时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | As my first duty as returning chief back in Firehouse 51, | 作为我重回51大队的第一件正式事务 |
[00:05] | Severide, I would like for you | 西弗莱德 我想让你 |
[00:06] | to be my squad lieutenant once again. | 再当我的救援队副队长 |
[00:09] | Chili, you were late to shift. | 小辣椒 你上班迟到了 |
[00:11] | – Like, five minutes. – Chili! | -是的 就五分钟 -小辣椒 |
[00:12] | This is strike one. | 那是一振 |
[00:13] | Something’s going on with you. | 你好像有什么心事啊 |
[00:15] | But I’m fine. | 不过我很好 |
[00:17] | Freddie, look. | 弗雷迪 |
[00:18] | You asked for my help, you got it. | 要是需要我帮忙尽管开口 |
[00:19] | Whatever it takes. | 什么忙都行 |
[00:21] | Hey, what’s up, Freddie? | 你好啊 弗雷迪 |
[00:22] | You called me short and fat. | 你说我又矮又胖 |
[00:23] | Aw, I’m just ribbing you, kid. | 我开玩笑呢 小子 |
[00:25] | – Take it back. – Hey, it’s what we do. | -收回去 -我们就是这样 |
[00:26] | We bust each other’s balls– | 我们互相取笑… |
[00:42] | Somebody. | 来人啊 |
[00:45] | So–som– | 来… |
[00:47] | Somebody. Somebody. | 有人吗 |
[00:50] | I’m not using these in a Manhattan. | 我才不会往曼哈顿鸡尾酒里放这个 |
[00:52] | Where are the dark cherries? | 黑莓在哪里 |
[00:52] | Ah, Herrmann told me to stash ’em. | 赫尔曼让我藏起来了 |
[00:54] | You know he said they’re for VIPs only, so… | 他说只有VIP能吃 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God. Otis! | 老天 奥蒂斯 |
[00:59] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[01:01] | Hey, don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 别这样 别这样 |
[01:03] | – Out of my way. – Herrmann! Herrmann! | -给我让开 -赫尔曼 赫尔曼 |
[01:05] | – No I don’t care. – Listen, listen… | -我可不管 -听着 听着… |
[01:06] | It’s almost closing time. | 都快到打烊时间了 |
[01:08] | I’m making myself a Manhattan, okay? | 我要自己调一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒喝 |
[01:10] | Well, they’re hidden. So you’re not gonna find ’em. | 都藏起来了 你是找不到的 |
[01:11] | – Oh, my God. – Herrmann! | -老天爷 -赫尔曼 |
[01:14] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Freddie–Freddie knifed me. | -我天 天啊 -弗雷迪刺伤了我 |
[01:16] | Then he ran. | 然后跑了 |
[01:22] | Call 911. | 快打911 |
[01:26] | You’ll be okay, Herrmann. | 你会没事的 赫尔曼 |
[01:27] | We got you. We got you, buddy. | 我们会救你的 老兄 |
[01:31] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[01:41] | – This is on me. – No. | -都怪我 -不 |
[01:43] | That kid is poison, man. I should have seen it coming. | 那孩子就是个祸害 我早该知道的 |
[01:49] | – I’m going with Herrmann. – Good. | -我陪赫尔曼一起过去 -好 |
[01:52] | Be right behind you, Dawson. | 我稍后就到 道森 |
[01:55] | I’ll call Cindy. | 我打电话给辛迪 |
[01:59] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[02:01] | Where’s your little friend, Freddie? | 你的小朋友弗雷迪哪去了 |
[02:03] | Severide, don’t. | 西弗莱德 别 |
[02:04] | You gonna help the cops find him? | 你会帮助警察找到他吗 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna tell ’em everything I know. | 我会把我知道的都告诉他们 |
[02:07] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[02:17] | – BP’s 70 over 40. – No, that’s too low. | -血压70/40 -不行 太低了 |
[02:20] | We need to bolus him. | 要给他输血 |
[02:21] | Hey, Herrmann, you’re doing okay. | 赫尔曼 你没有大碍 |
[02:22] | You just lost a lot of blood | 只是失血有点多 |
[02:25] | so you’re going into hypovolemic shock. | 会进入低血容量性休克 |
[02:27] | We’re gonna give you some fluids, okay? | 我们给你输血 好吗 |
[02:28] | Dawson, step back, okay? | 道森 退后一点好吗 |
[02:30] | – Let me work. – Not okay. | -我要工作 -不行 |
[02:31] | He’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
[02:33] | I’m not gonna just sit here and watch. | 我不能干坐着看 |
[02:35] | Okay. Get the leads on him. | 好吧 你来扎针 |
[02:38] | – I’ll get a line going. – Okay. | -我来准备 -好的 |
[02:45] | – April! – What happened? | -艾普尔 -怎么了 |
[02:47] | Stab wound to the right flank. | 右侧腰刺伤 |
[02:48] | BP 80 over 50. | 血压80/50 |
[02:49] | Let’s get him to the shock room. | 进休克急救室 |
[02:51] | Call respiratory and blood bank. | 通知呼吸科和血库 |
[02:52] | Get me two of 0 neg and two plasma. | 拿两单位O型血还有两包血浆 |
[02:54] | Right away. | 马上 |
[02:57] | We’ll take good care of him. | 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[02:59] | Hey, you hang tough. You hear me? | 撑住 听到了吗 |
[03:01] | Get him unbuckled. | 解开他 |
[03:07] | Ready? On my count. | 准备好了吗 听我口令 |
[03:09] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:13] | All right, let’s get the blood going. | 好 先输血 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna go find Dr. Rhodes, see if we can get an update. | 我去找找罗德斯医生 看有没有什么消息 |
[03:31] | Well, here he comes. | 他来了 |
[03:35] | We have given Herrmann several units of blood, | 我们给赫尔曼输了好几单位的血 |
[03:38] | and he’s stabilized for now. | 目前他情况暂时稳定 |
[03:40] | The knife went through his liver, diaphragm, and lung. | 刀刺穿了他的肝脏 横隔膜和肺 |
[03:42] | So we’ve put a tube into his chest | 所以我们在他的胸腔插了管 |
[03:44] | to reinflate the lung and to help him breathe. | 为他供氧 帮助他呼吸 |
[03:47] | We’re hopeful that the bleeding has stopped, | 我们相信出血应该止住了 |
[03:49] | since we don’t see anything on the CT. | CT扫描没有发现异常 |
[03:53] | When will you know? | 什么时候能确定 |
[03:55] | Well, the next several hours are critical. | 接下来的几个小时至关重要 |
[04:05] | Cindy, you can come with me to see him. | 辛迪 你可以跟我进去看他 |
[04:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:16] | What are the cops doing about Freddie? | 弗雷迪的下落警察查的怎么样了 |
[04:18] | Trudy says Intelligence is taking over the manhunt. | 特鲁迪说情报组已经接手搜寻 |
[04:22] | Have you talked to them? | 你跟他们谈过了吗 |
[04:23] | Ruzek is on his way. | 鲁塞克正赶过来 |
[04:25] | I’m on it, Lieutenant. | 我会的 副队 |
[04:39] | – I’m okay. – I know that, my love. | -我没事 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[04:42] | I don’t need to hear you yammering right now. | 现在我可不想听你唠叨 |
[04:45] | Just breathe nice and easy. | 给我好好呼吸就行了 |
[04:52] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[04:56] | Damn, I am glad to see you. | 真高兴还能见到你 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | Randall McHolland, is that an engagement ring? | 兰德尔·麦考兰 那是订婚戒指吗 |
[05:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[05:15] | I just, uh– | 我只是… |
[05:18] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[05:21] | – Mouchie! – You’re proposing to Trudy. | -穆奇 -你准备向特鲁迪求婚 |
[05:24] | That’s wonderful news. | 这真是好消息 |
[05:25] | Thanks, but it’s probably best I just put it off for a while– | 谢了 但我最好还是先把这事缓缓 |
[05:29] | You are absolutely not putting this off. | 这事当然不能缓 |
[05:32] | It’ll boost all of our spirits, especially Christopher’s, | 能看到你们订婚 大家都会很高兴的 |
[05:35] | to see you two engaged. | 尤其是克里斯托弗 |
[05:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:43] | Hey, Mouch, | 穆奇 |
[05:44] | let’s leave Herrmann to rest up, yeah? | 咱们还是先让赫尔曼好好休息吧 |
[05:48] | Sounds good. We’ll be back, buddy. | 行 我们晚点再来 伙计 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | You really have to go, Gabby? | 你真的要走吗 加比 |
[05:56] | Shift starts in, like, half an hour. | 还有半小时就要上班了 |
[05:57] | But I’m gonna come back and check in again soon. | 但我很快会再回来看你们的 |
[05:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:02] | Hey, you get healed up, okay? | 你快点好起来 知道吗 |
[06:07] | I can’t do my work right without my mentor around to bully me. | 没有欺负人的导师在旁边 我还真干不好活 |
[06:27] | Freddie Clemente, “C-l-e-m-e-n-t-e.” | 弗雷迪·克莱门特 克莱门特 |
[06:31] | He lives with his aunt. | 他跟婶婶一起住 |
[06:33] | I forget her name. It’s on North Hamlin. | 我忘记她的名字了 在北汉姆林街上 |
[06:34] | It’s a red brick house near Le Moyne. | 莱莫恩附近的一间红砖房 |
[06:35] | Okay, just slow down. Just a little bit. | 行 你慢点 慢慢说 |
[06:38] | He keeps his car in a garage around back. | 他把车停在房子后面的车库里 |
[06:40] | It’s a–a dark red Malibu. | 是一辆深红色的迈锐宝 |
[06:42] | Early ’80s. | 80年代初的型号 |
[06:44] | Okay, and you said he’s affiliated with a gang, right? | 你说他跟黑帮有来往 对吗 |
[06:46] | The North Avenue Boys, but he was getting out. | 北街小子帮派 但他已经退出了 |
[06:49] | How was he doing that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[06:52] | I, uh– I, uh… | 我… |
[06:58] | Let him come by the firehouse, hang around. | 我让他经常来消防队逛逛 |
[07:01] | I was just trying to show him there’s another way to live. | 我只是想让他知道人生还有别的活法 |
[07:03] | That’s a good thing. Yeah. | 这么做挺好 真的 |
[07:05] | Hey, listen, this is a good start. | 听着 这些消息很有用 |
[07:07] | We got a lot to go on. | 这下我们有不少线索了 |
[07:09] | You got to bring him in, Ruzek. | 你一定要抓到他 鲁塞克 |
[07:11] | You got to get this guy. | 你们一定要抓到这家伙 |
[07:13] | We will, all right? | 我们会的 |
[07:14] | These punks, they don’t know how to stay disappeared | 这些小混混 他们根本不懂怎么样长时间 |
[07:16] | for very long. | 销声匿迹 |
[07:18] | All right? I’ll be in touch. | 好吗 我会再联系你的 |
[07:23] | Okay, team, we’ll stay close to the folks here at Med. | 好了 各位 我们跟医院的同僚们保持联络 |
[07:28] | Get back here first chance that we get. | 尽快第一时间赶回来 |
[07:30] | But right now, time to get to work… | 但现在该干活了 |
[07:35] | With Kelly Severide back as lieutenant on squad. | 凯利·西弗莱德重回救援队当副队长 |
[07:44] | All right, guys. Let’s get out there. | 好了 伙计们 咱们走 |
[07:46] | Herrmann will be with us. | 赫尔曼不会有事的 |
[07:59] | Chaplain. | 神父 |
[08:01] | Yeah, Chief? | 什么事 队长 |
[08:02] | Is there any chance you could stay a while? | 你能再留一会吗 |
[08:05] | You know, to help Herrmann and Cindy. | 帮帮赫尔曼和辛迪 |
[08:07] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:09] | They don’t have enough security guards to drag me out of here. | 他们那点儿保安人数还没法把我拖出去 |
[08:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:14] | He’s the beating heart of 51. | 他是51队的灵魂人物 |
[08:17] | Don’t I know it. | 我当然知道 |
[08:31] | We missed you at the hospital. | 我们在医院没看到你 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah. I couldn’t make it. | 是啊 我去不了 |
[08:34] | I had a lot of stuff that I had to take care of. | 我手头上有一大堆事情要做 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna go later though. | 我过会儿会过去的 |
[08:39] | Well, Herrmann’s hanging in there. | 赫尔曼现在性命垂危 |
[08:41] | It’s, just, wait and see right now. | 现在只能等着看情况 |
[08:44] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[08:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:51] | Well, Herrmann’s making progress, right? | 赫尔曼有所好转吧 |
[08:52] | So I’m not gonna get freaked out about it. | 所以我不会因此大惊小怪的 |
[09:16] | You looking for me, Chief? | 你要找我吗 队长 |
[09:19] | I am. | 是的 |
[09:21] | Look, | 听着 |
[09:24] | I know Herrmann’s on everybody’s mind, | 我知道大家都很担心赫尔曼 |
[09:26] | but I didn’t want this to get lost in the shuffle. | 但我不希望大家因此乱了阵脚 |
[09:30] | Good to have you back where you belong. | 很高兴看到你回到属于你的岗位上 |
[09:32] | Thanks, Chief. It’s good to be back. | 谢谢你 队长 回来真好 |
[09:34] | First order of business as lieutenant. | 作为副队的第一道命令 |
[09:38] | I need you to back off of Cruz with this Freddie business. | 我希望你不要插手克鲁兹和弗雷迪的事 |
[09:40] | That kid should have never been hanging around here. | 那孩子根本不应该出现在这里 |
[09:43] | Never. | 绝对不行 |
[09:44] | If I’d have been in charge when Cruz brought him in, I’d– | 如果克鲁兹带他来的时候是由我负责 我… |
[09:46] | But you weren’t, okay? | 但当时不是你负责 |
[09:47] | And Cruz, he feels bad enough as it is. | 克鲁兹也已经很内疚了 |
[09:51] | So get your boot off his neck. | 所以饶他一马吧 |
[09:55] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 81云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[09:57] | Ambulance 61. House fire. | 61号救护车 房屋起火 |
[09:59] | 5598 West Carroll. | 西卡罗尔街5598号 |
[10:01] | – You got it? – Got it. | -你行吗 -没问题 |
[10:03] | Good. | 好 |
[10:28] | Looks like a content fire. | 好像是内部起火 |
[10:30] | Squad, primary search. | 抢险队 初步巡查 |
[10:32] | 51, drop two lines to cover the squad. | 51大队引两根水管掩护抢险队 |
[10:34] | 81, throw some ladders. | 81队 架云梯 |
[10:36] | Cruz, you’re with me. | 克鲁兹 你跟我来 |
[10:37] | Tony, Capp, head around back. | 托尼和卡普去后面 |
[10:53] | Fire Department. Call out. | 芝加哥消防队 大声呼救 |
[10:56] | Call out. | 大声呼救 |
[11:00] | Here! | 这边 |
[11:12] | Let’s get you out of here! | 我们救你出去 |
[11:28] | Get ’em both on oxygen. | 给他们俩都上氧气 |
[11:30] | Get an IV going on that one. | 给他输液 |
[11:32] | Excuse me, ma’am. How’d that fire start? | 不好意思 女士 是怎么起火的 |
[11:35] | I smelled gas. | 我闻到了煤气味 |
[11:37] | I went to tell Oscar. He’s the building manager. | 我就去告诉奥斯卡 他是大楼管理员 |
[11:40] | He came out to check and, man, it just went. | 他过来检查 然后就突然这样了 |
[11:43] | Okay 81, we need to shut that gas off at the meter. | 81队 我们得关掉煤气 |
[11:46] | Copy that. Is the basement accessible from outside, ma’am? | 收到 从外面可以进入地下室吗 女士 |
[11:49] | Yeah, it’s around back. | 可以 从后面进去 |
[11:51] | Otis, Jimmy, help squad finish their primary search. | 奥蒂斯 吉米 帮抢险队完成初步巡查 |
[11:54] | Dawson, with me. | 道森跟我来 |
[11:59] | My boy! My son, he’s inside. | 我的孩子 我儿子 他还在里面 |
[12:03] | – Severide. – Yeah. | -西弗莱德 -是 |
[12:05] | – Cruz, come on. Let’s go! – Alex! | -克鲁兹 快 我们走 -艾利克斯 |
[12:07] | – Whoa, stay. – We’ll get your boy. | -别动 -我们会救出你的儿子 |
[12:08] | Let her take care of you. | 让她照顾好你 |
[12:22] | Good. | 好了 |
[12:26] | Fire hasn’t gotten down here yet. | 火势还没有蔓延到这下面来 |
[12:32] | Casey, by the dryer. | 凯西 在烘干机边 |
[12:41] | Do not turn off your flashlight. | 不要关掉你们的手电筒 |
[12:43] | Do not key your radio. | 不要转换频道 |
[12:44] | We found the gas leak. | 我们找到煤气泄漏点了 |
[12:46] | Suicide attempt. | 自杀未遂 |
[12:47] | The gas must have seeped upstairs and ignited, | 燃气一定是泄露上楼然后着火了 |
[12:49] | but it was too rich to burn down here. | 但这里浓度太高 没烧起来 |
[12:52] | Until we opened up that door. | 直到我们打开门 |
[12:53] | Come on. Let’s get her out of here. | 快 把她抬出去 |
[13:09] | Alex! Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[13:11] | Dad! Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:16] | Casey– | 凯西 |
[13:22] | Casey! Dawson! | 凯西 道森 |
[13:25] | Nolan, give me your pack! | 诺兰 氧气罐给我 |
[13:34] | Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[13:38] | Over here. | 在这 |
[13:42] | – Let’s get her out of here. – Let’s go. | -把她抬出去 -走 |
[13:47] | – What we got? – She’s alive, barely. | -情况如何 -她还勉强活着 |
[13:50] | Gas inhalation. | 吸入了燃气 |
[13:52] | Possible suicide attempt. | 可能是自杀未遂 |
[13:56] | Her pulse is really weak. | 她的脉搏很弱 |
[13:59] | Pinpoint pupils. | 瞳孔缩小 |
[14:00] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[14:02] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[14:03] | Jessica Pope. Apartment 2B. | 杰西卡·波普 住在2B的 |
[14:05] | We got to get her to Med, right now. | 得马上送她去芝加哥医院 |
[14:11] | Cruz, you okay? | 克鲁兹 你还好吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:20] | All right, you’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走吧 |
[14:21] | – Let’s go to Med. – I’m fine. | -一起去医院 -我没事 |
[14:23] | Let’s see what a doctor says about that. | 医生说没事才是没事 |
[14:28] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[14:35] | – Buddy. – Put him on oxygen. | -伙计 -给他吸氧 |
[14:41] | You have a female attempted suicide? | 你这有位自杀未遂的女患者吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah, she just came in. | 是 才送过来 |
[14:44] | Can I speak to the doctor when he has a minute? | 等医生有时间了 我能跟他聊聊吗 |
[14:46] | Like I said, she just came in. | 我说了 她才送来 |
[14:47] | So what is it about? | 你想问什么事 |
[14:50] | Attempted suicide nearly burns down the whole building. | 她自杀未遂 差点烧了整栋楼 |
[14:52] | We need to be sure there’s nothing more going on here. | 我们要确认没有其他隐情 |
[14:55] | What we know is the patient’s name is Jessica Pope, | 我们只知道病人叫杰西卡·波普 |
[14:57] | and she’s in critical condition. | 目前生命垂危 |
[14:59] | – Hey, Burgess. – Hey, Cruz. | -伯吉斯 -克鲁兹 |
[15:01] | You guys find Freddie Clemente yet? | 你们找到弗雷迪·克莱门特了吗 |
[15:03] | Uh, we’re working on it. | 正在找 |
[15:06] | Heard he’s a friend of yours. | 听说他是你的朋友 |
[15:07] | He’s no friend. | 不是朋友 |
[15:09] | I’m just the guy that brought him to the house. | 只是是我带他去的消防队 |
[15:12] | Worst decision of my life. | 我真后悔 |
[15:15] | Voight’s got the Intelligence Unit all over it. | 博伊特让情报组全力在查了 |
[15:18] | Okay? I promise. | 好吗 我保证 |
[15:19] | So– but nothing yet? No leads? | 目前还是没线索吗 |
[15:21] | Come on. | 行了 |
[15:23] | You need to sit back down. | 你得坐回去 |
[15:32] | There we go. | 戴上 |
[15:35] | Look at these grim faces. | 看看这些冷酷的脸 |
[15:37] | – You guys buried me already. – Christopher. | -现在就要埋我了 -克里斯托弗 |
[15:43] | They’ve been giving him transfusions. | 医生给他输了血 |
[15:46] | Boosting his white blood cell count. | 白细胞数量增加了 |
[15:49] | But the bleeding hasn’t stopped. | 但出血还没止住 |
[15:51] | What did the doctor say about it? | 医生是怎么说的 |
[15:53] | Well, he’s trying to stay positive, | 医生想报喜不报忧 |
[15:56] | but I can tell he’s concerned. | 但我看得出他很担心 |
[16:05] | Cindy. | 辛迪 |
[16:08] | Hey, Truck can go lean this shift. | 云梯队这班少个人没事 |
[16:11] | You should stay with Cindy. | 你留下来陪辛迪吧 |
[16:15] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[16:16] | That means so much to me. To Cindy. | 这对我和辛迪都很重要 |
[16:18] | Of course. | 别客气 |
[16:23] | Your friend Joe Cruz, is he in here? | 你们的朋友乔·克鲁兹在这吗 |
[16:25] | No, I thought he was in the ER. | 不在 他不是在急诊室里吗 |
[16:27] | He was. | 本来是 |
[16:28] | Then he took off without signing out. | 然后他没登记就离开了 |
[16:31] | – Check on you later, bud. – Be back soon. | -过会再来看你 -很快回来 |
[16:33] | – You be good, Christopher. – We’ll see you soon, bro. | -好好休息 克里斯托弗 -回头见 |
[16:37] | Hey, Lieutenant. | 副队长 |
[16:39] | Joe left the hospital. | 乔从医院跑了 |
[16:41] | Yeah, I told him to take a couple hours and rest up. | 是我叫他回去休息两个小时 |
[16:43] | – Maybe he’s walking it off. – No, I don’t think so. | -他可能走开了 -不 我觉得不是 |
[16:46] | He’s taking this Freddie thing pretty hard. | 他因为弗雷迪的事很自责 |
[17:16] | $12. | 12块 |
[17:18] | – I need you to wait for me. – $12. | -你在这里等我 -12块 |
[17:30] | Yo, fireman, you lost? | 消防员 你迷路了吗 |
[17:37] | Now where you going? | 你是想去哪儿 |
[17:43] | What’s up? | 干嘛呢 |
[17:44] | Ain’t no fire here. | 这里没起火 |
[17:48] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:55] | Man, you crazy? | 哥们 你疯了吗 |
[18:00] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[18:02] | I’m looking for Freddie. | 我找弗雷迪 |
[18:04] | Freddie Clemente. | 弗雷迪·克莱门特 |
[18:06] | You got the wrong address. | 你找错地方了 |
[18:10] | Bounce. | 出去 |
[18:14] | Look, I know he used to roll with you, | 我知道他以前跟你混 |
[18:17] | and I know he’d come back here if he was in trouble. | 我也知道他一有麻烦就会回这里 |
[18:19] | Which he is. | 他现在也确实有麻烦了 |
[18:26] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Just tell him he better hope the cops find him before I do. | 跟他说 他最好祈祷警察比我先找到他 |
[18:55] | Hey, gents. Sorry to bother you. | 伙计们 抱歉打扰一下 |
[18:56] | Just looking for a firefighter. | 我们在找一个消防员 |
[18:58] | He’s about yay big, bald, kind of nosy. | 他大概这么大块头 秃头 有点大鼻子 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. Ya’ll see a firefighter? | 我不知道 你们有没有看到消防员 |
[19:34] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[19:35] | Cruz, let’s go. | 克鲁兹 走吧 |
[19:52] | Hey, you want to end up bleeding out on a gurney too? | 你也想最后躺在病床上出血致死吗 |
[19:55] | I messed up. | 我的错 |
[19:58] | Won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[20:10] | Hey, guys, | 两位 |
[20:12] | wanted to ask you about this suicide attempt, Jessica Pope. | 想问你们一个自杀未遂的人 杰西卡·波普 |
[20:15] | She’s a bit of a mystery. | 她有点神秘 |
[20:16] | Has no relatives we can get a hold of. | 我们联络不到她的任何家属 |
[20:17] | No one in the building seems to know much. | 这里的人好像也都不知道 |
[20:19] | Uh, yeah. Happy to help. | 好的 很高兴帮忙 |
[20:20] | Well, she hasn’t regained consciousness yet, | 她还没有恢复意识 |
[20:22] | and we’re trying to figure out why. | 我们想搞清楚为什么 |
[20:23] | Did you guys need to sedate her to intubate? | 你们之前给她打过镇定剂吗 |
[20:26] | We didn’t mess up, if that’s what you’re implying. | 我们没做错 如果你是这个意思的话 |
[20:29] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[20:30] | Just trying to make sense of her condition. | 就是想搞清楚她的情况 |
[20:31] | And if we sedated her, it’d be in the paperwork. | 如果我们给她打了镇定剂 肯定会记录下来 |
[20:33] | Sometimes things fall through the cracks. | 有时候有些事会有疏忽 |
[20:36] | I’m just being diligent. | 我就是确认一下 |
[20:38] | Yeah, uh, victim inhaled a lot of gas on the scene. | 是的 病患在现场吸入了很多煤气 |
[20:41] | Completely unresponsive. | 毫无意识 |
[20:42] | We didn’t have to sedate to intubate. | 我们没有必要打镇定剂 |
[20:44] | Got it. Thanks. | 了解 谢谢 |
[20:46] | No problem. | 没事 |
[20:51] | What’s going on with you? | 你什么情况 |
[20:53] | Why are you jumping down my throat? | 你干什么找我麻烦 |
[20:54] | He’s accusing us of screwing up the paperwork. | 他在指责我们书面记录没做好 |
[20:56] | He asked a question. | 他问了个问题 |
[20:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[21:00] | All good, then. | 那就没事了 |
[21:04] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[21:05] | This is the official Herrmann kid-sitting help schedule. | 这是正式的帮赫尔曼看孩子值日表 |
[21:08] | Time slots are available for every afternoon we are not on shift. | 我们休息日的所有下午时间都可以排 |
[21:12] | Sign me up for any open shifts. I love kids. | 随便帮我排哪天 我超喜欢小孩子 |
[21:15] | Have you met Lee Henry? | 你有没有见过李·亨利 |
[21:16] | Oh, Annabelle’s the real terror. | 安娜贝拉才是真正的小魔鬼 |
[21:18] | Sweet as pie and twice as deadly. | 小甜甜 只是馅儿是鹤顶红 |
[21:21] | Put me down for any slot after her bedtime. | 她睡觉时间的班排给我 |
[21:25] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[21:26] | Is everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[21:30] | Is Herrmann okay? | 赫尔曼还好吗 |
[21:31] | Uh, seems like he’s doing better, yeah. | 他好像好些了 是的 |
[21:33] | Good, good. That’s great to hear. | 很好 很好 那就好 |
[21:35] | There’s no update on the Freddie hunt, | 还没有找到弗雷迪 |
[21:37] | but the guys are all over it, | 但伙计们都在努力 |
[21:38] | and I’m gonna go see Herrmann, but I hear– | 我准备去看赫尔曼 但我听说… |
[21:40] | Yeah, good. | 好的 好的 |
[21:42] | Hey, and I, um– | 我… |
[21:44] | Cindy was saying– | 辛迪在说… |
[21:46] | She mentioned that she thought it’d be good for him, uh– | 她说她觉得这样会比较好… |
[21:50] | Here. | 过来 |
[21:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:58] | Uh, this is a ring, | 这是枚戒指 |
[22:00] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[22:02] | Cindy was thinking, and so was I. | 辛迪在想 我也一样 |
[22:06] | Well, you know how I feel about you, | 你知道我对你的感觉 |
[22:10] | and I was hoping that you would do me the honor of being my wife. | 我希望能有幸娶你为妻 |
[22:16] | Which would be a real boon for Herrmann | 我觉得 这既能让赫尔曼感到欣慰 |
[22:18] | and just a real neat thing, I think. | 也是一件极好的事 |
[22:25] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[22:27] | a proposal is supposed to be | 求婚应该是 |
[22:30] | the most romantic moment in a woman’s life. | 一个女人一生中最浪漫的时刻 |
[22:51] | I– | 我… |
[23:12] | Cream, no sugar. | 加奶没加糖 |
[23:13] | Ohh…thank you so much, Gabby. | 太感谢你了 加比 |
[23:18] | He was up for a minute. | 他醒过一会儿 |
[23:20] | I told him you were here and he said, | 我告诉他你之前还在 他说 |
[23:23] | “Poor saps on 51 are missing their two best firefighters.” | “可怜的51号消防队 两个最棒的消防员缺席” |
[23:34] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[23:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:40] | Nurse, get Dr. Rhodes in here! | 护士 快叫罗德斯医生来 |
[23:41] | – Dr. Rhodes! – Come on. | -罗德斯医生 -来 |
[23:43] | Sats are falling. 80%. | 血氧饱和度下降至80% |
[23:46] | Hey, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[23:48] | I need you to try and take some nice, easy breaths for me, okay? | 我需要你努力自然地慢慢呼吸 好吗 |
[23:52] | Nice and easy, buddy. | 自然地 慢慢地 伙计 |
[23:54] | He’s crashing. | 他快不行了 |
[23:56] | We need a BiPap in here | 这里需要一台Bipap呼吸机 |
[23:57] | with an albuterol neb and a racemic epi now! | 以及雾化抗生素和外消旋肾上腺素 |
[24:00] | Gabby, please. What’s happening? | 加比 告诉我 出什么事了 |
[24:03] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[24:09] | Get that BiPap on him now. | 帮他安上Bipap呼吸机 |
[24:13] | Give me 125 milligrams of methylprednisolone. | 给我125毫克甲泼尼龙 |
[24:16] | Right away. | 马上去拿 |
[24:19] | Get a stat portable chest X-ray and a blood gas. | 立刻给他做床边胸片和血气分析 |
[24:21] | I’ll call it in. | 我马上去通知 |
[24:27] | He’s breathing better. | 他的呼吸改善了 |
[24:28] | Sats are back up. 94%. | 血氧饱和度上升回94% |
[24:30] | Take the O2 to 95%. Continuous… | 让血氧饱和度上升至95% 继续… |
[24:40] | Herrmann has developed what we call TRALI, | 赫尔曼的伤情发展成了我们称之为 |
[24:42] | transfusion-related acute lung injury. | 输血相关性急性肺损伤的并发症 |
[24:45] | It’s a reaction to the antibodies | 这是对血液制品中的抗体 |
[24:47] | in blood products, especially plasma, | 产生的排斥反应 尤其是血浆 |
[24:49] | and it sent him into respiratory distress. | 这会导致他呼吸困难 |
[24:52] | Now, we can treat those symptoms | 现在我们可以用类固醇 |
[24:53] | with steroids and BiPap, | 和BiPap呼吸机缓解那些症状 |
[24:56] | but if it happens again, we will need to intubate him | 但如果再次发生 我们就需要给他插管 |
[24:59] | and put him on a breathing machine. | 给他戴上呼吸机 |
[25:09] | What about the liver bleed? | 那肝脏出血呢 |
[25:11] | Is it stopped? | 止住了吗 |
[25:12] | Right now we’re still in a watch | 现在我们还在观察 |
[25:14] | and wait situation with the bleeding. | 等待出血能止住 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:18] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[25:23] | What if the bleeding doesn’t stop? | 如果出血止不住呢 |
[25:26] | Now, with Christopher’s respiratory distress, | 现在克里斯托弗呼吸困难 |
[25:28] | won’t surgery be too dangerous? | 手术不会太危险了吗 |
[25:32] | We’ll worry about that then. | 到时候再担心吧 |
[25:35] | But there’s no one who loves a good fight | 但没人比你丈夫 |
[25:37] | more than your husband. | 更加百折不挠 |
[25:38] | And we all know that Herrmann’ll fight | 而我们都知道赫尔曼 |
[25:40] | to the end of the Earth for you and those kids. | 会为了你和孩子们奋斗到地球毁灭 |
[25:44] | I’m gonna go update 51. | 我去告诉消防队他的最新情况 |
[25:55] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[25:57] | So we’re still just waiting for the bleeding to stop? | 我们还在等出血止住吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:02] | But we’ve been doing that since we brought him in, | 但从我们把他送进来开始 我们就一直在等 |
[26:05] | and all this waiting hasn’t done him any good. | 这所有的等待都没有让他有任何好转 |
[26:09] | His reaction to the blood products is unfortunate. | 他对血液制品的排斥反应的确很倒霉 |
[26:11] | Unfortunate? | 很倒霉 |
[26:15] | Dawson– | 道森 |
[26:15] | There has to be more that we can do, okay? | 我们肯定能想到别的办法 好吗 |
[26:19] | ‘Cause that guy, | 如果换做他 |
[26:20] | he wouldn’t just sit around and wait if it was one of us. | 他肯定不会只是坐等 |
[26:22] | He would rush in and he would save us, no matter what. | 无论如何 他都会想尽办法救我们 |
[26:26] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[26:26] | Right now, it’s about trying to keep him | 目前我们要尽量争取 |
[26:28] | from needing intubation and hopefully preventing surgery. | 他无需插管治疗 最好可以不手术 |
[26:32] | Now, we want to do everything we can | 只要有办法 |
[26:34] | to get Herrmann back on that truck as soon as we can. | 我们会不惜一切治好赫尔曼 |
[26:38] | Then do it. | 那就去救 |
[26:52] | – So how’s everything? – I’m all right. | -情况如何 -还好 |
[26:54] | Just sending good thoughts Herrmann’s way. | 就像赫尔曼那样传递正能量 |
[26:57] | Yeah, same. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:59] | Love life’s good, though? | 不过你的爱情生活还不错吧 |
[27:02] | What? | 什么 |
[27:04] | Uh, sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[27:06] | I know your thing with Chili is none of my business, | 我知道你和小辣椒的事和我无关 |
[27:09] | but did you guys get in some kind of fight? | 但你们俩是闹翻了吗 |
[27:12] | Yeah, sort of, but why? | 对 算是吧 那又怎么了 |
[27:15] | She’s on edge or something. | 她有些烦躁 |
[27:17] | – Off the rails is more like it. – Yeah. | -更像是一团糟 -是啊 |
[27:20] | Whatever’s going on with her, I don’t think it’s about me. | 不管她现在怎么了 我都觉得不是因为我 |
[27:23] | Or even Herrmann. | 甚至都不关赫尔曼的事 |
[27:30] | It’s Dawson. | 是道森的电话 |
[27:31] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[27:32] | Lieutenant, what’s going on? | 副队 情况怎么样了 |
[27:33] | Hey, just let him listen. | 先让他接电话 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:43] | Keep us posted. | 随时告诉我们近况 |
[27:46] | He had a bad reaction to the transfusions. | 他出现了输血不良反应 |
[27:49] | They got him stable for now, | 情况暂时稳定下来了 |
[27:50] | but it looks like the bleeding hasn’t stopped. | 但貌似血还是没有止住 |
[27:56] | So what are they gonna do? | 那他们打算怎么办 |
[27:58] | They’re not sure yet. | 他们目前还不确定 |
[28:02] | Truck 81. Squad 3. | 81云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[28:04] | Ambulance 61. Person trapped. | 61号救护车 有人被困 |
[28:06] | South Rockwell and 44th Street. | 南洛克威尔街与44街交叉口 |
[28:23] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[28:25] | Got an offender stuck on a fire escape | 有个罪犯被困在防火梯上了 |
[28:26] | that’s starting to come loose. | 梯子不太牢固 |
[28:28] | Whole thing’s gonna give way real soon. | 很快就会整个塌掉 |
[28:30] | That’s where you heroes come in. | 该你们这些英雄上场了 |
[28:33] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[28:34] | Okay, 81, let’s get the aerial in the alley. | 81号云梯车 把云梯车开到巷子里去 |
[28:37] | We got a victim on the fire escape. | 防火梯上有位受害者 |
[28:39] | – Otis, you heard the man. – On it. | -奥蒂斯 你听见了 -好嘞 |
[28:40] | Mouch, get the ladder up to the victim. | 穆奇 把梯子架过去 |
[28:42] | Right away. | 马上 |
[28:43] | Capp, Tony, rope bags on the roof, now. | 卡普和托尼 马上把绳袋带到屋顶上 |
[28:46] | Got it. | 明白 |
[28:54] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[29:02] | – Freddie? – Yeah. | -那是弗雷迪吗 -对 |
[29:03] | North Avenue Boys were hiding him. | 北街小子之前在窝藏他 |
[29:05] | You must have flushed him out when you went down there. | 肯定是你去那里时把他从藏身处逼了出来 |
[29:07] | You know about that? | 你知道那事吗 |
[29:08] | Yep. We’ve been out here beating the bushes. | 是的 我们一直在这儿四处搜寻 |
[29:11] | Once he surfaced we were on him. | 他一露面我们就盯上他了 |
[29:12] | Chased him across couple of the rooftops and then, | 追着他跨过了好几个屋顶 然后 |
[29:15] | well, he ended up there. | 他就被困在那里了 |
[29:18] | Chief, let me go up. He knows me. | 队长 让我上去吧 他认识我 |
[29:20] | You’re too close to it, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 现在的情况你不适合去 |
[29:22] | Please, Chief, it’s my mess. | 求你了 队长 这是我的烂摊子 |
[29:25] | Let me clean it up. | 就让我收拾吧 |
[29:33] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[29:40] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[30:12] | All right, Freddie, just stand still. | 弗雷迪 站稳了 |
[30:13] | All right? You’re gonna be fine. I’m on my way. | 好吗 你不会有事的 我马上来救你 |
[30:16] | All right, buddy, just give me your hand. | 好了 伙计 把你的手给我 |
[30:21] | Come on, man, give me your hand! | 快点 把手给我 |
[30:24] | No, no. Freddie, no, man. Where you going? | 不不 弗雷迪 不 你要去哪儿 |
[30:26] | Freddie. Where are you going? | 弗雷迪 你要去哪儿 |
[30:30] | Freddie, Freddie, you can’t get away, man. | 弗雷迪 弗雷迪 你逃不掉的 |
[30:34] | Just give me your hand. | 快把手给我 |
[30:35] | You’re gonna drop me, man. | 你会让我掉下去的 老兄 |
[30:36] | I will not drop you. | 我不会让你掉下去的 |
[30:40] | You want me dead for what I did. | 因为我做的事 你想弄死我 |
[30:42] | Freddie, I am mad as hell, yeah. | 弗雷迪 我确实气得要死 |
[30:44] | But I do not want you dead. | 但我不想弄死你 |
[30:49] | Oh, come on, man! | 我的天啊 |
[30:56] | 81, I need you to lower me, please. | 81车 麻烦把我放低一些 |
[30:58] | Negative, Cruz. | 不行 克鲁兹 |
[30:59] | If the ladder bumps that railing, | 如果云梯碰到了扶手 |
[31:00] | the whole thing could come down. | 整个逃生梯都会塌下去 |
[31:03] | Freddie, you’re gonna shake this whole thing loose. | 弗雷迪 你要把整个梯子都晃下去了 |
[31:04] | Now, give me your hand so I can pull you up! | 赶紧拉住我的手 让我把你拉上来 |
[31:08] | I messed up. I messed up. | 我搞砸了 我搞砸了 |
[31:12] | Now you want me dead. | 你来找我偿命了 |
[31:14] | – That’s not true, Freddie. – Yeah, it is. | -不是这样的 弗雷迪 -就是 |
[31:18] | Freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[31:23] | Freddie! | 弗雷迪 |
[31:30] | Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
[31:32] | Cruz! | 克鲁兹 |
[31:35] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[31:37] | Severide, too much weight. | 西弗莱德 太重了 |
[31:44] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[31:48] | Freddie. | 弗雷迪 |
[31:51] | Freddie, grab on to me. | 弗雷迪 抓住我 |
[31:53] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[32:07] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[32:08] | I got you. | 抓住你了 |
[32:09] | I got you, buddy. Take us down! | 我抓住你了 小子 放我们下去 |
[32:11] | All right, Mouch, let’s bring ’em up! | 好 穆奇 拉他们起来 |
[32:51] | Come here, pal. | 给我过来 |
[32:56] | – He’s all yours. – Come on. | -带走吧 -来 |
[33:16] | Hey, you’re an idiot. | 你就是个傻子 |
[33:21] | A big, beautiful idiot. Come here. | 一个好心的大傻子 来碰一个 |
[33:25] | Joe, Joe, yo. | 乔 乔 |
[33:27] | What happened to Herrmann, bro… | 我对赫尔曼做的事 哥们 |
[33:30] | I didn’t mean to, man. | 我不是故意的 哥们 |
[33:32] | It just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[33:36] | You let it happen, Freddie. | 那也是你让它发生的 弗雷迪 |
[33:39] | Don’t ever forget that. | 你这辈子都别忘了 |
[33:41] | You let it happen. | 是你让它发生的 |
[33:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[33:57] | Blood results just don’t make sense. | 血液检测结果根本说不通 |
[34:00] | Normally, fire and smoke inhalation victims | 一般来说火灾烟气吸入患者 |
[34:02] | show a high white count from stress demargination. | 因为去边集现象白细胞计数会变高 |
[34:04] | But Jessica, her cell count’s low across the board. | 但是杰西卡的细胞计数却低到破表 |
[34:08] | Well, the lack of oxygen from the natural gas exposure | 她吸入大量天然气造成的缺氧 |
[34:10] | might have given her an anoxic brain injury, | 可能会造成缺氧脑损伤 |
[34:14] | but there must be something else going on. | 但肯定还有别的情况 |
[34:17] | What else could it be? | 还能有什么情况呢 |
[34:22] | Well, we got to keep digging. | 那我们只能继续检查了 |
[34:25] | If we can’t find out more about this woman soon, | 如果不赶紧找出这姑娘的病因 |
[34:27] | we’re gonna have a hell of a time trying to save her. | 回头想救她可就麻烦了 |
[34:30] | That is one tight group. | 消防队的人真团结 |
[34:38] | Herrmann’s continuing to bleed from his liver, | 赫尔曼的肝脏仍在持续出血 |
[34:41] | and his hemodynamic situation is becoming unstable. | 而且他的血液动力状况也开始不稳定了 |
[34:45] | Ideally, we’d take him to angio | 本来我们应该给他做血管造影 |
[34:46] | and we would try to fix the bleeding from the inside, | 然后从内部止住出血 |
[34:49] | but unfortunately, | 但很不幸 |
[34:50] | his blood pressure is too low to risk that. | 他的血压太低 这么做的风险太大 |
[34:53] | So we have no other choice but to take him into surgery. | 所以我们别无他法 只能动手术了 |
[34:57] | Now, he’s going to need a lot of blood and plasma, | 现在他需要补充大量的血液和血浆 |
[35:00] | so the risk of TRALI is high, | 因此他的肺损伤风险会很高 |
[35:01] | but we will deal with that if it comes up. | 但如果出现这种情况 我们会处理好的 |
[35:06] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[35:10] | Well, we’re gonna be out here sending | 那我们就只好在外面守着 |
[35:12] | all the good mojo we got his way. | 为他祈求好运了 |
[35:16] | Take good care of him, Doctor. | 请照顾好他 医生 |
[35:19] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:30] | Um, Herrmann’s awake and he wanted to talk to you | 赫尔曼醒了 他想赶在做手术之前 |
[35:35] | before he went into surgery. | 跟你说几句话 |
[35:59] | You all right, Chief? | 你还好吗 队长 |
[36:05] | It’s okay to be angry, Wallace. | 生气也是应该的 华莱士 |
[36:09] | You’ve been through a lot lately, and now this. | 你最近经历了不少事 现在又赶上这出 |
[36:14] | All my recent troubles, | 我最近经历的种种麻烦 |
[36:17] | they pale by comparison. | 相比之下都不值一提 |
[36:22] | You know the other day I spent the night in a jail cell? | 你知道我在监狱里度过的那晚吗 |
[36:25] | About the worst night of my life. | 我人生中最糟糕的那晚 |
[36:28] | I would spend 100 years in there | 如果能帮到赫尔曼 |
[36:31] | if I thought it would help Herrmann right now. | 我愿意在那里待上一百年 |
[36:36] | You’re a good chief, | 你是个好队长 |
[36:38] | but you’re an even better friend. | 但你更是个称职的朋友 |
[36:42] | The love around here for that guy is overwhelming, | 大家都爱病床上的那个人 |
[36:47] | and that’s what’s gonna get him through this. | 大家的爱会帮他坚持下来 |
[37:05] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[37:07] | Herrmann is gonna pull through this. | 赫尔曼会坚持下来的 |
[37:09] | – I just know it. – I sure hope so. | -我知道 -我当然希望如此 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry about that… | 很抱歉… |
[37:15] | God-awful proposal. | 那场求婚那么糟糕 |
[37:18] | Having Herrmann down and out like this… | 赫尔曼生命垂危… |
[37:20] | The guy’s my best friend, you know? | 他是我最好的朋友 你知道吗 |
[37:23] | I do. | 我知道 |
[37:24] | You know how couples sometimes say, “That’s my better half”? | 有时候夫妻会说”那是我的另一半” |
[37:30] | That’s Herrmann to me. | 赫尔曼对我而言就是这样 |
[37:32] | Friend version. | 朋友版的 |
[37:34] | My better half. | 我的另一半 |
[37:36] | Without that guy… | 没有他… |
[37:38] | It’s me that should apologize. | 应该道歉的是我 |
[37:42] | I mean, yeah, that–the proposal was really messy and half-assed. | 没错 那场求婚确实很糟糕 |
[37:47] | But then again, so are you. | 而且你也做得很糟糕 |
[37:49] | But you are also the kindest | 但你也是我见过的 |
[37:53] | and most honest man I have ever met, | 最善良最诚实的人 |
[37:57] | and I would be the luckiest girl on Earth | 如果能成为你的妻子 |
[38:01] | to call you mine. | 我将是世界上最幸运的女人 |
[38:05] | Randall McHolland… | 兰德尔·麦考兰 |
[38:09] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[38:14] | Trudy Platt, | 特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[38:17] | marrying you would be my greatest honor. | 跟你结婚是我毕生的荣幸 |
[38:47] | He thought I was gonna let him fall. | 他以为我要让他掉下去 |
[38:52] | That I wanted him dead. | 以为我想让他死 |
[38:55] | But I don’t want Freddie to get off that easy. | 但我不想让弗雷迪那么轻易逃脱 |
[39:01] | I want him to rot for what he did to you. | 我想让他为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[39:12] | Just wanted to tell you… | 我想告诉你… |
[39:17] | it’s a good thing you did. | 你做的是好事 |
[39:20] | Wasn’t gonna let him get away with it. | 我不会让他逃脱的 |
[39:22] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是指这个 |
[39:26] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[39:28] | what you were trying to do for Freddie, that’s all. | 你对弗雷迪做的是好事 仅此而已 |
[39:33] | He had a real screwy life growing up, | 他从小到大生活都一团糟 |
[39:36] | and… | 你… |
[39:40] | you were giving him a chance | 给了他一个 |
[39:44] | to get away from that. | 摆脱那种生活的机会 |
[39:50] | I’m not ready to forgive that kid, | 我还没准备好原谅他 |
[39:55] | no matter what that bastard Orlovsky says, | 不管奥洛夫斯基那个混蛋说什么 |
[39:59] | but I sure as hell don’t blame you for what happened. | 但即使发生这种事 我也绝对不怪你 |
[40:04] | Hey, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:10] | You got to know that. | 你要知道这点 |
[40:13] | Hey…okay. | 好了 |
[40:23] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:25] | Cruz, what’s happening? | 克鲁兹 怎么回事 |
[40:29] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[40:30] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[40:32] | Help! Hey, help! | 救命 救命 |
[40:35] | Hey, nurse, a little help in here! | 护士 过来帮忙 |
[40:36] | What happened? He was fine, then all of a sudden– | 怎么回事 他本来好好的 突然就… |
[40:38] | Joe, I need you to step outside, okay? | 乔 你先让开 好吗 |
[40:39] | – What do we got? – I think a clot came loose. | -什么情况 -应该是有结处松了 |
[40:41] | His chest tube is dumping blood. | 他在通过胸管大量失血 |
[40:43] | He’s decompressing his liver | 肝脏为了减压 |
[40:45] | through his diaphragm into his chest. | 正在把血液通过横膈挤入胸腔 |
[40:46] | We need to get him to the OR right now. | 需要马上做手术 |
[40:48] | Joe, a little room, please. Call the blood bank. | 乔 让一下 通知血库 |
[40:51] | Tell them to trigger the mass transfusion protocol. | 启动大量输血计划 |
[40:53] | What if he goes into TRALI again? | 万一他再出现急性肺损伤怎么办 |
[40:55] | We will deal with that if we have to. | 不得已的情况下我们也没办法了 |
[40:56] | Right now we need to stop him from bleeding out. | 现在的当务之急是阻止他失血过多身亡 |
[40:59] | Package him up and let’s go. | 准备好 我们去手术室 |
[41:01] | Come on, go! | 好了 走 |
[41:05] | Do you think we can get enough blood here in time? | 我们能及时找到足够的血吗 |
[41:07] | We may already be too late. | 可能已经太晚了 |