时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I know this is all of a sudden, | 我知道这很突然 |
[00:03] | but I want to be detailed to Arson. | 但我想调去专门调查纵火案 |
[00:05] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[00:06] | I’m really grateful to be here. | 能来这里我很感激 |
[00:08] | – You guys all right? – Just a bad run. | -你们还好吧 -就是这次出勤不太顺利而已 |
[00:10] | Young mom got shot. | 有个年轻的妈妈被流弹击中 |
[00:11] | We delivered her baby, but she didn’t make it. | 我们给她接生了 她没活下来 |
[00:14] | You went back to the hospital to check on the baby? | 你回医院去看宝宝了吗 |
[00:16] | – Yeah. – Brett, you can’t do that. | -是啊 -布莱特 你不能那样做 |
[00:18] | 51 did nothing wrong at that crack house fire, Chief. | 在那场火灾中51号消防队没做错什么 队长 |
[00:21] | Move these cars. We got a house on fire! | 把车挪开 前面有房子着火了 |
[00:24] | Let it burn! | 让它烧光吧 |
[00:25] | The neighbors were blocking the streets. | 是邻居们堵住了街道 |
[00:27] | Now they’re saying we were slow to respond. | 现在他们却说我们出警不及时 |
[00:29] | If it’s determined that you slow – walked that fire, | 倘若事故被定性为你们出警拖延 |
[00:31] | Chief Boden will be relieved of his command. | 博登队长会被撤职 |
[00:38] | What’s Severide doing here? | 西弗莱德怎么也在 |
[00:39] | I thought this was an officers’ meeting. | 这是长官聚餐吧 |
[00:42] | It’s a breakfast. | 只是顿早餐而已 |
[00:43] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[00:48] | What did Riddle say? | 里德尔说什么了 |
[00:50] | Keep our heads down. The usual. | 和以前一样 让我们低调 |
[00:52] | Bunch of politics. | 都是场面话 |
[00:55] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[00:56] | It’s not good, | 不怎么样 |
[00:58] | especially if these accusations don’t go away. | 如果指控不撤销就很糟 |
[01:01] | Must’ve been 50 people outside that fire, | 火灾现场起码有五十个人在围观 |
[01:03] | and not one of them comes forward? | 没有一个人站出来吗 |
[01:05] | A guy died. | 有人死了 |
[01:06] | No one wants to take the blame for that. | 没人想背这个责任 |
[01:08] | Listen, I got you all here | 听着 我把你们都叫来 |
[01:10] | because I want to make things very clear. | 是想让你们搞清楚 |
[01:13] | Keep everyone in the house out of this. | 别把局里的人牵扯进来 |
[01:15] | Let them focus on their jobs. | 让他们专心干自己的活 |
[01:18] | – Here you go. – I got it. | -你们的单子 -我去结 |
[01:20] | No, it’s already been paid for. | 不用 已经结过了 |
[01:23] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | The guys in the back corner. | 坐角落的那些人帮你忙结过了 |
[01:32] | – Riddle’s called already. – Oh, fantastic. | -里德尔打电话来了 -是嘛 |
[01:34] | Reporter from the “Sun Times” too. | 还有《芝加哥太阳报》的记者 |
[01:35] | I told them no comment, | 我告诉他们无可奉告 |
[01:37] | and you have your meeting with Brett right now. | 你现在该去见布莱特了 |
[01:42] | Right. | 好 |
[01:48] | Something wrong, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[01:50] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about a patient that you had, | 我得和你谈谈你出警的一个病人 |
[01:54] | Alicia Morales? | 艾丽西亚·莫拉莱斯 |
[01:56] | The baby boy that you delivered. | 你接生的那个孩子 |
[01:58] | I heard that you stopped off at Chicago Med | 我听说你去医院看他了 |
[02:00] | to pay him a visit, more than a few times. | 还去了好几次 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:13] | I’ve had a few of those myself, | 这种情况我自己也遇到过 |
[02:16] | the ones I couldn’t save, or worse, | 我没能救下的那些人 或者更糟糕 |
[02:20] | the ones I could save who didn’t have much of a life | 还有一些我本可以救下的人 可是他们 |
[02:22] | to go back to. | 却没活多久 |
[02:25] | This job, you drop off, you walk away. | 做我们这行的 你只能放下 走开 |
[02:29] | You don’t do that, you drown. | 你不能让自己陷进去 |
[02:33] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[02:38] | Won’t happen again. | 我以后不会了 |
[02:52] | Nope, again. | 不行 再来 |
[02:57] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[02:58] | Come on. | 继续啊 |
[03:04] | You really got him busting his hump, Lieutenant. | 你把他练得好惨啊 副队 |
[03:06] | – Kid’s got potential. – Yeah. | -这孩子有潜力 -是啊 |
[03:07] | Might be the best candidate I’ve seen come through here. | 可能是我在这里见过的最好的后备队员了 |
[03:10] | Hey, former candidate right here. | 前后备队员在这儿呢 |
[03:13] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[03:15] | Ambulance 61. Accident, 2599 W. 24th Street. | 61号救护车 事故 西24街2599号 |
[03:18] | 24th Street again. | 又是24街 |
[03:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:21] | Here we go. | 出发吧 |
[03:24] | Let’s go, candidate! | 走吧 后备队员 |
[03:35] | No one blocking the road this time. | 这次没人拦着路了 |
[03:43] | Okay, people, back away from the scene. | 请大家后退 不要接近现场 |
[03:45] | Back away. | 都后退 |
[03:49] | – Oh, thank God. – Yeah, talk to me. | -谢天谢地 -什么情况 |
[03:51] | My husband… he was unloading the thing. It just fell. | 我丈夫 他在卸货 结果东西掉下来了 |
[03:54] | – What’s your name? – Tricia. | -你叫什么 -特里西娅 |
[03:55] | Okay, Tricia, let’s take a look. | 好 特里西娅 我们来看看 |
[03:58] | I’m Lieutenant Casey. What’s your name? | 我是凯西副队长 你叫什么 |
[04:00] | – Steve. – What happened here, Steve? | -史蒂夫 -史蒂夫 怎么回事 |
[04:03] | Cable… snapped. | 缆线… 突然断了 |
[04:06] | Doesn’t hurt as much as you’d think. | 没看起来那么疼 |
[04:08] | Where are you guys moving, Steve? | 你们要去哪里 史蒂夫 |
[04:11] | Hey, hey, stay with me. | 醒醒 |
[04:13] | Oh, my God, what’s happening to him? | 老天 他怎么了 |
[04:14] | Breathing’s agonal. | 濒死呼吸 |
[04:15] | Looks like an arterial bleed in the leg. | 腿动脉伤到了 |
[04:17] | Irregular heartbeat. Possibly A-fib. | 心跳无规律 可能是心房纤维颤动 |
[04:19] | I’m really worried about Crush Syndrome. | 我担心是挤压综合症 |
[04:21] | – What does that mean? – Secure an airway and intubate. | -什么意思 -做气管插管 |
[04:22] | I’ll get the tourniquet and IV going. | 我准备止血带和输液 |
[04:24] | All right, let’s move over here. | 好了 我们到这里来 |
[04:27] | Let them do their job. | 让她们处理 |
[04:29] | Tricia, this here is Jimmy. | 特里西娅 这是吉米 |
[04:32] | He’s gonna keep you updated on the situation. | 他会把最新情况告诉你 |
[04:38] | You’ve got the best people in the city working on this. | 他们是市里最优秀的消防队员 |
[04:40] | I promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[04:42] | All right, we’re gonna get 4×4 cribbing and airbags. | 好 我们需要4×4垫块和气囊 |
[04:45] | You got to dig around it. | 旁边要先往下挖 |
[04:46] | Get a big enough gap to lift up the pod | 要有足够的空间放垫块 |
[04:47] | and slide his leg out. | 把他的腿拉出来 |
[04:48] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 动起来 |
[05:01] | – Cruz, loosen up that dirt. – Right. | -克鲁兹 松土 -好 |
[05:03] | – Herrmann, you get the corner. – Got it. | -赫尔曼 你去处理角落的 -好 |
[05:10] | Now the cribbing and air bags. | 放垫块和气囊 |
[05:14] | Okay, on my count, we’re gonna raise the bags. | 听我口令 给气囊充气 |
[05:17] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[05:19] | Stop, stop! Tell them to stop. | 停下停下 让他们先停下 |
[05:20] | – You can’t lift that off of him. – What? | -不能把这东西抬起来 -什么 |
[05:23] | He’s going into Crush Syndrome. | 他出现挤压综合症了 |
[05:24] | As soon as you release the limb, he’s going into cardiac arrest. | 你一把东西抬离他的腿 他会心跳骤停 |
[05:29] | If we’re gonna save this guy, | 要救他 |
[05:29] | we’re gonna have to leave the leg behind. | 只能截肢 |
[05:38] | Okay, call Chicago Med. | 好 打电话给芝加哥医院 |
[05:39] | Tell them to send a trauma surgeon. | 让他们派一个外科医生来 |
[05:41] | We’re gonna have to amputate. | 做截肢手术 |
[05:54] | Did you give him anything? | 你给他输什么了 |
[05:55] | A liter of fluids and an amp of bicarb. | 一升生理盐水加碳酸氢钠 |
[05:56] | Are we in contact with the family? | 和家人取得联系了吗 |
[05:59] | I’ll need consent. | 要经过家人同意 |
[06:03] | Yeah, just give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:09] | All right, let’s prep either way. | 我们准备一下吧 |
[06:12] | Oh, God, Steve, is he okay? | 史蒂夫 他没事吧 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry, he’s stable, | 别担心 他很稳定 |
[06:15] | but we’ve called in a trauma surgeon from Chicago Med. | 但我们已经叫来了芝加哥医院的创伤外科医生 |
[06:18] | A surgeon? For what? | 外科医生 为什么 |
[06:19] | Your husband has a condition called Crush Syndrome. | 你丈夫出现了挤压综合症 |
[06:22] | If we lift the pod off of his leg, | 如果我们抬起箱子 |
[06:24] | he’ll go into cardiac arrest. | 他就会心脏骤停 |
[06:26] | No. | 不 |
[06:27] | If there was any other option, we’d take it. | 如果还有别的选择 我们会去做 |
[06:31] | I just want to see your husband out of here alive. | 我只是想看你丈夫活着出来 |
[06:33] | No, I’m sorry, but no. | 不 抱歉 但是不行 |
[06:35] | Tricia, look at me. | 特里西娅 看着我 |
[06:37] | You and Steve, you’ve been saving up | 你和史蒂夫为新家 |
[06:38] | for this new place, what, five years? | 攒钱多久了 五年了吗 |
[06:40] | – Eight. – You have a nice house, | -八年了 -你们有一栋不错的房子 |
[06:42] | two kids. That is the dream. | 两个孩子 这就是你们的梦想 |
[06:45] | You guys have a long life ahead of you. | 你们还有精彩漫长的人生 |
[06:47] | I don’t want you to lose all that. | 我不想让你们失去那一切 |
[06:59] | Can I hold his hand? | 我能握着他的手吗 |
[07:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:38] | Not exactly a round of applause. | 没人给我们送上掌声啊 |
[07:40] | What do you expect from this neighborhood? | 你还指望这片地区能怎么样啊 |
[07:44] | Do you remember anyone buying any large quantities | 你记得有谁买了大量 |
[07:45] | of turpentine, butane, K1 kerosene? | 松节油 丁烷和K1煤油吗 |
[07:50] | Nope. Of course you’re welcome to go through these receipts. | 不记得 但你可以查阅这些收据 |
[07:55] | – Thanks. – That it? | -谢谢 -行了吗 |
[07:57] | Store don’t run itself. | 商店可不会自己营业 |
[07:59] | We’ll give you a call if we need anything else. | 如果我们还需要什么 会打电话给你 |
[08:03] | Just as helpful as the rest of those clowns, huh? | 就跟其他小丑一样毫无帮助啊 |
[08:07] | – Yup. – Remember, arson… | -是啊 -记得 纵火案 |
[08:10] | is hard to prove. | 很难证明 |
[08:11] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[08:25] | Hold up. You let her borrow your car? | 等等 你让她借了你的车吗 |
[08:28] | You don’t even let me look at your car. | 你都不让我看你的车 |
[08:38] | Thanks for letting me borrow her. | 谢谢你把车借给我 |
[08:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:48] | You saved my life, you know? | 你救了我的命 知道吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I get that all the time. | 大家一直都对我这样说 |
[08:50] | Shut up. | 少来 |
[08:52] | So how did it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[08:53] | Oh, you know, I threw in a little case law here, | 我引用了一些判例法 |
[08:55] | a little due process there, | 走了走正当程序 |
[08:56] | and I talked it off with some exculpatory evidence. | 我靠一些无罪证据驳回了诉讼 |
[09:00] | – So you won. – No, I did not. | -你胜诉了 -没有 |
[09:02] | Pretty sure that was my last chance. | 那肯定是我最后一次机会 |
[09:04] | They’ve started taking bets | 他们已经在午餐室 |
[09:05] | in the lunch room like when I’m gonna get fired. | 下赌注我什么时候被炒了 |
[09:08] | Hold up, fired? | 等等 被炒 |
[09:10] | Unless I bring in a big fish client, yup. | 除非我有个大客户 |
[09:15] | Whatever, I may just surprise them all and quit. | 随便啦 我干脆给他们个惊喜 辞职算了 |
[09:17] | Don’t panic, okay? | 别慌 好吗 |
[09:21] | We’ll strategize tonight. | 我们今晚制定战略 |
[09:23] | – Strategize. – Yes. | -制定战略 -对 |
[09:26] | Mm, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:45] | Cute, huh? | 很可爱吧 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:50] | Are you a doctor in the NICU? | 你是新生儿重症监护室的医生吗 |
[09:52] | Nah, I’m just stopping by. | 不 我只是路过 |
[09:55] | Babies cheer me up. | 婴儿让我开心 |
[09:56] | Weird, huh? You? | 很奇怪吧 你呢 |
[10:00] | Paramedic. | 医护人员 |
[10:01] | I delivered him. | 我接生的他 |
[10:13] | Where’s the… where’s the mother? | 孩子的母亲呢 |
[10:16] | He doesn’t have anyone. | 他没亲人了 |
[10:17] | That’s why I come. | 所以我才来 |
[10:21] | Don’t really know how much longer he’s gonna be here. | 不知道他还要在这里待多久 |
[10:25] | Doesn’t even have a name. | 他连名字都没有 |
[10:31] | Tell you what, I… | 告诉你吧 我 |
[10:32] | if I hear something, maybe I’ll let you know. | 如果我听说什么 我就告诉你 |
[10:37] | You would do that? | 你肯吗 |
[10:40] | On the down low, yeah. Oh, yeah. | 我会悄悄告诉你 |
[10:44] | Ambulance 61, right? | 61号救护车对吧 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:47] | I’m Sylvie. | 我是希尔薇 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女 |
[11:04] | – Don’t… don’t lie to me. – What? | -别对我撒谎 -什么 |
[11:07] | I was up all night, | 我整晚没睡 |
[11:08] | and everything on TV kept making me cry. | 电视上的一切都让我哭 |
[11:13] | Hormones. | 荷尔蒙作祟 |
[11:14] | I meant to tell you: doctor’s appointment on the 12th. | 我想告诉你 跟医生约在了12号 |
[11:19] | They said that we’ll be able to hear the baby’s heartbeat. | 他们说我们能听到婴儿的心跳 |
[11:23] | – Wow. – I know, right? | -哇 -很棒吧 |
[11:26] | – This is real. – This is real. | -这是真的 -是啊 |
[11:29] | Knock it off. | 少来啦 |
[11:30] | Hey, Gabby, what you doing here? | 加比 你来干什么 |
[11:31] | Miss us yet? | 想我们了吗 |
[11:33] | Some of you. | 想一些人了 |
[11:34] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[11:35] | Tricia, what are you doing here? | 特里西娅 你来干什么 |
[11:38] | – How’s your husband holding up? – Made it out of surgery. | -你丈夫怎么样了 -手术成功了 |
[11:40] | They think he’s gonna be all right. | 他们觉得他会没事的 |
[11:43] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[11:45] | Is there someone I can talk to? | 我能跟谁谈谈吗 |
[11:47] | It’s about the 24th Street fire. | 跟24号街的火灾有关 |
[11:49] | I think I have something that can help. | 我觉得我可以提供有帮助的信息 |
[11:55] | My Bobby… he’s 13. | 我家波比 他13岁了 |
[11:57] | They film everything with their stupid phones. | 他们用破手机拍下一切 |
[11:59] | Half the time, you’re yelling at them to put it down, | 你经常冲他们大喊放下手机 |
[12:01] | talk to you. | 听你的话 |
[12:03] | This time, I’m glad he didn’t. | 这次我很高兴他没有听话 |
[12:05] | This is the crack house fire? | 这是制毒窝点火灾案的吗 |
[12:08] | When I saw all that stuff in the papers about you guys, | 我在报纸上看到你们的事时 |
[12:11] | I just had to show someone. | 我就想得给别人看看 |
[12:13] | Bobby got it all. | 波比都拍下来了 |
[12:14] | You see the street’s blocked, | 街道被堵塞了 |
[12:16] | no one helping you move those cars. | 没人帮你们移动车辆 |
[12:18] | Who owns these cars? | 这些车是谁的 |
[12:21] | Move these cars. We got a house on fire! | 把这些车挪开 有栋房子着火了 |
[12:23] | Let it burn! | 让它烧吧 |
[12:26] | Everyone thinks one of us set that fire. | 大家都觉得是我们街区的人放的火 |
[12:29] | It’s not true, but you guys did everything you could. | 那不是真的 但你们尽力了 |
[12:36] | You don’t deserve the blame either. | 你们也不该被怪罪 |
[12:39] | Tricia, thank you. | 特里西娅 谢谢 |
[12:41] | My husband wouldn’t be alive with you. | 没有你们 我丈夫不会活下来 |
[12:44] | I hope it helps. | 希望这有所帮助 |
[12:47] | More than you can possibly imagine. | 超出你的想象 |
[12:50] | Which one of these is yours? | 哪辆车是你的 |
[13:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:04] | You know how I keep hitting walls | 你知道我调查这单纵火案 |
[13:05] | in the arson investigation? | 总是阻碍重重吧 |
[13:09] | What if the neighbors didn’t set that fire? | 如果那场火不是周边住户放的呢 |
[13:16] | We need these cars moved now! | 马上把这些车移开 |
[13:17] | – Now! – We don’t want you here. | -快点 -我们不需要你们 |
[13:27] | Remind me again why I’m leaving your bed | 再跟我说一次 为什么我要离开这张床 |
[13:29] | to go to an office that I hate? | 去那间我讨厌死的办公室 |
[13:32] | You know, I really don’t have a good answer for that. | 说真的 我也没有什么好答案 |
[13:36] | You’re not very helpful. | 你真没用 |
[13:39] | Maybe things will turn around at work. | 说不定今天你的工作会有转机呢 |
[13:43] | I think we should just be happy | 我想我们应该庆幸 |
[13:44] | that one of us is out of trouble. | 至少我们其中一人摆脱了麻烦 |
[13:47] | That video could really bail your asses out. | 那段录像绝对可以为你们洗脱罪名 |
[13:50] | Just in time, too. | 也正是时候 |
[13:53] | Was starting to lose my faith in humanity. | 我都开始对人性失去信心了 |
[13:55] | And then you met me. | 然后你遇见了我 |
[14:05] | – Coffee? – Yeah. | -要喝咖啡吗 -好啊 |
[14:06] | Okay. | 我去拿 |
[14:13] | Hi, I’m Jamie. I’m… | 你好 我是杰米 |
[14:16] | Kelly’s friend, not robbing the place. | 凯利的朋友 不是来抢劫的 |
[14:20] | Gabby. | 加比 |
[14:22] | Kelly let you wear his Jonathan Toews jersey, huh? | 凯利让你穿他的乔纳森·泰福斯球衣了啊 |
[14:26] | I’m not really a football person. | 我对橄榄球不怎么感兴趣 |
[14:29] | Hockey. | 是冰球 |
[14:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:34] | You’re not from Chicago, are you? | 你不是芝加哥人 对吗 |
[14:36] | No, San Diego. | 不是 我是圣地亚哥人 |
[14:40] | Is that about the 24th Street fire? | 这是有关24街那场火灾的吗 |
[14:43] | Kelly was telling me. | 凯利正跟我说起 |
[14:46] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[14:48] | Roger Maddox, huh? | 罗杰·马多克斯 对吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah. You heard of him? | 没错 你听说过他吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah, sure, he’s a big property developer. | 当然 他是个大地产开发商 |
[14:55] | Supposed to be a real scumbag. | 据说是个人渣 |
[14:58] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[15:02] | Uh, got to get to work. It was nice to meet you. | 我得去上班了 很高兴认识你 |
[15:04] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[15:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:11] | So not all the girls get to wear the jersey? | 不是所有女生都能穿这件球衣吗 |
[15:23] | Borrelli, come here a sec. | 布罗利 过来一下 |
[15:28] | Clean the truck by lunch. | 午饭前把车擦干净 |
[15:29] | I want to see my face in that bumper. | 我要保险杆能照出我的脸 |
[15:32] | Yes, sir, on it. | 是的 长官 马上去 |
[15:34] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[15:36] | Danny, right? | 丹尼 对吗 |
[15:38] | Yeah, can I get a minute to talk to my brother? | 没错 我能跟我弟弟说两句吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:45] | Oh, hey, that’s right. | 对了 |
[15:47] | We got Captain RFC here, ready for close-up. | 这不是上镜队长吗 随时准备上镜 |
[15:50] | You never met a camera you didn’t like, huh, Captain? | 你就是特别喜欢摄像机 对吧 队长 |
[15:56] | Come on, Danny. | 走吧 丹尼 |
[15:58] | Jagoff. | 混蛋 |
[16:03] | This place is going straight down the tubes. | 这地方马上就要完蛋了 |
[16:06] | Lucky for you, you’re getting out. | 不过你运气好 可以离开这里 |
[16:07] | – What? – I asked the district chief | -什么 -我向区长申请了 |
[16:09] | about moving you to 67. | 把你转去67队 |
[16:11] | Everything going on here… you can’t exactly say no. | 目前这情况 我想你没理由拒绝 |
[16:13] | I got to talk to Boden. | 我得跟博登谈谈 |
[16:14] | No, no, no, don’t talk to Boden. | 不 别跟博登说 |
[16:15] | Don’t talk to anybody. I got it handled. | 别跟任何人说 我来处理 |
[16:18] | I’ll let you know when it happens. | 等搞定了我会告诉你 |
[16:19] | You stay alive. | 别丢了小命 |
[16:21] | Keep your head down, you hear me? | 低调行事 听见了吗 |
[16:28] | Do you think it’s too early to start planning | 你觉得现在给道森办迎婴派对 |
[16:30] | a baby shower for Dawson? | 是不是太早了 |
[16:31] | I want to make cupcakes. | 我想做纸杯蛋糕 |
[16:37] | Earth to Indiana, can I get a little help here? | 地球呼叫印第安纳 能帮个忙吗 |
[16:41] | Hey, what do pregnant chicks like? | 知道怀孕妹子喜欢什么吗 |
[16:44] | I don’t know, cakes made out of diapers. | 我也不知道 尿布做的蛋糕吧 |
[16:49] | Why the hell would you make a cake out of a diaper? | 你怎么会想要用尿布做蛋糕 |
[16:51] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[16:56] | Want to talk about that baby? | 想聊那个宝宝吗 |
[17:00] | You really don’t think I know what you’re doing. | 你真的以为我不知道你在干什么 |
[17:03] | You’re sneaking off to the hospital every chance you get. | 一有机会你就偷偷溜去医院 |
[17:06] | You know, DCFS is gonna take control in, like, two days. | 儿童与家庭服务部两天后就会接手了 |
[17:10] | Who knows what’s gonna happen to him? | 谁知道他到时会怎么样 |
[17:12] | Brett, you got to let it go. | 布莱特 你必须放下了 |
[17:15] | It’s not healthy. | 这样对你不好 |
[17:16] | It’s getting in the way of your work. | 已经影响了你的工作 |
[17:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:20] | I’m totally fine. | 一点事都没有 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[17:25] | 61, take a sick person at 4321 Wilcox. | 61号急救车 去威尔科克街4321号接一名病人 |
[17:30] | 61 to Main, en route. | 61回复总台 现在出发 |
[17:49] | Hey, are you sure we have the right address? | 你确定地址是对的吗 |
[17:52] | 4321. | 4321号 |
[17:54] | Hey, anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[18:00] | Did you call an ambulance, sir? | 是你叫的急救车吗 先生 |
[18:01] | Yeah, yeah, come inside. | 没错 进来吧 |
[18:03] | Hey, Brett. | 布莱特 |
[18:04] | Brett! Brett! | 布莱特 布莱特 |
[18:10] | Are you hurt, sir? | 你受伤了吗 先生 |
[18:12] | Drop your radios. | 把对讲机放下 |
[18:16] | Now! | 快点 |
[18:19] | Who’s trying to reach Main? | 谁在呼叫总台 |
[18:24] | In there. | 进去 |
[18:27] | Move. | 快走 |
[18:28] | ls someone out there trying to reach Main? | 有人在呼叫总台吗 |
[18:33] | Is someone calling Main? | 有人在呼叫总台吗 |
[18:52] | Fix him. | 治好他 |
[18:56] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[18:59] | Sir? Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[19:03] | Shallow breathing. Pulse is weak and thready. | 呼吸急促 脉搏虚弱无力 |
[19:07] | He’s losing a lot of blood. | 他失了很多血 |
[19:08] | Blade could’ve nicked the heart, | 刀可能刺到了心脏 |
[19:09] | lacerated the spleen or liver. | 割伤了脾脏或肝 |
[19:12] | He needs to go into surgery now. | 他必须立刻进行手术 |
[19:13] | We need to take him to the hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[19:15] | No, no hospitals, no cops. | 不 不能去医院 不许叫警察 |
[19:17] | We don’t care what you’re doing in here. | 我们才不管你们在这里干什么 |
[19:19] | It’s our job to save this guy’s life. | 救治他是我们的责任 |
[19:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:22] | We got to get an IV going. | 我们得给他输液 |
[19:23] | Listen to your friend. | 照你朋友说的做 |
[19:28] | He is gonna die here, and you know it. | 他会死在这的 你很清楚 |
[19:33] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[19:34] | We have to take him to a hospital. | 我们必须送他去医院 |
[19:36] | I said no hospitals. | 我说了不去医院 |
[19:38] | Look, this is just an anonymous sick person call. | 听着 这只是个匿名求救电话 |
[19:41] | No one knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这 |
[19:42] | Just let us transport him to the hospital. | 让我们把他送到医院 |
[19:44] | You called us for a reason. | 你联系我们是有原因的 |
[19:46] | I know you don’t want him to die. | 我知道你不想让他死 |
[19:48] | – Shut up! Get back to work. – No. | -闭嘴 继续干活 -不 |
[19:51] | Brett! | 布莱特 |
[19:52] | You can shoot me, | 你可以朝我开枪 |
[19:53] | or you can let us go take him to the hospital | 或者让我们送他去医院 |
[19:55] | so we can save his life. | 让我们救他一命 |
[19:57] | Two choices, that’s it. | 两个选择 随便你 |
[20:01] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[20:03] | Do it or let us go. | 开枪 或者让我们走 |
[20:16] | You’re totally fine, huh? | 你这叫一点没事吗 |
[20:24] | Corn muffin? Baked them this morning. | 来个玉米松饼吗 今天早上烤的 |
[20:26] | You’re gonna want to hear this. | 你会想听听这个的 |
[20:28] | I met with the lady. She’s telling the truth. | 我跟那位女士见过面了 她跟我说了真相 |
[20:29] | So if one of the neighbors didn’t set the fire, who did? | 如果不是邻居放的火 那会是谁呢 |
[20:33] | I went down there. I talked to the building owner. | 我去过那里 跟业主谈了谈 |
[20:35] | It turns out he just accepted an offer on the property. | 结果发现他刚把这幢楼卖给别人 |
[20:39] | Buyer’s name is Roger Maddox. | 买家名叫罗杰·马多克斯 |
[20:42] | Seemed a little quick, right? | 好像有点快吧 |
[20:43] | So I did some digging. | 所以我进行了深入的调查 |
[20:47] | Maddox bought four arson buildings in the last year, | 去年马多克斯买下了四幢发生过纵火案的楼 |
[20:50] | all in gentrifying neighborhoods where the property value | 全都是在重建区 现在房价起码 |
[20:53] | at least doubled. | 翻了一倍 |
[20:55] | If he’s not setting the fires himself, | 如果不是他纵的火 |
[20:57] | that’s a hell of a coincidence. | 那也太巧了 |
[20:59] | Let me see what you got. | 让我看看你查到的东西 |
[21:15] | Nice job. | 非常好 |
[21:17] | Hell yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | No, the other file. | 不 给我另一份文件 |
[21:22] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[21:35] | We’re gonna need to reexamine all the other old files, | 我们要重新检查其他的旧档案 |
[21:38] | try building a case against this guy. | 针对这家伙进行立案 |
[21:42] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[21:43] | there’s enough here to bring him in to CPD, | 这些证据就足够把他送进警察局了 |
[21:45] | at least question him. | 至少能进行问话了 |
[21:46] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | we’re talking about accusing someone of murder. | 我们说的是以谋杀罪提出指控 |
[21:49] | You’re gonna need a lot more than whatever’s | 我们需要的东西可不止仅仅 |
[21:51] | in the cardboard box. | 纸箱里的几份文件 |
[21:53] | I’m with Suzie. This is a great start. | 我支持苏西 这是个非常好的开端 |
[22:05] | So she was here alone, no family, nothing? | 所以她是一个人 没有家人什么的吗 |
[22:08] | I guess she followed a boyfriend to Chicago last year. | 我猜她是去年跟男朋友一起来到了芝加哥 |
[22:13] | Is he the father? | 他是孩子的父亲吗 |
[22:16] | Hospital has attempted to contact him, | 医院一直试图联系他 |
[22:18] | but he’s not calling back. | 但他没有回电 |
[22:21] | Well, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[22:23] | Can’t tell you that. | 那不能告诉你 |
[22:31] | Why are you really coming by to see this baby? | 你到底是为什么要来看这个孩子 |
[22:37] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[22:39] | I delivered him. | 他是我接生的 |
[22:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:45] | I know you’re supposed to just drop the patient off, walk away. | 我知道我应该把病人送到 就可以走了 |
[22:50] | I’ve heard it a million times. | 这话我听过无数次了 |
[22:56] | But this one… | 但这一次… |
[23:05] | You know, that duty nurse… | 那个当值的护士 |
[23:08] | it’s weird, like clockwork. | 很奇怪 跟时钟一样规律 |
[23:09] | Every day at 1:00 p.m., she has a coffee break. | 每天下午一点 都会去喝一会儿咖啡 |
[23:12] | You know, I see her outside on her bench. | 我看到她坐在外面的长椅上 |
[23:15] | I would never, ever advocate | 我本人绝对不会提倡 |
[23:18] | this course of action, but, | 这种行为 但是 |
[23:20] | you know, you pop the patient code into the computer, | 当你在电脑中输入病人的编号时 |
[23:24] | you never know what you might find out. | 根本不知道会查到什么 |
[23:29] | Right. | 好 |
[23:31] | But then, you walk away. | 然后 你就可以抽手了 |
[23:36] | I walk away. | 我会的 |
[23:54] | Right, kill the saw. | 好 关掉电锯 |
[23:56] | Kill the saw! Doesn’t work. | 关掉电锯 这没用 |
[23:59] | What do you mean? It’s working just fine. | 什么意思 这很好用啊 |
[24:01] | I told you it doesn’t work. | 我跟你说了 这没用 |
[24:03] | What do you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[24:12] | Machines fail. | 机器会坏 |
[24:14] | Men don’t. | 人不会 |
[24:17] | Anyone can do it the easy way. | 简单的操作谁都会 |
[24:27] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[24:30] | Elevator call. 336 North State Street. | 电梯呼叫 北州街336号 |
[24:32] | Lucky you, let’s go. | 算你走运 我们走 |
[24:43] | You know you got a better chance | 你应该知道中奖的概率 |
[24:45] | of being hit by a truck, right? | 比被卡车撞的概率还低吧 |
[24:47] | People get hit by trucks every day. | 每天都有人被车撞 |
[24:49] | Otherwise, we’d be out of a job. | 不然咱们早就失业了 |
[24:53] | Elevator’s stuck. This could be fun. | 电梯卡住了 这下可有意思了 |
[24:55] | Nope, these are yawners, kid. | 不 那很无聊 孩子 |
[24:58] | Wait and you’ll see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[25:11] | Family’s in elevator four. | 一家人被困在四号电梯中 |
[25:13] | Got a little girl. | 有一个小女孩 |
[25:14] | We’ve been trying to get it going | 几个小时来 我们一直在努力 |
[25:15] | for a couple of hours. No luck. | 恢复电梯运行 但是不行 |
[25:16] | We finally had to call you. | 最后还是得联系你们 |
[25:17] | You try prying open the doors? | 你们试过把门撬开吗 |
[25:19] | Car’s stopped on the 25th floor, | 电梯停在25层 |
[25:21] | but it’s an express. | 但那是特殊通道 |
[25:22] | There’s not another opening till the 30th. | 只有到30层时才会开门 |
[25:25] | All right, stairs, guys. | 好 我们走楼梯 |
[25:35] | All right, I got you. | 没问题 我能搞定 |
[25:48] | Okay, maybe not so boring. | 好吧 也许没这么无聊 |
[25:51] | Lieutenant, car’s about 50 feet down. | 副队 电梯大约在下面15米处 |
[25:53] | Squad, what’s your ETA? | 救援队 你们还有多久能到 |
[25:55] | We got a rope rescue. | 我们需要用绳索进行救援 |
[25:58] | Hello, anybody hear me? | 有人听得到吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah, we’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[26:01] | You got CFD on the line. | 我们是芝加哥消防队的人 |
[26:02] | We’re gonna get you out of there, try to stay calm. | 我们会把你们救出来的 保持冷静 |
[26:04] | My daughter, she’s having an asthma attack. | 我的女儿 她哮喘病发了 |
[26:07] | We don’t have the inhaler. | 我们没有带吸入器 |
[26:09] | Get her taking long, slow breaths. | 让她进行深呼吸 |
[26:11] | Paramedics are on the way. | 医护人员马上就来 |
[26:13] | Got an 8-year-old with a severe asthma attack | 有一名八岁女童受困电梯 |
[26:15] | in the stuck car. | 发严重哮喘 |
[26:17] | Patterson’s at the Academy. | 帕特森在学院那边 |
[26:18] | You’re in charge of Squad. | 你负责指挥救援队 |
[26:20] | We’ll extract from the rooftop hatch. | 我们会从电梯顶的舱门中放下绳索 |
[26:22] | Tony, get the ropes. | 托尼 拿绳索 |
[26:23] | – Who’s going in? – I was thinking Herrmann. | -谁进去 -我在考虑让赫尔曼去 |
[26:26] | He’s the smallest. | 他体型最小 |
[26:27] | Hey, guys, | 伙计们 |
[26:28] | there’s a broken cable coiled up on top of the elevator roof. | 电梯顶上有一团断裂的电缆 |
[26:32] | It’s got to weigh 700 pounds. | 那起码有600多斤重 |
[26:34] | It’s blocking the entire hatch. | 把整个舱门都盖住了 |
[26:37] | We’re gonna have to find another way in. | 我们得另外想办法进去 |
[26:46] | If we can’t get in from the top, | 如果我们不能从上面进去 |
[26:47] | we have to go in from the side. | 就得从侧面进去 |
[26:48] | Okay, how do we do that? | 好的 怎么做 |
[26:54] | We take off the side panel. | 我们把侧面的板挪开 |
[26:55] | We make a bridge, use a couple planks. | 拿两块支架做个桥梁 |
[26:57] | We use a rescue car. | 用另一台电梯营救 |
[26:58] | Pike pole for a handrail. | 撬杆可以做扶手 |
[26:59] | Walk the family across. | 让一家人走出来 |
[27:01] | 300 feet up? | 从九十多米的高空吗 |
[27:03] | It’s what we got. | 只能这样了 |
[27:04] | Okay, get the rescue car. | 好吧 启动营救电梯 |
[27:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:10] | Candidate, you’re coming too. | 后备队员 你也来 |
[27:16] | Next stop, 25th floor. | 下一站 25层 |
[27:18] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:19] | Just hold steady. We’re coming for you. | 安心等着 我们这就来救你们 |
[27:23] | Otis, let them down nice and slow. | 奥蒂斯 慢慢放他们下去 |
[27:35] | All right, guys, let’s get that panel off. | 好的 伙计们 我们拆掉侧板 |
[27:37] | Nice and easy. There you go. | 慢慢来 好了 |
[27:45] | Severide, you tell us when. | 西弗莱德 可以了告诉我们 |
[27:57] | Now, Chief. | 可以了 队长 |
[28:18] | – Who’s going across? – I am. | -谁过去 -我 |
[28:34] | Easy, easy! | 慢点 慢点 |
[28:38] | Take it easy, all right? | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[28:41] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[28:43] | Yeah, Chief, we’re good. | 没事 队长 |
[29:04] | – Easy. – Coming in. | -慢点 -进来了 |
[29:09] | Good job. Okay. | 干得漂亮 好了 |
[29:12] | Okay, hold on, sweetheart. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[29:14] | This is gonna help you breathe. | 这个能帮你呼吸 |
[29:17] | Okay, there you go. Right on there. | 好了 给 戴好 |
[29:21] | Good job. All right. | 很好 好的 |
[29:22] | Here’s some juice. | 来了哦 |
[29:25] | Okay, I’m gonna get you guys out of here… | 好了 现在我要带你们出去 |
[29:28] | – It’ll be okay. – But I’m gonna need your help. | -没事的 -但我需要你帮忙 |
[29:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:32] | Stand here. | 站在这里 |
[29:36] | – All right, hold on to this. – Okay. | -好了 握紧这个 -好的 |
[29:39] | Ma’am, we’re gonna get you across first. | 女士 我们先送你过去 |
[29:42] | One of us will take your daughter. | 我们其中一个要带上你女儿 |
[29:44] | Last man out will have to walk across with no rail. | 最后一个出去的人走过去时会没有扶手 |
[29:48] | I’ll go last. | 我最后走 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:56] | All right, use the rail. | 好了 扶着扶手 |
[29:58] | Baby, it’s okay. | 宝贝 没事 |
[30:00] | Just hold on to the rail. | 抓紧扶手就行 |
[30:09] | There you go. You can do it. | 就是这样 你可以的 |
[30:16] | That’s it. You’re doing great. | 没错 你做得很好 |
[30:21] | Just look at me right here. | 看着我这边 |
[30:23] | There you go, right here. | 就是这样 看这边 |
[30:26] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:29] | – Good job. You good? – Yeah. | -做得好 你还好吧 -嗯 |
[30:32] | Mom’s across, you’re up. Let’s go. | 妈妈过去了 轮到你了 走吧 |
[30:35] | Okay, you sure? | 好的 你确定吗 |
[30:39] | Go, I’ll be fine. | 去吧 我没事的 |
[30:41] | Okay, you ready? | 好 你准备好了吗 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna get you home, okay? | 我这就带你回家 好吗 |
[30:45] | Let’s go. | 走咯 |
[30:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:56] | Good, we’re okay. | 很好 我们没事 |
[30:57] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[31:01] | – I got her. – All right. | -我接着 -好的 |
[31:04] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:15] | Nice and easy, buddy. Look here. | 慢慢来 哥们 看这里 |
[31:17] | Just walk straight ahead. Small steps. | 笔直往前走 小步走 |
[31:22] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[31:24] | I got you. All right? | 我抓住你了 还好吗 |
[31:30] | Good job, guys. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[31:37] | Can you breathe, sweetie? | 你能呼吸了吗 宝贝 |
[31:39] | You feeling better? Yeah? | 感觉好些了 是吗 |
[31:45] | Nice work, Lieutenant. | 干得漂亮 副队 |
[31:45] | That was intense. | 刚才真紧张 |
[31:49] | That’s you in a couple years if you keep working hard. | 如果你一直努力 过两年你也能这样 |
[32:01] | That’s him. | 就是那个 |
[32:02] | Blue shorts, black shirt. | 蓝色短裤 黑色上衣 |
[32:07] | What do you want with this guy anyway? | 你找这家伙有什么事 |
[32:10] | He knew a patient of mine. | 他认识我的一个病人 |
[32:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:16] | Okay. | 先走了 |
[32:21] | It’s good to see you again, by the way. | 对了 再见到你真高兴 |
[32:24] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[32:38] | – Hi, Damon, right? – Yeah. | -你好 达蒙 对吗 -是的 |
[32:40] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[32:41] | Sweetheart, you can talk to me all day. | 甜心 你跟我聊一天都行 |
[32:43] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:50] | I knew Alicia Morales. | 我认识艾丽西亚·莫拉莱斯 |
[32:51] | I’m the paramedic who tried to save her life. | 我是给她做急救的医护人员 |
[32:54] | I was the last person she talked to. | 是最后跟她说话的人 |
[32:57] | I was also the first person in the world to hold your son. | 也是世上第一个抱过你儿子的人 |
[33:03] | He’s beautiful, you know? He’s healthy. | 他很漂亮 你知道吗 也很健康 |
[33:08] | He’s lived his whole life so far in that hospital, | 到现在为止他的人生都在医院度过 |
[33:10] | but he’s still so happy. | 但他还是很开心 |
[33:15] | He doesn’t even have a name. | 他连名字都没有 |
[33:17] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[33:19] | Alicia wasn’t alive long enough to give him one. | 艾丽西亚没来得及给他起名字 |
[33:26] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[33:28] | Just wanted you to know that. | 就是想让你知道 |
[33:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:35] | Okay, back to the game. Let’s go. | 好了 继续比赛 开始吧 |
[33:43] | Danny, what are you doing here? | 丹尼 你怎么来了 |
[33:45] | Looking for you. | 找你 |
[33:47] | District manager called me. | 区负责人打电话给我了 |
[33:49] | You didn’t sign your transfer papers. | 说你没有签转队文件 |
[33:51] | You know how many hoops I had to jump through to get you into 67? | 你知道我费了多大劲才把你转进67队吗 |
[33:54] | – Yeah, about that. – Forget it. | -这个啊… -算了 |
[33:56] | This is how we’re gonna handle it. | 我们这样 |
[33:57] | We go talk to Boden, real cool, no big deal. | 我们去跟博登谈 好好说 没事的 |
[34:00] | Danny, I’m not changing houses. | 丹尼 我不转队 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna stick it out here. | 我要坚持下去 |
[34:04] | So, what, just because 51 is gonna get out of this whole IED mess, | 怎么 就因为51队能逃过这次毒窝火灾事件 |
[34:07] | now you want to stick around? | 你就想留下来了吗 |
[34:08] | It’s got nothing to do with that. | 跟这件事没关系 |
[34:09] | I like how they do things here. | 我喜欢他们这里的做事方式 |
[34:11] | My gut is telling me that this is where I belong. | 直觉告诉我 我就属于这里 |
[34:13] | Your gut? You’ve been on the job five minutes. | 直觉 你才做了五分钟 |
[34:15] | You’ve got your house. | 你找到了属于你的消防队 |
[34:16] | – Let me have mine. – You know what, | -就让我也留在自己的队里 -算了 |
[34:18] | this is your problem right there, man. I’m telling you. | 这就是你的问题所在 我跟你说 |
[34:19] | You can never see what’s right in front of your face. | 你从来不知道怎么选一条对的路走 |
[34:21] | – Oh, come on. – Nah, whatever. | -不是吧你 -别说了 随便你 |
[34:23] | You got it all figured out. | 你自己去处理吧 |
[34:31] | Tell me I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯了吧 |
[34:32] | You’re not. It all adds up. | 不是 一切都说得通 |
[34:36] | I don’t care if this guy’s a rich real estate developer | 我不管这个人是个土豪房地产开发商 |
[34:38] | or some psycho with a lighter. | 还是个拿着打火机的神经病 |
[34:40] | He is a serial arsonist. | 他绝对是个连环纵火犯 |
[34:41] | We don’t stop him, more people are gonna die. | 如果不阻止他 会有更多人因他丧命 |
[34:44] | Duffy wouldn’t call him into CPD. | 达菲不让警署那边传讯他 |
[34:47] | He says we don’t have enough proof. | 他说我们证据不足 |
[34:52] | I don’t know what to do, Chief. | 我不知道该怎么办了 队长 |
[34:54] | We can’t just let this ride. | 但我们不能让他逍遥法外 |
[34:58] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[35:02] | Get me that reporter from the “Sun Times.” | 帮我联系《芝加哥太阳报》的那个记者 |
[35:14] | There’s something I thought you should see. | 你们应该看看这个 |
[35:18] | Your favorite patient has a visitor. | 有人来看你们最喜欢的病人了 |
[35:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:47] | You did that. | 这都多亏了你 |
[36:01] | Chief. | 队长 |
[36:03] | I just want to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[36:06] | The whole baby thing… | 那个宝宝的事… |
[36:08] | I didn’t exactly… | 我没有… |
[36:11] | Sorry, the point is, it’s done. | 抱歉 重点是 已经搞定了 |
[36:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:15] | The dad showed up out of nowhere, so… | 孩子的爸爸突然出现了 所以… |
[36:19] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[36:19] | And the baby has a name now too. | 现在孩子也有名字了 |
[36:21] | It’s Alex. | 叫艾利克斯 |
[36:23] | So it all worked out. | 也就是说一切都解决了 |
[36:25] | It did. | 是的 |
[36:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Chief Riddle, how can I… | 里德尔队长 我… |
[36:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:52] | On my way. | 马上 |
[36:59] | Danny, how are you? | 丹尼 你好 |
[37:00] | Lieutenant, hey. | 副队 |
[37:02] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[37:03] | He’s a tough truckie. | 他在云梯队干得不错 |
[37:05] | He’s gonna be fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[37:06] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[37:08] | You look out for him, okay? | 你照顾好他 好吗 |
[37:11] | Come here a second. | 过来一下 |
[37:18] | You know, I made a promise to Mom | 你知道 在妈妈没生病之前 |
[37:20] | that I’d take care of you before she even got sick. | 我就答应她会好好照顾你 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 我知道 |
[37:24] | And now I got to trust some stranger to look out for you. | 现在我得去信一个陌生人照顾你 |
[37:27] | It’s hard for me, man. | 这对我来说很难 兄弟 |
[37:29] | At least if we were at the same house, I’d have your back. | 如果我们在同一个消防队里 至少我可以在你身边 |
[37:34] | Danny, I appreciate everything that you’ve done for me, | 丹尼 我很感谢你为我做的一切 |
[37:37] | but I’m gonna be all right. | 但我不会有事的 |
[37:48] | Can I get you a beer? | 要喝杯啤酒吗 |
[37:50] | Club soda. | 苏打水 |
[37:52] | Solidarity! | 寓意团结一致嘛 |
[37:54] | Yeah, see how long that lasts. | 好吧 你们就喝苏打水吧 |
[37:57] | Club soda, huh? | 苏打水啊 |
[37:59] | What’s next, dad jeans? | 然后是什么 宽版牛仔裤吗 |
[38:03] | Turn this up, will you? | 声音调大点好吗 |
[38:04] | …is believed to be under investigation for arson | …因为纵火罪目前在接受 |
[38:07] | by the Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局的调查 |
[38:09] | Quoting an article in the “Sun Times,” | 《芝加哥太阳报》上的一篇文章写道 |
[38:10] | CFD Chief Wallace Boden has questioned | 芝加哥消防局消防队长华莱士·博登 |
[38:13] | real estate developer Roger Maddox’s involvement | 质疑房地产开发商罗杰·马多克斯 |
[38:16] | in several ongoing arson investigations. | 与几起正在调查的纵火案有牵连 |
[38:18] | The magnate recently purchased four arson buildings | 最近这一开发商在市中心地区买下了 |
[38:21] | in the metropolitan area. | 四栋纵火后的建筑 |
[38:22] | I do not have thin skin. | 我不是没有肚量的人 |
[38:25] | I wouldn’t be in this business if I did, | 否则我也不会做房地产开发这行 |
[38:28] | but these accusations are shameless and unfounded. | 但这些指控都是无耻且没有根据的 |
[38:31] | This is slander with no basis, pure and simple, | 显然这是毫无根据的诽谤中伤 |
[38:35] | and I intend to prosecute. | 我会对此起诉的 |
[38:37] | – When asked by… – Is that… | -当被问到… -那是… |
[38:39] | CFD representatives refused to comment | 芝加哥消防局代表拒绝 |
[38:41] | on any ongoing investigation within the department. | 对内部正在进行的任何调查作出回应 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:53] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[38:59] | The IED investigation is officially closed. | 毒窝火灾出警调查已经正式结束 |
[39:02] | That video was definitive. | 那段视频很清楚 |
[39:04] | You were lucky it turned up when it did. | 那段视频出现是你走运 |
[39:06] | Yeah, very lucky, but I’m betting that’s not why I’m here. | 是很走运 但这不是我来此的原因吧 |
[39:14] | What made you think it was appropriate for you | 你凭什么认为自己适合就一起 |
[39:16] | to speak for the CFD regarding an ongoing arson investigation? | 正在进行的纵火案调查代表芝加哥消防局说话 |
[39:20] | The conversation I had was completely off the record. | 我是找那个记者私下谈的 |
[39:23] | And you have evidence | 你有证据 |
[39:24] | to back up what you said about this guy? | 证明自己说的话吗 |
[39:26] | – Yes, I do. – Well, then, Wallace, | -我有 -那好 华莱士 |
[39:27] | I suggest you produce that evidence real quick. | 我建议你快点去准备你说的证据 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:48] | I was going to tell you. | 我本来想告诉你 |
[39:51] | You think that would’ve mattered? | 你觉得那个重要吗 |
[39:52] | All I did was tell them I know a little about the case | 我就只是告诉他们那件案子我知道一点 |
[39:55] | just to secure the account. | 我只是为了保住饭碗 |
[39:59] | They were going to fire me. | 他们本来真的要解雇我了 |
[40:01] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[40:08] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[40:11] | Kelly, I will make this up to you, I swear to God. | 凯利 我会补偿的 我发誓 |
[40:23] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[40:24] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[40:28] | Hey, mama, | 准妈妈 |
[40:30] | what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[40:31] | Just forgot something. | 我忘拿东西了而已 |
[40:34] | Don’t work too hard. | 不要太辛苦 |
[40:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:50] | What? Hold on. | 搞什么 等一下 |
[40:54] | “Files not found.” | “文档未找到” |
[40:56] | They’re missing. That’s not possible. | 不见了 不可能啊 |
[41:01] | What about hard copies? | 纸质备份呢 |
[41:10] | They’re gone! | 不见了 |
[41:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:16] | Gabby, Gabby. | 加比 加比 |
[41:21] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[41:23] | Sit right here. Come on. | 坐下 来 |
[41:28] | – God, this hurts. – Okay. | -天啊 好疼 -好 |
[41:29] | Oh, this hurts. | 好疼 |
[41:32] | Breathe, come on, breathe. | 深呼吸 来 深呼吸 |
[41:44] | Hey, Chief. | 喂 队长 |
[41:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:51] | Tell her I’ll be right there. | 告诉她我马上过去 |