible party. | 能负责的就行 |
[15:25] | It can be Chief Boden, Casey, whoever you want. | 博登队长 凯西 谁都行 |
[15:33] | 捐赠人紧急联系方式 关系 联系姓名 | |
[15:44] | Hey, why’d you have to go and get a lawyer? | 你为什么非得找律师 |
[15:47] | I took the test. | 我已经做了检测 |
[15:48] | The boy is mine and you know it. | 那孩子是我儿子 你清楚 |
[15:49] | Okay, first of all, you need to take a step back. | 首先 请你退后 |
[15:51] | Look, I just want to know why some lawyer | 我只想知道为什么有律师 |
[15:53] | is calling my relatives, getting in my business. | 联系我的亲戚 找我麻烦 |
[15:55] | You showed up at my house, my work. | 你出现在我家 我的工作单位 |
[15:58] | What, are you trying to intimidate me? | 怎么 你想恐吓我吗 |
[15:59] | – That your game? – “Game”? | -想玩这套吗 -“玩” |
[16:01] | You think this is some kind of game to me? | 你觉得我把这当成游戏吗 |
[16:02] | That’s my boy you have living under your roof! | 住在你家的可是我亲儿子 |
[16:07] | Ambulance 61, person collapsed. | 61号救护车 一人昏倒 |
[16:09] | 9570 Paulina Street. | 波琳娜街9570号 |
[16:11] | You need to leave this firehouse now. | 请你马上离开消防队 |
[16:20] | Hey. When did he show up? | 他什么时候冒出来的 |
[16:22] | – Why didn’t you let me know? – There was no time. | -你怎么没告诉我 -没时间说 |
[16:25] | Hey. Hey. Hey. Let him go. | 行了 让他走吧 |
[16:27] | You don’t wanna get into it with him here. | 别在这里跟他纠缠不清 |
[16:29] | Dawson, I’m sorry, we gotta– | 道森 抱歉 我们得… |
[16:33] | He’s not gonna back down, Matt. | 他不会放弃的 马特 |
[17:07] | Hey, Gerald. | 你好啊 杰拉德 |
[17:09] | Hey, buddy, what’s going on? | 伙计 怎么了 |
[17:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:27] | I’ll hold him as steady as I can. | 我尽量按住他 |
[17:28] | You get a line in. | 你来打针 |
[17:39] | Pushing Versed. | 注射咪达唑仑 |
[17:41] | Don’t hurt him! Help him! | 别伤害他 帮帮他 |
[17:42] | What do you think we’re doing? | 你以为我们是在干什么 |
[17:50] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[17:51] | Looks like it’s gonna be a shiner there | 要不赶快冰敷的话 |
[17:53] | if you don’t get some ice on it. | 你得成熊猫眼了 |
[17:57] | Hey, don’t lean on me. | 别靠在我身上 |
[17:59] | You didn’t take your medication, did you? | 你没吃药 对不对 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, Gabby. | 对不起 加比 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:08] | I’ll help get him to the ambulance, | 我扶他上救护车 |
[18:10] | you get some ice on that eye. | 你去找点冰块敷敷眼睛 |
[18:12] | – I’m fine. – Take a break, Gabby. | -我没事 -休息一下吧 加比 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:30] | Something I should know about? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[18:33] | We’ll fix it as good as new, Chief. | 我们会修好的 队长 |
[18:35] | At no cost to the firehouse, obviously. | 很显然 消防队没有损失 |
[18:40] | Obviously. | 是啊 |
[18:43] | Hey, Stella, Casey needs you to reorganize | 史黛拉 凯西要你去重新整理一下 |
[18:46] | the pike poles on the back of 81. | 81号云梯车后面的撬杆 |
[18:48] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:51] | And, hey, uh, | 还有 |
[18:53] | I hope you don’t mind, but Casey’s really busy. | 希望你不介意 但凯西很忙 |
[18:55] | He’s had his hands full, so I put your name down | 自己有很多事 所以我把你的名字 |
[18:57] | as my emergency contact for the procedure. | 填到了捐献手续的紧急联系人里 |
[19:00] | No sweat if you don’t want to deal with it, though. | 不过不会找你的 别怕 |
[19:03] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[19:11] | So you’re not taking Casey’s last name? | 你还没有随凯西姓吗 |
[19:15] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[19:16] | Matt pointed out how bad that went for both our parents, | 马特说了这样对我们父母都不太好 |
[19:19] | so at first I thought, you know, I’ll keep Dawson. | 所以一开始我想 还是留着姓吧 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | And then I was thinking that | 然后我又想 |
[19:27] | when Louie’s adoption officially goes through, it’d be… | 等路易的领养手续正式办妥 |
[19:30] | really nice if we could all have the same last name. | 我们能用一个姓是最好的了 |
[19:40] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[19:44] | That guy can’t take Louie away from us, Brett. | 那家伙休想把路易从我们这里夺走 布莱特 |
[19:46] | I won’t let it happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[19:50] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I’m so sorry. | 你们一定很痛苦 真遗憾 |
[19:54] | The thought of not having Louie in my life, | 路易离开我的生活这个想法 |
[19:56] | it’s not hard… | 不是困难… |
[19:58] | it’s impossible. | 是不可能 |
[20:04] | I mean– | 我是说… |
[20:06] | I was adopted. | 我也是领养的 |
[20:12] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你没告诉过我 |
[20:14] | It’s not a secret or anything, | 我没把它当秘密 |
[20:16] | I just don’t talk about it much. | 只是不常说而已 |
[20:19] | I look a lot like my parents | 我看起来很像我父母 |
[20:21] | who are both wonderful, loving people. | 他们都是和善的好人 |
[20:26] | It wasn’t a big deal when I was little. | 我还小的时候 这不算什么 |
[20:29] | But as I got older… | 但等我慢慢长大… |
[20:32] | I thought about them all the time. | 我一直都在想他们 |
[20:35] | My birth parents, I mean. | 我是说我的亲生父母 |
[20:40] | Mostly I wished that they cared enough to come looking for me. | 主要是盼望他们还关心我 回来找我 |
[20:43] | Get to know me. | 有机会了解我 |
[20:46] | They never did. | 但他们根本没有 |
[20:52] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[20:55] | I think it’s not such a bad idea to sit down with this man. | 我觉得 可以跟这个男人坐下来聊聊 |
[21:02] | Both for him and for Louie. | 为了他 也是为了路易 |
[21:17] | – See ya. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[21:21] | – Kelly, hey. – Erin. | -凯利 你好 -艾琳 |
[21:23] | Hey, it’s been a while. | 好久没见了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, too long. | 是啊 太久了 |
[21:26] | Hey, man, um, | 你好啊 伙计 |
[21:29] | Stella just told me what you’re doing. That’s really great. | 史黛拉刚跟我说了你要干什么 我觉得挺好 |
[21:32] | Yeah, uh, Stella’s got a big mouth. | 是啊 史黛拉就是话多 |
[21:35] | It’s great. | 挺好的 |
[21:36] | Where’s Jay? | 杰去哪儿了 |
[21:37] | I’m on my way to meet him now. | 我正要去见他 |
[21:40] | We all gotta catch up. | 我们得好好叙叙旧 |
[21:42] | You know, me and Jay, you and Stella, | 我跟杰 你跟斯黛拉 |
[21:43] | we should grab a beer or something. | 我们应该一起去喝杯啤酒 |
[21:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[21:48] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[21:52] | Aha! I found it. | 我找到了 |
[21:53] | “A player may strike the ball with his racquet, | “玩家在击球时” |
[21:55] | “Held in the racquet hand, | “可以使用手中的球拍” |
[21:56] | or with his racquet hand below the wrist.” | “也可以使用手腕以下部分” |
[21:59] | In your face! That point should’ve counted. | 打脸了吧 之前应该算我得分 |
[22:01] | Whatever, I beat you by seven points. | 不管怎样 我还是领先你七分 |
[22:04] | That doesn’t matter. The whole game’s a wash. | 这不重要 整场比赛都无效 |
[22:06] | I demand a rematch. | 我要求重赛 |
[22:09] | This one’s on the house. Don’t tell Herrmann. | 这杯免费 别跟赫尔曼说 |
[22:13] | I heard that! | 我听见了 |
[22:14] | It’s the good Samaritan Special. | 这叫好人就有好酒喝 |
[22:20] | – Thanks. – Just looking out for you. | -谢了 -我不过是想照顾你 |
[22:22] | You know, I, uh-I take my duties very seriously. | 其实我是个非常负责任的人 |
[22:26] | – Your duties? – Yeah. | -负责任 -对 |
[22:28] | As your emergency contact. Ah. | 我是你的紧急联络人 |
[22:29] | Yeah, I’m gonna make sure it all goes off without a hitch. | 我会确保一切顺利进行 |
[22:32] | I’m gonna drive you to the hospital, | 我会开车送你到医院 |
[22:34] | I’ll stay there the whole time while they… | 然后一直等着 |
[22:36] | pilfer your bone marrow, | 等他们抽你的骨髓 |
[22:38] | and when you come out, I’ll be waiting. | 一直等到你出来 |
[22:40] | I might even bring you a donut. | 说不定还会给你买个甜甜圈 |
[22:42] | Well, I’ll tell you what, that is some premier service. | 这么说吧 你这服务绝对是五星级 |
[22:45] | Well, that is how I roll. | 我就是这么优秀 |
[22:48] | Thank you. It’s, uh– | 谢谢你 |
[22:49] | it’s good to have a friend in my corner. | 能有个朋友陪我感觉很好 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:02] | Yeah, see you there. | 到时候见 |
[23:06] | He’s gonna meet us at Torino Diner tomorrow at 6:00. | 明天6点他来托里诺餐厅见我们 |
[23:10] | We should let the lawyer know. | 我们应该通知律师 |
[23:19] | Hey, big guy. | 宝贝 |
[23:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:34] | You have a bad dream? | 是做噩梦了吗 |
[23:44] | Uh, what are you guys– | 你们怎么来了… |
[23:47] | this isn’t your shift. | 你们上班时间还没到 |
[23:48] | We know, Connie. | 我们知道 康妮 |
[23:49] | This is more important than work. | 这件事比工作重要 |
[23:55] | Out of the way, Colannino. We got a score to settle. | 腾个地儿 克兰尼诺 我们得分个胜负 |
[23:58] | Like hell “Out of the way,” We’re playing a game here. | 腾不出来 我们正打比赛呢 |
[24:00] | Yeah, you’re playing it on our table. | 是吗 可这是我们的桌子 |
[24:02] | Come on, were you guys raised in a barn? | 行了 你们是在牲口棚长大的吗 |
[24:05] | Show a little respect. | 有点礼貌行不行 |
[24:07] | What do you think you’re doing, Herrmann? | 你想干什么 赫尔曼 |
[24:08] | – This is third watch. – Yeah, I know. | -现在是第三班 -我知道 |
[24:10] | Relax, you get to play the winner. | 别激动 你有机会跟冠军打 |
[24:12] | Whoa, I already called the winner. | 等等 说好了我先打的 |
[24:13] | Oh, you’re right. Capp, I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 卡普 |
[24:15] | – You gotta get in line. – I’m telling Connie. | -你得排队 -我要告诉康妮 |
[24:20] | Okay, you wanna warm up or you wanna get to it? | 要先热热身吗 还是直接上 |
[24:23] | You kidding me? I was born warmed up. | 开什么玩笑 我生下来就热好身了 |
[25:03] | What the hell are you still doing in bed? | 你怎么还没起床 |
[25:04] | Don’t you know it’s after 11:00? | 现在已经11点多了 |
[25:06] | If you knew how draining my parents could be, | 你要是知道我父母有多让人疲惫 |
[25:08] | you’d be impressed I’m still alive. | 就会佩服我现在居然还活着了 |
[25:13] | I brought you some trashy magazines. | 我帮你带了几本八卦杂志 |
[25:15] | You are the greatest. | 你真是太好了 |
[25:20] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[25:23] | Like a hundred bucks. | 感觉棒呆了 |
[25:25] | Can I have your bone marrow now? | 能把你的骨髓给我吗 |
[25:27] | I don’t think the docs are done beating up on you. | 我觉得医生好像还没折磨够你 |
[25:29] | Still have a few more days of chemo and radiation. | 还得多做几天放射化疗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, if you ask me, it’s overrated. | 要我说 其实也没那么可怕 |
[25:35] | You’re a tough cookie. You’re gonna make it through. | 你很坚强 肯定撑得过去 |
[25:38] | – I know you will. – Do I have a choice? | -你一定可以 -我有的选吗 |
[25:40] | No. | 没有 |
[25:46] | Why did you decide to do this? | 你为什么会决定这样做 |
[25:52] | Donate to somebody you’d never even met? | 决定捐献给一个陌生人 |
[25:56] | You need help, | 因为你需要帮助 |
[25:58] | it gets me out of work for a few days. | 而我可以有几天不上班 |
[25:59] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[26:08] | I’ve not always been proud of the way I’ve lived my life. | 我这一辈子 做过不少错事 |
[26:16] | And this– | 而这件事 |
[26:18] | this is something that I’ll never regret. | 我是绝对不会后悔的 |
[26:25] | Excuse me, Anna, honey. | 打扰一下 安娜 |
[26:26] | I think I left my reading glasses in here somewhere. | 我好像把老花镜落在这里了 |
[26:29] | Maybe on the chair, Dad. | 可能在椅子上吧 爸爸 |
[26:36] | Are you the guy? | 就是你吗 |
[26:41] | Honey, is he-is this the guy? | 亲爱的 这就是那个男人吗 |
[26:49] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[26:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:56] | God. | 天哪 |
[27:00] | Thank you so much. | 真的太感谢你了 |
[27:11] | I appreciate you guys reaching out. | 谢谢你们主动联系我 |
[27:14] | Hanging around outside our house | 在我们家外面游荡 |
[27:16] | wasn’t the best way to start a conversation. | 并不是开启对话的好方式 |
[27:18] | No, I get that, and I’m sorry. | 是啊 我知道 很抱歉 |
[27:19] | But I’ve been pretty messed up these last few weeks | 不过我这几周一直在找路易 |
[27:21] | just trying to track Louie down. | 所以过得很混乱 |
[27:24] | Is this the first time | 这是你第一次 |
[27:24] | – you’ve tried to get in touch with him? – Yeah. | -想联系他吗 -是的 |
[27:26] | Because I didn’t know he existed. | 因为我之前不知道他的存在 |
[27:30] | Look, I just got back from Bagram, Afghanistan, last month. | 我上个月才从阿富汗巴格拉姆回来 |
[27:33] | Been deployed in that region on and off for the last three years. | 这三年一直断断续续在那里打仗 |
[27:37] | I moved back into my folks’ place | 我回来搬到我父母家 |
[27:38] | and that’s when Evie, Louie’s mother, showed up. | 然后路易的妈妈伊维就出现了 |
[27:43] | I mean, me and her only spent a couple weeks hanging out. | 我跟她只在一起了几个星期 |
[27:45] | I barely knew her. | 我都不了解她 |
[27:46] | As soon as I realized what she was into, I was done. | 我一发现她有毒瘾 就结束了这段关系 |
[27:48] | So I stopped calling her. She stopped calling me. | 所以我不再联系她 她也不再联系我 |
[27:54] | Then she shows up last month, | 然后上个月她突然出现 |
[27:56] | tells me she got pregnant back then. | 告诉我那时候她怀孕了 |
[27:58] | Had a baby. | 生了个孩子 |
[28:01] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[28:05] | Uh… does Evie want Louie? | 伊维想要回路易吗 |
[28:08] | No. | 不 |
[28:09] | She’s still in and out of rehab. | 她还是不断出入戒毒所 |
[28:12] | Told me she couldn’t take care of the baby then, | 她告诉我那时她没办法照顾孩子 |
[28:13] | still can’t, but she asked me for money. | 现在也一样 但她跟我要钱 |
[28:16] | Her asking for cash made me think | 她一跟我要钱 我就觉得 |
[28:17] | she was lying about the whole thing, | 整件事都是她编出来的 |
[28:19] | so I had an Army buddy do some digging | 所以我让军队的朋友帮我调查 |
[28:21] | and that’s how I tracked Louie down. | 然后我才找到了路易 |
[28:22] | That was private information. | 这可是隐私 |
[28:24] | Look, I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[28:26] | Look, I’m in my– I’m not a man | 我现在… 我不是一个 |
[28:28] | who runs from my responsibilities. | 逃避责任的人 |
[28:29] | I want to… do right by my son. | 我想要… 好好照顾我儿子 |
[28:31] | Louie is a great kid, but he’s been through a lot. | 路易是个好孩子 但他受了很多苦 |
[28:34] | This isn’t something you just jump into | 这不是你觉得自己应该这么做 |
[28:37] | because you think you should. | 就脑子一热开始做的事 |
[28:39] | No, I know that, but I can handle this. | 不是 我知道 但我可以的 |
[28:41] | My parents, my sisters, they all wanna be a part of it, | 我父母 我姐妹 他们都想帮忙 |
[28:43] | to bring this boy back to our family. | 都想接这孩子回我们家 |
[28:48] | Just forget about the guardianship stuff for now, | 先暂时不要去想监护人的事 |
[28:49] | that’s for the courts, but you understand, | 那是法庭该考虑的 但你肯定理解 |
[28:51] | I want to meet my son. | 我想见我儿子 |
[28:54] | Talk to him, get to know him. | 跟他说说话 了解了解他 |
[28:56] | You, DCFS, whoever can be there the whole time. | 你们 儿童与家庭服务部 可以一直在场 |
[29:09] | You… | 你… |
[29:14] | You have every right to meet your son. | 你完全有权利见你儿子 |
[29:19] | But this visit is as far as it goes. | 但也只能见一次面 |
[29:22] | Everything else goes through the attorneys. | 其它事都要通过律师 |
[29:24] | You hear me? | 明白了吗 |
[29:26] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:50] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[30:15] | What’s up, Clarke? | 怎么了 克拉克 |
[30:17] | You come to check out my new paint job? | 你过来看我新刷的墙吗 |
[30:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | We had to take Anna off chemo. | 我们不得不停止安娜的化疗 |
[30:31] | It was crashing her immune system. | 化疗破坏了她的免疫系统 |
[30:33] | Her neutrophil count is at rock bottom– | 她的中性白细胞数量降到了最低点 |
[30:35] | that’s a type of white blood cell. | 这是白细胞的一种 |
[30:38] | We tried to counter with antibiotics. | 我们尝试过用抗生素缓解 |
[30:40] | She had a bad reaction, so… | 但她有不良反应 所以… |
[30:43] | What now? | 那现在呢 |
[30:46] | Nothing. | 没有办法 |
[30:49] | Without chemo we can’t prep her | 不经过化疗我们无法让她准备好 |
[30:50] | to receive your bone marrow. | 接收你的骨髓 |
[30:53] | So they’re delaying the procedure? | 所以他们要延迟捐献吗 |
[31:01] | We had to cancel it. | 我们只能取消 |
[31:04] | That’s it? You–you just let her die? | 就这样吗 你们 你们就看着她去死吗 |
[31:08] | No, we’ll give her body a rest, | 不是 我们先让她的身体休息一下 |
[31:10] | see if she bounces back. | 看她能不能恢复 |
[31:12] | What are the odds that she will? | 恢复的几率有多少 |
[31:14] | Does she even have a chance? | 她到底有没有机会 |
[31:18] | A very small one. | 机会渺茫 |
[31:22] | Ugh. I just saw her this morning. | 我今天早上才见过她 |
[31:24] | I mean, she looked– | 她看上去 |
[31:25] | she was taking a beating, but she wasn’t ready to give up. | 她是有点脆弱 但她并没有准备放弃 |
[31:31] | I know, man. | 我知道 哥们 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry, Kelly. | 很遗憾 凯利 |
[31:47] | – Morning, everyone. – Hey, Chief. | -大家早 -队长 |
[31:48] | – Good morning, Chief. – Morning, Chief. | -早上好 队长 -早 队长 |
[31:50] | Tell me again, when is the briefing room door getting fixed? | 再说一遍 会议室的门什么时候能修好 |
[31:54] | Oh, yeah, uh, Capp was supposed to pick up | 应该是卡普去取 |
[31:56] | – the new piece of glass, but… – But it’s silly for Capp | -那块新玻璃 但… -但卡普傻了 |
[31:58] | to pay for the glass when Otis broke it. | 才会出钱去买奥蒂斯打破的玻璃 |
[32:00] | Only because Otis was diving for a ball | 那是因为奥蒂斯在奋力救一个 |
[32:01] | that Capp should’ve clearly had, | 卡普本该接到的球 |
[32:02] | which is why we’re no longer doubles partners, you giant– | 所以我们现在才不搭档双打了 你个… |
[32:05] | Let’s just get the door fixed, huh? | 赶紧修门 行吗 |
[32:08] | You got it, Chief. | 遵命 队长 |
[32:12] | Hey, Kidd, so Severide’s doing that bone marrow thing today, huh? | 基德 西弗莱德今天要去捐骨髓是吗 |
[32:15] | No, tomorrow. | 不是 明天 |
[32:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:19] | Tomorrow, 10:00 a.m., Chicago Med, fourth floor, B Wing. | 明天上午十点 芝加哥医院 四楼B区 |
[32:23] | Nothing to eat or drink after midnight. | 午夜过后不能饮水进食 |
[32:26] | That specific enough? | 够详细吗 |
[32:28] | Then why do we have a relief lieutenant on Squad? | 那抢险车为什么还要代理副队 |
[32:52] | 史黛拉 未接来电 | |
[33:03] | Can I get another pour? | 能再给我来一杯吗 |
[33:08] | You know Happy Hour doesn’t start for another ten hours? | 你知道十个小时后畅饮时间才开始吧 |
[33:10] | Don’t mind paying retail. | 不介意付零售价 |
[33:26] | Casey… | 凯西… |
[33:27] | little problem with your equipment request. | 你的设备申请有点问题 |
[33:31] | – What is it? – It’s only half-filled. | -怎么了 -只填了一半 |
[33:34] | Contrary to popular opinion, I don’t actually read minds. | 跟大家想的不一样 我其实不懂读心术 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry, Chief. | 抱歉 队长 |
[33:38] | I-I don’t know where my head’s at. | 我不知道自己在想什么 |
[33:42] | If your head is focused on your family, | 如果你在想的是你的家庭 |
[33:44] | it’s in the right place. | 那你就做对了 |
[33:46] | – It was on the line! – No, that was in! | -是在线上 -不 是在里面 |
[33:53] | I’m gonna tell them to take it down a notch. | 我会让他们消停一点 |
[33:59] | Ah! That was not in! | 没有在里面 |
[34:03] | Hey! What the hell is wrong with you? | 你们搞什么 |
[34:04] | Sorry, Lieutenant, we were just– | 抱歉 副队 我们只是… |
[34:05] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 |
[34:07] | This is a workplace. We do a serious job here. | 这里是工作场所 我们的工作很严肃 |
[34:09] | And you guys are acting like a bunch of idiots! | 你们却跟一群白痴一样 |
[34:17] | Somebody fix that damn door! | 把那扇该死的门修好 |
[34:21] | Sorry, Lieutenant. | 抱歉 副队 |
[34:28] | Hey, Lieutenant, you wait a sec? | 副队 你有时间吗 |
[34:32] | Listen, on behalf of those knuckleheads back in that room, | 听我说 我代表那群混球 |
[34:37] | I apologize. | 跟你道歉 |
[34:39] | I might’ve overreacted a little. | 我可能反应过度了 |
[34:44] | Any particular reason? | 有什么具体原因吗 |
[34:49] | Gabby and the DCFS agent are taking Louie | 加比和儿童家庭服务部的人 |
[34:52] | to meet his birth father tonight. | 今晚要带路易去见他生父 |
[34:56] | And you’re not going, too? | 你不去吗 |
[34:58] | DCFS thought it’d be better for Louie | 服务部的人觉得 |
[35:00] | to have as small a group as possible. | 参与的人越少 对路易越好 |
[35:03] | – That doesn’t seem right. – I didn’t want to push back. | -不让你去好像不对 -我不想咄咄逼人 |
[35:06] | Stress out Gabby even more than she already is. | 不想让加比压力更大 |
[35:12] | This has been rough on her, man. | 她一直很辛苦 |
[35:14] | And on you. | 你也是 |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:21] | Listen, not for nothing, Lieutenant… | 接下来的话很重要 副队 |
[35:25] | you, uh… | 你 |
[35:28] | you’re more of a dad to that kid than anyone’s ever been. | 你比任何人都更像那个孩子的爸爸 |
[35:43] | Good job. | 好棒 |
[36:12] | Oh. Andre not here yet? | 安德雷还没来吗 |
[36:13] | Not yet, but, damn, am I glad you are. | 还没有 但你来真是太好了 |
[36:15] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Good. | -我会在这里陪着你 -那就好 |
[36:19] | Hey, little fella. | 小家伙 |
[36:21] | Show us what you got, huh? | 给我们看看你的本事 |
[36:34] | Is this how it went with the foosball table? | 我们的兵乓球桌就是这个下场吗 |
[36:37] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[36:38] | Truck 81, can you take in a vehicle accident | 81号云梯车 你们能去处理雷克街 |
[36:40] | at Lake and Ashland? | 和阿什兰街交叉口的车祸吗 |
[36:42] | Showtime! Copy that, main. | 大展身手的时候到了 收到 总台 |
[36:50] | Andre’s still not answering. | 安德雷还是不接电话 |
[36:52] | That’s the third message I’ve left. | 我已经给他留了三条留言了 |
[36:54] | – He’s over an hour late. – How long do we wait this out? | -他迟到了一小时了 -我们还要等多久 |
[36:58] | It’s time to go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:02] | He seemed so determined when we talked to him. | 我们跟他谈的时候他很坚定的样子 |
[37:04] | It’s a huge decision to make, actually showing up here. | 其实在这里出现是个重大决定 |
[37:07] | Wouldn’t be the first time I saw someone back out. | 这不是我第一次看到有人临阵退缩了 |
[37:15] | Okay, Louie, you ready to go home? | 好 路易 你准备回家了吗 |
[37:18] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:20] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 我们回家 |
[37:53] | – Hey, Mouch, Kidd, take the minivan. – Got it. | -穆奇 基德 处理小面包 -好 |
[37:56] | – Otis, you’re with me. – Right. | -奥蒂斯 跟我来 -好 |
[37:59] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听到我吗 |
[38:06] | Hey, Herrmann, that’s Severide’s car. | 赫尔曼 那是西弗莱德的车 |
[38:16] | – Stay focused. – Yeah. | -集中注意力 -好 |
[38:24] | Hey, did you see the driver of this car? | 看到这辆车的司机了吗 |
[38:26] | – No. – Sorry. | -没有 -抱歉 |
[38:28] | Did anybody see what happened here? | 有人看到这里发生了什么吗 |
[38:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[38:34] | – My baby… – No, no, no. | -我的孩子 -不不不 |
[38:36] | Hey, no, don’t try and move. | 不要动 |
[38:36] | My daughter. Where’s my Chloe? | 我的女儿 我的克洛伊呢 |
[38:39] | Kidd! | 基德 |
[38:49] | Over here! I got a young girl! | 这里有个小女孩 |
[38:51] | – Non-responsive! – My Chloe. My baby. | -没有反应 -我的克洛伊 我的孩子 |
[38:56] | We got her, okay? We’re working on her. | 有我们在 我们正在救她 |
[38:59] | – Mouch, I’m gonna need a hand. – Copy. | -穆奇 我需要你帮把手 -好 |
[39:09] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[39:12] | We’re gonna have to intubate. All right, 61 to Main. | 需要插管 61号救火车呼叫总台 |
[39:15] | We need a second ambulance on the scene. | 现场需要第二辆救护车 |
[39:17] | – Copy that, 61. – Ready? Let’s go. | -收到 61号 -好了吗 走 |
[39:25] | – Kidd, let me in there. – Yeah. | -基德 让我进去 -好 |
[39:32] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[39:35] | No sign of him. | 没看到他的人 |
[39:37] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of him all day | 我一整天都在联系他 |
[39:39] | and he hasn’t gotten back to me. | 但一直没联系上 |
[39:43] | – God, this is bad. – All right. | -天啊 糟糕了 -好了 |
[39:49] | Looks like a hit and run, huh? | 看起来像肇事逃逸 |
[39:53] | I ran the tag. | 我查过车牌了 |
[39:54] | Mustang belongs to a Kelly– | 车子属于凯利… |
[39:56] | Severide. Kelly Severide. | 西弗莱德 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[39:58] | He’s a firefighter. | 他是个消防员 |
[40:00] | Do us a favor? | 帮我们个忙 |
[40:02] | Put in a call to the Intelligence unit. | 联系情报组 |
[40:39] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[40:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | Kelly, what are you doing? | 凯利 你在干什么 |
[41:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:02] | Look, you’d better grab a jacket. | 拿件外套吧 |
[41:03] | You gotta come with us. | 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[41:08] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[41:09] | What is this-what is this about? | 这是…这是怎么回事 |
[41:12] | Kelly, you can either come with us now, | 凯利 你要么现在跟我们走 |
[41:15] | or wait for some uniforms to come down here | 要么等他们来 |
[41:17] | and put you in cuffs. | 把你铐走 |
[41:30] | What happened? What did I do? | 发生什么事了 我做什么了 |