时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I said Severide’s name | 我说了西弗莱德的名字 |
[00:02] | and your face turned all 50 shades of red. | 你的脸就变成了五十度红 |
[00:04] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[00:05] | Trudy Platt… | 特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[00:07] | marrying you would be my greatest honor. | 跟你结婚是我毕生的荣幸 |
[00:10] | I’ve done the cocktail parties, I’ve gotten the message out. | 我参加了鸡尾酒会 我到处分发传单 |
[00:13] | If that’s not enough at this point, than it’s a wrap. | 如果这还不够的话 那就这样吧 |
[00:16] | He’s so close and he’s worked so hard. | 他离成功只差一步之遥 |
[00:18] | He’s the right man to be Alderman. | 他就是议员的不二人选 |
[00:22] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[00:24] | Casey! Casey! Casey! | 凯西 凯西 凯西 |
[00:26] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[00:29] | Hey, Alderma Casey! | 凯西议员 |
[00:30] | Alderman Casey, Alderman Casey. | 凯西议员 凯西议员 |
[00:32] | Electrical pole in my backyard blocks my view. | 我家后院的电线杆挡住我的视野了 |
[00:35] | – Anything you can do? – Alderman Casey, | -能想想办法吗 -凯西议员 |
[00:36] | I have a pothole the size of Lake Michigan on my street. | 我住的街上 有个密西根湖那么大的坑啊 |
[00:40] | Uh, some guy keeps pissing in the elevator | 我跟克鲁兹住的大楼里 |
[00:43] | in my and Cruz’s building. | 有人总在电梯里尿尿 |
[00:45] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 知道了 |
[00:46] | You guys feel free to write all that down | 你们把问题都写出来 |
[00:48] | and leave it on my desk. | 回头放在我桌上吧 |
[00:49] | Oh, hey, check it out. | 听听这条 |
[00:51] | “New alderman for the 52nd ward, | “新任的52区议员 |
[00:54] | Matthew Casey.” | 马修·凯西” |
[00:57] | Oh, “Casey with his wife by his side.” | “凯西之妻伴其左右” |
[01:02] | Ha! Actually says wife. | 还真写了妻子啊 |
[01:04] | Damn, did I miss my own wedding? | 天 我错过自己的婚礼了吗 |
[01:06] | Well, I would have invited you, | 我本想邀请你来着 |
[01:08] | but you get so rowdy at parties. | 但你总在聚会上捣乱 |
[01:10] | Ooh, Alderman speaks the truth. | 议员真是实话实说啊 |
[01:12] | I’d kill to miss my wedding. | 我倒是想错过自己的婚礼啊 |
[01:15] | Hey, hey, anybody want to write some vows? | 说起这事 有人想写婚誓吗 |
[01:18] | Hey, I got a smokin’ dress for that wedding. | 我为了参加婚礼买了条超漂亮的裙子 |
[01:20] | You better make it good. | 你最好办得好点 |
[01:28] | So, seriously, pothole is huge. | 真的 那个坑特别大 |
[01:32] | Hey, do you have plans tomorrow night? | 你明晚有空吗 |
[01:35] | Um, “Phantasm” is showing at the Music Box. | 《幻影》要在八音盒剧院上映了 |
[01:39] | What’s “Phantasm?” | 《幻影》是什么 |
[01:40] | Come on, “Phantasm?” The tall man? | 不是吧 《幻影》 高个夜魔 |
[01:42] | The floating metallic sphere? | 浮动的金属电球 |
[01:45] | Hey, Brett. Half-caf latte? | 布莱特 低咖拿铁 |
[01:46] | Oh, thank you. You saved my life. | 谢谢 你真是我的救世主 |
[01:50] | So yeah, “Phantasm.” It’s a must-see. | 继续说《幻影》 非看不可的片子 |
[01:53] | – What’s “Phantasm?” – It– | – 《幻影》是什么 – 是… |
[01:56] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[01:57] | man down from unknown causes. 128 South Pulaski. | 有人受伤 原因未明 南普拉斯基街128号 |
[02:02] | So, “Phantasm” gonna happen? | 如何 《幻影》有戏吗 |
[02:05] | “Phantasm’s” gonna happen. | 绝对有戏 |
[02:08] | Trust me. | 信我 |
[02:20] | Fire department. Need help? | 我们是消防局的 需要帮助吗 |
[02:22] | Not me. Some man went crawling through the back. | 不是我 有个人爬到了后院 |
[02:25] | Pretty busted up. | 伤得挺重的 |
[02:28] | You get him out of here. I don’t want trouble. | 你们得带走他 我不想惹上麻烦 |
[02:43] | Sir, what happened? | 先生 发生什么了 |
[02:44] | Just fix me up. | 快医治我 |
[02:46] | All right, let’s see. | 好 检查一下 |
[02:48] | Gunshot wound. | 枪伤 |
[02:50] | Okay, I’m gonna wrap up the leg. | 好 我来包扎腿 |
[02:51] | You get the stretcher and call dispatch. | 你去拿担架 联系调度中心 |
[02:53] | Let ’em know this is a crime scene. | 通知他们这是犯罪现场 |
[02:54] | – You got it. – Oh, God. | -没问题 -天呐 |
[02:56] | Ambulance 61, we got a GSW | 61号救护车 伤者中枪 |
[02:58] | at 128 South Pulaski. | 位置在南普拉斯基街128号 |
[03:00] | Copy that, Ambo 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[03:02] | Easy. | 放松 |
[03:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[03:17] | Give me your ID. | 把你的证件给我 |
[03:19] | What? | 什么 |
[03:22] | Give me your ID! | 给我证件 |
[03:30] | Not a word, Sylvie Brett. | 什么都不许说 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[03:58] | Hey, cops are on their way. | 警察正在赶来 |
[04:04] | What the hell happened here? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:07] | He just ran up. | 他刚跑走了 |
[04:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:13] | He’s gonna bleed out. | 他严重大出血 |
[04:15] | We got to get pressure on the wound. | 要按住他的伤口 |
[04:16] | Sylvie, get the gauze. | 希尔薇 拿纱布 |
[04:20] | Sylvie, the gauze! | 希尔薇 纱布 |
[04:34] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开这里 |
[04:49] | He just arrested. | 他刚停止心跳了 |
[04:52] | Come on. | 醒来 |
[04:56] | Come on. | 醒来 |
[04:59] | Come on. | 醒来 |
[05:02] | Dr. Jones, call extension 257. | 琼斯医生 请转接257 |
[05:06] | You need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[05:11] | Hey, April. Are the cops here yet? | 艾普尔 警察来了吗 |
[05:13] | I haven’t seen them. | 还没看见他们 |
[05:14] | Yeah, how’s our victim doing? | 受害者怎么样了 |
[05:17] | He didn’t make it. | 没能抢救过来 |
[05:29] | He knows where I live. | 他知道我住哪儿 |
[05:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:34] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办 |
[05:36] | The cops’ll be here soon. | 警察很快就来了 |
[05:38] | They’ll know what to do. | 他们知道怎么处理 |
[05:50] | Are you still willing to be my best man? | 你还愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[05:52] | What happened to Trudy’s brother? | 特鲁迪的兄弟呢 |
[05:54] | Trudy won’t say exactly, | 特鲁迪不肯详说 |
[05:55] | but Logan got put on the no-fly list. | 但洛根上了禁飞名单 |
[06:00] | I thought you’d never ask. | 你总算开口了啊 |
[06:04] | “Beloved, I promise with divine assistance | “挚爱 我发誓在神之襄助下 |
[06:08] | to be unto thee | 成为汝之 |
[06:10] | a loving and faithful spouse.” | 海枯石烂 至死不渝之配偶 |
[06:14] | It’s a traditional Quaker vow. | 这是贵格会教徒的传统婚誓 |
[06:17] | Platt’s Quaker? | 普拉特是贵格会教徒 |
[06:18] | No, but the Quakers are a very neutral people, | 不是 但贵格会的教徒都非常中立 |
[06:22] | so I figure, how angry can Trudy get? | 所以我就想 特鲁迪能有多生气 |
[06:26] | Look at me, | 瞧瞧我 |
[06:27] | already losing my own voice. | 已经失去了自己的发言权 |
[06:30] | Ah, that’s how it starts. | 这就是开始啊 |
[06:31] | Hey, if you need help with an escape plan, I’m here– | 如果你需要逃跑计划 我能帮… |
[06:34] | Hey, ignore him. | 别理他 |
[06:35] | He’s got a cold and sad heart. | 他空虚寂寞冷 |
[06:38] | If I can’t even write the vows– | 如果我连婚誓都写不了 |
[06:41] | It’s gonna be fine, okay? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 |
[06:44] | I mean, between you and me, | 我跟你说个秘密 |
[06:45] | I may have cribbed mine from a re-run of “Fantasy Island.” | 我的婚誓是抄的重播的《梦幻岛》台词 |
[06:51] | Hey, Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[06:53] | Gettin’ pumped for the big day? | 结婚激动吗 |
[06:55] | T-minus about 72 hours. | 倒计时 72小时 |
[06:59] | Am I right? | 对吧 |
[07:03] | I mean, whatever. | 我是说随便啦 |
[07:04] | I am not a big fan of weddings anyway. | 反正我不是特别喜欢婚礼 |
[07:08] | You know, especially since the divorce. | 特别是从离婚以后 |
[07:13] | You know what? I’m gonna get some coffee. | 算了 我去喝点咖啡 |
[07:15] | Uh, wait, I’ve been meaning to tell you, | 等一下 我一直想跟你说 |
[07:17] | a free spot opened up on the guest list. | 宾客名单上有个空位 |
[07:19] | I already paid for the plate. | 我已经付了那份钱 |
[07:20] | Might as well use it. Want to come? | 不能白付 你想去吗 |
[07:22] | Well, with such a warm invitation, how could I say no? | 你这么盛情地邀请我 我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[07:25] | Of course! Yes, of course I’m in. | 当然去 去 我当然去 |
[07:27] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[07:29] | Uh, you’re at table three with | 你到时候坐三号桌 |
[07:32] | uh, Trudy’s girlfriends and Severide. | 跟特鲁迪的闺蜜和西弗莱德一起 |
[07:35] | See you there. Don’t be late. | 到时候见 别迟到哦 |
[07:39] | Oh, sounds like a wild table. | 这桌听着挺狂野的 |
[07:40] | Better bring your A-game, Severide. | 记得带上你的看家本领啊 西弗莱德 |
[07:43] | That’s all I got. | 我就只有看家本领 |
[07:45] | So breaking and entering is your A-game? | 所以非法入侵是你的看家本领吗 |
[07:55] | 15 calls and 145 new e-mails. | 15个电话和145封新邮件 |
[07:59] | It hasn’t even been a day. | 一天都还没结束 |
[08:01] | People are excited to have someone to fight for them on the council. | 大家都很兴奋有人会在议会上帮他们争取权益 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:08] | That thing in the “Sun-Times.” | 《芝加哥太阳报》的那个报道 |
[08:12] | Crazy. Crazy. | 疯了 疯了 |
[08:14] | We got to make sure they have your bio right. | 我们得去确认一下他们没拿错你的履历 |
[08:16] | You should call them. | 你应该给他们打个电话 |
[08:18] | Um, I looked through the schedule | 我看了一下时间表 |
[08:19] | and there are a couple big votes coming up. | 接下来有几个大型的投票 |
[08:21] | Permits for the St. Paddy’s Day parade, | 批准圣帕特里克节的游行 |
[08:23] | a few construction contracts. | 还有几份施工合同 |
[08:27] | I put together some info for you. | 我帮你把有些信息整理起来了 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:32] | I couldn’t do it without you. | 我没有你真不行 |
[08:35] | Well, you’re gonna have to. | 那可不是 |
[08:36] | At least right now, | 至少现在是的 |
[08:37] | ’cause I got to go check out some O2 canisters | 因为我得去检查一下那几个氧气罐 |
[08:40] | that my lieutenant keeps nagging me about. | 我的副队一直在跟我抱怨 |
[08:46] | Read up. | 好好看 |
[08:51] | The fact that it’s taking them forever to get here | 等他们过来都要八百年 |
[08:53] | doesn’t exactly instill me with confidence. | 那我还怎么相信他们 |
[08:55] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[08:59] | That’s him? | 就是他吗 |
[09:01] | Doesn’t look like he’s been out of the academy for more than a year. | 看着好想毕业都不到一年 |
[09:03] | I’m supposed to put my life in his hands? | 我要把自己的命交到他手上吗 |
[09:07] | You could always go to Antonio first. | 你可以先去找安东尼奥 |
[09:10] | He would know the best way to protect you. | 他知道怎么才能最稳妥地保护你 |
[09:13] | Yeah, then– that’d be way better. | 好的 那…那样好多了 |
[09:17] | Let’s do it then. | 那我们去吧 |
[09:23] | Detective Dawson’s unreachable. | 联系不到道森警探 |
[09:26] | You want to leave a message? | 你要给他留个言吗 |
[09:27] | Do you know when he’ll be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[09:28] | Is he on a case? | 他是在办案吗 |
[09:29] | I am not in the habit of broadcasting | 我可没有对外广播 |
[09:31] | the whereabouts of CPD intelligence officers. | 芝加哥警署情报人员行踪的习惯 |
[09:34] | Okay, I’m sorry. Is Sergeant Platt around? | 好吧 对不起 普拉特警长在吗 |
[09:36] | If Sergeant Platt were here, | 如果普拉特警长在 |
[09:38] | I’d be home right now watching “Ellen.” | 我现在就在家看《艾伦秀》了 |
[09:39] | Hey, look. | 是这样的 |
[09:41] | We are not trying to give you a hard time here | 我们不是想给你找不痛快 |
[09:42] | but this is very urgent. | 但这事真的很紧急 |
[09:44] | Now if you have any way of reaching Antonio… | 如果你有办法联系到安东尼奥 |
[09:48] | I’ll try his cell. | 我打他手机看看 |
[09:51] | Ambulance 61, | 61号救护车 |
[09:53] | fire 5960 North Jefferson. | 北杰弗逊5960号发生火灾 |
[09:55] | I got his voicemail. | 是语音留言 |
[09:58] | Right. Will you just tell him to call Sylvie Brett, please? | 好的 你能让他打电话给希尔薇·布莱特吗 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:24] | Truck, give me a primary search. | 云梯队 进行初步搜索 |
[10:25] | – Hermann, Mouch, Kidd. With me. – Copy that. | -赫尔曼 穆奇 基德跟我来 -收到 |
[10:28] | Okay, 51, let’s get a line in there. | 好的 水罐车 牵一条水管进去 |
[10:30] | Copy that, Chief. | 收到 队长 |
[10:35] | Fire department, call out. | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[10:40] | Jeannie. | 珍妮 |
[10:43] | – Jeannie! – Mouch, get him out of here. | -珍妮 -穆奇 带他出去 |
[10:46] | Come on, buddy. Let’s get you out of here. | 快点 哥们 我们带你出去 |
[10:48] | I think my friend’s still in here. | 我觉得我朋友还在那边 |
[10:50] | Don’t worry. We’ll get him. | 别着急 我们会找到他的 |
[10:52] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[10:55] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:04] | Fire department, call out. | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[11:14] | Fire’s inside the wall. Probably electrical. | 火在墙里面 可能是电路起火 |
[11:20] | Lieutenant! | 副队 |
[11:26] | Help! We’re in here. | 救命 我们在这里 |
[11:29] | – Get us out! – Help! | -救我们出去 -救命 |
[11:30] | Somebody’s inside. | 有人在里面 |
[11:34] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[11:38] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[11:46] | Easy. Easy. We got you. | 慢点 慢点 有我们在 |
[11:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:50] | How many left inside? | 里面还有多少人 |
[11:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:53] | They’re inside an old bank vault. | 他们在一间老的银行保险库里面 |
[11:54] | We need to figure out a way in. | 我们得想办法进去 |
[11:55] | That’s the wine bar. | 那里是酒吧 |
[11:56] | The door’s never supposed to be closed, ever. | 那扇门不能关的 一直都是 |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:00] | Can you get into a vault door? | 你们能破保险库门吗 |
[12:02] | We can try. What’s it look like? | 我们可以试试 长什么样子 |
[12:04] | Old, rectangular-style. Pretty thick steel. | 矩形的老式门 钢板很厚 |
[12:06] | External hinges? | 铰链在外面吗 |
[12:07] | I think so. | 好像是的 |
[12:09] | Cruz, K-12, come with me. | 克鲁兹 带圆锯跟我走 |
[12:10] | On it. | 来了 |
[12:16] | Hey, this way. | 这边 |
[12:23] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[12:25] | Give me the saw. | 电锯给我 |
[12:31] | You’re good! | 可以了 |
[12:37] | Severide, give me an update. | 西弗莱德 报告最新情况 |
[12:40] | Making progress, Chief, | 有进展了 队长 |
[12:41] | but the walls are going up fast. | 但墙的温度升得很快 |
[12:53] | Okay, 81. | 好了 云梯队 |
[12:55] | Get another saw in there, just in case. | 再送一把电锯进去 以防万一 |
[12:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:58] | – Get it. – Got it. | -去拿 -好的 |
[13:10] | Severide, get out of there. | 西弗莱德 出来 |
[13:12] | He’s almost through. | 他马上就能打通了 |
[13:16] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[13:18] | Get ready. | 准备 |
[13:27] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[13:28] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[13:31] | Kidd, get him out of here. | 基德 带他出去 |
[13:39] | Okay, let’s get out of here! | 好了 我们出去 |
[13:41] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[13:52] | What the hell happened, Jeannie? | 发生了什么事 珍妮 |
[13:53] | The fire was coming at us and I just pulled the door shut. | 火马上就要烧过来了 我就把门关上了 |
[13:56] | I wasn’t even thinking. | 我当时想都没想 |
[14:03] | It’s barely a sunburn. It’s no big deal. | 就跟晒伤差不多 没事 |
[14:06] | I thought I had more time. | 我还以为有更多时间 |
[14:09] | Those walls went up crazy fast, Chief. | 墙体烧的特别快 队长 |
[14:11] | Hey, we’re taking some smoke inhalation victims to Med. | 我们要带烟雾吸入伤者去医院 |
[14:14] | You should come and get that checked out. | 你跟我们一起来 去检查一起吧 |
[14:15] | I’ll live. | 没事 |
[14:18] | Okay. Have it your way. | 好吧 你随便 |
[14:24] | Flames shouldn’t have spread that fast. | 火不该烧得那么快 |
[14:26] | What the hell were those walls made out of? | 墙体是什么做的 |
[14:28] | Napalm? | 凝固汽油吗 |
[14:40] | It’s not even my birthday yet. | 现在还不到我的生日 |
[14:42] | Polystyrene insulation. | 聚苯乙烯绝缘 |
[14:44] | Found that during overhaul. | 检查时找到的 |
[14:46] | It’s why the hallway went up so fast. | 所以火才烧得那么快 |
[14:48] | I still don’t get how that stuff is legal. | 我还是不懂那玩意儿怎么就合法了 |
[14:50] | City’s been trying to ban it for years. | 市里已经想禁止使用好多年了 |
[14:52] | Any decent contractor would have used rock wool, fiberglass. | 有良心的建筑商会用矿物棉 玻璃纤维 |
[14:56] | Unless they’re trying to save a buck. | 除非他们想省下点钱 |
[15:05] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[15:07] | I got socked in the eye that last call. | 上次出警眼睛被撞了一下 |
[15:10] | Think it might have aggravated | 好像发展成 |
[15:11] | the corneal abrasion I had last year. | 去年的角膜擦伤了 |
[15:14] | Where? | 哪里 |
[15:15] | It’s red. Right there. | 都变红了 就这里 |
[15:17] | Vision’s a little blurry too. | 视线也有点模糊 |
[15:20] | Ugh, talk about bad timing. | 真是时机不对 |
[15:23] | Wedding’s supposed to be in two days. | 两天后就举行婚礼了 |
[15:27] | Maybe I just push it. | 或许我该推迟 |
[15:29] | What’s a couple months? | 推迟几个月怎么样 |
[15:31] | Push the wedding? | 推迟婚礼吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah, summer’s better for weddings anyway, right? | 反正夏天更适合举行婚礼 对吧 |
[15:35] | Why rush into things? | 急什么呢 |
[15:39] | Mouch, I don’t see a damn thing wrong with your eye. | 穆奇 我觉得你眼睛一点事都没有 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | I’ll just put some ice on it. | 我就拿冰敷一敷吧 |
[15:52] | Should heal up fine. | 应该很快就好了 |
[16:01] | Hey. Listen to this. | 你听我说 |
[16:03] | That Wine Bar was renovated by Gallo Construction, | 那个酒吧是加洛建筑公司翻新的 |
[16:06] | who happens to be bidding on a big city contract | 这家公司刚好在竞标一个市里的大项目 |
[16:09] | which happens to be one of the first measures I’m voting on. | 而这刚好是我要投票的第一个项目 |
[16:12] | Small world, Chicago. | 芝加哥真小 |
[16:14] | What I’m saying is, | 我是说 |
[16:15] | I can stop them from landing that contract. | 我可以阻止他们拿下合同 |
[16:19] | With your one vote? | 以你的一票吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:22] | Plus, I’ll stand up at the meeting | 我还会在会议上站出来 |
[16:23] | and say something persuasive, inspirational. | 说些鼓舞人心有说服力的话 |
[16:27] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 拿下他们 新议员 |
[16:28] | Yeah, oh, ye of little faith. | 你对我有点信心好吗 |
[16:30] | It’s not you. Just… | 不是对你没信心 只是 |
[16:33] | Never seems to shake out for the little guy, | 我觉得你还不会那一套 |
[16:36] | the politics game. | 政治的那一套 |
[16:38] | But hey, if you can take this company down on your own, | 但是如果你能一个人扳倒那家公司 |
[16:40] | by all means, go for it. | 那就尽管去扳倒它 |
[16:43] | I plan to. | 我是打算去 |
[16:45] | It shouldn’t have happened. | 不该发生那种火灾的 |
[16:49] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:53] | Hey, that cop ever catch up with you guys | 那个警察找你们说关于那个 |
[16:55] | about the gunshot victim? | 枪伤患者的事了吗 |
[16:56] | He said he needed to get a statement. | 他说需要找你们录口供 |
[16:58] | I think he left a number somewhere. | 他好像留下电话了 |
[17:01] | We need to talk to Boden. | 我们需要跟博登说 |
[17:03] | Yeah, as soon as we get back. | 嗯 等我们回去就说 |
[17:04] | – I’ll handle this. – Okay. | -这个交给我 -好 |
[17:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:47] | Jimmy, he knows. | 吉米 他知道了 |
[17:48] | He knows we went to the cops. | 他知道我们报警了 |
[17:56] | Hey Dawson? | 道森 |
[17:57] | Have you heard from Antonio today? | 今天你联系过安东尼奥吗 |
[17:59] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[18:00] | No, why, what’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[18:02] | We left word for him but that was hours ago. | 我们给他留言了 但已经过去好几个小时了 |
[18:04] | If you have any way of getting a hold of him, | 如果你能联系到他 |
[18:06] | I could really use his help. | 我真的感激不尽 |
[18:08] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:11] | Brett, what’s going on? | 布莱特 怎么了 |
[18:13] | Chief, I know I should have said something to you sooner. | 队长 我知道我该早点跟你说 |
[18:16] | Sooner? | 早点 |
[18:18] | You should have called me from the scene. | 在现场你就应该给我打电话 |
[18:20] | I would have met you at Med. | 我应该去医院接你的 |
[18:22] | Not left your side until I was sure that you were safe. | 不确认你安全 绝不离开你 |
[18:25] | Damn it, Brett. | 该死 布莱特 |
[18:27] | My job is to take care of my people. | 我的工作就是照顾好我的人 |
[18:29] | How can I do that if they’re not being up front with me? | 如果不跟我实话实话 那我怎么照顾 |
[18:43] | It’s gonna be okay, Brett. | 不会有事的 布莱特 |
[18:46] | We are gonna figure this out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[18:52] | Oh, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[18:54] | The cop at the hospital. | 去医院的那个警察 |
[18:55] | I’ve–I’ve just never seen him before | 我从没见过他 |
[18:56] | and I wanted to talk to someone I trust. | 我想找个信任的人说 |
[18:58] | I told her to go to you first. | 是我让她先去找你的 |
[18:59] | That’s–it’s on me. | 这个怪我 |
[19:02] | Yeah, and it would have helped to have a jump on this guy, | 如果我们先他一步应该不会这样 |
[19:05] | but Gabby caught me up. | 但加比找到我了 |
[19:07] | So, let’s get moving now. | 所以我们就开始吧 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:10] | We IDed your GSW victim. | 我们确认了那个枪伤人员的身份 |
[19:11] | He’s a member of a crew out of Detroit. | 他是底特律一个团伙的成员 |
[19:13] | They came here to pull a job, | 他们来干不法勾当 |
[19:14] | it went sideways somehow, | 结果事情没成 |
[19:16] | and now one of them’s on a warpath. | 然后他们有成员就宣战了 |
[19:18] | There’s three crew members dead already. | 今天那个团伙已经死了三个成员了 |
[19:21] | You recognize any of these guys? | 你看看有没有那个人 |
[19:32] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[19:36] | He’s the shooter? | 他是枪手吗 |
[19:37] | The one who threatened you? You sure? | 是他威胁了你 你确定吗 |
[19:41] | His name’s Dale Kjorven. | 他叫戴尔· 科耶文 |
[19:43] | We need to make sure he never gets that close to you again. | 我们需要确保他再也不能接近你 |
[19:55] | Yes. Can I help? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[19:58] | Alderman Casey? | 凯西议员 |
[20:00] | Hey. John Gallo. | 你好 我是约翰·加洛 |
[20:02] | Gallo Construction. | 加洛建筑公司的 |
[20:04] | I just wanted to come by and introduce myself. | 我就来自我介绍一下 |
[20:06] | Heard you been asking around. | 我听说你在打听我们 |
[20:07] | Thought I may as well meet the man himself. | 所以我就亲自来见见你 |
[20:10] | Yeah, well, I was just calling around, | 我就是打听打听 |
[20:13] | find out if cheap styrene insulation | 问问你们是不是一直用 |
[20:16] | is the way you always do business | 廉价苯乙烯绝缘材料 |
[20:18] | or just at a place where my friend nearly lost an arm? | 还是只在差点害我朋友丢了胳膊的建筑里用了 |
[20:21] | Yeah, okay. Slow down. | 好 慢着 |
[20:23] | Okay, I was as angry as you are to find out what happened. | 我知道这件事后跟你一样生气 |
[20:26] | No way I would approve work like that. | 我绝不会同意那种事 |
[20:28] | I mean, you get it. | 你也懂的 |
[20:29] | You were in business for a while there yourself, weren’t you? | 你自己做了好一阵建筑 对吧 |
[20:32] | – Still am. – Yeah, well, you understand. | -我还在做 -那你肯定明白 |
[20:34] | Sub-contractor substitutes crap material, | 分包商用不好的材料以次充优 |
[20:37] | cheats you out of a couple bucks. | 骗你几个钱 |
[20:39] | And this sub-contractor, | 那这次音乐厅建设 |
[20:40] | you plan to use them for the concert hall? | 你还准备用这个分包商吗 |
[20:42] | Matt, if you knew me, you’d know. | 马特 你要是了解我就会知道 |
[20:45] | I do good work. | 我建筑做得很好 |
[20:47] | Except for this one time. | 除了这次 |
[20:50] | You play golf? | 你玩高尔夫吗 |
[20:51] | Not much. | 不怎么玩 |
[20:52] | All right, you and me, 18 holes down at Ridgemoor. | 这样吧 你和我 理基摩见 打满18洞 |
[20:54] | I don’t think that’s– | 我可不觉得 |
[20:55] | Friday afternoon. I’ll set it up. | 周五下午 我会安排好的 |
[20:58] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我可不接受拒绝 |
[21:08] | Kidd and I are gonna stay with Brett tonight. | 基德和我今晚要陪布莱特 |
[21:10] | Antonio says she’ll have ’round the clock protection, | 安东尼奥说会24小时保护她 |
[21:12] | but still. | 但是以防万一 |
[21:13] | Glad you’ll be there. | 幸好有你在 |
[21:19] | 45 aldermen voted for Gallo’s last contract. | 有45个议员投票赞成加洛上次的合同 |
[21:24] | Isn’t that all of them? | 那不就是全都赞成 |
[21:25] | All but five. | 有五个人没有赞成 |
[21:26] | And he’s–he’s pretty tied up with a lot of them. | 他和其中一大部分议员都关系密切 |
[21:28] | Donations, fundraisers, stuff like that. | 捐赠 筹措资金 这些事情 |
[21:32] | He’s got the whole city council in his pocket. | 他把整个市议会都攥在掌心了 |
[21:36] | Yeah, it sounds like it. | 似乎的确如此 |
[21:42] | Winning this vote, it’s a long shot, Matt. | 赢得这次投票可能性极低 马特 |
[21:46] | Yeah, but guys like Gallo? | 是啊 但是像加洛那种人 |
[21:50] | They’ll just keep getting away with things like this | 他们会一直逍遥法外 |
[21:52] | until someone stands up to them. | 除非有人站出来直面他们 |
[21:55] | You gonna take him on? | 你决定对付他了吗 |
[21:56] | Hell yeah. | 那当然 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | Then I’m placing my bet on the long shot. | 那我就赌虽然机会很小你也会成功 |
[22:14] | Hey, I’m giving you a ride. | 我载你一程 |
[22:16] | Oh, um, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[22:17] | CPD’s got guys watching me 24/7. So… | 芝加哥警署派了人全天候保护我 所以 |
[22:21] | That’s great, but I’m still giving you a ride. | 不错啊 但我还是要载你一程 |
[22:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah, come on. | 是的 来吧 |
[22:46] | You get why “Phantasm” isn’t the first thing | 你现在知道她为什么无心思考 |
[22:48] | on her mind right now, right? | 《幻影》了 对吧 |
[22:48] | Dude, “Phantasm” was never gonna happen. | 老兄 《幻影》根本不可能成行 |
[22:52] | If it wasn’t for some guy trying to kill her, | 就算不是有人想要杀她 |
[22:54] | it would have been something else. | 也会是别的事情 |
[22:58] | I stated my intentions, shaved my moustache. | 我表现出了我的意图 刮掉了胡子 |
[23:02] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[23:04] | just ain’t happening. | 不行就是不行 |
[23:09] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:10] | How about we go get a Blu-ray of “Phantasm,” | 我们去买个蓝光的《幻影》 |
[23:13] | 12-pack of beer, | 12罐啤酒 |
[23:14] | head on home and do some morning drinking, huh? | 回到家 然后喝点晨间啤酒 |
[23:24] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[23:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:27] | – Hawks up by two. – Great. Glad to hear it. | -老鹰队领先两分 -太好了 |
[23:29] | So listen, the wedding’s off. | 听着 婚礼取消了 |
[23:33] | Mouch, what the hell? | 穆奇 搞什么 |
[23:36] | You lose your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:37] | Came to his senses is all. | 他是终于清醒过来了 |
[23:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:40] | People are flying in from as far away as Sheboygan. | 好多人大老远的从希博伊根飞过来 |
[23:43] | I got myself four cases of bubbly for the bar. | 我还在酒吧里进了四箱香槟 |
[23:46] | Guys, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[23:49] | Trudy and I have ballroom dancing on Tuesdays. | 特鲁迪和我周二有舞会 |
[23:53] | Then there’s wine tasting classes on Wednesdays. | 周三有红酒品鉴课 |
[23:56] | Pottery nights, improv workshops on the weekends. | 周末又有陶艺之夜和即兴表演研讨会 |
[23:59] | Finally it hit me. | 我终于领悟到 |
[24:01] | I can’t keep this up the rest of my life. | 我不能一辈子都这样过 |
[24:03] | – You don’t have to. Bail. – Zip it. | -你不用这样啊 就分呗 -闭嘴 |
[24:05] | I just started thinking, what’s gonna happen | 我开始想 一旦特鲁迪认识到 |
[24:08] | when Trudy realizes who she married | 她嫁的不是那个她一直以来看到的 |
[24:10] | was not the sophisticated, cultured Randall | 那个成熟稳重的兰德尔 |
[24:13] | she’s been seeing this whole time, | 而是那个平凡的老头子穆奇 |
[24:15] | but just regular old Mouch | 他只喜欢边吃披萨 |
[24:17] | who likes to watch “Junkyard Wars” And order pizza? | 边看《垃圾挑战赛》 会发生什么呢 |
[24:22] | All right. You know, Cindy used to drag me | 你知道吗 我和辛迪原来约会的时候 |
[24:24] | halfway across Chicago when we were dating. | 她带着我跑遍了半个芝加哥 |
[24:27] | I mean, you know, art galleries, | 你知道的 就是什么艺术画廊啦 |
[24:29] | you know, hole-in-the-wall jazz bars. | 墙上有洞的爵士酒吧啦 |
[24:32] | Awful, awful stuff, all right? | 就是那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[24:34] | Then we get married, and all of a sudden, | 然后我们结婚了 突然之间 |
[24:36] | she’s, like, perfectly happy to stay at home, | 她就变得特别乐于待在家里 |
[24:39] | watch TV, eat stuff on the couch. | 看电视 在沙发上吃东西 |
[24:44] | That’s your pep talk? | 你就这样鼓励他吗 |
[24:45] | So, I ask her, you know, “What gives?” | 我就问她 怎么了 |
[24:49] | And she looks at me and she says, | 她就看着我 说道 |
[24:51] | “Babe, why do you think they call it dating?” | 亲爱的 你觉得他们为什么把约会叫约会 |
[24:55] | Mouch, I swear to you, six days from now, | 穆奇 我发誓 六天之后 |
[24:58] | you’re gonna be wearing sweats, watching The History Channel, | 你就会穿着汗衫 看历史频道 |
[25:01] | you know, and eating rocky road. | 吃巧克力蛋糕了 |
[25:04] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[25:05] | 22 years of experience. | 我22年来的经验呢 |
[25:08] | That sounds good to you, Mouch? | 听起来不错吧 穆奇 |
[25:10] | Rocky road? | 巧克力蛋糕 |
[25:13] | Would you prefer ballroom dancing? | 你会更想参加舞会吗 |
[25:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | Brett, you want another beer? | 布莱特 你要再来杯啤酒吗 |
[25:34] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:36] | What about you, Mrs. Casey? | 你呢 凯西太太 |
[25:38] | Ugh, I hope nobody at headquarters saw that caption. | 希望总部没人看到那个标题 |
[25:42] | They’d kick us off Truck for being a couple. | 他们会因为我们在一起把我们赶下云梯车的 |
[25:44] | That why you two haven’t tied the knot? | 你们就是因为这个不结婚的吗 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | But the truth is, | 事实是 |
[25:51] | I like things the way they are. | 现在这样我就觉得很好 |
[25:53] | I’m happier than I’ve been in a long time. | 我现在比以前很长一段时间以来都开心 |
[25:56] | – That’s great. – See? | -真好 -看吧 |
[25:58] | Being single’s the only way to live. | 单身才是唯一的活路 |
[26:00] | Uh, that’s not exactly what I said. | 我可没这样说 |
[26:04] | But it’s exactly what you meant. | 但你就是这个意思 |
[26:05] | – No, it isn’t. – All right, fine. | -才不是呢 -好吧好吧 |
[26:07] | You know what, how about | 不如这样吧 |
[26:08] | we call up a couple guys, | 我们叫几个人来 |
[26:11] | put together a nice little game of Spin the Bottle? | 一起玩玩转瓶游戏 |
[26:13] | Spin the Bottle. You regress in the winter? | 转瓶游戏 你倒退回冬天了吗 |
[26:17] | You know, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你这话什么意思 |
[26:19] | If you’re gonna play anything, | 就算你要玩游戏 |
[26:20] | you should be playing Seven Minutes of Heaven, | 你也应该玩天堂七分钟啊 |
[26:21] | not Spin the Bottle. | 而不是转瓶游戏 |
[26:22] | Spin the Bottle’s dumb now. | 转瓶游戏早就过时了 |
[26:23] | First of all, let’s go back. Regress? | 首先 先不提这个 退化是什么鬼 |
[26:25] | No, you remember that time? | 你不记得那次了吗 |
[26:27] | You remember the last time we played Spin the Bottle? | 你还记得我们上次玩转瓶游戏吗 |
[26:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:31] | The cops can’t watch you forever, Sylvie Brett. | 警察不可能永远看着你 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[26:34] | Come all out and be like, “Hey, I’m ready.” | 你站起来大喊 我准备好了 |
[26:37] | Hey, who is it? | 是谁 |
[26:47] | Will you let me know if the situation changes? | 情况有变你能通知我吗 |
[26:49] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:54] | They tracked the call to an unregistered cell phone, | 那通电话追踪到了一部没有注册的手机上 |
[26:57] | but then it went dark. | 但之后就断了线索 |
[26:59] | So far they have no other leads on this Kjorven guy. | 目前他们还没其他关于这个科耶文的线索 |
[27:03] | I’m going to need you to do a shift with Jimmy. | 我需要你去跟吉米上一轮班 |
[27:07] | – Got it. – Cool. | -没问题 -好 |
[27:09] | No, no, not cool. | 不不 不好 |
[27:10] | Chief, I appreciate your concern, | 队长 谢谢你的关心 |
[27:12] | but I don’t want to let this guy stop me from doing my job. | 但我不想让那个人妨碍我正常工作 |
[27:14] | It is not your decision. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[27:15] | I can’t have you out on calls | 要是威胁不解除 |
[27:16] | until this threat is neutralized. | 我不能让你出警 |
[27:18] | – Chief- – Please, do not argue with me. | -队长 -你不要跟我争了 |
[27:24] | Thank you. That’s all. | 谢谢 先这样 |
[27:33] | Chief, is this about me not coming to you first– | 队长 如果是因为我没先来找你说… |
[27:35] | I am not punishing you, Brett. | 我不是在惩罚你 布莱特 |
[27:40] | I’m taking care of you. | 我是在照顾你 |
[27:54] | Uh, about Mouch’s wedding. | 关于穆奇的婚礼 |
[27:55] | It occurred to me that you’re probably bringing Grant. | 我想到你可能会带格兰特一起参加 |
[27:57] | Your business, but last time I saw him, | 这是你的事 但上次我见到他 |
[27:59] | he was coming at me with a banjo, | 他想拿班卓琴打我 |
[28:01] | so I think it might be best | 所以我想我还是 |
[28:02] | if I changed tables. | 换个桌子为好 |
[28:05] | Yeah, well um, actually, it was a mandolin, | 那个其实是曼陀林 |
[28:09] | but no, not bringing Grant. | 不过我不会带格兰特参加 |
[28:12] | Finally made a clean break. | 我们终于一刀两断了 |
[28:14] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[28:16] | To know. | 知道了 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:18] | So uh, we should be good. | 所以我们在一桌应该没事 |
[28:22] | I mean, unless any of your exes are gonna be at the table. | 除非你前任要一起参加婚礼 |
[28:25] | Is that a problem for you? | 你有问题吗 |
[28:27] | Well, no, not a problem for me. | 不 我没问题 |
[28:28] | More of a problem for you, really, see, | 其实是你的问题 |
[28:30] | because I’m gonna be looking good, | 因为我会打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[28:33] | and the last thing that I need | 而我最不想看到的 |
[28:34] | is some jealous hussy reading into things wrong, | 就是有人嫉妒吃错会错意 |
[28:38] | causing a scene. | 闹得不愉快 |
[28:41] | Guess I’d better take a closer look at the guest list. | 那我得好好看看宾客名单了 |
[28:45] | Guess you better. | 那是 |
[28:50] | Fine, but we shouldn’t reward him for it with a city contract. | 好 但我们不该拿市里的合同奖励他 |
[28:54] | Sure, and I realize he has a lot of support on the council, | 当然 我知道议会里有很多人支持他 |
[28:56] | but if enough of us are willing to stand up to him, we– | 但如果有足够多的人愿意站出来 我们… |
[29:00] | Yes, just give it some thought, Gene. | 是 你再考虑一下 基恩 |
[29:02] | That’s all I’m asking. | 我只有这一个要求 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | So glad you talked me into this. | 你们真是劝我摊上了好事啊 |
[29:11] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[29:15] | Good morning. This is Matt Casey. | 早上好 我是马特·凯西 |
[29:15] | I’m looking for an Alderman Dooley. | 我找杜丽议员 |
[29:19] | So when the alarm comes in, you just tap right there | 要是有报警 你按一下这里 |
[29:21] | and that lets the alarm office know | 让接警办公室那边知道 |
[29:22] | that the company is responding. It’s pretty straightforward. | 然后就会有人出警 很简单 |
[29:25] | And pretty boring, so try not to fall asleep. | 也很无聊 所以不要睡着了 |
[29:28] | Well, I don’t think I’ll ever sleep again, | 我觉得我以后应该都睡不着了 |
[29:30] | so it shouldn’t be a problem. | 所以这不是问题 |
[29:35] | Sooner or later, this guy’s gonna come up for air, | 迟早那个家伙会出现 |
[29:38] | and the cops’ll be there. | 警察会抓到他的 |
[29:40] | Yeah. Thanks for having my back. | 对 谢谢你们帮我 |
[29:43] | The whole house does. | 我们全队的人都挺你 |
[29:51] | Well… Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[29:52] | – Person in distress. – Okay, I got this. | -有人遇险 -好 我来 |
[29:53] | – 4420 South Western Boulevard. – There you go. | -西林荫大道南4420号 -对了 |
[29:54] | Well played. | 做得好 |
[30:29] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 伤者腹部中枪 |
[30:30] | Give me some pads. | 给我纱布块 |
[30:33] | How’d it go down? | 什么情况 |
[30:34] | Suspect matched an investigative alert | 疑犯与一个调查警报中的描述相符 |
[30:36] | so the officers pulled him over. | 所以警官让他停车了 |
[30:37] | He drew a weapon, started shooting. | 他拿出武器开始射击 |
[30:39] | They returned fire and– | 他们回击 然后… |
[30:40] | Hey, slow your breathing, okay? | 慢慢呼吸 知道吗 |
[30:42] | Easy breaths. | 慢点呼吸 |
[30:50] | Dawson, that’s him. | 道森 就是他 |
[30:54] | What? What’s him? | 什么 什么他 |
[30:56] | It’s Brett’s ID. | 这是布莱特的证件 |
[31:02] | Didn’t work, did it? | 看来你没有得逞啊是吧 |
[31:05] | I’ll take that. Evidence. | 那个给我 这是证据 |
[31:09] | It sounds clear. | 听上去没问题 |
[31:11] | I don’t know why he’s not breathing. | 不知道为什么他无法呼吸 |
[31:16] | No blood pressure. | 没有血压 |
[31:18] | There’s got to be blockage. | 肯定出现阻塞了 |
[31:19] | Maybe it’s an embolism. Let’s intubate. | 可能是栓塞 我们插管 |
[31:31] | He’s asystole. Push an epi. | 他心搏停止了 注射肾上腺素 |
[31:39] | Dawson? | 道森 |
[31:42] | Another gunshot wound? | 另一处枪伤 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:48] | It’s crepitus. | 是捻发音 |
[31:50] | Skull’s fractured. | 他颅骨骨折了 |
[31:58] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[32:03] | Call Chicago Med. | 通知芝加哥医院 |
[32:05] | Request a termination in the field. | 请求宣布患者于现场死亡 |
[32:08] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们无能为力了 |
[32:31] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:33] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:47] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[32:54] | Hell of a thing. | 没想到啊 |
[32:57] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[33:09] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[33:12] | Was he responsive when you got here? | 你们赶到时他还活着吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah, but not for long. | 活着 但没过多久就死了 |
[33:17] | He had a head wound that we didn’t see at first. | 他头上也有伤 我们开始没有发现 |
[33:19] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们无能为力 |
[33:23] | It felt wrong giving it our all for a guy like that. | 为那种人拼尽全力感觉不值 |
[33:28] | Yeah, I don’t know if I would have. | 是啊 换做我我不知道会不会施救 |
[33:39] | – Oh, hey, excuse me a sec. – Sure. | -失陪一下 -好的 |
[33:41] | Thanks. Alderman Casey. | 谢谢 凯西议员 |
[33:45] | Good effort in there. | 刚才你尽力了 |
[33:46] | I appreciate a big swing. | 有惊无险 谢谢了 |
[33:49] | Yeah. Sure. | 不客气 |
[33:51] | Listen, I meant what I said. | 我说的是认真的 |
[33:53] | You ought to come to the club sometime. | 你有时间应该来俱乐部玩玩 |
[33:55] | You never know. Maybe I can actually help. | 指不定什么什么我能帮上忙呢 |
[33:59] | And why would I want your help? | 我为什么需要你的帮助 |
[34:02] | I just told the whole council | 我刚告诉所有议员 |
[34:03] | I think you’re a crook and a liar. | 我认为你是个骗子 |
[34:06] | A term is a long time, Matt. | 一届任期很长的 马特 |
[34:10] | We ought to find a way to work together. | 我们应该想办法合作 |
[34:14] | Great try out there tonight. | 今晚你表现很棒 |
[34:26] | You look great. | 你好美 |
[34:28] | Thank you. How did it go? | 谢谢 事情如何 |
[34:31] | My first vote, my first loss. | 我第一次投票 第一次失败 |
[34:34] | Pretty resounding defeat. | 惨败 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry, baby. | 很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[34:39] | That–that–little heavy on the pours there, pal. | 倒的有点多了 伙计 |
[34:44] | Hey, there he is. The man of the hour. | 终于来了 今晚的主角 |
[34:48] | I’m glad you showed. | 很高兴你来了 |
[34:49] | Oh, are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[34:50] | Thanks again for getting my head straight. | 再次谢谢你让我想明白了 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:58] | To my best man | 敬我的伴郎 |
[35:00] | and the best day of my life. | 还有我人生中最美好的一天 |
[35:10] | I ca–I can’t do this. | 我…我做不到 |
[35:11] | Trudy, yes you can. Take a deep breath. | 特鲁迪 你可以的 深呼吸 |
[35:14] | One of our first dates was in a hot air balloon. | 我们最开始有一次约会是在一个热气球里 |
[35:17] | Randall loved it. | 兰德尔特别喜欢 |
[35:19] | Said it was everything he’d been missing in his life. | 说他想了一辈子那个 |
[35:22] | I almost threw up in that thing. | 可我在里面差点吐了 |
[35:24] | Twice. | 两次 |
[35:25] | Ever since then it has been non-stop. | 此后就根本没停过 |
[35:28] | Cooking classes, wine tasting, | 烹饪课 品酒课 |
[35:31] | macramé, square dancing classes. | 装饰课 交谊舞课 |
[35:33] | I’m exhausted. | 我太累了 |
[35:35] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[35:36] | Tru–Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[35:37] | Hey. Get it together, okay? | 振作起来好吗 |
[35:41] | When Mouch said it was everything | 穆奇说的 |
[35:42] | he’d been missing in his life, | 想了一辈子 |
[35:42] | he didn’t mean the hot air balloon. | 不是指热气球 |
[35:45] | He meant you. | 而是指你 |
[35:48] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[35:50] | I do. | 真的 |
[35:53] | Look, I’ve known Mouch a really long time, | 我认识穆奇很久了 |
[35:55] | and I have never seen him happier. | 我从未见过他如此开心 |
[36:01] | I do–I love him. | 我…我爱他 |
[36:03] | Okay, I’m doing this. | 好吧 我去 |
[36:06] | I am pulling this off, right? | 我可以的 对吧 |
[36:08] | – Absolutely. – Gorgeous. | -当然 -你很美 |
[36:10] | I can’t stand these things. | 我受不了这玩意儿了 |
[36:11] | They make me sweat. | 它们让我出汗 |
[36:13] | Who invented these things? | 谁发明的这玩意儿 |
[36:14] | You can wear them. | 你塞进你内衣里吧 |
[36:16] | Okay, give me the bouquet. | 好 把捧花给我 |
[36:17] | I don’t know why I’m even talking to you two anyway. | 我都不知道为什么跟你们俩说这个 |
[36:19] | You can’t even lock down a man. | 你们连一个男人都搞不定 |
[37:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:07] | You don’t happen to have Tovaritch Vodka, do you? | 你们这里不会碰巧有友谊伏特加吧 |
[37:10] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[37:12] | How do you know about Tovaritch? | 你怎么知道友谊伏特加的 |
[37:15] | I got a taste for it when I lived in Russia. | 我住在俄罗斯期间爱上了它 |
[37:18] | What were you doing there? | 你去那里做什么 |
[37:19] | I got my masters in Russian Literature | 我的俄罗斯文学硕士学位 |
[37:22] | at the State University in St. Petersburg. | 是在圣彼得堡大学拿到的 |
[37:25] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:27] | My family’s from Chernyshevskaya Prospekt. | 我们家就住在圣彼得堡的一条街上 |
[37:29] | My grandmother’s from the Petrograd side. | 我祖母也是那边的 |
[37:37] | You lied. | 你说谎 |
[37:38] | Yeah, well, it’s my personal stock. | 这是我的私人珍藏 |
[37:41] | For Russians only. | 只给俄罗斯人喝 |
[37:54] | I like your moustache. | 我喜欢你的小胡子 |
[38:11] | – I don’t either. – It makes no sense. | -我也不 -说不通啊 |
[38:12] | Okay, look, we’re going to find out | 好 我们总有一天 |
[38:13] | the real story sometime. | 会知道真正的故事 |
[38:15] | Yeah, you might as well be the one to spill the beans. | 对 你可能会说漏嘴的 |
[38:19] | Fine, I’ll let you do the honors. | 好 就让你来说 |
[38:21] | Okay, all right, I would be happy | 好吧 我很高兴 |
[38:24] | to be the one to tell the tale. | 来告诉大家那个故事 |
[38:25] | Okay. So, late one night, | 是这么回事 那晚很晚 |
[38:29] | I’m coming back from a tactical training course at the academy. | 我在学院接受完战术训练课程回来后 |
[38:33] | The moon was bright as hell that night, I remember. | 发现房间里超级亮 |
[38:36] | I unlock my door | 我锁上门 |
[38:38] | and I hear this sound coming from the roof. | 然后听到屋顶有声音 |
[38:43] | So I look up, | 所以我一抬头 |
[38:44] | and then suddenly, | 然后突然 |
[38:47] | there’s Severide | 发现西弗莱德 |
[38:48] | rappelling down from my skylight | 用绳索从我的天窗下来 |
[38:52] | singing Sinatra’s “This Love of Mine” | 唱着辛纳特拉[歌手]的《我的爱》 |
[38:55] | with a rose in his mouth. | 嘴里还叼着一支玫瑰 |
[38:57] | He’d been mooning over me for weeks. | 他迷恋了我好几周了 |
[39:01] | Poor guy was so blinded by love | 他被爱情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[39:02] | he didn’t know what he was doing. | 都不知道自己在做什么了 |
[39:04] | SWAT team let him go after a few hours. | 几小时后特警队的人放他走了 |
[39:06] | No harm done. | 一切平安无事 |
[39:08] | You did it. Put a rose in your mouth. | 真的啊 你嘴里叼了一支玫瑰 |
[39:13] | Okay, seriously. | 说真的 |
[39:14] | There was a key under the mat. | 垫子底下有把钥匙 |
[39:17] | I talked Grant out of calling the cops, | 我说服了格兰特不报警 |
[39:19] | Kelly went home, | 凯利回家了 |
[39:20] | and next day he comes to me and he says, | 第二天他找我说 |
[39:23] | “Thanks, I owe you a big favor.” | 谢谢 我欠你一个大人情 |
[39:28] | Still do, I guess. | 现在还欠着 |
[39:30] | Still do. | 没错 |
[39:32] | * Oh my heart * | *亲爱的* |
[39:37] | * You are my soul * | *你是我的灵魂* |
[39:41] | * And I feel empty inside * | *我感觉内心空虚* |
[39:45] | * When you are not home * | *在你不在家的时候* |
[39:47] | You said it was crazy | 《芝加哥太阳报》 |
[39:49] | the “Sun-Times” thought we were married, but… | 以为我们结婚了 你说他们疯了 但是 |
[39:53] | Maybe it’s even crazier we’re not. | 我们没结婚才更疯了 |
[39:57] | We have a good reason. | 我们是有原因的 |
[39:59] | We did when you were just starting out, | 你刚开始的时候我们不结婚是有原因 |
[40:00] | but you’re not a candidate anymore. | 但现在你不是后备队员了 |
[40:04] | I bet Chief would put you on Engine at 51. | 队长会把你调去51大队的水罐车队 |
[40:08] | We’d still be at the same house. | 但我们还在一个队里 |
[40:11] | Matt. | 马特 |
[40:17] | I’m–I’m really happy the way things are. | 目前这个状态我很开心 |
[40:22] | We get to be together at work and home. | 我们上班和回家都能在一起 |
[40:24] | I’ve got a job that I love and so do you. | 我有自己爱的工作 你也是 |
[40:30] | You don’t want more? | 你不想更进一步吗 |
[40:35] | Baby, you just became Alderman. | 亲爱的 你刚当选议员 |
[40:36] | You got a lot on your plate. | 你现在事情太多 |
[40:39] | Let’s–let’s give it a little time | 我们再缓一缓 |
[40:43] | and then let the dust settle. | 等一切尘埃落定 |
[40:49] | That sound okay? | 可以吗 |
[40:53] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:57] | Oh, uh, you know what we forgot? Hi. | 对了 差点忘记了 你好 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:03] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[41:04] | We never properly celebrated your victory. | 你成功当选后我们还没好好庆祝过 |
[41:08] | I didn’t get a chance to | 典礼前我都没有 |
[41:10] | congratulate Mouch and Trudy before the ceremony. | 找到机会祝贺穆奇和特鲁迪 |
[41:12] | Let me just do that. | 我先去祝贺他们 |