时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I need you to look me in the eye | 我需要你看着我的眼睛 |
[00:02] | and tell me that your mask malfunctioned on that call. | 告诉我那次出任务你的面罩是真坏了 |
[00:05] | I swear to you, my mask was not working. | 我发誓 当时我的面罩真出问题了 |
[00:07] | Rice was ducking, and no one on Squad gives a crap! | 赖斯在逃避 救援队却根本没人管 |
[00:12] | You need to get your guys in line. | 你得让你的人有点规矩 |
[00:13] | That’s always a great move, | 这招真是屡试不爽啊 |
[00:14] | drawing lines between Truck and Squad. | 让云梯队和救援队分家 |
[00:16] | Yeah, and you better keep Truck on their side of the fence. | 希望你让云梯队自己做好自己的事 |
[00:18] | Your buddy Jack Nesbitt, he’s into some nasty business. | 杰克·内斯比特 他在进行不法勾当 |
[00:21] | These guys traffic Eastern European women against their will. | 这些人贩卖东欧妇女 |
[00:24] | Tell me how I can help. | 直说我能帮什么忙 |
[00:25] | Behind the battery, a listening device. | 手机电池后面装了窃听器 |
[00:28] | Let me see your phone. | 给我看看你的手机 |
[00:56] | He’s clean. | 他没问题 |
[01:00] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:02] | Let’s get Matt a drink here. | 给马特来杯酒 |
[01:04] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | We’re opening five more clubs, | 我们要再开五家俱乐部 |
[01:09] | and our investors want to know | 我们的投资商想知道 |
[01:10] | if you’ll accept cash. | 你收不收现金 |
[01:12] | We’re also willing to allow an extra 5% in markups | 如果你同意私下帮我们 |
[01:16] | if you do the work off-book. | 我们愿意再给你加5% |
[01:17] | I know this sounds a little shady, | 我知道事情见不得人 |
[01:19] | but it’s all about our cash-on-hand right now. | 但这关乎我们手头上赚钱 |
[01:22] | If there’s filed… | 要是有记录… |
[01:24] | What happened? We lost you. | 怎么回事 我们收不到信号 |
[01:26] | Your wire’s in the toilet. | 窃听器已经被扔到厕所里了 |
[01:28] | You’re welcome to dig it out. | 想捞出来就请自便 |
[01:32] | Something didn’t feel right, | 有点不对劲 |
[01:33] | so I ducked into the bathroom and flushed it. | 所以我躲到厕所里把窃听器冲走了 |
[01:35] | Good thing. They frisked me. | 好消息是 他们搜了我的身 |
[01:38] | Opened up the back. It works. | 把手机后盖开了 还好我已经扔了 |
[01:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:44] | They’re worried about ATF. | 他们担心烟酒爆炸物管理局 |
[01:46] | ATF? | 烟酒爆炸物管理局 |
[01:47] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查一下 |
[01:48] | They talked about cash for construction. | 他们说要现金付工钱 |
[01:49] | Didn’t say a word to me about anything illegal. | 没跟我提什么违法的事 |
[01:51] | Casey, this is a process. | 凯西 这是个过程 |
[01:54] | These guys are smart. | 那些家伙很聪明 |
[01:55] | We regroup, hit them again. | 我们重新部署一下 再度出击 |
[01:57] | Just got to have patience. | 得有点耐心 |
[02:01] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[02:11] | I got a confession to make. | 我得坦白点事 |
[02:16] | I can be a jerk. | 我挺混蛋的 |
[02:21] | That’s about right, yeah. | 这话没错 |
[02:22] | Look, I know the rumors that fly around CFD about me | 我知道最近消防局有关于我的传言 |
[02:25] | and the ones that fly around here. | 在这里传得沸沸扬扬的 |
[02:28] | I’m no ducker, Kelly. | 我不是懦夫 凯利 |
[02:30] | And man-to-man, I can do this job. | 老实说 我能胜任这份工作 |
[02:32] | I shouldn’t have said what I said to you the other day | 那天我不该跟你说那些关于 |
[02:34] | about our friendship. | 咱俩感情的话 |
[02:36] | I, uh–I was frustrated. | 我…我当时很沮丧 |
[02:40] | Look, I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[02:43] | I got your back, you know that. | 你知道我一直挺你的 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I know, yeah. | 我知道 |
[02:50] | More than anyone. | 你最挺我了 |
[03:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | What, what? | 什么怎么了 |
[03:37] | You haven’t said two words to me all morning. | 一整个早上你都没跟我说几个字 |
[03:40] | Now I’m not allowed to be contemplative and asocial? | 我想一个人静静脱离社会都不行吗 |
[03:43] | No, you’re not. | 你才不是这样的人 |
[03:44] | You’re supposed to be dense and loveable. | 你应该又呆又可爱的 |
[03:47] | – Dense? – In a loveable way. | -呆 -可爱的那种 |
[03:48] | I am not dense. | 我才不呆 |
[03:50] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[03:52] | But it’s “Antisocial,” not “Asocial.” | 不过那是”反社会” 不是”脱离社会” |
[03:56] | The most I’d done up to that point was, uh, | 我干过最大尺度的也就… |
[03:59] | under the sweater, over the bra, and, uh– | 透过毛衣隔着胸罩摸了摸 而且… |
[04:05] | So, um– | 所以… |
[04:07] | So Severide and I, we, uh–we hatch a plan. | 西弗莱德和我 我们想了个计划 |
[04:16] | What are you gonna do about Rice? | 赖斯的事你打算怎么办 |
[04:18] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:19] | No one’s gunning for him here. | 这儿现在没人喜欢他 |
[04:21] | And if Otis thinks he’s ducking– | 要是奥蒂斯觉得他是个懦夫… |
[04:22] | He wasn’t ducking. | 他不是懦夫 |
[04:25] | You want to believe that, fine. | 你要这么想 随便你 |
[04:28] | But 51 isn’t 51 right now, and it’s because of him. | 但就因为他 51队都没有原来的样子了 |
[04:30] | – That’s a fact. – Casey, drop it! | -这是事实 -凯西 够了 |
[04:36] | Truck 81, | 81号云梯车 |
[04:37] | Squad 3, | 3号抢险车 |
[04:38] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[04:39] | Gas leak, 6111 South Mayfield. | 南梅菲尔德街6111号燃气泄露 |
[04:49] | There’s a smell of gas coming from 6111. | 6111号有燃气味 |
[04:52] | An elderly woman by the name of Edna Miller lives there, | 有个叫埃德娜·米勒的老妇人住在那里 |
[04:55] | but she’s out of town for the week. | 但她这周出城去了 |
[04:56] | I can smell it from here. | 我在这都能闻得到 |
[04:58] | Anyone else live here? | 还有谁住在这儿 |
[04:59] | Just her and her dog. | 只有她和她的狗 |
[05:00] | There’s no shutoff outside. | 屋外没有开关 |
[05:02] | Must be in the basement. | 肯定是在地下室 |
[05:03] | Truck 81 to Main. | 81号云梯车呼叫总部 |
[05:04] | We need the gas company to 6111 South Mayfield ASAP. | 马上让燃气公司的人来南梅菲尔德街6111号 |
[05:08] | Message received, Truck 81. | 手到 81号云梯车 |
[05:09] | Okay, guys, grab your masks and a four gas monitor. | 伙计们 戴好面具和四相气体检测仪 |
[05:12] | Go to the rear. Check levels. | 去后面 检查气体浓度 |
[05:13] | – Take readings in front. – Got it. | -你检测前面 -收到 |
[05:27] | We’re over 100% of lower explosive limit. | 气体浓度已超过100%爆炸下限 |
[05:29] | Oxygen’s under 19%. | 氧气浓度低于19% |
[05:31] | – Should we vent? – No, no, hold up. | -要通风吗 -不不 不要行动 |
[05:33] | The only reason why this place hasn’t exploded yet | 这地方还没爆炸的唯一原因就是 |
[05:35] | is the gas is too rich to burn. | 燃气浓度太高 没法燃烧 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God. Is Edna okay? | 天呐 埃德娜没事吧 |
[05:40] | Ma’am, it’s fine. It’s just a gas leak. | 没事 女士 只是燃气泄露 |
[05:42] | Mailman said the lady’s out of town. | 邮递员说屋主出城了 |
[05:44] | No, she’s in there. She came home last night. | 不 她在里面 她昨晚回家了 |
[05:49] | Hey, uh, Squad 3 to Main, what’s the ETA on the gas company? | 三号抢险车呼叫总指挥台 燃气公司还有多久到 |
[05:53] | Ten minutes out. | 还有十分钟 |
[05:54] | Hey, let’s go get her. | 我们去救她 |
[05:56] | Yeah? | 确定吗 |
[05:59] | Mask up, we’re going in. | 戴上面具 我们进去吧 |
[06:00] | Here. | 给 |
[06:01] | Hey, Casey, there’s a woman inside. | 凯西 里面有个女人 |
[06:04] | We’re going in. | 我们进去了 |
[06:05] | Severide, do not enter. | 西弗莱德 别进去 |
[06:07] | We’re getting high readings here. | 这边的读数很高 |
[06:08] | This place will explode. | 这地方会爆炸的 |
[06:10] | Negative, we’re going in. | 不行 我们要进去 |
[06:11] | LEL readings are high! Wait for the gas company! | 爆炸下限读数很高 等燃气公司来 |
[06:16] | – Ready? – Let’s do this. | -准备好了吗 -来吧 |
[06:19] | Tony, hit it. | 托尼 开门 |
[06:21] | Go! | 进去吧 |
[06:25] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[06:26] | We need to get into the basement | 我们得在抢险队 |
[06:27] | and shut off the gas | 把这地方炸了之前 |
[06:28] | before Squad blows this place to hell. | 进地下室关掉燃气 |
[06:30] | I got this. | 没问题 |
[06:32] | All right, Otis, you got to move fast. | 奥蒂斯 你得快点 |
[06:33] | Strike! | 砸 |
[06:38] | You got to move, Severide! | 你得快点 西弗莱德 |
[06:40] | You’re running out of time. | 快没时间了 |
[06:55] | Gas levels are high. | 燃气读数很高 |
[06:56] | Squad’s around back, and Severide’s inside | 抢险队在后面 西弗莱德在里面 |
[06:57] | – looking for a woman. – Are you kidding me? | -找一个女人 -你开玩笑吗 |
[06:59] | I got Otis inside looking for the meter | 奥蒂斯在里面找仪表 |
[07:00] | to shut off the gas. | 关闭燃气 |
[07:04] | Capp, what’s the status? | 卡普 什么情况 |
[07:06] | We’re in explosive range, Chief. | 在爆炸范围内 队长 |
[07:08] | Severide, Otis, get out! | 西弗莱德 奥蒂斯 出来 |
[07:10] | Now! | 快点 |
[07:11] | Not good, not good. | 不妙 不妙 |
[07:12] | This place is gonna go, Lieutenant. | 这地方要爆炸了 副队 |
[07:14] | Chief, we need to pull back! | 队长 我们得撤退 |
[07:16] | Found the gas meter. Gas is off. | 找到了气量计 燃气关了 |
[07:18] | Take the windows. | 打开窗户 |
[07:35] | Hey, you okay, bud? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:39] | Her lungs sound good. | 她的肺没问题 |
[07:40] | – Okay. – Well? | -好吧 -行了 |
[07:42] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[07:46] | Truck and Squad, right? | 云梯队和抢险队 |
[07:47] | You just do what the hell you want now. | 你们现在简直是为所欲为 |
[07:49] | You could’ve killed us by venting in there, you know that? | 你让通风可能会害死我们的 知道吗 |
[07:51] | Otis shutting off the gas and us venting | 奥蒂斯关掉燃气和我们通风 |
[07:53] | is the only reason this whole house didn’t explode. | 是这栋房子没有爆炸的唯一原因 |
[07:55] | Otis is the elevator guy! | 奥蒂斯是管梯子的 |
[07:58] | What the hell was he doing in the house at all? | 他在房子里干什么 |
[07:59] | Stop! | 别吵了 |
[08:08] | Pack up the gear. | 收拾装备 |
[08:10] | Get back to quarters right now. | 马上回消防局 |
[09:14] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[09:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:18] | Just sitting with my brothers, Lieutenant. | 跟我的兄弟们坐在一起 副队 |
[09:20] | I thought this was Firehouse 51, | 我还以为这是51号消防队 |
[09:22] | not the kingdom of Squad 3. | 不是3号抢险队的王国 |
[09:45] | We need gas. Let’s load back up. | 车需要加油了 我们去加油吧 |
[10:10] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[10:13] | Pull up a chair, man. | 拉把椅子过来坐吧 |
[10:15] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[10:27] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[10:28] | Package for you. | 你的包裹 |
[10:30] | You know, you can call me “Chili.” | 你可以叫我小辣椒 |
[10:33] | No. | 不 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:40] | It’s here. | 来了 |
[10:43] | Okay. Let’s see that baby. | 好了 来看看 |
[10:45] | Okay, I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | – Hey, easy! – Okay, I got it. | -小心点 -我没问题的 |
[10:50] | I got it. I got it. | 我能行 |
[10:51] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[10:58] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[11:00] | You want to give it a whirl? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[11:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:22] | That’s so cool. | 好炫酷 |
[11:30] | To Chilleez. | 敬激爽香槟 |
[11:35] | And? | 怎么样 |
[11:39] | It works! | 好喝 |
[11:40] | It really works! It really works! | 真的好喝 真的 |
[11:43] | That’s real champagne. | 这是真正的香槟 |
[11:44] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[11:45] | And it’s cold. | 而且是凉的 |
[11:47] | That’s kind of the point, Mouch! | 这正是重点 穆奇 |
[11:50] | Oh, this is gonna be huge. | 这下我们发财了 |
[11:53] | And I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 我一直在考虑这事 |
[11:54] | And there’s just one piece of the puzzle | 只要再需要一步 |
[11:56] | that’s gonna put this over the edge. | 我们就成功了 |
[12:01] | Celebrity spokesperson. | 明星代言人 |
[12:07] | I’ve seen it all since I’ve been here. | 从我来这里上班我都看在眼里 |
[12:10] | Haven’t always dealt with it | 虽然我并没有以我希望的 |
[12:11] | with the grace and the class that I would like, | 优雅和出色的方式处理 |
[12:12] | but I tried. | 但我努力了 |
[12:17] | We have all this animosity. | 现在消防局里全是敌意 |
[12:21] | You can’t have animosity in a house. | 消防局里不能有敌意 |
[12:22] | It’s a killer. | 这是致命的 |
[12:25] | But what do I tell ’em? | 但我该对他们说什么 |
[12:26] | Get in their faces, | 当着他们的面 |
[12:27] | tell them stop acting like a bunch of damn babies? | 告诉他们跟小孩子一样幼稚吗 |
[12:30] | Or do I give yet another speech about togetherness and family? | 还是说我要再进行一次关于和睦和家庭的演讲 |
[12:36] | I don’t know, Donna. | 我不知道 堂娜 |
[12:39] | Beginning to wonder if I can still lead this house. | 我开始怀疑我是否还能领导这个消防局 |
[12:43] | They stopped listening. | 他们不听我的了 |
[12:48] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[12:52] | Why are you using words when you have you? | 既然你能以身作则 为什么还要说话 |
[12:57] | Sorry to bother you, Chief, | 抱歉打扰你 队长 |
[12:58] | but Lieutenant Casey has something | 但凯西副队 |
[13:00] | he needs to talk to you about. | 有话和你说 |
[13:02] | Says it’s important. | 说是很重要 |
[13:10] | Hey, Chief. | 你好 队长 |
[13:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | The construction job that Casey’s on, | 凯西在干的那装修生意 |
[13:16] | we’re investigating the club | 我们在调查那俱乐部 |
[13:17] | for human trafficking, money laundering. | 涉嫌的贩卖人口和洗钱罪名 |
[13:19] | We’ve tried to squeeze some UCs in there, | 我们试过派卧底去内部 |
[13:20] | but no dice. | 但没用 |
[13:22] | They want me wired up so we can get these guys on tape. | 他们想让我装上窃听器 好录下证据 |
[13:26] | You were putting one of my men undercover? | 你想派我手下去卧底吗 |
[13:28] | He’s been a valuable asset. | 他是我们的宝贵资源 |
[13:29] | Believe me, we got his back. | 相信我 我们会保护他的 |
[13:32] | Chief, the girl I know who works there, | 队长 我认识的在那工作的姑娘 |
[13:35] | she’s scared of something. | 她在害怕什么 |
[13:37] | And Jack Nesbitt gives all firefighters a bad name. | 而且杰克·内斯比特是在给消防员蒙羞 |
[13:40] | If I can help, I want to help. | 如果我能帮上忙 我想一试 |
[13:43] | I want to take next shift off. | 我想下一班请假 |
[13:46] | I can make a difference here. | 他们真的需要我 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:57] | Do what you got to do. | 做你该做的 |
[14:18] | Hey, man, you know, I just want you to know, | 伙计 你要知道 |
[14:20] | whatever happens out there or in here or whatever– | 不管外面还是队里发生什么… |
[14:24] | Am I really just the elevator guy? | 我难道真就是个管云梯的吗 |
[14:26] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[14:27] | Does everybody think that or just the Squad a-holes? | 是大家都这么想 还是只有救援队那帮混蛋 |
[14:29] | Otis, man, don’t. | 奥蒂斯 别这样 |
[14:31] | God, I can’t stand those guys. | 天啊 我忍不了他们了 |
[14:33] | Hey, Otis, wait up! | 奥蒂斯 等等 |
[14:34] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[14:39] | We need a good elevator man. | 我们需要个管梯子的人 |
[14:53] | How long is Truck gonna keep this up? | 你们云梯队还要这样多久 |
[14:56] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没时间说这事 |
[14:57] | Yeah, make time. | 挤点出来啊 |
[14:59] | I don’t mind catching flack, | 我不在乎挨骂 |
[15:00] | and I don’t mind confrontation. | 也不在乎冲突 |
[15:03] | What I do mind is a bunch of guys | 我在乎的是一群人 |
[15:04] | making false accusations | 陷害污蔑 |
[15:06] | and trying to railroad one of my men out of here. | 想排挤我的一个手下 |
[15:08] | One of your old friends, you mean. | 你是说你的一个老朋友吗 |
[15:10] | That has nothing to do with this. | 那跟这个没关系 |
[15:11] | That has everything to do with this! | 有关系的就是那个 |
[15:14] | You’re blind because of your friendship with this guy. | 你被蒙蔽 就是因为你跟他的友谊 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | You’re looking the other way and letting him skate. | 你是在纵容他胡来 |
[15:19] | I’m not blind, Casey. | 我没被蒙蔽 凯西 |
[15:21] | I’m just not gonna go pissing on a firefighter | 我只是不想羞辱一个想 |
[15:23] | who’s proven himself. | 证明自我的消防员 |
[15:24] | Did you even check his story? | 他说的事你都去查证了吗 |
[15:26] | No, I didn’t check his story. I take him at his word. | 不 我没有查证 我相信他说的 |
[15:28] | There it is, right there. | 就是你这态度 |
[15:30] | Gospel according to Severide. | 把自己当神了 |
[15:31] | You know what? Honestly, go screw yourself. | 算了 你滚一边去吧 |
[15:34] | I’m sick of it. | 老子受够了 |
[15:35] | Maybe you ought to listen to the guy | 或许你该乖乖听听 |
[15:36] | who took you when you’re on your ass. | 危难时刻能救你的人的话 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I liked that guy a whole lot better | 我还是更喜欢那个人 |
[15:40] | when he wasn’t a sanctimonious prick. | 不装得人模狗样的时候 |
[15:48] | Come on, forget him. | 你别理他 |
[15:50] | Squad doesn’t own this house, | 消防队不是救援队开的 |
[15:51] | and I would listen to Otis over Rice all day long. | 跟赖斯比我也更信奥蒂斯 |
[15:54] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[15:56] | Ugh, nothing. I just– I feel terrible. | 没什么 就是感觉难受 |
[15:58] | It’s just the weather, it’s been up and down. | 可能因为天气 一直变化 |
[16:00] | It’s got my system all messed up. | 让我身体吃不消了 |
[16:04] | Okay, well, I’m off next shift. | 好吧 我下一班休息 |
[16:06] | So if you got to call in sick, let Boden know ASAP. | 如果你想请病假 最好尽快跟博登说 |
[16:10] | Police business? | 警局的事吗 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:12] | You being careful? | 你会小心的吧 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah. You know me. | 当然了 你知道我的 |
[16:15] | Yeah, that’s the problem, I do know you. | 问题就在这 我太知道你了 |
[16:22] | – Anything? – Don’t you think | -看到谁了吗 -你不觉得 |
[16:23] | I would tell you if I saw something? | 我看到了会跟你说的吗 |
[16:29] | I saw something. | 我看到了 |
[16:33] | Scottie Pippen. | 斯科蒂·皮蓬 |
[16:53] | Hi, I’m a paramedic for the Chicago Fire Department. | 你好 我是芝加哥消防局的医务人员 |
[16:57] | Is anybody hurt down there? | 这里有人受伤吗 |
[16:58] | Wow, that was fast. No, I’m fine. | 你们真迅速 我没事 |
[17:00] | Okay, great. | 那就好 |
[17:01] | Well, we’re working on the problem out here. | 我们在修电梯了 |
[17:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:04] | Mr. Pippen, I got to tell you, | 皮蓬先生 我要说 |
[17:05] | I’ve been a huge fan of yours for years. | 我是您多年的铁杆粉了 |
[17:08] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -是啊 |
[17:09] | I’ve seen nearly every goal you’ve ever scored. | 我看过您基本上所有的射门得分 |
[17:12] | Goal? | 射门吗 |
[17:15] | So tell me, Mr. Pippen, | 告诉我 皮蓬先生 |
[17:17] | how do you feel about perfectly chilled champagne? | 您想来杯冰凉激爽的香槟吗 |
[17:21] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[17:35] | He’s in. | 他同意了 |
[17:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:03] | I got to tell you the truth here, Jack. | 我要跟你说实话 杰克 |
[18:06] | I’m feeling more and more like | 我越来越觉得 |
[18:07] | I’m walking into some dark alleys. | 自己是在往麻烦里陷 |
[18:11] | Something’s going on. I don’t want any part of it. | 有事发生 我不想参与其中 |
[18:17] | What do you think is going on? | 你觉得是什么事 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking. | 不知道 所以我才问你 |
[18:23] | – Matt– – Give us a minute, please. | -马特 -你先回避一下 谢谢 |
[18:36] | Hey, relax, man. | 别紧张 兄弟 |
[18:39] | Please, come on. | 来 坐吧 |
[18:40] | This is SOP in the nightclub business, | 这是夜店经营的标准程式 |
[18:42] | especially in Chicago. | 尤其是在芝加哥 |
[18:44] | Shakedowns, scrutiny, it’s all a part of it. | 整顿 审查 什么都有 |
[18:46] | I used to get worked up about it, just like you, | 我以前也经常因此生气 就跟你一样 |
[18:48] | but now… | 但现在 |
[18:50] | Your backers seem a little more concerned. | 你的赞助人好像有点担心 |
[18:52] | Ah, these Eastern European guys think | 这些东欧人觉得 |
[18:56] | everyone’s a boogeyman. | 所有人都是恶魔 |
[19:03] | Let me ask you something, Matt. | 我问你一件事 马特 |
[19:06] | You been approached? | 有人接近你吗 |
[19:08] | – By who? – You tell me. | -谁 -得你告诉我啊 |
[19:11] | ATF, CPD. | 司法部 芝加哥警署 |
[19:13] | No. | 没有 |
[19:16] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:19] | I need to know that | 我得知道 |
[19:21] | you’re not running your mouth outside these walls. | 你在外面没有管不住自己的嘴 |
[19:23] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[19:26] | You know what I’m running? | 你知道我在管什么吗 |
[19:31] | A construction crew. | 建筑队 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:44] | Well, listen, we have one more meeting with my partners. | 我跟我的搭档还要再见一次面 |
[19:48] | Can you come back up here tomorrow, say, 5:00 p.m.? | 你明天 下午五点能来这里吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 可以 |
[19:52] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 很好 到时候见 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:55] | I’ll walk out with you. | 我送你出去 |
[19:57] | Actually… | 其实 |
[20:00] | I’d like to speak with you, Katya. | 我有话要跟你说 卡媞亚 |
[20:03] | I’ll see you, Matt. | 再见 马特 |
[20:05] | 5:00. | 五点 |
[20:06] | 5:00. | 五点 |
[20:16] | Hey, bud, you seen Jerry? | 伙计 看见杰瑞了吗 |
[20:19] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[20:21] | Kelly, how you been? | 凯利 最近怎么样 |
[20:22] | – I’m good. – How’s your old man? | -挺好的 -你老头子怎么样 |
[20:24] | He’s, uh–eh, you know him. He’s the same. | 他 你知道的 还是老样子 |
[20:27] | I could tell you some stories. | 我可以给你讲几个故事 |
[20:29] | Yeah, I’ve heard them all. | 我全都听过了 |
[20:30] | Listen, one of my guys brought in a regulator | 前些天 我有个手下 |
[20:33] | a few shifts ago. | 拿来了一个调节器 |
[20:33] | I was just wondering how it looked. | 我来看看它哪里坏了 |
[20:35] | 51, right? | 51号消防队 对吧 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:40] | There’s nothing come through here from 51. | 51号没有送过东西来 |
[20:43] | Maybe a K-12 saw. | 可能有把K-12电锯 |
[20:45] | That was seven, eight months ago. | 那是七八个月之前的事了 |
[20:46] | No, I’m talking about a regulator. | 不是 我是说调节阀 |
[20:48] | No, I understand. | 没有 我知道 |
[20:50] | Didn’t come through here. | 没有送到这里 |
[20:51] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:52] | Birthdays, anniversaries, those I forget. | 生日 纪念日 这些我会忘 |
[20:55] | Equipment serviced here, never. | 这里的设备维修 从来不忘 |
[20:57] | No one from 51 dropped off a regulator, Kelly. | 51号没人送来调节器 凯利 |
[21:14] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[21:23] | I went to Air Mask and spoke to Jerry. | 我去面罩店找过杰瑞了 |
[21:26] | You never took your regulator in. | 你没有把调节阀拿过去 |
[21:29] | – Sure I did. – No. You didn’t. | -我拿去了 -没有 你没拿去 |
[21:31] | And you lied to my face. | 而且你还当着我的面撒谎 |
[21:36] | – No– – Don’t. Don’t. | -没有 -别 别说了 |
[21:39] | You’re off Squad 3. | 你被3号抢险队开除了 |
[21:40] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[21:47] | That’s it? You don’t want to hear my side? | 就这样吗 你都不听听我的说法吗 |
[21:49] | You have a side? | 你还有什么可说吗 |
[21:56] | Look. Since Angie died, it’s, uh… | 安吉死了之后 就… |
[22:01] | I’m all Logan’s got, Kelly. | 洛根就只有我了 凯利 |
[22:05] | And after the Chicago Med incident, | 芝加哥医院的事故之后 |
[22:08] | well, I started to think about him, | 我就开始考虑他的问题 |
[22:12] | and what if he lost both of us? | 如果他连我也失去了怎么办 |
[22:20] | He’d be an orphan. | 那他就是孤儿了 |
[22:22] | With no one to raise him? | 就没有人抚养他了 |
[22:26] | Scott, there’s a lot of men with families in the CFD. | 斯科特 在消防队工作的很多人都有家庭 |
[22:31] | But everyone, when they report for this job, | 但他们每个人到了这里 |
[22:34] | puts it all out there. | 都是全力以赴 |
[22:36] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[22:39] | You weren’t ready, Scott. | 你没有准备好 斯科特 |
[22:42] | You just weren’t. | 没有准备好 |
[22:46] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[22:49] | Pink slip and see you later? | 解雇通知然后再见吗 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:23] | Everybody, listen up. | 各位 听我说 |
[23:30] | Scott Rice has just been dismissed from Firehouse 51. | 斯科特·赖斯被51号消防队解雇了 |
[23:40] | And I’m not going to kick a man while he is down, so | 我不会落井下石 |
[23:44] | leave it to say his family situation | 所以我只说他家里的情况 |
[23:46] | got in the way of his work here. | 不允许他在这里工作 |
[23:53] | So, Cruz, will you stand up here for me, please? | 克鲁兹 能你请你过来一下吗 |
[23:58] | It has recently been reported to me | 我最近接到报告说 |
[24:01] | that Joe Cruz completed his Squad Certification last week. | 乔·克鲁兹上周完成了他的救援人员认证 |
[24:08] | What? | 什么 |
[24:11] | And since we now have an opening, | 既然我们现在有人员空缺 |
[24:13] | it is my honor to welcome Joe Cruz to Squad 3. | 我很荣幸地欢迎乔·克鲁兹加入3号救援队 |
[24:21] | Joe… | 乔 |
[24:26] | Make us proud. | 别让我们失望 |
[24:29] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢 队长 |
[24:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:37] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 哥们 |
[24:40] | Brian, you are now the driver of Truck 81. | 布莱恩 以后你是81号云梯车的驾驶员了 |
[24:48] | Uh, since Casey’s gone, | 既然凯西不在 |
[24:51] | who’s gonna be acting Lieutenant? | 谁是代理副队 |
[24:53] | I am. | 我 |
[24:55] | Anybody got an issue with that? | 有人有异议吗 |
[24:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:01] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[25:03] | Ambulance 61, Truck 64, | 61号救护车 64号云梯车 |
[25:05] | – Here we go. -Truck 70, | -走吧 -70号云梯车 |
[25:06] | Ambulance 96, warehouse fire. | 96号救护车 仓库起火 |
[25:08] | 1400 North Cortland Street. | 北科特兰大街1400号 |
[25:16] | What, you couldn’t have said something? | 怎么 你一点口风都不能漏吗 |
[25:18] | After all this, you’re joining them. | 发生了这么多事 你现在加入他们了 |
[25:23] | Otis, you driving or what? | 奥蒂斯 你还开不开车了 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[25:39] | Hey, Cruz. Do your job. | 克鲁兹 专心工作 |
[26:11] | Chief Weiss, where are we? | 韦斯队长 现在什么情况 |
[26:12] | Wallace, I had companies in there | 华莱士 里面有我的人 |
[26:13] | doing search and rescue on civilians, | 在搜救遇险人员 |
[26:15] | but we lost control of the fire. | 但火灾失控了 |
[26:16] | – You evacuate? – I ordered it. | -疏散了吗 -我下令了 |
[26:18] | Two from Truck 65 haven’t made it out. | 但65号云梯队有两个人还没出来 |
[26:20] | Two civilians unaccounted for too, Chief. | 还有两名群众下落不明 队长 |
[26:22] | Right. Severide, breach the north door. | 好 西弗莱德 从北门强行进入 |
[26:25] | See if you can reach the two from Truck 65. | 看看能不能找到65云梯队的两个人 |
[26:26] | You got two minutes, tops. | 最多只有两分钟时间 |
[26:27] | All right. Let’s grab a line and head in. | 好 拿上根消防水管我们进去 |
[26:29] | – Cruz, stay on Tony’s hip. – Copy. | -克鲁兹 跟紧托尼 -明白 |
[26:31] | Truck 81, with me, recon the perimeter. | 81云梯队跟我来 查看周边情况 |
[26:34] | Let’s find another way in. | 我们想其他办法进入 |
[26:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[27:04] | Hang tight. We’re coming in. | 坚持住 我们马上救你 |
[27:06] | This opening’s too small. | 这个入口太小了 |
[27:08] | I’ll go. | 我来 |
[27:13] | Hey! | 喂 |
[27:16] | – Where are the civilians? – Further in! | -被困人员在哪里 -里面 |
[27:18] | – Cruz! – Yeah! Got him! | -克鲁兹 -好 我来 |
[27:21] | Guys, get them out of here. Get them on air. | 你们救他们出去 给他们吸氧 |
[27:23] | Copy that! | 明白 |
[27:32] | Get on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[27:35] | All right. | 好 |
[27:36] | Two pulls when you’re ready. Got it? | 好了之后拉两下 记住了吗 |
[27:38] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[27:44] | She’s in. Let’s get this window off. | 她进去了 把这扇窗户卸掉 |
[27:48] | Squad coming out with the two firefighters. | 救援队正带两名消防员出去 |
[27:51] | We need a medic! | 医护人员 |
[28:00] | Got it. | 好了 |
[28:02] | Two tugs, let’s get her out. | 拉了两下 我们拉她出来 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:11] | Dawson, where are you? | 道森 你在哪里 |
[28:13] | Chief, the room’s lighting up. | 队长 房间整个着火了 |
[28:14] | I can’t get back to the window. | 我无法回到窗边 |
[28:15] | Heading to the front. | 正往前门移动 |
[28:19] | To the front. Now! | 去前面 马上 |
[28:25] | Cruz, where’s Severide? | 克鲁兹 西弗莱德呢 |
[28:27] | – He went for the civilians. – It’s too late, Chief. | -他去救被困人员了 -太晚了 队长 |
[28:52] | Chief. | 队长 |
[28:54] | Chief, I’m out of air. | 队长 我的氧气用完了 |
[28:55] | Chief. | 队长 |
[28:56] | My tank is empty. | 我的氧气用完了 |
[29:00] | Everybody stop. Stop. | 大家都停下 停 |
[29:03] | No matter what happens, | 无论如何 |
[29:03] | no one from House 51 may go into that building. | 51消防队谁都不许进入这栋建筑 |
[29:11] | This is not a democracy. | 我不是征求你们的意见 |
[29:13] | I am in charge! | 就我说了算 |
[29:14] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[29:19] | We hear you. | 明白了 |
[29:23] | Good. | 好 |
[29:29] | Chief! | 队长 |
[29:53] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[29:55] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[29:59] | This guy is unconscious. | 这人昏迷了 |
[30:04] | – This guy is unconscious. – Here! | -这人昏迷了 -给你 |
[30:11] | He’s not unconscious, Dawson. He’s dead. | 他不是昏迷 道森 他死了 |
[30:13] | No. No. He was breathing. | 不不 他刚才还有呼吸 |
[30:15] | He’s gone, Dawson. | 他已经走了 道森 |
[30:16] | Come on. You tried your best. Let’s go. | 你已经尽力了 快 我们走 |
[30:20] | Get up! Come on. | 快起来 |
[30:33] | Stay low! | 压低身体 |
[30:45] | Hey! In here! | 道森 这边 |
[30:59] | Dawson! | 道森 |
[31:07] | You’re out of air. | 你没有氧气了 |
[31:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:15] | They won’t deliver enough water to get us out of here. | 水不够 他们无法灭火救我们出去 |
[31:17] | Yeah, but we can get some air from it, right? | 但我们可以从水中吸氧 对吧 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:27] | That’s it. I’m calling it. | 就这样了 我要通知下去了 |
[31:28] | Wheatley, get ready to hit the building from the river. | 惠特利 准备从河那边灭火 |
[31:31] | Tower ladders on my signal. | 云梯车听我信号 |
[31:32] | That’ll cook anyone in there. | 那样里面的人就都完蛋了 |
[31:33] | There’s no way they have any air left, | 他们肯定都没有氧气了 |
[31:35] | and that hose line isn’t big enough to get them out. | 那根水管也无法送足够的水灭火 |
[31:37] | I’m cutting off the water and sending it to the tower ladder. | 我要把水转移到云梯车那边 |
[31:39] | Chief, they could be alive | 队长 他们可能还活着 |
[31:40] | and breathing off that hose for all we know. | 就靠那条水管呼吸呢 |
[31:42] | I’m not looking for opinions, son. | 我不是征求你的意见 小子 |
[31:44] | Well then, you take my badge, Chief. | 那你有本事就把我炒了 队长 |
[31:46] | You take my uniform, you take my pension, whatever you want. | 没收我的消防服 养老金 你想怎样随便 |
[31:48] | But you are not shutting down that line! | 但那条水管的水绝对不能停 |
[32:04] | Chief, give them two more minutes, please. | 队长 再给他们两分钟 求你了 |
[32:07] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[32:11] | Then you’re gonna have to go through me. | 除非你踏过我的尸体 |
[32:17] | Cut the water going inside. | 停止往里送水 |
[32:19] | All engine companies, hit the building. | 所有水罐车人员 准备建筑灭火 |
[32:22] | No! No! You can’t do that! | 不 不 你不能这样 |
[32:24] | – You’ll roast them! – All right, all right. | -你这是害死他们了 -行了行了 |
[32:26] | – You’ll roast them! – Come on! | -你会害死他们的 -过来 |
[32:27] | No! | 不 |
[32:58] | Ah! They think we’re cooked. | 他们以为我们被烧死了 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:42] | Severide! Dawson! | 西弗莱德 道森 |
[34:14] | Chief! You okay? | 队长 你没事吧 |
[34:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:17] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:19] | Chief. | 队长 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | Chief Tiberg. | 泰伯队长 |
[34:59] | It’s been brought to my attention, Wallace, | 华莱士 我听说今天在火灾现场 |
[35:01] | that one of your firefighters threatened | 你手下的一名消防员 |
[35:02] | Battalion Chief, Dan Weiss, with violence at the blaze today. | 用暴力威胁丹·韦斯大队长 |
[35:07] | I need a name, Chief. Now. | 马上告诉我是谁 |
[35:16] | I did it. | 是我 |
[35:17] | No. Otis. | 不 奥蒂斯 |
[35:19] | Yep. It was me. | 对 就是我 |
[35:21] | No. It was me. | 不是他 是我 |
[35:23] | Well, who was it? | 到底是谁 |
[35:24] | It was me. | 是我 |
[35:29] | I did it, Chief. | 是我 队长 |
[35:31] | I did it. | 是我 |
[35:33] | It was me. | 是我 |
[35:36] | I did it. | 是我 |
[35:37] | I did it. | 是我 |
[35:39] | What is this? | 你们搞什么 |
[35:43] | You don’t think I can find out who it was? | 你们以为我找不出是谁吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, I do. | 你是能 |
[35:47] | But I got to ask. | 但我想问问 |
[35:50] | Why the hell would you want to? | 你为什么要知道是谁 |
[35:58] | Firehouse 51. | 51消防队 真服了你们了 |
[36:19] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:23] | A call like that, all that intensity. | 这种出警 全程神经紧绷 |
[36:27] | I’ve seen it a million times. | 我见过无数次 |
[36:28] | Someone’s totally hooking up tonight. | 今晚有人要去度春宵了 |
[36:31] | What? No. | 什么 哪有 |
[36:32] | Volcanoes need to let off steam, | 火山需呀释放压力啊 |
[36:34] | and this place has been a volcano for weeks. | 这里都已经跟火山一样好几周了 |
[36:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:37] | Hey. Okay, as much as it pains me, | 大家听着 虽然我很心痛 |
[36:41] | everybody gets one free drink at Molly’s today. | 但今晚莫利酒吧每人免费喝一杯 |
[36:46] | Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! | 孩子他爸 干得漂亮 |
[36:48] | Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! | 孩子他爸 干得漂亮 |
[36:50] | You know Doug Purcell in the 28th? | 你认识28局的道格·珀塞尔吗 |
[36:53] | Well, he’s got a time share in the Bahamas | 他有次去巴哈马群岛度假的机会 |
[36:54] | and if he doesn’t use it, he loses it– | 如果不用 就浪费掉了… |
[36:55] | Oh, whoa. What’s that about the Bahamas now? | 哎呦 要去巴哈马群岛度假啊 |
[36:58] | Hey, a buddy of mine’s got a time share in Nassau. | 我一哥们有次去拿骚度假的机会 |
[37:00] | Has got to use it for a week in June or he loses the deposit. | 得六月里用掉 否则就浪费了 |
[37:03] | How many slots you got open? | 可以去多少人呢 |
[37:06] | Are you interested? | 你感兴趣吗 |
[37:07] | I’m interested. | 我感兴趣 |
[37:13] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[37:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | Hey, you–you weren’t worried, were you, Dawson? | 你…你一点都不担心是吗 道森 |
[37:21] | Oh, no. | 当然 |
[37:22] | With a big, strong Squad guy there to save me? | 有我们救援队的大哥去救我 |
[37:24] | – Of course not. – Okay. | -我担心什么 -来 |
[37:33] | You, um… | 你… |
[37:34] | You heard from Casey? | 你有凯西的消息吗 |
[37:35] | I tried his cell, but he hasn’t called me back. | 我给他打电话了 但他没给我回 |
[37:38] | Well, did you tell him to get his ass down here? | 你让他滚来这里了吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah. Those were my exact words actually. | 说了 我就是这么说的 一字不差 |
[37:44] | This is gonna be weird. | 虽然会奇怪 |
[37:46] | You really gonna sit at the Squad table? | 但你真要去救援队的位子那边吗 |
[37:48] | He worked hard. Nights. Weekends. | 他很努力 晚上周末加班 |
[37:51] | And he was willing to give it all up today… | 他今天愿意不计前嫌… |
[37:54] | for his brothers. | 为了他的兄弟们 |
[38:06] | Hey, what you did today… | 你今天做的… |
[38:11] | Spartacus would’ve been proud. | 即使斯巴达克斯都会骄傲的 |
[38:14] | Why didn’t you tell me, man? | 你为什么不告诉我 兄弟 |
[38:18] | I didn’t know how to. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 |
[38:20] | After Sylvie and me broke up, I just… | 我跟希尔薇分手后 我… |
[38:24] | had to challenge myself. | 得挑战自己 |
[38:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:30] | You’re my best friend, Brian. | 你是我最好的朋友 布莱恩 |
[38:32] | You mean more to me than… | 你对我的意义 |
[38:34] | well, my own family. | 比家人对我的意义还重大 |
[38:36] | I didn’t want to do anything to blow that. | 我不想有什么毁了我们的兄弟情 |
[38:38] | Besides, I didn’t think I was gonna make Squad anyway. | 再说了 我开始以为自己肯定进不了救援队 |
[38:43] | Then I’ll tell you what I would’ve told you | 如果你早点告诉我 |
[38:45] | if you would’ve told me sooner. | 我仍旧会这么跟你说 |
[38:50] | Of course you belong on Squad, man. | 你当然有资格进救援队 兄弟 |
[38:52] | Congratulations, seriously. | 恭喜 真心的 |
[39:00] | And now I get to drive the truck. | 以后我就有机会开云梯车了 |
[39:06] | Whoa, whoa, hey! Hold it down! | 各位 大家静一静 |
[39:08] | Hold! Hold it down! | 静一静 |
[39:10] | Please shut up! | 都别吵 |
[39:12] | Chilling system is the go-anywhere answer | 制冷系统可以让全世界的 |
[39:14] | for champagne lovers around the world. | 香槟爱好者随时随地享用香槟 |
[39:17] | There’s a new pop star in town from Chateau St. Laurent, | 这是世界顶级酒庄 |
[39:20] | the premiere champagne house in the world. | 圣劳伦特酒庄的新星 |
[39:26] | They beat us to the market. | 他们先占领了市场 |
[39:29] | That’s my dad’s idea. | 那是我爸爸的主意 |
[39:33] | Oh, my God. This has to be a joke. | 天哪 开什么国际玩笑 |
[39:40] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[39:42] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[39:43] | He was working on that for years. | 他研究了很多年 |
[39:46] | I’ve put everything that I have into this. | 我把我的一切都投到这上面了 |
[39:49] | And we’re gonna work just as hard on the next one. | 下一个点子我们会依旧努力 |
[39:53] | I see something in you. | 我知道你有潜力 |
[39:55] | You got passion. | 你有激情 |
[39:57] | You got grit. | 有勇气 |
[39:58] | You got desire. | 你有欲望 |
[40:00] | We just need to find an idea that nobody’s gonna copy. | 我们只要想到一个别人无法模仿的点子就行了 |
[40:03] | And I know we’re gonna find one. | 我们一定会想到的 |
[40:06] | And when we do, you’re gonna knock it out of the park. Okay? | 等那时候我们一定把他们打个落花流水 好吗 |
[40:17] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[40:21] | Otis, can you get rid of these pickles? | 奥蒂斯 这些咸菜拿走好吗 |
[40:22] | Sure. What’s up? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[40:24] | Smell’s making me want to vomit. | 那味道让我直想吐 |
[40:32] | Hey, uh, I got to run out for a minute. | 我得离开一会儿 |
[40:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:44] | – You have a lot of energy. – Yeah. | -你真是精力充沛啊 -没错 |
[40:47] | I’ve been a volcano. | 我一直是座火山呢 |
[40:55] | Please, please, please, please, please, please. | 拜托拜托拜托了 |
[41:05] | Matt? | 马特 |
[41:16] | Matt? | 马特 |
[41:23] | Matt? | 马特 |
[41:29] | Matt, are you home? | 马特 你在家吗 |