Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Your buddy Jack Nesbitt. 你伙计 杰克·内斯比特
[00:02] He’s into some nasty business. 他在进行不法勾当
[00:04] These guys traffic eastern European women against their will. 这些人贩卖东欧妇女
[00:07] They killed Katya. 他们杀了卡媞亚
[00:08] She gathered information on the whole operation. 她把所有行动的信息都写在里面了
[00:10] What happened at the club 在俱乐部里
[00:12] when that guy put his gun to my head… 那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候…
[00:14] I’ve been spinning out. 我一直在拖延时间
[00:15] I don’t ever want to let you out of my life again. 我不想再让你走出我的生活了
[00:19] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[00:22] What’s going on? 怎么了
[00:23] Severide, we’re stripping you of your rank. 西弗莱德 我们要剥夺你的职位
[00:25] What? 什么
[00:26] Captain patterson will be taking over squad 3, 帕特森队长会接管3号救援队
[00:28] effective immediately. 立即生效
[01:11] We’re sticking to the plan, right? 我们按计划来 对吧
[01:13] Definitely. We’re not saying a thing. 当然 我们什么也不说
[01:24] Hey, hey, what can I do for you? 进来 有什么事吗
[01:27] So I–I know this is all of a sudden, 我知道这很突然
[01:31] but I want to be detailed to arson. 但我想调去专门调查纵火案
[01:39] Lieutenant? 副队
[01:41] I support the decision 100%. 我完全支持这个决定
[01:44] Severide already made a call on my behalf, 西弗莱德已经以我的名义打过电话了
[01:46] and there’s a spot open at OFI, 火警调查办公室刚好有空缺
[01:47] and I need to jump on it if I’m gonna get it. 如果想拿下这个职位 要快点去
[01:49] Why? 为什么
[01:52] You unhappy? 你在这里不开心吗
[01:53] No, no, Chief, no. 不不 队长 不是的
[01:54] I’m gonna hate losing you off 81, 你就这么离开81号云梯车我可不赞同
[01:56] after everything you did to become a firefighter. 你付出了那么多才成为一个消防员
[02:02] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[02:07] Gabriela Dawson, get your ass over here. 加布里埃拉·道森 快过来
[02:10] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 我的天啊 老天
[02:12] Congratulations… 恭喜
[02:14] – Thanks. – To both of you. -谢谢 -恭喜你们
[02:15] I mean, that’s the greatest thing in the world. 真是太好了
[02:18] – Thanks, Chief. – We’re not going public yet. -谢谢 队长 -但我们还没公开
[02:20] – Yeah, of course. – Yeah, yeah. -好 当然 -对
[02:22] We thought we’d wait at least six weeks. 我们想至少等上六周再说
[02:25] We’re not telling anybody? 谁都不告诉吗
[02:28] Right. 没错
[02:32] Look at that! 看看呐
[02:36] Hey, remember, people, 大伙儿记着
[02:37] the outside world is on a need-to-know basis. 对外就不要乱说啦
[02:39] Not a word goes beyond 51, right, Lieutenant? 这消息可不能传出去 对吧 副队
[02:41] Right. 对
[02:42] That goes especially for you, Connie. 特别是你 康妮
[02:48] Congratulations. 恭喜
[02:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:51] Oh, thanks for hooking me up with Nick Duffy. 谢谢你帮我联系尼克·达菲
[02:53] He seemed great on the phone. 他在电话里听起来挺好的
[02:55] Yeah, Duffy’s the best. 是啊 达菲很棒
[02:56] He’s like family, just without the drama. 他就像亲人一样 很实在
[03:08] There’s no need to hide, Lieutenant. 别这么小心翼翼的好吗 副队
[03:09] We’re just an ordinary couple, for once. 这次我们就是普通情侣
[03:12] You’re gonna do great. 你会做得很好的
[03:13] Keep your badge off the wall. 注意安全
[03:14] I will. 我会的
[03:33] Hear me out. 听着
[03:34] You and I are on the same side. 我们是同一边条船上的
[03:36] You got to believe that. 你要相信这一点
[03:38] We got in this thing for the same reason– 被牵扯进这件事 我们的目的是一样的
[03:40] to put an end to it. 就是结束它
[03:42] – Why are you here? – Katya’s notebook. -你来做什么 -卡媞亚的笔记本
[03:45] What about it? 怎么了
[03:46] If we are gonna nail these bastards, 要想解决这些杂种
[03:47] we gotta find it. 就必须找到它
[03:49] Now, what exactly did she say about where it was? 她到底把它藏哪儿了
[03:51] I already told the cops. 我已经告诉过警察了
[03:53] Oh, I know, but if there’s any detail you remember, 我知道 但还有什么细节吗
[03:54] even something about the way she said it… 甚至是她说起笔记本的语气…
[04:00] I have everything written down. 我把听到的东西全都记下来了
[04:01] – Let me see them. – I don’t have it with me. -让我看看 -我没带着
[04:08] Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61. 81号云梯车 3号救援车 61号救护车
[04:11] Vehicle accident. 交通事故
[04:31] Hey, Capp, go check out the front– 卡普 去前面看看…
[04:34] My bad, Captain, how do you want to work this? 抱歉 队长 你想怎么处理
[04:36] Severide, check the rear of that truck for stability. 西弗莱德 去看看卡车后部稳不稳
[04:38] Capp, Tony, struts, front and rear. 卡普 托尼 做气动支撑 前后都要
[04:40] Cruz, chain that frame to the squad’s tow hook. 克鲁兹 把卡车架固定到救援车的拖钩上
[04:47] Hey, I got a guy in here, looks critical. 这里有个人 好像情况危急
[04:51] Got another guy in the front. 前面还有一个
[04:53] Mouch, short roof ladder. 穆奇 短梯
[04:55] – Got it. – Let’s get him out. -明白 -我们把他救出来
[04:56] Okay, what do we got? 什么情况
[04:58] Got two victims, one in the cab, one in the back. 两名伤员 一个在驾驶室 一个在后面
[05:00] How long to get inside? 进去要多久
[05:01] Severide. 西弗莱德
[05:02] Doors are reinforced. Could take a minute. 门加固过 要一会儿
[05:04] We may not have it, especially if that railing fails. 来不及 栏杆可能会掉下去
[05:07] What about the other car? 另一辆车呢
[05:08] Herrmann, get the roof off that car. 赫尔曼 把车顶卸了
[05:10] – Take jimmy with you. – Okay. -带吉米一起 -好
[05:26] Help! Get me out of here! 救命 快把我弄出去
[05:30] Damn it. Otis, get the k-12. 该死 奥蒂斯 拿无齿锯来
[05:32] Got it. 明白
[05:36] Hey, uh, Chief? We got company. 队长 麻烦来了
[05:41] Okay, people, step back from the scene, please. 好了 各位 请离开现场
[05:45] Step back, please. 请后退
[05:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:06] Help! 救命
[06:10] Coming, Casey! 我来了 凯西
[06:13] I’m sorry! 抱歉
[06:14] It got away from me before I could hook it in. 我还没来得及栓上它就滑下去了
[06:16] – You got it? – Yeah! -好了吗 -好了
[06:26] You got this. You can do this. 你可以的 来
[06:28] Come on. Come on. 来 上来
[06:29] Don’t let me go. Come on. 别放手 上来
[06:31] Come on! 快
[06:42] Give me your arm. Give me your arm. 把胳膊给我 把胳膊给我
[06:47] Come on! Come on! 来 加把劲
[06:52] Okay, great. Come on, come on. 很好 爬上来
[07:00] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:02] Capp, Tony, lock those struts in. 卡普 托尼 锁好支架
[07:04] Halligans. 拿铁铤
[07:07] It is locked in for now, but it could go at any time. 暂时锁定了 但随时都可能掉下去
[07:10] – Let’s get him out. – Get me out of here! -我们来救他出去 -救我出去
[07:12] Help! 救命
[07:26] Ow, ow, my leg! 我的腿
[07:50] All right, Capp, Cruz, give Tony a hand with that door. 卡普 克鲁兹 帮托尼打开门
[07:58] Go, go. 快进去
[08:04] Hey, hey, hey, you heard what he said. 你听到了他说的话
[08:06] Stay back. Stay back. Back. 后退 后退
[08:08] You don’t own this street, man. 这街道又不是你家的
[08:10] Hey, there a problem here? 有什么问题吗
[08:12] Hey, need a hand in here. 这里需要帮忙
[08:13] This guy’s bleeding out. 这人流了很多血
[08:15] Go ahead. 去吧
[08:31] Stay down! 趴下
[08:32] Hey, don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[08:35] Hands! Let’s see your hands! 举起手来
[08:36] Down on the ground. Get down. 趴在地上 趴下
[08:40] Stay down. 趴下
[08:43] Here we go. Here we go. 好了 好了
[08:50] There we go. 好了
[08:52] Up to your knees. 站起来
[09:10] Check out the floorboard. 你看车底板上
[09:15] He was gonna “Mad Max” this thing. 他本来想玩”疯狂麦克斯”啊
[09:17] Hey, you’re kidding me, right? 你开玩笑的 对吧
[09:23] For the love of God, will someone get over here 看在老天的份上 能不能有人过来
[09:25] and arrest this moron? 逮捕这个白痴啊
[09:36] – Dawson, yeah? – Oh, commander Duffy. -道森对吧 -达菲指挥官
[09:38] Hey, it’s great to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[09:39] Skip the commander bit. 别叫我指挥官
[09:40] – Duffy’s fine. – Okay. -达菲就行 -好吧
[09:42] Severide told me you were like an uncle. 西弗莱德跟我说你就像是个叔叔一样
[09:44] ‘Cause I taught him how to throw a split-fingered fastball. 因为我教了他怎么扔二指快球
[09:46] His old man wanted him to run track. 他老爸想让他参加田径赛
[09:48] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[09:50] I don’t know if he mentioned it, 我不确定他是否提到了
[09:51] but we worked on an arson case together last year. 但我们去年合作破了一起纵火案
[09:53] The victim was a friend of ours. 被害者是我们的一个朋友
[09:54] Paramedic, yeah. 医护人员
[09:56] Yeah, I remember. 我记得
[09:58] He said you were a natural. 他说你天生就是这块料
[09:59] Well, I’m really grateful to be here. 能来这里我很感激
[10:01] Welcome aboard. 欢迎加入我们
[10:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:05] My one pearl of wisdom for newbies: Pace yourself. 我对新人的一点忠告 控制节奏
[10:09] We’re not running into burning buildings here. 我们这里不用跑进着火的大楼
[10:11] It’s a game of patience. 我们的游戏需要耐心
[10:17] Hey, neighbor. 好啊 邻居
[10:18] I hear congratulations are in order. 我听说要恭喜你了啊
[10:20] Oh, thanks, yeah, it’s great to be here. 谢谢 很高兴来这里
[10:22] No, your baby. 不 你的宝宝
[10:26] How’d you hear? 你怎么听说的
[10:27] Oh, I just got off with Connie. 我刚碰到康妮
[10:28] We do soulcycle together. 我们一起健身
[10:29] She is so excited. 她好激动啊
[10:31] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[10:33] – Birthday party at Four Bells. – Yeah, yeah. -在四个铃铛举办生日派对 -好
[10:36] See you there…Mama. 那里见 准妈妈
[10:39] Okay. 好吧
[10:44] Riddle has summoned me to headquarters 里德尔叫我去了总部
[10:47] for an inquiry hearing into our response times. 参加关于我们出警时间的调查听证会
[10:49] We couldn’t get through the blockade any faster. 我们这是最快速度了
[10:51] 51 did nothing wrong at that crack house fire, Chief. 在那场火灾中51号消防队没做错什么 队长
[10:54] Doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[10:56] You know how this works. 你知道这是怎么回事
[10:57] As incident commander, it’s on me to explain our actions. 作为现场指挥 我得解释我们的行为
[11:00] Everyone from squad will have their story straight. 救援队里的每个人会说出真实情况的
[11:02] – Trust me. – Don’t talk to them yet. -相信我 -先别跟他们说
[11:04] I want to keep lid on it until– 我想先保密 直到…
[11:07] until it plays itself out. 直到事情结束
[11:09] Understood. 明白
[11:14] What the hell’s Jack Nesbitt doing at 51 without his handler? 杰克·内斯比特没带保镖去51号消防队干什么
[11:18] I give up. 我怎么知道
[11:19] He’s trying to get to Katya’s notebook before the feds do. 他想赶在联调局的人之前拿到卡媞亚的笔记
[11:22] You know why? 知道原因吗
[11:24] ‘Cause it’ll bury him. 因为那笔记本会让他完蛋
[11:26] It’s their case. 那是他们的案子
[11:27] He’s running a game on all of you, Voight. 他在耍你们所有人 博伊特
[11:30] Girls are being trafficked. 女孩被贩卖
[11:32] Nesbitt’s wiping his ass with your badge. 内斯比特在靠你的警徽擦屁股
[11:34] Maybe you didn’t hear me. 你是不是没听到我的话
[11:35] I saw Katya get shot and killed in front of me. 我看见卡媞亚在我面前中弹身亡
[11:38] I did what I had to do to stay alive. 而我保住了性命
[11:40] What you’re telling me you’re doing is nothing. 可你却告诉我你什么都不做
[11:43] Casey… 凯西
[11:47] I know what you went through, 我知道你经历的事
[11:50] but you got to back off. 但你得收手
[11:52] You’re gonna get yourself jammed up. 你这样会害自己陷入困境的
[11:55] Either you do something, or I will. 要么你做点什么 要么我来
[12:09] What you looking at? 你看什么呢
[12:12] All right, tell me that isn’t the cutest little guy 告诉我这是不是你见过的
[12:15] you’ve ever seen. 最萌的小宝宝
[12:16] You went back to the hospital to check on the baby? 你回医院去看宝宝了吗
[12:19] Yeah. 是啊
[12:20] Brett, you can’t do that. 布莱特 你不能那样做
[12:23] We talked about this. 我们谈过了
[12:24] I know. You’re totally right. 我知道 你说得对
[12:26] Excuse me. Kelly Severide–he work here? 抱歉 凯利·西弗莱德在这里工作吗
[12:29] Yeah. 是啊
[12:30] He expecting you? 他在等你吗
[12:32] – No, I’m just dropping in. – Oh, cool. -不 我只是来看看他 -好吧
[12:34] Well, I’m sure he’ll be thrilled. 他肯定会很激动
[12:37] Where am I going? 他在哪里
[12:38] Great, thanks. 知道了 谢谢
[12:46] Hey, buddy. 哥们
[12:49] I’m here to get you back on track, 我是来让你回到正轨的
[12:50] you troubled manager, you. 你这个问题管理人员
[12:52] – How are you? – I’m good. -你好吗 -挺好的
[12:54] Do you have an office we can huddle up in? 你有办公室吗 我们去那里
[12:56] I did. 之前是有
[12:58] Now I have a bunk. 现在只有一张床了
[12:59] Then we’ll just have to study our asses off, 那我们只能加把劲
[13:01] so we can run this poacher out of here. 把这鹊巢鸠占的家伙赶出去了
[13:03] Yeah. 是啊
[13:04] Or you can copy my worksheet and owe me one. 或者你也可以抄我的 然后欠我个人情
[13:07] My old man always warned me: 我老爸一直提醒我
[13:09] Never owe a favor to a lawyer. 绝不能欠律师人情
[13:11] Well, then I’m going to sue him for defamation. 这么说我可得告他诽谤
[13:13] Funny. 真幽默
[13:15] Can I see you later? 我能晚点再见你吗
[13:18] If you play your cards right. 如果你表现好的话
[13:28] Like it’s not bad enough that 51’s under siege. 51队在风口浪尖上已经够惨了
[13:31] Now they’re gunning for Molly’s? 现在他们还要来对付莫利
[13:33] Who? 谁
[13:34] The Portland jagoffs next door. 隔壁波特兰来的那帮混蛋
[13:37] – The canoe people? – Yeah. -玩划艇的那些吗 -没错
[13:38] They reported us for violating the city’s noise ordinance. 他们举报我们违反了城市噪音条例
[13:40] – Can you believe that crap? – What? -你能相信吗 -什么
[13:43] They seem completely harmless. 他们看起来挺友好的
[13:44] Yeah, beneath those beards and the baby bjorns, 别看那大胡子 婴儿背带什么的
[13:47] they’re flesh-eating piranhas. 其实他们简直是食人鱼
[13:49] They want a war, they’re gonna get a war. 他们想开战 我们就跟他们斗到底
[13:52] Easy there, crazy horse. 先别冲动 急性子
[13:54] Let’s talk this one out, yeah? 咱们再好好讨论一下 行吗
[13:57] – What’s Molly’s? – Molly’s? -莫利是什么 -莫利
[13:59] It’s the best damn refuge in the city, 是这座城市里最棒的避难所
[14:01] a salt-of-the-earth kind of joint 难得一见的人间天堂
[14:02] where we serve cold comfort to red-blooded Americans. 在那我们为热血美国人供应各种清凉慰藉
[14:06] So a bar? 所以是一家酒吧
[14:09] An amazing bar. 一家超赞的酒吧
[14:10] Just go clean some pots and pans, candidate. 赶紧洗你的锅碗去 后备队员
[14:13] Go. 快去
[14:17] I don’t think we go thermonuclear on this one, Herrmie. 我觉得咱们别跟他们正面冲突 赫尔曼
[14:20] Why not? 为什么不
[14:21] Don’t–don’t take the Chicago to them. 别用芝加哥的方式对付他们
[14:25] Take the– take the Portland. 用波特兰方式呗
[14:32] That’s good. 这主意不错
[14:33] I like that. 我喜欢
[14:40] Thanks for coming. Only one. 感谢参加 就一个
[14:44] Get them while the getting’s good, Dawson. 趁有机会多吃点吧 道森
[14:46] Your license to get fat and sassy only lasts nine months. 敞开吃不用管身材的好日子可只有九个月
[14:50] Looks delicious. 看起来真不错
[14:52] Borderline criminal– I’d have seconds, 好吃得让人想犯罪 我想再来一份的
[14:53] but the tums is duking it out with the meatballs. 可惜肚子已经被肉丸撑得吃不下了
[14:58] Is that the crack house fire on West 24th Street? 那是西24街制毒窝点火灾案吗
[15:01] Mm-hmm. 51 worked it, right? 没错 51队出的警 对吗
[15:03] Yeah, they’re being looked at for negligence. 是的 他们被人投诉疏忽职守
[15:05] May I take a look? 我能看看吗
[15:06] Go for it. 请便
[15:13] “Suspicious unknown.” “可疑不明人物”
[15:14] Translation: Looks a hell of a lot like arson. 换句话说 看起来就是纵火
[15:17] We just can’t prove it. 只是我们没法证明
[15:19] Possible to do a walk-through? 可以去现场看一下吗
[15:22] What do you say, Duffy? 你怎么说 达菲
[15:26] Do it. 就这么办
[15:30] Crack house was here, north side of West 24th. 制毒窝点在这里 西24街北面
[15:33] Blockade of abandoned vehicles was at this intersection. 这个路口有无主汽车挡道
[15:36] Truck 81 approached from the east. 81号云梯车从东边前来
[15:38] Your 30 eyewitnesses– where the hell are they? 你的30个目击证人 他们在哪儿
[15:40] Look, obviously, the neighborhood 显然 整个街区的人
[15:42] is circling the wagons. 都在相互推卸责任
[15:43] Nobody wants to catch the blame for the death of the squatter. 没人想为流浪汉的死负责
[15:45] And you can’t produce a single cell phone video? 你甚至没法提供一段手机录像吗
[15:46] You know as well as I do this accusation is absurd. 你我心知肚明 这种指责简直荒谬
[15:51] Some neighbor probably torched that place 说不定就是附近的人放的火
[15:53] and then blocked the street. 然后把路堵住了
[15:54] That’ll be all, Chief Boden. 就这样了 博登队长
[15:57] Quite frankly, I think I deserve 说实话 我觉得我应该
[15:58] a little bit more support from my Deputy District Chief. 从自己的副区长这得到更多支持
[16:03] You know how things work, Chief. 你清楚游戏规则 队长
[16:06] I serve different masters. 我的上司不止一个
[16:08] Be that as it may. 那又如何
[16:09] We’ll be in contact as soon as Internal Affairs 一旦内务部有了初步结论
[16:11] makes its preliminary findings. 我们会再联系你的
[16:14] IAD is involved now? 如今内务部也介入了吗
[16:26] Benny Severide’s kid. 本尼·西弗莱德之子
[16:28] Graduated top of your class, 成绩优异
[16:29] voted by your peers Gene Blackmon Award winner, 由同学选出获得吉恩·布莱克蒙奖
[16:32] youngest guy ever assigned to squad. 最年轻加入救援队的成员
[16:36] – That it? – One more thing. -就这样 -还有一件事
[16:38] – The crack house fire. – What about it? -制毒窝点的火灾 -怎么了
[16:40] Well, if this investigation goes any further, 如果调查还要继续深入
[16:42] I don’t want any surprises. 我不希望有什么意外
[16:44] Anybody asks what happened, I’ll tell them, same as always. 如果有人问起 我还是跟以往一样的回答
[16:46] Which is what? 那是什么
[16:49] We rolled up. Cars blocked it. 我们赶到现场 被车挡住了去路
[16:51] You hopped behind the wheel, shoved them out of the way. 你跳上了车 把它们撞开了
[16:53] After I gave fair warning. 在我给出充分警告之后
[17:02] After you gave fair warning. 在你给出充分警告之后
[17:05] Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. 61号救护车 有人昏迷 情况不明
[17:08] 12th street at Lake Michigan. 密歇根湖12街
[17:14] Excuse us. 借过
[17:16] Back up, please. 请让开 谢谢
[17:18] – Oh, thank God. – I got it. -感谢上帝 -我来吧
[17:21] What happened? 发生什么了
[17:23] I took his paddle board out. 我拿了他的桨板去玩
[17:24] When I came back, Mikey– he was grabbing his chest, 当我回来的时候 麦奇 他正捂着自己胸口
[17:27] and he collapsed onto the sand face-first. 然后就一头栽在了沙滩上
[17:30] He doesn’t have a pulse. 他没有脉搏
[17:32] Is he dying? 他会死吗
[17:33] What, are you guys friends? 你们是朋友吗
[17:35] He’s my fiancé. 他是我的未婚夫
[17:46] Charging. 充电
[17:48] Clear. 离手
[17:52] Still in v-tach. 依然室速
[17:53] 61 to main, I need a manpower assist. 61救护车呼叫总部 我们需要人力增援
[17:55] Keep doing compressions. I’ll intubate. 继续胸部按压 我来插管
[18:15] I’m in. 插进去了
[18:17] Stop compressions. 停止胸部按压
[18:22] – Still in v-tach. – What does that mean? -依然室速 -什么意思
[18:24] We need an EPI. 需要肾上腺素
[18:29] Pushing EPI. 注射肾上腺素
[18:31] – Clear. – Oh, my God, God, please– -离手 -天哪 不要啊
[18:35] Does she not know what “Clear” means? 她听不懂”离手”是什么意思吗
[18:39] Stay on him. I got her. 你继续救他 我来处理她
[18:43] 61 to main, we need a second ambo now. 总部 61号救护车请求增派救护车
[18:45] Copy that, 61. Second ambo on the way. 收到 第二辆救护车已经出发
[18:57] – She’s in v-fib. – I’m gonna push an EPI. -她在室颤了 -我要再注射一剂肾上腺素
[18:59] Do it. Charging. 可以 正在充电
[19:02] Clear. 离手
[19:07] She’s got a rhythm. 有脉搏了
[19:08] I got him. 我来帮你
[19:11] – Still nothing? – Uh-uh. -还没反应吗 -没有
[19:12] Push another EPI. 再来一剂肾上腺素
[19:22] – 61 to main, hold off on the assist company. – Copy that. -总部 增派救护车请待命 -收到
[19:24] Accidental v-fib, shocked her one time. 意外室颤 已经进行了一次电击
[19:26] How many EPIs have you given this guy? 你给他注射了多少肾上腺素
[19:28] – This is the fourth. – Push one more and call it. -这是第四支 -再来一支就放弃吧
[19:30] – He’s not gonna make it. – No, I’m not doing that. -他估计撑不过去了 -不 不行
[19:33] I don’t give a damn what the smos say. 我不在乎操作手册怎么说
[19:37] – Last shot. – Okay. -最后一支 -好
[19:40] Pushing EPI. 注射肾上腺素
[19:44] Stop. 住手
[19:47] I got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[19:49] Praise the lord. Seriously, thanks. 上帝万岁 天哪 谢谢
[19:53] He’s got a shot. 他有希望了
[19:59] Excuse me, can we get help over here? 打扰一下 能来帮下忙吗
[20:08] Cardiac arrest, five rounds of EPI, 心脏骤停 五支肾上腺素
[20:10] unconscious for at least 17 minutes. 至少17分钟陷入无意识状态
[20:11] Got him. Someone call respiratory. 明白 准备呼吸机
[20:21] Just this once? 就这一次好嘛
[20:28] Okay. 好吧
[20:32] Little guy is pretty cute, huh? 小家伙挺帅的哈
[20:36] He’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[20:38] Yeah, he is. 是的
[20:41] You guys need help? 需要帮助吗
[20:43] No, actually, we’re the paramedics. 不用了 我们是医护人员
[20:47] We saved the little guy. 是我们救了他
[20:48] Oh, yeah, right. 是吗 好
[20:49] Has the family come to visit yet? 他家人来看他了吗
[20:51] No, not yet. 还没有
[20:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:00] We had a deal. 说好的
[21:02] It’s the last time. 最后一次哦
[21:04] Last time. 最后一次
[21:30] – Watch your step. – Thanks. -小心脚下 -谢谢
[21:33] Point of ignition was directly below us, 着火地点就在正下方
[21:34] so the floor joists are weakened. 所以地板隔栅脆弱了很多
[21:36] Right. 知道了
[21:42] You can see from the burn patterns 可以从烧伤痕迹看出
[21:44] how it spread to the upstairs bedroom. 火势是如何传到楼上卧室的
[21:46] That track with what you remember? 跟你的记忆吻合吗
[21:47] Oh, I was in the building next door. 我当时在隔壁
[21:59] Dawson, the fire’s over here. 道森 火在这里
[22:03] Well, what’s that? 那这是什么
[22:11] Let’s check the basement. 去看看地下室吧
[22:33] Is that a kick hole? 这是有人踢开的吗
[22:34] Looks like someone booted through the sheetrock. 看来有人踢穿了石膏灰夹板
[22:38] Open it up. 打开看看
[22:54] It must have been starved for a lack of oxygen, 也许由于氧气不足 火势有所减弱
[22:56] but it definitely burned inside this wall. 但是肯定烧透了这面墙
[22:59] No, no, no, it doesn’t make sense, 不 这说不通
[23:01] unless this was done by a professional. 除非是有专业知识的纵火犯
[23:06] who torched both sides to make sure that it burned. 两边都点了 确保能烧透
[23:17] I have everything written down. 我都写下来了
[23:18] – Let me see them. – I don’t have it with me. -给我看看 -我没带着
[23:20] Katya! 卡媞亚
[23:29] How’s it going with Patterson? 跟帕特森的事如何了
[23:33] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[23:35] Maybe they’re right. 也许他们说得对
[23:36] Maybe I’m better off as a smoke-eater than a boss. 也许我更适合当消防员 不适合当领导
[23:38] Tell you one thing, I don’t miss the paperwork. 我告诉你 那些文件真是要搞死我
[23:40] Forget that, man. It’s all politics. 算了 都是政治
[23:43] You’re getting sucked into this riddle BS. 你要被牵扯进那些破事里了
[23:45] Yeah, maybe. 也许吧
[23:50] Is that her? The girl that died? 这就是死去的那个女孩吗
[23:54] Yeah, didn’t even spell her name right. 是啊 连她的名字都没拼对
[23:58] Casey, Severide, 凯西 西弗莱德
[24:01] these men are gonna need statements from everyone here at 51. 他们要求51消防队所有人录口供
[24:04] Give them your full cooperation. 都全力配合
[24:06] What’s the deal, Chief? 什么情况 队长
[24:07] Just answer their questions. 回答问题就行
[24:08] They’re from Internal Affairs. 他们是内务部的
[24:17] You’re aware that you’re under oath, 你是否宣誓会据实相告
[24:18] that the following interview will be recorded? 且清楚这场采访会被录音
[24:20] Yeah. 是
[24:21] And would you like a union rep or attorney present? 请问是否需要工会代表或者律师陪同
[24:25] No. 不用
[24:26] Where exactly was truck 81 when the call came in 接到西24街楼房的火灾报警电话时
[24:29] for the crack house fire on West 24th? 81号云梯车在哪里
[24:32] We were the first company on the scene. 我们是最先到达现场的
[24:34] In fact, we were closer because of where we started. 因为我们的出发地点比较近
[24:37] Just answer the question, Lieutenant. 请正面回答问题 副队
[24:40] Stilettos. 细高跟
[24:42] That’s a strip club, is that correct? 那是家脱衣舞俱乐部 对吗
[24:44] It was an off-duty construction job, 我下班会去那边兼职做建筑装修
[24:46] and I was involved in an undercover investigation 而且我在帮芝加哥警署当卧底
[24:48] for the CPD. 配合调查
[24:50] That can be verified. 有人可以证实
[24:51] We want to get the facts straight. 我们想查清事实
[24:53] You fellas want to know what happened, 你们想知道事情真相
[24:54] why don’t you ask the guy we pulled out next door? 为什么不问问我们从隔壁拉出来的人呢
[24:57] Carl Nash? 卡尔·奈什吗
[24:58] I don’t know his name, 我不知道他叫什么
[24:59] but he said the place was “A blight on the neighborhood.” 但是他说 “那里是我们街区的瘟神”
[25:02] That’s a direct quote. 这是他原话
[25:04] The city wasn’t doing anything. 政府不采取行动
[25:05] The people were pissed off, so that’s why they let it burn. 人们都很生气 所以才放任不管
[25:08] Nash is no longer at that residence. 奈什已经不在那里了
[25:09] You guys try the hospitals, his relatives? 你们试没试过去医院 或者找他的亲戚
[25:12] We’ve canvassed the entire neighborhood, 我们已经找遍了那整个街区的人
[25:14] and as of now, not a single person’s come forward… 截至目前 没有一个人站出来
[25:16] Yeah, sounds like they’re covering their asses. 他们想明哲保身吧
[25:18] Perhaps firehouse 51 should do the same. 或许51号消防队也该如此
[25:25] This is a serious allegation. 这是一项严重的指控
[25:26] If it’s determined that you slow-walked that fire, 倘若事故被定性为你们出警拖延
[25:29] chief Boden will be charged with dereliction of duty 博登队长会被指控渎职
[25:31] and relieved of his command. 并被撤职
[26:16] Anyone here? 有人在吗
[26:35] You lost or something? 你迷路了吗
[26:37] No, I’m looking for the guy who lives next door, Carl. 不 我找隔壁的住户 卡尔
[26:40] – Do you know him? – What do you want him for? -你认识他吗 -你找他什么事
[26:41] I’m a firefighter. 我是名消防员
[26:42] We pulled him out of a blaze about a week ago. 大约一周前我们把他从火灾现场救出
[26:45] I just got a few questions. That’s all. 我只想问他几个问题而已
[26:47] Carl didn’t see nothing, and Carl don’t know nothing. 卡尔什么也没看见 他什么也不知道
[26:51] That’s not what I asked you. 那不是我问你的问题
[26:54] Do you know where he is or not? 你知不知道他在哪里
[26:56] Step off, fireman. 滚开 消防员
[27:14] My name’s Kelly Severide. 我叫凯利·西弗莱德
[27:16] Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗
[27:17] Yeah, I remember. 对 我记得
[27:20] Okay, well, I wouldn’t be here unless it was important. 我来是为了很要紧的事
[27:24] We risked our lives running into that house. 我们冒着生命危险进入那栋房子
[27:27] Now they’re saying we were slow to respond. 现在他们却说我们出警不及时
[27:29] We need someone to come forward and tell the truth 我们需要有人站出来说明真相
[27:32] that the neighbors were blocking the streets. 是邻居们堵住了街道
[27:42] Like the man said, I didn’t see anything, 如他所言 我什么都没看见
[27:46] and I don’t know anything. 也一无所知
[27:57] Hey, got a minute? 现在有空吗
[27:58] What’s up? 什么事
[28:01] Whoever torched that place wasn’t an amateur. 纵火犯是个行家
[28:03] – You put it in a report? – Yeah. -你在报告里那么写了吗 -对
[28:05] Can I see it? 能给我看看吗
[28:09] Sit. 请坐
[28:24] I’ve been at OFI, what, coming on 12 years now? 我在火警调查办公室工作快12年了吧
[28:29] I’m what they call a short-timer. 是他们说的那种随时会拍屁股走人的家伙
[28:31] I applaud your get-up-and-go, Dawson. 我很欣赏你能如此有干劲 道森
[28:33] Genuinely, I do, 我真心这么觉得
[28:34] but you need to understand the reality of working here. 但你得了解在这里工作的现实
[28:37] 99 out of 100 cases get stamped “Suspicious unknown” 99%的案件都是”疑难案”
[28:41] for a reason, because arson’s damn near impossible to prove. 因为纵火罪几乎是不可能被证实的
[28:46] And even if you catch a guy holding a can full of gas 即使你抓住了一个拿着满罐汽油
[28:49] and a box full of matches, 和一整盒火柴的人
[28:52] it’s tough to make it stick. 也很难定罪
[28:56] So you want me to drop the case? 所以你希望我放弃这个案子吗
[28:58] Hell, no. 当然不是
[29:00] Just… 只是
[29:02] Manage your expectations. 调整自己的期望值
[29:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[29:10] He slammed the door in my face. 他直接甩门了
[29:12] It was all I could do to stop from kicking it down 我强忍着没踹开门
[29:14] and just shaking him. 暴锤他一顿
[29:16] Well, you know what they tell you in class, right? 你知道他们在课上怎么教的吧
[29:20] Step back, take a deep breath, 后退 深呼吸
[29:22] scan your body from head to toe for any signs of stress. 从头到脚审视自己有无紧张迹象
[29:28] Personally, I find this much more effective. 不过我个人认为喝杯酒会更有效
[29:33] Come, sit. 过来 坐下
[29:36] Let’s buckle down and take that corner office back from him. 定下心来 别让他影响你的好情致
[29:40] * this is the evolution * *这就是进化*
[29:44] You know what works even better than scotch* 知道比苏格兰威士忌更棒的是什么吗
[29:47] No, tell me. 不知道 告诉我
[29:50] * Love * *爱*
[29:52] * Any way she can * *尽伊人所能*
[29:55] * These brutal games * *野蛮游戏*
[30:00] * are driving me away * *将我放逐*
[30:04] * We should be great * *你我本该琴瑟和鸣*
[30:09] * but you’re too afraid * *无奈你却是如此惶恐*
[30:19] What’s up? 出什么事了
[30:20] Feds dropped off my tools. 联调局的人把我的工具送来了
[30:22] Apparently, Stilettos is no longer an active crime scene. 显然 细高跟俱乐部已经不再是犯罪现场了
[30:25] You okay? 你还好吗
[30:26] I was just going through them once more in case Katya 我只是再检查一遍
[30:29] stashed the notebook inside. 看卡媞亚有没有把笔记本藏在里面
[30:30] No luck, huh? 一无所获吗
[30:33] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[30:36] I’m so ready to start this life with you, me, and the baby. 我已准备好和你还有宝宝开始新生活了
[30:39] I’m just trying to put this behind me, 我想把这些置之脑后
[30:41] and it hasn’t been easy. 可没那么容易
[30:42] No, it’s fine, it’s fine. I totally get it. 没事 没关系的 我完全理解
[30:46] Didn’t even ask how your day was. 还没关心一下你今天过得怎么样呢
[30:49] It was good. 过得不错
[30:50] I started looking into the crack house fire, 我开始调查毒窝起火案
[30:52] and I found something interesting. 发现了些有趣的东西
[30:53] Yeah? 是吗
[31:00] Okay. 你看
[31:03] So the fire started here, right, 起火点是这里 对吧
[31:04] but I found a kick hole in the basement on the other side. 但我在地下室另一边发现个被踢开的洞
[31:07] When I pried it open, I found the remains of a second fire 我撬开墙体后发现了另一场火灾的痕迹
[31:09] inside the walls. 在墙体内部
[31:15] It was framed up. 被框起来了
[31:19] But there was no sheetrock at the time. 但那时还没有石膏板啊
[31:22] What? No, there was sheetrock. 什么 不 有石膏板的
[31:24] Are you listening to me? 你在听我说话吗
[31:28] I’ll be back in a bit. 我去去就回
[32:07] Katya! 卡媞亚
[34:35] I told you to stay out of my business. 我告诉过你别掺和我的事
[35:00] Drop your weapon. 放下武器
[35:04] – You don’t understand. – Last time. -你们不了解 -最后一次机会
[35:15] I’m a protected federal informant. 我是受保护的联调局线人
[35:18] No kidding. 别开玩笑了
[35:20] Now, get your ass against that truck. 现在去靠着那辆车
[35:24] Your boy Casey is jeopardizing an ongoing investigation, 你的人凯西在妨害一项进行中的调查
[35:27] and he threatened my life. 还威胁了我的人身安全
[35:31] You know how you drown a rat, Jack? 知道怎么淹死一只老鼠吗 杰克
[35:34] You just toss his dumb ass in the deep end, 只需把那蠢东西扔到水里
[35:36] and you wait for him to sink. 然后等着他沉下去
[35:40] You’re under arrest for human trafficking 你因贩卖人口
[35:44] and obstruction of justice. 及妨碍司法公正被捕
[35:46] Let’s go. 我们走
[35:55] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[35:58] Yeah. 没事
[36:02] You were following me? 你刚才在跟踪我吗
[36:05] Oh! Congratulations, by the way. 对了 恭喜
[36:09] There’s nothing better than being a father. 最父亲是世上最棒的事了
[36:13] Go for Voight. 我是博伊特
[36:27] Hey. Look… 听我说…
[36:28] Athena, I’m here to apologize. 阿西娜 我是来道歉的
[36:32] I mean, having a little one-I know what that’s like. 家里有小孩子 我知道是什么样
[36:35] Those first six months can be murder. 尤其头半年 简直跟谋杀案一样恐怖
[36:37] Yeah, right. 没错
[36:39] You got my word, we’re gonna keep the noise to a minimum. 我保证 我们会尽量控制音量
[36:41] You can take that to the bank. 你可以尽管放心
[36:42] Oh, well, that’s not so much what I had– 我没想那么…
[36:45] Can you hear me out, please? 能先听我说完吗
[36:46] Okay. 好
[36:48] This place, Molly’s– 这家莫利酒吧
[36:50] More than just a bar. 不仅是家酒吧
[36:52] It’s a beacon of hope for every firefighter and cop 它还是芝加哥每个消防员 警察
[36:55] and paramedic in the city, 还有医务人员的希望之光
[36:56] and when that sign says “Open,” 那里挂着”营业”的牌子时
[37:00] no matter what somebody lived through that day on the job, 不管大家工作上经历了什么事
[37:04] they know that the beers are cold 他们都会知道有冰镇啤酒
[37:05] and that the Blackhawks are on. 还有黑鹰队的比赛等着他们
[37:08] It’s the beating heart of this neighborhood. 那里是我们街区跳动的心脏
[37:12] So it’s a token of our respect. 这个略表敬意
[37:16] What is this? 这是什么
[37:18] Blueberry crumble. It’s homemade. 蓝莓脆饼 自己做的
[37:19] My wife, Cindy, made it, 我妻子辛迪亲手做的
[37:20] and it’s for you and Ian and your little guy, so… 给你和伊恩还有你们家的小家伙…
[37:25] That’s got sugar in it, right? 里面有糖对吧
[37:26] It’s what makes it so sweet. 所以才甜啊
[37:28] My son is allergic to sugar. 我儿子对糖过敏
[37:32] I’m pretty sure it’s impossible 怎么可能有人
[37:33] to be allergic to sugar. 对糖过敏
[37:34] You telling me how to raise my kid? 你在教育我怎么养孩子吗
[37:36] As a matter of fact, I’ve raised five of my own, 说实话 我自己养大了五个
[37:38] – but, no, I never would. – Oh, boy. -但我不是在教育你 -天啊
[37:40] No, I shudder to imagine how they turned out. 真不敢想象他们长成什么样了
[37:44] – Excuse me? – I think you heard me. -你说什么 -你明知故问
[37:47] You’re insulting my family? 你在侮辱我的家人吗
[37:48] Look, it’s Chris, right? 你叫克里斯对吧
[37:49] No offense, but I just am not interested in your wife’s baking 无意冒犯 但我对你妻子的烘焙不感兴趣
[37:53] or your tips about how to raise my kid 对你怎么养孩子不感兴趣
[37:55] or your empty promises about your obnoxious bar. 对你空口无凭说酒吧会安静更不感兴趣
[37:57] If you have something to say to me, 如果你想跟我说什么
[37:59] you can speak to my attorney. 你可以直接找我的律师
[38:01] Uh, lady. 女士
[38:04] You can take that high and mighty attitude back to Portland. 把你这种目中无人的态度带回波特兰吧
[38:09] This is Chicago. 这里是芝加哥
[38:26] So… 来
[38:30] First shift. 第一次上班
[38:31] What do you have to say for yourself, candidate? 你有什么想说的 后备队员
[38:34] – Best job in the world. – Cheers. -世界上最棒的工作 -干杯
[38:38] And Herrmann was right. 赫尔曼说得对
[38:39] To Molly’s, best refuge in all of Chicago. 敬莫利酒吧 芝加哥最棒的避难所
[38:42] Aw, there’s no need to suck up, Borrelli. 不用拍马屁 布罗利
[38:44] They’re gonna bust your balls no matter what. 无论如何他们都会好好指导你的
[38:46] You’re the candidate, son. 你是后备队员 小子
[38:48] For real. Feels like family. 我说真的 这里让我有家的感觉
[38:50] Speaking of which, what crimes against humanity 说到家 你哥哥今晚
[38:53] is your brother perpetrating tonight? 准备犯什么反人类罪行
[38:55] Danny’s all right. 丹尼那边没事
[38:56] That was just big brother-little brother stuff. 那都是兄弟之间的事
[38:58] – Everybody goes through it. – You sure? -大家都会经历 -你确定吗
[39:00] ‘Cause I have a little brother, 因为我有个弟弟
[39:01] and I never toilet paper-mummied him 我可从没在他上班第一天
[39:03] on his first day on the job. 把他用卫生纸裹成木乃伊
[39:04] It’s cool. I got a handle on it. 没事 我应付得来
[39:07] Hey, you. 你好啊
[39:11] – Hey, look at you. – What’s up? -是你啊 -你好吗
[39:13] When did you get back? 你什么时候回来的
[39:14] Last week. 上周
[39:15] – So how was it? – Amazing, amazing. -怎么样 -很棒 真的
[39:18] You know, there’s only one thing better than trekking 唯一比在大千世界
[39:21] all over this big blue world: 四处跋涉好的
[39:23] coming home to Chicago. 就是回芝加哥
[39:24] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉 打扰了
[39:25] Severide, can I get a word? 西弗莱德 能说句话吗
[39:28] Uh, sure, yeah. 好啊
[39:30] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[39:32] You too. 我也是
[39:37] What’s up? 怎么了
[39:38] Heard you went to see the old man 我听说你去见
[39:39] who lives next to the crack house. 住在那个制毒窝点隔壁的老人了
[39:40] Yeah, I tried. 我是去过
[39:41] The neighbors are turning the screws on him. 但街坊邻居都跟他交代好了
[39:43] He stonewalled me. 他不肯对我说什么
[39:45] Told you I hate surprises, right? 我说过我不喜欢意外 对吧
[39:48] This was off duty. 我是下班去的
[39:50] Look, I appreciate what you’re trying to do. 我知道你想为消防队做点什么
[39:53] Next time you go making a move that affects squad 3, 但下次你再做影响3号救援队的事
[39:55] be that on or off shift, 不管是上班还是下班
[39:57] you clear it with me first. 都需要先跟我说
[40:02] Understood? 明白了吗
[40:09] All right, people, this next round is on me. 好了各位 下一轮我请
[40:18] How’d it go? 怎么样了
[40:30] When the U.S. marines stormed Panama 美国海军陆战队突袭巴拿马
[40:33] to run that crook Noriega out on a rail, 想抓到那个大骗子诺列加严惩时
[40:36] he was holed up in the Holy See, 他藏在罗马教廷
[40:39] so how did we smoke him out? 我们是怎么逼他出来的
[40:43] A little piece of something special, 我们采用了一个特别的小战术
[40:46] psy ops called noise warfare. 一种叫噪音战争的心理战
[40:51] These Portland pinheads are about to get a little taste 我们让波特兰来的那几个混蛋尝尝
[40:55] of Panama City circa 1989. 1989年左右在巴拿马城的滋味
[40:59] It is karaoke night, everyone! 今晚是卡拉OK之夜 伙计们
[41:04] Man your battle stations! 大家做好战斗准备
[41:09] Hit it, Mouch. 来吧 穆奇
[41:10] You know the tune. 调子你知道
[41:30] ♪ Don’t you ♪ ♪你不要♪
[41:32] ♪ Forget about me ♪ ♪忘记我♪
[41:36] ♪ Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t ♪ ♪不要不要不要♪
[41:38] ♪ Don’t you ♪ ♪不要忘记我♪
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme