Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] But we’re dealing with a serious condition, 但现在你的情况有点严重
[00:03] called immune thrombocytopenia. 叫免疫性血小板减少症
[00:04] But he can still report to work, right? 他还可以上班 对吗
[00:06] Not right now. 现在不行
[00:07] What would you think about us becoming 你觉得我们
[00:09] foster parents to Louie? 领养路易好吗
[00:11] Gabby, we barely have time for each other. 加比 我们连给对方的时间都很少
[00:13] How are we going to have time for a child? 还怎么有时间照顾一个孩子
[00:15] I can’t get him out of my head, Matt, 我一直在想着他 马特
[00:17] so I’m going to do it on my own. 我要领养他 我自己领养
[00:19] When I’m married, you break into my house 我结婚的时候 你带着玫瑰和香槟
[00:22] with flowers and champagne, 闯进我家里追求我
[00:24] and then I’m solo, 然后我单身了
[00:26] and you keep a safe distance. 你却一直跟我保持安全距离
[00:51] Let’s call furlough for the next six to eight weeks. 我们接下来六周到八周请假吧
[00:56] And go where? 去哪儿
[00:58] Right here. 就在这里
[01:00] Never leave this spot. 哪儿也不去
[01:23] All I’m saying is, I could get used to this. 我的意思是 这样的生活我可以适应
[02:06] Excuse me, I have to get going to work. 不好意思 我得去上班了
[02:08] Is there any chance– 有没有可能…
[02:08] Mr. Harvey’s got several people to see this morning. 哈维先生今早要见好几个人
[02:11] Yeah, what about tomorrow? 那明天呢
[02:13] Meetings all day. 全天都要开会
[02:16] Look, I can give you a call if there’s an opening. 如果他有空我可以给你打电话
[02:20] You know, this isn’t about me, right? 你知道这件事不是为了我 对吧
[02:22] There’s a kid sitting somewhere right now 现在有个孩子在某个地方
[02:24] without a family, without a place to call home, nothing. 没有家人 无家可回 一无所有
[02:27] By the time the children reach us, 在孩子们找到我们之前
[02:28] they’re all that way, unfortunately. 他们都是那样的 很不幸
[02:35] Okay…Yes, 好吧
[02:36] please give me a call if you find time for me. 如果有空见我 请给我打电话
[02:38] I appreciate it. 谢谢
[02:42] What kind of club? 哪种俱乐部
[02:43] Oh, it’s nothing fancy, just a good DJ, cheap booze. 没什么特别的 就是DJ很不错 酒很便宜
[02:46] I need a favor from you, though. 你得帮我个忙
[02:47] Of course you do. 好啊
[02:49] The liquor license. 酒水供应许可证
[02:50] You wouldn’t believe the amount of hoop-jumping 你不会相信要拿到一个
[02:52] you’ve got to do to get one of those, 有多么麻烦
[02:53] but now that my little brother works with an alderman… 但我有个弟弟跟市政议员是同事…
[02:55] No, not a chance. 不行 不可能
[02:56] I wouldn’t have come to you if this wasn’t important. 如果不是很重要我是不会找你的
[02:59] I’m 15 grand deep. 已经欠了一万五了
[03:00] I’m losing money every day. 每天都在亏钱
[03:02] Jimmy, I’m serious. 吉米 我是认真的
[03:04] If I don’t get this place opened up, 如果这地方开不起来
[03:05] I could lose the house. 我连房子都得卖了
[03:07] Hey… Could you restock the 4x4s? 能给我们的车加个油吗
[03:09] I think we’re running low. 我们快没油了
[03:11] Hey, Danny. 丹尼
[03:14] Truck 81, ambulance 61, car accident, 81号云梯车 61号救护车 车祸
[03:17] 2802 west 47th Street. 第47大街西2802号
[03:20] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽量吧
[03:33] Mouch, Kidd, check out that smoke. 穆奇 基德 看看哪里在冒烟
[03:35] Copy that. Watch the rig. 明白 带上装备
[03:36] Let’s get these people out. 把人救出来
[03:44] Strike. Strike. 敲 敲
[03:53] Casey. 凯西
[04:04] You okay? 你没事吧
[04:09] Brett, let’s get a c-collar over here. 布莱特 拿个护颈过来
[04:11] Okay. 好
[04:15] Hi, I’m Sylvie. What’s your name? 我是希尔薇 你叫什么
[04:17] Kaylee. 凯莉
[04:22] Hey, stand up. 站起来
[04:25] I’m gonna put this around your neck. 我要把这个戴到你脖子上
[04:28] Does any of that hurt? 疼吗
[04:30] A little. 有一点
[04:33] Wait. Stay there. 等等 别动
[04:37] You feel any pain in your tummy or your chest? 肚子或者胸部疼吗
[04:40] – No. – No? -不疼 -不疼吗
[04:42] – Yeah, she’s loaded. – Yeah. -她喝醉了 -没错
[04:44] Wait there. 在这里等着
[04:46] What do we got? 什么情况
[04:48] Mom and dad are sauced. 父母都醉了
[04:49] Had their kid driving. 让小孩开车
[04:52] Good, good, good. 很好 很好
[05:02] Are they gonna– are they… 他们会… 他们会…
[05:07] Brett. 布莱特
[05:13] Jimmy, seat belt may have given her a pulmonary contusion. 吉米 安全带可能把她勒出肺挫伤了
[05:16] Need the stethoscope. 我需要听诊器
[05:19] Diminished lung sounds on the left side. 左侧肺音减弱
[05:22] Damn it. She has a broken rib. 见鬼 她肋骨断了
[05:24] Must have been the steering wheel. 肯定是方向盘撞的
[05:24] She might have a punctured lung. 她的肺可能被刺破了
[05:26] The trachea’s deviated. She has a pneumo. 气管偏离了 有肺炎
[05:28] All right, let’s trauma her to med. 好 带她去医院
[05:29] I’ll decompress her en route. 我路上帮她肺部减压
[05:30] All right. 走
[05:35] Kaylee, mommy loves you! 凯莉 妈妈爱你
[05:38] Yeah, real nice work, folks! 干得漂亮 你们两个
[05:39] You put your daughter in the hospital! 把你们自己的女儿害进了医院
[05:40] Hey, hey, hey, come on. 好了好了
[05:43] Disgusting. 令人憎恶
[05:47] You all right? 你没事吧
[05:49] The world’s rough enough. 世界已经够残酷了
[05:50] Your own parents shouldn’t be making it rougher. 父母不该让它更残酷
[05:54] I’m–I’m fine. 我没事
[05:55] Just got my dander up, but I’m fine. 只是有点发怒 但我没事
[06:04] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[06:05] I’m on steroids. I’m not bedridden. 我是打了类固醇 不是卧床不起
[06:08] See, what I heard when they said “Medical leave” was, 他们说出院时我听到的是
[06:11] “Four weeks paid vacation.” 四周带薪假期
[06:12] Yeah, shouldn’t you be on a singles tour 是啊 你不该去中土大陆
[06:14] of middle-earth or something? 旅游一番吗
[06:15] Ha, yeah, I’m here to collect my check. 我是来拿支票的
[06:18] – Hey, lieutenant, what’s up? – Hey, buddy. -副队 好吗 -伙计
[06:20] You know, it’s okay to admit you–you miss us. 你可以承认你想我们
[06:23] Who’s on in relief? 谁在替补
[06:25] Malcolm Ferguson. You know him? 马尔科姆·弗格森 认识吗
[06:26] No. 不认识
[06:27] Ferguson, get over here! 弗格森 过来
[06:40] Otis, Ferguson. 奥蒂斯 这是弗格森
[06:42] Ferguson, Otis. 弗格森 这是奥蒂斯
[06:44] Great guy. You’re gonna love him. 好人啊 你会喜欢他的
[06:46] – Okay, yeah. – Yeah. -好吧 -嗯
[06:48] H-hey, man, B-Brian. 好啊伙计 我是布莱恩
[06:53] The evanston guy. Yeah. 埃文斯顿人
[06:55] Hey, so listen, that thing that you did… 听着 你做的事…
[06:58] You did. 你做了
[07:01] You’re the man. 你真牛
[07:04] Yeah, Connie handpicked him herself, so… 康妮自己选的 所以
[07:06] Connie? 康妮
[07:07] Yeah, she’s been keeping a list of CFD’s 她为博登列出了芝加哥消防局
[07:09] best floaters for Boden. 最棒临时工的名单
[07:10] Had her eye on Ferguson for a while now. 盯上弗格森好一阵子了
[07:13] Real happy she finally found a spot for him. 真高兴她终于给他找到了职位
[07:15] Mm-hmm. Well, temporarily. 这是临时的
[07:17] Uh-huh, yeah. 是啊
[07:18] It’s not like we got ourselves a Wally Pipp situation here. 这又不是沃利·皮普的情况
[07:24] Who’s–who’s Wally Pipp? 沃利·皮普是谁
[07:26] First baseman for the 1925 Yankees. 1925年洋基队的一垒手
[07:28] Took a day off with a headache, got replaced with Lou Gehrig, 因为头疼请了一天假 被卢·格里克替换
[07:30] who went on to play 2,130 consecutive games. 结果后来一直替了2130场比赛
[07:34] But like I said, you’re not him, so… 但如我所说 你不是他 所以
[07:36] Yeah, Connie– Connie would never replace me. 康妮不会替换掉我
[07:40] Mm, absolutely not. 绝对不会
[07:42] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[07:43] Yeah. 嗯
[07:47] A child? 一个孩子
[07:48] Not just any child. 不是随便的孩子
[07:50] We pulled him out of the fire at North Dayton. 我们从北代顿的火灾中救出了他
[07:53] I remember. 我记得
[07:54] Well, paperwork’s done, aside from a background check. 除了背景调查 其它文件工作都搞定了
[07:57] And I already started parenting classes. 我已经开始上育儿课了
[07:59] All I need is a letter of recommendation from you. 我就还差你的一封推荐信
[08:02] What are your chances of qualifying, realistically? 现实点 你合格的几率有多少
[08:06] Unlikely. 不大可能
[08:08] But “Unlikely” doesn’t mean “Impossible.” 但不大可能并不意味着不可能
[08:11] And what if the boy gets placed somewhere else in the meantime? 如果期间这孩子被安排到了别的地方呢
[08:15] I just want what’s best for him, 我只想让他过上最好的生活
[08:18] whether that’s me or another foster family. 不管是我还是另一个寄养家庭
[08:23] Where he is now, the group home, 他现在在教养院
[08:25] he deserves better. 他该过得更好
[08:27] And I know I can give that to him. 我知道我可以给他
[08:33] I have to try. 我必须试试
[08:36] I’ll have the letter for you today. 我今天就给你写好信
[08:41] Thanks, Chief. Thank you. 谢谢你 队长
[08:54] I thought you were coming over yesterday. 我还以为你昨天会来
[08:56] I know, yeah. 我知道
[08:58] I just got a lot going on. 但是太忙了
[09:00] And the day before that? 前天呢
[09:03] I’ve been spending every free moment at DCFS 我有空时一直在儿童与家庭服务部
[09:06] trying to find five minutes to plead my case. 想花五分钟说明我的情况
[09:11] This foster thing, it’s moving forward. 领养的事 我正在努力
[09:21] I don’t mean for it to come between us, Matt, but– 我不想让我们之间这样的 马特 但是
[09:23] But you’re doing this. 但你要这样做
[09:26] Yeah, I am. 是的
[09:30] Okay, then… 好吧
[09:34] Good luck. 祝你好运
[09:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:59] Can I get your opinion on something? 有件事我能问问你的意见吗
[10:04] Danny just bought this club, and he wants me to help him 丹尼刚买了个俱乐部 他想让我帮他
[10:06] get his liquor license. 拿到酒水供应许可证
[10:08] The after hours thing in Bucktown? 巴克镇的下班后酒吧
[10:11] What do you mean after hours? 你说下班后是什么意思
[10:12] Been up and running a few months, 已经开了几个月了
[10:14] all cash, under the table. 全部付现金 秘密交易
[10:16] He trying to take it legit? 他想让它合法吗
[10:17] I guess. I don’t know. 我想是吧 我不知道
[10:19] He wants me to ask casey for a favor. 他想让我找凯西帮忙
[10:24] I wouldn’t. 我不会这样做
[10:25] Nope, and that’s what I figured. 我也是这么想的
[10:28] Anything else? 还有事吗
[10:30] Close my door, then. 那就关门
[10:37] Basically, DCFS just wants to know that I’m not a criminal. 基本上儿童与家庭服务部只想知道我不是罪犯
[10:40] I thought maybe you could expedite the background check. 我想着也许你能加速背景调查
[10:42] Shouldn’t be a big deal. 应该不是大事
[10:46] Say something. 说句话啊
[10:47] What’s Casey think about all this? 凯西对这件事怎么看
[10:50] I’m doing this alone. 我要一个人负责
[10:52] Why? 为什么
[10:53] Right now, this is more important than my relationship, Antonio. 现在这事比我的恋爱更重要 安东尼奥
[10:57] Gabby… 加比
[10:58] What I need from you is your support, okay? 我需要的是你的支持
[11:00] What I don’t need is your permission. 不是你的允许
[11:07] I’ll have the background check for you by the end of the day. 我会在今天之前把背景调查给你的
[11:09] Thank you. 多谢
[11:21] I need you to clarify a few things for me. 你来跟我解释几件事
[11:24] Okay. 好的
[11:25] You still in love with my sister? 你还在爱我妹妹吗
[11:27] Of course I am. 当然
[11:29] And you know about this foster situation? 那你知道她要收养孩子的事吗
[11:31] Yeah. 知道
[11:33] Then why the hell is she doing this on her own? 那她为什么要一个人负责
[11:36] She made that call without me. 她是自己做的决定
[11:38] Maybe because you’ve been stringing her along for three years. 也许是因为这三年来你一直都吊着她
[11:41] All right, okay. 好吧
[11:43] That’s not even close to what happened, all right? 这根本不是事实 好吗
[11:44] You were supposed to marry her. 你本应该和她结婚的
[11:47] Now she’s out there taking this thing on by herself. 结果她现在一个人去收养孩子
[11:49] I tried to talk to her. 我尝试过跟她谈谈的
[11:51] That’s where you screwed up, talking. 你就是这样搞砸一切的 总是谈谈
[11:53] You either go get her and make this right for good, 你要么就和她结婚 一劳永逸把这事解决了
[11:56] or you leave her the hell alone. 不然就别去烦她
[11:58] You want to intimidate someone, Antonio, 你要是想吓唬人的话 安东尼奥
[12:00] take it back to the 21st. 就回你的21分局去
[12:02] If you’re just giving advice, then I can tell you. 如果你是来给建议的话 那我告诉你
[12:04] I don’t want it. 我不想要
[12:26] Gabriela, what are you doing here? 加布里埃拉 你在这里干什么
[12:29] I’m… Just trying to get in with Mr. Harvey, 我只是想和哈维先生谈谈
[12:33] hoping he’ll give me a chance. 希望他能给我个机会
[12:34] Are you on shift? 你现在有轮班吗
[12:36] Yeah, on my way in. 是的 正准备去
[12:37] Just stopped by in case. 我就是顺便过来看看
[12:39] I know. It’s a long shot. 我知道 机会渺茫
[12:40] Single mom with a job like this. 要当单身妈妈 职业又这么特殊
[12:42] Are you sure you’re ready to foster? 你确定你准备好收养孩子了吗
[12:45] Never been more sure. 从未如此确信
[12:48] We have a staff meeting later. 我们一会儿有个员工会议
[12:51] I’ll talk to Mr. Harvey, see what I can do. 我会和哈维先生说说 看看我能不能帮你
[12:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[12:54] No promises. 不要抱太大希望
[13:05] Come on in, have a seat. 进来吧 坐
[13:12] Gabby asked me for a letter recommending her to DCFS. 加比让我给她写一封给儿童与家庭服务部的推荐信
[13:17] I wrote her a glowing review. 我给她写了一封满溢赞美之词的
[13:19] Thanks, Chief. 多谢 队长
[13:22] Unfortunately, I’m not sure how far my words are gonna go. 很遗憾 我不知道我说的话有多大作用
[13:27] This is a long, hard road. 这条路很难走 也很长
[13:29] That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. 这正是我害怕的地方
[13:31] Yeah, we both know Gabby. 我们都了解加比
[13:34] There ain’t no turning back now. 这事没有回头路了
[13:35] Yeah, she made that perfectly clear. 她表明地很清楚了
[13:39] Well, I believe everything happens for a reason. 我相信事出必有因
[13:42] There’s no way that I can send men 我要是心中没有规划的话
[13:43] running into a burning building without knowing 是不会把我的队员派进
[13:45] that there was some kind of bigger plan. 烧着的大楼里的
[13:50] You and Gabby, you’ve had a tough year. 你和加比 这一年都不容易
[13:54] You’ve had your wins and your losses. 你们都各有得失
[13:59] Then there’s this newfound clout that you have being an alderman. 现在又出现了一个新情况 你当上了议员
[14:10] Maybe there’s a reason for that too. 也许这也是事出有因
[14:18] Hey, been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[14:20] Did you get a chance to talk to Casey? 你找到机会和凯西谈谈了吗
[14:24] Look, if you think I’m bringing my lieutenant into this, 如果你以为我会把副队长也卷进这事的话
[14:26] you are out of your mind. 那你真是疯了
[14:28] What? 什么
[14:29] An after hours club? 正常营业时间之后的酒吧
[14:30] That is illegal, Danny. 这是非法的 丹尼
[14:32] You think you’re in trouble now, 你觉得自己现在麻烦缠身是吧
[14:33] try dealing with the city if you get busted. 想想被抓以后自己有多麻烦吧
[14:35] I had to make money to get the liquor license. 我得挣到钱才能办酒水供应许可证啊
[14:37] What did you want me to do, sit on the place 你想让我怎么办 就干等着
[14:39] while I’m getting bled dry on rent not making a dime? 被租金榨干 一分不挣吗
[14:42] – I wanted you to be legit. – That’s what I’m trying to do. -我希望你做合法的事 -我就是这样打算的
[14:46] I’m drowning. 但我已经泥足深陷了
[14:47] I got Stacy beating me up every five minutes 史黛西每五分钟就要问我一次
[14:49] asking me why the checking account is taking on water. 为什么账户上一点进账都没有
[14:51] This is because you rush into things. 这都是因为你仓促行事
[14:53] Are you gonna help me or not? 你到底帮不帮
[14:58] I’m not. 不帮
[15:05] Danny. 丹尼
[15:09] Hello? 你好
[15:11] This is she. 正是我
[15:15] Sure, yeah, of course. 好的好的 没问题
[15:18] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[15:22] What’s up? 怎么了
[15:25] The DCFS guy, 是儿童服务部的人
[15:26] he agreed to meet with me. 他同意和我见一面了
[15:28] That’s amazing. 太棒了
[15:32] Yeah, now… 那我
[15:34] Now what the hell am I gonna say? 我到底要说什么啊
[15:35] The truth, how much you want this. 说真心话 你有多想收养他
[15:38] You’re gonna be great. 你没问题的
[15:42] Matt, can I– 马特 我能
[15:43] Got you covered. 尽管去吧
[15:53] You can’t stay away, huh? 你就是没法待在家里是吧
[15:56] What do you got? 你拿着什么
[15:56] Oh, a little insurance policy. 一点保险
[16:05] The theater? 剧院吗
[16:07] Connie loves musicals. 康妮超爱音乐剧
[16:12] You know what? I will not be the Wally Pipp of 51. 我才不要当51队的守垒员
[16:15] I’m not going down without a fight. 我才不会坐以待毙
[16:17] Hey, that is good thinking. 这个想法不错
[16:19] You know what? I didn’t want to say anything. 我本来什么都不想说的
[16:21] But I did see a form 2 on her desk earlier. 但我之前确实看到一张表格2在她桌上
[16:25] What? 什么
[16:26] Yeah, I mean, it’s probably a transfer 是的 也可能是给第三班的
[16:28] for one of those yahoos on, you know…third shift. 某个糙汉子的转队申请
[16:33] Yeah, yeah, but still, you can never be too careful. 是的 不过 小心一点总没错
[16:37] You’re going with her to the show, right? 你要陪她去看表演 对吗
[16:39] You think I should? 你觉得我应该去吗
[16:40] Heck yeah. Yeah. 当然应该 去吧
[16:40] You can’t send a lady to the theater without a date. 你可不能让女士独自一人去剧院
[16:43] Come on. 去吧
[16:45] Yeah. 好吧
[16:50] Stella? 史黛拉
[16:54] Hey, Grant. 格兰特
[16:56] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[16:57] I got your favorite, corned beef from Manny’s, 我带了你最爱的曼尼腌牛肉
[17:00] like I did when you were in the academy. 就跟以前你在学院的时候一样
[17:02] – Right. – Right? -对 -对吧
[17:03] Right, um… Let’s go outside. 对 我们到外面去吧
[17:07] – Let’s go talk. – Oh…Okay. -我们去谈谈 -好吧
[17:08] Yeah. Come on. 对 走吧
[17:10] Hey, is that the dude who left me high and dry 在我孩子生日那天放我鸽子的
[17:12] on my kid’s birthday? 是那哥们吗
[17:15] He looks like a mess. 他怎么那么憔悴
[17:19] What are you doing here, Grant? 你来这里干什么 格兰特
[17:21] We’re playing a gig this weekend. 我们这周末有个演出
[17:23] – We’re playing. – Okay. -我们要去演出了 -好啊
[17:25] You’re the one to thank for that. 这得谢谢你
[17:26] – Look– – I mean, you got me back into it -听我说 -是你让我回到这行
[17:28] just when I was this close to pulling the plug on the whole thing. 本来我差一点就要放弃了
[17:31] – Grant– – No, no, Stella, I mean it. -格兰特 -不不 史黛拉 我说真的
[17:33] It’s you. 就是你
[17:34] You know, you’re my inspiration. 你就是我的灵感之源
[17:35] You’ve always been my Muse. 你一直都是我的缪斯
[17:37] You got to be there. You have to come. 你得去现场 你一定得来
[17:38] Kurt says the place is gonna be packed. 库尔特说现场听众会爆满的
[17:40] Have you slept? 你有没有睡过觉
[17:41] Yeah. No. 有 没有
[17:42] I’m– I’ve been up all night writing. 我 我一晚上都在写歌
[17:44] You know how it is, and just whatever was missing, it’s now back, 你知道的 之前缺失的东西现在回来了
[17:47] you know. I’m back. I’m back. 我回来了 我回来了
[17:48] The songs are coming out of me. 新歌不断地从我脑海中涌出来
[17:50] I couldn’t stop it if I tried. 就算想停我也停不下来
[17:51] Just–just–just– you’ll see, all right? 就…就…就…你会看到的 好吗
[17:54] The first song is for you. 第一首歌是给你的
[17:55] You inspired it, “Stella Bella.” 你给了我灵感 “史黛拉·贝拉”
[17:58] Be there, baby. 一定要到 宝贝
[17:59] Here, your corned beef. 给 你的腌牛肉
[18:01] Take it, enjoy. Thank you. 拿着 吃吧 谢谢你
[18:03] Baby, baby, Stella, I love you. 宝贝 宝贝 史黛拉 我爱你
[18:15] Firefighter. 消防员
[18:17] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[18:18] They say if we show up, 你们说如果我们出现
[18:19] it’s probably the worst day of your life. 那天可能就是你一生中最糟糕的日子
[18:21] I know it was for Louie. 我知道对路易来说就是这样
[18:23] Wish I could say the same, but the truth is, 我希望我也可以这么说 但事实是
[18:26] these children typically experience a fair share of trauma. 这些孩子一般都会有某种程度的创伤
[18:30] Are you prepared for that? 对此你做好准备了吗
[18:31] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[18:32] I know that trauma can lead to emotional problems and… 我知道创伤可能会导致情绪问题 还有
[18:37] distress, acting out. 痛苦 情绪发泄
[18:40] My eyes are wide open. 我会好好看着他
[18:42] And I know it won’t be easy, 我知道这不是件容易的事
[18:43] but when I look at this kid, 但我一看到这孩子
[18:48] I don’t see all the problems. 我看不到这些问题
[18:49] I see everything he could become 我只看到如果有人可以给他一个机会
[18:52] if someone would just give him a chance. 他将来的无限可能
[18:57] What’s his name again? 他叫什么名字来着
[18:58] Louie. Louie Thompson. 路易 路易·汤姆森
[19:05] Look at this. 你看这个
[19:26] Hey, how’d it go? 怎么样
[19:30] Not gonna work out. 不行
[19:33] He got placed with another foster family. 他被安排给另一个寄养家庭了
[19:36] Happened this morning. 今天早上安排好的
[19:38] That’s a raw deal. 这不公平
[19:39] You would have been a better parent than 99% 你本来有机会比我们所见的
[19:41] of the folks that we see out there. 99%的父母都要称职的
[19:43] Nah, it’s okay. It’s good–it’s good news. 没关系 没事 这是个好消息
[19:46] I just want him to be happy. 我只希望他过得幸福
[19:49] What’s going on? 怎么了
[19:56] The meeting didn’t go so well. 会面不太顺利
[19:59] Oh, Gabby, I’m really sorry. 加比 我很遗憾
[20:04] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[20:07] building collapse, 422 North May Street. 建筑坍塌 北五月大街422号
[20:13] Want to sit this one out? 这一场想休息吗
[20:14] I’m fine. 我没事
[20:15] You sure? ‘Cause we can manage without you. 你确定吗 你不去我们也能搞定
[20:17] I’m fine. 我没事
[20:20] Okay. 好的
[20:35] You the incident commander? 你是火场指挥员吗
[20:37] Fourth story was under renovation when the floor collapsed. 地板塌陷时 四层在翻修
[20:38] A couple construction guys already got out. 几个装修工人已经逃出来了
[20:40] Is the third floor occupied? 三层有住户吗
[20:41] Small business, 20 to 30 employees, 一家小公司 二三十名员工
[20:44] most of them still inside. 大部分人还在里面
[20:45] It’s your call, Chief. 听你安排了 队长
[20:46] Okay, get your guys ready. 好 让你的人准备好
[20:48] Send a small search team to limit the impact load. 派一个搜查小队去控制冲击负载
[20:51] This building’s a collapse about to happen. 这座楼马上要塌了
[20:53] Got it. 收到
[20:53] I’ll make sure the guys from 67 are ready. 我去让67号云梯车的队员准备就绪
[20:55] All right, we have 20-plus victims inside. 里面有二十多个需要救援的人
[20:58] The only thing holding this building up 这座大楼到现在还没塌
[20:59] is God and carpeting. 全靠上帝和地毯撑着
[21:01] That is, no SCBAs or no power tools. 就是说 不能带呼吸装置或机动工具
[21:03] Lessen the load. Watch your step. 卸下装备 小心脚下
[21:06] When I say “Get out,” I mean it. 我让你们撤时必须撤
[21:09] Let’s go. 行动
[21:14] Hey, Danny. 丹尼
[21:17] Danny. 丹尼
[21:21] Jimmy, come on. 吉米 快
[21:33] – Take the right. – Got it. -去右边 -明白
[21:34] Ma’am, ma’am, this way. 女士 这边走
[21:36] Please, hey, do not run. 拜托 别跑
[21:38] Walk to the exit, please. 请走去出口
[21:40] Ma’am, come on. 女士 快
[21:41] Keep moving. 继续走
[21:46] Check him out. 检查他的情况
[21:54] No, he’s gone. 他死了
[21:57] Take it easy, easy. There you go. 慢点 慢点 这就对了
[21:59] Hey, let’s check that void space before the load shifts. 负荷转移前 看看那边空隙
[22:01] Tight, tread lightly. 动作要轻
[22:02] Don’t even breathe. 屏住呼吸
[22:05] Hey, hey, hey, hey, my boss, she’s still in there. 我上司 她还在里面
[22:07] Help me. 过来帮忙
[22:08] Go for it. 去吧
[22:11] Right there. 就在那
[22:13] Fire department! Call out! 消防队 请大声呼救
[22:16] Here. Over here. 这里 在这里
[22:18] Go. 去
[22:20] Call out. 大声呼救
[22:21] What happened? 发生什么事了
[22:22] Was there a bomb? 有炸弹吗
[22:23] Construction accident. 施工事故
[22:24] We got to get you out of here now. 我们得马上救你出去
[22:25] It’s not safe. 这里不安全
[22:28] Come with me through here. Come on. 跟我穿过这里 来
[22:32] I can’t. 我做不到
[22:34] I can’t. 我做不到
[22:38] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[22:41] You got this. 你能做到
[22:43] You’re going home. 你会回家的
[22:44] You hear me? 听到了吗
[22:51] Come on, keep moving. 加把劲 继续走
[23:05] Here. 这里
[23:06] Oh, I found one. 我发现一个
[23:10] Relax, dude, we’re gonna get you out of here, okay? 别紧张 我们会救你出来的
[23:12] You did great. Come on. 表现很好 快走
[23:15] Just stay calm, all right? 保持冷静 好吗
[23:16] We’re gonna get you out. 我们会救你出来
[23:18] All right, nice and easy. 好 慢慢来
[23:20] On my count… One, two, three. 我数到三 一二三
[23:29] Slide her under, Joe. 推到她后面 乔
[23:33] Good. All right. 很好 好了
[23:35] All right, come on, hon. Come on. 好 来 出来吧
[23:38] Oh! We got you. 我们来帮你
[23:39] Thank you. Oh, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[23:40] – All right, brother, come on. – All right, hurry up. -好 来 好了 – 快
[23:42] We got you. Come on. 我们来帮你 来
[23:43] There we go. Come on. 出来了 快
[23:45] Come on. Good, there you go. 快 很好 出来了
[23:50] Aah! My leg! 我的腿
[23:52] I got you. All right, come on. 我来帮你 好 快走
[23:54] I got you. Come on. 我来帮你 走
[23:56] Got him. 我来扶
[24:03] Oh, oh, thank–thank you. 谢谢
[24:04] Squeeze on out. 挤出来
[24:07] Medic! 医护人员
[24:11] Got multiple fractures on his left leg. 他左腿多处骨折
[24:15] You got this? 你能搞定吗
[24:16] Yeah. 能
[24:22] Hey, Chief, this building hasn’t got much time left, 队长 这幢大楼没多少时间就会塌了
[24:25] a minute, maybe two. 最多一两分钟吧
[24:26] Okay. 好
[24:33] Get away from the building! 远离大楼
[24:36] That’s it. 行了
[24:37] Emergency! Emergency! 紧急呼叫 紧急呼叫
[24:38] Evacuate the building now. 马上撤离
[24:39] All firefighters, evacuate the building immediately. 所有消防员 立刻撤离大楼
[24:43] All right, you heard him! 好 队长下令了
[24:45] Let’s clear out! 撤退
[24:46] Everyone out! 所有人都撤离
[24:52] We get everyone? 都救出来了吗
[24:53] Our side’s clear! 我这里没人了
[24:59] Whoa, whoa, whoa, you hear that? 等一下 你听见了吗
[24:59] Come on, we got to go. 来 我们走吧
[25:01] 67 Borrelli to Battalion 25. 67队布罗利呼叫25大队长
[25:03] I got someone up here, Chief. 我这里还有个人 队长
[25:04] I need more time to bring him out. 需要更多时间带他出去
[25:06] There is no more time. 没时间了
[25:07] Evacuate now. 立刻撤退
[25:10] I can’t leave anyone behind, Chief. 我不能丢下任何一个人 队长
[25:15] Then bring him out. You have one minute, no more. 那带他出来 你最多只有一分钟时间
[25:22] Come on, get out. 快点 出来啊
[25:26] Come on. 快点
[25:31] Everybody, get back! 所有人 退后
[25:39] Everybody get back. 全部退后
[25:47] Borrelli! 布罗利
[25:59] Danny! 丹尼
[26:02] Anybody! 有人吗
[26:11] Danny. 丹尼
[26:13] Danny. 丹尼
[26:16] Danny! 丹尼
[26:22] Danny. 丹尼
[26:31] Just relax– we’re gonna find a way out of here for you. 放松 我们会有办法救你出去的
[26:35] Who saw him last? Where was he? 最后看见他的是谁 他在哪里
[26:37] He went back into the bullpen. 他回到大房间了
[26:38] It’s back left, where the collapse started. 在楼后方左边 最先坍塌的地方
[26:40] Is there any chance that Jimmy could get up there? 吉米有可能过去吗
[26:42] If the stairs are intact. 如果楼梯还没塌的话
[26:54] Battalion 25, this is Borrelli. 25大队长 我是布罗利
[26:56] Um… I found him. 我找到他了
[26:58] Requesting backup to extract. 请求更多人手救援
[27:01] Borrelli, where are you? 布罗利 你在什么位置
[27:03] 10 yards from the bullpen entrance. 距大房间入口9米处
[27:05] Debris is completely blocking the area. 瓦砾把这里封死了
[27:08] Requesting squad for assistance to help extract. 请求救援队增援帮助
[27:12] Squad, let’s go! 救援队 我们走
[27:13] No. Stay where you are. 不 原地待命
[27:16] That place is a death trap. 那大楼非常危险
[27:17] I’m not risking anybody else. 我不会再让人进去
[27:18] Battalion 25, do you copy? 25大队长 你收到了吗
[27:23] Squad, do you copy? 救援队 收到了吗
[27:26] Chief, just send me. 队长 就派我一个吧
[27:47] Okay, stay with me. 好 坚持住
[27:49] Okay, just stay calm, nice shallow, easy breaths. 保持冷静 慢慢地匀速呼吸
[27:55] You didn’t have to come back for me. 你不用来救我的
[27:58] You did it for a complete stranger. 你可是回来找一个陌生人
[28:01] There’s no one here. 这里没人
[28:04] I thought I heard… 我以为我听到了…
[28:07] You were doing your job. 你是在尽职
[28:14] Danny, you hold on for me. 丹尼 坚持住
[28:18] It’s okay. 没事的
[28:24] – Borrelli. – No! -布罗利 -不
[28:26] – No! – Come on. -不 -走
[28:27] – Come on, we have to go. – No! -快 我们得走了 -不
[28:29] We need to go now. 赶快走
[28:40] Detail, atten-hut. 稍息 立正
[28:47] Present arms. 敬礼
[30:02] Order arms. 礼毕
[30:08] Fall out. 解散
[30:28] I did not save lives today. 我今天没有拯救生命
[30:33] You did. 你们拯救了
[30:36] All of you. 你们所有人
[30:40] That does not make the loss of one of our own any easier. 但这并不能安慰我们痛失战友的悲伤
[30:47] The nature of this job is that sometimes we are the ones 与这个工作如影随形的 就是有时候
[30:51] who don’t make it home. 死亡的会是我们
[31:07] We all signed up for that. 我们选择这份工作就知道这份风险
[31:10] Every time we roll out of those doors, 每次我们驶出车库大门
[31:11] we know that it could be our last call. 都清楚这可能是最后一次出警
[32:11] This house has your back. 消防队永远支持你
[32:13] You give us a call any time. 有事随时给我们电话
[32:16] We’ll be on our way before you hang up the phone. 我们会立刻出现的
[32:19] Take all the time you need. 你尽管休息
[32:22] No one’s marking down furlough. 带薪假期尽管休
[32:26] Casey and I will be at your place 凯西和我明天一早
[32:28] first thing in the morning, 就会去你家
[32:30] help out with any arrangements. 帮你们善后
[32:33] Be with your family, Borrelli. 陪陪家人吧 布罗利
[32:36] Reach out to the Chaplain if you need, 如果需要 就去找神父
[32:37] but don’t go through this alone. 但别一个人硬挺
[32:47] Come on. I’ll give you a ride home. 来 我捎你回家
[32:56] What happened? 怎么回事
[32:57] There were behavioral problems, aggression. 他行为不当 有攻击性
[33:00] He was lashing out physically, 身体上攻击别人
[33:02] hitting, biting. 打人 咬人
[33:04] So they sent him back? 所以他们就把他送回来了吗
[33:05] They can–they can just do that? 他们可以这样做吗
[33:07] Well, the family has other children. 那个家庭还有别的孩子
[33:08] They were worried for their safety. 他们担心其他孩子的安全
[33:09] He’s three years old. 他才三岁
[33:11] They were trying to do the right thing. 他们也尽力了
[33:17] How is he? 他怎么样
[33:18] He’s been asking for you. 他一直要找你
[33:21] I thought it might finally calm him down. 我觉得这能让他冷静下来
[33:36] Hey, Louie. 你好 路易
[33:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:10] He’s asleep. 他睡着了
[34:12] You’re a lifesaver. 你真是帮了大忙
[34:16] Anyway, it’s late. 挺晚了 我先走了
[34:19] Look, I’m not supposed to tell you this, 我本不该告诉你这个
[34:22] But there’s still a chance. 但你还有机会
[34:25] With Louie back here, you’ve got a shot again. 现在路易回来了 你又有机会了
[34:32] You two have a connection. 你们俩之间有特殊的情感
[34:33] I won’t let that go unnoticed. 我不会对此视而不见
[34:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:41] Harvey likes you. 哈维喜欢你
[34:45] The alderman may have gotten you in the door, 可能是议员让你有了机会
[34:46] but whatever you said in there… 但你会面时说的…
[34:50] I’m sorry, the… 不好意思 什么
[34:53] The alderman? 议员
[34:55] Alderman Casey. 凯西议员啊
[35:00] Apparently, he pulled some strings to get you that meeting. 他动用了一些关系才让你有机会去面谈的
[35:18] Hey, you heard from Borrelli? 你有布罗利的消息吗
[35:20] He won’t return my calls. 他不回我的电话
[35:22] Not since he left 51. 他离开51队后就没有了
[35:24] You hear from him, you let me know. 要是有他的消息 记得告诉我
[35:25] Yeah, sure. 没问题
[35:38] On the house, guys. 免费喝 各位
[35:42] What? 怎么了
[35:43] It’s been a hell of a week. 这周发生了太多事
[35:47] Hey, speaking of hell, 话说
[35:50] how do you think Otis is doing right about now? 你们觉得奥蒂斯现在如何
[35:58] M’lady. 亲爱的
[35:59] Champagne. That is so sweet. 香槟 太贴心了
[36:02] Well, you work so hard, 你工作太辛苦
[36:03] you deserve a little spoiling. 享受一下是应该的
[36:10] Oh, you know, I’ve been meaning to talk to you 对了 我一直想跟你说说
[36:12] about that whole relief situation. 替补的事
[36:16] You know, you bringing in Ferguson to replace me. 你让弗格森来顶替了我
[36:20] Connie… I’ve been at 51 for going on– 康妮 我到51大队已经…
[36:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[36:25] Herrmann and Mouch, you know, they told me, and they said– 赫尔曼和穆奇告诉我 他们说…
[36:27] Your spot is safe at 51, Brian, always has been. 布莱恩 你在51队的位子很安全 一向如此
[36:33] – Yeah, but– – Oh, wait. -是 但… -等一下
[36:34] Shh, shh, shh, shh. Here we go. 不要说话 开始了
[36:52] Hey, stranger. 陌生人
[36:55] So…about the other day, 话说…那天的事
[36:58] I know that you saw Grant stop by 51. 我知道你看到格兰特去51大队了
[37:01] It’s all good. 没事
[37:02] Well, no, no, it’s not. 不 并不是
[37:06] I mean, we’re not back together, if that’s what you think. 我们没有复合 如果你想的是这个的话
[37:09] It’s none of my business. 跟我无关
[37:13] It’s just, he’s–he’s using again. 只是…他又吸毒了
[37:17] He’s got glassy eyes. 他眼神呆滞
[37:18] Looks like he’s been up for days “Writing music,” 看上起应该”写歌”写了好几天了
[37:21] same thing he used to say before he’d go off on a bender, 他失控前都是这么说
[37:24] and I’m worried, 所以我很担心
[37:26] and…that’s it. 仅此而已
[37:29] So, just wanted you to know. 所以我跟你说一声
[37:32] We’ll figure it out. 我们会想到办法的
[37:34] Okay. 好
[37:37] You’re awfully quiet. 你怎么这么安静
[37:38] What’s going on? 怎么了
[37:41] I shouldn’t talk about it. 我不该说
[37:43] Should. 应该
[37:44] You should talk about it. 你应该说
[37:47] I might actually have a shot with Louie after all. 我可能还有机会领养路易
[37:51] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -是的
[37:53] I mean, I’d have to find another place to live. 虽然我得另找个地方住
[37:54] Otherwise, it’s both of us going through the approval. 否则我们俩都得经过调查批准
[37:57] Oh, no, no, of course. 不不不 没事
[37:59] I mean, with everything that’s going on around here, 最近发生了那么多事
[38:00] we could all use some good news. 我们需要好消息
[38:03] It’s okay to be happy. 你可以开心的
[38:10] I’ll be right back. 我过去一下
[38:22] You think I wasn’t gonna find out? 你以为我不会发现吗
[38:27] You’re the reason that I got that meeting at DCFS. 因为你我才有机会跟儿童家庭服务部的人面谈
[38:32] Just helping out a deserving constituent. 我只是在帮一个合格的选民
[38:35] Mm, right. 好吧
[38:37] Something change? 有进展吗
[38:39] It’s–it’s too soon to tell, but… 虽然现在说还太早 但是
[38:43] I might have a chance, yeah. 我可能有机会
[38:46] That’s ’cause of you. 多亏了你
[38:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:00] Yeah. 没事
[39:21] Yeah. 谁
[39:25] You said if I needed anything… 你说如果我有需要…
[39:28] Yeah. 对
[39:33] I can’t stop going over it in my head, man. 我无法不去想
[39:37] There’s something that the chief said. 队长说的那句话
[39:42] And I can’t help but think why. 我想不通为什么
[39:47] “One more minute.” “最多一分钟”
[39:50] When everyone else was coming out, why… 其他人都在撤退时 为什么…
[39:53] Why did he tell Danny that he had time? 他为什么告诉丹尼还有时间
[39:56] I can tell you, chief never makes a decision lightly. 我可以告诉你 队长绝不会草率下决定
[40:00] And he did what he thought was best. 他这么做是因为他认为这是最好的选择
[40:01] He was wrong, though. He was dead wrong! 但他错了 他大错特错了
[40:03] Jimmy, Jimmy, listen to me. 吉米 吉米 听我说
[40:05] Don’t go down this road. 不要钻牛角尖
[40:07] It doesn’t lead anywhere good. 这样不会有好结果
[40:12] Okay. 好
[40:14] Look, you need any… 听我说 你有需要…
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme