Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Everybody, this is my stepson, James. 大伙儿 这是我继子詹姆斯
[00:04] He’s gonna spend a couple of shifts with us, 他将跟我们体验几天生活
[00:05] see if the job is right for him. 看看这份工作是否适合他
[00:07] – How’s he looking? – Truthfully, Chief? -他情况如何 -说实话 队长
[00:09] I think he’d rather be anywhere but here. 我觉得他应该很想离开这里
[00:12] – Hey, there. – I am a good girl. -嗨 -我是个好女孩儿
[00:15] I didn’t kiss a boy until I was 17, 我的初吻还是在我十七岁的时候
[00:17] – and sex– – Waiting till you get married? -性爱这方面… -等到你结婚以后
[00:19] No chance in hell. 不会的
[00:27] So, this guy behind us in line, 排在我们后面的这家伙
[00:30] he’s making a big show because we’re costing him 准备发脾气因为我们浪费了他
[00:32] a precious five minutes of his life 宝贵的五分钟生命
[00:34] ’cause my date here is trying to decide between Rocky Road 因为这位美女在纠结要选巧克力蛋糕
[00:38] and Cookies and Cream. 还是奶油曲奇
[00:39] I’m getting ready to confront the guy 我都准备和那小子吵一架了
[00:41] but before I can… 结果还没出口…
[00:43] This one says. Tell ’em what you said. 这姑娘就说了 告诉他们你说了什么
[00:45] I-I told him, 我说
[00:47] “There are 31 flavors, “有31种口味呢
[00:49] and now I’m gonna sample every one.” 我要每一种都先尝一遍”
[00:52] That is exactly what she’d do. 真像她会做的事
[00:54] Oh, hey, did you fill in Brett on next weekend’s festivities? 你和布莱特说了下周的聚会了吗
[00:57] Uh, no. No. 没有
[00:59] It’s their parents’ anniversary party. 是他们父母的周年纪念日
[01:01] I’m already roped in. Run while you still can, Sylvie. 我已经被骗去了 趁还来得及快跑吧 希尔薇
[01:04] Oh, shut up. You’re gonna love it. 闭嘴 你会喜欢的
[01:06] My parents do it every ten years, 我父母每个十年纪念日都会办
[01:08] and the whole family comes. It’s– 家族里的人都会来 真的…
[01:09] – It’s great. – I mean, you know, -很棒的 -我说
[01:10] if you got nothing else to do on a Saturday… 如果你周六有空…
[01:14] I’m gonna have to check my calendar. 我要去看看我的行程
[01:16] You are so cute. 你真可爱
[01:21] It’s been great having you around, son. 你能来真好 儿子
[01:23] – It feels right. – It does. -感觉很好 -没错
[01:27] Maybe it can be permanent. 也许可能成我的正职
[01:29] – Come again? – I can tell Mom -你说什么 -我可以告诉妈妈
[01:31] I wanna finish out my senior year at your house. 我想在你的局里完成我的学业
[01:33] It’s not that much more of a commute for me, 对我来说不算辛苦
[01:35] and I don’t mind waking up early. 早点起床没事
[01:36] Well, that would be nice, but you know your mother. 那很好 但你了解你妈妈
[01:38] I know. 我知道
[01:40] But we can just ask her. See what she says. 但我们可以问问她 看看她怎么说
[01:44] Absolutely. 没问题
[01:46] We’ll give it a shot. 我们试试看
[01:48] All right. 好
[01:50] Uh, no, seriously. 说真的
[01:52] Um, what–what is this party? 到底是什么聚会
[01:54] It’s what I said. 就是我说的那样啊
[01:55] A celebration of life and love and happiness. 庆祝生活 爱和幸福
[01:59] Your whole family gawking at me. 你们全家人都吃惊地看着我
[02:01] Oh, they’re harmless. 他们没有恶意
[02:34] – You got a sec? – Yeah, what’s up? -有空吗 -有 怎么了
[02:37] It’s about James. 是詹姆斯
[02:40] Squad 3, Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 3号抢险车 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[02:43] – accident, 341 W. Ohio. – To be continued. -事故 俄亥俄西街341号 -回头说吧
[03:08] Look, the place is chained up. 这地方是上了锁的
[03:10] I just work the parking lot. 我在停车场工作
[03:11] I don’t even have a key, 我没有钥匙
[03:12] but then I saw that. 但我看到了那个
[03:15] There been some kind of accident? 发生什么事故了吗
[03:17] I heard kids inside screaming. 我听到里面有孩子在尖叫
[03:20] Herrmann, bolt cutters. 赫尔曼 拿断线钳
[03:32] Please, help me. 救救我
[03:35] Help! 救命
[03:37] Help me. 救救我
[03:39] Please. Help me. 快来人 救救我
[03:44] Help me. 救救我
[03:45] What happened, bud? 出了什么事
[03:48] Wiley and I were playing Avengers and… 怀利和我在演复仇者
[03:51] we jumped. 我们跳了
[03:52] Wiley? Where’s Wiley? 怀利 怀利在哪
[03:54] He’s over there. He stopped moving. 他在那边 他不动了
[04:02] Up there. 那上面
[04:32] Can you tell me what’s hurting? 你能告诉我哪里疼吗
[04:34] My–my knees. Is Wiley okay? 我的膝盖 怀利没事吧
[04:39] They’re gonna get to him. 他们会救他下来的
[04:40] Wiley! 怀利
[04:43] I’ll hold him up to get his blood circulating. 我把他举起来 让他血液流通
[04:45] Got it. 知道了
[05:01] This foot’s wedged in here good. 这只脚卡在这里了
[05:06] If the ankle breaks, it breaks. 如果脚踝断了 那就断了吧
[05:08] He’s not breathing. 他没呼吸了
[05:10] I got–I got him. 我接住他了
[05:12] Got him. 接住了
[05:15] Careful, careful. 小心点
[05:18] I got him. I got him. 我接住他了
[05:20] – Mouch. – I got him. -穆奇 -我接住他了
[05:23] – Okay, got it. – Got it. -好 接好了 -接好了
[05:27] Watch his head. 小心他的头
[05:40] Come on, Wiley. 醒醒 怀利
[05:44] Come on now. 快醒醒
[05:49] I got him. 交给我吧
[05:57] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[06:01] Ready? And lift. 预备 抬
[06:11] Okay. 好
[06:22] Nice work. 做得好
[06:24] You too. 你也是
[06:44] Hey, Otis. 奥蒂斯
[06:46] Hey, Kidd. 基德
[06:47] You got a sec? 你们有空吗
[06:49] Yeah. 有
[06:50] – What’s up, Herrmann? – I need a favor. -怎么了 赫尔曼 -我需要帮助
[06:54] Yeah, anything. 没问题
[06:56] I like to hear you say that. 我喜欢听你这样说
[06:58] Okay, so I signed us up 我帮我们报名了
[06:59] as sponsors for the mud-hundred, all right? 泥地百米竞赛的主办者 好吗
[07:03] And I need you guys to cover the event. 我需要你们负责这个活动
[07:06] – The what now? – Uh, it’s some kind of thing -什么 -就是
[07:08] where you–you run through the mud in the woods or something, 你跑过森林里的泥地
[07:11] and we’re gonna be handing out Molly’s T-shirts 我们会分发莫利酒吧T恤
[07:13] ’cause we need as much, you know, 因为我们如今需要
[07:14] publicity as we can get these days. 尽可能多的宣传
[07:15] Why aren’t you covering it? 你为什么不负责呢
[07:18] ‘Cause I’m the brains of the operation, 因为我是这次活动的头脑
[07:20] and you are the brawn, okay? 你们是劳力 好吗
[07:23] Make Molly’s proud. 让莫利酒吧骄傲
[07:36] Hey, Lieutenant? 副队
[07:38] Yeah, what’s up? 怎么了
[07:40] Something about James? 跟詹姆斯有关吗
[07:42] I saw him getting dressed today. 我今天看到他穿衣服了
[07:44] He had bruises all over his body, 他全身都是淤青
[07:46] and it’s not like he fell, either. 好像他也不是摔倒了
[07:47] It was like someone had been working him over. 好像有人打他了
[07:49] Damn. You talk to the Chief? 该死 你跟队长说了吗
[07:52] I wanted to talk to you first. 我想先跟你谈谈
[07:53] I mean, he’s 17. You know, if he’s fighting in school, 我是说他才17岁 如果他经常在学校里打架
[07:55] that explains why he wants to spend so much time here, 那就正好解释了他为什么想在这儿呆着
[07:57] but I shouldn’t stick my nose in if he’s bonding with Boden 但是我又不好太去插手他和博登的事
[08:00] and he’s gonna reach out to him on his own. 毕竟这种事儿得自个儿来
[08:02] Nah, I’ll– 不 我…
[08:04] – I’ll talk to him. – Oh, Chief is gonna notice– -我会跟他谈的 -队长会注意到…
[08:06] James, I mean. Discreetly. 我是说詹姆斯 我会谨慎的
[08:09] I’ll see what’s up. Go from there. 看看到底是怎么回事
[08:11] Yeah, okay. That’ll be good. Thanks. 好的 那就最好了 谢谢
[08:17] Is it too much too soon? 我们是不是进展的太快了
[08:18] ‘Cause I haven’t even met your parents yet, 我还没有见过你父母
[08:20] and I’m coming with their son to their anniversary party. 就跟他们的儿子去参加他们的周年派对
[08:23] – Be honest. – Hey, you don’t wanna come, don’t come. -说实话 -你要是不想去就不去
[08:25] No, no, no, I-I do wanna come. 不不不 我想去
[08:27] I just feel like your cousins and aunts and nieces 我只是觉得你的表亲 姑妈 和侄女们
[08:30] are gonna be like, “Oh, who’s Antonio’s new girl?” 她们会说 “安东尼奥的新女友是谁呀”
[08:34] You kidding? They don’t even know that he got divorced. 别闹 她们根本都不知道他离婚了
[08:37] What I mean is that we’re– we’re not the kind of family 我的意思是 我的家人们
[08:39] that’s in each others business. You know? 不是那种喜欢管别人闲事的人
[08:41] This is a feel-good once-a-decade party. 这可是次千载难逢的派对啊
[08:43] Everyone’s drunk before 8:30. Trust me. 相信我 不到八点半 大家都会醉醺醺的
[08:47] Could–could we have a little pre-party? 那我们能来个小预趴吗
[08:50] Do a little pre-drinking? 先喝点小酒
[08:53] Uh, thanks. I don’t know. 谢了 我不知道
[08:55] That date the other night, it felt a little weird to me. 之前那次 我觉得蛮奇怪的
[08:56] I mean, my partner and my brother, 我的搭档和我哥哥
[08:59] holding hands, kissy face. 拉着手在那卿卿我我
[09:01] Well, you–you just said that your family doesn’t 你刚不是说你的家人不是那种
[09:04] – get up in each other’s business. – Mm, that’s different. -喜欢管闲事的人吗 -那不一样
[09:07] We’re here for Wiley Lowendowsky. 我们来找怀利·罗文多斯基
[09:09] He was in an accident. We’re his parents. 他出事了 我们是他的家长
[09:11] He’s in the ICU. Second floor. 他在重症监护室 二楼
[09:12] – Take the elevator to your left. – Thank you. -乘左边的电梯上去 -谢谢
[09:15] Wiley, that’s–that’s the kid 怀利 就是那个…
[09:16] – who was hanging in the warehouse? – Yeah. -吊在仓库里的孩子吗 -对
[09:19] How is he? 他怎么样
[09:21] He went into a coma on the way to Med. 在送医途中他昏迷了
[09:23] They say he was hanging upside down for too long. 他们说是因为头朝下吊了太久
[09:25] Cardiac arrest. 心脏骤停
[09:28] – He gonna make it? – They don’t know. -他能撑过去吗 -他们不知道
[09:31] – I thought we got him in time. – You did. -我想我们有及时救他下来 -没错
[09:34] He wouldn’t be alive this long if it wasn’t for you. 如果不是因为你 恐怕他活不了这么久
[09:38] Keep me posted next time you go on a run. 下次你去听到消息的话告诉下我
[09:42] Yeah. Of course. 当然
[09:54] Hell of a call. 这次出警真够呛
[09:56] Yeah, you guys get those a lot? 是啊 你们经常这样吗
[09:58] – More than I like. – Kids? -多的不得了 -跟孩子相关吗
[10:00] Sometimes. Those are the hard ones. 有时候是 他们都是比较难搞的
[10:04] I don’t know how you guys deal. 不知道你们是怎么去处理的
[10:06] I wonder that myself. 我也想知道
[10:08] James… 詹姆斯
[10:11] You all right? 你还好吗
[10:13] Yeah. 好啊
[10:16] I mean in general. 我是说各方面都好吗
[10:24] I’m good. Really. 我挺好 真的
[10:29] Squad 3, vehicle accident. 511 S. Desplaines. 三号抢险车 南迪斯普兰斯街551号发生车祸
[10:32] That’s us. 该咱们上了
[10:45] 注意 此类车右转弯半径较大
[10:46] You all right? 你没事吧
[10:48] Hey, she came up on me. 是她撞到了我
[10:49] Women don’t know how to drive. 女人都不会开车
[10:52] – Tony, jaws. – Right. -托尼 虎钳 -好的
[10:53] Hey, get back, sir. 后退 先生
[10:55] Anyone see it? It was her fault. 有人看到了吗 明明是她的错
[10:57] It was her fault! 是她的错
[11:00] Back. We need room to work here. 后退 我们需要空间
[11:03] James, hey. Get him back. 詹姆斯 让他后退
[11:06] – Yeah, move. – Can you step back, sir? -快点 -你能后退吗 先生
[11:08] – What? – Give ’em some room. -什么 -给他们点空间
[11:10] Don’t–don’t tell me what to give ’em. 别…别跟我说什么给点空间
[11:11] It was that bitch’s fault right there. 是这贱人自己的错
[11:35] – Enough! – Let go of me– -够了 -放开我
[11:36] – Get off of him! Enough! – Let go of me! He cut us off! -放开他 够了 -放开我 他截我们
[11:42] Enough! 够了
[11:44] Come on. 冷静
[11:46] Settle down. 冷静点
[11:56] Okay, easy, easy, come on. 慢点 慢点 出来
[12:06] You okay? 你没事吧
[12:11] You good? 你还好吧
[12:13] You good here? 你还好吧
[12:17] Load back up. 把东西装回去
[12:28] Not stew. 又是炖菜
[12:30] Hey, I worked hard on that. 我做得很努力的
[12:32] Yeah, like you did last time you cooked. 就跟你上次做的一样
[12:34] – It’s your one thing. – Well, when it’s working. -你只会这个 -反正能吃
[12:36] – Oh, it’s not. – Then don’t eat it. -并不能 -那就别吃
[12:39] Hey, you know, the mud run said 你们俩要是想
[12:41] if you two wanna run the race, it’s wide open. 参加泥浆赛跑 随时可以
[12:47] Oh, I bet you a mud-hundred dollars 我跟你赌泥百块
[12:49] – I kick your ass on that trail. – What? -你绝对跑不过我 -什么
[12:51] – No. – 50 on Otis. -得了吧 -五十块赌奥蒂斯
[12:54] I’ll take that bet. 接受你的赌注
[12:57] Well, then, um… 那好吧…
[13:00] I’ll see you at the starting line. 那就起跑线见吧
[13:03] Prepare 准备好
[13:04] to get dirty. 脏起来
[13:09] Eh, don’t forget to give out T-shirts. Hmm? 别忘了发应援衫
[13:20] Yeah, I gotta go. 我得挂了
[13:23] You are not gonna believe this one. 你绝对不会信的
[13:26] The department is sending over recipe recommendations 局里发来了推荐菜谱
[13:28] – for healthier food options. – Yeah? -让我们选择更健康的食物 -是吗
[13:31] Some new initiative from the Health and Human Services 健康人权服务的新提案
[13:34] to reduce waistlines and boost energy. 为你们减脂增加活力
[13:38] What’d you tell ’em? 你怎么和他们说的
[13:39] I asked if they were gonna send someone over to cook it too 我问他们能不能顺便派人来帮我们做菜
[13:41] ’cause ain’t no one here putting kale in anything. 这儿的人连煮个甘蓝都不会
[13:46] I do something for you, Kelly? 有什么事吗 凯利
[13:52] You got a read on James? 你注意詹姆斯了吗
[13:55] He mention anything about trouble at school or anything? 他有提到学校里出什么事之类的吗
[14:00] What’re you getting at? 你想说什么
[14:03] Cruz saw him changing out. 克鲁兹看到他换衣服
[14:05] Said he had bruises on him. 说他身上有伤痕
[14:06] Then at a call, two idiots got into it 然后出勤时 两个笨蛋打起来了
[14:09] and James’ reaction was… 詹姆斯的反应…
[14:14] Scared. 很害怕
[14:15] It’s probably nothing. 可能没什么
[14:17] Did jump off fast, 的确过一会就没事了
[14:19] but… 但是…
[14:24] Thanks for looking out. 谢谢你关心他
[14:26] Always, Chief. 一向如此 队长
[14:39] – A red tie. – Excuse me? -红色领带 -不好意思
[14:43] Are you the, uh, firefighters who helped my boy? 你们是救了我儿子的消防员吗
[14:45] Wiley. 怀利
[14:48] Yes, uh… 是的…
[14:51] We were on scene. Um… 我们是去过现场
[14:54] how’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[14:56] Well, he’s hanging in there. 他还在抢救
[14:58] My wife says I’m a nervous wreck, 我妻子说我紧张过头了
[15:00] and to take a walk to get some air. 需要出来走走 放松一下
[15:04] I didn’t know where to go. 我不知道能去哪里
[15:11] So I wanted to get you guys something. 就想着给你们送点东西
[15:14] Show our appreciation for what you did. 感谢你们所做的一切
[15:17] You didn’t have to do that. 不必如此的
[15:20] Did you, uh–you see him? 你 你有看到他
[15:23] Before he, uh… 在他…
[15:25] before they, uh– 在他们…
[15:26] I gave him CPR. 我给他做了心肺复苏术
[15:28] He was breathing when the medics arrived. 医护人员来的时候 他还有呼吸
[15:31] Did he say anything? 他有说什么吗
[15:33] No, sir. 没有 先生
[15:36] I told him– 我就跟他说
[15:38] we told him never to play in there, 我们让他不要在那里玩
[15:39] but he–he’s got this imagination as big as the sky. 但他的想象力总是天马行空
[15:43] Hey, it’s not your fault. 你无须自责
[15:46] Kids are kids. 孩子就是这样
[15:47] They don’t think beyond what they’re doing 他们在事发当时
[15:49] in the present moment. 不会多想自己的行为
[15:53] Well, I just wanted, uh, to thank you again. 我只想 再次对你们表示感谢
[15:57] What you guys do, 你们所做的一切
[15:59] nobody knows 除非自己体会到
[16:01] until it happens to them. 否则谁也不知道
[16:10] That breaks my heart. 我心都碎了
[16:23] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:25] Warehouse rescue. 那个仓库救援行动
[16:30] Yeah? 怎么了
[16:33] Did I not move fast enough? 我行动是不是还不够快
[16:37] Did I not hold him up high enough? 我是不是举得还不够高
[16:41] Did I do too many compressions? 我按压是不是做太多了
[16:43] Not enough compressions? I– 还是说做得不够呢 我…
[16:44] Casey. 凯西
[16:46] I was there. You were unstoppable. 我当时在场 你一直在努力
[16:49] You didn’t quit until that kid was breathing. 直到那个孩子有了呼吸 你才停下来
[16:53] Anything that happened after that 此后发生的任何事情
[16:55] has nothing to do with our rescue. 都与我们的救援无关
[17:05] He’s in a coma. 他现在昏迷不醒
[17:14] I heard. 我听说了
[17:56] Heard you had a rough one yesterday. 听说你昨天一天过得很不容易
[17:59] Seems like there’s a lot of rough ones. 看来这里工作不易
[18:01] Some shifts more than others. 有的出勤会比其它出勤更不易
[18:04] I like this. 我喜欢这样
[18:05] I like it here. 我喜欢这里
[18:06] Yeah? 是吗
[18:08] The guys here. 这里的人
[18:10] What you all do… 你们所做的一切
[18:13] it makes a difference. 都有着积极意义
[18:15] Yeah. 是啊
[18:21] Hey, can you drop me off at home 你能送我回家吗
[18:22] so I can start getting ready? 我好早点开始准备
[18:23] And then you can go get the dry cleaning. 然后你可以去拿干洗的衣服
[18:25] You’re gonna start getting ready now? 你要现在就开始准备了吗
[18:26] The party’s in 12 hours. 派对12小时后才开始呢
[18:29] – Aww, you sweet, sweet man. – What? -你真可爱 -怎么了
[18:32] I know you think this is all just as natural as sunshine, 我知道你觉得一切都是自然而然的
[18:35] but there is heavy lifting to be done. 但还是有很多重活要做的
[18:37] Anything else while I’m out? 还需要我给你带什么吗
[18:40] Oh, I wouldn’t be opposed to flowers and chocolates. 有花和巧克力的话也不错
[18:43] I thought we were giving your parents 我们不是要给你的父母
[18:44] that gift certificate. 那张礼品券吗
[18:46] Not for them, babe. 不是给他们的 宝贝
[18:49] If neither of ’em finishes, bet’s off. 如果他们俩没人跑完 打赌就取消
[18:52] Oh, I’m gonna finish. Don’t you worry. 我会跑完的 别担心
[18:55] Have you done this before? 你以前跑过吗
[19:00] I’m gonna change my bet to 200. 我要把赌注提到200块
[19:02] Come on! 拜托
[19:04] Fine. 好吧
[19:10] Okay. 好
[19:13] – Hi. – Aww, so sweet. -你好 -真贴心
[19:15] Are those for me? 花是给我的吗
[19:17] I was down the street picking up some flowers for Gabby 我正好去街那头帮加比买花
[19:18] and thought I’d just stop in, 想着顺路过来
[19:20] see how that patient, Wiley, is doing. 看看那个病人怀利怎么样了
[19:21] The kid from the warehouse accident. 就仓库事故送来的那孩子
[19:25] He… 他…
[19:26] He passed away last night. 他昨晚去世了
[19:33] I’m so sorry. 非常遗憾
[19:34] No, no. 没事
[19:35] – Maggie? – Yeah? -玛吉 -什么事
[19:36] Dr. Halstead needs you upstairs. 霍尔斯特德医生在楼上找你
[19:37] Copy. 收到
[19:40] You did all you could. 你尽力了
[19:44] And you gave the family a chance to say good-bye. 也给了他家人告别的机会
[19:49] – Thanks. – Okay. -谢谢你 -没事
[20:16] – How many? – Hey, um… -您有几人 -你好
[20:18] Wallace? 华莱士
[20:23] Shonda. 朗达
[20:25] Is there someplace that we could, uh… 我们找个地方…
[20:28] talk? 聊聊吗
[20:30] I didn’t realize you were in the restaurant business. 我还不知道你干餐饮业了
[20:33] It’s Todd’s. He owns the place. 是托德的 他是店主
[20:35] I just help out with the books. 我只是帮他记账
[20:37] That’s the new boyfriend. 他是你的新男友吗
[20:38] Well, it’s more than that. We moved in together. 不止 我们已经住在一起了
[20:41] Yeah, I heard. I’m happy for you. 是 我听说了 真替你高兴
[20:43] – That’s great. – He’s great. -那很棒 -他人很好
[20:45] Treats me like a human being. 把我当人看
[20:49] Listen. About Jimmy. 听着 詹姆斯的事
[20:52] He’s saying that he wants to finish out his senior year 他说他想住在我们家
[20:54] under our roof. 直到高中毕业
[20:58] Well, to be honest with you, he’s barely at home these days, 说实话 他这些天基本都不在家
[21:00] barely talks to me, so… 也不跟我说话 所以…
[21:03] maybe some time with you is what he needs. 或许跟你住段时间也是好事
[21:06] Really? 真的吗
[21:11] You must be Wallace. 你一定就是华莱士了
[21:14] Todd Preston. 托德·普莱斯顿
[21:16] Just wanted to introduce myself, 我就是向来自我介绍一下
[21:17] see if I can get you a glass of something 看看你要不要喝点什么
[21:19] or some cheesy bread. 或者吃点奶酪面包
[21:21] – No, thanks. – Okay. -不用了 谢谢 -好吧
[21:23] – Need anything, babe? – We’re good. -你要什么吗 宝贝 -不用
[21:24] Hmm, all right. Then I’ll leave you two to it. 好 那你们继续聊
[21:30] Anything else? 还有其它事吗
[21:35] You ever hear of James in any trouble at school? 你听说过詹姆斯在学校惹事吗
[21:37] His grades are As and Bs, 他的成绩一直都是AB
[21:39] and he hangs out with a pretty tame group of boys. 一起玩的朋友们也都很老实
[21:41] – What did he tell you? – Nothing. -他跟你说了什么 -没什么
[21:42] I’m just trying to wrap my head around the timing of all this. 我只是在想整件事时机真是凑巧
[21:46] Well, when you wanna be straight with me, 等你想跟我开诚布公了
[21:48] we can talk about what’s best for James. 我们再来聊怎样对詹姆斯最好吧
[21:51] Okay? 好吗
[22:05] Hey. Okay, these 好了 这对…
[22:08] or these? 还是这对
[22:13] Which ones do you want me to say? 你想让我说哪一对
[22:14] I don’t know. I want you to tell me the truth. 我怎么知道 我想让你说实话
[22:17] First ones. 第一对
[22:19] Or the second ones. 或者第二对吧
[22:20] Yeah. 好
[22:22] Oh, my gosh, you are gonna love my cousins Rochelle and Joelis, 天啊 你一定会喜欢我的表兄妹罗谢尔和乔利斯的
[22:25] my mom’s sister’s kids. 他们是我姨的孩子
[22:27] They are hilarious. 超搞笑的
[22:29] What? What is it? 怎么了
[22:33] Nothing. Sorry. 没什么 不好意思
[22:35] Dry cleaners was a nightmare is all. 就是让干洗店给烦的
[22:36] Well, you’ll forget about that 等你见到那两个傻蛋之后
[22:38] the minute you meet these idiots. 你就会忘记这茬了
[22:39] – Here, zip me up, baby. – Yep. -帮我拉下拉链吧 -好
[22:43] – Oop, there you go. – Ooh, baby. -好了 -亲爱的
[22:45] Okay, now I want you to get in the shower, 好了 现在快去洗澡
[22:46] and make sure that you lift the window 别忘了把窗户打开
[22:48] so that the steam doesn’t fog up the mirror. 免得雾气蒙了镜子
[22:52] Yep. 好
[23:04] Antonio! 安东尼奥
[23:05] – Hey, sis. – Hi. -妹子 -嗨
[23:07] Guys, wow. 你们好啊
[23:09] – Smashing. – Working it. -真美啊 -必须的
[23:12] Nice. 不错啊
[23:14] Hey, did you talk to Mom tonight? 你今晚跟咱妈说过话吗
[23:16] Uh, no. Why? 没有啊 怎么了
[23:17] Because she called, I called back, 她给我打了电话 我回过去
[23:18] she didn’t answer. Seemed upset. 可她没接 感觉好像心情不好
[23:19] She’s always like that in the run up to this thing. 她每次一到这时候都会这样
[23:21] At the 30 year, I came early to drop off flowers 30年纪念的时候 我提早过去给她送花
[23:23] and she was… 她当时…
[23:24] She was vacuuming the floor herself. 自己在清理地板
[23:29] – Take your seat everyone! – Hey, let’s go sit down. -各位请坐 -我们去坐下吧
[23:31] – Take your seat. – Okay. -坐吧 -好
[23:38] All right, settle in. 请各位就坐
[23:43] Okay. 好了
[23:45] Now, uh, what we have here tonight 今晚 我们齐聚一堂
[23:47] is 40 years 来庆祝
[23:50] with the love of my life, 我与我的此生挚爱的40周年纪念
[23:53] and we’re so grateful 我们很感谢各位
[23:55] that you are here to celebrate with us. 来到这里与我们一同庆祝
[23:58] My wife, Camila, 我的妻子 卡米拉
[23:59] as many of you know 正如你们很多人知道的那样
[24:02] has been my rock, 一直在支持着我
[24:05] my salvation, 拯救了我的灵魂
[24:07] my… 还…
[24:13] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[24:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:21] We were gonna hold off, uh, you know, 我们本来是想推迟一些再说的
[24:23] so that you all could enjoy yourselves tonight. 好让你们可以好好享受一下今晚
[24:26] – Ramon. – No, no, it has to be said. -拉蒙 -别拦我 我一定要说
[24:29] Camila and I… 我和卡米拉…
[24:32] are getting divorced. 要离婚了
[24:40] Uh, and I want you all to know 我希望大家知道
[24:41] that this was a mutual decision. 这是我们共同的决定
[24:44] – It was not! – More or less. -才不是 -差不多是吧
[24:46] What the hell is this? 你在搞什么
[24:48] Uh, just, uh, take it easy, Antonio. 放轻松 安东尼奥
[24:50] Easy? 放轻松
[24:51] You’re embarrassing yourself. Embarrassing Mom. 你这是在给自己 给妈妈找难堪
[24:53] Por favor, you can spare me 拜托 你就别再给我们
[24:56] and everyone here the lecture. 讲这些大道理了
[24:59] Party’s over. Everybody get out, 派对结束了 所有人都出去
[25:00] so I could talk some sense into my father, 我要劝我爸恢复理智
[25:02] who seems to have lost his mind! 因为他很明显已经疯了
[25:04] Look at Ma! Apologize right now! 你看看妈 立刻道歉
[25:07] I apologize for nothing! 我不道歉
[25:12] Come on. 妈的
[25:15] Antonio! 安东尼奥
[25:17] Stop! Hey, come on! 住手 别闹
[25:19] Antonio! 安东尼奥
[25:20] – Come on, come on, come on. – Stop. -你来啊 -住手
[25:32] Ga–Gabby. 加 加比
[25:44] Antonio and Brett got your mom upstairs to her room, 安东尼奥和布莱特送你妈回楼上房间了
[25:47] your dad’s at the bar, plastered, 你爸在酒吧 烂醉如泥
[25:50] and everyone else has left. 其他人都走了
[25:52] Except one of your cousins, 你一个亲戚还没走
[25:54] who I’m pretty sure is making a doggie bag 他好像要把桌上的猪肉
[25:56] out of the charcuterie. 打包带走
[26:03] Talk about being blindsided. 真是晴天霹雳
[26:06] They handled it terribly. 他们的做法确实不好
[26:08] I’m their daughter. You know? 我可是他们的女儿 你懂吗
[26:11] You’d think my mom would pick up the phone. 我还以为我妈会接我电话呢
[26:13] She knew you had your own thing going on with Louie. 她知道你跟路易之间的事也不好处理
[26:15] – I’m sure it was- – That’s no excuse, Matt. -我觉得… -这不算借口 马特
[26:17] I know. I–I’m not speaking for them. 我知道 我不是帮他们说话
[26:19] I– 我
[26:25] Listen. 听我说
[26:26] I love you. 我爱你
[26:28] Whatever you need from me, I’m here. 无论你需要什么 我都陪着你
[26:33] All right? 知道吗
[26:55] Who won? 谁赢了
[26:56] He did. I think he’s part mole. 他赢了 他真是属鼹鼠的
[27:00] A W is a W, baby! 愿赌服输
[27:02] Whoo! Yeah, it is! 没错
[27:04] – Aw, look I’m sorry. – Why? -对不起 -怎么能这样
[27:09] Hey, hey, no, don’t touch anything in here. 别碰这里的任何东西
[27:12] I just got this place steam cleaned 我刚用蒸汽清洁过
[27:14] to the tune of 500 simolies. 现在一尘不染
[27:16] Stay away. Go. 不许乱碰 快走
[27:20] Well, um… 这个嘛…
[27:21] You’re really not gonna like this. 我有个坏消息要告诉你
[27:30] Come on in, guys! 快进来吧
[27:38] First rounds on me, mud-runners! 第一轮酒我请 各位泥浆跑者
[27:42] No… 不…
[27:44] Mud run, mud run! 泥浆跑 泥浆跑
[27:47] Mud run! 泥浆跑
[27:51] I believe you owe me two. 你似乎还欠我点东西
[27:54] Thanks for volunteering us. 谢谢你帮我们报名
[27:59] Have a seat, Rorschach. 请坐 罗夏克
[28:05] Oh, no. 不
[28:08] What’re you doing? 你要做什么
[28:17] Look, I wanted you to know that Donna and I, 我想告诉你 我跟唐娜…
[28:20] we have talked… 聊过了
[28:22] And… 我们…
[28:24] we would be very happy if you stayed with us 非常希望接下来的学年
[28:26] for the rest of the school year. 你能跟我们住一起
[28:29] That’s–that’s great. Yeah. 太好了
[28:31] Um, what about Mom? 那妈妈呢
[28:32] Ah, she’ll come around. 她会想通的
[28:35] But this house, it has rules, 不过住在这里要守规矩
[28:37] and one of those rules is, 其中一个规矩就是
[28:40] we speak honestly with each other. 彼此之间坦诚相待
[28:42] Yeah, I understand. 我懂
[28:44] Good. 这就好
[28:45] So… 那…
[28:49] What’s going on with the bruises, James? 那些瘀青是怎么回事 詹姆斯
[28:53] – The bru– the bruises? – Yeah. -淤青吗 -是的
[28:59] Look, James. 听着 詹姆斯
[29:01] If someone’s giving you a hard time at school, 如果有人在学校找你麻烦
[29:02] I wanna know about it. 你得告诉我
[29:04] We wanna know about it. 你得告诉我们
[29:09] – It–it’s– – Come on, James. -就是… -说吧 詹姆斯
[29:11] No secrets. 没有秘密
[29:18] Fine. 好吧
[29:20] Uh, there’s a stairwell they forgot to salt. 有个楼梯间 他们忘记撒盐了
[29:22] Runs at the back of the school. 我们在学校后面那里跑
[29:24] Uh, I bit it hard 我跑得太猛
[29:25] and I fell 摔倒了
[29:27] halfway down the stairs in front of everybody. 在大家面前摔下了楼梯
[29:32] It was–it was so embarrassing. 丢死人了
[29:49] Okay then. 好吧
[30:12] I, uh… 我…
[30:16] I didn’t fall down the stairs. 我没摔下楼梯
[30:25] Someone hit me. 有人打了我
[30:28] More than once. 不止一次
[30:31] Wh– 什…
[30:33] someone from school? 学校里的人吗
[30:37] No. 不是
[30:39] Not at school. 不是学校里的人
[31:07] No! No! 别 别
[31:09] No! 别
[31:11] No, no! 别 别
[31:13] No! 别
[31:18] You’re suspended, Wallace. 你被停职了 华莱士
[31:20] Conduct unbecoming of a firefighter. 原因是职业操守不当
[31:23] He was beating on my stepson, Steve. 他对我继子家暴 史蒂文
[31:26] 17-year-old boy. Couldn’t defend himself. 17岁的男孩 都没法保护自己
[31:28] I understand, and so does the department. 我懂 局里也懂
[31:30] Which is why you’re only suspended for one shift. 所以你只被停职一轮班而已
[31:46] Wallace… 华莱士
[32:03] Okay, listen up. 大家都听好了
[32:05] I’m filling in for Chief Boden today. 我今天替博登队长代班
[32:07] He’s been suspended… 他被停职了
[32:08] – What? – Aw, come on! -什么 -不是吧
[32:10] For one shift. 就一轮班
[32:13] And we got a job to do and we’re gonna do it. 我们还有职责在身 必须履行
[32:15] Okay? 好吗
[32:18] That’s it. Dismissed. 就这样 散会
[32:30] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[32:33] In a fog. 迷茫中
[32:35] I think Antonio’s trying to get back into fighting weight 我觉得安东尼奥想重回临赛体重
[32:37] so he can kick his old man’s ass in the ring. 好让他在拳击场上痛扁他爸了
[32:40] No, I’m not exaggerating. 我没夸张
[32:41] That’s actually what he said he was gonna do. 他就这么说的 他会这么做
[32:45] You hear from the chief? 有队长的消息吗
[32:46] Left him a text message. 我给他发了短信
[32:48] Told him we’re throwing him a suspension party. 跟他说我们要给他办个停职派对
[32:50] No excuses. 不能找借口
[32:51] He hasn’t responded. 他还没回我
[32:55] I wanted you to know, 我想让你知道
[32:56] um, you were right. 你说得对
[32:58] I– I had a really nice time last night. 我昨晚过得很开心
[33:11] I’m sorry you had to see that. 很抱歉让你看到了那一幕
[33:13] Oh, it’s fine. 没事的
[33:15] You should come to a Brett family reunion in Fowlerton 你该来福勒顿参加布莱特家的聚会
[33:17] if you wanna see a real horror show. 那样你才能看到真正的恐怖秀
[33:24] It’s just that my parents… 只不过我父母…
[33:29] So what am I supposed to do– 所以我该怎么办
[33:32] Truck 81, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[33:34] man down from unknown causes, 一名男子因不明原因昏倒
[33:36] 907 S. Laramie. 拉勒米大街907号
[33:47] What do we got? 什么情况
[33:48] We’re filling up the truck. 我们正在装车
[33:49] George lost his footing and fell in. 乔治失足掉了进去
[33:51] We tried pulling him out, but that stuff is like quicksand. 我们想拉他出来 但那东西就跟流沙似的
[33:54] You guys try emptying the chute? 你们试过放空溜槽是吗
[33:55] Yeah, it just kept sucking him down. 是的 那样他陷得更深
[33:57] All right, let’s take a look. 好的 我去看看
[34:03] Hey, George, right? 乔治 对吗
[34:12] George, hold on. 乔治 坚持住
[34:18] I can’t. I– 我不行了 我…
[34:19] Oh…God. 天呐
[34:21] I-I can–I can’t. 我…我不…我不行了
[34:24] Hold on. 坚持住
[34:30] Hold on. 坚持住
[34:32] I can’t. I can’t. 我不行了 我不行了
[34:35] I can–I can’t. 我不…我不行了
[34:36] I ca–I ca– 我不…我不…
[34:40] I can’t. 我不行了
[34:42] Got you. 抓到你了
[34:44] You’re not dying on me. 有我在你不会死
[34:59] George? Stay with me, buddy. 乔治 保持清醒 哥们
[35:03] I can’t. 我不行了
[35:07] Can’t breathe. 他没法呼吸
[35:09] We gotta clear this grain faster. 我们得赶紧清空这些谷物
[35:13] George… 乔治
[35:17] Stay with me, George. 保持清醒 乔治
[35:19] Herrmann, faster. 赫尔曼 快点
[35:21] Got it. 收到
[35:32] Okay, get him out. 好了 拉他出来
[35:37] On my count. 我数三下
[35:38] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[35:42] Yeah, come on. 好了 来吧
[35:58] Got him. 行了
[36:15] Suffocation victim. 窒息患者
[36:16] BP’s normal, heart rate’s normal. 血压正常 心率正常
[36:18] Crepitus on his chest. 胸腔有杂音
[36:19] We got him. Four is open. 交给我们 四号室开着
[36:22] Um, I’m gonna get us some extra sheets. 我去拿一点报告纸
[36:25] Yeah, I’m gonna finish the report. 好的 我来写报告
[36:30] Hey, how’s Matt doing? 马特怎么样
[36:33] He’s fine. Why? 他挺好啊 怎么了
[36:35] Seems like he took that little boy’s death hard. 他好像很不能接受那个小男孩的死
[36:39] Sorry, what are we talking about? 不好意思 你说什么
[36:40] The little boy, from the warehouse accident. 那个小男孩 仓库意外那个
[36:44] He didn’t make it. 他没挺过去
[36:46] Matt came by and brought some “get well” flowers, 马特来过 带了点祝康复的花
[36:48] but the kid was gone. 但那孩子已经走了
[36:52] I figured he told you. 我以为他跟你说了
[36:54] N–uh, no. He didn’t. 没…没有 他没说
[36:58] When was this? 什么时候的事
[36:59] Saturday morning. 周六早上
[37:12] May I come in? 我能进去吗
[37:15] Yeah. 请进
[37:18] I swear I didn’t know what he was doing. 我发誓 我不知道他的所作所为
[37:23] What Todd was doing… he hid it from me. 托德的所作所为…他一直瞒着我
[37:28] Maybe I was too blind to see it. 也许我就是眼瞎才没看到
[37:33] Frankly, I don’t know which is worse. 说实话 我不知道哪件事更糟
[37:37] I left him. 我离开了他
[37:39] As soon as he came clean, I-I left out the door. 他一跟我坦白 我就离开了那里
[37:42] – And I am never looking back. – Good. -我头都没回 -很好
[37:47] Mom… 妈妈
[37:51] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 真的抱歉
[37:54] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, it’s okay. -真的很抱歉 -没事 没事
[37:58] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[38:01] – I’m okay. – James… -我没事 -詹姆斯
[38:05] – You gonna stay with Grandma? – Mm-hmm. -你要跟外祖母一起住吗 -嗯
[38:09] Maybe I’ll stay with Mom, make sure she’s okay. 我还是去跟妈妈一起住吧 确保她没事
[38:13] Yeah. Of course. 好 去吧
[38:23] – I want a re-match. – No way. -我想重赛 -不可能
[38:26] No way any more muddy morons are coming into my bar. 我才不会再让全身沾满泥的白痴进酒吧来
[38:29] I just got it cleaned up. 到时候还得我打扫
[38:30] Oh, what–we made money and you know it. 我们赚到钱了 你知道的
[38:32] We didn’t even break even. 收支平衡都没达到
[38:33] Go look at the cleaning bill. 你去看看清洁费用就知道了
[38:35] I’ve been drinking free for a week. 我已经喝了一周的免费酒了
[38:37] – Yeah, you have. – Right, see what I mean? -没错 -明白我的意思了吗
[38:39] This place has been more cold than hot lately. 最近我们酒吧生意一点都不好
[38:41] I’m afraid to even pull out the books. 我担心我们都快赤字了
[38:43] Uh, you were the one that bet against me, right? 是你跟我打赌的 对吧
[38:45] My mistake. 我错了
[38:46] Oh, hey, are you guys doing the Polar Plunge this year? 对了 你们今年参加极地冬泳吗
[38:49] I just saw a flier and it says it’s for charity, so… 我刚看到海报了 说是为了慈善 所以…
[38:53] I’m part penguin. 我是属企鹅的
[38:54] Oh, I’m all polar bear. 我还属北极熊呢
[38:56] – Oh, really? Hmm. – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -当然
[38:58] You know, what mi padre said? Ask me. 你知道我的牧师说什么吗 你问我
[39:01] What’d your padre say? 你的牧师说什么
[39:03] “Should’ve done it 30 years ago.” 30年前就应该做了
[39:06] I did the math. 我算了一下
[39:07] There’s no way I’m telling Gabby that one. 我绝不会告诉加比这件事
[39:09] Good choice. 选择很对
[39:10] I don’t even–my old man’s on wife number…I lost track. 我不…我老爸都娶了…我都数不过来了
[39:14] Forty years… that’s a good run. 40年 也算可以了
[39:19] You ever gonna settle down, Kelly? 你想过安定下来吗 凯利
[39:21] Married to the job. 我跟工作结婚了
[39:28] Excuse me. 失陪
[39:32] Chief. 队长
[39:33] How you doing? 你好吗
[39:35] Working my way back to normal. 正在努力回归正常
[39:37] – James? – Typical. -詹姆斯呢 -一如既往
[39:39] More worried about his mom than himself. 不过现在我更担心他妈妈
[39:42] Yeah. He’s a good kid. 好吧 他是个好孩子
[39:45] Hey, if he ever wants to ride along with us, 如果他想加入我们
[39:47] he’s more than welcome on Squad 3. 那三号救援队欢迎他
[39:49] I’ll tell him. 我会告诉他
[39:50] But right now, I need to drink. 但现在我需要喝一杯
[39:53] Come on. 来吧
[39:53] Chief drinks on me tonight. 今晚队长的酒我请了
[39:56] Got it covered. All right. 交给我 没问题
[39:57] – Everybody, put it in the boot. – Put it in the boot. -各位 放靴子里吧 -放靴子里
[39:59] – I already donated. – Boot. -我已经捐过了 -靴子
[40:01] No, you didn’t! 明明没有
[40:02] – Just because you don’t believe me… – There you go. -你不信我不代表… -给你
[40:12] Hey, tried calling. You okay? 我给你打电话了 你没事吧
[40:27] You knew that boy died. 你知道那个男孩死了
[40:30] And you were more worried about making sure 可你却还更担心我是不是
[40:32] that I had a good day. 过得开心
[40:42] That’s what we do. Lift each other up. 我们就是如此 彼此激励
[40:46] You’ve done that for me a million times. 你为我那样做过无数次
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme