时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I just wanted to say “thank you” for letting Freddie | 我想谢谢你同意让弗雷迪 |
[00:03] | spend some time in the house. | 在消防队待一阵 |
[00:04] | – Gang life? – Yeah, he’s stuck. | -黑帮生活吗 -是的 他出不来了 |
[00:06] | Sometimes people need a hand up. | 人总有需要帮助的时候 |
[00:08] | There she is. | 她在这儿呢 |
[00:09] | It’s the miracle worker with the big, blue eyes. | 湛蓝大眼的奇迹缔造者 |
[00:11] | Does he seem like he’s kind of a player? | 你不觉得他感觉好像是玩玩的 |
[00:13] | A player’s what you need. | 你就是要找玩玩的 |
[00:15] | Jamie, I need your help. | 杰米 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:16] | My battalion chief was setup | 我的队长被人诬陷了 |
[00:18] | and I’m pretty sure that Maddox is behind it. | 我觉得肯定是马多克斯指使的 |
[00:20] | You have messed with the wrong man. | 你惹错人了 |
[00:23] | Wallace Boden, you’re under arrest. | 华莱士·博登 你被捕了 |
[00:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:59] | Not by a long shot. | 不会有事的 |
[01:02] | The problems Chief Boden faces are regrettable. | 博登队长所面临的问题很令人遗憾 |
[01:06] | Our thoughts are with him | 我们都很关心 |
[01:08] | as he deals with his private legal matters, | 他个人法律问题的处理情况 |
[01:11] | but those thoughts are for outside these walls. | 但这不能影响这里的工作 |
[01:13] | In here, we have sworn | 在这里 我们都发过誓 |
[01:15] | to put our own personal troubles aside | 要将个人问题放到一边 |
[01:18] | and focus on protecting the citizens of Chicago. | 专注于保护芝加哥的市民 |
[01:20] | Now, in order to do that, | 鉴于此 |
[01:22] | we have to have unassailable leadership. | 我们必须建立不容置疑的领导体制 |
[01:28] | How’d you get the money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[01:29] | I took a lien against the house. | 我把房子抵押了 |
[01:30] | What? | 什么 |
[01:31] | I wasn’t gonna let you sit in a jail cell | 我不会让你在牢房里 |
[01:33] | one minute longer. I just wasn’t. | 再多待一分钟 我受不了 |
[01:37] | Which is why it is my honor | 因此我很荣幸地任命 |
[01:38] | to name Dallas Patterson the new Battalion Chief | 达拉斯·帕特森为51号消防队的 |
[01:41] | for Firehouse 51. | 新任队长 |
[01:44] | Come on up here, Chief. Collect your bugles. | 来吧 队长 来说几句 |
[01:46] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[01:54] | I’m not blind. | 我不瞎 |
[01:57] | I know all of you are unenthusiastic | 我知道你们所有人 |
[01:59] | about these circumstance. | 都对现在的情况不大乐观 |
[02:02] | I’m scared, Wallace. | 我很害怕 华莱士 |
[02:03] | They’re saying aggravated assault, | 他们说这是加重攻击罪 |
[02:05] | intimidating a witness. | 胁迫证人 |
[02:06] | Now that witness is missing. | 现在证人不见了 |
[02:10] | We’ll get through this. Okay? | 我们会挺过去的 好吗 |
[02:15] | I can’t do anything about the past. | 我无法改变过去 |
[02:17] | What I can do, is affect the future. | 我只能影响未来 |
[02:21] | Professionalism, respect, attention to detail. | 专业精神 尊重 注意细节 |
[02:25] | These are the small things that we can focus on | 我们要从这些小事做起 |
[02:27] | to get 51 back on track. | 让51号消防队重归正轨 |
[02:31] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我请求你们相信我 |
[02:34] | I can’t do this alone. | 单靠我自己是无法完成的 |
[02:38] | All right, let’s get out there and have a great shift. | 好 我们都出去好好上班吧 |
[02:43] | Chili, Jimmy, and Joe. | 小辣椒 吉米和乔 |
[02:44] | Can you stay behind, please? | 请你们留一下 |
[02:47] | Congratulations, Chief. Do a good job. | 恭喜你 队长 好好做 |
[02:50] | Thank you, sir. You know I will. | 谢谢 长官 尽管放心 |
[02:54] | You two are on garbage duty for the rest of the shift. | 接下来你们负责清理垃圾 |
[02:57] | I want every can in the house changed out and spotless. | 消防队里所有垃圾桶都要清理地一尘不染 |
[03:00] | Meetings don’t start whenever you decide | 会议不是你们想什么时候开 |
[03:02] | to grace us with your presence. | 就什么时候开的 |
[03:04] | – Am I clear? – Yes, Chief. | -明白了吗 -是 队长 |
[03:06] | – Very sorry. – Dismissed. | -很抱歉 -解散 |
[03:11] | – Joe. – Yes? Uh, Chief. | -乔 -队长 |
[03:15] | I’m afraid Freddie can’t hang around anymore. | 恐怕弗雷迪不能再待在这里了 |
[03:19] | – But before you said– – yeah, I know. | -但你说过… -是 我知道 |
[03:22] | I feel badly about this, I do. | 我也很遗憾 真的 |
[03:24] | But Freddie came by when first watch was here, | 但头班弗雷迪就来了 |
[03:26] | and they had no idea what to do with him. | 他们不知道要拿他怎么办 |
[03:28] | Look, I can tell him not to come here– | 我可以让他不要… |
[03:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:31] | I’ve got a responsibility here, | 我要为这里负责 |
[03:33] | and a lot of eyes on me. | 大家都盯着我 |
[03:38] | Yes, Chief. Understood. | 是 队长 我懂了 |
[03:44] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[03:46] | vehicle accident, 828 West Cermak. | 车祸 西瑟马克街828号 |
[03:51] | Everyone’s fine. | 人都没事 |
[03:52] | Driver hurt her wrist but is refusing treatment. | 司机伤了手腕 但拒绝治疗 |
[03:54] | Let’s sweep up the glass and get this area cleared. | 我们把碎片收拾一下 清理一下这个区域吧 |
[03:56] | That sounds like a perfect job | 听起来很适合 |
[03:57] | for the candidate who’s on trash duty. | 要清理垃圾的候补队员来做 |
[04:00] | Everyone help out. | 大家都来帮忙 |
[04:02] | Move the bigger pieces over to the curb. | 把大块碎片丢到路边去 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:10] | We got a lady fireman over here. | 这里有个女消防员啊 |
[04:12] | What’d they do, honey? Drop the requirements | 搞什么 亲爱的 降低标准 |
[04:14] | – so anyone can get in? – All right, sir. | -让谁都进消防队吗 -好吧 先生 |
[04:16] | Why don’t you just step back and let us do our job, okay? | 你后退 别影响我们工作 好吗 |
[04:18] | It’s a free sidewalk, babe. | 这里可是人行道啊 宝贝 |
[04:20] | Must have dropped the looks requirement, too. | 他们肯定连外貌标准都降低了 |
[04:23] | – Yikes. – Look, asshole. | -哎哟 -听着 混蛋 |
[04:24] | I’m not gonna say it again. | 我不会再说第三遍 |
[04:25] | Step back. | 后退 |
[04:27] | They don’t schedule you around your little time of the month? | 你每个月都有那么几天的时候他们不给你安排活吗 |
[04:30] | I got a good idea, honey. | 我有个好主意 宝贝 |
[04:31] | How about you come over here and suck it? | 不如你过来给我口一个怎样 |
[04:34] | Hey! You want me to kick your ass, you moron? | 要我教训你一顿吗 蠢货 |
[04:36] | You want to go? We can go right here! Come on! | 想打架吗 我奉陪 来啊 |
[04:37] | Dawson! Come on, take it easy. It’s all right. | 道森 别这样 冷静点 没事的 |
[04:38] | No! I’m gonna stuff this halligan down his throat! | 不 看我不把铁铤塞他嘴里 |
[04:41] | Hey! Move along, pal. Now. | 走开 伙计 马上 |
[04:44] | Go on. | 走开 |
[04:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:00] | The hell was that back there? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[05:02] | I don’t know. That guy just ripped into me for no reason. | 不知道 那家伙莫名地就开始攻击我 |
[05:04] | Forget about it. Don’t worry. | 别往心里去 别担心 |
[05:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:12] | Some schmuck was harassing Dawson. | 有个白痴骚扰道森 |
[05:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:16] | We’re gonna figure something else out. | 我们另找办法解决 |
[05:17] | This is where I want to be. | 我就想待在这里 |
[05:19] | I don’t want to be anywhere else. | 我不想去别的地方 |
[05:20] | Everything okay with Cruz? | 克鲁兹有什么事吗 |
[05:22] | Patterson told him that Freddie | 帕特森告诉他 弗雷迪 |
[05:23] | isn’t welcome here anymore. | 在这里不再受欢迎了 |
[05:25] | – You serious? – Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[05:27] | Hey, guys, it’s the new 51. | 各位 这是新51号消防队 |
[05:33] | He’s a new chief with a bug up his ass. | 他是新队长 他觉得很烦 |
[05:34] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我对此无能为力 |
[05:35] | But I’ve been helping out. Never been in no one’s face. | 但我一直在帮忙 从来没挡过谁的道 |
[05:38] | I know, Freddie. | 我知道 弗雷迪 |
[05:40] | You’ve been great and it took a lot for you | 你一直很棒 你一开始来这里 |
[05:43] | to even come here in the first place. | 是拿出了很大的勇气的 |
[05:45] | – I mean that. – So, what? This is it? | -我说真的 -那就这样了吗 |
[05:48] | Back to Pulaski and Augusta and just– | 回到普拉斯基街和奥古斯塔街交口 |
[05:49] | No, that’s not it. | 不 还没结束 |
[05:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:55] | Me and Otis, we’ve been talking | 我和奥蒂斯在商量 |
[05:56] | and we need some help over at Molly’s, you know? | 莫利酒吧需要人帮忙 |
[06:00] | Washing glasses, bussing tables. | 洗玻璃杯 当服务员 |
[06:02] | 8 bucks an hour. | 一小时八块钱 |
[06:03] | Job’s yours if you want it, Freddie. | 如果你想就能来上班 弗雷迪 |
[06:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I mean, you’re gonna have to shower | 是的 不过你得多洗几次澡 |
[06:11] | a little more often ’cause we run a really classy joint. | 因为我们开的是高档酒吧 |
[06:15] | I’m busting your chops, all right? | 我跟你开玩笑的 |
[06:18] | Go easy. The job is yours. | 淡定点 这份工作归你了 |
[06:20] | You want to take it or not? | 你想不想干 |
[06:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah, sure, man. | -嗯 -当然 |
[06:27] | That’ll be, uh–sure. | 那… 当然 |
[06:30] | All right. Attaboy. | 好了 好小子 |
[06:32] | All right. Come by at lunch tomorrow. | 好 明天中午来 |
[06:34] | We’ll get you sorted out, okay? | 我们帮你安排好 好吗 |
[06:35] | Cool. Cool. | 好 |
[06:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:59] | Connie, what’s all this? | 康妮 这是什么 |
[07:01] | Dough ornaments. | 面团装饰物 |
[07:02] | I paint them and bake them | 我涂上颜色 进行烘烤 |
[07:04] | so they harden, then I add hooks | 使之变硬 然后加上钩子 |
[07:05] | – and you can hang– -You can’t have these here. | -就可以挂… -不能放在这里 |
[07:08] | But Chief Boden lets me use the bullpen every year. | 但是博登队长每年都让我用办公区 |
[07:11] | My apartment’s too small to– | 我的公寓太小了 |
[07:12] | Connie, of all the things I have to deal with, | 康妮 我要处理好多事 |
[07:16] | this is not one of them. | 你就不要给我添乱了 |
[07:18] | I understand, but there are children | 我明白 但是市里有 |
[07:20] | – all over this city– – All right, Connie. | -很多孩子 -好了 康妮 |
[07:23] | End of shift, all of it gone. | 下班时这一切都要消失 |
[07:26] | Don’t make me ask again. | 别让我说第二遍 |
[07:36] | Miss Connie. | 康妮小姐 |
[07:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:42] | I need to pull my car around and load these up. | 我得开车过来 把这些放上去 |
[07:44] | There’s about a dozen more containers in the bullpen. | 办公区还有一打容器 |
[07:46] | Actually, we have a different plan. | 实际上我们有别的安排 |
[07:48] | But Chief Patterson said I couldn’t use– | 但是帕特森队长说我不能用 |
[07:50] | Yeah, we heard what he said, | 我们听到了他说的话 |
[07:51] | but, uh, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | 但是他不知道就行了 |
[07:54] | Kids are gonna have ornaments this year… | 孩子们今年会有装饰物的 |
[07:56] | Yup. Hell or high water. | 是啊 我们铁了心了 |
[07:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:01] | My first year on the job, we were at Jewel getting food | 第一年当消防员时 我们在朱尔杂货店买吃的 |
[08:04] | and this guy just started screaming at us. | 有个人开始冲我们大吼 |
[08:08] | “What are you firemen doing stopping at a grocery store | 你们消防队员在杂货店做什么 |
[08:10] | when we’re paying your salaries?” | 你们的薪水可是我们付的 |
[08:12] | That’s not even remotely the same thing. | 这根本不是一回事 |
[08:14] | I’m just saying, you have to have thick skin. | 我只是说 你得厚脸皮一点 |
[08:27] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[08:36] | – Hey, Lieutenant. – Hey, Jimmy. | -副队 -吉米 |
[08:38] | Listen, with everything going on in the house, | 听着 最近消防局里有很多事 |
[08:42] | it might be wise to cool it with Chili. | 你最好跟小辣椒低调一点 |
[08:46] | I know I’m the last guy to tell someone that, | 我知道我最不该说这话 |
[08:48] | but I’m also your lieutenant. | 但我也是你的副队 |
[08:50] | Chief Boden is counting on some smooth sailing | 博登队长指望这里一帆风顺 |
[08:52] | – until he can get back here. – Okay. | -直到他回来 -好 |
[08:54] | I totally get it, Lieutenant. | 我懂的 副队 |
[08:56] | End of advice. For now. | 建议结束 暂时哦 |
[09:09] | – What you doing, bro? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 哥们 -没什么 |
[09:10] | Infobackgrounds.com? | 背景信息网 |
[09:12] | – Hey, it’s nothing. – Who’s Austin Becker? | -没什么 -谁是奥斯丁·贝克 |
[09:14] | God, you know, you have serious boundary issues. | 天啊 你有严重的界限问题 |
[09:16] | Breaking and entering at 22? | 在22号大街非法入侵 |
[09:17] | Dude, who is this guy? | 这人是谁啊 |
[09:20] | It might be the guy that brought Brett flowers. | 可能是给布莱特送花的人 |
[09:25] | – That was pretty smooth. – Yeah. | -挺不错的 -是啊 |
[09:27] | For a convicted criminal, it turns out. | 可惜是个犯罪分子 |
[09:30] | Otis, step away. | 奥蒂斯 别管了 |
[09:32] | You think she wants you looking into her guys? | 你觉得她想让你调查她的男人吗 |
[09:34] | Well, apparently she needs me to do it, okay? | 显然她需要我这样做 好吗 |
[09:37] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:43] | I dated her. | 我跟她在一起过 |
[09:49] | I’m doing the right thing. | 我在做正确的事 |
[09:56] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[09:58] | Hey, Suzie, what’s up? | 苏西 怎么了 |
[10:00] | I–is there somewhere we can talk? Private? | 我们可以去哪里私下谈谈吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[10:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:10] | I heard about your chief. | 我听说了你们队长的事 |
[10:12] | The allegations, that he was arrested. | 指控 他被捕了 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:15] | Something’s going on. | 有隐情 |
[10:17] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:19] | Yesterday, I was hit with two separate lawsuits | 昨天 我接到了两起独立诉讼 |
[10:21] | all saying I have unpaid bills on credits cards I don’t own. | 都说我有未付款的信用卡账单 可那不是我的 |
[10:25] | And then this morning I got a third. | 今天早上我接到了第三起 |
[10:27] | Now, I’m not normally a conspiracy theorist, | 我通常不是阴谋论者 |
[10:30] | but do you think there’s a connection? | 但你觉得有联系吗 |
[10:32] | Dawson, come look at this. | 道森 来看看这个 |
[10:37] | And now, more of the story from our newsdesk. | 现在是新闻组的更多消息 |
[10:40] | While answering the call of a minor traffic accident, | 前往处理一场小型交通事故时 |
[10:42] | one female firefighter appears to have lost her cool. | 一名女消防队员好像失控了 |
[10:45] | Well, that’s putting it lightly. | 这是委婉的说法 |
[10:46] | Let’s watch. | 来看看吧 |
[10:47] | You want me to kick your ass, you moron? You want to go? | 要我教训你一顿吗 蠢货 来啊 |
[10:49] | – We can go right here! Come on! – Hey, Dawson! | -想打架吗 我奉陪 -道森 |
[10:50] | – Come on, take it easy. – What’s going on? | -别这样 冷静点 -怎么回事 |
[10:51] | I’m gonna stuff my halligan down his throat! | 看我不把铁铤塞他嘴里 |
[10:53] | I mean, she just lost it. | 她完全失控了 |
[10:55] | Not a good representation of Chicago’s fire service, | 这对芝加哥消防局的影响可不太好 |
[10:57] | I’ll say that. | 可以这么说 |
[10:58] | Let’s see that again. | 让我们再来看一次 |
[11:00] | Stuff my halligan down his throat! | 把铁铤塞他嘴里 |
[11:05] | Roger Maddox is behind this. I know it. | 罗杰·马多克斯是幕后主使 我敢肯定 |
[11:07] | Suzie, Boden, Duffy, and me. | 苏西 博登 达菲还有我 |
[11:10] | We’re the witnesses you’re gonna bring in to the stand | 我们都是你准备传唤 |
[11:12] | to testify against him, right? | 指证他的人 不是吗 |
[11:14] | Okay, so, he paints me as unhinged, | 所以 他污蔑我精神失控 |
[11:16] | Suzie as a con artist, Duffy as a suicidal maniac, | 苏西是骗子 达菲有自杀倾向 |
[11:20] | and Chief as a woman-beater. | 还有队长打女人 |
[11:23] | It’s scorched earth. | 这简直太可怕了 |
[11:24] | Certain litigious religions pull the same thing. | 一些喜欢惹事的宗教分子也经常这么干 |
[11:27] | It’s insane. | 这简直太过分了 |
[11:29] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么做 |
[11:31] | We need the police to find the woman accusing Boden, for one. | 首先 我们得靠警方找到指证博登的女人 |
[11:34] | As long as she’s in the wind, | 只要她仍然失踪 |
[11:35] | it doesn’t look good for your chief. | 对你们的队长来说就很不利 |
[11:36] | And in the meantime? | 与此同时呢 |
[11:38] | Keep your heads down. | 低调行事 |
[11:39] | And if anyone provokes you, do not retaliate. | 如果有任何人试图激怒你们 不要反击 |
[11:49] | Any word on the Chief? | 队长有消息吗 |
[11:51] | I left him three messages that we were buying. | 我给他留了三条信息说请他喝酒 |
[11:54] | Free drinks are usually catnip to him. | 这种好事他从来不会错过 |
[11:56] | I’ll keep trying. | 我再试试 |
[12:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[12:02] | All right, listen: | 好了 听着 |
[12:04] | These things are, like, $8 a glass. | 这玩意得8块钱一个 |
[12:06] | So, try not to chip ’em, | 所以尽量别弄裂 |
[12:07] | drop ’em, or any other kind of shattering, okay? | 掉地上 或是打碎了 知道吗 |
[12:10] | – ‘Cause that would be bad. – You calling my a klutz? | -那样就不太好了 -你说我笨手笨脚吗 |
[12:13] | When I call ya a klutz, | 当我说你笨手笨脚的时候 |
[12:14] | it’ll be after you drop one of the glasses. | 那得是在你摔碎杯子之后 |
[12:16] | What I’m trying to do here | 我现在这么做 |
[12:17] | is prevent myself from having to call you a klutz. | 是为了避免让我说你笨手笨脚 |
[12:21] | See? There’s a difference. | 明白了吗 是有区别的 |
[12:23] | Okay. ’cause it’s just I don’t go for getting | 好吧 我只是不怎么喜欢别人 |
[12:24] | – called names, you know? – All right. | -给我起外号 -好吧 |
[12:26] | Further incentive for you | 那你就更该 |
[12:27] | to more carefully execute your job, all right? | 小心一点好好干活了 不是吗 |
[12:30] | All right, stack ’em in threes up there. | 好了 三个一叠整理好 |
[12:32] | – Will do. – All right. | -好的 -好好干 |
[12:33] | – Oh, and Jefe. – Yeah? | -对了 兄弟 -什么事 |
[12:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[12:40] | Thanks so much for this. | 真的很感谢 |
[12:42] | I’m gonna do good. | 我会好好干的 |
[12:43] | Yeah, I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[12:46] | We’re happy to have you here. | 我们很高兴你加入 |
[12:59] | I thought you should see this. | 我想你该看看这个 |
[13:02] | You checked out Austin online? | 你调查了网上那个奥斯丁 |
[13:04] | I had some time. | 我刚好有空 |
[13:09] | – Breaking and entering? – Yeah. | -非法闯入 -没错 |
[13:15] | Don’t shoot the messenger. | 我只是信使 |
[13:23] | Hey, garbage man. | 你好啊 垃圾佬 |
[13:25] | So, what do you say we steal a bottle of vodka from here | 你说我们在这偷一瓶伏特加走 |
[13:26] | and make trash can punch? | 调个垃圾桶宾治怎么样 |
[13:31] | Interesting offer. I should probably pass. | 挺有意思 但还是别了 |
[13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | Do you want to get out of here and go to your place? | 你想离开这里然后去你家吗 |
[13:39] | Chili, I’ve been meaning to say something, | 小辣椒 我一直想对你说些事 |
[13:43] | and I-I didn’t want to text you. | 又不想在短信上说 |
[13:47] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 什么事 |
[13:52] | Okay. Seriously? | 真的 你不是吧 |
[13:54] | No, not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[13:57] | Just a cooldown, because the Captain– | 只是暂时冷静一下 因为副队 |
[14:01] | or the Chief has it out for us right now. | 如今应该说队长 正盯着我们呢 |
[14:05] | All right, fine. Whatever. | 行吧 随你的便 |
[14:08] | – Come on, Chili. – Nope. | -别这样 小辣椒 -别说了 |
[14:10] | Message received. | 我明白了 |
[14:13] | Have a nice night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[14:23] | Wasn’t sure if you were gonna buzz me in. | 我都不确定你是不是还会让我进来 |
[14:25] | Of course, Kelly. | 我当然会 凯利 |
[14:27] | Something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 不用了 |
[14:34] | Let me ask you a question. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[14:39] | Why’d you want to be a lawyer? | 你为什么想成为律师 |
[14:43] | Was it to allow people you know are scumbags | 是为了让那些你明知是坏人的混蛋 |
[14:45] | not to take responsibility for their crimes? | 逃脱责任 不用承担罪责吗 |
[14:51] | Boden and Dawson, | 博登和道森 |
[14:52] | they don’t deserve what your client is doing to them. | 他们不该被你的当事人这么对待 |
[14:58] | And don’t forget that an innocent person | 还有别忘了 这场混乱的开始 |
[14:59] | was killed in the fire that started this whole mess. | 是因为一个无辜的人死在了那场火灾里 |
[15:04] | It’s just wrong. | 这样是不对的 |
[15:08] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[15:13] | I think I’ll take that drink now. | 我想我还是来一杯吧 |
[15:21] | I appreciate what you’re doing for your friends. | 你愿意为你朋友这么做 我很感动 |
[15:25] | I really do, | 真的 |
[15:28] | but I’m stuck here, Kelly. | 但我被困住了 凯利 |
[15:30] | I can’t help you. Nothing has changed. | 我不能帮你 情况没有改变 |
[15:33] | I can’t share with you | 我还是不能告诉你 |
[15:34] | any information regarding my client’s defense. | 任何有关我当事人辩护的信息 |
[15:42] | Thank you for the drink. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[15:50] | You know, I will say this last thing: | 对了 我最后说一句 |
[15:55] | The woman I met who threw an 11,000 page brief | 那个我认识的 把11000页报告 |
[15:57] | through a glass window? | 扔出窗外的女人 |
[16:03] | Kind of liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[16:23] | We had an overstock of Milinac’s. | 我们的米利纳克啤酒进多了 |
[16:25] | Thought you could use a beer…or six. | 想着你或许愿意来上一瓶 或是半打 |
[16:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:32] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[16:37] | So… | 怎么样 |
[16:40] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[16:43] | Like I’ve got a rock hanging over my head. | 就像我头上悬了块巨石 |
[16:47] | Rope holding it up is about to snap. | 吊着它的绳子马上就要断了 |
[16:56] | Donna? | 堂娜呢 |
[16:58] | Pulling her hair out. | 愁得头发都快掉光了 |
[17:05] | Well, I, uh… | 我… |
[17:09] | I talked to Antonio. | 我和安东尼奥聊过了 |
[17:12] | Intelligence has agreed to search for this woman | 情报组愿意利用闲暇时间 |
[17:14] | on their own time. | 帮我们找那个女人 |
[17:18] | They all really respect you, | 他们都很尊重你 |
[17:21] | and they want to help. | 他们想帮忙 |
[17:25] | Appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[17:26] | Thank him for me. | 帮我谢谢他 |
[17:35] | Chief… | 队长… |
[17:39] | I don’t know who Roger Maddox had to step on | 我不知道罗杰·马多克斯攀上了谁 |
[17:41] | to get to where he is in life, | 才爬到今天的地位 |
[17:43] | but he picked the wrong people this time. | 但他这次真的惹错人了 |
[17:46] | We’re the ones who run into the fires | 鼠辈们都四下逃窜时 |
[17:47] | when the rats are running out. | 是我们冲进了火场 |
[17:50] | He’s just another rat. | 他只是另一名鼠辈而已 |
[17:53] | We’re gonna step on him. | 我们不会让他得逞 |
[18:24] | – What– – I don’t care. | -什么… -我不在乎 |
[18:26] | I don’t care about Patterson or any of them. | 我不在乎帕特森他们那群人 |
[18:28] | Just keep kissing me like that. | 继续这样吻我 |
[18:30] | – This is so wrong. – Yeah. | -这样做非常不对 -是啊 |
[18:39] | One, you’re on trash duty the rest of the month. | 第一 接下来一个月垃圾都由你们清理 |
[18:41] | Including shining that outside dumpster. | 包括擦亮外面的垃圾桶 |
[18:43] | Two, another stunt like that | 第二 下次再在上班时间 |
[18:45] | on shift and you’re out of here. No questions. | 发生这种事 你就滚 不得有异议 |
[18:48] | Yes. I mean, sorry, Chief. | 好的 我是说 抱歉 队长 |
[18:52] | It was my fault. I apologize. | 这是我的错 我道歉 |
[18:55] | – It won’t happen again. – It won’t. | -以后再也不会了 -不会了 |
[19:08] | This isn’t funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[19:12] | This is exactly what I was talking about. | 我说的就是这种情况 |
[19:17] | I-I can’t be– | 我…我不能… |
[19:21] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:52] | All right, guys. Chicken is in the coop. | 好了 伙计们 小鸡进笼了 |
[20:34] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[20:37] | I didn’t go to law school to defend criminals. | 我上法学院不是为了给罪犯辩护 |
[20:43] | My parents owned a physical therapy practice. | 我父母开了一家理疗诊所 |
[20:46] | They poured all of their time and energy and passion into it. | 他们在上面花了无数的时间和心血 |
[20:49] | One guy with a bad knee | 有个人膝盖不好 |
[20:52] | reinjured it and decided to sue them. | 又弄伤了 就决定起诉他们 |
[20:58] | They lost everything. | 他们失去了一切 |
[21:01] | So, I went to law school | 所以我上了法学院 |
[21:06] | thinking I’d be able to stop this hell | 以为我能阻止这类事 |
[21:08] | from happening to someone else. | 再发生在别人身上 |
[21:12] | I was sitting in my car this morning | 今天早上我坐在车里 |
[21:14] | thinking about what you said and wondering, | 想着你说的话 心想 |
[21:18] | “How did I get from that place to this?” | “我怎么会变成现在这个样子” |
[21:23] | It’s not too late. | 还不算晚 |
[21:25] | Get back to doing this for the reason you started. | 为了你的初心重新回到正轨 |
[21:31] | I still can’t help you, Kelly. | 我还是没法帮你 凯利 |
[21:34] | If I give you confidential files, | 如果我给了你保密档案 |
[21:36] | Maddox will end up with a mistrial and this case | 马多克斯也会以无效审判告终 这个案子 |
[21:38] | will wind its way through the courts for years. | 会在法庭上耗上好几年 |
[21:46] | I will say one thing, though. | 但我就说一件事 |
[21:49] | Check out Lake Carlyle, especially the inn up there. | 去卡莱尔湖胡看看 特别是那里的酒店 |
[21:54] | I think you’d like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[22:03] | You guys ever been to Lake Carlyle? | 你们去过卡莱尔湖吗 |
[22:15] | 欢迎光临 接待处 | |
[22:16] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰了 |
[22:19] | 驾照 罗杰·马多克斯 | |
[22:20] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这家伙吗 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah. Mr. Maddox. He comes here all the time. | 当然了 马多克斯先生 他经常来 |
[22:24] | Yeah? How about her? You seen her before? | 是吗 那她呢 你见过她吗 |
[22:27] | Of course. Room 11. | 当然了 11号房 |
[22:29] | – That’s convenient. – Thank you, sir. | -真方便 -谢谢你 先生 |
[22:43] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[22:48] | Hey, Serena. You’re a hard woman to find. | 塞丽娜 要找你可真不容易 |
[23:14] | I need a lawyer. | 我要一名律师 |
[23:18] | I said, I need– | 我说 我要… |
[23:29] | You can absolutely have a lawyer, Serena, | 你当然可以请律师了 塞丽娜 |
[23:32] | And I will hurry to make that happen, | 我会尽快帮你找的 |
[23:34] | but before we go there, I just want you to know: | 在此之前 我希望你知道 |
[23:37] | we have the credit card receipts from the inn. | 我们有酒店提供的收据 |
[23:40] | We have your bank transactions. | 我们有你银行转账的记录 |
[23:41] | We have your cell phone records. | 我们有你的手机通话记录 |
[23:42] | We have three witnesses placing you and Roger Maddox together, | 我们有三名证人看到你和罗杰·马多克斯一起 |
[23:46] | And we have the testimony of a Jeffrey Mulkey | 我们还有杰弗里·马尔基的证词 |
[23:49] | who says he drove you to the inn on the orders of Maddox. | 称曾受马多克斯之命送你去酒店 |
[23:54] | So, if you wanted to tell me your role in framing Wallace Boden, | 如果你告诉我你们如何合谋陷害华莱士·博登 |
[23:56] | I’d be happy to make a deal with you. | 我会很乐意跟你达成协议 |
[24:05] | If you don’t… | 不然的话… |
[24:09] | I’m going to arrest you for conspiracy to commit fraud, | 我就要以合谋欺诈和重度行为不检的罪名 |
[24:12] | plus felony disorderly conduct. | 将你逮捕 |
[24:16] | Now, that’s ten years hard time minimum for, | 那样你起码得在监狱里蹲上十年 |
[24:19] | I’m guessing, this $10,000 deposit on October 15, | 我猜十月十五日这笔一万美元的转账 |
[24:27] | doesn’t seem worth it, but what do I know? | 应该不值这么多吧 但是也不好说 |
[24:42] | It’s time to tell the truth. | 该说实话了 |
[24:59] | We’re not out of the woods, | 我们还没有查出真相 |
[25:00] | but we’re a whole lot closer to the tree line. | 但真相已经离我们越来越近了 |
[25:02] | Finding Serena Holmes was huge, | 找到塞丽娜·霍姆斯意义重大 |
[25:04] | and faced with criminal prosecution, | 她知道自己面临刑事指控后 |
[25:06] | she’s had a lot to say about her relationship | 对于她跟罗杰·马多克斯之间的关系 |
[25:09] | with roger maddox, about setting up wallace boden. | 以及如何陷害华莱士·博登的事有很多要说的 |
[25:12] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[25:14] | I mean, that’s the case, isn’t it? | 这案子就算结了吧 |
[25:16] | We’re gonna use it to see if Maddox will plea. | 我们要利用她的话看马多克斯是否会辩护 |
[25:20] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[25:21] | I’ll update you as soon as I know anything. | 有任何进展我会马上通知你 |
[25:24] | Some people may have doubted Chief Boden. | 也许有人怀疑过博登队长 |
[25:29] | None of us did. | 我们都没有 |
[25:45] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[25:46] | I-I’d like to say some– | 我想说… |
[25:59] | What the hell is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[26:05] | Sorry. We just wanted to help– | 抱歉 我们只是想帮… |
[26:06] | No, don’t apologize. | 不 不用道歉 |
[26:10] | You guys keep working. | 你们继续做 |
[26:22] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[26:25] | Listen, they’re sticking up for someone in this house. | 听着 他们是为了帮自己的同事 |
[26:28] | – Okay. – I say keep it up. | -好吧 -我认为应该继续 |
[26:34] | Truck 81, squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[26:36] | engine 51, ambulance 61, | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[26:38] | multiple vehicle accident, 2987 South Laflin. | 多车连环相撞 南拉芙林街2987号 |
[26:56] | Idiot came out of nowhere. | 那个白痴突然就冒出来了 |
[26:57] | Severide, Cruz, get the car– | 西弗莱德 克鲁兹 把车 |
[26:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[27:00] | My payload. | 我的货 |
[27:01] | – If it warms up, it’ll blow. – What? | -受了热会爆炸 -什么 |
[27:04] | I’m hauling liquid hydrogen in there. | 我车里运了一罐液态氢 |
[27:06] | Enough to knock down the whole neighborhood. | 足够炸平这整片区域 |
[27:12] | Capp, let’s get the cutters. | 卡普 去拿剪钳 |
[27:23] | Capp. | 卡普 |
[27:28] | That valve is damaged. | 那个阀门坏了 |
[27:30] | As it warms, it expands. | 一受热就会膨胀 |
[27:33] | If it reaches– | 如果膨胀到… |
[27:34] | – How long before it blows? – Minutes. | -还有多久会爆炸 -几分钟 |
[27:37] | When the whistling stops, kaboom! | 气鸣声一停 就炸了 |
[27:43] | Hey, guys. I got kids at home. | 各位 我家里还有孩子 |
[27:45] | I– | 我 |
[27:48] | Hey, this whole block, we’ll never evacuate in time. | 这么大一条街 我们没办法及时疏散 |
[27:50] | River’s only six blocks away. | 六条街之外就有河 |
[27:52] | Severide, you think you can cut the tank free? | 西弗莱德 你可以把气罐跟车断开吗 |
[27:55] | – Capp! Every wrench we got. Now. – Got it. | -卡普 所有的扳手都拿来 快 -好 |
[28:01] | – Cruz! With me. – Where to? | -克鲁兹 跟我来 -去哪 |
[28:04] | To boost a truck. | 去偷辆卡车 |
[28:10] | What do you know about jacking cars? | 你还懂偷车吗 |
[28:12] | More than you think. | 不要小看我 |
[28:25] | There we go. Cruz! | 好了 克鲁兹 |
[28:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:39] | Nice and steady. Nice and steady. | 慢慢来 稳一点 |
[28:40] | Slow. Here we go. | 慢 好了 |
[28:44] | All right! Tank’s free! | 好了 气罐断开了 |
[28:45] | Here we go. Come on. Come on. | 可以了 快点 快点 |
[28:47] | Everyone, let’s slide the tank! | 大家过来把气罐滑过去 |
[29:08] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来好像不是什么好事 |
[29:12] | These should help keep it cool. | 这些应该能降点温 |
[29:14] | Another. | 再来一个 |
[29:15] | – Hey, Cruz! Drive! – On it! | -克鲁兹 开车 -好嘞 |
[29:17] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[29:39] | Hey! The jig is gonna go! | 马上就要爆炸了 |
[29:42] | We got to bail! | 我们得赶紧撤 |
[29:43] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[29:59] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:38] | Good call, Chief! | 指挥得真好 队长 |
[30:44] | – Yeah! – You guys okay? | -棒 -你们没事吧 |
[30:56] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 长官 |
[30:57] | – Are you the chief? – Chief Patterson. | -你是队长吗 -帕特森队长 |
[30:59] | Well, that didn’t take too long. | 习惯得挺快 |
[31:00] | Chief Patterson, the driver of this truck is telling me | 帕特森队长 卡车司机告诉我 |
[31:03] | without the quick-thinking of the Chicago Fire Department, | 如果不是芝加哥消防队反应迅速 |
[31:05] | we could have had seriously loss of life here. | 这里的伤亡可能会很惨重 |
[31:08] | Take us through what happened. | 告诉我们事情经过吧 |
[31:09] | I, uh– | 我… |
[31:24] | Behind me, | 在我身后 |
[31:26] | you’ll see the finest firefighters in this city, | 可以看到市里最优秀的消防员 |
[31:29] | the men and women who make up firehouse 51. | 正是他们组成了51号消防队 |
[31:33] | and the reason they’re the best is the leadership of one man, | 他们之所以如此优秀 是因为一个人的领导 |
[31:38] | battalion chief Wallace Boden. | 因为队长华莱士·博登 |
[31:40] | There is no finer chief in the department, bar none. | 整个消防局都没有更优秀的队长 绝对没有 |
[31:44] | And I think everybody behind me agrees. | 我想我身后的所有人都会赞同 |
[31:51] | Great to see the enthusiasm | 很高兴能看到 |
[31:52] | and camaraderie from our fire service. | 我们消防服务业内的热忱和友爱 |
[31:54] | Great work. Thank you. | 真棒 谢谢你们 |
[31:56] | We’ll send it back to you in the studio, Cliff. | 我们把画面切回到演播室吧 克里福 |
[31:58] | We’ll take it back. Thank you. I think we got this. | 回到演播室 谢谢 这条好了 |
[32:05] | Come on, man. | 走吧 哥们 |
[32:12] | You know what I love, Mr. Maddox? | 你知道我喜欢什么吗 马多克斯先生 |
[32:17] | I love the sound of a bird singing. | 我喜欢听鸟儿唱歌 |
[32:20] | Know what I mean? | 知道我什么意思吗 |
[32:22] | In the morning, you first wake up, | 清晨时分 你刚刚醒来 |
[32:24] | and there is this little tweedle-dee, | 听到隐隐的鸟鸣 |
[32:26] | tweedle-dee out your window. | 窗外的鸟鸣 |
[32:29] | It just–it just warms you up inside. | 就会 就会让你打心底里感到温暖 |
[32:36] | Serena Holmes. | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯 |
[32:39] | Serena Holmes is singing like a bird. | 塞丽娜·霍姆斯就像鸟儿一样在唱歌 |
[32:42] | She’s telling us how you paid her to frame Wallace Boden, | 她告诉我们你怎么收买她去陷害华莱士·博登 |
[32:46] | how you stowed her away at a fancy inn at Lake Carlyle, | 把她藏在卡莱尔湖的一家高档旅馆里 |
[32:50] | how you told her to stay hidden | 告诉她要一直躲到 |
[32:52] | until you can get her out of the country. | 你可以送她出国为止 |
[32:55] | That sounds like the delusions of a woman with an axe to grind. | 听起来像是一个女人别有用心的呓语 |
[32:58] | No, sir, it doesn’t. It sounds like the truth. | 不 先生 并不是 听起来就是事实 |
[33:02] | Tweedle-dee, tweedle-dee. | 啾啾啾 啾啾啾 |
[33:05] | That’s what it’s gonna sound like to the jury too. | 在陪审团听来也会是这个声音 |
[33:08] | Pair that with the testimony of one Paul Werner | 再配上一个叫保罗·维尔纳 和另一个叫 |
[33:12] | and one Ralph Minter, | 拉尔夫·明特的证词 |
[33:14] | who say you hired them to harass a female firefighter while on duty, | 说你雇他们去骚扰一个执勤的女消防员 |
[33:18] | and we’ve got a pattern established here. | 这样一来整件事的来龙去脉就清楚了 |
[33:22] | You guys have about five minutes | 你们有五分钟的时间 |
[33:23] | to decide your next 30 years. | 来决定你接下来的三十年 |
[33:37] | And? | 怎么样 |
[33:42] | He’s pleaing. | 他认罪了 |
[33:44] | What? What’d he say? | 什么 他说什么了 |
[33:46] | He said, no trial. | 他说 不用审讯 |
[33:48] | Full exoneration on me. | 我所有的罪名都消除了 |
[33:50] | No more intimidation. It’s over. | 没有威胁了 结束了 |
[33:54] | Oh, my God. That’s amazing, Chief. | 我的天呐 太好了 队长 |
[33:58] | Boden’s exoneration changes nothing. | 博登免罪并不能改变任何事 |
[34:00] | This changes nothing. | 不能改变任何事 |
[34:01] | You and I both know this house was a mess before, | 你和我都知道在这之前这个队就一团糟 |
[34:03] | and it’s still a mess now. | 现在还是一团糟 |
[34:05] | – If anybody thinks– – I disagree. | -如果有人觉得… -我不同意 |
[34:08] | You–you what? | 你 你什么 |
[34:11] | This is Wallace Boden’s house | 这是华莱士·博登的消防队 |
[34:14] | and no one should get in his way. | 谁都不应该挡他的路 |
[34:15] | Where’s this coming from? What is this? | 这话怎么说的 这是么意思 |
[34:18] | Is–is this, like, black guys sticking together? | 这 这是 黑人要团结一致吗 |
[34:20] | Is that what it is? | 是这样吗 |
[34:23] | Oh, I’m sorry if you don’t like the way that came out. | 如果你不喜欢我这么说 对不起 |
[34:25] | I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on here. | 我就是想搞清楚现在的状况 |
[34:29] | You know, I was… | 我… |
[34:31] | gonna wait to tell you this, | 本来想晚一点跟你说 |
[34:34] | but I’m just gonna go ahead. | 我还是直说了吧 |
[34:35] | I spoke to deputy commissioner Walgrove. | 我跟副局长沃格鲁夫谈过了 |
[34:39] | – You went around me? – I went straight through you. | -你绕过了我吗 -我直接越过了你 |
[34:43] | And I requested from him a transfer to firehouse 90. | 我请求他把我调到90号消防队 |
[34:46] | See, I told him this is Boden’s house, | 我告诉他这是博登的消防队 |
[34:47] | and I’m happy to move elsewhere so he can have it. | 我很乐意转到其他队去 让他继续负责这里 |
[34:51] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[34:53] | I did it, and it’s done. | 我已经做了 已成定局 |
[34:57] | Not everyone above you appreciates your style, | 上面并不是人人都喜欢你的做事风格 |
[34:59] | Chief Riddle. You should know. | 里德尔队长 你应该知道 |
[35:01] | You know, I took you under my wing | 我把你纳入自己的麾下 |
[35:03] | and I handed you the best opportunity you ever had, | 我把最好的机会拱手相送 |
[35:06] | and you turn around you spit in my face? | 你就这样以怨报德吗 |
[35:09] | With all due respect, sir, go to hell. | 恕我直言 长官 你去死吧 |
[35:15] | That was the biggest mistake you ever made in your life, son. | 这是你此生犯下的最大的错误 小子 |
[35:23] | You messed with the wrong guy. | 你惹错人了 |
[35:31] | All right, it’s just over here. | 好 就在这里 |
[35:36] | It’s so nice of you guys. | 你们人太好了 |
[35:38] | All right, just right in there. | 放这里就行 |
[35:40] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你们了 |
[35:42] | Hey, Connie, we’re glad to do it. | 康妮 别客气 |
[35:44] | Well, it’s much appreciated, I can tell you that. | 我真的很感谢你们 |
[35:46] | – Uh, which charity? – I’m sorry? | -哪家慈善机构 -什么 |
[35:51] | Well, you–you said children all over the city | 你说全市的孩子们都指着这个呢 |
[35:54] | count on these, I figured you did this for… | 我就想 你这么做是为了… |
[35:58] | Charity? | 慈善 |
[36:00] | I sell these for 12 bucks a pop online. | 我网上买12块一个 |
[36:04] | But, the children. | 但是 你说孩子们 |
[36:06] | Love to hang these on their tree… | 孩子们喜欢花12块买一个 |
[36:09] | for 12 bucks a pop. | 挂在他们的树上 |
[36:24] | So, as a latchkey kid in Lake Forest, | 作为森林湖那边一个自由的孩子 |
[36:27] | every afternoon I would make myself a PB&J | 每天下午我会做一个花生黄油和果酱三明治吃 |
[36:30] | and I’d watch “Emergency,” the TV show, on reruns. | 还会看《紧急救援》节目的重播 |
[36:32] | I’ve never seen it. | 我从没看过 |
[36:34] | It’s about the two most badass paramedics you’ve ever seen. | 是关于两个最厉害的急救员的故事 |
[36:37] | John Gage and Roy Desoto from squad 51. | 51队的约翰·盖奇和罗伊·德索托 |
[36:40] | Oh, 51. That’s our firehouse. | 51队 刚好是我们消防队 |
[36:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:48] | – Um, Austin, not- – Wait. | -奥斯丁 不… -等等 |
[36:51] | I have one more thing to say if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我还想说一件事 |
[36:54] | I have a bit of a past | 我有一段过去 |
[36:55] | and it’s important to me that you hear it from me. | 我要自己说给你听 这对我很重要 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:00] | So… | 是这样… |
[37:03] | Like any kid whose parents aren’t around, | 跟所有父母不在身边的孩子一样 |
[37:05] | I started running around with kind of a bad crew. | 我开始跟一群坏人混在一起 |
[37:08] | We did some stupid stuff. | 我们做过一些蠢事 |
[37:09] | It was all harmless, but one night | 虽然都无伤大雅 但有一晚 |
[37:12] | we got caught swimming in this alderman’s pool, | 我们因为在一个议员家的泳池里游泳被抓了 |
[37:15] | and he pressed charges | 他起诉了我们 |
[37:17] | and I got hit with a breaking and entering. | 所以我有非法闯入的记录 |
[37:19] | You got arrested? | 你被捕了吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah, as an adult. | 是的 成年后被捕的 |
[37:23] | I did some community service and that was that, | 我做过社区服务 仅此而已 |
[37:25] | but it’s out there, you know? | 但事情就摆在那里 |
[37:28] | And I really like you. | 而且我真的很喜欢你 |
[37:31] | I’d hate for you to hear any other version than the truth | 我不想让你从其他人口中听说 |
[37:33] | from somebody else. | 这件事的其他版本 |
[37:37] | You–you were pool-hopping? | 你…你因为游泳被抓过 |
[37:39] | – That’s it. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[37:45] | To the badass paramedics of house 51 everywhere. | 敬所有51大队的厉害急救员 |
[37:52] | Hey, guys. | 你们来了 |
[37:53] | There he is. | 终于来了 |
[37:58] | How you feeling, Chief? | 感觉如何 队长 |
[37:59] | Like Lazarus, quite frankly. | 说真的 跟拉撒路复活了一般 |
[38:01] | You’re looking about that old. | 你看起来确实有那么老 |
[38:02] | Oh, I’ll give you old. Come here! | 那我就让你感受一下 来吧 |
[38:06] | – Hey, Chief. – Ahh, yeah. | -队长 -好 |
[38:10] | I heard what you did for me. | 我听说你为我做的事了 |
[38:13] | I want you to know I feel very touched. | 我想告诉你 我真的很感动 |
[38:15] | I was just keeping your seat warm. | 我就帮你保住了自己的位子而已 |
[38:17] | And congratulations on the bugles, Chief. | 恭喜你转到了新消防队 队长 |
[38:21] | Well, all I can say is when firehouse 51 | 我只想说 等明年夏天51大队 |
[38:23] | plays 90 next summer in softball, | 参加垒球比赛的时候 |
[38:25] | y’all better bring it. | 你们最好加把劲 |
[38:26] | – Oh, we’re gonna bring it. – Yeah. | -我们肯定会的 -没错 |
[38:30] | Hey, you hear from Riddle? | 你有里德尔的消息吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I have it on good authority | 权威消息称 |
[38:33] | he’s gonna be transferred to district 6. | 他要被调去6区 |
[38:35] | That’s airport duty? | 去负责机场了 |
[38:37] | That’s what I heard, | 据说是这样 |
[38:38] | but guys like him, they tend to have nine lives | 不过他那种人有一百种办法回来 |
[38:41] | – at CFD, so keep one eye open. – I will. | -所以要注意他 -我会的 |
[38:44] | And as my first official duty | 作为我重回51大队的 |
[38:47] | as returning chief to firehouse 51, | 第一件正式事务 |
[38:50] | Kelly Severide, | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[38:51] | I would like for you to be my squad lieutenant once again. | 我想让你再当我的救援队副队长 |
[38:54] | – If that’s okay with you. – There he is. | -如果你愿意 -太好了 |
[38:57] | – All right. – Welcome back, Lieut. | -太好了 -欢迎回来 副队 |
[39:04] | Bring out the bottle of whisky. | 把那瓶威士忌拿出来喝 |
[39:04] | – Let’s get drunk. – Yeah! | -我们不醉不归 -好 |
[39:08] | – Yo, Freddie. – Yes, boss? | -弗雷迪 -怎么了 老板 |
[39:11] | One, don’t call me boss, okay? | 第一 不要叫我老板 |
[39:13] | Uh, two, could you get me some Lowball glasses | 第二 能帮我去后面拿一些 |
[39:16] | from the back, please? | 低波杯来吗 |
[39:18] | – Which one is those? – Short and fat. | -哪种 -很矮很胖的那种 |
[39:22] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 老板 |
[39:36] | Hey, what’s up, Freddie? | 你好啊 弗雷迪 |
[39:38] | Otis told me to grab him some ball glasses, | 奥蒂斯让我帮他拿波杯 |
[39:39] | but I don’t know which be which. | 但我不知道是哪种 |
[39:42] | Ball glasses? | 波杯 |
[39:43] | Well, he said short and fat. | 他说很矮很胖的那种 |
[39:45] | Oh, lowball glasses. Yeah. | 低波杯啊 知道了 |
[39:47] | Kind of like you. High on the left. | 就跟你一样 在左边高架上 |
[39:50] | – Take that back. – What? Hey, take what back? | -收回去 -什么 收回什么 |
[39:53] | You called me short and fat. | 你说我又矮又胖 |
[39:54] | Oh, I’m just ribbing ya, kid. Come on. | 我开玩笑呢 小子 别认真 |
[39:56] | – Take it back. – Uh, no. | -收回去 -不要 |
[39:59] | – I mean it. – Hey, trust me, Freddie. | -我说真的 -记住 弗雷迪 |
[40:01] | You’re gonna be hanging out with firefighters at Molly’s bar, | 如果你想在莫利酒吧跟消防员一起混 |
[40:05] | you’re gonna have to get a little bit thicker skin, okay? | 那你就得学着脸皮厚一点 知道吗 |
[40:07] | Hey, it’s what we do. We insult each other. | 我们就是这样 我们互相侮辱 |
[40:09] | We bust each other’s balls, we– | 互相取笑 我们… |