Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] We agreed that what happened 我们说好了 发生的事
[00:02] wasn’t gonna change anything between us, 不会改变我们的关系
[00:04] that we were still just friends. 我们依然只是朋友
[00:06] – Great night, though. – Yeah. Really was. -那晚很棒 -是啊 确实
[00:10] Your buddy, Jack Nesbitt. 你伙计 杰克·内斯比特
[00:11] He’s into some nasty business. 他在进行不法勾当
[00:13] These guys traffic Eastern European women 这些人贩卖
[00:15] against their will. 东欧妇女
[00:16] Tell me how I can help. 直说我能帮什么忙
[00:17] Behind the battery: a listening device. 手机电池后面装了窃听器
[00:20] Let me see your phone. 给我看看你的手机
[00:25] Matt? 马特
[00:41] Hey, sis. 妹子
[00:42] Antonio! Antonio. 安东尼奥 安东尼奥
[00:43] I think Casey’s in trouble. 凯西有麻烦了
[00:44] Whoa, whoa, slow down. What’s happening? 别激动 出什么事了
[00:46] Um, I’m at his place. 我在他家
[00:48] And, uh, one–one of the–one of the girls from the club, 那家俱乐部里的一个…一个姑娘
[00:51] she’s here. She’s been shot. 她在这里 中弹了
[00:57] She’s dead, and I don’t know where Casey is. 她死了 我不知道凯西在哪
[00:59] Okay, we got a pinging order on his phone. 我们可以定位他的手机
[01:01] Hang tight. 等我一下
[01:03] Okay. 好
[01:08] Okay, where is it? 好了 东西在哪
[01:10] She’s always writing in a notebook. 她一直在本子上记东西
[01:11] Where does she keep it? 她藏在哪儿了
[01:12] – He doesn’t know. – I do know. -他不知道 -我知道
[01:16] I just need a second. 给我点时间
[01:19] Now. 马上说
[01:35] Casey, just give him what he wants. 凯西 把他想要的东西给他
[01:44] – Shots fired! – Come on, move! -有人开枪 -快 行动
[01:55] Clear the rest of the building! 去检查整栋楼
[01:59] Casey! 凯西
[02:00] Casey, take it easy! Take it easy! 凯西 放松 别打了
[02:03] Easy! Take it easy! 好了 别激动
[02:10] Is there anyone else here? 还有人在这里吗
[02:12] No. No, just these two. 没有 只有这两个人
[02:17] They killed Katya. 他们杀了卡媞亚
[02:18] We know. What did they want? 我们知道了 他们想要什么
[02:20] A notebook. 一个笔记本
[02:21] She gathered information on the whole operation. 她把所有行动的信息都写在里面了
[02:23] All right, where is it? 好 笔记本在哪
[02:24] Here at the club somewhere. 就在俱乐部里
[02:26] I guess she hid it. I don’t know. 她可能藏起来了 我不知道在哪
[02:30] All right, we got it from here. 好了 接下来我们接手
[02:31] Okay. 好
[02:45] Ma’am, what are you doing here? 女士 你在这里做什么
[02:46] Uh, I’m sorry, I’m–I’m–I’m–Matt? 抱歉 我…马特
[02:49] Matt! 马特
[02:50] I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[02:52] Okay? 没事的
[02:53] Okay, let’s get the Lieutenant outside. 好了 让副队出去吧
[03:30] I’ve been trying to find a way to stop them. 我一直在试图阻止他们
[03:32] They talk in front of me. 他们当着我的面谈话
[03:33] I have everything written down. 我把听到的东西全都记下来了
[03:36] Where is it? Where is it! 本子在哪 本子在哪
[03:38] We’re not telling you anything. 我们绝对不会告诉你
[03:40] Katya! 卡媞亚
[03:53] Hey, you know, Chief would understand 如果你翘了这次班
[03:54] if you decide to sit this shift out. 队长会理解的
[03:57] I think everyone would. 大家都会理解
[03:59] New candidate starts today. I gotta be there. 新后备队员今天来 我必须得去
[04:02] Anyway, I’m good. 我没事
[04:07] Heard you pacing around last night. 听见你昨晚走来走去了
[04:10] This thing isn’t over till they find Katya’s notebook. 他们找到卡媞亚的笔记本之后这事才会结束
[04:14] I’ll relax then. 到时我再放松
[04:15] All right. 好吧
[04:17] Hey, anything you need, let me know. 你要是需要什么 尽管告诉我
[04:44] Hey, Chief. 队长
[04:46] Come on in, Kelly. 进来吧 凯利
[04:48] Chief Riddle. How are you? 里德尔队长 你好吗
[04:49] Very well, Lieutenant. Thank you. 很好 副队 谢谢
[04:54] Dallas Paterson. 达拉斯·帕特森
[04:55] Yeah, I think we met at Boden’s wedding. 我们在博登的婚礼上见过面
[04:57] – Yeah. – Good to see you. -是啊 -很高兴见到你
[05:01] So what’s going on? 怎么了
[05:03] Chief Riddle’s got some news. 里德尔队长要说一些事
[05:05] The high rate of turnover here at Squad 3 3号救援队的人员流动率很高
[05:08] has raised a red flag at headquarters. 这引起了总部的重视
[05:11] In just three years, you’ve gone through Vargas, 三年里 你们就替换了瓦格斯
[05:13] Mills, Clarke, Hadley, Newhouse, 米尔斯 克拉克 哈德利 纽豪斯
[05:17] Mills again, and most recently, your friend, 又是米尔斯 最近是你的朋友
[05:20] for whom you vouched, Scott Rice. 你为他担保了 斯科特·赖斯
[05:26] Each one of those men had a different situation. 每个人都有不同的情况
[05:28] – Family issues, injuries– – But they had one thing in common, -家庭事务 受伤 -但他们有一个共同之处
[05:30] your leadership. 都是你领导的
[05:32] You’re really gonna hold me accountable for all those men? 你真的要让我为那些人负责吗
[05:34] Severide, a decision has been made. 西弗莱德 我们已经做出了决定
[05:36] We’re stripping you of your rank. 我们要剥夺你的职位
[05:39] What? 什么
[05:39] I’m really sorry, Kelly. 真的很遗憾 凯利
[05:41] I disagree with this, but… 我是不同意的 但是
[05:44] it is happening. 已成定局
[05:47] Captain Patterson will be taking over command of Squad 3. 帕特森队长会接管3号救援队
[05:51] Effective immediately. 立即生效
[05:52] But I’d like you to remain with the company. 但我想让你留在队里
[05:54] Your reputation as a firefighter is not in question. 你是一名优秀的消防员
[05:57] No, just my ability to lead. 但是我的领导能力不行
[06:02] It’s a lot to take on board, Kelly. 有很多事需要交接 凯利
[06:06] Why don’t you give us a minute? 你先下去吧
[06:38] How’s Casey doing? We’re worried about him. 凯西怎么样了 我们很担心他
[06:42] He’s–you know, he’s dealing with–I don’t know. 他在处理… 我也不知道
[06:46] We haven’t talked. 我们还没谈过
[06:47] Do we bring it up if he doesn’t? 如果他不提 我们要提吗
[06:50] Maybe best to just ignore the subject altogether. 也许我们最好先一起无视这个话题
[06:54] Better make up your mind. Here he comes. 最好作出决定 他来了
[06:58] Guys. Relax. 各位 放松点
[07:00] We’re just glad that you’re all in one piece, that’s all. 我们只是很高兴你毫发无损 仅此而已
[07:03] Let’s just get one thing straight 我们现在说清楚一件事
[07:04] right off the bat: I’m fine. 我没事
[07:06] It was a rough couple days, 这几天很难熬
[07:07] but I’m here just like the rest of you, to work. 但是我跟你们其他人一样 都是来工作的
[07:10] Understood? 明白了吗
[07:11] – Yeah. – Copy. -嗯 -收到
[07:12] – Got it. – Yeah. -知道了 -嗯
[07:13] Where the hell is our new candidate? 新后备队员呢
[07:16] Candidate’s late on his first day? 后备队员第一天上班就迟到了吗
[07:18] Now that takes gumption. 真是大胆
[07:20] The important thing is, 重要的是
[07:21] Dawson isn’t candidate anymore. 道森不再是后备队员了
[07:24] Congratulations, firefighter. 恭喜你 消防员
[07:25] Way to go, Gabby. 好样的 加比
[07:26] Ah, no leash on the pit bull anymore. 这下可没人制得住这小妮子了
[07:29] Bring on the fires. 火力全开吧
[07:31] Yeah, bring ’em on. 是啊 全开
[07:36] You okay? 你没事吧
[07:37] You haven’t said a word since this all– 你一句话都没说过 自从…
[07:39] Gabby, I’m fine. Really. 加比 我没事 真的
[07:42] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[07:50] Did you guys hear about Severide? 你们听说西弗莱德的事了吗
[07:57] Yeah, and I’m Tony. 是啊 我是托尼
[07:58] Good to meet you, Tony. Captain Dallas Patterson. 幸会 托尼 我是达拉斯·帕特森队长
[08:01] Welcome. 欢迎你
[08:08] I just heard. You okay? 我刚听说了 你没事吧
[08:10] Yeah, never better. 没事 好着呢
[08:13] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[08:16] There’s nothing to say. It’s nuts. 根本没什么好说的 简直是疯了
[08:34] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事
[08:36] Got a special delivery for you. 有你们的特别快送
[08:37] Fresh from the CFD stork. 芝加哥消防局新鲜出炉
[08:40] Come on, buddy. 来吧 伙计
[08:49] Good luck with the new candidate, fellas. 好好对待新后备队员哦
[08:59] And the Moron of the Year award goes to… 年度最蠢傻蛋奖的得主是…
[09:03] Ah! Oh, man. 天啊
[09:06] What a show, huh? It’s not my idea. 够精彩的吧 这不是我的主意
[09:09] Danny, he’s a, uh–he’s a real piece of work. 丹尼 他…太胡闹了
[09:12] Chief… 队长
[09:15] Meet our new candidate, Jimmy Borrelli. 这位是新后备队员 吉米·布罗利
[09:18] Oh, Chief. 队长
[09:20] I was just tellin’ them that, you know… 我只是告诉他们…
[09:24] You been drinkin’? 你喝酒了吗
[09:25] No, sir, on my honor, I haven’t touched a drop. 不 长官 我保证 一滴都没有沾
[09:27] Danny was pouring beer on me in the back. 丹尼往我身上倒了啤酒
[09:29] I-I told him, though, not to. 我不让他这么干的
[09:35] Go home, Borrelli. 回家去吧 布罗利
[09:37] And don’t come back to 51. 不要再来51大队了
[09:40] Sir… 长官…
[09:47] I gotcha. 我帮你
[09:51] I’m Chili. 我是小辣椒
[09:52] Ambulance 61, female in distress, 61号救护车 女性遇险
[09:55] – Racine El Station. – Bummer. -拉辛艾尔车站 -真扫兴
[10:09] Armed robbery on the El. 艾尔车站出现持械抢劫
[10:11] Poor kid got the crossfire. 可怜的孩子被击中了
[10:24] What’s your name, hon? 你叫什么名字 亲爱的
[10:25] Alicia. 艾丽西亚
[10:26] See an entry wound, right upper chest. 上胸腔有入射伤
[10:29] I don’t see an exit. 我没看到出射伤
[10:30] This is gonna help you breathe. 这能帮助你呼吸
[10:33] The baby! 宝宝
[10:35] It’s a boy. 是个男孩
[10:41] He’s gonna be okay, right? 他会没事的吧
[10:43] We’ll make sure. 会没事的
[10:49] Hang in there, Alicia. We’re almost there. 坚持住 艾丽西亚 快到了
[10:50] Just keep looking at me, okay? 一直看着我 好吗
[10:52] Alicia, you hear me? 艾丽西亚 你听到了吗
[10:54] Yeah. I’m having a baby. 我要生了
[10:57] A boy. 是男孩
[10:58] Ah, the baby has to come out now! 宝宝现在就要出来了
[11:01] Brett, call Med. 布莱特 打给芝加哥医院
[11:02] Her contractions are coming in fast. 她开始急剧宫缩了
[11:04] This baby’s on its way. 估计很快就会分娩
[11:05] Chicago Med, this is 61. 芝加哥医院 这里是61号救护车
[11:07] Our pregnant woman with a GSW is about to deliver. 这里有一位受枪伤的孕妇即将分娩
[11:10] We’re six minutes out– 还有六分钟…
[11:12] How do I keep him inside? 怎么让宝宝待在里面
[11:13] He’s pressing on me! 他在顶我
[11:15] Brett, she’s crowning. I can see him. 布莱特 已经露头了 我看到了
[11:23] We’re too far out from Med. 我们来不及赶到医院了
[11:25] Let’s deliver here. 就在这里接生吧
[11:26] Okay. Call it in. 好吧 报告一下
[11:27] 61 to Main, we’re delivering on scene. 总部 61号救护车打算当场接生
[11:30] Request additional ambulance at Loomis and Congress. 卢米斯街和国会大道交叉口处需要医护增援
[11:34] We’re gonna take good care of you, Alicia. 我们会照顾好你的 艾丽西亚
[11:43] Come on, Alicia, 加油 艾丽西亚
[11:44] just one more push. He’s almost here. 使劲 马上就出来了
[11:51] Come on, Alicia. We can do this. 坚持住 艾丽西亚 你可以的
[11:52] Just one more nice, strong push, okay? 再来一次 使劲 好吗
[11:56] Okay. 好
[12:05] I got him. 抱到了
[12:11] Wait, why isn’t he making any noise? 等等 他为什么不哭
[12:15] Come on, breathe. 呼吸啊
[12:18] Breathe… 快呼吸
[12:19] Breathe for us… 呼吸啊
[12:30] I got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[12:31] It’s bradycardic but it’s there. 虽然心率偏低 不过有心跳
[12:38] What we got? 情况如何
[12:40] Neonate, mother’s a GSW in shock. 有新生儿 产妇受枪伤
[12:42] We got it. We’ll take it from here. 交给我们吧 辛苦了
[12:47] She’s coding! 她心力衰竭了
[12:56] It’s not working! 不管用
[12:57] Okay, you drive, I’ll get an airway going. 你来开车 我给她上呼吸器
[12:58] Okay. 好
[13:11] Come on, Alicia. 加油 艾丽西亚
[13:13] We’re three minutes out. 还有三分钟就到了
[13:17] Come on, don’t give up. 加油 坚持住
[13:19] Don’t give up! 别放弃
[13:21] Come back, Alicia. Don’t stop fighting. 回来 艾丽西亚 不能气馁
[13:23] Come on. 加油
[13:31] We’re almost there. 马上就到了
[13:33] No, come on! 不要啊
[13:34] Chili, what’s happening? 小辣椒 情况如何
[13:38] Come on. 醒醒啊
[13:43] Damn it! 该死的
[13:59] The only reason why Riddle was up in everybody’s business 里德尔之所以突然这么乐于助人
[14:01] all of a sudden is because he thinks 到处多管闲事
[14:02] he’s got a shot at making Fire Commissioner. 是因为他觉得自己有望当上局长
[14:04] Everybody knows that. 谁都知道
[14:05] I don’t like it either, but he is not wrong 我也不乐意 但是他毕竟说对了
[14:07] about the turnover rate of Squad 3. 3号救援队的人员变动率
[14:08] So you agree, I’m the problem. 所以你也觉得问题在我
[14:10] That is not what I said. 我不是这个意思
[14:11] Is that why you brought in your poker buddy 所以你才请了你的牌友过来
[14:13] – to take over my job? – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. -抢我的工作吗 -怎么说话呢
[14:17] Careful. 小心点
[14:19] I chose him because I knew he wouldn’t hurt the team. 我选他是因为我知道他不会伤害这个团队
[14:21] In the meantime, I am gonna bat for you 同时 我肯定会帮你争取
[14:24] as best I can. 尽力争取
[14:28] I have convinced Riddle to reassess your rank 我已经说服了里德尔
[14:30] further down the road, 让他重新评估你的职称
[14:31] provided you complete some management training. 只要你完成一些管理训练就行
[14:43] “Leadership Hub of Chicago presents: 芝加哥领导中心出品
[14:46] Getting Troubled Managers Back on Track.” 拯救问题管理人员
[14:50] This is a joke, right, Chief? 你是在跟我开玩笑吧 队长
[14:52] This is how you go to bat for me? 你就是这样为我争取吗
[14:55] You have to register for that today. 你今天必须注册这个训练
[15:03] You know, Chief, I’ll take the damn course, 队长 我会参加这个见鬼的课程
[15:04] I’ll take it and I’ll get my bugle back, 我会参加这个训练 夺回我的位置
[15:07] but I don’t know that I can stay here and work under Patterson. 但我无法留下在帕特森手下干活
[15:23] You guys all right? 你们还好吧
[15:25] Uh, just a– just a bad run. 就是这次出勤不太顺利而已
[15:27] Young mom got shot by a stray bullet, 有个年轻的妈妈被流弹击中
[15:29] but she didn’t make it. 她没活下来
[15:31] We delivered her baby, 我们给她接生了
[15:33] but we have no idea if he’s gonna make it either. 但我们也不知道孩子能不能活下去
[15:40] Little guy had cute little tiny fingers, 那小家伙手指小小的 很可爱
[15:42] like he was supposed to play piano or something. 以后可能会弹钢琴什么的
[15:47] Stuff happens, so, what can you do, right? 世事无常 你也无能为力 是吧
[16:00] I mean, we made the right call, didn’t we? 我们做了正确的决定 对吧
[16:04] We never would have made it to Med in time. 我们不可能及时赶到医院的
[16:09] It was the right call. 我们的选择没错
[16:14] Okay. 好了
[16:19] You did good. 你做得很好
[16:36] You got bad news. 坏消息
[16:38] First up, how are you doing? 首先 你还好吧
[16:41] Fine. Find Katya’s notebook yet? 还行 找到卡媞亚的笔记本了吗
[16:45] Can’t even look for it. 找都不能找
[16:46] FBI’s been working the same case for months. 联邦调查局也查了这个案子好几个月了
[16:49] We had no idea. 我们开始根本不知道
[16:50] Look, I don’t really care who gets the arrest. 我不在乎被捕的是谁
[16:52] I just want to make sure that guys like Nesbitt 我只想将内斯比特和他的同伙
[16:54] and his buddies are brought to justice. 绳之以法
[16:56] That’s the thing. 是这样的
[16:57] Nesbitt was in the lockup less than 15 minutes 内斯比特在警局还没待到15分钟
[17:00] before some Special Agent from the FBI Chicago field office 就有联邦调查局芝加哥办事处的探员
[17:03] escorted him out the door. 把他送到了门口
[17:05] Apparently, he’s been working as a confidential informant for the feds. 显然 他是联调局的秘密线人
[17:09] You mean, Nesbitt is out on bail? 你是说内斯比特被保释了吗
[17:10] Nesbitt walked. 内斯比特被无罪释放了
[17:12] He’s a free man. 他自由了
[17:14] And there’s not a thing we can do about it. 而我们对此束手无策
[17:22] It’s a raw deal, Severide. 这真是太不公平了 西弗莱德
[17:24] No two ways about it. 但也是没办法的事
[17:25] You gotta fight this thing. 你一定要与之抗争
[17:27] Fight what? It’s done. 抗争什么 事已成定局
[17:29] All I can do now is try to work my way back up. 我能做的不过是努力工作以重回我的位置
[17:32] Looking for Squad 3. 3号救援队在吗
[17:35] Who ordered Lou Malnati’s? 谁定的深盘披萨
[17:38] There it is. 到了啊
[17:48] Thanks, man. 谢了 老兄
[17:50] Ahh. Oh, smells great. 闻起来可真香
[17:53] Dig in, guys. 随便吃啊 兄弟们
[18:09] Now that’s good. 味道可真好
[18:21] If there is anything better than Chicago deep dish, 我可真不知道还有什么
[18:24] I don’t know what it is. 比芝加哥深盘披萨更好吃了
[18:24] That’s ’cause you haven’t had my barbecue. 那是因为你还没尝过我的烧烤
[18:28] Tell you what, tomorrow night 这样吧 明晚我请
[18:29] I’ll have you guys out to my boat, kill two birds. 你们去我的船上 正好一举两得
[18:32] We get to know each other a little better, 大家相互熟悉一下
[18:33] you get to eat the best barbecue in the city. 你们也能吃到全芝加哥最好吃的烧烤
[18:40] You didn’t finish your slice. 你那片还没吃完
[18:42] You can eat it. 你吃呗
[18:44] I gotta go register for that seminar. 我要去登记报名参加培训
[18:45] Be back in 30. 半小时以后回来
[18:55] You’re working with the police? 你在跟警方合作吗
[18:58] Matt, this is good. 马特 这太好了
[19:00] I didn’t know who to trust. 我不知道该相信谁
[19:13] Hey, Matt, you got a minute? 马特 你有时间吗
[19:14] What is it? 干什么
[19:17] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[19:18] Sorry. 对不起
[19:20] Your brother was just here. 你哥哥才来过
[19:24] That piece of garbage Nesbitt 内斯比特那个垃圾
[19:26] was informing for the feds. 在跟联调局合作
[19:28] He’s gotta be playing both sides. 他一定是两头通吃
[19:31] He feeds the feds information in exchange for amnesty, 给政府提供情报 交换特赦条件
[19:33] but keeps profiting off of the trafficking ring. 却又继续贩卖人口赚钱
[19:37] I mean, why would he out me to the Bulgarians 如果他不是想甩掉我
[19:38] unless he wanted to get rid of me? 为什么把我出卖给保加利亚人
[19:43] So the FBI’s involved? 所以联调局也参与了吗
[19:45] Yeah. 对
[19:46] No word yet on whether or not they found Katya’s notebook. 他们找没找到卡媞亚的笔记本这事一直都没消息
[19:53] She died trying to bring down that ring. 她为扳倒那个贩卖网赔上了性命
[19:57] And it’s all for nothing as long as the feds are 可只要联调局那边还相信内斯比特
[19:58] putting their trust in Nesbitt. 她的死就是白费
[20:05] Sorry, what–what did you–what did you wanna say? 抱歉 你想说什么来着
[20:10] It’s no big deal. 没什么
[20:13] You sure? 确定吗
[20:14] You called me Matt, not Lieutenant. 你喊我了马特 不是副队长
[20:18] I was just worried about you. 我只是担心你
[20:19] I wanted to make sure you were okay. 想确保你没事
[20:21] I’m fine, I just… 我没事 只是…
[20:23] can’t stand around here doing nothing. 不能在这什么事都不干
[20:28] Tell the guys we’re going for a ride. 跟大家说 我们出去一趟
[20:44] I’m here to register for the–the– 我是来报名…
[20:45] Have a seat and go ahead and fill that out. 请坐 先填好这张表格
[20:48] Both sides. 两面都要
[21:03] Could I–you got a pen I could borrow? 可以借我一支笔吗
[21:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:11] What are you in for? 你为什么来这里
[21:16] It’s just a mandatory thing. I work for the city. 单位命令 我是公务员
[21:19] Yeah, I would hope so. 我猜也是
[21:24] What about you? 你呢
[21:25] I threw an 1,100-page brief at an office window. 我把一千一百页文件扔出了办公室窗户
[21:30] It didn’t even break the glass. 其实连玻璃都没碎
[21:33] Jamie Killian. 杰米·基利安
[21:35] Kelly Severide. 凯利·西弗莱德
[21:37] Okay, welcome to “Getting Troubled Managers Back on Track”. 好了 欢迎来到《拯救问题管理人员》课程
[21:41] First class is tomorrow. 第一节课明天上
[21:43] Through this intensive six-week course, 这为期六周的强化课程
[21:45] we’re going to iron out those leadership wrinkles 旨在帮助各位消除领导人压力
[21:48] and help get you back on track. 让大家重回正轨
[21:51] First, a little bad news. 首先有个坏消息
[21:52] Looks like we’re short on workbooks, so, 我们的参考手册不够
[21:54] why don’t we all take a minute to find a buddy. 所以大家先花几分钟找个朋友一起吧
[22:05] I got ya, buddy. 我们一起吧 朋友
[22:14] Sit tight. 等我一下
[22:15] I’ll make this as quick as I can. 我会尽快回来
[22:19] Good luck. 祝你好运
[22:27] This is a crime scene. 这可是犯罪现场
[22:28] How’d you get in here? 你怎么进来的
[22:29] I have a key. 我有钥匙
[22:30] I’m here to pick up some tools I left in the new room. 我过来取落在新装修房间的工具
[22:34] Conway? 康威
[22:35] The fireman’s here. 那个消防员来了
[22:41] What’s that son of a bitch doing here? 那个混蛋在这里干什么
[22:43] Matt, give me a chance to explain. 马特 容我解释
[22:45] I tried to save Katya, Matt. She was my friend too. 我想救卡媞亚的 马特 她也是我朋友
[22:47] I’m sick about what happened. 对发生的一切我也很遗憾
[22:49] Back up, Lieutenant. Back up. 退后 副队 退后
[22:54] He outed me and nearly got me killed. 他害我出局还差点让我丧命
[22:56] Truck 81, Squad 3? 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[22:58] Engine 51, Battalion 25. 51号水罐车 25号队长车
[23:00] Send my tools to Firehouse 51. 把我的工具送到51号消防队
[23:02] Structure fire, 2604 West 24th Street. 建筑起火 南24街2604号
[23:10] What happened? 怎么了
[23:11] They can tear the place apart looking for that notebook, 他们大可把那儿翻个遍找那个笔记本
[23:13] but I bet you anything Nesbitt’s already got it. 但我确定内斯比特会一无所获
[23:18] Let’s roll. 出发吧
[23:30] This is no stove fire. 这火可不小
[23:34] It’s your favorite kind of fire, Dawson. 你最喜欢这种火了 道森
[23:36] A big one. 火势熊熊
[23:41] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[23:58] Move these cars. We’ve got a house on fire. 把车挪开 前面有房子着火了
[24:00] Let it burn! 让它烧光吧
[24:10] We need these cars moved now. 马上把这些车移开
[24:13] – We will not move. – Who owns these cars? -我们不挪走 -是谁的车
[24:17] – Which one of these is yours? – I’m not telling you. -哪辆车是你的 -不告诉你
[24:20] We don’t need you, go back! Let it burn. 不用你们来 回去吧 让它烧光吧
[24:40] 81, what the hell is this? 81号 怎么回事
[24:42] Yeah, I’m getting to the bottom of it now. 我正在调查
[24:44] What’s the problem here? 怎么回事
[24:45] It’s a drug den. We want it gone. 这是个制毒窝点 我们希望它消失
[24:48] The city won’t do anything about it, 市里根本没人管这事
[24:50] so just let it burn. 就让它烧光吧
[24:53] Open up this street. 把路让出来
[24:55] Fire’s at an alleged crack den. 据说着火的是制毒窝点
[24:56] Residents want it to burn down. 居民们希望它被烧掉
[24:58] Truck 81, Squad 3, open up this street 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[25:00] by any means necessary. 想尽一切办法清路
[25:02] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[25:04] I need Engine and Truck outside that house, right now. 水罐车和云梯车立即到达屋外
[25:09] It is against the law to interfere 你们在妨碍应急响应
[25:11] with an emergency response. 这是违法的
[25:14] – We don’t need you here. – We won’t move. -我们不需要你们 -我们不会挪开的
[25:15] We don’t need you today. 我们今天不需要你们
[25:18] Not moving anything, not today! 今天什么也不挪开
[25:20] Herrmann, Mouch, grab irons and follow Boden. 赫尔曼 穆奇 拿好工具跟博登走
[25:23] You want us to try and bounce one of the cars out of the way? 用不用我们把车撬到路边
[25:26] No, grab a chain. Let’s tow ’em out. 不用 带上铁链 把车拖走
[25:28] On it. 这就来
[25:30] One of these cars belong to you? 里面有你的车吗
[25:31] Never seen any of ’em before. 你们之前可没来啊
[25:33] Enough of this. 够了
[25:34] We’re gonna plow right through them. 从这堆车中间开过去
[25:36] Hold on, Patterson. 等一下 帕特森
[25:37] You’ll wreck my Squad. 你会毁了我的救援队
[25:39] Whose Squad? 你说谁的救援队
[26:07] That’s good, Casey. That’s good. 这样就行了 凯西 可以了
[26:13] Easy there, big guy. 别开太猛了
[26:20] No, wait– 不 等等…
[26:22] Don’t–no! 别开过去 不要
[26:25] Road’s open, 51. 道路畅通了 51号水罐车
[26:55] Fire Department, call out! 芝加哥消防队 请大声呼救
[27:00] Red X building, no one goes inside. 危险建筑 任何人不得进入
[27:02] Fight this one from outside. 我们从外面灭火
[27:04] Mouch, Herrmann, get the aerial in place. 穆奇 赫尔曼 准备好云梯
[27:17] Casey! There’s someone inside! 凯西 房子里有人
[27:19] Second floor, front, left window. 二楼 前面左侧窗户
[27:24] There was movement, I saw it. 有人在动 我看见了
[27:26] – How sure are you, Mouch? – 80%. -你有多肯定 穆奇 -百分之八十吧
[27:29] Okay, get in there. Don’t take long. 好 进去吧 速去速回
[27:32] Otis, Dawson, evacuate next door before the wind shifts. 奥蒂斯 道森 在风向改变前疏散隔壁住户
[27:35] Herrmann, with me. 赫尔曼 你跟着我
[27:37] Severide, Cruz, go with them. 西弗莱德 克鲁兹 跟他们走
[27:41] Dawson, let’s go. 道森 我们走
[27:50] Fire Department. 消防队
[27:55] There’s a–there’s an old guy in there. 屋里有个老人
[27:59] Open up! 快开门
[28:00] You need to evacuate! 你要撤离这里
[28:01] Man, this whole neighborhood’s crazy. 天 这片街区的人都不正常啊
[28:03] Okay, want the honors? 好吧 你来表现一下吧
[28:11] – Fire Department. – Hello, Fire Department. -消防队 -你好 我们是消防队
[28:14] Your house could go up at any minute. 火势可能很快蔓延到你家
[28:15] We need you to come with us. 请你跟我们撤离这里
[28:16] I’m not going anywhere! 我哪都不去
[28:19] All right, I’ll go up and get him. 我上去带他走
[28:20] You see if there’s anybody else down here. 你看看楼下还有没有别人
[28:21] Yep. 知道了
[28:27] Come on now. 别这样
[28:33] Listen, you’re very close to an out-of-control fire. 听我说 你隔壁着火 火势难以控制
[28:36] I mean, the radiant heat alone could ignite your house. 仅辐射热量就能将你家烧着了
[28:38] You’ve got no right to come into my home. 你无权闯入我家
[28:44] Okay, what’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[28:46] – Carl. – Hi, Carl. I’m Gabby. -卡尔 -你好 卡尔 我叫加比
[28:48] Smoke’s no good in here for you, yeah? 这里烟很呛人 很不舒服吧
[28:50] Let’s go outside, get some fresh air. 我们出去 呼吸下新鲜空气
[28:51] I don’t need your help. 我不需要你的帮助
[29:07] Get an IV going. I’ll try to get an airway. 你给他静脉注射 我来帮他吸氧
[29:09] I’m never gonna find a vein. 肯定找不到血管
[29:10] I’ll have to drill. 我要进行骨内输液了
[29:17] Don’t bother. 不用了
[29:20] It’s no good. 他不行了
[29:28] You happy now? 你们现在满意了吗
[29:29] Is that what you wanted? 这就是你们要的结果吗
[29:31] Herrmann. 赫尔曼
[29:35] He was a human being. 他曾是个大活人啊
[29:39] You people make me sick. 你们这群人让我恶心
[29:48] What’s the holdup? 怎么还不下去
[29:49] I’m working on it. Come on, Carl. 我正想办法呢 走吧 卡尔
[29:51] I’m sorry. I’m sorry you feel like 我很抱歉 你觉得没人
[29:53] nobody’s looking out for your neighborhood, 照看你们这个街区
[29:54] but we’re here now. 但现在我们来了
[30:05] Everybody careful. 大家小心
[30:06] The roof is going. 屋顶要塌了
[30:18] Dawson. 道森
[30:22] Dawson? Otis? 道森 奥蒂斯
[30:23] Reports. 报告情况
[30:31] Gabby. 加比
[30:32] I’m okay. Everyone’s okay. 我没事 大家都没事
[30:35] Come on. We got you. 走吧 我们扶着你
[30:44] Here it is. 出来了
[30:46] Watch the step. 小心台阶
[30:52] I got him. 交给我
[30:58] How you feeling? Is anything hurt? 你感觉怎么样 有没有哪里受伤
[31:00] No. You saved my life. 没有 你救了我的命
[31:04] You wouldn’t have needed our help 如果你的邻居们没有把路堵住
[31:05] if your neighbors hadn’t blocked the street. 你都不需要我们帮忙
[31:07] Yeah, what the hell were they thinking? 就是 他们想什么呢
[31:08] They just wanted to be rid of that blight on our neighborhood. 他们就想把那个瘟神赶出我们街区
[31:11] They meant well. 他们没恶意
[31:44] Close one. 好险
[31:47] Yeah. 是啊
[31:51] You okay? 你还好吗
[31:53] Yeah, I’m fine. 好啊 我挺好
[31:57] Something’s going on. 你肯定有事
[31:59] Really, I’m okay. 真的 我没事
[32:01] Casey talk to you at all 凯西出那种事后
[32:02] since this whole thing went down? 有没有跟你聊过
[32:08] No. 没有
[32:09] Nothing really. 什么都没说
[32:10] He’s handling it in his typical way. 他在用他一贯的方式解决这件事
[32:14] By not handling it. 也就是不解决
[32:17] Yeah, I suppose. 是吧
[32:19] Yeah. 是啊
[32:21] Well, he’ll come around when he’s ready. 时机到了他自然就好了
[32:28] Just be there for him when he comes out the other side. 等他好了 记得好好陪他就行
[32:34] Of course. 当然
[32:39] Put in for a new one. That one’s toast, literally. 申请换一件新的吧 那件是真烧焦了
[32:53] Hell of a call. Nice work, gentlemen. 这趟出警真不容易 干得好 先生们
[32:56] Thanks, Captain. 谢谢 队长
[32:58] See you at the boat tonight? 今晚船上见吗
[32:59] Nah, I appreciate the invite, 不了 谢谢你的邀请
[33:00] but I got a bunch of class work for tomorrow, so… 但我明天还要上课 所以…
[33:03] Well, it’s a mandatory event. 这是个强制参加的活动
[33:09] See you all there. 船上见
[33:17] Man, look, I’ll get a good case of IPA. 哥们 我多带些好啤酒
[33:20] We’ll drink ourselves overboard, huh? 我们在船上好好喝一场 好吗
[33:23] Yeah. Sounds like a plan. 好的 这计划不错
[33:25] Yeah. 好的
[33:42] What is this? 这是什么情况
[33:44] Chief Boden. Danny Borrelli. 博登队长 我是丹尼·布罗利
[33:46] Jimmy’s big brother. 吉米的哥哥
[33:47] I’m over at Engine 67. 我在67号水罐车上工作
[33:49] Listen, uh, Jimmy told me about the whole misunderstanding earlier 吉米跟我说了之前的误会
[33:51] Misunderstanding? 误会
[33:52] Yeah, we were just hazing him. 是的 我们就是玩玩他
[33:53] We didn’t think it’d be a big deal– 我们之前都觉得这不是什么大问题
[33:54] Look, Chief, the long and short of it is, 队长 这事简而言之
[33:56] is that I blew it. 就是我搞砸了
[33:57] I got nobody to blame but myself, I– 除了我自己我怪不了别人 我…
[33:59] Jimmy, the Chief and I are talking. 吉米 队长和我在说话
[34:00] I just wanted to apologize for disrespecting you like that. 我就是想为之前对你的失礼道歉
[34:03] I-I am truly sorry. 对…真的对不起
[34:06] You deserve much better from a new candidate. 新后备队员来这里不该如此表现
[34:17] Come on, Danny, let’s give the Chief his office back. 走吧 丹尼 别占着队长的办公室了
[34:20] That’s it? That’s your big speech? 就这个 你就要说这个
[34:29] You be here one hour before next shift. 下次上班你要提前一个小时来
[34:32] Not a minute later. 一分钟不许晚
[34:34] You will not get another chance. 我给你最后一次机会
[34:36] I’ll be here two hours early and the floors will be mopped. 我会提前两小时来 把地拖了
[34:42] Thank you, Chief. 多谢 队长
[34:44] Good. 好
[34:55] That was a good shift, Dallas. 这趟任务出得不错 达拉斯
[34:56] Thank you, Sir. 多谢 长官
[34:58] So, how’s everything going with Severide? 西弗莱德那边怎么样
[35:00] Well, he’s handling it. 他正在适应
[35:02] Better than I probably would. 换了我可能都不如他
[35:05] Don’t beat yourself up, Chief. 你别太操心 队长
[35:07] It’s an awkward situation for all of us. 现在这个局面大家都很尴尬
[35:09] It’s up to Severide to find his place in the mix. 全看西弗莱德自己能不能找到新位置了
[35:12] Or not. 也许不会
[35:14] Yeah, I suppose. 是啊 我看也是
[35:15] Sorry to interrupt, Chief, 抱歉打断你们了 队长
[35:17] but you’re gonna want to see this. 但这份文件你得看一下
[35:23] Everything okay? 出什么事了
[35:25] Neighbors from the 24th Street fire, 24街火场周边的住户
[35:28] they’re accusing us of slow-walking our response 投诉我们出警速度太慢
[35:29] because they’re a low-income neighborhood. 因为他们那里是低收入住宅区
[35:32] That’s laughable. 简直笑话
[35:33] Yeah. 没错
[35:34] CFD seems to be taking it seriously. 但芝加哥消防局当真了
[35:42] I know Casey’s worked up, but he’s making things worse. 我知道凯西在努力 但他只会使事情恶化
[35:44] You gotta tell him to stay out of it. 你得告诉他别搀和了
[35:46] Well, I’m not his keeper, okay? 我不是他的保姆
[35:47] You tell him. 要说你自己说去
[35:51] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[35:53] I’m just kinda wiped out. 我只是太累了
[35:57] What’s going on, Gabby? 到底怎么了 加比
[36:07] I need to know if that baby survived, Chili. 我需要知道那孩子有没有活下来 小辣椒
[36:09] We just gotta keep assuming that he’s okay. 我们只要相信他好好的就好了
[36:13] it is possible that he’s totally fine. 他很有可能什么事都没有呢
[36:16] – You really believe that? – Yeah. -你真的相信吗 -当然
[36:17] I mean, it’s possible. 我是说 很有可能啊
[36:23] Not knowing makes it possible. 只要不知道 就还有可能
[36:30] I’m gonna get us another round, okay? 我再去拿些酒来
[36:37] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[36:40] How’s it going, Chili? 最近可好啊 小辣椒
[36:42] I got a favor to ask. 我得请你帮我个忙
[36:50] What can I get you folks? 两位要点什么
[36:51] we just moved in next door. 我们刚刚搬到隔壁
[36:53] Just wanted to stop in and say hi. 我们就是过来打个招呼
[36:54] I’m Ian Bailey Johnson. 我是伊恩·贝利·约翰逊
[36:56] – This is my wife, Athena Bailey Johnson. – Hi. -这是我妻子阿西娜·贝利·约翰逊 -你好
[36:59] Her–Herrmann. The new neighbors are here. 赫尔曼 新邻居来了
[37:03] I’m Brian. This is Christopher. 我是布莱恩 这是克里斯托弗
[37:04] – Meet Ian and… – Athena. -这两位是伊恩和… -阿西娜
[37:07] – Right. – Hey, welcome. -没错 -你们好啊
[37:08] We’re big on neighbors around here. 我们这一带可热情好客了
[37:10] Where you from? 你们来自哪啊
[37:11] Portland, Oregon. 俄勒冈州 波特兰
[37:17] – Welcome to Chicago. – Thank you. -欢迎来到芝加哥 -多谢
[37:18] You’re gonna love it here. 你们会喜欢这里的
[37:20] – Best city in the world. – Uh, so, um… -世界上最棒的城市 -话说…
[37:23] How late does Molly’s stay open? 莫利酒吧最晚营业到几点
[37:25] 2 a.m. 凌晨两点
[37:30] But–regular bar hours. 但是…就正常酒吧开放时间
[37:32] And is it always as boisterous as it’s been the last few weeks? 这里一直跟上几周一样喧闹吗
[37:37] Has the noise been bothering you guys? 吵到你们了吗
[37:40] – Yeah. – It has, actually. -对 -说实话 是的
[37:42] Yeah. We’ve got a newborn, so… 我们家有婴儿 所以…
[37:45] – He’s a real crier. – Yeah. Yeah. -他真的很能哭闹 -没错
[37:48] Oh, no. 真不好意思了
[37:49] Well, we’ve got a sign out front that says, you know, 我们店门口外面有个牌子 上面写着
[37:52] “Please Respect Our Neighbors.” “请尊重我们的邻居”
[37:53] Usually people are pretty good about it. 通常我们都相安无事
[37:55] Not too rowdy. 不会太吵闹
[37:56] Can we offer you guys a drink on the house? 你们想喝一杯吗 我们请
[37:58] Not for me ’cause of the breast feeding, 我不喝 因为我在喂奶
[37:59] – but do you, maybe… – No, no. -但是你… -不了
[38:02] We just, uh, wanted to say hi. 我们就想来打声招呼
[38:05] – Okay. – Hi. -好吧 -你们好
[38:09] Have a good night. 晚安
[38:13] Portland. 波特兰
[38:16] Coming! 来了
[38:19] What’s up, Cruz? 怎么了 克鲁兹
[38:22] What happened, man? We got worried about you 怎么了 伙计 我们很担心你
[38:24] when you didn’t show up to Patterson’s boat. 你都没有去帕特森的船上聚餐
[38:31] That’s why you blew off the barbecue. 这是你没去烧烤的原因啊
[38:33] We thought it’s because you decided 我们还以为你决定
[38:34] not to come back to Firehouse 51. 不回51号消防队了呢
[38:38] I have. 是的
[38:43] Look, man, I know Patterson isn’t exactly– 伙计 我知道帕特森不是…
[38:45] It’s not Patterson. 不是因为帕特森
[38:46] It’s just… 只是…
[38:49] bad situation. 情况不好
[38:51] Severide, the whole reason that I worked my ass off 西弗莱德 我之所以拼了命地努力训练
[38:54] and trained for squad 一心想加入救援队
[38:55] was because I wanted to learn from you. 就是因为我想跟你学习
[39:00] You go, I go. 你走我也走
[39:02] Come on, man. Don’t be stupid. 别这样 伙计 不要犯傻
[39:07] Just think about it. 你再考虑考虑
[39:08] Okay? 好吗
[39:52] Lieutenant? 副队
[39:53] Gabriella Dawson put in for a new turnout coat. 加布里埃拉·道森申请一套新消防服
[39:55] I just need you to okay it. 需要你签字同意
[39:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:25] Hey Lieutenant. 副队
[40:30] – Matt. – I need to talk to you. -马特 -我得跟你谈谈
[40:38] What happened at the club, 在俱乐部里
[40:40] when that guy put his gun to my head… 那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候…
[40:44] I’ve been spinning out, trying to make sense of it. 我一直在拖延时间 想去思考清楚
[40:49] – I guess. – Matt– -我猜吧 -马特
[40:49] And then at the fire, when the roof went 然后火灾现场 屋顶坍塌
[40:51] and you were inside… 而你在里面时…
[40:55] All that matters is that you came out alive. 最重要的就是你活着出来了
[40:58] Because here’s the thing: 因为我想明白了
[41:00] being with you, that’s what makes sense. 跟你在一起 才是我人生的意义
[41:05] May be the only thing that does. 可能这也是唯一的意义
[41:09] I don’t ever want to let you out of my life again. 我不想再让你走出我的生活了
[41:17] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme