时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Can I please see Jimmy? – He’s not your son. | -我能见见吉米吗 -他不是你儿子 |
[00:03] | I raised him from the time he was three. | 我从他三岁开始就抚养他 |
[00:05] | Never use the word “Stepson.” | 从未用过”继子”一词 |
[00:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:10] | Do you mind explaining | 你能不能解释一下 |
[00:11] | this text you sent to my husband? | 你发给我丈夫的这条短信 |
[00:14] | “The girls can make out if you want.” | “你想让那些女孩亲热就亲热吧” |
[00:16] | We–we wrote a romance novel. | 我们写了一部爱情小说 |
[00:17] | Have I told you about my college roommate’s job | 记不记得我说过我的大学舍友 |
[00:20] | in publishing? | 是干出版的 |
[00:21] | I can get you a read like that. | 我随手就能让他们读一读你们的小说 |
[00:28] | You parked in my spot. | 你停在我的车位了 |
[00:30] | What, this sweet spot right smack in front of the house? | 你是说局子正门口这个黄金车位吗 |
[00:34] | Hey, I had no idea you liked to park here. | 我不知道你喜欢停在这里 |
[00:42] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[00:45] | Graffitiing our house like it’s some kind of abandoned building? | 把我们的大楼当废弃大楼乱涂乱画 |
[00:48] | They may as well spray-paint the Vatican. | 他们不如去梵蒂冈也画一番好了 |
[00:51] | When I catch the hoodlum who did this, | 要是这混蛋被我抓到 |
[00:52] | he’s gonna get a whole new definition of that word “Tagged,” | 他将重新领会”标记”这个词的意思 |
[00:55] | – I can tell you that. – It’s not gang graffiti. | -我保证 -这不是黑帮涂鸦 |
[00:57] | No amount of paint is gonna ruin our two-week high. | 没有涂鸦能毁掉我们两周的狂欢 |
[01:00] | – Cubs, baby! – Yeah! | -击掌 哥们 -没错 |
[01:02] | Let’s just get it cleaned up. | 我们清理干净吧 |
[01:04] | Yup, you heard him, fellas. | 没错 大家都听到了 |
[01:05] | Grab the turpentine. Let’s get to work. | 拿点松节油 干活吧 |
[01:08] | All units, structure fire at 1015 Garnett Avenue. | 所有小队注意 加内特大道1015号建筑起火 |
[01:11] | When we get back, Chief. | 等我们回来再说吧 队长 |
[01:14] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[01:33] | Thanks. Right over there on the curb. | 谢谢 就在路边 |
[01:36] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:38] | Neighbor said he heard a woman calling for help | 邻居听到有个女人 |
[01:39] | on the second floor. | 在二楼呼救 |
[01:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:41] | Engine, lead a line in through the front door. | 水罐队 从前门开路 |
[01:43] | Truck, squad, primary search. | 云梯队和抢险队进行初步搜救 |
[01:45] | Truck, take the front. Squad, take the back. | 云梯队从前门走 抢险队从后门走 |
[01:47] | Okay, got it. Let’s go! | 明白 我们上 |
[01:49] | You heard him, let’s move. | 大家都听到了 行动 |
[01:50] | Clarence, Capp, you take the first floor. | 克莱伦斯 卡普 你们俩去一楼 |
[01:52] | Cruz, you hop on the second with me. | 克鲁兹 跟我一起去二楼 |
[01:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:57] | Fire department! Call out! | 芝加哥消防队 请大声呼救 |
[02:00] | Karra! | 卡拉 |
[02:02] | Karra! | 卡拉 |
[02:03] | Hey! I got him, | 我去救他 |
[02:05] | you take the room to the right. | 你从这个房间去右侧 |
[02:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:09] | Hey, sir, you can’t be here. | 先生 你不能留在这里 |
[02:10] | My wife’s in there. | 我妻子还在里面 |
[02:13] | Help me! | 救命 |
[02:14] | Hey, Chief! | 队长 |
[02:15] | I got a woman trapped on the second floor. | 二楼有一名女性被困 |
[02:18] | Bravo side. | 在南面 |
[02:19] | I’m bringing out one adult male. | 我先救出成年男性 |
[02:23] | Karra! | 卡拉 |
[02:25] | – Get off me! – You can’t go through there. | -放开我 -你过不去的 |
[02:27] | Come on! Stay down! | 快走 弯腰 |
[02:29] | But my wife– | 但我妻子 |
[02:33] | Stairways gone. Can’t make second floor. | 楼梯烧坏了 没法上二楼 |
[02:36] | Otis, we need the aerial. | 奥蒂斯 我们需要云梯 |
[02:38] | – My wife– – Come on. | -我的妻子 -快点 |
[02:40] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[02:42] | Let us do our job to get to her. | 让我们去救她 |
[02:46] | Hey– Hey! Wait! | 等着 |
[02:48] | – You aren’t moving fast enough. – Wait! | -你们动作不够快 -等着 |
[02:51] | Do we got eyes on the wife? | 发现他妻子了吗 |
[02:53] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:57] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:00] | I got her! | 我看到她了 |
[03:01] | – Help me, please! – There she is. Let’s go. | -救命啊 -她在那里 快上 |
[03:09] | Sir, you need this. | 先生 你需要这个 |
[03:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:12] | – Darin. – Darin, hey, | -达林 -达林 |
[03:13] | you have smoke inhalation. Now put this on, | 你吸入了烟尘 戴上这个 |
[03:15] | and take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[03:17] | Promise me you’ll get to her. | 向我保证 你会救她的 |
[03:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:30] | Help me! | 救命 |
[03:31] | Get low, to the side, okay? | 趴低点 站到窗边 好吗 |
[03:34] | Coming through. | 马上过来 |
[03:47] | Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[03:50] | I know you’re scared, but you gotta get low. | 我知道你现在很害怕 但你得趴低点 |
[03:55] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[03:56] | Go. | 快 |
[04:03] | Herrmann, get the axe in. | 赫尔曼 用斧子 |
[04:05] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:06] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:11] | Here it comes. | 好了 |
[04:13] | I’m burning! | 我被火烧到了 |
[04:15] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[04:20] | Faster, Herrmann! | 快点 赫尔曼 |
[04:26] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[04:44] | Karra! | 卡拉 |
[04:45] | Trust me, they’re doing everything they can. | 相信我 他们已经竭尽所能了 |
[04:48] | Push. | 用力推 |
[04:51] | Push. | 用力推 |
[04:53] | Push. | 用力推 |
[04:57] | Karra… | 卡拉 |
[05:08] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[05:09] | Inhalation burn. I gotta intubate. | 吸入性烧伤 我得给她插管 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:16] | I can’t get pass the chords. | 没法穿过声带 |
[05:17] | I need to cric her. | 我得给她做气管插管 |
[05:19] | Is she–is she– | 她 她… |
[05:21] | Hey, hey, they’re working on her. | 他们正在努力救治她 |
[05:24] | Let them work on her. | 让他们救治她 |
[05:37] | No pulse. I’ll start compressions. | 没有脉搏 我开始胸部按压 |
[05:45] | Too much edema. | 水肿得太厉害了 |
[05:48] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[05:50] | What? No, no… | 什么 不 不 |
[06:07] | No… No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[06:08] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[06:09] | No… | 不 |
[06:12] | I can take him to the hospital. | 我可以带他去医院 |
[06:13] | – I got it. – Chicago Med. | -我来吧 -芝加哥医院 |
[06:14] | I got him. I got him. | 我来吧 我来吧 |
[06:15] | Come on, Darin. Come on, you gotta be strong. | 振作点 达林 你得坚强 |
[06:16] | – No! – You gotta be strong. | -不 -你得坚强 |
[06:18] | Come on. I got ya, I got ya. | 我扶着你 我扶着你 |
[06:49] | You okay, Lieutenant? | 你还好吗 副队长 |
[06:54] | Seen it all before, Herrmann. | 这不是第一次了 赫尔曼 |
[07:26] | Move outside. Take a few minutes. | 出去吧 喘口气 |
[07:29] | Nah… | 不 |
[07:31] | I’m good, Chief. | 我没事 队长 |
[08:33] | They call, | 他们一声令下 |
[08:34] | and now we gotta clean up this idiot’s artwork. | 我们就得洗干净这蠢爆的艺术创作 |
[08:39] | You know, what’s gonna stop this guy | 到底怎样才能阻止这个人 |
[08:40] | from hitting us again? | 继续骚扰我们啊 |
[08:42] | God help him if he does. | 他要是能停止就好了 |
[08:43] | S-L-V-R… is it silver? | SLVR 是指”银”吗 |
[08:46] | What do–what do you guys see there? | 你们 你们觉得是什么啊 |
[08:49] | South Louisiana… | 南路易斯安那 |
[08:51] | – Virginia– – Okay, just stop. | -弗吉尼亚 -行了 闭嘴吧 |
[09:02] | I gotta… hit the head. | 我要 上个厕所 |
[09:05] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:16] | Are you out of your mind? I thought you were Connie. | 你疯了吗 我还以为是康妮来了 |
[09:18] | It’s Trudy’s friend from Atomic Publishing. | 是特鲁迪那个原子出版社的朋友发来的 |
[09:24] | Uh, hey, Anton, I found my writing partner. | 安东 我找到我的合著人了 |
[09:27] | What can we do for you? | 你有什么要求 |
[09:28] | Sylvie, it’s Anton Schwartz. | 希尔薇 我是安东·施瓦兹 |
[09:30] | Trudy Platt asked me to read “Sheets on Fire.” | 特鲁迪·普拉特要我读一下《着火的床单》 |
[09:32] | Oh, uh, we may call it “Flames of Desire,” | 我们可以叫它《欲望火花》 |
[09:35] | – but go on. – Either way, | -您继续 -不管怎样 |
[09:37] | amazing characterizations. So authentic. | 人物描写太棒了 非常真实 |
[09:39] | Hot as sin. It’s for us. | 热辣至极啊 我们很满意 |
[09:42] | We can discuss the details if you’re interested, | 如果你们有意 我们可以详谈 |
[09:44] | but our offer is $25,000 for worldwide rights. | 我们出25000美元买下全球销售权 |
[09:50] | Uh, we’re… | 我们… |
[09:51] | definitely interested, Mr. Anton, sir. | 非常有兴趣 安东先生 |
[09:54] | Love it. My assistant will call to set up a meeting. | 太好了 我的助理会安排我们会面 |
[09:57] | – Thanks so much. – Thank you. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[09:58] | – Oh, my God. – And that is step one | -我的天哪 -这是我们迈向 |
[10:01] | to The New York “Times” best sellers list. | 《纽约时报》畅销书排行榜的第一步 |
[10:13] | Good riddance. | 洗得真干净 |
[10:18] | Hey, I hope it’s okay. I’m, uh… | 希望没打扰你们 我… |
[10:20] | looking for the firefighters from the house fire | 想找今早救加内特大道房屋大火的 |
[10:22] | – on Garnett Avenue this morning. – Yeah, that’s us. | -消防员们 -我们就是 |
[10:25] | Hi. Yes. | 你好 |
[10:27] | What can we do for you? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[10:28] | I’m Colleen Marks. | 我是科琳·马克斯 |
[10:31] | My sister, Karra, she was the one… | 我的妹妹 卡拉 她就是 |
[10:33] | today… | 今天… |
[10:36] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:42] | I know you did everything you could. | 我知道你们尽力了 |
[10:46] | And I just need to know… | 我只是想知道… |
[10:48] | Did Karra… | 卡拉她… |
[10:52] | What I mean is when it happened… | 我是说事情发生的时候… |
[10:55] | It was immediate. | 过程很快 |
[10:58] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:04] | Would you like to… | 你要不要… |
[11:05] | – sit down, or– – No. | -坐一会儿 -不用了 |
[11:08] | I… | 我… |
[11:11] | I’m not really sure how to say this… | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[11:14] | but was there anything weird about the fire? | 但火灾有什么奇怪的地方吗 |
[11:18] | Suspicious? | 可疑的迹象 |
[11:22] | They fought all the time, her husband. | 她和他老公经常吵架 |
[11:25] | And it got to a point where Karra was worried he’d hurt her, | 都已经到了卡拉觉得他会伤害她的地步 |
[11:28] | so she started staying with me in Skokie. | 所以她都开始搬到斯科基来跟我住了 |
[11:31] | She said they should take a break. | 她说他们之间需要冷静一下 |
[11:34] | This was a few weeks ago. | 几个礼拜之前的事了 |
[11:39] | And I told her not to go back for her stuff. | 我告诉过她不要回去拿行李了 |
[11:44] | He killed her. | 是他杀了她 |
[11:48] | I know it. | 一定是的 |
[11:59] | Upstairs in the hallway. | 在楼上走廊 |
[12:01] | Let me know. Thanks. | 保持联系 谢了 |
[12:03] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[12:05] | Investigator at OFI. | 火警调查办公室的调查员 |
[12:07] | I flagged them on a char line I saw at the house. | 我给他们标记了我在那屋子里看到的一条焦痕 |
[12:11] | You believe the sister? | 所以你相信她姐姐的话 |
[12:13] | I think it was arson. | 我认为是有人蓄意放火 |
[12:16] | A lot of things can make a char line. | 焦痕的形成可能有很多原因 |
[12:20] | Doesn’t prove anything. | 这不代表什么 |
[12:22] | I didn’t say it was proof. | 我没说那算什么证据 |
[12:25] | I said I flagged it. | 我只是说我标记了 |
[12:29] | Well, then there you go. You did the right thing. | 那好吧 你做得对 |
[12:39] | – Hey, Herrmann. – Hey, Mike. | -赫尔曼 -迈克 |
[12:59] | Hey, James, it’s your father returning your text. | 詹姆斯 爸爸现在在给你回信 |
[13:02] | Look, I’d love to talk, | 听着 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:03] | but, uh… I’m a phone guy. | 但…我比较喜欢在电话里说 |
[13:06] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[13:10] | Oh, it’s James, my stepson. | 我在跟我继子詹姆斯回电 |
[13:14] | Oh, it’s James now? | 现在又开始叫詹姆斯了吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, I guess, uh… Jimmy was too young for him. | 是啊 我觉得吉米听起来太幼稚了 |
[13:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样啊 |
[13:23] | He’s 17. Talks to me in 140 characters | 他十七岁了 跟我说话的时候 |
[13:25] | if he talks to me at all. | 也就不超过140个字符 |
[13:31] | I remember when Cindy put Lee Henry into toddler gymnastics. | 我还记得辛迪送李·亨利去儿童体操课的时候 |
[13:35] | And basically, they’d send him down a little zip line, | 简单来说 他们用了一根绳索来保护他 |
[13:38] | and he’d end up falling ass over teakettle into, | 可最后他还摔了个底朝天 |
[13:41] | you know, cushy blocks. | 摔到那层保护海绵里 |
[13:44] | He’d just laugh. | 他笑了 |
[13:48] | Yesterday, he asked me for a car. | 昨天他问我要车 |
[13:54] | Uh, my pops told me, “You watch out now. | 我爸告诉我说 你要当心了 |
[13:57] | Before you know it, he’s gonna be a man.” | 你一不留神 他就长大成人了 |
[14:00] | – And you blink, and– – There it is. | – 然后你一眨眼 – 他就长大了 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:08] | Did you need some… | 你需要什么… |
[14:11] | Some of Truck and I are gonna stay up | 我和云梯队的部分成员 |
[14:13] | and watch out for this, you know, tagger. | 会通宵守着 防止这个涂鸦的人再来 |
[14:16] | – Just letting you know. – Yeah, you keep me posted. | -跟你说一下 -有情况尽管通知我 |
[14:19] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[14:33] | Well, I’m gonna grab a magazine. | 我去拿本杂志 |
[14:35] | You wanna read “Cosmo” or you wanna catch this guy? | 你到底还想不想抓到这家伙了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | How long are we gonna go? | 我们要守多久 |
[14:51] | We’ll go all night if we have to. | 如果有必要的话可能要通宵 |
[14:53] | Okay, I’m just trying to figure out how to pace myself. | 好吧 我尽力让自己不掉队 |
[14:56] | This guy defaced our house. | 这些人毁坏了我们的消防局 |
[15:00] | That’s a middle finger to everyone of us. | 那是对我们每一个人的挑衅 |
[15:04] | Let’s buckle up. | 振作起来 |
[15:09] | Are we gonna take shifts? | 我们是要加班 |
[15:12] | Or… | 还是… |
[15:17] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:21] | Lieutenant Casey and Severide. | 凯西副队 西弗莱德副队 |
[15:23] | This is Alexa Hubble from OFI. | 这是火警调查办公室的阿莱克萨·哈勃 |
[15:25] | She’s here to follow up on the suspicious burn pattern | 她是来跟进凯西标记的 |
[15:27] | – that Casey flagged. – It’s good to meet you both. | -可疑焦痕的 -很高兴见到两位 |
[15:29] | Likewise. | 我们也是 |
[15:33] | Now since you guys were the nearest ones | 因为两位当时是最接近 |
[15:34] | to the victim and her husband, | 受害者与其丈夫的 |
[15:35] | I just wanna get all the details | 我想在把案子转交给 |
[15:37] | before making a recommendation to CPD. | 芝加哥警署前 了解所有细节 |
[15:39] | What made you think that it was a pour? | 你为什么认为是有人蓄意的 |
[15:41] | There was a char line. | 房间里有一条烧焦的痕迹 |
[15:43] | It went straight to the bedroom. | 直接通向卧室 |
[15:44] | Door was left open. | 门是开着的 |
[15:45] | No sign of breaking and entering. | 没有被破坏的迹象 |
[15:48] | If he wanted to trap his wife in the fire, | 如果他想把他老婆困在火里 |
[15:49] | that’s the way to do it. | 就会这样做 |
[15:52] | Also, I know this doesn’t prove anything, | 同时 我知道这代表不了什么 |
[15:53] | but the victim’s sister came by. | 但受害者的姐姐来过了 |
[15:56] | She thinks he did it. | 她认为是他做的 |
[15:58] | She say why? | 她有没有说为什么 |
[16:00] | They fought, all the time. | 他们经常吵架 |
[16:02] | Wife got scared, and moved in with the sister. | 女方害怕了 搬了出去跟她姐姐住 |
[16:06] | Well, the husband claims that he was having breakfast | 男方说火灾发生的时候 |
[16:08] | at a restaurant when the fire started, | 他正在一家饭店吃早餐 |
[16:10] | but his alibi doesn’t check out. | 但他的不在场证据不成立 |
[16:12] | There’s no credit card receipt, | 没有刷卡回执 |
[16:13] | and staff didn’t recognize the photo. | 饭店员工也认不出他 |
[16:17] | There you go. | 那就对了 |
[16:20] | Now you saw the husband in the fire. | 你看见男方在火灾里 |
[16:21] | – That’s right. – Anything suspicious there? | -没错 -有没有可疑的迹象 |
[16:24] | I don’t think he did it. | 我觉得不是他做的 |
[16:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:28] | He was distraught. | 当时他悲痛欲绝 |
[16:30] | He was willing to die to save her. | 他宁愿去死也要救她 |
[16:32] | It wasn’t an act. | 那不是装出来的 |
[16:34] | I had to use everything I had to keep him | 我当时还得想尽一切办法 |
[16:35] | from running headlong into the fire. | 阻止他冲向火场里 |
[16:37] | – What about the sister? – I don’t know. | -那女方姐姐说的一番话呢 -我不知道 |
[16:39] | I have no idea. I saw what I saw. | 我也搞不清 我只相信我看到的 |
[16:41] | There’s no way that guy wanted her dead. | 男方绝对不可能希望女方死 |
[16:45] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. | 61号救护车 有人因不明原因倒下 |
[16:48] | 5661 North Morgan. | 北摩根大道5661号 |
[17:04] | My son fell out of the tree on his back. | 我儿子从树上背着地摔了下来 |
[17:07] | He called me. I called 911. | 他打给了我 我报了警 |
[17:08] | We–uh, we live right across the street. | 我们住在街对面 |
[17:10] | – Oh, God! – Hold still, hold still. | -天啊 -别动 |
[17:12] | Hang in there, Alan. Paramedics are here. | 坚持住 艾伦 医务人员已经来了 |
[17:15] | – Can you feel my fingers? – Yes. | -能感觉到我的手指吗 -能 |
[17:17] | What about your toes? Can you wiggle them? | 你的脚趾怎样 能动一下吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, it’s really just my stomach. | 可以 我就感觉我的肚子难受 |
[17:22] | I don’t see any contusions. | 没有发现淤伤 |
[17:24] | All right, Alan, we’re gonna put a backboard under you, | 艾伦 我们要把你放到担架上 |
[17:26] | and then we’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 然后送你去医院 好吗 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:31] | Did he break a rib? | 他的肋骨断了吗 |
[17:32] | We’re not sure. We have to get x-rays. | 不清楚 得照X光 |
[17:34] | I’m gonna grab the stretcher. | 我去拿担架 |
[17:41] | What you doing up in the tree anyway? | 你爬树上去干什么 |
[17:43] | Looking for a date. | 求约会 |
[17:44] | It was a promposal. | 是一场舞会 |
[17:46] | In this case, homecoming. | 我想邀请她参加返校节的舞会 |
[17:49] | She wasn’t even home. | 她都不在家 |
[17:51] | It was a total fail, and then I slipped. | 所以我失败了 还不小心掉了下来 |
[17:54] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[17:55] | Hey, kid’s suffered enough. | 他已经够惨的了 |
[18:00] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[18:02] | I wanted him to see he has as much going for him | 我想让他看清他和身边的人 |
[18:04] | as the next guy. | 一样优秀 |
[18:07] | Well, sacrificing your body for love | 为爱牺牲自己的身体 |
[18:10] | is pretty darn chivalrous. | 还真是有骑士精神呢 |
[18:12] | I’m sure once Heather hears about it, | 我相信希瑟知道了的话 |
[18:14] | she’ll swoon. | 她会感动死 |
[18:16] | What’d I tell you, son? | 我就说吧 儿子 |
[18:23] | Heart rate’s dropping. | 心率在下降 |
[18:25] | Hang in there, Alan. | 挺住 艾伦 |
[18:34] | GI bleed. We gotta go. | 胃肠出血 得赶快了 |
[18:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:45] | He passed out. | 他昏过去了 |
[18:49] | I’ll hang a bag. | 我来拿输液袋 |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. Is he okay? | 我的天 他还好吗 |
[18:59] | He fell. He’s gotta– | 他摔了下来 他要… |
[18:59] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[19:01] | You put him up to this. | 是你一手造成的 |
[19:03] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[19:05] | He’s vomiting up blood. It could be a perforated bowel. | 他吐血了 可能是肠道有穿孔 |
[19:09] | We’re taking him to Chicago Med. | 我们要送他去芝加哥医院 |
[19:10] | – Hey, can we come along? – No, I am coming along. | -我们能跟着去吗 -不 我跟着车走 |
[19:13] | You can take the car. | 你自己开车 |
[19:14] | Fine, you can ride with us, | 好 你跟我们走 |
[19:16] | but do not interfere with your son’s treatment. | 但不要妨碍你儿子的治疗 |
[19:21] | Alan, hang in there, buddy. | 艾伦 坚持住啊 |
[19:22] | I’ll–I’ll meet you at the hospital. | 我们医院见 |
[19:40] | Herrmann, shift’s nearly over. | 赫尔曼 轮班快结束了 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:46] | Some watchdog I am, huh? | 我真像看门狗 对吧 |
[19:48] | Yeah, more like a scarecrow. | 是 更像是个稻草人 |
[19:52] | Where’s the rest of Truck? | 云梯队其他人呢 |
[19:54] | Ten toes up in the bunk room. | 都去值班宿舍睡了 |
[19:56] | Deserters. | 一群逃兵 |
[20:00] | – All right – Hello. | -好吧 -你们好啊 |
[20:03] | Say hi. | 打个招呼 |
[20:05] | Now there is a sight for sore eyes. | 看见你们真开心啊 |
[20:13] | – Dynamite. – Yes. | -爆炸 -是啊 |
[20:15] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[20:19] | Well, somebody wanted to come and say hi. | 有人要过来跟你打个招呼 |
[20:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:23] | Is that right? | 是这样啊 |
[20:25] | – Hey, Christopher. – Hey, Donna. | -克里斯托弗 -堂娜 |
[20:27] | Chief, I’m gonna take a shower, | 队长 我去洗个澡 |
[20:29] | and I’m gonna hit it. | 然后就回家了 |
[20:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:37] | He is so much like you. | 他跟你好像 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:41] | That is my new candidate right there. | 这可是新的候补队员呢 |
[20:44] | No chance he’s running into fires. | 他不可能当消防员 |
[20:46] | Well, we gonna see about that. | 那我们就等着瞧吧 |
[20:48] | Won’t we? | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:55] | I needed this. | 我需要这样的时光 |
[20:59] | Say bye-bye. | 说再见 |
[21:05] | Call for you. Darin Whitney? | 有人打来找你 达林·惠特尼 |
[21:08] | Can you give him my cell, Connie? | 能把我手机号给他吗 康妮 |
[21:12] | Is that the husband? | 是那个丈夫吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I guess the guy wants to talk to me. | 是 那个人想跟我谈谈吧 |
[21:18] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[21:20] | I’ll know when I talk to him. | 跟他谈完就知道了 |
[21:33] | I’m always gonna report what my eyes and ears tell me. | 我一向上报自己亲眼所见 亲耳所闻 |
[21:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[21:49] | You don’t understand. I have to see him. | 你不明白 我得见他 |
[21:51] | I’ll be quick. Please. | 我就看一眼 求你了 |
[21:53] | – We can’t do that. – Please! | -不能那么做 -求你了 |
[21:54] | Alan almost died for me. | 艾伦差点为我丧命了 |
[21:56] | Sorry, but immediate family only. | 对不起 只允许直系亲属探望 |
[22:00] | Hi. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:02] | Uh, you wouldn’t happen to be Heather, would you? | 你不会就是海瑟吧 |
[22:03] | Yes. Oh, my God, can you help me? | 我是 天呐 你能帮我见他吗 |
[22:11] | I thought romantic gestures like this were only in books. | 我以为只有小说里才会有这么浪漫的举动 |
[22:15] | Hey. What are ya– | 你怎么.. |
[22:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[22:18] | Came to see you, goof ball. | 来见你啊 傻小子 |
[22:20] | That was amazing, what you did for me. | 你为我做的事 太令人动容了 |
[22:23] | Oh, I was trying to make it memorable. | 我是想让你终生难忘来着 |
[22:26] | Oh, it was. | 确实是 |
[22:28] | Are you, like, okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:30] | They’re saying full recovery, in time for– | 医生说我会完全康复 赶得上… |
[22:34] | in time for Saturday even. | 赶得上周六的事 |
[22:38] | Yeah, well about that… | 关于那件事 |
[22:40] | Brian Callahan already asked me to Homecoming. | 布莱恩·卡纳汉已经约我去返校舞会了 |
[22:45] | No worries. That happens. | 没事 发生这事也正常 |
[22:48] | Yeah, but the good news is | 是 但好消息是 |
[22:49] | you’re, like, totally famous now. | 你现在出名了 |
[22:51] | You have over 100,000 hits on promfails.com. | 你在网站上的点击率超过十万了 |
[22:54] | I have what? | 什么 |
[23:04] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[23:05] | our kid is so freakin’ cute, I can’t stand it. | 咱家孩子太可爱了 受不了啦 |
[23:12] | Karra Whitney’s funeral is tomorrow, | 卡拉·惠特尼的葬礼就在明天 |
[23:15] | the woman from the fire. | 死于大火的那个女人 |
[23:16] | I was thinking about driving by there. | 我在想过去看看 |
[23:20] | Not to be a part of it or anything, just to– | 不是参加葬礼什么的 就是… |
[23:23] | just to see it. | 就是去看看 |
[23:25] | Pay my respects. | 悼念下死者 |
[23:30] | You sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样做好吗 |
[23:33] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我什么都不确定 |
[23:43] | I just didn’t know who else to talk to. | 我就是不知道该跟谁谈了 |
[23:47] | I… I woke up this morning, | 我…我今早起床 |
[23:52] | reached for Karra… | 翻身找卡拉… |
[23:56] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[23:58] | I heard her screaming. | 我听见她的喊叫声 |
[24:00] | She was right there. | 她当时就在那里 |
[24:02] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[24:03] | It’s yours. You stopped me. | 是你的错 你拦住了我 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean that, I just– | 对不起 我不是那意思 |
[24:10] | I don’t know what is even happening anymore. | 我都不知道现在算是什么事 |
[24:14] | Have you talked to anyone? | 你找人聊过了吗 |
[24:16] | There are counselors out there. I can get you names. | 我可以给你几个心理医生的名字 |
[24:19] | I’ve talked to arson investigators. | 我和纵火调查员聊过 |
[24:23] | It’s crazy. | 真疯狂 |
[24:25] | I would never hurt Karra. | 我怎么会伤害卡拉 |
[24:27] | I didn’t even know she was home. | 我都不知道她在家 |
[24:28] | I was having breakfast when the fire started. | 起火的时候我正在吃早餐 |
[24:31] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[24:33] | Uh, Verdugo on Kinzie. | 坎齐街的韦尔杜戈餐厅 |
[24:37] | Did anyone see you there? | 有谁看到你在那吗 |
[24:38] | No one who remembers, apparently. | 显然没有记住我的人 |
[24:41] | And the credit card machine was broken, so I paid cash. | 而且他们的刷卡机坏了 我付的现金 |
[24:43] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[24:48] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[24:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[24:53] | – And thank you for everything you did. – Yeah. | -谢谢你做的一切 -应该的 |
[25:02] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[25:09] | I have to go bury my wife now. | 我该去为我妻子下葬了 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[25:29] | “It is done.” | “都成了” |
[25:30] | “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. | “我是阿拉法 我是俄梅戛 我是初 我是终 |
[25:34] | To him that thirst, | 我要将生命泉的水 |
[25:36] | I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely.” | 白白赐给那口渴的人喝” |
[25:40] | “He that shall overcome shall possess these things…” | “得胜的 必承受这些为业” |
[25:43] | “And I will be his God, | “我要做他的神 |
[25:45] | And he shall be my son.” | 他要做我的儿子” |
[25:49] | “For I saw a new heaven and a new Earth, | “我又看见一个新天新地 |
[25:53] | For the first heaven and the first Earth was gone, | 因为先前的天地已经过去了 |
[25:56] | And the sea is now no more.” | 海也不再有了” |
[25:59] | “And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, | “我又看见圣城新耶路撒冷 |
[26:02] | coming down out of heaven from God, | 由神那里从天而降 |
[26:05] | prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” | 预备好了 就如新妇装饰整齐等候丈夫” |
[26:08] | “And I heard a great voice…” | “我听见有大声音…” |
[26:27] | Hitting us twice in two shifts. | 两个轮班来画了两次 |
[26:30] | Takes balls. | 有胆量[蛋蛋] |
[26:32] | First thing I’m gonna cut off when we catch him. | 等抓到他 我先割的就是那个 |
[26:41] | Hey, um… Question, | 等等 有个问题 |
[26:44] | since you worked some OFI investigations. | 你办过火警调查办公室的案子对吧 |
[26:47] | Shoot. | 说 |
[26:48] | I drove by the restaurant | 我开车路过了那家 |
[26:49] | that Darin Whitney said he was at when the fire started. | 达林·惠特尼说起火时自己在的餐厅 |
[26:52] | There’s… city cameras on either end of the block. | 那个街区两头都有城市监控 |
[26:55] | Would OFI have looked at them? | 火警调查办公室会查看吗 |
[26:56] | Um… probably not, | 可能不会 |
[26:59] | unless somebody put in a specific request. | 除非有人提交特别申请 |
[27:02] | But I thought they already said that his alibi didn’t check out. | 但他们不是说他的不在场证明不成立吗 |
[27:06] | Just wondering. | 就是问一下 |
[27:11] | Oh, not good. | 这可不妙 |
[27:13] | Alan’s video is up to a million hits on prom-fails. | 艾伦的”失败舞会”视频有一百万浏览量了 |
[27:16] | That’s gonna be hard to live down. | 这下可忘不掉了 |
[27:19] | He’s only a sophomore. | 他才上高二而已 |
[27:26] | You got teenagers, right? | 你家有青少年 对吗 |
[27:28] | Read this. | 看看这个 |
[27:32] | Look, you finally got me texting, | 你终于逼得我发短信了 |
[27:34] | so maybe you’ll respond to this. Love, Dad. | 或许这次你会回了吧 爱你 爸爸 |
[27:38] | Happy face. | 笑脸 |
[27:40] | What? Happy face too much? | 怎么 笑脸太过了吗 |
[27:42] | No, I like it. Keeps it breezy. | 不 我喜欢 很随意 |
[27:47] | Send. | 发送 |
[27:52] | Look like a melted waste basket to you? | 你觉得这像是融化的垃圾桶吗 |
[27:57] | You think that’s where the fire started? | 你觉得起火点在这里吗 |
[28:02] | Char line headed in that direction. | 焦痕是沿这方向的 |
[28:06] | I heard Darin Whitney wasn’t home when the fire started. | 我听说起火时达林·惠特尼不在家 |
[28:09] | OFI can’t find any proof. | 火警调查办公室找不到证据 |
[28:12] | What if it doesn’t exist? | 如果根本没证据呢 |
[28:18] | You think he’s innocent? | 你觉得他是无辜的吗 |
[28:19] | No… | 不… |
[28:20] | No, I just–I worry that you presume guilt with– | 不 我担心你是假定他有… |
[28:23] | I held her hand while her skin turned black. | 她被烧焦的时候 我正握着她的手 |
[28:26] | Which is why you’re too close to this. | 所以你是当局者迷 |
[28:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[28:36] | But there was a char line meant to trap her. | 但屋里有想困住她的焦痕 |
[28:39] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[28:49] | – You wanted to see us, Chief? – Randy, Sylvie… | -您要见我们吗 队长 -兰迪 希尔薇 |
[28:53] | Chief Grimes from Publicity. | 这是宣传部的格兰姆斯队长 |
[28:56] | What is this concerning? | 有什么事吗 |
[29:02] | – W–where–where did– – You left it in the copier, | -这 这 是哪 -你们落在复印机上了 |
[29:04] | for all to see. | 大家都能看到 |
[29:08] | Besides the fact that we’re fairly confident | 另外我们相当确定 |
[29:11] | you were using city property for personal use– | 你们公器私用… |
[29:13] | – We–we were gonna re– – Let me read a little selection | -我们 我们会 -我在你们这本书上 |
[29:15] | from your book here. Yeah… | 挑一小段读一下吧 |
[29:19] | “Jake hoisted Brandy onto the fire truck. | “杰克把布兰迪举到消防车上 |
[29:21] | “Her fingers gripped the back of his head | “她的手抓着他的后脑勺 |
[29:24] | as his passion burned hotter than an A-frame building fire–“ | 而他的欲火已经比塔形建筑的大火还要猛烈 |
[29:29] | Do I need to go on? | 还要我继续吗 |
[29:31] | I mean, if you want to. | 如果你想继续的话 |
[29:35] | – Or not. – This does not reflect well | -不要也行 -这个不利于 |
[29:38] | on the image of the Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局建立正面形象 |
[29:40] | A department, I will remind you, | 这个消防局 我提醒你们 |
[29:41] | that has a code of conduct you agreed to uphold. | 你们都同意要遵守本局的行为准则 |
[29:44] | I understand, but see, | 我理解 但是啊 |
[29:46] | – we have a book deal. – And if you publish this book, | -我们准备出书的 -如果你们出版这本书 |
[29:50] | you will never work for this department again. | 那你们就不用在我们局上班了 |
[29:56] | I’ll, uh… leave it to you | 那我 就让你们自己 |
[29:58] | to let your chief know how you want to proceed. | 跟队长交代你们想要怎么处理吧 |
[30:02] | Truck 81, Ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[30:04] | man down from unknown causes, | 有人因未知原因受伤 |
[30:05] | – Okay… – 488 State Street. | -好吧 -州街488号 |
[30:07] | – Explain to me how you could– – You distracted– | -解释一下 你怎么 -是你害我分心 |
[30:18] | Truck 81, Ambulance is stuck behind a train. | 81号云梯车 救护车被火车拦住了 |
[30:21] | Copy that. On it. | 收到 出发 |
[30:26] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[30:28] | Our bus boy, Tim. He got speared. | 我们的服务员 蒂姆 他被扎了 |
[30:29] | Out of the way, please. | 请让开 |
[30:31] | Out of the way. Coming through. | 请让我们过去 |
[30:38] | Otis, Kidd, get him on oxygen. | 奥蒂斯 基德 给他吸氧 |
[30:40] | – Yep. – Wrap the wound. | -是 -把伤口包起来 |
[30:42] | – Herrmann, get the whizzer ready. – Got it. | -赫尔曼 准备转锯 -收到 |
[30:45] | Tim, how are you doing? | 蒂姆 你怎么样 |
[30:47] | – It hurts. – Yeah, I know. | -好痛 -是的 我知道 |
[30:49] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[30:57] | – What happened? – Gust of wind took the umbrella. | -怎么回事 -一阵风把阳伞吹起来了 |
[30:59] | No one saw it till it came down and speared Tim. | 大家都没看到 一直到伞掉下来扎到蒂姆 |
[31:05] | Keep breathing. Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 继续呼吸 |
[31:08] | Hold it steady. | 稳住 |
[31:14] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[31:17] | All right, get ready. You’re almost there. | 好了 预备 马上就好了 |
[31:22] | All right, we’re through. | 好了 切断了 |
[31:28] | We need to control this blood. | 我们得先止血 |
[31:32] | Ah, I can’t get a pressure on this guy. | 我测不到他的血压 |
[31:33] | Truck 81, companies are still behind a train. | 81号水罐车 救护车还被火车拦着 |
[31:36] | You’re on your own for a while. | 你们暂时只能靠自己了 |
[31:38] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:41] | Pressure dressing’s not enough. | 加压包扎还不能止血 |
[31:54] | Here’s what we’re doing. | 我们要这样 |
[31:55] | Otis, I need the handle for a tourniquet. | 奥蒂斯 我需要绕止血带的手柄 |
[31:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:06] | This gonna work? | 这样能行吗 |
[32:10] | It has to. | 不能不行 |
[32:12] | – Palp it? – Yeah. | -测一下血压 -好的 |
[32:15] | 110 palp. We got a pressure. | 收缩压110 有血压了 |
[32:17] | Almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[32:19] | Hang in there, Tim. You’re doing great. | 坚持住 蒂姆 你做得很好 |
[32:31] | He’s got a 110 palp. | 他的收缩压是110 |
[32:32] | – We put a tourniquet on him. – Good thinking. | -我们给他缠了止血带 -好想法 |
[32:40] | 90 palp. Could be a lot worse. | 收缩压90 已经很不错了 |
[32:42] | I’ll change the pressure dressing. | 我会换一种加压包扎 |
[32:44] | Ready, one, two, three. | 预备 一 二 三 |
[32:48] | He gonna make it? | 他不会有事吧 |
[32:49] | I gotta get another liter in him on the way, but… | 我得在路上给他输血 但是… |
[32:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该不会有事 |
[32:59] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:11] | Stop the truck. | 停车 |
[33:19] | Get… | 给我… |
[33:40] | Chief, this here is Carlos Galvan. | 队长 这位是卡洛斯·加尔万 |
[33:45] | How you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[33:47] | Tag in your sweatshirt, genius. | 你的衣服上有标签 天才 |
[33:51] | Who’s your mom, Carlos? | 你妈妈是谁 卡洛斯 |
[33:53] | I don’t know. I live with my aunt. | 我不知道 我跟我阿姨住 |
[33:59] | Write her name and number down now. | 把她的名字和电话写下来 |
[34:09] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[34:14] | Now what possessed you to vandalize my firehouse? | 谁让你在我的消防队乱涂乱画的 |
[34:25] | You were showing off for your friends, weren’t ya? | 你在向你朋友炫耀 对吗 |
[34:28] | I know how it is, come on. | 我知道是什么情况 快说 |
[34:30] | What if I was? | 如果是呢 |
[34:33] | Carlos, | 卡洛斯 |
[34:34] | I’ve seen too many kids from around here, | 我在附近见过很多孩子 |
[34:35] | they fall into gangs, into drugs. | 他们加入黑帮 迷上毒品 |
[34:38] | If you think you are getting into trouble now– | 如果你觉得你会惹上麻烦… |
[34:41] | His aunt’s five minutes out. | 他阿姨五分钟后到 |
[34:49] | We done here? | 好了吗 |
[34:59] | So now would be a good time to apologize. | 现在是你道歉的好机会 |
[35:11] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[35:21] | Listen, just so you know, we’re good people, all right? | 听着 我们是好人 知道吗 |
[35:26] | We protect this whole neighborhood, | 我们保护这整个街区 |
[35:27] | and what you did, you may think that it’s a joke, | 你做的事 你可能觉得是开玩笑 |
[35:32] | but you really hurt us. | 但你真是让我们很受伤 |
[35:35] | This place is like a church to us. | 这里就像我们的教堂 |
[35:37] | It’s sacred. | 很神圣的 |
[35:42] | So… listen, | 所以 听着 |
[35:46] | you wanna impress your friends? Wear this. | 你想向朋友炫耀吗 那就穿这个 |
[35:50] | And when they ask you about it, you say, | 等他们问起 你就说 |
[35:53] | “These guys here, | 这里的人 |
[35:56] | they’re my friends too.” | 他们也是我的朋友 |
[35:59] | Because we are. | 因为我们就是 |
[36:20] | Herrmann, you big softy. | 赫尔曼 你个软心肠的人 |
[36:23] | You never gave me a free T-shirt. | 你从不免费给人我们的T恤 |
[36:25] | Yeah, yeah. I know, | 是 我知道 |
[36:28] | but sometimes you go up that ladder | 但有时候你上了那把梯子 |
[36:30] | and there ain’t nothing you can do. | 会发现你无能为力 |
[36:32] | So if I get a chance to do something good, | 所以如果我有机会做好事 |
[36:36] | I’m taking it. | 那我就抓住机会 |
[36:53] | Oh, my God. Oh, my gosh. | 天啊天啊 |
[37:03] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你这么做 |
[37:06] | Are you kidding me? I have the best guy here. | 开什么玩笑 你可是最佳舞伴 |
[37:10] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[37:24] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 很遗憾 |
[37:29] | Ah, the world will never read the stories we were gonna tell. | 世界人民永远没机会看我们写的故事了 |
[37:34] | Well, maybe not the world, no. | 也不是谁都看不到 |
[37:40] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[37:47] | There he is. | 大作家来了 |
[37:52] | It’s a book club. | 这是读书俱乐部 |
[37:54] | Yo, thi–this is actually pretty great. | 说实话这书真不错 |
[37:57] | And totally hot. | 而且很火辣 |
[37:59] | Tell us how you got the idea for “Sheets on Fire.” | 告诉我们你是怎么想到《着火的床单》这个故事的 |
[38:05] | Well, I was on the apparatus floor, | 当时我在器材室里 |
[38:09] | looking at the hose bed, and I thought, | 看着水带箱 我就想 |
[38:12] | somewhere in the folds of that hose, | 那根水带的褶缝里 |
[38:16] | there’s a story. | 肯定有故事 |
[38:23] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:24] | – What’s wrong? – The guy in the car | -怎么了 -那边车里的人 |
[38:26] | has been watching our house for the past two hours. | 已经盯着我们家看了两个小时了 |
[38:30] | – You get a good look at him? – No, it’s too far, | -你看到他人了吗 -没有 太远了 |
[38:32] | but, you know, I’m just freaking out here, you know. | 但是我快吓死了 |
[38:34] | – I mean, Terrance is inside and- – Okay, okay. | -泰伦斯在屋里… -好了 |
[38:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:47] | Hey! Wanna tell me why you parked there, | 你想告诉我你为什么停在那里 |
[38:49] | staring at my family? | 盯着我们家看吗 |
[38:51] | I didn’t mean to scare ’em. | 我不是故意吓他们的 |
[38:53] | I just felt weird going in. | 我觉得直接进去有点奇怪 |
[38:58] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[39:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:02] | You surprised me with that text. | 你那条短信让我吃了一惊 |
[39:04] | Figured I’d do one better. | 所以我就想让你们更大吃一惊 |
[39:06] | Surprise you back. | 回敬一下 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:11] | You did that. | 你做到了 |
[39:14] | Come here. | 来 |
[39:22] | Donna! | 堂娜 |
[39:23] | It’s James. | 是詹姆斯 |
[39:45] | OFI made their decision. | 火灾调查办做出决定了 |
[39:48] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[39:50] | So they are not referring Darin’s case to CPD. | 他们不会把达林的案子转交给芝加哥警署 |
[39:54] | No arson or murder charges. | 没有纵火或谋杀指控 |
[40:01] | I found a city camera that showed Darin wasn’t home | 我找到了市里摄像头拍下的视频 证明起火时 |
[40:03] | when the fire started. | 达林不在家 |
[40:06] | I thought OFI should know. | 我告诉火灾调查办了 |
[40:11] | Then he started the fire another way. | 他是用其它方法纵火的 |
[40:15] | – He didn’t do it. – Yes, he did. | -不是他干的 -是他干的 |
[40:26] | And I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |