Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Susan Weller, political consultant 苏珊·维勒 政治顾问
[00:03] I think you’ve got a national future ahead of you 我认为你在全国也大有前途
[00:04] and I can get you there. 我很乐意帮你成功
[00:08] I know you’re going over that day in your head. 我知道你一直在想那天的事
[00:10] Your brother made a choice to go back in. 你哥哥自己选择回到楼里
[00:12] I made a choice to let him. 我选择让他进去了
[00:13] And it got him killed. 因此才会害死他
[00:15] Be honest with yourself, Matt. 对自己诚实一点吧 马特
[00:16] I want something that you don’t. 我想要的 你不想要
[00:17] I’m ready, and you’re not. 我准备好了 你却没有
[00:19] I’m trying. 我在努力了
[00:20] I’m gonna do what’s right for Louie, 我要做对路易有益的事
[00:21] and that starts with giving him a home 首先就是让他拥有一个家庭
[00:23] where he feels incredibly wanted. 让他觉得这个家是想要他的
[00:25] Now I know exactly what’s going on. 我才明白到底是怎么回事
[00:27] I am done. 我真的受够了
[00:28] Leave! Get the hell out of here! 滚 滚出去
[01:12] Kelly? Hey. 凯利
[01:16] Kelly? 凯利
[01:33] Good morning, sunshine. 早安 帅哥
[01:35] Morning. 早安
[01:41] You have no coffee. 你竟然没有咖啡
[01:43] I’m trying to kick caffeine. 我在努力摆脱咖啡因呢
[01:45] How many cups a day do you have at the station? 你在局里的时候一天喝几杯
[01:46] Well, it’s right there. 在那里应该喝
[01:48] So–what am I supposed to do? 那我该怎么办
[01:50] I’m gonna sleepwalk my way in. 我会梦游着去上班的
[02:11] Stella, this is Dr. Charles over at Chicago Med. 史黛拉 我是芝加哥医院的查尔斯医生
[02:15] I would like you to be aware 我要告诉你的是
[02:16] that Grant left the hospital tonight 格兰特今晚离开了医院
[02:19] without being discharged. 他是私自离开的
[02:20] I have no idea what his state of mind is. 我不知道他精神状况如何
[02:22] I don’t want to alarm you. 我也不想吓到你
[02:24] I just want you to be aware, okay? 但你需要知道一下 好吗
[02:43] Hello? 有人吗
[03:16] Aw. I don’t want to leave him. 我不想离开他
[03:18] Yeah. He’s amazing. 是 他太棒了
[03:21] You’re amazing, 你也很棒
[03:23] changing a life. 改变了他的人生
[03:27] We don’t have to make any decisions right now 我们现在不用做什么
[03:29] about us. 关于我们的决定
[03:36] – I know, I know. – Let’s go. -好吧 -我们要走了
[03:37] Come on, big guy. 走吧 小伙子
[03:41] Hey! There he is! 看看谁来啦
[03:46] All right, 好了
[03:46] you ready to hang out with a bunch of maniacs? 准备好和一群小疯子去玩了吗
[03:48] The only maniac is leaving to go to work. 要去工作的那个才是小疯子
[03:51] Come on inside, Louie. 进去吧 路易
[03:52] I made you zoo pancakes. 我给你做了动物园野餐煎饼
[03:55] – I’ll see you in just one sleep, okay? – Okay. -我很快就来接你 好吗 -好的
[04:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:02] – Of course. – Good-bye. -没事的 -再见
[04:03] – Good-bye. – Go inside! Go! -再见 -快进去
[04:07] Come on, kids. 来吧 孩子们
[04:08] Can you get the door? 能帮忙开门吗
[04:09] Your wife’s a saint for helping us out, Herrmann. 你妻子人太好了 赫尔曼
[04:11] Don’t worry about it, no. 别客气
[04:13] It’s a great thing what you’re doing, 你收养了这个小家伙
[04:15] fostering this little guy. 才是做了一件大好事
[04:21] What? 什么
[04:23] This family thing… 家庭什么的…
[04:25] it looks good on you. 和你们很配
[04:34] Brett, you seen Jimmy? 布莱特 看到吉米了吗
[04:36] Um, he’s in the locker room, changing. 他在更衣室换衣服
[04:52] Hey, Jimmy. 吉米
[04:53] Chief. 队长
[04:56] You didn’t show up for the badge dedication 你没来参加你哥哥的
[04:59] for your brother. 纪念仪式
[05:01] It was too much, too fast. 时间太短 我无法承受
[05:04] Understood. 明白
[05:06] You just let me know if there’s anything that I can do. 如果需要我帮什么忙就告诉我
[05:12] Engine 51, Squad 3, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 3号抢险车 81号云梯车
[05:14] Ambo 61: school bus accident. 61号救护车 校车事故
[05:16] – School bus. – 5103 West Pershing. -校车 -西佩兴街5103号
[05:34] Swear to God, it wasn’t my fault. 我对天发誓 这不是我的错
[05:35] The truck–I smelled something burning back here, 卡车 我闻到了后面有东西烧了起来
[05:37] then, suddenly, boom. 然后突然就爆炸了
[05:39] Get silver bullets on this truck! 准备对这辆卡车发射银弹
[05:40] – On it. – This way. -这就去 -这边
[05:43] The piston blew and went right through 活塞爆炸了 穿过了
[05:44] the side of this school bus. 校车的这一侧
[05:46] Coming through! 借过
[05:47] – Make way. – Please, please, hurry. -让一让 -请快一点
[05:49] There’re two boys stuck inside. 有两个小男孩被困在里面
[05:51] Get these kids out of the street. 带孩子们离开街上
[05:53] Over by the sidewalk. Out of the street– let’s go! 来人行道 离开街上 走吧
[06:03] Hang on. We’re gonna get you out of here. 坚持住 我们会救你们出去的
[06:18] What do we got? 什么情况
[06:19] Two kids trapped by a piston rod, 两个孩子被活塞杆卡住了
[06:21] hydraulic fluid explosion. 液压机液体爆炸
[06:23] Hey, look out! 小心
[06:28] Let’s get some water on this! 先牵水管灭火
[06:32] You okay? 你没事吧
[06:34] Yes. Yeah. 没事
[06:39] Extrication tools! 救援工具
[06:41] – Cruz, Capp, grab the wizzer saw and some cutters. – Let’s go! -克鲁兹 卡普 拿上转锯和剪钳 -走吧
[06:44] – And the Sawzall too. – All right, on it. -还有电锯 -好 这就去
[06:48] Main, I’m gonna need at least two more ambos here. 总部 至少还需要两辆救护车
[06:58] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[06:59] His clavicle’s broken. 他的锁骨断了
[07:02] Hey-hey-hey, easy, easy. You got to be still, okay? 放松 放松 你得保持不动 好吗
[07:05] – What’s your name? – Luca. -你叫什么 -卢卡
[07:06] Cool name, Luca. You got to trust me 这名字不错 卢卡 你得相信我
[07:08] that we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? 我们会救你出去的 好吗
[07:10] But you have to stay really, really still. 但你得保持不动
[07:15] He can’t breathe. 他无法呼吸了
[07:16] We need to slide this thing backward to get him out. 我们得把座位往后滑 救他出来
[07:17] Let’s go. 走吧
[07:18] Pull. 拉
[07:20] – Stop, stop! – What? -停下 -怎么了
[07:22] His clavicle’s an inch away from his carotid! 他的锁骨离颈动脉只有一英寸了
[07:25] We need to do this, Gabby. 我们必须这样做 加比
[07:29] Be brave, all right, Luca? 勇敢点 好吗 卢卡
[07:31] Here, you take my hand. 抓着我的手
[07:32] You squeeze as hard as you can, okay, hon? 尽全力握着 好吗 亲爱的
[07:34] Squeeze as hard as you can. 尽全力握着
[07:36] Good. 很好
[07:38] Otis, Cruz, Capp, on my count. 奥蒂斯 克鲁兹 卡普 听我指挥
[07:41] One, two, three–up! Up! 一二三 抬
[07:50] Got him. 好了
[07:51] You’re tough as hell, you know that? 你很坚强 知道吗
[07:53] Okay, Luca, we’re gonna cut you out now. 卢卡 我们要切断这根铁棍了
[07:55] Put this on. 穿上
[08:08] Over here! 这边
[08:14] – Take care of him. – We got him. -照顾好他 -好的
[08:45] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[08:46] Stella, I got your message. 史黛拉 我收到了你的信息
[08:49] So you’re saying that Grant was in your apartment uninvited? 你是说格兰特不请自来去了你的公寓吗
[08:54] Yeah, I found his hospital bracelet on the floor, 是啊 我在地板上找到了他的医院手环
[08:56] but he was gone before I got home. 但我回家前他就走了
[08:58] Listen, just as a precaution, 以防万一
[09:00] I’ve contacted Chicago PD. 我联系了芝加哥警局
[09:02] – Oh, I don’t– – Just a precaution, Stella. -我不 -只是以防万一 史黛拉
[09:05] Truth is, we don’t know how he’s gonna behave 事实是 我们不知道他会作何表现
[09:07] because he doesn’t know how he’s gonna behave. 因为他自己都不知道
[09:09] You know, delusion 妄想
[09:11] can be a little unpredictable that way. 可能有些难以预测
[09:14] Okay. 好
[09:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:20] What is it? 怎么了
[09:28] Um, so… 那个…
[09:31] Grant checked himself out of Chicago Med and… 格兰特自己出院了…
[09:38] was in my apartment at some point. 某个时候来到了我的公寓
[09:41] While we were there? 我们在那的时候
[09:43] I’m not sure, but I think so. 我也不确定 但我觉得是的
[09:44] When were you gonna tell me? 你打算什么时候告诉我
[09:46] I didn’t want it to be a thing between us. 我不希望我们因此而产生冲突
[09:49] I mean, he doesn’t matter. 他没什么大不了的
[09:50] Stella, he’s crazy, and you’re blind to it. 史黛拉 他是疯子 你对此视而不见
[09:54] Maybe I am, but… 也许我的确是 但…
[09:56] he’s just a confused junkie half-assed musician. 他只是一个迷惘的半吊子吸毒音乐人
[10:00] I mean, he wouldn’t hurt a fly. 他连苍蝇都舍不得杀
[10:01] Maybe so, but you can’t just brush this off. 也许是吧 但你不能就当这事没发生过
[10:04] – CPD’s looking for him. – Good. -芝加哥警局在找他 -很好
[10:09] Can we just… 我们能…
[10:10] go about things normally, please? 让一切恢复正常吗 拜托你
[10:13] Listen, you hear from him, you tell me. 你要是有他的消息 就告诉我
[10:14] Of course. 当然了
[10:18] Good? 行了吗
[10:25] – Chief? – Hey, Jimmy. -队长 -吉米
[10:26] What can I do for you? 有什么需要帮助的
[10:36] I’d like to be transferred back to Truck. 我想调回云梯队
[10:39] Oh, I see. 我知道了
[10:41] – Well– – I went to Ambulance -好吧 -我想留在51队
[10:42] when I wanted to be part of 51, but now– 就去开救护车了 但现在…
[10:48] I signed up to be a firefighter. 我想成为一名消防员
[10:49] That’s where I could do the most good. 那样我才能发挥最大的作用
[10:50] That is where I belong. 我属于那里
[10:52] – Jimmy, look– – Please. -吉米 听着 -求你了
[10:55] Chief, it’s important. 队长 这很重要
[11:00] Look, you mentioned earlier, 听着 你之前说过
[11:03] you weren’t ready to take your brother’s badge. 你还没准备好接过你哥哥的警徽
[11:05] “Too much, too fast,” is what you said. 你当时说”时间太短 我无法承受”
[11:08] Now, I can’t help but think that what you’re going through 我认为你所经历的事也许会影响
[11:10] might affect your actions in a crisis situation. 你对紧急情况的应对
[11:14] So that’s a no? 所以这是拒绝的意思吗
[11:15] That’s just my gut reaction, 这只是我的直觉
[11:19] but I promise you I’ll consider it. 但我保证我会考虑的
[11:37] What you looking at? 你在看什么
[11:37] Firefighting blog. 消防博客
[11:39] They have the funniest true stories in here. 这上面有好多搞笑的故事
[11:41] Send me the link. 把链接发给我
[11:42] There’s one about a chief in California 有一则是说加利福尼亚的一个局长
[11:44] who tried to get the whole house to eat vegetarian. 想让整个消防局的人都变成素食主义者
[11:46] Oh, yeah? How’d that work out? 是吗 成效如何
[11:47] They covered his office in bacon, floor to ceiling. 他们把他的办公室铺满了培根 从地板到天花板
[11:54] Check it out: 你看
[11:56] firehouse fiction. 消防局小说
[11:57] Oh, no. 不
[11:58] – What’s that? – “Some like it hot: -什么东西 -《热辣情缘
[12:00] bodice-ripping romance stories set in a firehouse.” 发生在消防局的爱情故事》
[12:03] Yes, please. Let’s read that out loud. 没错 大声读出来
[12:05] Let’s not. 还是别了吧
[12:07] Lieutenant Casey. 凯西副队
[12:09] A, uh, Susan Weller came by while you guys were out on the call. 你们出勤时 一个叫苏珊·维勒的人来过
[12:13] She said she’d come back. 她说她待会再回来
[12:14] Thanks for the heads-up, Connie. 谢谢你告诉我 康妮
[12:20] Who’s that? 谁啊
[12:22] A political consultant working for Casey. 凯西手下的政治顾问
[12:24] I think I left my iPad in the car. 我好像把我的平板落在车里了
[12:26] I’m just gonna go grab it. 我去拿一下
[13:05] Jus– 你…
[13:07] You all right? 你没事吧
[13:09] Yeah, no, I’m– I’m fine. 没 我没事
[13:11] I just, uh, 我只是…
[13:13] just left this in my car. 把这个落在车里了
[13:26] “Her hand grabbed the hose. “她的手抓住软管
[13:28] “It was charged, ppened pulsing with energy “通电的软管在她手里颤动
[13:30] “Like a starving animal, “像饥渴的野兽
[13:31] barely contained by its unbreakable chains.” “勉强被牢固的锁链固定着”
[13:34] The hose or the animal? 是说水管还是动物
[13:36] I’m gonna be sick. 我快要吐了
[13:37] “The firehouse was quiet except “消防局非常安静”
[13:38] for the beating of Genevieve’s heart.” “只能听到吉纳维芙的心跳声”
[13:40] We really don’t have to hear the whole– 其实不用全念
[13:42] Shut up! 闭嘴
[13:44] – Keep reading, Brett. – “Just then, -继续念 布莱特 -“这时”
[13:45] “Genevieve’s lesbian ambulance partner, “吉纳维芙的女同搭档”
[13:47] “Melissa Jay, arrived. “梅丽莎·杰 进来了”
[13:49] “‘The temperature is scorching outside,’ “‘外面太热了'”
[13:51] she said, dabbing her sweaty brow with a lacy cloth.” “她说 一边用蕾丝布巾擦着额头的汗”
[13:54] Wait a second. What’s Genevieve’s last name? 等等 吉纳维芙姓什么
[13:57] Lawson. 罗森
[14:00] So… 所以
[14:01] the paramedics 医护队员
[14:04] are Lawson and Jay? 是罗森和杰
[14:05] And the lieutenant is banging 而副队却在衣帽间
[14:07] the chief’s assistant in the coatroom? 跟队长助理上床
[14:09] Wait, that means that someone in this house… 等等 也就是说这里有人…
[14:21] What? 怎么了
[14:21] It ain’t me. 不是我
[14:25] Proceed. 继续
[14:27] “The steam in the shower began to rise.” “浴室的蒸气逐渐蔓延”
[14:35] You look lost, kiddo. 你似乎有心事 孩子
[14:38] Tell me how you do it. 告诉我你是怎么做到的
[14:42] Okay. 好
[14:46] Do what? 什么事
[14:49] Put your love for your kids aside 抛下对自家孩子的担心
[14:50] and run into a burning building. 跑进一座座着火的建筑
[14:54] That was different for me today; 今天我感觉很不一样
[14:56] Having Louie just… 有了路易…
[14:58] makes it different. 情况不一样了
[15:01] You just discovered the hardest part 你正在经历这份工作中
[15:03] of this job for any… 最难的部分…
[15:05] any of us, mothers…or fathers. 无论是对母亲 还是父亲
[15:12] You want to know what I think on 你想不想知道报警铃响起时
[15:13] when the bells go off? 我都在想什么
[15:15] That there’s a family out there 我会想 有一个家庭
[15:19] and they’re just like mine. 与我的家庭一样
[15:20] And they’re counting on me 可他们遇到了危险
[15:23] to help them. 需要我的帮助
[15:25] It’s what I signed up for. It’s why I do this. 这是我加入消防队的初衷 是我的使命
[15:28] But Casey and I are running into the same burning building, 可是我跟凯西每次都是同时出任务
[15:32] and–and sometimes things go wrong, 任务有时候会出状况
[15:34] and if they do, then Louie’s… 如果出事了 路易…
[15:37] alone again. 就又一个人了
[15:39] I get it. 我明白
[15:40] I mean, I got Cindy the rock at home, 虽然无论如何 辛迪在家里
[15:42] no matter what. 是我的坚强后盾
[15:43] I get it, trust me, I– 但我明白 相信我…
[15:48] We’re gonna do some drills. 准备训练
[15:50] All right, I’ll be right there, Lieutenant. 好 马上过去 副队
[16:00] Come here. 来
[16:05] You are a great firefighter 你是个优秀的消防员
[16:06] and you are a great mother. 也是个称职的母亲
[16:13] You got this. 你能搞定
[16:16] All right? 好吗
[16:25] That’s it. 没错
[16:27] Nozzle over the parapet wall and spanner in. 水管跨过墙 扳手拿手里
[16:32] Alderman Casey? 凯西议员
[16:36] Hey. Susan. 苏珊 你来了
[16:39] Is there a place we can talk? 方便借一步说话吗
[16:44] Yeah, yeah. Um… 当然可以
[16:47] Okay. 好
[16:49] Everyone re-bed the hose and do it again. 把水管收回去 再来一次
[16:52] Don’t forget, three-point contact at all times. 别忘了 永远要三点接触
[16:58] This way. 这边请
[17:00] I just want to express to you– 我想对你说
[17:03] to say to you–that I 亲口告诉你
[17:06] really, really regret my behavior in Springfield. 斯普林菲尔德的事 我真的非常后悔
[17:08] – Susan- – No, it needs to be said. -苏珊 -不 我必须说出来
[17:10] I am both personally and professionally 我做出这种事
[17:13] embarrassed I let that happen. 于公于私都很尴尬
[17:14] It’s forgotten. Really. 我已经忘了 真的
[17:19] My biggest regret, though, 但我最后悔的
[17:21] is that I might have poisoned the water between us. 是我或许让我们之间的关系变质了
[17:24] I think you have a very promising political future– 我认为你的政治前途很光明
[17:27] – Susan. – Yes. -苏珊 -是
[17:30] I was confused. 我之前很迷惑
[17:32] I told you my future was up in the air. I was wrong. 跟你说我的前途不定 我错了
[17:36] For now, I–I think it’s best if I just 现在 我觉得自己最好
[17:38] concentrate on being a firefighter, 还是专心当消防员
[17:41] among other things. 除了其它事情
[17:45] Of course. 当然
[17:47] I understand. 我理解
[18:23] I just got a text from Grant. 格兰特刚刚发短信给我
[18:24] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -对
[18:26] “I want to apologize for causing you so much pain. “我想为对你造成的痛苦道歉
[18:29] “I’m sorry you spent so much time worrying about me. 抱歉让你担心我这么久
[18:31] “My friend, Ben Arend, said I can stay with him, 我朋友本·阿伦德说我可以和他住
[18:33] so I’m heading there to get my life right.” 所以我去洗心革面了”
[18:34] Spelled correctly and everything. 每个词都拼对了
[18:37] – And you know him? – I met him once. -你认识那人吗 -见过一次
[18:39] But he’s a great guy, solid dude. 但他人很好 很靠谱
[18:42] He’s on the wagon himself. 自己就在戒瘾
[18:44] So this is good news. 那这是好消息了
[18:46] Absolutely. 没错
[18:56] Thank you, Connie. 谢谢 康妮
[18:58] You wanted to see me? 你想见我吗
[18:59] Yes, I wanted you to know that 是 我想告诉你
[19:01] I have given careful consideration 我仔细考虑了
[19:04] to your offer to move back to Truck 81. 你调回云梯队的申请
[19:07] And I’ve determined that 并且我决定
[19:10] you’re not ready. 你还没准备好
[19:12] You’re just not, Jimmy. 你没准备好 吉米
[19:14] I need you to prove that you can handle following orders, 我需要你证明你能听从命令
[19:16] that your head is in the right space to 你的头脑清楚
[19:18] manage a life-or-death situation. 处理得了生死局面
[19:22] Now, I believe that you will be a firefighter again, 我相信你能再次成为消防员
[19:25] just on my timetable, not yours. 不过要等我觉得行了才行 不是你说了算
[19:49] I love meatballs. 我喜欢吃肉丸
[19:52] Okay… 好吧
[19:53] I’d like to speak with you again in my office. 我需要你再去办公室跟我聊聊
[19:54] Yeah, I’m gonna finish my dinner. 是 等我吃完晚餐
[19:56] Don’t push me. 别逼我
[20:00] – Maybe later, Chief. – Damn it, Borrelli! -等会儿吧 队长 -可恶 布罗利
[20:02] If you don’t get in my office right now– 如果你不马上来我办公室…
[20:04] You got my brother killed! 你害死了我哥哥
[20:05] I’m gonna have your badge for that, I promise you! 我一定要让你免职 我发誓
[20:12] You are suspended until further notice. 你被停职了 等待通知
[20:15] I’m not taking orders from you. Nobody should. 我不听你的命令 没人该听
[20:19] Walk out that door, Borrelli, 离开消防队吧 布罗利
[20:22] or I swear to God 否则我发誓
[20:25] I will put you through it. 我会把你赶出去
[20:43] You all know what he did. 你们都知道他做了什么
[21:19] Chief? 队长
[21:20] He filed an official grievance against me. 他提交了对我的正式申诉
[21:22] He’s demanding an investigation into how I handled the call 要求调查有关他哥哥的那条命令
[21:24] that claimed his brother. 我是否处理得当
[21:25] He wants my bugles. 他想撤我的职
[21:26] Kid’s a little prick. 那小子是个混蛋
[21:29] You handled it the only way it could’ve been handled, Chief. 那是你当时能下的唯一命令 队长
[21:37] Thanks. I’ll be fine. 谢谢 我没事
[21:41] It’s okay. It’s okay. 行了 没事
[22:05] You love being a firefighter, don’t you? 你喜欢当消防员 是吗
[22:08] You love it, and you’re great at it. 你很喜欢 也很在行
[22:10] Yeah, I’ve always loved it, 是 我一直都喜欢
[22:12] and sometimes I’m pretty good at it, yeah. 有时做得也不错 是
[22:14] Why? 怎么了
[22:15] No reason. 我就说说
[22:17] You have a reason for everything. 你从来不会随便说说
[22:21] Him. 他
[22:28] You’ve worked so hard to get where you are. 你万分努力才取得今天的成就
[22:30] And that’ll never be taken away from me. 这份成就不会从我身上抹去
[22:34] You know I love you 你知道的 我爱你
[22:36] and I’ll support you no matter what you do. 不管你做什么决定 我都会支持你
[22:38] I know, Matt. 我知道 马特
[22:40] That’s why I love you too. 所以我也爱你
[22:55] I didn’t wake the little guy, did I? 我没吵醒小家伙吧
[22:56] Oh, no. He’s out like a light. Come in. 没有 他睡得像头小猪 进来吧
[22:59] You can’t have too many toys, right? 玩具再多也不为过 对吧
[23:02] You want a beer? 来杯啤酒吗
[23:02] No, I’m good, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[23:06] Listen, I-I want to say something, 听着 我有话想说
[23:08] and, uh, I just want you to hear me out. 我希望你们能耐心听我说
[23:12] There’s a better place for Louie. 路易有更好的地方待
[23:17] Back at the apartment. 就在公寓里
[23:19] You guys can’t be tiptoeing around here 你们不可能在接下来的十年里
[23:20] for the next ten years whenever he needs to take a nap. 只要他睡觉 你们就踮着脚走路吧
[23:23] You all need your privacy. 你们也需要自己的空间
[23:26] What are you gonna do? 你想做什么
[23:27] I’m–I’m pretty resilient. 我适应能力很强的
[23:29] You took me in when I was on my ass, 你们在我无家可归的时候收留了我
[23:31] and I’ve never forgotten that. 我从未忘记这份恩情
[23:33] So I think it’s time that I returned the favor 我觉得我是时候滚蛋了
[23:35] by getting the hell out of there. 还了你们这份恩情
[23:37] Thank you, Kelly. 谢谢你 凯利
[23:45] Thanks, man. 谢了 兄弟
[24:05] What? 怎么了
[24:13] The main firefighter’s nickname is “Manimal” 消防员主人公的绰号叫曼尼马[人兽]
[24:17] because he’s half-man, half-animal in the sack– 因为他在床上半人半兽
[24:20] Not–that’s not e–that– 不 那根本不是
[24:21] that–that’s ridiculous. 这太离谱了
[24:23] “Mouch.” 穆奇
[24:25] Man-couch. 人 沙发[音同]
[24:28] First of all, I’m pretty sure 首先 我很确定
[24:29] “Manimal” is a copyright violation. 曼尼马侵犯了版权
[24:31] Second of all, he’s married to a police sergeant. 其次 他和一位警长结婚了
[24:34] Keep your voice down. 小声点
[24:39] Okay, fine. 好吧
[24:41] I write under the nom de plume 那篇同人是我以
[24:44] “Cyrus Mayberry,” Okay? 塞勒斯·梅波利这个笔名写的 好吧
[24:46] What of it? 那又怎么了
[24:48] You have a great… honesty to your writing. 你对你的作品 十分坦诚
[24:52] I do? 是吗
[24:54] Here’s the thing, Manimal. 是这样的 曼尼马
[24:56] You need a feminine flair to your work. 你的作品需要一点女性视角
[25:01] Imagine if Genevieve leaned into Manimal 想想看 如果吉纳维芙靠向曼尼马
[25:05] and said something like, um… 然后说…
[25:11] Uh, yeah–yeah. 好 好
[25:12] Uh–y–uh–yes. 知道了
[25:15] Yeah, between you and me, 你知我知
[25:17] there isn’t a trashy romance novel I haven’t read. 没有我没看过的三流言情小说
[25:19] Really? 真的吗
[25:21] So what do you say 所以你觉得
[25:24] we write together 我们一起创作
[25:26] and go get published? 然后把它发表了怎么样
[25:31] Think about it. 想想吧
[25:50] I think we found our author. 我觉得我找到作者了
[25:59] Chief, got a moment? 队长 有时间吗
[26:01] Sure. What’s up? 当然 怎么了
[26:05] I know you’re short a paramedic this shift, 我知道你这次轮班缺一名医护人员
[26:07] and it just so happens that I used to be one. 碰巧我原来就是干这个的
[26:10] Truck will be fine a woman short today. 少一名女消防员 云梯队今天也没问题
[26:13] Let me on ambo till this Jimmy thing blows over. 吉米的事情平息之前 让我去救护车吧
[26:16] Well, I was afraid to ask. 我都没好意思问你
[26:17] I know what being on Truck means to you. 我知道能进云梯队对你意味着什么
[26:19] Well, you don’t have to ask. 你不必问我
[26:23] Thank you. 多谢
[26:37] I hear tell that, you know, you’re moving out 我听说你要搬出来
[26:39] so that Dawson and Louie can move together into Casey’s place. 让道森和路易一起搬到凯西的住处
[26:43] No secrets around here. 这地方藏不住秘密啊
[26:45] All right, look, 听着
[26:47] the apartment above my garage is all fixed up. 我车库上面的公寓都修好了
[26:50] So, I mean, if you want, uh, you know, 所以如果你想
[26:53] you and I could work out a number 我们可以商量个价钱
[26:54] that could work for both of us and– 让大家都满意
[26:57] I think I’m gonna look around. 我还是到别处找找吧
[26:59] Suit yourself, all right? 随你高兴吧
[27:01] But you’ll never need an alarm clock again, 但你搬到我那儿 就再不需要闹钟了
[27:04] not with my kids around. 我家孩子闹腾啊
[27:06] Yeah, that’s a hell of a sales pitch, Herrmann. 这个条件开得”太诱人”了 赫尔曼
[27:08] Ambulance 61: man down from stabbing. 61号救护车 有人被刺伤
[27:10] 17 South Canal Street. 运河南街17号
[27:11] Are you kidding me? Brett and Dawson together again? 不是吧 布莱特和道森又成搭档了啊
[27:14] Only if I drive today. 但今天必须让我开车
[27:15] Shay wouldn’t let me near the wheel. 如果夏伊活着 都不会让我碰方向盘
[27:17] Oh, have at it, sister. 来吧 妹子
[27:22] 1978-2014 莱斯利·伊丽莎白·夏伊
[27:40] – What do we got? – Stabbed. -什么情况 -刺伤
[27:42] Of course, nobody saw anything. 当然 没目击者
[27:44] – Out of the way! – All right, back up! -别挡道 -退后
[27:46] Back up, guys! Back up! Back up! 退后 各位 退后
[27:51] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[27:51] Corey. Help–help me. 科里 救我
[27:56] Yo. You gonna do something or not? 你们到底要不要治疗了
[27:58] Hey, take it easy. 别激动
[27:59] What you gonna do, drop me? 你能怎么样 弄死我吗
[28:02] – Donut man? – What? -傻条子 -你说什么
[28:04] All right, Corey, we’re gonna stabilize you, okay? 好 科里 我们要将你固定住
[28:07] It’s deep, but lungs sound good. 伤口很深 但肺部听起来正常
[28:08] Abdominal pads. 腹部护垫
[28:09] – We need to stop the bleeding. – Yeah. -我们得把血止住 -对
[28:11] – Yo, I said do something! – Back up, mind your business. -我说了赶紧治疗 -退后 管好自己
[28:13] You’re just standing there. Help him out. 你就在这儿干站着 帮帮他
[28:14] – Step back! – Man, help ’em out! -退后 -去帮忙啊
[28:16] I said do something! 我让你帮忙
[28:18] – Step back! – Do something! -退后 -去帮忙
[28:19] He’s crashing. 他不行了
[28:27] Hey, Corey, stay with me. 科里 保持清醒
[28:29] Step back; mind your business. 退后 管好你自己
[28:30] No, you step back, man. 你退后吧
[28:31] – We got you. – Help ’em out! -有我们在 -去帮忙
[28:36] – Do something! – Step back! -去帮忙 -退后
[28:37] No, I ain’t stepping back! 我才不退后
[28:38] – Stop the bleeding. – Yeah. -止住血 -好
[28:40] Yo, I said do something! 我让你去帮忙
[28:42] – You just standing there– – Yo, yo, yo, back up! -你就干站着 -各位 退后
[28:44] Come on. Everybody take a big breath. 别这样 大家都冷静下
[28:46] Back up. 退后
[28:48] – Antonio? – Let ’em do their job. -安东尼奥 -让医务人员救人
[28:54] – Thank you. – No problem. -谢谢 -不客气
[28:56] Antonio, help us get him in the rig. 安东尼奥 帮我们将他抬上车
[28:57] Yeah. All right, back up. 好 退后
[28:58] Give ’em room. Give ’em room. Come on, guys. 让个道 让个道 各位
[29:17] Corey here is one of my CIs. 科里是我的线人之一
[29:19] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[29:22] His heart rate is spiking. 他心率飙升了
[29:24] He lost a lot of blood. 他大量失血
[29:25] Um, open the second panel. 打开第二格
[29:27] Grab the 14-gauge needle, the orange one. 把14号注射针拿来 橘色那支
[29:29] Listen, Corey, I know it hurts, 听着 科里 我知道这很疼
[29:31] but you got to stop moving 但你不能再动了
[29:32] or you’re gonna rip this IV out. 不然就会把针管扯掉了
[29:35] – This one? – Yeah. -这支吗 -是
[29:40] Oh, man, oh, no! 不 不
[29:44] Okay. 好
[29:45] Listen, do you want to die? 听着 你想死吗
[29:48] Quit jerking around! 别闹了
[29:51] Be strong for me. I know you can do it. 坚强点 你能做到的
[29:57] There, that’s it. 好 行了
[30:00] Okay? 好了吧
[30:12] The union’s between a rock and a rock here. 工会的处境也很为难
[30:16] There’s what happened 发生了一件事
[30:17] and then there’s the perception of what happened. 就会有对这件事的看法
[30:20] Jimmy filed a grievance against you, 吉米投诉了你
[30:21] as is his right, and then you suspended him. 这是他的权利 然后你就让他停职了
[30:24] For insubordination. 因为他不服从命令
[30:25] Yes, but… you can see 对 但…在别人看来
[30:28] where it might not come across that way. 事情可能不是这样
[30:31] Chief, if it helps, 队长 如果有帮助的话
[30:32] I can handle having Jimmy back on Truck. 我可以接受吉米回云梯车
[30:34] I’ll keep a tight leash on him till this blows over. 我会对他严加看管 直到这事过去
[30:37] He is not going back to Truck. 他不能回云梯车
[30:39] He’s not ready. 他还没有准备好
[30:39] He’s not even ready to come back to work. 他甚至连回来工作都没有准备好
[30:41] – Chief– – You can take that back to the union, Mouch. -队长 -你可以就这样答复工会 穆奇
[30:44] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[30:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:54] Hey, load up, guys. 上车 兄弟们
[30:56] We’re going for a ride. 我们出去转一圈
[31:09] It was really great seeing Antonio. 很高兴能见到安东尼奥
[31:11] Yeah. 是啊
[31:12] He’s in really good shape. 他的体型真不错
[31:15] Like in “he works out a lot”? 你的意思是”他经常健身”吗
[31:19] Sylvie, can I, uh, talk to you alone? 希尔薇 我能 跟你单独谈谈吗
[31:26] – About your offer. – Yes? -关于你的提议 -怎么
[31:29] There are certain conditions 如果我们要
[31:31] that would have to be met 达成什么协议
[31:32] if we were to enter into any kind of agreement. 那么有些条件你必须答应
[31:37] Okay. 好吧
[31:39] Actually, just one. 其实只有一个
[31:41] – Discretion. – Discretion? -谨慎 -谨慎
[31:43] Can you imagine the hellfire 你能想象如果这里的人
[31:45] of–of–of crap I’d get 发现我在干这事
[31:47] if anyone around here found out I was doing this? 我会有遭受什么地狱之火吗
[31:52] Instead of–of “Hellfire of crap,” 不是”地狱之火”
[31:55] I think you meant, 我觉得你是说
[31:56] “Manimal-sized slice of feculence.” “半兽人大小的渣滓之刃”
[32:02] That’s a good rewrite. 这个改写不错
[32:05] “She’d always been a good girl “她是一个好女孩
[32:06] “who was interested in firefighters from afar, “默默地喜欢着消防员
[32:09] “but now she was about to meet one in the flesh. “而现在她马上就可以亲眼见到一个消防员
[32:11] The door to the bar flung open, making her heart flutter.” 突然打开的酒吧门 让她的心跳开始加速
[32:15] “Through the darkness, she saw him, “她透过黑暗看到了他
[32:17] tussled hair, chiseled chin, “卷曲的头发 坚毅的下巴
[32:19] “face still smudged from a day of saving lives, “脸上还带着救人时留下的烟尘
[32:22] “His…eye patch “他眼睛周围的烟尘
[32:25] “perfectly cloaking the eye “完美地隐藏了他的眼睛
[32:26] “he gave to the job as a hero’s gift. “那双全心全意奉献给工作的眼睛
[32:29] She quaked inside.” “她的内心都在颤抖”
[32:31] – That is great stuff. – Whoo, yeah. -写得可真好 -是啊
[32:33] Yeah, almost like it was written 是啊 就像是一个
[32:35] by a woman who was around firefighters all day. 整天被消防员围绕的女性写的
[32:38] Yeah. 对
[32:45] Yep. 没错
[32:46] It’s her. 是她
[32:47] Not a doubt in the world. 毫无疑问了
[32:49] – Unbelievable. – Hey, big man. -不可思议啊 -小伙子
[32:51] I am so sorry to do this to you, 真抱歉要这么对你
[32:53] but I–I have to go to a homeowner’s meeting and– 我 我必须要参加一个业主会议
[32:56] Oh, no, no. Are you kidding? It’s fine. 不不 说什么呢 没关系的
[32:57] You’ve been helping us so much. 你已经帮我们很多了
[33:01] Hey! Louie! 路易
[33:03] Hey, I’ll see you after shift. 下班后见
[33:04] Good-bye. Go. 拜拜 去吧
[33:04] Want to help us get some lunch together? 想帮我们一起准备午饭吗
[33:06] Oh, I’ll take care of it. 让我来吧
[33:08] Hey, little man, I got a question for you. 小家伙 我有个问题想问你
[33:10] What’s your favorite kind of Jell-O? 你最喜欢什么果冻
[33:11] ‘Cause we got all kinds of different kind of Jell-O. 我们可有各种各样的果冻哦
[33:13] You want to come with me? 你想跟我一起去吗
[33:15] Come on, let’s go. Let’s get some Jell-O. 来 我们走 吃果冻去
[33:17] Yeah, all right, let’s do it. 好了 我们走吧
[33:21] Okay, we got red… 看 我们有红色的…
[33:23] I can’t keep dumping him on Cindy. 我不想总是把他丢给辛迪
[33:26] Professional babysitter, a nanny. 找个职业保姆
[33:28] It’s only a couple days a week. 一周不过就那么几天
[33:29] We’ll make it happen. 我们能解决的
[33:30] I’ll ask Cindy for some recs. 我可以找辛迪推荐几个人
[33:32] Oh! Jell-O. 果冻哦
[33:36] It’s gonna be like magic. 一定会像魔法一样
[34:02] – I really don’t– – Shut up and listen. -我真的不… -闭嘴听我说
[34:04] You’re hurting one of the greatest men I’ve ever known. 你现在伤害的是我见过的最伟大的人
[34:06] – The greatest men? – And… -最伟大的人 -还有
[34:08] you’re cheapening your brother’s death in the process. 在这个过程中 你也贬低了你哥哥的死
[34:11] So let’s stop all the nonsense, 所以你能不能就此收手
[34:13] and you go back to being the man that I know you can be. 做回我知道你可以成为的那个人
[34:18] I’ll handle my own affairs, thank you. 我自己的事自己解决 不麻烦你
[34:29] Squad three, entanglement victim. 3号抢险车 有被捆绑受害者
[34:32] 11 East Cedar Street. 东柏树街11号
[34:46] Oh, good, the cavalry’s here. 真好啊 装甲部队来了
[34:49] Where’s the entanglement? 被捆绑受害者在哪里
[34:51] – Is that what they called it? – Follow us. -他们是这么叫的吗 -跟我们来
[35:02] All right! 太棒了
[35:17] Yeah, I told him not to go up there. 我告诉过他不要上去了
[35:20] I can see my house from up here! 我在上面可以看到我的房子哎
[35:26] I can actually feel my IQ dropping 在这儿待久了 我都觉得
[35:27] the longer we’re here. 自己智商下降了
[35:29] Really? I just feel overdressed. 真的吗 我只觉得自己穿多了
[35:31] Is this your party? 这派对是你办的吗
[35:32] Yeah. Sorry about this. 对 真不好意思
[35:34] You’re welcome to leave him up there, teach him a lesson. 你要把他留在上面也没关系 让他长长记性
[35:37] Cruz, get them out of the pool. 克鲁兹 把泳池里的人都疏散出来
[35:38] Capp, call it in and have ’em shut off the power immediately. 卡普 上报情况 立即关闭电闸
[35:42] All right, kids, everybody out of the pool, please! 好了 孩子们 麻烦大家全都离开泳池
[35:44] Shut that music off! 把音乐关掉
[36:06] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[36:08] It–it’s– it’s Carreker. 我叫…卡莱克
[36:09] Okay, character. 好吧 大人物
[36:12] – Don’t move. – Yeah, no problemo, bro. -别乱动 -没问题
[36:33] All right, gimme the line. 好了 把绳子给我
[36:39] Power’s out. 电闸关掉了
[36:44] All right, Capp, let him down. 好了 卡普 把他放下去
[37:02] You’re Travis Brenner. 你是特拉维斯·布瑞纳
[37:04] This guy’s got, like, a million Instagram followers. 这家伙在ins上有上百万粉丝
[37:06] He’s always got a party going. 天天都在派对狂欢
[37:07] Real lifestyle celebrity, huh? 真正的人生明星啊
[37:09] Yeah, is that what they’re calling it? 现在都是这么叫的了吗
[37:11] I thought we were just having a good time, huh? 大家今天玩得都很尽兴吧
[37:17] Yeah, but seriously, thanks for coming. 不过说真的 谢谢你们来帮忙
[37:20] I promise I won’t let any of my idiot friends 我保证我的傻朋友
[37:21] do anything stupid again. 不会再做任何傻事了
[37:24] We’ll come back any time you need us. 你需要我们的时候我们就会回来的
[37:26] Open invitation. 随时欢迎你们
[37:27] – Kelly. – Anytime, Kelly. -凯利 -随时都欢迎 凯利
[37:29] That goes for all of you. 你们大家都是一样
[37:32] Be safe. 注意安全
[37:34] Thanks. 谢了
[37:40] Hey! Fellas, 伙计们
[37:42] load back up, okay? 快把东西装回车上
[37:44] I– 我…
[37:48] Jimmy Borrelli’s complaint isn’t going away anytime soon. 吉米·布罗利短时间内不会撤销投诉
[37:51] There will be a full investigation. 上边一定会进行全面调查
[37:53] And, by suspending him, 你这样停他的职
[37:55] looks like you actually have something to hide. 反而显得你做贼心虚
[37:57] That’s ridiculous. 这也太扯了
[37:59] I have to make the right judgment that affects 我要为我手下所有的消防员们
[38:00] the firefighters serving under me, 做出正确的决定
[38:01] not just for one confused, grief-stricken young man. 而不只是为一个困惑迷途 悲痛过度的年轻人
[38:05] Jimmy Borrelli will be reassigned to Truck 81, 吉米·布罗利在调查期间
[38:08] pending the inquiry. 会被调到81号云梯车
[38:10] You telling me how to run my house? 你这是在教我怎么管自己的消防队吗
[38:12] Put it however you want, Wallace, 随你怎么想 华莱士
[38:14] but it’s happening. 但这事定了
[38:22] It was so great having you back on ambo with me. 你回救护车跟我一起出任务真是太棒了
[38:25] Yeah, it felt like old days. 是啊 感觉回到了从前的日子
[38:27] I will take that as a massive compliment. 我就当你这是夸我了
[38:30] Any time you want to sub in, 只要你想回去
[38:32] I’m fine with it. 我随时欢迎
[38:35] It’s my guardian angels. 是我的守护天使们
[38:36] Well, I should say, my CI’s guardian angels. 不对 应该是我线人的守护天使
[38:39] Kid’s gonna make a full recovery. 那孩子会痊愈的
[38:41] That’s great. 好极了
[38:42] Well, watching you work a miracle back there 当时看到你让奇迹发生
[38:44] was something to see. 让我很难忘
[38:47] Magic hands. 我的手有魔力
[38:48] I’ll bet. 肯定的
[38:52] Well, I mean–I didn’t– 我是说…我不是…
[38:54] Oh, no, no, uh, I–I appreciate the sentiment. 不不 我…谢谢你的好意
[38:57] Um, I’m a regular David Copperfield. 我是大卫·科波菲尔的粉丝
[39:03] Anyway. 先走一步
[39:13] What? 怎么了
[39:14] You, uh, 你
[39:16] figure out a place to stay yet? 找到地方住了吗
[39:18] Ah–I don’t know. 还没有
[39:20] I’ve always been more of a 我这人不擅长计划
[39:22] reactor than a planner. 更擅长做出反应
[39:23] Well, I mean, 我是说
[39:25] you’re welcome to crash with me for a while. 欢迎你来跟我住一段时间
[39:28] I’m not exactly the greatest 我不是很擅长处理
[39:29] when it comes to monogamy. 一夫一妻制的情况
[39:34] Well, I am… 我…
[39:36] not trying to put a ring on your finger, Kelly. 没想跟你结婚 凯利
[39:46] I’ve seen a lot of highway accidents 我见识过很多高速公路车祸
[39:48] less horrific than how you just handled that. 都没有你刚才的车祸现场恐怖
[39:56] Chief. 局长
[39:59] Give me one of everything. 给我随便来一杯
[40:00] I’ll make ’em doubles. 我给你双份
[40:01] Gabby, thank you for filling in today. 加比 谢谢你今天顶急救员的缺
[40:06] Yeah, of course. 不客气
[40:09] How about all the time? 你一直去怎么样
[40:11] Jimmy Borrelli’s going back on Truck, 吉米·布罗利要回云梯队
[40:13] and, uh, I need some stability somewhere 我需要让我们消防队里
[40:15] in this damn house, so… 有一点稳定性 所以
[40:22] Absolutely. 没问题
[40:24] For the house. 为了我们消防队
[40:28] Atta girl. 好样的
[40:58] I saw you. 我看到你们了
[41:03] – Grant- – I saw you. -格兰特 -我看到你们了
[41:05] – Grant- – I saw you. -格兰特 -我看到你们了
[41:07] I saw you with him. 我看到你跟他一起了
[41:10] I see you. 我看到你们了
[41:15] Grant, please, you need help. 格兰特 你需要帮助
[41:17] No, you need help. 不 是你需要帮助
[41:19] You’re a whore, a whore! 你就是个婊子 婊子
[41:22] – You were everything. – Grant… -你曾经是我的一切 -格兰特
[41:24] You were everything, and now you’re nothing. 你曾经是我的一切 现在你什么都不是了
[41:26] You understand? You’re nothing. 你明白吗 你什么都不是了
[41:28] You’re nothing. 你什么都不是了
[41:29] – Grant. – You’re nothing. -格兰特 -你什么都不是了
[41:30] Put the knife down. Put the knife down. 把刀子放下 把刀子放下
[41:31] – Shut up! – I am not messing around. -你闭嘴 -我没跟你闹着玩
[41:32] – Shut up! Shut up! – Grant! Grant! -闭嘴 你闭嘴 -格兰特 格兰特
[41:35] – Listen to me now, okay? – Shh–sh– -你听我说 好吗 -你别说话
[41:36] I want to help you. I want to help you, okay? 我想帮你 我想帮你 知道吗
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme