英文名称:The Naked Kiss
年代:1964
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | I’m drunk, Kelly. Please. | 我喝多了 凯莉 求求你 |
[00:48] | What are you trying to do? | 你想干什么? |
[00:50] | I’m drunk, Kelly. Please. I’m drunk. I’m drunk. | 我喝多了 凯莉 别这样 |
[01:07] | I’m drunk. | 我喝多了 |
[01:23] | $800! You parasite! | 八百美元 你这个混蛋 |
[01:26] | I’m taking only what’s coming to me. | 我只拿走从我那里来的那些 |
[01:29] | Fifty, sixty… | 五十 六十 |
[01:32] | seventy, seventy-five. | 七十 七十五 |
[01:35] | I’m not rolling you, you drunken leech. | 我才不要你的臭钱 |
[01:37] | I’m taking only the $75 that’s coming to me. | 我只拿走属于我的75美元 |
[02:05] | 片名 :赤裸之吻 | |
[02:10] | 主演:康斯坦斯 托尔斯 | |
[02:14] | 安东尼. 艾斯利 | |
[02:18] | 迈克尔. 丹蒂 | |
[02:21] | 佛吉尼亚. 格雷 | |
[03:32] | 编剧 制片 导演 撒母耳 富勒 | |
[04:10] | 1963年8月12日 | |
[04:27] | Ten bucks. Is that right, Mike? | 10美元 对吧? 迈克 |
[04:30] | Why spend your own money on that punk? | 你总是为那小阿飞花钱 |
[04:34] | Here’s your ticket. | 这是你的票 |
[04:44] | Thanks a lot, Griff. | 非常感谢 克里夫 |
[04:46] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还给你的 |
[04:48] | I’m giving you a break ’cause your brother was in my outfit. | 我给你钱 是因为和你哥哥有点交情 |
[04:51] | I don’t want to see you in this town again. | 我不想在这里的城市里 再看到你 |
[04:55] | Bus depot. | 这是巴士站 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Just a minute. Griff? | 等一会 |
[05:00] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[05:03] | – What’s up, Sam? – They’re taking Danny to the hospital. | – 什么事? – 他们把丹妮带到医院了 |
[05:06] | You want me to take his shift? | 我们怎么办 |
[05:08] | I’ll pinch-hit for him tonight. | 我晚上过来 |
[05:25] | Please check my trunk. I’ll send for it later. | 请检察一下我的箱子 我等会来取 |
[05:28] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[05:35] | Where is the washroom, please? | 请问一下洗手间在哪? |
[05:38] | Inside and to the right. | 往里走 左转 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Get on it and get lost. | 走吧 别神魂颠倒的 |
[05:52] | – Pot roast tonight, Griff. – I can’t make it, Edna. | – 今晚的行程? – 我去不了 |
[05:56] | Aw, I wanted to finish that game, Griff. | 我不知道 是不是该结束这个游戏了 |
[05:59] | – Danny’s been taken to the hospital. – His ulcer? | – 丹妮进医院了 – 严重吗? |
[06:01] | I’m pulling duty for him tonight. | 我今晚会去那儿 |
[06:03] | What does “K” mean? | 这个K是什么意思? |
[06:05] | Oh, that’s the name of the owner. | 那是个拥有者的名字 |
[06:09] | “K” is no name, Uncle Griff. | 这不是名字 |
[06:12] | Bunny. | 邦妮 |
[06:14] | – Yes, Daddy. – Don’t you fool around with that. | – 是 爸爸 – 别这么傻 |
[06:17] | – See you at home, Mike. – Okay. | 家里见 |
[06:18] | – Bye, Daddy. – Bye. | 再见 爸爸 再见 |
[06:38] | That’s enough to make a bulldog bust its chain. | 怎么没坐在这辆车 |
[07:21] | – Traveling saleslady? – Uh-huh. | – 你是推销员? – 不太确切 |
[07:25] | Staying long? | 在这里呆很久吗? |
[07:27] | Long enough to cover this territory. | 久到了解这片土地 |
[07:30] | Well, there’s one hotel in town – special rates for salesmen. | 这是布满推销员的地方 |
[07:35] | What are you selling? | 你卖什么的 |
[07:38] | Angel Foam. | 天使泡沫 |
[07:44] | – Champagne. – Best on the market. | – 香槟 – 还未上市 |
[07:47] | What are the, uh – What are the pens for? | 面向什么? |
[07:50] | Customers. | 顾客 |
[07:53] | – Well, how about a sample? – Uh-uh. | – 可以试试吗? – 不行 |
[07:57] | No free sips. | 没有免费的试当 |
[07:59] | I, uh – | 我 呃… |
[08:03] | I’m pretty good at popping the cork if the vintage is right. | 软木塞的爆破声不错 如果葡萄酒是上等的话 |
[08:09] | Angel Foam – never heard of it. | 天使泡沫 没听说过 |
[08:13] | It’s an exclusive line I’m introducing in this state. | 我是这个城市的独家经销代理 |
[08:18] | Domestic or imported? | 是国产的还是进口的? |
[08:22] | Angel Foam goes down like liquid gold… | 天使泡沫会像液体黄金一样 |
[08:25] | and it comes up like slow dynamite… | 会渐渐出名的 |
[08:29] | for the man of taste. | 在有品味的人中间 |
[08:32] | If you can afford it. | 你卖不起的 |
[08:34] | – How much for a bull’s-eye? – Ten dollars a bottle. | – 多少钱一瓶? – 十美元 |
[08:37] | Ten dollars? Well, that’s dirt cheap. | 十美元? 敲竹杠啊! |
[08:42] | Well, we practically give it away to the first customer. | 我可以私下为你这第一个消费者一些优惠 |
[08:46] | It’s called “goodwill” in business. | 这在生意上叫做开门红 |
[08:53] | Ah, that’s wonderful! | 啊 真棒 |
[08:56] | Just wonderful. | 非常棒 |
[08:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Not you. I’m talking about my hair. | 不是说你 我是说我的头发 |
[09:04] | You’re crazy, mussin’ it up that way. | 你疯了 它还能怎么样? |
[09:07] | Oh, you’ll never know what a thrill this is. | 你不知道发生了什么 |
[09:10] | It’s all new. | 这全是新的 |
[09:13] | – New? – Mm-hmm. | – 新的? – 嗯 |
[09:15] | It’s just grown back. | 刚刚长出来的 |
[09:17] | – It fall out because you were sick? – Uh-uh. | – 你以前生过病? – 没有 |
[09:21] | Don’t tell me you had your head shaved. | 别告诉我你刮掉了它 |
[09:23] | Well, it wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[09:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:30] | It’ll keep. | 没事 |
[09:37] | Well, at least you made a 10-spot on Angel Foam. | 我得给你10块吧 |
[09:39] | I thought you gave me a 20. | 我觉得你应该给我20 |
[09:43] | You didn’t have enough wine to make you see double. | 你的酒让它翻倍了 |
[09:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:51] | “Moonlight Sonata. “ | 《月光曲》 |
[09:54] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[09:57] | I see myself on a boat when I hear that. | 听到它的时候 就觉得自己在一条船上 |
[10:00] | A boat on a lake… in the moonlight. | 一条在湖上漂的船 在月光下 |
[10:05] | And leaves lazily falling on me. | 树叶 有许多的树叶掉在我身上 |
[10:10] | – What do you see? – I’m tone-deaf. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 不懂 |
[10:13] | You can, uh – | 你可以 |
[10:15] | You can sleep here, but… | 你可以睡在这儿 |
[10:18] | just for tonight. | 但只有一晚 |
[10:26] | How long have you been a cop? | 你做员警多久了 |
[10:33] | Is my badge that obvious? | 这是我应该从事的行业 |
[10:36] | Is mine? | 也是我的… |
[10:37] | Oh, I was taking no chances. | 我没有其他的选择 |
[10:40] | In my business, I have to. | 我是必须做这一行 |
[10:51] | Well, I don’t see any battle scars. | 我看到有什么战争疤痕啊 |
[10:53] | That’s because I practice the first rule of the house. | 是的 我非常健康 |
[10:56] | Get in with the local law first. It breaks the ice for later. | 我们一班都是先遵守法律 再满足自己 |
[11:00] | There’ll be no later. | 好吧 |
[11:02] | This town is clean. | 这个城市很干净 |
[11:05] | What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思? |
[11:07] | It means you and me will get along like noise and a hangover… | 我不想和你纠缠 有失风度 |
[11:10] | if you pitch tent in my bivouac. | 但如果你在我的地盘搭帐篷 |
[11:12] | Boy, for a cop, you ought to read books. | 你这个警察就该回去念书了 |
[11:15] | “Goe-the,” for instance. | 去干什么? 举个例子 |
[11:17] | – “Go” who? – Goethe, the poet. | – 去谁? – 歌德 那个诗人 |
[11:19] | He said, “Nothing is more terrible than active ignorance”… | 他说什么 没有东西比愚昧更糟了 |
[11:22] | and, mister, you proved him 100% right. | 而且先生 你证明了他100%正确 |
[11:24] | I’m not gonna start a bubonic plague here. | 我怎么会到这么个该死的地方来? |
[11:26] | Now, there’s nothing personal, muffin. | 根本就没什么个人的问题 |
[11:30] | If I let – I let you set up shop in this neighborhood… | 如果我让你在这里大吼大叫 |
[11:33] | the people would chop me like a ripe banana. | 人们会看扁我的 |
[11:35] | Then why’d you buy my merchandise? | 那你为什么卖我的商品 |
[11:37] | I – I was thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[11:44] | Across the river is a wide-open town – Del Mar Falls. | 过了河 有个很开阔的城市 |
[11:50] | And it’s not in this state. | 虽然我的势力没有到那里 |
[11:52] | There’s a salon there, and I don’t mean a beauty parlor. | 那里有个地方 不单是个美丽的地方 |
[11:55] | Candy a la carte. | 肯蒂 阿拉卡特 |
[11:56] | Candy’s a personal friend of mine. | 肯蒂是我的朋友 |
[12:01] | I’ll buy a bottle from you now and then. | 我会在那里卖你一瓶 |
[12:05] | – What’s your name? – Kelly. | – 你叫什么名字? – 凯莉 |
[12:07] | – K-E-L-L-Y – Your real name. – K-E-double L-Y. | – 你的真名 |
[12:11] | You’ll be my ichiban. | 你是我的“一番” |
[12:12] | That’s a Japanese expression I picked up in Tokyo. | 这是日本东京的说法 |
[12:15] | I know. It means “number one. “ | 我知道 意思是第一 |
[12:18] | – What’s your name, tiger? – Z – I mean, Griff. | – 你叫什么 老虎 – 我叫克里夫 |
[12:22] | Your real name. | 你的真名 G-R-I-F-F |
[12:23] | G-R-I-double F. | G-R-I 两个F |
[12:27] | – Rank? – Captain. | – 等级? – 上校 |
[12:29] | – No uniform? – Everybody knows me. | – 没有制服吗? – 每个人都知道我 |
[12:36] | A reminder not to change brands. | 我提醒你别换牌子 |
[12:41] | “Angel Foam guarantees satisfaction. “ | 天使泡沫保证你会满意 |
[12:45] | That’s almost as good as – as Candy’s trademark. | 好像肯蒂的店一样 |
[12:48] | What does Candy guarantee? | 肯蒂保证什么? |
[12:50] | Indescribable pleasure. | 无法比拟的快乐 |
[12:52] | She got it out of a book. It’s stamped on all her glasses. | 她有各种各样的人 适合每个阶层 |
[12:54] | Tell her I sent you. | 告诉她我卖给你 |
[12:59] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[13:02] | Yes, sir? | 什么事? |
[13:04] | Didn’t you forget something? | 你忘记了什么事 |
[13:07] | Oh. Thank you for the room, Captain. | 谢谢你的房间 |
[13:12] | You owe me 10 bucks change. | 你还得找我十块钱 |
[13:16] | Uh-uh. | 嗯嗯 |
[13:21] | I never make change. | 我从不找钱 |
[15:04] | 好房出租 | |
[15:39] | – Good morning. – You have a room for rent. | – 早上好 – 你有房间出租吗? |
[15:41] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[15:47] | – Here. Let me take that. – Oh! | – 让我来拿 – 哦 |
[15:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:52] | I’ll show you the room. | 我带你看房间 |
[15:57] | This is the room. | 就是这间 |
[16:00] | It has a beautiful view. It faces the river. | 这房间景色很好 对面是一条河 |
[16:06] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:08] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这是个家居房间 |
[16:11] | Do you realize we spend about a third of our lives in bed? | 你知道人的一生有三分之一的 时间是在床上吗? |
[16:17] | That’s why to sleep in comfort is very important. | 所以睡得舒服非常重要 |
[16:21] | I used to say a little verse about it. Like to hear it? | 关于床还有个小民谣呢 想听听吗? |
[16:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:25] | “Four corners to my bed. | 我床的四个角 |
[16:27] | “Four angels round my head – | 是我头顶四个天使 |
[16:30] | “one to watch and one to pray… | 一个注视 一个玩耍 |
[16:32] | and two to bear my soul away. “ | 另外两个在我的灵魂里 |
[16:36] | I’d like to rent this room… | 我想租下这房间 |
[16:39] | and the four angels that go with it. | 和四个天使一起 |
[16:41] | Oh, I’m so delighted. | 我真高兴 |
[16:43] | I’m a stranger in town. Don’t you need my character reference? | 我是这个城市的陌生人 要看什么证件吗? |
[16:54] | Your reference is that face, Miss Kelly. | 你的证件就是这张脸 凯莉小姐 |
[16:59] | Good heavens. I forgot. | 天啊 我忘了 |
[17:01] | I’ll have to move Charlie out of your room. | 我要把查理搬出你的房间 |
[17:03] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[17:04] | I wouldn’t want him to bother you while you’re asleep. | 你睡觉的时候我不能来打扰你 |
[17:13] | I named it Charlie after a gentleman I was to marry. | 我是用我嫁的那个绅士的名字给他命名的 |
[17:19] | I’ve kept this room ready for him… | 这个房间是为他准备的 |
[17:21] | ever since I got the president’s wire that Charlie was killed in the war. | 自从我知道他在战场牺牲了 |
[17:26] | That was 20 years ago. | 那已经是二十年前的事了 |
[17:30] | Oh, I’d come up here all the time and talk to Charlie. | 我常会来这里跟他说说话 |
[17:35] | Last week, I realized the president was right – | 上个星期我明白 牧师是对的 |
[17:38] | that Charlie was dead and I’d never get married. | 查理已经死了 我一直都没结婚 |
[17:42] | Well, I’ll move him downstairs. | 我们把他搬到楼下去吧 |
[17:44] | – Oh, he won’t be in the way. – You don’t mind? | – 没事 就放这里吧 – 你不介意? |
[17:47] | No. In fact, it’ll do me good to talk to him now and then. | 不 我觉得可以和他说说话也很好 |
[17:50] | Well, he’ll always agree with you. | 他跟你在一起一定会高兴 |
[18:12] | – Hello, Griff. – Hi, Marshmallow. | – 你好 克里夫 – 你好 蘑菇 |
[18:17] | Hey, Griff. I can get more refined types than the bonbons that work in this rathole. | 克里夫 我有个比这里更好的去处 |
[18:22] | I’ll put Grantville on the map. | 我可以为你提供很多帮助 |
[18:24] | – You will? You really think you can? – Well, sure! | – 你会吗?你真的觉得你可以? – 当然 |
[18:27] | How can I lose with John Law on my team? | 我怎么可以丢下你 |
[18:29] | Are you sure you don’t want a bonbon, Griff? | 你确定你不需要糖果女生了? |
[18:31] | Get back to the stable. | 回座位去 |
[18:37] | He’s not buying your chocolates, Candy. | 肯蒂 他不卖你的巧克力 |
[18:39] | Go earn your money. Check the stock. | 赚你的钱去 走开 |
[18:42] | – Who you looking for, Griff? – Kelly. | – 你在找什么 克里夫 – 凯莉 |
[18:44] | Kelly? No Kelly here. Do I know him? | 凯莉?这里没有凯莉 我认识她吗? |
[18:48] | Well, I sent her here. | 我叫她来的 |
[18:52] | Another female. | 有另一个女人 |
[18:54] | A pro, and she’s got class. | 一个美女 很有品味的 |
[18:56] | Well, we can use a little class in this shop. | 在我这里还品不品的 |
[18:59] | Just get a load of my bonbons. They’re all a flock of broken-down bimmies. | 都成了我的糖果女孩 来了这里就什么都没有了 |
[19:03] | – All except Hatrack. – Hatrack? | – 我照收不误 – 是吗? |
[19:05] | Mmm. The name suits her, all right. | 你叫瑟特对不对? |
[19:08] | There isn’t a customer here who doesn’t want to hang his fedora on her. | 这里有个不想“空樽对月”的顾客 |
[19:11] | Hey, Hatrack. Come over here. | 海布兰 来这边 |
[19:14] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗? |
[19:17] | Oh, Griff. | 噢 克里夫 |
[19:18] | How are you, Griff? | 你好吗 克里夫 |
[19:20] | I’m so glad to see you again. | 再次看到你真高兴 |
[19:25] | Do we know each other? | 我们认识吗? |
[19:28] | We met in the park in Grantville, near the fountain. | 不记得停车场了吗? 尽头那边 |
[19:32] | On a Thursday. | 一个星期三 |
[19:34] | Don’t you remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[19:36] | Sure. You came in by bus. | 当然 你来坐车 |
[19:39] | Sure, I remember. | 当然 我记得 |
[19:42] | It was very kind of you to recommend me to Candy. | 在肯蒂这里还能认出我来 你真好 |
[19:45] | I just love selling bonbons. | 卖糖果真有趣 |
[19:48] | You were a platinum blonde. | 你真是个尤物 |
[19:50] | Oh, she was, but, uh, the color clashed with my upholstery… | 对 她当然是 但是颜色有颠倒了 |
[19:54] | so I made her go back to her own natural peasant color. | 我希望回复本色 |
[19:58] | The customer in the booth has a sweet tooth. | 柜台那里的顾客也很好 |
[20:00] | Are you going to stick around for a while, Griff? | 我们等会一起坐会儿吧 |
[20:02] | The customer. | 那个顾客 |
[20:05] | Bonbon, sir? | 卖糖果 |
[20:07] | Boy, you sure pick ’em, Griff. | 你一定要找她吗 |
[20:09] | I sure can. | 当然 |
[20:13] | Then why that, uh, hangdog look when you learned that this Kelly didn’t show? | 为什么你在这里找来找去 而那个凯莉还没出现 |
[20:19] | How about a snort in the office? | 去我办公室怎么样 |
[20:24] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[20:29] | Paris! Have you been to those places? | 哈里斯 你去过那些地方吗? |
[20:33] | – No. – But these are originals. | – 没有 – 但这些衣服都像女王似的 |
[20:36] | Ultra, ultra expensive. | 真漂亮 |
[20:39] | What about that factory outside of town? | 城郊的工厂怎么样? |
[20:42] | Oh, I’m afraid there’s no job open at Grant Mill. | 我想那里不会有赚钱的工作 |
[20:45] | Grant? Grant this, Grant that. | 大 这个大 那个大 |
[20:48] | He seems to own everything around here. | 我对这里一无所知 |
[20:50] | His great-great-grandfather founded this town. | 他是这个城市的创始人 |
[20:53] | J.L. Grant is our most famous citizen. | 杰奥. 格兰特是最出名的人物了 |
[20:56] | Everybody calls him Grant. | 每个人都叫他格兰特 |
[20:58] | J.L. Grant. Yes, I’ve read about him. | 吉奥. 格兰特 我读过他的报导就是 |
[21:01] | International playboy. | 国际性的“花花公子” |
[21:03] | Chateau in Normandy, villa on the Riviera… | 他很闻名的… |
[21:06] | private yacht in Monte Carlo. | 在世界各地 |
[21:08] | Society’s most eligible bachelor. | 上流社会有资格的男士 |
[21:11] | He’s a hard worker, Miss Kelly. | 那可不是件容易的事 凯莉小姐 |
[21:13] | He’s no playboy. | 他并不是个花花公子 |
[21:15] | His very name is a synonym for charity. | 他是真名叫本尼林. 查理蒂 |
[21:18] | He’s got the biggest heart in the world. | 在整个世界都很有声誉 |
[21:21] | Why, he built our hospital. | 他为我们建了医院 |
[21:23] | He built the orthopedic medical center and sponsors it all by himself. | 给我们建了残疾医疗中心全都是他出的钱 |
[21:28] | And it’s open to all handicapped children with no racial or religious barriers. | 为所有残疾儿童开放 没有种族 宗教障碍 |
[21:36] | Handicapped children? | 残疾儿童? |
[21:39] | It’s a haven of hope for those angels – | 那里那些天使们的天堂 |
[21:41] | so little, so helpless and so pitifully crippled. | 可怜的小家伙 如此的无助 |
[21:47] | One more operation, and that baby will have straight feet. | 再给那宝宝做一次正腿手术 |
[21:50] | What about that new patient, Anita Uphoff? | 那个新病号怎么办?需要做什么吗? |
[21:53] | Oh, she’ll do good with new braces and a pelvic band. | 哦 这个先观察一下 |
[21:56] | Now, uh, about Peanuts. | 现在 关于花生 |
[21:58] | – Oh, he’s terrified. – I know. | – 他被吓坏了 – 我知道 |
[22:00] | Dr. Tegmeyer’s going to transfer some muscles down around the hip area. | 不能再让他们穿过栅栏 |
[22:04] | That Kelly is some woman, Griff. | 那个才不管一些女人的伤心呢 |
[22:06] | One day, she walked in here out of nowhere and – | 有一天她会说不可能我… |
[22:08] | I’ll fill in lover boy with all the facts, Julia. | 我想跟这位先生谈谈 |
[22:11] | Hello, Mac, Dusty. | 你好 女士 |
[22:12] | Where is this new nurse’s aide I’ve been hearing about? | 那个新来的护士在哪儿? |
[22:15] | You too? | 以来一个 |
[22:17] | Um, Dr. Torrance asked you to meet him at Plastic Surgery in five minutes. | 托恩斯医生叫你分钟内到手术室 |
[22:21] | – Right. – Reception. | – 好的 – 咨询台 |
[22:23] | Yes, just a moment, please. | 你好 好 请稍等 |
[22:26] | – Miss McDowell, Dr. Gorsen. – Yes, Doctor. | – 伯逸斯医生 – 你好 医生 |
[22:30] | Right, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[22:32] | Shoot this over to Radiology and then get Peanuts ready for surgery. | 把这个处理好 让花生准备手术 |
[22:36] | He’s in the playroom. | 是时候了 |
[22:38] | Come on, Griff. Now you’ll see the McCoy in action. | 来吧 克里夫 他们都叫你演员 |
[22:41] | She came out of the clouds one night without a single reference. | 她有一天突然跑来医院 什么介绍信也没有 |
[22:45] | I hired her on the spot. | 我还是雇用了她 |
[22:47] | I thought orthopedics called for specialized training. | 这里不需要特别的培训吗? |
[22:49] | Oh, it does. | 没有 |
[22:51] | Some people are born to write books, symphonies… | 有人天生就会写书 画画 |
[22:53] | paint pictures, build bridges. | 架桥 |
[22:56] | But Kelly – | 凯莉 |
[22:58] | she was born to handle children with crutches and babies in braces. | 她天生就是来照顾那些残疾儿童的 |
[23:02] | Sounds like one of those sweet Florence Nightingales. | 跟那些甜美的法国妓女一样 |
[23:05] | Not Kelly! She’s tough. Runs her ward like a pirate ship. | 天 你说哪去了 她可是上好女孩 |
[23:09] | She makes Captain Bligh look like a sissy. | 她让布兰特上校像个什么似的 |
[23:37] | What do you want, a medal? | 你想要什么 一个奖牌吗? |
[23:43] | Every two years, you get new legs to grow on, don’t you? | 你以为两年后你的新腿就会长出来 对不对? |
[23:49] | – Why didn’t you want to put ’em on? – I got used to the others, skipper. | – 你为什么不在意 – 我习惯了 |
[23:53] | Ah! | 啊 |
[23:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[24:05] | Now, let me see you touch your toes. | 现在让我看到你摸到你的脚趾 |
[24:07] | Best thing in the world for him. | 那很有用 |
[24:09] | Exercises his back with his brand-new legs. | 活动有助于腿的康复 |
[24:16] | They’re too far away. | 太远了 |
[24:59] | That’s a new low. | 真好笑 |
[25:01] | Using crippled kids to front your trade. | 你以为照顾这些孩子 就是你的职业吗? |
[25:04] | I quit my trade. | 我不再干那行了 |
[25:06] | You’ll have a problem breaking in those little girls to walk the street on crutches. | 你不是也想把那些女孩也带到街上去? |
[25:11] | I washed my face clean the morning I woke up in your bedroom. | 从你卧室醒来那个早上 我洗脑了 |
[25:14] | You got morals in my room? | 你想做个圣女? |
[25:16] | Oh, you had nothing to do with it. Nothing. | 这跟你一点关系也没有 没有 |
[25:20] | – It was your mirror. – You must have taken a long look. | – 你这个混蛋 – 你的路会很难走 |
[25:24] | It was the longest look of my life. | 会是我生命里最长的 |
[25:28] | I saw a broken-down piece of machinery. | 我要打破你们的阴谋 |
[25:36] | That’s what I saw. | 这就是我看到的 |
[25:39] | A hooker moving in with the town virgin! | 真恐怖 一下成了个圣女 |
[25:41] | What an act! | 都是些什么事! |
[25:44] | How much did you score, honey? | 他们对你的评价怎么样?亲爱的 |
[25:47] | How much did you tap at the hospital? How much Angel Foam did you peddle? | 你花了多少精力进来 用了什么手段 |
[25:50] | Oh, you ask. | 你自己去问 |
[25:52] | You ask the doctors if I made a play for any one of them. | 可以问这里的任何一个医生 |
[25:55] | Ask them! | 去问他们 |
[25:57] | You were the only buyer I had in this town… | 你是我在这个城市里的第一个顾客 |
[25:59] | and my last one. | 也是最后一个 |
[26:01] | You’re coming with me, or I talk to Mac myself. | 跟我来 我要亲自跟麦克说 |
[26:03] | Look, Griff. | 别 克里夫 |
[26:06] | I’m trying your side of the fence. | 我只是想从头开始 |
[26:08] | Is there a law against it? Is there anything wrong with it? | 为什么反对 有什么错吗? |
[26:11] | Your face might fool a lot of these people… | 你的脸是可以迷惑很多人 |
[26:15] | but not your body. | 但不是你的身体 |
[26:17] | Your body’s your only passport. | 你的身体只是一张护照 |
[26:19] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[26:22] | I can renew a passport… | 我可以再办一张护照 |
[26:26] | but I can’t renew my body… | 但我不能重生我的身体 |
[26:29] | or my face or my health. | 还有我的脸 我的健康 |
[26:38] | Oh, look, Griff. | 看 克里夫 |
[26:42] | I’m trying to change. | 我试着改变 |
[26:46] | Please help me. | 请帮助我 |
[26:52] | Give me a break. | 给我一点时间 |
[26:55] | So the old man said, “White swan… | 那个老人说 |
[26:58] | if you pretend hard enough, I will change you into a little boy. “ | 白天鹅 如果你够坚强 我就可以把你变你一个小男孩 |
[27:04] | So the white swan pretended hard enough… | 所以 白天鹅非常坚强 |
[27:08] | and, all of a sudden, he was changed into a little boy. | 突然 他变成了一个小男孩 |
[27:14] | So the old man told me… | 那个老人跟我说 |
[27:16] | if I pretended hard enough, I could play games with the little boy. | 如果我也非常坚强 我就可以和那小男孩玩 |
[27:21] | I pretended hard enough… | 我非常坚强 |
[27:23] | and, all of a sudden… | 突然 |
[27:25] | I was playing all kinds of games with the little boy. | 我就在与那个小男孩 玩各种各样的游戏 |
[27:28] | And you know who the little boy was? | 你知道那个小男孩是谁吗? |
[27:30] | Kip, first mate of the Jolly Roger. | 克普 乔里. 罗杰的创始人 |
[27:34] | And we ran and we played on the grass. | 我们跑呀跑 在草地上打滚 |
[27:37] | I have legs! I have legs! | 我有腿了 我有腿了 |
[27:41] | I have legs! | 我有腿了 |
[27:47] | And who do you think we found as we played on the grass? | 我们所有的人都在草地上玩 |
[27:50] | The whole crewoffthe Jolly Roger. | 乔里. 罗杰的每一个人 |
[27:53] | Every little girl and every little boy that pretended hard enough… | 每个小女孩 每个小男孩 只要够坚强 |
[27:57] | was playing on the grass and having a whale of a time. | 就可以整天 在草地上高高兴兴的玩 |
[28:15] | Barney? | 邦尼 |
[28:18] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[28:25] | Why so glum? | 为什么不开心? |
[28:30] | Well, it’s, uh… | 嗯 因为… |
[28:33] | the first time you didn’t take me to Europe with you, Mr. Grant. | 我要去趟欧洲 |
[28:36] | Quit griping, Barney. You got a dream job going all over the world with him. | 邦尼可是在世界各地有三份工作 |
[28:40] | – How was it? – Great. | – 怎么样? – 非常棒 |
[28:50] | This for real, Mr. Grant? | 这是什么 格兰特先生 |
[28:53] | It’s an authentic drinking cup used by the Gauls. | 这是魔鬼用的杯子 |
[28:57] | Is everything ready for tonight’s party? | 这是不是比好身材更好呀 |
[28:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[29:00] | – Is the, uh, Eroica tape all set up? – Yes, sir. | – 那桌子摆好了吗? – 是的 |
[29:04] | Thank you, Barney. | 谢谢你 邦尼 |
[29:06] | Griff, how about mixing us a couple of drinks? | 克里夫 喝一杯吧 |
[30:07] | 德语 | |
[31:05] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[31:11] | This means… | 意思是 |
[31:13] | “All things, by gentleness… | 所有绅士们的事情… |
[31:15] | may be made smooth. “ | 都顺利进行 |
[31:18] | And this is for the gentle Miss Josephine. | 这是给吉尔逊夫人的 |
[31:22] | Oh! | 哦 |
[31:25] | Merci beaucoup. | 真棒 |
[31:28] | – And this is for Bunny. – Oh! | 这是给邦妮的 |
[31:30] | – The prettiest child in Grantville. – Is it that doll? | – 最漂亮的娃娃 – 就是这个吗? |
[31:33] | – The one we talked about. – She’ll treasure that all her life. | – 我们以谈论到的那个 – 我们谈了一晚上 |
[31:36] | – A little touch from the Rhine. – Danke schon. | – 给你的 – 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Bitte schon. And, Buff, something from England. | 布克从英格兰带来的 |
[31:43] | – A reminder of where you were born. – Petticoat Lane? | – 我记得你是在那儿出生的 – 漂亮吗? |
[31:46] | No, my, uh, pretty little redcoat. | 非常美 |
[31:48] | Piccadilly Circus. | 我被迷住了 |
[31:50] | And this is for Griff. | 这是给克里夫的 |
[31:58] | – Good evening, Mac. – Evening, Barney. | – 晚上好 女士 – 晚上好 邦尼 |
[32:01] | Oh, uh, this is Kelly. | 这是凯莉 |
[32:03] | Barney’s the best martini virtuoso in the whole state. | 邦尼是这个镇最好的马丁尼调酒师 |
[32:07] | Never touches the stuff. | 虽然我从不碰那些东西 |
[32:09] | I’ve heard about you, Miss Kelly. Highly complimentary. | 很荣幸能为您服务 |
[32:12] | Well, thank you, Barney. | 谢谢 邦尼 |
[32:13] | Well, did the baron come back loaded with stuff? | 他去了很多地方吗 |
[32:16] | Like always. Foreign gifts from all parts of the world. | 差不多走遍了世界 |
[32:18] | Uh – Uh, did he get what I asked him for? | 有没有什么奇遇啊 |
[32:22] | No luck. He just couldn’t find the male version of Brigitte Bardot. | 没有 他还喜欢这里 |
[32:28] | Well, lead on to the grape, Barney. | 好 去做事吧 邦尼 |
[32:32] | Oh, this is the founder of our town. | 这是我们镇的创始人 |
[32:35] | It’s Grant’s great-great-grandfather. | 这是格兰特的祖父 |
[32:37] | He’s a doll. | 是个伟大的人 |
[32:41] | – Hi! – Hi, Mac. | – 你好 – 你好 玛 |
[32:43] | – Hiya, Mac. – Hi, Mac, dear. How are you? | – 你好 玛 – 你好吗? 玛 |
[33:05] | – Grant! – Mac, how are you? | – 真棒 – 你好吗? |
[33:07] | You look wonderful, darling. | 你看起来不错 |
[33:09] | Here. I want you to meet the lady who’s making history in orthopedics. | 来 我要给你介绍一个在残疾医院创造历史的女士 |
[33:15] | Miss Kelly, Mr. Grant. | 凯莉小姐 格兰特先生 |
[33:17] | – How do you do? – Pleasure, Miss Kelly. | – 你好 – 见到你很高兴 凯莉小姐 |
[33:19] | – Everybody calls me Grant. – And everybody calls her Kelly. | – 每个人都叫我格兰斯 – 每个人都叫她凯莉 |
[33:23] | K-E-double L-Y. | K-E-两个L-Y |
[33:25] | Don’t mind him. He’s upset because he struck out. | 别管他 他是因为被踢出局才生气 |
[33:27] | He’s been poking around the hospital ever since Kelly went into action. | 他在凯莉工作的时候 还去打扰她 |
[33:32] | Uh, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[33:34] | I’m a registered voter. | 我是你们的一员吗? |
[33:37] | For those on duty tonight. | 因为他们今晚要上班 |
[33:39] | And, uh, I’m going to send a load of gifts to the kids at the hospital tomorrow. | 我把这些直接送到医院去 |
[33:43] | I have something from Venice I believe you will like… | 我有带来一样东西你肯定会喜欢 |
[33:46] | Miss, uh, K-E-double L-Y. | K-E-两个L-Y |
[33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:52] | – Would you like to have a seat, please? – Thank you. | – 请坐吧 – 谢谢 |
[34:01] | – Oh. – Venetian. | – 哦 – 威尼斯的 |
[34:05] | Seventeenth century. | 17世纪之物 |
[34:06] | From Venice. | 来自威尼斯 |
[34:27] | I see myself by moonlight on the Lake of Lucerne… | 我在月光里看到我自己在日光之湖上 |
[34:33] | in a boat wandering through a leafy alley in a garden… | 小船在花园的小径蜿蜒 |
[34:38] | and Beethoven’s hands playing the “Moonlight Sonata. “ | 贝多芬的手弹奏着《月光曲》 |
[34:44] | He carved that sonata out of moonlight. | 因为那就是月光里的曲子 |
[34:49] | Was he in love when he wrote it? | 他看到了他的爱人吗? |
[34:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:55] | Did he marry her? | 你娶了她吗? |
[34:58] | No, he – he never found the wife he was looking for. | 不 他没有找到他梦想中的妻子 |
[35:02] | How do you know he was looking for a wife? | 你怎么知道他是在寻找妻子? |
[35:05] | What man isn’t? | 哪个男人不是呢 |
[35:08] | “A sweetheart is a bottle of wine. | 一个情人是一杯酒 |
[35:11] | A wife is a wine bottle. “ | 一个妻子则是酒瓶 |
[35:15] | Did Goethe write that? | 这是谁写的? |
[35:17] | – Baudelaire. – Oh. | – 波特迪亚 – 哦 |
[35:19] | Beethoven and Goethe were good friends. | 贝多芬是个天才 |
[35:27] | – Griff doesn’t go for Beethoven. – Griff is tone-deaf. | – 克里夫不喜欢贝多芬 – 克里夫是个乐盲 |
[35:40] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:43] | Well, I – I watched his face when we were singing the other night. | 你忘了 那晚我还唱歌献丑了呢? |
[35:53] | You sang very well. | 你唱得非常好 |
[35:56] | I was happy. | 我很幸福 |
[35:57] | “Happiness was born a twin. “ | 幸福生来就是一对双胞胎 |
[36:04] | Lord Byron. | 拜伦 |
[36:07] | My favorite poet. | 我最喜爱的诗人 |
[36:14] | Kelly, you baffle me. | 凯莉你让我为难 |
[36:18] | Intellect is seldom a feature of physical beauty. | 文人把他们的灵魂 献给现实之美 |
[36:22] | And that makes you a remarkable woman. | 它让你成为一个出色的女人 |
[36:26] | The most interesting contradiction I’ve met in years. | 你是由一个最有趣的矛盾组成的 |
[36:29] | With a love of poetry – | 抱着对诗的喜爱 |
[36:31] | rare in this age of missiles. | 在这个混乱的年代非常少见 |
[36:36] | Would you like to visit where Byron wrote many of his famous sonnets? | 你想看看 这个著名的美丽地方吗 |
[36:40] | Venice? | 威尼斯? |
[36:41] | I’m going to take you there right now. | 我现在就带你去 |
[37:06] | I took these movies from a gondola. | 我在船上拍在这些 |
[37:13] | That apartment on the left is where your friend Lord Byron wrote “Beppo. “ | 左边那栋公寓是一个朋友卖下的 |
[37:20] | That’s where he swam the Grand Canal. | 在这里可以游泳 |
[37:33] | Hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[37:35] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[37:39] | I hear the gondolier singing. | 我听到他们唱歌 |
[37:42] | Do you? | 你听到了吗? |
[37:55] | If you pretend hard enough… | 如果你够坚强 |
[37:59] | and if you listen hard enough – | 如果你认真听 |
[38:02] | you’ll hear his fine Italian voice. | 你就可以听到那个悠远的声音 |
[40:07] | Here a moo, there a moo Everywhere a moo-moo | |
[40:22] | – This job’s for the birds. – Aw, what’s bothering you, Buff? | – 这真是个该死的工作 – 你怎么了? |
[40:26] | I’m not like you, Kelly. | 我不像你 凯莉 |
[40:28] | I haven’t got steel in my veins. | 我得赚钱 |
[40:32] | I get sick just – just looking at these poor little babies… | 只是看到这些可怜的孩子 |
[40:35] | let alone handling them. | 我就放不下 |
[40:40] | I’m going to quit. I’m going to quit this job. | 我要辞职 我不干了 |
[40:43] | And it’s gonna – it’s gonna hurt Griff. | 克里夫会很难过 |
[40:47] | – It’s gonna hurt him bad. – Why Griff? | – 爸爸也会很难过 – 为什么有克里夫? |
[40:50] | He’s been like a father to me, ever since mine was killed in Korea. | 他就像我的父亲 从我开始这个行业起 |
[40:55] | Griff got me this job. | 克里夫帮我找到的这份工作 |
[40:58] | He’s so damn proud of me. | 他很为我骄傲 |
[41:03] | Say, I hear that young intern is taking you to the dance tonight. | 我听说今晚有人请你去跳舞 |
[41:08] | He thinks he’s Dr. Kildare. I think he’s a bore. | 你觉得我会去吗?那种事很无聊 |
[41:12] | You remember that lame gown of mine? | 还记得我那件长裙吗? |
[41:15] | – The black-and-silver one? – Mm-hmm. | – 黑底银光的那件? – 黑底银光的那件? |
[41:17] | I think Miss Josephine could fit you right into it. | 我觉得你穿那件 会跟约瑟夫先生很配 |
[41:20] | Oh, that’s great. | 真棒 |
[41:32] | What’s the matter, Miss Kelly? What’s wrong? | 凯莉小姐 怎么了?出什么事了? |
[41:36] | I’m worried about Buff. | 我为布林夫担心 |
[41:50] | The door’s open, Buff. | 门是开的 布林夫 |
[42:19] | I made $25 tonight. | 我今晚赚了25美元 |
[42:24] | Ten, ten and five. | 十块 十块 五块 |
[42:30] | Where’d you get that money? | 这钱哪来的? |
[42:32] | A woman gave it to me. | 一个女人给的 |
[42:39] | – What woman? – Candy. She runs a club across the river. | – 哪个女人? – 肯蒂 酒吧的女主人 |
[42:44] | What’s the 25 for? | 这二十五块是卖什么的? |
[42:45] | It’s an advance. I’m gonna be a bonbon. | 是工钱 我去卖糖果 |
[42:48] | Take off my dress! | 把我的衣服脱下来 |
[42:51] | No. | 不 |
[42:52] | I paid $350 for that dress. I’ll take it off myself. | 用你自己的二十五块去卖 把我的还给我 |
[42:56] | Those bonbons aren’t there just to serve drinks, you know. | 那些糖果女是什么 你知道吗? |
[42:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:06] | You had that coming to you. | 你活该 |
[43:09] | Candy said I could make $300 a week. | 在这里这一个星期才能赚三美元 |
[43:26] | All right. | 好 |
[43:28] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[43:31] | You know what’s different about the first night? | 你知道初夜会有什么不同吗? |
[43:34] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[43:37] | Nothing except it lasts forever. That’s all. | 除了永远 什么都没有 |
[43:41] | You’ll be sleeping on the skin of a nightmare for the rest of your life. | 你的余生将会在噩梦里度过 |
[43:45] | Oh, you’re a beautiful girl, Buff. | 你是个美丽的女孩 布林夫 |
[43:48] | Young. | 年轻 |
[43:50] | Oh, they’ll outbid each other for you. | 他们会为你打架的 |
[43:53] | You’ll get compliments, clothes, cash. | 你可以得到恭维 衣服 钞票 |
[43:57] | You’ll meet men you live on… | 天天见到那些你赖以生存的男人 |
[44:00] | and men who live on you. | 你也是他们赖以生存之物 |
[44:03] | And those are the only men you’ll meet. | 那就是你能见到的唯一的男人 |
[44:07] | And after a steady grind of making every john feel at home… | 然后 等你适应了那里的环境的时候 |
[44:12] | you’ll become a block of ice. | 你就会成为一块坚冰 |
[44:14] | And if you do happen to melt a little… | 有时会融化一点 |
[44:16] | you’ll get slipped a tip behind Candy’s back. | 还是会回到肯蒂那里去 |
[44:21] | You’ll be every man’s wife-in-law and no man’s wife. | 你会成为任何男人的妻子和情人 又不是任何人的妻子 |
[44:27] | Why, your world with Candy will become so warped… | 当你知道了肯蒂是那么龌龊时 |
[44:29] | that you’ll hate all men… | 然后你不会开始恨所有的男人 |
[44:32] | and you’ll hate yourself… | 恨你自己 |
[44:34] | because you’ll become a social problem, a medical problem… | 因为你成了一个社会问题 医疗障碍 |
[44:37] | a mental problem… | 精神障碍 |
[44:40] | and a despicable failure as a woman. | 那一个女人最大的失败 |
[45:08] | Isn’t that wild? | 不是野生的吗? |
[45:23] | Come on, sugar, tell me. | 来 告诉我吧 |
[45:25] | – What do your mother and father call you? – They call me once a month. | – 你爸爸妈妈叫你什么 – 他们叫我从前有座山 |
[45:29] | But everybody else calls me Marshmallow. | 但其他的人都叫我草芙蓉 |
[45:33] | How’d a little cowgirl like you get to be a bonbon? | 你是怎么来做糖果女的? |
[45:37] | Oh, Candy advanced me a few dollars. | 肯蒂用一些钱引我来的 |
[45:39] | Oh, that’s Candy. | 肯蒂在说什么? |
[45:41] | And promised me a weekly intake of 300. | 她我一个星期可以赚三百美元 |
[45:45] | Well, that’s Candy. | 这就是肯蒂呀 |
[45:47] | And also promised that I’d meet a handsome Don Juan. | 也还向我保证我可以见到英俊的唐. 沃尔 |
[45:51] | That’s me! | 那是我 |
[45:53] | How about a belt to the private booth, huh? | 对呀 这样怎么样 |
[45:56] | No luck, Marshmallow! I’ve warned you before. | 草芙蓉 别扰乱 |
[45:59] | This mountain of money jollies is mine! | 他是我的 |
[46:11] | Lookin’ for somebody? | 你找人吗? |
[46:14] | The owner – Candy. | 老板 肯蒂 |
[46:17] | I’m Candy. | 我是肯蒂 |
[46:20] | My name is Kelly. | 我叫凯莉 |
[46:24] | Oh, yes. Um… | 哦 对 |
[46:27] | Griff told me about you. | 克里夫跟我说过你 |
[46:29] | Where have you been coasting? | 非常划算 |
[46:31] | I’ll tell you in your office. | 在你办公室谈谈吧 |
[46:33] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 |
[46:38] | Well, well. Where did you get the new bonbon, Candy? | 好 你上哪找来的糖果女 |
[46:40] | Come on, Zookie, none of that. | 来 休基 |
[46:42] | Now be a good boy. Take the hands off. That’s it. | 放开手 做个好男孩 |
[46:48] | Karate champ – black-lace belt. That’s me. | 看着 他是我的 |
[46:51] | – To the champ. – The new champ. | – 干杯 – 好家伙 |
[46:54] | Listen, new stuff, stay away from Zookie. He’s my john exclusively. | 听说 新星 离休基远点 他是我的 独家的 |
[47:01] | Where’s your office? | 你的办公室在哪里? |
[47:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:05] | Oh, that Redhead. | 好家伙 |
[47:07] | That’s the fourth customer she’s coldcocked with a karate punch. | 这些家伙对顾客抢来抢去 |
[47:10] | Sit down. Let’s talk bus – | 坐吧 我们说说… |
[47:14] | Stop! | 停 |
[47:18] | Cut it out! Cut it out! | 停下来 停手 |
[47:22] | That hurts! Kelly! | 不要 凯莉 |
[47:24] | Now! | 现在 |
[47:28] | Ten. | 十块 |
[47:32] | And five. | 五块 |
[47:35] | Now you stay away from Buff. | 离布林夫远点 |
[47:40] | Time for a bonbon. | 吃糖的时间了 |
[47:41] | Come on, Zookie, wake up. | 醒醒呀 休基 |
[48:08] | Wanna tell me about it? | 想跟我说说吗? |
[48:16] | Have you been to a doctor? | 去看过医生吗? |
[48:41] | I’m glad we didn’t go out tonight. | 真希望今晚没有出来 |
[48:45] | There’s – | 这… |
[48:47] | There’s something I’ve got to get off my mind. | 我有点分神 |
[48:50] | You’ve got the whole floor. | 怎么了 |
[48:54] | I’m afraid our dance is over. | 我不能再跳了 |
[48:56] | The music’s still playing. | 音乐还没完 |
[48:58] | Sit down. | 坐会吧 |
[49:00] | Please. And listen to the words. | 请 听我说 |
[49:03] | Please. | 请 |
[49:22] | When I came to this town… | 当我来到这个城市的时候 |
[49:27] | the first day I came… | 我来的第一天 |
[49:32] | I was a prostitute. | 我是个妓女 |
[49:36] | My first customer was my last one. | 碰到了我的第一个顾客 也是我最后一个 |
[49:41] | The next morning, I quit. | 第二天早上我就是不干了 |
[49:45] | Now I’m in love with the man who’s the dream of every woman – | 现在我爱了一个 每个女人的白马王子 |
[49:51] | every woman who has the right to dream. | 每个女人都有做梦的权利 |
[49:56] | With a man who’s got to stop seeing me before the volcano erupts. | 那个男人在我火山爆发之前阻止了我 |
[50:08] | I love you, Kelly. Will you marry me? | 我爱你 凯莉 你可以嫁给我吗? |
[50:14] | I’ve got to think it out. | 我得好好想想 |
[50:17] | Oh, I’ve got to think it out. | 我得好好想想 |
[50:22] | I wasn’t cut out to be a monk. | 我想做去做和尚 |
[50:25] | And you’re not the type to turn nun. | 是你让我改变主意 |
[50:28] | But together we’ll prove our whole existence for each other. | 我们俩相互依存 |
[50:33] | You’re the only woman I want for my wife. | 你是我唯一想娶的女人 |
[50:45] | Oh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[50:49] | Charlie, what should I do? | 查理 我该怎么办? |
[50:52] | If they condemn you for your past, I don’t want them as my friends. | 如果你对过去感到内疚的话 我觉得这样不是好朋友 |
[50:57] | Kelly, darling… | 亲爱的凯莉 |
[50:59] | no one can forbid you tomorrow. | 没有人能预测明天 |
[51:01] | And I’m all your tomorrows. All of them. | 明天是个未知数 跟我来吧 |
[51:04] | That’s right. | 对 |
[51:08] | Why should Grant want to marry a woman like me? | 为什么格兰特 会想娶一个我这样的女人? |
[51:13] | Oh. Confidentially, Charlie… | 跟你讲一个秘密 查理 |
[51:17] | we girls are always chasing dreams. | 女孩总是追逐梦想 |
[51:22] | But why shouldn’t I have a right to catch mine? | 我为什么 没有权利去追求我的? |
[51:26] | Many people had a past like mine, and they made out, didn’t they? | 许多人都像我一样错过了 被命运击败 |
[51:31] | Or did they? | 他们都这样? |
[51:33] | Aw, of course they did. | 他们当然是这样 |
[51:37] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[51:40] | Because there was always a Rock of Gibraltar to give them strength. | 因为常有酒让他们发出臭气 |
[51:45] | Oh, and that’s what Grant is. | 这便是精彩之处 |
[51:48] | Oh, he’s the Rock – | 就是它了 |
[51:51] | the Rock of Gibraltar. | 就是它了 |
[51:58] | Oh, Charlie. | 噢 查理 |
[51:59] | We’d be living an endless honeymoon. | 我们生活在这无穷的乐趣中 |
[52:01] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[52:03] | The dread of every woman in my business is ending up alone. | 干我们这一行的所有女人怕的就是以孤独告终 |
[52:10] | And I know that world. | 我知道那种世界 |
[52:14] | And I know his world. | 我也知道他的世界 |
[52:16] | And that makes me a woman of two worlds. | 它让我成了两个世界的女人 |
[52:20] | And that’s not good. | 感觉一点也不好 |
[52:22] | Or is it? | 这是什么 |
[52:24] | With him, I’m complete – a whole woman. | 我面对一个女人的冲突 |
[52:29] | I’ll never strike at your past, not even with a flower. | 我从不计较过去 过去就过去了 |
[52:32] | Oh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[52:35] | Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. What should I do? | 查理 查理 我该怎么办? |
[52:45] | Oh, it’s a wonderful day, Barney. | 今天天气真好 邦尼 |
[52:47] | – It’s 6:00 in the morning, Miss Kelly. – It’s a beautiful day. | – 凯莉小姐 现在是早上六点 – 天气真好 |
[52:50] | Mr. Grant is still asleep. | 格兰特先生还在睡觉 |
[52:52] | It’s a glorious day. | 多灿烂的一天呀 |
[53:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[53:58] | I love you. It’s a deal. | 我爱你 说定了 |
[54:04] | You pick the place for the wedding. | 你自己选地方 |
[54:07] | Here, New York, Europe. | 这里 纽约 欧洲 |
[54:11] | Right here in Grantville. | 就在这里 |
[54:14] | Where do you want the wedding breakfast? | 结婚仪式在哪里? |
[54:16] | Switzerland? You were born to ski. | 瑞士?你的出生地 |
[54:18] | Venice – where Lord Byron swam the Grand Canal. | 威尼斯 我们在那里疯跑 |
[54:22] | I’ll have you flown to Paris today. | 我要向所有的人宣布 |
[54:24] | You’ll have your pick of the best designers in the world. | 找世界上最好的设计师 |
[54:28] | No, I’m going to pay for the wedding gown myself. | 不 我要自己卖婚纱 |
[54:33] | Oh, darling. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[54:34] | I’ve paid for every stitch on my back all of my life. | 我这一辈子卖东西都自己出钱 |
[54:39] | When I marry you, it’ll probably be the last penny I lay out on my wardrobe. | 等我嫁给你了 我要花光我所有的钱 |
[54:43] | I have very expensive tastes, you know. | 我的品味可是很贵的 |
[54:47] | This is your home, darling. | 这是你的家 亲爱的 |
[55:04] | Oh, I’m so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[55:06] | 900, 1,000 even. | 一百 一千了 |
[55:12] | No abortion, understand? | 没有人会明白 |
[55:14] | Now, whether he marries you or not, you have that baby. | 不管他娶不娶你 你可以生下那个孩子 |
[55:20] | Boy or girl, I’ll name it Kelly. | 无论男孩 女孩 我都给他取名凯莉 |
[55:24] | Uh-oh. Time for rehearsal. | 到排练的时间了 |
[55:41] | Mommy dear | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[55:44] | Tell me, please | 请告诉我 |
[55:46] | Is the world really round | 这个世界是不是真是圆的 |
[55:51] | Tell me where | 告诉我哪里 |
[55:54] | Is the bluebird of happiness found | 可以找到一只蓝色的小鸟 |
[56:00] | Tell me why | 告诉我 |
[56:02] | Is the sky | 天空会不会… |
[56:05] | Up above so blue | 一直都这么蓝 |
[56:08] | And when you were a child | 让我们知道 在哪里 |
[56:13] | Did your mommy tell you | 请妈妈告诉我 |
[56:17] | What becomes of the sun | 当太阳掉进海里的时候 |
[56:21] | When it falls in the sea | 会是什么样子 |
[56:25] | And who lights it again | 有没有人还会喜欢 |
[56:28] | As bright can be | 一起游戏 |
[56:31] | Tell me why | 告诉我为什么 |
[56:34] | Can’t I fly | 小鸟可以 |
[56:36] | Without wings | 与天上的风 |
[56:39] | Through the sky | 一起飞翔 |
[56:41] | Tell me why | 告诉我为什么 |
[56:43] | Mommy dear | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[56:46] | Are there tears | 你眼里… |
[56:48] | In your eyes | 有没有泪水 |
[56:52] | Little ones, little ones | 小家伙 小家伙 |
[56:56] | Yes, the world’s really round | 这个世界是圆的 |
[57:01] | And the bluebird you search for | 你们在寻找的蓝色小鸟 |
[57:06] | It surely is found | 它真的很可爱 |
[57:10] | And the sky up above | 宝贝 天空 |
[57:14] | Is so blue and clear | 是那么的尉蓝纯净 |
[57:18] | So that you’ll see the bluebird | 所有你们看到的蓝色小鸟 |
[57:23] | If it should come near | 向你们飞来 |
[57:27] | And the sun doesn’t fall | 美丽的太阳永远不会 |
[57:31] | In the sea out of sight | 落入海中看不见 |
[57:36] | All it does is make way | 他所做的就是 |
[57:40] | For the moon’s pretty light | 让美丽的月亮更美 |
[57:44] | And if children could fly | 如果孩子能够 |
[57:49] | There’d be no need for birds | 每天早上像小鸟般飞翔 |
[57:54] | And I cry, little ones | 我哭了 小家伙 |
[57:57] | ‘Cause I’m touched by your words | 因为我被你们的话感动了 |
[58:02] | Don’t be sad, Mommy dear | 告诉我 亲爱的妈妈 |
[58:06] | If it’s true the world is round | 世界真是的圆的吗? |
[58:11] | I will search | 我们要找遍 |
[58:13] | Round the world | 整个世界 |
[58:14] | Till the bluebird is found | 直到找到那只蓝色小鸟 |
[58:19] | Little one, there’s no need | 小家伙 没有必要 |
[58:23] | To wander too far | 四处寻找 |
[58:27] | For what you really seek | 以后你就会发现 |
[58:31] | Is right here where you are | 它就在这里 在你的身边 |
[58:36] | Show me where, Mommy dear | 告诉我们在哪里 亲爱的妈妈 |
[58:40] | And here’s what I will do | 我们应该做些什么 |
[58:45] | I will take | 我会带着 |
[58:47] | The dear bluebird | 那只蓝色的小鸟 |
[58:49] | I will give it to you | 我会把它给你 |
[58:53] | Dear, the bluebird’s the love in your heart | 那只蓝色小鸟 是你们心中的爱 |
[58:59] | Pure and true | 很纯很真实 |
[59:02] | And I found it the day | 我发现有一天 |
[59:08] | Heaven blessed me | 上帝保佑我 |
[59:12] | With you | 和你 |
[59:18] | Hey, Sam, come here a minute. | 来一下 山姆 |
[59:20] | Maybe you can figure out your boss. I can’t. | 你可以描述你的老板 我不能 |
[59:23] | I’ve just asked him to be best man, and look at his face. | 做个好男人 |
[59:26] | – I’m going to marry Kelly. – Congratulations. | – 看这张脸 我要娶凯莉的 – 恭喜你了 |
[59:28] | – Thanks. What’s the matter, Griff? – Who’s giving her away? | – 谢谢 你搞什么? – 谁来当证婚人啊 |
[59:30] | Dr. Gomez. And Josephine’s gonna be maid of honor. | 金密斯医生 我太荣幸了 |
[59:32] | – Wonderful. – And, Sam, uh… | – 太好了 – 山姆 呃… |
[59:35] | I’d like Joanne to be one of the flower girls. | 我想让琼安娜做花童 |
[59:37] | – She’ll love it. – Thanks. | 她会很高兴的 谢谢 |
[59:39] | Come on, Griff, get if off your chest. | 来吧 高兴点 |
[59:42] | I’m going to be a flower girl! I’m gonna be a flower girl! | 我很高兴可以成为你的花童… |
[59:45] | I’m gonna be a flower girl! | 我很高兴可以成为你的花童 |
[59:48] | Now, what did your daddy teach you to say? | 你爸爸叫你怎么说 |
[59:50] | Oh. Congratulations, Uncle Grant. | 祝贺你 |
[59:53] | Thank you, Bunny. | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[59:56] | C-A-T. Cat. | C-A-T 猫 |
[1:00:00] | K-I-T-T-E-N. | K-I-两个T-E-N |
[1:00:05] | Kitten. | 凯蒂 |
[1:00:07] | D-O-G. Dog. | D-0-G 狗 |
[1:00:11] | C-A-T. Cat. | C-A-T 猫 |
[1:00:15] | Uh, Paul. | 保尔 |
[1:00:16] | C-A-T. Cat. | C-A-T 猫 |
[1:00:19] | K-I-T-T-E-N. | K-I-两个T-E-N |
[1:00:20] | K-I-T-T-E-N kitten | K-I-两个T-E-N 凯蒂 |
[1:00:24] | Kitten. | 凯蒂 |
[1:00:26] | D-O-G. Dog. | D-0-G 狗 |
[1:00:28] | Sylvia. | 西尔瓦 |
[1:00:30] | D-O-G. Dog. | D-0-G 狗 |
[1:00:31] | C-A-T. Cat. | C-A-T 猫 |
[1:00:33] | C-A-T. Cat. | C-A-T 猫 |
[1:00:37] | K-I-T… K-I-T – | |
[1:00:50] | Well? | 说吧 |
[1:00:53] | What is it, Griff? | 有什么事 克里夫 |
[1:01:01] | What’s the matter? | 有什么事 |
[1:01:04] | Grant asked me to be best man. | 格兰特让我做个好男人 |
[1:01:09] | You’ve got 30 minutes to get out of town… | 我给你三十分钟离开这个城市 |
[1:01:13] | and I don’t mean finding a bed at Candy’s across the river. | 到河对面的肯蒂那里去 |
[1:01:17] | May I phone him? | 我可以给他打电话吗? |
[1:01:19] | I’ll tell him sayonara for you. | 其他的事我会帮你处理的 |
[1:01:21] | He’ll roll with the punch a lot easier if it comes from me. | 这就是你来找我的原因 |
[1:01:28] | Yeah, he would at that. | 好 你打吧好 你打吧 |
[1:01:46] | Mr. Grant, please. | 请找格兰特先生 |
[1:01:48] | Kelly. | 我是凯莉 |
[1:01:52] | I told him all about myself, Griff. | 我把我的事告诉他了 |
[1:01:55] | And about you and the $20. | 还有你的事 和二十美元的事 |
[1:02:02] | No. I did not identify you. | 不 我没看清你 |
[1:02:07] | And I told him my track record as a call girl before he asked me to marry him. | 我在他向我未婚之前就告诉了他 我原来当过妓女 |
[1:02:11] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:02:12] | Hold on a minute. | 等一会 |
[1:02:14] | Griff wants to tell you something. | 克里夫有话要对你说 |
[1:02:18] | Hello, Griff. | 你好 克里夫 |
[1:02:21] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[1:02:25] | I just – just wanted to tell you one thing. | 我只有…一件事想对你说 |
[1:02:29] | You’re the luckiest guy in the world. Congratulations. | 你是世界上最幸运的人 祝贺你 |
[1:02:32] | I’ll be seeing you later. | 呆会见 |
[1:02:35] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[1:02:50] | That’s the… big score – | 真是个大笑话 |
[1:02:55] | falling in love with the right person and… | 爱上同一个人 |
[1:02:59] | being loved. | 爱上… |
[1:03:05] | I’ll be best man, Kelly. | 我会做个好男人 凯莉 |
[1:03:15] | Lotta luck, Kelly. Lotta luck. | 祝你好运 凯莉 |
[1:03:49] | Miss Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:03:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:03:53] | You forgot the veil. The veil. | 你忘了头纱 |
[1:03:59] | I still think it’s bad luck to show him that dress… | 我还想穿这衣服会怎么样呢 |
[1:04:02] | surprise or no surprise. | 是惊喜还是不惊喜 |
[1:04:05] | Barney has the day off, and I’m cooking dinner for him. | 邦妮在那儿 我要为她做饭呢 |
[1:04:09] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:04:13] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[1:04:47] | Mommy dear | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:04:50] | Tell me, please | 请告诉我 |
[1:04:52] | Is the world really round | 这个世界是不是真是圆的 |
[1:04:57] | Tell me where | 告诉我哪里 |
[1:05:00] | Is the bluebird of happiness found | 可以找到一只蓝色的小鸟 |
[1:05:06] | Tell me why | 告诉我 |
[1:05:08] | Is the sky | 天空会不会 |
[1:05:11] | Up above so blue | 一直都这么蓝 |
[1:05:14] | And when you were a child | 让我们知道 在哪里 |
[1:05:19] | Did your mommy tell you | 请妈妈告诉我 |
[1:05:23] | What becomes of the sun | 当太阳掉进海里的时候 |
[1:05:27] | When it falls in the sea | 会是什么样子 |
[1:05:31] | And who lights it again | 有没有人还会喜欢 |
[1:05:34] | As bright can be | 一起游戏 |
[1:05:37] | Tell me why | 告诉我为什么 |
[1:05:40] | Can’t I fly | 小鸟可以 |
[1:05:42] | Without wings | 与天上的风 |
[1:05:45] | Through the sky | 一起飞翔 |
[1:05:47] | Tell me why | 告诉我为什么 |
[1:05:50] | Mommy dear | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:05:52] | Are there tears | 你眼里 |
[1:05:54] | In your eyes | 有没有泪水 |
[1:05:59] | Little ones, little ones | 小家伙 小家伙 |
[1:06:03] | Yes, the world’s really round | 这个世界是圆的 |
[1:06:05] | Now you know why I can never marry a normal woman. | 你现在知道我为什么 不能娶一个普通的女人了 |
[1:06:10] | That’s why I love you. | 这就是我为什么爱你了 |
[1:06:12] | You understand my sickness. | 你能懂我 |
[1:06:16] | You’ve been conditioned to people like me. | 你和我是同一类人 |
[1:06:23] | You live in my world, and it will be an exciting world. | 你活在我的世界里 这会是个令人兴奋的世界 |
[1:06:35] | My darling… | 亲爱的 |
[1:06:38] | our – our marriage will be a paradise… | 多么开心呀 那会是一个天堂 |
[1:06:43] | because we’re – we’re both abnormal. | 因为我们…都不正常 |
[1:06:55] | There’d be no need for birds | 没必要去寻找小鸟 |
[1:07:00] | And I cry, little ones | 我哭了 小家伙 |
[1:07:03] | ‘Cause I’m touched by your words | 因为我被你们的话感动了 |
[1:07:08] | Don’t be sad, Mommy dear | 告诉我 亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:07:12] | If it’s true the world is round | 世界真是的圆的吗? |
[1:07:17] | I will search | 我们要找遍 |
[1:07:19] | Round the world | 整个世界 |
[1:07:20] | Till the bluebird is found | 直到找到那只蓝色小鸟 |
[1:07:25] | Little one, there’s no need | 小家伙 没有必要 |
[1:07:29] | To wander too far | 四处寻找 |
[1:07:34] | For what you really seek | 以后你就会发现 |
[1:07:38] | Is right here where you are | 它就在这里 在你的身边 |
[1:07:42] | Show me where, Mommy dear | 告诉我们在哪里 亲爱的妈妈 |
[1:07:46] | And here’s what I will do | 我们应该做些什么 |
[1:07:51] | I will take | 我会带着 |
[1:07:53] | The dear bluebird | 那只蓝色的小鸟 |
[1:07:54] | I will give it to you | 我会把它给你 |
[1:08:07] | 格兰特 | |
[1:08:09] | 死了 | |
[1:08:12] | 被… | |
[1:08:15] | 一个妓女 | |
[1:08:17] | 杀死了 | |
[1:08:19] | Once before, a man’s kiss tasted like that. | 在有一个男人那种味道的吻之前 |
[1:08:25] | He was put away in a psycho ward. | 是在一个回圈的世界 |
[1:08:29] | Oh, I got the same taste the first time Grant kissed me. | 就是格兰特的吻 |
[1:08:34] | It was a – | 那是… |
[1:08:36] | What we call a – a “naked kiss. “ | 我们叫它 “赤裸之吻” |
[1:08:41] | It’s the sign of a pervert. | 那是完美的象征 |
[1:08:52] | I’m gonna keep asking you the same question until you tell me the truth. | 我还是要问你同样的问题 |
[1:08:55] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么要杀他 |
[1:08:57] | He was molesting a child. | 他更喜欢孩子 |
[1:08:59] | – He broke off the wedding. – The child ran out. | – 你胡说 – 一个孩子跑出去了 |
[1:09:02] | – So you tried blackmail. – He couldn’t marry a normal woman. | – 是你想勒索 – 他不能娶一个正常的女人 |
[1:09:05] | And he was going to have you pinched for extortion. | 他本想把一切都交给你 |
[1:09:07] | He said I would understand his weakness. | 他说我会明白他的邪恶 |
[1:09:15] | Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[1:09:17] | we’ve had two cases of ravaged children in our county. | 在我们镇上 有两起猥亵儿童的案子 |
[1:09:23] | If by some freak they buy your story… | 如果我相信你的鬼话 |
[1:09:25] | it means the pressure will be off the real criminal. | 那个真正的凶手就会逍遥法外 |
[1:09:27] | He’ll be free to attack other children. | 他们又会去伤害其他的孩子 |
[1:09:30] | Now do you understand why you can’t use that stinking lie to save your neck! | 现在你明白了 你为什么不能用这个办法来为你自己开脱吗? |
[1:09:35] | My neck is in that little girl’s hands! | 我的清白在那个小女孩的手上 |
[1:09:37] | – Find her! – Describe her! | – 找到她 -描述一下她 |
[1:09:38] | – I can’t. – What was she wearing? | – 我不能 – 她是谁 |
[1:09:40] | – I don’t remember. – What do you remember? | – 我不记得了 – 那你记得什么? |
[1:09:43] | Oh, it – it was all a blur. | 哦 很模糊 |
[1:09:46] | Everything was a blur. | 一切都很模糊 |
[1:09:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:09:50] | But the safety of that child, that was no blur. | 但那个孩子安全了 这是事实 |
[1:09:52] | – You had to save her, didn’t you? – No! | – 你想救她是不是? – 不 |
[1:09:56] | No. I didn’t think of saving her. | 不 我没想过要救她 |
[1:09:58] | Of course you didn’t, because there was no child. There was only Grant. | 当然 因为根本就没有什么孩子 只有格兰特 |
[1:10:01] | He dropped a bomb on you because he found out what you were… | 他向你扔炸弹 因为他知道了… |
[1:10:03] | and he called you what you really are! | 你的真面目 |
[1:10:05] | He called me abnormal. | 他说我不正常 |
[1:10:06] | – Oh, you remember that? – Yes. | – 你就记得这个? – 是 |
[1:10:09] | How could you? You were supposed to be in a state of shock. | 当时的情况是怎么样的? |
[1:10:12] | I’ve told you all I can remember. | 我跟你说了我不记得 |
[1:10:15] | Do you remember going to his house with your wedding dress? | 那你记得带着婚纱去他那儿吗? |
[1:10:17] | – Yes. – What was it in? | 是的 那是什么样子的 |
[1:10:20] | Well, it was – | 那是… |
[1:10:22] | It was in a big cardboard box. | 那是个大纸盒 |
[1:10:24] | – Do you remember killing him? – Yes. | – 你记得你杀了他吗? – 是的 |
[1:10:26] | – Do you remember a child? – Yes. | 你记得孩子吗? 是的 |
[1:10:28] | But you don’t know what she looked like. | 但你不记得她长什么样子 |
[1:10:30] | Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? Brown eyes? Blue? | 棕色头发还是红色 |
[1:10:33] | Five? Six? Seven? Eight? | 大概有六岁还是七岁 八岁? |
[1:10:36] | Red dress? Green? White? You don’t remember. | 穿红色衣服 绿色还是白色?你什么都不记得? |
[1:10:38] | But you do remember him making a long speech to you… | 你只记得他污辱了你 |
[1:10:41] | explaining his sickness and asking you to share his secret… | 因为他知道了你的秘密 |
[1:10:43] | but you just can’t remember what the child looks like. | 你恼羞成怒杀了他 |
[1:10:45] | Well, your story stinks, Kelly! | 还捏造出一个孩子的故事来 |
[1:10:48] | You phoned me. | 你在耍我 |
[1:10:52] | You told me you killed him. | 你跟我说你杀了他 |
[1:10:54] | You were in a well-rehearsed state of shock when I got there and found you sitting next to him. | 其他这一切要本就没有 |
[1:10:57] | The only thing missing was you muttering to yourself to really wrap up that phony staging. | 你只是个掩盖你杀人的动机 说个谎而已 |
[1:11:02] | I swear that’s what happened! | 我发誓言那是事实 |
[1:11:04] | You’d swear on a call-house roster! | 你在哪都誓那个鬼 |
[1:11:06] | What? What is it? | 什么?这是什么? |
[1:11:08] | – He’s here. – Oh. | – 他在这 – 哦 |
[1:11:10] | Fine. In a moment. | 没事 |
[1:11:24] | An old friend of yours read all about you, Kelly. | 他所有的朋友都知道你 凯莉 |
[1:11:27] | Volunteered to pay his own expenses just to be a character witness. | 主动要求管帐 这就是你的性格 |
[1:11:34] | You remember Mr. Farlunde? | 你记得法伦先生吗? |
[1:11:36] | Oh, you’re not gonna talk to that P.I., are you? | 你不能这样说我 |
[1:11:38] | – He was my tout. He’s the lowest – – I’ll talk to anybody – | – 他是我的未婚夫 他是… – 我会告诉… |
[1:11:41] | I’ll talk to anybody that’ll tell me what kind of an operator you were! | 我会告诉这个镇上的所有人 都知道你的那些伎俩 |
[1:11:44] | – You ought to know. – That will be on the record too. | – 不是这样的 – 有前科了 |
[1:11:49] | In here, Mr. Farlunde. | 进来 法伦先生 |
[1:11:57] | Look at all the trouble you get into when I’m not around to watch out for you. | 离开我你有这么多麻烦 |
[1:12:00] | Hello, Captain. | 你好 上校 |
[1:12:02] | What were your relations with this woman? | 你跟她有什么关系 |
[1:12:04] | I was her, uh, business manager. | 我是她的经纪人 |
[1:12:07] | Farlunde, when I ask you a question, I want the right answer! | 你说什么 我要的正确的答案 |
[1:12:12] | I was her procurer. | 我是她的皮条客 |
[1:12:17] | Why did you drop her from your stable? | 她为什么跑到这里来 |
[1:12:18] | Drop her? | 她? |
[1:12:20] | She robbed me of 800 bucks and blew town. | 她在抢了我一顿 |
[1:12:23] | And you’d take the word of that leech! | 你说什么 |
[1:12:25] | None of that! | 你住手 |
[1:12:27] | How can I take the word of one of his breadwinners? | 你这样我怎么听他讲话 |
[1:12:29] | Look. Look, that parasite held out on me… | 看 就是这个混蛋害我的 |
[1:12:34] | held out on all of us. | 害了我们所有人 |
[1:12:37] | So I got six of his best girls to walk out on him. | 有七个漂亮的女孩为他工作 |
[1:12:40] | To get even, he spiked my drink with a knockout pill… | 他就是吸我的血 |
[1:12:44] | and he cut off my hair! | 他还剃光了我的头发 |
[1:12:47] | I was bald! | 我成了个秃子 |
[1:12:53] | I waited. | 我等着 |
[1:12:55] | I waited until he was drunk, and then I took exactly what was coming to me – | 等他喝醉的时候 拿走了属于我的东西 |
[1:12:59] | $75 and not a penny more. | 75美元 一分也不多 |
[1:13:04] | He has friends in the underworld. | 这就是事情的经过 |
[1:13:06] | The word was out to throw acid in my face, so I ran. | 那种日子没法过 所以我才会跑 |
[1:13:10] | For two years, I worked only small towns until I came here. | 但是两年来我颠沛流离 所以我来到了这里 |
[1:13:22] | Mr. Farlunde… | 法伦先生 |
[1:13:24] | you, uh, said something on the phone about a – a lobbyist. | 你从事的就是这们事业吗? |
[1:13:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:31] | Kelly’s job was to, uh… | 凯莉的工作就是 |
[1:13:33] | place a certain legislator under personal obligation… | 取悦一些官员来还债 |
[1:13:37] | so that a certain bill would be passed in the state capital. | 所以首都就可以通过某些法令 |
[1:13:41] | He didn’t pass the bill, but it cost him a bankroll. | 但他没有通过那法令 但却让他花费了很多精力 |
[1:13:44] | Kelly called it “borrowing. ” It was out-and-out blackmail. | 凯莉叫它“借” 这就是勒索 |
[1:13:48] | – And you’ll testify to that in court? – Oh, you bet. | – 你可以上庭凭证吗? – 当然 |
[1:13:58] | Yeah? Who’s out there? | 谁在那儿? |
[1:14:12] | Dusty. What are you doing here? | 德丝蒂 你在这儿干嘛? |
[1:14:15] | – What can I do for her? – Keep out of this mess. | – 我能做些什么吗? – 别在这时掺和 |
[1:14:18] | She didn’t keep out of mine. | 她没有那么做 |
[1:14:19] | Not interested. You’d better get back to the hospital. | 你应该呆在医院里 |
[1:14:22] | I’m no longer there. | 我不在那里做了 |
[1:14:23] | You’re one of Mac’s top nurses. | 但你是那里最好的护士 |
[1:14:26] | Come on in. Tell me what happened. | 进来 跟我说说发生了什么事 |
[1:14:37] | I had no one to turn to… | 我没有人依靠 |
[1:14:40] | no one to talk to… | 没有人述说 |
[1:14:42] | no one to help me. | 没有人帮我 |
[1:14:47] | Kelly gave me a thousand dollars to go away and have my baby. | 凯莉给了我一千美元 让我离开 去生孩子 |
[1:14:52] | Where would she get that kind of money? | 她哪有那么多钱? |
[1:14:54] | She borrowed it from Grant. | 她从格兰特那里借的 |
[1:15:03] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[1:15:04] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, what do you want now? | 你又想做什么? |
[1:15:10] | You said you never took one red cent from him. | 你说过你没从他那里拿一个子儿 |
[1:15:13] | Oh, why don’t you try the Chinese water torture? | 你是不是想试试中国酷刑啊 |
[1:15:17] | Maybe that’ll make me change my story. | 那样可能会让我改变我的故事 |
[1:15:19] | You tapped him for a thousand bucks. | 你拿了他一千美元 |
[1:15:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:15:28] | Dusty came here, didn’t she? | 她来了 是不是? |
[1:15:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:15:33] | She should’ve kept her mouth shut. | 她不应该说的 |
[1:15:35] | How much did you actually squeeze out of Grant before he said, “No more”? | 那你是怎么从他那里得到的钱? |
[1:15:39] | Don’t use Dusty as a hammer. | 别那样看着我 |
[1:15:41] | Where’d you stash the rest of the money? | 其他的钱在哪里? |
[1:15:44] | It would kill her if you used her to hit me. | 如果你用她来伤害我 你等于杀她 |
[1:15:47] | Don’t do it, Griff. | 别这么做 克里夫 |
[1:15:50] | You couldn’t be that low, even for a cop. | 你不会那么无情的 甚至是一只杯子 |
[1:15:54] | She wants to give it to the papers if it’ll help you. | 她想给你一些证明 看能不能帮你 |
[1:15:58] | You really put on an act to win the hospital staff over, didn’t you? | 你让医院为你蒙羞 不是吗? |
[1:16:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:16:05] | Please let me talk to Dusty. | 请让我和德丝蒂谈谈 |
[1:16:32] | Look, give me just two seconds with Dusty. | 让我跟德丝蒂一会儿 |
[1:16:36] | I know I can change her mind about this crazy scheme. | 我知道我可以 改变这个疯狂的计划 |
[1:16:39] | Maybe I will. | 可能我会的 |
[1:16:41] | Thanks, Griff. | 谢谢 克里夫 |
[1:16:43] | If you tell me why you went to Candy’s place. | 告诉我你去肯蒂那里做什么 |
[1:16:46] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:16:48] | Oh, I was waiting for that slut to show up. | 我正等着那该死的出现呢 |
[1:16:52] | Why did you go there? | 你去那儿做什么? |
[1:16:56] | Candy. | 肯蒂 |
[1:17:11] | You really scraped the sewer to dig up your character witnesses, didn’t you? | 你真的要 打破沙锅问到底是不是? |
[1:17:14] | I hate being a fink, sweetie… | 风水轮流转啊 |
[1:17:17] | but you put every call girl in the country right on the spot. | 我可以 对这个镇上每个妓女扇耳光 |
[1:17:20] | Get to the point. | 说正题 |
[1:17:21] | All right. | 我? |
[1:17:26] | Kelly came to me with an idea, like, uh, Murder Incorporated. | 凯莉来找我商量合谋杀人的事 |
[1:17:32] | Only this would have been Blackmail Incorporated – nationwide. | 这是一起国际性的勒索 |
[1:17:36] | Naturally, I’m not buying that. | 但我没卖她的帐 |
[1:17:38] | She told me how she was taking Grant for healthy payoffs… | 她告诉我 她怎样让格兰特付我们钱 |
[1:17:41] | had him right where it hurts. | 好像很有把握 |
[1:17:43] | You know, family name, philanthropist… | 你知道 姓氏 |
[1:17:46] | hospital, crippled kids – the full enchilada. | 金钱 医院 残疾儿童医院 都有 |
[1:17:50] | I told her, “Don’t push an important john like Grant. “ | 我告诉她别那么做 |
[1:17:53] | Oh, I told her, Griff. But she – she said she had him so scared… | 我告诉过她 但她…她说她很怕 |
[1:17:57] | he was even making with the wedding talk… | 她想找个合作伙伴 |
[1:18:01] | just to keep her quiet. | 保密就好 |
[1:18:04] | Well, don’t you see? It’s open-and-shut. He couldn’t go through with the wedding. | 你没有看到她的动机吗?他不能去参加婚礼 |
[1:18:08] | He was gonna have the law down on her, so she killed him. | 那里有很多人 所以她就杀了他 |
[1:18:11] | It’s open-and-shut. | 就这么简单 |
[1:18:13] | Kelly, you’re a new low in our business. | 凯莉知道得就会更清楚 |
[1:18:15] | – Will you say all that in court? – It’s the truth. Why not? | – 你可以上庭作证吗? – 这是事实 为什么不? |
[1:18:19] | She advanced Buff $25 to become a bonbon. | 她给了布林夫25美元 让她做糖果女 |
[1:18:25] | I returned the money. | 我只是把钱还给他 |
[1:18:28] | Buff? Who’s Buff? | 谁是布林夫? |
[1:18:31] | A student nurse at the hospital. | 医院里的护士 |
[1:18:34] | Oh, come off of it, Griff. Are you kidding? | 你在说什么 克里夫 开什么玩笑 |
[1:18:38] | You know I don’t have to shanghai girls from your town to replenish my stock. | 你知道 我从不引诱好女孩去我那儿的 |
[1:18:44] | What kind of a stable boss do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么老板? |
[1:18:49] | I’ve got no time to break in baby baggage. | 我才没有时间 和育婴女做游戏呢! |
[1:18:59] | Hello, Buff. | 布林夫 |
[1:19:21] | Did that woman give you a $25 advance to work in her club across the river? | 是不是这个女人给了你二十五美元 让你去她那里做事? |
[1:19:31] | No. | 没有 |
[1:19:38] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[1:19:40] | Wrong girl. | 错了的女孩 |
[1:19:49] | I’m sorry, Buff. I shouldn’t have bothered you. | 对不起 布林夫 没打扰你吧 |
[1:20:02] | Nobody shoves dirty money in my mouth. | 没有人把脏钱塞进过我嘴里 |
[1:20:47] | Look what I made. Look what I made. | 看我画了什么 看我画了什么 |
[1:21:19] | You. Little girl. | 你 |
[1:21:22] | You, little girl. | 你 小女孩 那个女孩 |
[1:21:25] | You. | 你 |
[1:21:29] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:21:31] | Please, little girl. Little girl. | 求你 小女孩 |
[1:21:33] | Please come here. | 求你 小女孩 过来 |
[1:21:37] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:21:40] | Griff! | 克里夫 |
[1:21:45] | Griff, I just saw her playing in the alley. | 我看见她在巷子里玩了 |
[1:21:47] | The little girl. I remember the little girl. | 那个小女孩 我想起了那个小女孩 |
[1:21:50] | No, you’ve got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[1:21:53] | Griff, she’s six or seven, blonde. | 克里夫 她大概六七岁 金发 |
[1:22:06] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:22:10] | I had to lie. | 我必须撒谎 |
[1:22:14] | I couldn’t tell her what I was going to be. | 不知道我会成什么样子 |
[1:22:20] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:22:22] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[1:22:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:22:44] | Griff, let me in. Please let me in. I’ve got to talk to you. | 克里夫 让我进来 我有知跟你说 |
[1:22:47] | Please, open the door. | 请打开门 |
[1:24:04] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗? |
[1:24:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:10] | Of course you remember me. | 你应该记得我 |
[1:24:12] | You were at Uncle Grant’s house. | 你在格兰特叔叔家 |
[1:24:14] | You remember Uncle Grant, don’t you? | 你记得格兰特叔叔 对不对? |
[1:24:17] | Don’t you remember Uncle Grant? | 你记得格兰特叔叔 对不对 |
[1:24:19] | Oh, you certainly remember Uncle Grant! You know him! | 你应该记得格兰特叔叔 你认识他 |
[1:24:23] | You were at his house! | 你在他家里 |
[1:24:25] | Don’t you remember that? | 你不记得了吗? |
[1:24:27] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:24:30] | Don’t you remember me? | 你不记得我吗? |
[1:24:32] | You know me! | 你认识我 |
[1:24:36] | Hey, now. Now, Bunny, nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没事 邦妮 没人会伤害你 |
[1:24:39] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:24:46] | Did you ever have a baby? | 你有过孩子吗? |
[1:24:50] | No. | 没有 |
[1:24:53] | I can’t have a baby. | 我是想有个孩子 |
[1:25:06] | Pretend you had a baby. | 假装你有个孩子 |
[1:25:13] | Pretend that that child in the next room is your little girl. | 假装邻家的那个女孩 你是你的孩子 |
[1:25:21] | Be gentle with her. | 对她温柔点 |
[1:25:23] | Make her trust you, like you. | 让她信任你 喜欢你 |
[1:25:30] | Talk to her as you would to your – to your own child. | 像对自己的孩子一样对她说话 |
[1:25:35] | Not as Kelly… | 而不是凯莉 |
[1:25:37] | but as a mother. | 而是一个母亲 |
[1:25:40] | Give it a try? | 再试试? |
[1:25:50] | Come on, Bunny. | 来 邦妮 |
[1:25:52] | It’s all right. It’s all right, Bunny. | 没事了 没事了 邦妮 |
[1:25:56] | Nobody’s going to hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[1:26:18] | Do you remember Uncle Grant? | 你记得格兰特叔叔吗? |
[1:26:20] | Oh, yes. I love Uncle Grant. | 是的 我爱格兰特叔叔 |
[1:26:24] | Mommy said he won’t be back for a long time. | 妈妈说我们两家 很久前就是朋友了 |
[1:26:28] | Did you ever go to Uncle Grant’s house… | 你去过格兰特叔叔家吗? |
[1:26:33] | without your mommy and daddy? | 不是和你爸爸和妈妈在一起? |
[1:26:35] | Once. | 去过 |
[1:26:38] | Do you remember when you went there? | 你记得我什么时候去的吗? |
[1:26:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 记得 |
[1:26:47] | Uncle Grant gave me some candy. | 格兰特叔叔给了我一些糖果 |
[1:26:49] | He liked the dress Mommy bought for me. | 他让我上他家玩 |
[1:26:52] | He was showing me a new game. | 他给我看了一种新游戏 |
[1:26:55] | He made me promise not to tell Mommy or Daddy or anybody… | 他让我发誓不能跟爸爸妈妈说 也不能和其他任何人说 |
[1:27:01] | because this was a special game just for me. | 因为这是一个特别的游戏 只跟我玩 |
[1:27:06] | Then you came in, and I ran out. | 然后你就进来了 我认出了你 |
[1:27:09] | You’re the lady with the big cardboard box. | 你就是那个拿着大盒子的女士 |
[1:27:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:27:15] | Why are you crying, lady? | 你为什么哭呀 女士? |
[1:27:19] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:27:40] | “Penal Code 1385- Dismissal of an Action. | 1385号档 释放令 |
[1:27:44] | “The court may either of its own motion… | 在格兰特先生被杀一案中 |
[1:27:47] | “or upon the application of the prosecuting attorney… | 经过仔细调查 真像大白 |
[1:27:50] | and in furtherance of justice order an action to be dismissed. “ | 决定凯莉小姐当庭释放 |
[1:27:56] | You’re off the hook, Kelly. | 你没事了 凯莉 |
[1:27:58] | The judge and the D.A. gave you a clean bill of health. | 他们为你洗脱了罪名 |
[1:28:00] | The whole town’s got you on a pedestal for what you did for the children. | 整个镇都为你对孩子 做的一切表示感激 |
[1:28:07] | They sure put up statues overnight around here, don’t they? | 你现在确定我没有恶意了? |
[1:28:17] | You ought to have that shower fixed. | 你应该修一修那个喷头 |
[1:28:20] | – My trunk at the station? – Yeah. | – 去车站的车有吗? – 有 |
[1:28:23] | Well – | 这个… |
[1:28:29] | Thanks, Griff. | 谢谢 克里夫 |
[1:28:36] | – So long, tiger. – Good luck, muffin. | – 再见 老虎 – 祝你好运 马芬 |
[1:29:14] | Oh, Kelly! | 哦 凯蒂 |
[1:29:33] | She still owes me 10 bucks. | 她把我的心装在箱子里了 |
[1:29:34] | Then you’ll be seeing her again. | 你可以再见到他 |
[1:29:39] | She never makes change. | 她不会做出改变的 |