Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Lieutenant Casey. – Alderman. -凯西副队 -议员
[00:02] I got word the shelter was closing. 我听说收容所要关了
[00:04] My understanding was we raised more than $50,000. 我以为我们募集了五万多美金
[00:07] Look, I don’t want to bore you with the details. 我不想拿那些程序上的琐碎事来烦你
[00:09] Where’s the money? 钱去哪儿了
[00:11] That is two strikes, Chili. 你两振了 小辣椒
[00:13] I know that I have to get my act together, 我知道我要注意自己的行为
[00:15] and I know that I’ve got to sober up. 我知道我需要清醒过来
[00:17] Well, we’re here for you. 有我们在
[00:19] Well, only so much we can do. 我们也无能为力了
[00:22] What we busted in on today, 我们今天闯进去的那里
[00:24] you mind telling me about what we found? 能再告诉我一些关于我们发现东西的情况吗
[00:26] Don’t worry. I got it covered. 别担心 我们处理好了
[00:32] This is why I like the fashion show. 所以我才喜欢时装秀
[00:34] It’s like every time– 每次…
[00:35] If I could have your attention. 大家注意
[00:37] I would like to announce next week 我宣布 下周
[00:39] Antonio’s Boxing Gym, 在安东尼奥的拳击馆
[00:42] Trudy and I are hosting an old-fashioned 特鲁迪和我将要举办一场老式的
[00:46] battle of the badges… 荣誉之战
[00:47] Yeah, yeah! 棒
[00:47] Between the heroes of 51… 对战双方就是51号消防队的英雄
[00:50] and those blockheads down at the 21st police district… 和21警区的傻子们
[00:53] For beer and bragging rights. 大嗨一场 胜者为王
[00:55] I love it. That’s the best news I heard all week. 我喜欢 这是本周最佳消息
[00:57] 50 bucks a head for a good cause. 每人交50美元
[00:59] What’s the cause? 为什么
[01:00] Ah, it’s to be determined at this time. 现在还没定
[01:03] All right, let’s not get bogged down 好了 现在我们
[01:04] with the whys and what-fors, all right? 就别问那么多了
[01:06] All I care about is who’s fighting for 51. 我只想知道谁会代表51号消防队出战
[01:09] Capp, are you in? 卡普 你上吗
[01:10] Can’t. My mom says I have a deviated septum. 没法上 我妈说我有鼻中隔偏曲
[01:13] Actually, I already volunteered. 我已经报名了
[01:15] Antonio sorted it out. 安东尼奥都分好了
[01:16] My brother set it up? Do you even know how to box? 我哥点的人吗 你知道怎么打拳击吗
[01:19] Kind of. 会一点
[01:20] Danny and I used to go to this MMA gym down on Diversity. 丹尼和我以前常去MMA健身房 什么都玩
[01:26] Dude, MMA is not boxing. 老弟 MMA可不是拳击馆
[01:28] Enough with the nay-saying. 别一味否定他了
[01:30] All this kid needs is the right trainer, 这孩子只要找对了教练
[01:32] and he’s gonna be ready to bust that cop open 他肯定能把那些条子
[01:34] like a donut-filled pinata. 都揍开花
[01:36] Fortunately… 幸运的是
[01:39] I’m the man for the job. 我就是个好教练
[01:41] All right, come on, Candidate! 来吧 后备队员
[01:43] We are gonna start with some combos. 我们先吃点好的
[01:46] I’m gonna go grab the steaks. 我要牛排
[01:47] – Steak? – Yeah. -牛排 -对
[01:49] Engine 15, Truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[01:51] Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[01:52] structure fire, 1410 Museum Campus Drive. 建筑物起火 博物馆校园街1410号
[01:55] That’s Soldier Field. 那是军人球场
[02:02] Hey, is that smoke purple? 那是紫色的烟吗
[02:18] Battalion 25 to Main, 25大队长呼叫总部
[02:20] start a Level One Haz-Mat at this location. 现场有一级危险物
[02:22] Copy that, Battalion 25. 收到 25大队长
[02:24] You can get assistance and aid down there. 你们可以到这里接受帮助
[02:26] Walk away from the smoke. 远离烟雾
[02:28] – Capp, Tony, Level A suits! – Copy that! -卡普 托尼 A级装备 -明白
[02:30] Hey, Chief, it’s gonna take them 队长 他们去穿装备
[02:31] five minutes to get their gear on. 要五分钟
[02:32] Cruz and I can mask up. We’ll get a jump on evacuations. 克鲁兹和我戴防毒面具 我们去疏散人群
[02:35] Truck will go with and take readings. 云梯队一起去探测一下
[02:37] Okay, take one man each. No more. 好 各带一个人 别带多了
[02:39] You get a bad reading, you pull out. 如果情况不乐观就及时撤出来
[02:41] Still don’t know what we’re dealing with yet. 我们还不知道这是什么
[02:42] – Cruz, let’s mask up. – Right away. -克鲁兹 戴面具 -马上来
[02:45] All right, Herrmann, with me. Bring the gas meter. 赫尔曼和我走 带上气量表
[02:47] Let’s go to work. 我们去干活了
[02:52] – Let’s go! – All right. -走吧 -好
[02:56] Come on. 走
[03:09] – Go with the medics. – All right, we got you. -和医护人员走 -我们来帮你
[03:11] Come on. 走吧
[03:14] A lot of smoke in there. 里面有大量烟雾
[03:15] No heat. No visible fire. 没有高温 没有明火
[03:17] Readings are all normal. 读数都很正常
[03:19] – I need a paramedic! – Yeah, come on. -我需要个医护人员 -快来
[03:25] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[03:26] Remy. 雷米
[03:27] Have you had asthma before, Remy? 你之前得过哮喘吗 雷米
[03:30] Got the nebulizer prepped? 准备好喷雾剂了吗
[03:32] Yep, right here. 好了 在这
[03:34] Think we need to give an epi. 我们该给他打肾上腺素
[03:36] No, just give it a minute. He’s good. 不 先等等 他没事
[03:46] Brett, I said no epi. 布莱特 我说了不打肾上腺素
[03:48] Look, he really needs it. 他真的很需要
[03:49] Who’s the PIC? 谁是急救主管
[03:55] Remy, relax, man. Take a deep breath. 雷米 放松 深呼吸
[04:08] Anybody hurt? 有人受伤了吗
[04:09] Gas inhalation, asthma, 吸入燃气 哮喘
[04:11] a few people injured in rout. 有一些人受伤
[04:12] Hey, Chief! 队长
[04:13] Smoke grenade. 烟雾弹
[04:15] Military-grade. 军事级别的
[04:16] There’s a bunch of them in there. 里面有一些
[04:17] Can I see that? 我能看看吗
[04:23] Take photos of everything. Bag and tag it all. 拍下各角度照片 装进袋子贴上标签
[04:25] Have it to the lab within the hour. 一小时内送到实验室
[04:26] You mind telling us what we’re looking at? 你能告诉我们这是什么吗
[04:29] I can’t. 不能
[04:30] Look, if there’s anything we need to be made aware of… 如果有什么事需要我们了解
[04:33] We’ll be in touch, Chief. 我们回头联系 队长
[04:50] Long night last night? 昨晚很漫长啊
[04:52] What happened to drying out? 说好的戒酒呢
[04:55] Brett, why don’t you just do me a favor 布莱特 你帮我个忙
[04:56] and get the Albuterol replacement 拿上舒喘宁
[04:57] and meet me in the ambulance. 来救护车里找我
[05:07] Ambo 61, right? 你是61号救护车的是吧
[05:10] House 51? 51号消防队
[05:12] Yeah, Sylvie Brett. 是的 希尔薇·布莱特
[05:14] Jen Brenner, Ambo 98. 珍·布伦纳 98号救护车的
[05:16] Oh, right. 对
[05:17] My partner, Chili, used to be assigned there. 我的搭档小辣椒以前在那里工作
[05:19] She was first shift. I’m second. 她是第一班 我是第二班的
[05:20] But she was known. 但她大名远扬
[05:23] Burned through three partners 换了三个搭档
[05:24] before the chief finally scraped her off. 最后队长炒了她
[05:27] I–I’m sorry. 你说什么
[05:28] Scraped her off? I thought the houses merged. 炒了她 我还以为是因为消防队合并
[05:31] Yeah, the houses merged, but the ambo details didn’t. 是啊 消防队合并了 但救护车的人员没有
[05:38] Anyway, gotta run. It was nice meeting you. 总之 我得走了 很高兴认识你
[05:40] Good luck with that one. 祝你跟她合作愉快
[05:59] What’s that all about? 怎么回事
[06:00] Another bomb threat. 又一次炸弹威胁
[06:01] This time in Logan Square. 这次在洛根广场
[06:03] Another one. 又一次
[06:05] Two other hoaxes already today. 今天已经有两次恶作剧了
[06:07] Suitcases filled with phone books. 箱子里装的都是电话簿
[06:18] Hey, what’s going on out there today? 今天是怎么回事
[06:21] Nothing good, I’m sure. 肯定没好事
[06:24] Thinking about donating? 想捐钱吗
[06:26] How could Becks not know he was partnering 贝克斯怎么可能不知道他在跟
[06:28] with a charity-for-profit scheme? 盈利性慈善机构合作
[06:29] You said yourself, it’s for the PR. 你自己也说了 这是为了公关
[06:31] Or he was getting a cut. 或者他拿了分成
[06:35] And you think Antonio would be willing to– 你觉得安东尼奥会愿意…
[06:37] Investigate a sitting alderman? 调查在任议员吗
[06:39] Who’s skimming money off a charity? 但他在搜刮慈善机构的钱啊
[06:43] Matt… 马特
[06:45] let’s say you poke this guy and come up empty-handed. 假设你查了他 结果一无所获
[06:47] How will you feel when Becks retaliates? 贝克斯报复时你会作何感受
[06:49] I can handle it. 我能应付
[06:50] Against the house. 是报复消防队
[06:56] Chief. 队长
[06:58] Yeah? 怎么了
[06:59] I need to run an errand. 我得去办点事
[07:01] 30 minutes, tops. 最多三十分钟
[07:03] Feels like one of those days. 总感觉有大事要发生
[07:04] I hear you. 我明白
[07:12] Chili, hey. 小辣椒
[07:14] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[07:17] Brett, I really don’t want to get into it again. 布莱特 这事我不想再提了
[07:20] It was a judgment call, okay? We disagreed. 当时需要做出判断 我们意见不同
[07:23] I forgive you. 我原谅你
[07:24] I ran into somebody from your old house. 今天我碰见你原来消防队的同事了
[07:26] Jen Brenner, second shift on 98. 简·布莱纳 98消防队二班
[07:29] I saw her at the ER. 我在急诊室碰见她了
[07:32] Okay. 然后呢
[07:35] Were you forced out of your last house 你是因为酗酒的问题
[07:37] because of a drinking problem? 才被踢出上一个消防队的吗
[07:42] Well, I wouldn’t say I was forced out 也不能说是被踢出去
[07:43] as much as I was asked to leave. 更像是他们要求我主动辞职
[07:48] Why didn’t you say anything? 这事为什么你从没提起
[07:49] Because it’s embarrassing. Why do you think? 你觉得呢 当然是因为丢人
[07:51] Besides, it’s in the past. 再说 事情都过去了
[07:52] Why are you even bringing this up? 你为什么还要提起这个
[07:53] Is it? 真的吗
[07:57] Look, if drinking was an issue before, 如果你曾经有过酗酒的问题
[07:58] – you really have to take it seriously now. – Okay. -那你现在更应该注意 -行了
[08:01] I can handle this myself. 我没问题
[08:07] Chili. 小辣椒
[08:11] Come on in. 进来吧
[08:15] – Chief. – What’s going on, Chili? -队长 -有什么事吗 小辣椒
[08:18] Oh, not much. 没什么
[08:22] Other than I need a new partner. 就是我需要换个新搭档
[08:32] What exactly is the reason? 到底是什么原因
[08:34] Personality clash. 性格不合
[08:35] A personality clash. 性格不合
[08:37] It bubbled over when we were on a call today. 在我们今天出任务时彻底爆发了
[08:40] We were treating a patient, 我们在治疗一个病人
[08:41] and Brett contradicted a direct order. 布莱特违反了我的直接命令
[08:44] Can’t have that. 我绝不容许这样
[08:48] Doesn’t sound like Sylvie Brett. 听起来不像是希尔薇·布莱特会做的事
[08:54] Listen, if there is an issue, 听着 如果你们之间有问题
[08:57] we can all sit down together and discuss it. 我们可以一起坐下好好谈谈
[08:59] All due respect, Chief, 无意冒犯 队长
[09:00] I don’t really care to hear how we’re all a family. 但我不吃什么”我们是家人”那一套
[09:04] Brett is not my family. 布莱特不是我的家人
[09:07] She’s a subordinate. 她是下属
[09:11] I would really appreciate your support. 希望你能支持我的决定
[09:17] I’m just letting you know before I call Chief Hatcher. 我只是在打给海切尔队长之前告诉你一声
[09:29] Headquarters is on line one. 总部在一号线
[09:35] This discussion is not over. 这问题我们还没谈完
[09:44] 私人活动 请支持贝克斯当选52区议员 谢谢您一直的支持
[09:46] And thank you for your donation too. 谢谢你的捐款
[09:48] It’s been really good to see you. 很高兴认识你
[09:49] Hey, and thanks for coming again. 再次谢谢前来
[09:51] I really appreciate it. 我很感激
[09:52] Alderman Becks. 贝克斯议员
[09:54] You haven’t returned my calls. 你一直没回我电话
[09:57] Uh, Gary, it’s fine. 盖里 没事的
[09:59] We’re fine. 我们认识
[10:00] Uh, would you excuse us for a minute, please? 能让我们单独谈谈吗
[10:05] Lieutenant, I, uh, owe you an apology. 副队 我真的很抱歉
[10:07] I called your charity partners this morning. 今早我打给你的慈善合作伙伴了
[10:09] Century Philanthropy International. 国际世纪慈善会
[10:11] Ring any bells? 有印象吗
[10:14] Let me guess, the line’s disconnected. 让我猜猜 电话被挂断了
[10:19] You had no involvement in their actions? 你跟他们没有一点关系吗
[10:21] Why? What are you suggesting? 为什么这么问 你想暗示什么
[10:23] I’m suggesting you come up with a better answer 我建议你最好老实回答
[10:25] while it’s still me asking the questions 趁现在只是我问起
[10:26] and not the press. 而不是媒体
[10:30] Let’s be careful what we say here. 你最好说话斟酌一下
[10:32] You made a promise to those victims. 你对那些受害者许下了承诺
[10:34] You make good on that, we’re square. 只要你兑现 我们就两清
[10:37] If not, well… 如果你做不到
[10:41] one thing I learned from my speech last week, 上周从我的讲话中我学到一件事
[10:44] it’s the power of a firefighter 那就是一个消防员
[10:45] standing in front of the cameras. 站在镜头前的力量
[10:52] Just a little something to keep in mind. 你最好记住这一点
[11:04] You needed me? 你找我吗
[11:05] Sylvie, come on in. Shut the door. 希尔薇 进来 把门关上
[11:11] Complaint has been made. 有关于你的投诉
[11:16] By Chili. 是小辣椒
[11:17] She’s claiming insubordination. 她称你不服从指挥
[11:19] Said you contradicted a direct order this morning. 说你今天早上违背了直接下达的命令
[11:21] An order? 命令
[11:22] No, we had a disagreement about a treatment. 不 我们只是在治疗方式上有分歧
[11:24] Be that as it may, she wants you detailed out. 不管怎么样 她要换掉你
[11:28] What? 什么
[11:33] You know what this is really about, right? 你知道这是怎么一回事的吧
[11:35] I just found out that her last house 我刚刚发现她之前也是
[11:36] handed her a pink slip for the same sort of behavior 因为和在这里类似的表现
[11:38] that she’s exhibited here, 而被消防队开除
[11:40] the drinking, the arguing. 酗酒 意见不合
[11:45] I pushed her to get help, and now she wants me gone. 我要她去寻求帮助 现在她却想换掉我
[12:06] Lieutenant. 副队
[12:08] We need to convene all the officers in the house. 马上召集队里所有的领导人员
[12:11] Sure. 好的
[12:13] Follow me. 跟我来
[12:14] This is Steven Grimes, 这位是史蒂文·格里姆斯
[12:15] Head of Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland Security. 国家安全部情报分析部部长
[12:18] Chief, we’re tracking a situation 队长 我们正在调查一桩案件
[12:19] and wanted to brief a few key firehouses. 想对几个关键的消防局做个简报
[12:22] In the last 24 hours, 过去24小时里
[12:23] we’re seen a dramatic increase in terror threats, 我们发现恐怖威胁数量急剧增长
[12:25] like the ones you witnessed this morning. 就像你们今天早上看到的那种
[12:27] All hoaxes. It’s not a coincidence. 全都是骗局 这不是巧合
[12:29] So what is it? 那到底是什么
[12:30] We believe that someone is intentionally dividing 我们认为是有人为了策划袭击
[12:32] the city’s resources in preparation for an attack. 而故意分散市里的警力
[12:37] What are we talking about, a bomb? 你说的是什么 炸弹
[12:39] Chemical weapon? 化学武器
[12:40] Well, we feel like we dented this group’s resources 我们认为找到了他们的实验室
[12:42] when we found their lab, thanks to you, Lieutenant. 让他们大受打击 多亏了你 副队
[12:45] Ultimately, it’s impossible to know 但最终 现在还是没办法
[12:46] what their plan might be now. 知道他们有什么计划
[12:48] We’ve prepared a few tactical scenarios. 我们准备了几个战术方案
[12:51] Unfortunately, there are too many targets. 不幸的是 目标太多
[12:54] So we’re asking for local first responders to help us out. 所以我们想请当地第一反应机构来帮忙
[12:57] Eyes and ears kinda thing. 帮我们关照各处的动向
[13:03] All right, come on. 来啊
[13:04] Feel that dead meat! Come on, hit it! 打死这摊肉 来啊 打它
[13:06] Go! Oh! 来
[13:08] Jab, jab, right cross. 直拳 直拳 右勾拳
[13:09] There you go. Left cross. 好样的 左勾拳
[13:11] Hit it! 出拳
[13:12] Break those ribs, break those ribs. 打断这些肋骨 打断这些肋骨
[13:14] Uh, there’s no ribs in sirloin, Herrmann. 牛里脊肉里可没有肋骨 赫尔曼
[13:17] Body shot, go. Uppercut. 击中身体 来 上勾拳
[13:19] You talk to Chief yet? 你跟队长聊过了吗
[13:22] Speed bag. 速度练习
[13:23] Come on, we’re gonna lose. 来啊 你要输了
[13:24] Come on, come on, hit that meat. 来 来 揍这块肉
[13:25] Hit it, hit it, hit it! 打啊 打啊 打啊
[13:26] Who the hell do you think you are? 你以为你算个什么东西
[13:29] After everything I’ve done, 我为你做了那么多事
[13:30] all the times I’ve stood up for you. 我为你担下了那么多事
[13:32] Brett, relax. Just take a deep breath. 布莱特 放松 深呼吸
[13:34] What, you have the balls to pretend 怎么 你还有脸假装
[13:35] you haven’t just stabbed me in the back? 你没有在我背后捅刀子吗
[13:36] Stabbed you? 捅刀子
[13:37] Who’s going around gossiping about who here? 是谁天天在背后嚼舌根子
[13:39] It has nothing to do with talking about stuff! 这跟嚼舌根没半点关系
[13:41] You bring it to work! 是你带到工作里来的
[13:42] – It affects me! – Hey! What’s going on? -还影响到了我 -怎么回事
[13:55] She’s the one you’re protecting? 你要护着她吗
[14:09] What’s up? 怎么了
[14:10] Message from the alderman’s office. 议员办公室发来信息
[14:12] He wants to grab dinner to talk about options 他想边用晚餐边讨论该如何
[14:14] for the tornado victims. 安置龙卷风的受害人
[14:16] Higher ground worked. 人往高处走啊
[14:19] We’ll see. 到时候再说
[14:23] Wallace. 华莱士
[14:25] I’m sure you’re here about Jessica Chilton. 你肯定是为了杰西卡·邱尔顿来的
[14:26] Yes, I am. 没错
[14:30] That young woman’s business 那年轻姑娘的事
[14:32] has monopolized my afternoon on a day when no one has time. 独占了我本就忙不过来的下午
[14:35] Is it true? 是真的吗
[14:37] Was she removed from Ambo 98? 她被98号急救车踢走的
[14:40] There were accusations made on both sides, 因为双方各执一词
[14:43] so we chose to resolve the matter quietly. 所以我们选择低调解决
[14:45] What made you think it was okay to use my house 你凭什么敢把我的消防队
[14:47] as a dumping ground? 当成垃圾场
[14:48] Hold on, Wallace. 等等 华莱士
[14:49] I made the move because 51 has a reputation 我调她去 是因为51号消防队
[14:51] of being a tight-knit house, 出了名的严格
[14:53] and I figured that was exactly what Jessica needed. 而这正是杰西卡需要的
[14:55] That may well be, 算你说对了
[14:56] but I should have been made aware of this 但你该提前告诉我
[14:57] so I could get ahead of it before it got to this point. 我好预先做准备
[15:01] You gave her two strikes 你已经警告了她两次
[15:01] in a three-strike system of your own design. 你的规矩是三次出局
[15:04] Am I correct? 对吗
[15:06] Did you report any of this to IAD? 你跟内政事务司报告过吗
[15:07] The union? 还有工会
[15:09] Or did you give her a clear directive for staying on track? 还是直接命令她守规矩继续上班
[15:12] How’d you know about all this? 你怎么知道这些的
[15:16] The union emailed me a list of grievances against you. 工会发了针对你的投诉邮件给我
[15:20] They’re garbage, of course, 当然这都是废话
[15:22] but the union’s compelled to fight this and you, 但工会也没办法 必须处理这些事
[15:25] and it will be ugly. 事情会很难看
[15:28] Want my advice? 想听我的建议吗
[15:30] Give her what she wants. 遂她的心愿
[15:32] You need to decide whether this other paramedic 你得决定另一位急救人员
[15:34] is worth the ramifications here. 值不值得受连累
[15:40] Let’s go! Work off the jab! 加油 注意直拳
[15:42] Set up with the jab! 打好直拳
[15:49] You see? 看到没
[15:50] We gotta work on your speed! 你速度得提上来
[15:53] Hey, Cruz, you know where we could get 克鲁兹 现在这时候
[15:55] a live chicken this time of night? 你知道该去哪找活鸡吗
[15:59] Why would you think I would know that? 凭什么我会知道
[16:04] Did you know he couldn’t box? 你知道他不会拳击吗
[16:06] Ha, it’s all in good fun, Sis. 好玩就行了 妹妹
[16:08] How come you’re not in his corner? 你怎么没在他那队
[16:09] Eh, I tried to volunteer, 我毛遂自荐来着
[16:10] but apparently boxing’s a man’s sport. 但显然拳击是男人的运动
[16:27] Did I hear that right? 我没听错吧
[16:29] He say you were a Silver Gloves? 他说你是少年业余拳击冠军
[16:31] Silver, yeah. High school. 是 高中得过
[16:33] Undefeated, by the way. 而且一场未败
[16:37] What do you say? 来试试吧
[16:40] All right, first thing is you gotta open up, man. 首先你要舒展开身体 伙计
[16:42] You’re too rigid. 你太僵硬了
[16:43] No, no, no, no. 不不不
[16:43] Hey, if he stands like that, 如果他那么站
[16:45] he’s gonna open himself up to abuse. 只有挨打的份
[16:47] Come on, I’ll show you. Stand over here, Jimmy. 我演示给你看 过去 吉米
[16:49] All right, come on, Powder Puff. 来吧 傻姑娘
[16:51] All right, see, you stand like this, 看 你要这样站
[16:53] you’re less exposed, right? 暴露的部分就少
[16:57] Oh, jeez. 天啊
[16:58] I’m sorry. Herrmann, you okay? 对不起 赫尔曼 你还好吗
[17:01] You– yeah. 是的
[17:03] Yeah, yeah. 没事
[17:06] You still want me to get that chicken? 还要我去找鸡吗
[17:09] Shut up. 闭嘴
[17:19] Lieutenant. 副队长
[17:21] Oh, thank you so much, Mateo. 谢谢你 马特
[17:25] Have you ever had Dingles Bay Oysters? 你吃过丁格尔湾的生蚝吗
[17:28] Tastes like the ocean. 海洋的味道
[17:31] I’m here to talk about the tornado victims. 我来是想谈谈龙卷风的受害者
[17:35] I know you are. 我知道
[17:37] Fortunately, I was able to pull some strings, 运气挺好 我托了点关系
[17:40] and those friends of yours, Dawn and Lucas Hicks, 你的朋友 道恩和卢卡斯·希克斯
[17:43] we managed to get them a handsome FEMA settlement. 被安排进了一家很棒的联邦应急避难所
[17:47] They’re set. 他们安顿好了
[17:50] That’s a good start. 是个好开头
[17:53] What about the rest of the victims? 剩下的受害者呢
[17:57] That’s a work in progress. 还在努力中
[18:02] But here’s what I’m thinking. 但我在想啊
[18:04] Am I right that you have three weeks’ furlough saved up? 你是不是还攒了三个星期的假
[18:08] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[18:09] My wife and I are members of the Saginaw Resort 我妻子和我是日内瓦湖
[18:12] on Lake Geneva. 萨吉诺度假村的会员
[18:13] It’s a beautiful place. 那地方特别美
[18:16] Take my car. 开上我的车
[18:19] Bring your girl. 带着你的女朋友
[18:20] We’ll hash it out. 绝对能解决问题
[18:24] Hash– 解决…
[18:27] Ah, damn. 该死
[18:28] Hash what out exactly? 具体是解决什么问题
[18:31] Sorry. 对不起
[18:32] they sprung this vote on me. 他们突然举行了一个针对我的投票
[18:35] Please, continue. 你请继续
[18:37] Dinner’s on me. 我请客
[18:38] We’re not done. 我们还没有谈完
[18:39] Absolutely not. 当然没有
[18:40] My aid will handle all the details. 我助理会处理所有的细节问题
[18:43] Enjoy the lake. 好好享受湖景
[18:53] You okay to be seen with me? 你来见我没问题吗
[18:55] I’m not so sure. 我不知道哦
[18:56] Maybe your boss is hiding out there in the bushes. 可能你上司就躲在那边的树丛里呢
[19:01] I’m sorry for the cold shoulder. 对不起我今天很冷淡
[19:04] You can imagine the pressure we’re all under. 但我们承受的压力你可想而知
[19:07] Of course, I understand. 当然 我理解
[19:11] We, uh, traced the smoke grenades and the suitcases 我们顺着那个烟雾弹和手提箱
[19:14] back to a motel room in Bronzeville. 查到了布朗兹维尔的一个旅馆房间
[19:17] And? 然后呢
[19:18] And all we found there were empty fast food containers 然后我们只发现了空的快餐盒
[19:21] and a rambling anarchist manifesto. 和一篇杂乱无章的无政府主义宣言
[19:26] They’re one step ahead of us, and they’re ready to act. 他们快我们一步 已经准备行动了
[19:29] It’s just a matter of when. 现在只是时间问题了
[19:41] What the hell is this? 这是要干什么
[19:42] A conversation. 谈话
[19:44] Yeah? Well, I want my union rep here. 是吗 我要工会代表在场
[19:47] Right here. 在呢
[19:54] I don’t know what kinda stories 我不知道她跟你们
[19:55] she’s been telling you about me. 编了我什么瞎话
[19:56] Let’s get one thing straight, no one is telling any stories, 我们有话就直说了 没有人编瞎话
[19:59] and no one is being detailed out. 也没有人要被调走
[20:04] Now, that’s not you, 不是你
[20:05] and that is not Brett either. 也不是布莱特
[20:07] Chief Boden and I are unified on this. 博登队长和我意见一致
[20:12] This right here, 现在
[20:14] this is where your road splits, Chili. 就是你做出决定的时候了 小辣椒
[20:17] Now you can either see me as the enemy 现在你把我当敌人也好
[20:18] or as an ally. 队友也罢
[20:21] One who’s making every effort he can 但我尽了最大的努力
[20:22] to offer you one last chance. 给你最后一个机会
[20:28] I’m ready either way. 不管怎样我都准备好了
[20:48] Mouch! 穆奇
[20:50] Just talked to Burgess over the 21st. 刚跟21分局的伯吉斯谈了一下
[20:53] What’s this I hear about the boxing match 我怎么听说这场拳击比赛是为了
[20:55] being for yours and Platt’s wedding? 你和普拉特的婚礼举办的
[20:58] Technically, the reception’s been paid for. 严格说来 钱已经都付了
[21:00] It’s more about recouping the costs. 现在是要收回成本
[21:04] No way. 没门
[21:04] I am not gonna throw away 50 bucks 我才不要掏五十块钱
[21:06] so that you and Platt can have your dream wedding. 让你跟普拉特举办一场梦幻婚礼呢
[21:08] I want a refund. 我要退款
[21:08] Hey, nothing doing, all right? 那可不行 好吗
[21:10] We still need you in the corner. 我们还是需要你上场呢
[21:11] This is a team effort. 这是团队合作
[21:12] Hey, guys, there’s something going down near The Loop. 各位 卢普区附近有大事发生
[21:17] We’re looking at a lot of law enforcement 本台拍摄到大批执法人员
[21:18] on the western edge of The Loop right now, 正在向卢普区西界调集
[21:20] in response to reports of at least four abandoned vans 以增援威利斯大厦周边
[21:23] parked around the Willis Tower 警方接到多起报警电话称
[21:25] that police are calling suspicious. 大厦附近发现至少四辆可疑货车
[21:27] There’s a massive evacuation effort underway 目前该区正在进行大规模疏散
[21:29] as the bomb squad begins its work on those vehicles, 而防弹小组已开始着手处理这些可疑车辆
[21:32] which we can only assume means that police suspect 而我们可以据此推断 警方怀疑
[21:35] those vans are loaded with some sort of explosive agents. 这些货车中藏有爆炸物质
[21:38] And both CPD and the Fire Department 芝加哥警局和消防局
[21:40] have sent a massive amount of manpower to the area 均已向该区派出大批人力
[21:43] to help with the evacuation 以协助疏散
[21:44] of the over 10,000 workers and tourists who are in the tower. 大厦中一万多名员工和游客
[21:49] My God. 天啊
[21:50] Station 51, 51号消防队
[21:51] Box Alarm, 2050 Kinzie Avenue. 火警 坎齐街2050号
[21:54] Wait, that’s not Willis Tower. 等等 那不是威利斯大厦的地址
[21:55] Got a whole city to serve. Let’s move it, Candidate. 哪里需要就去哪里 我们走 后备队员
[22:00] Chief, 81 is in the building, 队长 81车队员已进入大楼
[22:01] and we’re not seeing anything. 我们没发现任何异常
[22:03] No smoke. Let’s go. 没有烟雾 我们走
[22:05] Take no chances today, 81. 今天决不能大意 81车
[22:07] Ambo’s on the way in. 救护车在来的路上
[22:10] Copy, Chief. 收到 队长
[22:11] Otis, Dawson, now. Fan out. 奥蒂斯 道森 分散搜索
[22:20] Casey, report. 凯西 回复
[22:21] Chief, still no sign of smoke in the building. 队长 还是没有发现楼内有烟雾
[22:24] Checking to see if it was a faulty sensor. 正在检查是否是警报器误报
[22:28] Have the paramedics look for a wall-mounted defibrillator. 让医护人员找找有没有壁装式电击器
[22:30] That could have set it off. 那东西可能会触发警报器
[22:32] Rescue Squad, 救援队
[22:34] hang tight, stand by. 做好准备 随时待命
[22:36] Chief, there’s a security guard here. 队长 找到一名安保人员
[22:38] Gonna see if I can get an occupancy count. 看看能不能问出楼里共有多少人
[22:41] He says there’s about 15 people in the building. 他说大楼里大概有15人
[22:44] Let’s go ahead, start moving those people toward the exit. 那就去把那些人向出口转移吧
[22:47] 81, continue your sweep. 81队 继续搜寻
[22:49] I’m heading down into the basement to check the alarm. 我去地下室检查警报器
[22:51] You got it, Lieutenant. 明白 副队
[23:00] Hey, Chief, we got a guy on the roof. 队长 楼顶上有个人
[23:07] Mayday, mayday! 求救 求救
[23:08] We have an active shooter. Need rescue! 楼内有人开枪 急需救援
[23:13] Hey, stop! Hey, go back! 停下 回去
[23:15] – No! Stop! – Go right! -不 停下 -向右转
[23:16] – Right! – Get down! -向右 -快趴下
[23:18] Take cover! 找掩护
[23:30] Go! Go! 去 快去
[23:34] – Grab his arm! – I got you. -抓住他的胳膊 -我来帮你
[23:43] Truck 81, confirm! 81车 警报确认
[23:45] Don’t let anyone leave the building. 不要让任何人走出大楼
[23:46] We have an outside shooter. 有人向大楼外开枪
[23:48] Hold your positions until further notice. 坚守当前位置待命
[23:51] 81, do you copy? 81车 是否收到
[23:55] Brett, Chili, do you copy? 布莱特 小辣椒 是否收到
[23:58] Yeah, we’re here. 我们听到了
[23:59] Find a safe position and stay there. 找一个安全的地方隐蔽起来
[24:01] Copy that. 明白
[24:03] This room isn’t secure. 这个房间不安全
[24:04] We need to go somewhere better. 我们得找个更安全的地方
[24:31] Help! Somebody! 救命 谁来救救我
[24:32] Help! 救命
[24:58] We had to kill our radios. 我们必须关闭无线电
[24:59] We found a secure spot. Come on. 我们找到了一个安全的地点 来
[25:18] Cover me. 掩护我
[25:21] There are at least two shooters, plus one on the roof. 至少有两名枪手 楼顶上还有一名
[25:24] I have a truck company stuck in there and two paramedics. 我有一支云梯小队和两名医护也困在了里面
[25:26] Where’s SWAT? 特警队在哪
[25:27] They’re still extricating themselves from that mess downtown. 他们还在解决城里那一团乱子
[25:29] It was a hoax, engineered to draw manpower away. 那是个骗局 目的就是把大部队吸引过去
[25:31] This was the target all along. 这里才是目标
[25:34] Lieutenant, Chief! 副队 队长
[25:36] Go, go. 走 走
[25:43] When I go, you go. 跟着我行动
[25:44] Now. 就是现在
[25:55] Second floor, second window from the left. 二楼 左数第二扇窗户
[26:00] I see it. 我看见了
[26:02] Chief, we can get up there. 队长 我们可以上去
[26:04] No, SWAT’s on its way. 不 等特警队来
[26:07] Chief, the shooter can’t see the sign from where he is. 队长 枪手在他的位置看不到那个求救牌
[26:08] We approach from the east side. He won’t see us. 我们从东边接近 他看不到我们的
[26:11] I can go and cover ’em. 我可以掩护他们
[26:17] Okay. 好
[26:17] Anyone that goes wears a vest. 去的人要穿好防弹衣
[26:19] Yes, sir. Cruz, you good? 是 长官 克鲁兹 你呢
[26:20] – Let’s do this. – Grab a ladder. -我们上 -去拿梯子
[26:29] It’s me. 是我
[26:44] Chief, this is Casey. 队长 我是凯西
[26:46] I’m back with Truck and some civilians. 云梯队队员都集结到一起了 这里有一些平民
[26:48] Everyone’s okay. 大家都没事
[26:52] Casey, thank God. 凯西 谢天谢地
[26:55] We’re on the third floor, B, C corner, 我们在三楼 BC角
[26:58] but have to stay radio silent. 但是得保持无线电静默
[27:00] Okay, hang tight. SWAT is on its way. 好 坚持住 特警队快到了
[27:02] We’re gonna get you out. 我们会救你们出来的
[27:04] Copy. 收到
[27:08] No, please! 不 求求你
[27:10] Please stop! Don’t do it! 求求你不要 不要
[28:34] No, no! 不 不
[28:37] Please don’t! Please don’t! 求求你不要 求求你不要
[29:19] Son of a bitch. 该死
[29:22] I’ve lost sight of the shooter. 枪手不见了
[29:25] I repeat, I have lost sight of the shooter. 重复一遍 枪手不见了
[29:35] Take a breath, take a breath. 深呼吸 深呼吸
[29:36] Take it easy. 别紧张
[29:42] Kelly! 凯利
[29:53] Go, Severide, go! 快 西弗莱德 快点
[29:54] Come on. 来
[29:59] Here you go, come on. 慢慢地 来
[30:02] – Cruz. – Yeah, got him. -克鲁兹 -在 接住他了
[30:04] I got you. 我来扶你
[30:05] Hang in there, okay? I got you, I got you, come on. 坚持住 我来了 我来了 来
[30:09] I need a medic! 我需要急救
[30:15] Anyone else smell smoke? 有人闻到烟味了吗
[30:29] They disabled the sprinklers to start a fire. 他们破坏了自动喷水灭火装置放火
[30:31] We gotta move. 我们得转移
[30:32] The man said sit tight. 那个人让我们老实待着
[30:34] Those shooters are still out there. 那些枪手还在外面
[30:35] We’ll stand a better chance against them 碰到枪手活下来的几率
[30:37] than we will against a fire. 可比遇火活下来的几率大
[30:40] Okay. 好了
[30:42] Everyone, listen up. 大家听我说
[30:45] I know everyone here is scared. 我明白大家都很害怕
[30:47] That’s okay. 这很正常
[30:49] But I promise, 但我保证
[30:51] you will not be alone. 我们不会丢下你们
[30:53] We’ll surround you every single step of the way, 每一步我们都会陪在你们身边
[30:57] and we’ll survive together. 我们会一起活下去
[31:01] You’re gonna be fine, okay? 你不会有事的
[31:03] Thank you, Kelly. 谢谢 凯利
[31:15] What do we got? 什么情况
[31:16] At least two shooters in the building. 楼里至少有两名枪手
[31:17] One dead up on the roof. 一名在楼顶被击毙
[31:18] No firm head count on civilians. 平民的准确人数未知
[31:20] – Let’s move. – Let’s go. -我们行动 -走
[34:02] Here. 给你
[34:11] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[34:18] Go. 走
[34:21] – Go, go. – Come on. Come on. -走 走 -来 来
[34:35] We’ve got one shooter in the first level, 有一名枪手在一楼
[34:36] northwest corner at the exit doors. 紧急出口的西北角
[34:38] Copy that. We’re moving into position. 收到 我们马上就位
[34:45] – We’re clear. – Target’s down. -危险解除 -目标已击毙
[34:46] Anyone else in there? 里面还有别人吗
[34:48] Our paramedics. 我们的急救员
[34:55] Do you hear that? 你听到了吗
[34:58] She’s alive. 她还活着
[35:01] We have to help her. 我们得去帮她
[35:07] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[35:42] Hold still. 不要动
[35:43] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[36:20] Suspect is down. 嫌疑人已制服
[36:34] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:35] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[36:42] Is it over? 结束了吗
[36:44] Yeah, it’s over. 结束了
[36:46] Four dead. 四人死亡
[36:48] Seven wounded. 七人受伤
[36:49] It would have been much worse without you inside, so… 你们不进去的话情况肯定更糟糕 所以
[36:53] Good job, Lieutenant. 干得漂亮 副队
[37:03] By everyone. 大家都是
[37:29] I love you too, Mom. 我也爱你 妈妈
[37:39] Talk soon. 再聊
[37:51] I don’t expect for you to forgive me. 我不期望你原谅我
[37:56] I just wanted to tell you that you were right. 我只想告诉你 你是对的
[38:03] Do you know what it’s like to be doing and saying things 你知道无缘无故做一些事说一些话
[38:08] and not really know where it’s coming from? 是什么感受吗
[38:13] I thought it was my family. 我以为是因为我的家庭
[38:17] ‘Cause they were the ones that were messed up. 因为他们才是一团糟的人
[38:19] I was just there. 我就是个旁观者
[38:27] But none of them are here anymore. 但现在他们都不在了
[38:34] It’s just me. 就只剩下我了
[38:37] I’m the one that’s messed up. 我才是那个一团糟的人
[38:46] And I need help. 我需要帮助
[39:06] I’m so glad that you’re okay. 你没事真是太好了
[39:11] And I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[39:34] Lieutenant. 副队
[39:35] Deputy Director, you remember Lieutenant Kelly Severide 副局长 您还记得芝加哥消防局的
[39:38] of the Chicago Fire Department. 凯利·西弗莱德副队吧
[39:40] He was on the scene. 他当时也在现场
[39:42] Hell of a job, Lieutenant. 干得漂亮 副队
[39:44] Agent Ward was telling me all about it. 沃德探员都跟我说了
[39:46] Yeah, well, uh… 是啊 我…
[39:49] just doing my job. 做好自己的工作而已
[39:52] This here’s from everyone at 51. 这是51大队所有人的一点心意
[39:56] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:58] Can’t tell you what it means. 真的对我意义重大
[40:01] Pleasure meeting you, Lieutenant, 很高兴见到你 副队
[40:02] but we still have work to do. 但我们还有公事
[40:04] Yeah, same. 好 我也是
[40:14] Okay then, as soon as you have medical clearance, 那好 等你出院了
[40:16] we need to set you up in Miami. 我们需要把你调去迈阿密
[40:26] Kelly. 凯利
[40:34] I’ll never forget you. 我永远不会忘记你的
[40:46] These are well-deserved after today. 这是今天过后大家应得的
[40:51] Four dead and seven wounded. 四人死亡 七人受伤
[40:54] Families torn apart. 家破人亡
[40:57] For what? 为了什么
[40:58] Hate, ignorance. 憎恨 无知
[41:01] No explanation for it. 无从解释
[41:05] Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[41:06] Oh, God, I was so worried. 天啊 我担心死你了
[41:08] Ah, it really wasn’t– 其实没…
[41:12] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[41:14] All those families today. I saw all the reports. 今天那么多家庭家破人亡 我看到报道了
[41:18] They–they didn’t have much to begin with, 他们 他们也没有什么能重新开始
[41:20] and, honey, it got me thinking– 亲爱的 这让我想到…
[41:22] Yeah, I agree. 我同意
[41:28] Just a quick announcement. 我宣布一件事
[41:31] Trudy and I want to donate the funds 我和特鲁迪想把
[41:33] from the battle of the badges 比赛基金捐赠给
[41:34] to the families that lost something today. 今天有损失的家庭
[41:38] If that’s okay with everyone. 如果大家没意见的话
[41:41] Hear, hear. 同意
[41:45] Yeah. 太好了
[41:47] See that? 看到了吗
[41:48] There’s always hope. 希望总会有的
[41:51] As long as there’s good people in this world 只要这个世界上有好人
[41:52] willing to step up and lend a hand. 愿意挺身而出伸出援手
[42:00] Here’s to the victims. 敬受害者一杯
[42:02] Here’s to hope. 敬希望
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme