Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Patterson, the warpath you’re on against Severide… 帕特森 你和西弗莱德的过节
[00:03] Is this Riddle’s bidding? 是受里德尔指使吗
[00:04] My loyalty’s to the job. 对我来说工作第一
[00:06] When I change the way Boden’s doing things, 在我采取行动来改变博登的做事方式时
[00:08] I want to make sure that you’re ready to step up. 我想确认 你会站出来支持我
[00:10] Yes, Chief, I am. 会的 队长 我会的
[00:12] The nature of your relationship With Ms. Holmes, 你和霍姆斯小姐的关系
[00:14] run it by me again. 你再说一遍
[00:15] She rented the apartment next door. 她租了隔壁的公寓
[00:16] – She asked for my assistance. – Thank you. -请我去帮忙 -谢谢
[00:19] Or you kicked down her door, figured you teach her a lesson. 你踢开了她家的门 心想要给她个教训
[00:22] Just can’t figure out why she’s doing this. 我就是想不通她这么做的原因
[00:24] Maybe it’s someone who’s got some kind of gain if you go down. 也许是某个能在你落水后有所收获的人
[00:27] Such as? 比如
[00:27] Chief Riddle. 里德尔队长
[00:28] If you’re behind this, 如果是你指使的
[00:29] – I swear I will find out– – Excuse me? -我发誓我等我查明… -你干什么
[00:30] – What are you talking about? – You are setting me up. -你在说什么 -你陷害我
[00:39] Is it his earache still? 他耳朵还痛吗
[00:43] Doctor said he should start feeling better by tomorrow. 医生说他明天开始应该会好一点
[00:47] Hi. Hi, what you doing? 小宝贝 乖哦
[00:56] Is that Serena? 是塞丽娜吗
[00:58] Don’t– 别…
[01:01] Don’t do it, Wallace. 别去 华莱士
[01:02] That woman is trying to ruin me, 那女人想毁了我
[01:03] and I’m gonna find out why. 我要去问问原因
[01:05] No, you wait here. 不 你在这里等着
[01:08] I’ll find out. 我去问
[01:09] There’s no restraining order against me. 我身上可没有限制令
[01:14] You got nerve. 你胆子很大啊
[01:15] I just came to pick up my stuff. 我只是来收拾东西
[01:16] I’m not looking for trouble. 不是来惹麻烦的
[01:17] Honey, you are trouble. 你自己就是个麻烦
[01:19] Why are you spreading lies about my husband, huh? 你为什么要诬陷我丈夫
[01:22] He is a good man. 他是个好人
[01:24] He beat me up. 他打了我
[01:25] You know that is not true. 你知道那不是真的
[01:28] Serena. 塞丽娜
[01:30] Serena, is somebody paying you to do this? 塞丽娜 有人雇你这么做吗
[01:32] Please, just tell us who it is. 告诉我们是谁
[01:34] Just get out of my way and let me go. 别挡路 让我走
[01:36] Serena, let’s go. 塞丽娜 我们走
[01:41] Donna. 堂娜
[01:42] Donna. 堂娜
[01:44] There was somebody in there with her. 车里还有别人
[01:46] Okay, okay. Calm down, calm down. 好 好 冷静点
[01:48] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[01:50] Sorry about the disturbance, okay? 抱歉吵到你们了
[01:53] Okay? 好了好了
[01:56] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[02:06] Jimmy. 吉米
[02:07] – Hey, Sylvie. – Have you seen Chili? -希尔薇 -你看到小辣椒了吗
[02:08] Not yet. What’s wrong? 没有 怎么了
[02:10] She’s not here, and she’s not responding to any of my texts. 她不在这里 也不回我短信
[02:13] She’s really late, and she’s never late. 迟到了很久 但她之前从没迟到过
[02:16] Why isn’t she answering? 她为什么不回
[02:18] Voicemail. 转语音信箱了
[02:19] I’m sure she’ll be here. 她一定会来的
[02:22] Yo, Chili, it’s jimmy. Where are you? 小辣椒 我是吉米 你在哪
[02:26] Did he really say those exact words? 他真的那么说吗
[02:28] “I’ll have Boden’s head on a stick”? “我要整死博登”
[02:29] I don’t know. I’m getting this third-hand, 不知道 也是别人告诉我的
[02:31] but think about it. 但你想想看
[02:32] Riddle tells Boden to stay away from the gal, 里德尔让博登别去
[02:34] and not only does Boden show up, 但博登不仅去了
[02:35] he accuses Riddle of framing him for assault. 还指控里德尔陷害他攻击他人
[02:42] You okay, Daws? 道森 你还好吗
[02:45] Captain, hey, uh… 队长…
[02:48] Is it true that Riddle’s all bent out of shape 博登对里德尔说的话
[02:49] over what Boden said to him? 是不是让里德尔气坏了
[02:51] Wouldn’t you be? 换你你不会吗
[02:53] A paranoid accusation like that? 那种乱来的指控
[02:54] Yeah, it was my paranoid accusation. 那是我乱来的指控
[02:57] I’m the one who got Boden all wound up about Riddle. 是我在博登面前说了里德尔的不是
[03:00] It’s not the end of the world. 这事还有转机
[03:01] I explained Boden’s state of mind, 我解释了博登的心理状况
[03:03] and I calmed Riddle down for now. 也暂时让里德尔冷静下来了
[03:06] You were just trying to help. 你只是想帮忙
[03:07] Don’t beat yourself up about that. 别把事情都怪到自己身上
[03:09] It’s better to do nothing than to make things worse. 什么都不做比把事情搞糟更好
[03:12] Hey, he’s our chief. 他是我们的队长
[03:13] We’re not leaving him to deal with this on his own. 我们不会让他一个人去面对的
[03:15] It’s not your problem. 这不是你们的问题
[03:20] Just do your jobs, got it? 做好你们自己的事 明白吗
[03:25] Got it, Chief. 明白 队长
[03:36] Dawson, I have a problem. 道森 我这边有事
[03:38] Chili hasn’t shown up for shift. 小辣椒没来上班
[03:41] Well, she definitely chose the wrong day to cross Boden. 她这时候可不能惹博登啊
[03:44] I know. 我知道
[03:46] Okay, get the off-going pic to put you out of service 你去停车场把车开去出任务
[03:48] – so that Chili isn’t awol– – okay. -这样大家就不会知道小辣椒没来 -好
[03:50] And you better do it before– 最好要在…
[03:53] a call comes in. 警报响之前做好
[03:54] Truck 81, Ambo 61, vehicle accident 81号云梯车 61号救护车 车祸
[03:57] Sacramento and Ohio 萨克拉门托街和俄亥俄街交叉口
[04:00] Great. 好吧
[04:03] – Chili, what the hell? – I overslept. -小辣椒 你搞什么 -我睡过头了
[04:05] What, it happens. 人总有睡过头的时候
[04:07] Relax, it all worked out. 放松 没事了
[04:24] Just one in the car. His leg’s trapped. 车里只有一个人 他的腿卡住了
[04:26] – Any injuries in the RV? – Nobody in the RV. -房车里有伤员吗 -房车里没人
[04:28] I was tagging it for impound when this guy comes along and– 我刚要扣押车辆 这家伙就冲过来…
[04:31] Wham. Lucky he didn’t hit me. 还好他没撞到我
[04:33] 51, drop a line. 51号 牵水管
[04:35] 81, grab extinguishes. 81号 灭火
[04:37] This could flash on us. 火有可能烧起来
[04:38] – Hey, what’s your name? – Austin. -你叫什么 -奥斯丁
[04:41] Okay, Austin, we’re gonna get you out of there 好 奥斯丁 我们会尽快
[04:42] as quick as we can. 把你救出来
[04:43] – Herrmann, get this door open. – Copy, Lieutenant. -赫尔曼 打开这扇门 -收到 副队
[05:04] – How’s he doing? – He’s alert. -他怎么样 -还清醒着
[05:07] Laceration to the face. 脸部撕裂伤
[05:09] Looks like he’s pinned. 看来是被卡住了
[05:16] How is it you managed to crash into a parked vehicle? 你怎么撞上停着的车辆的
[05:21] I looked down at the radio to change the station. 我低头看收音机 想换频道
[05:24] It was an emergency. They were playing Justin Bieber. 这是意外 他们在放丁日的歌
[05:27] Say no more. 不用多说了
[05:29] I knew you’d understand. 我就知道你能理解
[05:31] Your eyes are incredible, by the way. 顺便说一句 你的眼睛超美
[05:34] I think you must’ve hit your head. 你肯定撞到头了
[05:39] Lock down those flames, 51. 灭火 51号消防队
[05:41] – Dawson – Yes, Chief? -道森 -是 队长
[05:42] Cover the victim. Mouch, Jimmy, 盖住受害者 穆奇 吉米
[05:45] get another line ready just in case that cab engulfs. 再准备一条水管 防止火势过大
[05:49] All right, here. 好 来
[05:52] – Herrmann, need a backboard. – Got it. -赫尔曼 需要担架 -知道了
[05:59] Got you, man. 拿到了
[06:06] – Grab him! – All right! -拉住他 -好
[06:08] All right, easy, easy, easy. 慢点 慢点
[06:11] Get out of here, Otis. It’s gonna go! 离开那里 奥蒂斯 车子要爆炸了
[06:14] Go! 快走
[06:23] Fire got in the RV. Anyone inside? 火烧进了房车 里面有人吗
[06:26] – It’s abandoned, Chief. – Did you verify that? -那是废弃房车 队长 -你证实了吗
[06:29] Herrmann, let’s get on it. 赫尔曼 我们去看看
[06:45] I think there’s somebody inside, a kid or something. 我觉得里面有人 好像有一个孩子
[06:56] Mask up, Herrmann. 戴上面具 赫尔曼
[07:09] I better call for a second ambulance. 最好再叫一辆救护车
[07:10] Go check it out. 去看看
[07:11] All right, I’ll get the intubation kit started. 好 我来准备好插管工具
[07:13] Who leaves their child unattended in an RV? 谁会把孩子丢在房车里不管啊
[07:20] Hit it, Mouch. 喷水吧 穆奇
[07:29] What do we got? 什么情况
[07:31] I think it’s a-a robot. 好像是个机器人
[07:33] What? 什么
[07:36] Oh, sweet fancy moses. 我的老天爷啊
[07:40] A robot. 机器人
[07:41] Well, I didn’t know what it was. 我不知道那是什么
[07:43] That’s the biggest turtle I’ve ever seen. 那是我见过的最大的海龟
[07:45] It’s not a turtle. It’s a–it’s a tortoise. 这不是海龟 是陆龟
[07:48] Must be somebody’s pet. 肯定是某人的宠物
[07:50] I’m gonna go back to the human victim now. 我要去看看人类受害者了
[07:56] Okay, officer, he’s all yours. 警官 它交给你了
[07:59] I’m not touching that thing. Get diseases. 我不要碰那东西 会得病的
[08:01] Aren’t you gonna contact the owner of the RV? 你不联系房车主人吗
[08:03] They want their RV or what’s left of it, 如果他想要房车或者残骸
[08:05] they can find it at the impound lot. 可以去扣车处找
[08:06] Shouldn’t you call animal control 你不该给动物管理局打电话
[08:07] about the turtle– or tortoise? 跟他们说说海龟 或者陆龟的事吗
[08:09] Toss it in the lake. What do I care? 扔进湖里 管我什么事
[08:11] We’re not gonna toss it in the lake. 我们不会扔进湖里的
[08:12] Just take care of the damn thing. 处理掉这东西
[08:19] You heard the man. 你听见了
[08:45] One of these days, you’ll get it right, Otis. 总有一天你会停好的 奥蒂斯
[08:46] I am confident. 我很肯定
[08:48] Come on, it’s not that crooked. 拜托 没那么歪
[08:52] Yo, candidate, 后备队员
[08:54] can’t you tell the difference between the squad table 你分辨不出救援队桌子
[08:56] and a bike rack? 和自行车架的区别吗
[08:57] Yeah, yeah, sorry about that. My car’s in the shop. 抱歉 我的车在汽修厂
[08:59] Can’t you lock it up? 你不能锁起来吗
[09:01] I swear, you truck guys think 你们云梯队的人
[09:02] you can bring whatever you want into this house. 是不是觉得想带什么过来都行
[09:16] Okay, okay, the animal control facility 好吧 动物管理局
[09:19] says that they’re over capacity, 说他们那里动物太多了
[09:20] so they can’t take the little guy right now. 所以现在没法收留这小家伙
[09:22] Little– 小…
[09:24] That thing better be out of here by the end of shift, 那家伙最好在这次轮班之后离开这里
[09:27] or I’m selling it to a Chinese restaurant. 不然我就把它卖给中餐馆
[09:29] Mouch, call Trudy and see if PD can pull the registration 穆奇 打电话给特鲁迪 看看警局能否查到
[09:32] off the camper and track down the owner. 拖车的登记信息 找到车主
[09:35] Hey, Freddie, check it out. 弗雷迪 来看看
[09:37] Whoa, that thing real? 这是真的吗
[09:39] Yeah, we pulled it out of a fire. 是啊 我们从火灾里救出来的
[09:41] Herrmann thought he was rescuing a robot. 赫尔曼觉得自己在救机器人
[09:44] Yeah, uh, could you elaborate on that? 你能详细说明吗
[09:46] Did you think it was, like, R2-D2 or something? 你觉得那是R2-D2机器人吗
[09:49] No, I-I thought it was a vacuum cleaner, 不 我还以为是吸尘器
[09:52] you know, like a roomba. Whatever, get off my back. 像是鲁姆巴扫地机器人 别调戏我了
[09:57] Chili, can I see you a minute? 小辣椒 过来一下好吗
[10:08] Um, that’s strike one. 那是一振
[10:12] I’m sorry. I don’t– What’s strike one? 抱歉 我不…什么是一振
[10:14] You were late to shift. 你上班迟到了
[10:16] Yes, that-like five minutes. 是的 就五分钟
[10:19] 25 minutes. I can tell time. 是25分钟 我知道看时间
[10:21] You’re right. 你说得对
[10:22] I’m sorry. 对不起
[10:23] There was just construction on my street, 我住的那条街上在搞建设
[10:25] and I was parked behind this big steamroller thing. 我的车停在了大型压路机后面
[10:27] Chili! 小辣椒
[10:31] That’s strike one. 那是一振
[10:48] Chief, there’s a Steve Kot 队长 州检察官办公室
[10:49] from the State’s Attorney’s Office to see you. 有个叫史蒂夫·科特的人找你
[11:03] Chief Boden. 博登队长
[11:04] Assistant State’s attorney Seve Kot. 助理州检察官史蒂夫·科特
[11:06] I’m handling the Roger Maddox arson case. 我在调查罗杰·马多克斯的纵火案
[11:08] Oh, I thought you were here for something else. 我还以为你是为别的事来的
[11:12] The aggravated battery charges pending against you? 即将起诉你的恶意伤人指控吗
[11:15] – There you go. – Yeah, I’m here about both. -是的 -我是为这两件事来的
[11:17] The latter could compromise your ability to testify 后一件事可能危害你在前一件事中
[11:20] in the former. 作证的能力
[11:21] What do you want me to testify for? 你想让我作什么证
[11:23] You need Gabriela Dawson. 你需要的是加布里埃拉·道森
[11:24] She’s the arson investigator 她是首次将马多克斯
[11:25] who first linked Maddox to the fires. 列为了纵火嫌疑犯的纵火调查员
[11:27] We’ll put Miss Dawson on the stand absolutely, 我们会让道森小姐出庭作证的
[11:29] but remember who we’re dealing with here. 但记住我们要面对的是谁
[11:32] Maddox is a take-no-prisoners type. 马多克斯最喜欢赶尽杀绝
[11:34] He employs an army of lawyers 他请了一队的律师
[11:36] to help him kick old ladies out of their homes, 来帮他把那些老太太们逐出家门
[11:39] but you’re a decorated battalion chief in the CFD. 但你是优秀的芝加哥消防局消防队长
[11:42] You’re a voice of authority. 你的话很有份量
[11:43] You can gain the trust of the jury 你可以赢得陪审团的信任
[11:45] and help us frame this case in plain language, 帮我们轻而易举赢得这件案子
[11:48] but only if you dispel these accusations against you. 但你必须先撤销你身上的那些指控
[11:51] Those accusations are unrelated 那些指控与这案子无关
[11:52] and invented from whole cloth. 而且完全没有任何依据
[11:53] Doesn’t matter. If you don’t clear them up 没区别 如果你不能在
[11:55] before the Maddox case goes to trial, 马多克斯案上庭前撤销他们
[11:57] you’re worthless to us as a witness. 你这个证人对我们来说就完全没用了
[12:04] Does Maddox know that I’m supposed to testify? 马多克斯知道我会出庭指证吗
[12:07] I assume so. 我想是的
[12:08] I’m required to disclose the witness list to his lawyers. 照规定我必须将证人名单提供给他的律师
[12:17] Sorry, Chief, it’s Donna. She says it’s an emergency. 抱歉队长 是堂娜 她说有要紧事
[12:24] – Donna? – Wallace… -堂娜 -华莱士
[12:24] You better get home right now. 你最好赶紧回家
[12:40] – Wallace. – This is insanity. -华莱士 -这太过分了
[12:41] – You okay? – No, I’m fine, -你没事吧 -我没事
[12:43] But–but you need to talk to Wheeler. 但你得赶紧跟维勒谈谈
[12:45] Tell him Serena got into a car with some man. 告诉他塞丽娜上了一个男人的车
[12:47] – He won’t listen to me. – Okay, okay. -他不听我的 -好 我就去
[12:50] Wheeler, you don’t need to do this. 维勒 你没必要这么做
[12:53] I asked the prosecutor and a judge 我好不容易让检察官和法官
[12:54] to sign this search warrant, so I’m definitely doing this. 签字颁发了这张搜查令 我当然要这么做
[12:57] Listen to me, Roger Maddox is setting me up. 听我说 是罗杰·马多克斯在陷害我
[13:00] – Who? – Roger Maddox. -谁 -罗杰·马多克斯
[13:02] He’s charged with arson. 他被指控纵火
[13:03] I’m supposed to be testifying against him. 我是出庭指证他的证人
[13:04] This is nothing more than an attempt to discredit me. 这就是他为了诋毁我名誉干的
[13:06] Chief, when were you gonna tell me that you got into 队长 你什么时候才准备告诉我
[13:07] a confrontation with Serena Holmes early this morning? 你今天清晨与塞丽娜·霍姆斯有过接触
[13:10] Wheeler, you’re not hearing me. 维勒 你听我说
[13:12] I need to know what happened with Serena. 我要知道你们跟塞丽娜之间发生了什么
[13:13] My wife and her– she exchanged words. 我妻子和她聊了聊
[13:15] She drove away. That’s all. 然后她上车走了 就这样
[13:17] – Is it? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[13:18] Because now she’s MIA. 因为如今她失踪了
[13:21] – She’s missing. – That’s right. -她失踪了 -没错
[13:22] My witness has vanished. 我的证人消失了
[13:23] You and your wife are the last people seen with her, 你和你妻子是被人目击最后跟她在一起的人
[13:25] so step aside. 所以给我让开
[13:27] Let’s go. 我们走
[13:35] Unbelievable. 真不敢相信
[13:36] I guess if Maddox is willing 我想如果马多克斯能为了交易
[13:37] to torch a building to close a deal, 放火烧了一栋大楼
[13:39] he’d have no qualms about hiring someone to set you up. 他一定也做得出栽赃嫁祸这种事
[13:41] Is this Wheeler guy gonna follow up on it? 这个叫维勒的家伙会追查下去吗
[13:43] I have to bring him something more than just my suspicion. 我得给他提供更多证据 不能只是猜测
[13:45] I need to find a hard link between Serena and Maddox. 我必须找出塞丽娜和马多克斯之间的联系
[13:48] I’ll call Antonio 我会打给安东尼奥
[13:49] and see if he can do anymore digging for you. 看他能不能帮你查出点什么
[13:51] I’ll talk to Riddle. 我会跟里德尔谈谈
[13:52] If you’re being targeted over an arson investigation, 如果你是因为纵火调查被人嫁祸
[13:54] CFD needs to have your back. 消防局一定会支持你
[13:56] I should reach out to Jaime. 我该去找杰米谈谈
[13:59] That’s your lawyer friend who went to go work for Maddox? 就是你那个为马多克斯效力的律师朋友
[14:02] If she could shed any light on this– 如果她有什么线索
[14:03] I didn’t bring you all here hoping that 我叫你们进来不是让你们
[14:05] you would solve this mess for me. 来为我解决这个麻烦的
[14:06] Of course not, Chief, but we’re gonna do all we can. 当然 队长 但我们都会尽力
[14:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:15] It’s a silly policy, 这政策蠢透了
[14:17] and you can tell your supervisor I said so. 告诉你主管这是我说的
[14:20] RV is registered to a rental company in Denver. 休闲车注册在丹佛的一家租赁公司下面
[14:23] They won’t tell me who rented it– 但他们不肯告诉我是谁租的
[14:25] sensitive customer information. 敏感顾客信息政策
[14:27] Let’s name him Leonardo. 我们叫他李奥纳多吧
[14:32] I don’t know much about reptiles, 我对爬行动物没什么研究
[14:35] but something seems wrong with him. 但它看起来似乎有些不对劲
[14:37] Guys, Boden said to take care of that thing. 大伙 博登说过要好好照顾这玩意
[14:39] if it dies on our watch– 要是在我们手上死了…
[14:40] I got food for the big boy. 我给这大家伙买了吃的
[14:42] But the tortoise is acting super sluggish. 但乌龟行动好像有点迟缓
[14:45] Well, anybody give him water? He could be dehydrated. 有人给它水吗 它可能是脱水了
[14:52] Okay, I’ll get it some water. 好吧 我去给它弄点水
[14:54] Dehydrated, okay, that’s not so bad. 脱水 好吧 看来不是太糟
[14:58] We’ll get him some lemonade. 我们给他喝点柠檬汁吧
[15:03] What’s happening, Freddie? 怎么样 弗雷迪
[15:04] Oh, yo, what up? 你好吗
[15:06] Cruz. 克鲁兹
[15:08] Hey, buddy, you thirsty, hmm? 伙计 你口渴吗
[15:18] I appreciate what you’re doing for Freddie, 我很敬佩你对弗雷迪做的一切
[15:20] The example you’re setting, 你给他做了榜样
[15:23] but he’s making himself a little too at home around here. 但如今他在这似乎过得有点太舒服了
[15:27] I’ll talk to him. No problem. 我会跟他谈谈 没问题
[15:28] We need some ground rules: 我们得立一些规矩
[15:29] Shorter visits only when you’re here, 不能待太久 只有你在的时候能来
[15:31] only if he doesn’t get in the way, 而且他不能妨碍我们工作
[15:32] and at some point, 不管怎么说
[15:34] little bird’s got to leave the nest. 小鸟总归是要离巢的
[15:36] But the other day, you said he was welcome. 但那天你说这里随时欢迎他
[15:37] I did, and now I’m saying we need ground rules. 我是说过 但现在我说我们得立点规矩了
[15:41] Sure, got it. 当然 明白了
[15:51] – Yup, okay, sure. – Thank you. -好的 没问题 -谢谢
[15:53] I’ll have Denise send it all over. 我会让丹妮丝都发过去
[15:56] Yup, thanks, Elliot. 好的 谢谢 艾略特
[16:00] You like to surprise a girl, don’t you? 你就喜欢给女孩子惊喜 是吗
[16:06] Still mad, huh? 还在生气呢
[16:10] Please, sit. 坐吧
[16:11] Carrying around a grudge that big must be exhausting. 背着这么深的怨恨一定累坏了
[16:14] – This won’t take long. – Kelly… -我不会久留 -凯利
[16:17] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[16:29] Did you get your rank reinstated? 你恢复原职了吗
[16:31] Not yet, I will. 还没 会恢复的
[16:35] My big promotion– making partner, 我被提拔成为合伙人是因为
[16:37] they had to do it after I landed Maddox, 我拉来马多克斯后他们不得不这样做
[16:39] but they don’t give me any more responsibility 但是他们不让我担任何责任
[16:42] or show me much respect, so it’s pretty insulting actually. 也不尊重我 其实也挺侮辱人的
[16:47] – So why do you stay? – The money. -那你为什么留在这里 -为了钱
[16:52] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[16:55] Name it. 说吧
[16:55] My battalion chief is in legal trouble, 我的队长陷入了法律纠纷
[16:57] some woman accusing him of assault. 有个女人指控他人身伤害
[16:59] It’s obviously a set-up, 这显然是污蔑
[17:01] and we’re pretty sure that Maddox is behind it. 我们相信肯定是马多克斯指使的
[17:04] Her name is Serena Holmes. 她叫塞丽娜·霍姆斯
[17:05] I need to find out if Maddox is paying her off. 我想知道马多克斯有没有付她钱
[17:09] I don’t know anything about it. 我什么都不知道
[17:11] – I honestly don’t. – But you can find out. -我真的不知道 -但你可以查出来
[17:15] Kelly, you are asking me to dig up and disclose 凯利 你是在要我调查并泄露
[17:20] personal information on my client. 客户的私人信息
[17:23] That is a serious breach of ethics. 这严重违背了职业准则
[17:25] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[17:28] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:32] You know, it’s funny. 很有趣
[17:34] You’ll do whatever it takes to get ahead. 你为了争第一什么都肯做
[17:36] Someone else asks for a hand, 有人来找你帮忙
[17:37] suddenly you’re all about ethics. 你就突然开始扯道德的事
[17:42] Hell of a life you’ve made for yourself. 你这日子过得可真痛苦
[17:54] Hey, can I get a female perspective on something? 你能站在女性的角度帮帮我吗
[17:59] Okay, when a girl says, “I had a fun time. 当一个女孩说”我很开心
[18:01] We should do it again,” Does that mean 我们应该再来一次” 这是说明
[18:02] that she had a fun time and she wants to do it again, 她很开心 她想再来一次
[18:05] or does that mean that she had an average time 还是说她觉得非常一般
[18:07] and really couldn’t care less if she ever saw your face again? 根本不在乎还会不会有下一次
[18:11] One more time. 再说一次
[18:13] Brett, night of the gala: 布莱特在宴会那晚说
[18:15] “I had a fun time. We should do it again.” “我很开心 我们应该再来一次”
[18:17] What am I supposed to do with that? 我应该怎么办
[18:19] Okay, did you have a fun time? 你觉得开心吗
[18:21] Do you think you should do it again? 你觉得你们应该再来一次吗
[18:22] – Yeah. – Then ask her out again -是啊 -那就再约她出去
[18:24] and stop being a dope. 别这么蠢
[18:27] Hey, guys, the tortoise is getting away. 伙计们 乌龟要潜逃了
[18:31] Mouch, you– you gonna stop it? 穆奇 你…你准备阻止它吗
[18:34] What’s the rush? 急什么
[18:37] Okay, guys, this is getting old. 伙计们 这也太无聊了
[18:40] Let’s just clear a spot out on the apparatus floor, 咱们给它在车库里清出一块地
[18:43] and we’ll rig up an enclosure for him. 给它搞个窝
[18:45] Come on. Before he gets away. 快点 以免它跑了
[18:59] Over here. Looks like a good spot. 这边吧 感觉这地方不错
[19:06] How’d it go with Boden? 跟博登谈得怎么样
[19:20] Hey, Brett, I wanted to ask you something. 布莱特 我想问你点事
[19:23] There she is. 她在这儿呢
[19:27] It’s the miracle worker with the big, blue eyes. 湛蓝大眼的奇迹缔造者
[19:29] Oh, my God, I love Gerber daisies. 天啊 我超爱格柏雏菊
[19:33] I had a feeling. 这是我的直觉
[19:34] Wow, really? How–how did you– 真的吗 你…你怎么…
[19:38] I said something to my partner about it 我跟我的搭档说到过
[19:40] when we wheeled you past the hospital flower shop. 我们推你经过医院花店时说的
[19:43] You got me. 被发现了
[19:44] – Um, Austin, right? – Yeah. -你是奥斯丁吧 -没错
[19:47] How’s–how’s your leg? 你的腿怎么样了
[19:48] Oh, they did an MRI. Just a muscle tear. 他们做了磁共振 只是肌肉擦伤
[19:50] It’s no biggie. 没什么大不了的
[19:51] I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me. 我只是想谢谢你把我照顾得那么好
[19:56] Did you bring flowers for my lieutenant? 那你给我们的副队长带花了吗
[19:58] ‘Cause he’s the one that ?pulled you out of a burning car. 因为是他把你从着火的车辆里拖出来的
[20:02] Ambulance 61, person collapsed. 61号救护车 有人晕到
[20:04] – Sacrament and Walnut. – I got to go. -圣礼街和沃纳特街交叉口 -我得走了
[20:07] Thank you for the flowers. 谢谢你的花
[20:08] I never got your name. 我还不知道你的名字
[20:10] Oh, um, Sylvie. 希尔薇
[20:13] Sylvie, I would be over the moon 希尔薇 如果你能让我偶尔
[20:15] if you let me buy you lunch sometime. 请你吃个午饭的话 我会非常高兴
[20:33] Jackass. 混球
[20:48] I came in to do clean up– found him in the corn. 我出来清扫 就发现他在玉米地里
[20:58] He’s dead, isn’t he? 他死了吧
[21:08] Blood pressure’s low. 血压很低
[21:08] Body temp is really low too. 体温也很低
[21:10] He must’ve been lying here for hours. 他肯定在这里躺了很久
[21:11] Maybe he has some medical ID in his wallet. 也许他的钱包里有医疗身份牌
[21:18] – No wallet. – Well, he’s probably homeless. -没有钱包 -他可能是流浪汉
[21:20] They come in here and steal our food. 他们经常会来偷我们的食物
[21:22] Pupils are equal. I don’t see any sign of head trauma. 瞳孔大小一样 没看到有头部外伤
[21:25] All right, I’m gonna bolus him, 我要对他进行团注
[21:26] get his pressure up. Hopefully he comes to. 提高他的血压 希望能醒过来
[21:32] Whoa, blood sugar’s only 20. 血糖才20
[21:34] All right, amp a D50. 好 注射一支D50
[21:37] That’ll help him come around. 应该能帮他缓过来
[21:46] It’s up to 120. 上升到120
[21:47] Bolus isn’t working either. 团注也没有用
[21:48] Pressure’s still low. 血压还是很低
[21:50] Let’s get him on the backboard and trauma him to med. 抬他上担架送到医院去吧
[21:56] When mystery man wakes up, 这个神秘人醒来以后
[21:57] tell him he ruined our corn bin. 跟他说他毁了我们的玉米田
[21:58] Yeah, we’ll be sure to do that. 好 我们绝对会告诉他的
[22:01] Not your typical john doe. 神奇的无名氏
[22:09] Hey, Jimmy said Boden pulled you aside this morning. 吉米说今天早上博登让你待命
[22:12] Everything go okay? 一切都还好吧
[22:14] It was nothing. 没什么
[22:16] What’s up with hot victim and the daisies? 你的性感病人和雏菊是怎么回事
[22:18] – He ask you out? – He gave me his card. -他约你出去吗 -他给了我他的名片
[22:20] I mean, he’s definitely cute. 我是说 他的确很可爱
[22:22] Very…You gonna call him? 非常啦…你要打给他吗
[22:25] I don’t know. Does he seem too smooth to you? 我不知道 你不觉得他太圆滑了吗
[22:27] Like he’s kind of a player? 感觉好像是玩玩的
[22:30] Brett, you looking to get married? 布莱特 你是想找人结婚吗
[22:34] Player’s what you need. 你就是要找玩玩的
[22:37] All I’m saying is, 我只是想说
[22:38] we collectively assumed responsibility for this animal, 我们共同负责照看这只动物
[22:41] but somehow I’m the one who had to take him home between shifts. 但结果却要我在轮班时带他回家
[22:43] Mouch, would you shush. Relax. 穆奇 能消停会儿吗 别激动
[22:45] Now Trudy won’t spend the night at my place. 现在特鲁迪不愿在我家过夜了
[22:47] – She says it smells like turtle. – Yeah? -她说家里一股乌龟味 -是吗
[22:51] Help you guys? 有什么能效劳的
[22:52] Uh, yeah, we’re here about that burned-out RV you got over there. 我们来找那辆烧坏的房车
[22:56] You the owner? 你们是车主吗
[22:57] No, we’re trying to locate the driver who abandoned it. 不 我们想找丢弃这辆车的司机
[23:01] We’re hoping you can let us poke around inside 希望你能让我们进去瞧瞧
[23:02] for any personal affects he may have left behind. 看他有没有在车里留下什么线索
[23:05] You don’t own the thing, 这车不是你们的
[23:06] but you want me to let you root around inside. 但你们想让我同意你们进去翻查
[23:09] Yeah. 对
[23:20] $3? 三美元
[23:20] Hey, pal, we’re the firefighters 兄弟 我们是消防员
[23:23] who put out that fire. 车里那火是我们灭的
[23:24] We have some property that belongs to the driver, 那个司机的一些财物在我们这里
[23:26] and we just want to give it back to him. 我们只想还给他
[23:31] I think I can help you out. 我想我能帮上你们
[23:32] Guy left his wallet in the console. 那家伙的钱包落在驾驶台了
[23:37] Who abandons a camper in such a hurry 谁会这么匆忙弃掉一辆房车
[23:39] that they leave behind a wallet? 连钱包都落下了
[23:43] Here you go. 给
[23:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:48] I supposed it was empty when you found it. 你找到这钱包时 里面就没钱吗
[23:51] – No, I took all the cash. – Okay. -不是 钱都被我拿走了 -好吧
[24:01] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[24:03] Hey, uh, yeah, sure. 当然了
[24:12] It’s my maid’s day off. 清扫工今天休息
[24:15] But she stopped by for a drink. 但她过来跟我喝了几杯
[24:17] Well, hopefully you didn’t have to pay her for that. 希望你不用付钱请她陪酒
[24:20] You must’ve been missing me pretty bad 这么突然来看我
[24:22] to swing by out of the blue. 肯定是想我想疯了吧
[24:23] Yeah, but that’s not the only reason I’m here. 是 不过也不只是这个原因
[24:28] Last shift, it seemed like maybe 上一轮班 我感觉
[24:30] something was going on with you. 你好像有什么心事啊
[24:32] Everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[24:36] Everything is fine. 一切都好
[24:42] Chili, I know that we’re keeping it casual, 小辣椒 我知道我们只是炮友
[24:48] but I care about you. 但我很在乎你
[24:51] That’s really sweet, 真贴心
[24:54] but I’m fine. 不过我很好
[24:56] I swear. 我发誓
[25:12] Oh, you’re really gonna fight me on this? 你真不打算配合我吗
[25:28] I never heard what happened with Jaime. 你还没说跟杰米怎么样了
[25:30] You get a hold of her? 你联系上她了吗
[25:33] Yeah. 对
[25:35] Dead end? 没线索吗
[25:37] She stonewalled me for sure, 她让我吃了闭门羹
[25:39] but when I said Serena’s name, she definitely reacted. 但我提起塞丽娜时 她有明显的反应
[25:43] Like she knows about it? 就像她知道这事吗
[25:45] Like she knows something, 像她知道什么
[25:46] but I can’t pry it out of her. 但我什么都套不出来
[25:48] She’s a professional at that game. 她在这方面是老手
[25:50] Just need to play right. 要用对手段
[25:53] You should see her up there in her corner office. 你该看看她坐在大办公室里的嘴脸
[25:57] All she had to do was find an inside angle, 她只需要在内部查一下而已
[26:01] and I bet she got a kick out of it 我告诉她 我还没复职时
[26:03] when I told her I hadn’t gotten my rank back. 我敢说她一定乐坏了
[26:06] You think so? 你这样觉得吗
[26:07] I don’t know. 说不好
[26:09] See, I always got the impression 我一直都觉得
[26:11] that girl really liked you. 那个女人很喜欢你
[26:32] Donna. 堂娜
[26:34] Yeah. 在
[26:35] What is it? 怎么了
[26:38] Nothing, I’m fine. 没什么 我没事
[26:40] The hell you are. 你明明有事
[26:44] Donna, come on. 堂娜 说吧
[26:49] All the police activity and, you know, 警方的调查
[26:53] the fight with Serena in the middle of the night. 还有半夜跟塞丽娜吵架
[26:59] Some of the neighbors– 一些邻居…
[27:01] They canceled the mom’s group that I joined, and, you know, 他们将我们踢出了”妈妈团” 还有
[27:05] the looks that they are giving me–it’s– 他们看我的眼神…
[27:08] Which neighbors? Who’s treating you like that? 哪些邻居 谁这么对你的
[27:11] You can’t blame them, 怪不得他们
[27:12] considering everything that they have heard. 毕竟这么多风言风语
[27:14] Okay, Donna. 好了 堂娜
[27:21] Don’t worry about them. 别去管他们了
[27:25] The truth is gonna come out, okay? 真相总会大白 好吗
[27:30] I hope you’re right. 希望你是对的
[27:34] I don’t know how much longer I can do this. 我不知道我还能撑多久
[27:54] Excuse me! 请留步
[27:59] It ends now. 做个了断吧
[28:00] I’m sorry, Mr. Maddox. 很抱歉 马多克斯先生
[28:01] – He just barged in. – What do you want? -他就这么闯进来了 -你想干什么
[28:03] This whole business with Serena Holmes, it ends now. 塞丽娜·霍姆斯的事情 做个了断吧
[28:06] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[28:07] Cheryl, call security. 谢丽尔 叫保安
[28:09] What kind of man are you, Maddox? 你算什么人啊 马多克斯
[28:13] Houses burn. People die. 房子烧毁了 人死了
[28:15] You are destroying families! 你在毁掉别人的家庭
[28:19] All so you can turn a profit? 只为了能赚钱吗
[28:24] What’s the matter, Chief, trouble at home? 怎么了 队长 家里有不顺心的事吗
[28:35] You have messed with the wrong man. 你惹错人了
[28:52] You did what? 你做了什么
[28:55] I had to do something. 我总得做点什么
[28:57] I’m glad I did, 我很高兴我做了
[28:58] because after looking in that man’s eye, I swear to God, 因为跟那个人对视后 我发誓
[29:01] there was no doubt in my mind Maddox was behind it. 马多克斯肯定是幕后黑手
[29:03] Chief, you got to stop making things worse for yourself. 队长 你不能再给自己惹事了
[29:07] What is your buddy Wheeler doing about all this anyway? 你兄弟维勒怎么处理的
[29:09] Apart from digging through my drawers. 除了翻找我的抽屉以外
[29:10] He’s looking for Serena, who still hasn’t turned up. 他在找塞丽娜 她还是没现身
[29:13] But is it obvious what’s going on? 但这不已经很明显了吗
[29:15] Serena knew that Boden was on to her, so she ran off. 塞丽娜知道博登看穿她了 所以她逃跑了
[29:19] Wheeler’s doing what any good cop would do. 维勒只是在做任何一个称职的警察都该做的事
[29:21] I mean, if I’m handling a case and my witness goes missing, 如果我正在处理的案件证人失踪了
[29:23] I’m taking a hard look at the person 我会仔仔细细地调查那个
[29:24] who benefits most from her disappearance, 证人失踪后收益最大的人
[29:27] and that’s you, my friend. 而那个人就是你 朋友
[29:38] Best advice I could give, Chief, 我能给的最好建议 队长
[29:41] you got to keep it together, whatever it takes. 就是你一定要撑住 无论付出什么代价
[29:48] I’m keeping it together. 我撑着呢
[29:52] Antonio says you won’t get far on Maddox. 安东尼奥说你查不到马多克斯什么把柄
[29:54] He has to let Wheeler’s investigation play out. 他必须得等维勒的调查结束
[29:55] You talk to Severide? 你跟西弗莱德谈过了吗
[29:57] Jaime’s a dead end too. 杰米那边也是个死胡同
[30:01] Maddox can’t get away with this, can he? 马多克斯不可能逃得掉的 对吗
[30:08] The driver of the RV 房车的司机
[30:10] and presumably the owner of our little friend 应该也是我们这位小伙伴的主人
[30:12] is one Jeremy Green of Denver, Colorado. 是科罗拉多丹佛的的杰里米·格林
[30:17] Well done. 干得漂亮
[30:18] Did you track him down? 你们有没有查到他的下落
[30:19] We’re trying. 努力中
[30:20] We found a number in Denver. 我们找到了一个丹佛的电话
[30:22] We left some messages. 留了几条留言
[30:23] Apparently he’s not checking his voice mail 显然 他还在路上时
[30:25] when he’s on the road. 并不会去查语音信箱
[30:26] There’s no other contact information in there? 里面没有别的联系方式吗
[30:31] Hey, Chili, is this our John Doe? 小辣椒 这是那个无名氏吗
[30:36] Oh, yeah. 是的
[30:38] We picked him up the other day. 我们那天去出警的就是他
[30:39] He was unconscious, diabetic shock. 他昏迷过去了 低血糖休克
[30:42] He didn’t have an ID on him. 身上也没有身份证
[30:43] You know, that garden was only, like, 那个公园距离房车大概
[30:44] 1/4 mile away from the RV. 也就几百码远
[30:46] He probably felt his blood sugar getting low, 他可能是感觉到自己血糖变低
[30:48] and he pulled over. 就靠边停车了
[30:50] Got disoriented and wandered off. 搞不清方向就随便乱走
[30:52] That’s how he ended up napping in the corn. 最后就躺在了玉米地里
[30:54] We should call Med. 我们得打电话给医院
[31:00] Hey, Chief. 队长
[31:04] Chief. 队长
[31:11] Just wanted to let you know I talked to Riddle, 就是想告诉你我跟里德尔谈过了
[31:13] told him it’s possible Roger Maddox 我跟他说这事可能是罗杰·马多克斯
[31:14] is behind all of this. 在背后指使
[31:16] Appreciate you going to bat for me, Patterson, 谢谢你去帮我辩解 帕特森
[31:18] but to be honest, at this moment in time, 但说实话 此时此刻
[31:20] I don’t much care about what Riddle says or does. 我并不关心里德尔怎么说怎么做
[31:22] Understandable. 可以理解
[31:24] Listen– 听我说
[31:28] if you need to step away from your duties for a while, 如果你需要离开岗位一阵子
[31:31] take some furlough time to deal with the situation. 休个假处理这事
[31:34] I have an obligation to be here. 我在这是职责所在
[31:36] I’m saying if you feel you can’t fully meet that obligation, 我是说如果你无法专心工作
[31:39] I’m happy to watch over the house in your absence. 我很乐意在你离队期间接管队里事务
[31:43] I’m sure Riddle would be okay with that. 里德尔对此肯定不会有意见
[31:47] You had that conversation with him? 你跟他谈过了是吗
[31:51] Like I said, I-I went to bat for you. 就像我说的 我…我去帮你辩解了
[31:53] And offered to do my job for me. 还提出要帮我做我的工作
[31:58] Patterson, you’re very good at playing both sides. 帕特森 你还真是八面玲珑啊
[32:03] Sooner or later, 早晚有一天
[32:04] you’re gonna need to make a stand for what’s right. 你需要捍卫自己心中的正义
[32:14] Um, okay, well, thanks for the update. 好的 谢谢你告诉我
[32:19] Jeremy Green is still in the hospital. 杰里米·格林还在医院里
[32:20] They found a brain bleed he probably sustained in the fall, 他们发现他有脑出血 可能是摔倒时撞到了
[32:23] and they’re keeping him sedated and intubated until it clears. 现在给他打了镇静剂 插着管等待消退
[32:25] Do they think he’ll make it? 他们觉得他能醒过来吗
[32:29] Should we try Animal Control again? 我们要不要再打个电话给动物管理局
[32:30] We are not putting Leonardo in a shelter. 我们才不要把李奥纳多送到收容所
[32:34] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[32:36] Ambo 61, person trapped. 61号救护车 有人被困
[32:39] 1390 West Randolph. 兰道夫西路1390号
[32:49] – Where’s the victim? – Get this. -伤者在哪儿 -是这样
[32:51] Lady’s taking a shower inside the women’s locker room. 一位女士在女宾更衣室洗澡
[32:54] She looks up at the ceiling. 她抬头看了看天花板
[32:55] There’s this dude staring at her from inside the heating vent. 发现暖气通道里有个男的正看着她
[33:00] The guy’s inside the duct? 那人在风道里面吗
[33:02] Yeah, can you pull him out for us? 是的 你们能帮我们把他弄出来吗
[33:05] Yeah. 好的
[33:07] We got a Peeping Tom trapped inside the air duct. 有个偷窥狂被困在风道里了
[33:10] – For real? – Yeah. -真的假的 -真的
[33:13] There’s been a handful of sexual assaults reported here 最近两个星期这里发生了
[33:16] over the last couple of weeks. 几起性侵案
[33:17] Sounds like this is our guy. 应该就是这个人了
[33:19] How’d he gain access to the HVAC system? 他是怎么进到空调系统里的
[33:21] Mechanical closet in the back, 操控间在后面
[33:23] but I got a man posted there. 但我派人守在那里了
[33:24] He hasn’t come out that way. 他还没有从那里出来
[33:26] Garcia, you got a bead on this guy? 加西亚 你知道这家伙的位置吗
[33:28] Backed himself out of ladies’ shower. 从女浴室退出来了
[33:30] I’m not sure where he’s gone to now. 我不确定他现在跑哪儿去了
[33:36] Over here. 这里
[33:45] Get the thermal camera. 去拿热成像摄影机
[33:47] Herrmann, eight-foot ladder and tools. 赫尔曼 八英尺的梯子和工具
[33:50] Fire Department, 消防队
[33:51] call out so we can help get you out of there. 大声呼救 我们可以救你出来
[33:56] This way. 这边
[34:05] Ugh. Oh, God. 天呐
[34:09] What happened up there? 发生什么事了
[34:11] Are you hurt? 你受伤了吗
[34:13] Think he’s right here. 我觉得他就在这里
[34:15] Nope, he’s right there. 不 他在这里
[34:21] I’m caught on something. 我被什么东西挂住了
[34:23] It hurts like a bitch. 疼死老子了
[34:25] Hang in there. We’ll get you out. 坚持住 我们救你出来
[34:33] Yup, think you got snagged on a screw. 你应该是被螺丝钩住了
[34:38] Think we need to cut into the duct. 我们得把风道割开
[34:42] Severide, belay that thermal camera. 西弗莱德 不用拿热成像摄影机了
[34:43] – Get the sawzall. – Copy that. -拿把电锯 -收到
[34:45] Please, help. 求求你们 救我
[34:47] Hold on. 等一下
[34:49] All right, I’m gonna back the screw out. 好 我要把螺丝钻出去了
[34:56] – Damn it. – Almost done. -该死 -快好了
[35:00] Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop moving! 等等 别动
[35:03] Son of a bitch, he’s trying to get away. 那个混蛋想跑
[35:06] It’s going! 要塌了
[35:11] Casey! Matt, you okay? 凯西 马特 你没事吧
[35:14] Herrmann, grab him! 赫尔曼 抓住他
[35:18] He’s back in the ducts. 他又回管道里了
[35:20] I think he made it to a roof vent. 他应该去了屋顶通风口
[35:22] Suspect might be on the roof. Keep an eye out. 疑犯可能去了屋顶 注意
[35:31] Hey, pal, where you going? 伙计 你去哪里
[35:37] Hold it, come here. 别动 老实点
[35:57] Come on, Otis, straighten it out. 奥蒂斯 直线开进去
[35:59] – It’s fine. – Whoa, Otis, stop! -没事 -奥蒂斯 停
[36:03] Uh-no. 糟了
[36:05] – Ugh, uh-oh. – Leonardo. -不好了 -李奥纳多
[36:16] I can’t look. 我不敢看
[36:22] Where is it? 乌龟呢
[36:24] I put him in there. I know I did. 我把它放那里面了 真的
[36:27] – It must’ve escaped. – Oh, thank God. -肯定逃走了 -谢天谢地
[36:29] Otis, Otis. 奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯
[36:33] You–you need to get your eyes checked. 你需要好好去治治眼睛了
[36:35] We’d be better off letting the candidate drive the truck. 让后备队员开云梯车都比让你开强
[36:38] I’d love to. I’ve got my CDL. 没问题啊 我有商业驾照
[36:41] Forget it. 别想了
[36:41] We’re not letting the candidate drive the truck. 我们不会让后备队员开云梯车的
[36:44] Guys, where is the tortoise? 伙计们 乌龟呢
[36:46] You know, it’s really too cold for him out here. 外面真的太冷了
[36:48] Maybe it went inside seeking warmth. 可能它进去暖和了
[36:51] Hey, everybody, 各位
[36:53] this is Debbie Green and her son Zack. 这是黛比·格林和她的儿子扎克
[36:57] Hi, yeah, you rescued my husband Jeremy. 你们好 你们救了我丈夫杰里米
[36:59] Yeah, the paramedics found him. 对 急救人员发现的他
[37:01] We had no idea he was coming to town. 我们之前不知道他要来
[37:03] I took a job here in Chicago and brought Zack with me, 我在芝加哥找了份工作 就带扎克一起来了
[37:05] But Jeremy stayed behind in Denver. 但杰里米留在了丹佛
[37:07] With my tortoise. 还有我的乌龟
[37:09] We think that he was driving out to surprise us. 我们认为他是想来给我们一个惊喜
[37:11] Um, how is he doing? 他现在情况如何
[37:13] We just came from the hospital. 我们刚从医院过来
[37:14] He’s still sedated, but they seem hopeful. 他仍在昏迷 但情况乐观
[37:17] That’s good to hear. 这是好消息
[37:18] We found him! 找到了
[37:22] Donatello! 多纳泰罗
[37:23] I guess we had the wrong ninja turtle. 我们好像给忍者神龟叫错名字了
[37:25] There you go. 给你
[37:29] I’m gonna miss that thing. He’s very likable. 我会想念它的 它真的很可爱
[37:33] Yeah. 是啊
[37:42] Oh, your former John Doe 对了 之前那个无名氏
[37:43] is conscious and talking to his family. 现在清醒了 跟他的家人说上话了
[37:45] That’s great. 太好了
[37:46] Thanks for the update, Sarah. 谢谢你告诉我们 莎拉
[37:49] Did that earn me a free drink? 那我可以免费喝一杯吗
[37:51] When tortoises fly, kid. 除非乌龟飞上天 孩子
[37:54] She thinks I’m kidding. 她以为我在开玩笑
[37:57] Know what’s crazy? 你知道有什么不可思议的事吗
[37:59] We’ve never been away on a weekend together. 我们从没一起过过周末
[38:02] That is crazy. 确实不可思议
[38:04] Where you thinking? 你在想什么
[38:05] Maybe I’ll surprise you. 或许我会给你个惊喜
[38:12] Chief. 队长
[38:14] Uh, Donna went out with some girlfriends. 堂娜跟朋友一起出去了
[38:16] Figured I’d best stay busy. 我还是不要闲着的好
[38:19] Get you a beer? 要来瓶啤酒吗
[38:21] Appreciate that. 谢谢
[38:49] Congratulations. 恭喜
[38:50] That kind of recognition is a big deal. 这种认可可是大事
[38:52] Yeah. 对
[38:54] Commands real respect around here. 在这里真的很受人尊重
[38:59] Well, it’ll carry weight with chief Riddle. 这对里德尔队长来说也不是小事
[39:02] Might be a good time to talk to him 或许现在时机到了
[39:03] about having your rank reassessed. 你刚好找他谈谈你的复职问题
[39:06] I’d write a recommendation in support. 我会帮你写推荐信的
[39:09] What? 怎么回事
[39:14] Look, come on, let’s talk about chess. 来 我们谈谈象棋
[39:16] Wallace Boden, you’re under arrest. 华莱士·博登 你被捕了
[39:17] Turn around, put your hands on the bar. 转过身 把手放在吧台上
[39:19] What? 什么
[39:27] Under arrest for what? 为什么逮捕我
[39:29] This will be the last time I give this order. 我最后再跟你说一次
[39:31] Turn around, put your hands on that bar. 转过身 把手放在吧台上
[39:39] Why am I under arrest? 我为什么被捕
[39:41] You guys out of your minds? 你们疯了吗
[39:45] Herrmann, Mouch, call Donna. 赫尔曼 穆奇 打电话给堂娜
[39:48] Tell her to call my attorney. 让她找我的律师
[39:49] We’ll figure it out, Chief. 我们会想办法的 队长
[39:51] We got your back. 我们都挺你
[39:53] Look at me, Chief, 看着我 队长
[39:55] ’cause this is my favorite part of the job. 这可是我最喜欢的部分
[39:59] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[40:00] Anything you say can and will be used 你所说的一切都将
[40:02] against you in a court of law. 被作为呈堂证供
[40:05] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权请律师
[40:07] If you cannot afford an attorney, 如果你请不起律师
[40:08] one will be provided for you. 那国家会指派给你
[40:11] Do you understand these rights that I’ve read to you? 你明白我宣读的这些权利了吗
[40:14] Keeping these rights in mind, 好好记住
[40:15] do you wish to speak to me? 你还有什么想跟我说吗
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme