时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Check it out, romance stories set in a firehouse. | 看 《消防局的爱情故事》 |
[00:04] | Can you imagine the hellfire of crap I’d get | 你能想象如果这里的人发现 |
[00:08] | if anyone around here found out I was doing this? | 我在干这事 我会遭受什么地狱之火吗 |
[00:10] | What do you say we write together and go get published? | 所以你觉得我们一起创作然后把它发表了怎么样 |
[00:15] | You know I love you | 你知道的 我爱你 |
[00:15] | and I support you no matter what you do. | 不管你做什么决定 我都会支持你 |
[00:17] | Maybe I can scale back at work and– | 或许我可以想办法减少工作量 |
[00:19] | No. You can’t force yourself into wanting this right now | 你不能因为我很想那么做 |
[00:22] | just because of how much I do. | 就强迫自己也想 |
[00:28] | Okay, stuffed animal, sippy cup. | 毛绒玩具 奶瓶 |
[00:30] | You are all set, buddy. | 都准备好了 伙计 |
[00:32] | You can take him to lunch after you pick him up, | 你接到他后可以带他去吃午餐 |
[00:34] | but please, no drive-through. | 但请你不要走车载通道买快餐 |
[00:36] | What? I’m dropping him off. Bonnie’s picking him up. | 什么 我去送他 邦妮接他 |
[00:39] | No, no, I told you that I canceled Bonnie | 不 我跟你说了因为你有空 |
[00:40] | because you’re free. | 我就要邦妮不用来了 |
[00:41] | Uh, you didn’t tell me, and I’m not free. | 不 你没和我说过 我也没空 |
[00:44] | I took the shift off to check out this warehouse. | 我换班是为了检查仓库 |
[00:46] | Well, you told me it would only take a few hours. | 你说大概会花几个小时 |
[00:48] | That’s plenty of time to pick up Louie at 1:00. Perfect. | 你一点去接路易足够了 完美 |
[00:50] | I’m playing golf at 1:00. | 我一点要打高尔夫球 |
[00:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:58] | Didn’t mean to interrupt. You ready to go? | 不好意思打扰你们 准备好走了吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Casey was just about to say | 是啊 凯西刚想说 |
[01:04] | how he’s gonna cancel his golf game | 他不打算去打高尔夫球了 |
[01:06] | so he can pick Louie up later. | 待会就能去接路易了 |
[01:08] | I’ll be in the car. | 我回车上去 |
[01:13] | Guess I’ll play golf another time. | 我猜只能下次去打高尔夫了 |
[01:16] | Better get going. | 我该走了 |
[01:32] | – Alderman Casey. – Hey. | -凯西议员 -你好 |
[01:33] | Gary Melville. Thanks for coming out. | 加里·梅尔维尔 谢谢你能来 |
[01:36] | Thanks for opening up your warehouse on a Saturday. | 谢谢周六还能为我开仓库 |
[01:38] | It’s no problem. Although I thought the contract | 没关系 不过我以为 |
[01:41] | was a done deal. I mean, | 合同都敲定了 |
[01:42] | we do have the best decontamination supplies in Chicago. | 我们有芝加哥最好的消毒设备 |
[01:45] | Vote’s all set for Monday. | 周一就能敲定 |
[01:47] | I just heard no one had been by to actually look things over. | 我只是听说一直没人来实地考察过 |
[01:49] | Huh. Well, who better than a real Chicago firefighter, right? | 还有谁比一位真正的芝加哥消防员更有资格考察呢 |
[01:53] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[01:56] | This way. Come on. | 这边走 来 |
[01:58] | No, no, hold it there for a sec. | 不 稍等一下 |
[02:02] | You machine your own aluminum? | 你自己用的铝都是自己造的 |
[02:03] | Oh, absolutely, we manufacture all of | 当然了 我们的净化池 |
[02:05] | our decontamination pools on site, | 都是现场制造的 |
[02:07] | so we can supply emergency response | 这样不管出现什么危险品状况 |
[02:09] | to any Hazmat situation. | 都有相应的应急预案 |
[02:11] | As you can see, we keep the frames folded | 如你所见 我们都把架子叠起来 |
[02:13] | for easy transport– | 便于运输 |
[02:16] | Hey, I’ve got all those specs | 你要的各种规格 |
[02:18] | that you were looking for over here in my office. | 我办公室里都准备了一份 |
[02:20] | You always have kids hanging around here? | 你经常让小孩过来吗 |
[02:22] | That’s Laurel; that’s Ken’s daughter. | 那是洛蕾尔 是肯的女儿 |
[02:26] | I could’ve stayed home, but no. | 我本来可以待在家里 但是不行 |
[02:28] | Stuck here doing slave labor. | 只能在这里遭人奴役 |
[02:30] | Don’t wanna paint, don’t get grounded. | 不想刷油漆就别闹得自己被禁足 |
[02:32] | Get back in the break room. | 回休息室去 |
[02:34] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[02:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch out! | 小心 |
[02:42] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:50] | Milo, look out! | 迈罗 小心 |
[02:57] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:06] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:29] | You gotta get away from these fumes! | 你得远离这些浓雾 |
[03:30] | Run outside and call 911! | 快跑出去报警 |
[03:32] | Right! | 好 |
[03:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:38] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[03:39] | An accident. Your dad inhaled some fumes. | 突发事故 你爸爸吸入了一些毒气 |
[03:43] | We gotta block that off, or we’re dead. | 我们得堵上那扇门 不然就会没命 |
[03:46] | Here, use this. | 用这个 |
[03:48] | You need to to cut up this drop cloth | 你得把这块罩布 |
[03:50] | in wide pieces, roll ’em up, stuff ’em underneath. | 割成宽条 卷起来塞在下面 |
[03:54] | Got that? | 明白了吗 |
[03:56] | Here, take it. | 拿着 |
[03:58] | – Go. Now. – Okay. | -快去 -好 |
[04:35] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[04:36] | His acid burns aren’t too bad. | 他的酸气侵蚀情况不算太严重 |
[04:38] | He’s breathing on his own, which is a good sign. | 他还能自主呼吸 这是件好事 |
[04:42] | Gary’s calling 911, so the medics will be here soon. | 加里去报警了 医疗人员马上回来 |
[04:50] | Wait. Where’s Milo? | 等等 迈罗在哪里 |
[04:51] | Is he still out there? | 他还在外面吗 |
[04:53] | Your dad’s forklift ran into a tank of something toxic. | 你爸爸的叉车撞到了一桶有毒的东西 |
[04:56] | My guess is sulfuric acid. | 我猜是硫酸 |
[04:58] | Is he– | 他… |
[05:00] | He didn’t make it. | 他死了 |
[05:01] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[05:03] | – Hey, hey. Hey, hey, wait. – Oh, my God, oh, my God, | -等等 -天啊 天啊 |
[05:05] | – Oh, my God, oh, my God! – Hey, hey, hey. | -天啊 天啊 -喂 |
[05:06] | Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey, Laurel. | 洛蕾尔 |
[05:08] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[05:09] | My name’s Matt Casey. I’m a firefighter. | 我叫马特·凯西 我是一名消防员 |
[05:12] | I know you’re freaked out, | 我知道你很慌张 |
[05:13] | but we’re safe in here for the moment. | 但我们暂时是安全的 |
[05:15] | What I need you to do | 现在我需要你 |
[05:16] | is sit with your dad and keep an eye on him for me. | 坐在你爸爸身边 帮我照看他 |
[05:20] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[05:25] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[05:27] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[05:46] | What in God’s name is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[05:49] | This is beef jerky mac. | 这是超高级牛肉干 |
[05:51] | That, my friend, is disgusting. | 朋友 那也太恶心了 |
[05:53] | Oh, this is the food of the future. | 这是未来的食物 |
[05:55] | It’s packed with lean protein. | 这都是精益蛋白质 |
[05:58] | You just add water. Best science has to offer. | 你只用加水 科技带来的最好的东西 |
[06:04] | Mmm. Delicious. Delicious science. | 真美味 美味的科学 |
[06:07] | Ah, leave him alone. | 别管他了 |
[06:08] | He wants to eat slop in a sack, let him. | 他想吃一袋糠粥 那就随他 |
[06:11] | Well, that wouldn’t be my choice, | 我不会选择吃那个 |
[06:12] | but we could all stand to be more thoughtful | 但我们都该对自己吃的食物 |
[06:14] | about the food that we eat. | 考虑得更为周到 |
[06:15] | Good for you for trying something new. | 你尝试新东西挺好的 |
[06:16] | See? Vision, bifocals. | 瞧 远见宛如双光眼镜 |
[06:43] | Oh, my breakfast is a federal case, | 我的早餐就是联邦案件 |
[06:44] | but that we’re all just gonna ignore? | 这种事就能集体无视吗 |
[06:46] | What are those two up to? | 那两个人想干什么 |
[06:48] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知是福 |
[06:52] | Mr. Morley. Randy McHolland. | 莫利先生 我是兰迪·麦考兰 |
[06:55] | That is a great author name. | 这是个好笔名 |
[06:58] | Sylvie Brett. | 我是希尔薇·布莱特 |
[06:59] | Okay. Can we sit? | 好了 能坐下吗 |
[07:07] | We haven’t discussed our little project here at work yet. | 我们还没在工作的地方聊过我们的项目 |
[07:14] | We’re keeping it “On the down low,” so to speak. | 我们在”保持低调” |
[07:16] | Oh. Say no more. | 别说了 |
[07:19] | Next meeting–Maggiano’s. My treat. | 下次开会在马吉诺餐厅 我请客 |
[07:24] | So, this book, what do you call it? | 这本书 叫什么名字 |
[07:26] | – “Flames of Desire.” – “Sheets on Fire.” | -《欲望的火花》 -《着火的床单》 |
[07:28] | Really? Like “Pants on fire?” | 真的吗 像是《着火的裤子》 |
[07:32] | Whatever it’s called, it’s hot stuff. | 不管叫什么名字 都是好书[大热] |
[07:35] | Pun intended. | 有双关的哦 |
[07:38] | We’re ready to publish. | 我们准备好出版了 |
[07:42] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[07:45] | Uh– I gotta tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[07:47] | I lost track of how many queries I sent out, | 我都忘了我发了多少调查问卷 |
[07:49] | but this–this makes it all worth it. | 但这 这让那一切都值了 |
[07:52] | All we need to get started is you write me | 你们只用给我开一张五千美金的支票 |
[07:54] | a check for $5,000. | 我们就能开始了 |
[07:58] | – What? – Oh, it’s totally standard, | -什么 -这是标准程序 |
[08:00] | covers upfront expenses. | 包括前期费用 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry, what’s the name of your company again? | 抱歉 你的公司叫什么名字 |
[08:06] | Fireworks Publishing. Best vanity press in Chicago. | 烟火出版社 芝加哥最棒的自费出版社 |
[08:17] | Ambulance 61, injury from a fall, | 61号救护车 摔伤 |
[08:19] | 2012 Princeton Ave., Apartment 6. | 普林斯顿大街2012号 6号公寓 |
[08:37] | So what’s going on with you and Mouch? | 你和穆奇在干什么 |
[08:40] | Nothing. He’s just giving me | 没什么 他只是在给我 |
[08:42] | some advice on a business matter– | 关于生意的一些建议 |
[08:44] | some personal investments. | 个人投资 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | – Pupils are normal. – I’m fine. | -瞳孔正常 -我没事 |
[08:53] | Just one of my dizzy spells. | 只是有些头晕 |
[08:54] | Well, you had to go down pretty hard | 一定摔得很重 |
[08:56] | to get a scrape like that. | 才会留下这种擦伤 |
[08:57] | I put my hand out to steady myself. | 我伸出手来维持平衡 |
[09:00] | My skin is so thin now. | 我的皮肤很薄 |
[09:02] | It looks like your blood pressure’s running on the low end. | 看来你的血压很低 |
[09:04] | Do you drink enough water? | 你喝了足够的水吗 |
[09:06] | – I try. – So it’s just a fall, | -我在努力 -所以只是摔倒了 |
[09:08] | nothing serious? | 不严重吗 |
[09:11] | Courtney Jackson. | 考特妮·杰克逊 |
[09:12] | I work with the city as a senior advocate. | 我是市里的老年人律师 |
[09:15] | Courtney’s a huge help. | 考特妮帮了很大的忙 |
[09:17] | She gets me discounts on everything. | 她帮我弄到很多折扣 |
[09:20] | Well, your scrape’s not too bad, | 你的擦伤不算严重 |
[09:22] | but it sounds like you have a lot of these dizzy spells. | 但听起来你经常头晕 |
[09:25] | What happens when you can’t call for help next time? | 如果下次你没法呼救怎么办 |
[09:27] | Maybe I should get one of those alert necklaces. | 也许我该弄一条警报项链 |
[09:30] | Hmm, well, our concern is that we don’t know if these spells | 我们担心的是我们不知道头晕 |
[09:32] | are caused by your low blood pressure | 是由你的低血压引起的 |
[09:33] | or something more serious. | 还是更严重的问题 |
[09:35] | We should get you checked out at Chicago Med. | 我们该送你去芝加哥医院检查 |
[09:37] | You know, I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[09:40] | I don’t need to go to the hospital. | 我没必要去医院 |
[09:43] | Can we speak over here? | 我们能过来谈谈吗 |
[09:53] | I’m here to make sure our seniors aren’t | 我是来确保老年人 |
[09:54] | bullied into something they don’t want. | 不被强迫做他们不想做的事的 |
[09:58] | Bullied? | 强迫 |
[09:58] | We just want what’s best for the patient. | 我们只想让病人好转 |
[10:00] | I get that, but Margot’s mentally competent | 我知道 但玛格特心智健全 |
[10:02] | to make her own decisions, and it’s my job to support her. | 足以做出自己的选择 我的职责是支持她 |
[10:05] | Are you with her 24 hours a day? | 你每天24小时都陪着她吗 |
[10:08] | You going to make sure she’s drinking enough water | 你能确保她喝了足够多的水 |
[10:09] | to keep her blood pressure up? | 保持她的血压吗 |
[10:10] | If this is even because of that. | 如果这真是因为这个原因 |
[10:12] | If she’s having multiple falls, | 如果她一直摔倒 |
[10:13] | she shouldn’t be living alone. | 就不该独自居住 |
[10:15] | I’ll make a note of that opinion. | 我会记下这个观点的 |
[10:17] | I’m sure Margot will call if she needs help again. | 如果玛格特需要帮助 她肯定会打电话 |
[10:34] | You can’t get a signal in here. | 这里没有信号 |
[10:35] | Trust me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我早就试过了 |
[10:37] | We should be hearing sirens by now. | 我们现在该听见警报声了 |
[10:44] | Grounded, huh? | 被禁足了啊 |
[10:46] | I snuck out, stayed out late. | 我溜了出去 在外面待得很晚 |
[10:49] | How late is “Late”? | 很晚是多晚 |
[10:51] | 1:00 in the morning. | 凌晨一点 |
[10:52] | Yeah. I’m Team Dad on that one. | 这我可得支持你爸爸 |
[10:55] | – What are you, 14? – 15. | -你多大了 14岁 -15岁 |
[10:57] | He’s out late all the time, working. | 他在上夜班 |
[10:59] | Can’t believe he even noticed I was gone…or cared. | 他竟然注意到我不见了…或者说在乎我 |
[11:03] | He’s your dad. Of course he cares. | 他是你爸爸 当然在乎 |
[11:06] | You know who says stuff like that? | 你知道谁会说这种话吗 |
[11:09] | People whose dads took them fishing a lot. | 爸爸经常带他们去钓鱼的人 |
[11:11] | Actually, my dad died when I was a little older than you. | 实际上 我比你大一点时 我爸爸就去世了 |
[11:19] | My mom died last year. | 我妈妈去年去世了 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[11:24] | Whatever. It sucks. | 随便了 那很糟糕 |
[11:28] | Yeah. It does. | 是啊 的确如此 |
[11:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:50] | I was just checking to see how things were out there. | 我就是看看外面情况怎么样 |
[11:53] | I know what it looks like when grown-ups lie. | 大人们一撒谎我就能看出来 |
[12:00] | Looks like Gary tried to go back to his office | 加里出去前好像 |
[12:02] | before he went outside. | 想先回一趟办公室 |
[12:04] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这样 |
[12:05] | Probably to get rid of the records of what he was up to here. | 可能是想处理掉这里的文件记录 |
[12:07] | The point is the fumes got him. | 重点是他被烟雾熏倒了 |
[12:09] | He never called 911. | 他没有打911报警 |
[12:13] | – Nobody’s coming. – Nope. | -没人会来 -是的 |
[12:18] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[12:29] | Be safe on the table. | 桌子上很安全 |
[12:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:44] | Baking soda helps neutralize the acid. | 小苏打能中和酸 |
[12:47] | It won’t work for long. | 但撑不了多久 |
[12:50] | Dad? Daddy? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[12:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[12:57] | – What happened? – Forklift pierced a tank. | -发生什么事了 -叉车刺穿了一个塑料桶 |
[13:01] | Come on. | 来 |
[13:02] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Easy, take it easy. | -天呐 天呐 -慢点 慢慢来 |
[13:07] | Gary said to stack the drums high enough to hide the tanks. | 加里说要把油桶堆起来遮住塑料桶 |
[13:11] | I’m guessing he doesn’t have a permit to store sulfuric acid. | 我猜他没有储存硫酸的许可证吧 |
[13:13] | The guy never met a corner he couldn’t cut. | 这家伙就没有不钻空子的时候 |
[13:16] | He’s making cash on the side storing the tanks for a friend. | 他帮朋友储存这些塑料桶赚外快 |
[13:19] | And you brought me here? | 那你还带我过来 |
[13:20] | What was I supposed to do, leave you at home alone? | 不然我怎么办 把你一个人留在家里吗 |
[13:23] | Guys, what’s on the other side of this vent? | 两位 这个通风口另一边是什么 |
[13:26] | – Office. – With a landline? | -办公室 -有座机吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[14:03] | How long have you all been here? | 你们来了多久了 |
[14:04] | So, what’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[14:06] | Are you having a mental event of some sort? | 你是不是有什么心理问题啊 |
[14:19] | I got shortlisted for Mission: Mars. | 我被”火星任务”选中了 |
[14:28] | It’s a privately funded project to train and send civilians | 这是一个私人资助的项目 旨在训练平民 |
[14:30] | to form the first human habitats on Mars, | 把他们送去火星建立初代人类居住区 |
[14:33] | and I made the top 100. | 我排在前一百名 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, he did! Ha ha! – There he is! | -没错 确实是 -厉害了 |
[14:38] | There he is! | 厉害了 |
[14:40] | Your application must have been…impressive. | 你的申请一定很…出色 |
[14:43] | I wrote a great personal essay, okay? | 我写了一篇很棒的个人随笔 好吗 |
[14:45] | And Cruz here helped me bring it to tip-top shape. | 克鲁兹又帮我加工润色 |
[14:49] | You encouraged this? | 你还鼓励他 |
[14:50] | He asks, I help. | 他开口了 我就帮忙了 |
[14:52] | Anyway, they sent over a list of tasks | 反正 他们发过来一份任务清单 |
[14:54] | for ultimate mission fitness. | 以筛选参与终极任务的人员 |
[14:56] | And putting together a fan | 然后就组装一台风扇 |
[14:58] | while holding your breath was on it? | 同时憋气直到装完吗 |
[15:00] | Repairing an oxygen filtration system | 维修氧气过滤系统 |
[15:01] | in case of critical error. | 以防出现致命错误 |
[15:22] | We need to widen this up if I’m gonna get through. | 我们得把这里扩大一些我才能钻过去 |
[15:25] | – Or I could go. – No way. | -或者让我去 -不行 |
[15:27] | I can fit. | 我身材够小 |
[15:29] | All I have to do is call 911, right? | 打911就行了 对吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:34] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[15:38] | Okay. Just go in, use the phone, come back. | 好的 就是进去 打电话 回来 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:42] | Laurel. | 洛蕾尔 |
[15:49] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:50] | Wait, come back, come back. | 等等 回来 回来 |
[15:53] | Okay. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[16:00] | The fumes are already in there. We need to seal this off. | 已经有烟雾进来了 我们得把这个封起来 |
[16:17] | Mr. Casey. | 凯西先生 |
[16:21] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, hold this. | 压住这头 |
[16:35] | Two more. Here. | 再贴两道 给 |
[16:47] | What is it? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[16:53] | – Nothing. – The hell it is. | -没事 -肯定有事 |
[16:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:58] | The acid’s moving toward a pile of aluminum shavings. | 硫酸快要流到铝丝堆那里了 |
[17:01] | – So? – When sulfuric acid touches aluminum, | -那又怎样 -硫酸遇到铝 |
[17:04] | there’s a chemical reaction. | 会发生化学反应 |
[17:08] | Acid hits those shavings, there’s gonna be an explosion. | 硫酸一碰到铝丝 就会发生爆炸 |
[17:12] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得赶紧出去 |
[17:18] | I mean, golf? Really? | 高尔夫 有没有搞错 |
[17:20] | And then for him to have the nerve to be annoyed with me, | 他还有胆子生我的气 |
[17:22] | to tell me I didn’t tell him that I canceled Bonnie? | 说我没跟他说我让邦妮不要来 |
[17:25] | Dawson, no offense. | 道森 没别的意思 |
[17:27] | Maybe you should be talking to Casey. | 也许你该跟凯西谈谈 |
[17:29] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要跟他说什么 |
[17:31] | “I’d rather you not prioritize a golf game over our kid?” | “我希望你别把玩高尔夫排在我们孩子前面” |
[17:34] | I mean, I kind of thought that was implied. | 我以为这都不用说 |
[17:35] | Okay, take a breath. Hang on. | 好了 深呼吸 等一下 |
[17:40] | Now, do you really think that Casey cares | 你真的觉得比起路易 |
[17:42] | more about golf than Louie? | 凯西更关心高尔夫吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 没有 |
[17:47] | But I did tell him. | 但我跟他说过了 |
[17:48] | He forgot. You both have a lot going on. | 他忘了 你俩的事情都太多了 |
[17:56] | This is the first time that Louie saw us fight. | 这是路易第一次看到我们吵架 |
[18:00] | If that’s a fight, he’ll be fine. | 如果这也算吵架 他没事的 |
[18:11] | – Ambulance 61. Elderly person – Thank you. | -61号救护车 老年人 -谢谢你 |
[18:13] | injured from fall, 2012 Princeton Ave, Apartment 6. | 摔伤 2012普林斯顿大街 6号公寓 |
[18:25] | I heard a thump and I knocked and I got no answer, | 我听见嘭地一声 然后敲门也没反应 |
[18:27] | so I used my key. Is she okay? | 就用了我的钥匙 她没事吧 |
[18:29] | I’m fine. Just a little bump. | 我没事 就轻轻地摔了一下 |
[18:32] | You’re gonna have to get some stitches. | 你得去缝针 |
[18:34] | – Call Courtney. – I already did. | -打电话给考特妮 -已经打了 |
[18:37] | Just pop a bandage on it. | 绑个绷带就好了 |
[18:38] | You already fell once, and now you got a head injury. | 你已经摔过一次了 现在头部又受伤了 |
[18:40] | We gotta take you to a trauma center. | 我们得带你去急救中心 |
[18:41] | It’s protocol. | 这是规矩 |
[18:42] | I want to go to Northside, not Chicago Med. | 我想去北区医院 不想去芝加哥医院 |
[18:45] | Rules are we have to take you to the nearest hospital. | 规矩是要带你去最近的医院 |
[18:47] | I don’t want to go to a strange doctor | 我不想去见陌生医生 |
[18:49] | who doesn’t know my history. They know me at Northside. | 他们不了解我的病史 北区医院的人比较熟 |
[18:53] | They have…all my–my–my-records. | 所有… 病历都有… |
[18:57] | Let’s just see if we– | 先看看能不能… |
[18:58] | She’s out. | 她晕过去了 |
[19:00] | Brett, hold her head. | 布莱特 扶住她的头 |
[19:16] | Margot? Margot? | 玛戈 玛戈 |
[19:20] | Margot, see if you can follow my finger with your eyes. | 玛戈 眼睛盯住我的手指 |
[19:24] | Try not to talk, sweetie, just look at Gabby’s finger. | 别说话 看加比的手指 |
[19:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:29] | See if you can squeeze both my hands, honey. | 试着握紧我的双手 亲爱的 |
[19:36] | We gotta move. | 赶紧走 |
[19:39] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[19:40] | She had a stroke is what happened. | 她中风了 |
[19:45] | She’s had a T.I.A. before. | 她之前出现过短暂性脑缺血 |
[19:48] | Her neurologist is at Northside. | 她的神经科医生在北区 |
[19:50] | Northside is ten minutes farther away. | 到北区要多开十分钟 |
[19:53] | She has a request on file. | 她要求去有病历的医院 |
[19:55] | It’s my responsibility to speak for her. | 我有责任尊重她的要求 |
[19:58] | You can speak for her at Med. | 你可以在芝加哥医院提出她的要求 |
[20:10] | For you. | 找你的 |
[20:11] | My department chief with a direct order | 是我顶头上司 要求你们 |
[20:13] | to transport Margot to Northside. | 立刻带玛戈去北区医院 |
[20:16] | Oh. Great. Let me talk to him. | 好 我来跟他说 |
[20:23] | We’re going to Med. | 去芝加哥医院 |
[20:35] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[20:36] | This pipe goes clear through to the next room. | 这个管道直接通到隔壁房间 |
[20:40] | If I get a little leverage– | 要是能撬开… |
[21:10] | Mr. Casey? | 凯西先生 |
[21:13] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[21:16] | Just hold that. | 按紧 |
[21:18] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[21:22] | You all right, Ken? | 你还好吗 肯 |
[21:23] | I’m just-a little winded. | 就是有点喘不过气 |
[21:25] | – Dad? – Why don’t you lie down, | -爸 -你先躺一会儿吧 |
[21:28] | rest for a minute? | 休息一下 |
[21:31] | All right. Dad? Are you okay? | 好吗 爸 你还好吗 |
[21:36] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:38] | Laurel. Give me your shirt. | 洛蕾尔 把你衬衣给我 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:44] | Here. | 给 |
[21:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:47] | Okay, give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[21:50] | It’ll make you feel better, Ken. | 这样你会舒服点 小肯 |
[21:55] | What? | 什么意思 |
[21:58] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:03] | Okay. I want you to tie this | 你过来把这个 |
[22:05] | around your dad’s face and mouth, like a mask. | 绑在你爸的脸和嘴周围 当成口罩 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:10] | – Here. – Okay. | -这样 -好 |
[22:54] | Lunch already? | 这就吃午饭了 |
[22:56] | Yeah, lasagna or Chicken a la King. | 千层面和奶油鸡块 |
[22:59] | Frankly, I’m thinking about doubling up, | 说实话 我想要双份 |
[23:00] | because that beef jerky mac just did not stick to the ribs. | 因为那些牛肉干根本不是里脊肉 |
[23:04] | Funny you should say that. | 真是巧了 |
[23:05] | I’ve been reading up on alternate protein sources, | 我最近一直在查其他蛋白质来源 |
[23:07] | and– | 找到了 |
[23:09] | Cricket protein powder. | 蟋蟀蛋白粉 |
[23:11] | It makes any food more filling, | 可以增加食物的饱腹感 |
[23:12] | and I guess you can raise crickets in zero gravity, | 而且蟋蟀遍地都是 |
[23:15] | so endless food supply. | 所以供应充足 |
[23:17] | Interesting, and…disgusting. | 有意思 但是好恶心 |
[23:20] | Nah, man, look. “Virtually tasteless | 不 你看 “无论是打成汁” |
[23:22] | in a smoothie or shake.” Huh. | “还是做成奶昔 都很美味” |
[23:24] | You should give it a try. | 你应该试试 |
[23:26] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[23:30] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[23:35] | You’re telling me that getting treatment started | 请问你意思是提前十分钟接受治疗 |
[23:37] | ten minutes earlier didn’t make a difference? | 根本没什么意义吗 |
[23:39] | – ‘Cause I heard she already started recovering movement. – No. | -因为我听说她已经在康复了 -不 |
[23:41] | What I’m telling you is that I find it hard to believe | 我的意思是 我简直难以置信 |
[23:43] | that there’s no way to achieve that result | 为了达到尽早治疗的效果 |
[23:45] | without destroying a city employee’s property. | 就必须毁掉一位公务员的个人财产吗 |
[23:47] | I didn’t destroy her property. I dropped it. It slipped. | 我没有破坏她的财产 我没拿住 滑出去了 |
[23:51] | My life was so much easier when you were a firefighter, | 你当消防员的时候我的人生多么轻松 |
[23:53] | and here you are, back on ambo, | 可你现在回到了救护车上 |
[23:55] | raising my blood pressure one shift at a time. | 每次出任务都让我血压升高 |
[23:57] | If doing right by my patient | 我是为了患者才… |
[23:58] | I’m not disputing your medical judgment. | 我没质疑你的专业判断 |
[24:00] | I’m just saying there’s better ways to go do things. | 我只是说分明有更好的解决方法 |
[24:02] | Well, maybe I just don’t have your gift of diplomacy. | 是啊 我哪有你那么能说会道 |
[24:04] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[24:07] | Brett, what’s your take on the situation? | 布莱特 你怎么看 |
[24:15] | I stand by my partner. | 我支持我搭档 |
[24:18] | This is par for the course with Dawson, | 道森这样我习惯了 |
[24:20] | but I expected better of you, Brett. | 但是我以为你不会 布莱特 |
[24:22] | I’m sorry to hear my confidence has been misplaced. | 很遗憾我想错了 |
[24:27] | You can both go. | 你们可以走了 |
[24:42] | Welcome to the troublemaker list, girl. | 欢迎跟我一起上了黑名单 小妞 |
[24:44] | Don’t ever put me in that position again. | 下次别这么为难我了 |
[24:47] | Oh, come on, Hatcher’s just a blowhard | 得了吧 海切尔就这样 |
[24:48] | who’s pissed he’s gotta do more paperwork. | 这么生气只是因为得写文件解释 |
[24:50] | Well, I’m not like you, Gabby. I like following the rules. | 我跟你不一样 加比 我喜欢循规蹈矩 |
[24:52] | I like being liked by my boss. | 我希望能被领导赏识 |
[24:54] | Showdowns with Hatcher aren’t exactly fun for me. | 我并不喜欢在海切尔面前撂狠话 |
[24:58] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 很抱歉 |
[25:01] | It’s just…that guy just really pushes my buttons. | 只是 我很看不惯那个家伙 |
[25:05] | But, you got to admit, it was kind of fun | 但是你老实说 看他气成这样 |
[25:06] | watching him get all red. | 挺有趣的吧 |
[25:11] | Uh, Louie’s daycare. | 路易的托儿所打来的 |
[25:13] | Go for it. | 接吧 |
[25:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:17] | No, uh, no, it should’ve been Matt Casey. | 不是 应该是马特·凯西去接 |
[25:22] | You couldn’t? | 联系不到吗 |
[25:26] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[25:28] | I’ll call his sitter. She’ll be right there. | 我会打给他的保姆的 她马上就到 |
[25:33] | Bonnie, hey. I’m gonna need you to pick up Louie after all. | 邦妮 我还是得麻烦你去接路易 |
[25:58] | Mr. Casey? | 凯西先生 |
[26:00] | The acid’s hitting the shavings. It’s hissing. | 酸已经碰到那些铝屑了 有嘶嘶声 |
[27:06] | Dad? Daddy? Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[27:16] | Laurel, I need you to see | 洛蕾尔 我需要你去试试 |
[27:18] | if you can fit through that hole. | 能不能钻进那个洞里面 |
[27:19] | But– | 但是 |
[27:21] | Is that the explosion? | 那是爆炸了吗 |
[27:22] | No, that would be louder, | 不 要是爆炸的话声音会更大 |
[27:25] | but I need you to tell me what’s happening in there. | 我需要你告诉我里面是个什么情况 |
[27:29] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[27:36] | The box on the wall is shooting sparks everywhere! | 墙上的盒子把火花溅得到处都是 |
[27:39] | Laurel, listen, | 洛蕾尔 听着 |
[27:41] | the acid’s hitting the conduit on the warehouse floor. | 酸已经碰到了仓库地面上的导管 |
[27:44] | I need you to go through that hole, | 我需要你穿过那个洞 |
[27:46] | go out the door, and call 911. | 出门去 报警 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么 |
[27:50] | What about my dad? | 那我爸爸呢 |
[27:51] | I need to stay here to help him. | 我得待在这里帮他 |
[27:54] | – It has to be you. – No, no, no, no. | -出去的人必须是你 -不不不 |
[27:56] | No, I can’t do that, I can’t leave him, | 不 我不能那样做 我不能离开他 |
[27:58] | – not after my mom– – Laurel. | -我妈妈已经离开他了 -洛蕾尔 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 你母亲的去世我感到很遗憾 |
[28:01] | It’s not fair you have to worry about your dad, too. | 但要你为此承担起照顾父亲的责任是不公平的 |
[28:05] | Nobody else is dying today. | 今天不会再有人死了 |
[28:09] | Not if you do what I’m asking you. | 如果你按我说的话去做就不会 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:16] | Here, use this. | 给 用这个 |
[28:19] | Cover your head with it, | 把头包起来 |
[28:20] | – it’ll shield you from the sparks. – Okay. | -这样你就不会被火花溅到 -好的 |
[28:24] | After your dad died, | 你父亲死后 |
[28:25] | did your mom still make you act like a family? | 你母亲还会让你表现得一家人亲亲热热的吗 |
[28:28] | Not exactly. | 不太会 |
[28:30] | Dad made us have these family dinners. | 爸爸总让我们吃什么家庭晚餐 |
[28:33] | God, I hated them. | 老天 我可讨厌这样了 |
[28:34] | Laurel, we’re out of time. | 洛蕾尔 没时间了 |
[28:37] | If he wakes up, can you tell him dinners weren’t so bad? | 如果他醒了 你能告诉他家庭晚餐其实不赖吗 |
[28:43] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[28:47] | We’re out of time! Go! Go! Now! | 没时间了 快走 快走 |
[28:49] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:07] | How you doing, Laurel? | 你还好吗 洛蕾尔 |
[29:11] | I’m good! | 我很好 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 没事 |
[30:01] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[30:02] | We just need to do a rewrite, send more queries. | 我们只要改写一下 发给更多出版商 |
[30:05] | Oh, and meet more scam artists? | 然后遇到更多骗子吗 |
[30:07] | Maybe…we need more… interpersonal conflict. | 也许 我们需要更多 人际冲突 |
[30:12] | We’re conflicting right now. You think it’s sexy? | 我们现在就冲突不断啊 你觉得这样好吗 |
[30:16] | I will quit right now | 如果你能直视我的眼睛 |
[30:18] | if you can look me in the eye and tell me | 告诉我说这不是你这些年来最有趣的时候 |
[30:20] | this hasn’t been the most fun you’ve had all year. | 那我现在就退出 |
[30:28] | Okay, what if the ambo partners are really different? | 好吧 你觉得两位救护车搭档完全不一样如何 |
[30:31] | One is a wholesome good girl, | 一个是小心谨慎的好姑娘 |
[30:34] | and the other’s rebellious and feisty and– | 而另一个叛逆又好斗 而且 |
[30:37] | They make out? | 她们搞上了 |
[30:39] | They clash. | 她们吵上了 |
[30:41] | But they ultimately realize that | 但她们最终意识到 |
[30:42] | their differences make them great. | 正是这种不同才让她们变得优秀 |
[30:45] | And then they make out. | 然后她们搞上了 |
[30:48] | Hey. You mind if we go for a ride? | 你能跟我出去一趟吗 |
[30:50] | Sure. Sure, what is it? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[30:52] | Probably nothing. I just want to make sure that– | 也许没什么 我只想确认一下 |
[30:53] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, Squad 3. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号救援车 |
[30:56] | Industrial accident. Acid spill. 625… | 工业事故 酸液溢出 625 |
[31:21] | Oh, God, that’s Matt’s truck. | 天哪 这是马特的车 |
[31:22] | Please, hurry! | 拜托了 请快点 |
[31:24] | You guys gotta help! | 你们一定要救救他们 |
[31:25] | My dad and Mr. Casey are still inside! | 我爸爸和凯西先生还在里面 |
[31:27] | Okay. You tell me as much as you can. | 好的 你把情况详细地说一下 |
[31:28] | There was acid. We got stuck in the break room. | 里面有酸 我们被堵在休息室里面了 |
[31:31] | Mr. Casey blew a hole in the wall to get out, | 凯西先生把墙凿了个洞 我出来了 |
[31:32] | but now that room has sparks and fire and– | 但那个房间里现在有火花 起火了 而且 |
[31:35] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[31:37] | Battalion 25 to Main, | 25大队队长呼叫总部 |
[31:38] | requesting a power shutoff at my location. | 请求关掉我所在位置的电源 |
[31:40] | Herrmann, find a way to cut the power on site. | 赫尔曼 想办法关掉现场的电力 |
[31:42] | All right, hey, split up! Cover the sides! | 好的 分散开 四处都找找 |
[31:44] | Find me those meters. | 找到电表 |
[31:48] | Everybody mask up. | 所有人戴上面具 |
[31:49] | Tony, Capp, grab your chemical extinguishers. | 托尼 卡普 带上化学灭火器 |
[31:51] | – Cruz, couple sledgehammers. – On it. | -科鲁兹 拿上几个铁锤 -收到 |
[31:55] | Come on, let’s get you checked out. | 过来 我给你检查一下 |
[31:57] | Gabby? | 加比 |
[32:09] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[32:10] | Severide? | 西弗莱德 |
[32:12] | I got fumes coming in from the spill area! | 泄漏区域有烟雾往我这里飘 |
[32:14] | One civilian. I had to improvise a cric! | 一个平民 我切开了他的气管 |
[32:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:19] | You gotta make the hole big enough | 你得把洞凿大点 |
[32:20] | to get him out on a backboard! | 这样才能用担架把他抬出去 |
[32:21] | Tony, Capp, take an extinguisher to that panel! | 托尼 卡普 带上灭火器去那边 |
[32:25] | Cruz, we’ll use sledges on this hole! | 科鲁兹 用锤子锤洞 |
[32:32] | Otis, we could really use that power cutoff! | 奥蒂斯 你现在真的该把电源切掉了 |
[32:38] | Truck’s on it. | 云梯队去了 |
[32:52] | Pulling! | 拉 |
[32:55] | Pulling! | 拉 |
[32:58] | Pulling! | 拉 |
[33:07] | Ken, I know it’s hard, but it’s better if you stay still, huh? | 肯 我知道这很难 但你最好不要动 |
[33:12] | She’s okay. She got out. | 她没事 她逃出去了 |
[33:16] | She wanted me to tell you, she didn’t mind the dinners. | 她想让我告诉你 她觉得那些晚餐不赖 |
[33:19] | After we get out of here, | 等我们逃出去 |
[33:21] | you should try doing those again, huh? | 你要再加把劲啊 |
[33:27] | Pulling! | 拉 |
[33:28] | Power should be off! | 电应该已经切断了 |
[33:32] | Negative! | 还没 |
[33:34] | It’s still hot! We’re getting pinned down in here! | 这里面还是很热 我们被困在这里了 |
[33:44] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to pull the main line | 我们得把连接电表的 |
[33:45] | feed out of the meter. | 主线给切断 |
[34:01] | – You all ready? – Yeah. | -都准备好了吗 -好了 |
[34:03] | One, two, pull! | 一 二 拉 |
[34:20] | How you doing in there? | 你们情况怎么样 |
[34:22] | Power’s off. We’re secure. | 电切断了 我们安全了 |
[34:25] | – Capp, grab a backboard! – Copy! | -卡普 去拿背板 -收到 |
[34:39] | Casey, you all right? | 凯西 你还好吗 |
[34:45] | Hazmat on site. Entering building now. | 现场有危险品 立即进入建筑物 |
[34:56] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[35:02] | All the way up. | 抬起来 |
[35:04] | Pick him up there. Pick him up. | 把他抬上去 抬上去 |
[35:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:07] | Got him? | 行了吗 |
[35:11] | – You okay? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[35:14] | – We should get you checked out. – I’m fine. | -我们去给你检查一下吧 -我没事 |
[35:17] | I’m fine. | 真没事 |
[35:26] | You got a great kid, you know that? | 你的女儿很好 你知道吗 |
[35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:59] | – What’s this? – Spicy Margarita. | -这是什么 -火辣玛格丽塔 |
[36:01] | I’m trying to convince Herrmann to put it on the menu. | 我想让赫尔曼把它放进酒水单 |
[36:04] | It’s great. What’s in it? | 很好喝啊 里面有什么 |
[36:06] | – Right? – No. | -我就说吧 -不行 |
[36:08] | It’s lime, tequila, jalapeno… | 有青柠 龙舌兰 墨西哥胡椒 |
[36:11] | Couple of secret ingredients. | 还有些秘密材料 |
[36:13] | It’s awesome. | 真好喝 |
[36:14] | Hey, so I have a little bit of news. | 我有消息要告诉你 |
[36:17] | I…am…leaving Chicago. | 我…要…离开芝加哥了 |
[36:23] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[36:23] | I found a simulation Mission: | 我接到了一个模拟任务 |
[36:26] | Mars capsule in Australia, right? | 在澳大利亚乘坐火星太空舱 |
[36:28] | So I’m gonna go down there for six months, I’m gonna train. | 我要去六个月 去培训 |
[36:30] | Sold all my stuff to some guy online, | 我把东西全卖给网上一个家伙了 |
[36:32] | he agreed to buy it, 1,500 bucks. | 他同意用1500美元买下来 |
[36:34] | He’s gonna come down with a truck, | 他明天会开卡车过来 |
[36:35] | he’s gonna pick it up tomorrow. | 把东西带走 |
[36:37] | You need a new couch, by the way. | 对了 你需要买个新沙发 |
[36:39] | Okay, no, wait, this is nuts, man. | 等等 你是疯了吧 |
[36:40] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[36:42] | We’re talking about my dreams here. | 这是我的梦想 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:49] | Look, Otis, I hate to say this, man, but… | 奥蒂斯 我也不想这样说 可是… |
[36:52] | I made it up. | 那是我编的 |
[36:54] | – What? – The email, | -什么 -那封邮件 |
[36:55] | the shortlist, I made it all up. | 名单 都是我编的 |
[36:58] | Look, I started reading up on this, | 我研究过了 |
[37:00] | and if you actually go, it’s literally forever. | 如果你真的去 就回不来了 |
[37:04] | And if anything goes wrong, | 如果发生什么不测 |
[37:05] | you get, like, suffocated to death. | 你会窒息而亡 |
[37:08] | Like, I thought you were gonna see how crazy this thing is, | 我以为你会认清这件事有多不靠谱 |
[37:11] | and then just get over it, not sell our couch– | 然后就忘掉它 我没想让你卖掉沙发 |
[37:13] | which we both bought, by the way– | 那可是我们一起买的 |
[37:15] | and move to Australia! | 然后搬去澳大利亚 |
[37:23] | You knew. | 你早就知道了 |
[37:25] | How long? | 知道多久了 |
[37:28] | Since the cricket powder. | 看到这蟋蟀粉之后 |
[37:31] | Good one. | 你厉害 |
[37:33] | God, I’m so glad you like it, by the way. | 我很开心你喜欢它 |
[37:44] | Hey, hey. Where is she? | 喂 她去哪儿了 |
[37:46] | – The–that girl. – Uh, who? | -那个女孩 -你说谁 |
[37:50] | Sylvie Brett. | 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[37:58] | Do you mind explaining this text you sent to my husband? | 你能不能解释一下你发给我丈夫的这条短信 |
[38:01] | “The girls can make out if you want.” | “你想让那些女孩亲热就亲热吧” |
[38:04] | – Oh, dear Lord. – That’s right, genius. | -天啊 -没错 天才 |
[38:06] | You grabbed my phone and left yours at home. | 你拿了我的手机 把自己手机落家里了 |
[38:08] | Trudy, it is–it is not what you think. | 特鲁迪 事情不是你想的那样 |
[38:23] | We–we wrote a romance novel. | 我们写了一部爱情小说 |
[38:41] | W-we were just trying to figure out | 我们在想办法给它 |
[38:42] | how to spice it up to get publishers interested. | 添点料 好吸引出版商 |
[38:51] | Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[38:53] | How many times have I told you about my college roommate Lola | 我跟你说了多少次我的大学舍友萝拉 |
[38:57] | and her husband Anton’s job… in publishing? | 和她丈夫安东是干…出版的 |
[39:02] | A lot? | 很多次吧 |
[39:03] | I can get you a read, like that. | 我随手就能让他们读一读你们的小说 |
[39:08] | Well, that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[39:10] | Ah! Mmm. This one. | 这家伙 |
[39:14] | This one, he’s an idiot. | 这家伙 就是个白痴 |
[39:17] | Such an idiot. | 大白痴 |
[39:24] | We’re gonna screw up. | 我们会搞砸的 |
[39:28] | You know, the both of us. | 我们两个 |
[39:33] | I mean, this is all still really new. | 这一切对我们来说还很陌生 |
[39:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:39] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[39:43] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开你 |
[39:48] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:54] | You know, there are easier ways to get me to let you play golf. | 你知道你要想让我同意你打高尔夫其实很简单 |
[39:59] | Getting trapped by acid a little over the top, huh? | 被强酸困住有点过火了是吧 |
[40:02] | Just a bit. | 是有点 |
[40:05] | Should we go in? | 我们要不要进去 |
[40:07] | Nah. They have everything they need. | 不了 他们有彼此就够了 |
[40:16] | Hey. You ready to go? | 我们走吧 |