时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Jimmy filed an official grievance against me. | 吉米提交了对我的正式申诉 |
[00:03] | You got my brother killed! | 你害死了我哥哥 |
[00:05] | I’m not taking orders from you. | 我不听你的命令 |
[00:07] | Nobody should. | 没人该听 |
[00:08] | Casey and I are running into the same burning building. | 我跟凯西每次都是同时出任务 |
[00:11] | And if things go wrong, Louie’s alone again. | 如果出状况 路易就又一个人了 |
[00:14] | Let me on ambo until this Jimmy thing blows over. | 吉米的事情平息之前 让我去救护车吧 |
[00:16] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[00:17] | Grant was in your apartment uninvited? | 格兰特不请自来去了你的公寓吗 |
[00:19] | I’ve contacted Chicago PD. | 我联系了芝加哥警局 |
[00:20] | We don’t know how he’s gonna behave. | 我们不知道他会作何表现 |
[00:22] | Stop! | 不要 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[00:39] | Somebody get some help! | 来人救命啊 |
[00:40] | I think you got his jugular. | 你割破他的颈动脉了 |
[00:43] | Stay with me, Grant. | 撑住 格兰特 |
[00:47] | Hey, what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[00:50] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[00:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:53] | Breathe. Just keep breathing. | 呼吸 继续呼吸 |
[00:55] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[00:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:00] | Come on, stay with me. | 撑住 |
[01:06] | Stella, I can ride along. | 史黛拉 我跟去吧 |
[01:07] | No, I want to. | 不 我想去 |
[01:09] | – If that’s okay? – Yeah, let’s go. | -没问题吗 -没问题 走吧 |
[01:11] | All right, I’ll get your bag, don’t worry. | 好的 我帮你把包带上 别担心 |
[01:14] | Hang on, Severide. | 等等 西弗莱德 |
[01:15] | I can’t let you go. | 你不能走 |
[01:16] | You got him? Okay… | 可以吗 好的 |
[01:20] | More like this. More pressure. | 再用点力 用力压住 |
[01:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[01:25] | Let’s find a quiet place. | 找个安静的地方 |
[01:34] | – He’s still losing blood. – If I apply any more pressure, | -他还在流血 -如果我再用力 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna close his airway. | 他就无法呼吸了 |
[01:38] | We have to intubate. You got him? | 我们得插管 你按得住吗 |
[01:40] | – Yeah. – You went for his neck. | -可以 -你袭击他的脖子 |
[01:42] | I wasn’t going for his neck. | 我没刻意袭击他脖子 |
[01:44] | I was–I was– | 我只是… |
[01:45] | He had a–he had a knife. | 他手上有刀 |
[01:47] | He was coming at her. | 他要攻击她 |
[01:48] | I’m just trying to get the full picture. | 我只是想知道事情经过 |
[01:49] | I was trying to disarm him. | 我想让他放下武器 |
[01:51] | To protect Stella. | 保护史黛拉 |
[01:53] | From her husband. | 从她丈夫手里保护她吗 |
[01:55] | He’s losing too much blood. | 他失血太多了 |
[01:57] | We should get another line going. | 需要另外一根管 |
[01:58] | After I intubate. | 等我插完 |
[02:00] | Hurry, Margaret, we’re losing him. | 快点 玛格利特 他快不行了 |
[02:02] | Your relationship with Ms. Kidd is, what? | 你和基德女士是什么关系 |
[02:06] | Crawford, it was a clean takedown. | 克劳福德 我只是想解除他的武器而已 |
[02:08] | The psycho was going to kill her. | 那个疯子想杀了她 |
[02:10] | It wasn’t excessive use of force; | 我没有过度使用武力 |
[02:12] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[02:14] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[02:16] | Come on, stay awake. Come on, Grant! | 保持清醒 撑住 格兰特 |
[02:18] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[02:31] | Grant ever tried anything like this before? | 格兰特以前做过这种事吗 |
[02:33] | Never. | 没有 |
[02:34] | No, he never laid a finger on me. | 不 他从没碰过我 |
[02:38] | Ever make any threats of any kind? | 没对你进行过任何威胁吗 |
[02:40] | No. | 没有 |
[02:43] | But tonight you felt threatened. | 但今晚你感觉到了威胁 |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:54] | Then what’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[02:55] | Kelly came out, he tried to tackle him, | 凯利出来 想制服他 |
[02:58] | but he had that knife. | 但他手上有刀 |
[03:00] | So Kelly grabbed a piece of metal and, uh… | 凯利抓起了一块金属 然后… |
[03:11] | They’re finishing up the surgery right now. | 他们现在完成了手术 |
[03:15] | Yeah, he’s stable. | 他情况稳定 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:29] | You’re relieved. | 你放心了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, man, I don’t want him to die. | 是啊 我不想让他死 |
[03:38] | Well. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | With Severide’s corroborating account, | 凭借西弗莱德确凿的解释 |
[03:44] | we have enough to charge your ex with attempted murder. | 我们有足够证据指控你前任企图谋杀 |
[03:51] | Today I’m using a sitter that Cindy recommended, | 今天我要用辛迪推荐的保姆 |
[03:53] | but I lined up a bunch of nanny interviews for Wednesday. | 但我周三安排了好多保姆的面试 |
[03:57] | You didn’t like any of the women we met yesterday? | 你不喜欢我们昨天见的任何一个保姆吗 |
[04:00] | The first one kept her purse on her shoulder the whole time, | 第一个保姆一直没把包从肩膀上放下来 |
[04:02] | like she couldn’t wait to bolt out of here. | 好像等不及离开这里似的 |
[04:05] | – I didn’t notice that. – And how about that second one | -我没注意 -还有第二个 |
[04:06] | with–with all the allergies? | 她过敏 |
[04:08] | That was a little freaky, right? | 有点可怕 对吧 |
[04:10] | What? You don’t think Louie deserves the best? | 怎么 你不觉得路易该有最好的保姆吗 |
[04:14] | I just think we should find him a sitter before he turns 18. | 我只是觉得我们得在他满18岁之前找个保姆 |
[04:19] | Alderman Dearing called me twice about some vote. | 迪林议员打了我两次电话了 要我投票 |
[04:22] | This guy’s relentless. | 这人真是坚持不懈 |
[04:24] | Oh, um, Stella is coming to work today. | 史黛拉今天去上班 |
[04:28] | I offered her the shift off, | 我跟她提出可以不去上班 |
[04:29] | but, um, she says she’s good to go. | 但她说她可以 |
[04:32] | Then she is. | 那她就可以 |
[04:41] | – What you doing? – Can you read it to me? | -你在干什么 -你能念给我听吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, sure. Come here. | 当然 过来 |
[04:47] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[04:49] | If you want in on this, | 如果你想要 |
[04:51] | I’ve been practicing my Rumpelstiltskin voice. | 我一直在练习侏儒怪的声音 |
[04:56] | Ready? All right. | 准备好了吗 好 |
[04:59] | “Once upon a time, there was a poor miller | 很久很久以前 有个贫穷的磨坊主 |
[05:02] | who had a beautiful daughter.” | 他有个很美的女儿 |
[05:06] | So Grant was just waiting in the alley for Kidd to come out? | 格兰特在小巷里等着基德出来吗 |
[05:10] | What kinda drugs was he on? | 他吸的什么毒啊 |
[05:13] | Let’s get out on the apron, first thing, | 我们去外面吧 首先 |
[05:15] | check on all the air tanks. | 检查所有氧气瓶 |
[05:18] | You got it, Lieutenant. | 没问题 副队 |
[05:39] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[05:40] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[05:43] | Dawson assures me I can take you at your word | 道森跟我保证 如果你说你准备好来上班了 |
[05:46] | if you say you’re ready to work. | 我可以信你的话 |
[05:47] | Oh, girl knows me well. | 那姑娘真了解我 |
[05:49] | Good. But, uh, here’s the thing. | 很好 但有件事 |
[05:52] | Jimmy’s back on truck, as per the Deputy Commissioner. | 吉米回到了云梯队 是副局长的意思 |
[05:57] | Jimmy’s–Jimmy’s the one who’s not ready to work. | 吉米才没准备好工作 |
[06:01] | I know, and Bowden agreed that for now, | 我知道 博登同意暂时 |
[06:04] | we’ll keep him out of situations | 我们不让他面对一些 |
[06:05] | where his emotions can endanger him or anyone else. | 他的感情能危及到他自己或者他人的情况 |
[06:08] | But if he’s on the sidelines, | 但如果他不出动 |
[06:10] | I need everyone else in the game, 100%. | 我需要其他所有人全神贯注 |
[06:14] | Yeah, 100%. | 好 全神贯注 |
[06:16] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[06:24] | What was he trying to do? He’s trying to kill her? | 他想做什么 杀了她吗 |
[06:26] | He had a knife– I don’t think | 他有一把刀 我觉得 |
[06:27] | he was coming over to apologize. | 他不是去道歉的 |
[06:29] | Guy was high as balls, I doubt he had a cohesive plan. | 那家伙磕嗨了 他肯定没想好怎么做 |
[06:32] | Morning, Chief. | 早上好 队长 |
[06:34] | Hey, guys, do me a favor, | 各位 帮我个忙 |
[06:36] | keep a lid on the Grant conversation when Kidd’s around. | 基德在的时候 别提到格兰特 |
[06:39] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了许多 |
[06:40] | No need for– | 没必要… |
[06:44] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[06:47] | Your Chief was talking. | 队长在说话呢 |
[06:51] | Good morning, Lieutenant. | 早上好 副队 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna go get started on the officer side compartments. | 我要去云梯车那边开始干活了 |
[07:02] | That kid’s attitude– | 那孩子的态度 |
[07:04] | Look, folks, let’s not lose sight of one thing. | 听着 各位 不要忘记一件事 |
[07:08] | That young man lost his brother. | 那个年轻人失去了哥哥 |
[07:11] | He’s still processing that. | 他还在接受这个事实 |
[07:17] | We’ll keep an eye on him, Chief. | 我们会时刻注意他的 队长 |
[07:20] | Good. | 好 |
[07:30] | – Kelly. – Hey, Lieutenant, check it out. | -凯利 -副队 你看 |
[07:34] | It’s from a monastery in Belgium. | 这是比利时一个修道院产的 |
[07:35] | Nice. It’s Travis, right? | 不错啊 你叫特拉维斯吧 |
[07:37] | Yeah, you got it. Just a small token | 没错 只是一点小小心意 |
[07:39] | of my appreciation for saving my buddy | 谢谢你们那天在泳池 |
[07:41] | Carreker’s ass at at the pool the other day. | 救了我哥们卡莱克的命 |
[07:43] | – Oh, that’s not necessary. – Yeah, you know, | -你没必要这样 -你知道 |
[07:45] | no harm in it, right? | 这样做也没错嘛 |
[07:47] | Hey, I wanna invite you to a little event | 我想请你参加明晚 |
[07:49] | I’m hosting tomorrow night at Trap23. | 我在特拉普23举办的聚会 |
[07:51] | It should be a good time. | 应该会很好玩 |
[07:52] | Uh, I got some stuff going on tomorrow, but thanks. | 我明天有点事 但还是谢谢了 |
[07:56] | – Yeah– – Yeah, the Lieutenant, | -好 -是啊 副队 |
[07:57] | he’s more of a neighborhood bar kind of a guy, | 比较喜欢就去附近几家酒吧坐坐 |
[07:59] | but, um, I’m down for whatever, so– | 但是 我去哪儿都无所谓 |
[08:01] | Same here. Whatever, whenever. | 我也是 无论何时 无论何地 |
[08:03] | Hey, if your plans change. | 如果你日程有变 |
[08:05] | We got more in common than you think, Lieutenant. | 我们俩之间的共同点比你想象的要多 副队 |
[08:08] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[08:10] | Officer Crawford at CPD is on the phone for you. | 芝加哥警局的克劳福德警官打电话来找你 |
[08:14] | Um, thanks for the invitation. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[08:17] | Yo, that’s Travis Brenner. | 那是特拉维斯·布瑞纳 |
[08:18] | Love the trucks, you know, we can– | 爱死那辆车了 我们也许… |
[08:20] | we can probably figure that out. | 我们也许能想点办法 |
[08:21] | – Who? – I’m telling you, | -谁 -我告诉你 |
[08:22] | this guy’s like a kingmaker on the bar and the club scene. | 这家伙简直是酒吧和夜店之王 |
[08:25] | I–I’m saying, one Instagram post from that guy, | 我是说 只要这家伙发一张照片 |
[08:28] | your place is on the hot list. | 你的店就会瞬间火爆 |
[08:29] | Go talk to him and get him over to Molly’s. | 跟他聊聊 带他去莫利酒吧啊 |
[08:31] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么 |
[08:32] | Ah, this ain’t brain surgery, Otis. | 这又不是大脑手术 奥蒂斯 |
[08:34] | Yeah, tell him you like his Insta-majiggy, you know, | 告诉他你喜欢他发的照片什么的 |
[08:37] | invite him to the bar. | 邀请他去酒吧 |
[08:57] | Got your text. | 收到你的消息了 |
[09:00] | Yeah, uh, chapter one. | 是啊 第一章 |
[09:02] | Wow, that was fast. | 还挺快 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I stayed up late. | 我熬到很晚 |
[09:05] | I was on a roll. Hope you like it. | 我开足了马里 希望你能喜欢 |
[09:09] | Changed the first line. | 你改了第一行 |
[09:12] | Well, just–just a little. | 就…就一点 |
[09:15] | Well–how can he rip open her turnout coat? | 他怎么能扯开她的消防服 |
[09:19] | It’s made of Kevlar. | 那都是芳纶做的 |
[09:20] | No, that’s just– Just keep reading. | 不 那只是…继续读吧 |
[09:24] | Eh, now she’s ripping his off, too. | 她把他的也扯开了 |
[09:25] | Lotta expensive equipment just being ruined here. | 这文章里毁了不少昂贵的装备啊 |
[09:33] | “He traced his finger | “他的手指 |
[09:35] | along the sinuous curve of her spine.” | 顺着她脊柱上蜿蜒的曲线一路向下” |
[09:38] | That’s–that’s redundant. | 那…有点多余了 |
[09:40] | Sinuous means curvy. | 蜿蜒就有曲折的意思 |
[09:44] | You know what? I think this partnership was a mistake. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们不该合作 |
[09:47] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[09:48] | the curvy curve of her spine? | 脊柱上蜿蜒的曲线 |
[09:53] | Okay, Shakespeare. I’m out. | 好吧 大文豪 我不干了 |
[10:04] | Ugh. Alderman Dearing again? | 又是迪林议员 |
[10:05] | This guy can’t take no for an answer. | 这家伙就是不肯放弃 |
[10:09] | That’s what the decline button is for. | 所以才会有”拒接”键 |
[10:20] | Uh, I just got off the phone with Crawford over at CPD. | 我刚和芝加哥警局的克劳福德通过电话 |
[10:24] | Said that you’re not pressing charges against Grant. | 他说你不打算对格兰特提起诉讼 |
[10:26] | Yeah, I’m… | 是啊 我… |
[10:28] | just trying to figure it all out right now. | 只是想先理理清楚 |
[10:31] | What’s there to figure out? The guy attacked you. | 你还要理什么 这家伙袭击你 |
[10:33] | – He should be put away. – Well, it’s not that simple. | -应该把他关起来 -没那么简单 |
[10:37] | I mean, at least not to me, I– | 我是说至少对我来说不是 我… |
[10:41] | Look, Kelly, I appreciate your concern | 凯利 谢谢你对我的关心 |
[10:44] | – but it’s not your problem. – It’s not my problem? | -可这不关你的事 -不关我的事 |
[10:48] | – It’s not your problem. – It’s not my problem? | -就是不关你的事 -怎么不关我的事 |
[10:49] | I–I’m the one that had to get between you and his knife. | 是我挡了他要刺你的刀 |
[10:52] | I’m just saying that I know him better than anyone else, | 我是说我比任何人都了解他 |
[10:54] | so I’ll handle it. | 我来处理就好 |
[10:56] | You know, they–we were close for a long time. | 其实 很长时间我们关系都挺好的 |
[10:58] | – Even after we split. – You ever think maybe | -哪怕是分开之后 -你有没有想过 |
[11:01] | that’s what cause this in the first place? | 也许这正是一切的导火索 |
[11:03] | You keeping him hanging around for years | 你分明应该跟他一刀两断 |
[11:05] | after you should have cut him off? | 可你还跟他保持联系 |
[11:09] | Squad Three, accident at Downtown Harbor Lock. | 3号抢险车 市中心洛克港发生了事故 |
[11:11] | – Stella, I’m just saying- – That’s your unit, Lieutenant. | -史黛拉 我意思是 -你该出任务了 副队 |
[11:35] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[11:36] | The boat’s still coming in. | 船还没有完全进港 |
[11:37] | That’s her, out there. | 就在那里 |
[11:40] | I guess they’re out there hauling in buoys. | 他们好像在收浮标 |
[11:42] | It sounds like one of the guys got his leg all tangled up in the chain gears. | 似乎有个船员把腿绞进齿轮链里了 |
[11:46] | Boat captain says it’s bad. | 船长说情况很严重 |
[11:49] | Capp, grab a tool bag and stand by. | 卡普 拿着工具包待命 |
[11:52] | On it. | 好的 |
[12:17] | Cruz, let’s get a crash course on this thing. | 克鲁兹 了解下这个机器怎么运作的 |
[12:20] | Hey, Joe, can you show me how to work this thing? | 乔 你能教教我这个机器怎么用吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah, this way. | 可以 跟我来 |
[12:24] | His leg’s in there pretty deep. | 他的腿卡得挺深的 |
[12:28] | Heavy bleeding. | 出血严重 |
[12:29] | Femoral artery, likely. | 可能是股动脉 |
[12:31] | Hey, bud, what’s your name? | 兄弟 你叫什么名字 |
[12:34] | He’s in shock. Get a tourniquet ready. | 他休克了 准备止血带 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好 |
[12:36] | Grab a backboard, Capp. | 拿一副担架来 卡普 |
[12:38] | You use the joystick here for control. | 这是操纵杆 |
[12:41] | Hey, Cruz? | 克鲁兹 |
[12:43] | It’s gonna take us way too long to disassemble this thing. | 把这玩意拆开要花不少时间 |
[12:45] | Let’s try getting the motor in reverse. | 试试让发动机反向运转 |
[12:47] | Captain says it’s jammed up tight. | 船长说已经卡死了 |
[12:48] | Ah, not for long. | 等下就不会了 |
[12:51] | Lift him up. | 把他抬起来 |
[13:04] | All right, Cruz, when you’re ready. | 克鲁兹 等你准备好 |
[13:05] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[13:07] | Moving. | 要动了 |
[13:10] | Ah! Cruz! Hold on! | 克鲁兹 等等 |
[13:16] | Sorry, you okay? | 抱歉 你还好吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah, my hand’s stuck in there. | 没事 就是手动不了 |
[13:18] | It’s got my glove. | 手套绞进去了 |
[13:21] | Damn loop. | 该死的线圈 |
[13:28] | Is there a full power shut off? | 有没有电源总开关 |
[13:29] | – Is there any way that we can go to manual? – No, no way. | -能不能调成手动操作 -不行 |
[13:35] | All right, try it again. | 好吧 再试试 |
[13:37] | Uh, Lieutenant, no way. We gotta disassemble this thing. | 副队 不行 得把这东西拆了 |
[13:39] | Cruz, we don’t have enough time. | 克鲁兹 没时间了 |
[13:40] | I just gave you an order, now do it! | 我下了命令 快点动手 |
[13:43] | Moving. | 要动了 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:55] | All right. | 可以 |
[13:57] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:00] | Okay, we got him. | 救出来了 |
[14:16] | – Hey, let me take a look. – Nah, I’m fine. | -我看看 -不用 我没事 |
[14:34] | Oh, now, that’s good. | 写得可真好 |
[14:39] | Mind your bezones. | 怎么不敲门 |
[14:53] | Hey, you might wanna check on Severide. | 去看看西弗莱德吧 |
[15:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | Uh, got pinched. | 被夹了一下 |
[15:05] | No biggie. | 没什么 |
[15:07] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[15:11] | That’s a nasty blood blister, | 好大的血泡 |
[15:12] | but it didn’t break the skin. | 但是皮没破 |
[15:14] | Yeah, like I said. | 我就说没事 |
[15:15] | Great. | 行 |
[15:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:27] | Did you know that Stella isn’t pressing charges? | 你知道史黛拉没起诉吗 |
[15:30] | – What? – She’s letting Grant walk. | -什么 -她就这么放过了格兰特 |
[15:37] | I talked to Antonio, | 我和安东尼奥聊过了 |
[15:38] | he says it’s not too late to issue an order against Grant. | 他说现在控告格兰特还不算迟 |
[15:41] | PD will slap the cuffs on him | 只要他一出院 |
[15:42] | the minute he’s discharged from med. | 警署就会逮捕他 |
[15:44] | That’s now how I wanna handle this. | 我不想这样处理这件事 |
[15:46] | So you’re gonna pretend like he didn’t attack you? | 那你就打算假装他没袭击过你吗 |
[15:48] | I’m getting pretty damn tired | 我已经受够了 |
[15:50] | of everybody trying to tell me what to do. | 人人都想教我该怎么做 |
[15:56] | We have a little problem. | 我们有个小问题 |
[16:01] | Louie. | 路易 |
[16:04] | What– what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | Your sitter dropped him off. | 你的保姆把他送过来 |
[16:07] | Said she forgot she had a doctor’s appointment today. | 说自己忘了今天预约的看医生 |
[16:20] | – Alderman Dearing? – Matt. | -迪林议员 -马特 |
[16:22] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[16:24] | I’m good, but I wasn’t kidding when I said | 很好 但我说的消防队工作时间 |
[16:27] | I have an ironclad rule about conducting | 不参与市议会事务 |
[16:29] | Council business on CFD time. | 可不是开玩笑 |
[16:31] | I wouldn’t have stopped by if you’d returned | 我的那么多电话你回一通 |
[16:33] | any of my half dozen phone calls. | 我也就不会来了 |
[16:35] | Look, Alderman– | 议员… |
[16:37] | Stephen. | 叫我斯蒂芬就好 |
[16:38] | Stephen. I read your proposal. | 斯蒂芬 我看了你的提案 |
[16:40] | And I just think there are better ways of spending | 我觉得纳税人的钱还有比花在 |
[16:43] | taxpayer dollars than a Mag Mile beautification project. | 壮丽大道美化工程上更好的用途 |
[16:49] | Let me make one last argument for | 我最后再说一次 |
[16:51] | why you should lend it your support. | 为什么你需要支持这提案 |
[16:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:56] | While helping a constituent navigate an issue with DCFS, | 在帮助一位选民解决与儿童家庭服务部的问题时 |
[17:00] | it came to my attention that you used your political influence | 我注意到你利用你的政治影响力 |
[17:03] | to help your girlfriend jump the line in the foster care program. | 去帮助女朋友加快了收养进度 |
[17:11] | That was a special case. | 那是特殊案件 |
[17:13] | A child who had fallen through the cracks. | 那孩子急需被收养 |
[17:14] | I was advocating for the child. | 我只是在维护孩子的利益 |
[17:16] | You can explain it however you want. | 随你怎么解释 |
[17:19] | But if the press gets a hold of this, | 但如果媒体知道了这事 |
[17:20] | it’s only gonna look like one thing: | 报道只会有一个角度 |
[17:22] | self-dealing. | 以权谋私 |
[17:26] | So I trust I can rely on your vote. | 我相信 你会投票给我了吧 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 这才对 |
[17:48] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | – What happened? – Sitter messed up her schedule, | -怎么回事 -保姆没安排好时间 |
[17:56] | had to drop him off. | 只能把他送来 |
[17:58] | Connie’s been great. | 康妮在帮我照看她 |
[18:00] | And before you say anything, | 在你说任何话之前 |
[18:01] | I know that we gotta get onto this full-time nanny thing, | 我知道我们得抓紧找个全职保姆 |
[18:04] | but I just found out that Connie’s sister is a nanny | 但我刚发现康妮的姐姐就是个保姆 |
[18:07] | and she’s looking for work. | 而且正在找工作 |
[18:09] | – That’s great. – Yeah, I already called her | -真棒 -是 我已经联系她了 |
[18:12] | and she’s gonna come by tomorrow. | 她明天就会来 |
[18:13] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[18:16] | Ambulance 61, female injured. | 61号救护车 女性受伤 |
[18:18] | 3223 Lakeshore Drive. | 湖畔大道3223号 |
[18:20] | All right, be back soon, big guy. | 我去去就回 小伙子 |
[18:23] | – Bye. – Thanks, Connie. | -再见 -谢谢你 康妮 |
[18:33] | Maybe she didn’t think Grant was planning to hurt her. | 或许她不认为格兰特有伤害她的意图 |
[18:35] | Yeah, but the way Severide describes it, | 是 但西弗莱德说成那样 |
[18:37] | she’d have to be a fool to think that. | 感觉只有傻子才会这么想 |
[18:39] | And Stella’s no fool. | 史黛拉可不傻 |
[18:43] | Fire department! | 消防局 |
[18:50] | Hello? Anyone here? | 你好 有人吗 |
[18:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:55] | Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局 |
[18:59] | We’re coming in. | 我们进来了 |
[19:05] | Should we call for backup? | 我们要请求支援吗 |
[19:21] | Uh, ma’am? | 女士 |
[19:23] | Oh, this city better have a world-class plastic surgeon. | 这城市最好有世界顶级整容医生 |
[19:26] | Is the dog aggressive? | 是狗咬的吗 |
[19:28] | Oh, God, no. I did this. | 当然不是了 是我干的 |
[19:30] | You bit the dog? | 你咬了狗 |
[19:33] | No, the poor girl was asleep; | 不 小公主在睡觉 |
[19:34] | I kissed her and scared her silly. | 我给了她一个吻 吓到她了 |
[19:38] | Okay, let’s see what we got. | 好吧 让我看看情况 |
[19:42] | Have you had a tetanus shot in the last seven years? | 你过去七年打过破伤风针吗 |
[19:44] | Oh, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[19:45] | Has the dog had all her shots? | 小狗疫苗都注射了吗 |
[19:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:53] | Oh, please. Take a copy. | 你自便吧 拿一本吧 |
[19:59] | Caroline VonDerhoss. | 卡洛琳·范德豪斯 |
[20:03] | This is you! | 是你耶 |
[20:05] | Wow. A published author. Thanks. | 你是出版作家 谢谢 |
[20:07] | I’d–I’d love to read this. | 我想拜读一下 |
[20:10] | Okay, you’re all set. Let’s go to the hospital, | 好了 都处理好了 我们去医院吧 |
[20:11] | – get you some stitches. – Oh, can I bring Bella? | -给你缝两针 -我能带上贝拉吗 |
[20:14] | – Sure. – No. | -当然可以 -不行 |
[20:16] | Bella gets so nervous alone and you have no idea | 贝拉自己待着会很紧张的 |
[20:19] | how hard it is to find a good sitter. | 你不知道找个好保姆多麻烦 |
[20:22] | I do, actually. | 其实我知道 |
[20:24] | Bless your heart. | 上帝保佑你 |
[20:29] | Uh, I hope you don’t mind me saying, | 希望你不要介意我的莽撞 |
[20:31] | but you must make a pretty good living | 但你能住这么好的公寓 |
[20:33] | to have an apartment like this. | 肯定赚了很多钱吧 |
[20:35] | Oh, honey, you should have seen the place I owned | 亲爱的 你应该看看我开始付赡养费之前 |
[20:36] | before I started paying palimony. | 住的房子有多好 |
[20:39] | Ouch. | 见鬼 |
[20:47] | Brett, can we talk? | 布莱特 我们能谈谈吗 |
[20:49] | – About this whole book thing. – Yeah, I want back in. | -我想和你谈谈书的事 -我想重新加入你 |
[20:51] | I owe you an–huh? | 我欠你一个 什么 |
[20:55] | I take back what I said. | 我收回我之前说的话 |
[20:56] | Oh, well, uh, me too. | 我也是 |
[20:58] | – This is great stuff. – Really? | -这写得太好了 -是吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, really. | 是啊 |
[21:03] | Muah! Mouch, we are headed for the penthouse! | 穆奇 我们要住上顶层公寓了 |
[21:13] | Stella. Hey! | 史黛拉 等等 |
[21:17] | – Hey. – How you doing? | -你好 -你怎么样 |
[21:19] | Well, I figured out the Grant stuff, | 如果你是问的格兰特的事的话 |
[21:22] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 我已经想好了 |
[21:23] | No, actually,I was just asking how you’re doing. | 不 我只是问问你怎么样 |
[21:30] | Look, you’re right. | 听着 你说得对 |
[21:32] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[21:33] | And you got pulled into all of that. | 还把你卷了进来 |
[21:36] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:40] | But like you said the other night, | 但正如你那天晚上说的一样 |
[21:41] | we’re not a couple. | 我们不是夫妻 |
[21:43] | So this is my problem. | 这是我要解决的问题 |
[21:46] | It’s not yours. | 而不是你的 |
[21:58] | How you doing, Grant? Come on in and have a seat. | 你怎么样 格兰特 进来坐 |
[22:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | I’m fine. Can you– | 我很好 你能 |
[22:20] | So, Grant. Grant? | 格兰特 格兰特 |
[22:24] | Against the advice of police, | 史黛拉不顾警方的建议 |
[22:26] | Stella has decided not to press criminal charges. | 决定不对你进行刑事控告 |
[22:31] | Which means that you won’t be going to jail. | 也就是说你不用坐牢 |
[22:36] | I was never gonna hurt you. | 我从未想过要伤害你 |
[22:38] | I was just upset, that’s all– | 我只是很生气 就是这样 |
[22:40] | Yeah, we’re looking forward, Grant, not back. | 我们要向前看 格兰特 不是向后看 |
[22:44] | My recommendation is that you voluntarily commit yourself | 我建议你自愿去斯普林菲尔德 |
[22:48] | to the Springfield facility | 接受治疗 |
[22:50] | and begin the process of getting well. | 然后开始好起来 |
[22:55] | Yeah, no, I’m– | 不 我 |
[22:56] | Look, I–I know–I know I need help getting clean. | 听着 我知道我需要帮助戒毒 |
[23:00] | I do. It’s just– | 我知道 只是 |
[23:01] | I mean, I don’t need to be locked up in some psych ward. | 我不需要被关进精神病院 |
[23:05] | Do you–no-do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[23:06] | It’s a voluntary facility, you’re not gonna be locked up. | 是自主入院 你不会被关起来 |
[23:07] | No, whatever. I–I get it. | 不管是什么 我懂 |
[23:09] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[23:13] | This whole thing has been a wake-up call– | 这件事给了我一记警钟… |
[23:15] | Grant! You have to do this. | 格兰特 你必须这么做 |
[23:22] | You can’t do it solo. I– | 你一个人做不到 我… |
[23:25] | I couldn’t when I went through it. | 我也经历过 我一个人做不到 |
[23:28] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[23:36] | I probably wouldn’t have made it out of my teens | 如果年少时不是你帮我 |
[23:38] | if it weren’t for your help. | 我可能都撑不过去 |
[23:41] | Don’t think I don’t know that. | 别以为我不知道 |
[23:49] | I wish that I was the one… | 我也希望我能… |
[23:52] | who could help you. | 我能帮你 |
[23:54] | But I have tried everything | 但我试尽了一切 |
[23:57] | that I know how to do, | 我知道的办法 |
[23:58] | and it–and it only makes things worse. | 但只让事情变得更糟 |
[24:04] | I didn’t press charges | 我没起诉你 |
[24:07] | because I’m not making decisions for you anymore. | 是因为我不再为你做决定了 |
[24:14] | I’m out… | 我不管了 |
[24:15] | – for good. – Come on. | -永远不管了 -别这样 |
[24:25] | It’s time for you to step up. | 你该承担起来了 |
[24:32] | Stella Bella. | 史黛拉·贝拉 |
[24:56] | No. | 别走 |
[25:26] | Matt. | 马特 |
[25:28] | I appreciate your support in there. | 感谢你刚才的支持 |
[25:30] | I think this measure’s going to accomplish a lot. | 这项措施应该会起到很多作用 |
[25:33] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[25:35] | I’m real happy for you, Dearing. | 我真为你开心 迪林 |
[25:38] | I did my part. You and me are done. | 我的部分完成了 我们两清了 |
[25:41] | Look, we worked so well together. | 我们合作得很棒 |
[25:44] | There’s no reason to part ways. | 没理由分道扬镳 |
[25:45] | Let’s think of this as an ongoing relationship. | 这就当作是长久的工作关系吧 |
[25:48] | Between the bright young star, Casey, | 年轻的后起之秀 凯西 |
[25:52] | and the old sellout, Dearing. | 跟”专门利己”的老迪林 |
[25:55] | That’s what you called us experienced aldermen | 你在竞选时这么称呼我们这些 |
[25:57] | in your campaign, right? | 有经验的议员吧 |
[25:58] | – Sellouts. – Well, I’m sorry | -“专门利己” -抱歉 |
[26:00] | if I offended you, Alderman. | 多有冒犯 议员 |
[26:03] | You can forget hanging that DCFS threat over me. | 拿儿童与家庭服务部的事威胁我没用了 |
[26:07] | I’m only here to do some good for the people of Chicago. | 我来只为了芝加哥的人民谋福利 |
[26:11] | The minute I can’t do that anymore, | 如果我什么时候做不到了 |
[26:14] | I’ll walk away. | 我就会走人 |
[26:16] | You don’t care about a career in politics. | 你不在乎你的政治生涯 |
[26:18] | That’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[26:21] | But I bet you care about your girlfriend keeping your foster kid. | 但你肯定在乎你女友能留下那个养子 |
[26:27] | I’ll call you later in the week. | 我这周稍后联系你 |
[26:29] | There’s a committee appointment I’d like to discuss with you. | 我要跟你谈下委员会委任一事 |
[26:51] | I think I’m on the list. | 我应该在受邀名单上 |
[26:53] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[26:55] | Guest of Travis Brenner’s. | 特拉维斯·布瑞纳邀请的客人 |
[26:57] | No, sorry, we’re all full up. | 不在 抱歉 我们客满了 |
[26:58] | You’re gonna have to wait in line. | 你得排队等着 |
[27:01] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[27:04] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[27:06] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[27:07] | I didn’t think you’d show. | 还以为你不会来 |
[27:09] | Hey, well, it looks like the place to be. | 我想着应该来瞧瞧啊 |
[27:11] | No doubt about it. Follow me. | 没错 跟着我 |
[27:13] | Jo Jo, this guy always gets in. | 乔乔 看到这个人就放行 |
[27:15] | – No problem, right this way. – Thanks. | -没问题 这边请 -谢谢 |
[27:17] | Ladies, you wanna meet a real life action hero? | 女士们 想认识一下现实版动作明星吗 |
[27:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:27] | Hey. Okay, you are not gonna believe this, | 你回来了 说出来你都不信 |
[27:29] | but Connie’s sister was amazing. | 但康妮的姐姐特别棒 |
[27:33] | – Really? – Yeah, I know. | -是吗 -我懂你的感觉 |
[27:34] | I had the same reaction, but she was so sweet with Louie | 我跟你反应一样 但她对路易特别好 |
[27:37] | and she got got him giggling, | 逗得他咯咯笑 |
[27:38] | and we all know that kid is a tough laugh. | 我们都知道那孩子很少大笑 |
[27:42] | I wanted her to stay so she could meet you, | 我本来想让她留下来见见你 |
[27:44] | but it got too late. | 可是在太晚了 |
[27:45] | Sorry about that. | 对不起啊 |
[27:47] | Vote dragged on. | 投票延时了 |
[27:49] | Oh, and the best part, | 最好玩的是 |
[27:51] | Connie’s sister is named Bonnie. | 康妮的姐姐叫邦妮 |
[27:59] | Matt? | 马特 |
[28:04] | Alderman Dearing knows I helped move things along in DCFS | 迪林议员知道我跟儿童与家庭服务部打过招呼 |
[28:09] | so you could foster Louie. | 让你领养路易 |
[28:13] | He’s making a thing of it, Gabby. | 他以此做要挟 加比 |
[28:18] | What are you– | 你说… |
[28:20] | What do you mean a thing? | 你说的要挟是什么意思 |
[28:21] | We didn’t do anything illegal. | 我们没做违法的事 |
[28:23] | He’s threatening to use it against me politically. | 他威胁我说要以此在政界对付我 |
[28:25] | Saying it’s unfair that someone in my position jumped the line. | 说像我这种位置的人插队对别人不公平 |
[28:33] | Well, could he get– | 他能… |
[28:35] | Could he get DCFS to reassess our foster status? | 他能让儿童与家庭服务部重新评估我们的领养吗 |
[28:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:54] | That can’t happen. | 不可以 |
[28:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:59] | I’ll deal with Dearing, | 我会跟迪林交涉 |
[29:02] | figure it all out. | 解决这事 |
[29:07] | Whatever it takes, do it. | 无论如何都要解决 |
[29:11] | I am not gonna lose that boy, Matt. | 我不会放弃那孩子 马特 |
[29:22] | Well, no one ever said Danny was a saint. | 没有人说丹尼是个圣人 |
[29:26] | And the thing is, when the chips were down, | 但事实是 房子倒塌时 |
[29:28] | uh, Danny… | 丹尼 |
[29:31] | he had your back. | 他会保护你 |
[29:33] | That’s the difference between him and a guy like Chief Boden. | 这就是他跟博登队长那种人的不同之处 |
[29:38] | I mean, Boden never liked Danny, not from day one. | 博登一直不喜欢丹尼 从第一天开始就是 |
[29:42] | Yeah, well, your brother didn’t exactly make | 是啊 不过你哥哥第一次确实也没有 |
[29:44] | a great first impression. | 给人好印象 |
[29:45] | Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[29:47] | Well, that didn’t make his life worth any less, did it? | 这也不会让他的牺牲有任何逊色 不是吗 |
[29:52] | You know, Boden, he’s the incompetent son of a bitch | 博登 他就是一个不称职的混蛋 |
[29:55] | that sent Danny back into that collapse. | 是他让丹尼回到废墟里 |
[29:58] | He sent him to his death. | 他让他去送死 |
[30:00] | I can’t do it, all right? | 我听不下去了 |
[30:02] | You wanna trash talk my Chief? My friend? | 你想说我的队长 我的朋友的坏话是吗 |
[30:04] | You take it out of my bar. | 那就滚出我的酒吧 |
[30:06] | – Hey, easy. – No, no, no. | -冷静 -不不不 |
[30:08] | I’m done tiptoeing around this punk. | 我不要再对这废物小心翼翼的了 |
[30:11] | It’s time for some tough love, all right? | 该给他喂点苦口良药了 |
[30:13] | Here’s the thing, Jimmy. | 事情是这样的 吉米 |
[30:14] | Your brother, he screwed up. | 你哥哥 他搞砸了 |
[30:16] | That’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[30:18] | So you need to stop looking for somebody else to blame. | 所以你就别再找别人背黑锅了 |
[30:24] | Don’t talk about my brother. | 不许指责我哥 |
[30:30] | Careful, there, Jimmy. | 小心点 吉米 |
[30:45] | I’ll see you gents around the firehouse. | 先生们 消防站见 |
[31:03] | Chief. | 队长 |
[31:05] | I know it’s not my birthday, | 我记得今天不是我生日 |
[31:07] | so this must be bad news. | 那这肯定不是什么好事 |
[31:10] | My guys have something they wanna say. | 我的人有些话想说 |
[31:13] | Chief, we the members of Chicago Fire Department, | 队长 我们作为芝加哥消防局 |
[31:16] | Truck Company 81, second shift– | 81号云梯车 第二小组成员 |
[31:18] | – Mouch. – We refuse to work with Jimmy. | -穆奇 -我们拒绝和吉米共事 |
[31:21] | – Refuse? – He’s in a bad place, Chief. | -拒绝 -他状态不好 队长 |
[31:24] | Until he gets his head straight, | 除非他脑子清醒起来 |
[31:26] | we can’t trust him to have our backs. | 不然我们无法放心跟他搭档 |
[31:29] | Or his own. | 也不放心他 |
[31:31] | Look, I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[31:33] | I said as much to the Deputy Commissioner. | 我跟副局长说过同样的话 |
[31:35] | But now you get to tell him, either they pull Jimmy– | 但你现在要告诉他 他们要么调走吉米 |
[31:38] | Or they gotta find a whole new crew for Truck 81. | 要么就给81号云梯车重新找一队人 |
[31:43] | You can get into real trouble over this one, | 这事可能会害你们惹上大麻烦的 |
[31:45] | you know that, right? | 这你们知道吧 |
[31:47] | Chief, if CFD won’t look out for Jimmy’s best interests… | 队长 如果芝加哥消防队不为吉米考虑 |
[31:52] | we will. | 就让我们来 |
[31:58] | I’m fine keeping Jimmy in the background | 只要你想的话 我不介意 |
[32:00] | for as long as you want. | 不让吉米出外勤 |
[32:01] | On the other hand, | 再说了 |
[32:02] | I don’t wanna ignore the concerns of my team. | 我也不想无视队员们的担忧 |
[32:05] | Maybe this is the best way to | 也许这才是 |
[32:08] | give Jimmy the help he deserves. | 帮助吉米的最好办法 |
[32:10] | Come what may. | 无论会发生什么 |
[32:16] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[32:17] | I’ll call Chief Walker. | 我会跟沃克局长谈的 |
[32:19] | But in the meantime, if that bell goes off– | 但在此期间 如果警笛响了… |
[32:22] | We’ll be there, Chief. | 我们会出警的 队长 |
[32:24] | All in. As usual. | 全员出动 就像往常 |
[32:34] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | Dismissed. | 解散吧 |
[32:46] | So I saw pictures of that party | 我在布伦纳的ins上 |
[32:47] | all over Brenner’s Instagram. | 看到好多派对的照片 |
[32:48] | Looked insane. | 看起来很嗨啊 |
[32:50] | Maybe me, Capp, and Tony’ll tag along at the next one. | 也许下次我 卡普和托尼也会去凑凑热闹 |
[32:55] | – Yeah, maybe. – Yep. | -也许吧 -太棒了 |
[33:01] | Ambulance 61, Truck 81, Squad 3. | 61号救护车 81号云梯车 3号救援车 |
[33:04] | Multiple vehicle accident. | 多车连环相撞 |
[33:25] | Squad. Check on that car. | 救援队 去看看那辆车 |
[33:27] | 81, you got the truck. Sir, have a seat. | 云梯队 去检查卡车 先生 请去旁边坐一下 |
[33:29] | – You shouldn’t be on that leg. – It was his fault. | -你的腿不能站立 -都是他的错 |
[33:31] | I had the right of way. | 我是照章行驶的 |
[33:32] | Hang on, miss. We’re gonna get you out of there. | 坚持住 女士 我们马上就救你出来 |
[33:36] | The bastard took off. Just ran away. | 那个混蛋跑掉了 |
[33:39] | – Who? – The driver of the truck. | -谁 -卡车司机 |
[33:40] | This is all his fault. He ran the stop sign. | 这都是他的错 是他无视了停车标识 |
[33:42] | If I hadn’t bailed out, I’d be under there right now. | 如果我没跳下车 可能现在就躺在车轮底下了 |
[33:45] | Nobody’s inside, Chief. | 车里没人 队长 |
[33:47] | Sir, let us take a look at you. | 先生 请让我们给你做个检查 |
[33:49] | Come on, get him off his feet. | 快点 让他坐下歇会儿 |
[33:51] | Let’s take a look at that leg. | 让我们检查一下你的腿 |
[33:52] | Hey, come here and have a seat. | 过来坐一下 |
[33:54] | The leg’s trapped under the dash. | 她的腿卡在仪表盘底下了 |
[33:57] | Grab the jaws. | 去拿锯子 |
[34:04] | Hey, we got a fuel leak. | 这里有车燃油泄漏 |
[34:05] | Herrmann, Mouch, grab the extinguishers. | 赫尔曼 穆奇 去拿灭火器 |
[34:09] | Otis, get that tarp up for me. | 奥蒂斯 帮我把那块油布掀起来 |
[34:11] | On it. | 这就去 |
[34:22] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[34:24] | We got flames! Herrmann! | 火燃起来了 赫尔曼 |
[34:26] | Where are those extinguishers? | 灭火器怎么还没来 |
[34:27] | Casey, that’s a negative. This guy’s a fly dumper. | 凯西 不能用灭火器 这是辆非法垃圾车 |
[34:30] | All companies, back it up 50 feet! | 所有人 退后15米 |
[34:34] | All right, you heard him. Back it up. | 队长发话了 全都退后 |
[34:35] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[34:36] | Hey, Chief, what are we dealing with? | 队长 现在是什么情况 |
[34:38] | Unmarked drums. Assume the worst. | 未标记的油漆桶 做最坏的打算 |
[34:40] | Back off now, squad. | 救援队 现在退后 |
[34:41] | Let’s go. Move. | 快点 我们走 |
[34:46] | 51, get two lines going. | 51号消防队 准备好两条水管 |
[34:48] | We’re gonna hit these flames from a distance. | 我们远距离灭火 |
[34:50] | Wait, we’re just gonna leave the victim? | 等等 难道我们就放着那位受害者不管了吗 |
[34:53] | 81, hook up the car and drag it clear. | 云梯队 钩住那辆车 把它拖去安全地区 |
[34:56] | Squad, get ready to extricate. | 救援队 准备解救受害者 |
[34:57] | Otis, position the truck. | 奥蒂斯 去把云梯车开过来 |
[34:59] | – I’ll hook up the chain. – No, Jimmy, spot Otis. | -我去栓车 -不 吉米 你去帮奥蒂斯 |
[35:02] | Mouch, Kidd, get the chain. | 穆奇 基德 去拿锁链 |
[35:04] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:10] | Here, I’ll hook it up, you guys stay back. | 我来栓车 你们退后 |
[35:18] | 51, where are those lines? | 51号消防队 水管呢 |
[35:20] | Right here, Chief. | 在这儿呢 队长 |
[35:20] | Chief, this is gonna take forever. | 队长 这样太浪费时间了 |
[35:24] | Borrelli, I told you to spot Otis! | 布罗利 我让你帮奥蒂斯 |
[35:25] | – He’s not even moving yet. – Never mind! | -他动都还没动 -算了 |
[35:27] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己去 |
[35:32] | I’m gonna kill him, I swear it. | 我要杀了他 我发誓 |
[35:41] | This is crazy, two or three of us | 这样不行 我们两三个人 |
[35:43] | can push this damn car out of the way. | 就能把车推开了 |
[35:46] | Come on, who’s with me? | 谁来跟我一起 |
[35:48] | Borrelli, get back here! | 布罗利 回来 |
[35:50] | Borrelli! | 布罗利 |
[35:51] | Hey, come on, someone give me a hand! | 快来人帮我一把 |
[35:59] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[36:00] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[36:03] | – Come on, Jimmy! – Hold on! | -吉米 -坚持住 |
[36:05] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[36:07] | Hold on, Borrelli! | 坚持住 布罗利 |
[36:09] | Get him out of here! | 带他离开这里 |
[36:11] | Go! | 快 |
[36:17] | Dawson, I need a hand! | 道森 帮我一把 |
[36:18] | All right, restrain him. | 好 稳住他 |
[36:20] | Get his gear off. | 装备脱下来 |
[36:39] | I need an arm. | 露出他的胳膊 |
[36:42] | Hold on, Jimmy. | 坚持住 吉米 |
[36:44] | Hey, Chief, you all right? | 队长 你没事吧 |
[36:46] | Get the victim out of that car. | 把被害者从车里救出来 |
[36:49] | – Go! – Yeah. | -去 -好 |
[36:50] | Hey, squad, let’s get her out! | 救援队 去救她出来 |
[36:52] | Pushing versed. | 注射咪达唑仑 |
[37:00] | We need to intubate. | 需要插管 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:14] | Chief. Your neck. | 队长 你的脖子 |
[37:38] | Check for lung sounds. | 检查肺音 |
[37:44] | – You’re in. – Hold the bag. | -插好了 -拿着氧气瓶 |
[37:50] | Damn it, Borrelli. | 该死 布罗利 |
[37:58] | All right, we’re good. | 我们处理好了 |
[37:58] | Okay, bring him in. | 好 送去医院 |
[38:00] | Compress his arms. | 把胳膊放好 |
[38:01] | Real easy, on three. One, two, three. Lift. | 轻点 听我口令 一二三 抬 |
[38:09] | His turnout gear did its job. | 他的消防服很好地保护了他 |
[38:11] | The damage was limited to his face and neck. | 损伤主要在他脸上和脖子上 |
[38:13] | But it was severe. | 但是很严重 |
[38:16] | And I’m sorry to say, we couldn’t save the left eye. | 很遗憾 我们无法保住他的左眼了 |
[38:28] | Now, he’ll get through this. | 他会挺过去的 |
[38:31] | But it’s gonna be a long and difficult recovery. | 但是康复过程会很漫长很艰难 |
[38:39] | This is not on you. | 这事不怪你 |
[38:43] | The hell it isn’t. | 不怪我才怪 |
[38:50] | – What’s the latest? – Jimmy’s gonna pull through, | -最新情况是什么 -吉米没有生命危险 |
[38:53] | but, uh, he’s done. | 但是算毁了 |
[39:02] | Hell of a thing, Chief. | 太不幸了 队长 |
[39:10] | – Hey, Doc. – Yeah? | -医生 -什么事 |
[39:13] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[39:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:00] | You leaving? | 你要走吗 |
[40:04] | Yeah, there’s no point in staying here. | 嗯 反正留在这里也没用 |
[40:07] | Hey, we can head over to Molly’s in a bit, | 一会儿我们可以去莫利一趟 |
[40:09] | raise a glass to Jimmy. | 为吉米祈祷 |
[40:11] | I got a thing. | 我有事 |
[40:30] | forever and ever. | 永永远远 |
[40:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |