Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I mean, it’s not like I’ve ever been drunk at work. 我并不是一直上班时间喝酒
[00:04] I just need help. 我需要帮助
[00:05] I want you to know you will always have support here at 51. 你要知道 51大队的人会一直支持你
[00:08] Just not as a paramedic. I’m sorry. 不过你不能在这里做急救员了 很遗憾
[00:10] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[00:12] Excuse me, are you Matt Casey? 打扰一下 你是马特·凯西吗
[00:13] – Tamara Jones. – What can I do for ya? -塔玛拉·琼斯 -有什么可以帮到你的
[00:15] You can run for alderman. 你可以去竞选议员
[00:16] I’m not a politician. 我真的不适合政治
[00:17] Matt, you keep saying, “This isn’t me,” 马特 你一直说那不是你的风格
[00:19] but without you, what do the people have? 但你不参选 大家指望谁
[00:21] Becks? 贝克斯吗
[00:23] – I’m running for alderman. – Oh, my God. -我要参加议员竞选 -天啊
[00:29] All right, let’s get this party started. 好 派对现在开始
[00:31] I’m about to introduce you to a real, live hero. 容我向你们介绍一位真实的英雄
[00:35] Local boy, born and bred in our Ward. 本区出生成长的当地人
[00:39] He puts his life on the line every day for regular people, 他为普通人甘冒风险
[00:42] and he’s about to do even more for the city of Chicago. 现在他准备为芝加哥奉献更多
[00:45] Put your hands together 让我们掌声欢迎
[00:47] for CFD Lieutenant Matthew Casey. 芝加哥消防局副队长马修·凯西
[00:50] Come on up, Matthew. 来吧 马修
[00:55] All right, come on, Matthew. Give ’em something. 快 马修 来秀一段
[01:03] Hey there, everyone. 大家好
[01:06] My name’s Matt Casey. 我叫马特·凯西
[01:08] I have no idea how Tamara roped me into this, but, um… 我不知道塔玛拉是怎么说服我的 但是
[01:13] I recently saw first-hand 我最近亲眼见到了
[01:15] how the system can take advantage of people. 体系可以如何欺骗利用人民
[01:18] I’ll tell you what, 这么说吧
[01:20] I don’t like seeing people get cheated 我不想看到人们受到欺骗
[01:23] and lied to. 受到欺瞒
[01:31] I really like you, honey. 我真的很喜欢你 亲爱的
[01:33] Enough of them politicians. 受够那些政治家了
[01:35] I’m gonna vote for you. 我会为你投票的
[01:36] Well, thank you so much. I appreciate it. 非常感谢 感谢你
[01:39] Okay, thanks for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[01:40] – Hey there. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[01:41] Booker– Denny Booker. 我是布克 丹尼·布克
[01:44] You really got something, you know that? 你真的很了不起 你知道吗
[01:45] Well, thanks for listening, Mr. Booker. 谢谢你能来 布克先生
[01:47] Denny, please. 叫我丹尼就好
[01:48] Um, listen. 听着
[01:49] You want to win this thing, 如果你想赢
[01:51] you have to get the community leaders behind you. 必须要有社区领导的支持
[01:54] What are you gonna do about that? 这你要怎么做
[01:55] Who’s this guy? 这是谁
[01:57] Sweetheart, I just put up a few fliers. 我只是发了点传单
[01:58] Who shows up is anybody’s guess, 谁都有可能会来
[02:01] like this character. 比如这位
[02:02] I got no idea what he’s about. 我根本不知道他是谁
[02:08] So it’s official. 正式定下来了
[02:10] Casey is running for alderman. 凯西要参加议员竞选了
[02:11] – Yay, all right! – Whoo! -好样的 -酷
[02:13] Hey, you know what? 你知道吗
[02:13] I bet aldermen get great season hockey games, 议员同志肯定能拿到冰球赛门票
[02:16] VIP tickets to Comic Con– 漫画展的VIP票…
[02:18] Hey, what can we do to help? 有什么我们能帮忙的吗
[02:20] Uh, first order of business: 第一项任务
[02:22] we got to get Casey’s name on the ballot. 我们必须让凯西进入候选人名单
[02:23] So we’re a little late to the party. 我们有点迟了
[02:24] We only have, like, a week 只有大概一周的时间
[02:26] – to collect 450 signatures. – Done! -来集齐450个签名 -没问题
[02:29] I’ll post a copy over at Molly’s, 10% off all drinks 我在莫利酒吧放一份 谁签名
[02:32] for anybody who signs the petition. 就给谁打九折
[02:34] Pretty sure that’s illegal. 这肯定是违法的
[02:35] Eh, 5%, then. 那就九五折吧
[02:37] Still illegal. 那也一样
[02:41] I probably should have come to you sooner, 我本来该早点告诉你的
[02:43] but I was still weighing my decision. 但我那时还在考虑
[02:45] So you’ve decided to run? 你决定参加竞选了
[02:48] Pending your approval, of course. 当然 还需要你的同意
[02:51] It’s a big responsibility, I know. 我知道这是很大的责任
[02:53] But I’m confident I can serve 但我有信心在当议员的同时
[02:55] and still fulfill my duties here at 51. 还能做好在51大队的工作
[02:58] Casey, you are one of the most 凯西 你是我认识的人中
[03:00] upstanding people I know. 最正直的一个
[03:03] Anyone can make a difference from being in office, 如果有人能在政治上做出一点不同
[03:05] it’s probably you. 那肯定就是你
[03:07] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[03:09] Don’t bring politics into my firehouse. 别把政治带进我的消防局
[03:12] Of course not. 当然不会
[03:14] Good. 那就好
[03:16] If you’ll excuse me, 不好意思
[03:17] I have a woman crisis I need to take care of. 我有个女人危机需要解决
[03:20] Can I help? 要我帮忙吗
[03:21] Not unless you’re running for Fire Commissioner next. 除非你要竞选下一任消防局局长
[03:24] One thing at a time, Chief. 我没那么贪心 队长
[03:30] Hey guys, um, I just overheard Connie on the phone 伙计们 我不小心听到康妮在打电话
[03:33] talking about a major personnel change for Truck. 在说云梯队的人事大变动
[03:36] You sure she said Truck? 你确定她说的是云梯队
[03:37] She’s probably talking about Chili’s empty slot. 她可能在说小辣椒的空位吧
[03:38] Do we know who’s filling that yet? 有人替了吗
[03:40] No. 没有
[03:42] No, no, no. 不不不
[03:45] Oh, hell, not Ogle. 见鬼 不能是奥格尔
[03:48] Why not? What’s his deal? 怎么了 他有什么问题
[03:50] They call him “The Bitter End.” 他们叫他”悲剧的结局”
[03:52] Anger comes off him in waves. 大家都在吐槽他
[03:55] I’m Rodney Ogle. You’ve probably heard of me. 我是罗德尼·奥格尔 你们可能都听说过我
[03:57] Uh, no, I don’t think so. 不 我没听过
[03:58] Okay, well, uh, how about this. 好吧 那这样吧
[04:01] You ignore my reputation, and I’ll ignore yours. 你别管我的名声 那我也无视你的
[04:05] Get used to this face, guys. 要习惯这张脸 伙计们
[04:07] I’m thinking about making 51 my permanent home. 我打算把51大队变成我永久的家
[04:10] She’s gonna lose her mind. 她会疯掉的
[04:12] I could’ve sworn I heard Connie say Truck personnel. 我发誓我听到康妮说云梯队的人事变动
[04:18] Squad 3, person trapped. 989 West Grayson. 3号抢险车 人员被困 格雷森西街989号
[04:23] That’s Firehouse 21. 是21号消防局
[04:24] Why are they calling us to another firehouse? 为什么让我们去另一个消防局
[04:26] Who knows? Let’s move, guys. 谁知道 快点 伙计们
[04:51] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[04:52] McCormick fell off the aerial during a drill. 麦考密克训练的时候从云梯上摔下来了
[04:54] Landed on the truck. 摔在了云梯车上
[04:57] As soon I saw him, I knew we needed a squad. 我看到他就知道我们需要救援队
[05:12] He’s been unconscious since he hit the truck. 他摔到云梯车上后就失去知觉了
[05:14] We got him right on the backboard and C-collar. 我们马上把他放到担架上 还上了护颈
[05:17] This post has got to be really close 这根钢管肯定很靠近
[05:18] to his femoral artery. 他的股动脉
[05:19] We need to keep him still. 我们得让他保持稳定
[05:20] Capp, Tony, let’s get some cribbing underneath him. 卡普 托尼 给他身下塞点垫块
[05:22] Cruz, get the whizzer saw. 克鲁兹 拿转锯
[05:25] Rest of you guys give him some room, okay? 其余人给他点空间 好吗
[05:26] Anybody not holding the board, 没有举着板子的人
[05:27] let’s back it up. 都后退
[05:28] Give Squad 3 space to work. 给3号救援队工作的空间
[05:31] Let me stay. I can hold the board. 让我留下 我能拿着板子
[05:34] Hey Severide, I can stay, right? 西弗莱德 我能留下 对吗
[05:37] Richter, let’s go. Now. 瑞克特 快走
[05:39] We got it, Richter. 交给我们吧 瑞克特
[05:44] Hey, Cruz, gonna need a figure eight wrap of Kerlix around his leg. 克鲁兹 得在他腿上缠上八圈绷带
[05:48] – We’ll attach it to the post. – On it. -需要固定钢管 -这就去
[05:50] – Uh, Torres. – Yeah. -托里斯 -在
[05:51] Get me an IV bag. 拿个输液包来
[05:51] Gonna need to keep this marker post cool 我们切割钢管时
[05:53] – while we cut it. – Copy that. -不能让它太发热 -收到
[05:54] One more layer should do it. 再多加一层应该就行了
[05:57] Okay. That’s good. 好 这样很好
[06:00] You guys can hold him steady? 你们能稳住他吗
[06:02] All good. 没问题
[06:07] Keep that IV streaming on the post. 要让输液一直往下流
[06:09] All right, all good. 好了 一切就绪
[06:10] Hang in there, Mac. 撑住 麦可
[06:18] Keep his leg up. 抬高他的腿
[06:20] It’s almost through. 就快好了
[06:23] All right, got it. 好了
[06:30] One, two, three. 一二三
[06:52] Richter. 瑞克特
[06:54] It was just you and McCormick on the drill? 只有你和麦考密参加演习吗
[06:56] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[06:57] But I was getting on the roof when he fell. 但他摔倒时我在上屋顶
[07:00] I didn’t see what happened. 我没看到发生了什么
[07:04] Thanks, Cruz. 谢谢 克鲁兹
[07:06] Real grateful for Squad 3’s quick work. 很感谢3号救援队的迅速救援
[07:07] Absolutely. 别客气
[07:12] Need anything? 需要什么吗
[07:13] Nah. I’m good. 不用
[07:22] Hey, Lieutenant. 副队
[07:25] Something’s off here. 事情不对劲
[07:26] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[07:27] When we pulled up, I noticed that the ladder 我们停车时 我注意到那梯子
[07:29] was set up for an aerial pipe drill. 是用来做云梯高空练习的
[07:31] Yeah? 怎么了
[07:32] Aerial’s 3 feet shy of the building. 云梯离这栋楼还有3英尺
[07:34] It doesn’t make sense for the other guy 另一个人从那里爬去屋顶
[07:35] to climb to the roof from there. 不合情理
[07:37] He’d be an idiot to try. 他要是这样尝试就是傻瓜了
[07:39] But that’s just what he told his captain. 但他是这样告诉他的队长的
[07:40] Richter? 瑞克特吗
[07:42] He’s upset. He probably misspoke. 他很沮丧 也许说错了
[07:44] We were at the same class at the Academy. 我们在学院里是同班同学
[07:46] He’s a solid firefighter. 他是个可靠的消防员
[07:59] Man, the whole vibe at 21 was weird. 天啊 21号消防队的氛围都很奇怪
[08:02] That’s what I’m saying. 我就是这意思
[08:03] It wasn’t just Richter. 不仅仅是瑞克特
[08:04] That whole house was acting tense. 整个消防局氛围都很紧张
[08:05] One of their guys almost died. 他们中的一名消防队员差点死
[08:07] Of course it was tense. 当然很紧张
[08:11] Is that a coloring book? 那是填色画画书吗
[08:12] A coloring book for adults. 成年人的填色画画书
[08:14] It’s a thing. 有这么回事
[08:16] Look, man, I know that Richter’s your boy, 我知道瑞克特是你的朋友
[08:18] but I’m telling you, man, something was up. 但我跟你说 肯定出了什么事
[08:20] Cruz, give it a rest. 克鲁兹 别说了
[08:21] Richter? 瑞克特
[08:22] You guys talking about that wife swap drama over at 21? 你们在说21号消防队的换妻闹剧吗
[08:25] I worked there a couple of shifts. 我在那里当过几次班
[08:27] Oh, adult coloring book, huh? 成年人的填色画画书啊
[08:29] My therapist says that could help reduce my stress. 我的心理医生说那能减少我的压力
[08:32] God, is she an idiot. 天啊 她真是个傻瓜
[08:35] Uh, wait, hey. 等等
[08:36] What about the drama over at 21? 21号消防队有什么闹剧
[08:38] We got a call there today. 今天我们接到了报警
[08:39] A guy named McCormick got hurt real bad, 一个叫麦考密的人伤得很重
[08:42] impaled on a marker post. 被标杆钢管穿刺了大腿
[08:43] McCormick–that’s who Richter’s been fighting with. 麦考密 他就是瑞克特的情敌
[08:46] McCormick just started dating Richter’s ex-wife. 他刚开始跟瑞克特的前妻约会
[08:49] Meanwhile, I’m the one who can’t get a permanent position? 结果还是我拿不到稳定工作
[08:52] Go figure. 想想吧
[08:53] Yeah, Richter and McCormick 瑞克特和麦考密
[08:54] have been at each other’s throats for weeks. 几周来都在闹矛盾
[08:59] That’s why Richter lied about being up on the roof. 所以瑞克特对屋顶上的事说谎了
[09:03] What if he pushed McCormick off that ladder? 如果是他把麦考密从梯子上推下来的呢
[09:09] Wanted to see us, Chief? 找我们吗 队长
[09:10] Uh, yeah, come on in. 是的 进来
[09:11] Have a seat. 坐吧
[09:17] I’m gonna start off by saying I am not happy about this. 我要先说 我对此并不高兴
[09:21] But all of my efforts to stop it have failed, so… 但我所有阻止这事的努力都失败了 所以
[09:25] Here’s where we are. 情况是这样的
[09:28] I’ve got some bad news from the CFD brass. 芝加哥消防局的高层告诉了我一个坏消息
[09:30] Because of the Auburn firehouse closure, 由于奥本消防局关闭了
[09:32] we have been told that we need to 他们告诉我们 我们需要
[09:34] adjust our manpower… 调整人员
[09:39] On Truck. 云梯队的人
[09:49] All right, guys. 好了各位
[09:50] Listen up. 听好了
[09:53] Chief Boden just let us know 博登队长刚告诉我们
[09:54] about some personnel changes on Truck. 云梯队的一些人员变动
[09:57] What kind of changes? 什么变动
[09:59] The Auburn firehouse shut down. 奥本消防局关闭了
[10:00] CFD’s putting a firefighter with a couple more years on the job 芝加哥消防局要让一个资历更老的消防员
[10:04] into Jimmy’s slot. 接替吉米的职位
[10:06] What? 什么
[10:07] That’s crazy. They can’t do that. 太疯狂了 他们不能这样做
[10:09] Unfortunately, they can. 很不幸 他们可以
[10:10] Union allows for firefighters with more seniority 工会允许资历更老的消防员
[10:13] to bump candidates out of their slot. 取代后备队员的位置
[10:15] Guys, it’s all good. 各位 没关系的
[10:16] I’m gonna go into floater rotation. 我要去别的地方了
[10:18] My brother’s been trying to get me a position 我哥哥想在他的消防局
[10:21] at his house, so… 给我找个职位 所以
[10:23] – Who knows? – Yeah. -谁知道呢 -嗯
[10:30] Listen, you’re gonna land on your feet, but… 你会找个地方站住脚的 但是
[10:34] it’s gonna hurt like hell to see you go. 我真的很不愿意看你离开
[10:36] Appreciate that. 谢谢你这么说
[10:38] It’s been a real honor being at this place. 能在这里工作是我的荣幸
[10:46] Yeah, whatever. 随便了
[10:47] – Gentlemen? – Hey, Lieutenant. -各位 -副队
[10:49] What’d you hear about McCormick? 你们知道麦考密的状况吗
[10:50] They were able to save the leg, 医生保住了他的腿
[10:52] but he’s still unconscious. 但他依然昏迷
[10:53] Bunch of us are going to head over to Med soon. 我们一伙人准备去医院看看他
[10:55] Okay, well, he’ll be in our thoughts. 好吧 我们会想着他的
[11:00] Richter, hey. 瑞克特
[11:00] – Uh, do you got a sec? – Sure, yeah. -有时间吗 -当然
[11:03] What’s up? 怎么了
[11:04] Uh… 那个
[11:05] doing the, uh, 我在写
[11:07] the paperwork from the call this morning. 今早出警的报告
[11:08] Just wanted to run something by you. 有个事想跟你确认一下
[11:11] Joe Cruz, one of my men– 乔·克鲁兹 我的队员
[11:13] he saw the aerial was up for a pipe drill, 看见当时因为管道练习升了云梯
[11:16] which means that you and McCormick 意味着你和麦考密
[11:19] must’ve been close to each other 在他跌下来时
[11:20] when he went down. 一定离得很近
[11:21] Your guy calling me a liar? 你的人是在指责我说谎吗
[11:23] Whoa, hey, take it easy, okay? 别激动 好吗
[11:25] I just wanted to come down here 我只是想过来
[11:28] and have a conversation– 跟你好好谈谈
[11:29] give you a chance to set the record straight. 给你一个机会澄清事实
[11:31] Well, Cruz saw wrong. 克鲁兹看错了
[11:34] I was getting on the roof when McCormick went down. 麦考密摔下来时我正在爬上屋顶
[11:38] We go back, you and me. 你我交情这么深
[11:39] Why would I lie about that? 我为什么要对你说谎
[11:42] We heard you guys had some bad blood– 我们听说你们俩有些不合
[11:45] some sort of personal thing. 说是私人恩怨
[11:47] Me and Mac had words about Gretchen, yeah. 我和麦考密是因为葛瑞琴有些争执
[11:49] But so what? He’s a brother. 那又如何 他是我兄弟
[11:52] And I’m as messed up as anyone over what happened to him. 他发生这种事 我跟大家一样担心
[11:55] There a problem here? 这里有什么问题吗
[11:57] Not unless you want there to be. 没有 除非你们想闹事
[12:01] Back up. 退下
[12:07] If I’d been close enough to help him, I would have. 如果我足够接近能帮助他 我一定会
[12:11] But I was on the roof. 但我当时在屋顶上
[12:16] Got it. 明白了
[12:26] Hey, Lieutenant, I downloaded the petition form. 副队 我下载了请愿表格
[12:30] You didn’t have to do that. 你不用这么做的
[12:31] How many copies you want? 你需要复印多少份
[12:34] Where’d you make the copies? 你在哪复印的
[12:36] On the Xerox in the bullpen. 办公区的复印机
[12:38] I waited till Connie was out on lunch break. 我特地等到康妮出去吃午饭的时候印的
[12:40] Herrmann, I can’t use CFD resources 赫尔曼 我不能用消防队的资源
[12:42] for campaign business. 来弄竞选的事
[12:43] What? Says who? 什么 谁说的
[12:45] Uh, the Illinois State Board of Elections. 伊利诺伊州选举委员会
[12:47] – Who’s gonna know? – Me. -谁会知道 -我
[12:49] Here, go pay Connie for the use of the copier. 拿去 把复印的钱给康妮
[12:53] I’m more afraid of her than I am Board of Elections. 比起选举委员会 我更怕她
[12:56] I’ll bet. 我想也是
[12:57] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:00] Hey, Casey. 凯西
[13:01] Quick question. 问你个问题
[13:02] Sure. 问吧
[13:04] You can be the first to support my run for alderman. 你可以做我竞选议员的第一个支持者
[13:09] If I was any kind of friend at all, 如果我真算得上你的朋友
[13:10] I’d talk you out of this. 我一定会劝你别这么做
[13:11] What’s your actual question? 你之前想问的是什么
[13:13] When Cruz was on Truck, 克鲁兹在云梯队时
[13:14] he was pretty good with the ladder, right? 他对操作云梯挺拿手的 是吧
[13:16] Cruz? 克鲁兹
[13:17] Yeah. 是啊
[13:18] I once watched him put the aerial 有一次我看见他把云梯
[13:19] dead bang on a fifth story window 正正地架在了五楼窗边
[13:21] he couldn’t even see, the smoke was so thick. 当时烟特别大 他根本什么都看不见
[13:23] Best I ever saw. 是我见过最厉害的
[13:25] Why? 为什么这么问
[13:26] Well, it’s– it’s firefighter business. 这是消防员的问题
[13:29] Doesn’t concern a politician like yourself. 不劳你这样的政治家费心
[13:42] Chief Burwell? 伯维尔队长
[13:44] Oh. 来了啊
[13:46] Much better over here, don’t you think? 放这边好多了 你觉得呢
[13:51] What’s the matter… Chief? 怎么了 队长
[13:53] You don’t like when somebody 你不喜欢别人来你的消防队
[13:54] comes into your house and interferes? 插手你的事吗
[13:56] Well, neither do I. 我也不喜欢
[13:58] I’m not following. 我不明白你的意思
[14:00] One of my guys at 21 我们21大队的一个队员
[14:01] took a nasty fall this morning. 今早从楼上跌了下来 伤得很重
[14:03] Tricky impalement. 刺穿了腿部
[14:04] And his captain called in Squad 3 to make sure 他的队长叫了3号救援队过去
[14:07] it was handled correctly. 确保情况得到正确处理
[14:08] On my understanding, it was. 据我所知没有问题
[14:10] Yes, and we were grateful for that. 没错 我们也很感谢
[14:13] Then your Lieutenant 但之后你的副队
[14:14] overstepped his bounds, 越过了他的界限
[14:16] started nosing around 开始打探
[14:18] and slinging accusations at my men. 并指责我的人
[14:20] So here’s the deal. 所以我们说清楚
[14:22] You run your house. I’ll run mine. 你管好你的人 我也会管好我的
[14:23] Look, I am happy to have this conversation with you, 我很愿意与你好好谈谈
[14:25] Burwell, but after you have dialed it back. 伯维尔 但你最好先把脾气收收
[14:32] I said what I came here to say. 我来就是要跟你说这些
[14:37] Keep your men in line, Boden. 管好你的人 博登
[14:49] Connie. 康妮
[14:51] Get me Severide. 把西弗莱德给我叫来
[14:58] I’m not playing private eye here, Chief. 我不是想多管闲事 队长
[15:00] I’m just filing my report. 我只是为了写报告
[15:01] But there is a firefighter lying in a coma at Chicago Med. 但芝加哥医院里一名消防队员还在昏迷
[15:04] Does seem important to get the details right. 我觉得我们应该弄清事情的真相
[15:08] Are you sure that Cruz saw the ladder in place 你确定克鲁兹看见云梯在转移前
[15:10] before it was moved? 已经升起来了吗
[15:12] I trust my man. 我相信我的人
[15:18] Then you write your report 那就照你自己的意愿
[15:21] however you see fit. 写这份报告
[15:24] Thank you, Chief. 谢谢你 队长
[15:27] Yeah. 不客气
[15:36] Can I help you? 有什么能帮到你的吗
[15:38] I’m looking for you, actually. 事实上 我是来找你的
[15:41] Rich Corbin. 我是瑞奇·柯宾
[15:43] Matt Casey. 马特·凯西
[15:44] I know. 我知道
[15:44] I caught your little speech last night. 昨晚我看了你的演讲
[15:46] Pretty good stuff. 真不错
[15:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:49] What can I do for you? 你有事吗
[15:50] Mr. Casey, I represent a group 凯西先生 我代表着一群
[15:51] of civic-minded Chicagoans 热心公益的芝加哥人
[15:53] looking for a fresh face to back 想寻找一张本地政界的
[15:55] in the local political landscape. 新鲜面孔 支持其发展
[15:57] Okay. 好吧
[15:58] And who are these people? 这些人都是谁
[16:00] Names you’d recognize– 名字你都耳熟
[16:01] usually see them on the sides of museums, hospitals, 通常会刻在博物馆 医院
[16:05] university buildings. 大学建筑的铭牌上
[16:07] I tried to track down your campaign office, 我想找到你竞选办公室的地址
[16:08] but I couldn’t find your website. 但没搜到你的网站
[16:10] I– yeah, it’s a work in progress. 是 还在建设
[16:12] I’ve set up a campaign fund, 我成立了竞选基金
[16:14] but the rest of it is– 但剩下的…
[16:16] Then consider this your first campaign contribution. 那请收下你的第一笔竞选基金
[16:27] Is this even legal? 这样合法吗
[16:28] Perfectly. 完全合法
[16:31] What’s the catch? 有什么条件
[16:32] No catch. 没有条件
[16:34] Come meet the group. Shake a few hands. 来见个面吧 认识一下
[16:36] Pose for a selfie or two. 照几张合影
[16:38] Butter them up, and you’ll be able 拍拍他们马屁 你立刻就
[16:39] to afford a slick new website in no time. 有钱建漂亮的新网站了
[16:43] Give me a call. Set something up. 联系我 约个时间
[16:46] All right. 好
[16:47] Thanks. 谢谢你
[16:48] Thank you. 谢你才对
[16:56] You writing up the call? 在写出警报告吗
[16:58] Yep. 对
[16:59] Aerial was set up for a pipe drill. 他们竖云梯准备管道练习
[17:05] Look, Lieutenant, uh, 副队长
[17:07] I don’t feel right about putting you in the middle of this. 我不想让你扯进这件事
[17:09] The position of the aerial– 云梯的位置…
[17:11] it wasn’t part of our rescue, 跟救援没关系
[17:13] so maybe we don’t put it in, you know? 或许我们就别写进去了吧
[17:17] You sure about what you saw? 你确定自己看到的吗
[17:18] – 100%. – Then that’s how we file it. -非常确定 -那就这么写
[17:29] Richter’s gonna get pretty jammed up over this, huh? 瑞克特会因此惹上大麻烦吧
[17:33] Getting cold feet, Cruz? 你怕了吗 克鲁兹
[17:34] – No, I just, uh– – Good. -不 我就是… -很好
[17:36] Then get back to work. 那就回去工作
[17:37] Let me fill out the damn report. 让我写完这份报告
[17:51] All right, Otis. Head on up. 好 奥蒂斯 上去吧
[17:57] Okay, what the hell is this? 你们在搞什么
[17:59] You squad guys are using our truck? 救援队还要用云梯车吗
[18:01] Otis said it was okay. 奥蒂斯说可以
[18:02] Oh, well, gee. 真了不起
[18:05] Just make sure you get it back by midnight. 夜深前一定要送它回家哦
[18:07] Yeah, yeah. 是 是
[18:14] Now what? 现在呢
[18:15] Get on the roof. 上房顶去
[18:19] You got to get me closer. 得把我再送近一点
[18:22] You can’t just hop onto the roof from there? 从那里跳不上房顶吗
[18:24] Oh, I suppose I could try, 可以试试
[18:26] if I had a death wish. 如果我想死
[18:38] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[18:39] You had the O2 tank on the stretcher 你把氧气罐放在担架上
[18:41] inside of secured in the side compartment. 塞在侧车厢门的保险柜里
[18:43] Because that’s where I like it. 因为我就喜欢放在那
[18:44] Oh, sure, you don’t mind it flying around the rig, right? 是 你不介意它在车厢里乱飞
[18:47] What do you care? 你管这个干吗
[18:48] Zooming about, and then– 飞来飞去 然后…
[18:51] And if I was an infant, 如果我是个婴儿
[18:52] I’d be dead right now. 我现在就死了
[18:53] I don’t leave it there when there are patients in the rig. 车厢里有病人时 我不会把它放那
[18:58] Ambulance 61, pedestrian struck by an automobile 61号急救车 16大街4228号有行人
[19:01] at 4228 16th Street. 遭车辆撞击
[19:02] Apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[19:23] How can you make a truck on the street 你怎么能把急救车
[19:25] feel like a boat on the ocean? 开得像开船
[19:29] I’ve gone blind! Help me, I’m blind! 我看不见了 帮帮我
[19:31] Easy, easy, easy, easy. 冷静 冷静
[19:36] So did you go blind before or after you checked your phone? 你是在看手机之前还是之后瞎的
[19:40] I never looked at my phone. 我没看过手机
[19:41] It’s like someone suddenly turned off the lights. 就像是有人突然关了灯
[19:43] I couldn’t see anything. 我什么都看不见了
[19:43] That maniac came out of nowhere! 那个疯子突然冲出来
[19:46] Ellen, I didn’t see him. I’m so sorry. 艾伦 我没看见他 真对不起
[19:47] Stop, Gerald. It wasn’t your fault. 杰拉德 这不怪你
[19:49] Okay, you two. My name is Sylvie. 行了 我叫希尔薇
[19:51] So I’m just gonna take a look back here, all right? 让我来看看你的背部 好吗
[19:53] Have you been conscious the whole time? 你一直都是清醒的吗
[19:54] Yes. 对
[19:55] Let me know if it hurts where I’m pressing. 如果压到哪里疼 告诉我
[19:56] I think it’s mostly my ankle. 我觉得主要是脚踝伤了
[19:58] He could’ve killed her. 他差点就撞死她了
[20:00] You know what? He’s right. 知道吗 他说得对
[20:01] You’re a very lucky woman, Ellen. 你很幸运 艾伦
[20:03] All right. 好了
[20:09] It’s not pretty, but the doctors 情况不佳 但医生们
[20:11] will be able to fix that ankle right up, all right? 马上就能治好它 好吗
[20:13] His pupils are responsive. 他的瞳孔有反应
[20:15] That’s ’cause he’s full of it. 因为他就是在骗人
[20:16] This is reckless driving, plain and simple. 这就是鲁莽驾驶 很简单
[20:18] Come on, let me have him. 让我带他走吧
[20:19] Excuse me one second. 我过去一下
[20:20] Hey, is it okay with you if I do my job? 你能让我做我的工作吗
[20:22] What he’s describing is entirely possible. 他描述的情况完全有可能
[20:24] Sudden blindness can indicate a major medical condition, 突然失明可能预示着身体的大问题
[20:27] like stroke or a lurking brain tumor. 比如中风或者潜伏脑瘤
[20:30] So sorry to interrupt, 抱歉打扰一下
[20:32] but I have a serious issue myself. 但我有个大问题
[20:33] Um, Ogle, will you take a look at my chest, 奥格尔 你能看一眼我的胸部吗
[20:35] because I didn’t layer up properly, 我觉得我没穿够衣服
[20:37] and I’m afraid that I’m getting frostbite. 好像要长冻疮了
[20:40] Yeah, sudden blindness cured. 很好 突然失明痊愈了
[20:43] No, I–I– 不 我…
[20:44] maybe the shock made my sight come back. 或许我是被吓复明了
[20:45] All right, let’s go, buddy. 行了 走吧伙计
[20:49] All right, let’s get the actual victims 好了 我们把真正的伤患
[20:50] back to the ambulance. 送上救护车吧
[20:51] Hey, you know, I’d be happy to take a look at 等我们上了车 我很乐意
[20:53] that frostbite for you once we get back to the rig. 帮你检查一下冻伤的情况
[20:59] Hey, I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[21:01] Is this for real? You’re leaving? 真的吗 你要走了吗
[21:02] Yeah, I guess it is. 是啊 应该是
[21:08] You okay? 你还好吗
[21:09] Chili pushed me to my limit 小辣椒挑战了我的极限
[21:11] and then flamed out. 然后就走人了
[21:12] Ogle is inciting me to violence, 奥格尔气得我想揍人
[21:14] and now you’re leaving, 现在你又要走了
[21:15] so no, I’m not okay. 所以不好 我一点都不好
[21:17] And FYI, neither are you. 而且 你也不好
[21:20] Okay. 好吧
[21:21] I mean, have you even called Chili? 你有没有给小辣椒打过电话
[21:23] Because I’ve left her five messages, 我给她留了五条语音
[21:24] and she won’t call me back. 她都不肯回电给我
[21:26] Same here. 我也是
[21:28] But I hear she’s doing okay. 但我听说她挺好的
[21:30] Well, it’d be nice to hear it from her. 如果可以从她嘴里听到这话就好了
[21:32] Yeah, but maybe she needs to be looking forward, you know? 是啊 但也许她需要的是向前看
[21:36] Not back. 而不是向后看
[21:40] Jimmy Borrelli, I’m gonna tell you something, 吉米·布罗利 我要跟你说件事
[21:42] because there is no point in holding it back now. 现在藏着掖着也没什么意义了
[21:45] I’ve had a huge thing for you 从你一来到51队
[21:46] since you showed up at 51. 我对你就很有好感
[21:48] And who knows what would’ve happened if you’d stayed? 谁知道如果你留下的话事情会怎么发展
[21:51] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[21:53] I’m–I’m flattered. 我 我受宠若惊
[21:55] Good, yeah. You should be. 很好 你确实应该这么觉得
[22:03] All right, so before we all head off of shift, 好了 在我们下班前
[22:05] let’s grab some of these 每个人都拿一些这个
[22:06] and get as many signatures as we possibly can. 能收集到多少签名就算多少
[22:09] From registered voters. 要找登记过的选民
[22:10] So here, take one of these, too. 给 笔也拿一支
[22:16] CFD property, right? 芝加哥消防队的公物 对吗
[22:18] Guys, you don’t have to do this. 你们不需要这么做
[22:21] But he really appreciates it, 但他真的很感激
[22:22] and he’s meeting with community leaders tonight, 他今晚要去跟社区领导见面
[22:24] so the momentum is building. 所以势头已经起来了
[22:29] Chief Boden is looking for Jimmy. 博登队长在找吉米
[22:32] Uh, last I saw him, he was in the bunk room. 我刚才看到他在宿舍
[22:36] What was that about? 什么事啊
[22:38] No idea. 不知道
[22:42] Jimmy, close the door. 吉米 关门
[22:48] What’s up, Chief? 怎么了 队长
[22:50] Um, I may have found a solution 我可能有办法
[22:53] to keeping you at 51. 把你留在51队了
[22:56] You’re kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[22:57] Yes, yes–whatever it is, my answer is yes. 好 好 不管要怎么做 我的答案都是好
[22:59] Hear me out first. 先听我说完
[23:01] So we had a young firefighter 我们之前有过一个
[23:02] who suffered an injury while on the job. 年轻的消防队员受了工伤
[23:05] Couldn’t get cleared for squad duty, 不能承受救援队的工作强度
[23:06] but he was a qualified paramedic. 但他有医护资格
[23:12] As are you. 你也有
[23:14] I’m loving the idea already. 我喜欢这个主意
[23:16] We could detail you on Ambulance 61 我们可以把你调到61号救护车
[23:18] on a kind of open-ended thing. 先暂时待一阵子
[23:21] I will stay there as long as you want, Chief. 你让我在那里待多久我就待多久 队长
[23:23] I want to go as far as I can at CFD, 我想在消防队尽可能学习
[23:25] and it seems like the more that I learn 我学习到越多
[23:27] about all the different roles and responsibilities– 不同岗位的工作和责任…
[23:31] I mean, the sky’s the limit, right? 我是说 学无止境 对吗
[23:35] Well, that settles that, then. 那就这么定了
[23:39] I’m, uh, I’m gonna go tell the guys. 我要 我要去跟他们说
[23:40] Yeah, yeah, go ahead. Go on. 好的 好的 去吧 走吧
[23:42] Get out of here. 快去吧
[23:46] Hey, man of the hour. 风云人物
[23:48] Wasn’t sure this was the right place. 我还以为我找错地方了呢
[23:50] Your community leaders are inside? 你说的社区领导在这里面吗
[23:52] They are. 是的
[23:53] So how’s this work? 那这个是怎么运作的
[23:54] No big mystery. 没什么秘诀
[23:56] These folks all wield a lot of influence in the neighborhood, 这几个哥们在邻里的影响力都很大
[23:58] so they just want to, you know, get to know you, 所以他们就想 了解了解你
[23:59] see where you stand on the issues. 看看你的立场
[24:01] And you win them over, you earn their trust, 只要你赢得他们的支持 得到他们的信任
[24:03] they’ll deliver votes– hundreds of them. 他们就会给你投票 几百张票
[24:06] Local race like this, 像这种地方上的竞选
[24:07] that could make all the difference. 几百张选票非常关键
[24:09] What’s in it for you? 这对你有什么好处
[24:12] It’s time to put some good out there, man. 有时候也该做点好事
[24:13] Put good out, you get good back. 做点好事 就能收获善意
[24:15] Savvy question, though. I like that. 问题很直接 我喜欢
[24:17] Okay. 好的
[24:18] I’ll listen. 我会认真听的
[24:19] Good, ’cause I’m freezing my ass off. 好 我都快冻死了
[24:22] Right this way. 这边走
[24:25] Guys. 各位
[24:27] Meet Matt Casey. 这是马特·凯西
[24:28] He’s running for alderman of our fair ward. 他要在我们区竞选议员
[24:34] How you doing? Dante. 你好 但丁
[24:37] Yeah. 是的
[24:38] Yeah, I know who you are. 我认识你
[24:41] Two years ago, my truck responded 两年前 我们队
[24:43] to a fire at a pawn shop up the street. 去街上一家当铺救火
[24:46] Turned out to be gang headquarters. 去了才知道那里是黑帮的总部
[24:51] Don’t remember that. 不记得了
[24:53] This guy runs the 24th Street Disciples. 这个人在负责第24街所有的帮派
[24:56] Dante’s out of the gang life, Matt. 但丁已经不混黑帮了 马特
[24:57] None of these guys are active anymore. 这几个人都退出了
[25:00] But they’re still connected. 但他们的关系网还在
[25:01] They’re still respected in the streets. 在这条街上还是很有地位的
[25:03] That’s why you need them. 所以你需要他们
[25:05] And you get elected, 如果你竞选成功
[25:07] you got to serve all the people, 就要服务于所有人
[25:09] not just the ones you approve of. 而不仅仅是那些你喜欢的人
[25:12] We don’t bite. 我们又不会吃了你
[25:13] We just want to talk to you about some things 我们只是想跟你谈一些
[25:15] that matters to us, you know? 跟我们有关的事
[25:17] To our neighborhood. 跟我们邻里有关的事
[25:20] Okay. 好吧
[25:24] Like, uh, what, specifically? 比如呢 具体一点
[25:27] Like, what do you intend to do about police harassment? 比如你打算怎么处理警方的骚扰
[25:31] I’ll hold the police accountable 我会让警方当责
[25:34] make sure there’s specific, independent oversight. 确保有独立具体的监督机制
[25:38] Okay. 好吧
[25:40] What else? 还有别的吗
[25:48] We need you to get the police cameras 我们需要你关掉里士满街和
[25:49] off the corner of Richmond and Augusta. 奥古斯塔街路口的警方摄像头
[25:58] Listen, uh… 听着…
[26:00] thanks for your time, gentlemen, 谢谢你们愿意抽出时间 先生们
[26:02] but, um… 但是…
[26:04] I don’t think I’m the candidate you’re looking for. 我觉得我不是你们要找的人
[26:09] – Just hold on. – You got the wrong guy. -等等 -你找错人了
[26:12] It’s cool, you know. No sweat. 没事的 别紧张
[26:13] We just wanted to meet you, you know. 我们只是想见见你
[26:15] Hear what you’re all about. 听听你的看法
[26:18] Yeah, I appreciate it. 非常荣幸
[26:20] You guys all have a good night. 祝你们晚安
[26:22] Okay? Thank you. 谢谢
[26:37] Connor says McCormick is still in a coma. 康纳说麦考密还在昏迷中
[26:39] Doctors don’t know what’s going on. 医生们不知道是怎么回事
[26:42] Squad should swing by next shift. 换班时救援队会顺道过去看看
[26:45] Pay respects on behalf of 51. 代表51队慰问一下
[26:46] Is Kelly Severide here? 凯利·西弗莱德在这里吗
[26:51] That’s Richter’s ex, Gretchen. 那是瑞克特的前妻 葛瑞琴
[26:52] What’s she doing here? 她来这儿干什么
[26:54] What are you doing, Kelly? 你在干什么 凯利
[26:56] The report your filed got Kevin called in to headquarters. 你提交的报告害得凯文被叫去总部
[26:59] They’re saying he could be suspended 他们说可能要停他的职
[27:00] or even fired for lying about the drill. 甚至因隐瞒训练情况而开除他
[27:03] It was me. 是我
[27:04] I told the lieutenant that I noticed– 我告诉副队我发现…
[27:05] No, no. Cruz, no. 不 不 克鲁兹 不
[27:07] Look, Gretchen, we– we talked to Kevin. 听着 葛瑞琴 我们和凯文聊过
[27:10] Gave him a chance to set the record straight. 给过他机会把那些记录改过来
[27:11] He wouldn’t. 他不愿意
[27:12] We had our differences, me and Kevin. 我跟凯文也有过分歧
[27:14] But I was married to the man, 但我曾是他的妻子
[27:15] and I know him inside out. 我非常了解他
[27:17] He wouldn’t lie. 他不会撒谎
[27:18] You made a mistake. 这是一个错误
[27:20] Just tell them. 告诉他们
[27:22] Can’t do that. 我做不到
[27:24] I’m responsible for this whole mess. 这场乱子因我而起
[27:26] I need to make it right, 我必须解决这件事
[27:28] and I can’t do that without your help. 没有你的帮助我做不到
[27:30] Gretchen, 葛瑞琴
[27:32] this is not your fault. 这不是你的错
[27:35] But it’s not ours, either. 但也不是我们的错
[27:37] What we put in that report is the truth. 我们报告中所写的句句属实
[27:40] Are you really so sure you’re right? 你那么肯定你是正确的吗
[27:44] Because you are destroying a lot of people’s lives over this. 因为你这样会毁掉很多人的
[28:03] Hey, you’re staying! 你留下来了
[28:05] Uh, that’s so great. 太棒了
[28:07] Yeah, you cool with it? 是啊 你没意见吧
[28:09] Of course, yeah. I’m thrilled. 当然了 我很高兴啊
[28:12] Why, are you cool with it? 怎么了 你有什么意见吗
[28:14] Yeah, I’m really psyched. 是啊 我很激动
[28:23] Can I just say– 我能说…
[28:25] you try working with Ogle 你试试与奥格尔一起
[28:26] and see what sort of insanity you start spouting 一天下来指不定会说出怎样的
[28:29] by the end of shift. 疯言疯语呢
[28:31] Um, I mean, I was kind of out of my mind. 我当时有点失去理智了
[28:33] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[28:35] There’s no need to apologize. 没必要道歉
[28:38] Can we just pretend that never happened? 我们能假装什么都没发生过吗
[28:43] Totally. 当然了
[28:44] Great, 好
[28:46] ’cause, um, I think this partnership is gonna be awesome. 因为 我觉得我们搭档会很棒
[28:50] Totally. 当然了
[29:01] Okay, guys, I got it all figured out? 伙计们 我想到办法了
[29:03] This new guy from Auburn– 这个奥本新来的家伙
[29:04] we’re gonna make his life a living hell 我们要让他生不如死
[29:07] until he washes out and requests a transfer. 直到他洗心革面要求调任
[29:09] Then we get Jimmy back on Truck. 然后我们就能让吉米回到云梯队了
[29:12] Jimmy sounded pretty excited 吉米好像挺高兴
[29:13] about working with Brett on the ambulance. 能跟布莱特一起在救护车上干活
[29:15] No, no, no. 不不不
[29:16] We need Jimmy back on Truck, 我们得让吉米回到云梯队
[29:17] and this–this– 这…
[29:19] is how we’re gonna do it. 就是我们让他回来的法宝
[29:22] A stink bomb? 臭气弹
[29:23] Doesn’t seem like much of a plan. 看起来好像不大靠谱
[29:25] This is just the beginning. 这只是开始
[29:26] A stink bomb in the turnout gear, ha ha. 把臭气弹放到制服里
[29:28] But then we proceed to all the old standards: 然后开始施行那些老传统
[29:31] the mousetrap in the locker, right? 在储物箱里放老鼠夹
[29:33] The noisemaker under the pillow, 在枕头下放制造噪声的东西
[29:36] dreaded Toledo Twister… 可怕的托莱多扭扭乐
[29:38] Guys. 伙计们
[29:39] Meet the newest member of Truck 81. 来见见81号云梯队的新成员
[29:42] Stella Kidd. 史黛拉·基德
[29:46] You got to be kidding me. 你是在开玩笑吧
[29:52] I can’t work with her. 我没法跟她合作
[30:00] This is too good to be true! 太好了 简直不敢相信
[30:01] Oh, my God! 我的天啊
[30:03] Of course you’re at 51. Of course. 你当然在51队了 当然了
[30:06] You guys are gonna love this girl. 你们肯定会爱死她
[30:07] This is amazing. 太棒了
[30:09] So guess you two have met? 那你们俩应该认识吧
[30:11] Yeah, mm-hmm. 是啊
[30:12] Yeah, you could say that. 是啊 没错
[30:13] Yeah, Kidd and I worked together 基德和我训练完后
[30:14] for a few months after training 共事了几个月
[30:15] before CFD decided we needed to be separated. 然后消防局决定得把我们俩分开
[30:18] Uh, yeah, because Dawson’s a nasty influence. 是啊 因为道森影响极其恶劣
[30:21] Don’t we know it. 清楚得很
[30:23] Welcome to 51, Kidd. 欢迎来到51队 基德
[30:24] Ah, thank you. Good to be here. 谢谢 很高兴能来这里
[30:26] Hey, can we still do the Toledo Twister? 我们还执行托莱多扭扭乐方案吗
[30:28] Come on. All right. 好吧
[30:30] Two broads on Truck? 云梯队有了两个姑娘
[30:33] Herrmann, come on. 赫尔曼 别这样
[30:34] It’s 2016, man. 都2016年了 伙计
[30:42] Hey, we’ll check in at the nurses’ station, 我们去护士站问一问
[30:44] get an update. 了解一下情况
[30:51] How’s McCormick doing? 麦考密怎么样
[30:54] Not so good. 不怎么好
[30:55] Still unconscious. 仍然昏迷
[30:58] Sorry to hear that. 很遗憾
[31:00] I’ve been suspended. 我被停职了
[31:03] And now all the guys at the house are icing me out 现在消防队里所有人都对我横眉冷对
[31:06] ’cause they think I pushed him, 他们觉得是我推了他
[31:09] and I’m here now just for show. 而我来看他只是做做样子
[31:12] But none of that… 但这些
[31:14] none of it, you hear me, is true. 你听我说 这都不是真的
[31:24] I lied. 我没说真话
[31:28] I was on the ladder when he fell. 他摔倒的时候我在梯子上
[31:31] I know. 我知道
[31:32] But I didn’t lay a hand on Mac. 但我没有碰麦可
[31:35] I swear, it just– 我发誓 这是
[31:37] he just lost his balance 他自己不知怎么的
[31:39] out of nowhere. 失去平衡了
[31:41] And I knew no one would believe me after all my threats. 我知道我威胁了他之后没人会相信我
[31:45] Why would anyone believe me? 怎么会有人相信我呢
[31:52] Richter, come with me. Come on. 瑞克特 跟我来 快来
[31:56] Tell Dr. Rhodes what you saw. 告诉罗德斯医生你看到了什么
[31:59] Well, McCormick was a couple steps behind me. 麦考密比我慢几步
[32:01] And he called out like he was gonna say something, 他好像要说些什么突然大叫了一声
[32:05] and then he just started grabbing at the air 然后他在空中抓了几把
[32:08] and just fell. 就掉下去了
[32:10] I had a firefighter under my command do the same thing. 我之前也有一个消防员这样
[32:13] Guy named Mills. 叫米尔斯
[32:14] Lost his balance out of the blue. 突然就失去平衡了
[32:15] Turns out it was ear damage from an explosion a few weeks before. 后来发现是因为几周前爆炸造成的耳损伤
[32:19] This could be an underlying condition. 这可能是一个潜在状况
[32:20] I wish we had known about this sooner, 真希望我们能早些知道这个情况
[32:22] but we’ll get him right into a CAT scan. 但我们会马上给他做断层扫描
[32:28] So what have you heard about 51? 你对51大队有什么了解
[32:32] I heard you all live together. 我听说你们全住在一起
[32:34] What? 什么
[32:35] We don’t all live together. 我们才没有全住在一起呢
[32:37] I live with Joe Cruz, 我和乔·克鲁兹住在一起
[32:39] and Brett and Dawson are roomies. 布莱特和道森是室友
[32:41] And Casey and Severide have a place. 至于凯西和西弗莱德他们自己住
[32:45] It’s cool. 不错啊
[32:46] Just don’t rope me into your love shack. 只要别把我拉进你们的爱巢就行
[32:48] I just split with my hubby, 我刚和我老公分手了
[32:49] and I’m really enjoying the solo life. 我现在超享受单身贵族的生活
[32:51] You and Grant split up? 你和格兰特分手了
[32:53] Took me six years, but finally I was like, 纠缠了有六年吧 但我最终还是觉得
[32:55] “Why am I taking care of this guy?” 我干嘛要一直照顾这人
[32:56] You know, why do I want to grow old with somebody 我为什么要和一个永远不会长大的人
[32:58] who’s never gonna grow up? 相携到老呢
[33:00] So pulled the plug. 那就抽身而退呗
[33:02] – Good for you. – Yeah. -不错啊 -是啊
[33:04] Go out whenever I want. 想出去浪就出去浪
[33:06] I eat at nice restaurants. 可以吃高级餐厅
[33:07] And then if I’m ever lonely, I just sleep with my ex. 然后等我觉得孤独的时候 就和前夫睡一觉
[33:11] You sleep with your– 你和你前夫
[33:14] and he’s okay with that? 他没意见吗
[33:16] Yeah, why wouldn’t he be? It’s win-win. 当然 他有什么意见 这可是双赢
[33:20] Engine 51, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[33:22] Ambulance 61, Battalion 25. 61号救护车 25大队
[33:23] All right! Show me what you got, 51! 让我看看你们的本领吧 51大队
[33:47] 51, get a line in there. 51号水罐车 牵根水管过来
[33:48] 81, vent the roof! 81号云梯车 去屋顶开通风口
[33:50] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[33:50] Ma’am, come with me. 女士 请跟我来
[33:52] I don’t know how it happened! 我不知道这是怎么一回事
[33:54] Don’t talk. Slow, deep breaths. 别说话 慢慢的深呼吸
[33:55] 61, get her some oxygen. 61号救护车 给她吸点氧气
[33:57] Already got it. 没问题
[33:58] Herrmann, mask up. 赫尔曼 带上面罩
[34:00] – We’re going in. – Right. -准备进去 -好的
[34:00] Lieutenant! 副队长
[34:02] Hey, Lieutenant, over here. 副队长 这边
[34:03] Can I get a shot for my campaign piece? 我能为我的竞选新闻拍张照吗
[34:05] Stand aside. Get out of the way. 靠边站 别挡路
[34:07] Stand aside, get out the way! 靠边站 别挡路
[34:13] Dave! 戴夫
[34:15] Where’s Bobby? 波比呢
[34:15] I thought he was with you! 他不是和你在一起吗
[34:16] Oh, my God! 我的天哪
[34:21] – Kidd. – Yeah? -基德 -到
[34:22] – Get the rear door. – All right. -去后门 -好的
[34:24] Got it. 收到
[34:34] Sorry, but you do not want to go back in there! 抱歉 但你不能进去
[34:37] Let me go! I got to get Bobby! 让我回去 我得找到波比
[34:38] We can’t just leave him there! 我们不能把他留在里面
[34:40] All right, stay put, the both of you. 好了 你们俩 站着别动
[34:42] We’re going in. 我们进去
[34:43] Don’t have much time, 81. 你们时间不多了 81号云梯队
[34:44] Structure’s about ready to go. 房屋构架已经不稳定了
[34:56] Bobby? 波比
[35:01] Fire department! 消防队
[35:02] Call out! 大声呼救
[35:05] Oh, my God, poor Bobby. 天呐 我可怜的波比
[35:07] Don’t worry, they’re gonna find your boy. 别担心 他们会找到你儿子的
[35:08] Boy? No, no, no, no. 儿子 不不不
[35:09] No, Bobby is our cat. 不 波比是我们的猫
[35:11] You’ve got to tell them they’re looking for a cat. 你得告诉他们 他们在找的是只猫
[35:16] Chief, we got a problem. 队长 我们有麻烦了
[35:21] 81, come on out. 81号云梯队 立刻出来
[35:22] We’ve confirmed that there are no more victims inside. 我们已经确认里面没有更多的受害者了
[35:25] 51, back that line out. 51号水罐车 放水帮他们出来
[35:28] We’re gonna fight it from the outside. 我们从外面帮他们一把
[35:29] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[35:31] Turn it around. 回去
[35:45] Let me guess, Bobby? 我猜你就是波比吧
[35:47] Here, boy. 过来 孩子
[36:00] Where’s Casey? 凯西呢
[36:03] Damn it. 见鬼
[36:05] Casey, what’s the holdup? 凯西 怎么还没出来
[36:10] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[36:11] Stay where you are. 站着别动
[36:13] Casey, report. 凯西 向我报告
[36:17] Why are they coming back out? 他们为什么都出来了
[36:19] What about Bobby? 那波比怎么办
[36:20] Ma’am I can’t risk my men’s lives for a cat. 女士 我不能让我的队员冒生命危险去救一只猫
[36:23] They went in after a cat? 他们进去是救一只猫吗
[36:29] Casey! Get out, now! 凯西 立刻出来
[36:36] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[36:38] Son of a bitch, he’s got it! 见鬼了 他救出那只猫了
[36:39] I told you to step back. 我让你退后
[36:41] What, just– 等一下…
[36:43] Come on, let’s go. 来 走吧
[36:44] Okay, fire up the water cannons. 好 引水灭火
[36:47] Yeah, boys! 好的
[37:00] If I’m showing up at your house, 如果我到你家了
[37:01] it’s usually the worst day of your life. 那通常是你最糟糕的一天
[37:04] You’re hurt, or your home is on fire, 你可能受伤 或者家里发生火灾
[37:06] or somebody you love is in danger. 或者你爱的人有危险
[37:07] And yeah, sometimes it’s too late to help. 没错 有时候会来不及挽救
[37:11] But if I’m also an alderman, 但如果我同时是议员
[37:13] maybe I can help people before their lives are in crisis. 或许我可以在他们的生命陷入危险之前就帮他们
[37:17] That’s a beautiful sentiment. 说得很好很打动人
[37:18] You keep talking like that, 你继续这样说
[37:20] you’re going to win over a lot of people. 肯定会争取到很多人的
[37:22] I mean it. 我是认真的
[37:23] I really do. 真的
[37:24] Even better. 这样更好
[37:26] – Thanks, guys. – Great evening. -谢谢你们 -夜晚愉快
[37:27] – Nice meeting you. – Good night. -很高兴认识二位 -晚安
[37:30] What did I tell you? 我怎么跟你说的来着
[37:31] Just be yourself, and they’ll fall in love with you. 只要做你自己 他们就都会爱上你的
[37:34] Before I introduce you to this next guy– 在为你引荐下一个人之前我想先问问
[37:36] you’re in construction, right? 你也做建筑工作 对吧
[37:38] You aware of the situation with Racine Development? 你知道拉辛发展公司的情况吗
[37:41] Not really, no. 不知道
[37:43] City’s refusing to rezone a couple blocks in Pilsen, 市政府拒绝重新规划皮尔森的几个街区
[37:46] and it’d really tip the scale 如果我们在议会里有人
[37:47] if we had a friend on the council. 那我们就很有优势了
[37:50] Well, I-I haven’t been elected yet, 虽然我还没有当选
[37:53] but, um, I’ll keep it in mind. 但我会记着这件事的
[37:56] We’re gonna help you get elected. 我们会帮你当选的
[37:58] And we hope you help us rezone a block or two 我们希望到时候你能帮我们重新规划一两个街区
[38:01] for commercial use. 做商业用途
[38:02] Everybody wins. 双赢
[38:05] Like I said, 我说了
[38:06] I’ll keep it in mind. 我会记着的
[38:07] Good. 很好
[38:12] Once they got Eddie in the scanner, 他们给埃迪做扫描发现
[38:13] they found a blockage of his left main artery. 他的左侧主动脉不畅通
[38:16] It was cutting off the oxygen to his brain. 阻碍了氧气往大脑的运输
[38:18] It’s why he fell. 所以他才摔倒了
[38:20] But they did an angioplasty, 但是他们做了血管成形术
[38:21] and it sounds like it went well. 听起来手术很顺利
[38:23] He got out about an hour ago. 他大约一小时前出了手术室
[38:25] That’s great. That’s good news. 很好 这是好消息
[38:27] Kelly… 凯利
[38:28] they call that kind of blockage a “Widow-maker.” 他们称那种阻碍为”寡妇制造者”
[38:32] If they hadn’t found it, 如果不发现
[38:34] Eddie could’ve been dead within a week. 埃迪可能活不过一周
[38:36] They did. 他们发现了
[38:40] I know. 我知道
[38:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:44] Gretchen? 葛瑞琴
[38:46] Eddie just woke up. 埃迪刚醒了
[38:49] Oh, my God. 天啊
[38:51] He’s alert, and he wants to see you. 他清醒了 说想见你
[38:54] Go see him. 去看看他吧
[38:56] Come on. 走吧
[39:06] I owe you one, Severide. 我欠你一个人情 西弗莱德
[39:08] Nah, it all worked out. 没有 一切都好了
[39:10] I’ve been suspended for a month 因为对事故撒谎
[39:12] for lying about the accident… 我被停职一个月
[39:16] Which is fair. 是我活该
[39:19] Mac’s gonna make it. 麦可不会有事
[39:21] That’s what matters. 这是最重要的
[39:24] You’re damn right. 说得很对
[39:34] So my girl Dawson is sleeping with the lieutenant. 所以说 道森妹子现在跟副队在一起
[39:39] Well, yeah, figures you didn’t get on Truck legit, 我就知道你不是靠实力进的云梯队
[39:41] like I did. 就跟我一样
[39:43] Lieutenant and future alderman. 副队及未来的议员
[39:45] So do me proud at 51, 所以你在51大队好好干
[39:47] or I can get you fired and have O’Hare’s flight path 否则我会让你被炒掉 然后让奥黑尔机场的航线
[39:49] rerouted over your bedroom. 重新规划 经过你的卧室上空
[39:59] Hey, Kidd. 基德
[40:02] How was your first shift? 你第一班如何
[40:03] It was good. It was–it was real good. 不错 很不错
[40:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:09] Does anyone know, 有人知道吗
[40:11] from 51? 51大队的人
[40:13] – Uh, Dawson… – No. -道森… -没人
[40:16] No, no. I never said a word. 没人知道 我没说出去过
[40:20] Cool, uh… 那就好
[40:25] Okay. 好
[40:28] Good night. 晚安
[40:44] Congratulations, Matt. 恭喜 马特
[40:45] I just heard from the Board of Elections. 选举委员会那边刚传来消息
[40:47] You got enough signatures. You’re on the ballot. 你拿到的签名数量够了 可以参选了
[40:49] Really? 真的吗
[40:52] Guess I am. 那太好了
[40:53] I was sorry to see you cut out early from the party. 很遗憾先前你早早离开了派对
[40:56] I wanted to talk a little bit more about that Racine thing. 我本想再跟你聊聊拉辛那件事的
[40:59] Rich, if I’m elected, 瑞奇 如果我当选
[41:01] I promise to look into it 我保证会好好调查
[41:04] and vote whichever way feels right to me, 投票给我觉得对的那一方
[41:06] regardless of who contributed what to my campaign. 不管谁对我的竞选做出了何种贡献
[41:09] I’m sorry if that seems blunt, 如果太直白 那我很抱歉
[41:10] but, hey… I’m a straight shooter. 但我这个人就是这么直
[41:14] Well, I’m a straight shooter too, Matt. 我也是个直率的人 马特
[41:16] So I’ll lay it out. 所以我就直说了
[41:19] Do you think I came to you 你以为我来找你
[41:20] because I swooned over your ideals? 是因为我对你的理想感兴趣吗
[41:23] No, I sought you out because 不是 我选了你是因为
[41:25] I think with a little help, 我觉得稍加帮助
[41:27] you can win this thing. 你就能赢
[41:28] But if I don’t get some assurance 但如果我无法确保
[41:30] that you appreciate my help, 你会感激我的帮助
[41:32] it’s no big deal. 那无所谓
[41:33] I’ll just throw my support behind Alderman Becks… 我只要转而去支持贝克斯议员
[41:36] and make damn sure he destroys you. 并确保他把你打个落花流水就行了
[41:42] Yeah… 好
[41:44] Welcome to politics, Matt. 欢迎进入政界 马特
[41:48] Rich? 瑞奇
[41:50] Get the hell out of my bar. 滚出我的酒吧
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme