Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Guys, meet the newest member of Truck 81, 伙计们 来见见81号云梯队的新成员
[00:03] Stella Kidd. 史黛拉·基德
[00:04] I just split with my hubby 我刚和我老公分手了
[00:04] and I’m really enjoying the solo life. 我现在超享受单身贵族的生活
[00:07] Hi. I’m Casey. 我是凯西
[00:08] A little free advice. 送你一点建议
[00:09] You’re in Chicago politics now. 你已经踏进了芝加哥政坛
[00:11] There’s no shallow end. 这里面水可不浅
[00:13] It’s not what I signed up for. 我可没想到会碰到这种事
[00:14] You run a clean clean campaign, you get creamed. 要想清清白白地参与选举 就被人抹黑
[00:16] Run a dirty one, well, you lose your soul. 要是耍阴的 就失去了灵魂
[00:19] Even more reason why the city needs you. 更重要的是这个城市需要你
[00:21] – Mr. Becks. – Mr. Casey. -贝克斯先生 -凯西先生
[00:23] Are you here to concede? 你是来认输的吗
[00:24] Actually, I wanted to see your face 说实话 我是想看看
[00:26] the first time you realized you were gonna lose to me. 你第一次知道会输给我是什么表情
[00:31] Squad 3, Ambulance 61: 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[00:34] carbon monoxide investigation, 5708 Forsten Avenue. 一氧化碳调查 富斯顿大街5708号
[00:44] What do we got, Lieutenant? 什么情况 副队
[00:46] Carbon monoxide alarm. 一氧化碳警报
[00:48] Security company called the owners 安保公司打电话给业主
[00:49] to make sure they were okay. 确保他们的安全
[00:51] Couldn’t get an answer. 但是没人接
[01:34] Fire department! 消防局
[01:35] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[01:37] Get us in there. 进去
[01:42] Strike. 敲
[01:58] What are we dealing with? 什么情况
[02:02] 1700 ppm. 百分之1700
[02:03] Okay, everybody, masks on. 大家戴上防毒面具
[02:05] Truck, get in there. 云梯队进去
[02:07] Otis, get the windows open. 奥蒂斯 把窗户打开
[02:09] Air this place out. 给屋子通风
[02:10] Herrmann, Kidd, first floor. 赫尔曼 基德 一楼
[02:11] Dawson, upstairs with me. 道森和我上楼
[02:13] Copy that. 明白
[02:17] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[02:24] Fire department! 消防局
[02:26] Anyone here? 有人吗
[02:30] Fire department! Call out! 消防局 大声呼救
[02:32] Otis, vent that. 奥蒂斯 去打开
[02:39] All clear downstairs. 楼下安全
[02:41] House is clear, Chief. 屋子里没人 队长
[02:42] Copy. 明白
[02:44] Severide, you find the leak? 西弗莱德 找到泄漏点了吗
[02:47] Not yet, Chief. 还没有 队长
[03:03] Found it. 找到了
[03:04] It’s a multi-purpose chimney down in the basement. 地下室有一个多功能烟囱
[03:07] Furnace is connected to the flue right here. 火炉从这里连接到烟道
[03:09] If this thing’s all jammed up, 如果这东西堵住了
[03:10] the carbon monoxide will just come back down. 一氧化碳就会出来
[03:22] All right, everything’s all intact in here. 好的 所有东西都是完好的
[03:27] Yeah, the blockage is probably higher up. 堵塞处可能在更高的地方
[03:29] – We’ll get it from outside. – Yeah. -我们从外面处理 -好
[03:31] Hey, Casey, we’re gonna need the aerial. 凯西 我们需要云梯
[03:33] Chief, we’re coming out. 队长 我们马上出去
[03:38] I bet it’s another pigeon. 我猜肯定又是鸽子
[04:00] Talk to me, Severide. 说话 西弗莱德
[04:03] We’re gonna need to call this one in. 这情况得上报
[04:13] Oh, man. 老天
[04:23] You guys ever see something like this? 你们见过这种事吗
[04:25] Not personally, but one time 48, 自己没有 但有一次
[04:28] they–they found a dead body, years ago. 是几年前 他们发现了一具尸体
[04:31] Turned out to be a burglar, or…an attempted burglar. 结果是一个小偷 或者说 企图偷东西的人
[04:35] What do you think happened there? 你觉得这次是怎么回事
[04:37] You’ll sleep better if you don’t know. 不知道更好 睡得香
[05:05] Oh, good Lord. 老天爷
[05:06] It’s a child. 是个孩子
[05:08] The wrapping’s undone at the bottom. 被包着放在底下
[05:10] Looks like a beach towel. 像沙滩毛巾
[05:15] – You see that there? – Yeah. -你看到了吗 -看到了
[05:16] – Where the wall’s cleaner? – Uh-huh. -墙上干净的地方 -对
[05:18] It looks the kid was stuck there for a while. 看来这孩子在那里卡住了一段时间
[05:20] Body decomposed, shifted, fell down the flue. 尸体腐烂 移动才掉到烟道上
[05:24] Looks like the towel’s holding the body together. 似乎毛巾把尸体都裹在一起了
[05:27] Won’t much longer. 也裹不了多久了
[05:47] Lieutenant. Stop right there, please. 副队 快停下
[05:50] Detective Bianca Holloway, Area South Homicide. 比安卡·霍洛威警探 南区重案组
[05:53] Who authorized the extraction? 谁批准你把尸骨取出来的
[05:54] Your forensics guy back there already took a bunch of photos. 你们取证的人已经拍了很多照片了
[05:57] I assure you, Detective, 我保证 警探
[05:58] Lieutenant Severide would not break protocol 除非必要情况
[05:59] unless he thought it was absolutely necessary. 西弗莱德副队是不会违规的
[06:02] Body was falling apart. 尸体分解了
[06:03] You just compromised my crime scene. 你破坏了犯罪现场
[06:06] Help the lieutenant bag the victim in one piece 帮副队将被害者收好
[06:08] then finish securing the scene. 然后保护现场
[06:09] Copy that. 明白
[06:10] I’m gonna need a statement from you. 我需要你写份情况说明
[06:13] – Lieutenant. – I got it. -副队 -我来
[06:15] Excuse me. 让一下
[06:31] All right. 好
[06:32] Everyone, listen up! 大家听着
[06:34] After we eat, I want everyone to make sure 我们吃完饭后 我要大家都确保
[06:36] your bottle is topped off at 4,500 psi. 把自己的瓶加到满压
[06:39] If not, change it out. 如果不是 就换掉
[06:41] Run the saws, top them off with fuel. 打开电锯 加满燃料
[06:44] And after that, we’re gonna do 之后的一小时里
[06:45] one hour of raising ground ladders. 我们要练习竖云梯
[06:47] So, it’s what, a week until the alderman election? 离议员选举还有一周吗
[06:49] Six days. 六天
[06:50] And if Casey’s gonna beat Becks in the polls, 如果凯西的票数要胜过贝克斯
[06:52] we need all hands on deck. 我们必须全力以赴
[06:54] How much of a lead does Becks have? 贝克斯领先多少
[06:56] He’s up like 5%. 大概5%
[06:58] It’s close. 很接近
[06:59] You know what they call the guy who comes in second place? 你知道他们怎么称呼第二名吗
[07:02] Loser. 输家
[07:03] I can always count on you for a pep talk, Herrmann. 谢谢你给我加油鼓气 赫尔曼
[07:05] Hey, also, Herrmann, 还有 赫尔曼
[07:06] we’re gonna throw an election party at Molly’s. 我们要在莫利酒吧办选举派对
[07:08] – No, we’re not. – Of course we are. -不要 -当然要
[07:10] What if I lose, and we’re all sitting around there 如果我输了呢 我们就像一群傻瓜一样
[07:11] like a bunch of suckers? 坐在那里吗
[07:12] Hey, you’ll be sitting around like a sucker. 是你像傻瓜一样坐着
[07:15] I’ll be drinking and having fun. 我会喝酒找乐子
[07:16] You know what they call what you just did? 你知道人们怎么称呼你刚才做的事吗
[07:19] Anticipatory negativity. 预期消极
[07:20] And I don’t roll with that. 我可不赞同
[07:22] You are gonna win and we are having a party. 你必须得赢 我们要办派对
[07:26] Herrmann, get on it. 赫尔曼 去办吧
[07:27] Who’s gonna pay for it? 谁来付钱啊
[07:31] All right. 好吧
[07:32] We’ll work it out. 我们来想办法
[07:34] Mouch, can you keep me updated on the polling predictions? 穆奇 能告诉我民调预测的最新消息吗
[07:37] The rest of you, there’s 50,000 people in this ward. 其余人 这片选区里有五万人
[07:40] Half of them don’t even know when election day is. 一半人都不知道选举日在什么时候
[07:42] Make sure they do. 要确保他们知道
[07:44] Telemarketing! Yes! 电话推销 好棒
[07:46] Cross that off my bucket list. 能从我的遗愿清单上划掉了
[07:59] Kelly. 凯利
[08:01] Detective Holloway called about getting your statement. 霍洛韦警探打电话来说情况说明的事
[08:03] You need to write one up. 你得写一份
[08:10] Alderman. 议员
[08:12] No, no, al-der-man. 不 是议 员
[08:15] Correct. 没错
[08:18] He’s like a city council member, but with a stupid name. 就像是市议会成员 但名字很蠢
[08:21] Listen, you crooked, underhanded reptile, 要是你骗人了 卑劣的爬虫
[08:24] you got no honor, you know that? 你就没荣誉了 知道吗
[08:26] My wife is the head of the PTA. 我妻子是家庭教师协会的会长
[08:28] You’re done. 你完蛋了
[08:29] Hey, Herrmann, are you nuts? 赫尔曼 你疯了吗
[08:31] Dawson will skin you alive. 道森会活剥了你的皮
[08:32] What, relax. It was a personal call. 怎么了 放松 这是私人电话
[08:34] I got problems with the Barney rental I got 我为了安娜贝拉的生日派对请了巴尼租赁公司
[08:35] for Annabelle’s birthday party. 我对他们不满意
[08:37] Oh, that’s so sweet. How old is she gonna be? 真有爱 她多大了
[08:39] Eight. 八岁
[08:41] You get what you get, and you don’t get upset. 让你满意 就不会生气
[08:43] Now this jagoff is saying that he’s double booked. 现在这蠢货说他被重复预订了
[08:46] – You know, I got a guy. – Yeah? -我认识一个人 -是吗
[08:48] He’s a musician, 他是个音乐家
[08:49] looking to make the switch to, you know, kid-friendly. 期待变成儿童友好的音乐家
[08:52] What kind of musician? 哪种音乐家
[08:53] Like pop punk. 流行朋克
[08:54] Like the kind of band your ex-husband is in? 像是你前夫加入的乐队吗
[08:58] – Yeah. – Okay, listen. -好吧 -好吧 听着
[08:59] Grant is trying to start over. 格兰特想重新开始
[09:01] He just needs a chance to break in. 他需要训练的机会
[09:03] Why would you break up with the guy 你为什么跟他分手
[09:05] and then try to take care of him? 又想照顾他
[09:06] Be glad you don’t know. 你不知道真是太好了
[09:07] Herrmann, please. 赫尔曼 拜托
[09:09] Stella, I can’t hire your broken-down ex 史黛拉 我不能雇你崩溃的前夫
[09:11] for my only daughter’s birthday. 来办我独女的生日派对
[09:13] He’ll do it for free, as long as he gets to record it. 他不收费 只要他可以录制下来
[09:16] Deal. 成交
[09:18] Casey, you need to see this. 凯西 你得来看看这个
[09:23] Yes, hi. 喂
[09:24] I’m Jimmy Borelli, calling on behalf of Matthew Casey. 我是吉米·博雷利 代表马修·凯西来电
[09:30] We have Alderman Colin Becks, who’s up for reelection. 我们请来了积极准备连任的科林·贝克斯议员
[09:33] He’s here answering your questions. 他前来回答你们的问题
[09:35] @MiltR3755 on Twitter wants to know, 推特用户MiltR3755想知道
[09:39] what’s the difference between you 你和竞争对手马修·凯西
[09:41] and your opponent, Matthew Casey? 之间的区别是什么
[09:43] Oh, simple. 很简单
[09:44] I gave up my law career to serve. 我放弃了法律事业来服务大众
[09:48] Lieutenant Casey plans to work full-time 凯西副队打算为
[09:50] for the Chicago Fire Department, 芝加哥消防局做全职
[09:52] even if he’s elected. 就算他赢得了选举
[09:54] Aren’t there other officials in Chicago 芝加哥难道没有其它官员
[09:56] pulling double duty in two city-funded positions? 做两份公务员的工作吗
[09:59] Well, look, Illinois is one of three remaining states 听着 伊利诺伊州是国内仅剩的
[10:02] where dual mandates are still legal, 双重工作依然合法的三个州之一
[10:04] but it’s frowned upon, for good reason. 但因为合理理由 人们对此不赞成
[10:08] Matt Casey is essentially 马特·凯西基本上
[10:10] trying to pick the taxpayers’ pockets twice. 是想两次拿纳税人的钱
[10:16] Well, that ain’t good. 这可不妙
[10:21] Hey, Casey. 凯西
[10:23] What? 怎么了
[10:24] Chief’s looking for you. 队长在找你
[10:25] And… heads up, Chief Tiberg is with him. 提醒你一声 泰伯局长也在
[10:38] The CFD won’t tolerate 芝加哥消防局不会容忍
[10:40] a double-dipping firefighter in our ranks. 队伍里有两头拿钱的消防员
[10:42] I understand, sir. 我知道 长官
[10:44] That’s why I’ll defer the alderman’s salary 所以就算成功当选
[10:46] if I’m elected to office. 我也会拒绝拿议员薪水
[10:48] Are you sure that’s what you want to do? 你确定自己想这样吗
[10:50] Because that sort of thing you can’t take back. 这提出来了可收不回
[10:51] I’m not doing this for the money. 我竞选议员不是为了钱
[10:54] Especially if it means 尤其是接受薪水
[10:55] accepting it would jeopardize me being a firefighter. 会危害我作为消防员的工作
[10:57] So you plan to stay on active duty, even if you win? 所以就算胜出 你也准备继续工作吗
[11:00] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[11:01] As you know, most firefighters have other jobs 您也知道 大多数消防员在休息日
[11:03] on their off days. 也在干其他工作
[11:04] I’ve run a successful construction business for ten years. 我成功经营了十年的建筑生意
[11:07] Lieutenant Casey has not missed a beat 竞选开始后 凯西副队长
[11:08] since the campaign began, Chief. 并没有疏忽本职工作 局长
[11:10] – No? – No. -没有吗 -没有
[11:12] I’ve reviewed 51’s company journal. 我也看了51大队的工作日志
[11:15] How many shifts would you say that you switched 你自己说说 竞选开始以后
[11:17] or stepped out on since starting your campaign? 你调换或者离开了多少次轮班
[11:19] Too many. 很多次
[11:20] But the campaign events are done with. 但竞选活动已经结束了
[11:22] It’s not gonna be a problem going forward. 之后这不会再是问题
[11:25] I’m holding you to that. 那我相信你的话
[11:26] Please do. 请相信
[11:43] I’m working on it. 我正在写
[11:45] Owners of the house were up in Kenosha. 房主之前住在北边的基诺沙市
[11:47] They just moved in five months ago. 五个月前才搬来
[11:49] M.E. thinks the Baby Doe’s been there a few years. 法医认为无名婴儿已经在那几年了
[11:54] Photos of the chimney’s interior. 这是烟囱内部的照片
[11:55] I wanted to see if there’s anything 我想看看有没有
[11:56] that might catch your eye. 你可能注意到的东西
[12:06] You got an I.D. on the body yet? 尸体身份确认了吗
[12:07] Clothes were stripped and we don’t have any dental matches. 衣服都分解了 牙齿记录也没相符的
[12:13] Besides the bones, everything looks normal. 除了骨头以外 烟囱里挺正常
[12:16] Metal left over from burning scrap wood. 废木料燃烧剩下的金属
[12:25] You see something? 你看到什么了吗
[12:30] I think I know who this is. 我想我知道这是谁了
[12:42] Come on, Chief… 来 队长
[12:45] You remember Courtney Harris? 你还记得考特尼·哈里斯吧
[12:47] Yes, of course. 当然
[12:48] Well, I’m pretty damn sure it was her body 我非常确定 我们在烟囱里发现的
[12:49] that we found the chimney. 是她的尸体
[12:51] Who’s Courtney Harris? 考特尼·哈里斯是谁
[12:52] Little girl, wandered away from her parents’ lake house 一个小女孩 父母在北肯伍德开派对时
[12:54] in North Kenwood during a party. 她从湖边小屋里走失了
[12:57] Ended up drowning. 最后判定为溺亡
[12:57] I have an uncle that lives nearby. 我有个叔叔住在那附近
[12:59] I know a ton of folks in the area. 那片我认识很多人
[13:01] We were off shift, but chief, 当时是下班后 但队长
[13:03] everyone here on squad went out to help out in the search. 还有抢险队的所有人都去帮助搜寻了
[13:05] Squad lieutenant called it off on day three, 抢险队副队长在第三天时叫停了搜寻
[13:07] figured the current had pushed the body out to deeper water. 认为水流将尸体冲向了深水区
[13:09] Courtney’s description included a Saint Nicholas pendant. 考特尼的描述里有一根圣尼古拉坠饰
[13:12] I remember because her mom told me. 我记得 因为她妈妈跟我说过
[13:17] That’s it, Chief. 就是这个 队长
[13:19] That’s her necklace. 这就是她的项链
[13:21] North Kenwood is over ten miles away 北肯伍德离今早的出警地
[13:23] from this morning’s call. 距离有十多英里
[13:24] Well, then, somebody transported the body, obviously. 那显然是有人移动了尸体
[13:27] I’m telling you, it’s her. 我告诉你 这就是她
[13:28] That’s why we never found her. 所以我们才找不到她
[13:30] She wasn’t in the lake. 她不在湖里
[13:34] Okay. I’ll look into it. 好吧 我去查查
[13:40] Kelly. 凯利
[13:43] We’re not sure of anything yet. 现在还不能下定论
[13:51] So how long has Grant been playing kids’ music? 格兰特弹儿童音乐多久了
[13:54] He hasn’t. 他没弹过
[13:56] But he wants to. 但他想弹
[13:57] I mean, he never said that he wants to, 我是说 他没说过他想
[13:59] but this is what he needs. 但他需要这个
[14:01] And what is he currently doing now? 那他目前在干什么
[14:04] He is living off me. 在靠我养活
[14:07] I… oh. 我…
[14:08] – Yeah. – Oh… here he comes. -没错 -他来了
[14:10] Jeez, okay. 天啊 好了
[14:11] – You look– you’re good, yeah. – Okay, thank you. -你很美 -好 谢谢
[14:14] Hey, Grant. 你好啊 格兰特
[14:17] – So… – Kids’ party? -所以… -儿童派对吗
[14:20] New beginnings. 新开始嘛
[14:21] Remember, we talked about this? 记得吗 我们说过的
[14:23] I think it’s gonna be great. 我觉得这会很棒的
[14:24] No, no, no, I’m not some glorified 不 我不是什么捧着吉他
[14:26] rent-a-clown with a guitar. 收钱表演的小丑
[14:32] Okay, all right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[14:34] Stella. 史黛拉
[14:40] I’ll do it. 我做
[14:41] But under one condition. 但有一个条件
[14:45] What? 什么
[14:48] You give me another chance. 你再给我一次机会
[14:51] I said I’d do anything to get you back, right? 我说过我愿做一切事情挽回你 对吗
[14:54] I said that. 我说过的
[14:55] If this party will prove that, then I’m gonna– 如果这场派对能证明这点 我…
[14:57] – Okay, okay, just, just, just– – What? -行 你… -怎么
[14:59] All right. Just, just, just, just wait. 好吧 就等着吧
[15:00] Stella Bella. 史黛拉·贝拉
[15:03] It’s going to the best damn show those little bastards ever saw. 这些小混蛋绝对不会见过比这更棒的场面
[15:12] Extended three to five rungs above the roof line 将横杠从超出屋檐三格加为五格
[15:15] gives your extension ladder more stability, 能够让你的伸缩梯更为稳定
[15:17] and it’s, you know, easier to see in smoky conditions. 而且更容易在浓烟中看清情况
[15:19] Hey, can you…? 你能…
[15:20] That’s right. Great, right there. 没错 很好 就是这样
[15:22] So, that’s Amy Bell, from the “Sun-Times,” 那是艾米·贝尔 《芝加哥太阳报》的
[15:25] so you can get the word out about the double-dipping thing. 你不拿双份工资的事可以通过她让大家知道
[15:28] – Amy Bell. – Hi. -艾米·贝尔 -你好
[15:28] “Sun-Times.” Great to meet you. 《芝加哥太阳报》的 幸会
[15:30] Matt Casey. Thanks for coming over. 马特·凯西 谢谢你能过来
[15:32] Gabriela said you had some news regarding your campaign? 加布里埃拉说你有一些关于竞选的消息
[15:35] I wanted to announce 我想向宣布
[15:37] I’ll be deferring the alderman’s salary if elected. 如果当选 我将拒绝拿议员薪水
[15:40] And what inspired that decision? 你为什么会做出这个决定
[15:42] There’s still families Alderman Becks 因为龙卷风后 还有很多家庭
[15:44] hasn’t helped out after the tornado. 没有得到贝克斯议员的帮助
[15:46] They need it more than I do. 他们比我更需要这些钱
[15:48] Is that one of the issues 你会在最终的
[15:49] you’ll be bringing up in the final debate? 辩论上提出这个问题吗
[15:51] The final debate was last week. 最终辩论上周就结束了
[15:54] Alderman Becks’ campaign told us 贝克斯议员的竞选团队告诉我们
[15:56] one more debate was being set right before the election. 在选举之前必须再举办一次辩论
[16:00] Um…this is the first I’ve heard of it. 我是第一次听说这件事
[16:03] Do you mind if we go inside to talk? 我们能进去谈吗
[16:05] I’m freezing. 我冻死了
[16:06] I do, actually. 事实上 不行
[16:08] This is my real job. We’re running drills. 这是我真正的工作 我们在练习
[16:10] So, being an alderman isn’t a real job to you? 所以当议员对你来说不是真正的工作吗
[16:16] Well, you know what he meant. 你知道他是什么意思
[16:20] Okay. 好吧
[16:22] I’ll pop back around later, if that’s okay. 如果可以的话 我过会儿再过来
[16:24] Sure. 好的
[16:26] Yeah. 没问题
[16:27] Thanks. 谢了
[16:32] Let’s go. 继续吧
[16:33] Back at it. 继续练习
[16:38] Hey, Lieutenant. 副队
[16:39] Squad 4 sent this incident report over for you. 四号救援队给你发来了这份救援报告
[16:41] Date says it’s, like, six years old, though. 不过这些资料好像是六年前的
[16:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:48] Courtney Harris. 考特尼·哈里斯
[16:50] This got anything to do with the Baby Doe we found? 这跟我们找到的无名婴儿有关吗
[16:52] Maybe. 也许吧
[16:53] Oh, yeah. I remember this case. 我还记得这个案子
[16:56] Yeah, from reading the newspaper. 是啊 你是从报纸上看到的
[16:57] But we were in the lake. 但当时我们去湖边出警了
[16:59] Well, excuse me for not being squad-certified back then, Capp. 不好意思我当时没取得救援队资格 卡普
[17:03] Let’s go gas up. 我们去加油吧
[17:05] Let’s go. 我们走
[17:12] I got a copy of Squad 4’s report on Courtney Harris. 我有一份四号救援队对考特尼·哈里斯的报告
[17:14] It mentions a fight on the docks. 提到曾经在码头发生斗殴
[17:16] It was between Courtney’s dad and her uncle. 是考特尼的父亲和他叔叔
[17:18] It may not be anything, 可能无关紧要
[17:19] but I figured you’d want to take a look at it. 但我觉得你应该想看一看
[17:21] I just got an update from the M.E. 法医刚刚告诉我
[17:23] she determined the cause of death. 她确认了死因
[17:25] Someone snapped Baby Doe’s neck in half. 有人把这名无名婴儿的脖子扭断了
[17:30] So what’s next? 接下来怎么办
[17:31] A lot of things. 还有很多事
[17:32] And I’ve been trying to get a hold of Courtney Harris’s parents, 我一直想联系考特尼·哈里斯的父母
[17:34] but no luck. 但是一无所获
[17:36] Their numbers have changed a few times apparently. 显然他们换过好几次号码
[17:37] I can look into that. 这个能交给我
[17:38] Like I said, I know a lot of people in that area. 我说过了 我在那一块认识不少人
[17:41] Yeah, if you could get me their numbers, 如果你能给我搞到他们的号码
[17:42] that would be great. 那就太好了
[17:43] We need to match their DNA against the Baby Doe’s. 我们得将他们的DNA和无名婴儿进行比对
[17:46] You don’t need to keep calling her Baby Doe. 你不用称她为无名婴儿
[17:47] I’m telling you, this is Courtney Harris. 我告诉你 她就是考特尼·哈里斯
[17:49] Time will tell. 到时候就知道了
[17:50] How much time? 还要过多久
[17:52] I’ve got it from here, Lieutenant. 接下来就交给我吧 副队
[18:01] That’s Courtney Harris. 这是考特尼·哈里斯
[18:15] Hey, Grant emailed me. 格兰特给我发了邮件
[18:19] He’s super excited. 他超级激动
[18:21] Yeah, he seems it. 是啊 好像是的
[18:23] Uh…he included his, uh… 他还提到了他的…
[18:27] backstage rider. 幕后要求
[18:29] What’s that? 那是什么
[18:30] It’s a list of requests. 是要求清单
[18:32] Separate room to change, with a shower. 换衣服的独立房间 还要有淋浴
[18:36] – What– – Sparkling water, iced. -什么… -苏打水 要冰的
[18:38] – Six-pack of beer, iced. Aahp. – Okay, well– – -六瓶装啤酒 要冰的 -好吧
[18:42] Three lemons. 三个柠檬
[18:44] Pretzels, preferably Bavarian– 椒盐脆饼 最好是巴伐利亚…
[18:46] You know what, just don’t even worry about any of that. 你根本不必在意这些要求
[18:49] Just carve out a little space for him to perform, 给他划一小块表演用地就行
[18:53] and he’ll be there. 他会到场的
[18:55] I guarantee it. 我保证
[18:57] Well, Amy was right. 艾米说的没错
[18:58] Some community group, Citizens of Neighborhood Development, 某个社区团体 社区发展公民组织
[19:01] put the debate together and they’re claiming 又组织了一次辩论 他们说
[19:03] that one of their interns forgot to notify us. 他们的实习生忘了通知我们
[19:05] When? 什么时候
[19:07] During next shift. 就在你下次轮班的时候
[19:08] 6 p.m. 下午六点
[19:09] We got to move it. 那我们得改个时间啊
[19:10] Local news coverage is already secured. 当地新闻报道已经确定了这个时间
[19:12] We move it, Becks spins it to make us look bad. 我们改时间 贝克斯就会抓住机会诋毁我们
[19:15] Hey, we got you covered here, Lieutenant. 我们替你值班就行了 副队长
[19:17] Yeah, I appreciate that, 谢谢你
[19:18] but I gave Chief Tiberg my word. 但我向泰伯队长保证过了
[19:20] This debate is your last shot to get voters back on your side. 这次辩论是你能赢得票选的最后机会
[19:23] You skip this, you’re handing Becks the win. 你不去 就是将胜利拱手让给贝克斯
[19:30] So be it. 让就让吧
[19:31] Matt, it’s one shift. 马特 这不过是一次轮班而已
[19:33] No, it’s way more than that. 不 这远不止一次轮班
[19:35] When everyone here talked me into running for alderman, 当你们所有人都鼓励我去竞选议员的时候
[19:37] I was told it was a side job. 你们跟我说那不过是个副业
[19:39] “It’s one meeting a month.” Do we remember this? 就是每周开次会而已 你们还记得吗
[19:42] I’ve done the cocktail parties, I’ve gotten the message out. 我参加了鸡尾酒会 我到处分发传单
[19:46] I had to prevent myself from kicking Becks’ teeth in 我还得在贝克斯朝我和我妈妈泼脏水的时候
[19:48] when he dragged me and my mom’s name through the mud. 努力克制自己不去打他一顿
[19:50] – I– – If that’s not enough at this point, -我 -如果这还不够的话
[19:51] then it’s a wrap. 那就这样吧
[19:55] I’m a firefighter first. 我首先是个消防员
[19:58] I’m not ducking out on another shift. 我绝对不会翘掉自己的轮班
[20:05] I don’t know why he’s just flushing it down the drain. 我不懂他为什么就这样不干了
[20:09] At least he’s got a job. 至少他保住了自己的工作啊
[20:10] He’s so close and he’s worked so hard 他离成功只差一步之遥 他那么努力
[20:13] and he’s the right man to be alderman. 他就是议员的不二人选
[20:15] Who is ready for a shot? 有人想喝一杯吗
[20:17] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好啊 -好啊
[20:21] Is that bubblegum-flavored vodka? 这是泡泡糖味伏特加吗
[20:23] Yeah, I don’t drink straight vodka. 是啊 我不喝纯伏特加的
[20:25] I think it tastes like nail polish remover. 我觉得那个喝起来像洗甲水
[20:27] I said the same thing the first time I saw it. 我第一次看到的时候也说了同样的话
[20:28] It’s not bad. 其实还不错
[20:30] Fine, pour it. 好吧 来一杯
[20:32] Ladies, to Al Gore, 女士们 敬阿尔·戈尔[美国前副总统]
[20:34] who also finished second in his election, 他竞选的时候也落败了
[20:36] but went on to grow a really nice beard 但他后来留了个胡子
[20:39] and alert us all to the dangers of climate change. 还告诉了我们大家气候变化的危害
[20:41] – To Al Gore. – To Al Gore. -敬阿尔·戈尔 -敬阿尔·戈尔
[20:49] Told you. 就跟你说吧
[20:49] So, how did Grant’s band break up? 格兰特的乐队是怎么解散的
[20:52] Okay, so Grant’s drummer got caught 他们乐队的鼓手和贝斯手的未婚妻
[20:55] sleeping with the bass player’s fiance. 被捉奸在床了
[20:57] And…I sound just like Grant. 然后 我说话语气真像格兰特
[21:03] They didn’t make it. 他们没能撑下去
[21:04] Like 99% of all the other bands. 就像其他大部分乐队一样
[21:08] You think he’ll ever change? 你觉得他会改头换面吗
[21:10] He doesn’t have to change. He just has to grow up. 他不需要改头换面 他只要成熟点就好了
[21:13] I did. 我就成熟了
[21:15] Do you still love him? 你还爱他吗
[21:22] He’s got to show me something first. 他得先证明自己给我看
[21:28] If he does, 如果他真的成熟了
[21:31] who knows? 谁知道呢
[21:53] Emma Harris? 艾玛·哈里斯吗
[21:55] I’m not sure if you remember me. 不知道你还记不记得我
[21:56] Lieutenant Severide, of course I do. 西弗莱德副队长 我当然记得
[21:58] Come in, it’s freezing out here. 快进来吧 里面太冷了
[22:03] So, what brings you all the way out here? 你怎么大老远的跑来了
[22:09] A friend of mine has been trying to– 我有一个朋友想
[22:10] to get a hold of you guys. 联系你们
[22:12] She left a few messages for your husband. 她给你丈夫发了几条信息
[22:14] I-I just wanted to make sure that you got them. 我只想确认一下你们有没有收到
[22:17] I haven’t talked to Eli in five years. 我有五年没和伊莱说过话了
[22:19] He moved back to Michigan after the divorce. 离婚后他就搬回了密歇根
[22:23] Who’s your friend? 你朋友叫什么
[22:28] Here you go. Give her a call. 名片给你 给她打个电话
[22:30] Detective– is this about Courtney? 警探 是和考特尼有关吗
[22:35] I’m not 100% positive. 我不能完全确定
[22:38] Oh, my God, it is, isn’t it? 天哪 真的吗
[22:39] Is there an update? Did they find her? 有新消息了吗 你们找到她了吗
[22:41] They’re just looking for some information. 他们就是希望了解一些信息
[22:43] Kelly, the weekend Courtney disappeared, 凯利 考特尼失踪的时候
[22:45] it poured the whole time. 一整周都在下雨
[22:47] I said I wasn’t leaving the docks until we found her. 我说过不找到她我是不会离开码头的
[22:50] You drove your car down so I’d have some place dry to sit. 你把车开来好让我有地方可以坐
[22:53] I’ve never forgotten that. 我从未忘记这些
[22:56] Please, tell me what’s going on with my little girl. 求你了 告诉我她怎么了
[23:14] Yeah, I know where his office is, Connie. 我知道他办公室怎么走 康妮
[23:19] Detective Holloway says she got a phone call 霍洛韦警探说她接到了一个电话
[23:20] from Courtney Harris’s mother. 是考特尼·哈里斯的妈妈打来的
[23:22] She said you stopped by for a visit, 她说你去拜访了一下她
[23:24] told her we found a body that might be her daughter’s. 还告诉她我们找到了一具疑似她女儿的尸体
[23:26] You said you’d get me her number. 你说你会给我她的电话号码
[23:28] I know. 我知道
[23:28] I went there, I gave her yours, but she knew something was up. 我去了 给了她你的号码 但她察觉到了
[23:31] I told her it was only a possibility 我跟她说了只是有可能
[23:33] and not to get her hopes up. 没有让她心存希望
[23:35] There are protocols, Kelly. 凯利 我们做事都是有规矩的
[23:36] I know you don’t like them, 我知道你不喜欢
[23:37] but they’re there to protect people like Courtney’s mother. 但它们是用来保护考特尼母亲这样的人的
[23:39] I know. I screwed up, okay, but… 我知道 我搞砸了 行了吧 但
[23:42] at least we got the ball rolling here a little bit. 至少案子有点头绪了
[23:44] By filling her with false hope? 就是靠给她假希望吗
[23:46] We don’t even have a DNA match yet. 目前DNA鉴定结果都还没有
[23:53] There’s your DNA. That’s Emma’s. 你要的DNA 那是艾玛的
[23:55] To test Courtney’s body. 拿去跟考特尼的尸体比对吧
[23:57] Great. “真好”
[23:59] And your name will be added to the Detective Supplementary Report 我会在调查报告上补上你的名字
[24:02] to confirm the chain of custody of the brush, 确认这把梳子经由你保管
[24:03] since your DNA may have contaminated the sample. 因为你的DNA可能已污染了证物
[24:06] Fine. 行
[24:07] And Emma said that she’s available 艾玛还说了 只要你需要
[24:10] anytime you want her to come down. 她随时可以去警局
[24:11] For anything. 全力配合
[24:12] If you’re wrong about this, 如果你搞错了
[24:14] are you gonna be the one who goes to Emma’s house 能让你去艾玛家告诉她
[24:16] to tell her it was someone else’s kid? 那是别人家的孩子吗
[24:19] Absolutely. 没问题
[24:26] Kelly. 凯利
[24:28] Listen to her. 听她的劝告
[24:32] Yes, Chief. 是 队长
[24:40] The Harrises used to live 哈里斯一家
[24:41] a couple streets over from my uncle. 以前住得离我叔叔家很近
[24:42] They used to go to his barbecue every summer. 他们以前每到夏天都去他家吃烤肉
[24:46] The last time I saw Courtney, 我最后一次见到考特尼时
[24:47] I was helping her dad at the grill 我正在烤架前给她爸打下手
[24:49] while she and my little cousin played in the backyard. 而她跟我的小侄子在后院玩耍
[24:53] They used to have this– 他们家…
[24:56] this really nice house on the corner. 在街角有栋漂亮的房子
[24:57] They were always planting flowers 他们很喜欢在门前种花
[24:59] or taking care of the lawn. 或精心打理草坪
[25:00] After the search got called off, they stopped. 搜救行动停止后 他们不再种花养草了
[25:04] My uncle… 我叔叔
[25:11] He did his best to… 他尽了最大努力
[25:15] to try and help with the upkeep. 试着去帮忙打理
[25:17] But it was… 但是
[25:19] it was like the life got sucked out of the place. 那里死气沉沉 毫无生机
[25:23] The flowers died, the grass turned brown, 鲜花凋残 绿草枯萎
[25:26] and by the time they sold it, 他们卖掉房子时
[25:27] the whole yard was just weeds and dead leaves. 院子里杂草丛生 枯叶满地
[25:36] That’s what I was thinking when I went to see Emma. 我去见艾玛时 满脑子想的都是这个
[25:56] Hey, turn it up, Mouch. 穆奇 调大点声
[25:56] Can you comment on Matthew Casey 关于马修·凯西缺席今晚辩论一事
[25:57] not attending tonight’s debate? 你有什么见解
[25:59] Once again, Matthew Casey’s actions illustrate 马修·凯西的举动又一次证明了
[26:02] his lackadaisical attitude toward this office. 他对竞选一事漫不经心
[26:05] If he can’t show up for a debate, 如果他连辩论都来不了
[26:07] how can we count on him to show up 那还怎么能指望他会在
[26:10] when his community needs him? 社区人民需要时出现呢
[26:13] Truck 81, Ambulance 61: 81号云梯车 61号救护车
[26:15] victim down, trapped, 7003 Victoria Boulevard. 维多利亚大道7003号 有人受伤被困
[26:32] – Please…help. – Yeah. -快来救人 -好
[26:34] Tomas, he’s stuck underneath. 托马斯 他卡在下面了
[26:35] Lieutenant Casey, Amy Bell from the “Sun-Times.” 凯西副队 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的艾米·贝尔
[26:37] – Why aren’t you planning to be at the– – Not now. -你为什么没去… -我现在没时间
[26:42] The car fell off the lift. We couldn’t stop it. 车从升降机掉了下来 我们没能阻止
[26:44] Tomas was working underneath. 托马斯当时在车底修车
[26:46] Okay. 好
[26:54] – Tomas. – He can’t speak English. -托马斯 -他不会说英语
[26:55] – Spanish? – Yeah. -西班牙语吗 -是
[26:57] Dawson. 道森
[26:59] Tomas. 托马斯
[27:01] Okay? 好吗
[27:04] The car is crushing his diaphragm. 车压在他的横隔膜上
[27:06] He’s breathing, but if his rib cage fractures– 他还能呼吸 但如果骨折的肋骨…
[27:08] Kidd, grab the airbags. 基德 拿气囊
[27:10] Herrmann, Otis, find something to stabilize this car. 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 想办法固定住车
[27:13] Dawson, keep him talking. 道森 让他保持清醒
[27:15] Tomas? 托马斯
[27:20] Truck 81 to main, 81号云梯车呼叫总部
[27:21] requesting squad assistance to shore up a vehicle. 请求救援队协助 将车辆撑起
[27:24] Sending Squad 2, currently en route. 已通知2号抢险车 正在赶来
[27:45] Shocks are going. 伤者持续受击
[27:46] Main, ETA on that squad company? 呼叫总部 救援队还要多久到
[27:49] Squad 2 is five minutes out. 2号抢险车已经离开五分钟
[27:51] Airbags, good to go. 气囊准备好了
[27:53] Everybody, back up. 所有人退后
[27:54] I’m going to pull him out once we inflate. 充气后 立即将他拉出来
[27:56] Up on blue. 蓝管充气
[27:58] Up on red. 红管充气
[28:06] Come on. 加把劲
[28:11] Matt! 马特
[28:17] We’re good! 我们没事
[28:25] All right, all right. 好 好
[28:28] Hang on, sir, stay still. 坚持住 先生 躺着别动
[28:36] Let me see. 让我看看
[28:37] Looks superficial. You okay? 看起来只是擦伤 你没事吧
[28:39] – Yeah, I’m good. – Okay. -我没事 -好
[28:40] Up on three. 我数到三
[28:41] Ready? One, two, three. 好了吗 一二三
[28:50] Nice save, Lieutenant. 救得漂亮 副队
[29:03] Boom. 嘭
[29:07] Hey, Lieutenant. 副队
[29:09] I saw your call went sideways. 我看你的救援跑偏了啊
[29:11] Saw? 看什么
[29:21] Must have been Amy. 肯定是艾米写的
[29:22] At least she got my good side. 至少她发现了我好的一面
[29:25] There are no bad sides. 你就没有坏的一面
[29:32] Can you find your way to Chief Boden’s office, Lieutenant? 你能去一下博登队长的办公室吗 副队
[29:34] Yeah, I can, thank you, Connie. 好的 这就去 谢谢你 康妮
[29:39] So…you were right. 所以…你是对的
[29:43] Body belongs to Courtney Harris. 尸体是考特尼·哈里斯的
[29:47] Have you spoken to Courtney’s mother recently? 你最近有没有跟考特尼的妈妈联系过
[29:50] You told me to back off. I did. 你让我不要管 我就没管了
[29:52] Emma was supposed to come by over an hour ago, 一个小时前艾玛就应该过来了
[29:54] but she backed out last minute. 但她在最后一刻反悔了
[29:56] Wouldn’t say why and she wouldn’t answer my calls. 不肯说原因 也不肯接我电话
[29:59] I went by her house and knocked, 我去过她家
[30:00] and she wouldn’t answer the door. 敲门也没人应
[30:02] She trusts you. 她信任你
[30:03] If you could go talk to her, 如果你可以跟她谈谈
[30:05] maybe tell her she can trust me? 也许可以让她也相信我
[30:15] Grant, where the hell are you? 格兰特 你到底跑哪儿去了
[30:18] Would you please just call me or text me back? 你可以给我回个电话或者短信吗
[30:23] Hey, does Grant know that in order to 格兰特知不知道如果想在
[30:25] play music at Annabelle’s birthday party, 安娜贝拉的生日派对上表演
[30:28] he actually has to be here? 他首先得来这儿
[30:29] Yes, yes. 对 对
[30:31] I think he just got stuck in traffic. 我觉得他应该是堵车了
[30:33] Just give me a few more minutes. 再给我几分钟时间
[30:36] I-I’m gonna text him right now. 我 我马上给他发短信
[30:41] I-I’ll just… 我就…
[30:43] It’s…I’m… 这事儿…我…
[30:45] Any luck? 有消息吗
[30:47] I have called him ten times. 我给他打了十个电话
[30:50] Stella, I think that means he’s not coming. 史黛拉 我觉得这就是说他不来了
[30:57] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[30:59] I need a pen 我需要一支笔
[31:02] and a big piece of paper. 和一大张纸
[31:07] Okay. 好吧
[31:09] Okay, gather around, boys and girls! 好了 都过来 姑娘小伙儿们
[31:14] Molly’s Junior happy hour is now open! 小莫利欢乐时间现在开始
[31:20] Whoo! Here we go. 来咯
[31:26] Okay. 好
[31:28] Who wants a root beer float, huh? 谁想要漂浮啤酒
[31:31] Oh, all right. Okay. 好嘞 来
[31:32] Okay, so what is this? 好吧 这是什么
[31:35] Molly’s Junior. 小莫利
[31:37] Some root beer floats. 漂浮啤酒
[31:41] There we go. 开始咯
[31:42] I guess it’s better than nothing. 总比什么没有强
[31:46] Okay. 好了
[31:47] Here you go, kids. 给 孩子
[31:54] Because you wouldn’t let me go down to the boats. 因为你不肯让我去船上
[31:56] Stop trying to make me the bad guy. 别搞得我像个坏人
[31:58] Courtney was my family too. 考特尼也是我的家人
[32:00] You’re too emotional to think straight. 你现在情绪太激动 脑子不够清楚
[32:01] You’re being ridiculous. 你太荒谬了
[32:03] The whole conspiracy with this is absurd. 你这整个阴谋论都很搞笑
[32:05] I’m trying to protect you. 我是想保护你
[32:06] You’re being paranoid. 你是多疑
[32:16] Hey, I just stopped by 我就是路过
[32:18] to see how you are doing. 想看看你怎么样
[32:19] Thank God you’re here. 幸亏你来了
[32:20] Can you talk some sense into my brother? 你能劝劝我哥吗
[32:25] I don’t know if you remember my brother, David. 我不知道你还记不记得我哥哥 大卫
[32:29] Yeah, I do. 我记得
[32:33] I just talked to Detective Holloway 我刚跟霍洛韦探员谈过
[32:35] and she said that you’re not returning her calls. 她说你不回她电话
[32:37] Everything okay? 没事吧
[32:38] She’s not talking to the cops. 她不会去跟警察谈的
[32:39] You ever seen “Making a Murderer”? 你有没有看过《制造杀人犯》
[32:40] David, I want to know what happened to Courtney. 大卫 我想知道考特尼发生了什么事
[32:42] I know you do. But you can’t talk to them. 我知道你想 但你不可以跟他们谈
[32:44] You know what they’ll say? 你知道他们会怎么说吗
[32:45] They’ll say you went crazy 他们会说你因为
[32:46] ’cause Eli was stepping out behind your back. 伊莱背着你跟别人约会就抓狂了
[32:48] They’ll know that he didn’t want to have kids. 他们会知道他根本不想要孩子
[32:50] They’ll say that you snapped Courtney’s neck 他们会说是你拧断了考特尼的脖子
[32:52] because you couldn’t handle being a mother, and then what? 因为你做不了一个好妈妈 然后会怎么样
[32:55] Look at all those parents whose kids disappeared. 你看看所有那些丢了孩子的父母
[32:57] They spend years in court trying to clear their name. 他们想洗清自己的名声得用好几年的时间
[32:59] How did you know Courtney’s neck was snapped? 你怎么知道考特尼的脖子被人拧断了
[33:06] Well, you told me. 你告诉我的
[33:07] No, I didn’t. 不是 我没有
[33:09] This is the first I’ve heard of it. 我这是第一次听说
[33:13] Well, I heard it somewhere. 我从别的地方听到的
[33:14] David, what’s going on? 大卫 怎么回事
[33:16] You need to go. 你快走
[33:17] This is a family matter, and I need to talk to my sister. 这是家事 我要跟我妹妹谈
[33:19] Emma, do you want me to leave? 艾玛 你希望我走吗
[33:21] No. 不希望
[33:24] I said get out. 我让你出去
[33:27] Emma, go to the kitchen, call Detective Holloway. 艾玛 去厨房 给霍洛韦探员打电话
[33:33] I’m warning you, get out. 我警告你 出去
[33:35] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿都不会去
[34:09] No! Stop. 不要 住手
[34:10] Please. 求你了
[34:11] Stop! Please! 住手 求你了
[34:40] Go home and clean up. 先回家清洗一下吧
[34:42] I’ll get your statement later. 稍后我再找你拿情况说明
[34:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:48] Courtney’s Saint Nicholas pendant. 考特尼的圣尼古拉斯吊坠
[34:51] You still need that? 你还需要吗
[35:40] Thank you. 谢谢你
[36:00] I mean, why can’t we vote online yet? 为什么我们还不能网上投票
[36:02] You know, they do in Canada. 加拿大就可以
[36:04] Some parts, anyway. 总之是有些地区可以
[36:05] They do a lot of strange things in some parts of Canada. 加拿大很多地方会发生很多奇怪的事
[36:12] – It’s Tamara. – Turn it up. -是塔玛拉 -声音调大
[36:15] And in local news, 当地新闻中
[36:15] a candidate in the 52nd aldermanic race 一名52区的议员竞选人员
[36:18] was unable to attend a final debate 无法与自己的政治对手一起
[36:20] with his political rival. 参加最后的辩论
[36:22] His supporters say he was too busy saving lives. 他的支持者说他是因为忙着救人
[36:25] Here’s a clip from earlier today. 下面是今天拍摄的一段视频
[36:27] Unlike Alderman Becks, 与贝克斯议员不同
[36:29] Matt Casey prioritizes people over politics. 对马特·凯西而言 人民的重要性胜过政治
[36:32] The way I see it, we can either elect another politician 在我看来 我们要么再选一个政客出来
[36:35] or vote for someone who gives a damn. 要么给真正在乎人民的人投票
[36:38] All right, well, that’s the scene down here. 这就是视频的内容
[36:40] Of course, we’ll have to see what happens 当然 等投票结束后
[36:42] after the polls close. 我们才能知道结果
[36:43] It ain’t over till it’s over, baby. 直到最后才是结束 亲爱的
[37:12] Baby, please, don’t mess with my bass line. 亲爱的 不要打扰我演奏低音线
[37:17] Man… 天
[37:21] What are you doing? 你干什么
[37:23] What are you doing? 你干什么
[37:27] I’m done. 到此结束了
[37:28] What? 什么
[37:30] No. 不要
[37:32] Why? 为什么
[37:33] You blew off the birthday party. 生日派对你放了我鸽子
[37:36] That was today? 是今天吗
[37:37] No, that’s not today. That’s tomorrow. 不 不是今天 是明天
[37:38] It’s tomorrow, I swear to God, I wrote it down here somewhere. 是明天 我发誓 我写下来了
[37:42] I wrote it down, it’s tomorrow– 我写下来了 是明天
[37:43] I went to bat for you, Grant! 我为你打了包票 格兰特
[37:44] I went to bat for you! 我为你打了包票
[37:47] With people that I like, 跟我喜欢的人
[37:49] people that I don’t want to disappoint. 我不想失望的人
[37:51] Today is a big day. 今天是个大日子
[37:53] All right, if you just–just listen to me, Stella. 你 你听我说 史黛拉
[37:54] And-I started jamming, all right, 我开始创作了 知道吗
[37:57] to come up with some songs for the birthday party, 我开始为生日派对创作新歌了
[37:58] and the songs, baby, I’m telling you, 亲爱的 这些歌 我跟你说
[38:01] these songs, they’re real songs, just pouring out of me. 这些歌是真正的歌 它们在我脑海中涌现
[38:05] I called Declan. 我打给了德克兰
[38:06] I played him all the songs. He flipped. 我把歌给他演奏了一遍 他震惊了
[38:11] We’re getting the band back together. 我们乐队要重组了
[38:25] You go and you knock ’em dead, Grant. 你去让他们震惊吧 格兰特
[38:27] No. No. 不 不
[38:30] Not now. Not– 别现在 别…
[38:32] Please, not like this. Why– 求你了 不要这样 为什么…
[38:46] Hey, when did the polls close? 投票什么时候结束的
[38:48] Hey. An hour ago. 一小时之前
[38:49] Okay, so I know a guy counting ballots in your ward. 我认识一个在你们选区计票的人
[38:53] He said you were looking pretty good. 他说你胜算很大
[38:55] Oh, my gosh, this is nuts. 天啊 好激动
[38:56] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 先不要高兴得太早
[38:58] And I don’t care if that’s negative anticipation, 我不管这是消极期待
[39:01] or whatever it’s called. 还是什么
[39:04] Hey, you didn’t have to do that. 你不用那样的
[39:06] Come on, you’re my guy. 拜托 你可是我支持的人
[39:08] Hi. 你好
[39:09] This is so exciting. 好激动
[39:11] We’re just drinking beer right now, that’s all we’re doing. 我们只是在喝啤酒 仅此而已
[39:14] Yeah. 是
[39:21] – Answer it! – Okay, okay. -快接 -好 好
[39:23] Hello? 喂
[39:26] Wow, well, it’s been a hell of a ride. 真是不容易
[39:31] Yeah, thanks for the call. 好 谢谢打来
[39:40] I won. 我赢了
[39:43] What, you won? 什么 赢了吗
[39:45] Yeah! 棒
[39:47] Yes! 棒
[39:52] Congratulations. 恭喜
[39:53] I’ve never kissed an alderman before. 我这是第一次亲议员
[39:56] Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! 凯西 凯西 凯西
[40:05] Yeah! 耶
[40:12] I knew it, I knew it. 我就知道会赢
[40:14] God, Baby, I’m so proud of you. 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
[40:15] Thanks so much for believing in me. 非常感谢你相信我
[40:22] Now what? 现在做什么
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme